Fever 3.11

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.11

Post by admin » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:11 pm

September 30th, 2023 - AO Arena in Manchester, UK

We cut to the ringside area where Robert Lee stands in the ring with microphone in hand.

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time…Arcadia Chavez, Sierra Michaels, and Sophie O’Brian…TRANSCENDENCE!

"Under the Graveyard" by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play. Sophie emerges from behind the curtain first being flanked by Arcadia Chavez on her right and Sierra Michaels on her left. Arcadia and Sierra are dressed to compete and look intensely focused on the task at hand. Sophie, meanwhile, sports a pleasant smile. Sophie is wearing a forest green knee length pencil skirt, white silk blouse, and a matching forest green business suit jacket. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Sophie, Arcadia, and Sierra stand there and soak in a mixed reaction from the fans in attendance. Sophie then motions for Arcadia and Sierra to follow her down the aisle. They ignore the fans, many of whom want a high five. Instead they make a beeline towards the ring. Arcadia and Sierra step up onto the ring apron first followed by Sophie. Arcadia and Sierra hold the ropes open for Sophie who enters the ring. Arcadia and Sierra then enter the ring. Sophie retrieves a microphone from Robert Lee.

Sophie O’Brian: Here is wisdom…It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge.

She smirks knowingly.

Sophie O’Brian: Ever since I put Transcendence together it was my goal to assist the needy, the oppressed, those who find themselves in a career spiraling out of control. Sierra Michaels and Arcadia Chavez are fine examples of what can happen when you accept the gift I offer. The reverse must also be true. Those who have ascended but do not deserve their lofty spot must be brought down and pay for their crimes, especially those who have committed crimes directly against Transcendence. I want The Bling Empire to understand that Transcendence did not ASK for this war but we will accept it nevertheless. Feel free to ignore my warnings, feel free to ignore the threat that we pose. You will be the one to suffer at our hands when we choose to strike. And we will strike at a time and place of our choosing. You will not when, you will not know where, but we will strike.

Arcadia Chavez: La venganza es un plato que se sirve frío.

Chavez chuckles.

Arcadia Chavez: Before we handle personal business, Sierra and I shall handle something that is strictly business. Allison, Carmen, this isn’t personal. It’s business. Our beloved Sophie has given us a gift, a second chance to make our careers mean something. We will not squander it. To continue to move up the tag team ladder…

She points a finger into the camera.

Arcadia Chavez: …we must go through you!

Sierra Michaels: The tag team division is ours for the taking! All we must do is reach out and take it! Allison and Carmen will not stop us! No one can stop us!

Sophie grins as she pats them both on the back.

Sophie O’Brian: Quite right, my friends. Giving gifts is fun indeed but there is a time and place for selfishness and greed. You have suffered for far too long and the time has come for you to be greedy. The time has come for you to take what you want. If you wish the rule the tag team division then rule it, take the throne, and begin with Mundo Del Tigre. This is wisdom…

Transcendence vs. Mundo Del Tigre
[Sierra with several quick arm drags and a dropkick to Allison. Sierra with a flying forearm smash then an axe kick. She whips Allison into the ropes. Carmen blind tags in. Sierra with another axe kick but Carmen drops her with a spinning heel kick. Carmen goes for a suplex but Sierra floats over and strikes a Fatality Effect. Sierra tags out to Arcadia. Chavez in with a release German suplex and then a swinging neck breaker. Arcadia with a bulldog takedown. She tags out to Sierra. Arcadia and Sierra drop Carmen with Under the Graveyard. Sierra covers but Allison breaks it up. Arcadia floors Allison with Scythe. Sierra sets Carmen up and drops her with Dynasty Drop. She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Transcendence

=====================================================================

Pre-recorded…

We cut to a recording studio. Gold glitter falls from seemingly nowhere and classical piano music begins to play. The lovely voice of none other than Aubrianna Powers begins to speak. And yes, it is The Most Valuable Voice…

“The following has been paid for by Trinity, reminding you that Aubrianna Powers will defeat Alexander Jones to become the new GCW World Champion!”

The gold glitter raining down slowly but steadily comes to a stop. The classical piano music continues on for a few more moments until we see the beautiful form of The Most Valuable Powers step onto the scene from stage right. The MVP of Trinity is dressed in a long sleeve black form fitting dress that hugs her sexy form. She is perched atop high heeled pumps. Her long hot pink tipped blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. A glass of wine is in her right hand. Aubrianna turns to face the camera and holds up her glass seemingly in a toast to…well…who else but HERSELF? Powers then takes a sip. The classical piano music slowly comes to an end.

Aubrianna Powers: Global Championship Wrestling…you’re welcome!

She laughs softly.

Aubrianna Powers: You are welcome because soon I will end the terribly boring championship reign of Angelica Jones…or is it Alexander Skarsgard…or Alexander Jim…Johnny…

The MVP shrugs her shoulders.

Aubrianna Powers: Y’know what? Who the hell cares? Obviously he doesn’t care about his job and role as GCW World Champion. He can’t even be bothered to put in an appearance to Livewire or Fever. He is a champion who is missing in action. I’m thinking about putting his picture on the back of milk cartons in hopes someone will find the poor missing Alex. I mean, someone has to show up to fight me. I would hate to have to win the GCW World Championship by forfeit, but it is what it is, right? But when I do become GCW World Champion you will no longer have to worry about a missing in action champion.

Powers shakes her head.

Aubrianna Powers: Because as you can see I am here every single time that GCW hosts an event. This company was built on the back of my family, the Powers family, which is why GCW is truly the house that The Powers Family built. This is why the GCW World Championship is my birthright. Alex, you go ahead and continue being a social media darling while I carry this company. And I will talk about you whenever I damn well please and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. You think you’re cute because you have backstage connections? I do too. You think you are protected with your lackeys? I have friends too. They’re called Trinity. And with the snap of my fingers I could call upon them to back me up. Just as Kayla Jones. I used Trinity to put her down like the dog that she is.

She chuckles.

Aubrianna Powers: Your title reign is about to end, Alex. Enjoy your remaining days as champion while they last.

Aubrey turns and makes her exit stage right. The classical piano music begins to play again and the gold glitter returns.

“This was a paid presentation of Trinity, reminding you that Aubrianna Powers is your next GCW World Champion.”

Amber Diamond vs. Aurora Ramsey
[Amber ducks a lariat and then connects with a back elbow, a discuss elbow, and then a roundhouse kick. Amber with a snap suplex and then a swinging neck breaker. Amber measures Aurora and hits a superman punch. She covers but Aurora kicks out at two. Amber goes for Diamond Standard but Aurora pushes off. Aurora with a lou thesz press with punches. Aurora goes for a lionsault but Amber gets her knees up. Amber with a Diamond Standard. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

Mai Hayabusa vs. Religious Wright
[Wright gains an unfair advantage to start the contest by throwing holy water into Mai’s eyes. He then floors her with a lariat and snaps of a suplex. He goes for Holy Roller, connecting with one of the three German suplexes, hits the second, but before he can hit the third Hayabusa counters with a back elbow, a hip toss, a judo toss, and a superkick. Mai with a backstabber and then locks in an ankle lock. Wright reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Mai with a superman punch and then a springboard roundhouse kick. She measures Wright as he dazily pulls himself up to his feet. Hayabusa connects with Shinobi! Wright is out cold! Mai covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Mai Hayabusa

Aria Stevens-Crawford vs. Lynn Bradley
[Lynn Bradley with an arm drag and a clothesline. She goes for another clothesline but Aria ducks and lands a step up enziguri. Aria with a Russian legsweep and then a ddt. Aria locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Lynn reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Aria with a shoulder breaker, Overture to Victory, and then a single leg crab. Lynn reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Aria with Vipress Sonata and then locks in Magnum Opus. Lynn taps out.]
WINNER: Aria Stevens-Crawford

Jonathan Scarborough vs. Anastasia Ivanova
[Anastasia with an arm ddt and then a running knee strike. Anastasia with a swinging neck breaker and then a fujiwara arm bar. Scarborough reaches the ropes after twenty seconds, forcing a break. Scarborough rakes her eyes. Scarborough with a kip up kick and then an enziguri. Scarborough with a rolling neck breaker and then a jumping body slam. Scarborough with a running clothesline. He goes for another but Anastasia ducks and then delivers Hammer and Sickle. Ivanova goes for the Red Scare but Scarborough slips free and then delivers Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jonathan Scarborough

Backstage we find none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner and best friend Destiny Skye, who is wearing denim jeans, black boots, a black crop top, and a black leather jacket.

Destiny Skye: So Jules, are you good tonight?

Julia Braddock: Huh?

Destiny Skye: Tonight. You against Craig. Are you good?

Braddock smirks knowingly.

Julia Braddock: Adam Craig? No disrespect intended to any GCW Originals, some of them like Kayla Jones and hell, even Steve Powers, are still very good and very deadly. Adam Craig is much older and he is frail, he is fragile, and he will be easy to topple.

Destiny Skye: You may be right about that fragile part. He seems to tweak that damn quad of his every time he takes a damn step in the ring.

Julia Braddock: Precisely. And what body part do you think I’m gonna target in a few moments, huh?

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny Skye: Yeah, I see your point. You should be fine then. Just, y’know, remember Craig is just another wrestler. He’s a not a Powers. He’s done nothing to wrong you. Ok? He’s just an opponent.

Julia Braddock: Are you still worried about me? Or are you worried about Chastity?

Destiny Skye: Chastity.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Look, Des, I trust Chastity. I trust that she knows what is good for me in that ring. She knows when her aggression is needed and that’s when she she comes out to play. If she’s not needed, she lets me handle things. Tonight against Adam Craig, I got this. Chastity won’t be around to cripple him. Even though I’m sure she would love to see him crippled.

Destiny Skye: You talk like she’s a different person.

Julia Braddock: Sorry! I know that sounded creepy, it’s just…it’s just the only way I can explain it, ok? But trust me, I know exactly what I’m doing. Craig is just an opponent. Tonight is just another wrestling match, no biggie. People like Powers, or anyone else who thinks that they can push me around or bully anyone else, or use their power and influence to bully others in GCW, they will be forced to bend the knee and worship Chastity

Julia Braddock vs. Adam Craig
[Craig goes for a lariat early but he’s too slow and Braddock easily ducks it. She hits the ropes on the other end and comes back with a spinning heel kick, a bicycle kick, and then a scissors kick. Braddock with three straight superkicks and Craig drops to his knees. Braddock goes for Excommunication but Craig avoids it and then turns her inside out with a lariat. Craig whips her into the ropes and delivers a high back body drop. Craig goes for a big boot but Braddock catches the foot and snaps off a dragon screw. She steps through into a sharpshooter. Craig reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Braddock heads to the second rope. She comes off with The Kensington Knockout. Braddock then connects with Excommunication. She covers but Craig kicks out at two and a half. Braddock attempts to hook him up for Vow of Chastity but he pushes her off. He drops her with a big boot but it hurt his leg too. He attempts a power bomb but Braddock counters in mid-air, locking in The Guillotine. Craig starts to fade away, dropping to his knees, and then to his side. The referee checks on Craig and he is unconscious. The referee calls for the bell.]
WINNER: Julia Braddock

Instead of celebrating, Julia Braddock just goes up to ring announcer Robert Lee and asks for the microphone.

Julia Braddock: And another one bites the dust…

The crowd roars loudly.

Julia Braddock: When have I ever taken a break, huh? When have I ever rested on my laurels? When have I ever just sat idly by? During my reign as GCW World Champion and my two reigns as GCW Global Champion, I most certainly could have rested on my laurels but I never did. Even still, as The Face of GCW, I could still sit back and take a break, I could relax, because God knows I’ve earned it. But no, not me. I keep getting back into this ring, each and every week, all for the great fans of Global Championship Wrestling to give them the kind of great action and excitement that they paid their hard earned money to see. I keep getting back into this ring, each and every week, to test myself against whoever GCW is willing to put in front of me. Most importantly, I keep getting back into this ring, each and every week, because I am The Face of GCW and it is my duty, my obligation, to defend my throne from anyone who dares to step up and lay claim to it. People like Alexander Jones.

She nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Is he the new face of GCW? His team seems to think so. And y’know what? Having the GCW World Championship makes for a damn good argument in his favor. And I respect what Veronica had to say. She seems to be pretty intelligent. I am a symbol of this company. Most importantly, she recognized what myself and everyone else recognized…I choked out Powers in the center of the ring at Deadly Dreams. Me and Alexander would have been a money match. Unfortunately, we will still have to wait on that, because little miss Aubrey decided to play her games. But Powers won’t escape me for much longer. She can handle her business with the GCW World Champion but when she falls flat on her fake ass face and fails to capture that title, then guess who will be waiting for her? Guess who will be next in line to kick her fake ass all over this arena?

Braddock smirks as the crowd pops loudly.

Julia Braddock: That’s right. Aubrey, enjoy your time in the spotlight while it lasts, because once it is over you will become just another victim of The Fallen Queen. Until then I want to make sure everyone hears this loud and clear…whether you want to call me The Face of GCW, a symbol of GCW, or whatever, the point is that I love this company, I would do anything for this company, and this spot I have was earned through hard work, through busting my ass. And if you feel froggy, if you feel like trying to take my throne away from me, then by all means step right up. I will fight anyone, anywhere, at anytime. But anyone who challenges me will end up like Steve Powers last Fever, and like Adam Craig did here tonight…you will bend the knee before The Fallen Queen and THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

In the back, we see Roderick Osborn standing in front of the GCW backdrop for this next segment.
Roderick Osborn: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Tori Colbert.

Tori Colbert walks up and keeps her eyes on Roderick and waits for his question.

Tori Colbert: Well, here we are, ask away at the question you need to ask me.

Roderick Osborn: Fair Enough.

He keeps his eyes on her with Tori folding her arms.

Roderick Osborn: You’ve been a part of GCW for a few weeks, and sort of built up a decent size run in your few short weeks. However, it seems like you hit a hiccup with Jazmyn Rain lately. How are you feeling right now in regards to her?

Tori Colbert rolls her eyes at this and lets out a little chuckle.

Tori Colbert: How am I feeling in regards to Jazmyn Rain? I feel just as “peachy”. What she is doing is very funny and it’s making me laugh.
Tori smirks at this. Obviously, you can tell that was sarcasm coming out of her.

Tori Colbert: I am not going to lie, Jazmyn’s talented. Great. Awesome. You can say those good things about her, however, as for her arrogance in regards to me and fixing her shoes…

Just then someone comes up with a bag for Tori Colbert with a bow on it. They hand it to them.

Tori Colbert: What the hell is this?

Tori opens it and its shoe shiner. She looks at the note and shakes her head.

Tori Colbert: Figures. If she wants me to “shine her shoes” then I have something in store for Ms. Rain.

Tori drops the shoe shiner on the ground and lets out a huge sigh.

Celestial vs. The J Team
[Jessica Carter and Maria start off. Jessica starts with a spinning heel kick and a lariat. She connects with a dropkick. Mariah then connects with a dropkick and a flapjack. Mariah whips Carter into the ropes and comes in with a stinger splash. She tags out to Rina. Rina with a snap suplex and a hip toss. Rina with a springboard cross body block for a cover and a two. She whips Carter into the ropes. Jodi blind tags in. Rina back drops Carter up and over the top. Jodi with a flying forearm. Jodi goes for a suplex but Rina floats over and strikes a reverse ddt. Rina tags out to Mariah. Rina with a meteora from the top onto Jessica, eliminating her from the equation! Mariah with Kick Me Deadly and follows that up with The Brightest Starr! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Celestial

We open near the ready area where we spot GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. He is standing next to Jessica Lasiewicz, the GCW Heritage Champion, who is dressed in her dark Archangel wrestling gear. She has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and with me at this time is my guest, she is the GCW Heritage Champion, she is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Thank you for joining me, Jessica.

Jessica Lasiewicz: My pleasure.

Dexter Russell: First question has to be the obvious one, you just retained against Sophie O’Brian and then Kana Hoshiko, and then tonight you’re facing Clyde Sutter but you are insisting that this be made a championship match and General Manager Angelica Jones has granted this unusual request. Why would you want to put your title on the line for a third straight match?

Jessica Lasiewicz: First of all, let me make something abundantly clear…I may have retained on a technicality but only one of those matches was a successful retention. I beat Sophie clean. No doubts there. But Hoshiko was screwed. Could I have beaten her had The Bling Empire not gotten involved? I think so. But we’ll never know because of them. Hoshiko deserves another opportunity and if I have my way, she will get another opportunity. First of all, I have to make Sutter pay, I have make him suffer for his involvement, and that happens tonight in the street fight where everything is legal.

Dexter Russell: That still doesn’t explain why you feel it is necessary to put your title in jeopardy tonight?

Lasiewicz smirks.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I want to be a fighting champion, Dexter. Unlike our world champion and x division champion, who rarely defend their titles, who only defend when forced to, I want to defend this title. I want to represent this company proudly. I want to be the workhorse champion of GCW. I intend to elevate this championship to great status. To do that, I must defend and defeat all comers. That’s why Kana will get her rematch so I can beat her clean. That’s why tonight I will beat Sutter.

Dexter Russell: What about Amber Mansley?

The Archangel’s eyes grow cold and wicked.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Oderwę jej cholerną głowę.

We cut back to the dark, boiler room area of the arena. There we find the imposing, intimidating figure of “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter standing there in his all black wrestling gear complete with black trenchcoat.

Clyde Sutter: Well isn’t this an unexpected surprise?

He chuckles menacingly.

Clyde Sutter: The Heritage Championship was never my goal. It was never my prize. That is a prize Ms. Mansley desires and yet here I am, about to challenge for the championship in a street fight, all because of Ms. Lasiewicz and her furious temper, and her courageous desire to be a fighting champion, a…workhorse…

He shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: You know what happens to an old horse, Ms. Lasiewicz? It eventually gets put down. You are wearing yourself too think with all of these title defenses, first against Ms. Hoshiko, then against Sophie, then against me, and eventually you will run into Ms. Mansley. How much longer can you keep this pace up, Ms. Lasiewicz? How much time is left on your clock? Can you hear the ticking? Tick, tock…tick, tock…tick, tock…the time is running out. Your championship reign is slowly but surely coming to an end and it is no fault of mine, or Ms. Mansley’s, or even fate’s…

He points a finger at the camera.

Clyde Sutter: …it is your fault for making foolish decisions. Now your fate is sealed.

Main Event
Street Fight
GCW Heritage Championship
Jessica Lasiewicz vs. Clyde Sutter

[Jessica ducks a lariat and then snaps off a superkick, an axe kick, and a roundhouse kick. She goes for Our Lady Peace but Sutter turns her inside out with a clothesline from hell. Sutter with a tilt a whirl into a side slam and then a spine buster. Sutter with a fallaway slam and into a cover…1…2NO! Sutter with a delayed vertical suplex and then locks Lasiewicz in a Boston Crab. Lasiewicz reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. He goes for a buckle bomb but Lasiewicz counters with a face buster. Lasiewicz chop blocks his leg and then he goes for a big boot but she catches him with a dragon screw. Lasiewicz drags Sutter to the corner. She viciously wraps his leg across the ring post once, twice, and three times. She applies a ring post assisted figure four on Sutter. She keeps it locked in for about ten seconds, surprisingly Sutter won’t give up! Ten more seconds and finally the cavalry arrives in the form of Jonathan Scarborough, Amber Mansley, and Danielle Page. They attack Lasiewicz, forcing the break. Scarborough, Amber, and Page triple power bomb Lasiewicz through the Spanish Announce Table, which seemingly sets the table for Sutter if he can get to his feet. But then Transcendence, namely Arcadia and Sierra hit the ring, along with Jessica’s Fabulous stablemates Summer Collins and Leviticus. They chase The Bling Empire away through the crowd. Sutter does eventually get to his feet and make it to the outside.]

[Sutter pulls Lasiewicz up and buckle bombs her on the steel ring post. Assassination on the outside! He pulls her to her feet and delivers Cruciform Slam through the American Announce Table! Sutter rolls Lasiewicz back into the ring. He brings a steel chair into the ring. He rears back but Lasiewicz lands a low blow out of desperation. Lasiewicz with a Hot Shot, her version of the pedigree, onto the steel chair. The cover…1…2…3NO! Sutter gets a shoulder up at two and a half! Lasiewicz waits for Sutter to get back to his feet. She deliver a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, Beauty! She locks him up in the figure four and bridges into the Four Card Trick! Sutter won’t give in. Showing incredible strength he manages to drag himself to the bottom rope after about forty seconds, forcing a break. Lasiewicz drags him back out to the center and attempts to lock it in again but Sutter kicks her in the butt and sends her shoulder first into the steel ring post. Sutter floors her with Unforgiven! Then he locks her up in Judgment Day! Jessica is starting to fade away! But suddenly Sophie O’Brian slides into the ring without Sutter noticing! Sophie walks around so that she is face to face with Sutter and Lasiewicz. Sutter breaks the hold and starts threatening Sophie. Without warning Sophie blasts him in the face with a fireball, Scorched Earth Policy! Sophie smiles as she makes her exit. Lasiewicz is worse for the wear too, and she uses the ropes to pull herself up, Sutter is still in agony over the fireball. Lasiewicz plants him with Pure Deformation! She then locks him in a figure four and bridges into the Four Card Trick for a SECOND TIME! Sutter tries to fight it…but this time, after lasting an incredible thirty seconds, he finally taps out!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Heritage Champion: Jessica Lasiewicz