Livewire 8.16

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.16

Post by admin » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:03 am

Livewire - September 22, 2019 (AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stoprunnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Ian McKinnon & TD Batterson vs Mr and Mrs El Perro
In a smart move, The El Perros attack TD Batterson. Ian McKinnon choses to do nothing, he steps outside on the ring apron. TD no sells the relentless punches and kicks. He shoves the El Perros off of him. El Perro gets up, charges at him. Mrs. El Perro does the same. TD catches both of them, gripping both of there heads. Up and down The Perros go, double Iron Claw Chokeslam, bka Out of Business. He stacks the married couple on top of each other. He goes over to the corner, takes in Ian. He ascends the top rope. He comes crashing down on The El Perros with Superman’s Dead (Double Rotation Moonsault). Ian covers both El Perros for good measure.

Winners: Best for Business.

Ian looks over to Robert E Lee. He calls for a mic. His wish is granted. Ian and TD walk to the center of the ring. Ian stakes a seat.

Mckinnon: “Now... lets get down to business. Me, Trenton and TD listened to what you had to say, Adrian. It's nice to know some things don’t change. Your still butthurt about being quote, unquote under utilized? Seriously? I wasn’t in the group at the time. I can’t speak to that. Dude, under utilized? What more did you want? You got to be under the learning tree of men like Trenton and BROOKFORD. Right... you are smarter than both of them combined. And people call Trenton and myself douchebags. For all your book smarts, you clearly missed the boat on social etiquette. Please, don’t act like you hold the high ground in any of this. Newsflash, bragging is not seen as an admirable trait. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I might be seen as a hypocrite by saying that, I am not the one who tries to pass himself off as a changed man. That’s your thing nowadays. After all these years, still the same ole arrogant douchebag. Not as much as you used to be. The arrogance is still clearly there. Pure Genius? Ok Adrian, lets roll with that. From what I see, your ex wife was willing to do the one thing Trenton refused to, kiss your ass, cater to that huge ego. Its telling when you use the phrase under utilized. Just because you passed a test that says you are smart, does not make you better than the rest of us.”

Ian rolls his eyes. TD can be seen shaking his head.

McKinnon: “Now we wrap this train around to the present day. Living in the past will get us nowhere. Adrian, the reason Trenton and I are back is for one reason. You. Not to make our name off your expense. See people how self absorbed this guy is. He honestly believes WE are trying to make our name off his expense. If we really wanted to make an impact, I would not have attacked you. I would have gunned for one of the champions around here. Picked a fight with Catalina or Scream Machine or... I would say Travis Vessey. Him and Trenton are friends. We are not going to take that route. The reason why we are here, despite how much you think of yourself, management clearly doesn’t think too well of you. The only reason you had a match at Resurrection was because Purity Movement picked a fight with you. They moved on. You, were in limbo, until you got a random opportunity to lose to Lenore Price Mason. No shame in that. Know what you lost out on? A spot in the Elimination Chamber. You, Adrian, two weeks ago was wrestling Chris Baer? A Bad News Baer? Adrain Waters, former World Champion facing an afterthought. Wow, we really want to make our name off a man who has no real clout around here anymore. Good thinking genius. I am going to make this easy for you. Dumb it down for the smartest man in wrestling. Trenton and I are doing what is best for business. Your business. We came back to help you. To get people talking. To make sure no one forgets you exist.”

Ian chuckles. The fans boo his unbearing arrogance.

McKinnon: “No one remembers your return until now has been completely under forgettable. Everyone loves nostalgia. The brand of Best for Business will always be an institution, people in this company still use our catchphrase. We are eternal. We will live forever. You Adrian won’t. Being lost in the shuffle in the wrestling business is death. Instead of insulting me, telling Trenton he cares for no one other than himself. You should thank him. He wants to see you succeed. Your success is his. He is like a proud father when it comes to you. He gave you GCW life, he has no intention to take it away. We both know if he wants to become Global Champion, he could. He doesn’t. He supports the people he cares about. Ask Kayla. Ask me. Ask BROOKFORD who is making a killing in another promotion. In a few years when TD runs through this place, ask him. We can even ask you. Here is the deal. We know you are not going to say yes now, think this over. Come on. Rejoin the brotherhood. We can guarantee you will become Global Champion.”

Ian pauses to let that sink in.

McKinnon: “You can have an entire army behind you. At least consider it. Best for Business can be tailor made to serve your goals. To make you the man around here. We care, whether you believe us or not. Your choice bud. Either way, we are here for you. As a sign of good faith, I talked to our GM, in two weeks, if you really want revenge for the chairshot, you got your match, see, I am not running from anything. Talk to your fiance. We know you’ll say no, at least consider it bud. Do what is best for business. If you don’t, Trenton and I will.”

“Supermans Dead” by Our Lady Peace plays. Ian drops the mic. Him and TD leave the ring to a chorus of boos.

Marty McMahon: “Can you believe the nerve of this guy?

Jake Storm: “What did Ian say that was wrong? Adrian hasn’t had the success he envisioned. Trenton may be a jerk, he has shown he is loyal to the people he cares about.”

Marty McMahon: “They might be true. You don’t cut people down to lift them up. Ian attacking Adrian two weeks ago with a chair felt personal.”

Jake Storm: “When has personal been the Best for Business way? The only thing they can be accused of being guilty of is being cold and calculating. With that said, with HerStory Makers, Sinistry, the Purity Movement still in existence, Adrian might want to consider taking Ian and Trenton up on their offer. Strength in numbers. What ally does Adrian have in the back.

The scene closes with Ian and TD walking backstage.

The scene opens up with Chantelle Chambers standing backstage on her own, a grin on her face as she holds her robe over her shoulders.

Chambers: “Ladies and gentlemen, tonight you are in for a treat! Tonight, you get to witness as I… the most important superstar in this company, and the BIGGEST homegrown success story in GCW’s history… compete for the first time on Livewire.”

She chuckles a bit.

Chambers: “I know, I know… I’ve heard the rumblings too, about how others pass over from Livewire to Shotgun and back on their own, without the blessing of management and that's exactly my point. Others jump out of a selfish desire to prove they are somehow bigger than they are. They do it because they are DESPERATE to prove their worth… DESPERATE to prove the value they bring to this company. Me? My worth, my value, is inherently known by everyone in this company. That’s why it was so EASY for me to get my status as a dual-branded superstar rubber-stamped. Management recognizes how much I bring to GCW and, by allowing this move, they stand to double their intake… at LEAST!”

Chantelle winks to the camera before continuing.

Chambers: “And tonight, I face the master of marketing, Leviticus. Now, Levi… I’ve seen what you have done before and I’m not unimpressed with your work. I just want you to know that I can bring so much more to the table. Picture… Leviticus: The Neckbrace. Leviticus: The Liquid Meal Replacement for Men Who Lose Their Teeth. Leviticus: The Re-masculator. Because what I’m going to do is leave you needing all three of those products tonight. Make no mistake: I did not submit myself to dual-branded status just to show up and be embarrassed by talent that is beneath me. I came here to win… to expand my grip over this company… and to permanently etch my name in the very fabric of GCW! By the end… there won’t be a soul on Earth who thinks of any name OTHER than Chantelle Chambers when they hear the initials “GCW”. The company… in all of it’s history… will remain ALL… EYES… ON… ME!”

She blows a kiss to the camera before sneering and exiting the scene.

Backstage, Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning just finished watching and listening to what Ian McKinnon had to say. Manning looks livid, while Adrian looks thoughtful. Tiffany, unable to control her anger any longer, gets to her feet.

Tiffany: "The nerve of that...that asshole! He did you a favor by attacking you with a steel chair? Seriously?"

Tiff shakes her head.

Tiffany: "And that bullshit about how Trenton cares about you? I've been around long enough to know what a load that is. Oh, but then the kicker...do they honestly think for a second that you'd rejoin B4B??? It will be a cold day in Hell..."

Adrian waits until Tiffany is talked out before speaking himself.

Adrian: "Would it be?"

Tiffany: "Would it be what?"

Adrian: "A cold day in Hell. Would it really be so bad for me to rejoin Best for Business? Mr. McKinnon did have some good points. I am pretty much alone."

Tiffany: "You have me!"

Adrian: "That's not what I mean. Fine, you and I are on our own. Face it, Trenton knows me well, and I know him well. Always better the devil you know, right?"

Tiffany's eyes look about to pop out of her beautiful face.

Tiffany: "You can't be serious?!? Don't let Trenton or Ian get inside your head, Adrian! You're better than that! You're better than them! I...I don't know what to even say right now!" What?"

As Tiffany's rant wound down, Adrian started to chuckle, further pissing his fiance off...and she let him know all about it.

Tiffany: "What is so funny?!? I don't find any of this funny, Adrian!"

Adrian: "You are so cute when you're angry. Well, you're so cute all the time, but especially when you're angry. No, of course I'm not considering going back to Trenton and B4B...but the look on your face when you thought I was..."

Some of the anger drains from Manning's face, but she puts her hands on her hips, trying very hard to make Adrian think she was still upset.

Tiffany: "You were playing me...you're such a jerk! A jerk who better get used to hotel couches."

Adrian's eyes widen and he clears his throat. He then sighs and takes a step closer to his fiance.

Adrian: "You want me to sleep on the couch."

Tiffany: "Yes."

Adrian steps closer, now right in front of her. He runs a finger down her cheek.

Adrian: "Are you sure?"

Tiffany struggles to keep her angry face on and is starting to falter...something that does not go unnoticed by Adrian.

Tiffany: "I'm sure."

Adrian leans forward and kisses her ear before whispering in that ear.

Adrian: "You don't want me in the bed...with you?"

Tiffany gasps and can't help but to smile now. She looks over Adrian's shoulder at the "hidden" camera in their locker room.

Tiffany: "You know...we do have a couch in here...just, you may want to shut that thing off."

Adrian looks to where Tiff is pointing before nodding. He approaches the camera....then black.

Chantelle Chambers vs. Leviticus
Leviticus attempted early in the match to stop Chantelle, making some marketing pitches to her. The former World Champion, however, had none of it, first slapping the taste out of his mouth before catching him with an immediate Heart Break. Levi bounced off the mat from the force of her kick, springing back to his feet in a daze. This allowed Chantelle to push him back into the corner, running off the ropes and rebounding with a Flash across his face! As he staggers forward, lights out already, Chantelle catches him, hitting her signature #AllEyesOnME DDT! She simply leaned back across him with her shoulders, counting the one-two-three along with the referee.

Winner: Chantelle Chambers

Leviathan pulls Leviticus out of the ring and hauls him to the back over his shoulder while Chantelle poses in the ring to celebrate her victory, all the while The Brod leads the applause.

Backstage….

The HERstory Makers, all dressed in blue are ready tonight for their wars, Lenore Price-Mason will take on Rina Takeuie. Ms. Budde and Langley Lohan take on The Rising Tide in a Two out of Three falls match for the Number One Contender to the Tag Team Championships, held by Scream Machine. Both teams came to a no contest and now this will determine who goes on….

The HERstory Makers plan on it being them.

Lenore stands back as Langley Lohan this time speaks first….

Langley: “I personally could care less what The Rising Tide think of us or their demands. I guess you can disappear for a while, come back and suddenly you are in line for a tag title shot? If I recall, in the Scramble Match you two didn’t do what the HERstory Makers did and while I wasn’t in the ring, we all know it was a fluke that we do not hold the Tag Team Titles now, there will not be another fluke. Allow me to be honest for a moment, I don’t like you. I’m not a fan of two men that think they can get what they want if they both bitch long enough to the tag team champions on Twitter. Did we do that? No, we waited our turn after the hiccup and still think that this will be a cake walk? Sorry, but after I break both of your backs? You just remember….A Rising Tide may lift all boats, only the ones that can stay afloat.”

Ms. Budde smiles, fanning herself as she steps forward….

Ms. Budde: “And we all know their ship is sinking but let’s talk about more than just this match, we are going to educate ourselves with principle. The fact you two have staked claim to a title that we PROVED could beat everyone in a Scramble match is laughable. Yes, I am laughing so hard I may have tweaked my back. No, seriously, we eliminated the most teams, we have earned a shot at the tag titles and the fact this company is going to make us earn it like this and if something happens like Langley and I choose to drink sweet tea and eat some corn muffins, what would that mean? You two, Hugo and Bash get a shot and we have to wait EVENN LONGER? I don’t think this company wants too piss us off, we are a brand, a revolution before the evolution of women in wrestling and I’ll be damned we are standing here without the titles and you two uglies are. Gentlemen, it is time that we go ahead and get back to basics, because CLASS IS NOW IN SESSION.”

Flinging her long hair back, Ms. Budde winks, slowly turning to Lenore who walks up and stares at the camera. Her blue eyes narrowing….

Lenore: “Honor. My brother fighting in Afghanistan and getting killed in the line of duty is HONOR. What you preach Rina, is EXPLOITATION. For the longest time all you were doing is posting cute little pictures of yourself on Instagram and Twitter, wanting all the attention, then the minute Hannah called you out, what happened? You stopped. See, to you this is not about honor or your family legacy, this is about trying to be the popular little girl that everyone likes which is why WE exist. Look at us, THREE WOMEN that stand for more than honor, we stand for our right, yet you conform to a mans world and feed into their lust and nepotism. You don’t understand what true honor is, for you it’s a cool word to throw around and make you sound prestigious and different when just like the next girl and the next one all you do is try to be popular and hope someone, anyone notices you.”

Lenore smirks…

Lenore: “I notice you and tonight I will END your little honorable streak and go on to win myself a Global Championship. Your honor is fabricated, lose a brother to a cause and then come talk to me about honor. Get ready…. For a Devolution. Ladies?”

Lenore steps off, Budde laughs and leaves with her followed by a smirking Lohan…..

Backstage…

Bash Kincade can be seen entering the locker-rooms, where Hugo Magnussen can already be seen elbowing a heavy pad held up by a GCW backstage worker. The worker takes a step back on every hit before shuffling forward. As Bash enters, Hugo stops this.

Bash: “Y’ready for tonight?”

Hugo smirks, dismissing the worker as he shakes out his arms.

Hugo: “You really got the HERstory Makers riled up, didn’t you?”

Bash: “Hey, if they were gonna just sit back an’ wait for an opportunity to be handed to them, no harm in pushing forward. I ain’t interested in waiting for anything.”

Hugo: “Challenging Scream Machine straight up was ballsy.”

Bash: “No one ever goes anywhere with small balls. You know that.”

Hugo laughs.

Bash: “Tonight, we take out the HERstory Makers. Then we take down the Scream Machine… IF they can keep their focus away from playin’ badasses on the other show.”

Hugo: “Against you and I? They BETTER have their focus 100% on us.”

Bash: “Ya damn right, brother!”

The scene cuts away…

Dustin Adams & Krissy Sweetheart vs. Team Perry

Two teams, with different viewpoints. Team Perry, for instance... they aren't exactly known for their winning ways, but when they're on, they're a well-oiled machine. Siblings, they know how the other thinks, and that gives them the advantage. Their opponents/ Two completely different individuals. Dustin Adams, one-half of The Brotherhood of Sith with Andrew Raynes. Former one-half of the Global Tag-Team Champions, now he's looking to acquire some gold of his own... namely, International Title gold. Krissy Sweetheart is a former International Champion, and she wants the belt back.

This leads the two to want to out-do the other in this match, and that's exactly what they try to do... to Team Perrys benefit. The lack of communication on the opposing side, leads the siblings to quickly gain the advantage over the duo, using a combo of double-team moves to send their opponents reeling. It doesn't last long, however, as Sweetheart and Adams begin to assert themselves. Any advantage Team Perry had, quickly evaporates before their eyes. Finally wanting to finish this, Krissy drives a knee into Kennys gut, causing him to fall to his knees. She takes a few steps back... Kiss of Death! Krissy runs over and kicks Caitlyn off the apron, then quickly covers Kenny, 1... 2... Dustin Adams is in the ring, kicks Krissy in the head, and tosses her out of the ring, to get the cover himself! 1... 2... 3!

Winners: Krissy Sweetheart and Dustin Adams.

Adams raises his arms in victory, scaring the referee away, and starts jawing with some of the fans... not noticing that behind him, was an angry Krissy Sweetheart. She spins Adams around... Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky! The trio of moves leaves Adams motionless. Krissy stares down at him in disgust, shaking her head, before exiting the ring.

Backstage…

Dexter Russell stands by with Rina Takeuie.

Russell: “Thank you, guys. I’m here with the woman who is taking on Lenore Price-Mason later on tonight. Rina, your thoughts?”

Rina smiles, almost awestruck.

Rina: “Dex, this has all been just a dream so far. I’m undefeated, and tonight I take on one of the brightest stars in the industry. I mean… this is a woman who pinned the Global Champion just a couple of months ago. Yeah, you could say that Travis Vessey’s distraction played into that, but if Lenore was incapable, the match wouldn’t have made it to that point to begin with. So you know she’s good…”

Russell: “Rina, you’re rambling.”

Rina catches herself, almost embarrassed at being caught.

Rina: “Sorry… so yeah, I’m nervous about tonight, but it’s a good kind of nerves. I know that tonight is a majorly important match. Lenore is in the Chamber for the Global Championship in a couple months and, if I want to be in that conversation, or a conversation LIKE that, a good showing here is going to go a long way. I just hope that Lenore doesn’t go into tonight underestimating me. I may be a rookie here… only a few matches under my belt… but I think I’ve shown in the time I’ve been here that I am just as big a threat as a talent like her is worth facing. Tonight, I’m out to prove that I belong… that I can hang with the top talent. Two weeks ago, I PINNED a former World Champion. No… I know I belong. Tonight, Lenore will learn that.”

She nods her head, almost bowing in traditional Japanese manner, before exiting the scene.

The doors leading from the outside of the arena to the backstage area open up, and Timothy Myers walks through the door. Not wrestling tonight, Tim carries nothing and is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. He is barely through the door, when Roderick Osborn corners him.

Roderick: "Timothy, do you have time for a few questions?"

Tim smirks at Osborn.

Timothy: "That's why I'm here, bud. I thought I'd have some time to get some food or something first, but there's no time like the present, I guess. Shoot."

Osborn reddens a little.

Roderick: "Yeah, sorry about that. I think a lot of people were surprised that you don't have a match tonight. Two weeks ago, you said you'd be ready to wrestle. I don't see the sling, so has there been complications or delays with your recovery?"

Timothy: "Rod, San Antonio, my fans all around the GCW nation...I appreciate all of your concern and well wishes since For Glory and Gold. To answer your question, the arm is at 99% and I've been cleared to wrestle. Francis, however, is not happy with 99%. She needs to protect her superstars, so I will respect that. I would rather be fighting tonight, but it is what it is."

Roderick: "You and Andrew Raynes had some back and forth over Twitter, and he made it sound like he would be looking for you tonight. That being the case, do you think you should have stayed home tonight?"

Tim smirks and shakes his head.

Timothy: "When have I ever backed down from a fight, Roddy? Never. If Andy wants to mix it up, I'm here all night. Now, I would like to get something to eat."

Roderick: "Of course. Thanks for your time."

Tim nods and walks off, the scene shifting.

Lenore Price Mason vs. Rina Takeuie
Lenore is taken by surprise early on with the high risk assault from Rina. A mistake from Takeuie allows Mason to take over with the Liquidator and an impact that sends Rina outside. Lenore from there slows the pace down, mat wrestling Rina, keeping it at her pace and her style of match allows Lenore to dominate. Lenore attempts to lock in Hostile Takeover but Rina counters with a jaw breaker. Rina battles back with a spinning back fist, a charging elbow in the corner, and a fujiwara arm bar. Lenore fights out of the hold. The two go back and forth. Rina goes for the Kamika Knee but Lenore avoids contact at the very last second and nails Devolution! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Lenore Price-Mason

Recorded Earlier

Bash Kincade: “HERstory Makers…”

The scene opens up to Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen, collectively known as the Rising Tide, standing back in the parking garage.

Bash: “Contrary to what the narrative may be, we do respect you. But girls… if ya wanna be CHAMPS, sitting back and WAITING for a shot to come your way ain’t the way to do it! Granted, when we decided to step up and make that challenge, ya didn’t sit back an’ take it lying down. Good on ya… now, you get to step near the top of the mountain and get… knocked… down.”

Hugo smirks, nodding his head.

Hugo: “Take solace in knowing that you didn’t try to duck the challenge… not like the Champions did.”

Bash: “See, when WE become Champions… and it WILL happen… we ain’t gonna be ducking over to the OTHER show t’play sidekick to the World Champ. WE become Global Tag Champs, and we’ll go through EVERY team Livewire has to offer in a cycle until SOMEONE is good enough t’BEAT us.”

Hugo: “We know there’s not a team on this roster that we can’t beat… and that includes you.”

Bash: “So go on… keep makin’ yer little water puns. I promised we’ve heard ‘em all. But when yer done bein’ cute, step to our faces and let’s have a fight. Just know that we ain’t letting anybody stand between us and the Global Tag straps.”

Hugo: “The Tide is rising... “

WIth that, the scene cuts out immediately.

Backstage, Janice King stands next to Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning. Adrian, not competing tonight, is dressed in his street clothes and has his arms crossed over his chest.

Janice: "I am Janice King and standing next to me at this time is the self-proclaimed smartest man in GCW, Adrian Waters."

The fans cheer.

Janice: "Ian McKinnon had some interesting things to say to you earlier tonight. I understand you would like to respond now."

Adrian: "Yes, Ms. King, thank you. Mr. McKinnon, your little diatribe earlier was very interesting, to say the least.For starters, you speak of social etiquette. Let me ask you...does attacking a man and his fiance from behind with a steel chair fall within the realm of acceptable social etiquette?"

Adrian pauses, as if waiting for an answer.

Adrian: "Of course it doesn't. That's as untrue as the notion that Trenton Snow cares about me, you, or either version of Brookford. Trenton cares about Trenton, Kayla, and the paycheck. That's it. So now, I'm supposed to believe that you want to welcome me back into the Best for Business family...oh, but then you go on and on about how dismal my career has been this calendar year. So, I have to wonder...if my career is in such a nosedive, why am I being invited back into the fold? To help me? I'm not buying it. Your attack on me was no doubt calculated, but I don't believe for a minute you attacked me to help me. Try saying it out loud. You attacked me with a steel chair to help me. Does that sound even remotely plausible? No, it's like Mr. McMahon said...it seems personal.

I need more time to think about everything you said Mr. McKinnon...a script that Trenton Snow, himself, wrote for you, no doubt. In the meantime, you made an offer. An offer to face me one on one at the next Livewire. I'll gladly accept your offer. Yes, I'm a changed man, but some spots can never be changed. I grew up fighting for everything I got in life. I'm not saying that to garnish sympathy...I'm just stating a fact. I never took any shit from anyone, and that, Mr. McKinnon, has not changed. You attacked both myself and my beautiful bride-to-be, the love of my life here, with a steel chair. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter if you did it of your own volition or at the request of Trenton. The bottom line is, you did it. If you think I'm about to pass up the opportunity to kick your miserable ass...you're even stupider than I thought. I'll see you in two weeks."

Chamber Qualifying Match
Derek Powers vs. Destiny Van Stanton

Two people, both with something to prove and looking to impress, use every trick they have to gain an advantage in this match. By 'trick', I mean using every cheap tactic and breaking every rule they can think of. Destiny soon gains the advantage... the presence of her Husband, Mason at ringside tilting the odds in her favor. It almost looks like she's going to gain the victory, at one point...drilling Derek with the Destiny Cutter. However, Derek ends up rolling out of the ring, frustrating Destiny, since she couldn't go for the cover. Destiny climbs out of the ring and attacks Deerek some more, before rolling him back in. However, just as Destiny climbs in, Derek quickly staggers to his feet, grabs Destiny by her head, as she was climbing through the ropes, and hits THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT... !!! Finisher. 1... 2... Derek puts his feet on the ropes, out of the referees view... 3!

Winner: Derek Powers.

Derek celebrates his victory, as Mason checks on his wife. Noticing Mason, Derek walks over, grabs Mason by the head and drops him with THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT... !!! Finisher, as well. Then, he places Mason on top of Destiny, in a certain position with the numbers '6' and '9'. Laughing at his little joke, Derek takes his leave.

Putting on her ring attire in her locker room before a match should be something that even in her first year, Kelsai-Adamson-Mason should be familiar with at this point, but as she bends down to lace up her boots, Kelsai sighs heavily, no doubt thinking about her match on GCW Livewire later tonight.

This heavy sigh is not lost upon her husband, a man that she is proud to add is a fellow wrestler, Victor Mason as he gently places his hand on the back of her shoulder.

Victor: That is awfully big sigh for you, but you have a lot going on in your life too. A penny for your thoughts right now?

Turning so that she can face her husband, Kelsai puts on a brave face with a smile for Victor’s benefit.

Kelsai: Just thinking about the match later tonight, that’s all. I need to make sure that I am prepared like I should be, because last time I was challenging for a title….

Slowly Victor shakes his head and quickly Kelsai realizes that she has been quickly found out that something else is going on.

Victor: You know that I have told you before that you do not need to do that with me. That if we are going to work together on things that you need to tell me what is happening?

Kelsai tries to continue the narrative that she has been selling, even knowing more than likely that it is not going to work.

Kelsai: I really am thinking about the match tonight, I wouldn’t lie to you babe. It is a huge opportunity and it kind of came out of nowhere.

Victor: I would not say that the match and the opportunity came out of nowhere, any more than I would say that this is all that you are thinking about right now, even though I am certain you are thinking about the match and I know that you were not lying to me.

With her boots now laced up properly, Kelsai stands and looks in a full-length mirror right in front of her, relaxing back against Victor with his hands around her waist.

Kelsai: There is not a chance that you are going to let this go and just talk about the match with me, are you?

Almost as if he is processing the question carefully as it was given to him, Victor chooses the words of his response carefully.

Victor: I suppose that we could table the discussion about other things until after tonight’s event, but let me ask you this; am I doing my job as your manager if I let you have other things on your mind and then you go out and lose your match tonight because you were not focused solely on the match?
Slowly Kelsai get closed lip smile realizing once again that Victor already knows the answer to the question that he is posing to his wife.

Kelsai: I’m sorry, you are right of course. We should talk about things before I go out there and wrestle a match in the main event. I just don’t know where to begin.

Nodding his head at the different things that her life has become, Victor tries to help Kelsai open up.

Victor: You can start simply by telling me what is going on?

Finally, Victor gets more than he has bargained for as Kelsai starts to open up…a lot.

Kelsai: I am adopted. There is still so much to unpack there and really consider babe. Why didn’t Momma and Daddy feel like that they could tell me the truth? Did they really believe that I was just going to throw them out from my life? Because I would never do that, but do they know that is true? Or do they just think that I have become a spoiled rotten brat who would do that? What about going to see my biological Mom, should I go “see” her with her not even being alive? What would I say to her? And what about my biological Dad? Why didn’t he want to be a part of my life? Who is he? Should I go about trying to find him, and what would I say to him if I did find him?

Victor just stares, unsure of what to say.

Victor: So…is there anything else not involved with the match that you are thinking about right now?

Kelsai nods

Kelsai: I am always thinking about other things like am I a good wife? Do you ever think that I am a burden on you somehow? I mean, we did get married really quickly, what if your are thinking it too quickly and you are second guessing yourself with reference to our marriage?

Now Victor looks very concerned.

Victor: Have I ever given you any reason to think that I am unhappy with you as my wife or with our marriage because if I have let me tell you that is just not the case.

Kelsai: No, you have never given me any reason to feel that way. But I know that I am a little younger than you and I tend to get really excited sometimes, everything has happened so fast with me being adopted so I thought that maybe….

Victor shakes his head no emphatically

Victor: You are not causing me anything that I want to get rid of in my life so just quit thinking about that ok?

Kelsai: Alright.

Victor: Now we will talk about your adoption more later, I promise. Right now though, what are your issues with your match tonight, challenging Nadia Allen for the GCW North American Championship?

Kelsai: No issues, just want to make sure that I am ready this time, because when I challenged Krissy Sweetheart, I was not ready, and we know what happened there as a result, don’t we?

This time Victor’s smile can be seen from behind Kelsai in the mirror.

Victor: Let me ask you this, do you think that you feel that you are ready?

Kelsai shakes her head up and down.

Kelsai: Yes, I feel like I am ready babe, I have never felt more ready for a match than I feel ready for this opportunity right now. But, I am worried about Destiny Van Stanton and her friends.

Victor: You just go out there and have the best match possible with Nadia Allen for the GCW North American Championship and don’t worry about anything else that you cannot control alright?

Kelsai is all smiles now and gives her husband a kiss as the scene fades away

Kelsai: I think that I can arrange that. One great match for the main event for the fans in San Antonio, Texas coming right up!

[The scene opens with Nadia Allen backstage, wearing the GCW North American Championship, draped over her shoulders. Nadia also has her ring gear on along with a black hoodie with the hood down. She looks at the camera.]

Nadia: Two times.

[An unfamiliar sound of relief is heard from her voice.]

Nadia: Two times.

[She pauses again.]

Nadia: It took a long time for me to win any type of championship here. It was frustrating as hell. Certain people tired to pick a fight with me. Cost me those chances to win it. And then I finally did. I finally won something. Anything. Before I became a wrestler, I didn't win. I wasn't a winner. I wasn't suppose to either. All this is new to me. Not being able to defend myself. Ask the boys and girls who tried to pick fights with me in middle school or high school. Or the people that tried to pick a fight with my sister. I didn't have to learn how to do any of that. Bu I didn't know how to win anything.

[Nadia runs her hand through her hair.]

Nadia: I know now. That's for sure. And I finally had something to prove it. Winning this title in the beginning of the year. I finally had something. And then I lost it before I could even get started. I think i may have gotten a bit caught up with having this the first time. I don't mean partying or putting my ace on everything. Asking for media appearances or anything like that. Once I won I thought I wouldn't have to lose. That i've earned the right to never lose again because I've lost so many times. That was my mistake. That was Andrew Raynes' reward.

[She lets out a sigh before flashing a wry smirk.]

Nadia: And I said I would win it take. Even with Timothy Myers saying "f-you" to my rematch just because he wanted Raynes' head. Even with him getting into my second rematch. Even with a ladder match. I won again. Like I said I would. And now that i have this again, I'm going to finally get started with what I wanted to do the first time. Defend this against anyone and everyone. And win against anyone and everyone. Nothing's changed between growing up poor, to drunk parents who didn't care to me now. I made sure of that. Money changes people. Success shows who people really are. People are starting to notice who I've been all this time. I'm not your friend. I'm not a superhero. I'm not the shit. I'm not better than all of you. I am the same. I keep my head down and I knock people down.

[She grips her title.]

Nadia: So Kelsai. Tonight. You get a shot at this. People like you annoy me at times. Overly positive. Nice. Almost too good to be true. I'm a natural cynic. The people who smile in your face are the ones that usually twist the knife in your back. I've been burned by too man people to ever be as positive as you are. One thing I will say, despite all of that. Maybe it's against my better judgement. We're always gullible to believe. I believe you're genuine. I believe in the words that you say. What you're about. And while I think that makes you naive at times, I appreciate the fact, as far as I know, that you aren't fake.

[Nadia snarls.]

Nadia: But neither am I. And I won't tell you that I'm looking forward to our match because I want to tear the house down. I really don't care for the attention. Now see what I care about is pounding you into the mat and keeping this title. That's my recognition. That's what I want to be known for. So tonight, you will e who you are. And I will be who I am. A fighter. A winner. The GCW North American Champion. And a nasty, nasty girl.

[Nadia walks off.]

Chamber Qualifying Match
Andrew Raynes vs. Frederick Freeman

This match was a battle between two men who needed a big win to get back on track and who would love nothing more than to be in the Global Championship Chamber at SotF. Although neither man was liked by the GCW fan base, they appreciated the hard fought fight being put on before them. The two men were very evenly matched up and, as a result, neither could sustain any momentum over the other.

Shortly after the ten minute mark, Raynes was able to catch Freeman off-guard with one of his signature moves, Thunderstruck (superkick). Raynes made the cover, but Freeman kicked out. Raynes started to target the head and neck of Freeman, culminating with a dragon sleeper. Freeman started to fade, but pulled out a jawbreaker to save himself.

Freeman took control with a variety of slams and suplexes. He went for Wholesome Evaluater, but Raynes countered with The Xklamation Point. Raynes made the cover...

1...2...3!

Winner: Andrew Raynes

"Through Struggle" hits as Frederick Freeman rolls out of the ring, head down. Reece, Craig, and Jackson walk off, shaking their heads in disappointment. Raynes then approaches Robert Lee and rudely snatches the microphone from him. He smirks out at the booing crowd, taking a few moments to soak it in before he finally addresses the man who has been ducking him.

Andrew: Hey, Timmy boy, did you see what just happened or were you too busy stuffing your face with food no one gives a fuck about. While you’re back there crying to anyone willing to listen to your sob story about your arm, i'm just out here getting one step closer to the Global Heavyweight Championship.

Andrew taunts the crowd as they continue to boo hm heavily.

Andrew: What I did to Freeman is the reason why Francis wants to protect your worthless ass, because she knows that the second you come down here and try to get involved with me, you’ll have a lot more to worry about than just a damaged arm. I told you that I would finish what I started at For GLory and GOld and warned you that I would come looking for you if you don't have the balls to come to this ring and face me straight up!

Andrew takes a second as the crowd keeps booing him in support of Myers. ANdrew looks disgusted at the reaction and gets himself ready.

Andrew: BUt the truth is Timmy, is that you would rather hide in the back and stuff your face rather than try and fight me at 99%. IT’s because you know, they know and Francis knows that even at 100% you wouldn’t have the stones to come face me. You wanna claim you wouldn't back down from a fight but you hid behind your arm injury 2 weeks ago when you didn't want to face me and now, hiding behind a buffet table instead, you would rather “wait till your 100%” to do something about it! Well, I said it before and I will say it in front of all these clowns here. You don't want to back down from a fight, then bring your ass to this ring right now or I’ll come back there and drag you by that worth less arm of yours and break it even further!

Suddenly, "American Badass (Rebel Remix)" hits and the fans immediately start to cheer. A second later, Timothy Myers rushes out from the back, walking with purpose down to the ring. He grabs a mic from ringside and slides into the ring, not all that far from his nemesis.

Timothy: I would have been out here sooner, but you know me...stuffing my face, hiding behind a buffet table, right? You've been known to say a lot of stupid shit, Andrew, but today...just now...you've outdone yourself. For starters, you didn't break my arm. You dislocated it. Don't get me wrong...it still hurt like hell and I'm not too thrilled with you at the moment, but it just goes to show your tendency to overexaggerate shit. Like implying that I'm afraid of you.

Tim takes a step closer to Raynes, causing the crowd to start a chant of "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Timothy: For your information, Andy, I ain't afraid of a single person here on the GCW roster...AND I'M SURE AS HELL NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!! YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN? LET'S GO!!!

Tim throws down his mic and stares angrily at Raynes, who doesn't back down from Tim's advances, getting right in each others faces while exchanging a few more choice words. After a few moments, Andrew doesn't wanna talk anymore and completely drills Tim with a right hand that sends the Rebel staggering back. The crowd jeers waiting for a response and they don't have to wait long as Tim fires back with a right of his own that sends the crowd into a frenzy. Andrew reels a bit as Timmy looks to keep the momentum going, however, Andrew quickly gains the upper hand by connecting with the dislocated arm of Timmy with another right hand. Myers drops to the ground, clutching his arm as the crowd boos heavily. Andrew seems to enjoy dropping the Rebel down; what Andrew wasn't expecting though was the Adrenaline that Timmy was on before the encounter kicked in and Myers quickly gets back to his feet, rushes Andrew and tackles him to the ground, sore arm and all, and starts pounding away with his better arm on Andrew as the crowd explodes.

Andrew is able to break free from Myers and rolls away from him, as Andrew gets back up and ready to go after Myers again, there is a swarm of security and personnel there to get in between the two hot heads as they continue to bark at one another. The crowd is in a frenzy begging for these two to keep fighting. Another LET THEM FIGHT! Chant breaks out in the crowd as the gang does there best to keep these two separated. With their adrenaline pumping, both men manage to break free from the security detail and begin wailing on each other while they try desperately to get in the middle of them once again. After a few moments, they are finally able to get Andrew out of the ring as they continue to argue with one another claiming that this isnt over, by a long shot!

[Samuel Price stands backstage with a microphone in his hands. He smiles for the camera before speaking.]

Samuel Price: Ladies and gentleman, the GCW Global Champion...Travis Vessey.

[The crowd roars with boos sprinkled in as the champ walks into view, sporting his ring jacket and ring gear.]

Price: Travis. Tonight, it's a different challenge for you. Shotgun's Tory Street is here for one night and two weeks ago, she challenged you to a match. You responded by supporting this challenge to both Francis Taylor and Shotgun's General Manager Tabitha Silverstone in order to get it done. That has succeeded and now you are set for an inter-brand singles match. The title's not on the line but I'm sure there's some bragging rights at stake. Travis, what are your thoughts leading into this match?

[Travis nods a bit before he looks at Price.]

Travis: You're right. Bragging rights are at stake. It's not secret that I proudly represent Livewire and everything that this brand stands for. I am 100% behind Francis Taylor and her direction of this brand and as the Global Champion, I represent the very best Livewire has to offer. It's what I said two weeks ago. this is GCW. You have to give people a chance to play the game. and while Tory is not on this brand, she's looking for something to give her career a boost. She's a natural born fighter. She grew up in this business. Everyone knows the Streets. You could say her DNA is woven into wrestling. She wants to announce her presence and what better way to do that than come after me.

[Travis looks at the camera.]

Travis: Two weeks ago, Catalina Herrera wanted to do the same. She just won her first title. A title that I have fond memories with. She was in Mexico. She's got roots down there. She was matched up against me and she knew what it met to even be competing on this level. She didn't win but the way she was wrestling, the next time around, if I haven't improved from where I'm at now, she'll get me. And that's what i reminded her and that's what I'll remind you Tory. Some people will always believe that if you weren't a Street, you wouldn't be in the position you are in now. Or that you don't deserve your spot now. Deserved ain't got nothing to do with it.

[Travis nods.]

Travis: You're not on this brand Tory but the point stands. The game is out there and either play or get played. This time around, I won't be played. I represent the statement that needs to be met. So tonight, that's me. But like Cat and like you, seeing how hard you two work makes me want to work harder. I play harder than anyone here. Tonight's no different. By any means, Tory.

[Travis nods before walking away.]

Non-Title
Catalina Herrera vs. Karen McBride

Herrera starts off fast and furious but Karen uses her technical prowess to slow things down and slowly wears down Catalina with submission and technical wrestling. Catalina fights out of McBride’s Ride and then connects with an enziguri followed up by Jubilation. The cover...1….2...3!]
WINNER: Catalina Herrera

The scene opens backstage. Wearing a grey hoodie, Tory Street is sitting on a production crate.

Street: Thank you Francis for allowing me to come on the show. Enough of your Livewire talent keeps popping up Shotgun, sooner or later Shotgun person had to return the favor. I want to make one thing perfectly clear. I am not here out of an obligation to the Shotgun brand. Tabitha Silverstone made it clear where she sees me in the pecker order of Shotgun talent. It took three shows in for my general manager to consider showcasing me. Maybe she’s still pissed at me for no showing my scheduled match against Scream Machine at For Glory & Gold. No one is more disappointed in me than me.

Tory pauses, allowing the words to sink in.

Street: “Would you have gone against your family? I wasn’t going to. Because of my decision, I suffered a knock my reputation. Can’t call yourself a fighter if you back down from challenges. I can explain away why I did what I did, it doesn’t matter, especially to Scream Machine. I heard what they said the night after. They had every right to rip me a new one. Nothing I say can redeem my reputation, my actions need to speak louder. That is why I decided to take the bull by the horns, captain Team Shotgun into battle against any five members of the Livewire roster who are willing to fight. With Kellen Jeffries and Amber Sloane by my side, we are going to take care of business.”

“Don’t worry Travis, Kellen and Amber are nowhere near the building. I asked them to stand down. No invasion attempts. No getting involved our match. Part of my redemption story is to challenge the best Livewire has to offer. I haven’t made an impact like the rest of my family. It’s harder now. I was the only Street in GCW up until my cousin [Kat Kally] showed up. Sovereign coming together? There is a part of me that feels like an afterthought. A failure. Not worthy of carrying the mantle of the Street family, the way I see it, Team Shotgun. Tonight I need to get back to what I claim I do best, fight.”

“Travis. Thanks for accepting my challenge. You didn’t need to. But I knew you would. It took you years to get back on top of the mountain. I had a feeling you weren't going to stop working after you won it all. Most people would sit back. Relax. Smell the roses. Not you. Two weeks ago you took on Catalina, champion vs champion, you showed you haven’t lost a step. You are hungrier now then you have ever been. I don’t understand being a champion, obviously, I haven’t won one, yet. Gonna assume you don’t want to lose the Global Championship soon after winning it. You don’t want to give people a reason to doubt you. Say may. I don’t. With the Elimination Chamber around the corner, everyone is seeing what you are up to. Coming up short against a Shotgun competitor is not in the card. Wouldn’t blame you if that is your mindset. Mine? Storm down to the ring, give you a fight. Maaaaaaaaaaybe pull off the upset. Just maybe.”

Tory smiles.

Street: “Good luck, champ. You are going to need it.”

Tory walks away as the scene fades.

Non-Title
Traivs Vessey vs. Tory Street

Tory Street definitely came to fight and it showed as she pushed Vessey to his limits. Vessey managed to fight back. He connected with a release German suplex. Vessey hit a Vessey-Sault but Tory kicked out just before the three. Vessey went for the Vessey Driver but Tory fights out of it. Tory with Driving Home the Point. Tory with Masterpiece Theatre and a cover and a near fall. Tory goes for Street Dreaming but Vessey breaks out of it and connects with Vessey Driver. The cover...1...2...3!
WINNER: Travis Vessey

(Backstage Destiny Van Stanton is pacing the floor angrily, with a look of sheer frustration etched across her face. Mason Van Stanton is sitting on a steel folding chair with his face buried in his hands, obviously deep in thought.)

Destiny: This cannot be happening! This just cannot be happening! I am a former GCW World Champion, I should be in the elimination chamber, not that arrogant fool Derek Powers! And that bloody tart Kelsai…

(She growls angrily. Unable to contain her anger. Chastity Noel steps into view next.)

Chastity: None of this is fair.

Destiny: Damn right it isn’t! We need to do something!

(Mason looks up at his wife and client and sighs.)

Mason: I fear that I will be unable to convince Francis Taylor to give you many more opportunities if you fail to make an impact, my dear.

Destiny: How the hell do I make a bloody impact?!

(Noel grins nastily.)

Chastity: I have an idea.

(The scene shifts.)

Two out of Three Falls
Number One Contendership
Rising Tide vs. HERStory Makers

FIRST FALL: Things break down late during the first fall as all four competitors are in brawling. Langley Lohan attempts a power bomb on Bash Kincade but he backdrops her to the outside. Budde was brawling with Hugo at the time but she doesn’t realize that she is now alone with Bash. Bash and Hugo take advantage and connect with Riptipe for a cover...1...2...3!]
SECOND FALL: Budde with the Golden Rule to Hugo sends him outside. Budde goes out after him to isolate Bash and and Lohan inside the ring. Lohan drills Bash with ToTFC power bomb! The cover...1….2...3!]
THIRD FALL: The two are teams are tied up and they know it comes down to this decisive fall. They fight for nearly twenty more minutes until things again get out of control and spill out to the outside. The referee counts them out and calls for the bell.]
WINNERS: Draw

The crowd boos the result, chants of “Let Them Fight” erupt in the arena. Francis Taylor comes out from the back with a microphone in hand.

Francis: Another fight between two fantastic teams, another draw.

She shakes her head.

Francis: I don’t like it. We need a contender for the tag titles, and the way I see it we have TWO winners. So BOTH Rising Tide and the HERStory Makers will challenge Scream Machine at Survival of the Fittest in a triple threat elimination match for the GCW Global Tag Team Championship.

Francis Taylor walks off. The fighting continues.

With the show in full swing, the lobby of the arena hosting GCW tonight is fairly empty. There's the staff of course, but they're busy with concessions and merch. In an out of the way corner we find John Blair and Chris Davids. Neither of them are dressed to compete, still in their street clothes. John spins an unlit cigarette over and under his fingers absently, while Chris is picking at a loose thread on the edge of his belt buckle.

"I thought you would have jumped at the chance to get me away from GCWf for a while," Chris says lightly. "Stop me from murdering Ba'al."

"One night off wouldn't relieve your murderous tendencies," John drawls. *Even iffn we're not booked, feels too much like putting a W in his column."

Chris throws himself back in feigned shock. "Is my brother finally starting to see the light? Is this what you've been brooding over. While I was grateful that you didn't tear strips off me after the last Livewire clusterfuck, I did wonder why."

"You knew you screwed up. Didn't need me to hammer the point home," John says gruffly. "But Ba'al..."

Chris leaves off picking at his belt, looking almost pleased to hear what John has to say next.

"He's very good at using lots of words to say very little at all. Felt like I was a one armed man in a fist fight when I talked to him. Did you watch?"

"Did you think I wouldn't?" Chris counters.

"Felt like he was pushing needles under my skin, trying to get a reaction from me. Wouldn't be so bad if his words didn't stick with you, like, always itching at the back of your mind."

"Now do you see why he's so dangerous?"

"Aye, I do. But I still don't think that that taking the fight to him is the best idea. He ain't going anyplace, he's gonna keep up his recruiting efforts, he's going to make a hell of a nuisance of himself."

"That man is hardwired into my buttons, and he knows just which ones to press," Chris admits. "He makes me see red with ease, and I end up wanting to wipe that smug little smirk right off his face."

"He won't let you get close enough for that. Doesn't suit his plans," John advises.

Chris looks thoughtful. "Why do I think you have a plan?"

"I don't. But we will, by the time next Livewire runs around. We know he won't let go. Fact. All we need to do is work out how to turn that in our favour."

Main Event
GCW North American Championship
Nadia Allen (champion) vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason

This was a classic match from start to finish as both gave it their all in this championship match. Kelsai was close on numerous occasions to winning the title but Nadia kept fighting back. Nadia hit her signature moves but none of them could keep Kelsai down. At one point in the match both Nadia and Kelsai are down and the referee begins his count. It’s at this point when Mason Van Stanton hits the ring, flanked by Destiny Van Stanton, Chastity Noel, Hannah Myers, and Kendra Classic.

Marty McMahon: It’s The Fix! Mason Van Stanton is leading the troops to the ring!

Jake Storm: It’s an invasion of Shotgun!

Marty McMahon: They’re not supposed to be here! Only Destiny is a Livewire competitor!

Jake Storm: Are you going to tell them to stop?

(All four women slide into the ring and begin stomping away at Nadia and Kelsai. This draws the match to get thrown out. Hannah and Kendra hold whip Nadia into the ropes, throw her up high into the air and Destiny catches her coming back down with The Destiny Cutter.)

Jake Storm: Destiny Cutter with incredible destructive elevation!

Marty McMahon: This isn’t right!

(Mason hands Destiny the title belt and then he blasts Nadia with it. Hannah and Kendra toss Nadia to the outside. Chastity holds Kelsai up allowing Destiny to blast her with the title belt as well.)

Marty McMahon: Brutal shot with the title belt to both Nadia and Kelsai!

Jake Storm: And they’re not done, Marty…

(Hannah with Lights Out to Kelsai. Kendra with the ClassiCrash to Kelsai. Chastity with The Vow of Chastity to Kelsai. Hannah and Kendra then whip Kelsai into the ropes and throw her high into the air allowing Destiny to catch her with another high elevation Destiny Cutter.)

Marty McMahon: Kelsai Adamson-Mason has been absolutely decimated at the hands of The Fix and it is not right!

Jake Storm: There’s nothing anyone can do. No one wants to challenge The Fix, not right now. They are here in full force and holding the ring.

(Destiny demands a microphone.)

Destiny: Kelsai! You were warned! You do not belong in this ring! It belongs to me and everything I want I will have and I want the North American Championship! Kelsai didn’t deserve this shot, I DID! And tonight, we proved exactly why Kelsai doesn’t belong. Tell them, Mason…

(She hands the microphone to her husband who smirks nastily.)

Mason: It’s like I always say, THE FIX IS IN!

The scene cuts backstage, where Francis Taylor can be seen on the phone.

Taylor: “Yeah, I saw that… I think I have a good solution to this. I’m going to… hold on, I’ll call you back.”

She quickly hangs up the phone.

Taylor: “Didn’t expect to see you here.”

The camera pans around, and the crowd roars as Isabella Harker can be seen standing opposite from her.

Taylor: “Going to stay silent?”

Harker: “You want me to speak?”

Taylor: “Well, it would be nice…”

Harker: “You want to know what’s on my mind? How it feels knowing I’m not Global Champion anymore?”

Taylor: “Ye…”

Harker: “Two weeks. Opening Livewire. Anyone else in that ring before I get there gets put down. Then I’ll talk. Deal?”

Francis looks down, seeing Harker’s outstretched hand. She nods, shaking.

Taylor: “Yeah… sure. Deal.”

Harker smirks.

Harker: “Good. See you then.”

She pulls her hand back before exiting the room. The show goes to black.