Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

Tabitha Silverstone can be seen standing in the ring. The crowd is more enthusiastic about the start of the new GCW calendar year then the woman standing in the ring.

Silverstone: “Pittsburg... welcome to GCW Shotgun. I am your General Manager, Tabitha Silverstone. I have an exciting show here today. I apologize for those who were looking forward to seeing the Heritage Championship defended tonight. It’s a business decision. Not that I expect 90% of you in the crowd to understand what makes smart business.

The crowd reacts negatively to being talked down too. Tabs continues.

Silverstone: “A good portion of you have an employee mindset. You think about yourselves, not the greater good of the company at large, as much as you may claim you are working to better the company you work for, that is not the case. It is up to leaders, like myself, to make the tough decisions. I made one. I will introduce my grand vision later on tonight.”

“In any event, at the Resurrection pay per view., we crowned a new World Champion. Minerva, I would like for you to come out here, please. We have much to discuss.”

The arena goes dark, the sounds of “Children of the Son” by Pipe Choir plays, echoing when a lone spotlight is shown where Minerva is on the stage, kneeling and licking her lips, looking around wearing her hood covering half her face and carrying her gypsy chain and wearing an intricate black jacket. She slowly looks around with a smile on her face before crawling a little and slowly standing on her own two feet.

The crowd boos, some cheer as she starts to laugh before looking around wide-eyed and making her way to the ring. She stops and gets close to some of the fans before backing up and licking her lips again. She stops and turns to the rampway where she points to the ceiling, her eyes roll to the back of her head, not moving, making the sign of the cross. Minerva starts to laugh before she walks down to the ring and hops on the apron, hanging upside down on the ropes for a moment as the crowd continues to cheer, some boo.

She slowly gets back into the ring and stands in the middle, looking around before walking to the corner and leaning against the turnbuckle in a seated position, taking off her hood and licking her lips with a smirk on her face, walking up to Tabitha after grabbing a mic.

Silverstone: “It is a pleasure to meet you Minerva. I have been in awe of your wrestling prowess for along time. Prior to GCW, you lit the world on fire. Now, you are raising hell in three companies. GCW is the most important one, of course. You going out there to represent the GCW Shotgun brand is one of the many reasons why having you as World Champion works to continue to show all the companies you meddle in that GCW Shotgun is head and shoulders above the rest... however.”

Tabitha pauses. Letting the silence linger a second longer than it should have, she continues.

Silverstone: “I have seen this trend before. For now, being a woman who represents an alternative lifestyle will get the fans talking. Big picture, Minerva... this gypsy moth, princess killer image you have going, it is not a sustainable image. One day, the same fans who gravitate to you for being the alternative, will shun you for it. They will look to the next trend to hop to. How is that good for business? How is that good for you? One day you will be forced to adapt, or perish in the deep blue sea. The greatest success stories in history are men and women who learn to adapt. I am your boss. I want to be an equal partner with you, not an adversary. The World Championship is a symbol of excellence. We can both achieve excellence, together, as long as you allow me to mold you into the type of champion that can stand the test of time. What do you say?”

Minerva smirks and speaks.

Minerva: “So, what you are asking me is to wear a suit, preferably black with some fancy heels, maybe do up my hair, get a tan?”

Silverstone: “Tans are nice.”

Minerva: “They are. Maybe get out of this dark makeup and wear something a little more colorful? How about polish my finger and toe nails pink or even that powder blue to be more subtle?”

Silverstone: “I like where this is going.”

Minerva: “Then stand next to you as THE GCW World Champion!”

Silverstone: “Yes!”

Minerva: “THE FACE of GCW!”

Silverstone: “Yes!”

Minerva: “Your corporate stooge!?”

Silverstone: “Ye…...I mean no! No, that is not what I want. This company deserves a proper representative for that World Championship and come on Minerva, look at you. This, well it’s nice on Halloween and….”

Minerva cuts her off…

Minerva: “I’m stopping you right there. This isn’t a gimmick or a lifestyle. This is WHO I AM. I came to this company knowing women like you would scoff at women like me. I didn’t become World Champion and win the Civil War match by wearing Kate Spade, Vera Wang and Jimmy Choo. I did it this way, who I am. I don’t fake and bake, I don’t get mani/pedi’s with hot summer colors, my hair isn’t blonde or brunette, I like it black. If you want a stooge to hold this belt then send them all my way Princess and I will kill them all in their tracks until there is no one left but YOU. See, this isn’t some trend, you cannot assimilate me into your collective. These people know what it is like to be different and not some cog in the machine you like to call advertisement and the GCW. If you do not like my look, fine, never question me as champion, is that clear? For I promise you Ms. Silverstone, this was NEVER your Shotgun… it’s mine.”

Silverstone: “You’re making a huge mistake Minerva, I will ask you to reconsider, right now!”

Minerva: “Let me think about it….”

Minerva takes a second to think about it before she spews The Dark on the chest of Silverstone’s expensive suit. Tabitha stands there wide-eyed as the Gypsy Moth starts to laugh. The crowd roars as Minerva tilts her head, Tabitha quickly gets out of the ring and rushes to the back to get cleaned up. “Children of the Son” plays, The Princess Killer stands on the ropes and holds up the World Championship while the crowd gives her a huge ovation, raising it up and staring at Tabitha as she runs to the back.

[PRE RECORDED]

We transition to a beach on the Florida coast. Kat Lopez walks barefoot through the sand as the sun hangs high behind her. The camera pans up from her feet and shows her wearing ripped jean shorts and a white tank top. She stops and looks out at the crashing waves.

Kat: They say we’re all born with a destiny. That we’re destined to be something. Well, go ahead and ask my parents. They’d tell you it must be a lie. Because destiny for me was to be a doctor or a lawyer or a politician. I was supposed to be a highly educated house wife. I was destined, at least in their eyes, to be a woman who married another wealthy, highly-educated man and settled down with multiple kids in a beachfront mansion. They had so many dreams for me that I never shared. They wanted me to live out their destiny for me, but I bought into me. I bought into my hopes and my dreams. Isn’t that what we all want? Isn’t that what we all dream of?

Kat turns and starts to walk down the beach as the cameras follow from the side and catch her and the waves as they crash against the sand.

Kat: I was supposed to go to Harvard or Yale. But I went to the local gyms instead. I was supposed to have my head in the books, but I put it behind my gloves as I blocked punches. My parents have never watched me fight. They’ve never been proud of their lone daughter who didn’t become what they wanted her to be. But I’m not living my life for them. I’m living it for me. I’m proud of who I am, of what I am and what I know I’m about to accomplish in the future. I could stand her on this beach in a bikini and flaunt my ass up and down by the water, frolic about and post those pictures on the internet to gain fans and a following. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just not me. If you love a fight, you’re going to love me. It’s that simple. If you don’t want a fight, you’re going to have one hell of a time getting out of a match feeling happy with the outcome.

Kat stops in her path and sits down in the sand. She puts her arms up on her knees and shows a smile as she looks back at the camera.

Kat: Last week nobody knew who I was. It was like Kat Lopez? Who the hell is this chick? She signed on the dotted line and they threw her to the lions. They let her have her moment. But I caught some eyes, didn’t I? Our GM Miss Silverstone thought so. She had enough confidence to look at this rough and gruff girl from Florida and put her on the Shotgun roster. Well I’m here now. And I won’t let her faith in me down. I’m coming to Shotgun and I’m going to make more waves than that ocean you see hitting the shores over there. I didn’t come to GCW just to join the show and have a good time traveling week to week. I’m here to fight, to win and to claim championships along my way.

Kat rolls over to her knees and faces the camera. She reaches forward and grabs the camera and pulls it closer and speaks right into it.

Kat: I know what all of you are thinking. You’re thinking I don’t have the experience to be as good as the rest of you. I can’t match the finesse and speed or the strength and toughness that some of you rely on from fight to fight. Don’t underestimate what happens when they let me in to that ring. I learned how to fight inside of a cage. They let me demolish my opponents like an untrained dog. But the cage door is open now, my friends. No one is standing behind me and holding the leash. If I have to maul my way through this roster to get to the top I will.

Kat smirks and lets out a cocky laugh.

Kat: Boy, my parents would laugh if they’d see me now wouldn’t they? They tried to raise a fancy socialite. But I turned into a proud killer. Get ready, Shotgun. I’m here!

The scene goes dark and transitions back to the show.
--

Kat Lopez vs Alan Monroe

This was an exciting opening match to get the night off on an exciting note. Kat used her mixed martial arts experience to find ways to get the much taller Alan Monroe down to the mat, his height/power advantage he did use to rough Kat up a bit. She took the abuse. She caught Alan with The Last Light (Black Mass) out of nowhere for the win.

Winner: Kat Lopez.

The crowd cheered her performance. She left the ring. Alan sat up soon after. He had a smirk on his face as the scene shifted.

--

(We open in what appears to be a luxurious apartment. Clearly this is high maintenance and very expensive. It isn’t long until the clicking of high heeled shoes signals the arrival of someone. Chastity Noel steps into the scene from stage right wearing a sparkly silver strapless dress that hugs her curves and matching silver strappy sandals. Her long golden blonde locks hang unrestrained to shoulder length.)

Chastity: Clearly I am not at Shotgun right now. Don’t worry, this is being pre-recorded. I may show up; I may not. I am still very displeased with how the new ownership is choosing to treat one of its top stars.

(She holds up her hand and with each thing she lists she holds up another finger.)

Chastity: I was among the group who signed a GCW contract when this company was resurrected back in 2012. I am a Grand Slam Winner, which makes me a former WORLD Champion. I have beaten them all, including little miss priss herself, the All Eyes On Me, girl, Chantelle Chambers. Yet I am being treated with such disrespect. I was left off of the card at the Draft Show and I wasn’t even given my own dressing room for the draft show.

(She sighs.)

Chastity: I do not blame Tabitha Silverstone for this; this was not her doing. In fact, I am quite certain she will look at me and see the glorious potential that I have to offer. She needs a true and respectable individual to represent the Shotgun Brand. She needs a woman of class, a true lady to carry the burden.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Chastity: She needs me, Chastity Noel, proud member of the House Noel.

(With that Chastity turns and walks away but the camera follows her. She exits through a door that leads to a balcony overseeing a city scape.)

Chastity: This is the city of Raleigh; not exactly the greatest of cities but it is where my agent, Mason Van Stanton, makes his headquarters. These people walking the streets below, the people out in those buildings you see, hell, everyone within eyesight, they are all beneath me. Just like everyone on the Shotgun roster is beneath myself and my friends, Hannah Myers and Kendra Classic. Yet you people think that the fix is no longer in?

(She chuckles.)

Chastity: The fix is most definitely in and we will most definitely regain our top spot in GCW.

(The scene fades.)

--

Returning to the ring, Robert Lee stands next to a man who is yet to be identified, although it appears from nearby cheering, many in the crowd know him already.

Robert Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, please put your hands together for 'The Ol' Two-Niner', Phil Bourque!"

The cheers are nearly deafening. The mic is passed to Bourque.

Phil: "Thank you. Most of you in the arena know me, but for those of you watching from home, I am the color commentator for Pittsburgh Penguins radio along side Hall of Famer Mike Lange.

Hockey and pro wrestling are not strangers to each other, and this is especially true in The Burgh. Tonight, I am here on behalf of the Penguins organization to honor one of GCW's champions. Let's just get to it already. Get out here, Brooklyn Smith!"

"Born for This" hits and Smith, dressed in her street clothes, makes her way to the ring. She is smiling, but looks confused. She enters the ring and shares a brief hug with Bourque.

Phil: "It's good to see you, Brook. I'm sure most of this great hometown crowd knows this already, but you did a bunch of commercials for the Pens in 2017...the year we won our fifth Cup. Many players considered you a good-luck charm...and I have to say, it may be no coincidence that we we knocked out in the first round this past season with you being sidelined with a concussion."

Smith beams.

Brooklyn: "You give me too much credit. But, if you think I need to kick some asses in shape this year, I think I'm up to the task."

Both Smith and Bourque laugh.

Phil: "You won't get any objections from me, but you may need to talk to Mario about that.

Besides the commercials and all the publicity you gave the team, most people don't know how much charity work you have done along side the Penguins organization. While the support you have given to the team has been outstanding, the support you have given to the community is immeasurable. So, on behalf of the Pittsburgh Penguins, it is my honor to name you an official Pittsburgh Penguin! This is yours."

Phil hands Brook a jersey. She puts it on over her t-shirt and turns, showing it to the audience, who cheer.

Crowd: "Brooklyn! Brooklyn! Brooklyn!"

The jersey is an authentic Penguins jersey, with "SMITH" and the number "1" on the back. She hugs Phil again, causing him to laugh.

Crowd: "Speech! Speech! Speech!"

Brooklyn: Oh man, I didn't even know this was happening! I didn't prepare a speech! Alright..."

Slowly, the fans quiet.

Brooklyn: "God, what can I say? I'm trying really hard not to cry right now. So, I'm sure a lot of people are going to say it's just a jersey, a token, so what? But, it means so much to me. I have plenty of Penguins jerseys already, but this one is special because it represents recognition from people who mean so much to me. I've enjoyed everything I've done with the Penguins, from commercials to visiting Children's Hospital...to everything in between. I don't know what to say beyond 'thank you', even if that isn't enough. I also want to thank GCW, who has always been open to their roster doing things outside of GCW. Yeah, they allow us to wrestle for SCW and other leagues...but they also allow me to do commercials and charity work with the Penguins. I'm sure not that many other leagues would be that generous...and I promise you that, no matter what event it is I attend, I will always make sure they know I'm with Global Championship Wrestling.

I don't have my title belt with me right now because...well, I didn't know until the last second that I'd be coming out here! I have my first defense as X-Division Champion tonight against a very tough Nicole Hunter. I look forward to the challenge and I look forward to many more challenges. I'll see you all again in a few minutes. Thank you Phil! Thank you Mario! Thank you Pittsburgh!"

"Born for This" hits again, and the fans cheer Brooklyn as she exits the ring, mingling with fans as the scene fades.

--

Backstage, sitting at a cafeteria table are the former World Tag-Team Champions, Wrestling's Most Wanted. Both women have salads in front of them. Kendra is eating her salad, talking to Hannah about varying things, but for her part, Hannah says little while picking at her food. It doesn't take long for Kendra to notice this and say something.

Kendra: "Hannah...what's wrong babe? You were fine this afternoon when we went shopping. What happened?"

Hannah sighs and nods.

Hannah: "Yeah, I was okay. I mean, not great, but you know. But then we got here to the arena. It all just sorta hit me. No private dressing room. No Destiny. We're being punished for what, exactly? Can you tell me, Kennie?"

Kendra nods.

Kendra: "Guilty by association with Mason, for one thing."

Hannah: "Wasn't it bad enough that they put us in a situation at Resurrection where we would lose the belts without actually losing the match? What the hell? I don't care what she says about being hands off, this is Glory Braddock's doing! No wonder Chastity changed her name and refuses to acknowledge Glory as her sister."

Kendra considers Hannah's words while munching her salad. Hannah seems talked out for the moment, so Kendra does offer her own thoughts.

Kendra: "You're right. We can't give up, though. We have a new GM, and Silverstone does seem to have a good head on her shoulders."

Hannah: "Maybe. But now, the tag-division is starting to get crowded. What does that mean for us?"

Kendra: "It means we keep doing what we've been doing. Working hard. Winning matches. Reminding everyone why we are Wrestling's Most Wanted. We're owed a rematch, so let's be sure we're ready. When the time is right, we put everyone on notice that we're ready to take our belts back. Belts that we never lost."

Hannah: "Damn right. And in the meantime?"

Classic grins.

Kendra: "In the meantime, we owe some people a little payback...Suffrage being at the top of the list. You in?"

Myers smiles wickedly, a gleam returning to her blue eyes.

Hannah: "What do you think?"

The two girls high five, laughing as the scene cuts away.

--

[Backstage we see D'Nae Moore, dressed in her ring gear, royal purple singlet with matching knee high boots, the ends of her hair dyed to match. She's alone in front of the camera, leaning on a wall somewhere in a hallway, one foot propped on the wall behind her.]

D'Nae: Very soon, I'll be going out to that ring to make my debut in this business, but I gotta tell y'all, I already feel like I've been doing this for years. I came up in Atlanta, and I know that sounds like it probably wasn't hard, cause it's a big city, lots of tourism, all that jazz... but that ain't what I lived. If some of y'all saw the area I grew up in, you'd be turning right around and thanking God you got out with your wallet, rims, or life. I had to be tough, I had to be a fighter, at an age when most girls were, I don't know, taking dancing lessons or gymnastics or some other rich girl shit. I did my training, my classes mostly on the street and the school grounds. Imagine me now getting paid to do what I had to back then just to keep my head above water.

[D'Nae shakes her head in disbelief at her situation.]

D'Nae: Then again, I always knew I was destined for something better, something bigger. I'm not gonna say I'm owed anything, cause I wasn't brought up like that. My Mama taught me that anything worth having, you have to work for. As soon as I found what I wanted to do... this, be able to be here tonight and go down to that ring, and kick asses for money? I did what I needed to do to make that happen. Took some of the shittiest jobs you can imagine, lived with a so-called boyfriend who was actually a piece of trash but hey, it saved me from paying my own rent. Yeah maybe I used him, but he didn't give a shit and still don't. That's why as soon as I had the money to get out of Atlanta and head to the best place I knew of to train, I shot out like I was being chased.

Except I was the one chasing. The destiny I KNOW I am meant for. I got a lot of help from Jeff, he fixed all the training mistakes the first dumbshits I "learned" from taught me. But I got it all down now, and thanks to Jeff opening this door for me, I'm gonna show the world what it really means to always want more. That starts tonight. I almost feel bad for this guy I'm gonna fight, cause he's just gonna be an example.

[D'Nae pushes off the wall and flips her hair off her shoulder as she walks off, one hand on her hip as she goes.]

--

D'Nae Moore vs El Perro.

This wasn’t even a contest. D’Nae grabs El Perro’s head in a choke while leaping onto them, grapevining legs around his waist, then throws weight backwards dropping them with a DDT. She calls that Mooregasm. Academic. One, two, three.

Winner: D’Nae Moore.

Jeff slides in the ring. He high fives her on a job well done. They leave the ring in a good mood as El Perro is left lost after feeling the full effect of the Mooregasm.

--

( A video package opens up with the shot of an American flag as then we see a MAGA hat appear but the words are a bit different as they read “Make Assholes Great Again”. The images fade as we see a black and white shot of Ethan Rockwell sitting on a bar stool with a backdrop behind him. Ethan has a Cuban cigar in his mouth as he cracks a smile before taking the cigar out of his mouth. )

Ethan Rockwell: The name is Ethan Rockwell and I am an unapologetic asshole.

( Ethan grins even bigger after the statement.)

Ethan Rockwell: Why though? Cause I am the last of a dying breed. What is that you may ask? Society’s alpha male. You know the male that PC culture has tried to stamp out of existence and replaced by pink hair pussy hat wearing beta males that agree with everything say in hopes of touching a damn sagging tit for an ugly feminist. That way fat ass bitches that think I have to accept their jelly rolls as some badge of courage can get praised for their unhealthy lifestyle choice. So I have to be an asshole to combat it. You see unlike the PC culture, a word won’t cause me to run to my nearest safe space. It won’t get me triggered by a word or object. It won’t make me post some YouTube video crying about the injustice. Nope I still got my nuts firmly attached. I am an alpha male that doesn’t give two shits of who I offend. I guess that is why I continue to live a blissful life. Yet my blissful life is increasingly being impeded on by this extremely sensitive and pussified society making me seemingly embrace being an asshole more and more often.

( Ethan just shakes his head in disgust.)

Ethan Rockwell: So I come to the GCW to use it as a platform. I am here to put alpha male back in the main stream and help to promote the alpha male agenda, to save the next generation of males from becoming beta males like the millennial males have become. To put these women who have continued to try become the alphas now back in their rightful place. GCW is filled with women that want to take a man’s place and the men here are willing to let them. These men are jokes if you ask me.

( Ethan looks at the camera with disbelief something like that is happening before leaning in and pointing to himself with the hand that is holding the cigar. )

Ethan Rockwell: Well guess what this guy isn’t giving his spot to any bitch. You see GCW this isn’t a safe space anymore, this is a place where you liberal little bitches need to be prepared to be triggered. I am here to kill political correctness in the most horrendous way possible. I am here to show you that I can Make Assholes Great Again.

( Ethan Rockwell has a smug look upon his face before pointing the cigar at the camera.)

Ethan Rockwell: But first if you would excuse me, I need to find out which one of these women in GCW make the best sandwich.

( Ethan Rockwell gives a sly smirk before putting the Cuban back in his mouth and walking out of the shot as the same shot from the opening is shown again. )

Backstage in their locker room, one third of tonight’s main event, BFF’s Aubrianna Powers and Amber Jeffries are discussing Amber’s recent wedding to Kellen Jeffries, who is also in the room.

Amber: It was honestly the perfectly thing because of the fact that Kellen was having such a hard time finding so many to stand up for him and totes be his best man thingy.

Aubrianna: I understand, believe me, people can be so rude and the fact that there was nobody that he knows that was willing to stand up for really sucks. How did Whitney take the news when she found out that you got married without her though?

Amber: I mean she didn’t not being there to see everything of course, but she is my sister and so she totes understands and stuff. And at least not being there she didn’t have to meet the Chinese restaurant manager guy, because he was perverted and stuff.

Aubrianna: He sounded like he was, gross!

Amber: Yes, but Kellen was there to be my knight shining armor and stuff which was good because the Chinese restaurant manager guy was going to and watch us have s…

Kellen: Amber, babe, there are some things that are better off left unsaid alright?

Aubrianna: I will second that Kellen.

There is a knock on the door.

Amber: You like come in and stuff.

The door to the locker room swings open and in walks GCW Shotgun General Manager Tabitha Silverstone. She hasn’t changed the shirt Minerva sprayed the mist on. Amber seems less than thrilled to see her and the feeling is obviously mutual from the look on Ms. Silverstone.

Amber: What?

Tabitha: Nice to see you to, Mrs. Jeffries, but I am actually here because I needed to see your husband.

Amber: As if?!

Kellen: No, no Amber, it is just fine.

Kellen looks Ms. Silverstone right in the face.

Kellen: Hello again Ms. Silverstone. I see that you are here alone as in without the police you were discussing bringing with the other day when we talked about this, so maybe you are here because you want to discuss a contract rather than have me thrown out of the building and/or having me arrested?

Tabitha rolls her eyes before looking at Kellen with a obviously fake smile.

Tabitha: You are correct. In fact I have with me a new full time contract for you right here. All that it is waiting for is you to sign it.

Amber: Really?

Tabitha: Really.

Kellen looks the contract over and being satisfied proceeds to sign it handing it back to Ms. Silverstone.

Kellen: See hon, Ms. Silverstone is starting to come around already.

Tabitha: Oh yes in fact, you are going to compete in your first match as a member of the Shotgun roster tonight Kellen.

Kellen: Actually that is impossible. I didn’t bring in ring attire with me, so I will just head out to ringside with my wife and her best friend, and I will start next week.

Tabitha: Kellen, I wasn’t asking you, I was telling you. You compete this week in a 2-on-1 handicapped match against the Soviet Gingers, and Kellen? Your match is next.

Silverstone walks off, leaving Amber, Aubrianna, and Kellen speechless as the scene fades.

--

Kellen Jeffries vs The Soviet Gingers.

The ring announcer made reference to The Soviet Gingers not needing to tag in PLUS is Amber Sloane got involved in anyway, Aubrianna Powers would be forced to go it alone for the triple threat tag team match later on in the night. Kellen tried the best he could to fend off the two women Tabitha unleashed upon Kellen Jeffries. There were moments Kellen did isolate The Gingers, keeping the action one on one. It wasn’t enough, sadly.

Anastasia superkicked her Kellen into a Ravishing Red Drop from Karina (Red Death).

For good measure, Anastasia snaps off a Red Scare on Kellen. Karina follows it up with a frog splash off the top. Karina and Anatasia pinned Kellen for the one, two, three.

Winners: Soviet Gingers

Donovan Cunningham slides in the ring. He raises the arms of his girls. Donovan nods to his girls to pick Kellen up. He adds to Kellens pain with a backstabber. Dusting himself off, and the boos reigning down, Donovan and The Soviet Gingers leave the ring. Its then Amber rushes down to the ring to check on her husband. She sneers at The Soviet Gingers and Donovan as the scene fades.

--

(We cut backstage where we see Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz in the dressing room. They are not scheduled to compete but they are here nonetheless and look fine in their fancy, wealthy looking dresses. They are Fabulous after all.)

Jessica: I want to apologize again, Summer, for what happened at Resurrection.

(Collins shakes her head.)

Summer: You have nothing to apologize for, Jess.

Jessica: But it was me who delivered the fatal kick that allowed the fraudulent Fame & Fortune to get the win. Had I just been paying better attention…

(Collins shakes her head and cuts her friend off.)

Summer: Stop that talk right now. We win as a team and we lose as a team. We need to keep that mindset, ok? Blaming ourselves and blaming each other is what led us to split up in the first place. Bottom like is that what happened was a fluke. Sure, they won legit. They are the champions, for now. But it was a fluke.

Jessica: And thankfully we ended up together on the Shotgun roster after the draft. We have the opportunity to make things right and you had better believe that when Tabitha Silverstone does give us the opportunity to make things right, we will defeat them and become the new GCW World Tag Team Champions.

(Collins smirks.)

Summer: And it will be absolutely Fabulous.

(The scene shifts.)

--

Roderick Osborn: Joining me at this time, challenging for the X-Division Title tonight.... Suffrage member, Nicole Hunter.

Nicole walks onto the set, her beauty only equaled by her arrogance, as she has a smug grin on her face.

Roderick: Nicole, tonight is quite possibly your biggest match to date. How are you feeling heading into this match?

Nicole: First off, there's no 'quite possibly' about it... this IS my biggest match to date! Now, as to how I'm feeling, that's simply... I'm feeling confident. However, don't mistake that for OVERconfidence! See Roddy, I'm not just looking to become the X-Division Champion... though, that is first and foremost on my mind! I'm also looking to make a statement, because too many people have made the mistake of underestimating me!

The smug look is replaced by one of determination.

Nicole: Look, I get it... the attention has been drawn elsewhere. My best friend, Erica Layford, has taken over Suffrage. You have the tag-team champions, Fame and Fortune. You have the dominating enforcer, Odessa Blake. Me? I'm just there, it seems... but it won't be that way, after tonight. Because tonight, I stake my claim in GCW and become the NEW X-Division Champion!

Nicoles lip pulls back in a smirk.

Nicole: Brooklyn, sweety, I'll admit... you went through Hell to get that X-Division Title. You beat a great wrestler in Nava Farrin to get that title... but this isn't Hell, now you have to deal with Gods Gift From The Heavens! I am going to beat you, I am going to take your X-Division Title and bring it to Suffrage. Your reign will end, before it could truly begin! In the end, everyone will finally learn that I am not to be underestimated... they will realize, if you underestimate me, then you've made the biggest mistake of your life!

Nicole pats Roderick on the cheek, and takes her leave. We go back to ringside.

--

X Division Championship
Nicole Hunter vs Brooklyn Smith (champion)

Most notable, there was no Suffrage members on the outside. Nicole Hunter went at it alone.

Brooklyn, fired up for many reasons, hometown crowd, interactions with Nava on her mind, her emotional wave did carry her to an early advantage. Kept Nicole off balance. The emotional wave had its expiration date. Brooklyn went for a DDT, Nicole was near the ropes, on the way down, Nicole grabbed the ropes, stopping her from going down with Brooklyn on the DDT attempt, Nicole quickly followed that up with going to the outside, dragging Brooklyn out the ring, then flinging her into the barricade.

Nicole focused her attack on Brooklyn’s back. Strikes to the lower back. Single leg crab, which Brooklyn fought out of. Just as Brooklyn was set to come back, a neckbreaker slowed her down, just not enough to win the match. Later on in the match, Brooklyn did find her second wind. She battled back, the home crowd got into the match. Towards the end, Brooklyn irish whipped Nicole into the ropes, her momentum was halted by Kendra Classic and Hannah Myers. They pulled Nicole out the ring, Wrestling’s Most Wanted mugged her to the irritation of the Brooklyn’s hometown crowd and Brooklyn herself. The ref had no choice but to call for the DQ...

Winner: Nicole Hunter (DQ)

Iritiatated, Brooklyn launched herself over the top rope, landing on Wrestling’s Most Wanted...

A brawl then broke out between WMW, Brooklyn and Nicole Hunter. WMW, doing what they came to do, found a way to escape. Nicole rolled her eyes. She walked away annoyed her title shot was messed with. Brooklyn didn’t look pleased either knowing her first title defense ended in controversy.

--

(Backstage we find Kayla Jones-Snow watching the proceedings on a television monitor. She is interrupted when the familiar face of her sister, Angelica Jones, steps into view.)

Kayla: Well if it isn’t the woman who conquered me.

Angel: I wouldn’t quite call it conquering but if you insist…

(The two Jones siblings share a laugh as Kayla stands up and embraces her older sister in a tight hug.)

Kayla: It’s great to see you, Angel. And it’s even better that we’re both on the same brand.

(The elder Jones arches a brow.)

Angel: Funny, considering how we’ve been at odds lately.

Kayla: I know, and like I already told you, I was wrong. I should’ve talked to you. Well, actually, I did talk to you. I just wasn’t willing to listen to what you had to say in return. I didn’t care, actually. I wanted to hear one thing from you, you didn’t tell me that one thing, and I got royally pissed.

Angel: What did you want me to say, out of curiosity?

(The younger Jones shakes her head.)

Kayla: It doesn’t matter anymore. It’s in the past and it’s all behind us. We can and should move on to the future, both of our futures. We could easily team up again and become GCW World Tag Team Champions.

(Angelica nods her head.)

Angel: True, and it would make me feel good to smack “Fame & Fortune” around a little. That name belongs to my daughter Jessica and her friend Summer, or me and Meagan, no one else. But that’s their fight. I wouldn’t feel right about interfering.

Kayla: Speaking of crazy Megs, how is she?

(Angelica furrows her brow.)

Angel: You actually care? I thought you hated her?

Kayla: I do. And I wish nothing but everlasting torment and pain. That’s why I’m asking.

(The elder Jones rolls her eyes.)

Angel: She’s doing fine, all things considered. So this tag team thing? Is it a possibility?

Kayla: Oh definitely. Andrew Raynes is the model. He went to Resurrection and were it not for a minor slip against Scream Machine, he would’ve been holder of a singles title and the tag titles. So it can be done. And I think we could to it. Because God knows I don’t want to pull you away from your singles ambitions just as I’m sure you wouldn’t want to hinder me from my ambitions of holding singles championship gold once again. Besides…

(Kayla strikes a pose.)

Kayla: ...GCW Needs More Kayla!

Angel: That catchphrase is gonna get on my nerves, sis.

Kayla: Talk to someone who cares.

(The two laugh as the scene shifts.)

--

The scene opens in an office space. Tabitha Silverstone is sitting behind a desk. Her attire remains unchanged.. Her hands are resting on the desk. Resting on the desk, is the GCW Heritage Championship.

Silverstone: “I am not surprised earlier tonight did not go as expected. Minerva is a strong woman. No surprise she turned me down. That’s ok. I can find the champion I want to present Shotgun for the foreseeable future. Hopefully, Minverva comes to her senses, one day. Moving on, as you see here, I have the Heritage Championship on my desk. I spoke with Derek Powers earlier. I laid on his lap an offer he couldn’t refuse. I believe Derek Powers can be a great World Champion. He has the look. The charisma. The prestige required to represent Shotgun for the next ten years. Maybe more. I am not going to hand Derek a shot at the championship. He has to earn it, so, I am giving him the opportunity to cash in his ticket for the Elimination Chamber match at Survival of the Fittest later in the year.”

“As of right now, the GCW Heritage Championship is vacated. I will announce the fate of this title in two weeks. For now, I present to you my vision for our upcoming pay per view, For Glory and Gold, I have chosen ten competitors to compete for the five open Elimination Chamber slots. I will name eight of them.

Princess Nava Farrin.

Marie Jones.

Aubrianna Powers.

Angelica Jones.

Brittany Kayl

Amber Sloane.

Derek Powers, of course.

And Erica Layford.

The final two competitors will be chosen at a later date. With the influx of new talent I want to give them a chance to impress me. If you do... there might be a golden opportunity waiting for you.

That’s all for now. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Tabitha smiles as the scene fades.

--

Robert E. Lee. “Ladies and gentlemen… please rise and remove your hats as we respect the playing of our National Anthem.”

As the crowd rise to their feet, the opening chords to Iced Earth's version of The Star-Spangled Banner begin to play. As red, white, and blue sparkling pyro cascades down onto the stage, Miss America walks out. She first stands atop the stage, waving for the crowd as the song plays before walking down to the ring. As she walks, Miss America waves all the way down. She walks up the stairs into the ring. As the song comes to an end, Miss America poses in the middle of the ring, as red, white, and blue fireworks explode from the corners of the ring. She moves to the corner of the ring, taking a microphone from the timekeeper and adjusting her sash and tiara before smiling in the middle of the ring.

America: “Thank you, and GOD BLESS AMERICA!”

The crowd cheers this support of patriotism.

America: “Now I know… I know a lot of media types would tell you to keep your patriotism on the down-low. They think that loving your country makes other people feel uncomfortable. Well, I’m here to tell you that it is okay to love the USA! It is okay to say that America is great! It is okay to realize that you won the lottery simply by being born in This Great Nation! And you do NOT have to hide that! You do NOT have to be ashamed of that! Because America IS great!”

The crowd continues to respond favorably, although with trepidation.

America: “And tonight, the Spirit of America flows through me as I combat and defeat Monroe Jones. Now, Monroe may have been born in Boston, Massachusetts, but you and I know that he does NOT embody This Great Nation! He is lazy. He coasts on his name, as being a Jones should mean something. No… he is an American by birth, but he is NOT an America by blood, and tonight I am going to teach Monroe how REAL Americans like ME act! Thank you! God bless America, and America bless me!”

With that, she puts the microphone down and awaits Monroe.

Miss America vs Monroe Jones

Miss America did not wait for Monroe to get ready, attacking him before he climbed into the ring. From there, the match was a demonstration for Miss America as she hit a series of moves in succession. Finally, the match ended mercifully with The American Dream being applied to Monroe, who passed out in short order.

Winner (by KO): Miss America

After the match, Miss America reapplied her sash and had the referee place the tiara back on her head. She went to the corner and produced an American flag. She stepped back into the ring, draping the flag across Monroe’s face before saluting.

--

Backstage….

Princess Nava Farrin in white loose silk pants and open toed heels, a gold halter top and long hair in a half ponytail with her nails polished white tilts her head after hearing the announcement by Tabitha Silverstone. Jhanvi is behind her in a black gown, JaMarcus Avery looks on too….

Princess Nava: “What the hell is an Elimination Chamber? It sounds dangerous.”

JaMarcus: “My Princess, it is a large steel cage with pods and a roof. You wrestle until there is only one person remaining and it all comes down to luck of the draw. You are in a pod if your number is not one or two.”

Princess Nava: “In a cage? Like an animal!?”

JaMarcus: “Well, yes…..”

Jhanvi: “My Princess, it is for a chance at the World Championship.”

Princess Nava: “THIS!? THIS is the way she gives me some comeuppance!? This is how she tries to make things right after I was robbed of my X-Division Championship by that…. That…. Peon!? No! I mean…. NO! I…. I…. I’m going to die…. I will be scarred, I will be brutalized like a homeless American or Hooker on the street! I will be….. no…. I need to sssssit down, I think I am going to faint….”

As Princess Nava is about to faint, JaMarcus catches her, Jhanvi quickly instructs to maidens to get her water. Nava is dazed, sweating now and cold, she just shakes her head and starts sobbing….

Princess Nava: “I’m…. so dead….”

Jhanvi tries to fan the Princess with her dress while JaMarcus gives her water.

--

“Introductions are always the most awkward part.” a voice muses, as the lights come up. We find a new face to Global Championship Wrestling relaxing in a chair, with his feet up on the desk. Hanging from the desk is a flag from Scotland, and one from Northern Ireland, with what looks very much like a sheathed broadsword sitting between them.

“So, let’s start with the basics. I’m Martin McKay, and yes, I am related to your previous McKay. Now, this would usually be the point where I’d give you all the guff of my backstory. Where I used to wrestle, why I’m here, possibly listing all the accolades and shit to my name. But all that is just so much nonsense right now, isn’t it?

Blue eyes crinkle in an honest smile.

“What I am is new to Global Championship Wrestling. What I am is new to the Shotgun brand. What I am is also pretty unknown to the fans here in America, unless they’ve been watching a very specific European wrestling broadcast. Also, to get it out of the way, I’m fifty three. Yes, I’m old. I’ve also got oodles of experience, piles of tricks up my sleeve, and a body that likes to complain a bit more than it used to.

And so, rightly, I’m starting out right at the bottom of the ladder. And I’m more than happy to start there and begin my climb. I want to earn the respect of the fans and the other wrestlers on the brand, and the only way to do that is to get out there and do it. It doesn’t matter to me that my brother has already been here and impressed. I’m not him, and he’s not me. I’m not going to piggyback on his legacy, I’ll make my own, thank you very much.”

He nods firmly, and lifts his feet off the desk, sitting up taller in the seat.

“Joey Michaels is my first opponent on Shotgun tonight, as per the released card, and the first step on the aforementioned ladder. I’ll admit, I’m going into this match blind. With organising the move to America, visas, house sales and everything else involved with uprooting kith and kin, there’s been little enough time for research and study. Sounds a bit counterintuitive to what I want to do, but thems the breaks.”

With a loose shrug, he stands up from the chair, and leans forward to rest the palms of his hands against the desk.

“I’m not here to make a splash. I’m not here to announce myself with parades, confetti or marching bands. I’m not here to declare myself the next big thing since sliced bread, the hottest sensation or the king of the ring. I’m here to show, not tell. I’m here to earn, not take. And all of that starts tonight, here on Shotgun, against Joey Michaels.”

--

Martin McKay vs Joey Michales.

Joey Michales didn’t look impressed to be wrestling a 53 year old man. His mood likely changed when Martin wasted no time catching Joey off guard with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Followed by another Belly to Belly. Belly to Back. Tried for another one, Joey elbowed him, Martin transitioned into an ankle lock he calls 'Kukri. Joey struggled. Even tried reaching the ropes, to no avail, Joey’s arrogance cost him big time. Was left no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Martin McKay.

Martin was ecstatic. Wasn’t expecting to win that decisively. The crowd didn’t complain. The ref raised his hand. Scene fades.

--

“I hate it when people sound like a broken record…”

(A giggling is heard as Aubrianna Powers is shown backstage at the ready area. She is dressed to compete and has the HKW Tapout Championship belt wrapped around her waist. A confident grin is on her face.)

Aubrianna: “Doesn’t matter much when you’re punched in the mouth…” or “...choke you out…” blah blah blah…

(She shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: Sorry, but none of that matters because those are just words. Words don’t matter unless you can back them up. Now I do talk a good game myself and I have quite an array of catchphrases and nicknames as well, but I always back up my words. I said I would go sixty minutes in an Iron Man Match against Timothy Myers and survive with my title intact and I did. I said I would defeat five other competitors in an Elimination Chamber to become the GCW Global Champion and I did. I said I would be the greatest HKW Tapout Champion in recent memory…

(She pats the title belt.)

Aubrianna: ...and I have held onto this bad boy since September of last year. That isn’t just a meaningless rambling off of my record. That is clear and irrefutable evidence of what I am capable of. Yet some people still doubt my abilities. Some people STILL think I’m all talk.

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Aubrianna: Fine. Let them think that. Just watch as I continue to back up my words. This is my first night on the Shotgun Brand and mark my words right here and right now, before my tenure with Shotgun is over, I will be the GCW World Champion. As for tonight, me and my BFF Amber Sloane…

(She chuckles.)

Aubrianna: ...excuse me, Amber Jeffries...congrats babe...are going to be in tag team action. We’ll be in action against people who may or may not doubt our abilities. Well I look forward to proving each and every one of them wrong here tonight.

(The scene shifts.)
--

“Voices” by Revolution Theory begins to play over the PA system. Erica Layford comes out first with a smug look on her face, she waits a few momnents before she looks behind her and we see the World Tag Team Champions, Fame & Fortune, make their way onto the ramp. Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez, tag belts over their shoulders, taunt the crowd a bit before they slowly begin making their way down towards the ring. As they make their way down to the ring, Erica leads F&F up the stairs and into the ring. Erica makes her way over towards the corner where she demands a mic. F&F head to respected corners, get up and begin taunting the crowd with their tag belts showing them off proudly. Erica comes back showing off the tag team champions as the crowd jeers them wanting ntophing to do with them. Erica can be seen being annoyed by the crowd’s reaction, expecting them to shower her friends in glory for what they have accomplished. Finally she gets to a breaking point.

Erica: Ive said it before and I will say it again, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

The crowd jeers, not listening to anything she has to say, which infuriates her.

Erica: You people are so stupid, not taking the time to appreciate the World Tag Team Champions as they stand before you. HAND PICKED BY MY AUNT WHO DIDN’T DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! But I am not going to stand here and waste my valuable time reminding you people of that, you should already be paying your respects to the champions before me, who will help lead suffrage into a new era guided by yours truly into a new age!

The crowd jeers as she hands the mic over to Rosa, the crowd jeers more as she isn’t given a chance to say anything. She looks around as Erica applauds her getting ready to say something. But before Rosa has a chance to say anything.

[Blackout] The lights go out in the arena and no one is able to see anything, after a few moments, the power comes back on, Erica is dumped to the outside, Geneva is down on the ground and Rosa has her back turned to the ring, facing the entrance ramp wondering whats happening. The crowd explodes into more jeers, above what they give F&F as they see Dustin Adams standing behind her with a massive smug look on his face and his briefcase on the floor in the ring. Rosa finally turns around slowly, sensing someone is behind her, upon seeing Dustin, she charges full force towards him only to be eviscerated with a Death Row Slam that shakes the entire ring. As Erica gets up, she sees whats going on in the ring and goes over towards Geneva who is slowly getting up as well. Dustin looks down at the two and motions for them to come get some. Geneva, unafraid to back down, is given instructions by Erica to go do something, as Geneva slides in under the ring to get to Dustin, she doesn’t see GCW North American Champion, Andrew Raynes slide in behind Dustin. As Geneva charges towards Dustin, he hoists her up into the air as Andrew leaps….connecting with Xklamatory Sentencing right onto Dustin’s briefcase knocking her right out. Erica looks shocked seeing Fame and Fortune laid out in the middle of the ring. She gets nervous as Dustin walks over, grabbing the briefcase and the mic that Erica had been using. With a ref present outside the ring, Dustin doesn’t motion towards him at all, instead choosing to stand over a fallen Rosa, briefcase in hand, leaning down to send a little reminder.

Dustin: Anytime, anywhere, remember we can end you!

Dustin drops the mic and poses with the briefcase in the middle of the ring. Andrew walks over towards where Erica is as she had gone and grabbed the World Tag Team titles, holding them for safe keeping after what the Brotherhood did to Fame and Fortune. She holds them up and begins screaming at Andrew and Dustin for their actions. After a few moments, Andrew and Dustin slide out of the ring, opposite where Erica is, and make their way into the crowd after the damage has been done!

--

The scene comes up backstage. Tory Street can be seen pulling down her top, back to the camera, in preparation of the three-team main event match. Once adjusted, she turns around, coming face to face with the camera. The sudden appearance of the camera startles her, taking her a half-step back.

Tory: “Brittany, what the hell are you doing?”

Brittany: “Filming.”

Tory: “Yes, I can see that… but why?”

Brittany: “Why? I'm a documentarian. I like to record big moments in history! It gives us a tangible record of what we did.”

Tory: “Wait.. are you saying that somewhere in your recorded archives is a video of you…”

Brittany stares blankly.

Tory: “You know…”

She doesn't. Tory sighs, aware that dancing around her though isn't working.

Tory: “Having sex.”

Brittany: “Oh… OH! What? … Nnnnnnoooooo? No… why would I do that with all the perverts out there.”

Tory: “You did say you record "big moments in history".”

Brittany: “Well yeah… but not that!”

Brittany, clearly getting flustered, tries to change the subject.

Brittany: “Anyway… tonight's our first match as a tandem, and I thought that MAYBE you'd want to record a little message.”

Tory: “I gave a message already.”

Brittany: “Those tweets? Come on, Tory! That's not enough! We have to show solidarity! Cooperation! Teamwork!”

Tory: “Ok, well why don't you set that down instead of trying to film up my nose?”

Brittany groans.

Brittany: “Fine!”

Brittany apparently finds a place to put the camera, as soon the hold is stable and she steps out in front, standing across from her tag team partner. She grins.

Brittany: “Ready?

Tory smirks in return, nodding her head.

Tory: “Ready.”

Brittany: “But I guess the real question should be… are THEY ready? Are they ready to see exactly what the combined forces of the Street family… one of the BIGGEST known commodities in wrestling history… and the Kayl Family… also an integral part of the fabric of this business… is truly capable of.”

Tory: “They’re not ready.”

Brittany: “Of course they’re not ready! How could someone prepare for something of THIS magnitude? They can’t.”

Tory: “Some other families can talk about building GCW… how they were there when this company was founded. But ours? Ours build WRESTLING.”

Brittany: “Exactly! They want to claim squatters rights because their families were HERE first? While they were here trying to keep the pond as shallow as they could to keep themselves ahead, our families were out making waves and drawing eyes to wrestling.”

Tory: “It’s what we do.”

Brittany: “And it’s what we’ll do tonight. This is our first time on Shotgun… our first time as a tandem here. I mean, I’ve been Tag Team Champion… TV Champion…”

Tory: “TV Champion?”

Brittany: “Oh, it was replaced by the Heritage title.”

Tory: “Ah.”

Brittany: “But this time, I’m not coming alone. I’ve got this woman at my back. And for five matches… five grueling, hard-fought matches, we learned each other’s ins and outs. We learned our strengths and our weaknesses. And if you think we’re just going to brush that knowledge aside, you’re out of your mind. That knowledge is what’s going to make us a threat to anyone who faces us.”

Tory: “Don’t let my quote unquote war of words with Aubrianna fool you. I respect her. I really do. What irritates me is Aubrianna’s lack of comprehension. She loves to throw around her last name. Ok. I’m a Street, you don’t see me reminding the world that every chance I get. If we’re being my honest, no if’s... lets be honest. Street over Powers. End of discussion. She wants to throw around her accomplishments. How can I forget, she can’t stop harping on them, jeez, we get it. Want a cookie, Aurbey? Want approval? Want acknowledgement you are one of the best ever? Hun, you’re not getting a pat on the back from me. If you think, for one second, chirping your accomplishments on repeat like a parrot is gonna be enough to intimidate me, no. It’s not. Why? In my eyes, you’re not special. I don’t put anyone on a pedestal like that. Just because my cousin gave you her blessing, doesn’t mean I am going to treat you any different. The moment you get that through your head, the easier it is going to be for you accept one undisputed fact, everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth, believe me, getting hit in the mouth by me is no laughing matter. But this isn’t all about you, not today. Amber Jeffries. I pissed you off saying I have the better former tag team champion on my side? Insecure aren’t we? Brittany has been doing this way longer than you. Compare her track record to yours. No one took you seriously until a few months ago. Brittany Kayl has been slaying it, forever. Want to prove me wrong? You know where to find me. One more thing, I guess. Jessica, Cailey, now would be the ideal time to get back on track. Not today. Not against us. Yeah. There you go. How was that?”

Brittany nods.

Brittany: “And that’s a wrap.”

Scene fades.

--

Amber Sloane/Aubrianna Powers vs Jessica Adams & Cailey Carter vs Brittany Kayl/Tory Street

Banged up, he was. Nothing was going to stop Kellen from being there at ringside with his wife to cheer her on.

One member from each team started off the match. Tory for the Kayl/Street connection (unofficial name). Aubrey for her team. Cailey for her team. Aubrey and Tory focused on each other first. Powers evading the much more powerful Tory with her quickness. Can’t hit what you can’t catch. Tory eventually clocked Aubrey in the mouth. Both women smirked at each other, not wanting to be forgotten, Cailey caught Tory off guard with a superkick, dropping her to a knee, then she went after Aubrey hoping to prove that her teams latest slump can be turned around tonight. The action overall was intense. Amber and Brittany had their moment to go at it, Amber clearly motivated she wasn’t the lesser of the tag team specialist. Amber/Sloane, Tory and Brittany spent more time focused on each other. Jessica and Cailey picked their spots.

The ending of the match came when The Soviet Gingers skipped down to the ring. Not forgetting what happened earlier, Kellen left his station. He went to take on The Soviets, head on. Amber, wanting her apiece, joined her husband.

Meanwhile, Aubrey took Jessica out with her version of the reverse round house kick. Tory caught Aubrey off guard with a spear. This left Cailey and Brittany in the ring, alone. Cailey tried a superkick. Britt side stepped. Managed to put a bow on the night by executing a brainbuster dropped over her padded knee (My B*tch). Academic from there.

One. Two. Three.

Winners: Brittany Kayl and Tory Street.

While Brittany and Tory celebrated in the ring, Kellen and Amber managed to chase to The Soviet Gingers off. By then it was too late to do anything about the match itself. Tory and Kayl calmly excited the ring. Kellen and Amber went to go join Aubrey who was clutching her ribs due to the massive spear by Tory. Tory and Brittany raised their arms in the air as the scene fades...

--

Tabitha Silverstone can be seen walking out of the arena following the main event of the evening. Her cell phone pressed to her cell phone pressed to her ear, she talks to someone unknown on the other end.

Tabitha: “I think the night went off without a hitch. … Look, unlike my predecessor, I am strictly interested in growing the brand. I’m not interested in petty vendettas. I’m going to do what’s best for Shotgun.”

She makes it to her limo, knocking on the driver’s side door to bid the driver to open her door for her.

Tabitha: “Yeah, I’ll call you again from the hotel.”

Hanging up the phone, she addresses the driver directly.

Tabitha: “I’m not paying you to sit around and wait! Get my door already…”

Before the driver can even get out of his seat, the back car door opens. Tabitha, concerned, takes a step back before looking inside.

Voice: “Miss Silverstone?”

The camera pans around… CHANTELLE CHAMBERS can be seen sitting in the back of the limousine, two glasses of champagne in her hand and a smile on her face.

Tabitha: “I was saving that to celebrate my first show.”

Chantelle shrugs, passing her a glass.

Chambers: “Let’s go. You and I have a lot to discuss.”

With that, the show fades to black.