Fever 4.03

admin
Site Admin

Fever 4.03

Post by admin » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:07 pm

The Mechanics Bank Arena in Bakersfield, California, was the perfect choice for Global Championship Wrestling to present another bi-weekly episode of Fever on a great Saturday. However, the GCW Heritage Champion, Amber Mansley, representing The Bling Empire, publicly announced on social media that she had an announcement concerning the entire GCW Roster. From her social media, many of the GCW roster weren't happy about Amber's comments, but the Bling Empire has nothing more to say when they have all the gold. She's been content too long, and the time has come as the live broadcast of the show switches to the interior of the sold-out arena where the fans of the wrestling promotion are eager to boo away one of the most hated roster members in GCW.

"Break It Down" by Lil' Debbie immediately plays from the arena's surround systems, and the audience isn't too happy to see Amber Mansley leaving the backstage area holding the GCW Heritage Championship over her right shoulder. Her blondish hair was in a curly ponytail, and she wore a silver sparkling one-piece suit with her Jimmy Choo high heels. Amber rolled her eyes at the audience and continued walking down the narrow path to the ring. She didn't share their sentiment of being haters as she climbed the steel steps before wiping her shoes on the apron. Amber entered through the ropes and received a microphone from a ringside crew member. Her entrance music comes to a halt, and Amber stands there listening to the audience boo her until she raises the microphone to speak.

Amber Mansley: "As if I should care what you all think."

The audience boos harder, and she smiles. A chant breaks out, "YOU SUCK," and Amber nods along to the rhythm, but she continues speaking.

Amber Mansley: "The Bling Empire. GCW's most dominant faction. When we first formed, everyone in the back-"

She points to the backstage area from inside the ring.

Amber Mansley: "-doubted us. They made jokes, pretended we weren't anything, and laughed whenever we had a few setbacks. However, we weren't going to let that slide. Danielle Page, the current GCW X-Division, Clyde Sutter, one half of the GCW Tag Team Champions, and Jonathan Scarborough, the current GCW Fever Champion and one half of the GCW Tag Team Champions and then let's not forget, the current GCW Heritage Champion, Amber Mansley!"

She removes the championship belt from her shoulder and holds it up. The audience boos again, and Amber rests the championship belt on her shoulder again.

Amber Mansley: "What does that tell you? Destiny. Reality. Fate. Things that were guaranteed to come to fruition. Why? It's simple math, ladies and gentlemen, and although you all are from California, you're not the most important city like Los Angeles or Hollywood."

Amber laughs again and strolls around the ring, soaking the incoming heat from Bakersfield.

Amber Mansley: "But this happens when you're the 1%. You get to live the lifestyle all of you could dream about. You get to experience the perks many couldn't afford. You are awarded life benefits that people would sacrifice their own even to get close to. The Bling Empire runs this company, and many of you in the back seem to have forgotten that. The Bling Empire opens and closes the show. We main event, pull the strings backstage and hold all the championships in our possession except for one.."

Amber sighs.

Amber Mansley: "The World Heavyweight Championship."

She starts to pace back and forth, keeping her gaze on the primary camera.

Amber Mansley: "Alexander Jones. It's giving pathetic vibes. We all collectively watched your interview with Roderick at your mid-level residence. We saw how that world championship boosted your confidence, and now you're claiming to be a God? Don't flatter yourself. The only reason you are even a world heavyweight champion is because The Bling Empire allows it. In just months, we have just swept this company's championships within our grasp. However, you disrespected my best friend's name by saying she's below you, but you know damn well Danielle Page will be ripping that championship belt from around your hands, and once it is in our possession, you can go back to the little hole you were in and never come out."

Amber shrugs his shoulders and approaches the ropes with the primary camera focusing on her.

Amber Mansley: "Oh, and another thing, the GCW Heritage Championship? This championship is mine. I defeated Jessica Lasersick, and no one has been able to step up. Bianca won the battle royal, but Danielle and I put her down. We humiliated her. Let that warn everyone in GCW who thinks they can defeat us. The Bling Empire is here; everyone who isn't the elite will learn their place. I am the Global Championship Wrestling Heritage Champion, which will never change!"

She slams the microphone down on the canvas, and "Break It Down" by Lil' Debbie continues from the pause. Amber stands in the center of the ring and holds the GCW Heritage Championship belt above her head with a challenging look at the audience. She mouths for anyone who thinks they have a chance to step up, and the camera fades to the next segment.

=====================================================================

Mai Hayabusa vs. Karen McBride
[Mai with a spinning heel kick and a step up enziguri. Mai goes for a roundhouse kick but Karen ducks and then delivers a short arm clothesline. Karen with a gut wrench suplex and then a pump handle slam. Karen with an anaconda vice. Mai reaches the ropes after about ten seconds, forcing the break. Karen sets Mai up for McBride’s Ride but Mai slips out of it and delivers a roundhouse kick followed by a superman punch. Mai with a judo toss and then a neck breaker. Mai hits the ropes but Karen comes back with a spear. Karen again goes for McBride’s Ride but Mai lands on her feet and then strikes with Shinobi! Mai covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Mai Hayabusa

Amber Diamond vs. Melanie McBride
[Melanie with a dropkick, a clothesline, and a running knee to the face. Melanie with a snap suplex and then a neck vice. Amber fights her way back to her feet. Melanie switches into a side headlock. Amber breaks the hold with elbows to the gut. Amber hits the ropes and comes back with a superman punch. Amber hits the ropes again and delivers a spear. Amber delivers a roundhouse kick, flooring Melanie. Amber goes up to the top rope and comes off with a hurricinrana. Amber locks Melanie in Deadly Diamond. Melanie taps out.]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

Damon Moreau vs. Mason Van Stanton
[Van Stanton with an arm drag and a dropkick. Van Stanton goes for a clothesline but Damon counters with a fireman’s carry and then a belly to belly suplex. Damon with a sidewalk slam. Damon whips Van Stanton into the corner. Damon with a variety of punches and kicks until the referee finally pushes him away. Damon glares at the referee, which is just enough of a distraction for Mason to counter with a flurry of strikes of his own, The Master Strike, sending Damon down. Mason grabs Damon and sets him up for The Masonic Code but Damon counters into a belly to belly suplex. Damon with a double underhook suplex. Damon with a jumping spinebuster, drilling Mason. Damon drills Mason with Dead To Rights and then locks Mason in Bear Trap. Van Stanton taps out.]
WINNER: Damon Moreau

Celeastial vs. Rising Tide
[It has been awhile since GCW saw Hugo and Bash of The Rising Tide and the fans were happy to see them. Hugo started off having to avoid a flurry of martial arts kicks from Rina. But Rina went for a springboard cross body block and Hugo caught her in midair and power slammed her to the mat. Hugo tagged out to Bash. Bash with a fallaway slam and a short arm clothesline. Bash with a delayed vertical suplex. He whipped Rina into the ropes. Mariah blind tags in. Bash with big boot. Mariah with a springboard dropkick sends Bash tumbling to the outside. Hugo in but gets caught by Kick Me Deadly that sends him tumbling to the outside. Rina and Mariah with stereo suicide dives taking out Hugo and Bash. Mariah rolls Bash back into the ring. Mariah goes for The Brightest Starr but Bash gets his knees up. Bash with a huge spear, breaking Mariah in half. Bash tags out to Hugo. Hugo and Bash with a double power bomb. Hugo covers but Rina breaks up the pin.Hugo tags out to Bash. They set Mariah up for Riptide but Mariah moves at the last second and Hugo accidentally hits Bash with the European uppercut! Mariah with Kick Me Deadly to Hugo! Mariah tags out to Rina! Stereo superkicks to Bash putting him down! Springboard moonsault and leg drop, BLACK HOLE FROM CELESTIAL! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Celestial

We open backstage. There we find the adorable yet creepy and deadly duo of Summer Collins and Crystal Swift, otherwise known as Pure Fabulous. Summer Collins is adorned in a vibrant, multicolored sweet dress featuring an intricate array of frills. The dress is a symphony of pastel hues, with delicate lace details accentuating its whimsical charm. Cascading ruffles embellish the skirt, creating a voluminous silhouette. Completing her ensemble, Summer wears coordinating accessories like a lace headpiece and ribbons that dance in harmony with her every movement, embodying the essence of sweetness and elegance. Crystal’s own wrestling attire seems to match Summer’s embellished multicolored frilly attire, only with obvious alterations to make more suitable for in ring action. Crystal is holding a giant barbed wire wrapped lollypop in her hand.

Summer Collins: It is sooooooo sweet to hear from Jessie’s own mouth that she refuses to fight me. Is it because we’re still besties, Jess? I mean, I think we still are. And your refusal to fight me just proves my point. You and I belong together. You belong with Pure Fabulous. What’s wrong, Jessie? Is it the outfits? Do they creep you out? It shouldn’t. Back in early 2012 you were following wearing these outfits to arenas everywhere because Loretta Inglewood said so. You obeyed everything she told you without question. All of this because you were a true believer in her teachings. And you still are…you don’t even deny it.

Collins giggles.

Summer Collins: Things happen for a reason, Jessie. I was distraught over our team, over Fabulous failing. And face it, we were failing. I mean, you came in second in the Civil War Match. You won the Heritage Title at Resurrection. You had a hell of a year last year. But THE TWO OF US TOGETHER? We failed miserably. But there was a reason for that and Crystal helped me see it. We were meant to burn this place to the ground as punishment for rejecting Purity and then rebuild it from the ground up in OUR Fabulous image! We failed because we were meant to destroy this place. And deep down inside you know that you won’t fight me because you are destined to join us and help us destroy this place.

Crystal starts hopping up and down excitedly.

Crystal Swift: Oh! Can I talk?! Can I?! Can I?! Pretty please with someone’s entrails on top!

Summer Collins: Sure!

Crystal Swift: Jessie, you really should listen to your BFF. She knows you better than anyone else outside of your closest family. You won’t fight her? That’s great! I’ll gladly fight you because I love a good bloodbath and tonight in a Falls Count Anywhere Match, I know the two of us can make beautiful carnage together! But I probably should tell you that…well…you’re falling right into our trap!

Swift claps happily.

Crystal Swift: Your BFF has told me all about you, Jessie! She told me about how you are always just one step away from the brink of madness. How many times have you lost control and damn near ended a career? How many times have you gotten disqualified because you lost your temper? Isn’t that how you lost your Heritage Title? Is it true that your rage and penchant for violence got so bad that GCW had to send you to the staff psychiatrist? Like I said, you are just one step from madness. And I intend to push you over that edge. Tonight isn’t about winning for me. You can look at me and hate me for supposedly stealing and corrupting your bestie. Go ahead, let the hate flow through you…

Summer Collins: Trademark. Copyright. Some kinda infringement.

Crystal Swift: Right! Sorry! Anywho, yeah, go ahead and be angry. Kick my ass. Because the angrier you get the more control over you mental state you lose. And once you lose control, you will come happily bouncing into our little family!

Swift blows a kiss at the camera.

Crystal Swift: See you out there!

We open backstage where we see GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire with “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Janelle is ready for the interview but The Archangel is pacing the floor, clearly agitated about what Pure Fabulous just said.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Now Jessica, we just heard from Summer Collins and Crystal Swift. You are about to face Crystal in what will no doubt be a very bloody war. But how do you respond to what they had to say?

Jessica Lasiewicz: It’s obvious isn’t it? Summer and Crystal want to play mind games. They think that they can push my buttons, get under my skin, and by pushing me to my limit, pushing me over the edge…into madness as they put it…that they’ll somehow magically get what they want. That I’ll join them.

Lasiewicz smiles devilishly.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Y’know, for a long time I thought that you really had corrupted my friend. I thought that you were at fault for tearing us apart, Crystal. But now I am beginning to think that I was wrong. Looking back, how could a lunatic like you manage it? No, I am beginning to think that the real mastermind is Summer. I don’t know what her game is, I don’t know what she is after, but Summer would know better. You might think that by driving me to madness that I’ll somehow become a gleeful little psychopath like you two. But Summer has seen me when I was deep into my madness. She has experienced first hand what it is like when I am driven into that dark place. And I am not some happy go lucky lunatic.

The Archangel sneers.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I become the devil incarnate. If you two keep poking the bear that is what you will get. You won’t get the third member of your little group. What you will get is the end of Pure Fabulous when I cripple Crystal Swift and end her damn career.

She narrows her eyes in an evil gaze at the camera.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Powiedz mi coś, przyjacielu. Czy kiedykolwiek tańczyłeś z diabłem w bladym świetle księżyca?

She walks off.

Falls Count Anywhere
Jessica Lasiewicz vs. Crystal Swift
[Crystal jumps Jessica from behind, smashing her in the back with the barbed wire lollypop. Crystal smashes her again and again in the back with the barbed wire lollypop. Swift rolls the bloody Jessica into the ring. The referee wants to call off the match but Lasiewicz insists she’s fine. The referee reluctantly calls for the bell. Crystal drives Jessica face first with a bulldog onto the barbed wire lollypop. Crystal mounts Jessica and lays into her with right hands, further busting her open. Swift gets up and waits for Lasiewicz to pull herself up. Crystal charges and Cactus clotheslines herself and Jessica over the top and to the outside. Crystal pulls Jessica up and sets her up for a pile driver but Lasiewicz counters with a back body drop. Jessica grabs the ring bell. Crystal approaches and Jessica smashes her in the face with it. Jessica with a snap suplex on the outside. She slingshots Crystal, sending her face first into the steel ring post. Jessica with a Full Nelson release suplex on the outside. Jessica rolls into a cover…1…2 NO! Lasiewicz grabs a steel chair. She takes aim and smashes it against Crystal’s right leg. Jessica pulls Crystal up and delivers a dragon screw. Jessica steps through and attempts to apply a figure four but Swift kicks her in the butt, sending Jessica face first into the steel ring post.]

[Swift with a drop toe hold, sending Lasiewicz face first onto the steel steps. Crystal with a Yakuza Kick. Crystal pulls out a table and sets it up at ringside. She pulls Jessica up and places her on the ring apron. Crystal with a German suplex off the ring apron through the table! Crystal covers…1…2…NO! Crystal whips Lasiewicz into the steel barricade. Crystal with a Crystal Kick. She pulls Lasiewicz up and delivers a belly to belly suplex, sending Jessica onto the steel entrance ramp. Crystal covers…1…2…NO! Crystal measures Jessica as she tries to get up. Jessica turns around as Crystal goes for Crystal Clear but Jessica counters. Jessica delivers Our Lady Peace! Jessica with In Your Dreams to Crystal on the steel ramp! She covers…1…2…3NO! Lasiewicz is showing signs of frustration as she pulls Crystal back to her feet…Crystal spits the pink mist into Jessica’s face. Crystal immediately delivers Crystal Clear! Crystal pulls Jessica back to her feet and sets her up…CRYSTALIZE! The piledriver! It should be over…but instead, for some reason, Crystal waves towards the back. Sure enough, Summer Collins comes skipping gleefully down the ramp. Summer and Crystal pick Jessica up. Summer ties Jessica’s hands behind her back with pink ties and then they start to drag her up the ramp through the curtain and into the backstage area.]

Summer Collins: Don’t worry, Jessie! You’ll feel all better when we’re finished with you!

Kimberly Williams: Can’t say the same for you!

[Suddenly Summer and laid out with a shot to the head from the lead weight loaded penguin known as Wasley. Kimberly Williams, Jessica’s half sister, has arrived.]

Kimberly Williams: Jessica won’t fight you but I got no qualms maiming you!

[Kim breaks out her staple gun and starts going to town on Summer. Crystal quickly pulls Kim off and begins to trade shots with the Queen of the Death Match. While Summer is down and Crystal is dealing with Kim, Marie Jones, Jessica’s other half-sister, comes in with a knife and cut the ties on Jessica’s hand, freeing her. Summer sees this and runs over and knocks Marie down with a clothesline.]

Summer: Party pooper!

[Kim charges Summer and runs her off. Crystal turns back around to find Jessica back up. Lasiewicz with a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, BEAUTY! Jessica pulls Crystal back to her feet and drops her on the concrete with Pure Deformation! She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jessica Lasiewicz

We cut to the ready area where we find Transcendence leader Sophie O’Brian. Sophie is dressed in her ring gear, looking gorgeous and ready to go. Sophie has a confident smirk upon her face.

Sophie O’Brian: Before I address my match tonight, I wish to speak directly to Victoria Salinas.

O’Brian smirks.

Sophie O’Brian: You think of me as a villain. You think of me as someone trying to ruin your life. But make no mistake about it, Victoria, I am helping you. I promised that I would give you a gift and that gift was to bring out the very best version of yourself. Now look at you. You went from ready to retire and hang up your boots to having a real purpose in life. I must say that I am proud of what you have done and I look forward to watching you face my friend Gabriela tonight. And I look forward to seeing you progress, because I know that as good as you are, Transcendence can still improve upon you. We can still pressure you even more and squeeze you into the diamond that I know exists underneath that harsh exterior. I will bring out that diamond, Victoria. That is my solemn promise to you.

She chuckles.

Sophie O’Brian: Victoria isn’t the first person I helped. Which brings me to Julia Braddock. You remember last year, don’t you Julia? I pressured you much like I pressured Victoria. I squeezed you until you dropped the facade and became the powerful warrior you are today. I gave you the gift of helping you become the best version of Julia Braddock and now you stand on the precipice of history. You could become the first ever three time Civil War Match winner. You could go on to Resurrection and win back the GCW World Championship. All of it is yours for the taking because you embraced what I gave you. Now here we are, one year later as Civil War approaches, both of us have similar goals. Both of us want to win that Civil War Match.

She points a finger at the camera.

Sophie O’Brian: And YOU feel as if you have something to prove. Is that why you have been on the warpath lately? You went through Aubrianna Powers, Jessica Lasieiwcz, and Kimberly Williams. Now you want to go through me. Trust me, Julia my dear, you have nothing to prove. But if you are still self-conscious and you still feel as if you have something to prove, then I have no problems giving you yet another gift, the gift of facing me here tonight. Just be warned of the old adage; by careful of what you wish for. You just might get it.

We open backstage where we find the original GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen, I am the very first journalist to ever be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, I am Janice King! You’re welcome! And tonight my guest is a superstar! She is “The Fallen Queen” Julia Braddock! Thank you for being here with me, Julia!

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background. Braddock smirks and nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Thanks for having me.

Janice King: In just a few moments you are about to go face to face with a woman you have quite the history, namely Sophie O’Brian. Transcendence is known for its mind games, Sophie played many mind games with you a year ago, but tonight she questions whether or not you are taking on too much, having taken on Aubrianna Powers, Jessica Lasiewicz, Kimberly Williams, and now Sophie in the lead up to Civil War. How do you respond?

Braddock scoffs.

Julia Braddock: Sophie is once again playing mind games. What else is new? Sophie should focus on the mind games she’s trying to play with Victoria Salinas. She should know by now that her tricks won’t work on me. As far as why I do what I do. I do not owe anyone an explanation. The fact is, Janice, that I am The Face of GCW. This company gave me my start in professional wrestling and ever since I have busted my ass and given everything to GCW. I will continue to give everything to GCW, including the very best matches out there. Tonight Sophie and I will steal the show. Why? Because I’m in it. But this is more than just providing great competitive action to the great fans of GCW. This build up to Civil War, and then Civil War itself, is to serve as a reminder just as to who the hell runs this place and just who in the hell I am. I am The Fallen Queen, I am Julia Braddock, and I will go through anyone and everyone I have to in order to return to Resurrection and reclaim my throne.

She holds up three fingers.

Julia Braddock: I will win my third Civil War Match. I will become GCW World Champion. I guarantee it.

Braddock walks off.

Julia Braddock vs. Sophie O'Brian
[Braddock starts with a spinning heel kick, an axe kick, and a scissors kick. Braddock with a bicycle kick sends Sophie tumbling through the ropes and to the apron. Braddock with a springboard dropkick sends Sophie to the outside. Julia with a suicide dive over the top onto Sophie, taking her out. Braddock rolls Sophie back into the ring. Julia enters and goes for Excommunication but Sophie avoids it and then drops Julia with a release German suplex. Sophie with a Full Nelson suplex. Sophie with a capture suplex. Sophie with an STF. Julia reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Sophie with a dragon screw. Sophie applies a grapevine ankle lock. Julia reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Sophie goes outside and attempts Wisdom From On High but Braddock counters with a superkick. Braddock with Excommunication, the curb stomp. She covers…1…2Kickout! Julia climbs up to the top rope. She goes for a dragonrana but Sophie counters into Death of Wisdom, the codebreaker! Sophie covers…1…2…3NO! Julia gets a shoulder up!]

[Sophie pulls Braddock up and sets her up for Ode To Braddock but Julia counters into Thy Kingdom Come! Sophie struggles in the hold but refuses to quit! After about twenty seconds Sophie reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Julia pulls Sophie up to her feet, sets her up, and drops her with Cult of Personality, she hangs on, rolls through, and drops Sophie with a second straight Cult of Personality ddt, she hangs on, rolls through, and drops Sophie with a third straight Cult of Personality. Julia then goes up to the second rope. Sophie struggles back to her feet and turns around into The Kensington Knockout! Julia covers…1…2…3NO! Sophie gets a foot on the bottom rope! Braddock pulls Sophie up and attempts to hook her for Vow of Chastity but Sophie counters into a waistlock and goes for a release German suplex, but Julia lands on her feet, Julia hooks for Vow of Chastity and this time connects! Julia covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Julia Braddock

The scene opens up in an unknown location. Gabriella Austin is leaning against a white wall. She has her arms behind her back. She gazes into the camera.

Gabriella Austin: “Tonight Victoria is not about wins and loses or revenge.”

She pauses to ponder what she is about to say next. She places one hand over her heart.

Gabriella Austin: “My fault, am I supposed to say, “Victoria, tonight I am going to beat you senseless. How dare you cost me and Sophie our chance to advance to the finals of the tag team tournament?”

She rolls her eyes.

Gabriella Austin: “What people like you and Tina Valentine fail to understand, Transcendence is all about serving a higher purpose. Material possessions will come and go. It is not about wins and loses, it is about how you react to your victories and follies. I understand that. Do you Victoria? Was it not a few months ago you questioned your place in Global Championship Wrestling? Transcendence gave you the spark to dig within to drag out this side of you. Why can’t you admit that? Ego. That’s why. Your world renown vainglorious pride rearing its ugly head. We acknowledge you’re not the monster you once were. Old habits die hard. Your refusal to give us credit for your career rebirth is quite unsettling. No matter. Win or lose, this doesn’t end here. ”

Gabby acts as though she is going to walk off. The former World Champion stops herself. She gives her attention to the camera again. Motioning for a close up, all we see is Gabriella’s face.

Gabriella Austin: “One last thing. Tina, I have a feeling you’re watching. Listen and listen good. I can tolerate being called a sheep by Victoria. But you... a woman who has been in hiding for how many years now? I am not going to tolerate being defamed from a coward. Want to call me a sheep? You have an open invitation anytime you want to say that to my face. If you choose this route, be warned, you’ll never show your face to the wrestling world again. Or perhaps Transcendence can mold you into a respectable woman. Your move Tina. I’ll be waiting...”

Gabriella Austin storms off as the scene fades to black.

Victoria Salinas is in the locker room and as she makes her final preparations for her match coming up, she’s got a lot on her mind. The match ahead for her is certainly personal and she knows that this is going to go quite a long way toward what’s to come. She musters up her familiar confidence as she begins to express her thoughts.

Victoria Salinas: This match here… I’ve been waiting for this for quite a while. Gabby Austin has been the second thorn in my side after Sophie herself. Gabby, I’m not going to sugar coat and I am not going to waste time here. I’m going to cut right to the chase. I don’t know what YOU are going for personally with this whole Transcendence thing. But I will say that it’s a damn shame that you feel like you need to be a part of this. When I first arrived here in the fall of 2014, you were considered one of the best and you were even coming off a world title run. You didn’t have a hard time staying relevant after that title run either. You were in a hot tag team with Golden Class…
…back when Gold was THE Hayley in the wrestling business by the way…
And on Livewire during late 2015… early 2016… you were part of the 48th version of Apocalypse making Jazmyn Rain’s life hell during her maiden Global title run.
Now? I don’t even know who you are anymore. The Gabby that I remember from my first run in GCW was a leader, not a follower. When Tina Valentine of all people resurfaces from the dark and calls you a sheep, then that should be saying something. And before ANYONE goes there because the whole “parrot” thing is WAY dead and buried for those that remember that nonsense, it’s better to parrot the truth then to be a sheep to a lie.

Victoria pauses and lets out a bit of a scoff knowing that she’s not going to regret what she just said.

Victoria Salinas: But that’s enough about sharing old GCW stories. Let’s talk about now. Let’s talk about what you said a little earlier. First off, I don’t regret costing you that tag title tournament. You had to know it was coming. I mean, after what happened to me on Day One that drove me to rock bottom… the fact that I finished THIRD in a match that years ago, I’d win in my sleep, the fact that YOU scored higher than me? Yeah, I wasn’t going to forget that. Call it an ego all you want. Call it pride. I don’t give a fuck what you call it. You know, you’re not the first person in wrestling these days to talk about my ego… but don’t worry, I’m not planning on just throwing you away. I plan on continuing what I’ve started when it comes to showing you people that I don’t need you. But hey, that’s my ego talking right?
You know, I’m about to drop a minor bombshell here regarding that. I’ve been denying it for years, but when it comes to ego?
Yeah, I’ve got one. So what? It’s not about having an ego, however. It’s about how you use it. That spark that I had to keep going? That wasn’t a Transcendence thing. I’m never going to admit to an outright lie. That spark that I had to keep going and to reinvent myself to keep up with the times in this company, as you were? Yeah, that’s my ego there. I own that. Ego drives passion in this weird sort of way, I’ve come to realize that now.
That ego has been shattered a BUNCH of times and the truth is? If I never had one… or grew one… I wouldn’t be the success in the business that I am today. I wouldn’t even have ONE world title let alone nine. Because you know what happens when you lack an ego? Or enough of one? You get pushed over and taken advantage of and I THINK I am wrestling a case in point tonight because Gabby… you just might be taken advantage of by Sophie, who is the “big bad” of this whole thing and not even realize it. So yeah, fine. Bring up that ego like it’s a terrible thing. I USED to think it was a terrible thing. Now? I realize it’s not.
No thanks to you people of course…
I’ve been at this on the mainstream scene for over 14 years. I’m turning 36 very soon. I’ve got a bunch of great things going in my life and career right now. GCW will soon be one of those things and it WON’T be because of Transcendence it will be IN SPITE of you people. Look in the mirror, Gabby. Your ego got shattered long ago. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t be bent out of shape by comments made by someone that hasn’t wrestled in years.
You might want to think about that after I beat you…

Victoria turns and makes her exit, obviously not wavering in confidence a bit as the scene fades out.

Gabriela Austin vs. Victoria Salinas
[Victoria with a head scissors takedown followed by a springboard clothesline. Salinas with a running knee to the face. Victoria goes in to follow up but Gabriela counters with a drop toe hold sending Victoria face first into the second turnbuckle. Gabby with a belly to back suplex and then a spinning heel kick. Gabby with a fujiwara arm bar. Victoria fights to the ropes after about ten seconds, forcing a break. Gabby with a shoulder breaker. Gabby with an arm bar. Victoria fights her way back to her knees and then back to her feet. Austin switches up into a hammerlock. Victoria reverses into a hammerlock of her own and then into a hammerlock suplex. Salinas with a bulldog takedown. Austin rolls out to the ring apron. Victoria with a springboard dropkick, sending Gabby to the outside. Victoria with a plancha over the top taking out Austin. Gabby rakes her eyes and then whips Victoria into the steel steps. Gabby rams Victoria shoulder first into the steel ring post. Gabby rolls Victoria back into the ring. Gabby reapplies the fujiwara arm bar. Salinas still refuses to quit, reaching the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Gabriela goes up top and attempts cross body block but Victoria avoids contact and Gabby hits nothing but canvas. Victoria with a jumping yakuza kick. Victoria with Vanity Breaker. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Victoria Salinas

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist and Hall of Famer Dexter Russell standing in between the identical twin duo of “The Phoenix” Marie Jones and “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams. Together the twin sisters are known as Twin Magic. As per the norm when they are tag teaming, Kim and Marie are dressed in identical ring gear, making it damn near impossible for anyone to tell them apart. The only way one can tell them apart is the fact that Kimberly is sporting her HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt and SCW Underground Championship title belt. Kim is also holding her beloved but deadly penguin plushy Wasley.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Kimberly Williams and Marie Jones, Twin Magic! Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Marie nods her head. Kim just playfully salutes.

Marie Jones: No problem, Dexter.

Dexter Russell: It has been quite a long time since we have seen the two of you in tag team action, and what a way to return to tag team action by facing the tag team champions and The J Team in a triple threat steel cage match. But you have also been otherwise occupied, tonight with helping your half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz against Pure Fabulous, and then you, Kim having to deal with Jazmyn Rain.

Kimberly Williams: Yeah! I’ve been a busy little beaver, lately!

Dexter Russell: Do you mind updating everyone on the status of your sister?

Kimberly Williams: Jessie is fine! I mean, as fine as one can be after a rather brutal Falls Count Anywhere match against a couple of psychos. Normally I like a fellow psycho. But these two attacked our sister and we’re just not gonna stand for that.

Dexter Russell: And what about Jazmyn Rain?

Williams smirks.

Kimberly Williams: I think its hilarious that Jazzy thinks I want the weakest version of her. She couldn’t be more wrong. The Guardian Angel is the best version of Jazmyn Rain. It always has been. The Guardian Angel is who won the GCW Global Championship on three separate occasions and was in the main event of Resurrection. The Guardian Angel is who destroyed Utopia. What exactly has The Guardian Goddess done other than whine whenever something hasn’t gone her way? What exactly has The Guardian Goddess done other than throw a shoe at people? Jazzy has it all wrong. I’m not doing this to be annoying, although I am really good at it! I am doing this because my fans, my Kimmymaniacs, miss The Guardian Angel, they miss the good natured HERO Jazmyn Rain. They want her back and damn it, what my fans want they get. I have literally blown myself up in order to give the fans what they wanted! That should illustrate to Jazzy the lengths I am willing to go to make her see the light. Including becoming The Guardian Angel myself! That’s right, Dexter, I am Guardian Kimmy!

Williams starts running around with her arms stretched out, as if she is superman and she is flying. Marie starts laughing as does Dexter.

Dexter Russell: Well, Marie, I suppose this last question is for you…how do you and Kim expect to fare in tonight’s steel cage main event?

Marie Jones: First of all, it is great to be back together with my twin sister, it is great for Twin Magic to be back in action, and what a way to be back? Facing the GCW World Tag Team Champions AND The J Team in a triple threat steel cage match! We know that we are the underdogs. We haven’t teamed up in quite awhile, so there may be rust. But this is the opportunity of a lifetime, to be in the ring with the reigning champions. At the very least we are going to make our mark and prove that we are worthy of receiving a title shot in the near future.

Dexter Russell: What about your match on Livewire against Jazmyn Rain?

The Phoenix smirks.

Marie Jones: Ah yes, two more days and I face Jazmyn. She must not think much of me if she thinks that all this match is going to be is her opportunity to send a message to my sister. She’d better think again. I am a former World Champion and former Global Champion here in GCW. If she is looking past me, if she is looking at Kim, she will be making a huge mistake and I will make her pay. Because I am still a World Championship caliber competitor. I am not here to be someone’s stepping stone. Twin Magic will kick ass tonight. I will beat Jazmyn on Livewire. And then at Civil War, me and Kim will do everything we can to make sure at least one of us places, maybe both of us, and if everything works out, one of us will win the whole damn thing and go on to Resurrection.

We cut to a dimly lit part of the arena. There the camera catches sight of the ever imposing and intimidating figure of Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is wearing black dress pants, black boots, a white button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. His GCW World Tag Team Championship title belt is draped over his right shoulder.

Clyde Sutter: Fate can be quite the sadistic bastard. I suppose that’s why fate and myself get along so well.

He chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: Fate, you see, loves to provide people with false hopes, with delusions of grandeur. And just when it appears that their hopes, their grandeur, are all about to be achieved, fate yanks it out right from under them. Just look at The Queens of Chaos and Celestial. Ms. Starr, Ms. Takieuie, Ms. Ozborne, Ms. Rosalez, they all think that it is their time to step up, their time to take on The Bling Empire and become GCW World Tag Team Champions. Why? Just because one of those two teams will win a tournament? It’s just false hope. They will enter the title match riding a wave of momentum and hope. But they will fall from grace just like the great dragon of old.

The Assassin sneers.

Clyde Sutter: You also have teams such as Twin Magic and The J Team. None of these have hopes of becoming tag team champions anytime soon, but all are holding onto the false hope that defeating us tonight will put them into the spotlight and help them take that one great big step forward in their tag team career. They even hope that merely a good performance against myself and Mr. Scarborough will be enough to put them in a good light. The problem with that thinking is that they will not be able to put on a good show. This will be pure and utter domination on the part of myself and Mr. Scarborough.

Sutter sighs.

Clyde Sutter: Last, and certainly not least, is the Civil War Match itself. The ultimate match of fate. Fate dangles the forbidden fruit of promised title shots to first place, second place, and third place. Those three who are strong enough to survive will earn an opportunity to challenge for gold. But just like Celestial and the Queens, you are operating under the assumption that you can defeat the reigning champions, and the reigning title holders in GCW are all in the Bling Empire. You also operate under the assumption that The Bling Empire itself will not win the Civil War Match. In war, individuals fall. Individual soldiers die. In war, empires survive, thrive, and are victorious. At Civil War, The Bling Empire will win. Fate has decreed it. So remove any false hopes from your mind and accept fate.

Main Event
Steel Cage Match*
The Bling Empire (Scarborough & Sutter) vs. Twin Magic vs. The J Team
*pin or submission only
[The champions enter the cage first, followed by Jodi and Jessica of The J Team. Twin Magic comes out third. Marie enters the cage first but before Kim can enter Jazmyn Rain tackles her from behind! Jazmyn quickly shuts the cage door and locks it. Kim then starts throwing hands with Jazmyn. Kim and Jazmyn start brawling through the crowd. Before Marie can try to escape and get to her sister, Sutter snatches her from behind and throws her with a might release German suplex. Jodi and Jessica start to double team Scarborough. Sutter sees this and pulls Jodi off of him. Sutter throws Jodi face first into the steel cage. Sutter with a huge spine buster to Jodi. Jessica with an Ass Kisser to Scarborough. Jessica goes for a ddt but Scarborough counters with a northern lights suplex. Sutter with a power bomb to Jodi, another power bomb, then he rams her spine first into the steel cage before dropping her with an F5, Judge Jury and Executioner! Before Sutter can cover to get the pin Marie delivers Kissed by Fire, the knee strike to Sutter, dropping him to his knees. Marie with a bulldog takedown of Sutter followed by a Divine Impact. Scarborough turns around and goes for a lariat but Marie ducks and lands an enziguri. Marie delivers the shining wizard to Scarborough. Jessica with a backstabber to Marie. Jessica with a one handed bulldog to Marie. Jessica pulls Marie up and sets her up for Bonne Nuitt but Marie counters by throwing her face first into the side of the cage. Marie then takes Jessica and turns her over into the Angel’s Arch, the lion tamer.]

[But Jodi breaks it up by flying off the top of the cage with a cross body block onto Sutter and Scarborough, sending herself and both men falling onto Marie. Jessica and Jodi pull Sutter up and attempt a double suplex but Sutter counters, suplexing both of them instead. Scarborough with Scars and Stripes onto Jodi across the side of the cage. Sutter locks Jessica in Judgment Day. Jessica is fading away. Sutter wraps his legs around Jessica to further tighten the grip. But Marie with a moonsault off the top of the cage onto Sutter and Jessica, breaking up the hold! Unfortunately that took as much out of Marie, and Scarborough is able to capitalize, taking Marie down with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. Scarborough then covers…1…2.. Jodi tries to break it up but Sutter drills her with the Unforgiven, claymore kick, turning Jodi inside out and keeping her from stopping the fatal…3!]
WINNERS: The Bling Empire (Scarborough & Sutter)