Livewire 12.14

randy

Livewire 12.14

Post by randy » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:28 pm

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is sitting on the couch in the living room of the Caroline Astor Suite in the St. Regis Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Danielle has the GCW X-Division Championship belt laid across her lap.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I can see it now by the end of Livewire Amber will have a Heritage Championship shot while Clyde and Johnathan will have a World Tag Team Championship shot at Survival of the Fittest. It is going to be a beautiful thing. By the time Survival of the Fittest is all said and done everyone in the Bling Empire will have GCW championship gold.

Danielle has a devilish smile on her face.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:But I must say I am not one hundred percent happy because at Survival of the Fittest last year I was getting a GCW World Heavyweight Championship and we all know that I should have the World Championship sitting here in my lap instead of anything else. Now don’t get me wrong, I am in no way upset about having the X-Division Championship in my possession but I still want and need that GCW World Heavyweight Championship with me. Just remember I have my sights set on you and you will have to deal with me sooner rather than later.

Danielle has an extreme focused look on her face.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Until then though I am still enjoying humbling Transcendence and we in the Bling Empire will continue to do so because we truly are the ones that run GCW.

--

Jonathan Scarborough, the GCW Fever Champion and biggest Bling Empire booster, can be seen in the back on his own cell phone camera.

Scarborough: “Tonight, The Man and the Killer… Jonathan Scarborough and Clyde Sutter… come one step closer. But unlike Linkin Park, we’re not going closer to the edge, but to those GCW Tag Team Championships!”

Scarborough laughs.

Scarborough: “SOMEONE is about to break… and whether that’s Bratz Life or D.O.A. is irrelevant. At this point, everyone needs to be PAINFULLY aware that those Championships are property of the Bling Empire, and sooner or later we’ll have them! Not a brag, just a fact of life! So tonight, just try to stop us! This is BLING EMPIRE COUNTRY, BABY! And in B.E.C., we rise, YOU praise us as your betters, and we make sure you never forget us! Long live the Bling Empire!”

Scarborough laughs into the phone camera as he ends the recording…

--

Heritage Championship Eliminator.
Kana Hoshiko Vs Amber Mansley Vs Jessica Lasiewicz (c)

[This is an eliminator, which means whoever is pinned or made to tap out is eliminated. The surviving two face off for the Heritage Title at Survival of the Fittest. Amber Mansley finds herself the odd man out as she has made both Lasiewicz and Hoshiko angry the past several weeks. Hoshiko with a roundhouse kick to Amber followed by Lasiewicz drilling Amber with Our Lady Peace. Hoshiko with an axe kick to Amber and Lasiewicz then delivers a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, Beauty! The cover…1…2…Kickout! Kana with Destiny of Hoshiko to Amber. Amber rolls to the outside. Jessica and Hoshiko go out after her. Amber drop toe holds Lasiewicz onto the steel steps. Amber then rakes Kana’s eyes and plants Kana with a release German suplex on the outside. She rolls Hoshiko back into the ring. Then she takes the ring bell and blasts Lasiewicz for good measure to keep her out of it. She goes to the top turnbuckle and stays perched. Moonsault off the top onto Kana for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Amber with a rolling elbow. Lasiewicz back into the ring but Amber drops her with a big boot. CashApp Me from Amber to Lasiewicz. The cover…1…2…Kickout! Amber turns around into a superkick from Kana. A helluva kick from Kana to Amber. Jessica then sneaks up from behind and snaps off a German suplex release. The crowd boos as Danielle Page begins making her way down to the ring. She gets Lasiewicz’s attention. Page hangs her throat first across the top rope. Danielle is proud of herself but then Summer Collins hits the ring! Summer with a Stock Market Crash to Page onto the outside! Amber Mansley is distracted by all of the action on the outside. By the time she turns around….Hoshiko Special! The purple mist! Kana with Hoshi Driver! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Kana Hoshiko. Amber Mansley is eliminated.

[The referee hands the Heritage Title back to Jessica Lasiewicz. Kana Hoshiko and Jessica Lasiewicz have a brief staredown. They share a sign of respect as they now know that it will be the two of them facing off, one on one, for the Heritage Championship at Survival of the Fittest.]

--

Backstage…

Rina Takeuie and Mariah Starr can be seen standing by. Rina appears to be in a conciliatory state, her head bowed to Mariah.

Rina: “Again, I am sorry I was unable to be more effective last show. Had I been in a better state, we would have been able to secure the victory and keep our records unblemished… we might have been in the tag team championship conversation, and…”

Mariah puts her hand up, stopping Rina.

Mariah: “Rina… chill. I already told you that it was on both of us, okay?”

Rina: “I understand, it’s just…”

Mariah: “Not necessary. Look, we have to expect that not everything will go our way. It’s part of the learning curve. Would it be great to be in the Championship picture? Of course. But we’ll get there, I’m sure of it.We take lessons like the one from two weeks ago and we learn from them. We use them to grow. Instead of sitting and going “Woe is me,” we fine tune our approach. And then, when we get back in the ring, we show everyone what we learned. We don’t have failures, only lessons.”

Rina: “You are wise, Mariah.”

Mariah smirks.

Mariah: “It took a lot of setbacks for me to figure that out. But I’m confident in this… I’m confident in US. The time will come when we get into that title picture, and when it does, we’ll be ready.”

Rina nods in agreement. The scene shifts.

--

Pre-recorded…

We cut to a recording studio. Gold glitter falls from seemingly nowhere and classical piano music begins to play. The lovely voice of none other than Aubrianna Powers begins to speak. And yes, it is The Most Valuable Voice…

“The following has been paid for by Trinity, reminding you that Aubrianna Powers will defeat Alexander Jones to become the new GCW World Champion!”

The gold glitter raining down slowly but steadily comes to a stop. The classical piano music continues on for a few more moments until we see the beautiful form of The Most Valuable Powers step onto the scene from stage right. The MVP of Trinity is dressed in a long sleeve black form fitting dress that hugs her sexy form. She is perched atop high heeled pumps. Her long hot pink tipped blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. A glass of wine is in her right hand. Aubrianna turns to face the camera and holds up her glass seemingly in a toast to…well…who else but HERSELF? Powers then takes a sip. The classical piano music slowly comes to an end.

Aubrianna Powers: Is it becoming clear now? If it isn’t, then let me spell it out for the rest of you knuckleheads out there who are too stupid to figure it out.

She holds up one finger.

Aubrianna Powers: It all began at Deadly Dreams. I outsmarted and outmaneuvered both Julia Braddock and SIN in one night to become the number one contender to the GCW World Championship. Now Alexander Jones and his propaganda machine immediately went to work claiming that I didn’t deserve that victory. But let’s do some history, shall we? Jones and his crew did the same kinda shit to Miss America and D’Nae Moore to become GCW World Champion. Could I have outwrestled both Braddock and SIN? Of course I could. But did I have to? No, I didn’t. I proved I was smarter. Work smarter, not harder, that’s what I always say. Intelligence always wins out over brute force. I outsmarted them and now Jones realizes that I will outsmart him and his crew at Survival of the Fittest.

Powers holds up a second finger.

Aubrianna Powers: Two, Global Championship Wrestling is and always will be the house that Powers built. My family built this place! I have kept it going! And Jones, you are just a flash in the pan. You are trendy right now but when I defeat you and become GCW World Champion, you will be forgotten. You will become simply ordinary. Common. But me? I am The MVP. I am The Most Valuable Powers. I will forever and always be remembered as one of the best ever in GCW history after you have gone the way of the dodo. And you can do nothing…nothing except learn to love it, bitch.

Aubrey turns and makes her exit stage right. The classical piano music begins to play again and the gold glitter returns.

“This was a paid presentation of Trinity, reminding you that Aubrianna Powers is your next GCW World Champion.”

--

SIN in Action
[SIN’s opponent tonight is Caitlyn Perry. Caitlin starts fast with a spinning heel kick and a flying forearm smash. She goes for a flying cross body block but SIN catches her in mid-air and turns it into a power slam. From there its all SIN. A samoan drop, a stalling brain buster, and then a spinning side slam. SIN with a fallaway slam. SIN locks in Drop the Iron Curtain. Perry taps out.]
WINNER: SIN

Svetlana Iryna Nabokov has her arm raised in victory, but shows no sign of being done. Pulling her opponent up, she carelessly tosses her through the ropes, sending them crashing to the floor below. After dusting her hands, she moves to the corner, demanding the microphone.

SIN: "And that was just a SMALL reminder of what I'm capable of, because unlike SOME around here, I have the demonstrated record of doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to get the job done."

The crowd boos, prompting SIN to wave them off.

SIN: "Your sentiment may cause you to boo me, but if you were HONEST, you know I'm right! MISS AMERICA knows I'm right! That’s why she won’t confront me. If she did, she’d have to admit the truth… that she could have done what was necessary to become Champion and she said “no!””

The crowd’s boos soon turn to cheers as Miss America storms from behind the curtain.

SIN: “Speak of the Devil and she appears!”

Miss America doesn’t let up as SIN drops the microphone. The patriotic woman picks up the pace heading down the ramp as SIN prepares for the encounter…

Only to slide out of the ring as Miss America slides in!

Svetlana walks around the ring, eyeing Miss America the whole way as she shakes her head, mouthing “Not on your time.” Miss America steps to the middle ropes, facing SIN as she trash talks back, sending the scene to the back.

--

Pre-recorded…

We open in what appears to be a royal throne room. Sitting upon the plush red cushioned golden throne is none other than “The Fallen Queen” Julia Braddock. She is dressed like royalty, like a queen, complete with a red robe. A cold, stoic gaze is etched upon her face.

Julia Braddock: They say that patience is a virtue. It is true, patience is indeed a virtue. Not only is it a virtue, but it is a very powerful weapon when wielded appropriately. Some do not know how to properly utilize patience. Just look at Aubrianna Powers.

She snickers.

Julia Braddock: Yes, Aubrey, you became number one contender to the GCW World Championship through deceit and manipulation. But are you truly prepared for the storm that is coming? Are you prepared for Alexander Jones? You talk a good game about how you know every dirty trick in the book and how you have connections and how you have this and that, but the fact is that so does Jones. Do you really think he will go into this match unprepared? He’ll be ready, you won’t be ready, and you will fail. That’s when the real storm comes. Because I am patient. I can patiently watch you try and fail to become GCW World Champion, which will make it all that much more fun for me to pick up the scraps, and get my revenge against you. The real storm is coming, Powers, and you won’t be ready.

She shakes her head.

Julia Braddock: There are still others fighting for power. Transcendence, The Bling Empire. People fighting to maintain their relevancy, their spot in this company; Jazmyn Rain, Travis Vessey. They can fight all they want, they can destroy one another. I can afford to wait. I can afford to be patient. I am still The Face of GCW and it would be wise to get on my good side because this is my kingdom and even without the GCW World Championship, it is me sitting on the throne.

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: Then there are those rushing to make a name for themselves. Jessica Lasiewicz, the GCW Heritage Champion, you want to be known as a fighting champion, the workhorse champion, but at what cost? You have Kana Hoshinko chasing you. You have The Bling Empire chasing you. And yet you still are clamoring for more and more challenges. You even asked for and got me as an opponent on Fever. You and I will be locked inside of a steel cage. And I will prove once again that I am The Face of GCW by bringing down the Heritage Champion. And everyone would do well to notice that the pecking order starts with me. I am still The Face of GCW, I am still The Fallen Queen, and this is still my kingdom. One day I will be GCW World Champion again. But until that time, I can sit back and watch as the remaining pieces on this chess board are played. I can be patient because I know my end game. That is a Vow of Chastity.

--

We cut to the ready area where Sophie O’Brian and her partners in the Transcendence, Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels, stand ready and waiting for the main event. Sophie is dressed in her ring gear, looking gorgeous and ready to go. Arcadia Chavez is as intense as ever in her street clothes while Sierra is wearing street clothes as well as her Skuld mask. Sophie has a confident smirk upon her face.

Sophie O’Brian: I am not a monster. I am not a fiend. I am just a woman with a great many resources at her disposal who wishes to use those resources to help those in need. I am a woman of great wisdom who wishes to impart her wisdom upon those who need wisdom. And in Global Championship Wrestling there are many who are in desperate need of wisdom.

O’Brian smirks.

Sophie O’Brian: Gabrielle Austin is at a crossroads. She is worried that her career is not salvageable. But no one is beyond repair. No one is without hope. Anyone can be saved. Ms. Austin, I only wish to help you, that is why I have offered out my hand…it is a hand of friendship. I only want to help and I ask for nothing in return. I merely see you as a woman who has great potential, but just needs some wisdom to help guide you, to help put you back on the right path. I can be that wisdom, if you wish. Tonight, we go to battle against The McBride Corporation. I know we shall prevail and I hope that in doing so that you will see how trustworthy I am, how honest I am, and that my offer to you is genuine and that my motives are sincere.

She shakes her head.

Sophie O’Brian: There are also those who refuse to listen to the wisdom. They say ignorance is bliss but when you ignore the warning signs all around you, it just makes you into a fool. The Bling Empire have ignored the warnings. They have ignored the threat that Transcendence poses. I could have offered help to them had they wished it. Unfortunately their time to accept help, to accept wisdom, has ended. They have chosen war rather than peace. Peace is wisdom, war is a fool’s errand. I loathe having to lead Transcendence into war because I do not want to be the one to end an empire. But if it must be my burden to bear then so be it. The Bling Empire shall fall and Transcendence shall…

She chuckles.

Sophie O’Brian: …we shall transcend.

--

The McBride Corporation Vs Sophie O’Brian & Gabriella Austin
[Gabriella Austin starts against Melanie McBride. Austin with a lariat, a dropkick, and a flapjack. Melanie with a spinning heel kick and a back body drop. Melanie with a spear. She tags out to Blair McBride. Blair with a pele kick. Austin with a double arm ddt. She tags out to Sophie O’Brian. Sophie with an enziguri and then a scissors kick. Sophie connects with Wisdom from on High. She covers but Melanie breaks up the pin. Austin in and clotheslines herself and Melanie over the top and to the outside. Meanwhile Sophie drills with Ode to Braddock. Sophie connects with Hagia Sophia. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Sophie O’Brian & Gabriella Austin

[Sophie and Gabriella cannot celebrate long before Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarborough hit the ring. Sutter locks Sophie in Judgment Day, slowly choking her out. Meanwhile Scarborough drops Austin with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. Sutter continues choking out Sophie. Then Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels hit the ring. Scarborough notifies Sutter and the two quickly make an exit. Arcadia and Sierra check on Sophie and Gabriella.]

--

[In the interview lounge backstage, Travis Vessey wears a grin on his face as to his right, Janelle St. Claire has a microphone.]

Janelle: Thanks guys! Right now I'm standing with a Hall of Famer. The one and only Travis Vessey.

[Travis jukes his head back, smiling a little wider.]

Travis: The one and only. What an introduction!

[Janelle snickers.]

Travis: Wow. I might have to put a word to Silverstone and have you ring announce for my matches.

Janelle: Oh no, no. That's above my pay grade.

[Travis shrugs.]

Travis: I'm just saying. That was impressive. You got the voice for it. You look great, by the way as usual.

[She takes a step back, raising an eyebrow.]

Janelle: Well thanks. Look at you trying to sweet talk me. You must be in a great mood.

Travis: I am. To circle this around wrestling. I know you haven't asked anything but if you look at the landscape of GCW. If you look at all the players in the game, I'm flying under the radar.

[His stands upright while speaking directly to the camera.]

Travis: And at first I saw this as a indictment of my 2023. But now I see is as a blessing. Because while Alexander Jones and Aubrey Powers and Miss America are the center of attention, there I am, right underneath, coming up the rear.

Janelle, I still believe that I haven't lost anything physically. That I am still a World Champion caliber wrestler. And the time away from the spotlight has allowed me to access and see the people ahead of me and who I have to beat. I've come up with a list of wrestlers I feel I need to beat to get back to the World title.

[Janelle pulls the microphone back towards her.]

Janelle: Who's on this list?

[Reaching up with his right hand to stroke his chin, Travis' eyes drift upward. Then, they locked onto Janelle, then back to the camera.]

Travis: Miss America. D'Nae Moore. Danielle Page. SIN. Julia Braddock. Those are the ones above me, right now. Silverstone, I know you're listening. I'm prepared to go through the gauntlet. You can consider this an open challenge to all those names. Anytime, any place I'm willing to go toe to toe with them. Because the only reason I'm still doing this is to be great. I can't wrestle aimlessly and be here resting on my laurels. I'm still here to be great. To be the best ever. I'm under the radar now but that's not where I want to be. For everyone I mentioned on the list, be prepared. Because I'm coming to get my spot back. Whatever it takes. By any means.

[Travis nods to Janelle before slowly walking away.]

--

We open backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. He is with the imposing figure of Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is wearing his all black ring gear and long black trenchcoat. A cold, stoic gaze is etched across his face.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Dexter Russell and right now my guest at this time is about to into a chaotic tag team eliminator in hopes of earning a tag team title match for himself and his tag team partner Jonathan Scarborough. Of course, I am talking about Clyde Sutter. But first, Clyde, if you don’t mind I would like you to address the brewing war between your friends The Bling Empire and Transcendence.

Clyde Sutter: War? Why should I concern myself with a war? What you refer to as a war, Mr. Russell, I call a nuisance.

Dexter Russell: With all due respect, couldn’t Transcendence serve as a distraction tonight?

Clyde Sutter: To most, yes, that would be a distraction. I am not like most people, Mr. Russell. Transcendence means nothing to me. My focus tonight is making certain that the will of fate is enforced. Fate has spoken to me, Mr. Russell, and it has said that the reign of Bratz Life as GCW World Tag Team Champions is coming to an end. Ms. Ellis and Ms. Allen would like to think that it is their opportunity.

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: They are wrong. The opportunity belongs to myself and Mr. Scarborough. OUR fate is to become the GCW World Tag Team Champions and we will destroy anyone we have to in order make it happen. Will we eliminate Ellis and Allen? Will we eliminate Bratz Life? I don’t know. I don’t care. All I care about is making it to Survival of the Fittest and becoming GCW World Tag Team Champion. Because the clock is running, time is nearly up, and my time is now.

The Assassin turns and walks off.

---

---

Karen McBride Vs Tori Colbert
[Tori with a spinning heel kick and then a slingblade. Tori tries for a suplex but Karen counters into a suplex of her own followed by a running high knee and then a spear. Karen with a gut wrench suplex and a double arm ddt. Karen hooks her for McBride’s Ride but Colbert slips free and connects with a stunner. Tori with an asai moonsault for a cover and a two. Tori with a flying cross body block. She goes for a running knee but Karen avoids it and then connects with a spear. Karen tries to lock in a sleeper but Tori counters with a stunner. Tori with Ring The Alarm. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Tori Colbert

As Tori leans up from her first blood match with blood on her hands, Man! I feel like a woman by Shaina Twain kicks in. Outcomes Jazmyn Rain with a smirk on her face. You can tell Tori is not happy about this as she went through hell in the last match. Jazmyn rolls into the ring as Tori stands up. Tori calls for a microphone and hobbles back in the middle.

Tori Colbert: What the hell do you want now? You really, and I mean, REALLY, want me to shine your favorite obsession?!

Obviously it’s her shoes that she’s talking about. You can tell Tori is not happy about this with Jazmyn still smirking.

Jazmyn Rain: Well DUH… of COURSE! But forget all that… for now. I have had enough with thinking that you’re better than me! You’re not! You never will be… and I STILL don’t understand what Myra sees in you at all!

Tori shakes her head at this.

Tori Colbert: You’re too caught up in this stuff with Myra? You know, it’s funny that you mentioned her and why she took me under her wing.

She eyes Jazmyn and keeps a serious look.

Tori Colbert: I’m going to admit a few things, which I know for a fact is going to shake you up to the core. You see, you know that school that supposedly “failed” where the likes of Clarissa Vega, myself, and others attended? You know, Softball Night Academy?

Tori sees Jazmyn’s face as she’s bickering.

Tori Colbert: Right after I graduated, I struggled. I struggled to come to my own person. A lot of people saw me as the niece of a well established wrestler, you know her. I don’t need to get into history about it. Right after YOU and your former partner disbanded Clarissa and I, I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know where to go until Myra saw me sitting and had a long conversation with me about where to go next.

Tori smirks a bit.

Tori Colbert: So after some consideration, I told her I would accept the offer to be her protege and it was me that asked her where to go when it came to expanding my career. She suggested this place and get to know the rich history behind it. Once word got out to you that I came here, you decided to throw a tantrum, even going as fair as telling me to shine your shoes. No way did I say I was better than Jazmyn Rain!

Jazmyn Rain: But you’ve always ACTED like you were! I never, ever got what the big deal was about you. If you didn’t have a famous… supposedly… aunt… that is fucking up her own world title reign by the way, nobody would even know you exist!

Tori shakes her head at this

Tori Colbert: You don’t get the big deal about me? You don’t get the big deal of what people see in me? They see the potential in me to go far and make myself successful. Regardless if I had a family member or not, I would still pursue this career and do whatever it takes. You saw that….until they turned their backs on you.

She doesn’t move.

Tori Colbert: That’s the only thing you and I have in common, people turning their backs on us. However, I feel like there’s a puzzle here that needs to be filled, instead of me shining your shoes.

Jazmyn Rain: And what would THAT be? Seriously,
I’ve wasted enough time dealing with you. Coming off of Resurrection, I should’ve been challenging for the world title and making this company MINE again! I OWNED this place! I SHOULD be owning this place again! This whole thing with you has been RIDICULOUS!

Tori Colbert: Yeah. This whole thing’s been bullshit, but there’s only one way to finish this off. If we have to beat each other to “own this place” then I’m sure the fans would love to see us go at it….

She steps close.

Tori Colbert: …..in a Last Women Standing Match.

The fans cheer for this with Jazmyn having the biggest grin on her face.

Jazmyn Rain: Really? You REALLY want to do this? Well then…. I mean… if you’re THAT stupid and THAT willing to get run into the ground, then so be it. You’ve got your fucking match but rest assured that WHEN I beat you, you’ll have no choice but to respect me! You’ll have no choice but to realize that I am right! And this company will have no choice but to give me the damn respect I deserve for everything I’ve ever given it! This whole thing with ‘new kids on the block’ like you that want to act like I’m their fucking stepping stone? It’s OVER! It’s DONE with! At Survival of the Fittest, I will end this MY way once and for all!

Tori keeps her eyes on her as there is tension so thick

--

The scene cuts inside a lavish office space. Sitting behind a desk is none other than Tabitha Silverstone. She waves to the camera.

Tabitha Silverstone: Good evening, Belfast. Before our main event I have an announcement to make concerning the World Championship match at Survival of the Fittest. Aubrianna Powers and Alexander Jones have each made their feelings known about each other. Both competitors over the course of their respective careers have, as Aubrey said earlier tonight, worked smarter, not harder. In any event, we’ll see how smart both Alexander and Aubrianna are. At Survival of the Fittest, for the first time ever in GCW history, the World Championship will be defended in a Clock Strikes Midnight Match.

The fans buzz with excitement wondering what the heck is a Clock Strikes Midnight Match.... Tabitha doesn’t leave them hanging.

Tabitha Silverstone: “Meaning, at certain intervals. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Two minutes. Who knows. The conditions of the match will change. The two stipulations off the table will be Last Person Standing. Tori and Jazymn will have that honor. Pure Rules is also off the table. Jessica and Hana will compete in a Pure Rules match for the Heritage Championship. Any other stipulation under the sun is on the table. Who will survive? Who is smarter? Only one way to find out.”

--

We open backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. She is standing next to the GCW Heritage Champion, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Jessica is still wearing her ring gear from her match earlier and she has the GCW Heritage Championship title belt wrapped around her waist.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here with the reigning GCW Heritage Champion, she is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Thank you for joining me, Jessica, and let’s get started with tonight’s match. You now know your opponent for Survival of the Fittest, you will defend against Kana Hoshiko after Amber Mansley was pinned.

Lasiewicz smirks.

Jessica Lasiewicz: For all of her tough talk, for all of her ranting and raving, Amber Mansley just lost out on her opportunity to challenge for this championship.

She pats her title belt.

Jessica Lasiewicz: That’s what happens when your mouth writes a check your ass can’t cash. It appears little miss Amber will have to deal with some other problems before she can turn her attention back to me. In the meantime I am happy that it will be myself facing Kana. The last time I put this championship on the line against her, she pushed me to my limit, and had it not been for some interference that outright ruined a damn good championship match, well, we just don’t know what would have happened? I seem to think I would have found a way to win. I always do. Kana thinks she could have found a way to win. Survival of the Fittest is when we settle it. Kana gets her rightful one on one rematch and we can finally decide who is the rightful GCW Heritage Champion. But Hoshiko had better be ready to bring everything she has in her arsenal. I fought like hell to get this championship and I will be damned if I let it go without a fight. I have been a fighting champion, a workhorse champion, taking on all comers. Kana gets her chance at Survival of the Fittest. She had better make the most of it.

Janelle St. Claire: Speaking of taking on all comers, you are facing a huge challenge on Fever by facing Julia Braddock inside of a steel cage. GCW management would not agree to put the Heritage Championship on the line due to Kana Hoshiko being the number one contender at this point. But there is still a lot of pride that goes into a match of this magnitude, does it not?

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: It is…Braddock and I both were in this company when it restarted back in 2012. We have both done just about everything there is to do in Global Championship Wrestling. Now Julia wants to call herself The Face of GCW. I won’t argue that point. But I will say this, she has not faced me one on one yet. In our GCW careers, the two of us have never faced off one on one, and I have arguably done just as much for this company as she has. So if you want to see a good throw down between two GCW legends, tune into Fever. I promise you that Julia Braddock will be given the fight of her life. Come and place your bets…

--
GCW Livewire swings to ringside where Roderick Osborn awaits us. Standing in the middle of the ring, peering to the crowd. The long time reporter allows the crowd to die down a bit before he speaks.]

Roderick: GCW fans. Ireland. We are grateful for you hosting us tonight. It's been a long time coming. We know the passion your country has for professional wrestling is infectious. So once again, thank you.

[The crowd applauds, bringing a small smile to Roderick's face.]

Roderick: Now with that out of the way, let's get down to business. Earlier tonight, Tabitha Silverstone announced that Alexander Jones would be defending his GCW World Heavyweight Championship against Aubrey Powers in a Clock Strikes Midnight Match. First of its kind here in GCW. And right now, we're going to bring out the man himself and get his thoughts on this match. So, ladies and gentleman. the World Heavyweight Champion...Alexander Jones.

[Boos start to fill the arena. The Arena goes dim and silent. The video package starts, with the lyrics of "Aquemini" by Outkast, playing over the arena, showing a shot of a white ferrai pulling up in a building. The doors open up and we're only left to see the feet of whoever was driving the car. The figure is seen adjusting his black tailor made suit, with his face hidden from the shot. As the figure walks away, a quick shot of downtown San Diego is shown.

Even the sun goes down, heroes eventually die
Horoscopes often lie and sometimes, "Y"
Nothin' is for sure nothin', is for certain, nothin' lasts forever
But until they close the curtain (y'all know)

The figure is finally shown on the video. Alexander Jones is seen on the video, standing confidently by his Ferrari. In the arena, Alexander Jones slowly walks out through the curtains with his manager Veronica Starr. He appears with a tight, green tux with matching dress pants, black alligator shoes and a shiny gold AP watch on his right wrist. The biggest accessory is the World Heavyweight title draped across his right shoulder.

It's him and I,
Aquemini!

He doesn't acknowledge Veronica once and simply peers out with confidence. We see him talking, not to Veronica, nor the crowd. Alexander gives a nod when his eyes see the ring and he heads down with Veronica in tow. The World Champion saunters down to the ring with his head up high and his chin up. Veronica, meanwhile, is heard demanding the crowd to give Alexander respect. The camera shoots him from behind before doing a panoramic to capture his confident expression. His head is held high, his chest out, his body is still and his shoulders are square. He takes his way walking to the steel steps, glaring down at the crowd. He extends his arms, garnering boos. Alexander chuckles, shaking his head before entering the ring.

From there, he walks past Roderick, elevating his World title in the air, drawing more boos. Veronica enters behind him shortly, nodding along. Alexander holds his title up for a while, taking his sweet time to circle the ring to show it to all the fans. Once he's finished, the title goes back to his shoulder. He glances at Roderick once and when the reporter extends his hand, Alexander keeps his hands to the side. Veronica slides right in front of Roderick, shaking his hand vigorously with a wide smile. Roderick narrows his eyes. Aqeumini fades and the crowd comes back with boos. Alexander proudly plants his two feet to the middle of the ring, locking eyes with several of the audience. Veronica resides to his left, continuing to glare at Roderick.]

Roderick: Alexander, it's been a little while since we've seen you in person. You look well.

[Veronica tilts her head to the side, seizing a hold of the mic.]

Veronica: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute! Hold on! You're forgetting something, Roddy.

Roderick: I'm sorry?

[The woman crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at Osborn.]

Veronica; Come on! This is your job. You're suppose to know about the people you're interviewing. Don't you know? Today's a special day.

[Veronica turns to the crowd.]

Veronica: hey, you drunkards!

[The crowd is amused by this, roaring at the slight.]

Veronica: Ha ha. Of course. ha ha. We're never coherent. Funny. Hey drunkards! Today is a special day. And not just because the Heavyweight Champion has been all week, shaking heads, doing press and being the main attraction in this sea of depravity that is Ireland.

[Now the crowd boos a bit. Alexander remains unmoved.]

Veronica: But this is a special day because. 29 years on this day, the Lord, God himself, blessed the world with a future legend. The best wrestler on Earth. And if they find life in any of the other planets, he's better than them too. Today is Alexander Jones day!

[The crowd boos as Alexander rolls his shoulders, flexing a bit. Veronica twists her head and veers into the crowd, only to frown when more boos reign in.]

Veronica: This is pitiful. GCW comes to your disgusting country and this is how you repay us?

[More boos come down. Alexander extends his arm, motioning for Veronica to step a few feet. Veronica turns to face him. Roderick takes hold of the mic again.]

Roderick: Well, no one's going to be singing Happy Birthday to you. So let's cut to it. Alexander, your heard the announcement. You know now the match you'll be taking in to defend your title. Aubrey Powers is a former World Champion. And she has insisted that this match is already a foregone conclusion. She has taken every chance to question your status as the best. She's-

[Alexander steps forward, cutting off Roderick.]

Alexander: She's been playing with my name. And she saw what happens when you do that a month ago right?

[He gives Roderick a smug expression.]

Roderick: Well I'm glad you brought that up because one month ago, you and your friend Brodie, embarrassed my colleague Dexter Russell in front of the whole world and it was bullshit!

[The crowd roars. Alexander jukes his head back and glares at Roderick. Veronica quickly steps in between Alexander and Roderick.]

Roderick: I know there's no honor among thieves in pro wrestling. But Dexter Russell did nothing to you and had no business being threatened the way he did. And for what reason? Because your opponent has been coming after you? Because she's been throwing insults and names at you? You're the World Champion. Everyone's gunning for you! Everyone wants a piece. You want to be Superman. So why can't you take it?

[The crowd oohs. Alexander briefly lunges towards Roderick, but is quickly swatted off by Veronica. The woman then whispers something to Alexander. The crowd buzzes. Alexander straightens his jacket, then stares daggers at Roderick.]

Alexander: My name is my name. That right there is delicate. You play with my name, it's free to see how hollows feel.

[His tone was direct.]

Alexander: I heard what Brodie did to her man. her King. This a different game than she used to.

Roderick: You heard? What do you mean? I assumed you were the one who gave the order to your man to go after Dexter?

[Alexander opens his mouth, but then presses his lips together. Veronica whispers something to Alexander briefly.]

Alexander: You sound like a fed. You're not getting me like that. I told everyone from jump that if you're coming to get me, you're not going to get what you're looking for. I'm telfon. Any darts thrown my way don't even touch me. Everyone's under surveillance. I'm like the President. There's people that look out for me that'll take care of business without me knowing.

Veronica: Everyone talks about power and running things. But all they're doing is running around with no power. Think about it, who is the one person that everyone on this roster talks about. It's Alexander. The Blind Empire. Travis Vessey. Julia Braddock. SIN. It all comes back to us. So you tell us, who holds the power around here?

[The crowd boos as Veronica extends her arms arrogantly.]

Alexander: I told everybody. We don't play by those old rules anymore. This ain't that mickey Mouse shit where people can come at me crazy or they can say my name, expecting me to give some charity and give them some bump. This is big business. this is the big belt. this ain't the small fry shit underneath. This is the prize and only the best of the best gets a chance to step up. Aubrey Powers, you know what you did to get here. If the ref wasn't crooked, that legend. ole girl Julia Braddock, she would be doing the honors. it should be Julia.

[Alexander taps his chin a bit.]

Alexander: Or maybe, or maybe, Round 2 with SIN. I beat ol girl, months ago. But she was running things with that belt she had for months. Ran through everybody. That's a meal I want again. Julia braddock Vs Alexander Jones. The legend against the future legend. That's money.

Roderick: We've heard you and Trevor Cash continue to bring up Julia Braddock. Now you're bringing up SIN and Travis Vessey. Very confident to be setting up future defenses when you still have to get through a former World Champion in Aubrey Powers.

Alexander: But I'm the man.

[The crowd boos as Alexander pauses intentionally.]

Alexander: I'm the man. I'm the man with the power. man of the hour. Again it's big business. Me and Silverstone, we talk the same language. We about making money for ,me, for her, for the company, for everybody. If we're keeping it honest, I am the America Dream. You got these hussies calling themselves America but what's more American than me?

[The crowd oohs at the obvious shot.]

Alexander: Anything i see, i go after. the Lord put it in front of me to go get and I do. Two years ago I stepped foot in this thing and made it clear u wanted nothing else but the big belt. And I did. Aubrey, I can spot a side eye in my sleep. You should know by now when you come against me, you better tool us. Because no one close to you is safe. When i go to war, it's seek and destroy. When I step into this ring, it's all about conquering.

This match. it feel real gimmicky to me. That tells me Silverstone, everyone on the board, they know you too small for me baby girl. They know straight up, I'mma hurt you. Legend or not, I eat legends. They appetizing to me. I been feasting on legends. This whole game is mine and it's about time someone switched up how it used to be. You may have been at the top in the past. but the old days are the old days. This game is more fierce and it's Survival of the Fittest. like the name of the show I'mma put you down, this is a new game. And you looking at the new King. So when i see you then, you better pray to the lord. Because if you don't step off, you're going to get stepped on. Don't play with me. Play with your bitch.

[The crowd oohs as Alexander then raises up the World title to boos. He basks in them, as does Veronica, before they exist the ring. The duo are seen talking to the crowd a bit before heading up the ramp.]

--

[Near a stairway somewhere backstage, Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis pace back and forth. Both are dressed in their ring gear and jackets, boots laced up and ready to go. The red haired Nadia halts, turning her body to the right and facing the camera. Envy continues to pace.]

Nadia: It's been a month of stewing. We thought by this point now, me and Envy, D.O.A., would be the Tag Team Champions. I know I've been here. I've wrestled over there in Zion. Did a couple of shots with pro Wrestling JET. I've never travelled more miles, in my career, in my life, as I have this year. I may be freelance, but GCW remains a priority. Those belts are our priority.

[She turns and glares at Envy before turning back to the camera.]

Nadia: Clyde Sutter. Jonathon Scarborough. "The Man." Like a typical man, you couldn't jump us from the front so you had to get us from the back. Me and Envy spent months working together, winning matches, beating Bianca and Madison. The Tag Champions for now. We earned our shot. And you two knew that, Sutter, Scarborough. And you chose to f**k with us.

[Nadia sneers.]

Nadia: You pay, you play, you bastards. For one month you and Scarborough have been dead men walking without even knowing it. Doing the dirty work for the Blind Empire. his Eliminator going on tonight. I know it doesn't matter who wins but more of who losses. We're tell you this know, between the Bratz and you two, we're gunning for you. T

he Bratz and us have a match that needs to be finished; a score to be settled.

Sutter, you're all about telling time. Well whether it's tonight or somehow, someway you're able to escape us and get to the title match at Survival of the Fittest, all you're doing is trying to buy more for your house glass. Unfortunately for you and Scarborough, we aren't selling any. It's in the name. When you see me and Envy, you are D.O.A.

[Envy stops pacing, straightening the collar of her jacket as she exhales.]

Envy: It seems no matter what we do, the bloody Bling Empire blight won’t let us go. Nadia and I, we thought that we put that shit to bed back at Resurrection. Apparently, all we did was cut off one head, because here’s a louder, even more abrasive head reared up to get in our faces. Well f**king fine!

[Envy turns to the camera, fire in her eyes.]

Envy: It seems every time you come for us, you fail to get the job done. Tonight is no different, and that is your fatal flaw: Swinging for the fences and only making the warning track. Tonight, Scarborough, Sutter… tonight is YOUR time to figure out what happens when you fall short. And then, Bratz… we have unfinished business.

[Envy presses against Nadia’s shoulder.]

Envy: Let’s go teach some shitheads a lesson.

[Nadia sneers as she nods her head. The scene shifts.]

---

Main Event:
Undisputed Tag Team Championship Eliminator

Nadia Allen & Envy Ellis Vs Clyde Sutter & Jonathan Scarborough Vs Bratz Liffe (c)
[Sutter with a spine buster to Madison Lewis and Nadia snaps off a superkick followed by a code breaker to Sutter. Scarborough with a jumping body slam to Bianca and then a lariat to Envy Ellis. He goes for another lariat but Envy catches him and drags him down into an arm bar. Sutter drills Nadia with a big boot, sending her to the outside. Sutter breaks up the arm bar. He goes for a power bomb but Envy counters into a triangle choke. Madison and Bianca with a double superkick to Scarborough sending him tumbling to the outside. Madison and Bianca with stereo suicide dives over the top taking out Nadia and Scarborough. Sutter muscles out of the triangle with a sit out power bomb. Madison with a springboard dropkick to Sutter. Bianca with a springboard splash to Sutter for a cover and a two. Nadia with a spear taking out Madison. Scarborough back in and throws Bianca with a Northern Lights release suplex. Scarborough turns and starts to brawl with Nadia. Sutter is back to his feet. He drills Madison with Unforgiven. Bianca leaps onto his back for a sleeper but he falls back, dropping all of his weight onto her. Sutter with Assassination to Bianca. He covers but Madison breaks it up. Sutter clotheslines both members of the tag champions out of the ring.

[Danielle Page and Amber Mansley make their way down to the ring and start to attack Madison and Bianca, to try and take them out of the match. This allows Sutter to focus on Envy Ellis while Scarborough brawls with Nadia. Suddenly Sophie O’Brian, Arcadia Chavez, and Sierra Michaels come down to the ringside area. They take out Page and Amber! Scarborough with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated to Nadia. Sophie with Scorched Earth Policy to Scarborough! Sutter is distracted, allowing Envy to snap off a ddt. Envy with a springboard bulldog taking down Sutter! Nadia follows that up with Death By Poison! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Nadia Allen & Envy Ellis. Clyde Sutter & Jonathan Scarborough are eliminated.

[Madison and Bianca take their tag titles and head for higher ground, joining Envy and Nadia, their challengers for Survival of the Fittest, whilst the brawl between The Bling Empire and Transcendence continue outside the ring. Sutter, Scarborough, Amber, and Page use the numbers game to their advantage, getting the edge over the three members of Transcendence. That is, until Gabby Austin hits the ringside area wielding a steel chair. Austin smashes Sutter in the head, dropping him. She smashes Scarborough in the back and the ribs. Page tries to go for a headshot with her title belt but Austin gets a steel chair shot to the head of Page first. Austin strikes Amber in the back with the chair. The Bling Empire are forced to retreat while Gabby Austin stands there with Transcendence, menacingly taunting them with the chair.]