Fever 3.08

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.08

Post by admin » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:10 pm

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Summer Collins, Leviticus, and the GCW Heritage Champion Jessica Lasiewicz, they are FABULOUS!!!

"La-a-a-a-a-di-da"

("Rich" by Maren Morris begins to play over the pa system. Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz emerge at the top of the entrance ramp. They are decked out in matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleading outfits. Leviticus brings up the rear sporting his own purple wrestling gear. This draws some cheers from the audience. In unison, both ladies perform a sultry spin before posing at the top of the ramp as gold glitter starts to rain down. Summer and Jessica, with arrogant grins, begin to make their way down to the ring with Leviticus following them closely. Jessica slides in underneath the bottom rope. Summer steps up onto the steel steps and onto the ring apron. In one bound, the agile Leviticus leaps from the floor to the ring apron and then from the apron over the top and into the ring. Jessica motions to Summer's ass and teases the crowd, asking if they want to see more. A loud roar and then Summer smirks as she very slowly enters the ring, making sure to give the crowd a good show. The women step into the center of the ring and pose one more time as the music dies down.)

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen of the worldwide audience as well as those right here in Tacoma, Washington!

(The crowd pops loudly. Leviticus winks.)

Leviticus: I am your host, I am The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash, I am LEVITICUS! And what you see before you is not the future. It isn’t the next stage in evolution or any other corny catchphrase you see on lunchboxes…lunchboxes that will be available on GCW Shop Dot Com in mere moments!

(Lasiewicz rolls her eyes. Summer giggles.)

Leviticus: No, no, while those are great marketing tools, this isn’t about marketing. Not this time. What you see before you is not the past, or the future. What you see is THE PRESENT! What you see is the current incarnation of the very principles and values upon which Global Championship Wrestling was founded upon. Just take me for example. You can call me The Most Loved Man on the Planet, you can call me Captain Capitalism, or you can call me Leviticus. But my birth name is Levi Timothy Craig. I am the younger brother of GCW Original Adam Craig.

(St. Levi points to Summer Collins.)

Leviticus: And this lovely little dish is Summer Collins. She is the younger sister of GCW Original, “Mr. Money” Michael Dean Collins.

(Then he turns and points towards Lasiewicz.)

Leviticus: Last but most definitely not least is your archangel, your very own Jessica Lasiewicz. You should know that last name very well. The name Lasiewicz strikes fear in the hearts of many. Her mother is equally as frightening and intimidating. Together her father and mother have twenty-six world championships between them. She comes from TWO royal families of professional wrestling. Her pedigree is second to none. And…

(Lasiewicz snatches the microphone away from Leviticus.)

Jessica Lasiewicz: Enough of the self-aggrandizing, Levi…go do that sort of crap in that stupid movie you keep promising but never delivering…

Leviticus: Hey! That’s actually a great idea!

(Collins smacks him upside the head.)

Jessica Lasiewicz: Levi may sound like a loud mouthed egomaniac and, quite honestly, that’s exactly what he is…but honestly, that’s not what we are out here for, and that is not what Fabulous is all about. There are not that many out there who can say they were there with GCW still day one of its revival, of its resurrection. Summer, Levi, and myself are three of those individuals who can say we were here on day one. We were here on day one and whether we were enemies or allies, our hard work, our dedication, our blood, sweat, and tears propped up this company. You know what that’s called? It’s called Heritage.

(She holds her GCW Heritage Championship title belt high in the air.)

Jessica Lasiewicz: That’s what THIS championship represents, that’s what THIS title is all about! And I plan to be a fighting champion. Aria Stevens-Crawford gave me one hell of a fight but her best just wasn’t good enough. Aria, if you want to have another go feel free to step up to the plate. And if anyone else wants to try to take a shot at me…come and place your bets.

(She passes the microphone to Summer Collins.)

Summer Collins: And despite the fact that Jessie here is the reigning Heritage Champion, Fabulous is STILL the leaders of the tag team division. Any combination of the three of us can win those tag team championships any time we want. So while Jessie goes out and defends her title, Levi and I will start working our way up the tag team ranks, and proving you critics wrong. It began last Fever by proving Twin Magic and Transcendence wrong. We took on two tag teams and who came out victorious? Who left looking absolutely Fabulous? It was me and Levi. Now tonight the mission continues and we have another group of troublesome bitches to deal with. The McBride Corporation…

(The crowd boos loudly. Summer smirks.)

Summer Collins: …ladies, Fabulous has beaten you before. Just not this version of Fabulous. You will find out real quickly that this version is just as deadly and just as effective as the other version. Tonight, you will be the third team to go down as we make our path closer and closer back to our rightful spot at the top of the tag team mountain. Because this division is run by FABULOUS!

Fabulous (Summer/Leviticus) vs. The McBride Corporation
[Summer starts the match against Karen McBride. Karen’s power advantage is on display with a huge lariat, a body slam, and a brain buster. She goes for a power bomb but Summer back drops out of it and then connects with a scissors kick. Summer whips Karen into the ropes and Melanie blind tags in. Summer with Summer’s End to Karen but Melanie breaks Summer in half with a spear. Melanie covers and gets a two. Melanie goes for a suplex but Summer floats over and locks in the Million Dollar Dream. Melanie panics and counters with a jaw breaker. Melanie and Summer make their respective tags. Levi and Karen are in. Levi with a clothesline, an arm drag, and a superkick that sends Karen tumbling through the ropes. Levi with a plancha over the top taking out Karen. He rolls Karen back into the ring but Melanie drops Levi with a meteora. Summer goes over and brawls with Melanie. Levi crawls into the ring but is drilled with a running high knee from Karen. Karen with a gut wrench suplex and then an anaconda vice. Levi fights up to his feet and then drops her with The Book of Levi. Leviticus crawls over to his corner. Karen crawls towards hers. Levi and Karen make their tags. Summer and Melanie are in. Summer ducks a roundhouse kick and then floors Melanie with a Money Clip. Summer covers but Melanie shoots her shoulder up at two. Karen tries to get a spear in but Summer avoids it and Karen hits the steel ring post. Summer with the Stock Market Crash on Karen. Summer makes the tag to Leviticus. Summer and Levi take Melanie and drop her with The Fabulous Ending. Leviticus covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Fabulous

=====================================================================

Victoria Salinas is backstage and the Tacoma Dome explodes upon her presence. Victoria is patiently waiting for an interview to start, but in a strange turn of events, nobody is showing up. After a bit,this causes some confusion with Victoria.

Victoria: Where in the world is he?

Victoria looks concerned at this point but suddenly, Jazmyn Rain shows up and she doesn’t look happy.

Victoria: What the hell do you want?

Jazmyn: So I heard that you were doing some interview or whatever. I told them that you canceled it.

Victoria, understandably, looks far from thrilled with what she just heard.

Jazmyn: What? You don’t like it when someone cuts into your interview? Now you know how I felt when you stole the show from me.

Victoria: Really? What in the world has gotten into you?

Jazmyn: I should the one asking YOU that question, Victoria! After all, we used to be so close the last time we were both in GCW and now we’ve gone our separate ways and gone down different paths. It’s like you forget everything that I did for you back then. Like I mentioned, when you were getting ragged on for a decision that you made in your personal life, one that I agreed with wholeheartedly by the way, I was one of the few people back here that stood up for you. I gave up the Global Championship and left this company when you and others did out of solidarity because we all knew it was BULLSHIT that you were being treated the way you were over deciding to move on from someone you never were happy with.

Victoria: I KNOW all of that, Jazmyn. But that doesn’t mean that I want to dig up dirt from the past. That was all five years ago. I’m not going to talk about that.

Jazmyn: You do realize that in the weeks leading up to Resurrection, I was defending you CONSTANTLY, right?

Victoria: Yeah, I’m aware.

Jazmyn: I stood up for you because I thought it was WRONG for a certain someone that shall remain nameless to do this ‘digging up dirt’ thing that you mentioned and trying to use YOUR reputation, deserved or undeserved, against me. Hey, you know who advocated for your return to GCW more than anyone else? ME that’s who. And you repay me how? By interrupting MY Resurrection celebration and making it all about YOU? TYPICAL!

Victoria: That’s how you took it?

Jazmyn: Yeah, that’s EXACTLY how I took it! Circumstances may change in your life. I’m happy for you that you became a mother. I’m especially happy for you that you eventually fixed your love life and you got married to someone who actually DESERVES to be your husband. But you’re still that same attention starved, vainglorious bitch that you were the last time we were both in this company.

Victoria: I’d say that’s rich coming from you considering all the stuff you’ve been up to since you’ve been back. Look at you though, with this whole ‘new kids on the block’ vendetta that you’ve been drudging up. The roster has changed since the last time we were both here. There is some fresher, newer competition. There comes a point, Jazmyn, where you have to move on and let go of the past. Aphrodite Noel is not walking through that door.

Jazmyn just scoffs at this.

Victoria: Adrian Waters isn’t walking through that door.

Jazmyn: Thank GOD for that…

Victoria: Myra Rivers isn’t walking through that door.

Jazmyn: Which is a shame really! She’s twice as good as she ever was when she was here to begin with.

Victoria: Brooklyn Smith isn’t walking through that door.

Jazmyn: EXCUSE ME?

Victoria: I’m just setting the lay of the land more than anything. This isn’t 2018 anymore and you and I both know that. The difference is that I seem to understand that while you’re too busy dealing with…

Jazmyn: HOW DARE YOU INSULT BROOKLYN!

Victoria: I wasn’t…

Jazmyn: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!!!!!

Jazmyn decks Victoria right in the jaw, knocking her down to the floor and then she completely pounces on her and fires punch after punch. Victoria, to her credit, fights back and drags Jazmyn’s head into the floor. The brawl continues for a while until security comes in to break things up.

Jazmyn: I’LL END YOUR FUCKING COMEBACK AT LIVEWIRE BITCH! FUCK YOU AND STANDING UP FOR THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK TRYING TO OVERSHADOW OUR LEGACIES! TRAITOR!

Jazmyn gets dragged away from the scene, leaving Victoria stunned with what just happened.

Victoria: What the hell is wrong with her?

Victoria continues to be left in surprise as the scene ends.

Amber Diamond vs. Religious Wright
[The bell sounds and Wright throws holy water into Amber’s eyes to blind her. He then drills her with a lariat and then a few quick arm drags into an arm bar. Amber fights her way back to her feet and Wright switches to a hammerlock. Amber with a back elbow to break the hold and then a roundhouse kick, a spinning heel kick, and a ddt. Wright rolls to the outside. Amber with a suicide dive over the top takes out Wright. She rolls him back into the ring. Amber with a superkick followed by a superman punch. She locks him in Deadly Diamond. Wright quickly taps out.]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

Savino vs. Jodi Jennings
[Savino with a lariat, an overhead belly to belly suplex, and then an exploder suplex. He covers but Jodi shoots her shoulder off the mat at two. Savino with a spinning backfist and then a sliding forearm smash. He locks in a cross legged STF. Jodi reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Several shoot kicks to Jodi’s back. A wrist lock from Savino into a short arm clothesline. A bridging German suplex but Jodi kicks out just before three. Savino locks in Katahajime…Jodi taps out.]
WINNER: Savino

Tori Colbert vs. Caitlin O’Toole
[Tori with a spinning heel kick. She goes for a suplex but Caitlin floats over and lands a reverse ddt. Caitlin O’Toole with a dropkick and a spear. She goes for a body slam but Colbert floats over and transitions into a tornado ddt. Tori with a slingblade and then a springboard asai moonsault for a cover and a two count. Tori plants her with a ddt and then goes for another springboard asai moonsault but O’Toole rolls out of the way. Tori lands on her feet. Colbert drops her with a running knee. Tori with Ring the Alarm and follows that up immediately with Code Tori. Caitlin taps out.]
WINNER: Tori Colbert

We cut backstage where we find GCW’s original Hall of Fame announcer (just ask her) Janice King. She is being joined right now with her guests, Sophie O’Brian and her two followers Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels, the trio better known as Transcendence. All three ladies are in action tonight and thus all three are wearing their own unique wrestling attire.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, Janice King here and I am your very first, the original Hall of Fame journalist! And right now my guests are the group known as Transcendence. Thank you for joining me ladies.

Sophie O’Brian: It is our pleasure, Ms. King.

Janice: Well I would like to begin with Arcadia and Sierra, because you two had been building up some momentum in the tag team ranks since aligning yourselves with Sophie. But that momentum seemed to come a screeching halt last Fever when you lost that triple threat…

Suddenly Arcadia reaches out and snatches Janice by the throat.

Arcadia Chavez: Estás equivocada, falsa periodista.

Sierra Michaels: Get your facts straight, Janice. We did not LOSE. We were not PINNED. We were never made to submit. We most definitely heard the egomaniacal ramblings of Summer Collins and that flashy nitwit Leviticus earlier tonight, but they should not get ahead of themselves. They only won because Transcendence had been taken out of the equation by The Soviet Gingers. Tonight we will eliminate The Soviet Gingers from the equation permanently. We shall than regain that momentum you claimed we lost.

Arcadia Chavez: Weren’t those clowns former Undisputed Tag Team Champions? Former North American Champions? How would it look for us to destroy them tonight? Because that is what will happen!

Janice King, whose throat is still being held in the vice like grip of Arcadia, is white as a sheet in fear. Sophie chuckles as she motions for Arcadia to let go. Arcadia nods her head and releases Janice. Sophie steps forward.

Sophie O’Brian: Forgive my friends, Ms. King, but they do not take disrespect very well. They were disrespected their entire careers before they found me. I gave them purpose, I gave them pride, and I gave them self-respect. It was my gift to them. You should understand, shouldn’t you Ms. King? Weren’t you just the quivering little do-gooder journalist before you met Chantelle Chambers? She met you and pumped so much self-respect into that pretty little head of yours that you began to think of yourself as bigger than every other journalist in the company. I think that perhaps Chantelle did too good of a job with you. Instead of giving you more self-confidence and self-respect, maybe I should give you the gift of humility?

Janice takes the hint and runs away as fast as her high-heeled feet will take her. Sophie smirks as she turns back to face the camera.

Sophie O’Brian: Karina and Anastasia, I was going to give you a gift. I may yet give you a gift. But you committed a crime against my loyal friends and now that crime must be met with a consequence. Tonight you will fight my warriors in a street fight. If you survive their vengeful wrath then maybe, just maybe, you will prove yourselves worthy of my time. But for now I have a bigger fish to fry. Marie Annabelle Jones…

She chuckles softly.

Sophie O’Brian: Annabelle…sweet little Annabelle…that name is actually deceptive. It sounds like the name of such a sweet, innocent little girl. But it also comes with such negative connotations. I’m sure most people here are very well aware of the demonic creature from the Conjuring universe. You too have been known to look and sound sweet and innocent but also have the inner workings of a depraved demon. I have no doubts that you will prove to be quite a formidable foe. I have no doubt that you and I will steal the show as they say. After all, I am a former four time world champion and you are a former seven time world champion. But I have to ask…which Annabelle am I going to face? The sweet, innocent, good girl or the demon? I think we both know who the real monster is in Twin Magic and it isn’t Kimberly.

Karina Lysenko is pacing the floor of the ready area anxiously. She looks angry and upset. Anastasia Ivanova has a sinister grin on her face. She is happily anticipating the upcoming brutality.

Karina Lysenko: Those…those…bourgeoises capitalist PIGS! They have the nerve to talk about disrespect when the REAL people being disrespected is the two of us?!

Anastasia: BOURGEOISES! I love that word! Its fun to say! BOURGEOISES!

Karina rolls her eyes.

Karina Lysenko: We are former North American Champions! We are former Undisputed Tag Team Champions! We are a deadly threat to anyone who stands in our way!

Anastasia: BOURGEOISES!

Karina Lysenko: It is time that we remind the whole laughing world just what we are capable of beginning with Transcendence!

Karina walks off with Anastasia following her in tow.

Street Fight
Transcendence vs. The Soviet Gingers
[Arcadia paired off against Karina while Sierra paired off with Anastasia. Karina and Anastasia backed Chavez and Michaels into opposite corners. They whipped them into each other and they banged heads. Karina snaps off a superkick leveling Chavez and Anastasia delivers a Polish Hammer to Sierra. Karina and Anastasia deliver the Red Army to Arcadia Chavez. They measure Sierra for Red Death but Sierra ducks and Anastasia’s superkick misses and connects with Karina. Sierra drills Anastasia with a pele kick. Meanwhile Kimberly Williams, wearing a t-shirt that reads “Official Death Match President” written in crayon rolls out a shopping cart full of weapons to ringside. The crowd cheers Kimberly. Kim dumps the shopping cart of weapons onto the floor. She then reaches underneath the ring and produces a table wrapped in barbed wire. Kim skips away happily. Meanwhile Sierra goes out to the weapons Kim brought and finds a bust of Karl Marx. Sierra turns in time to see Karina charging. Sierra blasts Karina in the head with it.]

Anastasia: MARXY! MARXY! MARXY!

[Yep, Ana is up and she leaps over the top with a suicide dive onto Sierra. She rolls Sierra back into the ring. Ana gets back into the ring and brings a bag with her. She pours the contents of the bag, thumb tacks and broken glass, out onto the mat. Meanwhile outside the ring Arcadia pulls Karina up but Karina rakes the eyes and plants her with a ddt on the outside. Inside the ring Anastasia tries for The Hammer & Sickle but Sierra counters with Fatality Effect, driving Anastasia into the pile of tacks and broken glass. Karina rolls into the ring with a steel chair. She blasts Sierra in the head with it. Karina snap suplexes Sierra onto the tacks and glass. Karina goes for Ravishing Red Drop but Arcadia is back in and chop blocks the leg. Arcadia then delivers Scythe. Arcadia and Sierra apply Broken Wings to Karina. Karina breaks up the double submission with a Singapore cane shot to both their heads. She drills Sierra with Hammer & Sickle but gets caught with Scythe from Arcadia. Sierra and Arcadia deliver Under The Graveyard to Anastasia onto the tacks and glass. Arcadia instructs Sierra to go grab a thing of gasoline. Sierra pours the gasoline on the barbed wire table and lights it on fire. Arcadia and Sierra then drive Karina through the flaming barbed wire table. The cover is made by Arcadia…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Transcendence

Ziggy Amadeus Starling vs. Jessica Carter
[Jessica gets off to a fast start with a dropkick and a spinning heel kick. She connects with a diving crossbody but Ziggy catches her in mid-air and plants her with a gorilla press slam into a body splash. He whips her into the ropes and delivers ZAS Effect. The cover but only a two count. He whips her into the ropes and delivers a big boot. He follows that up with a slingshot vertical suplex. He whips Jessica into the ropes but he lowers his head too early. Jessica makes him pay with a swift kick to the face followed by a superkick and then The Ass Kisser. A shining wizard puts him down. Jessica with a corner springboard moonsault for a cover and a two count only. She goes back up top and looks for Show Stealer but Ziggy gets his knees up, driving them into her gut. Ziggy with Requiem! He pulls her back to her feet and drops her with Symphony of the Apocalypse. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Ziggy Amadeus Starling

We open backstage to the office of Fever General Manager Angelica Jones. Angelica is at her desk when the door to her office opens. Sophie O’Brian enters looking as smug and arrogant as ever. She is dressed to compete and casually walks in, approaching Angelica.

Sophie O’Brian: You called, Ms. Jones?

Angelica: Yes, and I’m glad you came.

Sophie O’Brian: You are lucky I came. I do have a match coming up in just a few moments. A meeting like this easily could distract me, easily could cause me to lose focus on the task at hand which, conveniently happens to be defeating your daughter in a one on one match.

Angelica rolls her eyes.

Angelica: Can it, Sophie. This isn’t a conversation, this is more of a talk…me talk, you listen. I don’t like the behavior of Transcendence lately. Your brainwashed disciples brutalized Karina and Anastasia last Fever and then tonight they went just a little overboard with that flaming barbed wire table.

Sophie O’Brian: Last Fever they were PROVOKED by the Soviet Gingers. As for tonight, my friends may have introduced the fire but it was YOUR daughter Kimberly who introduced the barbed wire table.

Angelica: Touche. Still, you didn’t need to go that far. And you definitely didn’t need to make things personal with Marie tonight. A fight between two former world champions is good enough without your mind games.

Sophie chuckles softly.

Sophie O’Brian: I detect a pattern, Ms. Jones. Many know of your connection to Anastasia Ivanova of the Soviet Gingers. And of course you would be highly protective of your own children, Annabelle and Kimberly.

Angelica: MARIE!

Sophie O’Brian: Perhaps she is? But since you were so nice to warn me, I will also warn you. It would be unwise to show any further preferential treatment of members of your family. I would hate to force Ms. Silverstone’s hand…or Ms. Noel’s hand…now then, I have a match to win. It was nice speaking with you.

Sophie waves as she walks away.

Backstage we find “The Phoenix” Marie Jones dressed for combat by the ready area. Next to her is her identical twin sister Kimberly Williams.

Marie: I really wish you hadn’t have gotten involved in that street fight earlier.

Kim: Oh what’s your problem now, sis?

Marie: My problem is with Transcendence, specifically its leader. I’m facing her right now…

Kim: That’s right!

Kim slaps her on the back.

Kim: Go get ‘em Tiger!

Marie: I will but now I’m concerned about repercussions because of YOUR actions. You did get involved in the tag match involving Sophie’s little friends.

Kim snickers.

Kim: Yeah, that’s me, the trouble maker. But don’t worry yourself. It isn’t like they have any reason to be pissed. I didn’t cost them a match, unlike the Soviet chicks did. Hell, if anything I helped. I made match far more entertaining by injecting weapons into the mix! And one of my weapons, the barbed wire table, was used in the victory…

Kim sighs.

Kim: …though I’m kicking myself for not thinking about the fire…

Marie: I get what you’re saying and its all completely logical. But if you haven’t guessed yet, those three don’t run by any normal logic. You might have accidentally offended them and not know it.

Kim shrugs her shoulders.

Kim: Normal? What’s normal? Besides, if those two get involved, they’ll have me to deal with. You just focus on Sophie. I got your back. I always do.

Marie: I know. It’s just that….

Kim: What?

Marie: Sophie calling me Annabelle. It was weird. I haven’t gone by that name in years.

Kim: What’s in a name?

Marie: More than you’d think.

Marie walks off.

Sophie O'Brian vs. Marie Jones
[This match between two former world champions certainly delivered. Marie started off fast with a spinning heel kick, a lariat, and a dropkick. Sophie delivers a scissors kick and then goes for a clothesline but Marie ducks and counters with a pele kick to Sophie. Marie with the Kissed by Fire to Sophie, sending her to the outside. Sophie tries to compose herself on the outside. She turns around into a suicide dive from Marie, taking her down. Marie goes for an Irish whip but Sophie reverses, sending Marie face first into the steel ring post. Sophie then whips Marie knees first into the steel steps. Sophie rolls Marie back into the ring. Sophie continues the assault on the legs with a dragon screw and then an ankle lock. After about twenty seconds Marie reaches the ropes, forcing the break. Sophie with a Full Nelson release suplex. Sophie then applies a leg grapevine. Marie reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds, forcing the break. Sophie goes to the outside and measures Marie. Sophie goes for Wisdom from on High and connects. She covers but Marie shoots her right shoulder up off the mat at just the last second. Sophie sets her up for a German suplex but Marie reverses into a back cracker. Marie with a kip up into a frankensteiner. Marie with a bulldog takedown and then follows that up with a Divine Impact for the cover but only gets a two and a half. Marie climbs up to the top turnbuckle. She goes for the Van Daminator and connects, but she gets up very gingerly…she clearly hurt her own leg with the move, the same leg Sophie had been working on earlier in the match. Marie tries to follow up with The Angel’s Arch but Sophie counters into an STF. After about a minute Marie reaches the ropes, forcing a break.]

[Sophie takes Marie and sets her up for Ode To Braddock but Marie counters out of it with an rko. Marie drills Sophie with a Hot Shot. She covers but Sophie gets her shoulder up. Marie with a bulldog takedown and then goes for another Divine Impact but Sophie rolls out of the way. Marie lands on her feet awkwardly but again hurts her leg. Sophie with Death of Wisdom. She pulls herself up and measures Marie as she tries to pull herself up. Sophie drives her knee into the back of Marie’s head with Hagia Sophia. Sophie covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Sophie O’Brian

GCW Fever Championship
Jonathan Scarborough vs. Blair McBride
[Scarborough and Blair tie up in the center. He gets in her in a headlock and then drives knees into Blair’s head. He whips her into the ropes and then delivers a jumping shoulder tackle followed up by a running clothesline. He goes for another clothesline but McBride ducks it and delivers a roundhouse kick followed by a running high knee. Rapid fire chops, elbow strikes, and kicks from Blair and then a superkick that puts him down. Blair locks him in a single leg crab. Scarborough fights to the ropes after about thirty seconds. McBride with a running knee strike in the corner. She attempts a dragon screw but Scarborough counters with an enziguri. Scarborough with Northern Lights suplex with a bridge but only gets a two count. Scarborough locks in a step-over cloverleaf. Blair eventually counters into a cloverleaf of her own, The Wall Street Cloverleaf. Scarborough reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Blair goes outside and attempts Air Blair…she hits it! The cover but Scarborough just barely kicks out before three! She attempts to lock in McBride Dies but Scarborough counters into another Northern Lights suplex. Scarborough with Signal Disruption immediately followed by The Mighty Defeated! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Fever Champion: Jonathan Scarborough

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Destiny Skye and her tag team partner, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, the duo known as Skye Life! Now last Fever you expected to get your hands on Aubrianna Powers but she had a trap for you. Tonight things appear to be straight up as you face Aubrianna and her brother Steve Powers in a tag team match.

Destiny Skye: It certainly appears to be straight up but appearances can be deceiving and when it comes to Powers, I don’t buy one damn word that comes outta her mouth. Yeah, we were duped last Fever. The Most Valuable Match my ass. But tonight Jules and I are ready for anything that those two idiots have to throw at us.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Aubrey didn’t want to face us straight up because she knew she couldn’t win. So what did she do? She got anyone and everyone she could find to jump us, to beat us down. And she calls it a warm up? I call it cowardice. It is typical Aubrianna Powers cowardice because she did not want to face me in a fair match. But tonight will be different. And I am not under any illusions that tonight will be fair. Like Destiny, I do not believe anything anyone named Powers says. But we are prepared for any shady tactics or any tricks that they may pull to try and get out of this. One way or another Aubrianna and Steve will get their asses handed to them here tonight by Skye Life and that, Janelle, is a Vow of Chastity.

Janelle St. Claire: Well, tonight may be a tag team match but at Deadly Dreams things will take on an even more important stake as you face Aubrianna Powers one on one as part of a tournament to crown a new number one contender for the GCW World Championship. Will you be focused more on earning that world title shot or will you be focused on exacting revenge against Powers?

Julia Braddock: That’s a fair question. I mean, I don’t like Powers. Not one bit. But tonight is the night for revenge. Tonight I get my payback. Deadly Dreams will be about one thing and one thing only and that is becoming number one contender to the GCW World Championship. If I have to go through Powers, SIN, and Jessi Ozborne then so be it. I will go through anyone I have to in order to earn my opportunity to face Alexander Jones for MY championship.

She smirks.

Julia Braddock: He can call himself the champion all he wants but he hasn’t beaten The Face of GCW. He hasn’t beaten The Fallen Queen. And when the time is right, this Queen will return to her throne whether he likes it or not.

Backstage Steve Powers is dressed in his ring gear and he is being lectured by his little sister, “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers.

Aubrianna Powers: Remember what our job is, bro. I have already humiliated these clowns twice, tonight is icing on the cake. Tonight we finish them…or rather I will finish them. I kinda doubt you have that ability. I mean, you DID just lose to Julia Braddock on Livewire, didn’t you?

Steve Powers: Oh it was just a fluke! In a rematch she would never beat The Very Best

He flashes a big toothy grin.

Steve Powers: …STEVE POWERS!

Aubrey rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna Powers: Even though she beat you in record time? Whatever. Look, Steve, I’d much rather have brought one of my Trinity girls in to team with, but that idiot Angelica Jones refused to let me bring in someone from outside. She said YOU have to be my partner…

Steve Powers: Well who else would you want as your partner except for The Very Best…

He flashes a big toothy grin.

Steve Powers: …STEVE POWERS!

Aubrianna Powers: Lots of people, actually. But that’s neither here, nor there. What’s done is done and tonight you are my partner. So just hold up your end and I’ll do my part. We’ll get through this and we’ll humiliate those losers. And then I will go on to Deadly Dreams with all of the momentum at my back. I will win that tournament and become number one contender to the GCW World Championship!

Skye Life vs. Aubrianna Powers & Steve Powers
[Julia Braddock appears poised to start against Aubrianna Powers but Powers tags out to Steve, much to the chagrin of Braddock and the fans who all shower boos down upon The MVP. Steve Powers steps in and ties up with Braddock and he knees her in the gut and delivers a European uppercut. He whips her into the ropes and lowers his head too early and Braddock kicks him in the face and follows that up with an axe kick and a spinning heel kick. Braddock whips Steve into the Skye Life corner and tags out to Destiny. Destiny and Braddock with The Neverending Story, three…four…five…finally six stinger splashes in a row! Steve collapses on the mat. Destiny applies a calf crusher. Steve reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Destiny with a rope assisted senton onto Steve’s legs draped on the bottom rope. Destiny with an STF. Steve reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing the break. Destiny with a dragon screw to Steve. Then she turns him over into the Birmingham Cloverleaf. Steve is in severe pain and looks ready to tap…so Aubrianna rushes in and delivers The Most Valuable Kick to Destiny’s head!! Julia chases Powers out of the ring but the damage is done. Steve slowly pulls himself up, as does Destiny. Steve connects with The Very Best Finishing Move to Destiny. But this does just as much harm to him as Destiny, due to his injured leg. Steve tags out to Aubrianna.]

[Aubrianna with a spinning heel kick to Destiny and then a shining wizard. Powers with Simply The Best Moonsault for a cover and a two count only. Powers with a hangman’s neck breaker and then she locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Destiny reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Aubrianna with a shoulder breaker and then she locks in The Ties That Bind. After about a minute in the painful submission Destiny reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Aubrianna measures Destiny for The Most Valuable Kick. Destiny gets up and turns around but she manages to duck the kick and then snap off with a Destiny Cutter OUT OF NOWHERE! Destiny and Aubrianna crawl over to their corners. Destiny tags first followed by Aubrey. Braddock in with a spinning heel kick to Steve followed by Ex-Communication. Braddock drops an elbow to Steve, a second, a third, then curtsies before dropping a fourth elbow. Aubrianna tries to get a cheap shot in but Braddock sees it coming and back drops Aubrianna over the top and to the floor below.]

[Braddock tags back out to Destiny. Braddock launches herself over the top onto Aubrianna, taking her down with a plancha! Destiny meanwhile goes up to the top and measures Steve Powers for Skye High…but Steve catches her in mid-air and counters with a sitout power bomb! He covers but Destiny shoots her right shoulder up off the mat. Steve pulls her up and whips her into the ropes. Braddock blind tags in. Destiny ducks a clothesline, Destiny with a chop block and Braddock with natural selection, THEY GO LOW WE GO HIGH! Braddock and Destiny whip Steve into the ropes and deliver Destiny Killer! Braddock covers, hooking the leg…Aubrianna breaks it up at the last second! Aubrianna with a spear to Braddock and then a superkick to Destiny. Powers goes back to her corner and receives the tag from Steve.]

[Aubrianna Powers is in and she drops her with a ddt. She mounts her and rains down right hands. Aubrianna with a snap suplex. She applies a blatant choke. She breaks at the referee’s count of four. Aubrianna goes to the ring apron and then delivers a springboard dropkick to Braddock. Aubrianna measures Braddock for The Most Valuable Kick. Braddock pulls herself up. She turns around and Powers goes for it…but Julia catches the foot…she spins her around and then drops her with The Cult of Personality…she hangs on, rolls through, drops Powers with a second straight Cult of Personality…she hangs on, rolls through, drops Aubrianna with a third straight Cult of Personality. Braddock rolls through, pulls her up, but instead of going for another Cult of Personality, instead she transitions into The Vow of Chastity. Braddock covers…1…2… Steve tries to break it up but Destiny intercepts…3!]
WINNERS: Skye Life