Livewire 8.15

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.15

Post by admin » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:41 pm

Livewire - September 8, 2019 (Arena Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stoprunnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

As the Livewire theme and pyro dissipates, the familiar sounds of “More” by Usher hits over the loudspeakers, bringing the crowd to their feet. Chantelle Chambers steps out atop the ramp, her arms outstretched as she is followed out by “The Brod” Broderick Chase…

McMahon: “I don’t believe this! Welcome, fans, to the first Livewire after For Glory and Gold… we have a new Global Champion, a new International Champion, a new North American Champion, and right off the bat we’re being visited by the former GCW World Champion from Shotgun, Chantelle Chambers!?”

Storm: “She’s a hot commodity, that’s for sure. But she doesn’t belong here… what’s the meaning of this!?”

Chantelle strides down the ring, walking down the centre of the ramp where she cannot be touched by any of the crowd. Once she reaches the bottom of the ramp, The Brod rushes around her and hops onto the apron, pulling the ropes open. Chantelle takes a turn to the steps, walking up them before striding to where the ropes are parted, climbing into the ring.

Storm: “It looks like security isn’t doing anything about this, so we’ll actually get to hear from her.”

McMahon: “The last time we saw Chantelle Chambers on television was two weeks ago, when she was the recipient of a brutal TPK from the second rope at the hands of the World Champion, Minerva. That was it. She was NOT on Shotgun last week…”

Storm: “Her talk on Twitter mentioned some new business ventures… but why is she announcing them HERE!?

Chantelle struts around the ring, microphone in hand as she looks out over the crowd. Finally, she begins to speak…

Chambers: “All… Eyes… On… Me!”

The crowd roars, approving the standard catchphrase from the Beverly Hills Bombshell.

Chambers: “From the moment I signed with this company, that has been my raison d’etre. To maximize my exposure. I have accomplished that by being among the best wrestlers in the ring, and the best to look at outside of it.”

She smirks as the crowd roars.

Storm: “She brings up a valid point.”

Chambers: “I mean, my resume speaks for itself. Four-time GCW World Champion, something nobody else in this company’s long history can say. I can, because instead of moping away and slinking out of the company when I lost as others have in the past, I kept pushing. I kept myself in the conversation. Four times I have been on top. I have beaten the very best this company had to offer me… until Minerva came around.”

She nods her head, almost resigning herself to her fate.

Chambers: “Mark my words, the day will come when Minerva and I cross paths again… and on that day, I will be ready for her. But until then, I wanted a new challenge.”

The crowd begins to cheer.

McMahon: “Could she be saying what I think she’s saying?”

Storm: “I don’t know… just let the woman talk.”

Chambers: “So I went to Glory Braddock directly. I laid it all out there… what I have meant to the bottom line of GCW for YEARS now, and she agreed. I pointed out how you have other “talent” jumping back and forth on a whim without care or control from Francis Taylor or Tabitha Silverstone. I went over why I am BETTER than that. And yet, here I am… on GCW Livewire.”

She smirks, walking around as the crowd cheers again.

Chambers: “For those of you confused, stop trying to think ahead of me and just listen to what I’m saying. Because I went directly to Glory Braddock and told her that I wanted ALL eyes on me… as a member of the Shotgun roster alone, I couldn’t get that. And so I’m here… on Livewire… OFFICIALLY a member of BOTH GCW rosters!”

McMahon: “WHOA!”

Chambers: “That means I can go WHERE I want, face WHO I want, and it is entirely, 100% sanctioned by this company! If you think I’m going to stay here alone? Sorry… I’m not leaving my sisters in Sovereign alone. But by being able to move between brands seamlessly, I can now spread our influence here. And I know… I KNOW there is a line of people back in THESE locker-rooms just waiting to get me in this ring to try and prove how tough they are. Well, Livewire… line up, and stay focused because I can make you famous. Just don’t whine too much when the bell rings, you’re counting lights, and the entire arena has ALL… EYES… ON…”

The crowd interjects.

Crowd: “ME!”

They cheer for their own use of the catchphrase. Chantelle looks around smirking before looking straight into the camera, lowering her tone and licking her lips first…

Chambers: “… Me!”

Her music hits again as she drops the microphone, posing for the crowd.

McMahon: “What a bombshell to start off Livewire here tonight! Chantelle Chambers joins Glory Braddock as the only dual-branded GCW Superstars!”

Storm: “I, for one, can’t wait to see her mix it up here on Livewire!”

Chambers steps out of the ring to the floor, posing as the scene shifts elsewhere.

TD Baterson vs. El Perro
El Perro was hoping to fair better than his wife did last week on Shotgun. As fate usually has it with The El Perro clan, that wasn’t to be. Big Boot to start the match off from TD. Followed by a Gorilla Press Slam. Pump handle slam. He delivered each with cold precision. He applied the Iron Claw while El Perro was out on the ground. Lifted him off the mat, effortlessly destroyed El Perro with the Iron Claw choke slam he calls Out of Business. With one foot placed on El’s chest, the ref counted one, two, three.

Winner: TD Batterson.

Trenton Snow, with mic in hand, enters the ring. He fist bumps TD on a job well done. Raising the mic to his lips, Trenton speaks, not before the boos rain in.

Snow: Bet you didn’t expect to see me again, did ya?

The boos continue to rain in. Trenton doesn’t care.

Snow: Tough luck. I am not here for your benefit. I am not even here for mine. Who am I kidding? Damn right I am here for me, partially, a man does need to get paid. Never mistake me for an altruist. As much as I love sitting on the couch watching other people do all the work, cabin fever is not best for business. I could mooch off my wifes earnings without much complaint, I am a man at the end of the day. I should be more active, which is why I am back here in G-C-W doing what I do best, pushing people to the highest of highs. BROOKFORD and Ian can attest, they would not have reached their level of notoriety without my influence. Adrian Waters?

Trenton smirks.

Snow: He would not have gotten a GCW contract without my help. No one can deny when it comes to molding talent to reach their potential, I am the man. That is why TD was so eager to learn from a guy like me. What I did for Ian, BROOKFORD, Adrain, I will repeat with TD Batterson. With TD sitting under my learning tree, he will do what is best for business. His own personal business. Not GCW’s. The GCW machine will continue running with or without us, so, we are going to use GCW as much as we can. It is all about the money. Trust me when I say this, TD Batterson is... money.

Trenton drops the mic. He exits the ring. TD Batterson is not far behind.

"I am sick and tired of all these failures! I want results, not defeats! Do I make myself clear!?"

Frederick Freemans loud voice can be heard down the hallways, as he admonishes the other members of Righteous Purity. It seems ol' Frederick has lost any composure he once had, what with the string of defeats he and his group have suffered, recently.

It's not about to get any better...

"A-Hem!"

Frederick rolls his eyes, turning around and continuing his verbal assault. "What do you want, you... oh, it's you."

The 'You' is said with complete and utter disdain, directed towards the latest irritant... one Derek Powers.

Derek: Gee, Freddy, I almost think you weren't glad to be graced by my presence!

Frederick: I'm not... and it's Frederick! It's bad enough I have to deal with your idiot sibling, I don't need any hassle from you, either!

Derek: Calm down, Freddy... I'm not here to give you grief, I just couldn't help but hear you shouting, and it made me wonder... who are you really mad at? Your men? Or yourself? Maybe your compensating for something, hmm?

Frederick: What are you blathering about!? And it's Frederick, get it right!

Derek: Well, maybe, just maybe, your mad, because you haven't tasted any form of gold during your time in GCW? I mean, I completely understand... or did, until I won the Heritage Title... twice, I might add! Perhaps your lack of success grates at you... and you feel the need to assert yourself, though you have no results to speak of?

Derek looks at the others, specifically Craig Jackson and Desmond Reece.

Derek: You two are new... so, perhaps, you should wonder about the 'leadership' of your so-called 'leader'? I'd hate to see such promising futures wasted!

Frederick: Don't you dare, Powers... don't you dare try to cause trouble!

Derek: Not my intention, Freddy... just, sometimes, my mouth runs faster than I can stop it. !'ll leave you all be! Good day!

Derek takes his leave, Frederick glaring at his retreating form, all the while. We go back to ringside.

We open outside of one of the world’s most historic arenas when we are talking about wrestling, as Arena Mexico in Mexico City is nearly a Cathedral when many Mexicans are about it, with some of them nearly coming to tears this has become so important to them. People have laughed, cried here, had their first matches here, and had their last matches here, trying to make memories that will last a lifetime for themselves and their fans. As the camera pans in closer and closer to the arena we hear of in the distance….

Giggling?

Voice: Hola, hola, hola a todos!

Immediately, we realize that is the standard opening from the person who is now jumping out front of the camera, waving excitedly to everyone who is watching this broadcast.

Of course, we are talking about the one and only, Kelsai Adamson-Mason.

Kelsai: Oh Dios mio, no puedo creer que estoy parado afuera de Arena Mexico, aqui en la Ciudad de Mexico! He esperado toda mi vida para estar aqui en este escenario, y finalmente sucede esta noche, mi primer partido en este edificio histórico, primer partido en el período de México! Entonces, quieres ver más historia en México esta noche? Porque les puedo garantizar a todos que este no será su debut promedio. Esta noche, cuando entro al ring para enfrentar a Saul Ramsey, sé que Saul es tan duro como viene, pero iré allí para hacer que todos estén orgullosos. Entonces, Saúl, es mejor que te prepares para lo que se avecina esta noche y este partido será uno que los fanáticos aquí en la Ciudad de México no olvidarán pronto sin importar cuál de nosotros gane. Y para esos fanáticos, una cosa más importante antes de entrar y prepararme para mi partido, pero creo que Víctor puede transmitirme este mensaje, verdad bebé?

Coming into view now next to Kelsai with his arm wrapped around his wife with a wry smile as she leans into him is Victor Mason.

Victor: Absolutamente mi amor, Kelsai los ama mucho a todos.

And with that Kelsai and Victor head toward the inside of the arena, with Kelsai stopping to sign a few autographs and take a few pictures for her adoring fans, the slowly fading inside the arena for the start of the show.

Chris Davids stands in the locker room, dressed and ready to compete. He’s pacing the floor, tapping one hand against the other, fingertip to fingertip as he moves. He turns on his heel as the door opens and John Blair steps in. There’s another man with John today, tall, broad-shouldered and with flaming (although greying) red hair.

“Surprised to see you, Mark,” Chris greets. “How did John bribe you to come on down to the show?”

Mark simply flips Chris the bird, before taking up a silent looming position to one side of the door. Something on his person clinks ominously, and Chris narrows his eyes, before turning to John.

“So, you ready to take on the storymakers?” he asks brightly.

“Aye. You?” John replies curtly.

“Ready, willing and able,” Chris salutes.

John looks at him, skeptical. “And Ba’al?”

Muscles tense and flicker in Chris’s jaw as he grits his teeth, and rage flashes in his eyes for a moment. “Still want nothing to do with him. Still want him to disappear in a flash of brimstone. Would gleefully love to wrap my hands around his throat until he turns blue. That what you want to hear?”

“Not really, but I guess we’re stuck with it,” John sighs. “Just try and keep your head in the game, alright? I came back to wrestling only to watch your back. Least you can do is watch mine when I need it. Which is why I’m going to see Ba’al today, before our match. Before their match, and ours..”

Red flushes across the face of Chris, and from his position by the door, Mark rolls up the sleeves of his demin jacket to reveal lengths of chain wrapped around his forearms.

“Ain’t the best at playing mediator, but something needs to be done. Before all this kicked off, you were making noises about chasing gold. Way you are right now, Scream Machine would have up tied up in knots before we could blink. Langley and Budde’ll be trying to do the same thing tonight. We get past them, we make our case that itty bit stronger.”

Chris takes a slow, deep and deliberate breath.

“Fine,” he says, curtly.

Probably knowing that this is the best answer that he’s going to get, John slips out of the room again.

Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Saul Ramsey
[Kelsai started off fast and furious against Saul Ramsey but a mistake allowed the purity member to take over. He slowed the pace down considerably, waging a war of attirition until Kelsai managed to battle back with a springboard dropkick and an axe kick. She connects with The Double Shot for the cover and the pin.]
WINNER: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

Bash Kincade: “FINALLY…”

The scene opens up inside the parking garage, where Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen – collectively known as The Rising Tide – can be seen standing by with a camera in front of them.

Bash: “Finally we found ourselves a FIGHT worthy of The Rising Tide. I gotta tell ya, those HERstory Makers know how to pack a punch.”

Hugo: “They definitely pushed at us.”

Bash: “But in the end, they still didn’t put us down. Hell… I’m sure we’d still be fightin’ if the refs and security didn’t push in to pry us apart. We’d still be tearing some arena apart.”

Hugo: “Fighting to our last breath.”

Bash: “Because THAT’S what The Rising Tide does! We don’t just step into a fight to put it down and walk away. We want to make STATEMENTS. We are two stubborn bastards, as Budde and Lohan learned first-hand at For Glory and Gold… we ain’t gonna be put down without some CONSIDERABLE effort.”

Hugo chuckles.

Hugo: “And that’s what we’re looking for from Anti-Authority.”

Bash: “These old bastards – Powers and Scott – they’d be LUCKY if their quads vaporized to dust on their way to the ring, because that’d be the ONLY thing to spare ‘em from what The Tide has in store for them! Because while THEIR career has been up and it’s been down, all you have from us is an upward trajectory. And we have our eyes RIGHT at the top!”

Hugo: “Right at the Global Tag Team Championships.”

Bash slaps Hugo’s chest.

Bash: “That’s right, brother… we know our destiny and we know our ability. All things considered, there is no way we leave this company without becoming Champions at some point. Tonight? We demonstrate just how strong we are when we take Anti-Authority apart. After that? We’re focusing on our ambition…”

Hugo: “On our destiny.”

Bash: “On the gold. Because The Rising Tide? We belong on top.”

The two push the camera away. As it spins, the scene cuts to black.

Backstage, Sam Price stands next to "The Rebel" Timothy Myers. Myers, on IR, is in jeans, a black muscle shirt, and has his right arm in a sling. He wears his shades and it is impossible to read his current mood.

Sam: "Two weeks ago, Timothy Myers was injured at the hands of Andrew Raynes during a ladder match...an injury which was by no means accidental on Andrew's part. First question for you Tim...how is the arm feeling?"

Timothy: "It's stiff, sore...but coming along. I'll be out of this fucking thing..."

Tim gestures with his slung arm.

Timothy: "...within the next few days. I should be ready to wrestle again by the next Livewire."

The fans cheer the good news.

Sam: "That's remarkable. There have been rumors that Glory Braddock and Francis Taylor have been talking about punishment against Andrew. Do you know anything about that?"

Tim nods.

Timothy: "Yeah, I do. I actually have spoken with both Glory and Francis. You want to hear my recommendation?"

Sam: "Of course."

Timothy: "I asked that they do nothing. While I appreciate the gesture and what punishing Andy represents, that ain't how shit gets done around this sport. Both Glory and Francis know I'm right. You got a problem? You settle it in the ring."

Myers turns his full attention to the camera and removes his shades.

Timothy: "Andy, Andy, Andy. You have a reputation, no question about it. How many injuries have you dealt out over the years? Guess what, pal....this time you fucked up but good! No one...and I mean NO ONE does what you did to me and gets away with it! You've done a lot of talking about my big ego...but did you stop to think about why? Maybe because I'm that. Damn. Good. I have a massive ego. It's no secret. My wife, my sister, and other friends tell me it all the time. You know something though, Andrew?

I CAN BACK IT THE FUCK UP!

I am not afraid to break rules or to break bones. I can out-wrestle and out-brawl anyone when I'm in the zone. For three years, I am constantly in the Global title picture...and that's no accident. Yeah, I think a lot of myself, but I've earned that right. You're dangerous, right? Hell, my right arm is testament to that. Well, not only am I arrogant and able to back up my words, but I'm also dangerous. Soon Andy...very soon...

YOU WILL FIND OUT JUST HOW DANGEROUS I AM!!!"

Tim pauses, taking a few deep breaths. When he speaks again, he is no longer shouting. His glare, however, remains as intense as ever.

Timothy: "I will make it my goal to ensure that you feel every bit of pain I felt when you ripped my arm out of it's socket at For Glory and Gold. I will not stop until I stand over your broken body and I can look down on your pain-filled eyes and tell you, 'Yeah, that's how it felt, mother-fucker.' This is not over Raynes, not by a long shot."

Adrian vs. Chris Baer
Chris Baer talked a lot of smack before the bell rung, all of which Adrian ignored. Once the match officially began, it was all Adrian. He completely out-wrestled Baer, and less than five minutes into the match, Adrian hit the Smart Elbow and covered Baer for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Adrian Waters

As the referee raised Adrian's arm in victory, Tiffany started to climb inside the ring...but she suddenly shouted for Adrian to turn around. Adrian turned just in time to eat a chair shot courtesy ofIan McKinnon. McKinnon put the chair on the mat as Tiffany charged him. Ian sent Manning to the floor with a roundhouse kick. Ian then lifted Adrian, hitting a swinging neckbreaker on the chair! Ian was not done yet, putting the chair on top of Adrian, then he climbed to the top turnbuckle. Before he could do any further damage, Tiffany was back, this time with a chair of her own. She swung for Ian, who quickly dropped down, avoiding any damage. Tiff watched Ian's retreat, then checked on her fiance. From the top of the ramp, Trenton Snow waited for Ian, clapping Ian on the shoulder for a job well done. The two men look down on Tiffany and other medics tending to Adrian, before smirking and disappearing to the back.

--

[The lights dim low a bit. The camera does a quick pan through the crowd. Then, a few words echo through the PA system.]

"In five years, a boy became a man. Tonight, that man became THE man. Not because of this. This only validates who I am now. I'm the standard. I'm the new Global Champion. Everything runs through THIS man."

[The crowd roars in cheers but also with noticeable amount of boos when they realize who's voice these words belong to.]

"The game hasn't changed with me winning this. It's only gotten more fierce. Because I'm not letting up. Not this time. And for every single one of you on Livewire, who's listening to me, just know one thing."

"You come at the king? You best not miss."

[All a sudden, the lights come back on while an unfamiliar song blares throughout the PA system. It's an untempo hip hop song, "Giannis" by Freddie Gibbs and Anderson .Paak. A song that eventually, the new GCW Global Champion Travis Vessey steps onto stage with. The reaction only grows as he stands on stage with the Global Championship draped over his shoulders. He's sporting a wine velvet, twisted tailor made suit with matching pants. Travis takes a moment to stare at the crowd and smiles a bit before he starts walking down the ring.]

Jake Storm: The champ is looking sharp! He's got a new theme, too.

Marty McMahon: Travis Vessey is our new Global champion. He finally beat Isabella Harker to do so at For Glory and Gold Night 2. The last time he won this title, he was a twenty two year old phenom. He won that title seven months after joining GCW. A lot has happened between now and then. A lot of times where he's been humbled, humiliated. A lot of close calls. But finally, he's a World Champion again.

[Travis confidently walks down towards ringside, smiling and looking energized.]

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time. The NEW GCW Global Champion...TRAVVVVVVISSSS....VESSSEY!

[More mixed reactions are heard as Travis nods when he hears his name called. Travis carefully walks around the ring, greeting fans along the way. He looks out towards the Jake Storm and Mart McMachon and he gives them a comforting nod of approval as they return the gesture. Travis continues to circle the ring, soaking in the moment before he gets to the steel steps. Travis takes a deep breath before walking up the stairs and ten slowly entering the ring. Once he does, Travis takes his title off his shoulders and hoist it up in the air. The crowd remains split down the middle as Travis keeps the title in the air for a bit. He then places it back on his shoulders and ask for a mic, to which he receives. it. His music fades and immediately the crowd roars. Travis surveys the entire crowd, listening to their reaction. Travis takes his time bringing the microphone up to his lips.]

Travis: Is this how we're getting down, Mexico City?

[The crowd roars as Travis smiles.]

Travis: Because if that's the case, then this is the city, this is the place I want to be tonight!

[More cheers, more boos.]

Travis: Ir's been a long time that I've been able to say this. Not to take anything away from Mr. Robert Lee, who always does a stand up job.

[Travis jokingly waves at ring announce Robert E. Lee, who's seen laughing in response.]

Travis: But I'm going to say what he just said. I. Am. The NEW..

[The crowd reacts as Travis speaks.]

Travis: GCW Global Heavyweight Champion of the World. Travis. Vessey!

[Travis smiles as the crowd's reactions continue to split down the middle. Travis nods as he observes the crowd and looks on. He seems curious as to how the crowd is responding to him, as he strokes his chin.]

Travis: And I understand that there's a lot of people here...a lot of ex GCW employees, former members of GCW management that are not happened with this image. So all I have to say to anyone who doesn't like this or still believe that I was a flash in the pan or not an elite pro wrestler, ask Isabella Harker.

[The crowd oohs as Travis briefly drops the smiles and sports a serious expression. He then laughs a bit as this riles up more of the boos. ]

Travis: I mean that. Go ask her or watch the last two years since I've come back to Livewire and tell me that isn't an elite pro wrestler that you're watching.

[He steps closer towards the ropes.]

Travis: Listen you're free to think what you want about me, you're free to cheer me or boo me. I can't tell you how you're suppose to view me. But what I will say to all of you that i just mentioned is the next time any of you doubt me, I will make sure that i leave NO DOUBT. Global Champion or not, I am the standard of this brand!

[Travis pauses as the crowd roars. Travis tightens his face a bit.]

Travis: And I'm in this business for a lot of reasons. The main reason is to be the top dog. By finally beating Harker, finally!....I am the top dog. I'm the biggest player in the game. And while all of us, including myself, love getting into debates about who's the best and who's where, there is NO DOUBT, when you gather every wrestler on this brand and you try to rank them, Travis Vessey is number one.

[Travis nods as the crowd remains split. Travis takes a moment to pause and collect his thoughts.]

Travis: I'll tell you something that a lot of you fans may not be aware of. Every now and then, GCW will bring a couple local wrestlers from whatever show or maybe a few wrestlers that they've been scouting. They'll bring him here and they'll go through some drills, maybe a match between some of them. Some get to wrestle on the show. Point is, these individuals have to get to the building before anyone else because they;re trying to make it. They're trying to get a job in the best wrestling promotion in the world. Some of them only bring the clothes on their back because they don't make enough money and they're desperately trying to make it. And so they're willing to do whatever it takes to get the break that they need. I've never been a "first person enter, last person leaves guy" not because I don't appreciate the work ethic that comes with it. I simply believe in quality over quantity. Yeah, someone can come in earlier than everyone, but if they're not spending their time effectively, it doesn't matter when they come in.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: Few months ago, I decided to come early. Early enough to where I saw some of these guys try out and go through the drills. And they were going after it. They were working hard. They were not letting up for air or asking for any breaks. They were working really hard. Because they want it. And not only that, they were good. I expect some of those guys to be here. So, after they were done, I walked down to this ring, where they were training, and I pulled this one girl to the side. And I told her that I thought she, in particular, far as a technical standpoint, awareness standpoint, she did great. You know what she told me?

[Travis looks around.]

Travis: She said "good because one day I'm coming for you."

[The crowd cheers as Travis smiles.]

Travis: And honestly, for a moment, I didn't know what to say. I wasn't expecting that answer. And so throughout that night, I just kept replaying what she said to me, over and over and over again. And eventually, all I could do is smile. No matter what is said or done or said otherwise, at the end of the day, the objective is to get to where I'm at now. World Champion. Best wrestler in the company. This game is not friendly. There's moments where you meet incredible people and as someone that's grown up here, I can absolutely say this is true. But at the core of this business? At the heart of this industry. It's all competition. And everyone gets to play. Got to. No matter who you are, where you're at, what you've done or haven't done, everyone gets to play. It never ends. it never stops.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: Now that i have the most important prize on this brand, I won't find rest. I spent a year chasing after this title. Five years after losing this title, I didn't understand that concept. Just figured everything would get easier. That it made me. It didn't and it still doesn't. I never understood that at 22. I never understood that the work isn't over and that all this title did was put me on everyone's radar. That someone like that woman I met could end all of this with one opportunity. Every weakness will be over analyzed. It'll give someone hope that they can beat me and take me off this top spot. This time around, there will be no surprises. They'll be no thoughts of grandeur or any thoughts that it gets easier from here. Or that I don't have to work as hard as I've done to maintain what I have. People will come at every angle, at every turn, using whatever they can to get any advantage they can find. And I will snuff them out.

[The crowd roars.]

Travis: So what happens next? Your guess is as good as mine. But the motto stays the same. By any means.

[Travis nods.]

Travis: By any means, I will maintain. And if you're coming for me, know that this is the standard you have to meet. Because make no mistake about it, I set the tone for how this is going to go. And I can do that because now I'm in the power position.

[Travis eyes the crowd.]

Travis: By any means, I will maintain. And by any means, I will remain.

[Travis drops the mic as "Giannis" hits the PA system. The crowd remains split as Travis takes a deep breath and looks at the crowd with respect. He takes a moment to gather himself before he slowly exits the ring and starts heading to the back.]

McMahon: powerful words from the champ. He's not the same brash kid that held that title before.

Storm: Not at all. Getting knocked off does that to you. Forces you to learn and adapt. Makes you appreciate getting back to the mountain top. Even with that, it doesn't look like he's letting go of the ruthlessness that brought him back to this point.

[Travis turns back to the crowd when he reaches the top of the ramp and holds his championship up high to more split reactions before walking walking through the curtains.]

--

Derek Powers vs. Richard Dix
[Poor Dix stood no chance, even after offering Derek Powers a peace offering in the form of nachos. Apparently it only served to anger Powers as he went after Rich aggressively. Finally, and mercifully, Powers put him away with The Absolute Best Finisher. 1..2...3!]
WINNER: Derek Powers

Backstage, Adrian Waters sits on a table. We can see that there are fresh stitches in his forehead. Tiffany Manning stands next to him.

Adrian: "I should have suspected trouble when I saw Trenton out there at the top of the broadcast with his new goon. TD Batterson, or as I will refer to him, Brookford Version 2.0. But enough about the new guy; he's the least of my concerns at the moment. Trenton's favorite little lap dog, Ian McKinnon...a man with a long history of being unable to think for himself, obviously at his master's command, decided to lay me out. If not for Tiffany, who knows how far he would have taken the beating. I suppose I should consider myself lucky to only require a handful of stitches."

Reflexively, Adrian's hand goes to his forehead.

Adrian: "So, what is it you want, Snow? I know you don't do things unless there is something in it for you. I highly doubt you are collecting a bounty on my head. So, what is it? I get it. You have grown bored of being Kayla's cheerleader. I can't blame you, either. It's hard to get behind someone who is handed everything. Maybe if she, I don't know, did something to actually earn her championship over there at Shotgun, maybe you'd be more content. You had to work hard to be who you are today. You've said that to me and Brookford plenty of times...a mind-numbing number of times, in fact. It has to kill you that your own wife is playing the part of the princess...am I right?"

Adrian smirks.

Adrian: "But I'm getting ahead of myself. This isn't about Kayla or Batterson. It shouldn't even be about McKinnon, except you are too chicken-shit to confront me directly, like the man you claim to be. This is about you and me. At one time, it was about you and Myra, because you felt she took me away from you...turned me against you. Now that Myra is out of the picture, out of my life and wrestling for another company...well, we all know that you can't be at fault. It's always someone else's fault. How many years has it been Trenton...and yet, you can't let it go. Yes, you brought me to GCW. You saved me from indy hell. Have I not kissed your ass enough for making this all happen? Was the chunk of cash from my signing bonus that wound up in your grubby hands not enough?"

Waters shakes his head.

Adrian: "You may have brought me to GCW, but you underused me. The IQ I brought to B4B far surpassed yours and Brookford's combined, but I had to play third fiddle. I moved on because it was best for ME! Funny thing...I went on to become World Champion. No thanks to you. No thanks to my ex-wife. I can only thank one person."

Adrian pats himself on the chest and smiles.

Adrian: "You're looking at him. You brought me to GCW all those years ago because you saw potential in me. You were the idiot who neglected that talent. Don't blame me because I went on to make something of myself, while B4B was dissolved and you faded away to become nothing more than Kayla's cheerleader. You want to be somebody again? You're NOT going to do it at my expense! I stopped being your whipping boy years ago, Trenton! NO MORE!

As for you, Mr. McKinnon...don't think you're off the hook. I'm sorry that you don't have the balls to venture out from Trenton's shadow, but don't take it out on me! You attacked me...and worse, you attacked my beautiful fiance, the love of my life. Don't think for one second that I'm not coming after you for a little payback. I'm sure you're all cheesed that the gang is back together...but it will be a bitter-sweet reunion, because I will NOT be made an example of! I will NOT slink away into the night, licking my wounds! I will be coming for you Snow, McKinnon...and if you want to get involved, you too, Brookford Version 2.0. You want war? Well, you got WAR!"

Brotherhood of Sith vs. Team Perry
Team Perry looked to get on the winning side of the column... unfortunately, they ran into a buzzsaw called The Brotherhood of Sith. Rayne, especially, having lost the North American Title, takes out his anger on the siblings. The Brotherhood have Kenny in their corner, tagging in and out repeatedly, punishing the older brother, yet not going for the pin or submission. Eventually, they make a mistake... Dustin whipping Kenny into the ropes and going for a clothesline... but Kenny ducks and leaps over to tag in Caitlyn. Caitlyn manages to rock The Brotherhood... for a minute or so. Eventually, they withstand her initial onslaught and beat her down. Dustin sends her into the ropes... Xklamatory Sentencing! That's all she wrote, as Raynes makes the cover, and the referee counts the 1... 2...3.

Winners: The Brotherhood of Sith

We now find John stalking determinedly backstage, a man on a mission. We don’t have to wait long until we find out where he is going, as he steps into the area that catering has set up. Ba’al is already there, scrutinising the offerings with a somewhat jaded air of disappointment. John’s fluid pace hesitates for a moment, before he continues, coming up beside Ba’al with a deliberate scuff of his foot against the flooring.

Ba’al’s ears prick up but he resists the urge to spin around, not wishing to give anything away. “Now I wonder” he says thoughtfully, to himself, as he slowly turns to face John. Ba’al nods slowly at the sight of John standing there, as if he almost expected it. “Mr. Blair, what a pleasure… under the circumstances, I had suspected this would be the case. I would no doubt be through this table with its disappointing content atop of me had it been our mutual friend. Are you well?” he asks, extending a hand to John.

“Passing fair,” John replies as he takes the offered hand. “Yourself and your wife?”

“I cannot complain,” Ba’al responds amicably as he removes his hand from John’s. “And I shall give your regards to my wife, who is well, once I return. I was supposed to be retrieving food for us, but it seems our employers do not cater for actual humans at these events. There is no accounting for taste I suppose,” he continues thoughtfully before coming out of his reverie. “But how foolish of me. I would assume you did not seek me out to exchange pleasantries and idle conversation… please, my good man, speak your mind.”

“Ain’t ever been one for chit chat, don’t have the knack,” John agrees mildly. “Wanted to thank you for your...patience, I reckon. You could’ve torn Chris apart for laying hands on your wife, and you refrained. Didn’t jump me on retrieval, either, so I appreciate it. I’d apologise for Chris laying hands on your wife, but it ain’t my place, and I reckon he’d best be the one to do it. Given a month or three.”

Ba’al nods, slow and measured. “Our mutual friend is known to wear his heart on his sleeve, unfortunately,” he concedes, clearly taking this for a negative trait. “As for what happened at For Glory and Gold, I must confess I struggled to remain cool in that moment, so perhaps i am not one to judge… my dear wife is probably the one to thank, but her words provided clarity. As for you, there are no hostilities on my part Mr. Blair, and I am not that sort of man, I assure you. Your thanks are appreciated but not necessary,” he adds, giving John the most minimal bow of respect.

John nods at Ba’al’s characterisation of Chris. “Volatile is one of the words being tossed about at home,” he agrees. “Ain’t no talking sense to him on this point as yet, so I reckon I’m going to be rolling with it for a mite longer.” He hesitates again for a moment. “This might be a long shot, but I reckon you’d understand why I have to ask. Any chance that you might step back a pace in your overtures? Trying to keep his head in the game is a touch exhausting, with your offering the hand of friendship every time we turn around. Especially out under the lights.”

Ba’al considers John for a moment before sighing, looking truly saddened to have to say what is about to leave him. “Would that I could, old boy,” he says with genuine sorrow, so much so that it seems almost contradictory to what he is refusing. “I appreciate your concerns and believe it or not sir, I even acknowledge that I am making things… difficult, shall we say? Alas, I find that we are in a position where one of us would have to concede defeat in order for the other to get what they desire…” Ba’al continues, bringing one finger up to press against his own lips, tapping thoughtfully for a second. “It should probably bring you no satisfaction to know that I hadn’t planned for events to progress as they did, but I can at least offer my word that that is indeed the case… however, I am a man who will always wish to deal with the situations in front of him and alas, our mutual friend has placed himself firmly before me and my dear wife so I feel I am almost duty bound to play this out. You understand, I hope?”

“I figured that you’d say something along those lines, and I understand, even if the answer ain’t to my tastes. You ain’t going anyplace, and you ain’t going to stop offering your hand. And Chris is going to keep getting wound up tighter than a watch spring,” John acknowledges, still calm and stoic. “You know that I’ll keep on trying my level best to keep him on an even keel, but there ain’t no guarantees that I can manage to keep the simmering down. Thank you for your time, sir.”

A slither of a smile spreads across Ba’al’s face momentarily, and he nods his head knowingly before speaking. “You know, my dear boy, I may not be known for actions that endear me to the asinine masses out there,” he says, which draws an audible boo from the fans. “But one thing I am more than aware of is that actions have consequences… with that in mind, I think we can be in agreement that you should not feel the burden of acting as friend, partner AND child minder in one package. It would appear we both want similar for our friend, though the picture does not necessarily look identical… perhaps we should simply agree to see how the situation plays out? Have a good evening, Mr. Blair,” he finished, turning back to the table to look at it’s paltry offerings, leaving John under no doubts about whether the conversation had reached its conclusion.

Krissy Sweetheart vs. James R. Knight
[Krissy wins after a hard fought match, finishing JRK off with Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky, followed up by Lovely for the pin...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Krissy Sweetheart

The picture is black for a few moments as the words “Earlier Today” flash across the screen. They linger for a moment, and as they dissolve, we see Catalina Herrera and her fiancé B. Real coming through the doors of one of the gates at Mexico City International Airport and into the terminal. Catalina has the GCW International Championship around her waist as her left hand rolls her luggage behind her, and she holds her fiancé's hand with her right. She has a smile from ear to ear as they walk through the concourse, waving at a few people as they go. B. lets his wife-to-be take it all in for a few moments, smiling warmly as he observes her, before finally speaking.

B: “Well? Is it everything you thought I would be?”

Catalina closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, savoring the air.

CATALINA: “It feels good to be in the motherland. I've only been here a few times as a baby, but this feels like coming home.”

He looks her over, chuckling as he looks at her waist.

B: “You really not gon take dat thing off, huh?”

She smiles up at him.

CATALINA: “Nope!! I'm afraid if I take it off I might wake up from this dream!!”

B: “Dis ain't no dream girl. You da undisputed GC Dub International Champion!! You earned dat shot Reyna...and ain't NO ONE gon take it from you!”

She smiles.

CATALINA: “Damn right!”

B: “Das my girl!!”

They walk in silence for a little bit, just enjoying each other’s company, and being in Mexico. As they approach baggage claim, B breaks the silence.

B: “You ready for tonight Lina? I knows you sometimes get in your head about these kind of things.”

CATALINA: “Oh...you mean the fact that I am main eventing Livewire, as the International Champion...against the Global Champion…”

She pauses for a moment, then quickly adds.

CATALINA: “Oh, and I'm doing all of that in MEXICO CITY, in the historic Arena Mexico?! Oh yeah, I'm totally freaking out inside!!”

B: “Bout what?! You got this girl!!”

CATALINA: “But what if I don't?! What if I fail..here...IN MEXICO!! My grandmother would disown me!”

B: “Disown the granddaughter who is main eventing in Arena Mexico? Win or lose, I guarantee she will be proud of you Lina!! I bet yo whole family will be gathered around the TV, cheerin’ you on!”

As they speak, they grab their bags from baggage claim and head toward the door to the street.

CATALINA: “I know you're probably right babe, but there is a part of me that is so afraid of letting them all…”

Catalina stops mid sentence as her jaw drops. As B and Cat step out the door and into the air of Mexico City, the camera turns and revels a crowd of people holding signs and flowers. As Catalina steps outside, they all begin cheering. A large crowd has gathered and had been waiting for Catalina with signs of love and support in not English and Spanish. They cheer as they see her and Catalina blushes as her hands cover her mouth and she fights back tears. She turns and whispers to B.

CATALINA: “What is this?”

B just smiles at her as he whispers back.

B: “These are your people!!”

She is caught up in the moment. B takes her hand and whispers.

B: “Say somethin’, they want to hear from you Lina!!”

It takes Catalina a few moments to gather her composure. B grabs Cat by the waist and lifts her onto a raised ledge overlooking the crowd before taking her hand in his. Catalina looks down at him, and he winks to her. She takes a deep breath before…

CATALINA: “¡Mi gente, mi casa, mi corazón!”

The crowd cheers, and Catalina seems to become a little more sure of herself as she continues.

CATALINA: “Esta noche, no vengo a casa en el primer paso de una gira de victoria, sino para volver a demostrar que me merezco esto, y que pertenezco aquí!”

She pauses as the crowd cheers again. Catalina takes the belt from her waist and holds it up.

CATALINA: “En For Glory and Gold, no gané este campeonato... ¡TODOS ganamos este campeonato! Gané esto para mis fans, mis seguidores... para todos los que han creído en mí... para mi raza... para Texas... PARA MEXICO!!”

She pauses as they all cheer.

CATALINA: “Esta noche, cuando vencí a Travis Vessey, no será mi momento, será NUESTRO momento!!! Esta noche se trata de nosotros, y todo lo que somos capaces de.”

She lowers the belt and smiles at the crowd.

CATALINA: “Te amo a todos ustedes, y...TE AMO MEXICO CITY!!!”

The crowd goes absolutely wild as her words hang in the air. She looks down at her fiancé and softly mouths “Te amo, Papí.” He mouths back “Te amo, Reyna.” Catalina then hops off the ledge and approaches the crowd, signing autographs and taking pictures with them all as the picture fades out.

Rising Tide vs. Anti-Authority
Two teams looking to continue to rise up the tag ranks on Livewire. Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussens elite athleticism vs. Steve Powers and Adam Craigs experience. At the beginning, it's The Rising Tide with the hot start, using their skills to out-wrestle and out-maneuver Anti Authority. Eventually, however, Anti Authority uses its experience to regain the advantage. Powers and Craig use frequent tags to press the advantage on Kincade, while Magnussen is chomping at the bit to come in.

A mistake by Craig lets Kincade drop him with a ddt, and manage to crawl over to tag in his partner, just as Craig tags in his. Magnussen comes in a house of fire, dropping Powers with an uppercut, followed by another, and then a third. Eventually, things break down and all four men get in the ring, trading blows with one another. Powers gets tossed out of the ring, while Craig gets grabbed from behind, by Kincade. Magnussen rushes forward... Riptide! The referee makes the count, 1... 2... 3!

Winners: The Rising Tide

Backstage….

The three ladies of HERstroy Makers are in their locker room, Ms. Budde is in blue and white, always looking classy, Langley Lohan is also in blue and white and looks like Sonia from Mortal Kombat, even with a bandana. Lenore Price-Mason is also dressed in Blue and white with her long beautiful robe and gear. They are to face Chris and John from Knightfall. Lenore walks up and brushes her hair back, smiling for once and happy about the recent run she has had….

Lenore: “Do we have your attention now? Did we see THE Golden Couple FAIL to win the tag team Championships? Had it been the HERstory Makers, this wouldn’t even be a conversation, we would be standing here with the gold just like I have an opportunity to enter the Hell in a Cell and compete for the Global Championship. Travis Vessey holds the belt but not for long as I get to choose when I come in and that could be at anytime and anywhere. Let’s face it, after the hiccup with the Golden Couple, we have been nothing short of dominant. We want the Golden Couple one more time, no scrambles, no gauntlets, no teams, Ms. Budde and I so we can put this to rest. Until then, what you are looking at is the most powerful force in the GCW. The Rising Tide gave Hannah and Langley a good match but let’s be truthful here, they cannot beat the next Tag Team Champions, oh no. Knightfall…. The prodigies of Shadowcat, a woman that was well respected in the annuls of wrestling lore. Chris was a contender in the IWC and UWA, John was the lovable guy with the scar that became a mentor and guardian for Mikaela Street. Ahh…. I bet most of you uneducated simpletons didn’t know that. WE do our homework, WE pay attention and WE tonight, will make HERstory.”

Lenore smirks, her blue eyes turn to the gorgeous and classy Ms. Budde, smiling yet looking disgusted at the same time….

Ms. Budde: “I was in the ring with these fellows before. The NEWA brand, the IWC, the UWA? Yes, we are no strangers to one another. John and Chris, always the favorite of Lindsey, that is truth. I guess now they think they are getting in the way of progress? Oh no, Progress doesn’t stop for anyone. Maybe back in 2010 and 2011, it was your time to be dominant over women like us, boys, take a second to look at yourselves and who WE are. You remember my tyranny long before any of these people knew who I was. That is the story here, isn’t it? That now things change and when Class is in Session, we are going to learn about Pain 101 at the hands of REAL WOMEN. Do not worry John or Chris, this isn’t personal, I actually enjoy you two gents, a little rough and maybe in need of a pressure wash, yet you stand in our way? When this is over? Knights will FALL and CLASS will BE DISMISSED.”

Mr. Budde winks and turns to Lenore who nods. Langley walks up and speaks….

Langley: “The Rising Tide walked out survivors, when we are done with them, they will drown in their own waters. As for Knightfall? Shadowcat is a legend but you two will be made into HIStory when we show the GCW and the rest of the world? You exist because WE ALLOW IT.”

Langley walks out, Budde shrugs her shoulders and follows right before a laughing Lenore…

HERStory Makers vs. Knightfall
In a hotly anticipated clash, Christopher Davids and John Blair of Knightfall went up against Langley Lohan and Ms. Budde of HERstory Makers in the next match of the night. With both teams looking to be staples of the Livewire Global Tag Team division, the fans knew they were going to be in for a great match before the match even began, and the opening minutes of the match proved that to be an extremely astute estimation, as both teams put on a showcase of true tag team excellence from the minute the bell rang. In fact, much of the match was hotly contested, with near falls and saves coming from both sides of the ring as all four individuals vied to show dominance in a division that both looked to be ascendant in. Unfortunately, things wouldn’t stay evenly balanced until the end, when outside interference became a factor in an unexpected way, not Lenore Mason imposing herself on behalf of her sisters in HERstory Makers, but from someone without allegiance to either team. With John and Ms. Budde in the ring at the time, Chris found his turned as a voice echoed around the arena and the fans filled the air with boos almost in unison as the owner of that voice arrived on the stage.

Ba’al: “Christopher, Christopher, Christopher… what are we to do with you, old boy?”

The camera cut to the stage in time to actually show Ba’al arriving through the curtain, with a picture in picture display showing the ring in one corner, picking up Chris’ reaction as he turned to glare up the ramp.

Ba’al: “I want to thank you old boy, for helping me in ways you would not believe. Oh yes, Christopher, you truly have helped me realise several things, and I truly do thank you for that…”

As the red mist descends Chris snaps and actually drops down from the ring apron to storm up the ramp, leaving John alone in the ring with Ms. Budde as he does.

Ba’al: “Still showing that same fighting spirit I see, old boy?”

The camera picks up from the bottom of the ramp as Chris rushes up, but before he can reach Ba’al, men in black suits, shirts and ties swarm the head of the ramp from the wings, blocking Chris’ path to Ba’al, who stands a few feet away simply smiling pleasantly. The action in the ring continues to be shown in a box in the corner, with John clearly distracted by the events taking place on the ramp but he continues to try and fight Ms. Budde too, trying to keep her grounded while he keeps an eye on what’s unfolding.

Ba’al: “I did say I had many things to thank you for, my good man… but my… associates here… I would say I have John to thank for that idea, coupled with your actions at For Glory and Gold. Yes Christopher, you attacking my wife the way you did on night two, that left me pondering the necessity of stalwarts to ensure such a thing did not happen again, though I confess it was John over there pointing out I didn’t have followers with me that perhaps planted the seed as it were…”

Chris can be hearing screaming the words “Fuck you” despite his lack of a microphone as Ba’al’s wall of muscle holds him back. In the ring, Ms. Budde has taken advantage of John’s apparent inability to concentrate fully on the match as she had control of proceedings now and has John in the corner, choking him out as the referee is also distracted. The referee finally notices and begins a five count, with Budde releasing on four before tagging Langley into the match.

Ba’al: “As I said though, my thanks extend far beyond my mere associates here old boy, as I realised that my own anger wasn’t truly with you for what you did to my wife, but rather with mich selber… myself, old boy. I was angry with myself because I lost control, knowing full well that you were lashing out through a show of misplaced anger and confusion. That is normal, my dear Chris. We are, after all, only human; as a species we lash out at those around us because we cannot process how we feel…”

Chris is absolutely full of rage as he wants to get to Ba’al but can’t. Back in the ring, Langley is working John over in the corner now, and with the referee equal parts distracted, she is taking full advantage, bending and breaking rules and generally forcing referee counts as often as she can before tagging Budde back in so they can work John over together. At the top of the ramp, Ba’al simply smiles at Chris.

Ba’al: “That’s why I’m here right now Christopher, as a reminder that no matter how you interrupt my matches, no matter what you do to try and hurt me, my wife or any member of your family… we will ALWAYS be here. We shall not abandon you Christopher, we will not leave you to wander aimlessly any longer. We… your family, my good man, shall always be watching, always be near should you stumble or fall, should you need our help, or should we see you struggling… remember that, old boy. We will never abandon you again Christopher… I simply wanted you to know that…”

And with a courteous bow, Ba’al turns and heads off, leaving Chris struggling to get to him as Ba’al disappears through the curtains, but his security don’t move and Chris eventually comes to his senses and turns back to the ring, where he realises just as it’s too late what’s going in. John has fought valiantly through the entirety of Ba’al’s interruption but while Knightfall and HERstory Makers may have been evenly matched when all four were involved, the numbers advantage was just too much for John and while Chris did try to get back to the ring in time to break things up, it was a case of too little too late as Langley almost gored John out of his boots with the Man Killer before Ms Budde dropped down to make the cover and Chris was only half way under the bottom rope as the referee’s hand came down for the final time as Budde picked up the 1, 2, 3!
Winners: HERstory Makers.

Elimination Tag
Sinistry vs. The McBride Corporation vs. The First Family of Pro-Wrestling vs. The Purifiers

FIRST ELIMINATION: Sinistry and The Purifiers had been occupying one another while The McBride Corporation and The First Family looked to renew their rivalry. Sierra was drilled with McBride’s Ride from Karen McBride followed up by McBride Flies from Melanie. It was academic from there. 1...2...3...Sierra and Joey were eliminated....]
SECOND ELIMINATION: The McBride Corporation looked to keep up the momentum and stun the world. Melanie leaped over the top to take out Ba’al as well as The Purifiers. This left Karen McBride alone with Rachel. Karen went for McBride’s Ride but Rachel managed to slip out of her grasp and lock in The Faithbreaker. Karen fought valiantly for awhile before tapping out. The McBride Corporation was eliminated.
THIRD ELIMINATION: Thus we were down to two...Sinistry and The Purifiers. The two teams battled back and forth with neither seeming ready to give an inch. The end came when Craig Jackson and Rachel took the fight to the outside, leaving Ba’al inside with Desmond Reese. Desmon attempted Missile Strike but Ba’al moved out of the way and Reese connected with nothing but the steel ring post. Ba’al connects with Totalis! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Sinistry

Samuel Price stands backstage alongside his guest, Rina Takeuie. Rina stands in front of the camera a little bit meek, not clad in her Ronin face paint that had become synonymous with her showing dominance. Instead, she smiles for the camera.

Price: “Rina, just two weeks ago, the world say you take it to another level against Frederick Freeman…”

Rina: “Yeah, and I just wanted to say how much I respect Mr. Freeman. Here’s a man who has shown absolute conviction in what he believes in. I understand that. I respect that. It’s something that my father would have respected as well.”

Price: “Yes, well, the topic of conversation isn’t that you were victorious, but more the manner in which you were victorious as you donned the Ronin face paint again, which seems to bring out a different side of you.”

Rina smiles.

Rina: “I don’t know what to say, really. When I put the paint on, I feel freed… like I have great strength behind me. It’s tough to explain.”

Price: “It almost seems like you become another person…”

Rina laughs, this time slapping Samuel on the back.

Rina: “That’s a good one. I’m still same old Rina.”

Price: “Whatever you’ve been doing, it’s proven successful as tonight, you take an undefeated record into the ring against former World Champion, Destiny Van Stanton.”

She nods.

Rina: “I know, and I respect what Destiny is capable of. While there may be questions about how she did it, the fact that she made it to be World Champion shows that she’s no slouch when it comes to the ring. I’m going to have my work cut out for me. But if I stick to my training, and follow the inspiration that my father provides me, I know I have a chance. Destiny would be wise not to underestimate me…”

Her tone changes slightly as she glares at Price.

Rina: “… Or her mistake might prove very… VERY costly.”

Price: “Um… thank you for your time.”

She instantly snaps back to reality, a smile on her face.

Rina: “Thank YOU, Samuel.”

The scene shifts away.

Rina Takeuie vs. Destiny Van Stanton
[Rina and Destiny had an even fight early on but Mason Van Stanton distracted Rina, which allowed Destiny to snap off a superkick. Destiny took over from there, dominating Rina, until Rina started fighting back. Mason Van Stanton senses his wife is in danger and he tries to crawl into the ring but Rina is quick to act, drilling him with Kamika-Knee before he can react! Destiny attempts to snap off the Destiny Cutter but Rina blocks it. Rina with Setting Sun! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Rina Takeuie

Walking through the backstage area, Isabella Harker can be seen dressed in her civvies, the image feeling off due to the fact that the GCW Global Championship is no longer around her waist. As she passes by a crowd of onlookers, she is rushed by Dexter Russell.

Russell: “Isabella! A word?”

Harker stops, her tongue pressed against the inside of her cheek, as she ponders the request. Russell doesn’t wait for confirmation.

Russell: “Isabella, obviously a difficult couple weeks for you after you lost the GCW Global Championship to Travis Vessey. You have been absent from Twitter. You haven’t had any media appearances. And right now, you’re not even scheduled to compete. What has been going through your mind as you cope with what has been the biggest setback in your career?”

She stops, looking at Dexter. Shaking her head, she walks off.

Russell: “Isabella! The question?”

But she doesn’t turn back, leaving Dexter standing in the hallway alone. The scene shifts.

Main Event
Non-Title Champion vs. Champion
Travis Vessey vs. Catalina Herrera

[Catalina started off fast with a spin kick, a hurricinrana, and a head scissors takedown. Vessey tries to break up her momentum by rolling to the outside but Catalina leaps over the top with a suicide dive onto Vessey. Herrera goes for a hurricinrana off the top onto Vessey on the outside but Vessey catches her and connects with a sit out power bomb on the outside. Vessey whips her into the steel steps. Vessey rolls her back into the ring. Vessey with a series of suplexes and submissions to wear her down. Vessey eventually abandons his ground attack and goes for a Vessey Sault but Catalina moves out of the way. Herrera with Stun Gun! The cover and a near fall. Catalina goes for Jubilation but Vessey counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Vessey with the Vessey Driver. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

[Celebration is short lived. Krissy Sweetheart hits the ring. She snatches the International Championship belt from the timekeeper and blasts Catalina with it as she is rising to her feet. Krissy drops down and starts pummeling Catalina with rights and lefts. Travis Vessey watches on until he finally retakes possession of his Global Title belt and then he walks off. Krissy finally relents from her assault on Herrera. Krissy poses with the GCW International title belt as the camera fades to black.]