Livewire 12.09

randy

Livewire 12.09

Post by randy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:03 pm

“IDOL「アイドル」” by YOASOBI begins to play as the crowd in the arena is silent; they didn't even know who used this song to be their theme. But then women in black tops and look like wear her attire under her black tops walk and stand on the stage before she starting to dance and spin around before she point to the ring with widened smile on her face before she starting to run to high five with the crowd on both ringside and she running around the ring to greeting the audience before she slide to inside the ring and standing on the center of the ring and dance again before she goes to timekeeper for her microphone.

???: Kombanwa! For anyone wondering who I am I won't leave you wondering for long. My name is Kana Hoshiko. I'm from Japan. I'm so excited to come out and meet you guys here. I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to meet with you guys tonight. I know you guys are wondering who I am. I don't know how to explain. It would be ridiculous if I had to let you guys know that I was just a failed wrestler or a jobber in the joshi scene, that's all, but I came here not expecting to be just a jobber. I'm here with my dream. My only remaining dream is to succeed as a professional wrestler.

Kana Hoshiko: Yes, as you have seen and wonder if I have been a dancer before or not. I don't know if I can say that or not, but in the past, I was a former Japanese idol, but of course it was my failure dreams in the past. I didn't achieve my dreams of being an idol. And I turned my back on that dream. But with wrestling, I can't give up on this dream. I'm 23 now and turning 24 in August, so far I haven't achieved anything on my own. Therefore, my arrival here I came to change my destiny. I came here to prove to myself that I will someday be able to write myself into the history book of this place.

Kana Hoshiko: The older I get, the more it makes me feel like I have to accomplish something at least once in my life. That's why I stopped being cowardly and signed with GCW. And I also know that there are many people here who are stronger than me. But I don't have time to fear anymore. If I didn't come here, I don't know if I would have any chance of success in my lifetime. So I just want to say thank you very much if you guys will support my journey. Because of course I will definitely not let go of your hands. I came here without a single person knowing me. But of course I'm here to make a name for myself. And it starts tonight.

Kana Hoshiko: Sure, as everyone saw announcing that Kana Hoshiko had a match tonight, but you wonder who I am? So I took this opportunity to introduce myself to all of you. And of course I'm very excited right now. for my first match tonight I know now you all want to watch my matches right? Of course, I'm super excited to be able to showcase my talents to everyone. I just hope tonight is the start where I can make a name for myself. I know it's hard to wrestle here. I will have to face many opponents that are stronger than me. But what can I say, I'm not afraid!

Kana Hoshiko: I would like to disturb you guys to follow me? Speak after me as loudly as you can!

The crowd reacts to Kana Hoshiko as they start to enjoy the girl in the center of the ring.

Kana Hoshiko: IT'S!!! KANA!!! TIME~!!! Arigatogozaimasu!!!

Kana Hoshiko shouted with a big smile on her face as the fans in the arena followed in her words. Kana bowed to the fans before she dropped her microphone. before she rolled out of the ring and walked back to the backstage before scene fade away.

--

Tag Team Eliminator
* If Nadia and Envy win, they get a tag title shot at Deadly Dreams

Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis Vs Bratz Liffe (champions)
[Nadia Allen starts the match against Madison Lewis. Back handspring tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown from Madison followed by a sit out hip toss. Madison rushes in but gets caught by a back elbow from Nadia who then drops Madison with a European uppercut and a discus elbow that floors Madison. Madison scrambles back to her feet but Nadia drops her with another discuss elbow. Nadia with a spinning back fist and then locks in an arm bar. Madison reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. She whips Madison into her and Envy’s corner where she tags out. Envy with an arm dragon screw followed by a standing knee drop. She locks in an arm bar but after about thirty seconds Bianca is in to break it up. Nadia rushes in and starts brawling with Bianca, they spill out to the floor. Envy goes to pull Madison up but she rakes Envy’s eyes and then drops her with a bitch smack and then a ddt. Bianca whips Nadia into the steel steps. Madison makes the tag to Bianca.]

[Bianca applies a full nelson with a body scissors. Envy reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Bianca with a forward Russian legsweep and then a lotus lock. Envy reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Bianca tags back out to Madison. They whip Envy into the ropes and attempt Welcome To The Dollhouse but Envy avoids the kicks, hits the ropes off the other side, and flies in the air with a cross body block taking both of them out. Envy tags out to Nadia. Nadia with an STO to Bianca followed by Death by Poison. Bianca rolls to the outside. Nadia turns around into a superkick from Madison but Nadia staggers into a hot tag from Envy. Ellis Vice from Envy to Madison! Madison taps out!]
WINNERS: Nadia Allen & Envy Ellis

---

Kana’s debut match.
Richard Dix Vs Kana Hoshiko

[Richard has a bag of cheetos with him. He offers some to Kana who smiles and happily takes some. Referee Denika Hartwell asks if they are ever going to fight. Finally Rich shrugs and throws a punch which connects. He goes for a clothesline and floors Kana. He goes for another clothesline but Hoshiko ducks it and connects with a pele kick. Kana with a running high knee and then an axe kick. Richard Dix scrambles into the corner but he isn’t safe there, either. Kana with a helluva kick! Kana with Hoshi Destroyer! But she’s not done yet…Tsunami! And that’s it! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Kana Hoshiko

--

We switch to another part of the arena. There we find Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janice King: Janice King here! I am the first ever journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame! And right now I am being joined by Destiny Skye and Julia Braddock, otherwise known as Skye Life! Now ladies, tomorrow night you will get your hands on Aubrianna Powers in The Most Valuable Match…whatever that is…but first you, Julia, will face her brother, Steve Powers, another GCW Original, the first ever GCW World Champion. How important is it to you that you beat this GCW Original?

Julia Braddock: Look, Janice, any and every match I am in is important to me. Global Championship Wrestling means the world to me and I put my entire being into every match. I do it for GCW and for the fans. That’s why I do what I do. This isn’t an ego trip for me. This is me trying to do my damndest to represent this great company, to be The Face of GCW. I welcome anyone who wants to step up to the plate and take me on and challenge my claim to the title of Face of GCW. Kayla Jones and I put on a wrestling classic on Fever. I respect the hell out of Kayla and would fight her again anytime she wants. Hell, I respect Steve Powers. He may be a bit of an egomaniac but his contributions to GCW cannot be overlooked or ignored. You’re right, he is a GCW Original, he was the first ever GCW World Champion, and it will be my honor to face him tonight and, hopefully, it will be my honor to be victorious against him tonight.

She holds up one finger.

Julia Braddock: There is only ONE person whose ego is getting the better of them, one person who believes they are The Most Valuable this and that…and that would be Aubrianna Powers. She wants to be The Face of GCW. She wants to be The MVP of GCW. She is welcome to step up and try and take that throne away from me if she thinks she has what it takes. But I’m telling her right here and now that she won’t get the job done. And hopefully she will be watching and taking close copious notes as I face her brother tonight. Because this is going to be a vision into her future.

Janice King: Obviously there is a lot more at stake than merely the claim of being The Face of GCW. Both you and Aubrianna will be part of a tournament at Deadly Dreams to crown a new number one contender to the GCW World Championship. That must be on your mind?

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: Yeah, it definitely is. I never got a rematch for my Global Championship despite never being pinned or made to tap out. And I never got the opportunity to compete in the Civil War Match this year. Alexander Jones may be the World Champion but he only got to Resurrection because he didn’t have to go through me. I am a back to back Civil War Match winner and had I been in the Civil War Match this year, I would have won, and I would have been in the Resurrection main event. This is a chance for me to make things right. And if I have to go through Powers to get there? Well, that just makes things that much sweeter, now doesn’t it? First, I am going to kick Steve Powers’s head in and THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

--

Steve Powers vs Julia Braddock
[Julia Braddock has been fuming mad at Aubrianna Powers ever since Fever, and that’s bad news for Aubrianna’s older brother, GCW Original Steve Powers. Steve doesn’t even get out of the blocks before Braddock snaps off a superkick, a bicycle kick, and then Ex-Communication. Braddock waits for him to pull himself up before dropping him with Cult of Personality…but she hangs on, rolls through, and drops him with a second straight Cult of Personality…but she hangs on, rolls through, and drops him with a third straight Cult of Personality. Braddock pulls him back up and drops him with The Chastisement. The cover…1…2…3NO! Braddock pulls his shoulders up. She sets him up for The Vow of Chastity and connects! The cover…1…2…NO! Braddock again pulls his shoulders up! Braddock locks in The Guillotine! Powers quickly taps out.]
WINNER: Julia Braddock

[Julia Braddock does not waste time celebrating. Instead she snatches the microphone from Robert Lee.]

Julia Braddock: You poke a mean grizzly bear with a sharp stick and you will get mauled. Aubrianna Powers, you dumb bitch, I am that mean grizzly bear and you have been poking me with a very sharp stick, my friend. I will get my hands on you, Aubrianna, mark my words. You will not be able to run and hide for very long. Just be careful of the games you play and who you play them with. Because what you saw tonight isn’t what Julia Braddock is capable of…it’s what Chastity Noel is capable of…and you have no idea how ruthless I can get when I go to that place. Keep pushing the envelope, Aubrey, and you will find out. That is your first and last warning and THAT is also a Vow of Chastity!

[Braddock drops the microphone and then celebrates for a moment before making her exit.]

--

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is sitting in a chair in the living room of the Carlton Suite of the Ritz Carlton in Tokyo, Japan. The X-Division championship belt is sitting in her lap.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I would say I wished I was in Houston right now for GCW Livewire but I’d be lying. I am so happy that I am here in the Far East spreading the good word of the Bling Empire. As we all know it is going to be a big night for us with both Amber and Clyde in big time matches tonight. They will obviously both show off their dominance tonight. It is really that simple. Now you know I can go on a tangent of how great we in the Bling Empire but you already know that

A smug smile comes over Danielle’s face.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I was compelled to make an appearance on Livewire tonight because GCW needs to be represented by a proper champion. A champion you can all be proud of because as much as we should and want to believe in the feel good story that is Alexander Jones becoming the World Champion he is in no comparison to me. So whoever thinks they deserve a shot at my X-Division title you just say the word and I’ll consider it. Like seriously consider it. You’re welcome. Then once I again prove my dominance just like when I pinned Travis all by myself. Of course when the time is right I will claim the World title as my own because when it is all said and done the Bling Empire will have all the gold.

--

Mason Van Stanton Vs Amber Mansley
[Mason with an arm drag, a clothesline, and a dropkick. Van Stanton throws a right but it is blocked by Amber who then pokes him in the eyes. Amber with a rolling elbow followed by a dropkick that sends Van Stanton down to his knees. Mansley with a boot to the face putting him down. She covers but only gets a one count. Van Stanton, showing that he is also adept in cheating, rakes her in the eyes and quickly gets a school boy…hooking the tights…but the referee sees it and stops the count, and takes time to berate him, which gives Amber time to recover. Amber with an eye rake followed by Slay Boo! Amber with CashApp Me! The cover but Mason kicks out at two and a half! Mansley with a twisting neck breaker. Mansley decides to finish it with It's Giving Finisher! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Amber Mansley

--

Jazmyn Rain is in the locker room and she’s not in the best mood. Her mood is quite a bit heavier from the previous Livewire and when the camera comes on her, she wastes absolutely no time getting right down to business.

Jazmyn Rain: This is a fucking joke, right?

Jazmyn rolls her eyes before she dives into it.

Jazmyn Rain: So you’ve got these big contendership matches that have happened since I’ve come back. You’ve got this tournament that is going on. And… I’m excluded from ALL of it. What in the actual fuck? Really? I said, when I came back here, that I wasn’t going to be some nostalgia act that was going to be stepping aside for the “new kids on the block” and I should point out, by the way, that when I say “new kids on the block” I mean basically anyone that joined, and stayed, with GCW between when I left and when I came back. But, in all honesty, and this is going to be brutal for some people, being thrown in the ring tonight, on MY SHOW, LIVEWIRE, against Tori Colbert is a fucking INSULT!

You’ve got your new kids on the block and then you have your fresh meat. Seriously, this is INSULTING! I am NOT a fucking welcoming committee!

Jazmyn pauses as she lets out an angry sigh, clearly finding it difficult to maintain her composure.

Jazmyn Rain: Now, I’m not going to stand here and pretend like I don’t know who Tori Colbert is. We crossed paths in 5BW and all of that, but never anything like this and let me just say that I don’t like her. I never have. But at least with her, it’s just “dislike”. The rest of her family, however, can fuck off and yes, she KNOWS who I am including in that. You know, I really DON’T want to give a 5BW history lesson here, but for context? What other choice do I have. See, as much as I hate to say it, there is ONE thing that we share in common and that’s the fact that we’ve BOTH been betrayed by people that we consider friends. Since Tori’s ordeal happened in 5BW, I’m not going to get into that other than to say that it has negatively impacted her career and through and through, she’s been unable to overcome that.

Cry me a fucking RIVER, Tori. Honestly? I don’t feel sorry for you. I don’t feel sorry for the betrayal that happened to you. Get over it. Seriously. GET OVER IT!

The sooner you get over it, the better off you’ll be. I mean, it’s bad enough that for months, you were nothing but a leeching anchor that was dragging down Clarissa Vega… hey, remember her GCW? She’s a world champion now…. But the fact that you’re going to cry and pout about being betrayed blah blah blah… SHUT UP! You know why I have no sympathy for you? Because I know what it’s like and I also know what it takes to overcome it… which you lack.

GCW history lesson for you… Myra Rivers… Myra Lynwood at the time mind you… you think she was always this perky, positive, inspirational, bright spot in this business that she is today? NOPE!

Did you know that she stabbed me in the back nearly 8 years ago by cheating on her husband… the FATHER OF HER CHILD… with MY then-boyfriend? Yeah, I can move past that because well… I got married to the love of my life eventually… but she DID set out to end my career at one point, did you know that? Did you know that she started this THING called “Utopia” here in GCW for the sole purpose of ridding GCW of my existence?

And yeah, it hurt like hell and all, and yeah, all has been forgiven…

But eventually? I stopped hanging on to that friendship… ironic yes, considering it’s like none of it ever happened now between me and her, but I took that ENTIRE saga between Myra and I, stopped feeling sorry for myself, and I made myself BETTER out of it! You on the other hand, choose to whine, bitch, cry and act like it’s the end of the world.

Sorry not sorry princess… being stabbed in the back by someone GCW will probably never sign isn’t the end of the world. But me exposing you as one of those “new kids” that aren’t ready for the spotlight?

THAT is something worth crying about and trust me, that’s exactly what I am going to do to you. So don’t come in here giving the history lesson from another company nobody else but you is going to care about. Got that?

And maybe after I beat you, I should continue to make it known that I won’t tolerate the disrespect I’ve been getting around here lately.

Jazmyn bolts from the scene, clearly showing her anger as said scene fades out.

--

Jazmyn Rain vs Tori Colbert
[Jazmyn with a Mexican arm drag, a back elbow smash, and a dropkick. She goes for a clothesline but Tori ducks it and then lands a running knee that sends Jazmyn tumbling to the outside. Tori with a suicide dive over the top to the outside taking out Jazmyn. Colbert rolls her back into the ring and then climbs to the top rope. She leaps off with a cross body block taking out Rain. Tori with a slingblade followed by an asai moonsault for a cover and a two count. Tori measures Jazmyn for a stunner but Jazmyn pushes her off into the ropes and drives a knee deep into her gut. Jazmyn with a brain buster. Jazmyn with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors and then goes for Rain Drop but Tori avoids contact. Tori goes for a superkick but Jazmyn avoids contact and lands a float over ddt. The cover but Tori kicks out at two. Rain heads up to the top and comes off with a cross body block into a cover and a two and a half, nearly three! Jazmyn starts yelling at the official, which allows Tori time to recover. Jazmyn turns right into Ring The Alarm…but the force of the kick, combined with Jazmyn’s veteran instincts, sends her to the outside! Tori rushes outside after Jazmyn who is ready. Jazmyn with a drop toe hold onto the steel steps. She sends Tori back into the ring. Jazmyn with the Rain Drop! She goes for the Rain Splash but Tori gets the knees up! Jazmyn is slow to recover…Tori with an okada roll…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Tori Colbert

[Jazmyn is stunned, as are the fans, and even Tori to some degree, at this shocking upset! Tori Colbert rolls to the outside as Jazmyn argues with the referee about the count, but Tori celebrates her big win.]

--

We cut backstage where we find “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He stands there barely moving a muscle and showing little to no emotion. He is wearing black dress pants, black shoes, a white silk button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. Standing next to The Assassin is GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here with my guest at this time, a member of The Bling Empire who will soon be stepping into the ring against Jessi Ozborne. Now Clyde, have you been tasked by The Bling Empire to…make an example out of Ozborne tonight?

Sutter chuckles softly.

Clyde Sutter: Why Ms. St. Claire, you think so low of me. Yes, the Page family as well as the rest of The Bling Empire pays very handsomely for my services to them. But yet I do not fail to grasp the bigger picture in the grand design. Jessi Ozborne was CHOSEN by Ms. Silverstone to be part of a tournament to crown a new number one contender to the GCW World Championship. She was chosen…how do you think Ms. Ozborne likes that word, chosen? Do you believe that she is happy that she was CHOSEN to be part of this tournament, that she did not really earn her place? Do you believe that she can sleep well at night with the knowledge that her worthiness to be in this spot has yet to be proven?

He shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: Fate does not care about worthiness. The most lazy, idiotic of individuals can at times climb to the top of the mountain. Just look at the reigning world champion. Fate is a fickle bitch who plays with destiny at will. I am but merely fate’s enforcer. I enforce fate’s will. The question isn’t whether or not Ms. Ozborne belongs but whether or not fate is on her side?

Sutter glares into the camera.

Clyde Sutter: Ms. Ozborne, tonight you will be put to the test. Tonight you will face the enforcement arm of fate itself. Your survival depends not upon your skill set but upon whether or not fate is truly on your side. Tonight you will know whether or not you belong because you will be tried by fire, you will be tried by The Assassin. And if you fail, well, as I like to say…your time will be up, Ms. Ozborne. Tick, tock…

--

Jessi Ozbourne Vs Clyde Sutter
[Jessi with a European uppercut, an arm drag, and an enziguri that puts him down to his knees. A roaring elbow puts him down. She goes for an asai moonsault but Sutter gets his knees up, driving them into her gut. Sutter with a clothesline from hell followed by big boot and then a tilt a whirl into a side slam. Sutter turns Jessi over into a Boston Crab. Jessi reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Sutter delivers a buckle bomb and follows that up with a choke slam. The cover but Sutter only gets a two count. Sutter goes for a power bomb but Jessi counters with a triangle choke. Sutter is fading away. He drops his knees. Referee Shawn Pack checks on Sutter but he is still alive. After about forty seconds he powers his way out with a power bomb, forcing the break. Sutter staggers back to his feet, followed by Jessi. Jessi with a spinning back fist, a pump kick, and then an axe kick. Sutter rolls to the ring apron. Jessi with a springboard dropkick sending Sutter to the outside.]

[Jessi with a suicide dive over the top taking out Sutter. She rolls him back into the ring. Jessi with a Tope Con Hilo into the ring. She covers but Sutter kicks out at two. Jessi with Bitch Craft. The cover and nearly gets a three count. Jessi goes for a hurricinrana but Sutter catches her in mid-air and drops her with a power bomb, he holds on for a second straight power bomb, he holds on and goes for an F5 to finish off Judge, Jury, and Executioner but Jessi counters with a guillotine choke. Sutter charges, sending Jessi back first into the corner, forcing a break. Sutter with a fallaway slam and then the Assassination. The cover but Jessi just barely gets a shoulder up at the last possible second. Sutter measures her for Unforgiven. He goes for it but Jessi ducks out of the way at the last possible second! Jessi with Disenchanted! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jessi Ozbourne

[Jessi celebrates her big win over Clyde Sutter for as long as she can, which isn’t very long because of a blindside assault from SIN. After knocking an already fatigued Jessi down, SIN drops her with a pumphandle slam and then a power slam. SIN locks in Drop The Iron Curtain and slowly but surely chokes out Jessi. Eventually referees are able to pull SIN off of her. SIN admires her work before walking away.]

--

We open in the dressing room of the group known as Fabulous. Currently it is occupied by Summer Collins and The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash…yeah, Leviticus. Summer is wearing her tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform. Leviticus is wearing his flashy purple and orange suit.

Summer Collins: Where the hell is Jessie? Doesn’t she know her match is coming up soon?

Leviticus: Oh don’t worry about her. She’ll be fine.

Summer Collins: Easy for you and I to say, we’re not competing tonight. But Jess has a defense of her GCW Heritage Championship. Fabulous finally was put on the map thanks to her victory at Resurrection. We cannot afford a setback.

Leviticus: I told you, she’s fine. You know those Lasiewicz’s, they love to make an entrance.

There is a knocking at the door. Levi and Summer turn around in time to watch the door opening. Jessica Lasiewicz steps through the door and into the dressing room. The GCW Heritage Champion is dressed in a cheerleading uniform that matches Summer’s. She has her title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I didn’t keep you waiting, did I?

Summer Collins: Jess! Where the heck were you?

Jessica Lasiewicz: I was looking for my uniform.

She spins around.

Jessica Lasiewicz: How do I look?

Summer Collins: You look great, but…

Jessica Lasiewicz: No, I look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Collins chuckles as Jessica uses their catchphrase.

Summer Collins: Yes, that’s true, but I thought since you were now a singles champion, the Heritage Champion, that you wouldn’t be a cheerleader anymore, you would go back to being The Archangel full time. I thought you might be done with being Fabulous.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Not a chance.

She pats the title belt that rests over her shoulder.

Jessica Lasiewicz: This championship is very important to me but I haven’t forgotten where I came from and I haven’t forgotten the people that helped me get here. I would have been locked away in a psych ward had it not been for you saving my life, Summer. My career would have been over had it not been for you revitalizing it. We dominated the tag team division together. And then when I had an opportunity at singles gold, you pushed me to my limits, you forced me to improve my game so that I would have what it took to defeat SIN at Resurrection to become GCW Heritage Champion. I will never abandon you and I will never ever quit this group, I never quit being Fabulous.

Summer Collins: But The Archangel…

Jessica Lasiewicz: It’s just one aspect of who I am. Just like Cheerleader Jessie is another aspect of who I am. Different approaches, different tactics, different strategies, but both are equally effective. I don’t need to be The Archangel to defeat Aria Stevens Crawford tonight. J'ai juste besoin d'être le meilleur lutteur ce soir.

Leviticus: Huh?

Summer elbows Levi in the gut.

Summer Collins: Well that’s good to hear, Jess. So you’re confident about tonight?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Crawford will no doubt put up a good fight but it won’t be enough. I am Heritage Champion for a reason. And I’m going to show the world tonight. As far as Fabulous the group goes…

She places a hand on Summer’s shoulder.

Jessica Lasiewicz: We both have said it before, we can dominate the tag team ranks and the singles ranks if we wanted to; this group is that good. I already have the Heritage Championship and I will retain it tonight. But now you and Levi have a job to do. Fever, go out and beat Twin Magic and Transcendence. Send a message to the tag team division, especially the champs, that Fabulous, in any form, STILL runs this division.

--

Main Event:
Heritage Championship
Aria Stevens-Crawford vs Jessica Lasiewicz (champion)

[Aria and Jessica put on a chain wrestling clinic for the first two minutes of the match, with neither seemingly able to gain an advantage. Lasiewicz then suddenly changes it up by going for a roundhouse kick but Aria was ready for it and traps the leg into a rolling knee bar. Lasiewicz reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Aria with a Russian leg sweep and then a single leg crab. Lasiewicz reaches the ropes after about forty seconds, forcing the break. Aria goes for a snap suplex but Lasiewicz floats over, lands on her feet, and then delivers Our Lady Peace, flooring Aria. Jessica with a scissors kick and then a Full Nelson release suplex. Lasiewicz with a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, BEAUTY! Lasiewicz waits as Aria pulls herself up. Lasiewicz boots her in the gut and goes for The Hot Shot but Aria back drops her way out of it. Aria with a step up enziguri followed up by a swinging neck breaker. Aria with Maple Fever and she follows that up with Overture to Victory! The covers and gets a two and a half. Aria goes for a ddt but Jessica counters with a Northern Lights suplex.]

[Lasiewicz delivers In Your Dreams to Aria. The Heritage Champion locks Aria in The Fabulous Lock. Aria eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Jessica sets her up for Pure Deformation but Aria counters with a slingshot suplex. Aria follows it up with a ddt. Aria climbs up to the top rope and waits as Lasiewicz pulls herself up. Aria with a top rope hurricinrana sending Lasiewicz for a loop. Aria with a shining wizard. She covers but Jessica shoots her right shoulder up just before the three. Aria takes Lasiewicz and sets her up for Masterstroke but Jessica picks the leg and then steps through into the figure four. Jessica makes the bridge into the Four Card Trick! Unfortunately the damage from the knee bar and the single leg crab did its work to the leg of Lasiewicz and she cannot maintain the Four Card Trick as long as she would like. After about thirty seconds the pain Jessica is in forces her to break the hold. Jessica doesn’t give Aria much time to recover, instead she locks Torturous Destiny on Aria. Aria manages to reach the ropes after about a minute in the painful hold.]

[Lasiewicz pulls Aria up to her feet and sets her up for a German suplex but Aria switches and drills her with a release German suplex of her own. Aria with a shoulder breaker and then a fujiwara arm bar. Jessica reaches the ropes after a minute, forcing a break. Aria with a Double Wristlock Bridging Suplex! The cover but Lasiewicz manages to get a shoulder up at the last possible second! Aria takes Jessica and again goes for Master Stroke but Jessica counters with a back drop. Jessica charges in and floats over with Our Lady of Sorrows, spiking Aria on her head! Lasiewicz drapes an arm across…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Heritage Champion: Jessica Lasiewicz

[Jessica Lasiewicz knew she was just in a war as she is handed her GCW Heritage Championship title belt. She watches as Aria pulls herself up to her feet. Lasiewicz offers her hand to Aria in a show of sportsmanship. Aria quickly accepts the handshake and the fans cheer loudly at this show of respect. Lasiewicz raises Aria’s hand and the fans cheer loudly again.]

---

[Currently standing in the ring is Janelle St. Claire, Veronica Starr and the GCW World Heavyweight Champion Alexander Jones. The champ has his title draped across his ring shoulder. He sports a silk, silver dress shirt with black dress pants and a gold rolex on his right wrist. There's a fleet of security guards surrounding the ring from the outside. Janelle then brings the microphone to her lips.]

Janelle: Well GCW fans I am here with Veronica Starr and the reigning GCW World Heavyweight Champion Alexander Jones and-

[The crowd immediately boos. Veronica snickers, throwing her head back. Alexander, however, scowls. He walks towards the mic.]

Alexander: Who are y'all booing?

[This only causes the crowd to grow a bit louder in their boos. He gives the crowd a dirty look before shaking his head. Veronica leans in his ear, mouthing a few words to him.]

Janelle: Well, we are here because Deadly Dreams is a month away. And there will be a World Heavyweight Championship match.

[Crowd cheers. Alexander storms around the ring, snaring a bit. He then snatches the microphone from Janelle's hands.]

Alexander: Wait, wait, wait. I know you guys ain't tryna to ride.

[Alexander wags his finger.]

Alexander: Hold up. I know you bums in this bum ass city tryna boo me. Hook em down. Get that shit out of here.

[More boos.]

Alexander: Everything dumber in Texas. Don't tryna to ride when y'all bring nothing to the table. None of that successful in life. Let's put this out there. I refuse to let bum ass dudes like y'all boo me. Y'all can keep getting fat and die. I'mma get fat off of being the best, stacking these Ms. Stacking these Ws.

[The champion shakes his head. Janelle then grabs the microphone.]

Janelle: Veronica, clearly the champ here is very animated. How about you? How are you feeling about Alexander's fist title defense?

[Veronica chuckles.]

Veronica: Janelle. Janelle. You can do better than this. One of the many reasons why we're doing this as quick as possible so we can get out of this disgusting state.

[Veronica curls her lips in horror. Boos rain down from the crowd. Alexander sports an annoyed expression on his face.]

Veronica: Wheres Osborn when you need him? We're Janice King? She's a Hall of Famer! Don't worry if you forget that. She'll tell you.

[Veronica's words drip of sarcasm.]

Veronica: We're excited. We already know the live gate is looking gorgeous. The first defense is always the sweetest and Alexander and I know this victory, this gate, it's going to be sweet. Even sweeter knowing that this match isn't going to happen in this hick infested state.

[The crowd boos.]

Veronica: So. Dumb question Janelle. OK? Could be better. You know how we feel. Whoever it is, whoever is gunning for Alexander, they're not going to get what they're looking for.

[Janelle then brings the microphone back to her.]

Janelle: Well, let's not waste any time. Per Tabitha Silverstone, at Deadly Dreams, Veronica. Alexander Jones will defend his World Heavyweight title against...the longest reigning X Division Champion ever.

[The crowd roars.]

Janelle: Mara Kade!

[The cheers grow louder as Veronica turns to Alexander. Alexander simply looks unfazed. The cheers then grow even louder once Mara Kade herself steps through the curtains, storming down the ramp. She's wearing a black and white "Mara Kade World Tour" tanktop with black jeans. Mara doesn't acknowledge the crowd, keeping her eyes on Alexander. The security guards all watch as Mara soon climbs up the apron and then enters the ring. Alexander stands proudly in the middle of the ring. Mara then walks up and pie faces him! The crowd oohs!

The security guards quickly slide into the ring. Alexander immediately drops his title and charges at Mara. The guards are there to block him as Mara yells at him, trying to provoke him. Janelle quickly exists the ring, while Veronica gets on the apron. Alexander attempts to push through the hoard of guards blocking him while Mara is across from him, trying to do the same. Veronica screeches at Alexander, demanding that he gets out of the ring. Alexander noticeably waves his hands at Veronica. Veronica then yells at him again. Alexander glares at Mara before Veronica scoops up his World title. The crowd chants "Let them fight!"

Alexander dust off his shirt, hurling insults at Mara that can't be repeated. Mara dares Alexander to come at her. Eventually, Veronica slides Alexander his title belt before he exists the ring to boos. Mara walks to the ropes, still surrounded by some of the guards. She taunts Alexander as the two exchange words. Veronica quickly corrals Alexander, guiding him from ringside up the ramp. The jaw jacking between Alexander and Mara continues as Veronica puts herself in front of Alexander, trying to get her man to the curtains. Soon, Alexander and Veronica exist view. Mara stands in the middle of the ring, motioning the title belt across her waist.]