admin
Site Admin

Serena: Part 7 (Julia Braddock CD)

Post by admin » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:36 pm

==========
London, England
Off Camera
==========

Chastity Noel has two major dilemmas on her hand; for starters, as Julia Braddock she has to win the upcoming GCW Civil War Match. It has been almost a year and a half since she last held the top prize in Global Championship Wrestling. She had hoped to win it back last year at Resurrection but was deprived of entering the Civil War Match. All of this has gotten under her skin. It has made her impatient. She feels that the time is now for her to regain her championship. If not now, when? She realizes that as Julia Braddock her opportunities to regain the GCW World Championship will run out. Civil War may be her one and only chance to earn that opportunity she so craves. Civil War truly is must win. But on the home front, Chastity has problems regarding her adopted daughter Serena. This teenager that she found sneaking into her offices at The Julia Foundation has changed a great deal. Chastity took her in, taught her, molded her, and made her into a refined young lady. The teenager had no known name other than Grace. She had been homeless, addicted to drugs, and Chastity took her in and gave her a new identity and a new lease on life as Serena Grace Noel. But now all of that is threatened by the arrival of an entrepreneur named Franklin Jefferson.

Mr. Jefferson claims that Serena is really Grace Jefferson, his niece. He claims Grace went with her parents on a ski trip which resulted in what he thought was everyone’s death. Except Grace survived somehow. Jefferson now wants to know for certain if she is indeed his niece or if this is just a coincidence. Chastity has seen the pictures of his niece and her daughter Serena. They do look a lot alike. And his niece already came from a wealthy refined family. If it is true that Grace had survived but lost her memory, it would explain how quickly Grace took to the lessons Chastity had been teaching her. But she fears the risk. She fears that if her daughter is tested and finds out that she is indeed Grace Jefferson, that she may want to leave Chastity’s side for good. But at the same time, she knows it would be ethically wrong to keep this kind of information from Serena.

During times like these, The Fallen Queen knows that she must consult with those whom she trusts the most. One of those individuals is her sister, Glory Braddock. Like Chastity, Glory was also adopted into the Noel family and has taken the name Lindsey Noel. These two share a strong bond and a common experience. If anyone could help advise Chastity, it would be her. This is what brings the sisters together in the old Braddock home, a home that is now very luxurious and elegant. The Kensington Knockout is wearing an upscale yet casual dress. The fabric, a luxurious blend of silk and chiffon, draped gracefully, accentuating her figure. The dress, a soft shade of lavender, complemented her complexion, while subtle embroidery added a touch of sophistication. Paired with understated heels, she exuded effortless style, making a statement without overshadowing her natural beauty.

Sitting in the living room with her, but across from her in the comfy leather chair, is Lindsey Noel. Lindsey radiated femininity in her upscale ensemble. She wore a flowing, floor-length gown crafted from the finest lace, adorned with intricate floral patterns that whispered of timeless elegance. The blush pink hue of the dress complemented her complexion, and the sweetheart neckline delicately framed her collarbone. A slender, satin belt cinched at her waist, accentuating her silhouette. Completing the look, she wore dainty heels and accessorized with pearl jewelry, embodying a perfect blend of grace and sophistication.

“I’m surprised you’re relaxing this morning.” Lindsey quips. “I heard about the rigorous training regiment you have been putting yourself through as of late. I assume this is all for Civil War?”

“Of course.” Chastity remarks with a nod of her head. “You know how important the World Championship is to me. I haven’t held it for a year and a half and I haven’t even received a fair one on one title shot in that time.”

“In fairness you did receive an opportunity…”

“Ultimate Sacrifice?” Chastity asks. Lindsey nods her head, which causes The Fallen Queen to roll her eyes. “I never should have accepted that deal. I never should have accepted that match. I should have stuck it out in the Civil War Match and I had I stuck it out, I would have won instead of Alexander Jones. I would have gone on to defeat D’Nae Moore and Miss America at Resurrection that year. But I have learned from my mistakes. There will be no bargains. I am entering the Civil War Match this year and I will win. I will go on to Resurrection. And whether I face Miss America or Alexander Jones is irrelevant. I will become GCW World Champion.”

“Without the help of Trevor Cash?” Lindsey smirks.

“Yes, I can do it without his help.”

“What about mother’s help?” Lindsey asks with an arched brow.

“I admit that I have considered it.”

“Chastity!”

“Oh come off it.” Chastity remarks. “I said I just considered it. I didn’t say that I would. But remember, I will do anything to win Civil War. I will do anything to become GCW World Champion at Resurrection. Anything.”

“I know you will. That’s why I’m surprised you are relaxing right now instead of preparing for that. I doubt you wanted to take a break just to spend time with me. When Civil War and Resurrection season comes, you become intense. Focused on that one singular goal.”

“Yes, I can be a little…obsessive at times.”

“Right. So why did you want me to come and see you today?” Lindsey asks, getting right to the point. The Fallen Queen sighs and nods her head.

“Fine. The Civil War Match isn’t the only thing on my mind right now. In fact, you could say I’ve been a little distracted by a problem going on my own personal life.”

“I hate it when that happens.” Lindsey says with a light chuckle. “What seems to be the problem, mate?”

“It’s…” she sighs “...it’s my daughter. Serena.”

“Oh? What’s wrong with her? The last time I checked she had been doing wonderfully.”

“She has. It took awhile but Serena has finally adapted to her new home and new life. But something has come up that may threaten all of it.” Chastity hands her sister Lindsey a photograph. Lindsey takes a look at it, studying it hard, and then looks back up at The Fallen Queen.

“That’s a nice picture of Serena. What’s the point?”

“The point is that’s NOT Serena.” She states. “That’s Grace Jefferson, niece of Franklin Jefferson.”

“The bloke who you thought wanted to invest?” Lindsey asks. Chastity nods her head.

“The one and the same.”

“Well that’s a remarkable resemblance between his niece and Serena.”

“Yes, well, according to Franklin, his niece has been missing for a few years. She went missing after a ski trip with her parents turned into a deadly crash. Jefferson seems to think that my Serena and his missing niece are one and the same.”

“Seriously?!” Lindsey seems astonished.

“Oh he’s dead serious. He asked me to let Serena take a DNA test to prove it one way or another.”

“That kind of story seems far fetched if you ask me.” Lindsey states. “Just go ahead and go ahead with the DNA test, prove him wrong, and he’ll be on his way.”

“It isn’t that easy.” Chastity shakes her head.

“Of course it is…” Lindsey pauses briefly to study her sister’s concern, the troubled look on her face “...unless you are worried that he might be right.”

“I cannot let the test go forward!” Chastity exclaims. “What if it proves to be true and she wants to leave me and return to her old life?”

“It’s her choice. I think she’s already passed the age where you can legally control her, anyway. But even if that worst case scenario came true, you would have still saved her life, she would be eternally grateful. Isn’t that what’s most important?”

“Was mother satisfied just knowing that she broke me of my drug addiction?” She points a finger at Lindsey. “Was mother satisfied just knowing that she taught you to navigate the rough waters of the corporate world and thus saved your company?” Chastity shakes her head. “No! She wanted a family! And I want that too, damn it!”

“Ah, I get it now.” Lindsey nods her head. “You wanted to do to that girl, Grace, what mother did to you and I? You broke her of her addictions. She was homeless and you gave her a home. Just like mother helped you and I. And now, like mother, you want to make her part of your family, like mother made us her children.” She shakes her head. “But you realize that you cannot do that.”

“Mother did.”

“No, she really didn’t.” Lindsey shakes her head. “We could turn our backs on her anytime we wanted. She knows it, too, and has long since given us the freedom to do so, because she wants us to be a part of her family voluntarily. That’s true love, mate. If you force Serena to remain a part of your life by withholding this information, you run the risk of her finding out on her own. And if she finds out on her own that you knew and didn’t tell her that this was a possibility, she would definitely leave you and resent you for it.”

“So what you’re saying…” Chastity sighs “...is I have to take the risk?”

“Mother taught me about business. Part of business is assessing risk versus reward. The reward of not telling Serena versus telling her is the same, she remains with you, she remains loyal to you. The risk of NOT telling her is that she resents you forever if she finds out. The only risk of telling her is that she might want to return to be with her biological uncle, but I promise you she would frequently visit you, she would still consider you a mother figure. She would still love you.”

“In other words, the risk of telling her is lower than if I didn’t tell her?”

“Bingo.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”