admin
Site Admin

Return to the Dungeon

Post by admin » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:49 pm

==========
The Subconscious Mind
Off Camera, Obviously
==========

Braddock has returned to the all too familiar dungeon; it appears as if it were a dark, old, castle, a castle right out of medieval times. There is a long winding staircase that seems to be leading down, spiraling downwards into the dungeon area. But this is no dungeon, this but the representation of Julia Braddock’s subconscious mind. Julia is currently descending this staircase, she is wearing black pants, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top. Julia hasn’t visited this place in a long time. But after losing the tag titles at Resurrection, being overlooked at receiving a World Title Match for so long, and then being screwed over at Deadly Dreams by Aubrianna Powers and a crooked referee, only to be fined for it. Julia has no other choice. She has no options. She marches up to a familiar cell. All of these cells once contained different sides of her persona. But for a time they were empty. She thought that she had managed to find a way to embrace all aspects of her personality. She thought she could be just the one perfect person. But she realizes now how wrong she was. Braddock makes her way to the familiar cell. She stops and looks inside. It’s empty, except for a throne. Julia opens the cell door and enters.

“Oh, well isn’t this fun?” Julia turns around and finds herself, well her more violent and aggressive side known as Chastity Noel, standing there. “I didn’t think we were going to meet like this anymore.”

“Shut up.”

“I take it things didn’t go the way you had planned.”

“You are me. You know damn well that they didn’t go as planned. Julia snaps back with venom.

“A little anger from the Girl Scout. I like it.”

“Look, Chastity. You and I both know why I’m here.” Julia says out of frustration. “Can we just get this over with?”

“No. I want to hear you say it first.”

Seriously?!”

“Yes.”

“Fine…” Julia sighs “…you were right.”

“Say it again?”

“You were right, Your Majesty.”

“Of course I was right. You were always too bloody weak and too damn afraid to do what was necessary. You were never capable of running our subconscious.” Chastity points to the throne. “Now go. Take your rightful place.”

“Locked away? In here?” Julia shakes her head. “No…”

“You have no choice. I am stronger than you now. I can force you there. I can make you disappear like I did the others. Do you want that?!”

“No, Your Highness…but why?”

“Because I cannot trust you to roam free. You must know that this is where you belong.”

“Yes…” Julia reluctantly sits on the throne. With a wave of Chastity’s hand chains and shackles emerge and lock Julia in place, keeping her on the throne. “…will I ever leave this place?”

“You kept me locked away. You were ashamed of me and only released me when you needed me to do your dirty work. And you want to ask if I’ll release you? I will crush your enemies. You will be a success again. You will continue to be The Face of GCW. But you had better get used to that seat and this cell. Because I plan to do to you what you did to me; keep you here for months or years on end, releasing you once in awhile whenever I need you.” Chastity laughs. “Then again, I doubt I will need you. I am sure that I can live your life better than you.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”