Resurrection XII

admin
Site Admin

Resurrection XII

Post by admin » Sat May 27, 2023 3:25 pm

Night 1

[Janelle St. Claire is on the runaway for the Hall of Fame. A slew of flashing lights can be seen behind the picket line. There's a few wrestlers and notable staff members dressed to the nines, waving and smiling.]

Janelle: And we are back. We are sill minutes away from the start of the Hall of Fame Ceremony. And..

[Janelle twist her head to the side and spots Travis Vessey, strolling in a black suit with matching pants.]

Janelle: All the stars are out. Travis!

[Travis is alerted and turns to Janelle. He flashes a smile.]

Travis: Janelle.

Janelle: Travis Vessey here. Speaking of former Hall of Famers.

[He shoves his hands inside his pockets, standing upright.]

Janelle: Travis! Good evening. How are you tonight?

Travis: I'm...tonight I'm feeling good. I've crawled into my little hole the past few weeks. I'm ready for tomorrow. No mistakes can be made. I've been looking forward to Sunday for a while.

Janelle: Yes. You and Jazmyn Rain, another former Hall of Famer, face off tomorrow. Thats become increasingly personal.

Travis: It has and...you know I'm someone that is able to keep everything in it's context. Never get too high. Never get too low. Just keep a level head and focus on the main thing. Part of going into that hole is that I have myself...just really invested. Jazmyn just has a way of getting under your skin. And that' alway been the case. Even when she wasn't trashing the same fans that loved her, how many wrestlers just had a bone to pick with her?

Janelle: There's been a lot of back and forth between the two. A couple of weeks ago, she mentioned on Twitter that you threatened to use your influence to prevent her, Victoria Salinas and Myra Rivers from returning to the company. You-

[Travis interupts Janelle.]

Travis: I want to clarify that. I want to clarify what wa said. And I hate that, you know, this is all Twitter drama. It feels so silly. at that time, Victoria went after Julia, went after GCW. And it's no sercet her and I have never gotten alone. We've had many battles. Great wrestler but her character, her intrigrity, it's always been in question. And I love GCW. This is the company that discovered me. This is the company that's made me a living. Everyone in management, all the staff, those guys help make this company the best in the world. Silverstone, the Braddocks, Jim Bishop. I'm really happy for him making the Hall today. I mean he's the voice. He's the voice that you think of when you think of GCW. And he works so hard and is a great person. He's seen y entire GCW career from the very beginning and I'm grateful that he's being honored to.

I've alway felt indebted to this company. And I took offense to Victoria bad mouthing the company. And, you know, since Jazmyn brought the up, I've alway felt those three, you look at their circles, they're connected in some way. How many times did Victoria or Myra or both really just terrorize the fans? Terrofized the wrestlers. It was a lot of drama. And it took away from the wrestling. Jasmyn had tried to paint me as this behind the scenes player but I'm just reacting to history. I'm just reminding people the facts. The thigns that happened. It's incredibly disappointing to be accused of that but I'm not surprised. This is who Jasmyn is. Even when she was the Guardian Angel, this is who she's always been.

[Travis pauses. His facial expession suggest annoyance.]

Travis: She doesn't respect pro wrestling. She calls me boring. Says there's more o be a wrestler. That makes sense why she would say that because everywhere she goes and since she grouped Victoria and Myra, they're just black clouds. Black clouds hang over their heads and whenever they're around, there's some drama. There's a lot of yelling. When you think of Jasmyn, you don't immediately think of what a great wrestler she is. You think about the yelling. All the extra stuff. She doesn't really pro wrestler. She doesn't love this. That response tells you everything. She's more interested int eh petty shit because she thinks that os the game, rather than the basics.

[Travis rubs his face.]

Travis : I'm rambling. I'm sorry.

Janelle: No it's ok! It's ok!

Travis: I'm just focused on beating her. It is personal and by any means, I'm going to take her out. She's tried to sully my name. So I'm going to fight. She's going to feel me. And she's going to feel how much i want that win.

[Travis then steps back.]

Janelle: Well I won't hold you for much longer. Thank you.

[Travis nods before walking away.]

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, I am being told that Resurrection is about to start! To kick things off let me send it to the man of the hour, my good friend Jim Bishop!

Jim Bishop, the voice of GCW for over twenty years, steps out onto a black screen. He is wearing a suit and tie.

Jim Bishop: Resurrection is an impossible thing. It is when the dead comes back to life. But here in Global Championship Wrestling, it happens all the time. GCW was all but dead back in 2003, but then we came back to life in 2012.

A video package of the one night single elimination tournament featuring sixteen wrestlers is shown. At the end it shows Marie Jones defeating Jackson Adams to become the new GCW World Champion.

Jim Bishop: For people like myself…Dexter Russell…Kayla Jones…Cuchulain…”Mr. Money” Michael Dean Collins, Jake “The Heartthrob” Storm, and Adam Redfield…for us, GCW holds a special place in our heart because we got our start here. We are GCW Originals.

A quick video package of all of those aforementioned individuals is shown.

Jim Bishop: None of us thought that GCW would ever come back to life. So we are forever grateful to be able to celebrate its rebirth, its second birthday, each and every year here at Resurrection. Each year, we celebrate a new beginning.

A video package of previous Resurrection moments is shown; Myra Lynwood winning the GCW Global Championship, Aphrodite Noel winning the GCW Global Championship, Brooklyn Smith winning the GCW World Championship, Glory Braddock winning back control of GCW from Henry Van Stanton, Minerva winning the GCW World Championship, Brittany Kayl winning the GCW World Championship, Nadia Allen celebrating after successfully retaining the GCW World Championship, Julia Braddock regaining the GCW Global Championship.

Jim Bishop: And this year, in what is arguably the world’s most famous arena, life will once again be renewed. GCW will once again see a Resurrection.

We see a view of the New York City skyline and then a shot of Madison Square Garden.

Jim Bishop: Will arguably the most famous and most successful family of GCW, with their unlikely ally Aria Stevens-Crawford, overcome an empire?

A video package of various action shots where Marie, Angelica, Kayla Jones, and Kim Williams, and Aria do battle with The Bling Empire.

Jim Bishop: Who will survive when three close friends go to war?

A video package of Akeem the Supreme betraying an attacking MAEVE and Savino is shown.

Jim Bishop: Will Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis continue their rise in the tag team ranks or will the Soviet Gingers remind the entire world why they are former champions?

We see footage of Nadia and Envy fighting with Karina and Anastasia.

Jim Bishop: Will the manipulative SIN continue to deceive and outwit the opposition or will The Archangel finally regain her former championship glory?

A video footage of Jessica Lasiewicz battling various opponents is shown and then we see SIN celebrating with her Heritage Title.

Jim Bishop: Sophie O’Brian is a mastermind in her own right and she believes that she can transcend the sport of wrestling. But can she continue to run roughshod over a very motivated McBride Corporation?

Video footage of Sophie, Arcadia, and Sierra battling with the three McBride sisters is shown.

Jim Bishop: Two GCW legends returned. One with a chip on her shoulder looking to prove to all of GCW that this is still her house. Another just looking to put himself back into the world title chase.

Video footage of Jazmyn Rain and Travis Vessey doing battle is shown.

Jim Bishop: Will an upstart tag team prove that they belong amongst the GCW tag team greats or will Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye’s incredible tag team run as champions continue?

We see Julia and Destiny celebrating with their tag team titles. We see a tense showdown between them and Madison and Bianca of Bratz Life.

Jim Bishop: Mara Kade has been one of the most dominant X Division Champions in recent memory.

We see Mara Kade celebrating with her title belt.

Jim Bishop: But recently she has found herself in the crossfire between a war between a Queen of Chaos and an Empress of Bling.

We see Jessi Ozborne and Danielle Page fighting tooth and nail.

Jim Bishop: Can Mara Kade overcome both a Queen and an Empress in arguably her toughest challenge to date or will royalty rule the X Division?

We see Mara fighting with Jessi, then Mara fighting with Page.

Jim Bishop: Lastly…the main event…Miss America has taken the American Dream and American Ideal to heart. She earned the right to challenge for the GCW World Championship at any time…

We see Miss America winning the Global X Match at last year’s Resurrection.

Jim Bishop: …and she boldly called her shot to insert herself into the main event of Resurrection. Then there’s a man who is never without confidence and has proven time and time again why he is so confident, most recently by winning the most challenging battle royal in professional wrestling…

We see footage of Alexander Jones celebrating after winning the 2023 Civil War Match.

Jim Bishop: …and then there is the history making champion, a woman who already toppled both the GCW World Champion and GCW Global Champion to become the first Undisputed Champion in GCW in years.

We see D’Nae Moore celebrating after winning the Undisputed GCW World Title in the ladder match against Julia Braddock and Kelsai.

Jim Bishop: Will the American will triumph? Will Alexander Jones continue to dominate? Or will D’Nae Moore continue to write more history in her already historic reign as Undisputed GCW World Champion?

We see footage of all three in action.

Jim Bishop: Ladies and gentlemen, Resurrection begins…….NOW!

And then suddenly the Resurrection theme begins to play. Pyro goes off inside Madison Square Garden, where there is a wrestling ring set up in the center but the stage is set up for an awards show with a red carpet and everything, including a red carpet that leads down to the ring. Then that music comes to an end and the pyro ends. Then “Immortal” by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play.

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the host of Resurrection XII, the majority owner of Global Championship Wrestling and a seventeen time former World Champion, “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock!

Glory Braddock steps out onto the stage. She is wearing a long sleeve black lace formal evening gown for the occasion. She really does look like a million bucks and grins from ear to ear, gazing out at the crowd for a moment, soaking it up for a moment as they cheer.

“I come alive at the second of midnight
So I can fly when the world is asleep
You scream and howl as I'm taking the first bite
Blood on my tongue tastes of eternity”

“People will come and go
Some stories never told
They bury me down below
But I'll never die
'Cause I'm immortal
Yes, immortal”

Braddock approaches the podium set up at the top of the stage. She continues to soak up the loud ovation from the fans in the arena. Eventually the music dies down. She continues to soak up the cheering for a few more moments before finally beginning to speak.

Glory Braddock: Welcome to Resurrection XII!

The crowd roars loudly.

Glory Braddock: I know that I don’t come around all that often. Lately I have been trying my best to just leave the operation of Global Championship Wrestling in the capable hands of General Manager Tabitha Silverstone and my Mother, minority shareholder Aphrodite Noel. But this event right here, Resurrection, is the one event on the calendar that I always make a point to attend. This is the one time out of the year where I break my one rule and make my presence felt in this company. I mean, it is my company after all. I have attended each and every Resurrection since I purchased it back in 2012. And I remember the day I decided to purchase Global Championship Wrestling. It certainly was a risky decision. I had no business acumen or knowledge at the time. I was a wrestler. I was a fighter. I didn’t know the inner workings of a boardroom and I didn’t know what an executive did. I didn’t know business. But I knew wrestling. I also knew about the vision that the Alan family had for Global Championship Wrestling when they founded the company in 2001. Please stand up, Aurora!

The camera shows Aurora Alan in the audience. The fans applaud her.

Glory Braddock: Aurora Alan is also a minority shareholder and the sister of the founder of this company. Matthew Alan had a vision…

The fans boo at Matthew’s name. Glory chuckles.

Glory Braddock: He hasn’t exactly been an endearing bloke, but his initial vision was pure. GCW was meant to be a place where anyone could come and get a fair shot, a fair opportunity to compete, to prove that they were the best wrestler. It didn’t matter who you are…male or female, young or old, whatever…GCW was meant to be a place for competition. That was the Alan family’s vision. And those that follow my career as an active wrestler in Supreme Championship Wrestling should know that the spirit of competition is something that I have always believed in. Still, I lacked any real business knowledge. Therefore bringing GCW back alone would be difficult but making it a success would be a damn near insurmountable challenge. But it was a challenge I was willing to take on because I believed in the same vision of GCW, the same spirit of competition that GCW was built upon. Have there been challenges? Certainly. But twelve years after the purchase and we are still here!

The fans cheer loudly in approval.

Glory Braddock: I’ll be honest with each and every one of you…even I didn’t expect this journey to last as long as it did. And people will want to put the spotlight on me and try to credit me for the success but they’re wrong. Like I said, I didn’t know business, I was a wrestler. Even though I learned a lot more about business as time went on, I still am a wrestler at my core. The real people to credit are the people who work tirelessly behind the scenes to keep producing great shows, to keep promoting great live events, and most importantly the men and women who go out to that ring week in and week out and give you great people an incredible show. Also the fans, if it weren’t for you great people then none of this would be here. Thank you for keeping this incredible show running for twelve years now.

Another loud ovation is heard from the fans.

Glory Braddock: Speaking of years…each year is full of surprises. Each year is full of shock and awe, as it were. So as we move into the Awards Ceremony of tonight’s show, allow me to announce our first award winner…the award for SHOCKING MOMENT OF THE YEAR…JAZMYN RAIN wins for her return to Global Championship Wrestling!

There is a mixture of cheers and boos from the fans as a video package of Jazmyn in action since her return is shown.

Glory Braddock: As I have said, the vision of GCW was built upon competition. In order to have competition you have to put the very best wrestlers against one another. Each year we honor the one match that rose above all of the others to take home the title of MATCH OF THE YEAR. This year the Match of the Year is…JAZMYN RAIN VS ANGELICA JONES! SEVEN STAGES OF HELL! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!

A video package of the 7 stages of hell match is shown, Angelica earning her three falls, Jazmyn earns her three. Then we see Jazmyn earning the decisive seventh fall and celebrating after the fact.

Glory Braddock: Next is the Shotgun Award where we recognize the one person who is on fire, the one person who has a ton of momentum right now, and who will OWN next year. The SHOTGUN AWARD goes to…MISS AMERICA!

We see a video package of Miss America in action throughout this past year, most notably from last year’s Resurrection when she won the Global X Match.

Glory Braddock: Going along with matches are feuds. We have had some classics in GCW past. It can be one wrestler against another. It can be one group against another group. These feuds generate a series of incredible matches and unforgettable moments. The Livewire award goes to the one feud that has stolen the show this past year. THE LIVEWIRE AWARD goes to…Kelsai Adamson versus Julia Braddock!

The fans cheer loudly. We see a video package of their main event match at Resurrection XI for the Global Championship. We see Kelsai blindsiding Julia on an edition of Fever. We see them battling at the top of the ladder in the Undisputed Title Match. Finally we see Julia putting the finishing touches on Kelsai in the War Games Match.

Glory Braddock: Each year we receive fresh new blood. I always look forward to seeing the newcomers who have passed through our doors because they ensure that GCW will continue to live on for another year. This year we have had some incredibly talented newcomers grace our presence. This year the NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR is…Madison Lewis, Bianca, THE BRATZ LIFE!

We see a video package of Madison and Bianca in action. We see Madison winning her ring in the Civil War Match.

Glory Braddock: The art of tag team wrestling is very near and dear to my heart. Tag Team Wrestling is not easy. You have to have great chemistry with your partner and that kind of chemistry isn’t easy to generate. Personally I have had many partners. Most of those partnerships I managed to make it work out. Others? Not so much. But the tag team division is where I gained a lot of success early on in my career. So this award really means a lot to me personally. Many great tag teams have had success in GCW and many have won this award. This year, the TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR is…THE BLING EMPIRE!

The fans boo, but the results are true. We see Danielle Page leading Patience, Faith, Carmen, Scarborough, Milana, and Sutter into battle.

Glory Braddock: Now then, as I said before, Global Championship Wrestling would not have been here had it not been for you fans! You great people are the reason GCW still exists today and your opinion matters to us! We love you all for your continued support…

The fans cheer loudly. Braddock smirks.

Glory Braddock: Now, that being said, let us find out just what your opinions are. First, THE MOST LOVED wrestler is…the Undisputed GCW World Champion, D’NAE MOORE!

The Video package shows Moore battling Kelsai at Resurrection XI. We see Moore becoming Undisputed. Next we see Moore successfully defeating Danielle Page.

Glory Braddock: …and conversely, THE MOST HATED wrestler is…well, this is interesting; we have a three way tie! Congratulations to Most Hated…KELSAI ADAMSON…DANIELLE PAGE…and JAZMYN RAIN!

We see a video package of all three of these wrestlers in action. The fans can be heard booing, mostly booing Jazmyn and Page.

Glory Braddock: The time has come for the final two awards; these two awards recognize the two best wrestlers in GCW over this past year. There are many different factors that could go into this…championships? Victories? Any other unique accomplishment that no one else has achieved this year? All of these were considered and there were many worthy nominees. But there can only be one FEMALE WRESTLER OF THE YEAR and that person is…and again we have a tie. Congratulations to…one half of the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions JULIA BRADDOCK…and the Undisputed GCW World Champion D’NAE MOORE!

We see Julia Braddock winning the Global Championship at Resurrection XI. We see D’Nae Moore winning the Undisputed Championship. We see Julia Braddock capturing the tag title with Destiny Skye. We see D’Nae Moore defeating Danielle Page.

Glory Braddock: …and now, the MALE WRESTLER OF THE YEAR is…ALEXANDER JONES!

The crowd boos loudly. Glory again chuckles softly.

Glory Braddock: He may not be universally loved be certainly gets the job done. He already impressed everyone by winning the 2023 Civil War Match. Tonight he will be one of three in the GCW World Championship eliminator. If he survives tonight then he moves on to challenge for the GCW World Championship in the main event of Resurrection XII.

We cut backstage. Miss America sits backstage alone. In moments, she will have her first of potentially two matches to determine the undisputed GCW World Heavyweight Champion. As she sits, she reflects on the journey.

MA: “One year ago, I sat in the locker-rooms… one not unlike this one… and prepared to tempt destiny. And as I stood across from nine other competitors, I imagined this moment.”

She smiles.

MA: “On that night, destiny smiled upon me, and I ended up earning my shot at the GCW World Championship. Over the past year, I could have taken any time to become Champion, but I dreamt of this moment. My fans dreamt of this moment. George Washington came to me in a dream and spoke OF THIS MOMENT! He said “As sure as I was about this great land, I am sure that YOU will become World Champion on her behalf”...”

Miss America shrugs.

MA: “It was weird, but it led me to believe that I AM on the right path, that fortune favors patience. And tonight, a year of patience comes here… to Resurrection. I have to believe that fortune and destiny will smile upon me again.”

Miss America stands up.

MA: “Alexander Jones… he talks a big game. He speaks with unencumbered confidence. And if this match was being competed on Twitter, he would have the advantage. But like Danielle Page and the Bling Empire learned over the course of the year, wins and losses aren’t earned on social media. They are earned in the ring. For all Jones’ brashness, he has to back it up in the ring… easier to tweet about it than BE about it!”

She smiles, then sighs.

MA: “Which brings us to D’Nae… when I came to GCW, I had no friends. No bonds. And I was happy that way. I was here to become Champion… here to make a splash. Little did I know that, in my time here, I would not only find a best friend, but a sister-in-combat. I had numerous opportunities to cash in my privilege over the past twelve months, but never considered it with no regrets because I knew all roads would lead here.”

She points to the Resurrection backdrop behind her.

MA: “Tonight, D’Nae, let’s show them why we’re the money match here. Let’s show them why we’re the best GCW has to offer… and then we’ll figure out who walks out with your Championship afterwards. God bless you, us, and… as always… GOD BLESS AMERICA!”

With that, Miss America walks out of the scene towards the main event… towards the World Championship… towards destiny. The scene fades. We cut to another part of the backstage area.

[We find GCW World Champion D'Nae Moore, accompanied by Jeffrey Alexander, walking backstage. Both are dressed in their finest, having left the crowd following the awards ceremony – D'Nae in a long black dress with slits up both legs, and Jeffrey in a black suit, black dress shirt, sans tie. GCW reporter Samuel Price catches up with them.]

Price: “D'Nae, may I get a quick word with you?”

[The couple stops and D'Nae flashes a smile.]

D'Nae: “Sure, Sam.”

Price: “Thank you. I see you're on your way to get ready for tonight's match. What are your thoughts going into this eliminator triple threat?”

D'Nae: “My thoughts? One thing. Win.”

Price: “Well, I'm sure that's on everyone's mind, could you be a little more specific?”

[D'Nae laughs a little, and lays her hand on Price's arm, in a friendly gesture.]

D'Nae: “Of course, Sam. I wasn't gonna leave you and the fans hanging like that. Naw... let me tell you what's really on my mind. Lemme start with Alexander Jones. This boy here.... he's been acting like him becoming World Champion was carved in stone since the day he walked into GCW. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but I don't appreciate any of his attitude. Acting like no one else matters, including the champion – me. Talking big like he's hand-picked by God himself. Lemme tell you right now, while I have just as much faith as the next God-fearing Christian, I'm here to tell you God ain't had nothing to do with me becoming World Champion. Did He help me find the right place to train? Yes. Did he protect me from injury during my training and my work here to get where I am? Of course. But in that ring... I did the work. I fought every challenger. I climbed that ladder to grab those belts and make history to unify the Global and the World Championship! Where I come from... God helps those who help themselves. Alexander talks like he expects to take my championship just because it was ordained from above. That ain't how this works, boy.”

Price: “Strong thoughts there. But also in tonight's is your friend and tag partner Miss America. How are you feeling about her entry into the fray?”

D'Nae: “MA earned her spot too. Winning that briefcase with her chance to pick her shot. Other people might be mad that their friend used a shot like that against them. Me? I been expecting it. I wasn't gonna ask her or expect her to wait until I wasn't the champion. Cause one... I don't plan on losing it any time soon. And two, we respect each other like that. That girl is like my sister. I have no issue whatsoever with her calling her shot now. That don't mean I ain't gonna fight her with everything I got, just like anyone else. I know she doesn't want anything less.”

Price: “It's often that we see things like this create a wedge between friends, it's good to hear that you two aren't letting that happen. I don't want to keep you too long as you need to prepare. Do you have any final thoughts before heading into the ring?”

D'Nae: “I'll leave everyone with this. I know this is a difficult situation. There's a chance I don't make it to tomorrow night to defend the World Championship one on one. But lemme remind everyone about every difficult situation I overcame to get here. Nearly won Civil War two years ago. I got screwed out of the Heritage Championship, but was placed into a tournament for the World Championship. I got screwed out of that, too! Then came the ladder match. For Glory and Gold, myself, Kelsai Adamson, and Julia Braddock. The other two women walked in as champions and no one expected me to leave with it all. But I did it! I've made my career here on beating the odds and surviving anything and everything thrown at me. I've carried the World Championship since last July, coming up on a year now. That might seem like a long time, but to me, it ain't long enough. I worked my ass off to get here, and I ain't done working yet. I can't make any guarantees, but I can promise you that I'm going in there with everything I got to keep the championship around my waist. You heard me? The championship. Not 'the big belt.' I actually have respect for the belt I carry, to call it by it's correct name. The GCW Undisputed World Championship. I am that champion, and Ima fight like it, to keep it.”

Price: “Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Good luck, and maybe we'll catch up with you tomorrow night.”

[D'Nae smiles, and Jeffrey, who's been silent the whole time, nods.]

D'Nae: “See you tomorrow night, Sam.”

Price nods with a small grin. The World Champion and her fiance turn and start down the hallway, presumably towards her locker room so she can change.]

We return to the main arena area where Glory Braddock has returned to the podium.

Glory Braddock: Now it is time to move on to the next portion of the show, the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony! For the first induction I am honored to welcome Hall of Fame Class of 2017 and former thirteen time World Champion ANGELICA JONES!

The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….” All The Things She Said by TATU begins to play. The image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones. Angelica then steps out onto the stage. She is wearing a strapless sequin gown. Angelica hugs Glory briefly before going to the podium.

Angel: It really is an honor to be here today, because this place holds so much special history and memories for me and my family. I am not a GCW Original. I came in after it was rebranded into GDW. But my sister Kayla was a GCW Original. This is how she got her start. And this business, wrestling, this is what brought our family back together. I was reunited with my sister thanks to wrestling. I had lost custody of my two eldest children but rediscovered them and formed a close bond with them thanks to wrestling. I met Andreas Lasiewicz through wrestling and we had a daughter. And I bring all of that up because I never really expected this to happen. Especially not with Kim.

Tears form in her eyes and she reaches up to wipe them.

Angel: Wrestling again led me to be reunited with one of my children, with Kimberly Williams. But she hated me at first and who could blame her? I wanted to make up for all that I had done wrong. But her mind had been twisted so much, there was so much hatred there, that I honestly didn’t think it was possible. But once again, thanks to wrestling we got grow closer together. We got to bond. I got to understand her and she came to understand me. And I am proud of the woman she has grown into. She may call herself Kimberly Williams. But I think she can proudly carry the name Kimberly Jones any time she wants.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Angel: Some may question whether or not Kim is worthy of the Hall of Fame. Her championship record in GCW isn’t exactly sparkling. She was Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champion once with her sister Marie and then she was GCW World Tag Team Champion again with her sister Marie. Do two tag title reigns equal Hall of Fame worthy? You may not think so but consider this; Kimberly has been with GCW since even before its Resurrection in 2012. In April of 2010 she made her professional debut wrestling in two regional independent circuits, Southeastern Wrestling Conference and, yes, Global Championship Wrestling, at that time both were owned by parent company GDW. Kim was competing in GCW before Glory Braddock bought it and took it worldwide. This isn’t a slight against anyone who has been here since 2012, but Kimberly Williams has been with this company since her debut and she is still here to this day. She has been a workhorse for this company and never once asked for a world title shot the way some people beg and plead for them like entitled bitches. So yes, I may be bias, but I think she definitely deserves this honor. Congratulations on your induction into the GCW Hall of Fame…KIMBERLY JONES-WILLIAMS!

The lights go out, except for a single spotlight at the top of the stage. The opening chords to “Patient Number 9” by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play. A haunting voice is heard…

"Is there a way out of here?"
"Hey, how long you been here?"
"I wanna go home"
"Hey, hahaha"
"Hahaha"
"Excuse me, could you tell how to get out of here?"
"Hahaha"
"I want to go home"
"Hahaha"
"Mommy, mommy"

The song begins to rage full bore now. Suddenly the lights come back on and Kimberly Williams is standing at the top of the stage to a loud, mostly positive, reaction from the fans. Kim is not wearing formal attire like most. Kim is wearing a pink unicorn onesie. She rushes to the podium and embraces her mother in a tight hug. Kim then approaches the podium to speak.

Kim: I got lots of questions! Do I get a Hall of Fame ring or a Hall of Fame jacket? The football types have jackets but some people have rings. Can I have both? Or better yet, can I just have lifetime passes to Disney World? Also what does my penguin get? Wasley deserves the best treatment, damn it!

Chants of “Wasley” erupt in the arena.

Kim: Ok, so I was told I have to thank people. So I want to thank my hamster Caligula. I want to thank my penguin Wasley. I want to thank my boyfriend Wasley. I want to thank each and every Queens of Chaos member out there! You girls rock! Also Olly the honorary Queen! You go boy! And I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my family…

She smirks.

Kim: I know most of you were about ready to give up on me. I’m glad you didn’t. I do want to thank mom for guiding my career this past year. Traveling the road with you has been awesome. And my identical twin, Marie, if it weren’t for you I’d probably be locked up in a padded room somewhere, not standing up here in a unicorn onesie accepting this Hall of Fame induction. So thank you, Marie for everything.

Kim runs off. Glory returns to the podium.

Glory Braddock: Thank you and congratulations to Kimberly Williams. The next to be inducted is a group, but they didn’t feel anyone was worthy to induct them. So to induct The McBride Corporation is a member of The McBride Corporation…Blair McBride.

"Enter Sandman" by Metallica begins to play. Blair McBride steps out onto the stage, looking ever so smug as she saunters towards the podium. The booing reaches a fever pitch as Blair begins to speak.

Blair: Boo all you want. You don’t like how we tried to involve ourselves into the Tag Team Championship Match? Too bad. Sometimes you have to take risks and do whatever is necessary in order to get ahead. You don’t like how we treated Sierra Michaels? Too bad. Sometimes you have to use people and manipulate people in order to get what you want. And despite our recent run of bad luck, you cannot argue with the success of the newest inductees into the GCW Hall of Fame…THE MCBRIDE CORPORATION!

"Evolution" by Korn begins to play. The crowd boos as Melanie McBride steps out onto the stage, followed by her sister Karen McBride. The two approach Blair and they embrace. Blair then returns to the podium.

Blair: Karen McBride is a former GCW International Champion as well as a former Global Tag Team Champion and a former Undisputed Tag Team Champion. Melanie McBride is a former Global Tag Team Champion and a former Undisputed Tag Team Champion. We have a track record of success here in GCW that spans over ten years. We may be down and out right now but we will rise to the top again and that begins right here and right now with this oh so deserving induction into the Hall of Fame. Tomorrow night, we will take down Transcendence and put them in our rearview mirror. From there we will get back what is rightfully ours…the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Championship.

Blair, Karen, and Melanie leave the stage to a chorus of boos. Glory Braddock then returns to the stage.

Glory Braddock: That certainly was interesting. Nevertheless, congratulations to The McBride Corporation on their Hall of Fame induction. The next individual who will be inducted, well, his last name is synonymous with Global Championship Wrestling. If there is any family other than the Alan family more synonymous with this company, it may be this one. And it pains me to say it because of how arrogant they are. To induct Derek Powers, please welcome “The Very Best” Steve Powers and “Simply the Best” Aubrianna Powers!

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

After those words are uttered, “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake starts to play. Aubrianna Powers and her older brother Steve Powers step out onto the stage, met with loud booing from the fans. They approach the podium.

Steve: Thank you for the kind words, Glory! After all, GCW is house that the Powers family built. And the very first ever GCW World Champion back in 2001? Well that was me, THE VERY BEST…

He flashes his big toothy grin.

Steve: …STEVE POWERS!

Aubrianna: Shut up, Steve.

Steve: Huh?

Aubrianna: It is an abomination that I would be left off the Resurrection card! Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels are booked! Even those idiots the Soviet Gingers are booked! But where am I? I am a Grand Slam winner, damn it! I should be the one inducted into the Hall of Fame, I should be challenging for a championship, not standing here talking about our doofus brother! He couldn’t even be bothered to show up tonight!

The crowd cheers loudly. Aubrey sticks her tongue out at them.

Steve: Yes, it’s true, our brother couldn’t make it. But he thanks GCW for this honor. And let’s not forget his own contribution to GCW. He is a two time Heritage Champion and a former GCW I international Champion.

Aubrianna rolls her eyes.

Steve: GCW definitely holds a special place in the hearts of the Powers family. So on behalf of my brother Derek, thank you for this! We appreciate it!

Aubrianna: Speak for yourself. Screw you!

The fans boo loudly as Steve and Aubrianna make their exit. Glory Braddock returns to the podium.

Glory Braddock: This Hall of Fame Ceremony is getting more and more unique by the second. The last two acceptance speeches make Kim’s spiel with her pink unicorn onesie look relatively normal by comparison. But in any event, moving on to the next inductee. There really can only be ONE person to induct him into the Hall of Fame. I just hope he can get through this without getting a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him or GCW. Please welcome Shotgun Color Commentary and Play by Play Analyst Jack Griffith!

Loud booing is heard as Jack Griffith emerges onto the stage wearing a black and white tuxedo.

Jack: Thanks Glory…and trust me, I’ll be on my best behavior. Afro already promised to fine me if I said anything out of line. Besides, this isn’t a time for Jack to be preaching Jack’s message to the world. There’s plenty of time for you unwashed idiots to hear the truth from yours truly! This is a time to celebrate a guy I have worked with for nearly twenty-three years now, a man who I call friend; Jim Bishop. Jimbo and I met back in the old GCW. I always thought he had a bit of a stick up his ass…I still think that, come to think of it…but stick up his ass or not, he is the most loyal friend you could ask for. And he’s always been loyal to this company no matter what they asked him to do. He was Play by Play Analyst for Shotgun during GCW’s first run from 2001 to 2003. Then after it was rebranded into GDW he had no issues about being reassigned to the Ring Announcer position from 2003 to 2012. Then after Glory took things over, Jimbo retook his rightful seat at Play by Play next to me. So it is my honor to induct my friend and colleague, Jim Bishop, into the GCW Hall of Fame!

Jim Bishop approaches the podium. He shakes hands with Jack. Then they hug. Jim Bishop then approaches the podium.

Jim: Thanks, Jack. Surprisingly enough that was a very sincere, kind, and warm appraisal of me and you did it with only one or two phrases that might get you fined.

The fans laugh.

Jim: I’ve been called The Voice of GCW a lot lately. I’m not sure I want to take that title. There are so many other people who have been here just as long as I have, so many other GCW Originals like Kayla Jones and Steve Powers who you could also argue would be qualified to be the voice of GCW. Me? I’m just a guy who did his job. Matthew Alan asked me if I could do play by play. I was looking for an opportunity and this was my big chance. So I took it. When GDW took over the operations I was asked if I could be a ring announcer. Sure, I was disappointed to leave the commentary table but this company had given me a chance and the least I could do was help them out. If they needed me as a ring announcer then fine, I would be the ring announcer. And of course I had no problems returning to the commentary table right next to my good friend Jack. After all, someone needs to keep him on a tight leash.

The fans laugh again.

Jim Bishop: Thank you again for this honor. Thank you especially Glory for bringing GCW back. Those of us GCW Originals who are still here are eternally grateful for keeping this dream alive and well.

Jim Bishop exits the stage. Glory Braddock returns to the podium.

Glory Braddock: Thank you, Jim, for those kind words. Now we have just one final person to induct into the Hall of Fame. She has been on both sides, as a wrestler and an executive here in GCW. As an executive she served as General Manager. As a wrestler she was a former GCW X Division Champion, a title that will be fought for by Jessi Ozbourne, Danielle Page, and Mara Kade. At this time, we will now induct Tiffany Manning into the GCW Hall of Fame!

We come back to the Hall of Fame ceremony. Standing on the stage in a red dress, black fishnets and black boots is Tiffany Manning. She soaks in the applause from the crowd. She looks at her Hall of Fame plaque completely humbled.

Tiffany Manning:
“Wow… I can’t begin to tell you how shocked I am to be inducted in the Hall of Fame. Me? Tiffany Manning? I promise I didn’t bribe the voting committee to put me in.”

Tiffany slyly smirks. She rests the plaque down. Looking into the crowd she continues.

Tiffany Manning:
“Professional wrestling was always my brother's domain, not mine. Pierce is an incredibly talented man. To be frank, he should be the one up here, not me. He won way more championships than I ever could. The only reason I became X-Division Champion was because I became drunk with power. Not a tough sell, I am the daughter of a wealthy billionaire.”
“I didn’t think I would be remembered for my role as General Manager. My lone career highlight was using my power to try to coerce Isabella Harker into becoming my chosen one… in more ways than one. Francis and Tabitha have cemented their legacy as the two best GMs in GCW history…”

Tiffany nods her head, giving Francis Taylor and Tabitha Silverstone there much due respect.

Tiffany Manning:
“I am trying so hard not to beat myself up. This should be a cause of celebration. Go Tiff Go and all that. My legacy in Global Championship Wrestling, upon reflection, is not a positive one. For the life of me I can’t comprehend why I am going into the Hall of Fame. I don’t know… maybe that is the reason why I am here?”
“At the age of five I didn’t set out to give a speech on a stage similar to this like so many of you likely have. My one redeeming quality is I am a woman driven by the need to complete her goals. Whether my goal was to ensure Shotgun remained at the top of the ratings or my ill attempt to force Isabella to service my needs or my plan with The Mason Family to have a stranglehold of the Global and World Heavyweight Championships… my ambition. My willingness to cross countless lines knowing what I was doing was absolutely wrong is an asset many men and women out there simply one thousand percent lack. Is that the reason I’m up here? I am a bit more ruthless and single minded compared to the regular wrestler or executive? If that’s the case…”

Tiffany flashes a cheeky smile.

“Go. Tiff. Go.

Thank you very much.”

She waves to everyone in attendance. She grabs her Hall of Fame plaque. Holds it up in the air as the reaction from the audience settles in.

Glory Braddock returns to the podium.

Glory Braddock: That concludes the Hall of Fame portion of the show and it also concludes MY portion of the show. Which means it is now time for our feature match of the evening.

The fans cheer loudly.

Glory Braddock: This event expanded into a multi-night affair back in 2016 with Resurrection V. We decided we wanted to have two entire shows of nothing but wrestling with one show dedicated to honoring the achievements of wrestlers past and present with the awards and hall of fame. This year we’re kicking things off with the Awards and Hall of Fame and then all the action is on Night Two. But when we expanded into these multiple night Resurrection events, I still wanted to make certain that there would be wrestling featured at some point on every night because that is ultimately what GCW is about….WRESTLING! The spirit of competition! That is the vision of GCW! And tonight you will get treated to what I’m sure will be an instant classic and potentially a Match of the Year Candidate for next year. Because this match will be the first phase of our GCW World Championship Eliminator.

The fans cheer loudly.

Glory Braddock: D’Nae Moore worked hard to become the Undisputed GCW World Champion, dethroning two great champions in Kelsai Adamson-Mason and my own sister Julia Braddock to achieve that distinction. Ordinarily the World Championship would be defended just once, in the main event of Resurrection. And ordinarily the individual challenging for the title would be the winner of the Civil War Match, and this year that person was Alexander Jones.

The fans boo.

Glory Braddock: However things had to change this year when Miss America threw down the gauntlet…or rather, threw down her Global X briefcase. She earned the right to challenge for the world title any time she wanted. In fact, she could have just as easily waited until Alexander Jones and D’Nae Moore had beaten each other senseless and then cashed in right after the match. But she didn’t. She exercised her right to challenge by inserting herself into this equation. She wants to prove that she is the very best not only by overcoming the champion but the Civil War Match winner as well, and overcoming them on a level playing field. To settle this, General Manager Tabitha Silverstone decided to use the Championship Eliminator. Simply put, that means there will be two matches. One match tonight featuring all three in the form of a triple threat. Whoever is pinned is eliminated. The remaining two will face off in the main event of Resurrection for the Undisputed GCW World Championship. What that means is if Alexander Jones is pinned or made to submit tonight, he will be the first Civil War Match winner NOT to main event a Resurrection. If Miss America is pinned or made to submit tonight, she will NOT make the main event of Resurrection despite the use of her briefcase. And if D’Nae Moore is pinned or made to submit tonight, then we are guaranteed to crown a new Undisputed GCW World Champion tomorrow night. Now that you know the rules I’m going to send it to Robert Lee who will make the announcements and then calling the action will be our Livewire Broadcast team of Marty McMahon, Jake “The Heartthrob” Storm, and Ricky Smith!

We cut to the ring where we see Robert Lee standing in the center.

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Main Event of the evening! It is the first phase of the GCW World Championship Eliminator! Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the national anthem…

As the crowd rise to their feet, the opening chords to Iced Earth's version of The Star-Spangled Banner begin to play. As red, white, and blue sparkling pyro cascades down onto the stage, Miss America walks out, a long sleeveless coat lined with Old Glory on her shoulders and an American flag top hat on her head. The music changes over to the heavy guitar riffs of "(You Can Still) Rock in America" by Night Ranger as Miss America removes her hat, frisbeeing it into the crowd for a rare souvenir, before starting to move down the ramp, slapping the hands of the little American fans in the crowd. She gets to the apron, sliding onto the edge of the ring, turning and putting her hands in the air before climbing into the ring and rounding the corners…

Ricky Smith: This young lady right here is taking a huge gamble here tonight.

Marty McMahon: It is a gamble but it is also very courageous and honorable of her. She won that Global X Briefcase at Resurrection one year ago. She could have cashed in at any time and stolen it from the champion. She didn’t She wants to prove she deserves to be the best.

Jake Storm: Honorable? Maybe. As a competitor myself I think I would be too tempted. I would have used it when the champion was at their weakest. I credit Miss America for going this route. Most, I think, would have bitten the forbidden fruit.

The Arena goes dim and silent. The video package starts, with the lyrics of "Aquemini" by Outkast, playing over the arena, showing a shot of a white ferrai pulling up in a building. The doors open up and we're only left to see the feet of whoever was driving the car. The figure is seen adjusting his black tailor made suit, with his face hidden from the shot. As the figure walks away, a quick shot of downtown San Diego is shown.

Even the sun goes down, heroes eventually die
Horoscopes often lie and sometimes, "Y"
Nothin' is for sure nothin', is for certain, nothin' lasts forever
But until they close the curtain (y'all know)

The figure is finally shown on the video. Alexander Jones is seen on the video, standing confidently by his Ferrari. In the arena, Alexander Jones slowly walks out through the curtains with his manager Veronica Starr. He appears shirtless and already in his ring gear, simple red and silver shorts with black trim that show off his thick legs. We can see Veronica talking to him enthusiastically while Alexander looks around the arena.

It's him and I, Aquemini

He doesn't acknowledge Veronica once and simply peers out with confidence. We see him talking, not to Veronica, nor the crowd. Alexander gives a nod when his eyes see the ring and he heads down with Veronica in tow.

Robert Lee: Introducing to the ring, accompanied by his manager Veronica Starr by way of Cash Wrestling Enterprises, he stands six foot two and weighed in today at two hundred and and twenty pounds. From Coker, Alabama, this is ALEXANDERRRRR JOOOONES!

Alexander nods repeatedly while pointing to himself after his name is call. He keeps his arm in the air before he gets ringside. The camera shoots him from behind before doing a panoramic to capture his focused expression. His head is held high, his chest out, his body is still and his shoulders are square. He takes his way walking to the steel steps. Veronica walks alongside him, saying more words to him. Alexander quickly turns to her and nods before walking up the steel steps. He presses his fingers together, taps his chest twice before kissing his fingers and pointing to the sky before he enters the ring. Alexander once again points to himself multiple times while calmly walking around the ring, facing the crowd. He soon retreats to his corner, where Veronica is standing on the outside.

Marty McMahon: Arrogant and overconfident. But Alexander Jones is here tonight to challenge for the GCW World Title.

Ricky Smith: I would disagree with you on one thing, Marty. Alexander earned the right to be here. He did win the Civil War Match and that alone would give anyone confidence.

Jake Storm: Yeah, and with the kind of momentum he’s had, can you blame him for being a little cocky? He’s only been pinned ONCE since he arrived in GCW and that was by Danielle Page and she needed Clyde Sutter and Marisol Vilaro to help her get the job done. He’s been unpinned and unsubmitted ever since. And like Ricky pointed out, he did win the Civil War Match. Is he arrogant? Maybe. But he’s justifiably arrogant.

Lee: And finally, originally from Atlanta, George but now residing in New Orleans, Louisiana, she is the reigning and defending Undisputed GCW World Champion, D’NAE MOORE!

The beat of “Gimmie More” starts and D'Nae saunters out, followed by her manager Jeffery Alexander. He grabs her hand and raises it overhead, watching while D'Nae turns and dances to the song's chorus. D'Nae completes her turn to see Jeff pointing at his cheek. D'Nae plants a kiss there, then they both start down the ramp, some dance in D'Nae's step as they go, Jeff following behind, clearly watching her shapely rear end. They get to the ring and Jeff goes up the steps then to the apron. D'Nae hops up to sit on the apron, then swings her legs up and pulls herself up with the ropes before stepping through as Jeff holds the ropes open for her. He hops down as D'Nae then stands on the bottom rope and leans over the top towards the crowd, a confident and smug smile on her face. She steps down as the music fades and leans in the corner.

Marty McMahon: You want to talk about the dominance of Alexander Jones? Let’s talk about the dominance of our reigning Undisputed Champion! D’Nae Moore defeated Kelsai Adamson and Julia Braddock on the same night to become champion. She beat back the entire Bling Empire by herself. There is a champion we can be proud of!

Ricky Smith: That is also a champion whose back is up against a wall, Marty. If you want some history, let me give you some history. The last time two times the GCW World Championship was decided in a triple threat scenario at Resurrection a new champion was crowned. D’Nae Moore will have to buck the trend in order to retain her title.

Jake Storm: Lucky for Moore this is not a standard triple threat scenario. All she has to do tonight is survive. All she has to do is avoid being pinned or made to submit. As a former world champion myself, that’s the approach I would use. Focus on survival tonight and worry about WINNING tomorrow night.

The three combatants circle each other as the bell rings, signaling the match to begin. It doesn’t take long after that for Miss America and D’Nae Moore to form an alliance and target Jones, backing him up into the ropes with rights, lefts, and martial arts kicks. They whip him into the ropes and he tries to come back with a double clothesline but both duck in time. He rebounds off the ropes and they drop him with a flapjack. Jones scrambles back to his feet and Miss America snaps off a superkick. D’Nae Moore with another superkick to Jones. Miss America and D’Nae Moore with stereo superkicks and Jones is sent tumbling to the outside.

Marty McMahon: MooreAmerica is back together for Resurrection!

Ricky Smith: This is a very smart strategy. Remember the rules, the person who is pinned or made to submit is eliminated. Miss America and D’Nae could potentially work together this entire match and eliminate Jones.

Jake Storm: I don’t think this will last long, guys. The competitive drive between both the champion and Miss America is just too strong.

Jones pulls himself back up…only for Miss America to drop him with a suicide dive taking him back down. Jones again pulls himself back up slowly and turns around into a baseball slide from D’Nae Moore that sends him hard against the barricade. D’Nae and Miss America then take Jones and whip him hard into the steel steps. They pull him up and roll him back into the ring. Miss America with a springboard senton back into the ring onto Jones. Moore follows it up with Flip The Script. D’Nae with the cover…

1…

…2Kickout!

D’Nae and Miss America whip Jones into the corner. Moore goes for Straight from the A but Jones evades just in time!

Ricky Smith: Jones may have an opening here after barely avoiding catastrophe.

Miss America is right there with rights and lefts and chops. She goes for an Irish whip. Jones rebounds off the ropes with a spear, breaking Miss America in half. He turns in time to see D’Nae Moore getting back to her feet. A bicycle kick from Jones sends Moore to the outside. Jones then turns around and turns Miss America inside out with a running lariat.

Jake Storm: The 2023 Civil War Match winner has certainly turned things around.

Marty McMahon: It’s far from over, Jake.

Jones pulls America up and drops her with an overhead belly to belly suplex. He pulls her up and then drops her with a German suplex, holds on and rolls through for a second straight German suplex, he holds on and rolls through for a third German suplex, bridging on this one for a cover.

1…

2…Kickout!

Ricky Smith: Two count after three German suplexes.

Marty McMahon: And look at the arrogance plastered across the face of Alexander Jones. He thinks he has this well in hand.

Jake Storm: Right now he does.

Alexander pulls Miss America up and throws her with another belly to belly overhead suplex. D’Nae then comes up from behind and drops him with a backstabber. He stumbles into the nearby corner. D’Nae rushes in for Straight from the A, this time she connects! Jones rolls out of the ring to break up her momentum.

Ricky Smith: The champion is back in this thing.

Marty McMahon: Look at the cowardice of Alexander Jones! He is avoiding a confrontation with MooreAmerica!

Jake Storm: You may not like the strategy, Marty, but it is smart. Jones does not have to score a pin or submission tonight. He just has to survive. And thus far taking on both Miss America and D’Nae Moore at the same time has proven to be extremely difficult.

D’Nae looks somewhat frustrated that Jones decided to run off. She turns around in time to see Miss America rising back to her feet. There is a momentary exchange, a nod of their heads in a sign of respect, before finally they begin to trade right hands.

Jake Storm: I told you it would come to this. The spirit of competition, as Glory Braddock said, is just too strong.

Moore gets the better of the exchange, backing Miss America into the ropes. She whips Miss America into the ropes and lowers her head but Miss America kicks her in the face and then delivers Red, White, Black, and Blue kick! Miss America pulls the champion back up and delivers Fireworks! She rolls into the cover…

1…

2…Kickout!

Miss America whips D’Nae into the corner. America rushes in for a splash but Moore avoids contact and Miss America hits the corner hard. She staggers out of the corner and D’Nae drops her with a dropkick to the back followed by Drrrty South! D’Nae now with the cover…

1…

2…

…3NO! Miss America shoots her right shoulder up off the mat!

Ricky Smith: D’Nae nearly got the pin right there over Miss America with Drrty South, a move she learned from SCW’s Amy Chastaine.

Marty McMahon: This isn’t a good idea. They should be double teaming Alexander Jones.

D’Nae gets up but turns around into a bicycle kick from Jones. Jones whips her into the nearby corner. Jones with multiple shoulder thrusts to Moore causing her slump down in the corner. He continues the assault with forearm shots to the champion. Miss America from behind locks Jones in the American Dream.

Marty McMahon: The American Dream! That’s it! Jones is gone!

Jake Storm: It may very well be. If Miss America can keep this hold locked in, Jones could easily pass out and he would be eliminated.

Jones fights and struggles in the hold, backing out to the center. Miss America gets piggy back on him, to add the pressure of her weight on him. Eventually Jones drops to a knee.

Ricky Smith: Jones is fading away.

Jones drops to both knees. Miss America keeps the American Dream wrenched in tight. Referee Malcolm Stride checks on the arm. He raises his arm once and it falls…he raises the arm a second time and it falls again.

Marty McMahon: That’s twice! Once more and Jones is gone!

He raises it a third time but this time Jones keeps it up! Miss America wrenches the hold in tight. Jones fights back to his feet. Miss America again goes piggy back to keep the pressure on. Jones then decides to go with his last resort…he falls backward onto his back, crushing Miss America underneath, forcing the break. Alexander Jones rolls to the outside.

Jake Storm: Smart move by Jones. That was the ONLY way he would break that hold.

Ricky Smith: I agree, Jake. Miss America had that hold locked in tight. She was ready to put him to sleep.

D’Nae slowly pulls herself up to her feet. She notices Miss America is down and out on the mat. Then she turns to see Alexander Jones slowly recovering on the outside. Before D’Nae can do anything, she is struck in the back by a steel chair…from Gabriella Austin!

Marty McMahon: Damn it! No! Not now!

Jake Storm: A chair shot from Austin! And Brodie is out here too!

Ricky Smith: It’s all legal. No disqualification in a triple threat…

Brodie mounts Miss America and pours on right hands. Gabriella Austin strikes D’Nae again with the steel chair. The fans are booing loudly as the assault from Brodie and Austin continues.

Marty McMahon: Damn them! Damn both all to hell for interfering in this championship match!

Brodie holds Miss America in place. Gabby takes the chair and blasts her with an unprotected chair shot right to the skull. Alexander Jones is laughing on the outside.

Marty McMahon: And look at that son of a bitch! Laughing at this!

Gabby takes a fallen D’Nae Moore and drapes her across Miss America. Malcolm Stride argues with them but Brodie argues back, demanding that he make the count.

Ricky Smith: Malcolm Stride does not want to make this count.

Jake Storm: He has no choice. The rules are clear.

After some further arguments, Malcolm reluctantly makes the count…

1…

2…

…3!

DING! DING! DING!

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, Miss America has been eliminated!

The fans continue to shower boos. Jones joins Gabby and Brodie in the ring to celebrate.

Ricky Smith: The fans do not like this turn of events. Quite frankly, neither do I. But it is what it is. Alexander Jones exploited a loophole in the rules of this match and now Miss America is gone.

Jake Storm: Like it or not, it was good strategy. It may not be ethical, it may not be moral, but it gives Alexander Jones the one on one opportunity he has wanted all along. Tomorrow night, it will be Alexander Jones challenging D’Nae Moore for the Undisputed GCW World Championship in the main event of Resurrection XII.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Resurrection XII

Post by admin » Sun May 28, 2023 6:23 pm

Night 2

Pre-recorded…

We open in a cemetery. There is a freshly dug grave and a casket lying just inside. The tombstone reads “Angelica, Marie, Kim, Kayla, and Aria”. A few moments later and then we see the imposing and intimidating figure of Clyde Sutter entering the view from the right. He is wearing black dress pants, a white silk button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. A cold, icy glare is etched across the face of The Assassin.

Clyde Sutter: You may think it odd that I find myself right here in a cemetery, a place that symbolizes death, a place that symbolizes the end of life. But at Resurrection we are supposed to be celebrating new life. What most of you fail to realize is that in order for there to be a Resurrection there must first be death. Protestant Christianity loves their empty crosses because, as they proudly proclaim, Jesus has been Resurrected. But there cannot be a Resurrection of Christ without first the Christ being butchered by the Romans. That is what brings me here tonight. In order for there to be a new beginning, in order for there to be a rebirth, there must first be an end.

He chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: Angelica and Kayla Jones are both legends in professional wrestling. Both are on what they call their one last run. But everything must come to an end, even your proud careers. Tonight, you will regret coming out of retirement. Marie Jones will regret picking a fight with The Bling Empire. And Kim Williams; you are quite the formidable beast. You are indeed a monster just as I am. But as psychotic as you are, even your cold hearted brutality will not be able to save your family.

Sutter points a finger at the camera.

Clyde Sutter: Aria…your crime was getting involved. Your crime was sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. And for interfering in business that did not involve you, for committing crimes against The Bling Empire, your fate has been sealed.

He points to the casket.

Clyde Sutter: Tick, tock…

=====================================================================

We cut backstage where we find Angelica and Kayla Jones, both dressed in their wrestling gear ready to compete, making final preparations for the big ten person tag in just a moment. Just then they are approached by Marie Jones, who is followed closely by her identical twin sister, the SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams, both of whom are dressed in their matching wrestling gear.

Angel: Where the heck were you two?

Marie: Sorry, I was just busy tracking down Kim here.

Kim: Sorrrrrrry! Do you realize how busy it is to be a Hall of Famer? Everyone wants your autograph now!

Marie rolls her eyes.

Marie: You were face timing your hamster.

Kim: Caligula is a big fan!

Kayla: Look, just focus on the here and now. The Bling Empire have been a nuisance and a thorn in our side for too long. Tonight let’s put an end to them once and for all.

Kim: Can we trust Aria? Do I need to maim her?

Marie shakes her head.

Marie: No! You don’t need to maim our tag partner!

Kim: Darn. I was hoping I could maim someone.

Angelica smirks.

Angel: Feel free to maim Clyde Sutter all you want.

The Woman Scorned hops up and down happily.

Kim: Yay!

Kayla: So are we ready?

Angel: Born ready. Let’s do this.

Angelica leads the way as Kayla, Marie, and Kim follow along.

Backstage…

The scene rises up inside the locker-room of the Bling Empire. Jonathan Scarborough can be seen within as he gives “his” troops a proper pep talk…

Scarborough: “Ladies… gentle…uh…”

He looks Clyde Sutter up and down.

Scarborough: “Clyde… tonight is a night of greatness… a night of glory. Tonight, WE go out there as a unit to defend my… no-no… OUR GCW Fever Championship. And really, that’s the point I want to reiterate here.”

As Jonathan gets more into his words, it becomes clear that Patience, Faith, and Milana are strategizing amongst themselves - a fact that the Fever Champion doesn’t notice.

Scarborough: “This Championship, as much as it is mine, is really all of ours. This Championship, my beautiful baby, my brainchild, is something I did for us. I nurtured her, I brought her up. I raised her from her birth as a foam replica of the World title to an old Texas commission boxing belt I got at an estate auction, all the way to the shiny and apparently-sanctioned beauty you see around my waist. But I did it for US. So the slanders and the LIES about the Bling Empire could be shoved down the throats of the liars and slanderers.”

He sighs, taking a nearby cloth to wipe the belt again.

Scarborough: “And tonight, I know Tabitha Silverstone is trying to stick it to us. I know the Jones Family want to torment us. But they are yesterday’s news. Just last night, the Bling Empire won Tag Team of the Year! None of the Tag Team Champions in the past 12 months did that, because in the end WE ARE UNDENIABLE! So let’s go out there tonight an SHOW them why WE ARE THE PULSE OF GCW! Why WE will be the ones to carry GCW into a new and BETTER tomorrow! Now who’s with me!?”

Scarborough puts his hand in the middle of a circle waiting… but everyone else is lost in their own side (or primary) conversations. Looking to Clyde, he motions for the middle, but instead Clyde goes to exit the room… after all, it’s time… Patience, Faith, and Milana aren’t long to follow. Scarborough nods as they leave, slapping his other hand atop his first.

Scarborough: “Love the eagerness, folks! We got this!”

He one-two-three “breaks” all on his own before exiting the locker-room. The scene shifts.

Fever Championship
The Bling Empire (Patience Winters, Faith Jensen, Milana Radek, Clyde Sutter, Johnathan Scarsbourgh (c) ) vs The Sisterhood & Twin Magic & Aria Stevens-Crawford
[This starts out as an all out brawl. Angelica and Kayla pair off against Patience and Faith. Milana pairs off against Marie and Scarborough pairs off against Aria. Kim meanwhile renews her rivalry with Clyde Sutter. Milana with a spinning back fist to Marie. Marie responds with a spinning heel kick. Kim with a Morrigan’s Wrath to Sutter that sends him tumbling to the outside. Kim with a suicide dive over the top onto Sutter. Kim slides back into the ring and with Marie delivers a high-low combo move to Milana. Marie then goes out after Sutter. Kim pulls Milana up but Milana rakes the eyes and then delivers a Bridging German suplex but only gets a two. Aria with a Russian leg sweep to Scarborough. Aria locks in a fujiwara arm bar, looking for a submission, but Scarborough reaches the ropes to force a break. Angelica with a bulldog takedown to Patience. She goes for a Divine Impact but Patience gets her knees up. Patience with a lariat takes down Angelica. Kayla with a Kaylan Wind Kick 2.0 takes down Patience. But Faith drops Kayla with a backstabber. Kim brings a steel chair into play. She lays out Faith a steel chair shot to the head! She turns and delivers a steel chair shot to Milana! She turns and drills Patience in the head with a steel chair shot! She takes aim at Scarborough but he boots her in the gut and drills her with a ddt. Marie with a bulldog takedown. Marie with a Divine Impact. The cover but Scarborough shoots his right shoulder up off the mat just in time. Marie gets back up only get drilled with The Unforgiven kick by Sutter. Angelica battles with Patience near the ropes. Angelica with a Stubborn Bitch. She sets Patience up for a Hot Shot but Patience back drops her over the top and to the outside. Kim with a Shadowblade sending Patience over the top and to the floor. Scarborough superkicks Kim to the outside. Kayla with a Kaylan wind Kick to Scarborough. Kayla is about to go for the cover but Milana drops her with a Cosmetic Crush. Marie has Sutter set up for Ave Maria but Milana breaks it up. Milana drops Marie with Cosmetic Crush. Kayla clotheslines herself and Milana over the top and to the floor. Sutter takes Marie and drills her with a power bomb, holds on for a second power bomb, holds on and transitions into an F5…Judge, Jury, & Executioner! Sutter doesn’t cover…instead he places Scarborough on top of Marie…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Bling Empire. Jonathan Scarborough retains the Fever Championship

Marah “The” Starr is not in the best of moods, having been excluded from the Resurrection card this year. As the scene rises, she walks down the hallways towards the private boxes, again dressed to kill. The camera in front of her moves back, watching her forward stroll.

Mariah: “The last 12 months haven’t been kind to me. I’ve found myself on the losing end more than I care to remember, but more than that, I was told I wasn’t relevant enough to justify appearing in the ring on this show.”

She scoffs.

Mariah: “Me? Not relevant? Please… I can do anything, even walking here, and people pay attention. So I had a couple X-Division failures… so what? Mara Kade will lose that Championship and spin her wheels in place because without that, no one cares. Me? I can reinvent myself… refocus my attention… become something so much more than I am. I can become Celestial.”

Mariah grins.

Mariah: “I quite like the sound of that. And when you seek to evolve… who better to stand beside than the Daughter of the Sun?”

She opens the door to a private booth, where Rina Takeuie stands. She is clearly free of the Ronin that defined her first tenure with GCW. She steps out, standing beside Mariah.

Mariah: “Resurrection may mark the climax for many in GCW… but for us, it’s a new beginning. It’s time we show just how dangerous we can be. Right Rina?”

Rina nods her head. But instead of a word, she reaches to the side, closing the door in front of the camera. A bold star rests on the door, emblazoned with the word “CELESTIAL”. The scene fades.

Hall of Fame interviewer Dexter Russell can be seen sitting in the interview lounge…

Russell: “My guest at this time came about as close to the main event of tonight’s proceedings as one could get… Miss America.”

The camera pans back, and Miss America sits across from Dex.

Russell: “Thank you for joining me after what must have been a heartbreaking defeat just 24 hours ago…”

Miss America tilts her head.

MA: “Heartbreaking? Is that what you call it?”

Russell: “Well, to come so close only for it to be taken away,..”

MA: “STOLEN, Dex… for Christ’s sake, if you’re going to try and elicit emotion from me, at least use the proper terms here. My spot in the main event tonight was STOLEN from me, and not by one of my opponents… well, not directly… but by Alexander Jones’ girlfriend, Gabby Austin. You see, I should have expected it. After all the OVERCOMPENSATORY SHIT TALK on social media from that individual’s account… and I use the term “individual” because after last night I don’t RESPECT Alexander Jones as a MAN… but after all his talking and his tweeting, his girlfriend went out and had to make sure he survived to tonight, because without her, there was NO WAY he was good enough to get by..”

Russell: “Okay… stolen…”

MA: “And you know something, after waiting a YEAR… ONE FUCKING YEAR… for THIS NIGHT, only to have some washed up BITCH steal it away from me? No, I’m not okay with this! I am the farthest thing from okay with this! Tonight was supposed to be IT, and instead I was ripped away from it because Alexander Jones’ girlfriend decided to remove me from it. I don’t know how ANYONE can look at Jones, Civil War or NOT, and say “Yeah, he’s a credible challenger”... or “That man DESERVES to be Champion”. As far as I see it, the ONLY thing he deserves is to have the imprint of D’Nae Moore’s boot embedded on his forehead. But this isn’t just about that, is it? I mean, the whole build here, Jones was placed as the “primary challenger”. I was the “distraction”, sent out to do media and tour this nation while the fight was focused on him and D’Nae. I’m starting to see a bigger picture here. Why hasn’t Gabby Austin been barred from ringside tonight?”

Russell: “I don’t…”

MA: “Moreover, why isn’t she barred from the building?”

Russell: “I have no answers for that.”

Miss America sits back, nodding her head.

MA: “You’re starting to see. They wanted me out of this picture. They didn’t want my story to be told, but you know what? It’s MY story that’s worth telling here… not Jones’! But MY story… it’s not over here. Mark my words here and make no mistake about them…”

Miss America leans forward for emphasis…

MA: “I WILL be World Champion! The wheels of destiny are already spinning and they cannot be stopped… I cannot be stopped! You WILL see the day that I lift that Championship up because I am simply BETTER and more deserving than Alexander Jones! I will not be a supporting character in HIS story! I refuse! I’m not playing a game with you guys anymore… Alexander Jones is NOT better than me! He does NOT deserve tonight’s main event more than me! And if I have to remind the world of that EVERY FUCKING DAY I WILL!”

Miss America turns to the camera.

MA: “D’Nae, babe… kick his ass and make sure you keep what’s yours so we can have our moment properly. And Alexander? Gabby? Fuck both of you… you’ll end up where you deserve: Under MY BOOTS!”

She unclips her mic pack and tosses it over to Dex, storming out of the scene.

Savino vs. Big Bos Akeem vs. MAEVE
[This starts as a double team effort, MAEVE and Savino working together to get payback on Akeem. MAEVE with a flying knee strike, Savino with a spinning back fist and then a lariat. They whip Akeem into the corner. MAEVE with Chernobyl. Savino with a Death Valley driver. But that’s where the teamwork ends. MAEVE still wants Akeem to herself. A bicycle kick, a diving double axe handle, and then a double knee drop. MAEVE turns her attention back to Akeem with a super kick. She goes for a double stomp but he avoids contact. Akeem with a front kick, a roundhouse kick. Savino spins him around and goes for Katahajime. Akeem starts to fade. MAEVE breaks it up. Savino drops MAEVE with an exploder suplex. Savino goes back to Akeem but Akeem catches him with a roundhouse kick, a belly to belly overhead suplex. He drops Savino with a brain buster. MAEVE spins him around. MAEVE with a flying knee strike and a super kick. She goes for a roundhouse kick but Akeem avoids it and drops her with Brazilian Kick. He locks Savino in Tylenol. Savino starts to fade. Before the referee can ring the bell MAEVE breaks it up! MAEVE with a spinning back fist, a bicycle kick, a flying knee strike, and a super kick. Akeem goes to the outside. MAEVE sees Savino negotiating his way back up. Chernobyl to Savino! The cover…1…2…3]
WINNER: MAEVE

Backstage…

Envy Ellis walks towards the entrance before she spots the camera to the side. Walking over, she takes it by the barrel, giving one last-minute battle cry.

Envy: “Gingers… congratulations. You got yourselves on the big show. Tonight I’m ripping your arms off and making you WISH this was a gulag. Get ready to tap out, bitches!”

She pushes the camera away and carries on. The scene shifts.

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Joy Fullness standing in between Karina Lysenko (to her left) and Anastasia Ivanova (to her right). Karina and Anastasia make up the Soviet Gingers, who will be facing Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis in just a moment.

Joy Fullness: Isn’t this just a glorious happy happy happy day?! Sooooo much has been had and sooo much fun is coming up as these two loveliest of lovely ladies face two other brilliantly brilliant ladies named Envy and Nadia! Please welcome Karina and Anastasia, the Soviet Gingers! YAAAAAY!

Anastasia: YAAAAAY!

Joy & Ana: YAAAAAAY!

Karina: SHUT UP!

Both are quiet immediately.

Karina: This is happy for the capitalist pigs who live to put their foot on the back of the proletariat! Nadia and Envy may not be part of the Bourgeoisie machine itself, but they are willing tools and resources of the machine! They allow themselves to be used by the machine! Nadia and Envy are the chosen future of GCW’s tag team division. But chosen by whom? Tabitha Silverstone. Francis Taylor. Aurora Alan. Aphrodite Noel. And yes, even Glory Braddock. THE MAN HAS CHOSEN THEM TO BE THE FIGUREHEAD OF TAG TEAM WRESTLING WHILE KEEPING THE WORKING CLASS DOWN!

Anastasia: Tabitha is a man?

Joy Fullness: Aurora is a man?

Anastasia: That’s what she said!

Karina: SHUT UP!

Both are quiet immediately.

Karina: Tonight we will make Nadia and Envy EARN their spot! We will make them WORK for their place by fighting the rightful rulers, the proletariats, the SOVIET GINGERS!

Karina walks off and Anastasia follows along.

The Soviet Gingers Vs Nadia Allen & Envy Ellis
[Karina and Anastasia attack Nadia and Envy before the match. Ivanova with a Hammer and Sickle to Envy followed by The Red Scare. Karina sends Nadia into the steel steps. Referee Shawn Pack asks if Envy wants to continue and she says yes. Ivanova with another Hammer & Sickle for a cover and a two. She tags out to Karina. Karina with a belly to back suplex and a swinging neck breaker. She mounts Envy and rains down right hands. Karina goes for a suplex but Envy slips free of it and then drops Karina with a double arm ddt. Karina tags out to Ivanova. Envy tags out to Nadia. Nadia in and trades rights with Anastasia. Nadia gets the better of the exchange. She whips Ivanova into the ropes but lowers her head too early and Ana makes her pay with a kick to the face followed by a short arm clothesline. Ana goes for a pile driver but Nadia back drops out of it. Nadia with a running forearm smash. Ivanova rolls to the outside to break up the momentum. Nadia tags out to Envy. Nadia with a suicide dive over the top taking out Anastasia before rolling her back into the ring. Karina tries to blindside Nadia again but this time Nadia is ready for it and drop toe holds her face first onto the steel steps.]

[Envy with a side Russian leg sweep and then an arm drag screw. She whips Ivanova into the corner and rushes in with a splash. She tags out to Nadia. Nadia with a back fist and a discuss elbow to Ivanova. Nadia covers but Ivanova powers out. Nadia whips Ivanova into the ropes but Ivanova comes back with a Polish Hammer. Ivanova tags out to Karina. Karina with a spinning heel kick. She goes for Ravishing Red Drop and connects! The cover but Nadia gets her right shoulder up! Karina is angry and goes for a whip but Envy blind tags herself in. Nadia with a discuss elbow floors Karina. Nadia then kicks Ivanova off the apron to keep her out of the way. Envy then with the Ellis Vice to Karina. Karina quickly taps out.]
WINNERS: Nadia Allen & Envy Ellis

Backstage…

Svetlana Iryna Nabokov… known as SIN to GCW audiences… stands in front of the Resurrection backdrop. Dressed in special PPV-worthy gear and holding the Heritage Championship in her hands, she smirks.

SIN: “Since August of last year, a time spanning 10 months, I have ruled the Heritage Division with an iron fist and unstoppable fire. I have taken all challengers and turned them away empty-handed. I have become with no hyperbole the standard-bearer for greatness in this division. At 299 days today, I stand alone as the longest-reigning Champion this title has EVER had… longer than D’Nae Moore… longer than Kayla Jones… longer than EVERYBODY!”

Smirking, she cradles her belt.

SIN: “299 days… history that no one has been able to stop. Least of all, you Jessica. I know you tried… oh how you TRIED to rip this from me. But when it comes down to it, you like everyone else… like your own partner… failed. Because this is a GCW moving beyond you, isn’t it? And that’s what scares you. You have been carried by your family influence for years and through your identity crises, you know you always have GCW to fall back on… to make you feel powerful. But those days are fleeting, You’re no Archangel. You’re not Fabulous. You are a weak, insecure woman who NEEDS this to feel like you matter when the entire world is starting to realize you don’t.”

SIN grins, looking back to her belt.

SIN: “And tomorrow, when I wake up to declare Day 300… you can watch and know that once again, you could have stopped it… but failed.”

With that, she exits the scene. We fade to black.

Pre-recorded…

We open in front of a bright landscape. Then Jessica Lasiewicz comes sauntering into the scene from the right. The beautiful blonde is wearing a tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform. A bright smile is on her face.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Hi there Svetlana…I guess today is the day, isn’t it? This is my opportunity to become GCW Heritage Champion. It is an opportunity that I earned by coming in second place in the Civil War Match. That wasn’t an easy feat considering I was the LAST to finish my ring and thus I had to wrestle nonstop for an hour and thirty minutes to earn this opportunity. That on top of the fact that I had already wrestled once before that very night against you and my friend Summer Collins. So overall, that one night, I wrestled damn near two hours. One would think that accomplishing that kind of feat would earn you some respect.

Lasiewicz shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yet I’ve got ZERO respect from you. In fact, you seem very confident heading into this title match. Some would argue that you seem overconfident. I thought you were overconfident. But the more I think about it, the more I understand. I mean, yes, you beat both me and Summer at the same time in that triple threat match. You out-smarted us. So why couldn’t you beat just me by myself if you already beat both of us at once? But that’s not the real reason why you are confident, is it? I think I know the real reason you are confident heading into this match.

She motions to her cheerleading attire.

Jessica Lasiewicz: For the last four and a half years this has defined my identity. Whether I was a drop dead gorgeous cheerleader or an absolutely Fabulous lady, I have been defined by this version of me. And as good as I am at this version…yes, I am VERY good at this version…I am not at my very best. I am at very best when I embrace the darkness, when I dig down deep into the darkest recesses of my soul. I am at my deadliest when I am The Archangel. But four and a half years ago I embraced that Archangel identity so much that I damn near lost myself to the darkness. And it damn near ruined my career. I was afraid to lose myself and were it not for Summer bailing me out, who knows where I would be today? So I embraced Fabulous. I embraced this drop dead Fabulous cheerleader identity. I was still very good and I got to have fun, all the while being safe from the darkness that nearly took me away. But then something changed. Civil War changed.

She points a finger at the camera.

Jessica Lasiewicz: You humiliated me and Summer by outsmarting us at Civil War. I admit it, you humiliated us. And that’s when something you have been saying all along struck a chord within me…let go, just embrace the darkness. That’s what I did in the Civil War Match. The Fabulous cheerleader wasn’t competing in the Civil War Match, The Archangel had returned and was competing in the Civil War Match. The Archangel had managed to go for an hour and a half in the Civil War Match and place second. Even though I came up short against Alexander Jones, I still realized what I had been doing wrong this entire time. I realize just why I failed to defeat Summer to become number one contender outright, I realize why I couldn’t beat you at Civil War. A Fabulous cheerleader might be fun, but she isn’t willing to do whatever is necessary to win.

Suddenly the screen goes black. A few seconds later and the lights come back on, only now we are in a literal hellscape. Fires are going on everywhere. Jessica Lasiewicz stands in the center only she is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a block t-shirt, and a black hooded leather jacket. Her long hair is back to her natural black color.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Teraz zdaję sobie sprawę, że aby cię pokonać, muszę stać się najgorszą wersją siebie. Muszę ogarnąć ciemność. Zdaję sobie sprawę, że muszę ponownie stać się Archaniołem.

She points a finger at the camera.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Być może pokonałeś Fantastyczną cheerleaderkę. Nie pokonałeś mnie!

Lasiewicz smirks knowingly.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Tonight, Svetlana, you get everything you have ever wanted out of an opponent. You want someone who is willing to do anything, no matter how cruel or ruthless, in order to win? Tonight that is who you get! Just remember the old adage; be careful of what you wish for, because you just might get it. For months you have been begging for this. For months you have been taunting your opponents, daring them to do this. Tonight, The Archangel will give you everything you have ever wanted in spades. And you will be left begging and pleading with me to stop. But I won’t stop. I won’t stop until I have torn that GCW Heritage Championship away from you!

She shuts her eyes.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Dobranoc…

Heritage Championship
Jessica Lasiewicz Vs SIN (c)
[Lasiewicz starts with a scissors kick, an axe kick, and then a clothesline, another clothesline, and a capture suplex. Jessica with a roundhouse kick followed up by a curb stomp, BEAUTY! Jessica covers…1…Kickout! Jessica pulls SIN up and sets her up for a pedigree but SIN back drops her way out of it. SIN with a bearhug slam. SIN follows that up with a running lariat that turns Jessica inside out. SIN chokes Jessica with her boot but breaks on the count of four. SIN with a blatant choke. She breaks at the count of four. SIN whips Jessica into the ropes and delivers a sitout spine buster. She covers…1…Kickout! SIN with a pump handle slam. She applies a neck vice. Jessica fights her way back to her knees and then to her feet. SIN with a side headlock. Jessica breaks with three elbow shots to the gut. Jessica hits the ropes but SIN with a flapjack. SIN whips Jessica into the ropes and then delivers a Samoan drop. The cover…1…2Kickout! SIN measures Jessica for a big boot but Jessica catches the foot and delivers a dragon screw. Jessica with a second straight dragon screw. Lasiewicz applies a leg grapevine. SIN reaches the bottom rope, forcing a break. Jessica drags SIN over to the steel turnbuckle. She slams SIN’s leg hard across the steel ring post once, twice, and then a third time. She then applies a ring post figure four! The referee warns Jessica to let go. When she doesn’t let go the referee begins his count…1! 2! 3! 4!...Jessica breaks the hold. Jessica returns to the ring and then attempts a figure four but SIN counters into a small package…1…2 Kickout! SIN with a spinning side slam out of nowhere to regain control of the match! SIN with a fallaway slam but it is clear that the damage to the leg has hurt SIN considerably. She attempts Guilty Conscience but Jessica slips free and then plants SIN with Pure Deformation! Jessica into the cover…1…2…3NO! SIN kicks out much to Jessica’s surprise! Jessica goes for it again but SIN counters with a short arm clothesline. SIN with a fallaway slam that sends Jessia tumbling to the outside! SIN goes out after her. SIN whips Jessica violently into the steel steps. SIN then with a Samoan drop on the outside to Lasiewicz. SIN rolls her back into the ring. SIN gets her set up for a power bomb but Jessica picks the leg, she steps through, FIGURE FOUR! Lasiewicz bridges into The Four Card Trick! The referee is in position to check on a submission but SIN is saying no! After nearly a minute SIN manages to reach the ropes, forcing a break. Jessica drags SIN back out to the center and goes to lock it in again but SIN kicks her in the butt, sending Lasiewicz into the corner. Jessica staggers out of the corner into a release German suplex from SIN. SIN manages to limp back to her feet but she is barely able to stand. She watches as Lasiewicz pulls herself up. She goes to lock in Drop The Iron Curtain but she doesn’t have it in tight enough. Lasiewicz manages to climb up the turnbuckle and flip herself over to escape the submission. Jessica scrambles away from SIN. SIN turns around and charges, Jessica charges back at her. Jessica flips over with Our Lady of Sorrows, driving SIN head first onto the mat! Jessica rolls over into the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW Heritage Champion: Jessica Lasiewicz

We cut backstage where we see Sophie O’Brian in her wrestling gear. Standing to her right is Arcadia Chavez, also dressed in her ring gear. Standing to Sophie’s left is Sierra Michaels, who is wearing her ring gear and also is donning the Skuld mask.

Sophie: In the Buddhist tradition, karma refers to actions driven by intention, a deed done deliberately through body, speech or mind, which leads to the future.

She motions to herself.

Sophie: I am a firm believer in karma. That is why I am trying to build up good karma for myself by doing good deeds across Global Championship Wrestling. I salvaged the career of Arcadia Chavez. I gave Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye the killer instinct necessary to become World Tag Team Champions. I gave Sierra Michaels freedom from The McBride Corporation. I even gave a nice gift to The McBride Corporation. By taking Sierra away from them, their corporation has been streamlined and strengthened. They are more likely to be a success now thanks to me. After all of these good deeds I have done, I now have been rewarded by having the eternal gratitude and friendship of Arcadia and Sierra, both of whom stand by my side ready to fight tonight at Resurrection.

O’Brian points at the camera.

Sophie: What about you? Does The McBride Corporation believe in karma? If you do then let’s face it, karma will indeed…as they…be quite the bitch to you, won’t it? Let’s consider how you have treated Sierra for nearly a year. Ever since acquiring her contract from Mason Van Stanton you have abused her and mistreated her. You treated her like garbage. Karma had already been working its magic on you. Or shall I bring up how not only Skye Life but Bratz Life both humiliated you not once, not twice, but three times? Unfortunately for you, karma’s work is not yet done.

She pats Sierra on the back.

Sophie: My friend here wants revenge and who am I to deny her that simple request?

O’Brian chuckles.

Sophie: No more gifts for you, McBride. Tonight is about vengeance and vengeance, as they say, is oh so sweet. Isn’t it, Skuld?

Skuld: For nearly a year I have been treated as dirt by The McBride Corporation. Then Sophie came along to offer me a way out. She offered freedom from my contractual obligations to the McBride sisters. My allegiance to Sophie and Transcendence is not forced. It is an obligation. It is merely gratitude. Why wouldn’t I be grateful for what she has done? And now she offers me another gift tonight…she offers me the chance to get payback for what was done to me by The McBride Corporation.

Arcadia: Tonight, Transcendence will burn The McBride Corporation to the ground!

Sophie chuckles.

Sophie: That’s correct. Karen, Blair, Melanie, you three are indeed special. A former International Champion, former Undisputed Tag Team Champions, you three are very special indeed. But you never appreciated what you had when you had Sierra Michaels. But now Transcendence has her. I have her. And I am building something very special. Arcadia and Sierra are on the front lines of a very special, monumental moment. I am building something special and they are a part of it. Honestly, I would have considered offering you a spot in this thing I am building.

She looks at Sierra and then back at the camera.

Sophie: But Sierra doesn’t want you with us. And unlike you, I actually listen to her and take her words into consideration. So you have no spot in the future of Transcendence. Therefore you must be eliminated tonight at Resurrection.

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. Only unlike the other Hall of Fame journalist, Dexter Russell is humble and doesn’t need to advertise it. Tonight he is with three women who are desperate for a win; Karen McBride, Melanie McBride, and Blair McBride, better known as The McBride Corporation. The three McBride sisters are already dressed in their wrestling gear and look ready to compete. All three look very intense and focused on the task at hand.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time are Karen, Melanie, and Blair McBride, the trio known as The McBride Corporation. Ladies, tonight you are faced with a challenge that many would argue is your own doing; you face Sophie O’Brian, Arcadia Chavez, and your former executive assistant Sierra Michaels. Obviously Sierra knows a great deal about you considering her past history with you three, and now that she is part of Transcendence, that certainly will give that group some great insight into how you operate inside the ring. With all of that said, how do you plan to approach this match?

Blair: First of all, Dexter, regarding the Sierra Michaels situation…

She sighs.

Blair: …that one is entirely on me. I am to blame for that. Did I abuse her? Yes, I certainly did. Are we paying for it? Yes, this entire corporation is paying for it now. But one thing Sophie O’Brian said that’s true is that The McBride Corporation needed to be streamlined. Numbers don’t always mean everything. The McBride Corporation defeated The Sovereign and ran them out of GCW as a TRIO! We unified the GCW Global Tag Team Championship with the GCW World Tag Team Championship to become the first ever Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions AS A TRIO! We are at our best as a TRIO! We do not need Sierra Michaels. If Sophie thought she was going to get into our head by stealing Sierra away from us then she is wrong. If anything, she just made us stronger.

Karen: As far as our approach goes; yes, Sierra does know everything about us. But we know everything about her. The way I see it this is an even fight. Three on three. And when the playing field is level, The McBride Corporation is capable of taking down anyone. Sophie can bring Arcadia and Sierra and anyone else. But the three of us will keep coming and we will not stop until we are victorious.

Dexter: Last question…how desperately do you need this win tonight?

Melanie nods her head.

Melanie: I admit, we do need this win pretty badly. The McBride Corporation has been coming up short everywhere lately. We haven’t really been the same since losing the tag team titles to The Alan Family. And a lot of that is our fault. But like Blair said, Sophie and her games did inadvertently help us. It put us back on the right track. It helped remind us who we are at our core and what we need to be in order to win. So are we desperate? Yes. But can we win? Yes, we can. And we will win.

Transcendence (Sophie, Arcadia and Skuld) Vs The McBride Corporation (Karen, Melanie & Blair McBride)
[Karen McBride starts off against Sophie O’Brian. Karen with a knee to the gut and then a gut wrench suplex. Karen with a huge lariat and then a spear. She whips Sophie into the McBride corner and quickly tags out to Melanie. Karen and Melanie with Blood Is Thicker Than Water dropping Sophie. Melanie covers but Sophie kicks out. Melanie goes for a superkick but Sophie catches the foot and delivers a dragon screw. Sophie locks in a single leg crab. Melanie reaches the ropes. Sophie tags out to Sierra. Sierra applies Judgment of Skuld. Melanie is in agony but manages to reach the ropes. Sierra tags out to Arcadia. Chavez sets her up for Death Blow but Melanie counters into a ddt. Melanie tags out to Karen. Karen with big boot to Chavez and then a spine buster. Sophie runs in to get a cheap shot but Karen catches her with a spear. Karen turns around into Sierra’s Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body. Melanie rushes in and Catcus clotheslines herself and Sierra over the top and to the floor. Karen tags out to Blair. Blair in with a clothesline attempt to Chavez but she ducks it and delivers a flurry of strikes. Chavez with an axe kick and then a German suplex attempt but Blair counters by picking the leg and applying The Wall Street Cloverleaf. Sophie breaks it up with Hagia Sophia. Karen rushes in and drops Sophie with McBride’s Ride. Sierra rushes in and drops Karen with Dynasty Drop. Melanie comes in and drops Sierra with Evolution. Arcadia with Scythe, drilling Melanie and sending her to the outside. Chavez tags out to Sophie. Sophie with Hagia Sophia to Blair McBride! She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Transcendence

Resurrection cuts backstage to Jazmyn Rain and there is already some peculiar occurrences happening. For starters, Jazmyn is in her old Guardian Angel gear, which surprises the fans. She’s standing by a bulletin board as she has a deck of pictures nearby as well as a stack of papers. But, there’s a packet that she has in her hands that she is looking over very carefully before she begins to speak.

Jazmyn Rain: Travis, what I have in my hands is a lawsuit… a lawsuit for slander. Your red carpet interview last night, on top of ALL of your garbage tweets and some of the things that you’ve said about me is in fact, enough to go through with this. It’s not just my lawyers saying it’ It’s Myra’s lawyers. It’s Victoria’s lawyers. Everything that you’ve been saying about us ultimately constitutes slander that will not be tolerated anymore. But see Travis, you are a very lucky guy and I’m going to tell you why. It’s not because you’re going to beat me tonight, because that’s not going to happen. It’s because this lawsuit here?

Jazmyn pauses as she rips it to shreds and throws it in the trash.

Jazmyn Rain: I’m not going to go through with it. You’re not worth the energy for me. We’re going to start this thing between us straight from the top. This all started when we basically eliminated each other back at Civil War and that fact, through ALL of this, has been lost. Tabitha Silverstone wanted this to be a ‘clash of legends’ so to speak considering our respective Hall of Fame careers and such. You have made it anything BUT that. I never wanted to get into this fucking pissing contest with you about shit from years ago, but you decided to poke that bear. It wasn’t about our abilities in the ring, what we accomplished in GCW or who is even the ‘bigger legend’, it was about some grievances that you had from years ago trying to ‘expose’ a bunch of behind the scenes stuff that was either not true at all, or an exaggerated truth. So of COURSE I am going to defend myself from FUCKING LIES…
This whole fucking shit is literally because Victoria said mean things about Julia and GCW and even though this was like… 2021 bullshit… you never got over it. That’s not Victoria’s fault. That’s on YOU. You hold this grudge against the three of us because of “circles” that NEVER EXISTED! I mean holy fuck… did you FORGET that Victoria and Myra feuded with each other in GCW at one point? Did you forget that Myra and I had a blood feud here in GCW that lasted what seemed like an eternity that even included a Seven Stages of Hell match? But despite all that, we were somehow all “a circle”. I have to ask you a question, Travis…

If you love GCW so much, where the fuck was your passion while I was here last time? You always had the ability. In fact, I’ll even go as far as saying you should at least have double your actual world title count. You want to know why you only have two world title reigns that were five years apart? Because you’ve ALWAYS had your moments where you gave a damn about your craft and then your moments where you were just half-assing everything and where you only bothered to appear whenever you were booked to wrestle.

While I was in the middle of my first world championship reign, you were too busy sticking your cock inside Tina Valentine.

While I was taking out Utopia, you were… well what the FUCK were you doing? Literally the one thing that I remember about your GCW run while I was there was you being a tag team champion with Christy Hightower. That’s not SLANDER, Travis. I’m speaking FACTS on that. You LOVE GCW and yet you haven’t always been assed to create moments that are memorable. Ask a GCW fan… ask them what their most memorable moment of you in GCW was.

They’ll mention you beating Angelica Jones for your first Global title nearly a decade ago. They’ll mention when you finally regained it. They may even mention your run with Christy as tag team champions. But besides that?

Only the most hardcore Travis Vessey fan… and I doubt there are THAT many, could remember.
ME? They remember my three Global Championship wins. They remember my feud with Myra. They remember some of my memorable feuds with Trenton Snow, with Jefferson Bentley, including that inferno match, with Aphrodite Noel, with Sophie O’Brien and more recently with Angelica Jones. These PEOPLE in GCW NEVER FORGOT ME, Travis… and I won THREE AWARDS LAST NIGHT TO FUCKING PROVE IT! Maybe the issue is that I’ve had by far, the more memorable GCW career than you have and you can’t handle it. You KNOW that. You’ve known it from the start… AND THAT is why you’ve taken the low blows that you have toward me… that’s why you try to create all these false links with Victoria and Myra and why you constantly slander and lie about them too.

I DON’T RESPECT PRO WRESTLING?
I FOUGHT MY WAY BACK FROM A SELF-INDUCED GUTTER CALLED DRUG ADDICTION FOR TWO YEARS TO EVEN COME TO GCW AT ALL!

After I left GCW, I ran into HORRIBLE LUCK… company after company I joined kept closing. My career was on and off for WAY too long… BUT I KEPT FIGHTING! I NEVER QUIT! I PUSHED THROUGH IT BECAUSE I LOVE AND RESPECT THIS FUCKING BUSINESS! I clawed my way back into GCW for the love of the fucking sport that I’ve had. You? You carry yourself like this is just some day job to you! I’ve grown! I’ve changed! I’ve evolved! You don’t have to agree with how I’ve evolved, but when I look at you? You’re the SAME OLD SHIT that you were when I left!

Victoria has matured, changed, evolved…
MYRA… fucking MYRA… at one time one of the most HATED wrestlers in GCW history… matured, changed, evolved… and is now one of the most beloved wrestlers in the business. I mean REALLY…

Jazmyn takes a pause as she picks up the stack of pictures and pins them against the bulletin board next to her. It’s a collage of pictures of many autograph signings and fan conventions Myra has been to since she’s left GCW… and not ONE fan is frowning in any of them. Nothing but smiles.

.Jazmyn Rain: THAT”S your “black cloud” right there… someone that is beloved by fans and who has won the hearts of many since she left GCW. You’re reminding people of WHAT facts, Travis? Can you name ONE bit of drama that Myra or Victoria have been involved with over the last couple of years? NO! Because there HASN’T BEEN ANY! They’ve mostly minded their own damn business without even thinking of YOU because… well… let’s be honest, then and now, you never gave them a reason to think about you. Hell, let me read some stuff that the FANS are saying… printed right from those online fan forums…

Jazmyn picks up the stack of papers next to her.
Jazmyn Rain: “Victoria Salinas needs to come back to GCW”

“It would be great if Victoria came back home! If Jazmyn made it back, so can she!”

“I am so happy to see that Glory and Tabitha would welcome Victoria and Myra back to GCW. I know Myra is busy with other things, but Victoria is a free agent and I’d welcome her back with open arms.”

In fact, I even have a POLL that I printed that asks “Would you want VIctoria Salinas to return to GCW?”

Jazmyn shows the poll to the camera which reveals that 91% of respondents say yes, 5% say no and the rest say “I don’t know/no opinion”.
Jazmyn Rain: That’s your BLACK CLOUD right there! That’s someone that TERRORIZED THE FANS… because WOW… being in high demand for pictures and autographs is TERRORIZING THE FANS… 91 percent of the GCW audience wanting you back… OH MY GOD, TERRORIZING THE FANS. Who the FUCK are you to COMPLAIN about me sullying YOUR name when everything said about you is FACTUAL? Who are YOU to complain about YOUR name being sullied when ALL YOU’VE DONE THIS ENTIRE TIME IS NOT JUST SULLY MINE WITH YOUR FUCKING LIES.. but those of two others that aren’t even here anymore?
In fact, who the fuck were YOU to publicly say on Twitter that you would use your influence to make sure that Victoria would never set foot in a GCW ring again? Do you need me to directly link the tweet to your Twitter handle? YOU SAID IT! That’s not “sullying”, that’s presenting the truth…
And that’s the thing Travis… Guardian Angel or not… I’ve ALWAYS presented the truth, I’ve ALWAYS fought for the truth and the TRUTH IS… when it comes to GCW… I ALWAYS CARED FOR GCW MORE THAN YOU EVER DID!

I ALWAYS fought and bled for this company no matter what!

I STOOD for GCW against Utopia… against Apocalypse… TWICE…

When the fuck did you ever stand up for GCW? When did you go to war against other people that dared try to bring it down? Because last I checked, when Utopia was running amok, while I was defending GCW against them for so long, YOU were happy sitting on your ass and doing nothing while Christy Hightower did all the work for your short lived tag team and your former agent was doing all the promotional work on your behalf.

But you “LOVE GCW” and you “LOVE WRESTLING” more than I do.

When the fuck have you tried stepping out of your comfort zone to be BETTER than what you are? I can’t say that my endeavors outside of GCW were ALWAYS successful… but for the love of the sport, at least I TRIED to expand my comfort zone and to improve my craft by gaining new experiences and being better than I could be. You have NEVER tried to do the same!

You’ve been stuck in the same company, not that there is anything wrong with that. But you’ve NEVER gotten out of your comfort zone. You’ve NEVER evolved. You’ve NEVER made the effort to change even ONE iota of what you’re supposed to be about. Being the best you can be for GCW means EVOLVING instead of being STUCK in the same fucking place you were years ago.

Because at the end of the day? The Vessey of 2014? Of 2018? Of 2023? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME FUCKING GUY!

I’m not going to say that you don’t love pro wrestling… but you don’t love it even HALF as much as I do!

You took this ‘clash of titans’ situation and made it all about YOU and YOUR LIES because you know in your heart your career doesn’t fucking compare to mine… that my contributions to this company and everything I’ve ever sacrificed for it ALWAYS dwarf yours and ALWAYS WILL…
And when I beat you in that ring tonight?
I’ll CEMENT IT… once and for all!

Jazmyn walks out of the scene and in fact, she draws a more mixed reaction with some cheers than an outright chorus of boos like before. She takes a deep breath before the scene fades.

Travis Vessey vs. Jazmyn Rain

From the opening bell, Jazmyn charges at Vessey, but Vessey knocks down Jazmyn with a clothesline. Vessey doesn’t let Jazmyn breathe as he attacks her with various knees and then he manages to grab her and then drill her with a double underhook suplex. Jazmyn winces as she lands on the mat, but she’s able to get back to her feet. Travis nails her with a kick to the gut and then he gets her up and plants her with a scoop slam. Jazmyn shows some frustration on her face as Travis hooks the leg for the cover. Jazmyn manages to kick out. Travis tries to drag her back up to her feet, but Jazmyn counters with a jawbreaker. This leaves Travis seated on the mat and then Jazmyn comes back at him and nails him with a running knee to the face. Travis lies on his back but not for long. He turns over on his side, but Jazmyn doesn’t let him get up as she nails him with another knee to the face. Jazmyn is quick to springboard off of the ropes and into a moonsault, nailing Vessey with a direct hit. She stays on him for the cover, but Travis kicks out.

Jazmyn keeps her poise as she locks in a cobra clutch. Travis struggles with the move for a bit, but he’s able to get to the bottom rope. Jazmyn breaks the hold and then climbs to the top rope. Travis is quick to get up but Jazmyn leaps off the top rope and takes him down with a senton. Jazmyn gets up and Travis turns on his side. Jazmyn runs up to him and curb stomps him face first into the mat. Jazmyn shows some determination as she turns Travis over and covers, but Travis manages to kick out. Jazmyn isn’t fazed as she drags Vessey to the corner. She goes for a reverse corner splash, but Travis blocks it with his knees. Travis gets up and Jazmyn is gasping for air. Travis doesn’t make it easier when he applies an abdominal stretch. Jazmyn doesn’t give up so Travis converts this into a pumphandle slam and nails Jazmyn directly on the mat. He drags Jazmyn back up to her feet and then from there, he nails her with a snap suplex right into a cover. He has her shoulders pinned, but Jazmyn rolls out one of them to break the count.

Travis locks in a figure four at this point and then Jazmyn is really suffering through the pain. She is still able to drag herself over to the rope to get the break. Travis breaks the hold and Jazmyn gets up, but Travis boots her in the gut and then he picks her up and gives her a rather stiff spinebuster right into the mat. Travis looks like he’s angry as he comes off of the ropes and nails Jazmyn with a running splash. He goes for the cover, but Jazmyn kicks out much to Travis’s frustration. Travis then stands up. When Jazmyn slowly does the same, Travis goes for a clothesline, but Jazmyn ducks it and then she nails Travis with a double knee armbreaker as he turns around. Travis holds his arm in some pain as Jazmyn clears the cobwebs. She steps through the ropes and Travis stands up. Jazmyn then nails Travis with a springboard dropkick right in the chest. Travis falls on his back and Jazmyn gets up. She patiently measures him and when Travis gets to his knees, Jazmyn nails him with a buzzsaw kick right in the back of the head. She turns him over and covers, but Travis kicks out.

Jazmyn is calm, despite the two count. Travis crawls to the corner and she lets this happen. Then, she runs up to him as he lays in the corner and she nails him with a knee to the face. Travis crawls away as Jazmyn gets to the second rope. Travis is able to get up, but Jazmyn dives off the second rope and plants Travis with a double knee backbreaker. Travis holds onto his back as Jazmyn hooks the leg for the cover, but Travis manages to kick out at two. Jazmyn doesn’t seem too happy as she drags him up. She goes for the Rain Drop, but Travis blocks it and tosses her face first into the corner. Jazmyn stumbles back to Travis who quickly and angrily nails Jazmyn with his signature snap tiger suplex. He doesn’t stay on her for the cover. His anger drives him to punish her more. He drags Jazmyn back to her feet and then he maintains a hold of her as he picks her up and drills her with a Northern Lights Suplex right into a cover. The count is made, but Jazmyn kicks out at two.

Travis is getting more frustrated as he traps Jazmyn in a crucifix hold and then delivers some back elbows. He’s clearly trying to knock her out but Jazmyn’s ring awareness leads her to place her foot on the bottom rope. The referee tries to break it up, but Travis refuses in all his anger. A five count starts and then Travis breaks it up at four. Travis drags Jazmyn away from the ropes and covers, but Jazmyn still kicks out, angering him further. Travis gets her up and drags her to the corner. He picks her up and gets to the second rope. He has a second rope Vessey Driver in mind, but Jazmyn elbows him in the face repeatedly. She sits herself on the top rope and shoves Travis off the second rope. Travis lands face first on the mat. When he stands up, Jazmyn leaps off the top rope and nails him right in the face with a forearm smash. Jazmyn then sees Vessey get back up and she knees him in the gut and takes him down with the Divine Intervention. From there, she steps through the ropes and springboards off of them. RAIN SPLASH! It’s a direct hit for Jazmyn as she stays on Travis for the cover and the three count!

“Here is your winner… JAZMYN RAIN!”

Jazmyn stands up to get her hand raised. She is happy, but she’s not necessarily gloating as she looks down at Travis who looks like he’s out. Jazmyn is carrying the attitude like she knew she had it in the bag long before the bell even rang. When the referee lets her go, Jazmyn has a smirk on her face as she leaves. The crowd is somewhat surprised by this result, but there are some that are cheering her for her efforts as the referee checks on Vessey.

We switch to another part of the arena. There we find Hall of Fame journalist (just as her!) Janice King. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. She has the GCW Global Tag Team Title belt draped over her left shoulder and the GCW World Tag Team Title belt draped over her right shoulder. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. Both of her tag title belts are wrapped around her waist. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janice: Janice King here, THE FIRST EVER Hall of Fame Journalist EVER! Suck on that Dexter! Kiss that ass, Jim Bishop!

Destiny: Cut the boasting and get on with it, Janice.

Janice quietly nods her head.

Janice: Right…anyway, my guests tonight are about to defend their Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Championship against Madison Lewis & Bianca of Bratz Life. Please welcome Destiny Skye and Julia Braddock, SKYE LIFE!

Braddock grins.

Julia: It’s our pleasure, mate.

Janice: Your road to Resurrection was long and rough but here you are, the defending tag team champions, about to face off against a very good, upstart tag team. Are you at all concerned that your title reign may be cut short here tonight by Madison and Bianca?

Destiny: Quite the hard hitting questions, eh Janice? Listen, they are an upstart tag team. They are the number one contenders. But let’s not forget how they became number one contenders. They did so because Madison Lewis won a battle royal. Bianca didn’t win anything. Madison did. The tag team Bratz Life didn’t really do anything to earn the title opportunity. Madison the singles competitor earned the opportunity and gifted her bestie with the title shot. Is it mean? Is it harsh? Yeah. But is true? Yeah, damn right it is true. You want some more hard facts, little miss journalistic integrity? Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis BEAT Bratz Life and Civil War. Why aren’t they here in this title match? Because Madison won a battle royal.

Julia: Destiny may come across rather harsh, so let me clear things up a bit. Do we respect Madison and Bianca? Of course we do. They’ve beaten The Beautification Movement. They’ve beaten The McBride Corporation. They’ve proven that they can win when it counts. What is still unproven is what they can do against the next level of competition. That is their next test and I think that’s what Destiny here is getting at; can Madison and Bianca defeat a tag team better than The Beautification Movement and The McBride Corporation? That test comes tonight on the biggest of stages and under the brightest of lights against the very best tag team in GCW. And I don’t say that loosely or arrogantly. Destiny and I are the very best tag team because we have been through the trenches, we have busted our asses, working our way up by beating every tag team put in our path. We have beaten low level contenders, mid-level contenders, and then we moved up to the very best. We beat arguably the best tag team to do it in GCW history; we beat Fabulous. And ultimately we finally defeated three other tag teams, including the one tag team that beat Bratz Life at Civil War, to become the new Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions. So I think Destiny and I have certainly earned the right to call ourselves the best tag team in GCW.

Braddock motions to herself and Destiny.

Julia: We get it. We have been where Madison and Bianca are right now. They’ve had successes and they’ve had failures. But Madison Lewis shocked the world and placed third in the toughest, most difficult battle royal in the history of wrestling. That alone is worthy of admiration. But Destiny is correct, that was Madison’s achievement. That wasn’t Bianca’s achievement. That wasn’t the achievement of Bratz Life. That was Madison. Tonight is the proving ground. Resurrection is where you either live a champion or die as nothing.

She pats Destiny on the back.

Julia: No one ever expected Destiny to fight her way out of Birmingham, make the big time, or become World Champion. But she did. And after losing it and suffering the major defeat that she did, no one expected her to recover from it and be a champion again but she is standing here today as a champion. I come from a famous wrestling family where my father was one of the greatest European wrestlers of all time and my sister went on to supersede him as one of the best in the world. No one expected me to live up to such lofty expectations but I am a former three time GCW World Champion and a two time Civil War Match winner. And I stand here today as a champion again. Me and Destiny have been there and done that. Madison and Bianca haven’t been to Resurrection yet. This is their first time. Are they unproven? Yes, they are. No disrespect intended, because I do respect them. But they are unproven.

Destiny: So if they want to prove themselves then they can step up and try to take these tag titles away from us. But let me tell ya this, being tag champions with Jules here isn’t just some random shit we decided to do one day. It was our dream since day one, since we began training together at her old man’s wrestling school. We are living a dream right now, Janice, and it will be a cold day in hell before we just roll over for the flavor of the month. Tonight they are gonna have to bloody well kill us in order to take these titles away from us. And that just isn’t gonna happen. Skye Life will walk in as Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions and we will walk out STILL the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions.

Braddock grins.

Julia: And THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

Finally the Bratz lifee gets to show the whole world what they are capable of in that ring. They ain't no one and done type of a team. They want to make the tag division great. They won't stop until the gold is in their possession. Because let's be honest the tag division could use a little sugar and spice. It's a total snoozefest right now. Both members of the bratz lifee were backstage. They both were already in there Wrestling attire with a new Bratz lifee t-shirt on which was hot pink. Both girls would smile at the camera before stepping into view of it.

MaDZ -
Hi guys did you miss us?

BIANCA -
They know they missed the best tag team to ever step foot in GCW.

MaDZ -
I have to admit that Skye Life is a pretty decent tag team. I mean they have managed to hold on to the tag titles since winning them in March. I think they have good chemistry.

BIANCA -
Yeah but they don't compare to the Bratz lifee. We simply want and need this more than they want it.

It was true they wanted this more than anyone or anything. They wanted to prove they were the best and taking the tag team championships was the goal.

MaDZ -
Congratulations to the bling empire I mean it was obviously rigged because you silly Beverly hills rejects shouldn't have won. But that's okay, the Bratz lifee will have something even better than a tiny trophy. We will have a big gold shiny championship.

Madz wanted to be nice and congrats the bling empire. Even though they beat them once. But that's okay, the Bratz lifee didn't need some silly award to prove they were the best.

BIANCA -
Skye Life we know you're not going to go down without a fight. You're both former world champions. I'm pretty sure you don't want a short championship reign in the books. So stop sleeping on the Bratz lifee pay attention you might learn exactly what a team looks like. Because we don't quit we will keep coming at you like spider monkeys. -smiles-

MaDZ -
Resurrection is about to get a little Bratitude. Pay attention everyone were about to give skye life a run for their money. Clap for your new champions -winks-

Bianca and Madz would both smile and do a hair flip before walking away down the hall.

Unified Tag Team Championships
The Bratz Lifee Vs Skye Life (c)
[Julia Braddock and Madison Lewis start the match for their respective teams. Braddock with a hip toss, an arm drag, and then a dropkick. Braddock with an ax kick and then a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Madison fights back to her feet and then Julia switches into a hammerlock. Braddock brings her into the Skye Life corner where she tags out to Destiny. They whip her back into the corner and begin The Never Ending Story…stinger splash from Julia, stinger splash from Destiny, stinger splash from Julia, stinger splash from Destiny, Madison slumps down and Destiny finishes it up with a low dropkick in the corner. Destiny covers but Lewis kicks out. Destiny with a snap suplex and then floats over into a rear chin lock. Madison fights back to her feet and Destiny switches to a side headlock. Madison breaks with elbows to the gut. Madison hits the ropes. Bianca blind tags in. Destiny with a flapjack to Lewis but Bianca immediately takes Destiny down with a Femme Fatale. Bianca with a forward Russian leg sweep and then a diving leg drop. The cover…1…Kickout! Bianca tags out to Madison. Madison and Bianca with Bratz Era to Destiny. Madison covers…1…2Kickout! Madison with an STO and then a double stomp. Madison goes for a sling shot but Destiny lands on the turnbuckle and then moonsaults Madison. Destiny and Madison crawl over towards their respective corners. Madison tags out to Bianca and Destiny makes the tag to Julia. Braddock in and ducks a clotheslines attempt. Julia with a full nelson suplex. Braddock with a second full nelson suplex. Julia with Ex-Communication! Braddock with an elbow drop, a second elbow, a third elbow, she curtsies and drops a fourth elbow. She covers…1…2Kickout!]

[Braddock steps through and applies a sharpshooter. After about a minute Bianca reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Braddock tags out to Destiny. Julia and Destiny with a double spear to Bianca. Julia exits while Destiny ascends the turnbuckles. Destiny leaps off and connects with Skye High! Destiny applies the Birmingham Cloverleaf. After about a minute Bianca reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Destiny drags her back to the Skye Life corner where she reapplies the Birmingham Cutter…Julia reaches out and tags herself in. Julia immediately locks Thy Kingdom Come onto Bianca while the Birmingham Cloverleaf is locked in, completing The Kingdom of Birmingham! Madison immediately rushes in and breaks up the submission, pealing Destiny off and the two begin to trade right hands. Julia takes Bianca and drops her with Cult of Personality. Destiny goes for a Destiny Cutter but Madison blocks it and then superkicks Destiny, sending her tumbling to the outside. Julia attempts to drop Madison with The Vow of Chastity but Madison fights out of it and connects with Gorgeous Nightmare! Madison goes back to her corner and encourages Bianca to hurry and make the tag. Bianca eventually reaches the ropes and makes the tag.]

[Madison in with a hip toss, a face buster, and then a belly to back suplex onto Julia. Madison whips her into the ropes. Destiny blind tags in. Madison with a flapjack and then a kip up. Destiny with Destiny Cutter out of nowhere! She covers…1…2…3NO! Bianca breaks it up! Destiny and Bianca trade right hands. Bianca gets the better of the exchange, backing Destiny up against the ropes. Bianca charges in but Destiny back drops her over the top and to the outside. Destiny attempts to tie Madison up in the cloverleaf but Madison counters with an iside cradle…1…2…3NO! Destiny kicks out! Destiny goes for a suplex but Madison floats over and strikes a ddt. Madison quickly tags out to Bianca. Madison and Bianca with Welcome To The Dollhouse to Destiny! Bianca in for the cover…1…2…3NOOO! Julia breaks it up just in time! Madison and Julia trade right hands. Julia with a boot to the gut and then connects with The Vow of Chastity. Madison rolls to the outside. Bianca comes up from behind and drops Julia with Bratz Life. She throws Julia out of the ring. Bianca turns around and Destiny kips up into This Is My Destiny! Destiny goes to the outside and attempts Skye Is The Limit…but Bianca gets her knees up! Madison back in…another Welcome To The Dollhouse! Bianca into the cover…1…2…Julia tries to break it up but Madison intercepts…3!]
WINNERS and NEW Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions: The Bratz Life

Backstage we find “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz, shortly after winning the GCW Heritage Championship in a brutal contest against SIN. She is still in her wrestling gear and now has the GCW Heritage Championship title belt in her possession. Just then she is approached by Summer Collins and Leviitcus, the other two members of Fabulous.

Summer: Jess! You did it!

Jessica: Tak. zwyciężyłem.

Collins furrows her brow.

Summer: Huh?

Lasiewicz embraces Summer in a tight hug.

Jessica: Thank you, Summer. I couldn’t have done this without you.

Leviticus: Isn’t this great? Now that you brought championship gold back home to Fabulous, the sky is the limit! We can make movies based on your experience!

Jessica: Zamknij się idioto.

Leviticus: Movies are too big too soon? How about a mini-series? Showtime has WACO and YELLOWJACKETS! HBO has House of the Dragon! We can have a miniseries starring you!

Jessica: A co powiesz na żadne z powyższych?

Leviticus: Huh?

Lasiewicz smacks him in the back of his head. Summer smirks.

Summer: How about Jess just focuses on defending her newly won Heritage Title?

Jessica: Sounds great. And maybe we can focus on becoming tag team champions again?

Collins nods her head.

Summer: Now that sounds absolutely Fabulous!

[Roderick Osborn stands next to the X Division Champion Mara Kade. Mara paces a bit with her title draped across her shoulder, wearing her ring gear and her shades on her face.]

Roderick: What a night this has been. Resurrection Night 2. And we still have, in the main event, Alexander Jones going against D'Nae Moore for the Undisputed Heavyweight championship. And speaking of championships, Mara Kade here, the reigning X Division Champion. The longest reigning X Division champion in history. Tonight, the biggest challenge arguably in your reign against two quality wrestlers in Jessi Ozborne and Danielle Page. Mara, you've said in the past that your goal was to reach one year as champion. No one in GCW has ever held a title for over a year. You are 28 days away from that accomplishment,

Mara: Almost there. I can taste it, Roddy. I really can. I said the moment I won this belt that I wanted to be the best champion in this company and the best champion in all of pro wrestling. And I've done that. I am the f**king best. And every person that's stepped up to me, they've given me everything they've had. Everyone wants a piece. You talked about the World title. Listen, I know for most people that's what everyone dreams about when they lay their head of their pillows and dream about. But the longer I've had this belt, the more people have been dreaming about beating me.

[Mara grins.]

Mara: And that's how it should be. That's how I want my run to be known for. Took no prisoners. Feared no man. Wasn't scared of any bitch. Danielle Page. You're a slippery little girl. You have all of your plastic friends do the dirty work for you. I didn't appreciate how you stuck your nose in my business. When me and Jessi were duking it out, mano e mano, just the way it should be. You could have been in that match if you beat Jessi but you couldn't. And you tried to taint my run.

The thing about three way is that tonight, that won't happen. There won't be any Akeems or your friends giving me fluke defenses. There are no rules. There are no limits on us. Jessi, I know you're the belle of the ball. You're the one everyone in the entire pro wrestling world is raving about. But it is me, in plain sight, week in, week out, delivering the goods. Week in, week out, the Mara Kade World Tour keeps rolling. and the bodies that come after me keep stacking and stacking. And now being THIS close. THIS close to passing one year and setting myself apart from every champion in GCW history, I will not lose.

[Mara turns to Roderick.]

Mara: I know I don't have to be pinned to lose this belt tonight. But as far as I'm concerned Roddy, Jessi and Danielle still have to snatch this out of my hands. I will die X Division Champion before anyone rips it from me. And Resurrection! Biggest show of the year. It's showtime. And when it's showtime, there's no one better than me.

[She then nods before walking away.]

GCW X Division Championship
Jessi Ozbourne vs. Danielle Page vs. Mara Kade (champion)

Remembering how things ended when they were all in the ring the last time, Jessi made a beeline for Mara Kade, attacking her at the jump. Danielle sat back watching both women brawl with one another, opting to take a step back. When Mara and Jessi realized what was going on, both women turned their attention to Page. Not wishing to stick around, she slid out the ring.

Mara exited one side. Jessi exited the other. Danielle was cornered. No place to run.

So she slid back in the ring hoping to exit on the side neither Jessi or Mara occupied.

Both women were quick to box her in. Mara and Jessi took turns teeing off on Danielle.

This didn’t last long. Mara clobbered Jessi from behind. She drove the heel of her boot into the back of Jessi’s head. Mara gave Jessi a cradle piledriver for good measure. This gave Danielle an opening to sneak up behind Mara, dropping her with a backstabber. She shot Mara out the ring. Taking advantage of Mara’s handiwork, Danielle laid boots into Jessi. She tried to score a win, Jessi kicked out.

Danielle scoop slammed Jessi. Followed by a leg drop. Before Danielle could try to pin the Queen of Chaos, Mara came back in the ring, grabbed Danielle by the hair. She executed a swift brainbuster on the Diamond Princess. All this netted was a two count. Mara dog walked Danielle for a little bit. Just as the X-Division Champion was gaining momentum, she was caught with a superkick by Jessi. This netted a two count. Jessi jettisoned Mara from the ring, at long last, Jessi had Danielle in the ring with the opportunity to truly go to town on her. And she savored every minute of it.

She floored Danielle with repeated kicks to the abdomen. A stiff savate kick to the head earned her a two count. The Diamond Princess felt the wrath of Bae Blade. The Leader of the Bling Empire showed tremendous toughness kicking out at two. She waited for Danielle to get up. The Queen of Chaos wouldn’t allow her to fully get to her feet, drilling her in the head with Disenchanted. She went for the cover…

At the lost possible minute, Mara dropped down on Jessi from the heavens, dropping an elbow across her head.

Mara went to school. Tiger Suplex on Jessi. Dragon Suplex on Jessi. The X-Division Champion was taking The Queen of Chaos to task. Out of instinct Jessi connected with Jumping Corkscrew Roundhouse Kick to give her a reprieve from the vicious string of suplexes Mara was unleashing. Mara had enough juice in her when Jessi picked her up, she exploded with a stiff lariat. Mara immediately applied The Tragic Kingdom (Triangle Lancer). There was no way Jessi was gonna to give into Mara. And she didn’t have to worry about passing out… cause Danielle assaulted them both with a steel chair as Mara kept the submission on. She discarded Mara from the ring, leaving her and Jessi alone. With a crooked smile on her face, Danielle applied the Beauty Rest (Cobra Clutch).

Mara did make an attempt to break up the proceedings but Jonathan Scarbourough, who came from the crowd without anyone noticing, grabbed Mara. Dropped her with The Mighty Defeated.

Having gone through the ringer was too much for Jessi to take. Danielle did release the hold, picking Jessi up. And capped things off with the Diamonds Are Forever Reverse Neckbreaker.

And with that a new champion was crowned.

Winner: (AND NEW) X-Division Champion, Danielle Page. Jonathan couldn’t contain his excitement, rushing to the timekeepers table, grabbing the X-Division Championship, handing it to the woman he has supported for months. Danielle can’t contain the smug expression on her face. She taunts the Madison Square Garden crowd with her victory. Her and Jonathan soon leave the ring, heading up the ramp knowing nothing can be done about The Bling Empire coming up roses on this evening.

Jessi comes too. She isn’t thrilled by the resulting events. Mara is even less thrilled with Scarborough’s involvement and losing the championship she has held since July 26th of last year. This was Danielle’s night. Best believe she will remind everyone about how this night was the night of the Bling Empire.

[There is a slew of security guards standing outside the locker room of Alexander Jones. Veronica Starr has joined them, along with Big Brodie and Gabriela Austin. Samuel Price is positioned a few feet away from all the commotion.]

Samuel: Well thanks guys. I'm standing outside the locker room of Alexander Jones and he has not left this locker room in hours. He arrived to the building at 10 in the morning; well before anyone else had gotten here. He skipped out on meet and greets, stating in quote "he's not here for charity but on a business trip." There was a look in his eyes that supported that claim. He has said over and over again that he expected to be in this position. He declined to speak to me as well as his team because, again, his words, "he doesn't want to waste his time."

[Roderick shrugs.

Roderick: This is a confident man and everyone on his team shares that same belief. It's being reported that he didn't even bring home his Male Wrestler of the Trophy as he believes that is beneath him. He only wants one thing and that's the World Heavyweight Championship. This is the same man that took himself out of the running for an X Division title shot last fall because he considered that beneath him. This is the only thing he has sought out to do. This is the only thing he feels is worth his time. It makes for a hell of a main event. We'll kick it back to you guys.

[In front of a GCW backdrop we find GCW World Champion D'Nae Moore. Dressed in her blue and white gear ready for her match, she has the championship belt over her shoulder, and a somber expression as she holds onto the belt with one hand,.]

D'Nae: “Last night... I did NOT keep this belt in the way I wanted to. Nah, some hussy stuck herself in the middle of the match, swung a chair around putting both me and Miss America in the dirt... then dragged me on top of my ride or die, getting me the pin.

That don't fly with me, will NEVER fly with me, and Gabby? I hope you know what you just got yourself into, and how deep in it you really are.”

[Adjusting the belt on her shoulder, D'Nae then pats the faceplate with her hand.]

D'Nae: “You see this belt, Alexander? I know you do. You been eyeballing it since you got here. I been the champion the whole time too, so don't think I ain't noticed. But take a good look now. Cause I don't think you really understand what this represents. You seem to think it means whoever is holding it is the big dog around here, the King or Queen. That it don't matter how you get it, as long as you do.

Lemme tell you something baybay, this company and that ring? We ain't playing King of the Mountain. This is professional wrestling. And this championship is meant to represent the best wrestler on this roster. I ain't gonna front and act like there ain't no one in that locker room better than me. There probably is, they just ain't had their chance to face me and prove it yet.”

[D'Nae scoffs a bit, shaking her head.]

D'Nae: “You, Alexander? You earned your spot at Resurrection by winning Civil War, I ain't gonna take that away from you. Last night thought you ain't earned shit! You stole your spot against me tonight. It's sad, cause you finally had your chance to prove everything you been talking bout, you the best, you have a destiny, all that... instead? By having your lil friends get involved and do what they did, all you proved... is that you're scared.

You're scared of not living up to your own hype.

You're scared of failing to claim 'the big belt,' like you keep disrespectfully calling this World Championship.

You're scared of ME.

Last night, the triple threat rules worked in your favor. No DQ, so everything ya crew did was legal. Tonight though? That shit ain't gonna fly, boy. You found a way to put yourself in this one on one position against me with the World Championship on the line, like you wanted before MA cashed in her contract. But when we get into that ring, if you want to take this away from me? You better leave all your lil friends in the back and bring your best, cause you ain't putting me down with anything less than everything you got! And let me tell you right now, with how fired up you got me over the bullshit last night.... you're gonna need even more than that.”

[With a shrug, D'Nae shakes her head, smirking.]

D'Nae: “I don't think you got enough. If you did, you wouldn't have had to play games last night. You keep talking yourself up like the Second Coming, but I think you tryna convince yourself more than anyone else. So bring it, boy. Everything you got, all you been planning since you stepped foot into GCW. Blow that load.... it don't matter how hard you fighting, what you bringing.

I know I got something more.”

[D'Nae smiles, adjusting the belt on her shoulder again, then pats the faceplate one more time nodding with confidence as we cut away.]

Main Event
GCW World Championship
Alexander Jones vs. D’Nae Moore (champion)

D’Nae, pissed off from the previous nights events, didn’t waste no time attacking Alexander Jones as he made his way down to the ring. Brodie tried putting his hands on D’Nae. He was stopped by a chair shot to the back of the spine by Jeffrey Alexander. Gabriella went after Jeff, Miss America was there to cut her off.

Jim Bishop: Alexander Jones’s entourage is here to try and interrupt the proceedings, but this time the champion has backup.

Jack Griffith: That Hollywood reject Jeff and the fake Patriot shouldn’t get involved! It’s none of their business!

Jeffrey Christopher: It aint none of Brodie or Gabby’s business either, Jack-O. The fans wanna see a fair fight and Miss America and Jeff Alexander are gonna make damn sure we get one.

Jeff, Brodie, Gabriella and Miss America brawled at the top of the entrance way as D’Nae and Alexander’s fight eventually made its way to ringside. Alexander slid in the ring. D’Nae entered, spearing him to the mat.

Malcolm Stride called for the bell to make the match official.

Jim Bishop: And now we are OFFICIALLY underway…
Jack Griffith: Once again jealousy is plotting to keep Alexander Jones, a REAL man’s man and our next champion, at a disadvantage. But unlike that coward D’Nae Moore, he doesn’t need any help. He’ll be fine.
Jeffrey Christopher: We’ll see about that. Jones is a very capable talent, with or without help. He won the Civil War Match and that aint no easy feat.

D’Nae had virtually no chill as she took her anger out on Alexander. He didn’t have an answer for a pissed off World Champion. He did manage to get a slight reprieve. Leaned against the corner, D’Nae dashed at him hoping to connect with a shoulder into his ribs. He moved at the last possible minute. Her head and the ring post connecting. Considering the damage she took at the end of the Eliminator match the previous night, this didn’t look good for the World Champion.

With a smirk on his face, Alexander went to work.

Jim Bishop: The challenger is about to take over after a slight miscalculation from the champion.
Jack Griffith: That’s all it takes, Jimbo. One mistake and a REAL MAN like Alexander Jones will take over!
Jeffrey Christopher: Jack-O is at least partially right. In big match scenarios, the slightest mistake could be costly. Let’s see if that’s the case here.

He focused primarily on the head. He executed a nasty looking german suplex that had D’Nae land flush on the back of her head. At another juncture, when she tried to perform a hurricanrana, he powerbombed her, creating this whiplash effect that looked nasty. Tried going for the cover. Only managed a two count.

Jim Bishop: Nasty power bomb from the challenger!
Jack Griffith: That was a three!
Jeffrey Christopher: Learn ta count, Jack-O. It was just a two.

He propped D’Nae in against the turnbuckle. Running to the other side, he gathered all the momentum he could muster. His attempted kick to the head failed, D’Nae side stepped him. Immediately she chop blocked his exposed leg left. This became her focus. She had a target, and was fully intent on going to town.

Jim Bishop: As you both said, one mistake could be costly. Did Jones make that mistake? Is D’Nae ready to capitalize?

Jack Griffith: No.
Jeffrey Christopher: When you have no wheel, you can’t fight.

She applied a ring post figure four. Alexander was screaming in pain. D’Nae milked the five count for all it was worth. She showed no mercy to his left leg, continuing the damage. She attempted a regular figure four inside the ring, Alexander countered into a small cradle, this gained a two count giving him a slight reprieve.

Jack Griffith: How the hell do you two clowns condone Moore’s outright cheating?!
Jim Bishop: How do you condone Jones using his buddies and allies to screw over Miss America last night?

He was able to gain the advantage again with an elevated DDT, spiking her head into the mat.

Spent the next few moments getting back the circulation to his leg and targeting D’Nae’s head.

Jeffrey Christopher: Now the challenger is focused on giving her a damn concussion.

A few two counts here and there. This didn’t deter Alexander. He walked back to the turnbuckle, waiting for D’Nae to rise. Dashing at her for a spear, she had enough self awareness to counter into a modified pedigree. This gave her some time to recover.

Jim Bishop: Modified version of the pedigree, almost like The Hot Shot used by another famous Jones, Angelica Jones from our opening contest!
Jack Griffith: That’s cheating! Finish infringement! Disqualify her and declare Alexander the champion!
Jeffrey Christopher: Shut up, ya assclown.

She mounted a spirited comeback, getting some two counts along the way. She managed to connect with her Drive By kick (Straight from the A). That couldn’t be enough to keep Alexander down. Not letting up, she mounted Alexander. Began reigning fist. Alexander managed to separate from D’Nae. He caught D’Nae with a running lariat. This wasn’t enough to keep the World Champion down.

Alexander dusted his hands as if to say that’s a wrap. He lifts D’Nae up. Applies a front headlock, looks like he is going for the guillotine choke. She is quick to wiggle out of the predicament, catching him with MooreGasm.

Jim Bishop: The MooreGasm! That’s it! It’s over!

The roof blows off The Garden.

Jack Griffith: NO! God NO! Not again!

Malcolm drops down.

3?

NO. 2.9.

Jeffrey Christopher: You can breath, Jack-O. You didn’t lose that bet ya made.
Jack Griffith: Who told you I bet money on…uh, I mean, what bet?
Jim Bishop: D’Nae has to remain focused. She cannot get emotional here. She has to keep up the pressure on Jones. She almost had him!

Alexander somehow kicked out?! Yes. He kicked out of Mooregasm. D’Nae can’t believe it… how… that’s normally the kill shot. She regains her composure. She waits for Alexander to rise to his feet. Then a smattering of boos reign. Veronica Starr casually walks down to the ring, D’Nae sees this. Immediately Veronica stops mid way down.

Jeffrey Christopher: Here comes trouble. Veronica Starr is here.
Jim Bishop: She’s here to cause a distraction, no doubt.
Jack Griffith: Don’t take your eye off the ball! Wait…I bet on Alexander…PLEASE! Take your eye off the ball!

D’Nae turns around only to be caught in the Guillotine Choke.

Jim Bishop: The Guillotine Choke is locked in and locked in tight!
Jeffrey Christopher: It may be over, Jimbo. How much more fight does the world champion have left?

She tried fighting with all her might to find a way to get out of this predicament.

Jack Griffith: Stick a fork in her, she’s done, and tell Scarborough he owes me fifty bucks!

Malcolm even raised her arm one, twice. She held at three. With no possible way to get out the hold, D’Nae’s body gave up on her. Malcolm recognized she was in a completely defenseless position and had no choice but to ring the bell.

Winner (AND NEW) GCW World Champion, Alexander Jones.

Veronica had completed her trek down to the ring as the final moments concluded. She grabbed the World Championship, entered the ring. Handed the belt to Alexander Jones. For a man new to the business he didn’t overly celebrate. He asked as he has said all along, this moment was written. He conducted himself in such a way. He didn’t bother to beat down D’Nae. Usually that is a job for Brodie, who knew where he was.

Alexander: What did I tell y'all?

[Alexander takes a moment to composure himself.]

Alexander: Huh? What I tell y'all? This a lick. All of it. No happy to be here shit. I wasn't just happy to be here when I showed up. There was no kissing y'all asses or paying my dues. That's not how I move. I told y'all, from the jump, I wanted the cake. I wanted the crown. Anything less was small fry shit.

[Veronica claps enthusiastically.]

Alexander: If y'all want someone happy to be here and kiss y'all asses and talk about the privilege to be standing in this ring, stand on that side where Miss America. Stand on that side because that team is filled up with nothing but losers.

[The crowd boos. Alexander presses his lips.]

Alexander: Y'all want someone who just happy with making it, y'all stand on that side with D'Nae. Don't switch up. Y'all had the chance to see where this was going from the beginning. Everybody here, y'all had the chance to stop me. And some of y'all got me a little bit. But this was always expected. There's a certain way this game has been played. Paying dues. Kissing ass. Be happy to be here. Sucka shit. Weak shit. Four years ago, this wasn't even on the radar for me. i wasn't even thinking wrestling.

[Alexander grins.]

Alexander; And now look at me. A lot of people here are fanboys. They in love with the sucka shit. The paying dues shit.That's how I pushed ahead of all y'all. Because I'm something different. I'm something none of y'all had seen before. So all those rules. The way everyone thinks the game should be played. Nah. I'm the game.

This is my game now. My word is bone. I said it was for the taking and I took that shit. And now I am that man, like I told y'all. Don't ever say I ever lied to any of you.

[The crowd boos. Brodie pumps a fist while Gabby claps.]

Alexander; Like I said, say on that side. Don't switch up. I told y'all, don't let me win the f**king big belt. And y'all f**ked up and let me win the big belt. And now it's al over. The game is mine. GCW is mine and I am that man. So get used to it. Because now, this is the way it is now. This is how it's going to be. Stay on that side. We don't got room for you here. And everybody that's gunning for me. Just know you ain't going to get what you looking for.

I am the champion. I am the man of the hour. I man with the power! Good night! Bye-bye.

[Alexander tosses the mic aside and then lets out a primal roar. The crowd roars loudly as he flexes with the belt. Confetti falls from the sky as Alexander soaks it all in. he then pulls Gabby towards him and gives her a longer kiss before then hugging Brodie again. Alexander yells to the crowd as they boo before then embracing Veronica. The champion then exists the ring as the rest follow and everything fades to black.]