GCW Draft Show 2019

admin
Site Admin

GCW Draft Show 2019

Post by admin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:01 pm

GCW DRAFT SHOW - June 1, 2019 (PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC)

“Change Is Inevitable”

(We see video of Glory Braddock and Timothy Myers fighting Henry and Mason Van Stanton at Resurrection.)

“One Must Be Ready To Rise To The Occasion”

(We see video of Minerva winning the GCW World Championship.)

“Otherwise You Will Go Down In Flames”

(We see video of Andrew Raynes defeating Nadia Allen to win the North American Title. We see Brooklyn Smith defeating Princess Nava for the X Division Title.)

“Tonight, Ready Or Not”

“CHANGE!”
“IS!”
“HERE!”

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

(We cut to Robert E. Lee in the ring. The first chords of "When Legends Rise" begins to play over the PA system...)

Legs are tied, these hands are broken
Alone I try with words unspoken
Silent cry, my breath is frozen
With blinded eyes, I fear myself

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the OWNER of Global Championship Wrestling, she is The British Bombshell, she is The Best in the World, she is GLORY BRADDOCK!

(Glory Braddock steps out onto the stage, wearing a purple sparkly dress that extends down to just below the knees, black high heel patent leather pumps, and her long silky smooth blonde hair hanging unrestrained to shoulder length. She really does look like a million bucks and grins from ear to ear, gazing out at the crowd for a moment before making her way down the entrance ramp.)

It's burning down, it's burning high
When ashes fall the legends rise
We burned it out oh my oh why

Throat is dry, my vision's fading
I'm paralyzed and left here waiting
Taking time just one step forward
Won't lose my mind, I'm here to stay

(The British Bombshell steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring.)

It's burning down, it's burning high
We burned it out oh my oh why

(Once in the ring Glory heads to the center of the ring and poses once more. Then the music dies down slowly...)

Glory: Guess who’s back in charge?

(The crowd pops loudly. Braddock nods her head.)

Glory: That’s right, boys and girls, together with Timothy Myers, the tyrannical reign of Henry Van Stanton and his brother Mason Van Stanton has been brought to an end. The days of them throwing their weight around is over. The days of authority figures unfairly throwing their weight around is over. A sense of normalcy is going to return to GCW, that much I can guarantee you. And like I said, I couldn’t have done it without Tim Myers.

(She points at the camera.)

Glory: I owe you one, mate.

(She chuckles.)

Glory: It never should have come to this, to be perfectly honest. And in the lead up to Resurrection, I thought a great deal about Henry’s words and perhaps he did have a reason to be concerned about me regaining power. I lost control of this company because of my own actions. But I’m a big enough person to admit my mistakes. I’m also a smart enough individual to learn from my mistakes. I realize that I’ve been blessed with a second chance to run a company that I initially brought back to life in 2012. Not everyone gets a second chance but I have one. And believe me, I will not waste this singular opportunity. And I will begin by reintroducing the policy of non-intervention from the ownership.

(Braddock nods her head.)

Glory: That’s right, it was a policy initially introduced by Henry and I actually approved of it. He stepped back and let the General Managers of Shotgun and Livewire handle the business of running Shotgun and Livewire. Near the end of his career he went bloody bonkers and started throwing his weight around like a bully. But not anymore. The General Managers are here for a reason, they are here to do a job, and I am going to allow them to do their job. I will involve myself only if absolutely necessary. In other words, my non-intervention is not a blank check for them to do whatever the hell they want to do. Furthermore, I would like to announce that I am going to fill a position that has been vacant for many years here in GCW; the office of President. The new President of Global Championship Wrestling will be assisting me in various day to day activities, because let’s face it, between being the owner of GCW, running a wrestling school, and competing for SCW, I am a very busy British Bombshell!

(The crowd cheers and Glory smirks.)

Glory: That being said, the new President of GCW is going to be none other than my husband, Kurt Logan!

(The crowd cheers loudly. Just then…)

“Look in my eyes what do you see?”
“The cult of personality!”

(The sound of “Cult of Personality” echoes throughout the arena. The crowd boos loudly as Mason Van Stanton steps out onto the stage in an all black suit and black silk shirt combo.)

Glory: Cut his music!

(The music abruptly ends. Mason smirks knowingly.)

Glory: What the bloody hell are you doing here?

Mason: You thought you could get rid of me that easily, Braddock? You’re wrong. You only got rid of my idiot brother, Henry. That match ended his run as the owner of GCW. But that outcome did not affect me in any way, shape, or form. And even if you thought about trying to throw me out of the building for, oh let’s say, trespassing, let me tell you right now that you can’t. Because I am still a legally documented manager of my wife Destiny Van Stanton as well as Chastity Noel and the greatest tag team in GCW, Hannah Myers and Kendra Classic, Wrestling’s Most Wanted. So go ahead, throw me out on my ass, I know that’s what you want to do. But if you do it, then you will have a legal battle on your hands, Glory. And do you really want that problem, in addition to all of the other problems you have right now?

Glory: What do you want, Mason? And you’d better make it fast. My patience is running thin, to the point that I’ll risk not only throwing your ass out but also risk the legalities of assaulting you as well.

(Van Stanton gulps somewhat nervously but maintains his composure.)

Mason: I’m just here to let you know that I am far from being done here in GCW. If you thought getting rid of Henry would solve all of your problems then you were sadly mistaken. The truth is that I was just using Henry. I manipulated him and played him for the fool that he is. Having the ownership in my back pocket made it easy to run roughshod over this damn company.

Glory: Yeah? Well it’s not gonna happen again, mate. Not as long as I’m in charge. You manipulated Henry but you can’t bully me.

Mason: Maybe not but there are other ways. I ran this company once before, I’ll do it again. My girls will once again retake control of this company, whether you like it or not. And it doesn’t matter which brand we end up on, Shotgun and Livewire BOTH are hereby put on notice. The Van Stanton Train cannot be stopped. So you’d better know your role and get in line while you still have a chance.

(The scene shifts.)

The show shifts to a pre-made video package showing the sun-soaked lands of Tampa, Florida and the coast of the bay. The camera pans up and over to a woman running along the beach and then shifts to an up close of her looking into the camera as sweat beads down from her forehead.

Kat Lopez: I’ve always been told that I didn’t belong. But I’ve never wanted or needed to belong anywhere. If I want something, I fight for it. That’s what I am. I’m a fighter. I’m a killer.

The package shifts to clips of Kat in MMA gear fighting in shows around Florida. And landing stiff kicks and punches that lay out her opponents. Kat’s reaction to each knockout is cool and nonchalant as she walks away.

Kat: This is what I was put on this earth to do. To fight. I used to go from cage to cage and knock out any competitor they put in front of me. It was all business. Whatever it takes to win. They hit me hard, but I always came back and hit them even harder. That’s what has always defined me. I didn’t grow up in a poor household with parents who couldn’t provide for me. But I didn’t want the type of life they wanted for me. I’m an individual. They cleared a path and I took a detour. I’m not that typical millennial that just hopes and dreams for their parents to get them through the door.

Clips of Kat working out in a gym and in a ring and aiding in training others are shown.

Kat: I could have gone to college and become a lawyer or some other fancy position. But I chose to stick with the gym and show people a different way. They wanted strength and I showed them how to develop themselves into stronger people. In return they showed me another way to channel this energy. Another type of ring. And I fell in love with wrestling harder than anything else I’ve ever loved. I haven’t even been doing this that long but it all feels natural. It feels like not only was I born to fight, but I was born to fight in exactly this way.

The scene shifts to Kat in her rainbow inspired gear as she shadow boxes at the camera and then it fades to a half grin on her face.

Kat: People ask me, what’s your deal? What makes you, you? What defines you? What do they want to hear from me? Do they want me to say I’m that next big thing or that I’m here to change the world of wrestling as we know it? I’m here to fight. I’m here to win. And when it’s all said and done, you’re go to see me hold a lot of titles in this company. GCW found me. Maybe I’m a diamond in the rough. But I’ll be shining brighter than all the rest before you know it.

The scene ends with Kat throwing a kick at the camera and it fading to black as her foot crosses the screen.

Backstage….

The camera pans to Lenore Price-Mason in her beautiful gear, Ms. Budde in her sassy wrestling outfit and Langley Lohan in her tight Ring Gear from her Football days. Lenore smiles and looks up at the camera…

Lenore: “They call it a “Women’s Revolution”, the chance for my sex to finally have their own spotlight and platform to shine, speak and lead in a Man’s World. Have I not already done what most women have sat at home and wished they did? Run a multi-million-dollar corporation better than ANY man could ever do? Look at Langley Lohan, stuck in Lingerie Football because every man knows that if she played in the NFL at 6’2 and 175 pounds of muscle, she would barrel over every single one of those 300-pound linebacker harder than any man could? Or Ms. Budde, a woman who was not only a former Marine but also a Disciplinarian who made soldiers and the future of our world better than any man could?”

Ms. Budde smirks as Langley stares into the camera…

Lenore: “This is NOT a Women’s Revolution; we have been revolting against the status quo long before any woman stood up for themselves. We have stood behind the curtain and watch no more. Now, we are going to make HERstory in the GCW and tonight it starts. WE are the HEAD BITCHES IN CHARGE. The HBIC begins now…. And our path to HERstory Making? Welcome to OUR Devolution.”

Lenore smirks and starts to make her way out as Ms. Budde pats herself and winks…

Ms. Budde: “Boys…. CLASS is NOW in SESSION.”

She starts to laugh leaving Langley Lohan staring into the camera, she says nothing and follows Lenore and Ms. Budde…..

The scene opens in an office space. Tabitha Silverstone is sitting behind a desk. She is wearing a burgundy sweater. Her hands are resting on the desk. With a pristine smile, Tabitha is prepared to speak her first words as Shotgun General Manager.

Silverstone: “For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Tabitha Silverstone. I am the CEO of Silverstone International. I represent clients in sports, Hollywood, modeling. I am a former manager of the year in the now defunct Independent Wrestling Cartel. Currently, I am the general manager of Shotgun. I am honored Donovan Cunningham and Glory Braddock placed their faith in me. I have aspired to be a general manager of a wrestling company for a few years now. I was passed over for this job on two occasions. I chose not to allow rejection to deter me. I kept the dream alive. I am proud to say, dreams do come true.”

“The question on everyone's mind is what type of General Manager will I be? Donovan’s predecessor cared about public relations. Donovan wished to create a stable environment. My approached. Shotgun isn’t an extension of GCW. I view Shotgun as its own unique brand. I am interested in making the Shotgun brand as profitable as possible. So, the decisions I make will be in the best interest of the brand. Will that conflict with your individual desires? Possibly, but that is the business world. I am a business woman. Shotgun is a business, my business.”

Tabitha smiles as the scene fades to black.

The scene comes on inside a beachfront property. The sky is blue, the sun shining brightly over the water. We fade in to see Chantelle Chambers, clad in one of her signature bikinis, walking alone the water. Her voice can be heard over the scene as she does.

Chambers: "Two weeks ago, I stood inside the ring at the O2 Arena in London, England, defending my GCW World Championship against Destiny Skye and Minerva. I gave my all… I wore my heart out on my sleeve and did everything I could to walk out of Resurrection - the biggest show of the year - as Champion. And I failed."

The scene shifts back inside the home, where Chantelle sits by a window, this time dressed a little more, the weather slightly different than earlier, looking out the windows lining the home.

Chambers: "I could protest all I want. I could say that Destiny Skye, who didn't belong in the match to begin with, lost my Championship. I could say that my title reign should still be going on, and refuse to recognize Minerva as Champion. I could say any matter of thing to justify why I no longer have the Championship… but it would all be a lie."

A third scene cuts in - Chantelle is laying face-down and topless on a massage table, with Selena Baxter (her personal masseuse) working on her back.

Chambers: "A lot of people have asked me what I would do in the event I did not leave Resurrection as Champion. After all, being a Champion had been seen as such a core part of my identity. What would happen if I wasn't? And the answer was always simple. I came home. I spent time on the beach. I soaked in the sun. I brought some men and women home with me to get rid of the stress and frustration. I recharged."

Another scene cuts in - Chantelle now training, hitting a standing boxing bag held by her manager, The Brod… sparring with (and dominating) some unidentified men…

Chambers: "And I prepared. Because I know the time will come again where I am called upon, where the Beverly Hills Bombshell is put back into the spotlight, competing again for the GCW World Championship! I know that the idea of Chantelle Chambers versus Minerva is too good… too valuable to simply leave on the windowsill to cool off like Grandma's pie. And when that time comes, I will be ready."

The final scene cuts in - Chantelle Chambers stands out on her balcony, left merely a shadow by the setting sun as she looks out over the water.

Chambers: "Minerva is World Champion now. There's nothing I can say that would change that fact. But I'm still Chantelle Chambers. I am STILL the Beverly Hills Bombshell. I am STILL the Beating Heart of this company. And when I step into the spotlight, Champion or not, it is STILL ALL EYES ON ME!"

With that, the scene fades to black.

Victory - P.Diddy ft The Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes plays. Jeffrey Alexander burst through the curtin, alone. He saunters down to the ring greeted by a chorus of boos. The negativity from the North Carolina crowd doesn’t get to him, he has a smile on his face throughout. He slides under the bottom rope, walks over to the ring announcer. Once handed the mic, the ring announcer leaves the ring. Jeff takes center stage.

Alexander: Welcome to Black. Holly-wood. Beeeeeee-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!

[The crowd doesn’t fall in love with Jeff’s intro the way he expects them to do. He doesn’t let that phase him.]

Alexander: Been a wild seven months. Longer than that if you take into account me and Randizzle were beefing, for reasons. Speaking of which, physically, he’s fine. Mentally? That’ll take time to heal. He was expecting to ride in GCW, win Glory back, live happily ever after, that didn’t quite work out. Proud of him for winning at Resurrection. Just glad my boi is ok.

[The crowd does positively respond to Randall positive physical update. Jeff smiles.]

Alexander: I teased an announcement on my Twittah. I have had celebrities far and wide asking Big Jeffrey, what your future be? Tell us how you are gonna become the most entertaining World Champion in the cosmo. Heads of state keep sending me messages, begging me to take the Global Championship from Isabella Harker. They willing to sign a petition for me to take the World Championship off Minerva’s hands. All of them want me to become Undisputed Champion, homie, your boi is sorry. He can’t fulfill that request. I announce, on this day, your boi is officially retired from active competition.

[The crowd cheers at this announcement. Ignoring the crowd, Jeff continues.]

Alexander: I know. I know. I know. GCW is without hope now. I am the only draw up in this beeee-yatch. Have no fear, Big Jeffrey isn’t going anywhere. GCW needs him on television, He is not a sociopath homie like 98% of this wrasslin business. No, no, no. He is gonna manage, when he says manage. Big Jeffrey means manage in every way imaginable. In the ring. Backstage. In hotel rooms. In the bathroom. The kitchen, all dem places. This young lady popped out the womb a mega star. She could have main evented this program, if GCW existed back then, from the moment she opened her eyes to the world. Game of Throne lore talks about the Princess that was Promised. Promise Fulfilled. Tabitha... you might as well slot my girl in the main event next week. You would be a fool not to. Let me announce the newest member of the Shotgun roster, D'Nae Moore

[Jeff's music plays again as D'Nae appears. Dressed in tight black leather pants, a purple bikini top as a shirt and matching purple pumps, she walks out looking out at the crowd, then over to stand at Jeff's side. He grabs her hand and raises it over head, as she does a turn, while he looks her up and down, showing ‘'the goods’ off to the crowd. He then hands her the mic.]

Moore: Heeyyyy! Okay, so I know some of y'all probably already know who I am, since this guy here sweet talked me into setting myself up on Twitter just so he could tell you how great I am. He'd know, since I've been working hard training with him down in the Big Easy for the last few months. Lemme tell you how hard it is for an Atlanta born and bred girl to suck it up and move THERE to further her career… but gotta do whatcha you gotta do, and if I wanted to learn the Black Hollywood style? That's what I had to do. I'll admit, the place isn't as bad as I was raised to believe.

[She smirks, and gives Jeff a look]

Moore: Maybe just cause of the company I keep.

Before I forget, lemme give a shout out to the lady running the joint I've been training at, the incomparable Amy Chastaine. Between her and Jeff here, taking the raw talent I was born with and showing me how to use it? Y'all ain't gsonna know what hit this place once I get in that ring.

That's all I have to say for now, cause you know how the saying goes… always leave em wanting Moore.

[D'Nae smirks again and hands the mic back to Jeff, then does another turn showing herself off.]

Alexander: Take my word for it, she leaves me wanting more, every time. D’Nae has your boi on lock down.

[Jeff chuckles.]

Alexander: Yall don’t get the same executive privileges I do. But what you will get, is wanting more of D’Nae on your screen. When she isn’t on it, ratings will slip. The network will beg for D’Nae to feature for the whole program. There won’t be enough room to wedge in ads. I can go on and on, that’s all for now. Until next week... Black Hollywood, out!

[“Victory” plays one more time. Jeff walks over to the ropes. He holds them open so D’Nae Moore can exit. Both walk up the ramp as the scene fades to back.]

KAYL TV EXCLUSIVE!

The scene opens up to the sight of Brittany Kayl seated behind a Kayl TV desk. She smiles, beaming as the camera emblazoned with her name fires up.

Kayl: "Tonight is an important night, people… the GCW Draft! After tonight… I could be on Livewire. I could be on Shotgun. But no matter what… no matter where I go, I know who I am!"

She smiles.

Kayl: "My name has permeated throughout this industry for twenty-four years. I mean hell… my cousin is The Cornerstone. Do you know what kind of legacy that puts in front of a girl to live up to? And, if we're honest, I haven't quite lived up to "the name". Crazy, right? Looking at everything I've accomplished and there's STILL one hurdle I have to cross. And after Resurrection, I think I find myself ready for that hurdle."

An image appears over her shoulder - that of herself and Tory Street.

Kayl: "Now, GCW has something that other companies in the wrestling world have been unable to contain: A Kayl-Street alliance. And here in GCW will be no different. Together with Tory by my side, we're going to give GCW it's own Kayl-Street pairing. We're going to rise up through the ranks… and that monkey I have, the one thing… the ONE THING that I have yet to accomplish to match my brother and my cousin and my cousin's wife and his trainees and my closest friends… Livewire or Shotgun. I'm coming for it. And THAT you heard here first! Take that as a Kayl TV Exclusive! Because you can't keep a good woman down… you can't keep a Kayl from gold!"With that, and a wink from the Media Queen of GCW, the scene fades.

Sophie O’Brian vs Odessa Blake
[Sophie and Odessa start out with a chain wrestling showcase but Sophie, the superior technical wrestler, easily gains the upper hand. Odessa retakes control with a power based attack that culminates with Seismic Activity. She goes for Colorado Springs Driver but Sophie slips out. Sophie goes for Scorched Earth Policy but Odessa manages to avoid it and catches Sophie with a spear. Odessa goes for another Colorado Springs Driver but Sophie slips out and counters into a crossface chicken wing. Odessa manages to fight out of it after about a minute. Sophie goes for an ode to Braddock but Odessa counters with an Alabama Slam. Odessa goes for Colorado Springs Driver and this time connects! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Odessa Blake

The scene comes on in the lower regions of the arena. Hugo Magnussen and Bash Kincade, collectively known as the Rising Tide, can be seen in front of a camera.

Bash: "Resurrection… man, did you see what Wrestling Purity tried to pull off?"Bash laughs.

Bash: "They tried to pull off the shock of the century! Them boys tried to jump Hugo and I before the bell. They tried to catch us off guard."Hugo: "They tried to beat us."

Bash: "They tried to fucking beat… US!"

Bash laughs again, this time Hugo joining in.

Bash: "But as Wrestling Purity learned at Resurrection, there is no shocks capable of toppling the Rising Tide. There is no suppressing us. And tonight, bad news, Baers. You drew the short straws and you get to be yet another example that the Rising Tide is going to take apart."

Hugo: "And when that's done… Livewire or Shotgun. It doesn't really matter."

Bash: "Wherever we go, the tide changes. Wherever we go, we're game changers. Whoever's on top had best keep a tight grip on their Championships because you can't resist the tide. You can only hope to weather it and survive. We're making our stand. We're here to sweep you away."

Hugo: "There's no stopping us."

With that, the scene cuts to black.

The opening to "This Could Be Anywhere in the World" hits the PA system as the crowd starts to cheer. Soon, Travis Vessey calmly makes his arrival. He's sporting a black tailor made suit with matching pants and in his hands he has the 2019 Male Wrestler of the Year trophy. He looks around as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction before walking down to the ring.

Travis walks down the walkway with his eyes staring at the ring. He glares at the camera before pausing in the middle of the aisle and peering into the crowd. Travis listens to the crowd before he slowly walks up the steel steps an enters the ring. He calls for a microphone to be passed in the ring, which it does. His music fades and the mixed reaction grows louder. He slowly walks around the ring, observing it all. He looks at the mat before looking back up at the crowd.

Travis: I said I was going to explain myself to all of you...about what happened at Resurrection. And now I'm here to do just that.

He pauses as the mixed reaction continues.

Travis: When i envisioned coming here tonight, being here at the Draft, I thought it would be with the GCW Global Championship. Four years since I lost that title, four years since I was beaten for it, four years of ups and downs, slips and falls, trials and errors, finally, at Resurrection, I would take my place, once again, as the undisputed best wrestler in GCW.

Travis walks over to the ropes, where he leans up against them.

Travis: I waited a full year to cash in my briefcase because all I could do was envision myself, winning in the main event at the biggest show of the year. It had been on my mind for an entire year. My family flew all the way from Miami to London to be there for that moment. To share that moment with me. The moment that I've been waiting for. The moment I would get everything back!

Travis raises his voice uncharacteristically.

Travis: I knew it wouldn't be easy. Aubriana Powers and Isabella Harker are two of the absolute best this company, this business has to offer. It's going to be hard to find many that are better than them. And I knew that. But what I know, what they know and what all of you know is that I'm also in that conversation. I am also one of the best this industry has.

He starts walking around the ring again.

Travis: And so I knew it would be hard. I knew the last time I main evented for the Global Title, four years ago, at Resurrection, it was a triple threat. And I wasn't pinned. Nor was I the one doing the pinning. I left empty handed. And so I knew the stakes. I knew what we all were fighting for and I had tasted defeat on the highest level before. I said I would do whatever it took to make sure I didn't have to feel that feeling of defeat again. I promised my family that I would end the night with the Global Championship. I promised to myself that NOTHING.....

Travis pauses.

Travis: That nothing would stop me.

He lets out a deep breath.

Travis: And yet, once again, I came up short. Once again, I wasn't pinned and once again, I left empty handed. I left without the Global Championship and Isabella Harker's reign continues.

The crowd cheers as Travis looks on. He runs a hand through his hair as this goes on.

Travis: I couldn't believe it. It happened again. I came up short again. I failed again. I didn't become the Global Champion after a year of waiting for my chance. A year of dreaming about my day, my moment, my victory. I came up short. I didn't know what to do with myself. I felt so dejected. So....

Travis pauses.

Travis: When i saw Harker extend her hand to Aubrey, knowing that it was Aubrey would weaseled her way into MY match because she' a privileged woman would wants the world to bend over backwards for her. Knowing that it was my fault that she was even in this match. The match that was suppose to be me vs Harker. Something happened. And I snapped. I just snapped.

Travis pauses.

Travis: I grabbed that chair and I hit Aubrey. And then I hit Harker. And I kept hitting them and hitting them and hitting them until I couldn't swing my arms anymore. I've never lost control of myself like that in my life. I don't know what overcame me, but whatever it was, it scared me. Because I didn't know that I had that in me. You all know me as the Architect of your Destruction. You also know about me. I'm calm. I'm cool and collected. You all know my love life. I feel as if I am an open book to all of you. What you saw after the match and what I went through was something that we've never seen ever.

Travis looks a bit remorseful as the crowd listens.

Travis: And for that, Aubrey, Isbaella, I want to say that I'm sorry. Because that was behind your back and that shouldn't have happened. Even if I wasn't in control. I shouldn't have done that. And so I want to apologize to you two and all my fans.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Travis: I came out here to say that because it needed to be said. The test of a man isn't just how he succeeds but also how he owns up after making a mistake. But...

Travis raises his finger up.

Travis: I also came out here to tell you, Harker, that I'm gunning for you. That I am coming for that Global Championship.

Travis tightens his face a bit,

Travis: What happened at Resurrection was a mistake and I shouldn't have attacked you from behind. From this moment on though, everything I do to try to capture that title back, will be in your face. Lately I've been saying this phrase. People have called it a new catchphrase. By any means. It's not just a pretty slogan or a cute hashtag. It's for real. I'm going to get my rematch one day and it's going to be one on one. You vs me because no one on Livewire or anyone coming to this brand from Shotgun tonight works harder than me. There isn't one person in the back that I can't beat. But there's a lot of people back there who on their best day couldn't beat me.

More mixed reactions.

Travis: And you and I? We've never been friends. Ever. Abigail Lindsay jokes about shipping us but this isn't a joke. This is real. Legacies are on the line. The Global Championship is on the line. Hell, being the face of GCW is on the line. The stakes have never been higher. All this has done is made me want to beat you even more. All this has done is made want to be the one who takes that Global title away from you. The same way you beat me for the International Championship last year. The same way you took my first ever International Championship away from me five years ago.

Travis looks at the crowd.

Travis: I know this is going to split some of you here tonight. I know there's a lot of you that love and support Isabella. I know that means I'm going to get booed by most of you. So be it. I know I have my support from my fans that have been on this journey back to the top with me. I know that my fans are going to push me and encourage me to dig deeper to get to where I want to be. Isabella, whether i'm cheered or booed doesn't matter to me. This trophy here?

Travis flashes the Male Wrestler of the Year Award to the crowd.

Travis: It doesn't matter to me. I appreciate the settlement from everyone that voted me Male Wrestler of the Year. Thank you for this. Back to back years for me. But I can keep winning this award year after year after year because as all of you know, there's not a male wrestler in this company that compares to me. My aim is higher. My goals are bigger. And so I promise to all of you, one way or another, I will become the next Global Champion.

Travis pauses.

Travis: By any means.

"This Could Be Anywhere in the World" hits the PA system as Travis drops the mic. The crowd buzzes as Travis looks on at the crowd before he slowly exists out of the ring and heads to the back with his trophy.

Dexter: Please welcome at this time... Alexander and Alissa Midas, The Golden Couple.

The Midases walk onto the set, arm in arm.

Dexter: First of all, I would like to congratulate the both of you on your successful victory at Resurrection. You and your partners, Total War, came away victorious over Suffrage... and you, Alissa, got payback on Meagan Collins for the heinous attack she had Fame & Fortune do to you months ago.

Alissa: Thank you, Dexter... and congratulations on your engagement to Aubrianna Powers. We wish you both nothing but happiness, just as Alexander and I are happy together. Now, as for Resurrection... you're right, Meagan Collins did have me put on the shelf months ago. Well, they say turnabout is fair play... and Meagan found that out first-hand!

Alexander: As far as we're concerned, unless it's for those tag-titles Fame & Fortune has, our issues with Suffrage are OVER! We're here tonight, because this draft could have a big effect on us! We might stay on Shotgun, or we might move to Livewire... either way, we're going after that particular brands set of tag-team champions!

Alissa: It's like this, Dexter... Fame & Fortune? Fine. Scream Machine? Fine. We'll take on whoever it is and claim gold for our golden waists. So whoever it is among our tag-champions... well... guess you'll need to watch your backs!

Dexter: Any final comments?

Alexander: Yeah, I got one... been waiting to use this for months... Hey Collins! Kiss our Golden Asses, and enjoy being laid up, bitch!

Alexander takes his leave.

Alissa: What my husband said, Dexter!

Alissa takes her leave, as well. We go back to ringside.

(We hear Robert E. Lee’s voice as the “SHOTGUN” logo flashes across the screen.)

“DRAFTED TO SHOTGUN…”

“The Soviet Gingers”

(Anastasia Ivanova and Karina Lysenko are shown.)

“And Brittany Kayl”

(Brittany Kayl is shown.)

“DRAFTED TO LIVEWIRE…”

“Lenore Price-Mason, Ms. Budde, and Langley Lohan”

(Lenore, Budde, and Lohan are shown.)

“And Mundo Del Tigre”

(Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz are shown.)

(Backstage we find Mason Van Stanton desperately trying to calm down an irate Chastity Noel.)

Chastity: This is outrageous, Mason! Absolutely outrageous!

Mason: Chastity, please…

Chastity: Losing my Heritage Championship to that Neanderthal Derek Powers was bad enough, but knowing that my rematch is in jeopardy all because of this stupid draft is horrible! Are you seriously suggesting that if Derek or myself get drafted to Livewire while the other stays on Shotgun that I may lose out on my title rematch?

(Van Stanton sighs and nods his head.)

Mason: Unfortunately yes. Your sister…

Chastity: She is NOT my sister! She made that abundantly clear!

Mason: ...Glory Braddock already said rematch clauses would not be honored if the former champion was drafted to one show while the champion remained. Or vice versa.

Chastity: Bloody hell; well, why do Hannah, Kendra, Destiny, and myself not have our own private dressing room? Why are we having to share space with these...these...common, pathetic, losers?

(Van Stanton shrugs his shoulders.)

Mason: Glory again; she said you all should not be treated any different from the rest of the roster.

Chastity: BUT WE ARE BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE ROSTER!

(Noel storms off angrily.)

(We cut backstage where Samuel Price is standing by with Karina Lysenko of the Soviet Gingers. Yes, Anastasia is there as well, but she is skipping circles around Price and Karina singing nonsensically.)

Price: I am here with my, uh, guests at this time, the newly Drafted to Shotgun team of Karina Lysenko and Anastasia Ivanova, the Soviet Gingers.

Karina: That’s right! And to be honest, we are grateful to be drafted. It is a brand new start for The Soviet Gingers and an opportunity to reclaim our spot. If you recall, we were co-GCW North American Champion, we were the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, and then we lost it all.

(She shakes her head.)

Karina: NOT ANYMORE!

(Ivanova stops her skipping and singing and steps in front of Karina.)

Anastasia: Our Donnie is back!

(She resumes her skipping...and singing…)

Price: Uh, I assume she is referring to Donovan Cunningham, the former Shotgun General Manager who has apparently resumed his managerial duties.

Karina: This is correct. Donovan knows talent when he sees it and with his leadership combined with our raw talent we will once again taste gold in GCW.

(The scene shifts.)

Rising Tide vs Da Bad News Baers
[It was a brutal beating. Da Baers tried their best but were overwhelmed by Bash and Hugo. Mercifully they end it quickly after a Riptide, but not after performing it to both members of the Baers. 1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Rising Tide

Samuel Price: "My guest at this time, the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, Isabella Harker!"

Harker steps into the scene, her Championship belt held over her shoulder as she appears to be somewhat perturbed.

Price: "Isabella, tonight is a big night for GCW… the draft typically yields new challengers and, as the Global Champion, you're going to be one of the biggest targets… what do-"

Harker steps in, cutting off Price.

Harker: "You know what, Sam? I'm going to cut you off there. Yeah, what you say is true. The draft has the potential to really shake up the landscape of GCW. And I know that anyone that ends up on the same show as me is going to have their eyes wandering right here…"

She slaps the faceplate of the belt.

Harker: "But I don't want to talk about tonight. I want to talk about what happened two weeks ago, and where that brings us."

Price: "You're referring to Travis Vessey's attack."

She laughs.

Harker: "I thought he respected me more than that. I thought he at least respected me enough to let me have that moment… I won the match. I retained my Championship… the saying goes "may the best person win"… that match was won, and instead of a moment of respect, I found a chair cracked across my back before I was driven to the mat by a Vessey Driver."

Harker seethes a bit, shaking her head.

Harker: "Travis crossed a line. He may not think he did. He may think his actions were in the spirit of competition. Well, in the "spirit of competition", I hope he gets to stay on Livewire, because after his cheap shots at Resurrection, I owe him a receipt."

With that, the Champion exits the scene. Samuel watches her depart, knowing that business is about to pick up.

Derek Powers. The GCW Heritage Champion. Cocky as ever, and not giving a damn what anyone thinks about it, as he struts down the hallway, his GCW Heritage Title tucked securely under his arm. He passes a few backstage workers, pointedly ignoring them, because... well... they're not important. As he turns the corner, however, he runs into a man who has experience with the Heritage Title. Indeed, the first-ever champion...

Dominic Baine.

The two men stare each other down, neither saying anything for several moments. Finally, Baine speaks...

Dominic: Well, Well, Well... as I live and breathe! The GCW Heritage Champion himself, Derek Powers! Gotta say, wasn't expecting to run into you!

Derek: Pleasure's all yours, Baine... and I'd say the feeling is mutual.

Dominic: Such hostility, not sure why... I mean, you and I got a lot in common, after all! Young, Handsome, Money... and we've both had that piece of gold on your shoulders! Granted, I was the first-ever Heritage Champion...

Derek: And I'm a TWO-TIME Heritage Champion, your point?

Dominic: Simply saying... who knows what might happen after the draft, tonight? Perhaps we might be on the same brand and you could possibly, maybe, sorta... be a two-time loser of said title?

Derek: Heh, that's adorable... it would take a LOT more than you could dish out to remove MY beloved Heritage Title from my grasp! Besides, what makes you think you would even deserve a shot, in the first place?

Dominic: You have seen what I've done to my 'former' partner, haven't you?

Derek: Big deal, he's a Michaels... I would've been more surprised if you didn't! Besides, YOU saw what I did to Chastity Noel inside that cage, correct? I rearranged her ass into a new hat for her! Listen Baine, I don't have time for this! My focus is on the draft tonight... so if, IF, we're on the same brand after tonight, step up, and I'll knock you back down! Now, if you'll excuse me...

Derek brushes past Baine, as Baine glares at his retreating form. We go back to ringside.

(We hear Robert E. Lee’s voice as the “SHOTGUN” logo flashes across the screen.)

“DRAFTED TO SHOTGUN…”

“Aubrianna Powers”

(Aubrianna Powers is shown.)

“Kayla Jones”

(Kayla Jones is shown.)

“DRAFTED TO LIVEWIRE…”

“The McBride Corporation”

(Karen McBride, Melanie McBride, and Sierra McBride are shown.)

(We cut backstage where we see Jessica Lasiewicz and her tag team partner and good friend Summer Collins.)

Summer: As FABULOUS as Jess and I are, even we are not perfect. And in this game, sometimes you have to be perfect, or at least damn near perfect, to get to the mountain top. At Resurrection VIII we are close to perfection. But Fake & Fraudulent were perfect.

(She golf claps.)

Summer: Congratulations, ladies. On that night, you bested us.

Jessica: Enjoy that one lone victory while you can, because now you’re the targets. And another piece of advice is pray, pray that Summer and I do not end up on the same show as the pair of you. Because if you or anyone else in the GCW tag team division believe that we’re going to let this minor setback stop us then you are sorely mistaken.

Summer: Whether it’s Fake & Fraudulent or Scream Machine, whether it’s on Shotgun or Livewire, we’re coming for tag team championship gold. And when we win the gold, it will be absolutely FABULOUS.

Jessica: Dobranoc…

(The scene shifts.)

(We cut backstage where we find Kayla Jones standing by next to a hall of fame worthy announcer. Hell, she is in the hall of fame; she’s Janice King.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am the ONLY journalist who has been inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame! My guest at this time is one of the most recent Shotgun Draft picks, Kayla Jones! Thanks for joining me, Kayla.

Kayla: My pleasure.

Janice: First of all, what are your thoughts about being drafted to Shotgun?

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Kayla: You know something? It honestly doesn’t matter. I could lie and talk about how it’s an honor to be on this show or how I look forward to a brand new start. The fact is that I am good enough to excel on whatever show I’m placed on. All this draft means is that I will be your next GCW World Champion. Bring me Minerva. I’ll put the licking fool down quicker than a ton of bricks.

Janice: Well, in that case let’s move on to tonight’s main event. You and Trenton Snow lost to Aphrodite Noel and your sister Angelica at Resurrection. Explain to the fans why this one on one match is now taking place?

(Jones smirks.)

Kayla: Because Angelica cannot beat me one on one. It’s as simple as that. Angelica knows that in one on one competition she cannot beat me. I have beaten her every single time we have fought one on one and this time will be no different. Resurrection may have given some of my critics and doubters hope; but tonight I prove them wrong. Tonight I will put my foot right on Angelica’s jaw, knock her out, and cement myself as the best Jones.

(The scene shifts.)

Kat Lopez vs. Richard Dix
[Rich Dix offers Kat nachos and a bag of what appeared to be weed (but no confirmation!). Kat was all business and immediately went on the attack with a kick and punch combo. Dix rolled to the outside and Kat took to the air with a suicide dive, taking him down again. She rolled him back into the ring and worked over Rich with a variety of submissions. She drills him with a superkick and then a top rope elbow drop. She measures Rich as he pulls himself up and then kicks him with Last Light. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Kat Lopez

The scene opens up to a shot of red, white, and blue fireworks in the night sky. We see a woman standing beneath the fireworks in a grassy field, clad in an American flag bikini. She looks up to the explosions above her, turning as she does. As the display carries on, the Star Spangled Banner as performed by Iced Earth plays.

Finally, the camera gets close to the woman, a sash across her chest emblazoned with "Miss America" can be seen, as can the tiara on the woman's head. She turns one last time, facing the camera directly. With an all-American smile on her face, she speaks with a slight Midwestern accent.

Miss America: "God bless America… and America blessed ME!"

With that, the scene blurs as the sound of more fireworks are heard. Exploding onto the screen are the words…

MISS AMERICA
COMING TO GCW!

“DRAFTED TO SHOTGUN…”

“Alan Monroe”

(Alan Monroe is shown.)

“Kat Lopez”

(Kat Lopez is shown.)

“Martin McKay”

(Martin McKay is shown.)

“Angelica Jones”

(Angelica Jones is shown.)

“DRAFTED TO LIVEWIRE…”

“The Rising Tide”

(Hugo and Bash are shown.)

“The Golden Couple”

(Alexander and Alissa Midas are shown.)

(We open backstage where we find Aubrianna Powers. She is wearing a black long sleeve little black dress that hugs her every curve. Patent leather high heel pumps cover her feet. She has the HKW Tapout Championship draped over her right shoulder.)

Aubrianna: So it looks like Shotgun not only has a very smart General Manager in the form of Tabitha Silverstone, a GM who clearly knows talent when she sees it, but also Shotgun won the LOTTERY in a big way because tonight, the newest member of the Shotgun Roster, is yours truly, The Most Valuable Draft Pick, Aubrianna Powers.

(She smirks.)

Aubrianna: It was inevitable that I would go to Shotgun eventually. I had already conquered Livewire. Look at my accomplishments; former International Champion, former Global Champion, main event of Resurrection VIII…

(Powers chuckles.)

Aubrianna: ...oh but it doesn’t end there. Now that I’m on Shotgun I will continue my reign of dominance. The fastest rising star in GCW history, The Most Valuable Powers, The MVP of Monarchy, has arrived on Shotgun with one goal in mind.

(She makes the title belt motion around her waist.)

Aubrianna: The GCW World Championship.

(The scene shifts.)

“Voices” by Revolution Theory begins to play over the PA system. Erica Layford leads the rest of Suffrage out, and the fans give them Hell. None of the Suffrage members look happy... that is, except for Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez, who proudly display THEIR World Tag-Team Titles to a jeering audience. However, even they have a little bit of a dour look on their faces.

Once inside the ring, Erica demands a mic.

Erica: What I'd like right now...

The crowds booing begins to annoy Erica.

Erica: What I would APPRECIATE right now...

The crowd doesn't stop with their jeers, and Erica snaps.

Erica: SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU MORONS!!!

Needless the say... the crowd continues on.

Erica: I came out here to get a moment of silence for my Aunt Meagan, who was cowardly and unjustly attacked by that bottle-blonde bimbo, Alissa Midas! My poor Aunt, who suffered a neck injury as a result of that attack, and who we may never see back here in GCW!

Erica is rather emotional, and her best friend, Nicole Hunter, pats her on the back. Erica manages to compose herself, letting Nicole know she's alright to continue.

Erica: Because of what happened... there is now a leadership void in Suffrage. It is a void that falls upon me to carry! I am now the leader of Suffrage... and for my Aunt Meagan, we will continue on her proud legacy!

Erica gestures to Fame & Fortune, Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez.

Erica: These two women carry a great burden with the name Fame & Fortune... yet, they have exceeded expectations in such a short amount of time! Aunt Meagan chose them, because she knew they were more than up to the task! Just look at them now! World Tag-Team Champions! Best of the Best, and if you have a problem with it... too damn bad!

She turns to Nicole, next.

Erica: My best friend in the world... we started out in this business together, and I know just how damn good she is! Brooklyn Smith, she wants that X-Division Title... so you better hope and pray you're not on the same brand as her, after tonight! Because if she gets the chance, Nicole will take that belt from you!

Erica motions to Odessa Blake.

Erica: Odessa Blake, The Enforcer of Suffrage! This woman is a combination of power, skill and devastation, that hasn't been seen in a long, long time! You get in her way, and she'll run right through you like a runaway locomotive! Every champion should be on alert, because you never know which title is in her sights!

Erica grins.

Erica: You didn't think I'd forget about yours truly, did you? Hell no, I am 'The Next Evolution' of this business... because, quite frankly, it's needed a kick in the ass for a while now! So I don't care whether it's Minerva, or it's Isabella Harker... wherever Suffrage lands, I'm coming one of those two beautiful gold straps! I'm not waiting in line, I'll mow right through it! So I'm putting our two 'Champions' are on notice... no, GCW itself is on notice! Suffrage isn't playing games anymore! We'll take what we want, we'll hurt who we want... and God help you if you're in our path! Because that's the only mercy that you'll be granted!

Erica drops the mic, as 'Voices' starts to play over the speakers. Suffrage exits the ring and heads to the back... as we take a commercial break.

(We cut backstage where we find Angelica Jones dressed for action, ready for her match later tonight in the main event against her own sister Kayla Jones.)

Angel: So I was listening earlier tonight to what my sister had to say…

(She shakes her head.)

Angel: You would think Resurrection would have been enough for her, you would think that Resurrection would have ended this, but apparently not. Kayla wants something else from me and I think I know what it is. I think I know what’s really bothering my younger sister and it has nothing to do with Aphrodite, it has nothing to do with me breaking some promise we made last year at SCW Retribution either…

(She pauses momentarily.)

Angel: ...she’s jealous. I’m always looked upon as the Matriarch of the Family because I’m older, people look at me as a leader of this family because of my success; thirteen times a world champion. What can I say? I’m good. But that hardly means my sister is bad. She’s damn good herself. And she is right, I have never beaten her one on one. Hell, she may be right when she says that I cannot beat her one on one.

(Jones gazes into the camera intensely.)

Angel: But that will not stop me from trying! Kayla, you can talk all you want but it is nothing but talk until you prove it in the ring! And you are only as good as your last match. The last time we fought one on one was last year at SCW Retribution 2018. You beat me that night. That night you were the better wrestler. But who will be the better wrestler tonight?

(She walks off. The scene shifts.)

Lenore Price-Mason, Ms. Budde, Langley Lohan vs. Team Perry, El Perro
[It’s at least somewhat competitive when members of Team Perry are in representing their team, but even they have a difficult time standing up to the might of Budde, Mason, and Lohan. El Perro gets a little frisky and tags himself in. All hell breaks loose. El Perro’s unwanted interference is dealt with swiftly by Class Dismissed from Budde. Caitlyn Perry tries to take them from behind with a springboard attack off the top rope but Lenore catches her with Devolution out of nowhere! Kenny is all that’s left and he backs away from both Budde and Lenore but runs right into Man Killer from Langley Lohan. Seeing as El Perro is legal, the trio pick him up. Langley gets him into a power bomb position with Lenore and Budde on either side. A TRIPLE POWER BOMB! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Lenore Price-Mason, Ms. Budde, Langley Lohan

“DRAFTED TO SHOTGUN…”

“Amber Sloane”

(Amber Sloane is shown.)

“Miss America”

(Miss America is shown.)

“DRAFTED TO LIVEWIRE…”

“Destiny Van Stanton”

(Destiny Van Stanton is shown.)

(We cut backstage to the office of GCW Owner Glory Braddock. She’s sitting at her desk when the door flings open angrily. Mason Van Stanton and his wife Destiny come storming in. Glory smirks knowingly.)

Glory: You seem upset.

Mason: Don’t act innocent, Braddock! I know damn well you had a hand in this!

Glory: A hand in what?

Destiny: You split me off from the group! You separated me from my girls, Chastity and WMW!

(Braddock shrugs her shoulders.)

Glory: Oh well, that’s how the draft works. But I can promise you, I had nothing to do with that.

Mason: I don’t believe you. You’re telling me Francis Taylor all on her own chose to pick Destiny away from Shotgun?

(Braddock nods her head.)

Glory: Yes, it was all Francis Taylor’s idea. She told me that breaking the group up would weaken you and that’s why she wanted to do it.

(Van Stanton smirks.)

Mason: Nice thought but it will backfire on both of you.

Destiny: That’s right because I will become the GCW Global Champion and that frees up Kendra, Hannah, or Chastity to win the GCW World Championship.

Mason: In other words, Braddock, we won’t just run roughshod over Shotgun, now we get to run roughshod over Livewire as well.

(Mason and Destiny walk off.)

"For The Better" by CFO$ hits the sound system, heralding the arrival of Frederick Freeman and Coach, flanked by the rest of The Purity Movement. Frederick doesn't look very happy... in fact, he looks downright pissed. The Ramseys and Adam Craig, however, act no different than usual. Coach, for her part, seems rather stoic. The group enters the ring, and Frederick demands the mic.

Frederick: Resurrection... Resurrection was supposed to be a night of triumph! A night I vanquished that detestable Adrian Waters, once and for all! Did that happen? Did it? NO! Instead, I lost the match... and why? Why did I lose the match? I'll tell you why!

Frederick turns around and points to Adam Craig.

Frederick: You.

Adam looks surprised, gesturing to himself.

Frederick: Because of your blundering, I lost! You stupid, moronic, idiotic FOOL!!! You complete embarrassment as a wrestler! I don't even know why you were allowed in The Purity Movement, in the first place! You're a dinosaur, Craig... you should've been put out to pasture years ago!

Coach nods in agreement... but Saul and Aurora look shocked and appalled. Adam, for his part, looks pissed off. He rushes forward and grabs Frederick by the lapel of his jacket, looking like he's about to beat the Hell out of Frederick.

Frederick: Let me go, you oaf!

Suddenly, there's a commotion in the crowd. Two men rush down to the ring, and once inside, attack Adam from behind. Saul looks like he wants to help Adam, but Coach holds him and Aurora back. The bigger of the two men picks Adam up, and launches him into the ropes, driving him, on the rebound, down into the mat with a ferocious spinebuster. The other man grabs Adam by the legs, and turns him around into a boston crab. Adam is yelling out in pain, as Frederick gets down into Adams face.

Frederick: Consider this your termination papers, Craig... YOU'RE OUT!!!

Finally, the boston crab is let go of by the mystery man. Frederick gestures at the two men.

Frederick: Meet the newest members of The Purity Movement! 'High Class' Craig Jackson! 'Born For War' Desmond Reece! They are my Purifiers, and we are the NEW AND IMPROVED Purity Movement!

Frederick turns to Aurora and Saul.

Frederick: You two... take a lesson from what happened here. Fail me, and the consequences will be very, VERY severe!

Frederick drops the mic, and raises the two mystery mens arms in triumph, as we go to commercial.

(We cut to the office of GCW Livewire General Manager Francis Taylor. She sits at her desk with a confident, almost victorious look on her face.)

Francis: So thus concludes another GCW Draft. And at the start of this program we heard a valuable lesson about change. Yet, while we were spoken to about change, there is one thing that has remained constant in Global Championship Wrestling.

(She motions to herself.)

Francis: Me. While the Shotgun General Manager position has been a revolving door, my position has remained steadfast. This, I believe, proves my competence and superior ability to run a wrestling program. Though I also noted how Ms. Silverstone pointed out her business prowess. I, too, am a business woman and I know for a fact that my business acumen is what helped me survive this long. Perhaps finally I have a worthy adversary?

(She nods her head.)

Francis: To Ms. Silverstone I wish you the best of luck. But understand that I will continue to do my best to keep Livewire as THE dominant brand here in GCW.

(The scene shifts.)

Angelica Jones vs Kayla Jones
[A string of chain wrestling kicks this match off. Eventually Kayla gains the upper hand with her superior striking ability. Kayla goes for the Kaylan Wind Kick early but Angelica ducks and dumps her over the top. Angelica with a corkscrew plancha over the top onto Kayla. Angelica whips her into the steel steps and then suplexes her on the concrete floor. Angelica goes for a pile driver but Kayla back drops her on the concrete. Kayla with a slingshot sending Angelica face first into the steel ring post. Kayla rolls her back into the ring. Kayla with a spring board splash back into the ring onto Angelica. Kayla with a Ginger Snap and then a Kaylamaty. Kayla with a Kaylan Wind Kick 2.0 followed by Winter Is Coming! The cover...1...2...3NO! Kayla with Kaylan Wind Kick 3.0! The cover...1...2...3NO! Kayla goes for the original Kaylan Wind Kick but Angelica ducks it and locks her up in the Firestarter! Kayla manages to reach the ropes after thirty seconds. Angelica with a stinger splash and then Hell on Earth. Angelica with a Stubborn Bitch followed up by Resurrection for a cover...1...2...3NO! Angelica with a bulldog takedown followed up by the Divine Impact...1...2...3NO! Angelica with an Irish whip but Kayla goes for a sunset flip, Angelica rolls through into the Angel’s Arch! Kayla reaches the ropes after over a minute in the painful hold. Angelica goes for it again but Kayla kicks her, sending her shoulder first into the steel ring post. Angelica staggers out and right into another Winter Is Coming! The cover...1...2...3NO! Kayla is furious but she gets up and starts stomping the mat, tuning up the band, signaling for the end. Angelica gets up and turns around but sees the kick coming, catches the foot, spins her around, and sets up the Hot Shot but Kayla back drops out of it. Angelica scrambles up to her feet, spins around, and gets caught with the Kaylan Wind Kick out of nowhere! Exhausted and fatigued, Kayla falls on top of Angelica! Just like what happened at SCW Retribution 2018...1...2...3NO! Angelica shoots a shoulder up at the last possible second! Kayla gets up and starts stomping the mat again while Angelica gets to her feet. Angelica turns around and Kayla goes for it again but Angelica rolls underneath. Angelica scrambles to her feet, kicks Kayla in the gut, and drills her with The Hot Shot! The cover...1...2...3NO! Kayla kicks out! Angelica pulls Kayla up, sets her up, a second Hot Shot! The cover...1...2...3NO! Kayla again kicks out! Angelica pulls a limp and damn near out of it Kayla up and sets her up again, a third straight Hot Shot! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Angelica Jones

(Angelica celebrates her victory in the center of the ring. The crowd showers her with cheers and adulation while Kayla is just trying to pull herself up. Kayla finally realizes it’s all over as she sees her older sister celebrating. Kayla uses the ropes to push herself up. Kayla approaches Angelica, who braces herself for anything. The younger Jones wipes tears from her eyes. They exchange some words but nothing is heard. With that, Angelica and Kayla embrace in a tight loving, sisterly hug. The crowd roars loudly at the sisters making peace with one another and this show of sportsmanship to close the show.)