Site Admin

Serena: Part 8 (Julia Braddock CD)

Post by admin » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:48 pm

==========
January 26th, 2024
Portland, Oregon
Off Camera
==========

Julia Braddock has not held the GCW World Championship since August of 2022. And since that time she has been screwed out of an opportunity to compete in the 2023 Civil War Match and was screwed out of the Deadly Dreams World Title Contendership Tournament. The year plus wait without a World Title Match, twice being screwed out of an opportunity, all of it was too much for The Kensington Knockout. Braddock is determined not to let another year pass without a World Title shot. She intends to win the Civil War Match this year and go on to Resurrection, challenge the champion, and become champion again. She is so determined to win back the title that she has reverted back to her more aggressive, more cutthroat persona of Chastity Noel. She has let The Fallen Queen run the show on the promise that a Civil War win and a World Title Match will follow. And in keeping with Chastity’s more aggressive approach, she has chosen to take on anyone and everyone who gets in her place. She decimated Aubrianna Powers at the End of the Year Bash, she defeated Jessica Lasiewicz last Fever, and now tomorrow night on Fever she will face another Civil War Match threat in the form of Kimberly Williams. This approach may be risky but Braddock knows that she is sending a message to everyone else in the Civil War that she is the one to beat. This is why she is here in Portland, Oregon tonight. Tomorrow night she will be going to war and she will try to send a message.

But why does she have her erstwhile adopted daughter Serena with her? Serena has been another issue, a slight distraction. Serena was discovered breaking into the headquarters of The Julia Foundation late at night. She was suffering from memory loss. All she knew of her past was her first name; Grace. She was also hooked on drugs. Grace was given a home, adopted, and given a whole new identity and life; that of Serena Noel, Chastity’s daughter. But now a man named Franklin Jefferson, a wealthy individual, believes that Serena may in fact be his missing niece Grace Jefferson. And just like her approach to the Civil War Match, Chastity is divided on how to deal with this situation. What little bit of Julia Braddock’s persona that remains is convinced that telling Serena is the right thing to do. But Chastity is far too strong at this point and that part of her persona is far too concerned that Serena might want to leave her if she were indeed Grace Jefferson. And Chastity does not want to risk it.

Chastity and Serena are walking side by side down the hall towards their hotel room. The Kensington Knockout is draped in an expensive casual dress, the fabric flows seamlessly, emphasizing her slender yet well-proportioned figure. The sky blue dress highlights her impeccable taste. Delicate accessories, such as a silver pendant and matching earrings, add a touch of understated luxury. Serena’s chestnut-brown hair falls in loose waves around her shoulders, giving an effortlessly chic vibe. She dons an expensive long-sleeve casual dress that complements her youthful energy. The fabric gracefully cascades down, and the gentle swish of the material accompanies her every move. The dress, adorned with intricate patterns or subtle embellishments, reflects Serena’s evolving sense of personal style. The long sleeves provide an elegant contrast to the dress’s youthful design, hinting at a sophistication beyond her years.

“I am so happy you are bringing me along with you, Mother.” Serena states.

“Well it makes perfect sense. After all, you DO want to learn the family business, correct? You do want to one day follow in my footsteps and either become a wrestler or join your cousins Melinda and Fiona and manage them. Correct?”

“Absolutely.”

“So it makes sense for you to travel with me.” Chastity points out. “You will learn the many tricks of the trade under my watchful eye.”

This is all true. Serena once served as the manager for Melinda Braddock and Fiona Logan in Midwest Championship Wrestling headquartered in St. Louis. But things got off to a rocky start and Serena was essentially sent home. Serena wants to prove her worth to her cousins and either return to them or start her own career somewhere else, maybe even in GCW alongside her Mother? She has long wanted to travel with Chastity and watch her compete. Thus she can bring Serena along with her, and it keeps her away from London, away from Franklin Jefferson, and Serena will not suspect a thing.

“We’re here.” Chastity stops at their hotel room. She inserts the key card and it unlocks. Chastity pushes the door open and allows Serena access. Chastity then follows her inside. Serena scans the area and shakes her head.

“Definitely not our usual standards, Mother.”

“One thing you need to learn, Serena, is that when you are on the road as a wrestler, you sometimes have to take what you can get. You do not always get the nice luxurious hotels. Life on the road is difficult. Your aunt Lindsey can vouch for it; there were times she did not get any sleep. She had to travel right to the very next city for a match the very next day.” She points to the bed. “Now set your bags down.”

“Yes, Mother.” Serena walks over to the bed and places her bags down. Chastity looks at her and cannot shake the feeling of guilt. There’s been no DNA test to confirm that she is indeed Grace Jefferson, niece of Franklin Jefferson, but she does not need the test. She seems to just know that it is true. She looks almost identical to the picture Franklin provided. And she knows that the right thing to do would be to tell Serena and give her the chance to learn the truth. But she worries too much that she might lose Serena.

“Is something wrong?” Serena asks, breaking Chastity’s thoughts. She shakes her head immediately.

“No, of course not. I just got a little distracted, that’s all. I have a tough match tomorrow night, after all.”

“Kimberly Williams?” Serena asks. Chastity nods her head.

“Yes, despite her craziness and wild antics, Kim is a very adept technical wrestler as well as a dangerous brawler. She could easily hurt or injure me tomorrow night.”

“Then why take the match?” Serena asks curiously. “Wouldn’t it be wiser to save yourself for the Civil War Match?”

“It certainly would be smarter.” She nods her head. “But strategically think about how it might appear if I ducked matches heading into Civil War? I have always prided myself on being available at a moment’s notice, always being there ready for a fight, ready to go to war when necessary. I have always prided myself on being The Face of GCW and that means competing any and every chance I get. This match against Kimberly certainly is risky, but it will also send a message to everyone else entering the Civil War.” She points to herself. “I am the favorite. And I will win the Civil War.”

“I know you will, Mother.” Serena walks over and gives her a hug. “I love you.”

Chastity feels herself begin to get emotional. This is not what she had planned on. Chastity is cold, calculating, and can set the emotions to the side. Her Julia persona is coming to the front. This is because Serena told her she loved her and truly meant it. It reminds her of the first time she told Aphrodite Noel that she loved her. Aphrodite did to Julia Braddock the same thing she’s doing to Serena. She caught her with a drug problem, cleaned her up, and adopted her as her own daughter. There was resistance at first but she grew to accept it and accept Aphrodite. Just like Serena now accepts her. She looks down at Serena and knows what she must do. She knows that when they get back home, when they return to London, she must tell her the truth.

“I love you too, Serena.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”