Fever 3.15

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.15

Post by admin » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:07 pm

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Gets Me Through" by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place.)

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, she is "THE FALLEN QUEEN", “THE KENSINGTON KNOCKOUT”, “CHASTITY”...JULIA BRADDOCK!

(Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage. Julia Braddock is wearing an autumn winter two piece beaded wool long sleeve tweed jacket and knee length skirt, carolina blue, with a white blouse. She is perched atop silver high heeled pumps. Braddock has a stoic, focused gaze on her face. She glaring down the ramp towards the ring, thinking only of who and what she is expected to conquer tonight. The Fallen Queen gracefully and methodically makes her way down the ramp. The fan reaction goes unnoticed by Chastity. She only cares about the task at hand. Her eyes never leave the ring as the intensity of the music picks up. Chastity rounds a corner and then ascends the steps. She steps between the ropes, entering the ring. Chastity steps to the center of the ring and gives a crucifix pose for the fans, drawing a loud reaction.)

Julia Braddock: So…how many of you caught what happened at the End of the Year Bash?

(There is a loud positive reaction from the fans in attendance. Braddock nods her head.)

Julia Braddock: I agree, it was one hell of a show. There certainly were many winners that night. The Bling Empire I’m sure are on cloud nine after their performance…

(The fans boo at the mention of them. Chastity smirks.)

Julia Braddock: …I had a brilliant performance. I beat Aubrianna Powers into a bloody pulp. I choked her out and left her unconscious in a puddle of her own blood. I left her beaten and battered in the center of the ring. I did exactly what I said I would do. I humbled her, I made her worship me, and then I destroyed her. Now I can put Powers in the rearview mirror because she is done…

(The fans cheer loudly.)

Julia Braddock: …and of course you had two battle royals. Aria Stevens-Crawford had a breakout performance, but unfortunately for her the night belonged to Miss America, who is now the number one contender to the GCW World Championship.

(The fans cheer loudly. Braddock nods her head.)

Julia Braddock: Congratulations to both ladies but especially to you, Miss America. I know how much you have wanted this opportunity, I know how hard you have worked for this opportunity. I know how much it has eaten you up inside. I know all about it because I’ve had that same feeling myself ever since I lost the Global Championship without ever really being beaten and never once receiving a fair, legitimate, one on one opportunity. I know that feeling because I have been on a similar journey as you. You now have your one on one opportunity and I wish you and Alexander Jones the best of luck at Civil War. And also I look forward to facing ONE of you at Resurrection XIII.

(Chastity smirks.)

Julia Braddock: I’ve already declared. I will be in the 2024 Civil War Match and here is a spoiler for everyone, you are looking at the winner standing in this ring. There won’t be any Ultimate Sacrifice Matches this year to cost me my spot. I will NOT be naive enough this year to agree to any ridiculous stipulation that puts my spot in the Civil War Match at risk. I see now Civil War for what it is; it is my golden ticket back to the main event of Resurrection and I know I can get back there, I know I can win Civil War because I have done it before on two separate occasions. The first time I won was about redeeming myself. The second time I won was about revenge. This third win, which will break the record for the most all time Civil War wins, will be all about this Queen reclaiming her throne.

(She points to her face.)

Julia Braddock: This face is still The Face of GCW. I have been here with GCW when it was still under control of Global Division of Wrestling, when it acted as GDW’s developmental territory. I followed GCW when it was bought out and brought back as a major promotion in its own right and I helped build up GCW, I was one of those who were there at the beginning, names like Travis Vessey, Devon Kayl, names who came along shortly thereafter like Victoria Salinas and Jazmyn Rain and Myra Lynwood, I was there helping all of them to put GCW back on the map. I have done it all here in GCW and I am still The Face of GCW. The only thing I lack is the GCW World Championship. But that will change very soon; because I will win the Civil War Match. I will go on to main event Resurrection. I will defeat either Alexander Jones or Miss America to become a three time GCW World Champion. I will reclaim the throne. THAT…is a Vow of Chastity.

=====================================================================

Amber Diamond vs. Q-Bert
[Amber with a spinning heel kick, an axe kick, and a scissors kick. Q-Bert goes for a clothesline but Amber counters with a backstabber. Amber ducks another clothesline and connects with a pele kick. Amber with a superkick and then a superman punch. Amber with Deadly Diamond locked in. Q-Bert taps out quickly.]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

Victoria Salinas is sitting in the hallway, mostly minding her own business at this point. But, she doesn’t get to be alone for too much longer with Roderick Osborn popping in. Unlike their previous interview, this one appears like it’s going to be a lot happier in comparison.

Roderick Osborn: Victoria, not too long ago, you actually put up a hell of a performance in your own battle royal. You managed to finish in a tie for second place and obviously, that’s got to go a long way toward your own confidence right?

Victoria Salinas: Yeah… it does…

Victoria pauses as she takes a bit of a sigh.

Victoria Salinas: It’s crazy to think that it was a few weeks ago where I was dead set on things just ending here. There’s plenty left to like, I know that for a fact now. Look, I was down on myself for a while. I’ll be the first to admit that. But now I feel like there’s at least a glimmer of hope, even with this whole Transcendence crap going on. The fact of the matter is, it would’ve been great to win that match because I know that if I did, I would’ve won the contender’s match later in the night. I’m starting to find a second wind here, finally… and I sure as hell did it without Transcendence’s help…

Roderick Osborn: What do you make of your Day One match? I mean, the Victoria that we remember probably wouldn’t have been too happy with it because the title that is being fought for there isn’t a world title and back in the day, being a world champion was all about and…

Victoria lets out an annoyed sigh at the question.

Roderick Osborn: …I’m sorry?

Victoria Salinas: I’ll talk about that match at the appropriate time, okay? There is something that I REALLY need to make clear because I am so tired of hearing about ‘old Victoria’ this or ‘Vainglorious’ that or ‘well the Victoria that we remember probably hates this’ or ‘2018 Victoria would never’...

Victoria rolls her eyes further expressing her annoyance.

Victoria Salinas: I want to ask the questions here for a minute, Roderick. First off, is it 2018 anymore?

Roderick Osborn: No…

Victoria Salinas: Great. So why are we still talking about me like if it’s 2018? It’s annoying enough that Transcendence is on its stupid ‘bring back vainglorious’ campaign but now I’m being asked questions based on how the ‘old Victoria’ would take things. With all due respect, and this isn’t directed at you specifically, but more toward people on this roster that still hold a grudge against me or still hold my sins from my first run here against me: move… the fuck… on! Got it? Move on! Yeah, I know what I was five to six years ago. Yeah, I know that I wasn’t the most popular person in the locker room back then. You’ve heard me do nothing but own up to my mistakes from back then over and over and over again, ad nauseum, until I’m about to barf. What more do you need me to do?

Roderick Osborn: There are people that think you’re not sorry about the way you handled the situation with your ex and…

Victoria Salinas: I’m going to stop you right there and this is going to make me sound like a bitch, but I’ve always wanted to be nothing but honest. This is the last time I am going to say anything about what you just brought up, got it? I have ALWAYS been sorry for the way I did what I did, but for WHAT I did? I’d handle it differently, but I’d do it again. I’m not sorry for leaving him. What do those people expect me to do? Stay with someone that I knew in my heart wasn’t for me and be miserable until I die? Those people that want to throw that behind my back need to think about that. Like I said, I will talk about that match later at the right time, but what I’m not going to do is spit on it and reject it because ‘oh it’s not for a world title’. I don’t CARE about that. Yeah, maybe a few years back, I would’ve taken it as an insult. I won’t deny that. But that’s 2018 Victoria.

2018 Victoria is NOT a reflection of who I am today. People change. Circumstances change. This year, my accomplishments were more outside of the ring and behind the scenes being the GM of a show based in New York and oh by the way, I’ve got a supershow down in Florida happening in a few days that I feel is going to be AMAZING… and I won’t be wrestling on it. And you know? I’m fine with that. My journey inside the ring isn’t done. I’m not going to stop at 8 world championships. Fine, I admit that. But I’m going to do what I need to do to win number nine and if that includes winning a Heritage or an X-Division title along the way, then I am more than happy to do that.

People need to let go of ‘old Victoria’...
And that especially includes Transcendence.
Because no matter what they preach? Vainglorious is NEVER coming back…

Victoria angrily and abruptly leaves the interview at this point, leaving Roderick in a bit of a state of surprise as the scene ends.

Celestial vs. Crasher & Basher
[Mariah and Rina with stereo dropkicks and then stereo superkicks sending Basher and Crasher tumbling to the outside. Still operating in unison the Celestial ladies leap over the top with suicide dives onto Crasher and Basher. They roll Crasher into the ring. Mariah with Kick Me Deadly and then Rina with Setting Sun. Basher tries to sneak up from behind but Rina with a superkick and Mariah follows that up with Starr Struck. Mariah with The Brightest Starr. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Celestial

Jazmyn Rain sits in her locker room wearing a red, long sleeved dress and matching heels. She’s got a furious look on her face as she appears to be holding a burlap sack. She looks like she’s about to take her anger out on someone as she begins to speak.

Jazmyn Rain: That battle royal was a CONSPIRACY! I SHOULD’VE WON! But you know why I didn’t win? It’s because that STALKER Kimberly Williams, decided to get involved! It was literally the biggest load of BULLSHIT that could ever happen and the fact of the matter is, I SHOULD be the one getting that World title shot at Civil War! This whole situation is UNFAIR! I wanted to completely ignore that stalker but NOOOO… I can’t have that, apparently. I mean at least I got to throw out Tori Colbert and have the last word on her with all of that, but GOD… what a load of FUCKING SHIT! Second place isn’t good enough for me! You know, prior to becoming GCW Global Champion for the first time, “second place” was all I ever was and I am NOT going back to that shit!

Kimberly, I know you have this main event thing coming up so I am going to send you a message here. In fact, I am going to RETALIATE for what you did! I didn’t want to do this… but you made me do this…

Jazmyn pauses as she pulls out a large, stuffed penguin that she clearly put a blindfold on.

Jazmyn Rain: I got your FRIEND here! That’s right BITCH! I have KIDNAPPED WESLEY! This is REVENGE for the way you took my title shot from me. So, if you’re going to take MY title shot away from me, then you are going to PAY with your FRIEND! What’s it feel like, WESLEY? HUH? What’s it feel like to know that your best buddy can’t save you now? You stupid little motherfucker. What do you have to say for yourself?

Jazmyn pauses to let the stuffed penguin say something but she rolls her eyes when she obviously knows that it won’t talk.

Jazmyn Rain: Nothing? You have to say nothing? Look, don’t worry. I’m not going to turn this into a boring threat or a ransom plot where I have to have compensation in 24 hours or else he GETS IT… because he’s going to GET IT now! Are you ready to say goodbye to Kimmy, WESLEY? HUH? Any last words? Any last words before I KILL YOU?

Jazmyn pauses.

Jazmyn Rain (in a mock, childlike voice): “Help me Kimmy! Save me! Saaaaaaave meeeeee!!!!!”

Jazmyn Rain (normal voice): There’s no SAVING YOU, WESLEY!!!!!!!!

Jazmyn has a regretful sigh on her face as she removes one of her high heels.

Jazmyn Rain: I’m so sorry… your sacrifice is for the greater good…

Jazmyn stabs the stuffed penguin right in the head with the heel of her shoe and even some of the crowd has to have a laugh at this. Jazmyn slides the heel down the back of the stuffed animal as she goes to town on it by turning it over and starting to stab it in the front.

Jazmyn Rain: Die Wesley… DIE!!!! FUCKING DIE YOU AQUATIC VERMIN!

Jazmyn continues to stab the stuffed animal with her shoe.

Jazmyn Rain: Fucking DIE!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hate penguins.

Jazmyn then turns the stuffed animal over and really rips the stuffing out of it before throwing it down to the floor

Jazmyn Rain: Rot in hell, Wesley… you son of a bitch!

Jazmyn smirks as she puts her shoe back on.

Jazmyn Rain: You see that, Kimmy! This is what happens! This is what happens when you fuck with me! I just killed your friend! Did you see that? Wesley paid for your bullshit and if necessary, I will go after all the people you care about too until the INJUSTICE that you brought on me gets fixed! I will go after your twin! I will go after ANYONE that is close to you! If that’s what it takes, then that’s how it’s going to have to be. You have officially pushed me to the edge… and I suggest you bow down and apologize to me and beg me to spare you! Let this be a warning to what happens when you want to fuck with me! STALKER!

Jazmyn stands up and quickly walks out of the room. The camera gets a shot of the stuffed animal that Jazmyn just tore apart with her shoe before the scene fades out.

Mai Hayabusa vs. Lynn Bradly
[Lynn with a hip toss and then an arm drag. Lynn goes for a clothesline but Mai ducks it and hits a back stabber. Mai with a judo toss and then a roundhouse kick followed by a yakuza kick. Mai with three rolling German suplexes in a row before releasing on the third. Mai Hayabusa with a superman punch. Mai connects with Shinobi! She covers, hooking the leg…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Mai Hayabusa

Backstage the cameras catch up with Julia Braddock. The Kensington Knockout is wearing an autumn winter two piece beaded wool long sleeve tweed jacket and knee length skirt, carolina blue, with a white blouse. She is perched atop silver high heeled pumps. Braddock stops when she happens to bump into her good friend and tag team partner Destiny Skye. Destiny is wearing torn denim jeans, black boots, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Julia Braddock: Oh, hi Des…what’s up? I hope you weren’t too disappointed about End of the Year bash, by the way.

Destiny Skye: Eh, it stings that I didn’t make it to the number one contender spot. Yet. But that was just a setback. I still have another opportunity to earn a world title match. The same opportunity you have.

Julia Braddock: Civil War.

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny Skye: That’s right, Jules. And I love you to death, I would kill for you, but babe, I want that Civil War Match win just as much as you do. You talk about how long its been since you were champion? Its been much longer for me since I held the GCW World Title.

Julia Braddock: I know, Des. And I wouldn’t want to hinder your own competitive spirit and drive. You do what you have to do and if we do end up meeting at Civil War, whether its because we are in the same ring or if we end up in the finals itself, I think it is fair to say that ONE OF US will walk away as the winner and the number one contender.

Destiny Skye: I think that’s fair.

The two friends embrace in a tight hug.

Destiny Skye: Oh and, congratulations on whipping Aubrey’s ass. That was a damn beautiful sight.

Julia Braddock: I gotta admit, I enjoyed choking her out.

Destiny Skye: She had it coming.

Julia Braddock: Damn right she did. That will teach her and anyone else who has a notion of trying to stand in my way to think twice. I will reclaim the throne, Destiny. No one can stop me now.

Braddock and Destiny walk off.

Backstage we find a frantic Jessica Lasiewicz searching for someone, namely her best friend and tag team partner Summer Collins. The Archangel is wearing denim jeans, black boots, a black t-shirt, and a black hooded leather jacket.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Summer? Summer?! Where the hell are you?! Summer!

The Archangel gets more frantic as the search continues. She rounds a corner and spots Summer Collins standing nearby. Collins elegantly showcases a multicolored vibrant sweet ensemble. Her knee-length dress is a tapestry of pastel hues, adorned with intricate lace patterns and adorned with cascading ribbons. A large, matching bow graces her perfectly styled hair, adding a touch of youthful exuberance. Completing her look, ankle socks adorned with playful motifs peek out from beneath pastel-hued platform shoes. Accessories such as delicate gloves and an ornate lace parasol enhance the overall enchanting aesthetic. This is still entirely crazy and confusing for Jessica. This doesn’t look like her friend. This doesn’t look like Summer. Lasiewicz is grateful that Summer appears to be alone as she quickly approaches her.

Jessica Lasiewicz Summer!

Summer Collins: There you are! I was worried about you…

She tries to pinch Jessica’s cheeks but Jessica swats her hand away.

Jessica Lasiewicz: What the hell is wrong with you?!

Summer Collins: Whatever do you mean?

Jessica Lasiewicz: You know damn well what I mean. You turned on me. You are with Crystal now. And you are not the same Summer I know. You are different, and not just the dress. You are…crazy…

Summer Collins: Crazy? You don’t know the half of it! Craziness is fun!!

She giggles.

Summer Collins: But first, I didn’t betray you, silly Jessie. I am with Crystal, that’s true, but I never betrayed you. And I never betrayed Fabulous.

Jessica is about to respond when, seemingly out of nowhere, Crystal steps into the scene. Crystal’s knee-length dress is a kaleidoscope of pastel shades, intricately woven with lace patterns that cascade delicately. Adorned with an oversized bow, her perfectly coiffed hair complements the playful elegance of her ensemble. Anklet socks adorned with whimsical motifs peek out from beneath pastel-hued platform shoes, adding a touch of youthful charm. Crystal's accessories, including dainty gloves and a lace parasol, showcase meticulous attention to detail.

Crystal Swift: Did you tell her?

Summer Collins: Not yet.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Tell me what?!

Summer Collins: I just think Crystal should JOIN Fabulous.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Are you kidding? Fabulous has always been you and me, Summer. Always has and always will.

Crystal reaches out and touches Jessica’s nose.

Crystal Swift: Wrong-O, bucko! It may have STARTED with you and Summy, when you were Fame & Fortune, but then you rebranded yourselves as Fabulous, then rebranded yourselves as Fabulous Cheerleaders, then you went back to Fabulous again and even brought Leviticus into the group. If that lovable loser is ok for the group then why is little ol me, the best lovable loser of them all, not good enough for Fabulous?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Because you are a bad influence on Summer! You tried to kill her! And now look at her!

Swift rolls her eyes.

Crystal Swift: I improved her. And as far as trying to kill her, goes, you tried to kill her many more times than I did. How many times did you break her leg?

Summer Collins: At least twice.

Crystal Swift: See what I mean?

Jessica Lasiewicz: That was a long time ago, Crystal. Summer and I put that in the past.

Crystal Swift: It was the past. Just like me and Summy put our differences aside. But your past has always helped you and Summer evolve. Including Summy’s current version. This isn’t anything new for her. Does the name Loretta Inglewood or PURITY ring any bells in that adorable noggin’ of yours?

Lasiewicz can only stare straight ahead in stunned silence. She does recall her and Summer’s time with Loretta as part of Purity. Crystal claps her hands happily.

Crystal Swift: You DO remember! See, your little nickname, The Archangel, didn’t come from nowhere. You were Loretta’s Archangel, you were The Archangel of Purity. And you dressed just like Summy and I are now, because that’s how Loretta wanted you to appear; pure, undefiled, and innocent. But when the bell rang you fiercely executed the will of purity. But Purity has been rejected. That’s why Loretta abandoned it and abandoned you. The only problem is that Loretta, silly girl, decided that if you couldn’t beat them then she should join them. I think that if the world won’t accept Purity then we should burn the whole thing to the ground.

She reaches out a hand.

Crystal Swift: What do you say? Wanna have fun and maim and tear this roster to shreds?

Jessica shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: You’re nuts!

Lasiewicz turns and walks off. Crystal sighs.

Crystal Swift: She isn’t ready yet.

Summer Collins: She will be, you silly goose. Just give her more time. She bought into the doctrine of Purity more so than me. She was more of a believer and disciple of Lorretta Inglewood than I was. We just have to remind her. And I think I know how…

Non-Title
Danielle Page vs. Leviticus
[Levi is distracted by the internal feud within Fabulous, this allows Page to take an early advantage with a dropkick, a spinning heel kick, a superkick, then an axe kick. Page with a claymore kick and a cover and a two count. Leviticus recovers and manages to hit a lariat, a hip toss, and then a body slam. Levi with Doomsday Prophecy for a cover and a two. Levi goes for The Book of Levi but Page counters into The Bling Lock. Levi reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Page with Princess Kick and then follows that up with Diamonds Are Forever. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Danielle Page

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page yanks the X-Division Championship belt away from the referee and demands the microphone. The referee goes over to the ring corner and asks the ring announcer for the belt microphone. The ring announcer hands the referee the mic who in turn walks it to the middle of the ring and hands the microphone to Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Thank you! Now get out of my ring!

The referee rolls his eyes as he exits the ring.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Did you all see that?

Danielle points at Levictius who is being attended to by the referee on the arena floor.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I did that. Much like I did that to Amber Diamond back at End of the Year Bash, much like the rest of Bling Empire all won GCW gold at that very same show. So going into 2024 we in the Bling Empire are on a roll and it will only get better in the new year.
Danielle has a big smile on her face.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:As my seventh month at GCW X-Division champion approaches I am inviting all to try to step your game up to my level because I am just a cut above all of you. Then when I put all of you out of your misery I will consider a different option that will see me get exactly what I have always wanted since the day I signed with GCW and you all know exactly what that is. This time though I’ll get what I want because there is no other outcome. So when I do decide to exercise my option not even the great Tabitha will even be able to stop me from it.

A focused Danielle drops the microphone as she puts the GCW X-Division Championship belt over her left shoulder and saunters out of the ring.

“Do you believe in fate now?”

The voice comes out of the dark, dank boiler room area. The still chill air makes things all the more creepy and sinister. Eventually a figure emerges from the shadows on the right. Stepping into the light we see that this is none other than “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. Sutter is dressed in his all black ring attire, a black trenchcoat, and he has his newly won GCW World Tag Team Championship title belt wrapped around his waist.

Clyde Sutter: I did warn you, Ms. Lewis and Bianca, I warned you that while fate was indeed impressed with you, and while fate had been smiling down upon you for a long time, that not even fate could permanently delay the inevitable. Everyone in this company must eventually fall and be brought down low. Fate knows this and has appointed me to execute its will, to bring down low those whose time has come. Your time had come to an end, Bratz Life, and now your championships belong to The Bling Empire.

He smirks knowingly.

Clyde Sutter: Now you must deal with being yesterday’s news. For now myself and Mr. Scarborough must face not the past but face the present and the future. The future will bring new contenders but tonight we face former rivals. The McBride Corporation and Transcendence.

The Assassin chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: Do not look at this as an opportunity to impress management by facing the champions. You should focus instead on survival. Because tonight, McBride Corporation, tonight, Transcendence, your time is up. Your fate is sealed. Tick, tock…

Sutter walks off.

We cut to the backstage area where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire standing in between Summer Collins and Crystal Swift. Collins elegantly showcases a multicolored vibrant sweet ensemble. Her knee-length dress is a tapestry of pastel hues, adorned with intricate lace patterns and adorned with cascading ribbons. A large, matching bow graces her perfectly styled hair, adding a touch of youthful exuberance. Completing her look, ankle socks adorned with playful motifs peek out from beneath pastel-hued platform shoes. Accessories such as delicate gloves and an ornate lace parasol enhance the overall enchanting aesthetic. Crystal’s knee-length dress is a kaleidoscope of pastel shades, intricately woven with lace patterns that cascade delicately. Adorned with an oversized bow, her perfectly coiffed hair complements the playful elegance of her ensemble. Anklet socks adorned with whimsical motifs peek out from beneath pastel-hued platform shoes, adding a touch of youthful charm. Crystal's accessories, including dainty gloves and a lace parasol, showcase meticulous attention to detail. Summer is holding an enormous oversized lollipop wrapped in barbed wire and Crystal is wielding a candy cane wrapped in barbed wire. Janelle, for her part, looks nervous.

Janelle: Uh, well, Janelle St. Claire here with…Summer Collins and Crystal Swift…

Crystal Swift: You look nervous. Is it because of these…

Summer and Crystal menacingly wave their barbed wire wrapped candy weapons. They giggle in unison.

Crystal Swift: Well don’t be! No need to be afraid! Unless, of course, you plan to enter Kimberly’s hardcore invitational.

She holds the barbed wire candy cane threateningly to Janelle’s throat and yells.

Crystal Swift: ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING ENTER?!

Janelle: NO!

And just like that Crystal is sweet again and smiles.

Crystal Swift: See? You have nothing to fear!

Janelle isn’t too sure that she is safe but continues the interview nonetheless.

Janelle St. Claire: Well, be that as it may, would you two care to explain what happened at the End of the Year Bash and what happened earlier between you and Jessica?

Summer Collins: You must not pay attention. We said it pretty clear! Its all about evolution, my dear. We evolved from who we were, into Fame & Fortune, into Purity, then The English Purity Movement, into Fabulous, into Fabulous Cheerleaders, remember all of that?

Janelle nods her head.

Summer Collins: See? You are a smarty pants! We evolved once. Well now we are evolving again. Purity and Fabulous both have had promise but both were rejected in time by GCW. Both have had to evolve to survive. So here we are! Evolved again into the Purest most Fabulous form! But this form isn’t here to beautify anything or to preach Purity to anyone. Nah, we don’t give a crap if anyone drinks our kool-aid or not.

Crystal Swift: Though kool-aid is delicious!

Summer Collins: We are going to maim, bludgeon, and bloody anyone and everyone in our sight. We are going to leave bodies laying everywhere until no one is left standing.

Janelle St. Claire: And what about Jessica?

Crystal Swift: She belongs with us. She will learn that and join us…or else…

The two ladies smile before skipping away happily.

Queens of Chaos (Jessi Ozborne & Indigo Rosalez) vs. The J Team (Jessica Carter & Jodi Jennings)
[Jodi starts the match off against Indigo. Jodi with a hip toss and an arm drag. She goes for a lariat but Indigo ducks and connects with a spinning backfist then a snap suplex. She whips Jodi into the Queens corner and hits a stinger splash. Indigo tags out to Jessi. Jessi with a Tiger suplex out of the corner and then a yakuza kick. The cover but only gets a two before Jessica Carter breaks up the pin. Jessi whips Jodi into the ropes. Carter blind tags herself in. Jessi sends Jodi flying over the top rope and to the outside. Jessica with a spear to Jessi. She goes for a suplex but Jessi floats over and connects with a release German suplex onto Carter. Jessi tags out to Indigo. Jessi with a suicide dive over the top taking out Jodi Jennings. Indigo with Overdue Silence followed by Part the Fears for the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Queens of Chaos

We cut backstage to the dressing room used for The McBride Corporation. Karen, Blair, and Melanie are in their ring gear getting ready to compete. Despite their losing records as of late, they seem rather confident about tonight.

Melanie McBride: This could be a huge night for us. You know? Kare-Bear, if you and I can somehow get the win tonight, we could become number one contenders for the tag team titles.

Karen McBride: Yes, it could be a big night for us…Sutter and Scarborough just became champions. We could exploit a vulnerability, a weakness, and get an advantage. So you and I, yes, we have an opportunity.

Karen points at Blair.

Karen McBride: I’m not so sure about her.

Blair McBride: What do you mean?! You don’t have any confidence in me?!

Karen sighs.

Karen McBride: It’s not that. It’s just that what you are entering is a HARDCORE invitational. Hardcore Matches, that’s Kimberly’s specialty. Plus you have two other lunatics like Sophie O’Brian and Crystal Swift in that match and who knows what might happen?

Blair nods her head.

Blair McBride: I know its dangerous, but I have a plan.

Melanie rolls her eyes.

Melanie McBride: You and your plans.

Blair McBride: I’m serious! This makes sense! Aubrianna Powers isn’t exactly hardcore, right? If I focus on her, as opposed to the others, I have a shot to steal this!

Karen McBride, who is still skeptical, rolls her eyes.

Karen McBride: Just be careful.

Blair McBride: You know me!

Karen McBride: Yeah, I DO…

We cut to the ready area where Sophie O’Brian and her partners in the Transcendence, Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels, stand ready and waiting for their matcht. Sophie is dressed in her ring gear, looking gorgeous and ready to go. Arcadia Chavez is as intense as ever in her street clothes while Sierra is wearing street clothes as well as her Skuld mask. Gabriella Austin stands next to them. Sophie has a confident smirk upon her face.

Sophie O’Brian: Ah Victoria…I must say that I am pleased with the progress you have made. I told you that we wanted nothing but the best for you. We wanted to help you transcend and just look at you! Already you are slowly but surely becoming who you are meant to be! I heard your words at the End of the Year Bash, I read your words on social media, I could feel the intensity flowing from you. You are getting so close to where you need to be.

O’Brian shakes her head.

Sophie O’Brian: Unfortunately you still aren’t quite there. You still are unwilling to embrace Vainglorious. But no worries, Transcendence will continue to work with you until you see the light, until you are willing to finally make the right decision.

Arcadia Chavez: Mi amigo y yo hemos trabajado duro. Sangramos. Sudamos. Hemos pagado el precio. Trascendimos. Ahora que la división de parejas está en manos de nuevos monárquicos, es hora de que hagamos nuestro movimiento.

Sierra Michaels: In short, Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarborough, your honeymoon period is over. If you thought you were finished with Transcendence then you were dead wrong. And as for The McBride Corporation.

She shakes her head.

Sierra Michaels: I haven’t forgotten about you. I will enjoy making you suffer.

Sophie O’Brian: Kimberly Williams…

O’Brian chuckles.

Sophie O’Brian: You are a unique individual. I like that. I like how you constantly put yourself in harm’s way, your own precious championships in harm’s way, all in the name of giving people opportunities in these invitationals. You help others, much like I do, and much like me your methods are unorthodox and misunderstood. Tonight I gladly accept your invitation and I will happily take one or more of your championships off of your shoulders.

The Bling Empire (Clyde Sutter & Jonathan Scarborough) vs. The McBride Corporation vs. Transcendence
[Scarborough, Melanie, and Sierra start for their respective teams. Sierra with a superkick to Melanie and then a pele kick to Scarborough. Sierra with a head scissors takedown to Melanie. Scarborough with a jumping shoulder tackle to Sierra followed by a lariat to Melanie. Scarborough whips Sierra into the ropes. Arcadia tags herself in. Scarborough with a flapjack. Arcadia with a spinning heel kick taking down Scarborough. Melanie with Evolution to Arcadia. She tags out to Karen. Melanie and Karen with Blood Is Thicker Than Water to Arcadia. Scarborough mows both of them down with lariats. Scarborough tags out to Sutter. Sutter with a spine buster to Karen McBride followed by a Cruciform Slam to Karen. Arcadia with Scythe to Sutter and then locks in Samael Song. Melanie breaks up the submission to save the match for her team. Sierra in and clotheslines herself and Melanie over the top and to the outside. Karen tries to sneak up from behind but Scarborough drops her with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. Sutter floors Arcadia with Unforgiven. Sutter with Judge, Jury, and Executioner. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Bling Empire

Aubrianna Powers is backstage with a bandage over her forehead from where she got cut open during her match at the End of the Year Bash against Julia Braddock, and sporting other war wounds from her hell in a cell at Zion against Teresa Morgan. With her is journalist Samuel Price.

Samuel Price: Ladies and gentlemen I am Samuel Price and with me at this time is “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers! Thank you for joining me this evening, Aubrianna.

Aubrianna Powers: Shut up.

Samuel Price: …Ok, well, uh, let’s start with The Bash? Your match against Julia Braddock was…

Aubrianna Powers: I do NOT want to talk about it! Next question!

Price sighs and shrugs his shoulders.

Samuel Price: You are obviously not at one hundred percent, after two brutal matches this month already, why are you entering Kimberly Williams’s Death Match Invitational?

Aubrianna Powers: Shut up.

Samuel Price: I think its a fair question.

Aubrianna Powers: I don’t care! I refuse to start 2024 without a title…so yeah, I’m gonna enter Kim’s insane world, I’ll subject my gorgeous body to more abuse, but I swear to God I am winning this!

Powers storms off angrily.

Kimberly Williams is backstage wearing her crimson red and black dragon emblem ring gear. She has her HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her left shoulder and the Unsanctioned Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. A proud grin is on her face.

Kimberly Williams: Come one! Come all! Join in Kimberly’s Death Match Invitational! Join Kimmy, your favorite psychopath, as she makes Death Matches Grate Again! And by grate I mean like a cheese grater because you can definitely use those bad boys in tonight’s main event!

Williams winks at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: The greatest kind of history you make is the kind that isn’t planned. Its chaotic history. You just randomly do shit because it seems fun and then greatness just follows! Look at what I’ve done with this Unsanctioned Title. Datura made it all boring but I took it and made it fun by making it a death match 24/7 title. I have held it thirty times now! And then there’s my Bloodlust Championship. I have held it for 938 days…that’s nearly two and a half years! No one can touch me! But I am putting all of it, the Unsanctioned…the Hardcore…the Bloodlust…all three are on the line tonight open for anyone to test their death match will against yours truly!

The Woman Scorned throws her head back and laughs maniacally.

Kimberly Williams: Now I know one person who won’t be playing along. And that’s Jazmyn Rain.

She waves at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: Hi, Jazzy! I saw what you did with that penguin. Don’t worry! Wasley is a Time Lord. He regenerates. That or you can buy one of your very own from GCW SHOP DOT COM!

She winks.

Kimberly Williams: You really need to learn how to loosen up a little bit! Every time I see you you’re shouting in all caps on social media! That can’t be too good for your lungs…or the keyboard…you talk about throwing shoes. Now I love throwing things at old people. Its one of my favorite past times. But seriously, Jazzy, you need to learn to liven things up a little bit. Relax. Chill out. Quit being so uptight. See, that’s why people don’t like you as much as they used to. But me? I always listen to my Kimmymaniacs and I give them exactly what they want! If they want to see me hit someone with a penguin then that’s what they’re gonna get! If they want to see me staple someone’s ass then that’s what they’re gonna get!

She points at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: But you? I think my Kimmymaniacs would like to see the old Jazmyn Rain back. Not this…thing that I see before me…and if I have to rip your goddamn flesh from the bone to get to her, then so be it!

Williams skips away happily.

Death Match Invitational
Bloodlust, Hardcore, & Unsanctioned Championships
1st 10 Minutes for the Bloodlust Title
2nd 10 Minutes for the Zion Hardcore Title
3rd 10 Minutes for the Unsanctioned Title
Kimberly Williams (champion) vs. Aubrianna Powers vs. Crystal Swift vs. Sophie O'Brian vs. Blair McBride

BLOODLUST CHAMPIONSHIP: 1st 10 Minutes

[When the bell rings Aubrianna Powers immediately exits. Kim gives chase. Powers rounds a corner, so does Kim, but Kim runs face first into a shot to the face from Crystal Swift using the enormous barbed wire lollipop. Powers thinks she is safe but Blair Mcbride leaps over the top rope with a plancha onto Powers. She covers…1…Kickout! Sophie O’Brian remains in the corner, resting. Blair snap suplexes Powers on the exposed concrete floor. Crystal whips Kim into the steel steps. Crystal then slides into the ring but is met by Sophie who drills her with a yakuza kick. Sophie snaps off a release German suplex. Sophie goes out after Kim but Kim drop toe holds Sophie onto the steel steps. Blair picks up a steel chair but Powers catches her with a superkick, kicking the chair back into her face. Powers covers…1…2…Kim breaks it up! Kim plants Powers on the floor with a ddt. Crystal launches herself over the top onto Sophie with a moonsault. Crystal picks up the barbed wire candy cane uses it against Sophie’s back and ribs. Kim reaches underneath the ring and finds her back of tricks. First she pulls out a staple gun and staples Powers head and ass. She sneaks up from behind and staples Blair in the ass. Kim then snap suplexes Blair. Crystal pulls Sophie up but Sophie rakes the eyes. Sophie with Ode To Braddock on the outside. Sophie gets up but is drilled by Shadowblade from Kim. The buzzer goes off, signaling that the ten minutes has expired.]

TIME LIMIT IS UP: Kimberly Williams retains the HKW Bloodlust Championship

ZION HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP: 2nd 10 Minutes

[Crystal spears Kim. Crystal sets up a table outside the ring. Powers rolls back into the ring, as does Blair. Powers with The Most Valuable Kick to Blair. She follows it up with Simply The Best Moonsault, THE POWERS THAT BE! She hooks the leg…1…2…3NO! Sophie breaks it up! Powers yells at her but Sophie blows a fireball at her, SCORCHED EARTH POLICY! Sophie floors her with Hagia Sofia. Sophie locks in Wisdom. Crystal is in to break up the submission. Crystal and Sophie start brawling over towards the ropes while Blair pulls herself up. Crystal with a suplex but Sophie lands on the apron. Sophie suplexes Crystal out onto the apron. Blair superkicks Powers, knocking her back down. Kim lights the table on fire! Blair dropkicks Sophie and Crystal sending them crashing into the flaming table! Powers sneaks up from behind and rolls Blair up…1…2…3NO! Blair kicks out! Kim slides back into the ring and superkicks Powers. The buzzer goes off, the second ten minutes has expired.]

TIME LIMIT IS UP: Kimberly Williams retains the ZION Hardcore Championship

UNSANCTIONED CHAMPIONSHIP: 3rd 10 Minutes

[Blair picks up the barbed wire candy cane Crystal had been using and blasts Kim with it in the back and then in the face. Blair connects with Air Blair to Kim. She covers…1…2…3!]

NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Blair McBride

[Blair starts to celebrate too early, she thinks she’s won, but the ten minutes isn’t up yet. She mounts Powers and rains down right hands. She pulls Powers up and goes for a slam but Powers slips out from behind. Powers with The Most Valuable Kick. Powers with Simply The Best Moonsault, THE POWERS THAT BE! She hooks the leg…1…2…3!]

NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Aubrianna Powers

[Powers tries to run away. She exits the ring but she is stopped at the top of the stage by Summer Collins who cracks her in the skull with a pink barbed wire bat. Summer drags her back to the ringside area and rolls her back into the ring. Crystal enters the ring. Summer with Stock Market Crash to Powers. Crystal with Crystalize to Powers. The cover…1…2…3!]

NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Crystal Swift

[Sophie drags Summer out of the ring and they start brawling. This is enough of a distraction that allows Blair to connect with Air Blair to Crystal. She covers…1…2…3!]

NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Blair McBride

[Blair has regained the title! She checks the clock and realizes time is almost up! She considers running away but its too late…Kim catches her with Shadowblade from out of nowhere! She covers, hooking the leg…1…the time is running out…2…3! The buzzer goes off!]

NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Kimberly Williams