Serena: Part 2 (Julia Braddock CD)

admin
Site Admin

Serena: Part 2 (Julia Braddock CD)

Post by admin » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:44 pm

==========
Off Camera
==========

It’s after hours at the Braddock Wrestling School on the outskirts of London, England. Chastity Noel plays a supervisory role in ensuring that this wrestling academy is kept running smoothly. But she also finds it rather convenient for her own use as well. As an active wrestler she still wants to keep prepared for anything, especially for her recent confrontations with the egotistical Aubrianna Powers. In fact, she is about to face Aubrianna Powers one on one as part of the Deadly Dreams tournament, a tournament which will also include the likes of SIN and Jessi Ozborne. The winner of this tournament will have earned an opportunity to challenge for the GCW World Championship. Chastity hasn’t seen a world championship since her GCW Global Championship was unified with the GCW World Title last year. Noel hasn’t had a proper rematch and would love to get another opportunity at the gold. If she can overcome these three opponents at Deadly Dreams, she will finally have that opportunity.

Noel doesn’t use this gym just for her own selfish desires alone. There is another convenient use for this place and that is to serve as a training ground for her own daughter; Serena. Their relationship began a few years ago when Chastity caught the young girl, then named Grace, breaking into her charity headquarters in Roslin, Scotland. She viewed this as an opportunity to take this young girl, who was on drugs and desperate for help, and help her. It is very similar to how Chastity was once taken in and helped by none other Aphrodite Noel. Then Chastity was known as Julia Braddock but Julia lacked any self-confidence and was also still very new to the wrestling business. Aphrodite taught her more wrestling skills and gave her self-confidence. Eventually Julia agreed to be adopted by Aphrodite, who subsequently changed her name to Chastity. Chastity has done much the same with Grace; she took her in, adopted her, changed her name to Serena, and unfortunately left it at that. Lately Chastity has noticed her new adopted daughter Serena has lost much of the determination and fire she once had when she first met the girl years ago. That loss of determination and fire has caused her to abandon what she had once planned to be her own entrance into wrestling, following her adoptive mother’s footsteps. Chastity now realizes that she needs to help Serena regain her confidence and she needs to train her and teach her to navigate the rough waters of the wrestling business.

Chastity stands in the regulation size wrestling ring that is set up in the center of the main room of the school. She is wearing her ring gear consisting of black pants, a pink skirt, and a pink top, and pink boots. Standing across from her is Serena Grace Noel, wearing a mint grin t-shirt and gray shorts. Young Serena has a sullen, depressed look on her face. She definitely would rather be anywhere else but here right now.

“Again.” Chastity says.

“But mother…”

“I said, do it again.”

Serana sighs and nods her head. She ties up with Chastity and Serena goes into a headlock. “Like this?”

“Yes. Now stop the counter.”

“What counter?” Serena asks. A few moments later and she is lifted up off the mat and then, gently, dropped back down flat on her back. Chastity rolls off and back to her feet. Serena scrambles back up to her feet.

“That counter.”

“Oh…yeah…” she sighs and shakes her head “...sorry, mother, I’m just not good.”

“Trust me, Serena, you can do it. The problem with you is that you are overthinking it. And, as a matter of fact, the mind really has very little to do with it…at least when it comes to you, that is.” She pats Serana on the chest. “It is all right there, in your heart.”

“I don’t get it.” Serena says.

“There is a lot to learn in wrestling. A lot for the brain to take in. Trust me, I know, my father was a very ruthless trainer who kept a tight shift, cracked the whip, all that stuff. There were times that I hated working with him. But as much as there is that you have to learn in wrestling, those who are the most successful already have some natural instincts that help them, something built in that they can use.”

“I don’t think I have that, mother.”

“Trust me, you can.” She points to the center of the ring. “Now try it again.”

“Do I have to?” Serena says, whining. Chastity nods her head.

“Yes.”

And with that, Serena reluctantly approaches Chastity. They tie up again and once more Serena goes into the headlock. Serena expects to be suplexed again but instead, Chastity picks her legs and brings her face first to the mat. Chastity stands back up and smiles. Serena sighs as she stands up, still looking upset that she once again disappointed her mother.

“See what I mean? I can’t do it.”

“Yes you can. It is buried deep down inside, it’s just a matter of finding it.”

“I think you’re wrong, mother.” Serena shakes her head. “I’m done.” She turns and starts to walk off.

“Don’t turn your back on me!” Chastity says in a commanding voice. Serena stops immediately and turns back to face Chastity. She approaches her and bows her head repentently.

“I’m sorry, mother.” Serena stands there, waiting for a lecture from Chastity. None comes. Chastity just remains silent, staring at her adopted daughter. A smile forms on Chastity’s face as a man quietly steps out from the shadows, going undetected by Serena but not by Chastity. The man slinks into the ring. Serena still doesn’t notice anything. The man sneaks up behind Serana and then grabs her on the shoulder. Serena shrieks and then elbows him in the face. Serena turns around and throws a right hand, connecting to his jaw and causing the man to fall flat on his back. Serena gasps with shock. “Oh…oh my God…” she turns back to face Chastity with an apologetic look “...I’m soooo sorry, I…I didn’t…”

“It’s ok.” Chastity chuckles softly. “He is a part time employee at The Julia Foundation, he works for me.” Chastity approaches the man and helps him to his feet. “Thank you, Greg.”

“Yes, Ms. Noel.” Chastity presents Greg with her hand and he kisses it. He then turns and makes his exit. Once Greg is gone Serena turns and stares with shock at Chastity.

“Why?”

“There’s another thing that I neglected to tell you about my father. Not only was he a ruthless trainer but he was a very creative one as well. He would use unorthodox methods to get his points across.” She shrugs her shoulders. “What can I say? Like father like daughter?”

“What point are you trying to get across?”

“You go through life learning new things. Sometimes those new things and new experiences make you a brand new person. I was once Julia Braddock, that before I was adopted by Aphrodite Noel and I learned a great deal from her, so much so that I became Chastity Noel. But I never forgot what I had learned as Julia Braddock. I never lost those instincts.” She places a hand on Serena’s shoulders. “You used to be a hot-tempered young girl living on the streets. And as someone who lives on the streets, you knew how to fight to survive. I knew that deep down buried underneath Serena Noel those fighting instincts were still there. I knew that if push came to shove, those instincts would take over and you would forget all about Serena. You would just fight.”

“So punching that guy…”

“That’s exactly what I wanted to see you do. It is a great starting point because at its core wrestling is just fighting. If you can fight, which you obviously can, then you can eventually make it in the wrestling business. All that’s left is to fine tune you, to work with you, and you will be a wrestler in no time. If that’s still what you want?”

Serena sighs. “I mean…I did enjoy traveling with Melinda and Fiona in the independent circuit. I was their manager, not a very good one but I was their manager. And I enjoyed it.”

“If that’s what you want, to be a manager, then you can do that. It can’t hurt to learn how to defend yourself. Or if you want to follow in my footsteps, you can do that too.” Chastity embraces Serena in a tight hug. “I won’t force anything on you, I won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do, but I do think you can make it in the business. I know you can.”

Serena smiles. “Yeah…let’s do it…”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”