Wrestler's Alias: “The Golden Goddess”, “Firestar”, “The Dragon”
Wrestler's Real Name: Angelica Jones
Pic Base: Jessica Chastain
Height: 5’1”
Weight: 115 lbs
Birthdate: October 2nd, 1974
Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts
Current Residence: Boston, Massachusetts

Physical Description: Slim, trim, short, but very beautiful. She is a natural red head but will from time to time dye it blonde.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: All Rounder but sticks mostly to high flying.
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): 6.5 very edge face, so edgy I’d say she’s only slightly more face than tweener or heel. If that makes sense.lol
(Face, Heel, or Tweener? Also on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst of the worst, the most vile and evil of heels and 10 being the purest, nicest, cleanest cut of babyfaces.)

Year of Debut 2003

Finishers:

The Hot Shot [primary]
Description: Triple H’s Pedigree

Submission Finisher: The Angel's Arch
Description: Walls of Jericho/Liontamer

Signature Moves:

From The Ashes
Description: springboard moonsault floated over into an inverted ddt

Resurrection
Description: Dragonrana

Hell on Earth (used on lighter opponents)
Description: AJ Styles’ Cliffhanger

Divine Impact
Description: Lionsault

Firestarter
Description: Crossface Chicken Wing

Stubborn Bitch
Description: Shining Wizard

Common Moves:

Kip Up into a franksensteiner
Pele Kick
Springboard flying forearm smash
Styles Clash
Spiral Tap
Cosmic Disaster
Bloody Sunday
Van Daminator
Split Legged Moonsault
Flip Over Neck Breaker off the second rope
Back Cracker
Sleeper Neck Breaker
Reverse DDT
Double Arm DDT
Bow and Arrow Submission
Dragon Sleeper

Strengths:

As The Golden Goddess or Firestar she is extremely focused, more focused than really anyone else. She is also well versed in any type of wrestling style. Angelica can take a ton of abuse and keep coming back for more.

Weaknesses:

One weakness is her Dragon mindset. When she becomes the Dragon she loses control and wants to hurt her opponent rather than win, which can lead to mistakes or just outright getting disqualified. Also her size can be a disadvantage against those with a power based attack. Finally, as The Golden Goddess or Firestar she can suffer from bouts of arrogance that would lead to her downfall.

Entrance

Theme Song: “All The Things She Said” by T.A.T.U.

(The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
(Running through my head)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
This is not enough

(The image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones.)

I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

(The Global-Tron shows images of Angelica Jones delivering the Hot Shot to Steve Pinex, Meagan Collins, Glory Braddock, Angela Jameson and the Divine Impact to Dazz, Daystalker, and Cuchulain. Angelica then steps out onto the stage. She is dressed in all black, from head to toe, and that includes a black trenchcoat. Her long hair hangs down to shoulder length. She stares menacingly, sadistically down at the ring, pausing before finally beginning to make the long walk to the ring.)

I keep asking myself, wondering how
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out
Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be free
Nobody else so we can be free

(Once at ringside she takes a sharp turn to the right and the ascends the steel steps, making her way up to the ring apron. She strolls slowly to the center before turning towards the audience. She looks out intensely at the crowd before posing with both arms raised high into the air.)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
All the things she said
(All the things she said)
This is not enough
Ya Soshla S Uma - Ma!
This is not enough
All the things she said
All the things she said

(Angelica steps into the ring and then steps over to the opposite side of the ring where she poses on the second rope. She then jumps off and heads to the center where the music dies down and the lights come back up. She stands, waiting for the match to begin.)

The Three Faces of Angelica Jones

GOLDEN GODDESS: Acts very refined and elegant outside the ring. Inside the ring she's extremely focused and all business. This persona is marked by her blonde hair and is the persona she sports most of the time.

FIRESTAR: Street smart, tough as hell, sadistic, and extremely focused on the one thing most important to her...winning.

DRAGON: A monster. That's as easy as I can describe it. At this point she throws the rulebook out the window, choosing instead to hurt her opponent, try to seriously injure her opponent, rather than win.