admin
Site Admin

Serena: Part 3 (Julia Braddock CD)

Post by admin » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:17 pm

==========
London, England
Off Camera
==========

The Braddock family home in London, England is quiet right now and relatively empty, empty with the lone exceptions being the two siblings who grew up in this very home: the former Julia Braddock now Chastity Alexis Noel and the former Glory Braddock now Lindsey Marie Noel. The two sisters have had a rocky relationship in the past but lately their bond has been rock solid. They have supported one another through thick and thin. And with their biological parents, Glenn Braddock and Maria Kurinsky, both passed on, they know they need one another more than ever. Lindsey moved away from this, their familial home, years ago and regrets the time she missed with Chastity. She makes it a point now to visit her whenever she can in order to keep their bond strong. This is what brings them together today in the lavish living room of the Braddock family home. It didn’t used to be as lavish as this; their father, Glenn Braddock, was a simple man who never needed much and thus never really had much, despite being wealthy. Before, when they were Julia and Glory, before they were adopted into the Noel family, Chastity and Lindsey were both the same way. But they enjoy a little bit more luxury than their father.

Lindsey Noel sits on the sofa wearing a pink square collar short puff sleeve fold mini dress with a hemline that stops just above the knee. She is perched atop matching pink open toed high heel pumps. Chastity sits next to her wearing a blue sleeveless high waist cami dress with a flounce ruffled hem that stops just above the knee. She is perched atop high heeled sandals. Both sisters have glasses of red wine in their hands.

“I am so glad you came to visit, Lindsey.” Chastity says. “How long are you planning to stay?”

“Just a few days, mate.” Lindsey answers. “You know me and my busy schedule, what with trying to run a company, be a mother, and actively wrestle.”

“Oh I know. Honestly, I have no idea how you do it.”

“Its delegating.” Lindsey says with a grin. “I delegate the jobs I don’t want to do to other people, namely running the company.” She sighs. “Unfortunately that means less time with you, of course.”

“We’ve been through this already, Lindsey.”

“I know. But you’re in GCW, which is owned by my company. If I really wanted, I could run things down there and thus be around you more. I wouldn’t have to make time out of my so-called busy schedule just to spend with my sister.”

“Do NOT beat yourself up.” Chastity says quickly. “You know good and bloody well that I prefer it this way. The more visible and active you become, the more people begin to attribute my success in GCW to the fact that my sister owns the company. I do not want that. I want people to recognize my success for what it is…my own hard work.” She shakes her head. “And I damn sure don’t want bitches like Aubrianna Powers using that tired old argument against me.”

“Yeah, those Powers kids can be a bit of a pain, can’t they?” Lindsey asks, grinning knowingly. Chastity nods her head.

“You can say that again. I am looking forward to getting my hands around her neck at Deadly Dreams. I am looking forward to choking her ass out at Deadly Dreams. She’s been a pain in my ass for far too long. At Deadly Dreams, she pays a price.”

“Careful, Chastity.”

“What’s that?”

“Careful.” Lindsey repeats. “Remember, don’t focus too much on Powers. You still have to go through either SIN or Jessi, that’s IF you beat Powers in the semi-finals.”

“Oh I WILL beat Powers. And yes, I will beat SIN or Ozborne too.” Chastity grins from ear to ear. “This is what I have been anxiously waiting on for over a year now. I never did get my rematch for the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship.”

“Right, because it was retired after the unification match.”

“Yes, I know.” Chastity sighs. “But it still sucks, y’know? I think I deserve a shot at Alexander Jones. I know I can beat him, Lindsey.”

“And I think you can beat him. But Tabitha Silverstone set up this tournament to crown a number one contender and I trust her judgment. She must think you can win because she put you in the tournament. Just remember, go out there and do what I know you can do…kick some ass and win.”

“I’ll drink to that.” Chastity raises up her glass of wine. Lindsey toasts Chastity and then they take a sip. After taking a sip of their wine for the toast, Lindsey speaks up again, changing the subject.

“You know who I realize is missing?”

“Who is that, mate?”

“Serena.” Lindsey states. “Where is your daughter?”

“Oh she’s studying.”

“Studying?” Lindsey furrows her brow in curiosity. “I thought school wasn’t in session?”

“No, no, not that kind of studying.” Chastity says, laughing softly. “She is at dad’s wrestling school.”

“Oh well that’s good to hear. It is nice to know that another generation of Noel will continue the legacy of conquering wrestling. Is she going to use this knowledge to help Melinda and Fiona? I had heard that they were all in some independent promotion?”

“Midwest Championship Wrestling, yes.” Chastity says, nodding her head. “And Serena had been helping her adoptive cousins, mainly as a manager or advocate of sorts. Unfortunately Melinda and Fiona didn’t exactly get the kind of start that they wanted. Serena felt horrible. I told her that it wasn’t her fault that Melinda and Fiona had a rough start in MWCW but she still felt responsible and decided to quit.”

“If she quit then why is she at dad’s school?”

“I heard everything Serena was telling me and what I heard were the same words I told Mother right before she adopted me. I heard, and saw, someone who lacked the self-confidence necessary to really make it in this business. That was me, Lindsey. That was the person I was many, many years ago.”

“That’s odd. Because I thought Serena caused you quite a bit of grief early on after you adopted her?”

“She was.” Chastity sighs. “But I wanted to break her of that stubbornness, that bull-headedness. So I set about to do just that, and I not only broke her of that but I fear I broke her spirit as well.

“Oh…” Lindsey remains quiet for a few moments. She sips her wine. “...I see…”

“Yes, you of all people would definitely see where this guilt is coming from. Biologically, I am your younger sister, but Mother, Aphrodite, she adopted me first before adopting you, making me your older sister by adoption. And together Mother and I broke your spirit too. She may not realize it but I do. I realize that you become a walking mat whenever you are around Mother or whenever you speak to her. You would do anything she asked of you without question. Like I said, she may not realize it…” she sighs “...but I do.”

“Honor your father and your Mother.” Lindsey says quietly.

“What I do not know is if Mother would feel guilty about this knowledge or empowered. I do know that I feel guilty about how I may have broken my own adopted daughter’s spirit. I want to make it right.”

“That’s the Braddock spirit coming out in you.” Lindsey quips with a smile returning to her face.

“I intend to instill Serena with some self-confidence, just as our Mother Aphrodite gave me self-confidence. I am going to prepare her for everything that she may encounter in the wrestling world, from the backstage politics, the business aspect of the industry, and how to wrestle.”

“Well even though you are absolutely ridiculous for feeling guilty and beating yourself up over your daughter’s lack of confidence,” Lindsey sips her wine before setting the glass down “I think that this is a great idea. In fact, I would love to help train her myself.”

“Oh that won’t be necessary, Lindsey.” Chastity says, shaking her head.

“Why not? I’m already working with Melinda and Fiona on a part time basis. I think Dawn may want to follow in my footsteps soon. Why not add Serena to my list of students?”

“The primary reason you shouldn’t add my daughter is because it would distract you.” Chastity points out. “You already have too much on your plate from running a company, being a mother, training students of your own, and being an active wrestler. Adding another issue to deal with would be insanity.”

“Chastity, mate, my first duty is to my family.”

“I appreciate the offer but honestly, love, I have it under control. Serena is my daughter and I broke her, it is my responsibility to put her back together again.”

“Keep it in mind, please? We are both daughters of Noel and I am proud of it. But none of my own children are interested. Melinda, I think, still secretly resents me for becoming a Noel. Fiona took my husband’s last name and seems more interested in keeping his legacy alive. I have no idea what Dawn will do. You, Chastity, are the only one contributing to our family…our new family. I want to see the Noel family continue to succeed and I want to contribute in some way.”

“I will keep it in mind, mate.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”