Livewire 13.03

randy

Livewire 13.03

Post by randy » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:21 am

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time please welcome…representing the Queens of Chaos…she is the HKW Bloodlust Champion and the NEW SCW Underground Champion, “THE QUEEN OF THE DEATH MATCH” KIMBERLY WILLIAMS!

The lights go out, except for a single spotlight at the top of the stage. The opening chords to “Patient Number 9” by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play. A haunting voice is heard…

"Is there a way out of here?"
"Hey, how long you been here?"
"I wanna go home"
"Hey, hahaha"
"Hahaha"
"Excuse me, could you tell how to get out of here?"
"Hahaha"
"I want to go home"
"Hahaha"
"Mommy, mommy"

The song begins to rage full bore now. Suddenly the lights come back on and Kimberly Williams is standing at the top of the stage to a loud, mostly positive, reaction from the fans. A sinister smirk is on her face as she ponders what she is about to do tonight. She winks at the fans before pointing towards the ring and making a beeline towards it. She slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Kimberly then poses in the center of the ring to another loud reaction from the fans. The music slowly dies down and Kimberly goes to the center of the ring and gets a microphone.

Kimberly Williams: How the hell are my Kimmymaniacs in Palm Springs?!

The crowd roars loudly. Kim smirks as she looks at her newly acquired SCW Underground Championship title belt that she has draped over her right shoulder.

Kimberly Williams: As you can see, I marched into my hometown of Boston, Massachusetts last month and I took BACK my property! I took back my SCW Underground Championship and, in the process, saved a legacy. But not just my legacy. See, this wasn’t some selfish endeavor. This was about saving a legacy that so damn many people helped build over the past two and a half years. Names like Oktoberfest…Owen Cruze…Lucas Knight…and yes, my fellow Queen of Chaos Jordan Majors…I fought for all of them because they helped make this what it is today! This legacy is every bit theirs as it is mine. I fought for them. I sacrificed my body, I shed my blood, and I did it all for them. Now why do I bring up something that happened in another promotion? Is it just to stroke my own ego?

The Woman Scorned smiles sheepishly.

Kimberly Williams: I admit, part of it is ego! It does feel damn good to have this back! But mostly, I brought up this story for one reason and one reason alone…

She points at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: …YOU, Jazmyn Rain.

The fans begin to boo at the mention of her name.

Kimberly Williams: Yeah, yeah, I know, she’s still a bit of a stick in the mud, but I’m working on it! Jazzy, you think I’m gonna just go away? I am one stubborn little soul stealing ginger! I am probably the most stubborn psychopath you will ever meet! Have you ever seen the lengths I will go? I strapped a freaking explosive to my knee just to win this title back! Imagine what I will do just to make you loosen up a little bit and bring back the Guardian Angel all of my Kimmymaniacs know and love! There are so many tactics I can utilize to peel back the layers until I get to that Guardian Angel. Take, this one for instance…BRIBERY!

She snaps her fingers. Suddenly t-shirts…t-shirts galore…come dumping on the crowd. All of them are classic “Guardian Angel” t-shirt from Jazmyn’s first run in GCW. The fans start cheering loudly as they snatch them up. Kim is laughing hysterically.

Kimberly Williams: See this? Not only is Guardian Angel who you are at your very best, but it is also a money maker! Now I brought this shirt back into circulation and I will gladly give you all of the proceeds if you bring back the Guardian Angel. Still not convinced? Bribery not enough to win you over? How about that one thing I mentioned earlier? Ego! And that gets me back to the story I told earlier. I did win back my Underground Title. And I did it not for myself but for each and every wrestler who ever competed in the Underground, because they all helped build this legacy. I was protecting their legacy. Sound familiar, Jazzy? That’s your shtick, isn’t it? You are The Guardian Angel, fighting jackasses and assholes who want to bully people around. That is the best version of you. But I stepped in and played your role and to tell you the truth, I kinda liked it! In fact, I think I make a much better Guardian Angel than Jazmyn Rain!

Williams puts her hands on her hips and gives her best Superman pose.

Kimberly Williams: WATCH OUT! GUARDIAN KIMMY IS COMING FOR YOU!

The Woman Scorned starts running around the ring as if she is flying. Patient Number 9 then starts playing again. Kim exits the ring and starts “flying” around the ringside area some more before making her exit.

--

Clyde Sutter steps into view from stage right. He is wearing black dress pants, black boots, a button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. He has his GCW World Tag Team Championship title belt draped over his right shoulder.

Clyde Sutter: Four tag teams…all with bright and shining hopes of tag team glory. But the hopes of at least three of them are all in vain. Perhaps even the hopes of the winner is just fate’s sadistic way of mentally and emotionally torturing them when their hopes and dreams are brought crashing down at the hands of myself and Mr. Scarborough?

He chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: Let’s begin with Pure Fabulous. At the very least they are eccentric, most would argue that they are downright insane. The violent aspect of their persona I like. Yet I am not even sure they even care about the tag team titles. Then you have Celestial, a team that is undefeated, but up until tonight hasn’t really faced any stiff competition…at least in GCW. Then there’s the vaunted Queens of Chaos. But do you really believe that any monarch can stand up to the will of fate itself? Last, but most certainly not least, are my old friends of Transcendence. I do like what you are up to, Sophie, but even you must know that fighting fate is a losing battle.

He smirks.

Clyde Sutter: By all means, fight it out. Fight to the death if need be. Give everything you have in hopes of becoming number one contenders. But know that fate is NOT on your side. Know that fate is a force that cannot be defeated. At the end of the day, no matter how hard you fight and struggle, if fate is not smiling down upon you, then you…like all the rest…will fall at the feet of The Bling Empire.

--

Jewel Chayse IN ACTION
[Jewel’s opponent tonight is Jodi Jennings. Jewel with a bicycle kick and a springboard arm drag. Jewel with a second rope sunset flip. Jodi kicks out at two. Jewel with Poison Apple followed up by Queenslayer. The cover but Jodi kicks out just before three. Jewel Crown Jewel. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jewel Chayse

--

[Janelle St. Claire wields a microphone in her hands in the backstage interview area. To her left, sporting a black jacket with a red tanktop and blue jeans is Nadia Allen. The red head's face is tightened.]

Janelle: Janelle St. Claire here with Nadia Allen. Last time we saw you here in GCW, you were beaten by Jewel Romero and there was some controversy regarding how she won. You wanted the floor to address this so here you go.

[Leaning forward towards the mic, Nadia's eyes glare straight ahead.]

Nadia: Jewel, when that match ended I was upset. Upset at you because I thought pulling the tights would be something you wouldn't do. The next day, I was upset at myself because I lost and I didn't consider you pulling all the stops to best me.

[Her posture is upright. Her eyes narrow.]

Nadia: And now we're tied. 1-1. I don't know about you Jewel but I refuse to let this end in a draw. First one went to me. Second went to you. Doesn't matter when or where, I'm challenging you to settle the score. Let's see who's better once and for all.

[Nadia twists her head to the left, then back towards the camera.]

Nadia: You got me last time. And I know you're still riding high and rubbing it in my face. But I don't like to lose and I'll be ready for you. I'll be ready to rip your head off.

[Nadia turns to Janelle and nods.]

Janelle: Thanks for the time.

Nadia: Yeah. No problem.

--

We open in the backstage area. Summer Collins stands front and center in front of the camera while her even more eccentric and psychotic partner in crime Crystal Swift skips circles around her humming.

Summer Collins: What did I tell you, Jessie-Poo? Summer is always right. I told you that my plan would lead us to success. You stubbornly refuse to believe me. Yet here I am, with my new bestie Crystal, and we are just two wins away…count ‘em, ONE TWO…two wins away from becoming number one contenders to the GCW World Tag Team Championship. Alls we gotta do is take care of business tonight against Mariah and her Celestial sidekick, then we gotta beat a couple of wannabe Queens or two Transcendental losers. That’s just two easy peasy matches we gotta win and we have a tag team title match guaranteed!

She points a finger at the camera.

Summer Collins: But you? Jessie-Poo, you have to rely on Civil War to earn a title shot. You have to place third, second, or outright win Civil War to get your way back into championship contention. Don’t you see how dumb you are, babes? This could have been us! This could have Purity, Jessie and Summer, reunited to take on and take down the tag champs. But you stubbornly refuse to admit that I was right. You refuse to accept your proper place by my side. Don’t you think Loretta Inglewood is disappointed in you? Instead of standing side by side with Pure Fabulous to burn the non-believers to the ground, you are FIGHTING for this hell. You are fighting for them.

Swift stops her prancing and faces the camera.

Crystal Swift: But it’s ok, Summer! I’ll take care of Jessie on Fever! Tonight is about sending yet another message to the GCW Roster. We look ridiculous, we are definitely insane, but we are a deadly threat to the status quo. Pure Fabulous intends not just to upset the status quo but to destroy every bit of it! And it begins tonight as we take on Celestial. They represent a continuation of the status quo. Ladies, we are going to burn the status quo to the ground beginning with you. Then we’re coming after those tag team championships.

Summer Collins: What better represents the status quo than the classics of tag team wrestling? We look forward to becoming tag team champions, burning it down, and reshaping the tag team division into our own PURE image!

Summer and Crystal skip away happily.

--

Tag Contenders Semi Finals
Pure Fabulous Vs Celestial (Mariah "THE" Starr and Rina Takeuie)

[Crystal and Summer play a game of “rock, paper, scissors” to decide who will start. Crystal wins. She starts against Rina Takeuie. Rina with a discuss elbow and several quick arm drags. Rina with a dropkick sending Crystal into the Celestial corner. She tags out to Mariah. Rina and Mariah with a double bulldog takedown followed by a springboard moonsault, legdrop combo Black Hole! The cover but Summer breaks it up. Mariah with Kick Me Deadly sends Summer to the outside. Rina with a suicide dive over the top takes out Summer. Mariah pulls Crystal back up but Crystal spits pink mist into her eyes without the referee noticing. Swift with Cranium Cracker. She whips Mariah into the corner and delivers a handspring elbow. She tags out to Summer. Crystal superkicks Mariah into a release German suplex from Summer, The Pure Plex. Summer covers but Mariah kicks out at two. Summer whips Mariah into the ropes. Rina blind tags in. Mariah ducks a clothesline attempt. Rina and Mariah with a chop block, clothesline double team taking down Summer. Mariah with a superkick knocking Crystal off the apron. Mariah with a springboard cross body off the top taking down Crystal. Ring with a snap suplex to Summer. Crystal decks Mariah with the ring bell! Rina drops Summer with The Setting Sun. Crystal rolls into the ring with the ring bell and floors Rina with it. The referee calls for the disqualification.]
WINNERS: Celestial

[Crystal helps Summer back to her feet and they start to put the boots to Rina. Mariah eventually makes her way back into the ring. Crystal takes aim with the ring bell, intending to take Mariah’s head off. But Jessica Lasiewicz slides into the ring. Jessica takes the ring bell away from Swift. There is a tense standoff as Jessica threatens Pure Fabulous with the ring bell. But Summer and Crystal aren’t looking for a fight tonight. They take their leave, blowing kisses at Jessica as they go. Once they are gone, Lasiewicz tends to Mariah and Rina.]

--

Victoria Salinas stands by in the hallway as she seems to be sending a text message. She’s largely having some time to herself before interviewer Roderick Osborn shows up and the moment that she sees him, she’s immediately not looking too happy. Roderick looks at her and sees this very fact and he looks like he’s feeling pretty guilty.

Roderick Osborn: There’s been something that I’ve been meaning to say to you…

Victoria Salinas: Yeah?

Roderick Osborn: I wanted to apologize for my questioning in recent interviews being a little bit much…

Victoria Salinas: A “little” bit much? You were constantly bringing up the past and grilling me about that acting like it mattered. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that if it went on any further, you’d be unwittingly sabotaging my career. The thing is, I wasn’t thinking about crap that happened five to six years ago unless YOU kept bringing it up. Take the last match I had on Livewire a month ago. I wasn’t thinking about the past. Then you interviewed me and then you brought it up and you were rather aggressive about it. I’m not going to say that it affected the outcome of the match. For all we know, the outcome is the same. But what it did do is completely fuck with me mentally after the fact and there I was, doubting myself because of the past… because YOU brought it up. I don’t think a “little” bit much even covers it.

Roderick Osborn: I just wanted to say that I’m sorry and I know exactly what you mean. I crossed a line by constantly bringing up the past even though it was none of my business. I based it off of the fact that years ago, you were carrying a reputation in the worst way when it’s pretty obvious that all of those years ago, you were far from the most popular person in the locker room.

Victoria Salinas: Maybe you should base it off of 2024 rather than 2018. Have you even asked me about my daughter, even one time?

Roderick Osborn: I haven’t…

Victoria Salinas: And you wouldn’t think for even a second that maybe being a mother in my own right would change my perspective on things and give me a different approach to this business?

Roderick says nothing.

Victoria Salinas: Have you even asked me about Festivus, even one time? I know that’s a separate company and everything so I don’t necessarily expect you to, but you wouldn’t think that maybe, having the perspective as someone that runs my own thing, that would make me stand out a bit different from the crowd in terms of perspective? At least ‘Festivus’ is current. At least being a mother is current. But stuff about ‘vainglorious’, stuff about the Slay Revolution, stuff about who I used to date, who I once feuded with… it’s in the past. I mean for god’s sake, how much longer would it’ve been until you asked me a question about Tina Valentine considering she’s resurfaced lately?

Roderick looks like he’s eating shit at this point.

Victoria Salinas: Not so fun when you’re on the other side, is it?

Roderick Osborn: No. But, if you want to start over and just do another interview considering you have a big match against Gabby Austin coming….

Victoria Salinas: No….

Victoria shakes her head.

Victoria Salinas: I forgive you and I appreciate the apology, but no. You broke my trust in you when you did that.

Janice King walks in at this point and she’s full of glee having overheard everything. Roderick looks at her and sees the point.

Roderick Osborn: I understand…

Roderick leaves.

Janice King: FINALLY, the BEST INTERVIEWER gets to talk to you again!

Victoria looks at her.

Janice King: So, how are you feeling going into your match with…

Victoria Salinas: You’re not talking to me either, Janice.

Janice King: What? But back in the day we…

Victoria Salinas: No. I don’t trust anyone that works for the GCW media team at ALL if we’re being honest. I’m sure Jazmyn Rain is open to more interviews or something.

Janice King: Oh…

A long haired blonde woman walks into the picture and stands next to Victoria and Janice becomes confused.

Janice King: …okay who’s this?

Victoria Salinas: This is Angelica, who is doing my interviews here in GCW from now on. She’s on MY payroll from Festivus. I trust her, I don’t trust you and I sure as hell don’t trust Roderick anymore. So, with all due respect, I need you to leave. Sorry.

Janice King: FINE! But you don’t know what you’re missing out on.

Janice scoffs as she makes her exit from the scene.

Angelica: You weren’t kidding about her…

Victoria Salinas: No I wasn’t. I’m glad that I have someone I can really trust doing these interviews.

Angelica: Well, let’s ask the question that they’ve been trying to ask you. What are you feeling right now going into your match with Gabby Austin? Obviously, this whole Transcendence thing has been the apple of your eye especially since you’ve got Sophie O’Brien acting as if your recent change in attitude should be credited to them from what I understand.

Victoria Salinas: They can shove it up their ass, Angelica. The way I see it, they want to take credit for things because they can’t do anything on their own merits. My change in attitude is ME and ME alone. I’ll use Julia Braddock as an example. They take credit for any changes within her after she dealt with them before, but I think that’s a bunch of bullshit. I’ve known Julia a good while and I know that she always had that in her. It might have taken their presence to bring it out of her, but they didn’t “create” that in her the way they seem to want to present it. Good lord, I can barely wait for the Twitter tag being told that I have it ‘wrong’ or whatever. All Gabby needs to know, going into this thing, FOR NOW… is that what she gets out of me on Fever? That’s ME! That’s something in ME that has surfaced, that’s something in ME that I created! It’s my doing, not theirs. I have more to say about her, but I’ll save it for match day! Glad to have you here, Angelica.

Angelica: Saturday should be fun, right?

Victoria Salinas: Yep…

Victoria then makes her exit and the scene fades out.

--

Backstage Destiny Skye can be seen in her all black wrestling gear prepping herself for her match against the fierce woman known as Svetlana, aka: SIN. Destiny is making final preparations when she is approached by her best friend and tag team partner, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The Fallen Queen is wearing a long tulle sleeve black dress with a hemline that stops just below the knee.

Destiny Skye: Hi, Jules. I assume you’re here to give me some last minute pointers for my match against SIN?

Julia Braddock: I could, I suppose. But honestly, I have the utmost faith that you are ready. We’ve been through hell, you and I, having to deal with the likes of Mason Van Stanton and his goons. We’ve dealt with Transcendence. You survived all of that, mate. You can survive and thrive against Svetlana…SIN…whatever

Skye nods her head.

Destiny Skye: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Jules. It certainly means a lot. But I do have one request.

Julia Braddock: Yes?

Destiny Skye: I want to do this on my own. I love you to death, Jules, you always will be my best friend. You are my ride or die. Skye Life forever. But let’s face it, you are one thousand percent focused on Civil War and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I wouldn’t want to stand in your way. I mean, I am focused on Civil War too. We have the same goal but only one of us can win.

Julia Braddock: We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. But what about The Bling Empire? Svetlana has been buddy-buddy with them lately. They might interfere.

Skye nods her head.

Destiny Skye: True, but if you are out there ringside, if you fight my battles for me, I will forever be seen as just your sidekick. I need to remind everyone that I am just as good as anyone else on the roster, including you.

Julia Braddock: Fair enough.

Braddock pats her on the back.

Julia Braddock: Go knock ‘em dead, mate.

Destiny Skye: You know I will.

--

Destiny Skye Vs Svetlana Iryna Nabokov
[Destiny with a clothesline, and another, and then a hip toss. Destiny with an axe kick followed by a scissors kick. Destiny with a spinning heel kick sending Svetlana to the outside. Destiny with a plancha over the top takes out SIN. Destiny goes for a snap suplex but Svetlana overpowers her and delivers a suplex of her own on the outside. SIN then whips Destiny hard into the steel steps, dislodging them upon impact. Svetlana rolls Destiny back into the ring. Svetlana with a gut wrench suplex. She whips Destiny into the ropes and delivers a flap jack. Svetlana with a sit out spine buster. The cover but Destiny kicks out. Svetlana with a stalling brainbsuter. Svetlana with a Samoan drop. The cover but Destiny kicks out again. Svetlana goes for a pump handle slam but Destiny slips free and delivers a Full Nelson suplex. Destiny with a superkick. Destiny locks in the Birmingham Cloverleaf. SIN reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Destiny goes for Destiny Cutter but Svetlana counters, sending her into the ropes. SIN with the spinning side slam. Svetlana with Guilty Conscience. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Svetlana Iryna Nabokov

[SIN doesn’t get much time to celebrate. Tori Colbert enters the ring spins SIN around and then brings her down a double leg takedown. Tori starts to rain down rights and lefts. Tori is all over SIN! Referees and other officials hit the ring immediately to pull Tori off of SIN. The fans begin to chant “LET THEM FIGHT”]

--

We open backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. Standing next to him is his guest, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Jessica stands there in her mostly black ring attire and her black hooded leather jacket.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen I am here being joined at this time by “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Thank you for joining me.

Jessica Lasiewicz: No problem.

Dexter Russell: You are a favorite to win the Civil War. You have already been a runner up twice, once back in 2014 and again last year. And you yourself have already stated that second or third place will be unacceptable, that you are gunning for it all, that you want to win the Civil War Match this year…

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yes, and that is STILL my goal. Not only am I two time runner up, but I also hold the record for longest time spent in a Civil War Match without any rest period, last year when I went for nearly an hour and a half without any rest, just me fighting nonstop against anyone and everyone who got in my way. And still, without any break, having competed for nearly 90 minutes, I STILL came within an eyelash of beating Alexander Jones. So let me ask you this, Dexter. Who do you think Alexander or even Miss America should worry about having to defend that title against at Resurrection? It isn’t Julia Braddock, the two time winner. The real most feared person by any champion currently in GCW is me. Because I have the potential to beat them all and reclaim gold.

Dexter Russell: Be that as it may, it does seem like there are forces beyond your control trying to…distract you…of course I am referring to Summer Collins and Crystal Swift of Pure Fabulous, the two ladies who attacked you on Fever last week.

The Archangel nods her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yes. I was blindsided, literally, when Crystal hit me with that pink mist. Then she took me down. All of this because Summer wants me to join her and Crystal in whatever madness they are cooking up. Well I am not interested in being a part of their madness. Summer speaks about Ms. Inglewood…Loretta…but Loretta is gone. Loretta is not here any longer. And a great many things have changed since she was here. And as for Summer? She has no idea what Purity is all about. Burning everything to the ground? Reshaping it into her image? That’s not what Purity was about. But if she wants to pursue that madness then she can have at it. I’m not interested. But I will not fight Summer, either. Crystal, however is a different story.

She glares angrily at the camera.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I have no intention of being distracted by Pure Fabulous. Yes, I got involved tonight, but that was because I refused to let them ruin a tag team tournament. I refused to let them tarnish the tag team division here in GCW and I refused to sit idly by and watch them try and hurt Celestial. Fever is when we finish this. Crystal, you wrote a check that your ass will now have to cash. On Fever, your ass belongs to me. Come and place your bets, bitch.

--

[We cut to the backstage area of Acrisure Arena, where Roderick Osborn is positioned by the interview set up, microphone in hand.]

Roderick Osborn: “Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Jessi Ozborne and Indigo Rosalez.”

[Just like that, Jessi Ozborne strolls into frame, with Indigo Rosalez towering behind her. With their height difference, it takes a few moments of zooming out and repositioning on the part of the cameraperson to get both women in frame properly.]

Roderick Osborn: “Ladies, you have both been off to a wonderful start to your journey as a tag team here in GCW. How do you feel about your prior success?”

Jessi Ozborne: “Pretty bored, if I’m being honest. It feels like the folks in charge around here wanna throw us in the kiddie pool like a couple of know-nothing rookies. I don’t think people realize what type of pairing they think they’re getting when they have Indi and I on the card. Even before we got hitched…hell, even before we were a couple, we were training non-stop to be tag team. This shit ain’t new to us.”

Indigo Rosalez: “You don’t get much better than Jessi and I, after all. Hell, I was training and wrestling in Japan until last year, and those are some tough sons of bitches over there. I’ve had a few tough opponents here, but they don’t get a whole lot tougher than some of the men and women I’ve seen and faced in Japan. Simply put? Competition doesn’t get any realer than Jessi and I do.”

Jessi Ozborne: “Thing is, Rod, we’re not here to pick off simple jobs. Anyone can beat The Perrys, or “Da Bad News Baers”. Hell, I’m pretty sure you’d only need ONE of us to do that. What we want is real competition. That’s where the gold is.”

Roderick Osborn: “Well it seems like that’s exactly what you two will have as you take on Transcendence in the Semi-Final of the Tag Team Championship Contenders Tournament. Gabbie Austin and Sophie O’Brien have made for quite the duo. Do you have any thoughts about them heading into tonight?”

[Jessi smiles.]

Jessi Ozborne: “Trust me, I’ve heard all about Transcendence’s game. In fact, I have a dear friend who knows all about it. They’re all about taking people on journeys and making them find out who they truly are. That they’re out to…what was it? Open people’s eyes?”

[Jessi turns to Indigo for confirmation.]

Jessi Ozborne: “Well here’s the thing: They may like opening up eyes, but I love busting open entire faces, so I guess we’ll just have to see which philosophy wins out tonight.”

Roderick Osborn: “Confident words heading into tonight, but I have to ask about what’s on the other side of this tournament. If you two should win your match tonight, and the Final against either Pure Fabulous or Celestial, you will get a Tag Team Title opportunity against the current champions, Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarbourough of The Bling Empire. Now, Ms. Ozborne, you seemed to have already had some correspondence with Mr. Sutter before this, as you took to social media to tell him, and I’m quoting you here, ‘execute these nuts.’”

[Jessi smiles widely as she wags her head around.]

Jessi Ozborne: “Yeah, and I meant that shit, too!”

[Jessi turns to Indigo, half-expecting her to give her props for that zinger. Instead, Indigo only slightly smiles, whilst waving her head as a sign of disapproval towards Jessi’s immature remark. Seeing this, Jessi straightens up her demeanor, trying her hardest to hide her smile.]

Roderick Osborn: “So, I take it you don’t quite see the champions as a threat?”

Jessi Ozborne: “I wouldn’t use the word ‘threat’, Rod. I haven’t felt threatened in a long ass time. I prefer the word ‘challenge’ more, and that’s exactly what Jon and Clyde are. A challenge. I have no doubt that if…or should I say, WHEN…we make it out of the other side of this tournament, those two are gonna bring it to us. I mean, hell, they’re the champions for a reason. But we’re also gonna be the champs for a reason, and that reason is by beating them.”

Roderick Osborn: “You two are definitely confident tonight, so I guess it goes without saying that you two anticipate being the next GCW Tag Team Champions?”

Jessi Ozborne: “Your next and forever champs, Roddy Boy! And that’s not a threat, that’s a promise. Trust.”

[Jessi begins to leave the frame, beckoning Indigo in tow as we fade.]

--

Tag Contenders Semi Finals
Queens of Chaos (Jessi Ozborne & Indigo Rosalez) Vs Transcendence (Gabriella Austin/Sophie O’Brian)

[Gabriella starts the match against Indigo. Indigo with a spinning backfist, a spin kick, and a lariat that puts Gabby down. Indigo with a double foot stomp. She whips Gabby into the Queens corner where she tags out to Jessi. Jessi with a running kick to the face in the corner followed up by belly to back facebuster. Jessi locks in an ankle lock. Gabby reaches the ropes after about ten seconds, forcing the break. Jessi tags out to Indigo. They whip Gabby into the ropes. Sophie blind tags in. Gabby with a clothesline taking out Jessi and then Sophie with a Death of Wisdom, her codebreaker variant, to Indigo. Sophie locks Indigo in an STF. Indigo reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds, forcing the break. Sophie with a release German suplex. Sophie locks Indigo in an arm bar. Indigo reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds, forcing the break. Sophie scoops Indigo up and drills her with a shoulder breaker. She tags out to Gabriella. Gabby with a shoulder breaker and then another arm bar. Indigo reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Gabby whips Indigo into the ropes. Jessi blind tags in. Gabby with a flapjack to Indigo but Gabby turns around to get floored by Bangarang from Jessi. Jessi with a springboard, STAR DESTROYER to Austin! The cover but Sophie breaks it up! Jessi with a superkick sending Sophie tumbling to the outside. Indigo goes out after Sophie and brawls with her outside while Jessi focuses on Gabby Austin. Meanwhile Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels of Transcendence sneak down to the ring. They hop up onto the apron to try and distract Ozborne, but Victoria Salinas is right there to put a stop to it! She pulls both Transcendence members off the ring apron and keep them occupied. Meanwhile Jessi takes Austin and delivers Parallax! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Queens of Chaos

---

We open backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. She is standing next to “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The Fallen Queen is wearing a long tulle sleeve black dress with a hemline that stops just below the knee.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, as we get closer and closer to the official kickoff of Resurrection season, everyone is trying to make their case to win the Civil War Match, but no one is probably doing as good a job as my guest at this time, she is “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Thank you, Janelle.

Janelle St. Claire: You certainly are a favorite, seeing as you are a two time winner of the match. But you are not resting on your laurels. You have been building up momentum heading into Civil War. You defeated three other favorites in one on one competition; Aubrianna Powers, Jessica Lasiewicz, and Kimberly Williams. And you continue to keep up a very busy pace facing Sophie O’Brian on the next Fever. Are you worried that this busy pace will at all hinder your path to Civil War? I mean, you could get injured or…

Julia Braddock: Let me stop you right there. Of course there is a chance I could get injured. Wrestling is a full contact sport. Anytime you step into the ring there is a chance of injury. But as I have said on countless occasions, I am The Face of Global Championship Wrestling. It doesn’t matter whether I hold the GCW World Title or not, I am STILL the Queen and this is still my kingdom. And the great fans of GCW, who tune in to every Livewire and every Fever, I will always represent them to the best of my ability, I will always fight for them, and I will always give them a show. They paid good money to see great action and I will give it to them. I’m not taking the easy route to Resurrection. I want this longer, more difficult path; I want to beat as many people as I can and then go on to win Civil War in order to qualify for the GCW World Title shot at Resurrection. I want it that way because I do not want there to be any doubters as to my claim to the throne. And when I do win Civil War, when I do go on to face either Alexander Jones or Miss America for the GCW World Championship, I do not want there to be ANY excuses when I win back the GCW World Championship for a third time.

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: Of course its risky. But I have beaten back bigger odds in my career. I have conquered bigger threats and challenges in my career. Winning Civil War for a third time will be no different. I am Julia Braddock, I am The Fallen Queen, but this Fallen Queen will retake the throne, Janelle. That…is a Vow of Chastity.

--

"Yeah, I get it..."

Aria said, back to the camera as she was speaking to the viewing audience with a soft tone.

"Zoey has managed to get both victories in this elimination series. It's only natural she finishes the job, right?"

Aria stated, turning back to the camera.

"They wanna say I'm too soft, and that I don't belong in this business. But, if there's one thing I can do, it's survive. I have endured more pain and anguish than anyone in GCW, and I'll be damned if someone thinks that I'm going to be trounced over. Zoey Starks, I'm going to ground you and make you watch your chances of going on to face Danielle Page disappear before your eyes, whether you like it or not."

--

X-Division Eliminator Match Finals
Zoey Styles vs Aria Stevens-Crawford

[Aria came out the gate strong. She caught Zoey Styles off guard in the beginning. Zoey had caught the attention of the GCW fans with her ground based offense. Aria reminded everyone she isn’t too shabby in the technical arena either. Zoey was able to weather the storm. A jumping knee out of nowhere tossed Zoey for a loop. Zoey kept Aria grounded. Managed to get some near falls. Aria fought back, turning the tide with Over The Victory (Regal Plex). After mounting a comeback, Zoey tried to connect with the roaring elbow. Aria ducked the elbow. Kicked Zoey in the gut. Dropped Zoey with Masterstroke to punch her ticket to Civil War to challenge Danielle Page.

Winner: Aria Stevens-Crawford

Voice:What a wonderful match, ladies?

The people in the crowd begin looking around in confusion as the GCW X-Division Champion “Diamond Princess” Danielle Page walks out onto the entrance way.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:That was a hell of a match, ladies, and kudos to the winner of this matchup. You get to be the next one in line to be defeated by me in your futile attempts to become GCW X-Division Championship. Why am I so sure about this? It is simple because this very championship that I have elevated to heights it has never seen before. Which is why it is going to elevate me to new heights when I become the next GCW World Heavyweight Champion. So enjoy this fifteen minutes of fame you’ll get from wrestling me but when it is all said and done this championship belt is going home with me.

Danielle has an arrogant smile on her face.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page: Do you think anyone in the Bling Empire will allow an unworthy pretender to the throne to take any part of the Bling Empire gold?

Danielle rolls her eyes.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page: Of course not because we will not be allowing any lames or those who are unworthy to take our gold from us? All I can say is don’t be ridiculous because I have a plan for this bad boy. You’ll just have to wait and see what that is just like the rest of you.

---

[A sunny view of the San Diego resides over the balcony of Alexander Jones' beach house. To the bottom of the shot, a spacious pool appears along with a massive grill by the grass area. On the patio itself, Roderick Osborn sits across from the man himself, with the World title draped across his right shoulder. Alexander sports a black sleeve shirt with his abs exposed, a gold AP watch and khakis. Roderick is more modest; with a simple muted green polo and matching khakis.]

Roderick: We are here at the new residence of the World Heavyweight Championship Alexander Jones. Having done a tour around this place, there has certainly hasn't had an expense covered.

[Alexander gives a sly smirk.]

Alexander: Yeah this is how we living on this side. Fruits of my labor.

[Roderick remains stone faced.]

Roderick: You have certainly enjoyed the perks of being the World Heavyweight Champion. Which, as you pointed out on X a few days ago, are now the longest, reigning World Heavyweight Champion in company history. How does owning that record make you feel?

[The champ shrugs a bit.]

Alexander: Expected. I told everyone from the jump what I came to do and what I was about. There hasn't been a single thing that I've lied to the people. All facts. If it's not something for the history books, I don't want it.

Roderick: Right. Though, I'm sure you're aware of some of the criticism you've received regarding your appearances or the amount that you've wrestled.

[The champion leans back into his seat.]

Roderick: Some have accused you of holding the title hostage.

Alexander: Well see that's them. Because they've never won anything.

[Clutching his title, Alexander' shoulders relax a bit.]

Alexander: It's amazing to me how the booger eaters don't understand how business works. Doesn't surprise me. And it doesn't surprise me that some of the other wrestlers feel a way about it. Listen, the most important belt. The most prestigious belt is this right here.

[He flashes the World title.]

Alexander: It's a premium possession. This ain't some small fry shit. This is only for the best of the best. And it should be treated like that. And I know the majority of people that carried this didn't see it as such. People gotta pay to see a World title match. We can't give it out like candy. Because then what happens? What happens Roddy?

[Alexander pauses as Roderick folds his arms.]

Alexander: It's not special. And it brings down the value of something that should be seen as the biggest prize. This ain't charity. No one is just going to be a free shot to hold it. Other than the baby girls I'm seeing at the end of the night when they wearing my belt and nothing else around my place.

[He gives a sly chuckle.]

Alexander: Other than that, we don't do that.

Roderick: What about being a fighting champion? Fighting all comers?

Alexander: I do that now. It's been nine months and I've defended this thing a few times. Mara Kade held that one belt the longest and I cleared her. Aubrey Powers tried to disrespect my name. And I cleared her. And she a legend. My type. I love eating legends. That's the thing, though. It's that stupid, wrestling brain. There's a reason I call these fanboys booger eaters. Because they don't have much in the head and they broke as hell. They've made me some coins but I did that by running the game like I said I would and clearing out everyone. I'm not trying to be a fighting champion for these broke boys. I'm trying to attract, you know, the real money players. The sports fans. The business men. This is big business. This something the fans and these wrestlers just can't see.

[Roderick raises an eyebrow.]

Roderick: I have to disagree with you. These fans, the GCW fans, are some of the most passionate fans in any sport and the fact that you are putting down the people responsible for this big beach house, is unfair.

Alexander: Life ain't fair. There's no equality in this game. Only winners and losers. There's a reason I pushed aside of everybody without watching a lick of this thing until a couple of years ago. I'm just something these people have never seen. I'm not a pro wrestler. Pro wrestlers don't make money. I'm Alexander Jones.

[The champion sits proudly on his chair as Roderick glares at him, curling his lips.]

Roderick: Well, in a month's time, you're going to run into Miss America again; the woman that feels was cheated out of the World title by you.

Alexander: She can feel what she wants to feel. She's always chirping. Always yapping and complaining. Tired of that female. But she finally earned that next shot. At this point, when you dance with me, with this big belt on the line, you getting a bag. What I do for these guys' salaries should put me in the Humanitarian of the Year conversations because everyone eating off of me. And that's because I'm the best in the game and I've made this time the premium possession that it should be.

Roderick: So you're confident you're going to go into Civil War, with the entire crowd rooting and supporting Miss America, and pull out another win?

[Alexander scoffs.]

Alexandr: Two years and some change and only one person caught me. And that was only because they got they muscle to do the work for them. And I got that lick back too. Check the numbers, no one has matched me. That's why I'm in the books. I look down and I see Miss America, Mara Kade, Aubrey Powers, Danielle Page. Julia Braddock. All these people that get gassed up. But all them are looking up at me. When I look up, I see no body but God. And the view will never change.

[Alexander holds onto his title tightly as the scene starts to fade.]

[FIN]

~~

Jazmyn Rain is thinking through some things in the back as she sits down and looks at some old footage from 2018. As it turns out, the footage that she is watching is from Civil War 2018 when she is defending the GCW Global Championship against Kendra Classic.

Jazmyn Rain: For those of you “PRO GUARDIAN ANGEL” idiots like Kimberly Williams, I have to take a trip down memory lane to show you how INFERIOR the GUARDIAN ANGEL is…

Jazmyn narrows her eyes as she watches the archived match in progress. Jazmyn is looking increasingly unhappy as the match continues.

Jazmyn Rain: What is happening here is that things are evenly matched which isn’t so much a surprise because Kendra Classic as far as I remember was actually a pretty strong competitor and challenger. I definitely appreciated the challenge that she brought, even now. But watch…

The archived footage shows Kendra on the outside of the ring while the referee is counting. The referee ends up reaching ten and Kendra ends up losing the match by countout.

Jazmyn Rain: Yeah, that’s right. I had the match won by countout. I could simply just move on to Resurrection and then forget about her. Except here’s the thing. Kendra and I were locked up in a pretty nasty rivalry at the time and I wasn’t willing to let that go to waste that way. Watch what happens…

The footage shows Jazmyn not being happy at all and then going so far as to have the match restarted because she “didn’t want to win that way”. Jazmyn has herself a facepalm moment and shakes her head when she watches back the mistake that she just made.

Jazmyn Rain: That was so fucking stupid of me. What the fuck was I thinking doing something like that? I should’ve just let it go and moved on from Kendra. Or hell, if I wanted to put the bitch in the ground that bad, at the very least, I would’ve pushed it to Resurrection. But NO, I had to ‘finish the job’ right then and there. What a stupid move!

Jazmyn watches the match restart and then a short time later, Kendra ultimately beating her to win the GCW Global Championship form her. With a hint of anger, Jazmyn ends up shutting off the TV.

Jazmyn Rain: THAT right there, that’s why Kimberly Williams “wants” the Guardian Angel back because she KNOWS she can take advantage of me just the way Kendra did there. That was the STUPIDEST thing I had ever done in GCW up to that point aside from having those garbage romantic feelings about Jefferson Bentley way back when. If you fans actually buy into that crap about the Guardian Angel coming back for “you people” then you’re all fools. It’s EASY to fool you people! I did it basically all the time as the Guardian Angel anyway! Kimberly Williams doesn’t give a fuck about you people. If she did, she wouldn’t be part of the Queens of Chaos. But you people don’t see it that way. You’d rather cheer for her than cheer for me because I don’t allow you people to take advantage of me like you once did. That match right there, what you just saw, is one of the reasons why the Guardian Angel is never fucking coming back.

Had I not regained the title from Kendra at Resurrection, that would’ve been the biggest fucking mistake of my GCW career, maybe even my entire career and I’d have lived to regret it so much that I might not even be wrestling right now. You’ll notice that I’ve taken a more serious approach with what I’ve had to say today. There aren’t any stuffed seals or any penguins being torn apart. And that’s because I’m getting sick of your shit, Kim. My HOPE is that Myra beating your ass for me up in Albany earlier this week makes you learn your lesson, but I seriously fucking doubt that it will. I’m going to keep warning you until you get it…

Stay the fuck away from me! I’m starting to get tired of your shit! At this point, maybe I should think about a restraining order because you are starting to become worse than Jefferson was when he wouldn’t leave me alone and I torched that son of a bitch in an Inferno match.

Is THAT what you “want”, Kim?

Jazmyn rolls her eyes before she stands up and leaves the scene.

-
Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the national anthem…"

As the crowd rise to their feet, the opening chords to Iced Earth's version of The Star-Spangled Banner begin to play. As red, white, and blue sparkling pyro cascades down onto the stage, Miss America walks out, a long sleeveless coat lined with Old Glory on her shoulders and an American flag top hat on her head. The music changes over to the heavy guitar riffs of "(You Can Still) Rock in America" by Night Ranger as Miss America removes her hat, frisbeeing it into the crowd for a rare souvenir, before starting to move down the ramp, slapping the hands of the little American fans in the crowd. She gets to the apron, sliding onto the edge of the ring, turning and putting her hands in the air before climbing into the ring and rounding the corners...

MA: “God-DAMN, does it feel good to be back in Palm Springs, California!”

The local crowd cheers even louder as Miss America nods her head.

MA: “It seems that ever since I won my Championship opportunity at GCW’s Civil War, all around not only America, but the world, there has been a surge in people demanding more! And to be honest, I agree with you.”

The crowd again roars it’s approval for the number one contender.

MA: “I do… That’s why two weeks ago, I stepped into this ring and had a hellacious match against one of the BEST to ever do it, Miss Angelica Jones! That’s why TONIGHT I’m back in action against a former World Champion. I don’t know who it is… but I’m going to give them the same fight I give every time I’m out here because you DESERVE to see the absolute BEST!”

Again, cheers.

MA: “Which brings me around to “our” World Champion…”

And those cheers turn to boos.

MA: “It’s funny… for a man who gloats about having such a long reign, he certainly hasn’t done anything of note with it. It’s almost like we haven’t even had a World Champion with how much he’s been in absentia. And if we’re honest, that’s probably how his reign will be remembered: Long, but ultimately pointless.”

The crowd roars.

MA: “ONE MONTH AGO… One month ago, Alexander Jones attempted to deride me by saying I was “just a wrestler”. Well, you know what? He’s right… and I’m damn PROUD of the wrestler I am! He thinks that makes me less than him, but the truth is he’s just a self-glorifying asshole who expects everyone to take his word for it just because. But I know the truth… that you’re all too smart to fall into the trap of such a toxic piece of trash like him!”

The crowd cheers again, as Miss America really gets fired up.

MA: “At Civil War, I am going to do more than liberate the World Championship from a man who thinks he’s worth more than he is, who thinks he’s BETTER than he is… I’m going to take each and every one of his words and SHOVE them DOWN his OVERRATED THROAT! Because THAT is how we do things in MY AMERICA!”

The crowd explodes in cheers once more as Miss America spikes the microphone to the mat. Her music blares again as Miss America goes to the corner, raising her arms for the crowd.

When all of a sudden “Out Of My Way"” by Seether plays. The crowd jumps to their feet surprised to see TRENTON SNOW, former GCW Global Champion makes his way down to the ring. Miss America is at first shocked, then a smile forms on her face. He is the former GCW champion that was promoted for the past two weeks. He steps in the ring. Trenton takes a moment to soak in the crowd’s reaction.

The bell rings...

Main Event:
Special Challenge Match

Trenton Snow (former GCW Global Champion) vs Miss America
[Miss America starts fast with a step up enziguri, a spinning heel kick, and a dropkick. Trenton charges in but gets caught by several quick arm drags in a row and then a hip toss. Miss America goes for a roundhouse kick but Snow ducks and then levels her with a lariat. Snow stomps away at her abdomen. Snow with a mountain bomb. The cover but Miss America kicks at one. Snow with a body slam and then a snap suplex. He locks in a neck vice. Miss America fights back to her feet. Snow switches to a side headlock. Miss America breaks after three elbow shots to the gut. Miss America with a Red White Black and Blue Kick to Trenton. She delivers an American Legsweep for a cover but Snow kicks at two. Miss America whips Trenton into the ropes but he comes back with a spear. Trenton hooks her for Winter Solstice and connects. The cover but Miss America kicks out! Trenton goes for Winter Solstice again but Miss America wriggles free. Miss America with another Red White Black and Blue Kick and another American Legsweep. Miss America with Manifest Destiny! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Miss America