Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

(The first chords of "Blank Space" by Taylor swift begins to play over the PA system...)

Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the king baby I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait the worst is yet to come, oh no

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new GCW World Heavyweight Champion, The British Bombshell GLORY BRADDOCK!

(Glory Braddock steps out onto the stage, wearing a sheath column scoop neck short mini dress with purple sparkly sequins. Her feet are encased in black open toe high heel pumps. A wide grin is etched across her face as she takes in the loud ovation from the fans. The GCW World Heavyweight Championship belt is draped over her right shoulder. She soaks in the crowd reaction a few moments long before making her way down the entrance ramp.)

Screaming, crying, perfect storm
I can make all the tables turn
Rose gardens filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

(The British Bombshell steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring.)

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

(Once in the ring Glory heads to the center of the ring and poses once more. Then the music dies down slowly...)

Glory: Back in January of 2008 I made my professional wrestling debut in Global Division of Wrestling, the company that sparked the return of this great company, Global Championship Wrestling. You can all do the math and realize that I’ve been at this game for nearly a decade and in that decade I have now won fourteen world heavyweight championships.

(She takes the title belt off of her shoulder and stares at it for a moment.)

Glory: But I think none of those championship wins compares to this one right here. This championship, the GCW World Heavyweight Championship, means more to me than any of my other championship wins in my ten year career. And I truly do mean that, it’s not just a statement intended to get a cheap pop…

(She places the title belt back over her right shoulder.)

Glory: …because I may not be a GCW original, but GCW still holds a very special meaning for me in my heart. I brought GCW back in 2012. I used my own funds, my own finances, to buy the shares from the GDW ownership and believe me, it was definitely an investment. It was a risky investment. There were times when I wasn’t sure we were going to make it but now here we are, nearing the end of 2017, and we are still here, we are still going strong, and I am no longer the owner of this company…

(She pats the title belt on her shoulder.)

Glory: …but I am the GCW World Heavyweight Champion!

(The crowd roars loudly with approval.)

Glory: This championship means more than that, because while I am the figurehead the company, while I am the face of the company as its premier title holder, this championship belt is a message sent to the entire wrestling world that I have not lost a step, that I have not missed a beat, or to put it another way…I am STILL the Best in the World!

(The crowd roars loudly with approval.)

Glory: But I’m not going to rest on my laurels. That isn’t what good champions do and I am determined to be the best champion this company could ever have. I will take on anyone and everyone who wants a shot at this championship and that begins tonight against the former champion Victoria Salinas.

(She grins knowingly.)

Glory: Vicky, you were a hell of a champion and you defended this belt proudly. Survival of the Fittest just wasn’t your night. It just wasn’t meant to be. Looking at all of the talent inside that elimination chamber, there really is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Anything could have happened and, had it been done all over again, you may have won. But you didn’t win, I won, and now I’m the champion and it’s your task to try and take it from me, because I am Glory Braddock, I am The Best in the World, and I am not giving this up without a fight.

(We cut backstage where see Alan Monroe walking down the hall with a hot dog in his hand. He is approached by GCW roving reporter and hall of famer Janice King.)

Janice: Alan! May I have a word please?

Alan: A word? Sure. I got plenty. Uh, antidisestablishmentarianism…

Janice: Huh?

Alan: You don’t like that word? How’s about gigantism?

Janice: I’m lost…

Alan: You said you wanted a word and yours truly happens to be a walking Thesaurus of knowledge! So what about regeneration?

(Janice shakes her head.)

Janice: No, Alan, what I said was just a figure of speech. It means I’d like to ask you a question.

Alan: Oh, well why didn’t you just say so? Go ahead. Ask away!

Janice: Tonight you make your GCW debut against Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly. What are your thoughts?

Alan: Honestly? My thoughts go back to this hot dog…

(He holds it up to the camera.)

Alan: …it really is a good hot dog. The Shotgun Brand has the best concession stands hands down. I am so glad I decided to come here instead of the other brand. Not only do we have the better general manager but we have better food.

Janice: Wait, so no thoughts about your match against Tyson? No plans or strategy or any of that?

Alan: Janice, do I look like a guy who makes plans? I’m Hell’s Reject for a reason. I don’t make plans. I just do whatever comes into my mind and hope it works out. Usually it does.

(He offers Janice the hot dog.)

Alan: Want a bite?

Janice: Uh…no thanks…

Alan: Suit yourself.

(He walks off.)

Alan Monroe vs. Tyson Kenneth O'Reilly

[Shotgun’s first match of the night featuring the debut of Alan Monroe wasn’t too much of a problem for Alan. Granted, at the beginning, the mere presence of Alan set Tyson off to the point where he blindsided him from behind as soon as the bell rang. Tyson would hit a German suplex and go for a cover, but Alan was able to kick out at one. Tyson picked up Alan and attempted to nail a powerbomb, but Alan would counter by sliding out of it, and then kicking him in the gut and bringing him down with a facebuster. It would be all Alan Monroe from there. Alan would dominate the rest of the way, showcasing moves like a spike DDT, a Northern lights and a missile dropkick. Ultimately, Tyson couldn’t keep up with Alan, especially when the crowd cheered louder for him as the match went on. Alan would nail Tyson with a double arm DDT, then he followed up with a Texas Cloverleaf on Tyson. Tyson screamed in pain in the center of the ring, but ultimately, he would have no choice but to tap out after a half-minute, being unable to take the pain.]

WINNER (by submission): Alan Monroe

[Alan held onto the hold for a little bit before the referee gave him a stern warning. This warning would be enough to cause Alan to let go of the hold. He would then showboat to the crowd, obviously gloating about the win that he just got while the commentary team praised what he brought to the table, albeit with an asterisk of a concern as to whether his kind of attitude could make him a quick target for anyone on the roster that thought he was too big for his britches. For now though, Alan was enjoying his moment and his GCW debut win.]

Backstage…

Brittany Kayl can be seen standing by with Nate Lawson…

Kayl: “Nate, thank you for joining me here tonight.”

Lawson doesn’t respond – he only nods.

Kayl: “Survival of the Fittest was an emotional roller-coaster for many, but what happened with you was probably one of the more heinous events in recent GCW memory. Would you care to elaborate upon what happened?”

Nate shrugs.

Lawson: “Not much to tell, really… Kacy Oliver, my better half and personal trainer, was assaulted behind closed doors by a coward. That’s about it.”

Kayl: “Pretty blunt assessment.”

Lawson: “Yeah, well I’m not exactly in the mood to flower up what I say about Casey Holliday. She was eliminated from the interbrand match of her own volition. You know, she would go on and on about how SHE was the strong one on our team… about how SHE was supposed to be the leader… about how much BETTER she was than the rest of us… and then expected us to bail her out because when she faced Andrea Hernandez, she simply couldn’t cut it. That’s what it boils down to – she can blame everyone else under the sun, but between us, I can see through her bullshit and I’m not afraid to call it like it is. She got beat by a better athlete, so she decided to attack someone VERY dear to me and put her in the hospital.”

Kayl: “And tonight, you have an opportunity not only to avenge Kacy, but become the number one contender for Marie Jones’ Heritage Championship.”

Lawson: “Honestly…”

Lawson pauses.

Lawson: “Tonight isn’t about the title shot… it’s about looking Casey Holliday in the eye and telling her that, no matter how big she talks… no matter how many times she sends her girlfriend out to talk shit because she’s too cowardly to do so herself… no matter how many people she attacks backstage… this does not end until she is left with two choices: Tap out or pass out. In the end… no matter how long the road is or how many twists or turns it contains… she does not win!”

Ian McKinnon vs. Blood Rose

[As Blood Rose were making their entrance, Ian walked down the ramp and smacked Saul Ramsey in the upper back right between the shoulder blades.. Saul went down and Aurora Ramsey ran for her safety and into the ring. Ian ran in with the chair and the referee tried to pry it from him, but Ian won the tug of war and smacked Aurora in the shoulder. Ian threw down the chair and kicked it out of the ring and the referee called for the bell to officially kick off the match. And so, a total decimation began. Aurora would be knocked down with an enziguri. A facewash would follow. Saul would get in the ring, but he was met with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head for his troubles. Ian would dominate Saul with an array of suplexes, culminating with a gutwrench suplex in the middle of the ring. Aurora would fare no better, being knocked down with a springboard leg lariat. Aurora rolled out of the ring as Saul stood up. Ian would knock him out cold with a superkick and went to the top rope. Ian leaped and nailed the Superman’s Dead clean on Saul’s chest and that would be all she wrote as Ian got the three count and the academic win.]

WINNER: Ian McKinnon

[The fans booed Ian for his actions and for the way he fought the handicap match, particularly with the blindside assault at the beginning. The announcers conceded that he definitely sent a message to Brooklyn Smith, letting her know that he had no boundaries at all in how far he was winning to go to shatter her world. Ian didn’t care about the boos he was receiving as he calmly walked out and left the ring while the referee attended to both members of Blood Rose after the trauma that they just endured at Ian’s hands.]

---- COMMERCIAL BREAK ----

[Shotgun cuts to ringside after a commercial break and General Manager Allison Mayberry is standing in the center of the ring with a microphone as the fans cheer her. However, Allison is far from cheery at the moment. In fact, it’s almost as if she seems like she doesn’t want to be there at this very particular moment in light of what took place at Survival of the Fittest. In spite of it all, once her music fades, she takes a deep breath and speaks as if it’s business as usual.]

Allison: So… Survival of the Fittest didn’t quite go how I was hoping it would. Don’t get me wrong, Shotgun’s elimination chamber was one hell of a spectacle and the Heritage championship match was certainly a sight to behold. But as for the five on five… well… I think it’s best if we leave it alone and don’t even talk about it. It was a valiant effort, I will say that much. But… yeah let’s move on. What I’m about to do is something I REALLY don’t like about my job. I get paid to make the tough decisions and sometimes, those decisions just don’t work out. So now, I am going to right a wrong that I should have never made in the first place. So, let’s just get this over with. Chelsea Summers, please come to this ring right now.

[The crowd boos at the sound of Chelsea’s name]

Allison: Look Chelsea, you’re only going to make it worse than it really is going to be.

[There’s a small pause before “Chelsea Dagger” hits and the fans immediately boo as Chelsea Summers herself walks down the aisle with a concerned look on her face. She’s already carrying a microphone, but Allison isn’t having it already.]

Allison: Cut the music, please!

[On cue, the music cuts which only further hastens Chelsea’s entrance into the ring.]

Allison: Thanks for stopping by, Chelsea.

Chelsea: Look, about Survival of the Fittest…

Allison: SHUT UP! I don’t want to hear you talk. There is NOTHING you can say that is going to stop me from what I am about to do. Your suspension ended two weeks ago and the first thing you do is break the restraining order on Darian Andrews? Why do I even bother? Hell, why did I EVER bother signing you to Shotgun? I’ve got to be honest with you. You are the worst thing to happen to this show since the Slay Revolution.

[Chelsea’s eyes widen in shock as the crowd lets out an “oooooooh” sound.]

Allison: Hell, I’ll go as far as saying that you’re the biggest fuck up Shotgun has had since Prii Foote!

[Chelsea has nothing to say as her microphone slips out of her hand and onto the mat.]

Allison: And I am so sorry to Shotgun, GCW and its fans that I ever hired you at all. It’s sad, really. Maybe wrestling isn’t something you wanted to do for the rest of your life and that’s fine. But I thought in spite of that, you really had the potential to become something special. Instead, you end up being an absolute disgrace to humanity and I am NOT going to have it anymore. Survival of the Fittest was the last straw…

[Chelsea bends down to pick up her microphone.]

Allison: So, I’m just going to cut right to the chase.

Chelsea: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! N….

[Allison proceeds to smack the microphone out of Chelsea’s hand, which draws a huge pop from the crowd in Anaheim. Chelsea quickly collapses to her knees, tears streaming down her face, practically begging Allison not to fire her but the Anaheim crowd isn’t having it with chants of “fire her” raining down from the rafters.]

Allison: Chelsea Summers, due to violating the restraining order on Darian Andrews, I regret to inform you… oh who am I kidding… I am DELIGHTED to inform you that YOU’RE F…

Voice (from the back): Now hold on just one second…

[The crowd suddenly cheers as Darian Andrews walks through the curtains with a microphone in his hand.]

Darian: Before you make such a big decision, maybe you should hear my perspective.

[Darian pauses as he walks toward, and subsequently inside, the ring. Allison is a little curious as to what’s about to happen as Chelsea slowly stands up, tears still filling her eyes.]

Darian: You can fire Chelsea if you want, but it wouldn’t be fair to these people and it wouldn’t be fair to me! You see, I have had to deal with her and with everything she’s had to put me through more than ANYONE and last time I checked… she cost me a spot in the Shotgun elimination chamber AND she potentially cost me a chance to win Shotgun the five on five challenge against Livewire when she decided to violate her restraining order. And you’re just going to fire her without me having a chance to get my revenge for all she’s put me through over the last few months? Heck, firing this woman is the worst thing you can even do for her. Giving her the help she clearly needs is the best course of action.

[Chelsea picks up the microphone.]

Darian: I don’t HATE you Chelsea, let me make that clear. I don’t LOVE you either and I never could. What you need is help and…

Chelsea: NO!!!! YOU NEED HELP! I was the best thing that could have ever happened to you and you ruined EVERYTHING! The restraining order was one thing… but then choosing BROOK over ME?!?!?!? NO!!!! NOBODY but ME is allowed to have you! NOBODY BUT ME!!! I don’t love you anymore! I HATE YOU! I only want to be with you so I can make your life MISERABLE!

Darian: Ugh… whatever you say. Listen, in order to resolve this, I am willing to cancel the restraining order…

Chelsea: YES!!!!!

Allison: Darian… what are you doing?

Darian: ...on ONE condition.

Chelsea: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Darian: You face me in a match at the End of the Year Bash, in a stipulation of Allison’s choosing.

Chelsea: I ACCEPT! If I can’t HAVE you, I am going to END YOU!

Allison: Now, hold on just ONE second here. You both want this match, you GOT this match.

[The crowd cheers this announcement.]

Allison: BUT… I’M not determining the stipulation. The two of you are! Two weeks from now, we’re going to have a little beat the clock challenge. Whoever wins that challenge against their mystery opponents will get to pick the stipulation. Simple as that. I think we’ve figured out the PERFECT solution to all this.

[Darian nods before he drops his microphone and leaves the ring, happy with how things turned out. Allison leaves the ring not long after, but Chelsea stays for a little bit, a gleam in her eyes. She’s beginning to wonder what stipulation she could have if she wins the beat the clock challenge as the ring is cleared for the next match]

Hayley Gold vs. Joey Michaels

[Hayley Gold was looking to bounce back against Joey Michaels after suffering a loss at Survival of the Fittest and that wouldn’t come easy as Joey was the one in control in the early going. Joey started things off by overpowering her a bit with an array of suplexes culminating with a vertical suplex into a pin, which Hayley kicked out of. Joey would keep things going with moves like a sidewalk slam and a swinging neckbreaker, but a two count was all he would get from that. Joey went high risk attempting an elbow drop, but Hayley rolled out of the way and Joey got nothing but mat. It would be all Hayley from there as she stymied him with her speed. Joey couldn’t do much being on the receiving end of moves like a diving cross body, a suicide dive and a tornado DDT. The crowd was firmly behind Hayley all the way as she really kept her focus on the up and up as the match wore along. Hayley would then nail Joey with the Gold Club Legdrop, turning him over and going for the pin, but Joey would kick out. Hayley then applied the Golden Lock right in the center of the ring and although Joey would fight it for a good minute or so, he had no choice but to tap out.]

WINNER (by submission): Hayley Gold

[Hayley broke the hold and would immediately be satisfied with the victory she would attain. She got her hand raised and cracked a smile as the crowd would cheer her. The announcers put over how well she was able to bounce back after falling short against Marie Jones at Survival of the fittest, opining that it could very well be a matter of time before Hayley held championship gold again. Hayley would leave the ring to continue to bask in her victory.]

Backstage, Hannah Myers is seen in her ring attire, doing stretches before her upcoming match. She is approached by Samuel Price, who startles her with his sudden presence. Hannah starts a little when she stands up and Price is just right there. She puts a hand over her heart.

Hannah: "Shit, Sam...you scared me! You need to wear bells or something!"

Samuel: "My apologies Hannah. I didn't mean to startle you. I was just hoping to get some words from you before your number one contenders match for the GCW X-Division Championship."

Hannah smirks at Price, then straight ahead into the camera.

Hannah: "So yeah, after Survival of the Fittest, when Destiny and I got so damned close to winning it all...what a rush, you know? I can literally taste the gold, Sammy! So, I'm guessing that because of my performance at the PPV, I'm now getting a shot at the X-Division title. Or maybe my name was drawn from a hat. Either way, I've squandered enough opportunities in GCW. Tonight is going to be different.

Queen Mamba...I know you're in the same boat as me. You've been so close several times, too. I expect you to be at the top of your game tonight. Darian, you were a GCW World Tag-Team Champion, and I know you want more. Kim...well, I am not sure what you want, but you are a Jones, so by default, I know you're gonna bring it."

Hannah smiles.

Hannah: "Tonight is not about grudges. I have no issue with any of you...but, that doesn't mean I won't be entering this match ready to rumble. For the longest time, lack of confidence held me back. That ain't going to be a factor tonight. It's time Hannah Myers becomes a champion here in GCW...and tonight, I take the first step towards that goal."

Samuel: "What about the Soviet Gingers and the Unified Tag-Team titles? At Survival of the Fittest, you and Destiny eliminated the former champions, The Sisterhood, and took Karina and anastasia to the limit. You have to believe a one-on-one is in your future. That's, of course, not to mention that you have defeated them before."

Hannah brushes some hair out of her eyes and nods to Price.

Hannah: "Sammy, I need to take things one at a time. Tonight, my focus is on my fatal four-way and getting a shot at Julia Braddock. I will say this though...yeah, we have defeated those two Russian bitches before, and although we came up short at the PPV, we know we can do it again. I don't think Controversy is done with them, nor are they done with us. We'll clash again when the time is right...and when that time comes, we'll do everything within our power to ensure that we come out of it new GCW Unified Tag-Team Champions. But, that's another day. Tonight...Queen Mamba, Darian Andrews, and Kim Williams...I hope you are ready, because this blonde is hungry and is tired of being denied! Tonight, I will win and I will go on to face Julia for the X-Division championship."

GCW Tag Team Championships
Soviet Gingers (C) vs. Total War

[The new tag team champions were not going to have an easy defense whatsoever against Sophie and Mark. Karina and Mark would be the two that started the match. Mark would overpower Karina and eventually would bring her down with a running powerslam. Mark would make the cover, but Karina kicked out. Sophie would be tagged in, but Karina would fight back. Her rally would culminate with a German bridge suplex that led to a pin, but Sophie kicked out. Anastasia would be next to be tagged in, but Sophie wasn’t just going to take things lying down so easily. She would torture Anastasia for a bit before she brought her down with a brainbuster. The cover was made, but Anastasia kicked out. Mark was tagged in, but an errant elbow gave Anastasia to fight back on her own accord. She would eventually take Mark down with a moonsault while he was standing and right into a cover at that, but Mark would kick out. Both teams, overall, were evenly matched, through Total War eventually took command. Anastasia was constantly double teamed until she reversed a Sophie powerbomb attempt into a facebuster. Karina and Mark were both tagged in at the same time. Mark had the initial advantage, but an elbow to the face by Karina would stem the tide. Mark would try for a clothesline, but Karina would bring him down with an armdrag. Karina then countered with a running knee to the skull, which would then set up the Ravishing Red Drop! Karina went for the pin. Sophie tried to interfere, but Anastasia nailed her with a baseball slide to keep her at bay and to ensure the three count for the champions.]

WINNERS and STILL GCW Tag Team Champions: The Soviet Gingers

[Sophie was enraged as she pulled Mark out of the ring, but ultimately, Karina and Anastasia were left alone as they were handed their championships. They had smiles on their faces as they began to celebrate, but this wouldn’t last long at the sight of Controversy standing on the ramp. The crowd would cheer as they bolted down the ramp and into the ring, but the champions wanted none of it as they slid out of the ring much to the chagrin of the crowd. The announce team made it a point to note that this feud was still far from over as a staredown ensued.]

[Janice King is standing by backstage and she appears to be her usual, confident self as she gets the cue from the cameraman to begin. Janice nods as the crowd cheers her presence.]

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I have a special guest with me at this time and that is none other than three-time GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas.

[The crowd greatly cheers the presence of the now former World Champion as the scene pans a bit to reveal her. It’s hard to read Victoria’s mood at this point as the proper interview begins.]

Janice: Now, Vicky, clearly Survival of the Fittest didn’t go how you wanted it to. There’s no doubt that you are one of the most clutch performers of her time, but as it turns out, the odds were just too much for you to overcome in that elimination chamber as Glory Braddock, and not you, wound up leaving Los Angeles with the World Championship.

Victoria: Right, and fair play for her on that.

[Victoria pauses and sighs.]

Victoria: Sometimes, that’s how things go. I’m an eight-year veteran. I’ve won and lost world championships five times over. One thing I can say is that this one doesn’t hurt NEARLY as much as the way my first GCW World title reign ended. In fact, I’m not even stressing all too much about it. Does it suck? Of course it would. Why wouldn’t it? But do you see me standing here completely heartbroken over it? No. Remember, when Adrian beat me for the world title, I managed to maintain my composure and at For Glory and Gold, I won it back from him. It’s awesome that Glory Braddock gets to have one more run with a world championship. It’s just unfortunate it has to end so soon because tonight, in what many people would consider a Resurrection worthy main event, I’m going to take on that 14-time world champion, and I am going to BEAT that 14-time world champion and take home my SIXTH world championship.

Janice: It clearly sounds like despite everything, you haven’t lost your confidence.

Victoria: People really need to let that brief little “broken Vicky” phase of my career go, if we’re being brutally honest. But really, as much as being unable to retain the title two weeks ago was a drag, what REALLY bothered me more was who I was eliminated by…

Janice: Adrian Waters…

[Victoria’s eyes narrow in anger once his name is mentioned.]

Victoria: Yes, him. I’ve been trying so hard to deal with him and really, you can only tolerate someone for so long before you just get enough of them and honestly, I have had MORE than enough with Adrian Waters. Now he’s going to try and turn my own mentor and trainer and FATHER FIGURE by the way, in this business against me? This is pure, theatrical NONSENSE!

Janice: To be fair, Victoria… and I am not excusing Adrian’s actions at all. I’m with you, most of his actions are quite reprehensible… “pure, theatrical nonsense” is likely the best way to describe you during your first GCW World Championship reign.

Victoria: True, I guess I know how it feels to be against that as opposed to being that. But all in all, I am beyond sick of Adrian Waters and all his fucking nonsense. Really, he BETTER hope I come out of this once again the GCW World Champion because I’m at the point where I am willing to do ANYTHING to put that guy in my rearview mirror. The sooner, the better. So, I’m going to make this very clear, right here, right now. If I defeat Glory, I’ll put that title on the line against him at Civil War and we can end this for GOOD! That’s what he wants right? The title? Twice he has taken that from me and when this is all over, not only will I be champion again, I’ll make him ancient history.

Janice: Well…

Victoria: Hmm???

Janice: With all due respect, it looks like you’re fighting with your anger instead of your heart.

Victoria: You’re damn right I’m angry, but my heart is the last thing you should question. I know I can bounce back from Survival of the Fittest. I’ve done it in similar situations lord knows how many times. I’m going to do it again tonight, even with that “dark cloud” named Adrian Waters hovering above me. He’s going to learn, albeit indirectly, that no matter what he says, no matter what he does, he is NEVER going to break me! I hate that this has to happen at Glory’s expense, with all the respect I have for the woman. Hell, she’s the one that brought me here when she owned GCW. But business is business. It pains me to cut the nostalgia trip short, but tonight, I’m not only going to show why I am, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most clutch competitors of my generation, but why quite frankly… I’M the best in the world!

Janice: Whoa! Now THERE’S some bulletin board material.

Victoria: What “confidence crisis”?

[Victoria laughs for a bit before turning and walking away, feeling a little bit better as she departs.]

Janice: Well fans, there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that is going to be one world title match for the ages. Even better is that Victoria hasn’t lost much, if any, confidence going into this one. Let’s send this right back to you guys.

(The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
(Running through my head)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
This is not enough

(The image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones.)

I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

(The Global-Tron shows images of Angelica Jones delivering the Hot Shot to Steve Pinex, Meagan Collins, Glory Braddock, Angela Jameson and the Divine Impact to Dazz, Daystalker, and Cuchulain. Angelica then steps out onto the stage. She is dressed in all black, from head to toe, and that includes a black trenchcoat. Her long hair hangs down to shoulder length. She stares menacingly, sadistically down at the ring, pausing before finally beginning to make the long walk to the ring.)

I keep asking myself, wondering how
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out
Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be free
Nobody else so we can be free

(Once at ringside she takes a sharp turn to the right and the ascends the steel steps, making her way up to the ring apron. She strolls slowly to the center before turning towards the audience. She looks out intensely at the crowd before posing with both arms raised high into the air.)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
All the things she said
All the things she said
(All the things she said)
This is not enough
Ya Soshla S Uma - Ma!
This is not enough
All the things she said
All the things she said

(Angelica steps into the ring and then steps over to the opposite side of the ring where she poses on the second rope. She then jumps off and heads to the center where the music dies down and the lights come back up.)

Angel: Survival of the Fittest was supposed to be a night when The Sisterhood would once again make history. We walked in as Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions and we were supposed to walk out still the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions.

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Angel: The best laid plans, right? Well, things didn’t start out well when we drew an early number. But that’s fine. It just gave Kayla and I the opportunity to further show the world just how good we were. And damnit, we did that! We went for damn near thirty minutes against some of the best this tag team division had to offer and we came within an eyelash of winning the whole thing. Now some might say that is an accomplishment to be proud of, lasting nearly thirty minutes in such a grueling match, against all of the odds, and yet still nearly winning it. Some teams would pat themselves on the back and be proud of this…

(She shakes her head.)

Angel: …not me, not The Sisterhood! At least, it shouldn’t be The Sisterhood, we shouldn’t be like that, willing to accept “a good attempt” as if that were success. Success would be leaving Survival of the Fittest as the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. But that didn’t happen and as Kayla and I were leaving, I caught myself thinking about how we did such a tremendous job in tag team turmoil, how we performed so very well, how we proved that we were one of the best tag teams in the world, despite a loss…despite a loss…

(She lowers the microphone and pauses, letting her words sink in, before raising it back up to her lips.)

Angel: …that’s when I realized that I had forgotten who I am. Whether it’s The Firestar, that personality that will throw caution to the wind, or The Golden Goddess, that personality that knows every dirty trick in the book, or The Dragon, that personality who will get down, dirty, and violent with the worst of them, whatever you call me, I never accept defeat as an option. That’s who I am and I had forgotten that.

(She shakes her head.)

Angel: But no, not really, I hadn’t just forgotten who I am. The truth is that I never knew who I was. And I got a startling revelation, my eyes were opened if you will, when I went on the Supreme Championship Wrestling European tour. I bet you’d all love to know what I learned about myself while in Europe?

(She smirks.)

Angel: That’s no one’s business but my own; mine and Kayla’s and she isn’t going to say anything out of respect for me and my privacy. All you need to know is that my eyes were opened and that I learned a great deal about myself while in Europe. And that loss at Survival of the Fittest just cemented everything for me. I knew right then and there that I was no longer Angelica Jones. That persona was dead and buried. The truth is that Angelica Jones never really existed. She was just a figment of everyone’s imagination. A fraudulent creation of my mind to hide who I really was.

(She points towards the ramp.)

Angel: And you can thank Karina Lysenko and my sestra Anastasia Ivanova for putting the final nail into her coffin. Had Kayla and I won at Survival of the Fittest, I probably would have gone on blissfully ignorant of who I really am. But that loss forced my hand. That loss was the final death knell of Angelica Jones. She is gone. So now who is it that stands here before you today, you ask?

(She sneers.)

Angel: “The Russian Dragon” Angelica Kurensky. Karina, Anastasia, you two have no idea what you’re in for…none whatsoever. You went from Ginger-Lackeys to the top of the tag team division overnight. Now I’m not going to stand here and say that you didn’t earn it. Going from bell to bell is one hell of a feat. But you won’t last long with the attitude you have. Understand, ladies, that there are those people out there who can decide your fate for you, they can choose to break you in half with a snap of their fingers…

(She snaps her fingers.)

Angel: …or they can guide you, show you the way, and if you’re willing to learn from them, they can teach you how to be the best.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Angel: I am one of those people. Karina, Anastasia, if Kayla and I want to, we can take those Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championships back any damn time we want. Or worse than that for you, we could end your careers. OR you could listen to me, because what I propose is an alliance, not between The Soviet Gingers and The Sisterhood, because I can’t speak for Angelica Jones, I’m not her. I speak only for myself, Angelica Kurensky. I can be your best comrade…or your worst nightmare. The decision is yours.

(Angelica drops the microphone and walks away.)

#1 Contender's Match (X-Division Championship)
Queen Mamba vs. Hannah Myers vs. Darian Andrews vs. Kimberly Williams

[The first of two number one contenders matches pitted four contenders together to determine who was going to face Julia Braddock for the X-Division Championship. For some added drama, the champion herself was at ringside. Everyone immediately ganged up on Kimberly trying their best to stymie her unpredictability. This would result in a triple powerbomb at the end of it and Darian would make the cover, but Mamba and Hannah broke it up. Mamba and Hannah then teamed up against Darian, but Darian would counter with a double clothesline. He would focus his attention solely on Hannah and eventually brought her down with a Northern Lights, but Mamba would slide in to break up the pin. Hannah recovered and the double team continued until they brought him down with a neckbreaker. Hannah covered, but Mamba broke it up. Kimberly would throw Hannah out of the ring and fight with Mamba. Kimberly would then bring her down with a backbreaker, making the cover, but Mamba kicked out. Darian recovered and Kimberly was double teamed again. Mamba knocked her down with a gutwrench suplex into a cover, but Darian broke it up. It was an evenly fought match overall. Kimberly tried to spear Darian into the steel steps, but he moved out of the way and Kimberly took herself out of commision with a head/shoulder collision with the steel. Darian slid into the ring and… LIGHTS OUT BY HANNAH! The crowd erupted, but the Soviet Gingers stormed the ring and immediately pounced on her. They were able to get a double spinebuster on her before Destiny Skye came down to chase them away. Mamba slid into the ring while Hannah sat up… SNAKE CHARMER! Mamba wasn’t going to be denied as she pressed Hannah’s shoulders into the mat and the referee counted three!]

Winner and #1 Contender (X-Division Championship): Queen Mamba

[Some people booed in disappointment at the Soviet Gingers interference, but most of the crowd was happy to see a new number one contender decided in Queen Mamba who rose up and was clearly happy with the win that she was able to put together. The broadcast team noted that Mamba, after a few misfires before, was able to pull through in the clutch this time to get a shot at the gold. Darian and Kimberly could only look on as Julia entered the ring and shook hands with Mamba, before champion and contender stared each other down, building up anticipation for the future title match to come.]

[Shotgun fades in on Casey Holliday walking down the hallway before her match against Nate Lawson is due to take place. She is clearly in a foul mood considering the events of Survival of the Fittest but that foul mood doesn’t last too long as she runs into her girlfriend Bianca, who still has her arm in a sling. Her presence draws a smile out of her at the very least as the two begin their conversation.]

Bianca: Yeah… sorry about Survival of the Fittest….

[Casey narrows her eyes, once again being annoyed and angry.]

Casey: This is all Nate Lawson’s fault. All her had to do was defeat Andrea and Aubrianna, but could he do that? NO! Of course he had to fucking choke, but it wouldn’t shock me at all if he lost on purpose just so he would prevent me from getting a title shot. Well, that doesn’t matter anymore because at the end of the day, this all gets settled tonight and when the smoke clears, I will be the number one contender for the Heritage Championship, challenging Marie Jones at the End of the Year show on New Year’s Eve.

Bianca: He’s funny, you know?

Casey: What do you mean?

Bianca: He takes this business like, MEGA seriously, Casey. And since you attacked his little girlfriend or whatever the heck she is, he’s gone insane. You clearly have him right where you want him.

Casey: I do, don’t I?

[Casey smirks and chuckles for a few seconds before she continues.]

Casey: His brains are all scrambled. I can’t believe he’s that pathetic to care for someone who is so useless. What has Kacy Oliver ever done for him anyway on GCW television? Has she ever helped him win a match? Has she ever WRESTLED a match on GCW TV? The fact of the matter is, for the way they both disrespected you, I think we’re just about even. What do you think?

Bianca: I think… well…. Yeah… you did the right thing. You defended my honor. Not that I couldn’t have done it myself considering you know…. Victoria Salinas snapped on me and all a few weeks ago, but… yeah….

Casey: That’s water under the bridge, you worry about healing up.

[Casey’s expression turns into that of a scowl as she reflects upon the budding rivalry that she has had with Nate Lawson up to this point.]

Casey: I hate him…

Bianca: You hate him or do you….. HATE him!

Casey: Oh trust me, I hate Nate Lawson! HATE HIM! I hate him for how condescending he acts, I hate him for the way he and Oliver treated you a couple of months ago, I hate him because of his outdated attitude toward this business and let me tell you something Bianca, there is not a damn thing about him that I like. So, needless to say, if he wants to go to war, then fuck it. We will go to war tonight. I just hope he doesn’t underestimate me because… you know, that sort of thing HAS happened in the past. There’s a reason why I AM the prodigy of my generation after all and Nate’s just blinded by his own rage. He needs to realize, if what I did to Kacy wasn’t enough to make him realize it already, that I am NOT afraid to get down and dirty if I have to.

Bianca: Oh yeah, you’re definitely not. I can attest to that considering that you and I have had the most awesome….

Casey: BIANCA!!!!

Bianca: ...sorry… sorry….

Casey: That’s NOT what I meant by getting down and dirty. You always pick the worst time to think like that.

Bianca: Please! You know you like it!

[Casey rolls her eyes in annoyance.]

Casey: Not now! Please?

[Casey sighs.]

Casey: This has become personal between he and I now and there’s not a damn thing he can do to stop me from taking the next step in fulfilling my prodigal destiny. I WILL defeat him, I WILL move on from him, and most importantly, I will face Marie Jones at the End of the Year show and I will become the NEW Heritage Champion to give that title the sort of HERITAGE, pardon the pun, it desperately needs. That’s my plan to put a fitting end to what’s been a hell of a sophomore year in this business for me.

Bianca: And then we can celebrate, right?

[Casey’s eyes narrow again.]

Casey: I… probably shouldn’t give an answer to that. Anyway, time to make this all happen. Stay back here. I don’t need Nate putting his hands on you or doing anything to hurt you.

[Bianca nods as Casey begins to walk down the hallway. It’s clear that she’s so ultra-focused on the match that she’s not even letting the crowd’s boos get to her. After these words, the scene fades to ringside for the start of that match.]

Backstage, Adrian Waters is headed towards catering when he sees someone in profile that causes him to grin devilishly. He approaches this person, who's back is now to Waters.

Adrian: "Mr. Holliday. What brings you here to Shotgun?"

Casey Holliday's father turns to face the person whom is speaking to him. Seeing Adrian, Holliday rolls his eyes.

Mr. Holliday: "As if you didn't know, I am Victoria's guest. What can I do for you, Mr. Waters?"

Adrian: "Well, we never had the opportunity to meet face-to-face...I thought I'd introduce myself and commend you."

Mr. Holliday: "Commend me?"

Holliday's voice drips with skepticism, but Adrian nods, still smiling.

Adrian: "You've done a great job raising and training Casey. She's one hell of a wrestler. I'd wrestle with her on my team any day."

Mr. Holliday: "That's certainly nice to hear. Sadly, Mr. Waters, most people don't share your opinion when it comes to working with her. Yes, I will agree she has the talent, but the attitude..."

Adrian nods, as if he agrees with every word Holliday is saying.

Adrian: "Well, they don't understand Casey like I do. Most wrestlers are too narrow-minded to see the value in her. Casey is a leader, not a follower. She knows her worth and she isn't going to let anyone tell her otherwise. I admire that about her."

Holliday nearly sneers at Adrian, looking like he would rather be anywhere but here right now.

Mr. Holliday: "Her attitude sucks...and it's people like you and your wife who are the problem. Now, considering the law suit your lawyers and my own daughter have against me and Victoria, I'm sure I shouldn't be talking to you."

Adrian: "Yeah, about that. You know, Casey doesn't like the fact that she has to sue her own father. It pains her, to be honest with you."

Holliday scoffs.

Mr. Holliday: "It's an easy fix. She drops the suit."

Adrian: "Or...you could give her back what is rightfully hers. Look at what you are doing! You have a very bright and beautiful daughter with loads of talent in the sport you love...and you're willing to throw it all out on a little gold-digging slut like Salinas! What did she promise you anyhow? Did she get on her knees in front of you? Did she wear something especially low-cut or maybe something showing a bit of leg? Come on, we're guys here. You can tell me. Us guys, we so easily fall victim to the smallest promise of getting some action...am I right?"

Holliday is now clenching his fists and his face is red.

Mr. Holliday: "Go to hell! Not that ANY of this is your damned business, but ALL of this is Casey's doing! I love my daughter and was willing to give her everything. She is the one who betrayed me, not the other way around! So, you can take your holier-than-thou attitude and shove it up your ass!"

Holliday turns on his heels and is ready to stalk off, but is stopped when Adrian speaks again.

Adrian: "You should know that we have the resources to fight this in court for years, if need be. We can do this until both the school and you personally are bankrupt. Do you really want that? All you have to do is treat Casey like a daughter...give her what is rightfully hers. Lose Salinas, and this all goes away. Think about it, Mr. Holliday."

Adrian smirks one last time, then walks off, leaving a fuming Mr. Holliday staring at the ground, looking like he wants to punch someone.

[Not long after retaining the GCW Tag Team Championships for the first time, a highly satisfied Karina Lysenko sits down on a metal crate and sets aside her half of the tag team titles, smiling to herself and enjoying the fact that she was able to get through the Soviet Gingers’ very first defense against Total War. However, things aren’t all good with her as Roderick Osborne suddenly arrives on the scene. She rolls her eyes and shoots him a glare that is enough to frighten him for a few moments.]

Roderick: Hey Karina. Listen, I don’t mean to be a bother…

Karina: Just your mere presence is a bother to me. *sigh* AMERICANS!

Roderick: Right… sorry… listen, a little while ago, you and Anastasia were able to retain the championships against a very game Total War team. How do you feel about being able to successfully defend the titles against one of the most dangerous teams in GCW?

Karina: It feels great. Being a champion feels great. It’s funny because everyone thought we were just some stupid team with no chance at dethroning the so called legendary Sisterhood and that’s exactly what we did. It doesn’t matter that the whores were the ones that eliminated them, because in the end, WE were the winners and that is all that matters. And you know, it’s been a great night tonight, just as it should be considering a new era in the dominance of ginger is only beginning.

Roderick: Why did you both feel it was necessary to interfere in that four way match? That wasn’t even a contendership match for your championships. Hannah Myers winning that match wasn’t going to suddenly put Controversy at the front of the line for the titles.

Karina: No, but the whore wants to run her mouth still and it’s clearly obvious that Controversy isn’t ready to give up just yet. Shame. We’ve had far too much fun with those two. They need to stop giving us every reason to assault them. Plus, what has Hannah Myers ever done to deserve an X-Division Championship match anyway? Is it because of her garbage family name? Is it because of looks that are antiquated? She doesn’t deserve a shot at Julia’s title or OUR titles as far as I’m concerned.

Roderick: Are you saying you fear Controversy because they could very well be the number one contenders by default?

[Karina shoots Roderick a glare, causing him to freeze up like a statue.]

Karina: HELLO? We BEAT THEM at the end to win our titles? Why in the world would we be afraid of a team that we’ve already conquered? It was sweet revenge for them all but killing the OLD Ginger Nation that I used to know and love with all their useless meddling.

[Karina scoffs in an unamused fashion after answering that question, showing no indications of a potential fear of Controversy on the part of the Soviet Gingers.]

Karina: Get out of here.

Roderick: But I have one more question?

Karina: Of WHAT?

Roderick: Of Angelica Jones…

[Karina sighs.]

Roderick: Kurenksy… rather…

Karina: OH?

Roderick: You heard her words…

Karina: I did… very interesting.

Roderick: What do you think of the offer she made you? Are you going to decline or accept it now?

Karina: I never knew that in a way, shape or form, she could ever come close to being one of us. Is this all a trick? Is this all sort of capitalist conspiracy Angelica and Kayla put together to catch us off guard and to try to get the titles back from us? The offer though… hmmm….

[Karina pauses to think about it for a few moments.]

Karina: Best comrade… worst nightmare… on one hand, we DID take the titles from them… though we weren’t the ones that eliminated them. Beating them again would erase all doubt… but despite my feelings about her, Angelica IS the wrestler she is for a reason so “best comrade” sounds like an appealing option also.

Roderick: So… what will it be?

Karina: We’ll think about it. This came out of nowhere far too quick to make a proper decision now, you foolish American BASTARD!

[Karina slides off the crate, grabbing her tag title with her. She scoffs at Roderick in a condescending manner before she walks away from the scene to a round of boos as it fades to black.]

#1 Contender's Match (Heritage Championship)
Nate Lawson vs. Casey Holliday

[Once the bell rang, it would be an all out war between the two and neither one of them held back. Despite their technical backgrounds, this would be anything but a pure wrestling match in the early going as things broke out into a brawl. Casey would then gain control with a cheap rake to the eyes followed by a just-as-cheap jawbreaker that brought Nate down to the mat. Casey would torture him with a camel clutch for a bit before she really started to nail him with impact moves like a Russian legsweep and an STO. Casey went for the cover on the latter, but Nate kicked out. She’d go to the top rope and attempt a cross body, but Nate would block it. Then, that’s when Nate went into rage mode. Nate speared Casey to the mat and then pounced on her, mounting punches on her until the referee went in to break it up. But, this didn’t stop Nate from dominating for a stretch as the beating continued until it culminated with a sit down powerbomb. A pin ensued, but Casey would kick out. Nate wanted to finish things there with the Double Edge spinebuster, but Casey locked him in a dragon sleeper to prevent this. Nate had to rope break to force the hold to be broken. Casey would then go to the top and give him a missile dropkick that sent him out of the ring. She then went to the outside and stood in front of him, flipping the bird and then spitting in his face. This would set Nate off as a small chase began. Nate grabbed Casey from behind and shoved her into the barricade all while the referee was counting. Casey fought back, shoving him into the steel steps and then a big time brawl erupted between the two. Unfortunately for both of them, the referee was counting the entire time and reached a count of 10.]

RESULT OF MATCH: Double Countout

[The bell ringing didn’t stop the brawl from happening, but extra referees coming out did exactly that. The fans booed as they had wanted to see more, and both competitors were equally piassed when they were separated from one another as clearly, things had truly become personal between the two, which the broadcast team pointed out. They also wondered what would happen with the number one contendership now, noting that this match didn’t resolve anything.]

Backstage...

Chantelle Chambers can be seen entering the arena. Her manager, The Brod, carries her bags behind him, as Chantelle does not appear to be in the mood for anyone’s bullshit. Unfortunately for her, she is approached by Samuel Price.

Price: “Chantelle…”

She rolls her eyes and continues to walk.

Price: “Chantelle… I was wondering if you had some comments on what has transpired in your career lately?”

Chantelle stops.

Chambers: “What? You want me to have some nervous breakdown, is that it?”

Price: “I’m not…”

Chambers: “You’re trying to antagonize me into lashing out against Glory Braddock or Victoria Salinas?”

Price: “Not rea-…”

Chantelle cuts him off again.

Chambers: “You’re going to try and put me in a bad mood so I interrupt the main event and put myself between two people who quite frankly are too blind to recognize what a vital, necessary talent I am to this company?”

Price: “Not at all…”

Chambers: “Well I’m not giving you the satisfaction. The GCW World Championship… yeah. It SHOULD be around my waist. Everyone in this company KNOWS it’s only a matter of TIME until I DO reclaim what was STOLEN from me over a year ago. But in the meantime, tonight I’m going to blow off some steam. Tonight, I’m going to do my talking IN the ring. And tonight, as every night, it will end with All Eyes on ME!”

She scowls at Price before motioning to the Brod. She storms off, The Brod following in behind, as the scene shifts.

(We cut backstage to the dressing room area. We spot GCW Heritage Champion Marie Annabelle Jones and her sister Kimberly Williams.)

Kimberly: You know, things are really looking up for you.

Marie: How so?

Kimberly: Think about it, you beat Dominic Baine to become GCW Heritage Champion. You successfully defended that belt against Hayley Gold at Survival of the Fittest and Gold is no slouch, she’s a former world champion.

(Jones nods her head.)

Marie: Yeah, and…?

Kimberly: AND tonight you team with Julia Braddock, ANOTHER former world champion and current X Division Champion, to face two former world champions in the form of Adrian Waters and Chantelle Chambers.

Marie: Right, so what? What are you suggesting, Kim?

Kimberly: Isn’t it obvious? You’re setting yourself up to once again be in the spotlight you deserve. You could be world champion again. I mean, seriously babe, how long has it been since you were the world champ here in GCW?

(Marie sighs.)

Marie: Almost four years now.

Kimberly: Isn’t time you got your spot back? While some people have come and gone, you have been a constant. You’ve always been here and always have been loyal to GCW. I mean, being Heritage Champion is great and all, but don’t you think it’s time you push for the World Title shot you deserve?

(Jones chuckles.)

Marie: I appreciate the vote of confidence, Kim, but my first priority is this GCW Heritage Championship. Dominic Baine wanted to make it prestigious and I applaud that idea, but in practice he only made it about himself. I am going to dedicate myself to making this championship prestigious for as long as I hold it. If the time comes when I lose this title, then maybe we’ll see. Until then my first priority is on the Heritage division.

Kimberly: Ok, fine, but you DO realize that Civil War is coming up right?

Marie: Yes…

Kimberly: So what if you win? You could main event Resurrection. The FIRST EVER GCW World Heavyweight Champion of the new era getting her rematch four years later at Resurrection.

(Kimberly pats Marie on the back.)

Kimberly: Think about it.

(Kimberly walks off.)

Adrian Waters and Chantelle Chambers vs. Julia Braddock and Marie Jones

[Adrian and Julia would start this highly anticipated match between former world champions in GCW and while things started out evenly, that wasn’t to be as eventually Adrian would headbuut Julia and take control. Adrian would dominate this early going and this would culminate with a Samoan drop. Adrian would make the cover on Julia, but she would kick out. Chantelle was tagged in, but Julia would come back to rally against her old rival. Chantelle was kept at bay until Julia brought her down with a springboard bulldog. Julia turned Chantelle over to try and get a pin, but Chantelle kicked out. Marie was tagged in next. Chantelle however, wasn’t going to take anything lying down as she would outpace Marie. Chantelle eventually rallied and knocked Marie down with with a spinning roundhouse kick to the jaw. She’d make the cover, but Marie kicked out. Adrian was tagged back in, but this time, it was Marie’s turn to rally back. This would happen until Marie would drag Adrian down with a reverse swinging neckbreaker right into a cover. Adrian kicked out, however. Julia was tagged in, but Adrian tripped her up. From there, Adrian and Chantelle tagged in and out constantly, keeping Julia isolated. This would end when Julia came out of nowhere with a flying knee to Chantelle’s skull. Both slowly raced to their corners, tagging in their partners. Marie and Adrian brawled for a bit. Marie would then gain control. She was about to hit Adrian with Ave Maria but Chantelle blindsided her. Julia tried to slide in and help, but the referee held her back, believing she was trying to interfere illegally. Ironically, Chantelle’s illegal interference allowed Adrian to recover and the pair nailed her with a double powerbomb. Chantelle left the ring and Adrian went up top. Super Smart Elbow! The referee finally refocused. Adrian made the cover. Julia tried to help again, but this time Chantelle intercepted her and the fans booed as the three count was made.]

WINNERS: Adrian Waters and Chantelle Chambers

[Julia immediately tended to Marie and she was understandably frustrated at how things turned out considering the referee prevented her from getting involved to help Marie when Chantelle and Adrian were able to double team her. This didn’t matter for Adrian or Chantelle as they both left the ring, laughing as they went back up the ramp. The announce team was quick to criticize them for their cheap tactics but begrudgingly noted that they had picked up a solid win over two of Shotgun’s champions. Julia helped Marie up, all while glaring at the victors who continued to gloat over what took place.]

[Shotgun cuts in on Casey Holliday inside of the catering area and she has gone into complete overreaction mode once again, tossing chairs, flipping over tables and spilling food and drink everywhere as she is completely unhappy with how things turned out in her match with Nate Lawson.]

Casey: This is UNFAIR!

[Bianca is right there with her, trying in vain to calm her down.]

Bianca: Casey…

Casey: Tonight was supposed to be the END of this crap! I was supposed to put Nate Lawson away forever and get that title shot against Marie Jones. But NO…

[Casey pauses as she flips a table full of food over.]

Casey: Stupid referee had to have a god damn trigger finger didn’t he.

Bianca: Casey… please… like… uh… calm down?

Casey: I AM FUCKING CALM!

Bianca: Uh… but… you know… you didn’t lose. You’re aware of that right? Breathe now… breathe!

[Casey pauses her rampage and takes a deep breath.]

Bianca: Good. Now, you didn’t lose…

Casey: But I didn’t WIN either… so… what the hell happens to the Heritage title shot now? The only thing I know for sure is that this crap with Nate STILL isn’t over and it makes me sick as hell to my stomach.

Bianca: Sorry… I know how much you wanted to finish Nate.

{Casey pauses and folds her arms, delivering a whiny pout, playing the victim as usual.]

Casey: This is AWFUL! Now I can’t be the Heritage Champion! This is so WRONG!

Allison (from off-camera): Yeah, making this mess is pretty damn wrong if I say so myself.

[Casey and Bianca jump a little, startled by the sudden presence of Allison Mayberry who shakes her head at all of the carnage that Casey has caused.]

Allison: Sorry, I couldn’t help but eavesdrop on this conversation while I survey all of the damage. First off, the value of what you destroyed is coming out of your paycheck… not that it bothers you any since you know… endorsement money and whatnot... secondly, you’re right. This didn’t resolve ANYTHING with Nate Lawson. So, hmm, what do we do here? A score that needs to be settled? A contendership match that didn’t have a winner? I think I know the perfect way to solve this. Marie Jones WILL be defending the Heritage Championship at the end of the year show. And she will be defending against Nate Lawson…

Casey & Bianca: NO!!!!!!!!!

Casey: Are you SERIOUS? WHY? He didn’t beat me! That should be MY title shot.

[Allison sighs and shakes her head.]

Allison: Can you let me finish? Who said she was defending against just Nate? The most fair way to do this is to have Marie defending the Heritage title against BOTH of you. That’s right! End of the Year Bash! Marie Jones defends the Heritage Championship against Nate Lawson AND Casey Holliday!

[The crowd cheers this announcement, while this brings a slight smirk on Casey’s face.]

Allison: Good luck and… uh… clean this mess up. Seriously!

[Allison shakes her head and leaves the scene.]

Bianca: Okay so it’s not ALL bad! You still got the title shot.

Casey: And the shot is all I need! After all, I tend to come through. A lot. So… mind cleaning this mess up?

Bianca: HEY!!!!

Casey: Fine, fine… I’ll hire an emergency janitor to do it or something.

[Casey rolls her eyes and leaves the catering area a mess and Bianca is not too far behind. As usual, the boos are heard as the scene fades.]

[Shotgun cuts into a live shot of Victoria Salinas walking down the hallway just moments away from her GCW World Championship rematch against Glory Braddock. As always, she is intensely focused on the match at hand. However, a sight of her trainer Mr. Holliday stops her in her tracks a bit.]

Mr. Holliday: Can we talk?

[Victoria, oddly, looks a little bit annoyed but decides to oblige in answering the question regardless.]

Victoria: We can… if you haven’t been brainwashed by Adrian Waters by now.

Mr. Holliday: Vicky…

Victoria: Yeah, I saw you two talking earlier. I saw him trying to basically turn you against me by trying to use Casey in all of this. I know Casey’s your daughter and all, so I’m not getting involved in that, but if this is you telling me to fuck off, then by all means, get it over with. At this point, maybe I should focus on trying to prevent others close to me from being brainwashed also.

Mr. Holliday: Vicky, you forgot one big thing in all of this.

Victoria: What’s that?

Mr. Holliday: Adrian Waters is an asshole.

[This brings a smile to her face as the crowd cheers loudly.]

Victoria: So… wait….

Mr. Holliday: Our bond is too strong. I knew what Adrian was trying to do immediately so he had no chance to turn me against you. Nobody in their right mind has the power to do so, not even Casey herself. But, that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.

Victoria: No? Well, it’s still great to hear that you didn’t allow Adrian to brainwash you to turn you against me nonetheless.

Mr. Holliday: Like I said, there was no way it could have happened. After all, you’re like a daughter to me… and that’s why we need to have this conversation right now. I heard your interview earlier and it’s great that you’re retaining your confidence, but I just didn’t get that great of a vibe from you.

Victoria: What do you mean?

Mr. Holliday: I think Janice has a point about you fighting this match with your anger and not with your heart. Glory Braddock doesn’t deserve to suffer for Adrian’s sins, that’s all I’m saying.

Victoria: Look, I appreciate your concern but I’m fine! I can separate Glory from Adrian, that’s not a problem. But what’s really your point?

Mr. Holliday: My point is… what if you don’t win?

[Victoria becomes extremely perplexed at this point, knowing right away that Mr. Holliday would NEVER pose a “what if” question.]

Victoria: I don’t understand. I mean, one of the first things you ever taught me is to never question “what if” on anything, especially something like this. I AM going to win, I am not denying myself that confidence.

Mr. Holliday: Vicky, you’re someone with so much pride in yourself and that’s usually a great thing. But if you don’t win, let’s face it. You’d be out of the title picture again and we both know that you don’t necessarily handle such a scenario so well. Remember what happened when it took you a year to even get another GCW World title match at all after you lost to Michael McKay in that ironman match?

Victoria: That’s not happening again…

Mr. Holliday: I would hope not.

Victoria: That was during the “vainglorious” era though. Listen, I promise you that things are going to be okay. Adrian has been pushing my buttons and I admit it’s gotten harder to keep myself composed, but I know things are going to turn out great in the end. I win the title tonight, I put it on the line against Adrian, we finally settle this, I beat him once more and that’s it. It’s over. I promise you, I’ve got this under control. It’s easier said than done, sure. But if anyone can pull that off, it’s me! Trust me on this. Have I ever let you down? Honestly…

Mr. Holliday: No Victoria, you never have. For eight years, for better or worse, and for the most part, you have been an incredible example for my students back at the academy to follow. You’ve had your phases, sure, but overall, when it comes to what this business is all about, I know I can count on you. I’m sorry for even asking “what if”. You’re right, I should know better than that. I suppose I should let you be on your way so you can make this happen?

[Victoria smiles and nods.]

Mr. Holliday: Then go make it happen! Six-time world champion. I love the sound of that!

Victoria: Trust me…

[Mr. Holliday stands aside to let her through.]

Victoria: So do I…

[Victoria smirks once more as she walks down the hallway, ready to take on what is definitively one of her biggest challenges to date.]

Main Event (GCW World Championship)
Glory Braddock (C) vs. Victoria Salinas

[The fans were hotly anticipating what they felt would be a main event for the ages and things certainly lived up that way. The match would start with the two chain wrestling and constantly countering. Clotheslines were countered into armdrags, dragon sleepers were used to stymie suplexes and submission holds were exchanged. In the end, it would be the more experienced world champion that would gain an edge following a drop toe hold and an application of an STF on Victoria. Victoria managed to break the hold, but the damage was already done as Glory would be in control. She would hit some strikes like a spinning heel kick and a scissors kick before bringing Victoria down with a full nelson suplex. This put the former champion into quite the predicament, but Victoria managed to find a way to kick out. Glory went to the top and attempted a diving headbuut, but Victoria managed to move out of the way. Victoria would gain control from there, starting with a couple of suplexes, but she decided to bring some speed into it with moves like a hurricanrana facebuster and a missile dropkick. Slowing things down with a surfboard stretch, Victoria continued to emphasize the control and the pace of things. Glory may have been able to endure the hold, but impact moves like a backbreaker and a shining wizard would put her down and Victoria would go for the cover, but Glory kicked out. The battle raged for 15 minutes. Glory would come back with an Excelsis Dio, but Victoria kicked out. Likewise, Victoria would bring her down with a double knee backbreaker, but Glory kicked out. Victoria brought her up and tried for a Ginger Breaker, but Glory countered…, she attempted to bring Victoria down to lock in the Shekninah Glory, but Victoria countered by trying to apply the Burning Victory. However, Glory shoved her into the ropes. Victoria came back and...Beautiful Insanity! Cover… NO! Victoria kicked out! She got her up to attempt the Glorification, but Victoria turned it around and countered with the Ginger Breaker! Cover by Victoria… NO! Glory kicked out! Glory got up and Victoria doubled her over with a Busaiku knee to the gut. Glory stumbled to her knees as Victoria stepped through the ropes. She had the Burning Desire in mind, but before she could make the springboard facebuster move, Adrian Waters ran into the ring… and attacked Glory! Victoria’s eyes widened in shock as the referee immediately called for the bell.]

Winner (by DQ) and STILL GCW World Champion: Glory Braddock

[Victoria, realizing she had lost in a cheap fashion and was now cruelly out of the title picture, could only watch in a catatonic state as Adrian continued to beat down Glory. She stepped through the ropes and pulled Adrian off of Glory. Adrian shoved her away and Victoria RESPONDED WITH A LOW BLOW! Victoria stomped and kicked Adrian until he rolled out of the ring then she dragged him and tossed him head first into the steel steps busting him open. A viciously look appeared on her face as she screamed and jumped him, pummeling him in his open wound as much as possible, the crowd going nuts for it. Pulling a kendo stick out of the ring, she allowed Adrian to get up. She nailed him in the head, but he didn’t fall. He teetered when she hit him in the head again and a third swing resulted in the stick snapping. The referee tried stopping her, but he got a low blow and a shove into the ring apron for his troubles. Victoria pulled a barbwire bat from under the ring as Adrian slowly got up. She was about to nail him again, but Chantelle Chambers ran out of the back and stood right in front of him to save him from any further damage. This enraged her further and she wanted to go after them, but Glory Braddock slid out of the ring and snatched the weapon from behind. Chantelle helped Adrian to the back while Victoria finally calmed down. Both Glory and Victoria were clearly unhappy at how things turned out and the announcers expressed shock at what happened, noting that Adrian went after Glory to get Victoria disqualified to essentially knock her out of the world title picture. The tension was definitely prevalent as Shotgun went off the air.]