Livewire 6.22

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 6.22

Post by admin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Livewire - December 2, 2017 (SAP Center, San Jose, CA)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stoprunnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Olivia vs. "GCW Legend" Crasher
Right from the bell, Crasher never stood a chance against Olivia on this night. She kept Crasher down with various drop kicks and other high-flying moves. Olivia's attention was averted from her opponent when Whitney Sloane showed up at ringside in her wrestling attire. Whitney shouted insults at Olivia, who started towards Sloane, until, from behind Olivia, Crasher shouts "I am Crasher!" Olivia turns to see Crasher running at her, and she easily dodges his attack and hits The Olive Branch, getting the 3 count.

Winner: Olivia

No sooner does the bell ring to end the match, does Whitney roll into the ring. Olivia is ready for her though, hitting Sloane with a bicycle kick! Whitney's sister Amber rushes the ring, but Olivia is ready for her, too...until Amber pulls out a can of hair spray, which she shoots into Olivia's eyes! Olivia immediately covers her face, and Whtiney, from behind, chop blocks her right leg. The two sisters throw Olivia off the ropes into a double flapjack. They start to stomp Olivia, shouting at her...when the crowd starts to cheer. Timothy Myers rushes into the ring, carrying a steel chair! The sisters quickly high tail it to the floor and start up the aisle to the back. Whitney stops long enough to blow Myers a kiss before the two retreat. Myers helps Olivia to her feet to a cheer from the crowd as the scene shifts.

[Livewire cuts backstage where GCW Global Champion Jazmyn Rain is walking in the hallway. Her presence draws some massive cheers from the fans who are definitely behind her as she looks relaxed and confident going into the main event to come later tonight. However, Jazmyn doesn’t realize she’s about to come across a rather unpleasant interruption as her path is suddenly blocked by Karina Lysenko, one half of the GCW Tag Team Champions. Jazmyn catches her from the corner of her eye just in time for her to stop before she runs into her. Karina greets her with a sneer as Jazmyn looks at her with a semblance of curiosity.]

Karina: Going somewhere?

Jazmyn: Like you care?

Karina: You know, I have to applaud you for being able to win the Global title back. But if you think that I’m impressed, then you have another thing coming.

Jazmyn: You don’t need to tell me. I know you’re not impressed.

[Karina folds her arms and scoffs, all but confirming the fact.]

Karina: I’ve done my research on you. You and I both know that there was a time when we were actually a little alike, you know, with the amount of pain and rage that we would unleash on people. And during that time, you were taking on the OLD Ginger Nation, remember that?

Jazmyn: That was so early in my GCW career when I was dealing with Jenni and doing everything I could to pry the International title from her cold, dead hands. Little did I know that my battles with Ginger Nation were a precursor to the Guardian Angel that I would eventually become. But, why do you bring this up?

Karina: Simple you glorified, brain dead cheerleader! That was the OLD Ginger Nation that you took on. Anastasia and I? Heh, we’re the evolution of it. We are not the weaklings that they would eventually become. You think just because you’re the Global champion that you can walk into any challenge and win? Sorry sestra, it doesn’t work like that. It doesn’t matter what singles titles you hold, nor does it matter that you are teaming up with your best friend. This is TAG TEAM wrestling and Anastasia and I have way more experience with this than you and your dog of a friend do…

Jazmyn: HEY! You take that back!

Karina: What? That I called your friend a “dog”? Face it “Jazzy”, Brooky is Lassie! Oh NO! Timmy has fallen down the well again!

[Karina snickers while Jazmyn shoots her an angry glare.]

Karina: What are you gonna do? Have an episode on me? HA! What makes you think you can beat us?

Jazmyn: Well, I AM a two-time tag team champion myself…

Karina: Not in GCW…

Jazmyn: No, but I’ll have you know that one of those two tag titles were with Myra Lynwood herself. You think that your little “parts of the sum” strategy is going to work? Not tonight. Because I know deep down, even with all of the negatives that you mentioned, that Brooklyn and I ARE going to win tonight. If you want to pile onto the criticism others have had on me in recent times or in the past, fine. It’s just going to make it all the better when we DO win. I didn’t win the Global championship again by listening to the words that came out of the mouths of people like you. How many more insults are you going to hurl at me, huh?

Karina: Insults? PLEASE!

Jazmyn: Let’s see, you referred to Brooklyn as a “dog” and you’re telling me that going into this match, it “doesn’t matter” that I’m Global Champion. You can insult me, but you have no right to insult my friend OR my championship. It DOES matter that I’m Global Champion because that title proves that I am the girl that represents this brand and with this being my first match in GCW since Survival of the Fittest, I’m gonna team up with Brook and we’re gonna take it to the Soviet Gingers… heck, maybe get some darn overdue revenge for Hannah along the way, and we’re going to show you why we’re two of the best on Livewire. I know you’re not used to Livewire competition being a Shotgun wrestler and all, but here? You have some respect for what this show has to offer. Understood?

Karina: UGH… AMERICANS….

Jazmyn: Guess not. I suppose Brooklyn and I have a lesson in respect to teach you both.

Karina: Whatever… lust-inducing, harpy.

[Karina brushes by Jazmyn, causing her to roll her eyes]

Jazmyn: No respect…*sigh*

[Jazmyn shakes her head and continues to make her journey down the hall, ready and able to fight her main event tag team match coming up later tonight.]

(We cut to the parking lot area. A long black limousine pulls up. The driver exits and walks to the back and opens the door. Summer Newman steps out first followed by Jessica Jones, who is carrying two gym bags.)

Summer: You have my gym bags, right Jessica?

Jessica: Yes, Ms. Newman.

Summer: Good, let’s go.

(Summer Newman leads the way, with Jessica following suit with bags in hand.)

Summer: Now do you understand why tonight is important?

Jessica: Yes, Ms. Newman…you must win. You must defeat the impure filth that is Andrea Hernandez and…

(Summer shakes her head.)

Summer: No, no, no…you are incorrect.

Jessica: Oh?

Summer: You must look at the bigger picture, Jessica. Me winning tonight ultimately means nothing but a win on my record. And while that is good, it does not get me any closer to what I really want. And what I really want depends upon you.

(Jessica sighs with some disappointment.)

Jessica: Right…yes, Ms. Newman…

Summer: What’s wrong, Jessica? You don’t sound to enthused? This is what you’ve always wanted, isn’t it?

Jessica: Well, yes, I would like to be Global Champion again, but…

Summer: WRONG ANSWER!

(Summer stops dead in her tracks, turns, and glares at Jessica.)

Summer: You do NOT want to be Global Champion again. You want to see ME as Global Champion! You want to win that title only to surrender it to me the very next Livewire! Are we clear?

(There is a pause as Jessica stares at Summer. A strange feeling washes across Jessica, one she hasn’t felt in a long time. Summer notices this and glares angrily.)

Summer: What’s wrong, Jessica? Are you about to tell me that you DON’T want to see me as Global Champion?

Jessica: I…

(She shakes her head.)

Jessica: …no, I wasn’t going to tell you that. I will win this tournament, win the Global Championship, and surrender the title to you, Ms. Newman…

Summer: Good.

(Summer and Jessica continue walking.)

[The show heads backstage and we find ourselves in the area just behind the curtain with Amber and Whitney Sloane standing waiting to head to the ring. The camera moves in to pick up their conversation as the fans can be heard booing from beyond the curtain. The two sisters ignore them]

Whitney: “Did you like, see how quick Tim was to rush down to the ring? He TOTALLY wanted to be closer to me, Ambz!”

Amber: “Like, he really did! He even brought a chair with him so he could like, sit and watch us beat that fugly bitch up!”

[Whitney nods her head enthusiastically]

Whitney: “I know, right?! It’s just like, such a shame that we had to like, come back here and get ready for our own match and stuff!”

[Amber nods her head in agreement, flicking her hair back.]

Amber: “Yah, totally! I mean, it takes TIME to look this hot, am I right?! Duh!”

Whitney: “Yah, totally! Though like, we could roll out of bed and still totally look better than Olivia after she spends six hours doing her hair and makeup. She totally doesn’t desere a man as hot as Tim Myers!”

Amber: “And that red hair? Eww! Like, so not fetch… like, can you ever imagine going red like that? Ugh.”

[Whitney shakes her head and actually shudders at the thought of dying her hair red before she pulls herself out of the nightmare and turns to face the curtain.]

Whitney: “Whatevs! She’s like, so least season anyway! She’s like, obstinate or whatever!”

Amber: “Do you mean, like, obscure?”

Whitney: “Do I?”

[Both girls looks confused]

Whitney: “You know, like, doesn’t matter. Irreverent. Unimportant. Is it obscure?”

Amber: “Oh! Totally know what you mean now! Obnoxious, that’s the one!”

[Whitney and Amber both nod, finally happy that they’ve got the right word… obviously being even further away from when they began. Someone needs to buy these to a dictionary and point them to the word ‘obscure’, clearly.]

Amber: “Okay, so, you’re totally ready, right?”

[Whitney nods]

Whitney: “Yah. Totally ready.”

Amber: “Good! Because we’ve got to like, go eat some Nacho’s or something…”

Whitney: “But who are we like, meant to be having sex with?”

Amber: “I know who YOU want to have sex with! You whore!”

[Amber smirks as Whitney looks offended.]

Whitney: “Yah, because you TOTALLY wouldn’t open your legs for Kellen if he keeps wanting to buy you Prada!”

Amber: “Eww, Prada? Louboutin maybe…”

Whitney: “You’d blow him for Gucci…”

Amber: “WHIT! AS IF!”

[Whitney smirks as suddenly their music begins to play and the sisters quickly hug before turning to the curtain and together they walk out to head out for their match and the scene cuts to inside the auditorium.]

The Sloane Sisters vs. Sex Nachos
Before the match started, Crystal Swift offered Amber Sloane nachos while Richard Dix tried chatting up Whitney. Amber kicked the chips out of Crystal's hands, Whitney poked Dix in the eyes, and the bell to begin the contest was rung. The Sloanes made quick tags and kept Swift on her heels until she was able to make a tag to Dix. Amber kneed Dix below the belt, getting an admonishment from the referee, so she tagged in Whitney, whosuperkicked Dix, causing Rich to stagger back into his own corner, where he tagged Crystal back in.

Whitney was able to tag Amber back in, but Crystal with a rally, hitting Amber with two drop kicks before Irish whipping her into the corner where Swift tried to shove her tongue in Amber's mouth. Amber gagged and turned her head away until the referee was able to pull Crystal off of her. Amber thumbed Crystal in the eye behind the referee's back and Amber tagged her sister back in. Whitney with a bulldog, followed by The Rodeo Drive(r)! Whitney tagged Amber back in for their Air Bell Air. 1...2...3!

Winners: The Sloane Sisters

After getting their arms raised in victory, the sisters were apparently still not satisfied. They executed a duel superkick on Dix, then double whipped Swift into the corner, where Amber ran in with Kneed for Speed! Whitney followed this with Walk of Fame on Crystal. They then threw Swift to the floor, obviously punishing her for attempting to make out with Amber during the match. The crowd booed the two young women as they left for the back.

Backstage, Jazmyn is franticly looking for something in her dressing room. She goes through her gym bag, tossing clothes everywhere. Not finding what she was looking for, she dashes out of the room. She walks down to the medic's office, where she finds her fiance, Derek. Derek smiles when he sees her, but that smile quickly fades when he sees the look of panic on her face.

Derek: "Jaz...what's the matter sweetheart?"

Jazmyn: "Umm, I don't know how to say this...but I sort of lost the belt."

Derek looks confused and states as much.

Derek: "What belt, Jaz? You have dozens of belts..."

Jazmyn shakes her head emphatically.

Jazmyn: "No, Derek, listen to me. I lost *THE* belt...The Global Championship belt!"

Derek's eyes grow as wide as saucers as realization dawns on him.

Derek: "Jaz..how? When?"

Jazmyn: I don't know! Did you see me pack it in my gym bag at the hotel? I could have sworn I did...but it wasn't in there!"

Derek: "I...I honestly didn't notice. It has to be around somewhere. Let's just relax and talk this out"

Jazmyn nods, although it's obvious that she is still out-of-sorts.

Jazmyn: "Alright. You're right."

Derek: "So, You remember packing the belt in your gym bag, right?"

Jazmyn nods.

Jazmyn: "Yes, I'm 99% sure I packed it."

Derek nods.

Derek: "Good. Ok, so what..."

Derek's words are interrupted by a commotion in the hall. Both listen and hear a man shouting "Soy el campeón! Soy el campeón!" They walk out into the hallway and see El Perro holding the Global Championship belt above his head while repeating "Soy el campeón" over and over. Jazmyn is irked but maintains her composure as she gets in El Perro's face. El Perro, seeing the look on the true champion's face immediately bows his head and hands out the belt to her.

El Perro: "Me disculpo con la señorita Jazmyn. Siempre he querido hacer eso."

Jazmyn takes the belt back and nods, a small smile appearing on her face.

Jazmyn: "I understand. But, senor, where did you get this? I've been looking all over for it. Did you steal it from my gym bag?"

El Perro's eyes widen behind his mask.

El Perro: "¡Oh, no, señorita Jazmyn! ¡La señorita Smith me lo dio! Ella dijo que era un regalo temprano de Navidad!"

Jazmyn: "Senorita Smith. Thank you."

Jazmyn starts to walk away, a smile on her face. Derek comes up beside her as she walks.

Derek: "Why are you smiling? What are you going to do Jaz?"

In response, Jaz hands the belt to Derek.

Jazmyn: "Here, hold this. I have an idea."

Before Derek could say anything, Jazmyn thrusts the belt into his arms and walks off. Derek can only smile and shake his head as the scene fades.

[Livewire fades into Myra Lynwood talking on the phone. She’s largely minding her own business, but she is clearly in a foul mood. She ignores the booing crowd as she appears to be complaining to someone while she’s on the phone call.]

Myra: Really Adrian… really… this is all a bunch of crap. I’m seriously getting tired of being disrespected as I have been lately. First, I get left out of this Gold Rush tournament knowing damn well I can defeat Jazmyn for the Global Championship on any given night, and then I’m suddenly dealing with Brittany’s constant crap and THEN some idiot sends me the anonymous letter… yeah, I’m really starting to wonder if any of this is even WORTH it anymore. Fuck this year. Seriously!

[Myra suddenly pauses when she notices a displeased Andrea Hernandez standing right in front of her.]

Myra: Hold on… I’ll talk to you later. Chiquita Banana just showed up. Let me deal with her.

[Myra reluctantly hangs up and looks at Andrea who isn’t flinching a bit.]

Andrea: What the hell is wrong with you?

Myra: Why do people keep asking me that lately?

Andrea: Because something is wrong with you, obviously.

Myra: What do you mean something is wrong with me?

Andrea: For starters, you’ve gone from GCW Global Champion to being a massive complainer and a serious parody of herself in one calendar year. I’m not sure whether to congratulate you or whether to pity you. I know you have everything in you to be a Global Champion again, but you’ve reduced yourself to social media bullying and being an overall pain in the ass. Why, Myra? You’re 33 years old. Why act like you’re 17 again?

Myra: EXCUSE ME?

Andrea: Do I need to count all of the “prom queen” references you make on social media constantly?

Myra: Listen to me, I was the shit during those days and….

Andrea: YAWN! It was 15 years ago! It’s time for you to get over it. Seriously. This isn’t a world where people revolve around you and bow down to you. Those days are long gone. Have you even made ONE mention of Kendra Classic at all the last couple of weeks?

Myra: I don’t need to! I know I am going to beat her. Hell, she’s not at my level, that’s for sure. So she’s beaten people like Tim Myers and Glory Braddock and… am I supposed to be impressed? They’re not bad, but they’re not ME! Besides, why do you care so much anyway?

Andrea: Because the Myra Lynwood I beat in July is much better than this.

Myra: Mind your own business and worry about your own match, will you? You and your stupid conspiracy theories…

Andrea: It’s not a conspiracy theory, Myra…

Myra: “Hidden confidence issue?” PLEASE!

Andrea: I think somewhere in there, there is. And I know why. You and I went through the same damn ringer...you know…

[Myra glares at Andrea, knowing exactly what she’s about to make a reference to.]

Myra: If you want to make it to your match against Summer Newman, then I suggest that you don’t even dare bring THAT up.

Andrea: Look Myra, I get it. I went through that same ringer too. But, I managed to get by it and now? I’m starting to build up some confidence and momentum that I never had before. Maybe it’s best you let go of some of that hurt and allow yourself to breathe again. Otherwise, you’re just going to keep going around the same miserable circle. You know you’re better than what you’ve been doing lately. You know you’re better than this Brittany Kayl bullying you’ve done. Good luck against Kendra. Hopefully you see the light soon.

Myra: Whatever…

[Andrea sighs and keeps walking, heading toward the ring for her match against Summer Newman.]

Myra: The only thing “classic” about Kendra is the humiliation she’s going to suffer at my hands when I make her MY bitch!

[Myra continues to have the angry glare on her face as she begins to think about her match later tonight. Clearly unamused, she groans before she walks the other direction as the scene fades.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Aubrianna Powers in her dressing room, doing some last minute stretches as she warms up for the tag team match later on. The door knocking startles her only a little as she stands up and faces the door.)

Aubrianna: Come in!

(The door opens and Melanie McBride walks in. Aubrianna smiles warmly as she walks over and greets Melanie with a tight embrace.)

Aubrianna: Hi, Mel!

Melanie: Hi, Aubrey!

(After breaking the embrace Aubrianna smirks.)

Aubrianna: Are you ready for tonight? The Elite is back together!

Melanie: Damn right I’m ready. We’re going to kick the hell out of the conspiracy nuts and Ginger Nation.

(Aubrianna winks.)

Aubrianna: You still have a little bit of edge, Mel, despite the fact that you left Nirvana.

Melanie: Yeah, call it a side effect. I was innocent before, but now Nirvana took that innocence away. Which reminds me….

(Melanie sighs.)

Melanie: I’m sorry for dragging you into my problems, Aubrey. I know we’re reunited tonight but if you want to just ignore me after this is all done, I can understand. Nirvana is my problem, after all. Not yours.

Aubrianna: Don’t talk like that, Mel. You and me are a team. We are The Elite. We are former MCW World Tag Team Champions. We’ve been through a lot in our short amount of time as partners and I’m not abandoning you now during this Nirvana crap.

Melanie: Your brothers seem to think you should.

(Powers rolls her eyes.)

Aubrianna: My brothers are stupid. Much like the fans. I can help you against Nirvana, especially if the only trouble comes from that yapping Chihuahua mutt Sierra Michaels. Ironic, my older brother Steve used to always feud with Sierra’s older brother Joey. If I help you, I may end up feuding with a Michaels. Only I would do what Steve could never do…end the Michaels family line.

Melanie: Aubrey, I appreciate your sentiments, but understand that you do not have to do this. Besides, it’s JUST Sierra…

Aubrianna: Alright, have it your way, Mel, but even if it is just Sierra, she still has those creeps Pierce and Jefferson she can call on. So understand that I will have your back.

Melanie: That’s fine.

(Melanie turns and walks off.)

Summer Newman vs. Andrea Hernandez
[This fittingly started out as a pure wrestling contest and Andrea would keep pace with Summer rather well in the early going, but Summer with her experience would take advantage with a hip toss. From there, she would be in control as she did whatever she could to keep Andrea grounded, starting with a sleeper hold and then progressing to submissions like a Boston crab and a kneebar. Andrea wouldn’t submit, so Summer went for more of an impact attack. Andrea was unable to have an answer for moves like a gutwrench suplex and a German suplex that led right to a pin, but Andrea would kick out. Summer would try a release German suplex this time, but Andrea landed on her feet. She’d take Summer down with an enziguri and Andrea got right back into it. It started with impact moves of her own like a tornado DDT, but then she took to the skies and kept Summer down with moves like a diving cross body and a suicide plancha. She went for a pin, but Summer would kick out. Andrea would lock in a surfboard stretch, but Summer wouldn’t quit. Summer would turn things around and eventually bring Andrea down with an electric chair, but Andrea still kicked out. Still, in spite of SUmmer’s best efforts, Andrea wouldn’t be denied. Eventually, a powerbomb counter into a facebuster would put her in charge for good. A Sky High would follow after that and the crowd was ecstatic as Andrea got the pinfall and the win.]

WINNER: Andrea Hernandez

[Andrea stood up and once again, she was happy to get a win as the announcers praised her for coming through against a tough opponent like Summer Newman. They also noticed the roll that she’s been on since Survival of the Fittest, stating that with her confidence she has exuded since then, she was certainly becoming a title contender in her own right. Andrea would celebrate her win as she left the ring, happy to put another one under her belt.]

(We cut backstage where we find GCW reporter Dexter Russell standing next to Sierra Michaels.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, Sierra Michaels, is one of the four semi-finalists in the Gold Rush Tournament to crown a number one contender for the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship. Thank you for joining me, Sierra.

Sierra: Your pleasure, I’m sure.

Dexter: Right, well you are facing a tough task tonight in the form of Jessica Jones. How do you prepare for someone like her?

Sierra: Jessica is a tough task, I will admit that. She is a former Global Champion in her own right. But science has proven that only those who are prepared for evolution will survive and progress. Jessica clearly isn’t evolved. If anything, she is devolving, and the evidence of it is the fact that she is apparently ready, willing, and able to surrender it all to Summer Newman.

(She chuckles.)

Sierra: But that’s fine, if she wants to give it all up, let her. I will give nothing up. I am through giving. I am ready to take everything that I am owed.

Dexter: Your former friend and partner Melanie McBride competes next. Do you have anything to say to her?

Sierra: Only that she should quit. I warned her to quit two weeks ago and she did not heed that warning. I am warning her one last time. Quit…or else…

(Sierra walks off.)

[Livewire fades in on GCW interviewer Janice King standing by with Karina Lysenko who gets promptly booed by the audience, taking into account the earlier run in she had with Global Champion Jazmyn Rain.]

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with one half of the unified GCW Tag Team Champions… Karina Lysenko. Karina, first thing’s first… welcome to Livewire.

[Karina shrugs.]

Karina: Livewire is like Switzerland. It’s of no importance to me.

Janice: I take it you’re not impressed…

Karina: Janice, when Anastasia and I won the tag team championships, we won it from both Shotgun AND Livewire teams. What is there to be impressed by? We beat all of the teams in the division in one fell swoop to conquer the tag team divisions in the name of the Soviet Gingers.

Janice: That may be true, but Jazmyn Rain and Brooklyn Smith were NOT among the people that you beat.

Karina: So what? If Jazmyn and Myra were in that turmoil… if High Voltage was in that turmoil… we would have beaten them too! I solidly believe that. Not even the Sisterhood were able to stop us. Jazmyn might be pretty and she might be the best on Livewire, but that’s not going to get the job done against the Soviet Gingers. And Brooklyn Smith, the dog that she is… she has to be the biggest drama queen in all of GCW. Whether it’s her stupid ex-boyfriend, whether it’s her constant nagging on Twitter about everything under the sun, or whether it’s her and Jazmyn acting like a couple of airheads, Brooklyn is unbearable. Jazmyn isn’t that much better than her. She’s such a try-hard. She tries so hard that I think that slight Southern American tinge in her accent is rehearsed and fake like hell. Oh well. Anastasia and I are going to dominate Jazzy and her Lassie. Period.

Janice: One last thing, and I know I am piggy backing off of an interview you had on Shotgun. Angelica Kurensky…

[Karina sighs.]

Karina: We’re going to talk about her AGAIN?

Janice: Well, you did say that you were going to think about the offer she left on the table for you… you know… “best friends or worst enemies”?

Karina: I don’t even know WHY she would make such an offer. HELLO? We took the tag team titles from her and her stupid sister. This is all a trick, Janice. It’s as simple as that. So, because I don’t want to be asked about this again on Shotgun, I’m going to say NO! If they are going to be our worst enemies, then whatever. I know we can beat the Sisterhood and retire their legacies… FOR GOOD!

But as for tonight, we’re going to prove we don’t need her by beating Livewire’s champion and Livewire’s biggest wannabe! Are we clear on that? Good! Now fuck off!

[Karina scoffs before she turns and leaves the scene. Hearing boos, Karina doesn’t care about what she just said, how she just acted or how she abruptly ended the interview that was going on. Janice just sighs as the scene fades.]

The Elite vs. The Truth & Damian Snow vs. Ginger Nation
[This was a chaotic and fast paced match from start to finish. The first portion had The Elite and Ginger Nation seemingly working together as a unit to take out Damian Snow and Truth, putting Damian through a table and all four women hitting Truth with their finishers…Melanie starting with Melanievolution, Aubrianna with The Powers That Be, Allison with Ferocious Fate, and finally Enigma with Journey Into The Unknown…she stays on top for a cover…1…2…Aubrianna breaks it up! Ginger Nation and The Elite proceed to brawl. Eventually Truth and Damian fight back into it, using their superior strength against the ladies. The end came when Enigma and Melanie had Damian busy outside the ring. Truth connected with The Conspiracy Theory on Allison and then locked her in Truth Serum but Aubrianna broke it up with The Powers That Be! A cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Elite

(We cut backstage where we find GCW’s roving Hall of Fame reporter Janice King standing by backstage with Jessica Jones.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time...one of the semi-finalists in the Gold Rush Tournament…Jessica Jones. Thank you for joining me, Jessica.

Jessica: My pleasure, Janice.

Janice: Wrestling runs through your family but tonight, your opponent also has wrestling running through her veins. How do you prepare for a very focused Sierra Michaels?

Jessica: Focused? I doubt sincerely that she is truly focused on me. She seems more concerned with ending the wrestling career of Melanie McBride. Her focus should not be upon her Nirvana squabbles and instead it should be upon surviving the purifying fire of The Archangel of Purity, because if I have anything to say about, Sierra will not survive. Her and everything Nirvana stands for is the very definition of impurity within this industry. It would please me to no end to be the one to end her.

Janice: Now this tournament is to decide a number one contender for the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship, a title currently held by Jazmyn Rain. If you happen to win this tournament and you happen to defeat Jazmyn for the title, are you seriously going to surrender that championship to Summer Newman?

(Jessica glares angrily at Janice.)

Jessica: What I do in this tournament is for Pure Class, what I do is for Purity, and what I do is a far greater thing than any materialistic possession…

(Jessica turns and walks away.)

[Livewire fades in on Andrea Hernandez who is confidently standing alone in her locker room. She draws a pretty positive crowd reaction from the fans as she’s got a bit of a smile on her face after defeating Summer Newman earlier in the night. She obviously keeps herself composed, or at the very least, as composed as she can, before she begins to speak.]

Andrea: Another Livewire, another win. I think it’s safe to say for a fact that Survival of the Fittest was without question the night that has turned my career around. I admit that ever since then, winning Team Livewire the match with the final pinfall, I’ve been very confident and I am damn sure that my wins over Karen two weeks ago and Summer tonight more than prove this fact. Though, I’m not going to lie. I haven’t quite forgotten the ordeal that’s been happening with the family heirloom back home in Sedona.

[Andrea pauses and has a slightly angry expression on her face as she continues.]

Andrea: Needless to say that all the revelations about the place that have come out before and after its closure have been quite harrowing, but if anyone thinks that is going to get me down, then they definitely have something coming for them. Whatever strings that Jenni Anderson has pulled… they’re not affecting me as much as they used to, but my god, is she really making things personal right now. I admit that there have been some times where her bullshit has left me numb. I can’t get that gym back, I know that for a fact. I’ve long accepted that decades of family tradition are physically gone, but everything I’ve ever gotten from it still resides in my heart and knowing that, I know it’s never going to die.]

[Andrea pauses before she gets a little TOO emotional, which gives the crowd a chance to cheer the words that she’s saying.]

Andrea: So, if I can’t get it back, there’s only one thing I can do and that’s become a champion to ensure that none of this is in any vain at all. I can’t be timid like I was before Survival of the Fittest. I can’t think with emotions first like I had been doing. I have done everything I can in order to be better, every single day. I can’t sit back and watch other people get opportunities when I know that I have one right in front of me… from that five on five match. And you know what, I am especially not going to stand by and let other people use their match before I do. So, I’m going to be bold and I am going to say right here, right now, that I WILL be the first member of team Livewire to use her “free match” that she won from Survival of the Fittest.

[A smirk returns to her face as the crowd cheers the announcement that she just made.]

Andrea: Now I know what you’re thinking. I’m going to use my match against Jenni Anderson to beat the holy hell out of her and get my revenge for everything that she’s done to me. As tempting as THAT would be, that’s NOT going to be the case. No, I have something big in mind. If I am going to use this match, I am going to have to swing for the fences and that’s what I am going to do. That’s because in two weeks, I am going to right a very serious wrong and that wrong is Kendra Classic as the GCW North American Champion! With the way she manipulated herself into a title match and with how she’s taken advantage of Brooklyn’s emotions… I can’t have that. So… Kendra… while you were certainly impressive in beating Myra Lynwood a little earlier tonight, in two weeks, I’ll look even MORE impressive stripping you of that North American Championship!

That’s right! Next Livewire, I’m challenging you for that title and you can bet your ass that I’m going to go that extra mile to make that championship mine!

See you in two weeks, Kendra!

[Andrea flashes a quick, confident smile before she turns and leaves the scene. This announcement draws a huge cheer from the fans as the scene fades out.]

Non-Title
Myra Lynwood vs. Kendra Classic

[Kendra came storming out of the box, catching Myra off guard with a running lariat. Kendra would show no mercy in the early going, keeping Myra grounded with submissions like a cloverleaf and a cross armbreaker and her impact moves were on point as well as a shoulder breaker, a Fisherman’s suplex and a brainbuster all did some big time damage. Cover afterward, but Myra kicked out. Kendra went for a cross body, but Myra blocked it. The former Global Champion stood up to get things under control. She did well to keep up with Kendra’s technical game, bringing her down with impact strikes like a running knee to the head, a shining wizard and a double underhook suplex that resulted in a cover, but Kendra kicked out. From there, the battle would rage to a 16 minute back and forth affair with no clear advantage. Kendra dominated for a stretch, culminating with an Exploder Suplex! Cover, no Myra kicked out. Myra would strike back with a jawbreaker, but on the ensuing cover, Kendra would kick out. Still, Myra had a sick smirk on her face as she was taunting Kendra to get up. She toyed with her a bit as she kicked her in the gut. She set up for the Tradition Breaker and even lifted her up, but Kendra slipped out of her grasp, landing on her feet, and then Kendra would kick her in the gut, lift her up and ClassiCrash! Kendra dropped down on Myra and got the three count.]

WINNER: Kendra Classic

[Kendra stood up to get her hand raised and when she was announced as the winner, the North American champion acted like it was no surprise at all. She taunted Myra for a bit before she left the ring. The broadcast team noted that Myra’s overconfidence ultimately sealed her fate before also realizing that Kendra had once again beaten a former world champion in GCW. Kendra would celebrate and gloat about the win that she just got. Eventually, Myra would sit up, dazed, stunned and confused by what just happened as Kendra continued to taunt her from the stage.]

(We cut backstage to the GingerNation dressing room where we find Allison Lorraine and The Ginger Enigma sitting on a bench, a little down after their tag team loss earlier tonight.)

Enigma: I’m sorry, Alli…

(Allison looks over at Enigma and shakes her head.)

Allison: Don’t apologize, Enigma. You didn’t do anything wrong. We just weren’t that good tonight.

Enigma: But I thought we were gonna be tag champs again?

(Lorraine nods her head.)

Allison: We were…and damn it, we will…we just have to refocus. You know? We have to regroup and…

(A grin forms on her face. Enigma tilts her head to one side, curiously.)

Enigma: What?

Allison: …and, Civil War is coming up.

Enigma: Huh?

Allison: What if one of us were to win one of the rings? We get a title shot. Or even better, if one of us won the whole thing? Think of it, Enigma…tag title shot in our future or, better yet, a world title shot…

Enigma: Uh…zippy?

(Allison nods her head.)

Allison: Right, Enigma…zippy!

(The scene shifts.)

Isabella Harker & Travis Vessey vs. The Very Best Tag Team
Harker and Vessey dominate the early stages, gaining several near falls, but a slight mistake allows Derek and Steve to take advantage and isolate Harker in their corner, making quick tags in and out. Harker fights back and takes them both out! She tags out to Vessey! Vessey picks up the pace as he goes after both Derek and Steve…but the numbers game proves too much…until Harker gets back into the mix, taking Derek to the outside. Vessey with the Vessey Driver…the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Isabella Harker & Travis Vessey

(Aubrianna Powers and Melanie McBride are spotted backstage. Both seem to be rather pleased, and with good reason, as they won earlier tonight…)

Aubrianna: So how does it feel, Mel? The Elite is back and we still got it!

(McBride smirks.)

Melanie: It felt, real good, to kick some ass alongside you.

Aubrianna: And this could just be the beginning. We were already MCW World Tag Team Champions, after showing what a tag team force we can be here in GCW, we could challenge for the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship.

Melanie: Indeed we could, or much more. The Civil War is coming up, Aubrey…

(She points to herself.)

Melanie: …and I plan on winning it.

Aubrianna: Right, only if I let you, babe.

(The two chuckle.)

Aubrianna: But seriously, I think we could go places together. Tag titles, singles titles, maybe even one of us wins the global title…and you’re right, it all could happen at the Civil War.

Melanie: But before we focus too much time and energy on the Civil War, I do have another pressing matter to deal with…

Aubrianna: Oh? And what would that be?

(Melanie winks.)

Melanie: Spoilers…

(The scene shifts.)

[Livewire cameras cut in on Myra Lynwood leaning against the wall looking like she has seen a ghost. Stunned still by her loss to Kendra Classic, Myra clearly doesn’t know what to do or what to say as she’s at a loss for words and a loss for thoughts. She remains frozen, clearly unsure of what to do and the sudden presence of Brittany Kayl is certainly not going to help matters. She narrows her eyes in anger, not even bothering to move otherwise.]

Brittany: Don’t be too hard on yourself, Myra. You’re not the only former Global or World Champion that Kendra Classic has beaten.

Myra: Shut up…

Brittany: What was that?

Myra: You heard me…

Brittany: No, I can’t hear anything because the sight of you having a pity party is blinding for me to pay attention to anything otherwise. Not to take anything from Kendra, but you were definitely underestimating her at various points of the match.

[Myra suddenly snaps and grabs Brittany by the collar, pinning her right against the wall.]

Myra: You listen to me you little bitch, I am not in the mood to deal with your nonsense nor am I in the mood to put up with your clear lack of professionalism, you got that? So, if you want to leave this building with your head on your shoulders you’ll get the fuck out of my face. You got that? I’ve dealt with ENOUGH from you for the last few months and I am SICK of it. It’s a fucking shame that when Aphrodite THANKFULLY left GCW, she didn’t take you with her.

Brittany: Why don’t you do something about me then?

Myra: REALLY? Please! Like what?

Brittany: Like facing me in a match…

Myra: WHAT? No… just no. But…. this gives me an idea. Aphrodite is no longer here, so that disgrace to humanity can’t protect you anymore. So, I think I am going to finish what I started when I roughed you up a few months ago. Only this time, I am going to sever your spine from the rest of your nervous system.

[Suddenly, Brittany breaks free from Myra’s grasp and shoves her against the wall she was leaning on.]

Brittany: What’s the matter? Afraid?

Myra: No… I’ll beat the shit out of you right now and put you out of your misery….

Courier: Sorry to interrupt…

[Myra sighs in annoyance as the same courier from last Livewire appears with an envelope.]

Courier: But Mrs. Lynwood-Waters… you got mail.

Myra: Consider yourself lucky…

Brittany: ME the lucky one?

Brittany scoffs at the notion before she turns and leaves the scene, allowing Myra to deal with the mail she just got from the courier that just left her alone. Myra opens the envelope and pulls out another letter from the mysterious person that sent her one two weeks ago.

Myra: Oh no… ANOTHER one?

[Myra sighs before reading it aloud.]

Myra: “You disappoint me, Myra.

I actually thought you were going to beat Kendra Classic tonight. But maybe, just maybe, at your age, it’s all finally catching up to you. Let’s be honest with each other just like we’ve always been. You’re 33. With the injuries you’ve suffered, including a notorious one that made you injury prone for so long, and with having gone through a pregnancy, you and I both know you don’t have THAT much time left in professional wrestling. Do you seriously want to waste these last, remaining years of your career being an embarrassment to yourself like you’ve been this entire year? Do you really want to be an embarrassment to your DAUGHTER?”

Myra: Okay, that’s IT! FUCK this bastard! Whoever he or she is! Ugh… this letter’s not done yet…

“You had the world at your fingertips 12 months ago as the GCW Global Champion… even as you were taking orders like a little bitch from Silas Mason in UWA being Rachel Lee’s minion. Ah… but that was the career choice that put you where you are now, wasn’t it?”

[Myra pauses, widening her eyes in shock as an indication that the mystery person hit close to home.]

Myra: “You should have heeded warnings you got CONSTANTLY to stay away from them. Deny it… but deep in your heart, you know that’s what ails you. But I am the key, the cure, the one person that can help you evolve to something so much better than what THEY reduced you to. Doesn’t the best women’s wrestler of her generation deserve so much better than this? You have my number.

Call me.

Or else I’ll have to take matters into my own hands.

Your Savior.”

[Myra shreds the letter in half and then in quarters.]

Myra: Okay, time to take this fucker more seriously. I know this fucker… whoever he or she is. But I’m not calling ANYONE. I’m not playing this stupid mind game!

[Myra walks away, but little does she know that there are TWO hooded figures nearby that were spying on her. They are both heard laughing as they walk away to end the scene.]

Francis Taylor Gold Rush Tournament Semi-Final
Jessica Jones vs. Sierra Michaels

[Sierra’s fast paced, high risk offense keeps Jessica off balance early on but Jessica slows the pace considerably and uses technical wrestling and submission moves to wear her down, focusing primarily on the leg. Sierra fights back and eventually manages to connect with The Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body Press! Before she can cover Melanie McBride’s music hits and she appears at the top of the stage. Sierra turns her back to Jessica, shouting at Melanie. Jessica then recovers and drills Sierra with Deformation! Jessica locks Sierra in the Four Card Trick! Sierra taps out!]
WINNER: Jessica Jones

(We cut backstage where we spot Samuel Price standing next to Aubrianna Powers.)

Samuel: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is none other than Aubrianna Powers…

(Powers shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: No! Wrong! You got it all wrong!

Samuel: Huh?

Aubrianna: I am Simply The Best…The Absolute Best…The Very Best…The Sexiest of them All…and as of Survival of the Fittest, The Most Valuable Powers…so try again, numb nuts!

(Price sighs.)

Samuel: Ok…welcome my guest at this time, Simply The Best…The Absolute Best…The Very Best…The Sexiest of them All…and The Most Valuable Powers, AUBRIANNA POWERS!

(Powers smirks.)

Aubrianna: Damn right! So what do you want, Sammy?

Samuel: I wanted to congratulate you on your tag team win tonight with Melanie McBride as part of The Elite. Can we expect more of that from you two?

Aubrianna: Oh sure, but it won’t stop there. I mean, I still have high standards to live up to. I have dreams and I am damn sure going to fulfill those dreams. I am The Very Best, I have been saying it ever since I debuted in this company, and it is time for me to prove that point once and for all in the one match that beyond anything else separates greatness from weakness and that is the Civil War Match. So here’s your little scoop, Sammy, The Elite, and in particular me, will be a part of The Civil War Match and I am going to be your winner and I will go on to main event Resurrection. And here’s another spoiler for you, Sammy…when I do main event Resurrection, it will be Simply The Best Resurrection Main Event of all time because it has ME in it!

(Powers walks off.)

In her dressing room, Brooklyn Smith has just finished changing in her ring attire for tonight's main event match, when there is a knock at the door. Brook opens the door to a crying Jazmyn Rain. Brook immediately looks alarmed at Jaz's current state and pulls her into the room.

Brooklyn: "Jaz, what's wrong babe? Talk to me!"

Jazmyn: "I...I...I'm fired!"

Jaz sobs as Smith looks completely bewildered. She hugs Jaz, at a loss for words.

Brooklyn: "What do you mean fired? That makes no sense, Jaz! What the hell happened?"

Jaz steps back and takes a deep breath to calm herself to where she can at least talk.

Jazmyn: "I fucked up Brook. I'm so stupid! All my hard work over the past 15 months...for nothing!"

Brook: "What happened, damn it?!"

Jazmyn: "It's so stupid. I'm so stupid. I...somehow, lost the Global Championship belt. I thought I packed it in my gym bag, but when I got to the arena, it wasn't in there. I reported it to Francis, thinking, you know, she would get people to search for it or whatever...but she got more pissed than I've ever seen her...and she fired me on the spot!"

Jaz's lip starts to quiver again, and Brook, feeling sick to her stomach with guilt, squeezes Jazmyn's hand.

Brooklyn: "Jaz...she totally over-reacted. Let me talk to her."

Jazmyn shakes her head.

Jazmyn: "No. You're not going to change her mind. This was my fuck up, I need to face the consequences. Anyhow, I better get going. Francis was only giving me 15 minutes, then security was going to escort me...out of the building."

A tear rolls down Jazmyn's cheek, which Brook wipes away. Biting her lip with her own eyes watering now, Brook takes a deep breath.

Brooklyn: "You don't understand Jazzy...it wasn't your fault."

Jazmyn: "Yes, yes it was Brook! I lost the belt! Who the fuck does that?!"

Brooklyn: "NO Jaz! It was me!"

Jazmyn: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Brook hangs her head briefly, then confesses.

Brooklyn: "I...I went in your bag, looking for a hairband to borrow...and I saw the belt. At first, I just put it over my shoulder and looked in the mirror...you know, imagining what it would be like to be Global Champion...then, I got the idea of hiding it from you. So, I...umm...gave it to El Perro...I was going to get it back from him before our match! I swear! Are you sure you're fired, Jazzy?"

Jazmyn nods, looking very upset now.

Jazmyn: "Yes. Francis was pretty pissed, like I said."

Brooklyn: Well, we gotta go talk to her...make this right!"

Jazmyn: "You're damned right you do."

Brook flinches at the tone of Jaz's voice, but nods and starts for the door. When she opens it, Derek is standing there in front of her, holding the belt, grinning. Brook stops in her tracks, confused, then looks back at Jazmyn. At this point, Jazmyn can't hold it in any longer and she bursts out laughing.

Jazmyn: Oh my Gosh I got you!"

Brooklyn: "You...you set me up?"

Both Jaz and Derek are laughing now, but Brook's features are impossible to read.

Brooklyn: "You honestly had me believing you were fired! You were crying and everything!"

Jazmyn: (through laughter) "Onions from catering!"

Brook stands staring at Jazmyn, speechless for several seconds, before breaking out into a grin.

Brooklyn: "You've learned well, grasshoppah."

Now, all three are laughing hard. Jazmyn walks over to Derek, taking the belt from him before kissing him quickly.

Jazmyn: "Thank you sweetheart. Us girls have to get ready for our match.

The couple say their goodbyes and Jaz shuts the door. She looks at Brook a little shyly.

Jazmyn: "So, I didn't go too far? I just thought you needed a taste of your own medicine. I was really panicked when I couldn't find the belt before."

Brook grins.

Brooklyn: "I don't get angry...I get even."

Jazmyn: "So, are you going to talk in cliches all evening? We need to get ready for the Soviet Gingers."

Brook sits down, sobering a little thinking about their upcoming match.

Brooklyn: "I know the title isn't on the line, but being a former tag-team champion, this is really exciting for me. Not to mention, you and I wrestling as a team. It's pretty cool, right?"

Jazmyn: "Yeah, that is really cool! And you know what, it's probably something we could both use right now. I'm surprised this isn't a thing more often. I just hope you're doing okay considering... well... you know...."

Jazmyn pauses, clearly wanting to avoid the subject of Ian McKinnon as much as possible.

Brooklyn: "Ian. I don't know whether to feel sad, disappointed, angry, or guilty when it comes to him. We obviously saw our relationship differently....so differently. How does that even happen?"

Brook shakes her head, her question rhetorical.

Brooklyn: "But, you know what? I have great friends like you and Liv and Tim...and I have Darian. I know I'm a good person, no matter how he tries to make me feel. He said it over Twitter...he accepted my challenge. I never thought I'd be facing Ian, of all people, in a grudge match, but it will be good for both of us. Until then, I can't stop living. Life is too short, you know?"

Jazmyn: "Definitely. Like I told you before, this has so many shades of when I dealt with Jefferson. He tried so hard to make me feel like I'd never have a regular life, that I was doomed of being imprisoned by my own demons of the time. I hated that it came to what it did, but there was no other way. Of course, the rest is history. I do remember trying to live a good life at the time also. But of course, like you said, life's too short. We can't worry about those things. The Soviet Gingers are definitely far from slouches and you know they're going to do everything underhanded in their power to win."

Brooklyn: "Yeah. It may not be a title match, but I know both of them seem to feel like they've been overlooked for a long time. They're going to take this match as seriously as if the belts were on the line. What if we win, though, Jazzy? I mean, I know you are Global Champion, but wouldn't winning change things? Does GCW even have a policy about holding multiple titles? I'm just thinking we'd have a claim to challenge for the belts if we win...Or maybe that would mean Me and Liv would have a claim since you are already a champion."

Brook shrugs and giggles.

Brooklyn: "Am I over-thinking things again?"

Jazmyn: "You're not, I know where you're coming from. But at the same time, it's not something we should be worrying about. Plus, I don't want to get greedy either with titles, if you know what I mean. I'm not worrying about championship implications, I'm focused on making sure we come out of this with a victory. You and Liv will have your time in the future when it comes to being in that tag title picture again, I can promise that. But for now, let's focus on getting that win. The less distractions with these gingers, the better!"

Brook nods her understanding.

Brooklyn: "You're right. I just tend to get ahead of myself sometimes. Sorry."

Brook smiles happily.

Brooklyn: "I thought our training this week was so great. It made me feel even closer to you, if that's even possible. I'm ready to go out there and kick some Soviet ass with my BFF!"

Jazmyn: "Same here! There is nothing or anyone that is going to stand in our way of victory tonight!"

Jazmyn and Brooklyn exchange a hug and they both leave the scene, ready to take on the Soviet Gingers in the main event of Livewire.

Francis Taylor Gold Rush Tournament Semi-Final
Jenni Anderson vs. Timothy Myers

[Myers started out fast and furious here against Jenni, using a power based offense against the much smaller Jenni. But a well-timed distraction from Dora War allowed Jenni to take advantage. Jenni uses a fast paced, striking offense followed by a slower paced, methodical, wearing down of Myers. Tim fights back into it with a spear! The two begin to battle back and forth, tit for tat, until Myers manages to land The Room Spun! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Timothy Myers

(We cut to what appears to be the boiler room area of the arena. The feminine figure of Melanie McBride steps out of the shadows and into what little light there is. She has a devious grin on her face as she stares into the camera.)

Melanie: Survival of the Fittest...heh, it’s funny, because the whole concept of evolution is based upon the scientific fact of survival of the fittest, and it was at Survival of the Fittest when my own friends and family, the Nirvana family that is, claimed that I left them, that I abandoned their cause, and Sierra Michaels even went as far as to say that I’m devolving, that I’m regressing…

(She shakes her head.)

Melanie: No, Sierra, I am not devolving. I am not regressing. I have not forgotten the lessons that YOUR masters taught me. That should be self-evident from what I did tonight alongside Aubrianna Powers. The Elite dominated Ginger Nation. The Elite dominated The Truth and Damian Snow. I am still the evolved, ruthless, wrecking machine that worked alongside you, Sierra. I am still the monster that orchestrated the annihilation of Kurt Logan and Alisa Whitehall.

(She snickers.)

Melanie: And if you don’t believe me, just try me. You will have to try me, Sierra, because I am not going to heed your pathetic warning. I am not going to quit this wrestling industry. Nothing you can say can make me tremble in fear. If anything, it is you who should be trembling in fear, fear of what I am capable of when pushed to the limits. I can and will put you on injured reserve alongside Kurt and Whitehall. I am no longer the innocent, sweet Melanie McBride from years ago. I am still that darkened, realistic, EVOLVED Melanie McBride that Nirvana crafted. I didn’t leave Nirvana, Nirvana left me with their double standards. Sierra, you are allowed to have your own friends and family, you are allowed to have a relationship with your brother Joey, but I am supposed to cast my SISTER Karen McBride…yes, she is my sister, adoption is irrelevant…and why am I supposed to cast her aside but you don’t have to cast Joey aside? Answer that, Sierra.

(She shakes her head.)

Melanie: You can’t answer that. The fact is Nirvana has been treating us differently, Sierra. Nirvana abandoned its own principles and thus abandoned me. I am the one upholding the true principles of Nirvana and yet you have gall to give me a warning? Allow me to give you a warning, Sierra.

(She points at the camera.)

Melanie: You will stay out of my business. I am willing to show YOU mercy if you stay out of my business and so long as you stay away from my friends and especially my family. An attack on my friends and family will be considered a declaration of war and trust me, Sierra, you do not want a war with me.

(The scene shifts.)

Main Event
Non-Title
The Soviet Gingers vs. Jazmyn Rain & Brooklyn Smith

[Brooklyn and Anastasia would be the two that started the match and things began with a brawl before an errant lariat by Anastasia was countered into an armdrag. Brooklyn would take control from there in the early going before she took to the skies and brought her down with a diving cross body drop. It led right into a cover, but Anastasia would kick out. Jazmyn was tagged in, but Anastasia would rally against the Global Champion and keep her at bay. Anastasia would strike with some powerful punches to stymie her until she brought her down with a running spinebuster. Anastasia would make the cover, but Jazmyn kicked out. Karina was tagged in and she enjoyed toying with Jazmyn, but Jazmyn would make a rally of her own. She would outpace Karina for the next few minutes until she brought her down with a springboard flying forearm smash! Jazmyn would make the cover, but Karina kicked out. Brooklyn was tagged back in and Karina was fired up with her rally. Some of Anastasia’s cheating helped, but ultimately, the rally would culminate with Karina giving Brooklyn a massive running powerslam right into a cover. Brooklyn would kick out, but the tag team champions would constantly trade tags to keep Brooklyn separated from Jazmyn. This tactic would work and a double vertical suplex seemed to end it, but Jazmyn broke up the fall. Brooklyn and Karina were legal and then Brooklyn took herself and Karina down with a tilt-o-whirl headscissors. Race to the corner resulted in a tie and Jazmyn and Anastasia being back in. Things were even, but the Global champion took control with a lariat. Jazmyn began to seriously rally and had taken down Anastasia with a senton bomb. However, Karina got involved with a blindside and suddenly, the Soviet Gingers had Jazmyn double teamed. Things would look seriously bleak until Brooklyn speared Karina out of nowhere causing both of them to roll out of the ring. Anastasia got Jazmyn up, but Jazmyn countered with a knee to the gut, causing her to double over and then… Rain Drop! Jazmyn turned her over and stepped through the ropes. The springboard and… RAIN SPLASH! The crowd erupted with cheers as the Global champion hooked the leg of Anastasia and got the three count!]

WINNERS: Jazmyn Rain and Brooklyn Smith

[Jazmyn got her hand raised as the crowd wildly cheered her, but the Global champion wasted little time leaving the ring to check on Brooklyn. She helped her get up and Brooklyn indicated that she was okay, leading to an embrace between the two. The announcers praised their teamwork and the way they were able to pull through quite a tough challenge while Karina pulled Anastasia out and looked back at the victors with anger in her eyes. The referee handed Jazmyn her title and both she and Brooklyn would celebrate with the fans to close out the broadcast.]