Shotgun 08.02

randy

Shotgun 08.02

Post by randy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:36 pm

The jumbotron comes to life with pre-recorded footage...part 2 of Sam Price's interview with Brooklyn Smith.

Sam: "What about Chantelle Chambers? Title or not, you have to be thinking about the seven months she cost you, as well as the World Championship. Will you be looking for a match against her, a way to exact a little retribution?"

Smith shakes her head.

Brooklyn: "No, I won't."

Sam: "Has Chantelle even reached out to you during your time on injured reserved?"

Brooklyn: "As a matter of fact, she has."

Price looks surprised, his mouth dropping open, but ever the professional, he quickly regains his composure.

Sam: "How did that go?"

Brooklyn: "It actually went really well. She feels awful about how badly I was hurt...she genuinely did not mean to put me out of action. Before you ask...yes, I do believe her. We have remained in touch, and have become friends in the process. She is a really cool person, and very caring...although she'll probably kill me for saying so."

Brook smiles, and Sam is a little speechless momentarily.

Sam: "So, could we see the two of you teaming up in the ring sometime in the near future?"

Brook shrugs.

Brooklyn: "Obviously, Chantelle's top priority is winning back the World Championship, but I would certainly welcome teaming up with her if the opportunity presented itself."

Sam: "Switching geers to what has to be a less-than-comfortable topic for you...how is Darion?"

Brook's face falls and she takes a deep breath.

Brooklyn: "Well, he has a serious concussion...so, not good. Ironic, right?"

Brook sighs again.

Brooklyn: "Sorry. It's just so hard to watch someone you love go through what he's going through. I think seeing him suffer is worse than when I went through it myself. Anyhow, he has the usual symptoms...headaches, dizziness, nausea. There's been a little improvement, I guess, but he won't be wrestling this Saturday...or next Saturday. He is in good spirits, though...or, he tries to stay in good spirits. It's really hard to do when you feel like someone is running a jackhammer on your skull. You know Darion, though, he tackles everything with humor."

Sam grabs a tissue from a nearby box and holds it out to Brook, who takes it with thanks before dabbing at her eyes.

To be continued.
--

I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

“Look in my eyes what do you see?”
“The cult of personality!”

(The sound of “Cult of Personality” echoes throughout the arena. The crowd boos loudly as Destiny Van Stanton steps out onto the stage. She isn’t alone. To her right, embracing her tightly, is her husband Mason Van Stanton. The two kiss passionately as Mason’s brother, Henry Van Stanton emerges next to them. Destiny spins around, motioning proudly to her GCW World Championship, and then begins to make her way down towards the ramp, Henry and Mason in tow, ignoring the loud jeers and boos from the audience. She steps up onto the steel steps and then onto the ring apron itself. She poses there, taking in the crowd reaction. Then she steps into the ring and retrieves a microphone.)

Destiny: When you become champion you are no longer the hunter. You are the hunted. I know this from experience. I was the greatest champion to come out of the Southeastern Wrestling Conference. I know first hand about what it takes to be the target of everyone’s desires. Everyone wants what I have…

(She pats the championship belt wrapped around her waist.)

Destiny: ...Glory Braddock wants it, Minerva wants it, and Chantelle Chambers wants it…

(She snickers.)

Destiny: ...tonight the number one contender for MY world championship will be announced. Who will it be? Who knows. What I can tell you is that it will not be Chantelle Chambers.

(The crowd boos loudly.)

Destiny: Chantelle, your time has come and gone you bloody tart. It’s my time now and all eyes are now upon me, YOUR World Champion! And no one will ever take it from me, especially not you because as our beloved owner and my brother in law already stated, YOU ARE SUSPENDED!

Just then, the big screen springs to life, with Chantelle Chambers being seen on it from her rally by the Ohio River across the street. There is a good-sized contingent of GCW fans at the rally standing out in the cold to catch a glimpse of the Beverly Hills Bombshell.

Chantelle: Destiny, I think I can speak for everyone here and everyone at the arena there when I say we’re sick and tired of listening to your crap!

(Both crowds roar, prompting Destiny to complain to Henry. Henry takes the microphone from Destiny.)

Henry: I don’t know who’s responsible for putting you on MY show, but YOU are still SUSPENDED for interfering last week when you were supposed to be barred from the arena. So, production, before I figure out who’s responsible and have them fired, please cut Ms. Chambers’ feed off.

(The feed doesn’t get cut off, and Chantelle smirks.)

Chantelle: It’s okay, Henry. I’ve seen men unable to perform as well. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.

(The crowd roars as Henry’s face turns red with anger. He yells into the microphone.)

Henry: TURN IT OFF! TURN HER FEED OFF!

(Before the feed gets cut, however, Broderick Chase, the manager of Chantelle Chambers, steps out from the back with a microphone in hand.)

Brod: It’s okay, Mr. Van Stanton…

Henry: That’s DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

(The Brod grins.)

Brod: Right… “Doctor”. I hope you don’t mind, but I tipped your production staff to keep the screen running for our meeting.

Henry: What “meeting”?

Brod: Well, I’ve sent numerous reminders to your office. I would have dealt with it off cameras, but it seems like SOMEONE was avoiding my calls.

(Henry scoffs as The Brod reaches the ring, climbing in.)

Brod: But in a nutshell, we have to discuss the terms of my client’s rematch.

(The crowd roars with cheers as Destiny and Mason laugh.)

Henry: How many times do we have to tell you. Chantelle gets no rematch. She doesn’t compete for the World Championship again.

(The Brod scratches his head.)

Brod: I had a feeling you might say something like that, so I decided to come out here and give you an opportunity to save face and reverse your decision. It appears now like that won’t be happening, but far be it for me to just give up. I’ll give you one more chance to change your mind.

Henry: No.

Brod: Okay, two more chances.

Henry: Is this really your game? Annoy a title shot out of me? I know you were once a big-time promoter, but those days are gone! I am the most powerful man in this company! What I say goes! And I say Chantelle isn’t getting a rematch. Now, if you’ll vacate the ring and turn that screen off, we have to decide a REAL number one contender for DESTINY’S Championship. Maybe someone like… Darian Andrews. Oh wait… he’s injured. Maybe… Alexander Midas… oh, but he has his own issues right now.

(Henry leads Mason and Destiny in laughing. The Brod joins in the laughter.)

Brod: That’s good… that’s a good one. Final warning.

(The Brod steps right into Henry’s face. Mason goes to step forward, but Destiny holds him back.)

Henry: Or what? You’re nothing in GCW but a manager.

(Mason laughs especially hard at this, catching The Brod’s attention.)

Brod: I wouldn’t laugh if I was you, chump.

(This pisses Mason off again, and Destiny has to hold him back.)

Brod: Well, don’t let it be said that I never did anything to try and help you guys out. Henry, I gave you three opportunities… three… to change your mind and name Chantelle Chambers the number one contender. I gave you three chances to save face. You refused, so I guess I’m going to have to defer then to the brans of the operation…

(The Brod looks back towards the stage, his Cheshire grin on his face as Autumn Van Stanton emerges from the back to a loud roar from the audience. This shocks the Van Stanton siblings inside the ring.)

Autumn: Hello Henry…

Henry: Hello, Autumn! You know I always love seeing you but, uh, what are you doing here?

Autumn: You know damn well why I’m here, Henry. What I can’t understand is why you chose to align yourself with a scumbag like your brother Mason. Or have you forgotten about Camelot? I know I haven’t. Aphrodite Noel used Mason’s connections to me in order to blackmail me into serving her and serving Camelot. You get that, Henry? Your brother Mason blackmailed me and yet you still chose to work with him and why? So Destiny could become world champion? Was it to keep Chantelle held back? Or have you just gone raving mad, you’re on a power trip?

(She shakes her head.)

Autumn: I don’t know what’s gotten into you, Henry, but it disgusts me that you are working side by side, voluntarily, with the man that abused your own wife. So when Broderick Chase came to me, I was more than happy to help him stick it to you, your brother, and his girls. The fix was most definitely in, Henry, and you thought all of your bases were covered. But you forgot one...me!

(The crowd cheers loudly.)

Autumn: As your wife I sit on the Board of Directors and have a great deal of influence over decisions made in this company. The Board is not very happy with your decision making as of late and neither am I. Thus, it is my pleasure to announce that I am overruling you. The suspension of Chantelle Chambers is not only lifted but she will get her rematch for the GCW World Championship at Civil War!

(The crowd roars loudly as Henry, Mason, and Destiny can be seen in abject horror, throwing a fit.)

Autumn: While I’m at it, I’ll fix another of your mistakes. Derek Powers will get his Heritage Title rematch against Julia Braddock at Civil War. Things will be done right in this company, Henry, whether you like it or not.

(The Brod waves at the Van Stantons in the ring as he steps through the ropes, hopping to the floor. Chantelle on the big screen still holds the microphone in her hand.)

Chantelle: Oh Destiny… I’m not finished with you yet! And after Civil War, no “fix” will be able to save you, because when the bell rings and I’ve beaten you, it will again be ALL EYES ON ME!

(The crowd roars while Destiny kicks the ropes, livid at her fortunes being turned. The colour in Henry’s face has gone away completely, and he stares at the stage where his wife still stands, now with The Brod.)

--

Debut Match
Jessica “MILF MONEY” Adams IN ACTION.

In a dominate performance, Jessica beats Sandy Hook with MILF Money (Swinging Reverse STO).

Winner: Jessica Adams.

--

Roderick Osborn: Joining me at this time... Derek Powers.

The camera pans to the side, revealing a disgruntled Derek Powers... obviously feeling the loss of the Heritage Title around his waist.

Osborn: Derek, after losing the Heritage Title to Julia Braddock...

Derek: CORRECTION, Osborn. I was ROBBED of MY Heritage Title, thanks to a corrupt referee! Get it right.

Osborn: Yes, well... be that as it may... it has been announced that you will have your chance to regain the Heritage Title at Civil War, where you will get your re-match against Julia Braddock! Your thoughts?

Derek: My thoughts? Despite should have never having lost MY Heritage Title, I will rectify that transgression at Civil War! Julia Braddock, Mason Van Stanton and the rest of their ilk think they have gotten one over on me... but all they truly did, was awaken the beast! To defeat the odds they will absolutely stack against me, I know that I am going to have to dig down deeper, go to that dark, dark place within my soul... and then unleash all my anger on Julia, and beat her to within an inch of her miserable life! I WANT my Heritage Title! I NEED my Heritage Title... and I will REGAIN my Heritage Title, and Heaven or Hell help whoever tries to stop me!

Osborn: Tonight, you will be teaming with Glory Braddock and Minerva to face the trio of Destiny Van Stanton and Wrestlings Most Wanted. You and Minerva have traded quite a few barbas over social media recently... can you two co-exist?

Derek: I don't really have a choice, do I, Osborn? Thanks to that idiot, Henry, if I don't team with Braddock and that... thing... then I'll be fired. Now Braddock, I can tolerate, her rep speaks for itself. The Swamp Witch, however? I find her repulsive, I find her useless... if she were on fire, I wouldn't piss on her to put it out! I'll work with them... but if that 'thing' starts anything, I'll knock her block off, simple as that!

Osborn: What about your opponents tonight?

Derek: Them? I'll use them to show Julia what'll be awaiting her at Civil War! Wrestlings Most Inept and Destiny Van Stanton are mere bugs that I will squash, along the path to getting back MY Heritage Title! My 'partners' can watch, as I do all the heavy work!

Osborn: Thank you for your time.

MUNDO DEL TIGRE vs THE RAINBOW CONNECTION

This match started off with both teams exchanging a sportsmanlike handshake before getting down to the action. Once the formalities were over, it was high-paced action, with Diaz and Lorraine using their high-flying backgrounds to keep the newcomers off-balance, and Adora and Savannah fighting back with their scrappy ingenuity. But a final result wasn’t to be. Just as the match was entering the home stretch, Kendra Classic and Hannah Myers emerged from the crowd on opposite sides of the ring, pulling Diaz and Savannah off opposite aprons, throwing each of them into the side walls. The Champions then slid into the ring and both charged at Adora and Lorraine, tackling them down as the referee called for the bell.

OFFICIAL RESULT: No Contest!

The bell kept ringing, but Wrestling’s Most Wanted continued their assault, with Kendra hitting Allison with the ClassiCrash and Hannah dropping Adora with Lights Out! Savannah and Carmen slid into the ring, looking to stem the tide, but Kendra and Hannah were ready and slid out of the ring the other side, satisfied with their handiwork as the tandems checked on their partners.

--

(We cut backstage where we show GCW Heritage Champion Julia Braddock standing by next to GCW journalist Dexter Russell.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and with me is my guest at this time, the GCW Heritage Champion Julia Braddock.

Julia: The pleasure is ALL yours, Dexter.

(Russell rolls his eyes.)

Dexter: Right, well tonight in a special champion against champion match, you face the GCW X Division Champion Princess Nava Farrin…

Julia: Whoa, hold on right there, Dexter. Princess is she?

(Braddock scoffs.)

Julia: I was a Princess before being a Princess was cool. I am the daughter of Aphrodite Noel, the only true QUEEN to ever grace the hallowed halls of Global Championship Wrestling. Nava can pass herself off as a princess all she wants but I am the only true ROYALTY that remains in this company. Tonight will be an excellent opportunity for me to prove it.

Dexter: Be that as it may, Princess Nava Farrin is also scheduled to defend her X Division Championship against your boyfriend, JaMarcus Avery, at Civil War. Is this just an excuse to soften her up?

(Braddock rolls her eyes.)

Julia: JaMarcus does not need my help, Dexter. He can and will defeat the fake princess and take the X Division Championship and he will do it all by himself.

Dexter: Last question, are you at all concerned with what happened earlier tonight regarding Autumn Van Stanton and the owner of the company Dr. Henry Van Stanton?

Julia: Autumn shouldn’t stick her nose where it doesn’t belong. That’s all I’m going to say on the matter. I trust Henry to handle this, just as I will handle Nava Farrin tonight, just like JaMarcus will take care of business at the Civil War to become X Division Champion. Because the fix is in.

(Julia turns and walks off.)

--

JaMarcus Avery IN ACTION.

The victim on this day? Prince Kaba? Yes. There is an actual wrestler called Prince Kaba. Was... because JaMarcus ragdolled him around for two minutes longer then the match should have lasted in reality. Bored, JaMarcus dropped The Prince with a Vertical Suplex Cutter he calls Court Marshalled. That was all she wrote. One. Two. Three.

Winner: JaMarcus Avery.

--

(We cut backstage where we find Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz standing side by side. Both have confident grins on their faces and both are dressed to kill, looking ready for action later tonight.)

Summer: Before we begin I want to remind all of the boys watching this...because let’s face it, very few live up to the standard of what is considered a man nowadays...that our faces are above our chest. I mean, I know how tempting it must be to just stare at our gorgeous bodies, especially considering the fact that Jessica and I look so damn hot, but do try to look us in the eyes when we talk to you.

(Collins and Lasiewicz snicker in unison.)

Summer: Now I understand that two weeks ago may have been a shock to many of you. I have been gone for quite some time and the last you had seen from me I was at the lowest point in my professional career. And Jessica here at the End of the Year Bash had been unfairly cast aside by her former allies in the Purity Movement. And it wasn’t a secret that Jess and I ended our relationship on some not so friendly notes. So yes, me and Jessica reuniting should have been a surprise to most of you. But if you want the real reason why she chose to trust me again, to work with me again, hear her for yourself.

Jessica: First allow me to address Purity. Purity will get their karma in due time. What goes around comes around and I will get my hands on you. Who knows? I may see your asses in the Civil War Match. You had better pray that we’re in different rings, otherwise I will cripple you. Right, Summer?

(Collins nods her head.)

Summer: Trust me, I know!

Jessica: But purity doesn’t just mean being a prude. And it damn sure doesn’t mean being in charge of some wild ass cult. As far as I am concerned, Summer and I are PURELY FABULOUS!

(Another bit of laughter escapes their lips.)

Jessica: Summer and I have indeed had a roller coaster of a relationship. We’ve been friends and we’ve been enemies. But when we’ve been on the same page, when we’ve worked together like a well oiled machine, we have been unstoppable. Let’s face it, me and Summer together are the total package of intelligence, incredible wrestling ability, and FABULOUS beauty. Why not use all of that to our advantage? Why not try to take on the world...or at least the tag team division here on Shotgun?

Summer: Two weeks ago with that idiot Leviticus was just a mere demonstration. Tonight our march back to the top of the tag team division begins with The McBride Corporation. You McBride sisters are wealthy, which I appreciate. But you are not up to the level of wrestling ability Jess and I operate on. You are not as intelligent as we are. And you are damn sure not as good looking as we are.

Jessica: Three strikes and you’re out. Tonight, you’re going to be the first of many tag teams to fall at our feet.

--

Fabulous vs. The McBride Corporation
[Karen and Summer start off the match with basic chain wrestling. Summer, the superior technical wrestler, gets the better of the contest and quickly tags out to Jessica. Jessica continues the submission based attack on Karen but then Melanie gets a cheap shot in allowing Karen to take advantage. Melanie comes in and the McBride sisters isolate Jessica in their corner. Jessica manges to tag out to Summer and then an all out fight breaks out as Karen and Melanie pair off against Summer and Jessica. Just then the crowd comes to life when Marie and Kimberly hit the ring. Jessica embraces the referee in a tight hug, bringing about a distraction. Kimberly drills Karen with The Shadowblade! Melanie and Sierra go to chase them off but that leaves Karen up to a Summer’s End from Summer Collins followed by In Your Dreams from Summer and Jessica! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Fabulous

--

Backstage….

The Princess Nava Farrin in her gold wrestling gear and beautiful robe can be seen being led through the backstage area by her protector Jhanvi and the Royal Guard along with her maidens that serve her hand in foot. The Princess looking beautiful as always, her long hair straightened and hanging down, perfectly made up with her nails polished white, skin shining vibrant. She has the biggest match of her short career in Julia Braddock, not only is she JaMarcus Avery’s girlfriend, she is also an elite athlete who has been around for quite some time….

She is also a Braddock.

The current Heritage Champion defeated Derek Powers for the title, that is a little incentive for the Princess considering Derek has been the nicest to her since her arrival. She takes a minute to stop and look around at the GCW Staff. She sees a young, intern, looks to be in his early twenties, Nava points at him, Jhanvi makes her way toward the young man, grabbing him by the shirt and dragging him in front of the Princess….

Princess Nava: “Peon, what is your name?”

Peon: “Billy.”

Princess Nava: “Billy? Your parents must’ve not been very imaginative calling you such a simple name. What is wrong with your hair?”

Billy looks like he rolled out of bed and didn’t bother doing anything with it. Nava runs her fingers through it, makes a look of disgust on her face, extends the hand so one of her maiden’s can clean and disinfect it….

Princess Nava: “Do you even bathe?”

Billy: “Yeah, I try to.”

Princess Nava: “Try? You are disgusting but at the same time you will do, as you’re a perfect representation of what this country is and though Julia Braddock is from England and comes from wealth in Kensington, she has decided to date a hoodlum and thug from the mean streets of…. Wherever he is from, that JaMarcus Avery. So, now she too is part of this lower class who have refused to take my hand and pledge allegiance to me so that I may take them out of this poverty and wretched state and show them the way. Peon….”

Billy: “Billy.”

Her eyes widen, Jhanvi quickly grabs him by the shoulder and drives him down to his knees….

Princess Nava: “What is your name again?”

Billy: “P…. Peon.”

Princess Nava: “Precisely. So Peon, tonight is a champion versus champion match, seems like I am getting a lot of those these days. Who is the better champion? Julia the Hoodlum Lover or me, the beautiful Princess?”

Billy: “You are….”

Jhanvi drives him down again….

Jhanvi: “You will address her as your grace, is that understood!?”

Billy: “Y…. yes….”

Princess Nava: “Good. Now that we have established, I am the better champion, holding this X-Division Championship while the Heritage title is now nothing but an embarrassment since my good friend and handsome ally, Derek Powers no longer holds it, let us proceed to the next question. Who is the most beautiful woman? Julia Braddock or me, the Princess?”

Billy: “Y… you are my grace.”

Princess: “You are getting very good at this Peon. So, I ask you another question. Who has the most riches, Julia Braddock or me, the Princess?”

Billy: “You… you are richer my grace.”

Nava adjusts the title as she asks for it from one of her maiden’s, holding it over her shoulder and cracking a smile….

Princess Nava: “Then I ask you one last question, Peon. Who is going to win tonight? Julia Braddock or me, the Princess?”

Billy: “Y…. you are my grace.”

Princess Nava: “Now you are learning…..”

She turns to the camera after Jhanvi points for her to focus her attention on, she cracks a smirk and speaks….

Princess Nava: “Do you see that, Hoodlum? Thug? Criminal? JaMarcus Avery, the lesson taught tonight is that everyone sooner or later will bow to me and pledge their allegiance and I will start with your girlfriend. After what they did to Derek Powers, I will exact a little revenge, he didn’t deserve that and as for you Julia Braddock, the Princess is impressed with your career, if you didn’t have so much sympathy for the poor and weren’t sacking under the sheets with a hoodlum then maybe I would have some respect for you, the fact is I do not. How dare you turn your back on the people that control society and this world? If you rather be a follower, a Peon and waste your riches so be it…. I on the other hand have bigger plans and the first is to hurt you, yes Julia, I am going to make an example so that your boyfriend can see what exactly I can do just like Darian Andrews, remember him? There is nothing Brooklyn can do to change that, go to her, confide in the peon and ask her how much it hurts when a loved one is put down like a lame horse?”

She stops for a moment, glancing over at Billy before turning back to the camera and speaks….

Princess Nava: “I am undefeated for a reason in singles competition and Julia Braddock, you would need all the help you can muster and even then, it will not be enough. I do not care about your accolades, I respect the fact you are a strong woman but that is all thrown out with your poor decisions. And now? JaMarcus Avery, this falls on your shoulders, she will pay for what you have done and how you’ve insulted me week after week. I am the evolution here, I am the future with my royalty and I want you to look at Billy, my newest Peon as he pledges allegiance to me…..watch Julia, Mr. Avery….”

She looks down at the kneeling Billy….

Princess Nava: “Take my hand, kiss it and pledge your allegiance to me, the Princess Nava Farrin.”

He hesitates for a moment before finally grabbing her hand and kissing it. She then turns to the camera and smirks….

Princess Nava: “It’s that simple Julia, JaMarcus, and now this young man will reap in the rewards and watch firsthand what I do to you Braddock. My name is Nava Farrin and I’m the new royalty in the GCW. After tonight, you will learn that I am aHEAD of the Curve.”

She starts to walk away…..

Princess Nava: “Come Jhanvi, let us deal with this traitor and hoodlum lover. Peon, stand on your feet!”

He slowly stands up….

Princess Nava: “Your name is now Abu!”

Billy: “But that’s a monkey’s name?”

Princess: “Yes, give him a hat and vest, we are done here…. Sānū calaṇā cāhīdā hai!”

She calls for them to go in her native tongue, they start to walk off camera as Jhanvi pulls Abu with her while Princess Nava heads to the ring…..

--

Champion vs Champion
Princess Nava Farrin (X-Division Champion) vs Julia Braddock (Heritage Champion)

The ending of the match came when Julia Braddock rolled Nava up. The referee tried fast counting one, two, three. To save the day was Jhanvi who pulled the referee outside the ring. The ref tried signaling the ring announcer to call the DQ, Madame Santos slid from under the ring, bit the referee’s ankle all while laughing hysterically.

As this was going on, JaMarcus ran down to the ring. Nava flattened Julia out with the Ashoka Chakra” (Headbutt to the face). JaMarcus slid in the ring. Nava used her quickness to avoid his attacks, but she wasn’t able to avoid him for long. He managed to knock her to the mat with a clothesline. Santos slid in the ring from behind, bit JaMarcus thigh. Jhanvi managed to get Nava out the ring. JaMarcus now stares at Santos. He had evil intentions, Jhanvi clubbed JaMarcus from behind allowing Santos a chance to escape. Jhanvi got outta dodge before JaMarcus could lay her out.

Jhanvi, Santos and Nava leave the ring. JaMarcus goes to check on Julia.

Official ruling on the match? No contest.

--

Backstage….

Somewhere in the back of the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, OH. Is where we see the “Gypsy Moth” and resident “Princess Killer” Minerva in her purple wrestling gear, black jacket with the hoodie and gypsy chain in hand. After successfully defeating Derek Powers even with some help which she doesn’t care, it was Powers that introduced the chair and her collision course against Glory Braddock, it is another chance to show that Minerva who came down to help Glory has already stated that she is her kill and no one else’s, looks to co-exist with her tag team partners, Derek Powers, the man she and him have been exchanging back and forth on Twitter and the woman she wants to face in Glory Braddock, the legend she admires and wants to beat for her own gain and notoriety….

Minerva will stop at nothing until she gets what she wants.

Facing the team of Wrestling’s Most Wanted, The World Tag Team Champions and the World Champion, Destiny van Stanton. Minerva’s blue eyes look up at the camera as she speaks…

Minerva: “The “Fix is In” as they want to call it. Chantelle Chambers no longer has eyes on her or maybe she had too many hence why she is not longer World champion, too much attention, that leads to jealousy, which leads to cheating and desperate measure, then you wonder why Destiny, my middle name, yes I was named after the nickname of my mother and the owners, the powers that be, the men who control us all like pawns on a chess board, the van Stanton’s find themselves altering results?

It happens when everyone wants what you have.

I’m a woman with little test, never needed anything to compliment my life. If I see something I want, I take it, never needing anyone’s permission to hold me back, I have never cared about rules, they are merely suggestions, if I don’t like them?

I won’t follow them.

Which is why I found this match very interesting and let’s forget the tirade of the man baby, Derek Powers, in the ring he is truly a specimen to watch, much like a caged gorilla ready to be released yet that means nothing in the long run, for when it comes time for me to enter the ring, there are no strings on me, I cannot be controlled, I will NOT be told what to do and if I decide that I want to end this partnership, so be it….

Then there is Glory Braddock.

See, I will protect her, I will fight alongside the Legend, we together could take the three top Champions of the GCW in Wrestling’s Most Wanted and Destiny, the spawn of the van Stanton’s and there is nothing they could do to stop us. The bourgeoisie has always been about success, they have never dwelled in survival. Derek Powers is a troglodyte, beating his chest loudly so that everyone could hear his pleas of injustice…..

That is why I do not cry, I laugh it off and then watch them drown in the tears of their own sorrow….

Just ask the Global Champion, Isabella Harker. So, is this the plan? The fix is in? Am I supposed to be worried about being cheated? No, for Glory, you have my word that I will do everything in my ability to protect our match, I do not care about Hannah Myers, Kendra Classic nor the World Champion….

That comes AFTER you Glory.

Destiny, I will leave you with this thought, plant the seed for whomever is World Champion after you and Chantelle have your little war? I will be the next n line to take it. Until then, consider yourself reprieved from my wrath for if I must stand with my enemies to go up against the Law and the Order of the GCW?

So be it, it’s always been my place to play rogue and renegade.”

She looks away for a second, all she is concentrating on is winning the match and protecting hers with Glory Braddock. If Derek Powers gets out of hand, she will belt him with a chair again, it doesn’t matter to Minerva though, she came to fight, doesn’t matter who’s on the other side, the Champions of Shotgun will make a nice little appetizer course before the Civil War. She turns back and speaks….

Minerva: “Who judges us in our actions? Who determines what we are? Good? Evil? We all must answer to a “Higher” power…..and authority even. Do the rules and regulations written by our Leaders dictate if a person is good? If a person is evil? Rules are merely suggestions. Those that break these rules, those that use them for personal gain and those that take their lives for granted only to face the err of their ways are not only judged but they are persecuted. To what extent do our laws go here in the GCW? The van Stanton’s?

So my question is…..

Does this legendary battle exist? Or is it a fabrication and twisted design of the beliefs that we as individuals have? Who is right? Who is wrong? Ask yourself that my three Champions, those who look upon me as trash and filth. All this “fresh meat” to ponder that simple question and I will show so you can see firsthand that NO ONE and I mean NO ONE will be excluded. Like the old saying goes, introduce a little Anarchy; Upset the established order and everything becomes Chaos……They call me insane but who is crazier?

The One that watches the Crime happen or in this case the “Fix” and does nothing? Or the One that brings Justice and law to the unjust and lawless? Am I a Psychopath? No………I am only one thing……

A Woman Trying to survive in this Evil World for I am ….

The Answer.”

Slowly turning to the camera, Minerva looks on with a stern look in her face…..

“I have entered here to the GCW and it comes with a price….

My soul.

I wanted everything that a normal child ever wanted, I had dreams and aspirations. I knew that one day I would be the greatest ballerina the world would ever see. I was that girl, daddy's little girl and one day I knew that I would make my father proud. What Dreams May come? Sometimes, loved ones that we lost so long ago come back in our dreams to give us a message. Maybe a forgotten friend? Maybe someone that can help find your way? Has that happened to you Destiny, Hannah and even you Kendra, while thinking of how much success you’d garner in the GCW? Did someone sell you the dream only for you to live the nightmare? Did you pray for this to happen? Did you wish for this opportunity? Never understanding the pound of flesh required to beat me? No, but something much more powerful.....for the “creator”, whomever that would be for you ladies didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but they did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Have I been saved?

No, not even close Champs, instead….

You’ve been warned.

Don’t be ignorant fools van Stanton’s, this is not a game, this is your awakening from the illusion you have created and while some become lost, not knowing the difference between the dream and the real, irrevocable when dealing with the fact that now they are no longer asleep. In this match you will learn horror, you will learn pain and you will feel defeat for I will open your eyes and educate you in what you refuse to see and as your fellow associates on this roster peek in introspection during our match, they too will learn that on this night in Cincinnati …..

Their epitaph was written.”

Minerva shakes her head, looking down with a frown on her face for it to quickly turn upside down as she looks up with a grin ear to ear……

“Everything around me is just, a beautiful world because I make it that way and as you lie in a pool of your own blood, oh my GCW Champions, the elite of this promotions, I will bow my head and in sadness know that what I am gazing upon is another slew of victims, isn’t that what we all are Derek Powers? Glory Braddock? Chantelle Chambers?

Victims?

Only if you allow it.

For whomever draws my name will simply become another Tragedy. We know how this ends Destiny and Wrestling’s Most Wanted, it was the result of the choices you and the Powers That Be made in your life that led to this moment, the crossing in our paths.

What will you do?

What can you do?

Nothing GCW and its unsuspecting victims because you are not ready to understand what I am about to unleash on you. It’s a shame that no one reaches for what I have realized, what I have seen, no one believes in themselves anymore and here I am offering you a chance to look inside that empty soul and see just how lost and misinformed you are.

So many doubters…..

So many cynics……

So many fools that will plummet to their own distraction. I offer you truth and instead I get skeptics? You try to brush off what I represent? Glory, do you doubt me? So nice to welcome a woman you knew nothing about to the GCW, I felt special, I really did. I refused to name drop, that came later when I started to choose who is next to play with for what you will see tonight is a message to all of the GCW decision makers, that no one is safe experiencing a silence in the darkness.

Shhhh…….

Listen closely….”

The gorgeous and mysterious gypsy puts her index finger on her lips….

“I will not yell.....

I will not scream….

I will only do as I say.

Can you hear it now, Destiny? Hannah and Kendra?”

She stares into the camera, cracking a half smile…..

“Can you hear the wind from the wings of the buzzards? Yes GCW, the body count will continue to rise, and then, only then will you hear not the Moth to a Flame, but a young woman kneeling over unnecessary casualties slowly singing her moonlight Sonata. Oh Champions and my partners alike, just like back home in the confides of Tombstone, this is MY Slaughterhouse and all of you are lined up…..unknowingly ready to be massacred. Many have searched for the “Secret of Life” and their journeys have taken them to too many different conclusions, the three women standing across from me and even the Silverback gorilla that stands next to me are prime examples of it, yet still searching for answers they cannot find. I can tell you exactly what the secret of life is …..”

Minerva again gazes into the camera, her head tilted slightly, lowered ever so slightly before smiling….

”IT ENDS.

Van Stanton’s, Tag Team Champions, I appreciate your heart and determination, I really do, in all my words if you take one thing out of it, then let it be the lesson life teaches and no one ever learns….

There are no miracles, no fairytales or happy endings for hopes and dreams shattered….

Courtesy at the hands of The Princess Killer.”

The dark and eerie Minerva tilts her head back and starts to laugh while spreading her arms out….

Licking her lips and narrowing her icy blue eyes….

*STATIC*
---

Main Event
Wrestling's Most Wanted & Destiny Van Stanton vs. Glory Braddock, Minerva, & Derek Powers

The team of Glory, Minerva and Derek. For the most part; they kept their heads in the game. There was tension, obviously. Mainly on Derek Powers end towards his partners. Tagging himself in for instance. When he was on the apron he barked out orders. Clearly Glory and Minerva weren’t thrilled. As you would expect, the tag team champions and the current World Champion took advantage of every communication break down.

The match came down to Minerva and Destiny in the ring. Just as Minerva was about to go for the kill; Derek tags himself in. He wanted the glory. Arrogance comes with a price. Having enough, Minerva spewed her black mist into Derek’s eyes. Glory didn’t approve. Minerva quickly dropped Glory with a stinging right. She dragged Glory out the ring, put her on her shoulders and walks away from the ring leaving Derek Powers to fend for himself.

As you would imagine with mist sprayed into his eyes, he couldn’t do much of that. A Destiny Cutter was all it took for the victory.

Winners: Wrestling’s Most Wanted and Destiny Van Staton.

With no Glory or Minerva to save Derek. Mason’s girls continued to beat on Derek Powers with the express intention of taking him out. Princess Nava ran down to the ring. Even with her and Jhanvi, it was three on two. Have no fear, like a bat outta hell, Chantelle rushed down to the ring with a steel chair in hand. Mason called out to his girls to get out of dodge.

Mason, Wrestling’s Most Wanted and Destiny stood on top of the ramp. Nava and Jhanvi checked on Derek. Chantelle stared at Mason and company. The show ends with Destiny holding up her World Championship as Chantelle makes the belt motion gesture to let the world know she is coming for what was stolen from her.