Want to thank everyone!

admin
Site Admin

Want to thank everyone!

Post by admin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:04 pm

I want to thank everyone who showed for our two go-home shows before the upcoming pay per view. Shotgun 7.15 and Livewire 7.14 were both very good shows, at least in my opinion. And I'm judging based primarily on other people's work. We've had a nice build to our next pay per view, For Glory & Gold, and I'm real excited about it will look once your segments are added. Speaking of which, that event is NEXT Saturday (August 18th). It's a joint Shotgun/Live affair, as all PPVs are, and thus I will be splicing the show together and posting it. You may send segments to randy if you want but he'll just end up forwarding them to me anyway, so it might be just quicker if you send them directly to me.lol I know I originally said it would be 10:00 am but seeing how successful Livewire worked by delaying the posting of results, giving some of you time to send in more segments, I think I will push deadline back two hours just to see what happens. Plus you Shotgun folks are used to a later deadline anyway, it's only fair I compromise somewhat.

So how does 12:00 noon EST on Saturday August 18th sound? Have your segments in to me by that point.

Once again, thank you for all that you do and thank you to all of you new people who have joined. Seeing the fresh new faces here in GCW makes me so happy. This was the first fed I ever created, started it as a roleplay fed back in 2002, took nearly a decade long hiatus before I brought it back as an angle fed, and now to see it flourish like this just makes my day. Thank you for giving it a chance, I can't accurately express how much it means to me to see all of you here.

Now that I got the mushy crap out of the way, let's make For Glory & Gold 2018 a big hit!