Fever 3.09

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.09

Post by admin » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:29 pm

August 26th, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Field House in Cleveland, Ohio

We cut to the ringside area where Robert Lee stands in the ring with microphone in hand.

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time…Arcadia Chavez, Sierra Michaels, and Sophie O’Brian…TRANSCENDENCE!

"Under the Graveyard" by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play. Sophie emerges from behind the curtain first being flanked by Arcadia Chavez on her right and Sierra Michaels on her left. Arcadia and Sierra are dressed to compete and look intensely focused on the task at hand. Sophie, meanwhile, sports a pleasant smile. Sophie is wearing a forest green knee length pencil skirt, white silk blouse, and a matching forest green business suit jacket. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Sophie, Arcadia, and Sierra stand there and soak in a mixed reaction from the fans in attendance. Sophie then motions for Arcadia and Sierra to follow her down the aisle. They ignore the fans, many of whom want a high five. Instead they make a beeline towards the ring. Arcadia and Sierra step up onto the ring apron first followed by Sophie. Arcadia and Sierra hold the ropes open for Sophie who enters the ring. Arcadia and Sierra then enter the ring. Sophie retrieves a microphone from Robert Lee.

Sophie O’Brian: War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out…

She smirks knowingly.

Sophie O’Brian: …William Tecumseh Sherman had a true grasp of what war truly is. I used to revel in the art of war making. But over time I found that making war only served to shorten your lifespan, even if you did manage to survive the war itself. War is a necessary evil, one that I am a master at, but now I seek to do good. Now I seek to bless those less fortunate as opposed to making war upon the upper class. Instead of bringing down the ruling class I gave gifts to those who need a boost in their career. Arcadia, Sierra, they are but two examples of those whom I have blessed and who have been increased thanks to the gifts I have given them. War is not something I seek but it is something that I will take on with open arms if the situation deems necessary.

She glares angrily.

Sophie O’Brian: And now the situation most definitely deems it necessary. The Bling Empire has chosen to make the foolish decision of making war with Transcendence. Danielle Page and her cronies may view what transpired last week as just another Friday night for them, but for me it was nothing short than a declaration of war. Now I shall respond in kind starting tonight with your hired muscle Clyde Sutter. I know you well, Mr. Sutter, and I thought you smarter than to make war with me. I know you are a mercenary. You are doing this for money. I hope this money is worth the pain that Transcendence will rain down upon you.

Arcadia Chavez: El Imperio cree que puede hacer frente a nosotros. Deberían preguntar a Los Pelirrojos Soviéticos qué pasa con los que se oponen a la Trascendencia. Los quemamos vivos.

Sierra Michaels: Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz. Your careers have been defined by disappointment. You both have been used, abused, and manipulated by others. I feel your pain for I have been in that situation myself. In another world you could learn from Transcendence. And perhaps you two could learn from this evening? Take notes. Be smart and learn from what Arcadia and I do to you in just a few moments. Someday you too could turn your careers around. It just won’t happen tonight. Tonight Arcadia and I will continue our march up the tag team ranks. Tonight we make yet another example out of yet another tag team as we send a message to anyone who dares to stand in our way.

Arcadia Chavez: The Tag Team Division will soon belong to Transcendence. Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz will fall. And The Bling Empire will suffer for their sins.

Transcendence vs. Mundo Del Tigre
[Arcadia starts the match against Allison. They trade martial arts kicks and chops, as well as arm drags and hip tosses. After about two minutes of this back and forth they stand toe to toe, a stalemate. They tag out to their partners, in comes Sierra and Carmen. Carmen goes for a clothesline but Sierra ducks and counters with a pele kick. Sierra with a dropkick that sends Carmen into the Transcendence corner. Sierra with a handspring elbow into the corner. She tags out to Arcadia. They drop Carmen with Under the Graveyard. Arcadia covers but Carmen kicks out at two. Arcadia with an exploder suplex. She tags out to Sierra. Sierra in with a springboard 450 splash for a cover but Carmen kicks out at two and a half. Sierra whips Carmen into the ropes. Allison blind tags in. Carmen and Allison with a high low combination double team. Allison with a snap suplex and then a standing moonsault. She goes for Ferocious Fate but Sierra counters with a chop block and then a calf crusher. Allison reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Sierra tags out to Arcadia. Arcadia with Scythe to Allison. Arcadia tags out to Sierra. They drop Allison with Unmasked Vengeance. Sierra covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Transcendence

=====================================================================

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is holding the GCW X-Division championship over her right shoulder as she stands in the Presidential Suite of the Ojai Valley Inn in Southern California.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:While I may not be in Cleveland personally don’t think I am not keeping an eye on Fever today because I fully expect the boys of the empire to reign supreme. We all know that Clyde will destroy whoever is put in front of him and Johnathan will retain his Fever Championship. What all of you in GCW needs to accept is that we are collecting every championship GCW has to offer. Which is why those two little Bratz feel threatened by us. I can’t say that I blame them as they probably realized they made a huge mistake not coming into the fold when they had a chance. Now I was fully prepared to let things be and be a silent fan of theirs until they started badmouthing us for no good reason. Well ladies I don’t have to tell you that was a huge misstep on your part. When we get to you in due time you’ll realize that. So enjoy the rest of the time you are as World Tag Team Champions because as Clyde as always pointed out. You only have a limited time until time catches up with you.

Danielle smiles ominously as taps the X-Division title belt.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page: Now on to more important things. I see that Tabitha decided to slight the Bling Empire once again by putting none of us in this Deadly Dreams tournament. Alright, so be it, just don’t be shocked when that deadly dream you all have turns out to be a nightmare. Because we all know I should be the GCW World Champion and I will be sooner rather than later. The truth of the matter is that the Bling Empire has always been on top of GCW and I will be sitting on the top of the mountain as the only true monarch with that World Heavyweight Championship belt as my own.

Jessica Carter vs. Jodi Jennings
[Carter goes for a spinning heel kick but Jodi avoids it and then snaps off a superkick. Jodi with a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Jessica fights back to her feet and switches to a hammerlock. Jodi reverses into a hammerlock of her own and then transitions into a hammerlock suplex. Jodi with a double arm ddt and then a springboard 450 splash for a cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jodi Jennings

Backstage…

We find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire with her current guest, none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Julia Braddock is wearing an autumn winter two piece beaded wool long sleeve tweed jacket and knee length skirt, carolina blue, with a white blouse. She is perched atop silver high heeled pumps.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janelle St. Claire and joining me at this time is one half of Skye Life, and one of four competitors who, at Deadly Dreams, will vie to become number one contender for the GCW World Championship. Please welcome Julia Braddock.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: It’s my pleasure, mate.

Janelle St. Claire: Obviously the primary goal here is to become number one contender to the GCW World Championship, to earn the right to face Alexander Jones for the title, but let’s face it, for you at least all of that has been overshadowed by your intense rivalry with Aubrianna Powers. And that rivalry will again by featured here tonight when Powers faces your tag team partner and best friend Destiny Skye. Are you concerned at all about letting your emotions get the best of you, losing focus on becoming GCW World Champion again?

Julia Braddock: You know, that is a fair question. Aubrianna Powers is many things…she is an egomaniac, a first class bitch, a fake ass prissy bimbo…but you have to give the devil her due. She is talented; you don’t become a grand slam winner here in GCW without having talent. She is also smart, she knows how to manipulate the situation and get under your skin. So the question is, has she gotten under my skin? I won’t deny the obvious truth of it all. She has gotten under my skin. But you asked about my emotions, Janelle, and I will be the first to point out that I am at my best when my emotions are riding high. I am at my best when I am motivated and right now I am definitely motivated to kick the ever living crap out of Powers at Deadly Dreams.

Janelle St. Claire: Even if your motivation and drive to defeat Powers is enough, you will still have to win one more match at Deadly Dreams in order to become number contender. So what are your thoughts about SIN or Jessi Ozborne?

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: Ah yes, the master manipulator SIN…she wa a record setting Heritage Champion. Good on her for that feat. But she hasn’t beaten me and as far as her mind games go, there is nothing she can do that I haven’t dealt with before. Me and mind games, we’ve danced oh so many times. I’m not discounting what she can do, Janelle, but I am saying that I have dealt with it before. And as far as Jessi is concerned…if you recall, I did fight her once before, and I defeated her. She put up one hell of a fight, but I did defeat her. And if it comes down to a rematch between me and Jessi, then I guarantee I will beat her again. Because when you talk about motivation, there is one thing that drives me and motives me even more than stomping the life out of Powers and that is to once again become GCW World Champion. This tournament at Deadly Dreams is the first step to reclaiming my prize. And Powers, SIN, and Ozborne, they won’t stop me. That is a Vow of Chastity.

Amber Diamond vs. Blair McBride
[Blair starts with a spinning heel kick, and then another, and then a running knee strike. Blair goes for a roundhouse kick but Amber ducks it and lands a roundhouse of her own followed by a superkick. Amber with a dropkick sends Blair to the outside. Amber Diamond with a suicide dive over the top takes out Blair McBride. She goes to pull Blair up but Blair drop toe holds her face first onto the steel steps. Blair rolls her back into the ring. Blair locks in the Wall Street Cloverleaf. Amber Diamond reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Blair goes outside and attempts Air Blair but Diamond catches her coming in with a superkick! Amber with a top rope hurricinrana and then plants her with a ddt for a cover and a two count. Amber with an arm bar. Blair reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Amber with a superman punch followed by a spear. The cover but Blair kicks out at two and a half. Amber goes for Diamond Standard but Blair blocks it and connects with a superkick. Blair goes for a springboard asai moonsault but Amber gets the knees up. Amber goes for Diamond Standard a second time and this time connects. She covers…1….2…3!]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

We open to the backstage area where we find Samuel Price. Standing with Price at this time is Destiny Skye, who will be competing momentarily against Aubrianna Powers. Destiny is dressed in her all black ring gear and looks determined and fierce.

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with my guest, Destiny Skye. Destiny, tonight your opponent Aubrianna Powers has been causing a few problems for you and your Skye Life tag team partner Julia Braddock. Is this more of a personal issue for you?

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny Skye: I won’t lie, Sammy. This is definitely personal. Powers has been sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong, in Skye Life business. She has been a damn thorn in our side for too damn long. Now Jules gets her shot at wringing her damn neck at Deadly Dreams. So yeah, I’ll make sure there’s some of Aubrey left over. But tonight is about me getting my pound of flesh. Tonight is about me getting some payback on Powers for everything she’s done to Skye Life. Cause her little temper tantrums haven’t just effected Jules, its effected me. Its impacted my career, Sammy.

She shakes her head.

Destiny Skye: People forget that I aint just a one trick pony. I’m not just a tag team wrestler. I am a former GCW World Champion in my own right. Now Aubrianna thinks she can become number one contender by defeating Jules? That won’t happen because I know Jules and I know how determined she is to get that belt back. Jules will stop her dead in her tracks at Deadly Dreams. But tonight I’m going to kick Aubrey’s ass in front of the whole damn world, reminding everyone just what kinda threat I can be on my own.

We cut to the ready area where we find the oh so arrogant Aubrianna Powers standing by with a confident, smug look etched across her lovely face. The Most Valuable Powers has a confident, arrogant smirk on her face and is dressed in her hot pink and black wrestling gear.

Aubrianna Powers: I’ve been listening to the collective idiots known as Skye Life yap like a pair of little French poodles all night long. I find it funny, especially from you, Braddock, because you think that you emotions are going to get you through Deadly Dreams? You think your motivation and drive to beat my ass will help you through that tournament?

She shakes her head.

Aubrianna Powers: Not a chance, bitch. See, you are right about one thing, I AM good at playing mind games, I am a good manipulator, and I am very good at getting under your skin. I have gotten under your skin and face facts, Braddock, you are more concerned with kicking my ass than getting a victory. That’s not good, babe. Not good at all. Because unlike you, I am focused on WINNING THE MATCH…I am focused on pinning you, submitting you…or getting you counted out or hell, maybe I’ll luck up and that anger of yours will cause you to stupidly get yourself disqualified? It doesn’t matter how I win, all that matters is that I beat you at Deadly Dreams. In case you haven’t figured it out, Braddock, the only thing that matters in this game is WINNING and that’s what I do best. I will beat you at Deadly Dreams, by hook or by crook, and I will advance to the finals to face SIN or Jessi Ozborne.

She shrugs her shoulders.

Aubrianna Powers: Once again, it doesn’t matter to me who I fight in the end. All that matters is that in the end yours truly is standing tall as the number one contender to the GCW World Championship. And that is going to happen whether you like it or not. And as far as your pal goes…

The MVP chuckles.

Aubrianna Powers: Destiny, you want payback for all of the headaches I’ve caused? Please. You were just collateral damage. You weren’t my target. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You were guilty by association. But if you want payback so damn badly then bring it on, because I will humiliate you just like I plan to humiliate Braddock at Deadly Dreams. Learn to love it, bitches.

Destiny Skye vs. Aubrianna Powers
[Destiny with a spin kick, a scissors kick, and a bicycle kick. Destiny with a flapjack and then a superkick that sends Powers rolling to the outside. Destiny launches herself over the top with a suicide dive taking out Aubrianna. Destiny goes for a suplex on the outside but Powers floats over and connects with a sitout reverse ddt on the outside. Powers viciously whips Destiny into the steel steps. Powers rolls Destiny back into the ring. Powers connects with a shining wizard and covers but only gets a two. Powers locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Destiny reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Powers slingshots her into the corner and then applies a crossface chicken wing. After about twenty seconds Destiny reaches the ropes. Powers goes for The Most Valuable Kick but Destiny ducks and goes for a lariat but Powers ducks and lands a pele kick. Aubrianna goes up top and attempts a 450 splash but Destiny gets the knees up. Destiny kips up into This Is My Destiny, taking down Powers again! Destiny locks in The Birmingham Cloverleaf. After about thirty seconds Powers reaches the ropes. Destiny climbs up to the top and waits as Powers gets to her feet. Destiny goes for Skye High and connects! The cover but Powers just barely shoots her right shoulder up off the mat! Destiny body slams Powers and then goes outside. She attempts The Skye Is The Limit but Powers gets her knees up at the last second, driving them into her gut. Aubrianna with The Most Valuable Kick followed up immediately by Simply The Best Moonsault, THE POWERS THAT BE! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Aubrianna Powers

We cut back to the office of Fever General Manager Angelica Jones. She is sitting at her desk watching the proceedings of Fever when the door swings open wildly and her daughter, Kimberly Williams, comes skipping happily into the office carrying her penguin Wasley.

Kimberly Williams: SIR, YES SIR!

Angelica chuckles softly.

Angelica Jones: Kim, sweetie, I know that I am the General Manager of Fever, but you are still my daughter. You don’t have to be that formal. Besides, I’m not a sir.

Kimberly Williams: Yes, ma’am!

Angelica Jones: How about just mom?

Williams shrugs her shoulders.

Kimberly Williams: Works for me, Just Mom!

Angelica sighs.

Angelica Jones: What can I do for you, Kim?

Kimberly Williams: Just wanted to chat, that’s all. Thanks for giving me and Marie the main event slot, by the by. But aren’t you worried about showing favoritism and all that crap?

Angelica Jones: Not worried at all. You and Marie are former tag team champions. And even though Summer and Leviticus together haven’t held tag gold, the team of Fabulous have held the tag gold before. Two former tag team championship teams facing each other is a main event worthy match regardless of coincidental blood relationships.

Kimberly Williams: Makes sense, I suppose. But, uh…

Angelica Jones: But what?

Kim shrugs her shoulders.

Kimberly Williams: It’s just that when I had the Unsanctioned Title, you let me defend it right here on Fever. Open Invitationals, street fights, brawls galore. It was awesome! But now that Datura has the title and I don’t, my fun has also disappeared.

Angelica Jones: You want more death matches. Is that it?

Williams nods her head.

Kimberly Williams: Uh-huh! No offense, Just Mom, but some of the matches you book are boring.

Angelica Jones: No offense taken. GCW doesn’t have a hardcore division, though, so I’m not sure what purpose booking any more hardcore matches would serve.

Kim starts to pout.

Kimberly Williams: Oh pleeeeeeeeeease! Pretty please with someone’s intestines on top?!

Angelica chuckles and finally nods her head.

Angelica Jones: Quit begging. Fine, I may be able to give you the next best thing. You got to book an entire edition of MWE Riot, then you got to essentially book an entire edition of SCW Brekadown, for the month of October, I will let you book the entire Fever.

Kim immediately brightens up with joy.

Kimberly Williams: Really? I can book the entire card? Any matches I want?

Angelica Jones: They have to be pre-approved by ME first…but yes.

Celestial vs. The Soviet Gingers
[Rina and Karina start off for their respective teams. Rina with several arm drag takedowns, a spinning heel kick and then an arm ddt into an arm bar. Karina reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Rina tags out to Mariah. Mariah and Rina with a heart attack double team. Mariah with a standing moonsault for a cover and a two count only. Mariah with a snap suplex and then Kick Me Deadly. She tags out to Rina. Rina whips Karina into the ropes. Anastasia Ivanova blind tags herself into the match. Rina with a flapjack onto Karina. Anastasia with a Polish Hammer. Ivanova with The Hammer and Sickle. She covers but Rina kicks out at one and a half. Ivanova goes for a superkick but Rina catches the foot and counters into an exploder suplex. She tags out to Mariah. Mariah with Starr Struck followed by The Brightest Starr. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Celestial

Fever Championship
Jonathan Scarborough vs. Kevin Richards
[Scarborough and Richards start by trading right hands. Kevin gets the better of the exchange, backing him against the ropes. He whips Scarborough in and goes for a lariat but Scarborough ducks and connects with a jumping shoulder tackle. Scarborough with a running lariat. Scarborough drops him with a jumping body slam. He covers but Richards kicks out at two. Just then there is a bit of a commotion as Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels make their way down from the stage. They stop halfway but it was enough to distract Scarborough, allowing Richards to land a belly to back suplex and then a big boot. Kevin goes for a power bomb but Scarborough back drops out of it. Scarborough with a spinning flying forearm and then an enziguri kick. The cover but Richards gets a shoulder up at two and a half. Scarborough with Signal Disruption followed up by The Mighty Defeated. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jonathan Scarborough

[Scarborough celebrates briefly but keeps his eyes on Arcadia and Sierra who stare menacingly from the stage.]

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. She is joined right now by Sophie O’Brian who is about to face Clyde Sutter one on one. Sophie has changed out of her classier clothing and into her ring gear. She looks confident as ever.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King, the ORIGINAL and FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame! My guest tonight has already spoken once but has agreed to be interviewed again ahead of her match tonight against Clyde Sutter. Ladies and gentlemen…Sophie O’Brian!

Sophie chuckles softly.

Sophie O’Brian: My pleasure, Ms. King.

Janice King: This match may have come about as a result of Clyde Sutter choking you out on Livewire last week, but what many people may or may not know is that you two already have a history with one another.

O’Brian nods her head.

Sophie O’Brian: This is correct. Mr. Sutter may have learned how to fight on the streets but he learned the tools of this great trade we know of as wrestling from my best friend’s wrestling school, The Braddock Wrestling School in Southampton, England. He never graduated from the school because he was too violent, too uncontrollable. He got a sick pleasure out of assaulting his fellow students and even the trainers for no reason whatsoever. People can change and from what I understand, Mr. Sutter has changed. But one thing remains and that is the fact that he does not put his natural, God-given talents to good use. He could be a World Champion someday. Instead he uses his skills to be a mercenary for The Bling Empire.

She shakes her head.

Sophie O’Brian: It is sad, really. Mr. Sutter has great potential. But there was much more he could have learned had he paid attention at the Braddock Wrestling School. Tonight I will take him back to school, as they say. He will learn some hard lessons. Hopefully he will understand that what I do to him tonight, I do only with the best of intentions.

We cut backstage where we find “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He stands there barely moving a muscle and showing little to no emotion. He is wearing black dress pants, black shoes, a white silk button up shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Clyde Sutter: I am not a selfish, greedy person who seeks after material gains. There are very few things in life that I truly desire. Only those closest to me know my innermost needs and desires. One such thing I have longed for since I began my training to do this, to fight people for a living, is to fight you…

He points a finger at the camera.

Clyde Sutter: …you, Sophie O’Brian. Ms. O’Brian, you moreso than anyone else can grasp who I am deep down inside, because deep down inside we are not so different. We both were formed by an inner rage, we were both fueled and driven by hatred and angst towards society. The only real difference is that it took me a lot longer than you to learn how to control that rage. You learned how to harness you rage and control it and you used it to become a four time world champion. You used it to form a movement you call Transcendence. And for that I applaud you. I have harnessed my own rage and am using it for my own goals, goals that are my own and are of no business to anyone else. This is why I have longed to face you one on one. This is why I have long desired to match wits with you, Ms. O’Brian; because we are the same.

He sighs.

Clyde Sutter: Unfortunately, as fate would have it, I am being paid for this particular job. Not just by GCW to compete in a wrestling match against you but by Ms. Danielle Page, paid to put you down as if you were a rabid dog. That is too bad because we were once allies, Ms. O’Brian, and in another lifetime you and I could have been allies again. Unfortunately for you, no one can fight fate itself and fate has decided that your time is up.

Sophie O'Brian vs. Clyde Sutter
[Sophie strikes fast early by ducking a lariat attempt and countering with an enziguri. Sophie with a low dropkick to the knee followed by a shining wizard. Sophie locks Sutter in a leg grapevine. Sutter reaches the ropes in about thirty seconds. Sutter powers his way back to his feet. Sophie with a dragon screw and then applies an inverted figure four. Sutter reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Sophie tries to go into a traditional figure four but Sutter counters by kicking her into the turnbuckle. Sutter drops her with Assassination. He whips her into the ropes and drops her with a spine buster. He drops her with a tilt a whirl into a side slam. The cover but Sophie gets a shoulder up at two. Sutter goes for a big boot and connects but he lands awkwardly on his legs. Sophie with Death of Wisdom. She locks in Wisdom. Sutter reaches the ropes after about forty seconds. Sophie goes for Hagia Sophia but Sutter avoids it at the last possible second and then drills her with a clothesline from hell. Sutter with Cruciform Slam and the cover but Sophie kicks out at two and a half. Sutter measures Sophie as she pulls herself up. He goes for Unforgiven and connects! But again the leg Sophie worked on earlier is in agony. Sutter pulls himself up, not noticing that Sophie is messing with something in her mouth. Sutter hoists her up and goes for Judge, Jury, and Executioner…but when he hoists her up for the first power bomb she spits a fireball right into his face! The referee immediately calls for the bell!]
WINNER via Disqualification: Clyde Sutter

[Sutter is writhing on the mat in pain but not for long. Sophie drops him with Hagia Sophia. Sophie smirks as she saunters away.]

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. The journalist is the centerpiece of an absolutely Fabulous sandwich. To her right stands “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and to her left stands Summer Collins. Both members of Fabulous are dressed in matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform ring attire. Lasiewicz has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. Standing there with Janelle is The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash…yeah, Leviticus.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, we are back and I am Janelle St. Claire with GCW Heritage Champion Jessica Lasiewicz, Summer Collins, and Leviticus…

Leviticus: Uh, that’s The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash…

Collins elbows him in the ribs. He smiles sheepishly and nods his head.

Leviticus: …right, Leviticus will do.

Janelle St. Claire: Ok, well, Fabulous you three have definitely been looking Fabulous ever since Resurrection. Jessica, you became GCW Heritage Champion at Resurrection and then Summer, Levi, you two have been gaining a lot of steam as a tag team. Tonight you two are in the main event against another formidable duo, former Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions in their own right, Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams, Twin Magic. How important is this main event match tonight?

Summer Collins: It is very important, Janelle. Levi and I have been put to the test already. We fought and defeated The McBride Corporation, proving that we can get it done as a duo. We fought and defeat Transcendence and Twin Magic both in a triple threat, albeit there was some controversy due to The Soviet Gingers involvement. Tonight any and all questions are put to rest. Tonight its just us and Twin Magic with no one else involved.

Leviticus: Marie and Kimmy may be some hot identical twinsies, but trust me when I say that Summer and The Sultan of Social Media will put them down once again proving that we are the superior team.

Janelle turns to Jessica.

Janelle St. Claire: How are you feeling about the success of Summer and Leviticus?

Jessica Lasiewicz: I couldn’t be prouder. This right here is what we have been promising from day one. We told everyone that this group could be successful not just as a tag team but in the singles ranks as well. People forgot that I was a success first as a singles star. I am a former GCW World and Global Champion. Now I am the GCW Heritage Champion. And those tag team championships will soon be back in the Fabulous clubhouse when Summer and Leviticus finally get their opportunity. Tonight is just another step towards that opportunity and trust me, when we win those belts back, everything will be absolutely FABULOUS!

Backstage we find the deranged ginger and Queens of Chaos member “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams dressed in her ring gear and carrying her beloved penguin toy Wasley. Next to her, wearing identical ring gear, is her identical twin sister and tag team partner “The Phoenix” Marie Jones.

Kimberly Williams: Why do you look so glum, chum? We’re about to go maim some peeps. That’s cause for celebration!

The Phoenix shakes her head.

Marie Jones: I don’t think you get it, Kim.

Kimberly Williams: I can’t get it unless you tell me, silly.

Marie Jones: Look, you heard what Fabulous had to say…Summer and Levi want to erase any controversy that came out of the triple threat tag back in July. But think about it, where was the controversy? The controversy was not whether they really had us beat. The controversy had to do with Transcendence. Arcadia and Sierra were eliminated from the equation, leaving it down to us and Fabulous. And in that scenario, Fabulous beat us.

Williams shakes her head.

Kimberly Williams: No, no, no, sis, you don’t get it.

Marie Jones: There’s nothing to get. In a straight up team on team situation, we lost to Summer and Leviticus already. What controversy is there to clear up?

Kimberly Williams: Plenty. Let me tell you a little thing about chaos…

Jones shakes her head.

Marie Jones: I don’t want to hear about your crazy chaos theories right now, Kim.

Kimberly Williams: Its not crazy, its truth. Sure, Transcendence was eliminated from the equation, not us, but think about the chaos that ensues in a triple threat scenario. Think about all those bodies that were in the ring at the time. You were hit with Deadly Disrespect and you got pinned. I get that. But ask yourself, would you have pinned had Sierra and Arcadia been there to break it up?

Marie Jones: Probably not…

Kimberly Williams: Right. And the match would have continued. And had the original chaotic triple threat continued, would Fabulous have STILL beaten us?

The Phoenix shrugs her shoulders.

Marie Jones: I…dunno…

Kimberly Williams: Exactly. That’s the beauty of chaos. You never know what’s gonna happen. And tonight we are going to introduce some chaos into Fabulous and upset their plans.

Fabulous (Summer/Levi) vs. Twin Magic
[Summer and Marie start the match for their respective teams. Summer with a few quick arm drags and then an arm bar. Marie fights back to her feet and switches to a hammer lock. Summer reverses the hammerlock into a cross face chicken wing. Maire counters it with a stunner. Marie with a spinning heel kick and then a flying forearm. Marie whips Summer into the Twin Magic corner where she tags out to Kim. Kim with a snap suplex and then a leg grapevine. Summer reaches the ropes after twenty seconds. Kim with a Full Nelson release suplex. Kim with a bridging German suplex for a cover and a two count. Kim tags back out to Marie. Marie with a bulldog takedown and then goes for Divine Impact but Summer rolls out of the way. Marie lands on her feet and goes for a lariat but Summer counters with Summer’s End. Summer tags out to Leviticus. Levi with a body slam and then a short arm clothesline. Levi with a Samoan drop for a cover and a two. Levi with a body slam near the ropes and connects with Doomsday Prophecy. The cover but Marie kicks out at two. Levi tags out to Summer. Levi and Summer drop Marie with Fabulous Ending. The cover but Kim breaks it up.]

[Levi clotheslines himself and Kim over the top and to the outside. Summer hooks Marie in a single leg crab. Marie fights to the ropes and reaches them after about thirty seconds. Meanwhile Levi has Kim set up on top of the Spanish Announce table. Kim blocks his Book of Levi attempt and drills him with a double arm ddt through the announce position. Summer sets Marie up for The Stock Market Crash but Marie counters and delivers a flatliner instead. Marie rolls to the outside while the referee checks on Summer. Kim meanwhile sneaks into the ring, taking Marie’s place. Summer goes over to Kim only for Kim to catch her in a small package but Summer barely kicks out! Summer quickly gets up but Kim drops her with Shadowblade! Kim tags out to Marie. Superkick from Kim into a Hot Shot from Marie, FIRE & ICE! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Twin Magic