Livewire 13.02

randy

Livewire 13.02

Post by randy » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:03 am

Danielle Page and Amber Mansley vs Bianca & Tori Colbert
[It appears as if Amber Mansley will start for her team but when Bianca is ready to start for her team, Amber smirks and tags out to Danielle. Bianca and Danielle start trading right hands. Bianca gets the better of the exchange. Bianca with a big boot and a forward Russian leg sweep. Bianca drills Page with Femme Fatale. She tags out to Tori. Tori drops Page with a slingblade. She whips Page into the ropes. Amber blind tags in. Colbert drops Page with a spinning heel kick. Amber drops Tori with Slay Boo! Amber with a rolling elbow. Amber whips Tori into the Bling corner where she tags back out to Page. Page with Sexy Back followed by The Bling Lock. Tori reaches the ropes, forcing the break. Page tags back out to Amber. Amber goes for a German suplex but Tori counters into a stunner. Tori connects with Ring The Alarm Bell but cannot capitalize. She crawls to her corner. Amber tries to stop it but Tori tags out to Bianca! Bianca in with a boot and then Endgame. She covers but Page breaks it up. Tori enters the ring to even the odds and it is an all out fight…until Svetlana (otherwise known as SIN) comes down to the ring and pulls Tori out of the ring! Svetlana and Tori start brawling on the outside, this leads to the referee calling for the disqualification.]
WINNERS via Disqualification: Bianca & Tori Colbert

[Unfortunately, Svetlana is dragging Tori away from the ring, which leaves Bianca alone against both Amber and Danielle. Page with a Princess Kick drops Bianca. Page holds Bianca to allow Amber to drill her with Slay Boo! Amber then locks Bianca in Canceled, the camel clutch. Danielle shouts and mocks Bianca while Amber keeps the hold wrenched in tightly. Eventually Amber breaks the hold. Amber places her foot on Bianca’s fallen form, holding her Heritage Title belt high in the air while the crowd boos loudly.]

--

Jazmyn Rain is in the back and as always, she’s not in the greatest mood. The war of words with Kimberly Williams has gotten just a tad personal for her and with the ghost of the Guardian Angel not going away quite yet, Jazmyn’s annoyance is starting to peak. But the fans are in for a hell of a stunning surprise when Myra Rivers (formerly Lynwood) walks into the picture. Jazmyn sees the former leader of Utopia and finds herself surprised as well.

Jazmyn Rain: What the hell are you doing here?

Myra Rivers: Me? I was just here for Tori’s match.

Jazmyn scoffs at this.

Jazmyn Rain: I still think you picked a very mediocre protege. You had Adrian Waters, Chelsea LeClair and Andrea Hernandez and you follow up those three with HER?

Myra Rivers: I’m not even going to bother discussing this with you… again…

Jazmyn Rain: Then what the hell do you want to discuss, Myra?

Myra Rivers: You, actually.

This catches Jazmyn off guard, as if the presence of her former GCW rival (and arguably her biggest one) wasn’t enough already.

Myra Rivers: What in god’s name is wrong with you?

Jazmyn says nothing.

Myra Rivers: You’re in this silly little nickname fight with Kimberly Williams for one and you’ve become a parody of yourself. I mean seriously. Ripping open stuffed penguins and acting like a damn idiot? That’s not the Jazmyn that I remember that was here in GCW>

Jazmyn Rain: Oh GOD not YOU too… we’ve been over this! The old Jazmyn was an absolute PUSHOVER and Kimberly’s just trying to make me turn into that again because she knows just like everyone else, especially me, knows, that the OLD Jazmyn is WEAK and she would be able to beat her a HELL of a lot easier than she would be able to beat me as is.

Myra Rivers: So, you mean to tell me that the woman that ‘single handedly’... I’m not too keen on agreeing with that by the way… ended MY Utopia, at the time perhaps the most feared and despised stable in the company, was “weak”?

Jazmyn Rain: I mean….

Myra Rivers: And you’re basing that off of WHAT? The way things ended for you the first time around? You should’ve left that behind when you beat Angelica Jones in the Seven Stages of Hell match. Wait… THAT’S it, isn’t it…. OUR seven stages of hell match… the one that I won…

Jazmyn Rain: Don’t remind me…

Myra Rivers: But wouldn’t dismantling Utopia and then subsequently regaining the GCW Global Championship on two occasions be enough to get over that?

Jazmyn Rain: DUH!

Myra Rivers: You DO remember you were clinically dead for a couple of minutes before your future husband revived you, right? You survived and you overcame that and you want to tell me that the old Jazmyn was weak? You want to tell me that the same woman that set another human being on fire during an Inferno match was weak? You want to seriously say that? Are you fucking kidding me right now, Jazmyn? I understand things ended badly for you the last time you were here, but it’s over with. It’s done. You’ve avenged that. The Jazmyn this company knows was far from weak. I’m not saying you have to go on a ‘guardian angel’ kick again, but you are far more than just a nickname and you want to tell me that ‘old Jazmyn’ was a weakling.

Fuck that, she was among the strongest people I’ve ever known. What in god’s name would Brooklyn think if she walked through that door right now?

Jazmyn shrugs.

Myra Rivers: Jaz, come on…

Jazmyn Rain: Brooklyn’s gone, Myra…

Jazmyn shrugs again, apparently showing that she doesn’t care about this fact.

Jazmyn Rain: Brooklyn quit. She failed to win her second world championship so she just ran off and never came back because she couldn’t handle it anymore. I’m sorry, but that’s the truth. Brooklyn quit because she was weak. I’m not weak like her, Myra. It is what it is. It’s a shame. I thought she was so much better than that. So, don’t evoke her name acting like that’s going to move me because right now? It doesn’t. I appreciate your opinion, Myra. But ultimately? It’s not your place to get involved with my business. That weakling is never coming back… and I’m talking about ‘old Jazmyn’, not Brooklyn.

Myra sighs and leaves, knowing that the cause is effectively hopeless at this point. Jazmyn remains stoic for the most part as the scene ends.

--

Victoria Salinas is in her locker room and she’s thinking through some things. She’s taking a glance at the interview from the previous Fever that Allison conducted in her stead when she is briefly interrupted by a knock on the door. Victoria walks over to open the door and she finds Allison Mayberry standing in front of her. Victoria steps aside and lets her walk in before she shuts the door. Allison turns to face her and Victoria doesn’t seem fazed by her presence.

Victoria Salinas: First off, thank you for handing that at Fever. You were absolutely brilliant.

Allison Mayberry: I think some old news from the past were finally killed. They needed to be really. I don’t envy you at all for having to deal with that. I thought Roderick was grilling you too hard about things that don’t even matter anymore… or trying far too hard to usurp Janice King as the leading interview of GCW. I’m surprised he was behaving like that with you. You two got along very well in the past.

Victoria shrugs this off, trying not to be too bothered by this.

Victoria Salinas: Still, you didn’t have to do that for me and I’m grateful that you did.

Allison Mayberry: You did hear the second half of that interview, right? Where I said that you had to get over yourself and how the problem is that you don’t know what you want to be in 2024?

Victoria Salinas: Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that actually.

Victoria sighs as she walks over to a sofa to sit down.

Victoria Salinas: “Vainglorious” by and large has been the only thing I’ve ever known really. Of course, there was that phase as the “Burning Desire” which seems like something that I can go back to and….

Allison Mayberry: I seem to recall you mentioning that it was just a diet extension of Vainglorious and really, I don’t think you need to “go back” to anything. You need to start completely fresh and just… not rehash any old shticks to do any offshoots of them. You need to discover strengths within yourself that you either don’t know at all or don’t think about too much. I think you need to start with why ‘vainglorious’ ever became a thing…

Victoria Salinas: You know why, Allison. The roots of the whole ‘vainglorious’ thing go back to late 2010 when I was forced to behave and act a certain way by such a horrible man in my first company ever who kept telling me that who I really was wasn’t good enough and would never be good enough. To make a long story short, I don’t think I’ve ever given my purest version of me a real chance. I don’t even know how I’ve won even ONE world championship let alone nine.

Allison sits down next to her and grabs her hand, doing everything she can to be there for her.

Allison Mayberry: You’re a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for, Victoria. I completely understand that during a phase of your life where you were your most vulnerable, you were taken advantage of in more ways than one. Don’t just “transcend”... ASCEND, okay? And for fuck’s sake, you don’t need to be so stubborn and bullheaded all the damn time. We both know you’ve got everything it takes to pull through everything that you are going through right now. I don’t need to run down a list of every single thing you’ve overcome throughout your career, but you will figure things out. You’re too good not to. Of course, we know part of the answer is not giving in to Transcendence and what they’re trying to pull with you. The real Victoria is inside of you somewhere and we may not know the whole picture of who she is, but we both know it’s NOT ‘vainglorious’...

Victoria Salinas: It will NEVER be ‘vainglorious’... especially now that I know what it means in the dictionary…

Allison has an understandably perplexed look on her face.

Allison Mayberry: You mean you DIDN’T know what the word ‘vainglorious’ meant? Why the hell did you go with the ‘vainglorious siren’ as your nickname when you first came here?

Victoria Salinas: …because I thought it sounded cool…. GOD, what was I thinking? UGH, being 26 and still not being at my full mental capacity yet. Anyway, ‘vainglorious’ is derived from the word ‘vainglory’ which means… literally… “worthless glory”...

Allison Mayberry: OUCH! So basically you were calling everything you ever accomplished…. Oh Victoria…

Allison has a bit of a ‘cringe moment’ at this point.

Victoria Salinas: I know my accomplishments aren’t worthless… and I sure as hell am never using that nickname or that word ever again. It’s truly done now. Things are going to change for the better and it’s I, NOT that group of miscreants, that will be making that change.

Victoria remains determined as she comes to terms a little bit more with the fact that ‘vainglorious’ might as well have meant ‘toxic’ as far as she’s concerned and as the scene fades out.

--

Gabriella Austin vs Jessica Carter
[Gabriella with an arm drag, a hip toss, and a dropkick. She goes for a clothesline but Carter ducks and lands a dropkick sending Austin into the ropes. Carter with Ass Kisser. Carter with a snap suplex. Carter with a shining wizard and a cover and a two. Carter goes for a suplex but Austin slips out of it and drops her with a reverse ddt. Gabby with a snap suplex and then a double arm ddt. Gabby sets Carter up and drills her with a pile driver. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Gabriela Austin

Gabriella asks for a microphone. She is given one. Walking over to the corner, she slumps down.

Gabriella Austin: Victoria Salinas. Been an interesting couple of weeks for you. Congrats on becoming Tenacity World Champion. We knew you could do it. Neither I nor Sophie counted you out one bit. We’re quite honored to play a pivotal role in your journey to discovering who the real Victoria Salinas truly is. You are right about one thing, Vainglorious is NOT who you are. Don’t you find it quite sad that you are still trying to figure out who the real Victoria is? After all these years in the business. All the championships you’ve won. All the fans you made along the way, the friends. Lovers, both new and old. There still exists a part of you that goes, “Who am I?” Don’t worry your pretty little head, we in Transcendence are agents of change. We are the mirror you can look into, a window into the wonderful world of self discovery. You may question our methods. Remember this, not too long ago on Fever you were tempted to walk away from all this. Because of us, you stayed around. Because of us, you existed to fight another day, and without us, you don’t step into an arena to become Tenacity World Champion. Victoria, our way is the way. In the event you survive Arcadia and Sierra Michales, I challenge you to a match. February 17th on Fever. What do you say Victoria? Are you ready to continue your evolution?

Gabriella tosses the microphone. She rolls out the ring. She walks up the ramp as the scene transitions elsewhere.

--

We open backstage where we find Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell and he is standing next to “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The Fallen Queen is wearing a sleek and commanding tailored single breasted jacket, charcoal in color. Beneath the jacket, the knee-length skirt gracefully followed the contours of her silhouette; The hemline, carefully calibrated, danced just above her knees, radiating poise. Underneath, a crisp white button-down shirt provided a classic foundation, while a tasteful silk scarf delicately adorned her neckline, injecting a hint of personal style. A coordinating belt cinched at the waist, subtly accentuating her figure. Braddock is perched atop closed toe heels.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Dexter Russell and I am here with my guest at this time, she is a two time Civil War Match winner looking to win her third this year, she is The Kensington Knockout, she is Julia Braddock.

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background. Julia nods her head in acknowledgement.

Dexter Russell: Thank you for joining me.

Julia Braddock: It’s my pleasure, Dex.

Dexter Russell: First thing’s first, on Fever you had a real knock down, drag out, war against another Civil War Match favorite in Jessica Lasiewicz. You managed to pick the win but it certainly wasn’t easy. How does a victory, albeit a difficult victory, help your momentum and your confidence heading into Civil War?

Julia Braddock: I never once doubted the ability of Jessica Lasiewicz. She is a two time Civil War Match runner up. That is a rare feat in and of itself. She is the record holder for the longest time spent in a Civil War Match at nearly one and a half hours. Her ability to compete in Civil War is almost unparallelled. Notice I said “ALMOST”...because as I have said before, Civil War Match is MINE. I have won it twice, Dexter, a feat that very few have achieved. This year I am going to put myself in a whole new league. I am going to be the first person to win the Civil War Match three times. As far as Jessica goes? She MIGHT get runner up again. But that is as far as she will get. And I proved on Fever that if it does come down to the two of us, I will do whatever it takes to eliminate her, to defeat her.

Dexter Russell: How important is this Civil War Match to you?

Julia Braddock: It is a must win, Dexter. Last year I had the chance to win it three times in a row but that opportunity was taken from me. Thanks to circumstances beyond my control, my opportunity to compete in Civil War was taken from me. My chance to earn a one on one rematch was taken from me. I have been silent for a long time, I have been patiently waiting for a long time. But I am sick and tired of being patient. Quite frankly, Dex, you cannot afford to be patient this time of year. That was my mistake last year. And I will not make that same mistake again. Patience is going out the window. I am going to take what is mine. I will win the Civil War Match for a third time, I will take my rightful spot in the main event of Resurrection, and then I will challenge for the GCW World Championship.

Dexter Russell: Speaking of the GCW World Championship, if you do manage to win you would be facing either Miss America or Alexander Jones. What do you…

Braddock cuts him off.

Julia Braddock: Let me cut you off right there. Because it doesn’t matter who I face at Resurrection. If it’s Miss America, I will beat her. If it’s Alexander Jones? I’ll beat him. It doesn’t matter, Dex, because at Resurrection I am going to reclaim my throne and my GCW World Championship and THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

Braddock turns and walks off.

--

Jessica Lasiewicz is seen pacing the floor backstage. She is wearing black denim jeans, black boots, a black top, and a hooded black leather jacket. The Archangel stops pacing for a moment to turn and face the camera. A look of sheer intensity is etched across her face.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Gratulacje. Dobrze zrobiony.

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: You were as good as advertised, Braddock. And you fought with honor and integrity, just as you promised. Congratulations on your victory. Well done. But your victory on Fever was just the opening salvo of Civil War. If one does a history lesson, the American south won the opening salvo of the Civil War, defeating the American Union forces at Fort Sumter. But at the end of the years of conflict, the south went down in complete and utter defeat. In other words, this is far from over. You beat me at Fever. But when the Civil War Match itself comes around, things will be different. This was one match and I refuse to let ONE defeat stop my momentum. I still intend to win my first ever Civil War Match and there isn’t anything you or anyone else can do about it.

The Archangel shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: No, not you Julia. And not even someone I once considered a friend in Summer Collins. Summer, you made your choice and you must live with it, as I must live with mine. I will not stand with you and Crystal. I will not follow down your path. You think you know me but if you think even for one second that I belong with you two then you really do not know me at all. My place is right here, fighting for what is right, what is good, not to burn everything to the ground as you two want to do.

Lasiewicz snarls.

Jessica Lasiewicz: If you stand in my way, you do so at your own peril. That goes for anyone and everyone who chooses to enter the Civil War Match. Because I am The Archangel and I am going to win the Civil War Match and I am going to Resurrection where I will be in the main event and I will become the new GCW World Champion.

--

X-Division Eliminator Match
Aiden Marino Vs Zoey Styles vs Aria Stevens-Crawford

Whoever is pinned is eliminated from contention.
[Zoey starts fast with a throat thrust to Aria followed by a front kick to Aria sending her down to the mat. She turns and goes for a kick to Aiden but he catches the foot and pulls her into an exploder suplex. He drops Zoey with a belly to back suplex. Aiden turns around only to get caught by an enziguri from Crawford. Aria notices Zoey trying to get back to her feet. Aria with Maple Fever that sends Zoey Styles over the top rope and to the outside. Crawford turns around only to get caught by a belly to belly overhead suplex from Marino. Marino with a bulldog takedown to Crawford and then he applies a crucifix arm bar. Zoey Styles in to break up the submission. Zoey with a jaw breaker, a face buster, and then a neck breaker to Aiden. Zoey applies an arm bar to Aiden. Aria breaks up the hold. Zoey goes for a double arm ddt but Aria fights out of it and delivers Overture to Victory. Aria with a double wristlock bridging suplex for a near fall before Aiden breaks up the pin. Marino with a big boot to Aria and then follows that up with Darkness Falls. He floats over into a cover but Zoey breaks up the pin.]

[Zoey drills Aiden with ZOEY SMASH! She covers…1…2…3!]

---

We cut backstage where we find Samuel Price standing next to the imposing and intimidating figure of “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is wearing his all black ring gear and has his GCW World Tag Team Championship title belt wrapped around his waist.

Samuel Price: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with one half of the GCW World Tag Team Champions. He is “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. Now tonight, Sutter, you and your partner Scarborough face The McBride Corporation. The championships are not on the line but these two opponents are former tag team champions in their own right. What kind of threat do you think they present to The Bling Empire as your championship reign begins tonight?

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: Very little threat. Do not misunderstand me, Mr. Price, I am not overlooking The McBride Corporation, I am not looking past them, either. I recognize what they have done in the past. But fate dictates all and it has dictated that their time is long since been over. The time of The Bling Empire has arrived and it is our time to rule. It is time that Mr. Scarborough and myself rule the tag team division. The McBride Corporation will learn that lesson tonight.

Samuel Price: Very well. It is true that The Bling Empire holds ALMOST every piece of gold there is to hold in GCW, all except the GCW World Championship. We are in Resurrection season with Civil War coming up and that is a singular moment where one of The Bling Empire could put themselves in position to challenge for that championship. It could be you, Sutter. Is that a goal of yours?

Sutter chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: My goal, Mr. Price, is to merely execute the will of fate. You speak of Civil War. Fate dictates that any who engage in war shall suffer great casualties. And any who arrogantly believe that they can endure, survive, and win the Civil War Match will suffer great casualties at the hands of The Bling Empire. But will I win? That is for fate to decide. I do promise you this, Mr. Price, that I will mow through any and every human being who stands in my way at the Civil War. I will put down anyone who tries to stop me from wreaking havoc in that match. And if I do win the Civil War Match, then the GCW World Champion…Miss America or Alexander Jones… well, their time is up. Tick, tock…

Sutter turns and walks off.

--

Pre-recorded…

We open in front of a GCW logo backdrop. Standing in front of the backdrop are Summer Collins and Crystal Swift, the two sadistic ladies who have come to call themselves Pure Fabulous. Summer, adorned in a delicate ensemble, wears a pastel pink dress adorned with intricate lace and bows. Her knee-high socks feature dainty lace ruffles, complementing her Mary Jane shoes. A parasol, matching the dress, adds a touch of elegance, while a ribboned bonnet frames her softly curled hair. Crystal, in contrast, opts for a lavender outfit, showcasing a tiered skirt with layers of lace and ribbon accents. Her ankle socks boast lace trims, harmonizing with her platform heels. Adorned with a floral headpiece and carrying a lace-trimmed parasol, Crystal exudes a whimsical charm. Both women radiate grace, embodying the essence of her frilly fashion.

Summer Collins: Smell that?

Crystal Swift: Smell what?

Summer Collins: Gasoline. Smells like gasoline.

Crystal Swift: That’s because I doused the area with gasoline like you asked, sweetums.

Summer Collins: Oh…neato!

Collins flashes a thumbs up at the camera.

Summer Collins: See, that’s why Crystal and I get along soooo well! We are on the same page!

Collins and Swift embrace in a tight hug.

Crystal Swift: But ya know what’s not neato?

Summer Collins: What?

Swift points at the camera.

Crystal Swift: I don’t think the peoples at home get it!

Summer Collins: Nopers! They don’t! Guess we gotta educate ‘em!

Crystal Swift: Then be my guest, bucko!

Summer Collins: Me? I educated people last time!

Crystal Swift: That’s because you’re the smart one and I’m the crazy one.

Collins nods her head.

Summer Collins: Oh yeah! You’re right! I am the smart one! It’s a shame not everyone listens to my wisdom! Me and Jessie understood the wisdom and teachings of Purity. We understood it and embraced it. But I always understood it better than her. I mean, proof is in the pudding. Jessie went over the edge. She went a little crazy. But I was there to rescue her. She listened to me and thanks to me we were able to reunite and rebrand ourselves as Fabulous. We dominated the tag team division. We made tons of money. When Fabulous started to slow down, once again she listened to me when I suggested that we change things up a little. We donned cheerleader outfits, became Fabulous Cheerleaders, and we again dominated the tag division, we again made money. But for some reason Jessie won’t listen to me when I tell her that this right here is the next logical evolution of Fabulous….PURE FABULOUS!

She points a finger at the camera.

Summer Collins: You belong with us, Jessie-Poo! I may have understood the teachings of Purity better than you, but you were more of a true believer than I ever was. You embraced it and let it control your whole life, to the extent that it nearly drove you bonkers. You are doing an awfully good job at putting up a strong front, you are doing a good job at appearing as if you are in control. But I know you, Jessie, and I know that deep down inside that it is a very difficult struggle for you. You struggle every day to maintain control over the insanity that seeks to claim you. My advice to you is to quit fighting it. Give in to the insanity and join us. Take your rightful place by my side!

Crystal slaps Summer in the back of her head.

Summer Collins: Owie! What was that for?!

Crystal Swift: For stealing Star Wars shtick. We don’t wanna get sued by the house of mouse.

Summer Collins: Right.

Crystal Swift: But regardless of whether or not Jessie joins us, Summy and I are going to execute the final sanction of Purity. Does that sound cryptic enough? I really hope it does! Final sanction! Any-hoo, Purity has been tried and rejected, even by its founder. Summer tried to give GCW some form of wholesome entertainment with Fabulous and the Fabulous Cheerleaders. But GCW seems intent to move away from that. If GCW has chosen to reject Purity then the only logical step…

Swift strikes a match and tosses it onto the GCW logo backdrop. It lights on fire and starts burning profusely.

Crystal Swift: …is to burn the whole thing to the ground.

Summer Collins: We will burn everything to the ground and rebuild it in our image, in the image of Pure Fabulous.

Crystal: You can join us or get burned. The offer is on the table not just for Jessie but for anyone within the sound of my voice. Join us or get burned.

-

Non Title.
The McBride Corporation Vs Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarborough

[Karen and Scarborough start off for their teams. Karen with a running high knee, a lariat, and then a spear. Scarborough goes for a lariat of his own but Karen counters with a release German suplex. Scarborough tags out to Sutter. Sutter comes in and Karen snaps off a superkick, staggering him. She delivers another superkick. She attempts to hoist him up for McBride’s Ride but Sutter slips free and then floors her with a clothesline from hell. Sutter whips her into the ropes and delivers Assassination (corbin’s end of days). Sutter covers and gets a two count only. He whips her into the ropes. Melanie blind tags in. Sutter with a spine buster to Karen. He turns around into a spear from Melanie. Melanie locks in a calf crusher. Sutter reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Melanie with a springboard dropkick. She goes up top and attempts McBride Flies but Sutter gets his knees up driving them into her gut. Sutter with a crucifix bomb to Melanie. Scarborough begs for the tag and Sutter obliges. Scarborough with Scars and Stripes followed by a rolling neck breaker. Scarborough with a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge but only gets a two count. Scarborough with a Canadian back breaker. Scarborough with a step over cloverleaf. Melanie reaches the ropes after about a minute. Scarborough whips Melanie into the ropes but lowers his head too early and Melanie makes him pay with a swift kick to the face followed up by Evolution. Melanie crawls towards her corner and Scarborough crawls towards his. Melanie tags out to Karen and Scarborough tags out to Sutter. Karen with a running high knee and then an anaconda vice. Scarborough breaks it up. Melanie rushes in and attacks Scarborough but he whips her into the ropes and delivers a jumping shoulder tackle. Karen hoists Scarborough up for McBride’s Ride but Sutter stops her with Unforgiven! Sutter tags out to Scarborough, who then tells him to go and take care of Melanie. [Scarborough with an enziguri and a kip up kick to Karen. Sutter takes Melanie and hits a power bomb on the outside, a second power bomb, and then delivers an F5 through the Spanish Announce Table, completing Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Scarborough takes Karen and delivers Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarborough

--

Backstage near the ready area we find Angelica Jones in her crimson red and black wrestling gear. She is doing some final stretches in preparation for her match tonight against the number one contender Miss America. The Dragon soon finds herself interrupted with the arrival on the scene of her daughter, the somewhat deranged Queen of the Death Match Kimberly Williams. Angelica is slightly startled and jumps a little. Kim playfully waves.

Kimberly Williams: Hiya! What’s up?

Angelica Jones: Oh, Kim…you startled me a little.

Kimberly Williams: Why? You in the zone or something?

Angelica Jones: You could say that. Tonight is important for me. As I have said on numerous occasions, I still have a lot of fight left in me, I have a lot left to give back to this business. Now I find myself facing Miss America, the same Miss America who happens to be number one contender to the GCW World Championship. And I get it, she is the favorite tonight. But I am not here to just give her a good fight. I am here to play spoiler. I am here to prove that I can still compete at the very best level anywhere against anyone. So yes, I am “in the zone” as you put it. I need to be.

Williams shrugs her shoulders.

Kimberly Williams: Oh, well that’s coolio! I don’t wanna interrupt ya any! So good luck!

Angelica Jones: Thanks, Kim. Although…

Kimberly Williams: Yes?

Angelica sighs.

Angelica Jones: I am a little concerned about you and your obsession with Jazmyn Rain.

Kimberly Williams: Awww that’s so sweet! But honestly, I’m fine!

Angelica Jones: I’m serious. Do you really think its wise of you to be screwing around with Jazmyn Rain right now? Civil War is coming up. Instead of focusing on her you could focus on trying to win Civil War. Become number one contender to the GCW World Title. Main event Resurrection.

Kimberly Williams: It’s sweet that you believe in me, seriously, but I need to do this.

Angelica Jones: Why?

Kimberly Williams: Because my Kimmymaniacs demand it. They want the old Jazmyn back. They want The Guardian Angel back. That stuck up prissy shoe obsessed bitch has to go and I am just the psychopath to send her packing and bring back the Jazmyn everyone loves.

Jones chuckles.

Angelica Jones: I’m partially at fault for her change in attitude. It would be ironic that you, my daughter, manages to bring her back. I still don’t like it, though.

Kimberly Williams: I get it. You’re worried. But trust me.

She winks.

Kimberly Williams: I have a plan!

Angelica Jones: That is what worries me.

--

Main Event
Angelica Jones Vs Miss America

[Miss America with an arm drag take down and then a hip toss. Miss America with a spinning heel kick. She whips Jones into the ropes but lowers her head too early and Angelica makes her pay with a swinging neck breaker. Angelica with Stubborn Bitch, the shining wizard. Angelica with a bulldog takedown of Miss America and then goes for Divine Impact. Miss America rolls out of the way but Jones lands on her feet and then turns around only for Miss America to dropkick Jones, sending her over the top and to the outside. Miss America launches herself with a suicide dive over the top onto Angelica. Miss America goes to the ring apron and attempts a meteora off the apron but Jones moves out of the way at the last second. Jones sets Miss America up and drills her with a styles clash on the outside. Jones pulls Miss America up and rolls her back into the ring. Jones with a springboard 450 splash for a cover 1…2…Kickout!]

[Jones locks in a bow and arrow submission. She keeps it locked in for about fifteen seconds. Then she locks Miss America in Firestarter, the crossface chicken wing. Miss America counters with a jaw breaker to break the hold. Miss America goes for a lariat but Jones ducks and lands a pele kick followed up by a kick up into a frankensteiner. Jones with a bulldog takedown followed up by the Divine Impact! She hooks the leg…1…2…3NO! Miss America kicks out! Jones pulls her up and hooks her for The Hot Shot but Miss America back drops out of it. Jones scrambles back to her feet but Miss America catches her with the Red White Black and Blue Kick. Miss America with an American Legsweep followed by Fireworks! The cover…1…2…3NO! Jones shoots her right shoulder up off the mat at the last second!]

[Miss America goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Jones catches her in mid air and places her in the Angel’s Arch. Miss America fights to the ropes and reaches them after about twenty seconds. Jones goes for The Hot Shot again but again Miss America counters with a back drop. Miss America with another Fireworks! Miss America with Manifest Destiny into a cover ...1…2…3!]
WINNER: Miss America