Livewire 12.12

randy

Livewire 12.12

Post by randy » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:15 am

We open backstage where we find Janice King, the first ever Hall of Fame journalist in GCW history (just ask her!) and she is standing next to the rather imposing figure of Clyde Sutter who smirks arrogantly, coldly at the camera.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen, Janice King here, your first ever Hall of Fame journalist in GCW history! And I am with “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter! Now Clyde, tonight and Jonathan Scarborough are going to be in tag team action against The Bad News Baers as you two continue your hunt for the GCW World Tag Team Championship, but you also have your eyes set on Jessica Lasiewicz next week on Fever, the GCW Heritage Champion. What are your thoughts as you head into one of your busiest and potentially most lucrative periods of your career?

Sutter chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: Lucrative, Ms. King? I suppose you could say that. Championship gold is not foreign to me. I am a two time MWE Television Champion and a former longest reigning MWE Riot Champion. Anyone who thinks of me as nothing but a mercenary looks at me completely wrong. I do not do what I do simply for the money, although that is a nice perk. I do this because I am the weapon of fate. Fate decides who lives and dies. Fate decides who rises and who falls. Fate decides when championship reigns end. And I am the individual who executes fate’s plans. Fate has rewarded me now with the opportunity to become GCW World Tag Team Champions by systematically running through the entire tag team division alongside Jonathan Scarborough. Eric and Chris Baer have no chance of survival here tonight. Their fate is sealed. As far as Ms. Lasiewicz is concerned…

He grins coldly.

Clyde Sutter: She may be taking this a little too personally but I can assure you none of this is personal. It’s just business. She has something that The Bling Empire wants. Now it isn’t up to me to decide if The Bling Empire, and Ms. Mansley in particular, deserves to take that championship. It is FATE that decides when Ms. Lasiewicz’s championship reign will end. And Ms. Lasiewicz, listen to that sounds…tick, tock, tick, tock…that is the sound of fate, fate has put your championship reign on a timer. It is running down. Your fate is sealed. Accept it.

Sutter turns and walks off.

--

M.A.E.V.E Vs Amber Mansley
[MAEVE starts fast with a running bicycle kick, a flying knee strike. Amber staggers into the corner. Hiroshima from MAEVE. A snap German suplex from MAEVE and then she locks in a Crossface chickenwing/rear naked choke with body scissors. Amber reaches the ropes after twenty seconds and then rolls to the outside. MAEVE launches herself over the top with a plancha, knocking Amber down. Amber catches MAEVE napping with a drop toe hold, sending her face first onto the steel steps. Amber rolls MAEVE back into the ring. Amber with a big boot, a twisting neck breaker, and then a standing somersault leg drop. The cover but MAEVE kicks out at two. Amber with a dropkick and a rolling elbow. Amber with a bridging German suplex for a two count. Amber delivers Slay Boo! She goes for Viral but MAEVE rolls out of the way and Amber hits nothing but canvas! MAEVE with a spike ddt. Suddenly the crowd boos as Big Boss Akeem hits the ring. MAEVE notices and turns her attention towards him. The two start to argue back and forth while Amber Mansley recovers. By the time MAEVE turns around she gets drilled with a second straight Slay Boo! Amber then delivers Its Giving Finisher! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Amber Mansley

[As Amber rolls out of the ring, Akeem rushes towards a fallen M.A.E.V.E while two women cheer on at ringside, with one of them holding onto Akeem's black fur coat. The referee quickly steps in, shoving him backwards. This causes Akeem to smack his hands away from him. Taking another step back, Akeem then spin kicks the ref in the mid-section! The crowd boos! Quickly, he picks up the ref and tosses him to the outside. Landing at the feet of the women, Akeem then dust himself off and poses for the crowd.

He then turns his attention towards M.A.E.V.E., leaning down to laugh in her face. Placing a foot on her chest, Akeem flexes to the crowd and then the women. More boos rain down. Suddenly, M.A.E.V.E. grabs a hold of Akeem's foot! His eyes grow big. the crowd cheers a bit. M.A.E.V.E. slowly picks herself up from the mat, causing Akeem to hop on one foot. He attempts to beg off, saying he was sorry. M.A.E.V.E. then drops his feet before following up with a vicious headbutt! This sends Akeem to the mat! the crowd roars!

M.A.E.V.E. pounces, pulling at Akeem's legs. However, the two women reach under the bottom rope to grab a hold of Akeem's long arms. With the numbers, they're able to wrangle Akeem away from her clutches, bringing him to the outside. They immediately drape his arms around their necks and scurry off. M.A.E.V.E., spotting this, exists the ring in a fury. She chases after the women with fire in her eyes. This is where a slew of security guards, wearing the same black shirts as the ones who have assisted Akeem and Alexander Jones in the past, swarm from the side of the arena, creating a wall between M.A.E.V.E, Akeem and the women. M.A.E.V.E. attempts to fight off the security guards, even biting one of them. However, the collective shove M.A.E.V.E. down to the mat, allowing the women to drag Akeem's lifeless body up the ramp to the curtains. M.A.E.V.E. hisses at the guards as they stand in front of her, unflinching.]

--

Jazmyn Rain is in her locker room and she finds herself in a much better mood following Deadly Dreams. She’s getting booed, but that’s the last thing that she even cares about as she begins to express her thoughts.

Jazmyn Rain: At Deadly Dreams, I corrected the FLUKE! Thank GOD! Someone like Tori COlbert has no right at claiming that they are better than me. Now, I’ve never said that Tori Colbert is a bad wrestler or anything like that. I don’t even think that she’s bad. But the notion that she can be a Myra Rivers protege and the fact that she can benefit from that to get to ‘greatness’ is a stupid idea. As the ORIGINAL Myra Rivers protege in my own right, I take that as a damn insult. Tell me, why is Tori Colbert someone that can be destined for greatness? It’s surely not because of the mentorship. Oh is it because she’s from some stupid wrestling family? Is that it?

Jazmyn pauses as she begins to roll her eyes.

Jazmyn Rain: Yeah, there are WAY too many wrestling families in this business and hell there are far too many people in this business from any sort of wrestling family that RELY on that to be relevant because their in ring abilities aren’t good enough otherwise. Hell, in GCW alone, how many wrestling families have there been? Let me rattle off some examples over the years: the Braddocks, the Joneses, the Noels at one point, the Kayls… and really the Penkzee-Nelson line isn’t any different. What you and your whole family are, Tori, are a bunch of leeches.

You’re going to take Myra’s legacy and you’re going to bury it into the ground just like your aunt took the world title that she won by an unbearable fluke from Myra and has buried it into the ground. Your entire family is full of egomaniacal leeches that want to act like you are better than you really are. To me, Tori? What I proved at Deadly Dreams is that you’re a Heritage title chaser AT BEST… and you know there’s really nothing wrong with that. In GCW, even a Heritage title reign or two might be enough to get you into the Hall of Fame. Lord knows the Hall of Fame standard around here has plummeted.

I mean seriously… if Tiffany Manning can get into the GCW Hall of Fame, so can you.

Sadly…

The standard for greatness in this company isn’t the same as it used to be. But that’s fine! Because I came back to raise that standard again! So, take these parting words and move on, Tori.

I proved that your win over me was a fluke and now I get to move on to what I want to do. You were a nice little distraction for a while but you really have two choices. You can move on, just take the fluke win that you got over me and put it as a feather in your cap and go for the Heritage Championship or something while I do what I need to do to become a 5 time world champion in this company and claim the actual GCW World Championship for the first time. You can swallow your pride and realize that you’re at a standard that is “good”, but not “great”. I can never respect someone like you and I damn sure can’t respect anyone that comes from your gaggle of family fuck ups. Or, you can be STUPID… which let’s be honest… so much of your family is… and continue to try to chase an impossible dream. You can TRY to come after me again… and that’s not an invitation… I know how the moronic new kids on the block think these days… and you can be further exposed for the fluke that you are. It’s really that simple. If I were you, I’d just swallow my pride and move on. You’re wondering why I’m saying this all to you and well, I admit… part of it is to run up the score. But really, the main point is basically to warn you not to fuck with me again. I’ve already humbled you once and I really don’t want to entertain this sidetrack that you are any longer. There is only ONE thing that I want to do here and that’s reclaim MY glory in this company and FINALLY put this company in the direction it should’ve stayed in when I left to begin with.

I’m not here to play around anymore. PERIOD!

Jazmyn has a bit of an angry look on her face before she turns and makes her exit from the locker room.

--

Live from an undisclosed location…it is dark, but there are three individuals standing there, three silhouettes that we can make out to be female. The lights come on and we see that this is Sophie O’Brian, Arcadia Chavez, and Sierra Michaels of Transcendence. Sophie is wearing a forest green knee length pencil skirt, white silk blouse, and a matching forest green business suit jacket. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Arcadia Chavez is wearing torn black denim jeans and a black crop top and black boots. Sierra is wearing a black form fitting dress and black high heeled pumps. Sierra is also sporting her Skuld mask.

Sophie O’Brian: Here is wisdom…ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is a crime. Ignorance is a sin. Ignorance, in fact, is a cardinal sin, an unforgivable sin that can get you killed. The Empire of Japan ignorantly ignored the warnings of the United States government of its impending destruction. What happened following was the dropping of two atomic bombs that destroyed two cities. The ignorance of the American south in its desire to pursue secession led to the near complete obliteration of the South as a result of the American Civil War. Societies and nations choosing to remain ignorant of the ravings of psychopaths and madmen have led to the rise of dictators like Josef Stalin that murdered millions of his own people. Choosing to remain in ignorance leads only to destruction.

She places on arm around the shoulder of Arcadia and the other around the shoulder of Sierra.

Sophie O’Brian: The Bling Empire have chosen to remain ignorant of the threat of Transcendence. Instead they chase materialistic quests, such as the tag team championship and the heritage championship. They chase gold while ignoring the sins that their empire, specifically Clyde Sutter, have committed against us. But we have not forgotten. We have not allowed ourselves to remain in ignorance.

Sophie scowls.

Sophie O’Brian: Mr. Sutter, we had a peace for a time. But then because of your ignorant business arrangement with The Bling Empire you decided to attack me on Fever. That was a mistake, Mr. Sutter, a mistake that you will regret. When the time is right, Transcendence will strike. We will get our revenge. And your empire will come to ruin…

Arcadia Chavez: You have been warned.

Sierra Michaels: You will fall.

O’Brian grins knowingly.

Sophie O’Brian: For those who do not wish to remain in ignorance, for those who do not wish to fall and crumble as The Bling Empire soon will…just look at us, look at this family, a family who has embraced wisdom. Everyone who has accepted my gracious hand has benefited greatly from my assistance. I continue to reach out to the denizens of GCW who need their careers, their very lives, revitalized by Holy Wisdom. The offer of friendship is there for the taking. Just ask

--

Heritage Championship
Kana Hoshiko Vs Jessica Lasiewicz

[Kana starts with a lariat and an axe kick. She goes for another lariat but Jessica catches her with an arm drag, a Japanese arm drag, and then a spinning heel kick. Lasiewicz goes for Our Lady Peace but Kana avoids contact and then delivers a running high knee. Lasiewicz rolls into the corner. Kana with a handspring back elbow and then a code breaker. She covers but only gets a one count. Kana with a snap suplex and a swinging neck breaker. She goes up to the top rope. She leaps off, attempting a hurricinrana but Jessica counters with a sitout power bomb into a jackknife cover for a two count. Lasiewicz with a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, Beauty! Lasiewicz applies a leg grapevine. Hoshiko reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Lasiewicz with a dragon screw leg whip and then applies an inverted figure four. Kana reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds in the hold. Lasiewicz goes for another dragon screw but Kana connects with an enziguri breaking the hold.]

[Kana with a roundhouse kick, a stunner, and then a springboard moonsault for a cover and a two count. Kana with a brainbuster and then heads up top…double foot stomp! But it hurt Kana’s legs just as much as it took out of Lasiewicz and she can’t quite capitalize! She goes for another axe kick but Jessica catches the foot and counters with another dragon screw. She steps through into a figure four and then bridges into the Four Card Trick. Lucky for Kana, she is very close to the ropes and is able to reach them after about thirty seconds of struggling, but the damage has most definitely been done. Jessica pulls herself up and then sets Kana up for In Your Dreams…she connects! She pulls Kana up and goes for The Hot Shot but Kana back drops out of it. Kana with Destiny of Hoshiko!]

[Then the crowd boos as Amber Mansley, Clyde Sutter, and Jonathan Scarborough hit the ring. Scarborough takes Kana and drops her with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. Sutter takes Lasiewicz and locks her up in Judgment Day, slowly but surely choking her out. Meanwhile Amber Mansley takes hold of the GCW Heritage Championship and holds it high over her head while Sutter continues to choke out Lasiewicz.]
WINNER: No Contest. Jessica Lasiewicz retains GCW Heritage Championship.

--

ASC: Victoria has been one of the most reputable names of the industry for a long time. So, I understand that this may be an uphill battle for me. But, what Victoria Salinas doesn't understand is what it's really like to be fighting that uphill battle."

She said, a brief montage of Victoria's success in GCW as well as 5BW and other places come across the screen.

ASC: "But, the thing about her is that she's kept her spot for a long time. She's grown complacent, and that's where I'm defeating her. She doesn't want this win as much as I do, and tonight I'm going to make her tap out."

--

Previously Recorded
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is walking through the living room of the Premium Bulgari Suite of the Bulgari Hotel in London.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You didn’t think I would be spending any more time than I will have to be in Birmingham, did you?

Danielle rolls her eyes.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Seriously guys? Get a clue. I have been based in London since coming to the United Kingdom. But you were all treated to a hell of a show on Fever last week. We all saw how we left the so-called Heritage Champion, Jessica Lasiewicz, all bloodied to close out Fever. Jess, you just need to accept that Amber is going to take the Heritage Championship from you. Just like the “Crown Jerel of Pro Wrestling” needs to accept that she isn’t going to take my X-Division Championship from me.

Danielle takes a seat on the couch.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I mean who calls themselves the crown jewel? Girl, you aren’t royalty. I am! It is why your slutty mommy got rid of you after you were born. While I was born into wealth and sophistication so that automatically makes me better than you. And you think you are actually going to take the X-Division Championship from me? Girl, please. I am on the ascension to the GCW World Heavyweight Championship. You, Marie, are just going to be a footnote in my legendary X-Division Championship reign.

--

Victoria Salinas is already good to go to compete a little bit later. She’s definitely thinking through some things knowing that she’s only had one match since coming back to GCW< but she is definitely not letting things get to her at this point. Something though, that causes her to narrow her eyes a bit is the appearance of Janice King with a microphone.

Victoria Salinas: No…

Janice’s eyes widen with surprise as there is some laughter heard from the crowd.

Janice King: What do you mean no?

Victoria Salinas: I’m not talking to you.

Janice King: But we used to do plenty of interviews back in the day…

Victoria Salinas: Yeah, that was back when you were humble and not on this “greatest interviewer” kick. So, again… no.

Janice King: What the hell happened to you, Victoria? You used to be cool.

Victoria Salinas: People change and people grow up. Now, I do have an interview for tonight, but I specifically asked that it was anyone else but you.

Janice King: …you’re kidding me…

Janice’s mood doesn’t get much better when Roderick Osborn shows up.

Victoria Salinas: Right now, I just find that you’re not the most trustworthy interview around here. Sorry.

Janice narrows her eyes with anger.

Janice King: You’ll regret this.

Janice turns and leaves, clearly not happy with what just transpired.

Victoria Salinas: Boy, things have sure changed around here haven’t they?

Roderick Osborn: You’re telling me. Anyway, sorry about all of that. Janice in recent years has been… you know. But, let’s focus on the task at hand. Tonight, you’ve got your first one on one match since coming back to GCW, but before we dive into that, let’s discuss the previous match that you did have which was that triple threat tag team match that resulted in a victory for Jazmyn Rain and Gabriella Austin. I imagine that’s not how you envisioned your first match back…

Victoria Salinas: Absolutely not. Neither Tori Colbert and I were pinned or anything and that at lowest softens the blow for me a bit, but at the same time, I had my own private moment in the locker room after the match and I wasn’t feeling good at all. There were plenty of negative, private feelings that the public at large didn’t see, I’ll give you that. Now, yeah, I have always had a tendency to be hard on myself, but to be quite honest with you, I was in the locker room after that match and I was definitely feeling like the nostalgia act that someone like Jazmyn Rain has been preaching to the heavens that she isn’t. But that’s a ‘me’ thing, you know? It’s just one match and it wasn’t a one on one match, so really, you just pick yourself up and move forward.

Roderick Osborn; I don’t think anyone in the company is labeling you as a nostalgia act, but I understand where you come from. Now, tonight, you do have a match against Aria Stevens-Crawford and she’s not one to take lightly.

Victoria Salinas: No, she’s definitely not. I’ve definitely seen some of the work that she’s put in on Fever for the most part and I know that she’s pretty damn capable. I will be the first to admit that. But, I’ve been hungering for a one on one match around here for a while and especially coming off the tag team match, I’m going into this feeling like I’ve got to have this one. Aria might be good at what she does, but I know going in with all due respect that she’s not going to have the same fire that I have and as you know, over the years, that fire is what has always carried me through no matter what the situation is. Considering that my last two matches, the tag match, and the match before in 2018 didn’t go so well for me, I’m going into this match wanting to change that… of course. When I faced Myra Rivers in our last GCW match prior to my departure… I admit… that did cut me pretty deep.

I didn’t want to lose to her because you know how she was at the time. Thankfully, she’s gotten much better since then, but even still… to leave on THAT note… that didn’t do my confidence any good for years.

But I’m back now. This is a different beginning in a different time and I know Aria is going to give me her best shot, but I didn’t come back to GCW to be a loser, that’s for sure!

With that being said, Victoria makes her departure and the interview ends.

--

Victoria Salinas Vs Aria Stevens-Crawford
[Salinas starts with a head scissors takedown, a lariat, and then a spinning heel kick. She goes for another lariat but Aria ducks it and lands a step up enziguri followed by a swinging neck breaker. Aria with Maple Fever followed by a slingshot suplex. She locks Victoria in a fujiwara arm bar. Salinas reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Aria with Overture To Victory and floats over into the cover and gets a two count. Aria goes for Vipress Sonata but Salinas blocks it with a neck breaker. Victoria with a bulldog takedown and then a backflip driving the knees into the gut of Aria. The cover but Aria kicks out at two. Salinas with a chick kick followed by a Busaiku knee. Salinas goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Aria ducks out of the way, Vicky lands on her feet, Aria with a pele kick followed by a ddt. Aria goes for a Russian leg sweep but Salinas counters with The Ginger Breaker. Salinas with Burning Desire. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Victoria Salinas

--

We open backstage where we find Destiny Skye, alongside her best friend and tag team partner Julia Braddock. “The Kensington Knockout” is wearing an autumn winter two piece beaded wool long sleeve tweed jacket and knee length skirt, carolina blue, with a white blouse. She is perched atop silver high heeled pumps. Destiny, meanwhile, is dressed for action in her all black ring gear. She looks ready for her match tonight against Travis Vessey.

Julia Braddock: So are you ready for tonight? Vessey is going to be a tough challenge and I know a victory over him can certainly propel you back to the top.

Destiny smirks.

Destiny Skye: I’m always ready for a fight. Whatever Vessey has planned to dish out, I can damn sure take, and I will throw it all back at him and then some. You’re right, anytime you can beat a guy like him is a big deal, but it’s time to remind everyone that I aint no slouch. I am a former GCW World Champion in my own right. Vessey had better be taking this serious himself or else I’ll whip his ass in a hot minute.

She snaps her fingers.

Destiny Skye: Just like that.

Julia Braddock: It’s good to see you so confident, Des.

Destiny Skye: And it’s good to see that you appear to have calmed down a little.

Julia Braddock: What do you mean?

Destiny Skye: Face it, you have been a little different since Deadly Dreams, Jules. You have been more aggressive. Hell, last week on Fever I thought you were gonna bloody kill Powers.

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: Not kill him…just beat him down and send a message to his bratty sister. But you’re right, I have changed and it does go back to Deadly Dreams. That night I learned something. I learned that I cannot just rest on my laurels. I cannot afford to be too laid back and relaxed. I have to be aggressive, I have to be more ruthless if I want to maintain my spot as the one true Face of GCW. I have to be aggressive if I want to one day regain the GCW World Championship.

Destiny pats Julia on the back.

Destiny Skye: Your time will come, Jules. Just be patient.

Julia Braddock: I know. I can afford to be patient. I have learned patience over the years. I have no idea what the immediate future holds for me but I do know that I will get my revenge on Aubrianna Powers and I will regain the GCW World Championship. Those are my two goals. And I will do whatever it takes to achieve them. That is a Vow of Chastity.

--

Destiny Skye Vs Travis Vessey
[Vessey with a lariat and then a dropkick and a flying forearm. He whips her into the ropes and goes for a backdrop but Destiny kicks him in the face and then delivers a roundhouse kick followed by a spinning heel kick. Destiny with a scissors kick and a swinging neck breaker. Destiny applies a calf crusher. Vessey reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, pulling himself to the apron. Destiny with a springboard dropkick knocking Vessey to the floor. Destiny with a suicide dive over the top taking out Vessey. She rolls him back into the ring. Destiny with a springboard spinning heel kick. Destiny then locks in The Birmingham Cloverleaf. Vessey reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Destiny goes for The Destiny Cutter but Vessey counters by pushing her off and then delivers a back drop. Vessey with a snap tiger suplex and then a snap ddt. The cover but Destiny shoots her right shoulder up off the mat just before three. Vessey goes for a German suplex but Destiny counters into a calf crusher. Vessey reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Destiny tries to lock in The Birmingham Cloverleaf again but Vessey counters with a small package…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

--

We open backstage where we find Janelle St. Claire standing by in front of the trainer’s room.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here and I am here waiting to hear word about the condition of GCW Heritage Champion Jessica Lasiewicz, who, along with Kana Hoshinko, was ruthlessly attacked by The Bling Empire earlier this evening. Hopefully I…

Janelle is interrupted when the door opens. Lasiewicz emerges, still in her ring gear and carrying her GCW Heritage Championship title belt.

Janelle St. Claire: Jessica, what updates do you have? How are you feeling after that attack from The Bling Empire?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Jak wygląda moje samopoczucie, idioto?

The Archangel shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Look, Janelle, I try to be a fighting champion. Next week, after Fever concludes, I will have defended this championship three times in the span of a month. The Bling Empire think they are so high and mighty. Page hasn’t even had one title defense. Hell, even that lame Alexander Jones has one title defense under his bitch ass belt. I am the workhorse of this company. I wanted to give Kana the fight she deserved. Unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way. For Kana, I make one promise…when I retain my championship next week against Clyde Sutter…because I guarantee that big bastard has a receipt coming…WHEN I retain against him next week, as far as I am concerned Kana is next in line. She deserves the title match that she was screwed out of here tonight. Now as far as Amber Mansley and The Bling Empire are concerned…

She shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: If you wanted a title shot all you had to do was ask. But now you went and made this personal. You had your meathead muscle beat me down and choke me out. Tell me, Amber, do you care how you get the title? Do you give a damn about how you look? I mean, wouldn’t it be better if you actually beat me for the championship clean? Or is your grand plan to have Sutter beat me next week and then have him hand it over to you on silver platter? Either way, it isn’t going to work. I am going to send Sutter back to you in a bodybag. I am going to give Kana the title shot she has earned. And then I’m coming for you, then I am going to give you your title shot, and I am not just going to beat you, I am going to break your damn legs.

She shuts her eyes.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Popełniłeś duży błąd. Nie jestem osobą, którą chcesz złościć. Stanę się Twoim najgorszym koszmarem. Dobranoc.

Jessica Lasiewicz turns and walks off.

--

Da Bad News Baers Vs Clyde Sutter & Jonathan Scarsborough

[Eric starts off against Jonathan. Jonathan with a spinning flying forearm and then a step up enziguri. Scarborough with headlock and then knees to Eric’s head. Eric tags out to Chris. Chris in but Scarborough with a jumping body slam. Scarborough tags out to Sutter. Sutter with The Assassination to Chris. Eric tries to get involved but gets dropped with a Signal Disruption from Scarborough for his troubles. Sutter takes Chris and drops him with Unforgiven. He locks in Judgment Day to Chris. Chris Baer taps out.]
WINNERS: Clyde Sutter & Jonathan Scarborough

[Suddenly Madison and Bianca, the tag champions, hit the ring. They jump Scarborough and Clyde Sutter and begin to brawl. Things are on an even level until Amber Mansley and Danielle Page, the remaining members of The Bling Empire, hit the ring. The brawl continues with the tag team champions Madison and Bianca in serious trouble in this four on two scenario. Sutter and Scarborough work over on Madison Lewis while Page and Amber work over Bianca. Then the fans erupt again…Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, Fabulous, hit the ring and join the fray! Lasiewicz peels Sutter off of Madison and Summer peels Amber off of Bianca. It’s an even four on four again as the brawl ensues. Eventually referees and security officials are able to break up the fight. The fans begin chants of “Let Them Fight!”]

--

[Samuel Price resides in the interview lounge alongside Veronica Starr, dressed in a purple form fitting dress. The brunette stood with her posture upright and her eyes glancing back and forth between Price and the camera.]

Samuel price: Thank you guys. I'm currently with Veronica Starr, manager of the current World Heavyweight Champion Alexander Jones. It's interesting that you are here and yet Alexander is not. He's been doing the rounds around the UK this entire week. Certainly as World Champion you're always on the go. However i was informed that you were the one with a message to prepare. Though i wonder, where is the World Champion? Where is Alexander?

[Veronica gives a soft chuckle.]

Veronica: First off, you're not going to say Good Evening? I am but a woman. You're supposed to a dignified, seasoned interviewer. A gentleman.

Price: Ms. Starr, I asked a question.

[She shakes her head at him. Her remains firm in his spot.]

Veronica: Well I'm doing fantastic, thanks for asking.

[Her tone was dripped in a condescending tone.]

Veronica: Haven't been better. That's what happens when you're managing The World Champion. Who, to answer your question, is in his suite right now the street from here, in the lab, breaking down footage of Aubrey Powers like a Zapruder film. I've given him a few matches that shows her strengths, her glory but most importantly, her weaknesses. And it should be known by now that Alexander and myself, when you show weakness to us? it's game over.

[She smirks.]

Veronica: We like this matchup. There's a few things that she offers and she's accomplished a lot. However, I am disappointed. I am personally disappointed that it was Aubrey Powers that won that tournament.

[Price raises an eyebrow.]

Price: And why is that?

Veronica: Isn't it obvious? Everyone saw what happened in that first round match with Julia Braddock. Former face of this company I should add. Absolute legend. Julia Braddock choked Aubrey out in the middle of the ring. And if that referee had any sense, he would have saw that it was Aubrey that pushed him. Not Julia. We wanted Julia Braddock. To have a wrestler who was the symbol of this great company challenge the new face of GCW in Alexander. And they''ve never been in the ring before? That's money.

[She pauses.]

Veronica: That's money. We want that match. We wanted that match. SIN is another. Longest Heritage Champion of all time. A tremendous athlete. You have even Danielle Page, who's been calling Alexander's name for months. Current X Division Champion. Just beat an Hall of Famer in Vessey. I'm disappointed that Aubrey Powers stooped to the level that she did and screw Julia out of what was hers. And i can tell you this, Price. Aubrey saying that we should hand the title to her. That she's going to make Alexander her bitch.

[Veronica tightens her face.]

Veronica: Aubrey, you got his attention. That's why he's not here. that's why he's in the suite, getting an advantage over you. That's why we got this and we have Danielle Page, Julia Braddock, S.I.N SIN calling our name. No one disrespects Alexander. No one talks down on his face. he wanted me to make that perfectly clear. that is why you've been past by. You've done a lot and beating you, despite you cheating your way here, hey, that's money. We're going to make a lot of money on this match. I hope the money you're going to make helps accept the fact that this isn't your company anymore. And this is a new game.

[She turns to price.]

Veronica: And disrespecting the top guy, which is Alexander. Comes at a cost. You come at the king, you best not miss correct? Just be careful what you say between now and then. OK? Just be careful.

[Veronica grins before slowly walking off.]

--

Backstage, we see Gabriella Austin not in a skybox or a fancy locker room. She is sitting on a production crate somewhere unknown backstage. What is also noticeably she is not wearing anything fancy. Blue jeans and a white t-shirt is her attire for the evening. She looks pretty downtrodden. A far cry from the woman who was on top of the world at one point screwing over Miss America and D’Nae Moore. With no Alexander Jones in sight, Gabriella gives off the impression that she is alone on an island by herself. No clear ally in the locker look.

What she doesn’t notice is Sophie O’Briend staring at her in the background. She lingers on the GCW Hall of Famer for a moment before walking off in the distance. What does this mean? Only time will tell...

--

Backstage we find “The Phoenix” Marie Jones pacing back and forth. She is dressed in her ring gear as she tries to get pumped up and ready for her X Division Championship match later on tonight. Marie is interrupted when her identical twin sister Kimberly Williams enters the scene.

Kimberly Williams: Ta-Da! How do I look?

Kim takes a bow and then spins around. The Woman Scorned is dressed identically to her twin sister, making it damn near impossible to tell them apart. Marie sighs and shakes her head.

Marie Jones: No, Kim.

Kimberly Williams: Uh, that wasn’t a ‘yes or no’ question, sis!

Marie Jones: You look fine, Kim, but I know what you’re thinking and what you’re planning. The answer to your next question is definitely no.

Kim furrows her brow.

Kimberly Williams: Are you psychic or something?

Marie Jones: Look, Kim, you’ve done it before and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what’s on your mind. You want to play the ol’ switcheroo on Danielle Page.

Kimberly Williams: And why not? It isn’t like the rich bitch doesn’t have it coming!

Jones shakes her head.

Marie Jones: Sorry, Kim, but the answer is still no. I have to know if I can handle this on my own. Look at me! When this company reopened I became the first ever GCW World Champion. I would go on to win that title many more times after that. But lately I have been in a slump. People have forgotten just who I am and exactly what I am capable of. I need to remind them what I am capable of and maybe, just maybe, I need to prove to myself that I can still hang.

Kimberly Williams: You don’t need to prove shit to anyone.

Marie Jones: Yes, yes I do.

The Phoenix places a hand on Kim’s shoulder.

Marie Jones: But after that attack Bling Empire put down on Jess and Kana earlier, a little backup wouldn’t hurt. Watch from the back and if Page’s goons decide that she can’t handle business on her own then feel free to join in on the fun. Otherwise I want tonight’s match to just be between myself and Page. One on one. I have to know that when the chips are down I can still count on myself to handle this. Understand?

Kim reluctantly nods her head.

Kimberly Williams: Yeah, I got ya…

Marie Jones: Good. Thanks, Kim.

--

Main Event:
X-Division Championship
Marie Jones Vs Danielle Page

[Jones starts fast with a lariat clothesline, a hip toss, an arm drag, and a dropkick that sends Page tumbling through the ropes to the apron. Marie with a springboard dropkick sending Page to the floor. Marie with a suicide dive over the top takes out Page. Marie whips her into the steel steps. Marie rolls her into the ring. Marie goes for a springboard but Page rolls out of the way, Marie lands on her feet and then drops Page with a Kissed by Fire. Marie covers but Page shoots her right shoulder up off the mat just in time after two. Marie whips Page into the ropes. She lowers her head and Page leap frogs over and then rebounds with a claymore kick, dropping Jones. Page then plants her with a belly to belly suplex and a neck breaker. The cover but Marie kicks out at two.]

[Page with a pump handle slam and then applies an arm bar. Marie reaches the ropes after twenty seconds. Page with a cross face chicken wing. Marie reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Page goes for an axe kick but Marie ducks out of the way and lands a pele kick. Marie with a bulldog takedown followed by a Divine Impact for a cover but Page kicks out at two and a half. Marie then wraps Page up in the Angel’s Arch. Page reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Marie drags her back out to the center and tries to reapply it but Page counters into a small package and gets a two count only. Page with a superkick and then an axe kick. Page with a Princess Cut. The cover but Marie gets a shoulder up at the last second. Page goes for Princess Kick but Marie catches the foot, spins her around, and drops her with The Hot Shot! Marie covers but Page gets her foot on the bottom rope just in time!]

[Marie pulls Page up and goes for The Ave Maria but Page counters with a belly to back suplex. Page with The Princess Kick and connects! Page locks in The Bling Lock! Marie reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds! Page whips Marie into the ropes and delivers a pop up power bomb. Page sets Marie up for Diamonds Are Forever but Marie counters and connects with The Vindicator! Marie goes for Kissed by Fire again but Page moves out of the way. Page connects with Diamonds Are Forever! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW X Division Champion: Danielle Page

[There's wild commotion going on backstage. The first location seen is the interview area, however, to the right, inaudibly yelling can be heard. Turning around the corner reveals one of the walkways with a garage opening on the sides. It's only then where two people are seen. Big Brodie, wearing nothing but a white tanktop that showcases his upper body and black shorts, rapidly approaching Dexter Russell, who's backpeddling.]

Big Brodie: Why you running?! Why you running?!

[Brodie barks at Russell, who's eyes are widen as he waves his hands at him. The cameraman gets a bit closer as Brodie grits his teeth.]

Brodie: Why you shaking? Why you shaking? I ain't gone hurt yo ass!

[Russell attempts to turn and run. Brodie doesn't run after him, only chuckling. Without much effort, Brodie runs him down, getting in front of him and stopping his progress. Russell tries to beg off.]

Brodie: C'mon man! C'mon. Where you thought you were going?

Russell: Brodie, please!

[Brodie surrounds him, while keeping his distance. Russell then retreats to the wall.]

Brodie: You a man right? be a man. Be a man! Look at me. Don't cover up. We just talking boy. Get yo ass off the wall.

[Russel gulps. Brodie inches closer, baring teeth.]

Brodie: You letting your girl talk greasy to my mans? She calling people bitches?

Russell: Hey, hey! Listen! My wife-

[Brodie tightens his face.]

Brodie: And that's the problem. Yo wife think this a game. You the man of the household. You suppose to lead. You suppose to keep her in check.

[The guards inch in.]

Brodie: There's no bitches round here. We'll show you a bitch. We'll show you a bitch. We'll show her a bitch.

[Russell stumbles back to the wall as Brodie scowls at him.]

Brodie: Take yo shit off.

[This causes Russell to give a quizzical expression.]

Russell: Huh?

Brodie; Take yo shit off! You dumb? That cheap ass suit. That cheap ass watch. Take all that shit off.

[Brodie motions for him to do as he says. Russell still has his eyes bulging.]

Brodie: Chop chop!

[As he speaks, his muscles flex. Russell gulps again. He then glares at Brodie before he proceeds to unbutton his suit jacket. Taking it off, Brodie observes, mean mugging Dexter the whole way. Eventually, he takes off his shirt and then his pants. He gives a look to Brodie, who once again balls his fist. Finally, Dexter now stands in just his boxer briefs with his clothes and watch on the ground. Russel lowers his head, not making eye contact with Brodie.]

Brodie: Now that's a bitch right there.

[Brodie towers over Dexter.]

Brodie: You came into this world nothing, you nothing now. Yo wife talked greasy. So this is how it is. Now if you want to be a man for once, yo tell ole girl we ain't going to repeat it again. Do you job. Do your job. Be a man. Protect her from herself. This ain't a game. She gon get hurt. understand?

[he howls at Russell, who slides down to the ground, covering up. Brodie shakes his head before grabbing Dexter's clothes and tearing his shirt, suit and pants with his bare hands. Tossing it on the ground, he gives a long look at Dexter.]

Brodie: bitch ass.

[He then saunters off, leaving Dexter by himself, still covering himself up.]