Civil War 2023

randy

Civil War 2023

Post by randy » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:16 pm

Civil War
Raymond James Stadium,
Tampa, Florida.

Dexter Russell -
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Bratz lifee!

Madz and Bianca would both step in front of the camera. They would get mixed reactions from the fans. Madz and Bianca both had matching shirts on with there names on them and their signature look alike Bratz doll on the front. They both had smiles on their faces.

Bianca -
Hi everyone it's us, your favorite real life Bratz dollz. Tonight you guys get to see the Bratz lifee twice.

MADZ -
Twice is always nice! Our first match is a tag team match against 3 other teams. I mean did already beat the Beautification Movement once. Then we had a freaking team with izzi and Aria which may I add wasn't a good thing. Envy Ellis and Nadia the other team. I just want you all to know the Bratz lifee wants gold.

Bianca -
Gold is literally the best Accessory. It literally goes with everything. When the Bratz lifee wins and moves on to a tag team championship opportunity we won't disappoint everyone.

MADZ -
We will do whatever it takes to win. Tonight we show the world why we are the best. With the added bonus of the civil war match the winner receives a title shot at the undisputed world championship that's even sweeter deal.

Bianca -
Tonight the Bratz lifee takes over.

Bianca & Madz (together)
We have the passion to win!

They would smile and do a little pose before skipping off down the hallway.

--

We see Patience, Faith and Carmen of the Beautification Movement appearing one by one on a black background, arms folded over their chest, as Grace would arrive in front of them, speaking on their behalf.

Grace Moretti: Ladies and Gentlemen, the biggest event in GCW is upon us. Not only that, one ring houses a majority of the Bling Empire within it. It is practically guaranteed that one of us will claim our ticket to advance. We have the numbers. We have the skill, and we have the looks that kill. Tonight is our night. She said, as Patience would reach up to snap her fingers, as the screen goes to black.

--

Gauntlet Match.
The Bratz Lifee Vs The Beautification Movement Vs Envy Ellis & Nadia Allen Vs Izzi Grimes & Aria Stevens-Crawford

The two teams to start off the match were The BEAUTIFICATION MOVEMENT (Milana Radek and Patience Winters) versus Aria Stevens Crawford and Izzi Grimes.

With no love lost between these two teams, the action started with a wild brawl before the bell officially rang. Izzi and Patience paired off. Aria and Milana went toe to toe. An evenly matched brawl until Aria and Izzi found their way, gained the momentum, sent Milana and Patience to the outside to rethink their strategy. The crowd getting behind Aria and Izzi fired them up immensely.

Milana (officially) started the match. The bell rang. Izzi Grimes started off for her team. This allowed Milana to show off her power. Izzi was able to use her speed in the beginning. Later she got caught with a spinebuster that neutralized our favorite Grimes. Not looking to make a tag just yet, Miliana would toss Izzi around with various suplexes. Having had her fun, she tagged in Patience. Then it became more about cutting the ring in half. Eventually Izzi found a way to make the tag. Aria became a house of fire. Neutralizing Miliana. Holding her own against Patience, the crowd was looking forward to another defeat of The BEAUTIFICATION MOVEMENT. With Aria and Milana as the legal competitors, the ref tried to usher Izzi out the ring, with the ref distracted. Patience blew some substance into Aria’s eyes. This had her screaming. Miliana applied a guillotine choke onto Aria. The Ring Mastro tried to fight it but once Milana applied the body scissors there was no way out. Izzi tried to make the save. Patience was right there to stop her with a Superkick. To Aria’s credit she didn’t tap out. The referee was left with no other choice than to ring the bell.

Winners: The BEAUTIFICATION MOVEMENT

One team down. Two the go. Who’s next?

The BEAUTIFICATION MOVEMENT Vs The Bratz Lifee.

Madison Lewis and Bianca made their way down to the ring. They wasted no time bringing the fight to The Movement. Due to Patience and Milana expending some energy dealing with Aria and Izzi, they were naturally a little tired, allowing Bianca and Madison to gain the early edge on The Movement. This went on for about two minutes. The momentum clearly in the favor of The Bratz. Bianca being irish whipped into the ropes followed by Patience driving an unsuspecting knee to the back slowed things down, allowing Milana to drop Bianca with a chokeslam.

From there it was more vintage tag team work.Cutting the ring off. Frequent tags. The occasional moment where Madison was baited to come into the ring, referee distracted, The Movement employing illegal two on one tactics. A facebuster onto Miliana allowed Bianca enough space to make the hot tag to Madison. Patience entered the ring. A fired up Madison was able to connect with a leg fed enziguri. A hip attack. Springboard cross body. Madz was a woman who couldn’t be contained. Milana entered the ring, tried to hold Madison off. Bianca returned to the fray to make the save.

The closing moments of the match came down to Aria storming down to the ring, upset about the substance more or less thrown into her eyes earlier. Miana exited the ring to deal with the possible intrusion. While this was going on... Madison throws Patience against the ropes. Both Bratz both do a spin kick, Madz front kick & Bianca kicks the back of Patience head, this complete WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE. Bianca, thinking quickly, performs a suicide dive onto Milana who turned around just in time to see a flying Bianca coming her way. She wasn’t able to do anything about it. With her mission complete, Aria backed away. Inside the ring, the referee dropped down to count Patience shoulders to the mat for the...

1... 2... 3...

Winners: The Bratz Lifee

Only one team left...

The Bratz Lifee Vs Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis.

Envy and Nadia made it to the ring. Conferencing with each other it was decided between them Nadia was going to start things off. Madison, being the legal competitor from the previous leg of the gauntlet, opted to continue on.

Madison wasted no time, firing at Nadia with several stiff kicks. Nadia took the abuse in stride, not showing what kinda effect Madison was having as though she was playing around with her. Nadia then drove her head into Madison’s face, knocking her down. Nadia urged Madz to get up, and she did, tackling Nadia to the crowd. She got a couple of stiff shots in, this left the door open for Envy to step in the ring to drive the heel of her boot into Madison’s face. Nadia glanced at Envy for a second. Nadia shrugged. She picked Madison off the mat, placed her between her legs, spiked her head first into the mat with a piledriver.

Envy and Nadia took turns seeing who could inflict the most damage on Madison. Madz didn’t go down easily as you would imagine. The pin fall attempted both Envy and Nadia were going for weren’t truly designed to win the match, both knew Madison would be a tough out, it was more to grind down Madz. Bianca would step in from time to time to try to give Madison time to catch her breath. The referee had to admonish Bianca about being in the ring illegally. Contary to how The Movement handled the referee being distracted, Envy and Nadia didn’t gang up on Madison two on one. Kept things straight.

Madison managed to drop Nadia with a Poisonrana, setting the stage for her to hot tag Bianca into the match. Nadia and Madison wound up both making the tags to their partners. Bianca was a house of fire. She broke out a hurricanrana. Tilt-a-whirl head scissors. Even managed to get Envy in position for a Tiger Feint Kick (619). She was able to snag a two count in the process of her hot streak. Nadia re-entered the fray. So did Madison. The match soon devolved into a fight, one The Bratz did have going there way but as they soon found out, trying to win a fist fight with two women whose offense is grounded in submission and MMA wouldn’t go there way for long.

The closing of the match saw Envy arm drag Bianca, not letting go of the arm she cinches in the arm bar (Ellis Vice).

Madison tried to make the save. With her focus clearly on saving Bianca, this allowed Nadia to lock in Oroboros (crossface chicken wing). All Madison could do was look on helplessly as Envy continued to tork the arm of Bianca. Try as she might, Bianca couldn’t find her way out of the predicament. Looking over at Madison fading, some things were more important, so Bianca did the only thing she could do in the situation to stop her predicament and save Madison... she tapped out.

Winners of the Gauntlet: Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis.

"Vicious" by Halestorm played. Nadia and Envy Ellis released their respective submission holds. Looking at the damage they caused, both women first bump. Bianca crawled over to Madison to see if she was alright. The winners exited the ring, not looking back. Madison managed to sit up, more concerned about what condition Bianca’s arm was in. Madison hugged Bianca as a way to ensure that everything was going to be ok.

--

We see an image of a ticking grandfather clock. It ticks ominously as the only sound currently being heard. A few moments in and the ticking ceases. Then a few moments later and the clock fades away. We now open back live in the backstage of the arena. We see “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter standing by dressed in his all black ring gear and his black trenchcoat. A cold stoic gaze is on his face.

Clyde Sutter: As Erik Pevernagie put it, “Many think they play the last act. With life in turmoil, they seem to live the setup of a shattering countdown. To an insistent appeal for crucial answers, they only receive evasive responses or killing silence. But since the banks of their patience are bursting, an intractable cataclysm disturbs their interior world.”

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde: We are in the last act and it is sad and disappointing to see the GCW locker room running to and fro to try and figure things out. As the Civil War Match, and the doomsday countdown, looms ever so near, the people are beginning to realize just how foolish they were for believing that they had a chance. The people are beginning to realize that this one singular opportunity to punch their ticket to Resurrection is not an opportunity but a death sentence. It is an exercise in futility because you are all not only up against seventy four other opponents.

He pats himself on the chest.

Clyde Sutter: But you are also up against me. You are facing The Assassin. I have been warning you of the doomsday countdown. I have heralded the end times but none of you listened. I warned you that Civil War would not be yours to decide but fate’s decision, fate’s judgment. I warned all of you that your judgment day was coming.

He chuckles softly.

Clyde Sutter: Now…your judgment day is here. Now the doomsday countdown is over. Civil War has arrived and you will all fall at my feet! I will leave each and every one of you broken and battered before me as I punch MY ticket to Resurrection and I make my own path to the GCW World Championship!

He cups his hand over his ear.

Clyde Sutter: Do you hear it? That is the sound of a new countdown. The countdown to the rise of Clyde Sutter and that countdown begins tonight. Tick, tock…

--

Earlier in the Day
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is standing below the boat at Raymond James Stadium as she looks around at GCW employees who are setting up for Civil War.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It is fitting that tonight’s event is called Civil War because every since I was cheated at Survival of the Fittest this company has been in a civil war of sorts. Us, the people on the right side of history, aka the Bling Empire has had to battle with those conspirators of GCW. Obviously we aren’t going to be good little boys and girls that fall in line with whatever the company wants because we are the people who are best for business. The Bling Empire can and will take GCW to heights it has ever seen. It will happen whether the rest of you like it or not. So we will make you evolve if we have to take you kicking and screaming.

Danielle has a serious and focused look on her face.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It has been said that the disruptors are never truly appreciated in their own time. That’s fine because neither the rest of Bling Empire nor I care about having your appreciation. We just want the fruits of our labor and you best believe we will take what we want. So tonight…

Danielle points down toward the ring.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:When the Bling Empire is in that very ring we will flex our dominance in our two matches to start the evening. Then when tonight is all said and done all of you naysayers, all of you haters will have to accept that I am the last one standing and announced as the winner of the Civil War match itself. That is not just a prediction or spoiler but that is just a fact of life.

Danielle smiles and walks away.

--

X-Division Championship
M.A.E.V.E Vs Mara Kade (c)

[Mara and MAEVE begin almost immediately by trading rights, lefts, and martial arts kicks. MAEVE eventually gets the better of the exchange, backing Mara into the ropes. MAEVE whips her into the ropes and strikes with a flying knee strike. MAEVE with a bicycle kick. A double foot stomp and then a standing moonsault for a cover…1…Kickout! MAEVE sets up for a German suplex but Mara amazingly lands on her feet and then takes MAEVE down with a tiger suplex. A discuss elbow smash and then a running knee lift. Mara sets her up for a Northern Lights suplex but MAEVE counters with a ddt. Mara rolls to the outside to break up the momentum but MAEVE launches herself over the top with a cross body block to Mara on the outside! A snap German suplex on the outside! She rolls Mara back into the ring. Rear naked choke with leg scissors combination. Mara eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break. MAEVE with a rope hung ddt. The cover…1…2Kickout! MAEVE whips her into the corner. MAEVE with Hiroshima! MAEVE with a cover…1…2…3NO! Mara gets a shoulder up! MAEVE locks in Welcome to Hell! Eventually Mara reaches the ropes, forcing a break. MAEVE goes for a fisherman’s brain buster but Mara counters into a cross arm bar. MAEVE fights to the ropes and reaches them after about a minute.]

[Mara Kade with a Dragon Suplex. Mara locks in X-Ray Spex. Eventually MAEVE reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Mara sets MAEVE up in the corner. Kidneyknieves! A Northern Lights suplex with a bridge…1…2Kickout! Mara whips her into the corner and then charges in with a double knees! Mara goes up to the top and comes off with a missile dropkick! Mara covers…1…2…3NO! MAEVE gets a shoulder up! Mara locks in Bikini Kill. MAEVE fights to reach the ropes. After about a minute she reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Mara takes MAEVE and sets up for Bad Brains German but MAEVE counters into a victory roll…1…2…3NO! Mara gets out just in time! Mara goes for a spear but MAEVE ducks out of the way and Mara hits shoulder first into the steel ring post. Mara staggers out of the corner and MAEVE snaps off a German suplex with a bridge…1…2…3NO! Mara kicks out! Akeem starts down to the ringside area unbeknownst to the competitors in the ring. MAEVE measures Mara as she gets to her feet. Akeem picks up the ring bell. MAEVE drills Mara with Chernobyl! It’s over! Akeem slides in and drills MAEVE with a shot to the head with the ring bell right in front of the referee, forcing a disqualification]
WINNER via Disqualification: MAEVE. Mara Kade retains the championship.

---

Backstage near the ready area we spot Aubrianna Powers. The self-proclaimed Most Valuable Powers is dressed in her black and pink ring gear and is ready to compete. An air of confidence seems to surround her as she prepares for the upcoming Civil War Match.

Aubrianna: Resurrection VIII…I was in the main event for the GCW Global Championship. Resurrection IX, I was in the main event for the GCW World Championship. Do you know what kind of stats those are? Those stats are unmatched by anyone else in this damn company! Those were not only my first two Resurrection events but my first two YEARS in this business and I was already a top star! I had already made myself into a major league player! The entire GCW universe had to sit up and take notice of me! And in those few short years I became the fastest person in GCW history to become a grand slam winner. All of you idiots out there had to acknowledge that I am everything that I say that I am…

She smirks knowingly.

Aubrianna: …The MVP of Global Championship Wrestling.

Powers laughs softly.

Aubrianna: What you people fail to comprehend is that this company isn’t just a job for me. It is my life. It is who I am. Morons like those Jones bitches like to talk about family. The Braddock family like to run their mouths about being wrestling royalty. But when it comes to this company, when it comes to GCW, The Powers Dynasty is the ONLY dynasty worth talking about. This company was built on the backs of my family back in 2002 and now I am here continuing their legacy. Actually, not just continuing it, but IMPROVING IT!

The MVP winks at the camera.

Aubrianna: We are up to Resurrection XII. That’s two years now that I have not been in the main event. That’s two years since I have held a World Championship. I can’t have that. I will NOT have that! And I am finished with waiting on people like Silverstone to give me the opportunities that I rightfully deserve! I am going to go out there and take it as only The MVP can! And there is only ONE way to reach out and take your opportunity, there is only ONE way to guarantee your spot in the main event of Resurrection. I have to win the Civil War Match. And I will win tonight, not only will I win the Civil War Match, I will be The MVP of the Civil War Match. I will go on to Resurrection XII and become World Champion again! And there is nothing anyone can do about it…except to just learn to love it, bitches!

---

We cut backstage where we find “The Phoenix” Marie Jones and her identical twin sister, the self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match, “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams. The duo known collectively as Twin Magic are dressed in identical crimson red and black ring gear, making it damn near impossible to tell them apart. But spoiler alert, it is the eccentric ginger Kimberly who begins speaking in a cryptic tone.

Kim: The ascent to greatness, however steep and dangerous, may entertain an active spirit with the consciousness and exercise of its own power: but the possession of a throne could never yet afford a lasting satisfaction to an ambitious mind.

Marie: My sister has been reading. The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon. And seeing as we are about to witness the decline and fall of The Bling Empire, I figured why the hell shouldn’t I let her entertain us with some of her wonderful quotes?

Jones points a finger at the camera

Marie: Danielle, you want to ascend to greatness so badly that you surrounded yourself with henchmen. You surrounded yourself with an army to do your bidding and you will use them, you will use Vero and Scarborough to rocket you straight to the top. But it hasn’t worked for you so far? That throne has proven to be elusive. You have had opportunity after opportunity and you keep failing to capture the gold. What you should do is learn from your mistakes. But do you learn? No, you just try to shift the blame onto whatever conspiracy you can think of.

Kim: The vicissitudes of fortune, which spares neither man nor the proudest of his works, buries empires and cities in a common grave.

Marie: The Bling Empire, in its vain quest for success, will be buried in an unmarked grave tonight at the hands of Twin Magic and Jessi Osbourne. See, ladies…and Scarborough…you three talked yourself into a big problem. You kept taunting and provoking management. And hell, you just plain annoyed everyone else. The entire roster was ready, willing, and able to step up to the plate and shut you up. But me, Kim, and Jessi were the first three to the buffett. And tonight you three are on the menu. Your heads are on the chopping block. Tonight, we will not hold back. We are going to shut you up for good.

A smirk forms on the face of Kimberly Williams, her first sign of emotion this entire time.

Kim: Then it’s time for war…a Civil War…

She throws her head back and laughs.

Kim: Oh Danny Page, you and your horde of airheads think that you have Civil War all sewed up. You think you have it all figured out. Hell, looking at some of the “expert predictions”, you have some people fooled into thinking you have it all planned out. You and your clown show somehow managed to get in the same ring. Somehow you think that gives you an edge. And under normal circumstances that would give you a decisive advantage, because I’m sure your little buddies would blindly follow you over a cliff like the fools that they are. But there is one teeny tiny little problem that you didn’t take into consideration…

She pats herself on the chest.

Kim: ME! I am your biggest problem! I am in the same ring with you! That means you will see me TWICE tonight, once in the six person tag and then in the Civil War Match itself! That’s two times I get the chance to maim you! Two times I get the chance to ruin your evening! That two opportunities I get to shed your blood all over this damn arena! And will I win that ring? Will I go on to place third, second, or even win the Civil War Match? I don’t know. But I will be happy if I just make damn sure that you do NOT win the Civil War Match!

Marie: As for me, I’m in ring two. I share the ring with Kowloon and the man who seems to be one of the odds on favorites to win the whole thing…Alexander Jones.

She chuckles.

Marie: Nice name. You’re arrogant, you’re bold, and I like that about you. And to just walk in and assume you’re going to waltz through Civil War like it was nothing? Now that’s cocky. You definitely believe in yourself but here’s one thing you need to understand. I won’t make it easy on you. I won’t make it easy for ANYONE in ring two! I was in the main event of the very first Resurrection where I became GCW World Champion. And I am ready to reclaim that main event, I am ready to become World Champion again, and tonight is the first step towards taking back the title.

The Phoenix points to herself and Kim.

Marie: Tonight, one of us or both of us will place in Civil War. And one of us will win the whole thing. Bank on it.

--

Six Person Tag
Jessi Ozbourne & Twin Magic Vs The Bling Empire (Danielle Page, Veronica Taylor) & Johnathan Scarborough

The Man offered to start the match for his team. Starting for the unusual trio of Twin Magic and Jessi was Kimberly. He showed no intimidation. He urged Kim to bring her worst. She turned to Marie, who hopped off the apron, dug under the ring to retrieve Betty White, The Freddy Kruger style gloves with the knives for finger tips. No one blamed Jonathan for scurrying from the ring, yelling at the referee to force Kim to discard the weapon. She shrugged, handing Betty White back to Marie. Jessi snicked a bit having a front row seat to Kimberly’s antics.

With the theatrics out the way, Johnathan and Kim wrestled their hearts out. Johnathan was holding his own against Kim. He was met with an unexpected bite of his wrist. Yelping in pain, this gave Kim a chance to fire off rapid kicks to his shin, bringing him down to one knee. It was time to tag Marie in. They netted a crisp combo DDT. Marie went for the cover, Veronica entered the ring, interrupting the count at two. She screamed at Marie, showing she was still unhappy about the way their strange bedfellows match played out. Jessi entered the fray, walked straight up to Vero to smack the taste out of her mouth. Danielle entered the ring making a beeline for Jessi, amongst all the chaos, it was Johnathan who stood between Jessi and the woman he had pledged his loyalty to. She smacked The Man. Dani went back to her corner. The action returned to Marie and Johathan.

The Bling Empire finally had things go their way when Marisol hopped on the ring apron to get the referee’s attention. This allowed Danielle to sneak in the ring, yank Marie by the hair as she was focused on Johnathan. Jessi and Kim tried to intervene, by then the damage was done and the ref, focused more on Kim and Jessi, urged them to get back to their respective corner.

The collective might of The Empire & Jonathan enjoyed a three on one advantage for a substantial duration of time. Marie did fight back, showing that Jones family spirit. As she was getting closer to making a tag, The Empire would find a way to dash all hope. Marie was able to drop Danielle with a pedigree that was too fast to counter. She opted to make the hot tag to Jessi.

Finally, Jessi and Danielle were in the ring together. Danille felt the might of a Jumping Corkscrew Roundhouse Kick (Bangarang). Getting clocked in the head with a Legsweep Feint into a Roundhouse Kick wasn’t good for Danielle’s head either. The crowd became unglued. They were anticipating the moment Danielle would be completely overwhelmed by Jessi. Once again the match devolved into complete bedlam. Veronica and Johnathan entered the ring, then Twin Magic, two many bodies to keep in check. Eventually all four of them made there way outside the ring, leaving Jessi and Danielle were the two left inside the ring. Dani was sitting on the mat. With a smirk on her face, was primed to knock her out with Disenchanted. Before she could nail the deadly kick, out of nowhere, Scarborough, who managed to separate himself from the chaos outside, slid back in the ring, he tackled Jessi to the ground. Twin Magic returned to deal with Scarborough. Veronica made her return, when Jessi returned to her feet, Veronica poked Jessi in the eye. This lead to Danielle Page rolling Jessi up. With a fist full of tights that the referee didn’t see, Veronica helping Scarborough fend off Twin Magic was enough for Danielle to steal the victory.

Winners: The Bling Empire & Johnathan Scarborough

Johnathan Scarborough and The Bling Empire made their exit. Twin Magin rejoined Jessi in the ring. All three looked at the dastardly trio celebrating their stolen victory. Danielle formed an L, letting the fallen know what she thought of them. Jessi obviously was seething, knowing Danielle couldn’t beat her straight up.

--

Backstage we find Julia Braddock storming through the halls of the arena. Braddock is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. She has an intense look on her face, because she is looking for a former friend turned enemy; she is looking for Sophie O’Brian.

Julia: Where are you?! Sophie! Where the hell are you?!

The Kensington Knockout rounds a corner and continues down the hall. She shouts even louder.

Julia: Sophie!

“Ask and you shall receive.”

The voice is familiar. Julia spins around and spots her former friend standing nearby. Braddock marches over and then pushes her up against a wall. Julia is practically breathing down her neck and glaring at her menacingly. Sophie, surprisingly, has a smirk on her face.

Sophie: This…this is what I have wanted out of you, Julia. I wanted this aggressive side of you.

Julia: You want me to beat the hell out of you right here and now?

Sophie nods her head.

Sophie: Yes.

Julia: Why?! Why do you have a freaking death wish?!

Sophie: Because it is the only way I will be assured that I have truly brought out the BEST in you.

Julia: You mean Chastity?

Sophie: What else?

Braddock releases her grip on Sophie.

Julia: You’re insane, Sophie. You have truly lost your bloody mind. You honestly believe that I will go to that dark place just because YOU said so?! I go to that dark place when all is lost, when I have no hope, when there is no other alternative. In other words, I go to that dark place when I decide it is time. Not because you want to satisfy some delusional fantasy.

Sophie: My dear, you ARE delusional if you think you can survive the night without going to that dark place. Look at what you are up against in Ultimate Sacrifice. You and Destiny are facing SkyBird and MooreAmerica. The odds are heavily stacked against you. Mathematically sure, the odds of you being pinned or submitted is the same as either of the other two teams. But SkyBird has the tag team championship on the line. D’Nae Moore could lose the GCW World Championship if her partner is pinned. But you and Destiny, you stand lose your spots in the Civil War Match. They stand to lose championships. The writing is on the wall and if you can’t see it then let me spell it out for you. MooreAmerica and SkyBird will eventually decide to work together against you and Destiny. Because if either of them pin you or Destiny…everyone retains their title. Everyone is happy. The status quo is maintained.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: I know all about the odds I’m up against. But I thrive when my back is against the wall. And I am at my best during Resurrection season.

Sophie: I know. And I also know that you said it yourself…just a few moments ago…that you go to that dark place, that you bring back Chastity, when you have no hope, when there is no other alternative. Don’t you think that with such a big risk as this that you should go to that dark place as an insurance policy?

The Kensington Knockout laughs softly.

Julia: Y’know, I should crack your skull open for what you did to Destiny on Fever.

Sophie: Then do it. Show me what you are made of, Julia. Embrace the darkness.

Julia: I have a match to prepare for.

Braddock turns to walk away. Sophie smirks knowingly.

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire standing in between a Fabulous sandwich. To her right is Summer Collins and to Janelle’s left is Jessica Lasiewicz. Summer and The Archangel are both dressed in identical royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniforms with the word “Fabulous” printed on the front. Standing in the background is the Most Loved Man on the Planet, Captain Capitalism, Leviticus.

Janelle: The name of tonight’s event, Civil War, could not be more appropriate for this trio here tonight. My guests, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, have been a staple of the GCW tag team division. As successful as they have been, it is easy to forget that they have had singles success as well. One of them could add to their singles accolades by becoming Heritage Champion tonight in the triple threat match against SIN. But only one of you could win and SIN is hoping to take advantage of potential dissension in your ranks.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: Yes, of course she is, but as we have pointed out time and again, Jess and I are on the same page. Just look at us, we are a united front. Our common goal in the triple threat match is to make certain that ONE OF US leaves as the new GCW Heritage Champion. It doesn’t matter if it is me…

Jessica: …or me…

Summer: …what matters is that one of us brings that title to the Fabulous camp. SIN can play her mind games if she wants but it won’t work. Me and Jess are going to be on the same page and she can’t stop it.

Janelle: But then the Civil War Match, can you turn right around from being opponents to trying to work together to win the Civil War Match?

Jessica: It’s all part of the plan, Janelle. It’s the same plan we’re using against SIN. One of us will beat her to become Heritage Champion. The other who doesn’t become champion, that person will win ring one.

The Archangel points to herself and Summer.

Jessica: We are both in the same damn ring. We are both in ring one. Everyone wants to talk about The Bling Empire having an edge because of numbers, but Summer and I are in the same ring too and we will work together to make sure one of us wins that ring. If I become Heritage Champion tonight, then I will make sure Summer wins ring one.

Summer: And if I become Heritage Champion, then I will make sure Jess here wins ring one.

Jessica: In short, Fabulous will regain our rightful place at the top of this company and it begins tonight.

--

Heritage Championship
Summer Collins vs Jessica Lasiewicz Vs SIN (c)

The melee began before the bell even rang. Summer Collins entered first, followed by Jessica Lasiewicz. There was no tension between the two of them, as the Fabulous members were both eager to prove themselves in this match, but knew there was a combustible third element in the match. It was when Svetlana Iryna Nabokov, the cornered GCW Heritage Champion made her entrance that the tension ramped up. She didn’t make her way all the way into the ring, choosing to stop at the bottom of the ramp to pose with her Championship. Not exactly willing to jump in the middle of the ring, she stood back, attempting to order the referee to start the match. The referee, to his credit, wouldn’t do so until SIN entered the ring, but that was something she wasn’t looking to do… until Collins and Lasiewicz slid out in front of her. They both grabbed the Champion by the head and threw her under the bottom ropes. As they re-entered the ring, the match had it’s official beginning.

In the beginning moments of the match, Fabulous demonstrated why they are a decorated tag team, utilising a number of double-team moves on SIN. To her credit, SIN wouldn’t go down cowering, and she did work to fight back against her opponents, but any idea she may have had of this match being ended quickly had gone out the window. The former Undisputed Tag Team Champions were in firm control of the match, but that was always destined to be temporary in this match. After a particularly vicious double DDT, SIN lay prone in the ring while Summer went for the first pinfall… only to be pushed off by Jessica. Jessica lay across SIN looking for the pin herself, but Summer pulled her off. As the two looked at each other, the anticipation of the crowd built… they were going to get a sequel to the previous classic Fabulous encounter.

The “rematch”, in a manner of speaking, proved to be every bit as enthralling and hotly contested as their original contender’s match, with Summer and Jessica showing just how well they knew each other. Jessica took the early advantage, using her legendary cunning to draw Summer in and get her to the mat. She flipped Summer to her back and covered, but Summer pushed out at one. Before Jessica could respond, Summer had her flipped with a headlock, clamping on her partner's neck before Jess got her legs up, pulling her off. Lasiewicz pulled Collins down, but the latter grappled her legs, flipping over into the cover. Jessica bridged out of the pin at two and moved to her feet, transitioning to a backslide and getting a two of her own. As Summer kicked out and both returned to their feet, watching each other, they would find themselves unaware as SIN jumped towards them, a boot colliding with either woman.

From here, the cunning of the Heritage Champion was on full display. Rather than focus on one specific woman, SIN bounced between her two challengers, aiming to keep them both off-balance and not allowing either one to fully recover. A sound strategy, but not one that led her to the end of the match and a successful defense. Each time SIN went for a pinfall, the other member of Fabulous were there to break it up. However, the Champion’s luck would run out as she went to grapple Jessica for Guilty Conscience only to be pushed towards Summer. Summer grappled her from behind with Jessica rebounding and hitting Our Lady Peace! Summer reared the Champion back into the bridging German suplex, completing In Your Dreams and holding onto the pin for the…

Two-and-a-half! Jessica was quick to intervene, stomping on her partner’s stomach to break the pinfall! There was still more match to be competed. The gloves were part way off here, with Summer and Jessica going toe to toe for the right to be called Champion. The two women wouldn’t yield an inch to the other.

At the crescendo of the match, Jessica and Summer went to grapple one another, but Jessica pushed her partner off, spinning her around. She grappled her behind, looking for Pure Deformation, but Summer slipped out, immediately clasping on the Million Dollar Dream! Jessica fought back against the hold, but it seemed that every time she did, the love latched on tighter and tighter. The crowd rose to their feet, anticipating the title change, as Jessica faded faster. The referee would tap her wrist, lifting her arm up as Lasiewicz appeared to be out on her feet…

The referee lifted her arm…

BUT SIN RUSHED OVER, KNOCKING SUMMER FROM BEHIND!

Jessica Lasiewicz would fall to the mat, rolling from the ring.

SIN would club Summer in the head one more time before grappling her around the waist, rolling back into a victory roll! She bridged back, her head and hands on the mat, as the referee counted…

ONE… TWO… THREE!

The referee called for the bell.

Robert E Lee: “Here is your winner… and STILL GCW Heritage Champion… Svetlana Iryna Nabokov… SIN!”

--

[In the locker room of the GCW World Champion, we find the champion herself, D'Nae Moore, sitting on the floor with her legs spread to either side. Fully dressed in her gear for the Ultimate Sacrifice match, she is doing some leg and side stretches, reaching both arms towards one foot, then leaning towards the other side. A pair of boots, covered by black denim walks into the shot. D'Nae notices the feet, then looks up with a smile.]

D'Nae: “Hey bae.”

[Jeff Alexander squats down, then sits in front of his fiancee, legs crossed.]

Jeff: “You look about ready for tonight.”

D'Nae: “As ready as I'm gonna be.”

Jeff: “What's that mean? You ain't feelin' it?”

[D'Nae sighs, and pulls her legs together, crossed like Jeff's sitting.]

D'Nae: “I'm feelin' it, like I feel good. I talked to MA earlier and she's fired up. I just.... I don't know. I ain't never been in any kinda match like this before. The unification ladder match was a huge challenge, but this? I know MA says she ain't gonna let it happen.... I could lose the World Championship without being pinned!”

Jeff: “You trust ya girl though, right?”

D'Nae: “I trust HER. I don't know about the other four. What if they decide to work together, gang up on us and keep us separated, so the tag titles don't change and the other two still get Civil War?”

[Jeff considers that for a moment,]

Jeff: “Stranger things have happened, fo sho. But if they try to pull some shit, that don't mean y'all gonna fall for it. They acting like you and ya girl ain't been friends and a team for a minute. Y'all know how the other think. You can say something to each other across the wing with just ya eyes. Kinda like you and me.”

[D'Nae grins, nodding.]

D'Nae: “Yeah, you right. I'm just nervous. I didn't come all this way just to lose the championship at the show that got me started as a singles fighter.”

Jeff: “You sho didn't. But listen to ya boi. If the worst happens.... it ain't gon be the end of the world. You just dust it off, and get yourself right back in there and get it back. I don't wanna hear no whining, ya heard?'”

D'Nae: “Me, whine? I thought you knew me. I don't whine, I fight!”

[Jeff smirks.]

Jeff: “Exactly what I'm sayin'. So quit ya whining about what MIGHT happen, and get yo fine ass out there and MAKE it happen. Like you do.”

[D'Nae smiles, and leans over to kiss her man, grabbing his face. When she lets go, he chuckles a little.]

D'Nae: “This is why I love you. You never let me get too lost in my feelings, you know how to bring me back to focus on what I got to do.”

Jeff: “What else is a future husband good for, if it ain't to support his woman?”

D'Nae: “I can think of a few things.... but let me not distract myself again.”

[The engaged couple laugh. Jeff gets to his feet and offers his hand. D'Nae takes it and he pulls her up. D'Nae hops to her feet.]

Jeff: “Na, lemme ask you again. You ready?”

D'Nae: “Never been more ready.”

Jeff: “That's what I'm sayin'! Yeeeeaaahhhh girl!”

[D'Nae laughs as she grabs her title belt. The two exit the locker room as we cut away.]

---

We switch to another part of the arena. There we find Hall of Fame journalist (just as her!) Janice King. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, Janice King here…your FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted in the GCW Hall of Fame! And right now I have one third of our huge Ultimate Sacrifice Match! They have been on a big time roll lately in the tag team division and hope that tonight will be their crowning achievement. Please welcome Destiny Skye and “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, they are Skye Life!

They nod their heads but say nothing. Janice turns here attention first to Braddock.

Janice: Julia, I would like to begin with you. The cameras saw you and Sophie having a conversation earlier in the evening. And in the weeks prior she has been trying to provoke you to embrace your more vicious persona known as Chastity. Is that what we can expect tonight? Will you be more vicious, more brutal, and more aggressive tonight when the world championship, the tag team championship, and your spots in the Civil War Match are all at stake?

Julia: Sophie likes to play her games. Now she claims to be doing this for my own good. She doesn’t think that Destiny and I can win this unless I am at my most aggressive. Sophie claims to be just helping. But I call bullshit on that. Sophie never does anything unless she gets something out of it. Now I have no idea what the hell she thinks she’s going to get out of this. But ultimately it doesn’t matter. Sophie O’Brian is as of right now out of my mind. The most important thing, as you said, Janice, is Ultimate Sacrifice. You asked if I had decided to embrace my more aggressive side for this match. My answer is very simple…

Braddock smirks.

Julia: …no option is off the table. I mean, look at the stakes, Janice. Des and I have been busting our asses to be a great tag team. We began training around the same time and we dreamed of being tag champions together; and tonight we could finally achieve that dream. We could become the GCW World Tag Team Champions. Then again, both of us have been World Champion before. Both of us have been in the main event of Resurrection. We would both like to go back. And if we pin D’Nae or Miss America, one of us WILL go right back to the main event of Resurrection. And at the same time, tonight’s main event…the Civil War Match itself…it is a historic match. It is an honor to participate in that match. Destiny has been in many but hasn’t won one yet. I have been in many and have won two. We would love the chance to win this Civil War Match tonight. But if we get pinned, we lose that opportunity to make history. The stakes do NOT get any higher than that, Janice. So I am not taking any option off of the table. Destiny and I will do whatever it takes to make sure that Skye Life prevails. And if that means me going to that dark place…

She shuts her eyes and sighs.

Julia: …then so be it.

Janice: That’s a non-answer.

Julia: That’s all you’re getting.

Janice turns to Destiny.

Janice: Destiny, what are your thoughts on tonight’s Ultimate Sacrifice?

Destiny: I think Jules said it all, didn’t she? The stakes do not get any higher than this. The World Title, the tag titles, and our spots in the Civil War Match are at stake. Someone loses something very important to them here tonight. But we would not have agreed to these terms had we not believed in ourselves. We would not have put our spots in the Civil War Match on the line if we did not believe that we could kick their collective asses and bring home some gold tonight. Ever since we started working together we have been met with challenge after challenge. The McBride Corporation, Fabulous, The Soviet Gingers, Twin Magic, every major former tag team championship duo you can name has been beaten by Skye Life. Not only do WE know that we can win tonight but the entire world knows we can win tonight. And in a match like this, anything can happen. What do you people call it? A clusterfuck?

She smirks.

Destiny: It’s hard to predict a match like this, but I can guarantee you that Jules and I will not lose our spot in the Civil War Match. I will even be so bold as to say that ONE OF US will leave with championship gold tonight. Maybe both of us? We could beat Skylar or Ana. We’ve been dying to get the two of them in the ring. Or maybe Jules here can become a four time GCW World Champion.

Skye nods her head.

Destiny: Yeah, that’s right, I have no probs letting Jules become GCW World Champion tonight. Because she’s right, I have never won a Civil War Match. Sure, I got to main event a Resurrection. And I lost. But at least I did main event. I never did win a Civil War Match. I think it’s time I changed that. So yeah, after tonight, I’m fine with letting Jules here get the World Title. Because I want to win that Civil War Match. Then she and I can face off in the main event of Resurrection. And just like Jules said, we will do ANYTHING to make sure that it happens.

--

Ultimate Sacrifice Match
Skye Life Vs Sky Bird (tag team champions) vs MooreAmerica (Miss America & Unified World Champion, D'Nae Moore)

This was fought under tornado tag team rules. Talk about chaos...

Initially Julia tried to go after D’Nae Moore, making her intentions clear she wanted the Unified World Champion. Ana cut her off. After her and D’Nae’s last match, she wanted another crack at the Unified Champion. D’Nae, ever the fighter, urged both of them to come at her at once. Neither Julia and Ana had any intention of sharing the honor so they decided to fight each other for the right to get to D’Nae. Miss America decided to get the jump on Skylar Rayne. Since Julia and Ana were trying to clear the field for each other, Destiny and D’Nae didn’t want to remain idle, both women paired off with each other.

Highlights:

Julia won out, clearing the way for Ana to be the one to have her one-on-one battle with D’Nae Moore.

Skylar wanted to get one up on Miss America after their previous one-on-one encounter.

Ana wasn’t interested in fighting Destiny. Tried as she might to reinsert herself back in the battle with D’Nae, Destiny was able to keep Ana somewhat at bay.

The first near fall of the match came when Julia managed to catch D’Nae with her mothers signature, Ex-Communication Curb Stomp. The cover was broken up by Ana who kicked Julia in the side of the head. This allowed Ana to hop on D’Nae, this didn't lead to much, Miss America made the save.

Next there was a moment where the tag team championships were in danger of changing hands. With the ring somewhat cleared, Miss America and D’Nae Moore managed to execute the Shatter Machine on Skylar Rayner. Ana wound up making the save.

Sky Life almost saw their hopes of competing in Civil War erupt in flames. Ana took Julia down with Pale Winged Passerine. Unfortunately for Ana, Destiny was the one to make the save.

The action was intense. Chaotic. Brought the crowd to their feet.

With Skylar laid out on one of the announce tables, D’Nae leaped from the top rope, connecting with a huge splash. While Destiny and Ana were brawling on the outside in the crowd, both of them were caught off guard by Arcadia, one half of Transcendence, who whacked them both with a steel chair.

The two who would decide this match, unaware of Arcadia’s involvement were Julia had Miss America set up for the Vow of Chastity. Before she could complete the move, Sophie was able to launch a fireball at her face. Unfortunately, Julia couldn’t defend herself. She screamed in pain. Miss America didn’t know what exactly happened. Once she saw Sophie flash an evil grin, the Destiny X briefcase winner for a second rolled her eyes. Wasn’t the way she wanted to win but D’Nae’s World Championship was on the line. In order to keep the title where it is, she locked in the American Dream. A combination of the pain from the fireball and the sleeper locked in brought this match is a close with Julia passing out due to the pain, and with that, her chance to compete in the Civil War Match.

Winners: MooreAmerica
AndStill Undisputed World Champion, D’Nae Moore.
Sacrifice: Julia and Destiny can’t compete in the Civil War Match.

Sophie smiled. Her and Arcadia make their exit. D’Nae slid in the ring to join Miss America unaware of how the conclusion of the match truly took place. One look at Sophie and Arcadia walking away told the story. The referee raised both their arms. Destiny slid in the ring to join Julia. It dawned on her there would be no Civil War match for either of them. She allowed that to sink in. MooreAmerica took their leave as Destiny and Julia were left with one question... what would their path to Resurrection look like?

--

We cut to the backstage area. There we find Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. To Dexter’s left stands Kayla Jones and to his right stands Angelica Jones, the duo collectively known as The Sisterhood. Both are already dressed in their ring gear, crimson red and black gear, and both are sporting confident expressions across their faces.

Dexter: The Civil War Match is fast approaching and my guests at this time are hoping for a positive outcome. Please welcome Angelica and Kayla Jones, The Sisterhood.

The fans can be heard cheering in the background. Angelica and Kayla nod their heads in acknowledgement.

Dexter: Angelica, you had retired and Kayla, you were supposedly on your farewell tour, but circumstances have now brought the two of you back together for this night, for Civil War, where one of you could have a huge impact on the road to Resurrection.

Angel: What’s in a name?

Dexter: Huh?

Angel: What is in a name? Kayla and I are called The Sisterhood. Yes, we are sisters, but that name was chosen not just for that obvious reason. This family, from the immediate family such as siblings, sons, and daughters, to the extended family of cousins, nieces, and nephews, we are a tight knit group. This family sticks together through thick and thin. This family will always be there for each other. We never ever turn our back on family. That is the deeper meaning behind The Sisterhood and that is why we have been so successful throughout our career. You speak of circumstances that brought us back together? Let’s look at those circumstances.

Kayla: Aubrianna Powers tried to make a name for herself at my expense. She organized a Trinity invasion of GCW. Her and her girls tried to break my neck. They did put me on the shelf for a few weeks but they did not scare me away from this business and they did not put me down for good. I got back up angrier than ever. On top of that, it brought my sister and I back together. Because when I need backup, who else am I going to look to other than my sister? Powers happens to be in our ring tonight, ring three. You can beat we will find her sooner rather than later.

Angel: When Jazmyn Rain returned to GCW, she was hell bent on getting her revenge against me. And I was happy to oblige. I was happy to come out of retirement and give her the match she wanted. Now that I am out of retirement and active again, and since Kayla needs backup, it is only natural that The Sisterhood would come together once more. A perfect storm of circumstances beyond anyone’s control created the return of The Sisterhood and that is bad news for every single person in tonight’s Civil War Match.

Kayla nods her head.

Kayla: Angel and I have a ton of Civil War Match experience. Funny thing is, I have never won a Civil War Match and Angel here has only won one. But that changes tonight and we know it because FATE is on our side…sorry to steal your shtick, Sutter…but FATE is on our side because it turns out that Angel and I are in the same ring and we will encounter the likes of The McBride Corporation, Clyde Sutter, Aubrianna Powers, and many others. But like Angel said, we have each other, we have family and we will work together in this Civil War Match in order to ensure that one of us will win that ring three and advance into the final phase.

Dexter: But Kayla, as you must know there can only be one winner. What happens if it does come down between you and your sister in ring three?

Kayla smirks.

Kayla: Awww, how adorable. I bet your idiot wife Aubrey told you to ask that, didn’t she?

Dexter: I’m just doing my job.

Kayla: Well it’s an ignorant question and I’ll let Angel tell you why.

Angel: Thanks, sis. Dex, I already told you once and Kay said it again for emphasis…we are family. Family is the most important thing to us. We will always have each other’s back. Now you’re right, there can be only one winner per ring and Kay and I are in the same ring. If it does come down to the two of us…which I believe it will…then fine, we will throw down to see who is the better sister. But unlike some people in this company we can be professional about it. We can still be sisters and care for each other after the Civil War Match has ended. Civil Wars historically tear nations apart but it will not tear apart The Sisterhood. What it will do, however, is propel The Sisterhood into championship contention. The tag titles…

Kayla: Heritage or X Division Titles…

Angel: …or maybe a shot at the GCW World Championship in the main event of Resurrection? Now how about THAT for a final chapter to a farewell tour?

--

Jazmyn Rain is backstage and she definitely has plenty to think about considering what is at stake tonight. She doesn’t appear to be nervous in the slightest. In fact, nothing but confidence appears to be exuding from her. She doesn’t waver whatsoever as she begins to express her thoughts.

Jazmyn: It’s crazy… I’m the most decorated Global Champion in the history of GCW and only ONCE have I ever competed in the Civil War match, well… until tonight that is. In fact, before any of you uneducated pieces of shit open your mouth and say ‘well you’ve just avoided Civil War this whole time’, let me remind you that this is the fourth time that I’ve been on the GCW roster for a Civil War event. You know why I wasn’t in the Civil War match the other two times? Oh I don’t know… maybe it’s because I was… oh I don’t know… the REIGNING, DEFENDING, GCW GLOBAL CHAMPION THE OTHER TWO TIMES?

Yeah, something like that. And hell, the one time I WAS in the Civil War match, I finished SECOND my ring with the only one being able to beat me being the eventual winner of the entire match in Isabella Harker…

Who would then go on to Resurrection and LOSE to Victoria Salinas in the main event. I mean, yeah she eventually did become the GCW Global Champion and all of that, but it’s not like she ever went on to become the next big thing that everyone thought she was going to be at the time that she won the match. Victoria? When she won this thing EIGHT YEARS AGO… wow, it’s been THAT long? Yeah, she wound up becoming the best wrestler on Shotgun the entire time she was in GCW. When Myra won this thing the next year, she turned out to be one of the best that this company has ever seen in spite of her questionable methods. So yeah, I do admit that I am rather bothered by the idea that both of them have won Civil War and I haven’t.

You know what else bothers me? It’s been the same shit two years in a row.

Now, let me ask you this… do you WANT to see a Julia Braddock repeat?

I sure as fuck don’t… and to be honest, most of you don’t either but you’re all too cowardly to admit it. That’s because in ANY sport, ANY fan HATES the idea of the same team or the same athlete winning the same thing year after year after year. Why do you think the likes of the Patriots in the NFL, Manchester United in the Premier League, the Yankees in baseball are all so fucking hated? Why do you think people are turned off by the NBA when it’s the same damn teams competing for the title year after year? Because at the end of the day, unless it’s US benefiting from it, we HATE dynasties! What’s worse than a dynasty is a WANNABE dynasty… and that’s exactly what Julia Braddock is.

See, as far as I’m concerned, this company revolving around Julia Braddock the last two years is the unfortunate point where GCW jumped the shark, but that’s why I’M here because I’m bringing GCW back to the promised land that I once lead it to many years ago! Face it, you NEED ME! You need me to make GCW its peak form again and winning this match and going on to Resurrection to restore order, end this ‘new kids on the block’ nonsense like the recent champions GCW has had lately, and reminding you all who REALLY runs this company is THE way to do that. You don’t have to like it. Hell, you don’t even have to like me…

But the fact of the matter is that I’m not going to sit around on the sidelines while the likes of Aphrodite Noel conspire against me because she’s bitter as fuck that I beat her ass for the GCW Global Championship for my second reign. I’m not going to sit back and allow a Julia Braddock THREE PEAT because FUCK THAT! When I came back to GCW, I came back with two goals: REVENGE on Angelica Jones… which I have accomplished, and becoming a world champion here again! I STILL think that the Global title needs to be brought back and handed to me, because I never lost it, but so be it. This is what I will have to do. This is not going to be the Julia show anymore. This is not going to be about the repetitively BORING Vessey comeback that the son of a bitch won’t shut up about on Twitter…

This is going to be about ME… and MY RESURRECTION!!!!

Jazmyn storms out of the room, clearly not being coy about the pun she just made. She maintains her determination as the scene fades out.

===

2023 Civil War Match

RING 1

[This battle royal starts off with a standoff between two groups you’d expect: The Bling Empire contingent of Scarborough, Veronica, Carmen, Patience, Danielle, and Faith going against Jessi Ozborne, Lilith Parker, and Kimberly Williams. The numbers game are against the trio of the Queens of Chaos and Kim, as The Bling Empire take advantage early. Meanwhile the Lasiewicz cousins Anastasia and Jessica go to work against the remaining field. A double superkick to Alan Monroe. Jessica with an Our Lady Peace to Ultrawolf. Starling with a spinning bird kick to Chris Baer. Meanwhile Mason Van Stanton hides in a corner, hoping to remain unseen. Eric Baer goes to try and help his brother Chris but SIN sneaks up from behind and ousts Eric, for the first elimination of this ring. Danielle Page and Faith Jensen together have Kimberly Williams in danger of elimination. Jessica Lasiewicz rushes over to give an assist, pulling Faith off and allowing Kim to slip back in and go after Page. Karen McBride goes for a spear and drills Caitlin O’Toole. Karen turns around only to get drills with a clothesline from Mara Kade. Mara Kade with a snap suplex to McBride. Mara goes for a slam but McBride floats over and then hoists Mara up and drops her with McBride’s Ride. Karen gets back up but again SIN strikes with a sneak attack, throwing Karen over the top and to the outside! Mason Van Stanton…is still hiding in the corner. But not for long. Travis Vessey, who had been fighting with Alan Monroe, finds Mason and starts stomping away at the former manager in the corner. Jazmyn Rain sneaks up behind Vessey and drops him with a belly to back suplex. Rain stomps away on Vessey. Summer goes over to Vessey and pulls him up an drops him with Stock Market Crash. Before Summer can follow up Jazmyn drops her with a back stabber. Jazmyn helps Van Stanton to his feet, but only to drop him with a short arm clothesline. Rain throws Van Stanton out of the ring, eliminating him. Kimberly spears Page through the ropes and to the outside…but they went through the ropes and both are still in the match. Faith Jensen with a double arm ddt to Lasiewicz. Faith is jumped by Chris Baer. Carmen Santana goes over to assist Faith. Faith and Carmen eliminate Chris Baer. Summer with a Summer’s End to Jazmyn. Collins locks Jazmyn in the Million Dollar Dream but Jazmyn counters with a jaw breaker stunner. Faith and Carmen turn and eliminate The Anointed One with a double team. Lilith Parker with a superkick to Faith drops her and Jessi Ozborne with a bicycle kick to Carmen. Scarborough with The Mighty Defeated to El Perro and then throws the famous luchadore out of the ring. Scarborough then goes to assist Faith and Carmen against The Queens of Chaos. Kimberly snap suplexes Page outside the ring. Kim drills Page with Shadowblade. Kim rolls Page back into the ring. Kim doesn’t immediately enter the ring herself, but instead goes underneath the ring and produces tons of weapons! She throws them into the ring; steel chairs, Singapore Canes, lead pipes, barbed wire bats, a staple gun, and an infinity gauntlet. Kim puts the gauntlet on her right fist and then enters the ring.]

[Jazmyn goes after Kim but gets decked with a right hand from the infinity gauntlet. Kim turns around into a steel chair shot from Page. Page mounts Kim and starts raining down right hands. Starling with an Our Lady Peace to Alan Monroe. Anastasia with a Spinning Bird Kick to a rising Alan Monroe that sends him out of the ring, another elimination. Caitlin O’Toole floors Starling with a lariat. But SIN with yet another sneak attack elimination of O’Toole! Starling with a Polish Hammer to SIN. Jazmyn Rain is now brawling with Ultrawolf while Summer and Jessica are focusing on Scarborough and Page. Faith Jensen and Carmen have a steel chair and a Singapore cane respectively. Carmen connects with the cane shot to Lilith Parker but Jessi Ozborne has a barbed wire bat and drops Faith with it. Carmen swings for the fences on Jessi but she ducks and drills Carmen with the bat! Kim staples Page in the ass with the staple gun! Summer then drops her with Stock Market Crash! But Patience Winters from behind drops her with a reverse ddt. Patience slings shots Summer into the turnbuckle and then drops her with a German suplex. Jessica isn’t so lucky and is drilled with The Mighty Defeated by Scarborough who immediately turns his attention to Williams. Mara Kade spears Jazmyn and then Mara Kade with a dropkick sends Ultrawolf to the outside!]

[Another standoff…the Bling Empire members of Faith, Carmen, Vero, Scarborough, Patience, and Page stand off against Starling, Lasiewicz, Collins, Lilith Parker, Jessi Ozborne, and Kimberly Williams. It seems as if The Bling Empire FINALLY is at a disadvantage…but then Jazmyn Rain steps to their side. The two sides go at it. This leaves SIN to attempt another sneak attack on Mara Kade but Kade isn’t fooled, she catches her with a superkick! Mara mounts SIN and rains down right hands. Faith and Carmen are working over against Lilith Parker. Jazmyn Rain drops Kimberly with a brain buster. Jazmyn then seizes the opportunity and goes to help Faith and Carmen dump Lilith…but unfortunately Jazmyn accidentally (or intentionally?) dumps Faith and Carmen out as well! This enrages Scarborough who leaves Collins alone and goes after Jazmyn. The two trade right hands. Ana Starling and Jessica Lasiewicz with a stereo superkicks sends Veronica Taylor out of the ring! Kimberly chases Page with the staple gun again! But Kim runs right into a steel chair shot from Patience Winters. Patience and Page eliminate Kim! Travis Vessey peals Patience off and drops her with a release German suplex. Jessi Ozborne then takes Page down with a spinning heel kick. Mara Kade has SIN backed up against the ropes. Starling goes over and attempts to dump both over the top rope. Mara is gone…but SIN hangs on and stays on the ring apron. SIN tries to suplex Starling out of the ring but Ana lands on the ring apron. They start to exchange right hands. Jazmyn runs over and knocks BOTH off the apron and to the floor. Jazmyn is laughing at them both outside the ring…but Travis Vessey comes up and clotheslines Jazmyn over the top and to the outside! Jazmyn is eliminated! Collins and Scarborough are paired off and Lasiewicz pairs off against Patience. Jessi fights Page. Vessey goes to attempt to assist Ozborne but Jessi drops him with a spinning back fist. Jessi wants Page to herself. But this was the opening Page needed. Princess Kick from Page decks Jessi! Page throws her over the top…but only one foot touches…Jessi skins the cat back in but Page sees it and goes over to try and stop her…Jessi wraps her legs around Page’s head and then uses her incredible leg strength to power Page over the top and to the outside! Danielle Page is gone! Jessi skins the cat back into the ring! Scarborough with The Mighty Defeated to Collins. Jessi goes for a running knee to Scarborough but he avoids it. He connects with a knee lift of his own dropping Page. Lasiewicz with a Pure Deformation to Patience Winters. Lasiewicz throws Patience out of the ring. Vessey tries to pick his spot. He decks Lasiewicz with a lariat. He drops Collins with a release German suplex. He pulls Scarborough off and drops him with a release German suplex. He tries to do the same to Ozborne but she counters with elbows to the head. Jessi with a superkick staggers Travis. A second superkick sends him against the ropes. Jessi with a third superkick and Vessey is eliminated!]

[The final four of ring 1; Jessi Ozborne, Summer Collins, Jonathan Scarborough, and Jessica Lasiewicz. Fabulous get together with Jessi and they eye Scarbrogough, who realizes things are grim. He has no more Bling Empire assistance. He uses what he has…as the trio walk over towards him he reaches into his tights and produces powder, throwing it into their eyes, temporarily blinding them! Scarborough with The Mighty Defeated to Ozborne! He then throws her out of the ring to eliminate her! Scarborough with a snap suplex to Collins. Scarborough with Signal Disruption to Collins. He sets her up for The Mighty Defeated but Lasiewicz lands a low blow to Scarborough. Jessica with Pure Deformation! Jessica and Summer together eliminate Scarborough! Now we are down to the final two of ring one, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins! One member of Fabulous is guaranteed to place! They shake their hands and hug it out before they go at it. Summer with a snap suplex. Summer with Summer’s End drops Lasiewicz. Summer locks in a Million Dollar Dream. This hold nearly made Lasiewicz pass out the last time! This time Jessica counters with a stunner. Lasiewicz charges in and connects with Our Lady of Sorrows! Jessica throws Summer over the top but Collins lands on the apron. Jessica with an Our Lady Peace finally knocks Summer off the apron and to the outside!]

WINNER OF RING 1: Jessica Lasiewicz in 31 minutes 10 seconds

RING 2

[Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis, who have seemed to forge a bit of a bond, work together early on against Caitlyn and Kenny Perry of Team Perry. Marie Jones goes after Steve Powers. Kaya Parker and SANADA work together as well, against Leviticus and Leviathan. Reverb goes after The Enigma. Mariah Starr and Kevin Richards fight it out. This leaves Alexander Jones who comes out of the gate on fire with a big boot to Religious Wright and then an overhead belly to belly suplex to Brennan Davis. Jones with another big boot to Wright sends him over the top and to the outside. Jones decks both Crasher and Allison Lorraine with clotheslines. Alexander with a clothesline that sends Brennan Davis over the top and to the outside. Jones turns and decks Lynn Bradly with a big boot sending her over the top and to the outside. Death Plex from Nadia to Caitlyn Perry. Envy with an Ellis Vice to Kenny Perry. Nadia eliminates Caitlyn with a superkick. Marie with a spinning heel kick to Steve Powers and then drops him with an Ave Maria. Nadia spears Marie taking her down. She drops Marie with a snap suplex. Envy releases the arm bar. Envy dropkicks Kenny Perry, sending him out of the ring. Alexander Jones with a lariat to Carmen Diaz before throwing her over the top and out of the ring. Jones with a belly to belly suplex, throwing Emanual Dionisia over the top and to the outside.]

[This dominance from Jones attracts the attention of everyone else. The remaining people in the match turn their attention to Alexander Jones. SANADA with a running knee strike and Marie Jones delivers Kissed by Fire. Alexander is down to his knees. Justice Orton Kross with LIGHTS OUT! Mariah Starr with The Brightest Starr! Allison Lorraine with Eye of the Tiger! Sierra Michaels locks in Judgment of Skuld while Kaya Parker takes the other leg and applies a grapevine ankle lock. Alliances like these don’t last long, though. Leviticus tries to seize the opportunity. He tells his former friend Leviathan to target Justice Orton-Kross with a gorilla press slam. Leviticus throws Justice out of the ring. Steve Powers askes Levi what is he up to and Captain Capitalism turns his attention to Powers. He has Leviaithan power bomb him and then throw him out of the ring. Kaya Parker releases the ankle lock on Jones and then drills Leviticus with a spinning backfist. She connects with a jumping knee to Leviathan. She follows that up with a springboard European uppercut to Leviathan backing the big man against the ropes. SANADA and Kaya with a double superkick sends Leviathan over the top and to the outside. Leviticus tires to get revenge but Kaya with a backfist into a superkick from SANADA. Together the ladies eliminate Leviticus. Unfortunately by now the alliance has completely broken down. Mariah Starr with Kick Me Deadly to Crasher before eliminating the GCW Legend. Allison attempts Ferocious Fate to Nadia but she counters into a rear naked choke. Envy Ellis clotheslines The Enigma over the top and to the outside.]

[Sierra Michaels releases Judgment of Skuld. She tries to push Alexander Jones out of the ring but to no avail. He powers his way out of it. Sierra goes for Simply Amazing Shooting Star but Jones catches her in mid-air before press slamming her out of the ring. Pacman and Kevin Richards go after Jones two on one. They whip him into the ropes but he comes after them with clotheslines, taking them both down. Alexander throws Pacman out of the ring. Richards charges Jones but he back drops him over the top and to the outside. The remaining contenders again try to unite against Alexander Jones. Reverb with The Reverberator to Jones and he staggers back into The Vindicator from Marie Jones. Envy Ellis locks in the Ellis Vice to Alexander Jones. Kaya Parker and SANADA break up the rear naked choke and drop Nadia with a belly to back suplex/neck breaker combo. Then they work together to eliminate Allison Lorraine. Kaya and SANADA then go back to double teaming Nadia. Envy breaks the Ellis Vice to go assist Nadia. She pulls SANADA off and starts brawling with her. Nadia fights back against Kaya Parker. Reverb waits as Alexander Jones pulls himself up. She connects with a spinning heel kick, an axe kick, and a superkick. She goes for a hurricinrana but Jones catches her in midair and dumps her over the top and to the outside, eliminating her. Marie with a bulldog takedown on Alexander and then connects with a springboard Divine Impact! Nadia tries to bump Kaya Parker over the top but Kaya pulls Nadia over with her. Both are on the ring apron fighting it out. Envy Ellis clotheslines SANADA over the top and to the outside. Kaya goes for a superkick but Nadia blocks it and superkicks Kaya, sending her off the apron and to the floor. Nadia reenters the ring. Marie and Mariah are working together to try and eliminate Alexander Jones. He fights them off and drops Marie with a lariat. He spears Mariah Starr. Alexander with a big boot to Mariah sending her over the top and to the outside.]

[We are down to the final four of ring two; Alexander Jones, Nadia Allen, Envy Ellis, and Marie Jones. Alexander Jones takes the offensive quickly with clotheslines to both Nadia and Envy. Marie kicks him below the belt and drops him with a Hot Shot. Marie then turns him over and locks in The Angel’s Arch (lion tamer). Envy leaps right on top of Alexander while the liontamer is locked in and applies an Ellis Vice at the same time! Alexander is being tortured like never before! Even if he did tap out it wouldn’t matter! This double submission remains locked in for nearly a minute before Nadia Allen changes the game with a discuss elbow to the back of Marie’s head, forcing her to release The Angel’s Arch. Nadia then throws Marie out of the ring, eliminating her. Envy releases the Ellis Vice and together with Nadia they try to work to eliminate Alexander Jones. It nearly happens but he fights out of it. A spear to Ellis and a lariat to Nadia. He throws Nadia out of the ring with a belly to belly overhead suplex. We are down to two; Envy Ellis and Alexander Jones. Ellis with a running back elbow and then a springboard bulldog. Ellis locks in a sleeper hold. Alexander tries to power his way to his feet. She goes piggy back to apply more pressure. Jones drops to his knees as he seems to fade. He gets another surge of energy and fights back to his feet. Ellis again gets piggy back. Jones walks towards the ropes. He staggers over and ends up dumping himself and Envy over the top and to the floor…NO! Jones manages to hang on! Ellis though hits the floor! Alexander Jones pulls himself back into the ring to win ring 2!]

WINNER OF RING 2: Alexander Jones in 18 minutes 45 seconds

RING 3

[The bell rings and Sutter immediately goes after, well, everyone with a clothesline from hell to Jessica Anderson. Sutter with an Unforgiven Kick to Sergai Chagev. Sutter then sneaks up and locks in Judgment Day to Adam Craig. Blair and Melanie McBride stick together, working against The Soviet Gingers. Madison Lewis and Bianca work together against Sophie and Arcadia of Transcendence. Milana Radek targets Aria Stevens Crawford. Angelica Jones targets Amber Diamond and Kayla Jones targets Basher. Izzi Grimes goes after Brittany Kayl. While the action is under way the fans erupt into loud cheers. It’s Julia Braddock! Braddock slides into ring three and peels Sophie away from Madison Lewis and starts throwing rights, backing Sophie against the ropes. Julia with a superkick sending Sophie over the top and to the outside. Arcadia charges Julia but Braddock ducks and backdrops Arcadia over the top and to the outside. Braddock then launches herself over the top with a suicide dive taking out both Sophie and Arcadia! Destiny Skye is now at ringside too and they fight with Transencdence through the crowd. Clyde Sutter with Cruciform Slam to Saul Ramsey. Aurora Ramsey with a missile dropkick to Sutter takes him down. Aurora goes for a stunner but he fights out of it and drops her with an Unforgiven Kick. Sutter sends Aurora to the outside. Sutter then sends her brother Saul Ramsey to the outside. Madison Lewis and Bianca Page pick off a fallen Sergai Chagev, who was still recovering from Sutter’s initial onslaught, and eliminate him. Adam Craig goes after The Bratz Life duo but it is two on one and they easily begin to overwhelm him.]

[Aubrianna Powers meanwhile exits the ring through the ropes and is watching from the outside, not eliminated. Kayla with a Kaylan Wind Kick 2.0 to Basher. She hits the ropes but Powers trips her up. Sutter then spears Kayla. Aubrey laughs about this. Angelica drops Amber Diamond with a springboard into a reverse ddt. Then she hits Powers with a baseball slide into a headscissors takedown. Angelica whips Powers into the steel steps. Angelica rolls Powers back into the ring. Angelica joins her in the ring. Powers turns into a Kaylan Wind Kick from Kayla and then a Hot Shot from Angelica Jones! Before they can follow up, Melanie and Blair McBride attack The Sisterhood. Jodi Jennings and Jessica Anderson go after The Soviet Gingers. Sutter with a power bomb to Matthew Taylor, a second power bomb, and then transitions into an F5…Judge, Jury, and Executioner! Sutter throws Matthew out of the ring! Meanwhile Madison and Bianca, together with the help of Milana Radek, eliminates the seven footer Adam Craig. Milana then floors Madison with a short arm clothesline and floors Bianca with a power slam. Basher attacks Milana from behind. Mistake. Milana is unphased. She kicks him below the belt and then power bombs him. Milana throws GCW LEGEND Basher out of the ring. Amber Diamond with a spinning heel kick to Aubrianna Powers and a face buster. Amber Diamond with an rko to Powers. Amber Diamond then peels off Jodi Jennings and throws her over the top and to the outside. Jessica Anderson leaves The Soviet Gingers alone and goes after Amber Diamond. Izzi and Aria target Karina and Ivanova. The foursome are fighting near the ropes. Powers thinks she can be sneaky and get them all out. She tries to dump them all but only Ivanova and Karina go out. Aria and Izzi return to the ring and start to double team Aubrey.]

[Brittany Kayl peels Aria off and goes after her, allowing Powers to focus only on Izzi Grimes. Jessica Anderson with an Ass Kisser to Amber Diamond. Sutter locks Jessica in Judgment Day, choking her unconscious. Melanie McBride has Kayla Jones in a corner stomping away while Angelica fights with Blair near the ropes. Sutter breaks Judgment Day and throws Jessica out of the ring. Angelica with a Hot Shot to Blair McBride! Jones throws Blair out of the ring! Melanie McBride has Kayla in danger. Angelica goes over and rescues her sister. Pele Kick from Angelica, spear from Kayla, lionsault from Angelica! Melanie is down! Angelica and Kayla eliminate Melanie McBride! Bianca and Madison are double teaming Sutter with some success. The monster is in trouble for the first time in the match. A double knee strike from the ladies. They work together to muscle him over for a suplex. They continue their double team effort. Meanwhile Brittany Kayl drops Aria with My Bitch. Kayl throws Aria out of the ring, eliminating her. Aubrianna Powers measures Izzi for The Most Valuable Kick but Izzi ducks and Powers accidentally catches Kayl instead! Izzi clotheslines Powers over the top and to the outside! Izzi’s celebration isn’t long. Milana Radek sneaks up from behind and dumps Izzi out of the ring. Madison Lewis and Bianca whip Sutter into the corner. Madison with a stinger splash. Bianca with a back cracker. Angelica Jones joins in with a Divine Impact! Kayla finishes off the onslaught with Winter Is Coming! The Sisterhood and Bratz Life take Sutter and the four of them together eliminate the big monster. Amber Diamond tries to sneak up behind Milana Radek. She spins her around and goes for an rko but Milana counters. Spine buster from Radek! Milana throws Amber out of the ring, eliminating her.]

[The Sisterhood and Bratz Life alliance breaks down with Angelica goes after Madison and Kayla going after Bianca. Meanwhile Milana Radek and Brittany Kayl are exchanging right hands. Bianca goes for a lariat on Kayla Jones but Jones ducks. KAYLAN WIND KICK OUT OF NOWHERE! The force of the kick sends Bianca over the top and to the outside! Angelica has Madison set up for a Hot Shot but Madison back drops out of it. Gorgeous Nightmare from Madison decks Angelica! Kayla with a double leg takedown and then begins to pound away with rights to Lewis. Kayl goes for My Bitch to Milana but Milana slips out of it. Milana goes for a German suplex but she throws too hard and Kayl manages to land on her feet! Kayl with a spinning heel kick knocking Milana down. Kayla Jones measuring Madison Lewis for a Kaylan Wind Kick. She goes for it…but Madison ducks it and then dumps Kayla over the top and to the outside! We are down to the final four of ring three; Brittany Kayl, Milana Radek, Madison Lewis, and Angelica Jones.]

[Brittany Kayl takes Madison down from behind with a bulldog takedown. Kayl mounts Madison and rains down right hands. Angelica with a double leg takedown on Milana and then turns her over into The Angel’s Arch (lion tamer). Brittany Kayl seizes the opportunity and lets go of Madison Lewis. She sneaks up behind Jones and tosses her out of the ring! Brittany takes Milana and drops her with My Bitch! Brittany throws Milana out of the ring! We are now down to the last two of ring three…Brittany Kayl and Madison Lewis! Madison is back to her feet. Kayl drops her with a spinning heel kick. Kayl goes for another My Bitch but Madison slips free. Kayl goes for a clothesline but Lewis with a matrix evasion followed by a ddt. Madison kips up to her feet and goes to the top. She attempts a meteora but Kayl avoids contact. Kayl goes for My Bitch again…Madison wriggles free and then dropkicks Brittany sending her tumbling over the top and to the outside!]

WINNER OF RING 3: Madison Lewis in 24 minutes 30 seconds

Marty McMahon: And here we go! This Civil War Match is seamless! There are no rest periods, which means Jessica Lasiewicz, who only just NOW won her ring, has to keep fighting against the other two ring winners who have had a break, Alexander Jones and Madison Lewis.

Jack Griffith: Boo-hoo. You know what her problem is? She just doesn’t have the right stuff. Look at which one of these three finished first, in a record eighteen minutes! It was a REAL MAN! A BOLD MAN! Alexander Jones! Those puny ladies couldn’t get the job done fast enough!

Amber St. Claire: Jack, you asshole, you will get this whole company in trouble, you know that? Jessica and Madison are proven tough competitors and tonight one of them could win Civil War.

Jack Griffith: They won’t beat my boy…excuse me, MY MAN Alexander Jones!

Marty McMahon: You are underestimating both Madison and Jessica. They can get the job done, Jack, and I bet one of them will win this whole thing. Look at the punishment Jones already endured in one ring.

Jack Griffith: Yeah, after winning in RECORD TIME you doofus!

[Alexander Jones immediately goes to work on the more fatigued, Lasiewicz. He doesn’t give her any chance to rest. He kicks her in the ribcage and then drills her with a lariat. Madison Lewis with a Back handspring tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown to Jones. Jones is on all fours. Madison with a double stomp. Lewis helps Jessica to her feet. Madison with a sit out hip toss and Jessica follows it up with a roundhouse kick and a curb stomp to Jones.]

Amber St. Claire: Lasiewicz connects with Beauty!

Jack Griffith: This is unfair! How dare they double team a scholarly gentleman like Mr. Jones!

Marty McMahon: It’s great strategy, Jack. Work together to eliminate your pal and then it’s just down to the two of them.

Jack Griffith: But I have money riding on Jones, damn it!

[Madison climbs to the top rope. Jessica with an Our Lady Peace to Jones but before he can fall Madison leaps off and connects with a meteora. The cover…]

1…

2…

…3NO! Jones kicks out!

[Madison with an enziguri to Jones. Lasieiwcz pulls him up and then drops him with In Your Dreams! Alexander Jones rolls to the outside to catch some reprieve. Lasiewicz is about to go after him but Madison school boys Lasiewicz…]

1…

2…

…3NO! Jessica kicks out!

Jack Griffith: Typical women. Turning on each other like venomous snakes.

Amber St. Claire: I swear I will report your ass to HR.

Marty McMahon: I don’t like what Madison did. I feel Alexander is a bigger threat.

Jack Griffith: There can only be one winner, Marty. Every MAN…get that, every MAN…for himself!

[Madison with a belly to back suplex to Jessica. She slingshots Lasiewicz into the turnbuckle. Lasiewicz staggers out and Lewis drops her with a ddt. Lewis then applies MADZ World. Referee Malcolm Stride is in perfect position to call it. Jessica won’t give in. After about forty seconds she reaches the ropes. Madison releases the hold. She takes a step back and waits for Jessica to get back to her feet. Lewis goes for Gorgeous Nightmare but The Archangel catches the foot and then snaps off a dragon screw! Jessica immediately steps through and applies The Fabulous Lock!]

Marty McMahon: The Fabulous lock is applied! This does damage to BOTH Madison’s leg and neck!

Amber St. Claire: If she taps then Madison is eliminated!

Jack Griffith: Give it up!

[Lasiewicz keeps The Fabulous lock applied for as long as she can. Nearly forty seconds and Madison still hasn’t quit. But then Alexander Jones comes in and breaks it up with a big splash! He then takes Jessica and throws her with an overhead belly to belly suplex. He throws Madison with an overhead belly to belly suplex. He drills Lasiewicz with a bicycle kick. Backdrop driver from Jones to Lewis.]

Jack Griffith: Now see what a REAL MAN can do? He is not content to just sit idly by and watch those two morons destroy one another. He wants to beat them BOTH himself!

Marty McMahon: He may be your new man crush but in my view it is NOT smart move. This is NOT your typical triple threat match now. This is NOT sudden death. Had Madison tapped, Jones would have been one step closer to winning everything.

Jack Griffith: Quit questioning the greatest thing to ever happen to wrestling!

[Jones waits as The Archangel pulls herself up. He charges in but she ducks out of the way and he slams into the steel turnbuckle shoulder first. He staggers out of the corner and Lasiewicz drops him with Pure Deformation. Lasiewicz pounces on the shoulder injury and applies Torturous Destiny.]

Amber St. Claire: Brilliant move by Lasiewicz! That same arm that Envy Ellis worked over earlier in ring two with not one but TWO Ellis Vice’s has now been reinjured by getting slammed into the steel turnbuckle! And Lasiewicz knew to utilize Torturous Destiny, a variation of the cattle mutilation submission, to try and force a submission!

[Malcolm Stride gets into position to ask for a submission but Jones won’t quit just yet. He tries to drag himself to the ropes. Madison Lewis makes her way to her feet but instead of breaking the hold she just sits back and watches, knowing that Jones tapping will only benefit her. Jones pulls himself closer. Finally his feet reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Lasiewicz then goes outside and drags him by the legs to the steel turnbuckle. Lasiewicz applies a figure four on the ring post.]

Jack Griffith: How the hell is this fair?!

Marty McMahon: It may not be fair or ethical but it is legal. You cannot be eliminated by disqualification so Jessica can keep this applied as long as she wants.

Amber St. Claire: This hold is severely damaging Alexander’s legs!

[While the figure four is locked in on the ring post, Lewis charges in with a low dropkick to the back of Alexander’s head. Then she goes to the outside and lands a low dropkick to Jessica’s head, forcing the break of the figure four. Madison with an sto on the outside! She rolls Jessica back into the ring and then ascends to the top turnbuckle. Lewis leaps off for another meteora! The cover…]

1…

2…

…3NO! Lasiewicz kicks out!

Jack Griffith: I knew they would turn on each other again! I just knew it!

Amber St. Claire: Oh shut up, Jack. This is the competitive drive of Madison Lewis. It is equal to that of Alexander Jones, your little man crush. She wants to be the one to beat them both. She doesn’t want to take the easy way!

[Madison measures Lasiewicz. She rushes in and goes for MadzVILLE…but Jessica blocks! Lasiewicz quickly snatches her leg and drags her out to the center of the ring. She steps through into the figure four…Lasiewicz then bridges into…]

Marty McMahon: The Four Card Trick! This move was made famous by her father, “The Silver Eagle” Andreas Lasiewicz! This move, made famous by The Polish Spirit, just may bring Lasiewicz one step closer to victory!

Amber St. Claire: And she already tortured that same leg earlier in this match with The Fabulous Lock! Can she hang on any longer?

[Madison is fighting for all she has to drag herself to the ropes. Jones is still trying to compose himself in the corner, and it doesn’t look like he will be able to save her this time (even if he wanted to). Madison is nearing the ropes, inch by inch…Jessica breaks the Four Card Trick, drags Madison back to the center, and reapplies The Four Card Trick!]

Jack Griffith: Damn! Now that’s a mean streak!

[Madison fights for as long as she can but the pain eventually becomes too much. Madison taps out.]

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, your third place winner of the Civil War Match, at one hour and five minutes, MADISON LEWIS!

Jack Griffith: I knew she couldn’t outlast a REAL MAN like Alexander Jones.

Amber St. Caire: Oh shut up, Jack. Her performance should be commended. She lasted over an hour in this match.

Marty McMahon: Yes, and by virtue of her third place finish she has earned a shot at the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Championships with a partner of her choosing at Resurrection. The Bratz Life has punched their ticket to Resurrection thanks to Madison Lewis.

[Jessica composes herself while Madison rolls out of the ring. Alexander Jones is back to his feet by this time. The final two stare down from across the ring, not sure who wants to make the first move. Jones decides to rush in for a clothesline but Jessica ducks. She hits the ropes on a rebound but Jones catches her with a spear. He whips her into the corner hard and she slumps down into a seated position. Jones goes in and starts drilling her repeatedly with forearms.]

Marty McMahon: We are down to our final two and I imagine Jones will want to end this as quickly as possible. He dominated ring two but he has taken a ton of punishment from the double team efforts of Madison Lewis and Jessica Lasiewicz.

Jack Griffith: Yeah, and he is STILL in this thing! Give him credit!

Amber St. Claire: I give him all the credit in the world, Jack. He has so far done exactly what he said he would do. He followed through on all of his promises save one; he has not yet won the Civil War Match. The Archangel still stands in his way.

[Jones pulls her up and throws her with an overhead belly to belly suplex. He waits as she pulls herself up. He drops her with a bicycle kick. He drops down for the cover.]

1…

2…

…3NO!

[Jones pulls her up immediately, showing signs of frustration. He whips her into the corner and rushes in for a huge splash. Then he places her on the top turnbuckle. He climbs up to the top with her and throws her off the top with an overhead belly to belly suplex back into the ring. He crawls over into the cover.]

1…

2…

…3NO! Jessica shoots the right shoulder up off the mat!

Alexander: STAY DOWN!

[He sets her up for a vertical drop brain buster but Lasiewicz slips free and then chop blocks his right leg!]

Marty McMahon: Alexander Jones is getting frustrated and that emotion, that frustration, is obviously working against him!

Jack Griffith: NO!

[Jessica with another chop block to the right leg. Jones tries for a bicycle kick but she catches the foot and drops him with a dragon screw. She steps through and applies a figure four. She bridges into the Four Card Trick.]

Amber St. Claire: The Four Card Trick locked in again! Jessica Lasiewicz is a tapout away from winning the Civil War Match!

[Malcolm Stride is in position to ask for a tapout but Jones shakes his head, refusing to quit. He tries to drag himself to the ropes slowly but surely. Jessica keeps the hold locked in tight. Jones is suffering in this hold for nearly a minute before finally reaching the bottom rope. Lasiewicz will not release the hold.]

Jack Griffith: Let go of the hold! He reached the ropes!

Marty McMahon: Why should she? There are no disqualifications. She doesn’t have to let go of the hold.

Amber St. Claire: She can’t win with him in the ropes but she cannot be disqualified, either. She can continue to make him suffer.

[Lasiewicz continues to hold on for another thirty seconds until Jones finally out of desperation just pulls himself and Jessica out of the ring, forcing the break. Lasiewicz pulls herself and composes herself. Jones tries to get up but falls back down due to his weakened legs.]

Marty McMahon: I don’t remember anyone lasting that long in the vaunted Four Card Trick.

Amber St. Claire: Look at him. He can barely stand up. Serious damage has been done.

Jack Griffith: He can fight through the pain! He can win! He has to! I don’t want to owe Michael Collins a hundred dollars!

Amber St. Claire: Gambling on company matches? Another reason I should report you to HR.

[Jones uses the ring apron to prop himself up. He turns around into a roundhouse kick from Jessica that drops him to his knees. She goes for a curb stomp to complete her combo move Beauty but he avoids contact and then spear her through the barricade!]

Fans: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Marty McMahon: Good God Almighty! As God as my witness, she has been broken in half!

[It takes awhile before Jones finally pulls himself out of the rubble. He crawls to the ring and then rolls back inside.]

Jack Griffith: Start the count, stupid referee! It’s over!

Marty McMahon: Sorry, Jack, but this can end by PIN or SUBMISSION only! Jones must get Lasiewicz back in the ring!

[Slowly Jessica crawls out of the rubble.]

Amber St. Claire: Here she comes! How much fight is left in The Archangel?

[Meanwhile back in the ring, Alexander Jones is still having difficulty standing up. Lasiewicz finally brings herself back into the ring. He goes for a clothesline but she ducks it, spins him around, kicks him in the gut, and hooks him for a pedigree!]

Marty McMahon: The Hot Shot! Jessica’s mother, Angelica Jones, uses that move!

[Jessica bounces off of the ropes and hits a running Shooting Star Senton for a cover…]

Amber St. Claire: That’s Sturnidae! Her cousin’s move! She really is pulling out all of the stops!

1…

2…

Jack Griffith: For the love of God kick out!

…3NOOOO!!!! Jones barely gets a shoulder up!

[Lasiewicz goes right after the leg again. She steps through and attempts to lock in the figure four…but Jones blocks by kicking her in the ass on the step through, sending her face and chest first into the corner. She staggers out into Jones who sets her up for a Vertical Drop Brain Buster! It connects! He covers…]

1…

2…

…3!

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, at 1 hour 25 minutes 30 seconds the runner up of the 2023 Civil War Match is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. And your winner of the 2023 Civil War Match, ALEXANDER JONES!!!

[Alexander’s manager and friends, Veronica and Brodie, enter the ring to celebrate and also to help him to his feet. Lasiewicz meanwhile is joined by Summer Collins as well as Anastasia Starling. They check on Jessica who is barely conscious at this point.]

Jack Griffith: I knew it! I win…errr I mean Alexander Jones wins!

Marty McMahon: All three of the finalists…Madison Lewis, Jessica Lasiewicz, and of course Alexander Jones…all of them should be commended for their performance tonight.

Amber St. Claire: Madison may have been the shocker of the night. Not many people picked her as a finalist but she proved people wrong. And as for Jessica Lasiewicz, she went nonstop for nearly an hour and a half tonight. You can see just how exhausted she is and after being slammed through the barricade she may have internal injuries.

Marty McMahon: For her performance tonight and second place finish, Jessica Lasiewicz will get to choose; does she challenge Mara Kade for the X Division Championship or will she challenge SIN for the Heritage Championship? Whatever she chooses, that match will take place at Resurrection XII.

Amber St. Claire: And of course Madison Lewis by virtue of her third place finish has guaranteed a tag team championship match for Bratz Life at Resurrection XII.

Jack Griffith: Yeah, yeah, good for them. But look who is still standing?

Marty McMahon: He’s BARELY standing but Alexander Jones IS standing and he is the winner of the 2023 Civil War Match. He did what he said he would do. Now he will go to the main event of Resurrection XII and challenge for the GCW World Championship.