Shotgun 08.17 <results>

randy

Shotgun 08.17 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:57 am

A notice appears briefly on the screen informing us that the following segment was pre-recorded. The scene opens on a hot, sunny Houston day right outside of the Toyota Center. On a nearby retaining wall sit two people, Samuel Price and Hannah Myers. Sam is a bit less dressed up as the norm for him, most likely due to the heat of the day, wearing a short-sleeve button-down shirt and no tie. Hannah is wearing a colorful sundress that shows lots of skin, her long blonde hair is up in a pony tail, and she is wearing shades.

Sam: "Hello GCW fans. I'm Sam Price and with me now is one-half of the former World Tag-team Champions, Hannah Myers. First before we get into the tough questions...of all the places to meet in this great city of Houston, why meet in front of the venue for tonight's Shotgun?"

Hannah turns her head and looks up at the arena, then back to Price.

Hannah: "Yes, Houston is an amazing city and we have been doing the touristy thing...but I wanted to meet here because we're here to talk about wrestling. If you want to see the sites around the city, visit Houston's Chamber of Commerce web site. If you want to see pics of me enjoying myself all over Houston...and why wouldn't you...visit my Facebook page."

Hannah grins.

Sam: Fair enough. Obviously, I have to ask about The Fix's invasion of Livewire. Why, Hannah?"

Hannah: "I've read the comments over Twitter, both from fans and fellow wrestlers. Were we doing Destiny and Mason's bidding, to help Destiny make an impact over at Livewire? Yes and no. First off, Mason Van Stanton is our manager, so of course we do things he asks of us. He never demands anything of us that we don't want to do. Our gorgeous boat was not Mason bribing us. It was a present when we won the World Tag-Team titles. He doesn't have to bribe us, and we haven't sold our souls. We do what we want. Always have, always will. Kennie and Des are my two best friends in this entire Universe, and Chastity has also become a great friend.

Truth be told, invading Livewire was actually Chastity's idea...and idea we all willingly participated in. This was not just Destiny making a statement...this was The Fix making a statement. I'd hope the message was loud and clear. You can split us up, but you can't stop us."

Sam: "Well, we've recently heard that Kelsai suffered bruised ribs, a sprained ankle, and a concussion, while Nadia suffered undisclosed injuries. Was that really necessary?"

Hannah: "Am I supposed to feel sorry for them, Sammy? Poor Nadia had to fight for everything she ever got. She grew up poor and had to be the mother figure to her baby sister. Boo-hoo-hoo. I grew up poor too, bitch...but instead of sitting back crying to anyone who will listen, I did something for myself. I'm a self-made millionaire...and I did it selling this gorgeous body. My calendars are on the best seller's list, my GCW merch rivals Ms. All-eyes-on-her...and now, everybody is talking about me and my girls. Kelsai is just a fucking train-wreck and I've had it with all her drama. Caffeine addiction? Seriously? You couldn't even be an adult and get a real addiction?"

Hannah scoffs.

Hannah: "Enjoy your bruised ribs and your concussion...I'm sure you can milk it to death. You don't belong in the same ring as Destiny Van Stanton...and now you're not."

Sam: "Moving on, don't you think your time would be better spent focusing on Suffrage? You, Kendra, and Chastity will be facing them at Survival of the Fittest in a Hell in a Cell...the most brutal match in wrestling."

Hannah sighs.

Hannah: "We haven't forgotten about Suffrage...not by a long shot. Their last little stunt had Chastity laid up for nearly three weeks. You think we're taking that lightly? Hell no we're not! Those bitches are going to get theirs when we have them trapped inside the cell with us...nowhere for them to hide. They think they're bad ass? They ain't seen nothing yet! Rewatch the main event of the past Livewire if you need further proof! Watch tonight when Kendra makes an example out of Odessa Blake. We will have our revenge and we will once again rule over

GCW. The Fix...is in."

--

Amber: So what is going on there with you Mr. Jeffries? Like how are you feeling going into tonight?

Kellen just sits on a bench in front of the couple’s locker with his eyes closed, almost looking serene.

Kellen: There is really not a lot we can say honestly. I do not know who my opponent is going to be. I just know that the card for tonight says that that we are going to be “in action”

As soon as Kellen says the words “in action” Amber can not contain herself as she starts giggling uncontrollably, which has Kellen looking at her curiously, trying to figure out why looking at his wife up and down.

Kellen: What is going on with you? Was it something I said?

Amber: Well, the card said that we were like totes going to be “in action” and I can tell everyone that you are “in action” every single night!

In a rare moment, Kellen actually grins at this comment.

Kellen: You know, you do a pretty good job at being “in action” every night yourself, Mrs. Jeffries.

Amber comes around and is sitting on Kellen’s lap, which definitely seems to have piqued his interest, as no longer does Kellen look like he might fall asleep.

Amber: I do. Huh?

Kellen nods slowly, not taking his eyes off of anything that his wife is doing now as she starts rubbing his leg.

Kellen: Yes, you could say that. You certainly have my undivided attention now.

Amber starts to kiss Kellen on the neck.

Amber: And like what should I do with that undivided attention that I have now, Mr. Jeffries? Do you have any idea?

Kellen gives Amber a kiss on the lips before he starts to chide her.

Kellen: I really think that at this point it would probably be best if you would stop doing that..

Taking aback, Amber just sits and stares at Kellen for a moment.

Amber: And why?

Kellen: Because if you keep going much further, Ms. Silverstone and probably some fans are going to be very upset because the only way that you and I are going to be “in action” tonight won’t be requiring clothes and there won’t be any fans seeing us.

Starting to pout a little, Amber nods.

Amber: I guess I will just have to like save what I have in mind until after the show.

Amber starts to get up, but now Kellen pulls her back toward him.

Kellen: Wait a minute, what did you have in mind?

Looking at her husband now smiling again as she gets back to her feet, Amber slowly shakes her head no.

Amber: I don’t think so Mister. You will just have to wait until after the show now sir. Like I totes would not want to deprive any of your fans of seeing you.

Kellen quickly changes his tune, but it does not seem like it is going to do him any good because Amber has made up her mind.

Kellen: You know, I think those fans could be deprived of me perhaps.

Amber: No sir.

Kellen: No, really. I mean I actually don’t really have that many fans still when you think about it. Those people that are cheering me, they are really just cheering for you, so I they are deprived of seeing me, they really won’t miss much when you think about so…

Amber interrupts Kellen, graciously

Amber: Kellen, give up babe alright. You are totes rambling, and the longer that you go on, the more likely I am to forget what I was thinking about, and we don’t want to that now do we?

Dejected, Kellen resigns himself to fate.

Kellen: No, we definitely don’t want something awful like that to happen. Guess we had be get ready to be “in action” where everyone can see us.

Amber: Or the alternative is there will not be anyone “in action” and the Jeffries house for a long time to come.

Looking suddenly very fearful, Kellen gulps

Kellen: AS IF!

Amber laughs and we fade

--

Tory Street, Kellen/Amber Jeffries In Action

Brittany Kayl did walk down to the ring with Tory, Kellen and Amber in the event any Livewire superstars thought about making a statement based on The Fix attack of Kelsia and Nadia seven days ago. The in action talent this week were triplets, which had to be a first in GCW history? If you asked the three male wrestlers if their experience was memorable, they would argue, no. The first one was taken out quickly by a superkick by Amber followed by Game Misconduct (Stone Cold Stunner) by Kellen. One of the three did manage to escape. The third of the brothers wasn’t lucky. Kellen caught up, gave him a Game Misconduct, Tory caught the brother before he went down, locking in STREET DREAMING. He tapped out with the quickness, Tory didn’t care, she held on to the submission.

Winners: Tory Street, Kellen/Amber Jeffries

The referee started counting to five, warming Tory he would reverse the decision if she didn’t let go, lucky for her, the poor soul she was choking out... passed out. Satisfied with the end result, Tory, Kellen, Amber stood tall. Brittany slid in the ring to have their back in case anyone showed up. No one did. All four left the ring to “Mama Said Knock You Out.

--

The words ‘Last Week…On Livewire’ appear on screen, and some not yet televised video is played on screen

Zero walks the halls of the arena, his hands on his hips, only removing them to smile and wave at his ‘citizens’. He looks confused, well as confused as a person can look with a mask on and he pauses, seeing someone he recognizes.

Zero: You, Douglas… come over here.

Doug turns and rolls his eyes, but does indeed walk over

Doug: Zero, didn’t expect to see you this week.

Zero: I’m ALWAYS on duty Douglas, keeping a close eye over the city of GCW

Doug: Yeah? Well, you won’t get paid anymore for being here

Zero: Paid…

He’s really upset about that allegation

Zero: I do not get paid for my work Douglas… I am merely using the powers I possess for good.

Doug: yep, so you said… but that belong on Shotgun, not Livewire.

Zero: Livewire? Shotgun? What are these words that you throw at me?

Doug: The different brands? Alternate weeks?

Zero: I’m not sure I understand Douglas… are you saying that my city is divided… in two?

Doug: Well, in your world maybe… but yes. Two brands, two products.

Zero: That means… Livewire must be the villains, and I’ve been going about this all wrong

Doug: What do you mean?

Zero: I thought that Harker and Minerva were the enemy, but that is wrong. It is Livewire that is the issue here. G.U.A.R.D must have infiltrated deeper than I possibly imagined.

Doug: Guard?

Zero: No matter… thank you Douglas for your Intel, it is very much appreciated. Now, if you would excuse me, I must formulate a plan.

Doug: Knock yourself out bro…

Zero: Till later Douglas… you are a worthy sidekick

And with that, Zero is gone. Not so much in a poof of smoke, but he certainly hurries around the corner.

Doug: Sidekick?

Doug shakes his head, as the scene fades.

--

Backstage we find Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, collectively known as Fabulous, stretching in preparation for their tag team match later on tonight. The GCW World Tag Team Championship belts sit not too far away on steel chairs. Their preparation is interrupted with the arrival of Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams, better known as Twin Magic. The identical twin sibling team have their newly won SCW World Tag Team Championship belts draped over their shoulders.

Marie: Evening Jess, Summer…

Kim: We still wanna take those!

Williams points at the GCW title belts. Marie elbows her in the ribs. Jessica and Summer chuckle.

Jessica: You and everyone else.

Marie: This may be true but we have something the other teams on the Shotgun, except for you two, do not have.

She pats her SCW title belt. Jessica nods her head.

Jessica: Impressive.

Summer: Yes, it is impressive, but that doesn’t change the fact that Jessica and I are YOUR absolutely Fabulous GCW World Tag Team Champions. And while a match between the SCW World Tag Team Champions and the GCW World Tag Team Champions would definitely be a dream match…

She points a finger at Marie and Kim.

Summer: You still have to get the job done and earn it.

Marie: It’ll be our distinct honor and pleasure. Just pay close attention tonight.

Kimberly waves enthusiastically before following her twin sister walking of.

--

“I only stopped by to leave in my medical clearance documents, not trusting the post, you see,” Martin McKay opens. This week he’s hanging around backstage near the gorilla position, keeping one eye on a nearby monitor. “But then I spotted Forgotten No More trying to get up to their old tricks. And while I don’t know Locke, I wasn’t going to let him get jumped as Slade and Alan try to show that they’re badass.”

He shrugs.

“So I charged on down to the ring, and like badasses, Slade and Alan scampered off. Funny how that works, isn’t it?” and his lips curl in a smile that is not quite a smirk.

“And then the card for tonight came out, and to be honest, I was delighted. On paper, I’m facing Alan Monroe, but I think that everyone and their dog knows that it’s going to be two on one in that ring when the referee isn’t paying attention. Slade is going to want to get his licks in, can’t have Alan getting all the glory now if he somehow manages to put me away. They might even forget about the disqualification if there’s a chance to put me on the shelf. After all, they want to make sure that their names are spoken in hushed and worried tones.”

Martin shakes his head. “One on one, two on one, whatever it happens to be, I’m ready, willing and able. I’m not trying to prove anything. I’m not trying to be remembered. I was just a guy, starting to pay my dues in a new place, ready to rise up and see where life takes me. But first you, Slade, and then you, Alan, you made it a little bit personal. And if you could take a time machine back a few years and talk to anyone I’ve faced before, they’d tell you that being in my personal cross hairs is not a good place to be.”

“I’m not going to stand here and give a point by point speech about my skills. I’m not going to tell you what I will or won’t do to you. The only thing that I will tell you is that I won’t walk away from this situation that you’ve set up. I won’t walk away from either of you until I get what I want from you.”

Once more, he grins, but there is seriousness in his eyes. “And right now, you won’t give me what I want. The thought of it won’t have even crossed your mind. It’ll come, though, you’ll know it and I’ll know it. And until it sinks it, I’ll be there to face you, one on one, two on one or two on two. Tag matches, single matches, multiple matches. Every time you try to take someone else out, I’ll be there to spoke your wheel, get in your way, and make you pay for every ill-gotten inch you try to claw your way to. Until the day comes when you both face me in the ring, and you say those two little words.”

“I’m. Sorry.”

--

Martin McKay vs Alan Monroe w/ Slade Merriman

Martin McKay has been waiting a long time to get his hands on Alan Monroe for the role he played in putting him on the shelf for a month. Martin was more aggressive than usual, Alan was unable to stave off the emotional storm at first. Slade provided a timely distraction, leading to Alan getting the upper hand with a low blow while the referee was distracted by Slade. Alan paid back the aggression Martin showed him in kind. He relentlessly targeted the injured knee. Somehow, someway, Martin was able to mount a comeback. Before he could truly get going, Slade slid in the ring, chop blocked Martin. The referee had no choice other than to ring the bell.

Winner: Martin McKay by DQ.

Slade and Alan didn’t give a damn about the bell ringing. They wanted to finish the job they started. Locke Helms had other plans as he stormed down to the ring with a steel chair. Alan and Slade got out of dodge, both heading for the hills. Locke helped Martin up. Martin nodded to Locke, thanking for him returning the favor. Locke nodded back, then looked into the crowd watching as Slade and Alan made it known that Locke made the biggest mistake of his life trying to stop the inevitable.

--

(Backstage we find Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz standing at the ready area. The two lovely members of the team known as Fabulous are dressed to compete. Summer has her GCW World Tag Team Title belt draped over her right shoulder and Jessica has her championship belt wrapped around her waist. The looks on their beautiful faces seem to exude confidence as Summer prepares to speak.)

Summer: At For Glory & Gold Jessica and I did exactly what we said we would do since our reunion. We marched in, defended our name, our honor, our legacy, and we reclaimed the GCW World Tag Team Championship by defeating the fraudulent Fame & Fortune.

(Cheers can be heard in the background.)

Summer: Now it seems as if Fame & Fortune along with the rest of the Suffrage crowd are busy with Mason Van Stanton and his girls. That leaves the field wide open for other teams to step up to the plate.

Jessica: Summer and I welcome all of them to come challenge us. It doesn’t matter if it’s journeymen like Mundo Del Tigre or newcomers D’Nae Moore and Miss America. It also doesn’t matter if it’s family…

(Lasiewicz’s face grows somber.)

Jessica: ...Marie, Kim, I wish you two the very best of luck in your mission, but understand that you have to earn a shot at us. I have no doubts that you two together can earn that opportunity. You already earned another company’s world tag team title. But when and if the time comes for you two to face us, understand that Summer and I will hold nothing back.

Summer: And that goes for any and every team with eyes on our prize. The notion of any of you taking these from us is just IN YOUR DREAMS!

(Lasiewicz nods her head.)

Jessica: We’re going to fight to keep these titles ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

(The scene shifts.)

--

[We cut backstage and see D'Nae Moore in unusual gear for her – it's a leotard type suit as she usually wears, similar style to a swimsuit. But this one has an American flag pattern rather than being a solid color. The ends of her hair that are usually purple are a red shade tonight. She stands with her arms crossed, and shakes her head.]

D'Nae: I can't believe you talked me into this. Who do you think I am, that SCW chick?

[The shot pans out to reveal Miss America, giving D'Nae a wide smile. She's in gear with firework bursts as the design. Red, white, and blue of course.]

Miss America: Of course not! You're you. A proud American just like I am, and I just thought it would be nice if we showed our patriotic spirit while we team up tonight.

D'Nae: Well... I DO look good in this.

Miss America: Of course you do! All American hot stuff, what's that line you like? Everyone wants more?

[D'Nae grins. ]

D'Nae: Damn right they do. And that's they're gonna get tonight. More of me, more of you.... in an all American ass kicking!

Miss America: That's the American way! Now... we just need to get you a nickname that will sound good being announced along with Miss America....

[Miss America tilts her head and rubs her chin. D'Nae looks at her like she's lost it. Then, Miss America smiles big again.]

Miss America: I got it! You have a beautiful smile.... we can call you Miss Conegeni-

D'Nae: Uh, nah. I'm good.

[Miss America's smile fades, and then she nods. Oh right. That's taken, isn't it?]

Miss America: Well. Maybe you don't need a nickname.

D'Nae: I don't. You do you, boo. Ima do me. And we're gonna do our thing, whether those scrubs were fighting like it or not!

Miss America: Um... who ARE we facing?

D'Nae: Hell if I know. Doesn't matter. We're gonna kick their asses regardless.

Miss America: I like your spirit. God Bless America!

[Miss America walks away, and D'Nae follows, shaking her head just a little, with a smirk.]

--

(Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams are shown backstage. Both are dressed for action and both have their SCW World Tag Team Championship belts in tow. In between them stands Samuel Price. Kimberly smiles devilishly, occasionally putting “bunny ears” on Price in the background.)

Price: Ladies and gentlemen I am here backstage with Marie and Kimberly, the identical twins who are collectively known as Twin Magic.

Kimberly: And tonight we proudly defend our tag team titles against America!

(Samuel Price looks thoroughly confused. Marie shakes her head.)

Marie: No, Kim, we’re not defending any titles. We’re not even champions.

Kimberly: Yes we are!

(She shoves her title belt in Marie’s face.)

Kimberly: See?!?!?!

Marie: Yes, I see. But we are NOT the GCW World Tag Team Champions.

(Jones looks at the camera and winks.)

Marie: That will change soon enough.

Price: Uh, right...that being said, is that what this is about for you two? Making a statement and proving you deserve to get the first crack at Fabulous and the GCW World Tag Team Championship?

(Jones nods her head.)

Marie: Absolutely. D’Nae Moore and Miss America are both new but accomplished athletes already. Mundo Del Tigre is a veteran team who no doubt is itching to break through. Kimberly and I, we’ve tasted the gold before. We were the last ever Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. We were the last team to hold both the GCW World and Global Tag Team Championships at the same time. Tonight, we are going to prove that we deserve an opportunity to reclaim the gold.

Kimberly: And we’ll take on all of America if we have to!

(Marie sighs as she walks off with Kimberly following closely behind.)

--

Mundo Del Tigre v Miss America & D'Nae Moore vs Twin Magic

The action was high octane through out. Allison and Camreon didn’t miss a step. Twin Magic showed why they are the current SCW World Tag Team Champions. Miss America and D’Nae worked pretty well as a team. The closing of the match came down to Twin Magic putting Cameron down with Out of The Shadows & Into The Light, the Shadowblade, Eva Marie combination, what neither twin realizes was Miss America tagged Kim. D’Nae pulled Kim out the ring. Marie got to her feet, she was too late. Miss America took her out the equation with Fireworks (Exploder Suplex.). On the outside, Jeff superkicked Allison to remove her from the equation. Back in the ring, Miss America positioned Cameron for the Manifest Destiny (Springboard shooting star press). D’Nae slid back in the ring to stand guard as the new team in town stole the victory from Twin Magic.

Winners: #MooreAmerica (Miss America & D'Nae Moore)

Twin Magic shook there head at #MooreAmerica as they celebrated up the ramp. Jeffrey raised their arms in victory.

--

The scene appears, Zero with his hand on his chin, examining a poster

Zero: Yes, it is exactly as I thought….

He turns, standing with his hands on his hips, surveying the landscape.

Zero: Shotgun, and Livewire… yes, finally I see it clearly. Something must be done.

He walks down the corridor to a door marked Tabitha Silverstone, knocking politely

Zero: Come on…

He grunts indignantly as he doesn’t get an answer, scratching his head.

Zero: Just as I thought… avoiding me. Maybe she is a part of this division… maybe she instigated it.

He pauses… clicking his figures

Zero: Got it…

Ge spins around and starts making his way to the stairwell

Zero: Douglas… to the rooftops

--

“Suffrage…”

(This voice fades off. We are backstage in front of a GCW Shotgun logo. It isn’t long until Aubrianna Powers steps into view with a confident grin upon her face.)

Aubrianna: ...such a novel approach to an old, tired, and done concept. Trying to resurrect something that should have stayed dead. Trust me, Nicole, I know all about you and your Suffragettes. I was there backstage during the old GDW shows when the first Suffrage was going strong. My brother Steve Powers, a former GCW and GDW World Champion, brought me around to arena after arena and I watched the originator of Suffrage run roughshod over the competition. That person was Angelica Jones.

(Powers nods her head.)

Aubrianna: I respect what Jones did. How can you not? She, among many others in this business, helped break the grass ceiling. Suffrage sent a message of dominance to the wrestling world at the time.

(The MVP pauses for a moment.)

Aubrianna: ...at the time. But all things must come to an end and do you know who put an end to the Suffrage reign of dominance in GDW? That’s right, it was my brother Steve Powers. Now I hold no grand illusions about bringing down this version of Suffrage that you girls have cooked up. Quite honestly, you are all beneath my notice. Why should I care about Suffrage when you girls are busy fighting with The Fix? That doesn’t affect me. Besides…

(She smirks arrogantly.)

Aubrianna: ...I am a part of the real dominant force in GCW; The Sovereign. You and The Fix can fight for all its worth. Destroy each other for all we care. We at The Sovereign have bigger plans for GCW than a mere battle of ego. And that includes me becoming the new GCW World Champion at Survival of the Fittest inside the Elimination Chamber at the expense of, among others, your pal Erica Layford.

(Powers chuckles.)

Aubrianna: So bring your best, Nicole, but understand that your best just isn’t enough when you face Simply The Best Aubrianna Powers. Learn To Love It, bitches.

(The scene shifts.)

Aubrianna Powers vs. Nicole Hunter
[This is a very competitive back and forth match from the start of the opening bell. Powers took over early with her striking ability but Hunter started to dominate the middle portion and later portions of the match. Powers started to fight back and it became even again until Powers made a mistake, allowing Hunter to regain control. That’s when Hunter made the fatal mistake of going to the air. She leapt from the top but Powers caught her out of nowhere with The Most Valuable Kick! Powers capped it off with Simply The Best Moonsault, completing her finisher The Powers That Be! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Aubrianna Powers

--
(The screen shows the backstage area where a stage hand walks through the massive backstage section of the Toyota Center with a long red and black box with a big black bow on it, looking around rather nervously until he finally reaches a door that reads "MINERVA" on it and then hesitantly knocks on the door)

Stage Hand: Um...Miss Minerva, I have a package here for you..

(The stage hand waits a couple of seconds, nervously waiting for the company's champion to appear)

Stage Hand: Um, I will leave it right out here on this crate then, ma'am. Sorry to bother you.

(The stage hand then does what he said he was going to do and quickly leaves)

Minerva: A gift for me? Probably anthrax.

(She carefully and cautiously opens the box slowly and finds a red and black rose inside it, causing her to crack a smirk)

Minerva: Hmmm....interesting.

(Taking the roses and smelling their aroma bringing a smile to her face)

--

Backstage, Dexter Russel stands next to GCW X-Division Champion, Brooklyn Smith. Brook has the title belt around her slim waist. She smiles as the interview begins.

Dexter: "Joining me at this time is the GCW X-Division Champion, Brooklyn Smith."

The Houston crowd pops, causing Brook's grin to widen.

Dexter: "You had some pretty harsh words for the Heritage Champion, Kayla Jones, this past week. Care to elaborate on that?"

Brooklyn: "Yes, Dexter. The Heritage Champion. From where I stand, she did absolutely nothing to earn that title. Tabitha Silverstone basically handed it to her after Derek Powers vacated it. Since being given the title, who has she defended it against? Local talent? You have this belt with a prestigious name like The Heritage Championship, and you make a mockery out of it?"

Smith shakes her head.

Brooklyn: "Then you have Kayla on TV and over social media, making jokes about being the champion...it's too much! I'm sure Kayla will say I have a stick up my ass, but ask anyone in the locker rooms...I'm the biggest practical joker in the back. I believe in keeping things light and not taking myself too seriously. On the other hand, I have respect for this sport. I have respect for Global Championship Wrestling. Obviously, Kayla Jones does not...which I find sad, considering all of her accomplishments. You know Dexter, maybe her time has come and gone. Maybe it's time she retired. She is not worthy of that championship belt. Shame on her and shame on Ms. Silverstone."

Dexter: "I think I know the answer to this next question, but I have to ask...the fan letter Kayla read, supposedly from you. Was it, in fact, from you"

Brooklyn: "No, I did not write that letter that Kayla claimed was from me. Sure, it sounds like me, but that's because it was mostly taken from my Twitter rant. But no, I would not waste my time writing a 'fan letter' to her. I'm no fan of hers. I used to be, but this whole stunt has changed that, which is very sad. It's time someone stepped up and demanded a title match against Kayla. It is far past time someone takes the belt which she never earned off of her."

Dexter: "Could you be that person?"

Brook grins.

Brooklyn: "I already have a title, which, unlike other people, I cherish. However, if no one else is going to step up...and they haven't...then, why not?"

The crowd cheers and starts to chant her name.

Brooklyn: "Something needs to be done. There is a championship belt which could be around someone's waist who will appreciate and respect it. That person sure as hell is not Kayla Jones. Do the right thing Tabitha Silverstone. Put Jones up against someone who deserves the title. These great fans have made up my mind for me...I'm throwing my name in the ring! Give me Kayla Jones! Let's bring respectability back to the Heritage Championship!"

--

Fabulous In Action…

It was the opportunity of a lifetime for two of The Atari Brothers, Pacman and Q-Bert (with their brother Frogger at ringside), as they took on the GCW World Tag Team Champions, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins - Fabulous. And, as predicted, the Champs made short work of the Ataris, finishing off Q-Bert with a Golden Kiss of Death before making Pacman tap out to the Power of Two.

Winners: Fabulous

The real story happened after the match here. As Lasiewicz and Collins got to their feet to celebrate, the Soviet Gingers attacked them from behind, emerging from under the ring and taking out Frogger before jumping the Champions. But the blindside advantage didn’t last too long before Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams - Twin Magic - hit the ring to even the odds. Before too long, the Soviets were rushed to the outside of the ring and chose to retreat. There was a tense moment as Kimberly and Marie took the Tag Team Titles, with Marie and Jessica sharing a long tense look before Marie handed the belt to her sister. Twin Magic exited, keeping their eyes on Fabulous...

Backstage….

Officials quickly run to the back with a cameraman as Minerva is attacking Chanel Hunter! Chanel covers up while Minerva is perched on top laying fists into her but the referees and officials quickly separate the two women, Chanel is able to get free and leap over those holding Minerva back, she starts laying fists into the Gypsy Moth but she covers up best she can as both women fall to the floor beating each other up. They finally get both women separated, Kat Kelly gets involved, holding Chanel back who tries to go after Minerva who now Bella is there trying to calm her down….

Chanel: “Come on bitch! You want some of this!?”

Minerva: “You’re not so fucking tough when not jumping someone from behind, are you!? Let her go Kat! I kicked your ass last time, I’ll have her join you!”

Chanel: “You can’t beat me bitch and tonight I will prove it! You don’t stand a fucking chance!”

Minerva: “Oh no!?”

Chanel is able to break free some when Minerva spits The Dark, Chanel drops and misses barely but one of the officials takes it right in the face as he drops screaming in pain. Minerva looks on and shrugs her shoulders as Kat finally pushes Chanel way….

Minerva starts to laugh, dripping the black goo from her mouth with Bella next to her smiling….

--

(We cut backstage where we spot GCW journalist Dexter Russell.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, this past weekend saw an invasion of Mason Van Stanton’s led group known as The Fix onto the Livewire show during the main event. That night Van Stanton’s group, including Shotgun exclusive athletes Hannah Myers, Kendra Classic, and Chastity Noel, joining their partner and Livewire exclusive athlete Destiny Van Stanton, assaulted Kelsai Adamson-Mason in a four on one attack. I reached out to the group for comments but Mason Van Stanton would not let me speak to any of them save for one; Chastity Noel. This is my exclusive interview with Chastity Noel.

(The scene shifts. We cut to a darkened room with two seats. Dexter Russell sits in one attired in a gray suit. Across from him sits Chastity Noel, who is dressed beautifully in a sparkly silver dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee when she sits. Her feet are encased in matching silver heeled strappy sandals and her nails, both finger and toe, are painted a crimson red color. A confident grin is etched across her face.)

Dexter: Thank you for joining me, Chastity.

Chastity: Dex, please, can’t you show me some respect? I thought Mason had already went over this with you once, there are certain terms to this interview because, let’s be honest, you and your ilk would not be honest when it comes to The Fix.

Dexter: My ilk?

Chastity: Yes. Journalists. You paint us as unfairly as the villains in this story. We demand to be treated with respect. Those are our terms or no exclusive. Understand, Dex?

(Russell sighs.)

Dexter: Right. Thank you for joining me, Ms. Noel.

Chastity: Much better. Continue.

Dexter: Since you brought it up, I will cut to the quick and ask you why shouldn’t you and The Fix be considered villains in this case? You, along with Wrestling’s Most Wanted and Destiny Van Stanton assaulted Kelsai Adamson-Mason four on one. And it was unprovoked. What purpose did it serve?

(Noel chuckles lightly.)

Chastity: You and your sense of morality. And when I say ‘you’ I don’t mean just you, Dexter. I mean ALL of you, everyone who criticizes The Fix. Let’s rewind back to November of 2016. I used brass knuckles to knock Chantelle Chambers’s lights out and become the GCW World Champion. I was eviscerated by the public for that move. Fast forward and you look at what Chantelle and her pals, The Sovereign, have done, can you honestly blame me? They do what it takes to get ahead. Not much of a peep is made about them. I do whatever it takes to get ahead, I get criticized. At the end of the day what I have learned is that power equals respect. My Mother, the great Aphrodite Noel, first taught me that lesson when she brought me into her family but I did not truly and fully understand this lesson until I began to listen to what my agent Mason Van Stanton was saying.

Dexter: But you were forced into being exclusive property of Van Stanton.

(Noel nods her head.)

Chastity: That is correct but that relationship has ended. I have signed a new contract voluntarily and this contract makes Mason and I equals. Don’t be surprised, Dexter. Mason is not the monster you and everyone else make him out to be. He genuinely wants to see his clients succeed. All he wanted was for me to succeed and to do that he had to help me see the reality of the way things work in this industry. It is a cuthroat, dog eat dog, industry. You either have the power or you have nothing. And if you don’t have the power to fight and, at the very least survive, then you will get trampled under foot. The more power you have the more successful you will be. It is my full intentions on becoming the single most powerful female in Global Championship Wrestling, Dexter. I will go through anyone to reach that goal. Destiny understands this reality of our sport. Destiny knew, long before I ever figured it out, that to get ahead you needed a show of force. You needed to flex your muscle. This may have been done at the expense of Kelsai but so what? She should have expected it. It happens in professional wrestling all of the time and for the reasons that I stated just now; power.

Dexter: So this was all about power? Destroying Kelsai was about power?

Chastity: For Destiny, yes. Let’s see Livewire General Manager Francis Taylor hold Destiny back now that her main rival, Kelsai, is out of the way. It’s all about power. Destiny will no doubt get the opportunity she wants now that we eliminated Kelsai from the equation.

(Dexter Russell shakes his head in disgust.)

Dexter: Be that as it may, there is another group that stands in the way of The Fix on Shotgun and that is Suffrage.

Chastity: Yes, Suffrage has declared war on The Fix and this is yet another reason why power is so important in our industry. Suffrage wants to be the dominant force on Shotgun but they have to come through The Fix to do that and they will try at Survival of the Fittest. But they will fail and after we put an end to them at Survival of the Fittest there will be no questioning who is the dominant force, not just on the Shotgun Brand but in all of GCW.

Dexter: One final question Cha...Ms. Noel, you claim your new contract as a client of Mason Van Stanton’s makes you his equal, unlike the previous contract. Correct?

(Noel nods her head.)

Chastity: This is correct.

Dexter: What of the other members of The Fix? Does this create potential tension within the group? Obviously there wouldn’t be much tension between you and Destiny, she is on a different brand than you, but you and Hannah and Kendra are all on the same brand. Are you suggesting that…

Chastity: Silence, Dexter!

(Noel’s face grows red with anger.)

Chastity: I see what you are trying to do and I will not allow it. You have worn out your welcome, Russell. This interview is over.

(Chastity Noel shoots up from her chair and storms off in a rage.)

--

Kendra Classic vs. Odessa Blake:

Kendra is flanked by Hannah Myers, while Odessa is backed up by Fame & Fortune. You can cut the tension with a knife. Odessa starts the match off, by overpowering Kendra, forcing her to play defense. Eventually, however, Kendra takes advantage of a mistake by Odessa and gains the advantage. Kendra starts to work on Odessas right leg, working to weaken it. Eventually, Kendra looks to lock in a figure-four leglock... but Odessa uses her strength to kick Kendra out of the ring. Odessa gets to her feet, shaking her injured leg, to get some feeling back in it.

Kendra gets back in the ring, and Odessa goes on the offensive, rocking Kendra with a variety of power moves. Odessa whips Kendra into the ropes, ducking her head... but Kendra kicks her in the head, causing Odessa to snap up, which allows Kendra to take her down with a running neckbreaker. Kendra looks to finish things, setting Odessa up for a Vertebreaker... however, Odessa twists around, slides under Kendra, and lifts her onto her shoulders, driving her into the mat with the Colorado Springs Driver. Odessa goes for the cover, 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Odessa Blake

Hannah gets in the ring to check on Kendra... and Fame & Fortune use this opportunity, to slide in and start attacking Hannah. Odessa joins in, and soon it's a 3 on 2 mugging. However, the crowd starts buzzing, as none other than Chastity Noel runs down to the ring with a chair. Chastity goes to town, swinging wildy and connecting with Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez. Odessa, however, had the presence of mind to get out of dodge. Odessa checks on F & F, while Chastity stands tall with Hannah and Kendra. The issues between both sides will continue another day... but on this day, The Fix stands tal
l.

--

Zero stands on the rooftops of the arena, Douglas obviously with the ‘pleasure’ of filming this momentous occasion. Zero stands with his right fist covered by his left hand, and held in front of his chest.

Zero: Citizens of GCW… I must apologise.

He lowers his head, in an attempt to show his sincerity, lifting it back again slowly.

Zero: I did not really the extent of our situation, and that before I arrived, our, no YOUR city had become divided. Instead of a joyous union, an uprising occurred right on our doorstep, as the villains of Livewire attempted to seize control.

He voice changes into a more determined tone

Zero: And left you, the warriors of Shotgun defenceless, and unable to protect yourselves. Your heroes, were so intent on chasing after shiny gold trinkets… just as my good friend Gio predicted, they lost sight of what was happening as the guerrillas of Livewire placed their pieces. Shotgun, my friends, you were on a one way journey towards oblivion… but then, your savior arrived.

He adopts his superhero pose, his hands on his hips

Zero: I will carry the fight for you Shotgun… I will make sure that Livewire NEVER seizes power of our city. I will assemble a band of heroes, similarly minded to myself, and we will quash this uprising at its source. Do not worry citizens of GCW, we will destroy Livewire once and for all, and send them scuttling back to their caves. I will stand with my team, as its leader, for each and every one of you.

He kicks a switch, and behind him a floodlight kicks in, sending a silhouette of Zero up into the night sky.

Zero: This is our moment Shotgun… RISE WITH ME!!!

He makes the diamond in front of him, this also casting into the night

Zero: SHOTGUN…ASSEMBLE!!!

The scene fades.

--

The scene rises up with a game-show-esque opening plays. As the 80’s-style music plays, clips of Brittany Kayl in various states of matches flash through, filtered through different colours as they go by - reds, blues, greens, oranges, yellows, and purples all in a kaleidoscope. Finally, as the song reaches a crescendo, Brittany Kayl can be seen in front of the camera inside the KaylTV Studios.

Kayl: “Hello, GCW… and welcome to the KaylTV Chamber SPECIAL!”

Some canned applause can be heard.

Kayl: “I am, of course, Brittany Kayl, and not only am I the one entrusted to host this little preview, I’m also one of the competitors scheduled to participate! And, since I’m not scheduled to compete tonight, I’m going to take some time now to run down my opponents…”

The “crowd” responds with “Ooooooooh!”. Brittany laughs.

Kayl: “No, not like THAT… well, maybe a little.”

Canned laughter.

Kayl: “I hope that, by the end of this, you’re going to know who to place your hard-earned money on in Vegas when it comes to this highly competitive, career-shortening match with the richest prize on the line. Don’t take MY word for it… the last what? Five Civil War winners challenged for that Championship, and there’s no small reason why. The GCW World Championship is the top of the castle, the summit of the mountain… the richest prize in this company. And at Survival of the Fittest, six of us will put Darwinism to the test. So who is in this star-studded contest of attrition? I’m glad you asked, loyal viewer.”

The first image flashes onto the screen: Erica Layford filtered green.

Kayl: “Erica Layford. She has been an impressive force, with Suffrage behind her. She’s not really one the fans clamour for, but she had to earn her way into this match, like we all did. But let’s be honest - can you see her as World Champion?”

Brittany shakes her head.

Kayl: “Me neither. Which brings us to number two…”

As the green-tinted Layford picture scales back, a yellow-tinted photo of Princess Nava Farrin comes onto the screen.

Kayl: “The Princess… possibly a favourite in this environment. I mean let’s be honest - she’s royalty, much like me, and she didn’t need to win her crown in a wrestling ring. She came in on fire, winning the X-Division Championship and, if “Option C” had not been removed from it, she could have been Champion by now. Unstead, she has to go through the Chamber, and in this environment, Madame Santos and Jamarcus Avery won’t be able to give her the help she has used so readily to get where she is. Not that she needs it, but I know first-hand how easy it is to fall into that trap where you get so used to a certain event happening and suddenly, in a flash, it’s gone.”

The yellow Nava Farrin picture moves back on top of the green Layford. A third picture, this one a purple-tinted Kat Lopez, comes up.

Kayl: “For number three, Kat Lopez… hey. I like Kat. Looking at the obstacles she had to overcome to get to where she is in her career is astounding, and she may have had one of the toughest opponents to beat in order to qualify for this match. I’ve been on the receiving end of more than my fair share of Kaylan Wind Kicks in my day. I don’t recommend it. But Kat… and really everyone else in this match… kind of produces a chip on MY shoulder. Because I’ve been in GCW longer than anyone else in this match, and I’ve watched so many people pass me by to get to the World Title… but I digress…”

The purple Lopez pic moves back, and an orange Aubrianna Powers image comes onto the screen.

Kayl: “Now Aubrey Powers and I… we have a little bit of history. See, she was the one who I beat a year ago to begin my record-setting International Championship reign, while she went on and set her own title record outside of GCW. She is a former Global Champion, co-main evented last Resurrection... she has the pedigree and the ability to get the job done… but is she really all here? She’s in the Underground. She’s in EMERGE. There’s rumours of her courting SCW. That’s a lot of places thinning out one’s attention. Personally… I just have this…”

The orange Powers moves on top of the purple Lopez. Next up… in blue…

Kayl: “Then there’s our GCW World Champion, Minerva. And I have to give credit where credit is due. She came to GCW. She faced tough competition and pushback and she overcame it. She won the Civil War. She beat Chantelle Chambers and Destiny Van Stanton to become Champion. She then definitively beat Chambers to keep the belt. Her way into the Chamber, while Champion, was the toughest of all. But make no mistake… Minerva is a lot of things. In addition to being the Champion, someone I respect, she is tough. She is dangerous. She is damn great. But she is NOT unbeatable. And the Chamber may represent the biggest vulnerability to her reign, a structure where circumstance plays just as big a role as preparation and talent. Which leaves one… MY favourite going into the match…”

Blue Minerva transitions back to the rest, and Brittany Kayl’s face appears in red.

Kayl: “Me! I know that I’m already THE MOST CHARISMATIC star in GCW’s sky, but being GCW World Champion takes more than charisma. It takes the right combination of skill, opportunity, and a tiny bit of luck. I believe that I have the right combination… I believe that I am staring my biggest opportunity in the face, and Survival of the Fittest… well....”

She grins a bit.

Kayl: “Like I said, I’ve been here a long time. I have watched person after person walk into GCW and become Champion ahead of me. And that has eaten away at my pride and my ego. It has had me questioning my worth to this company over and over… why wasn’t I put in the position to be THE CHAMP? But at Survival of the Fittest… That. All. Changes. At Survival of the Fittest, I write a new chapter… not in the family books. I know that history… my brother, my cousin... but what I do, when I become World Champion, I do it for me. It’s my time…”

With that, she smiles. Some cheesy oiutro music plays as the other five pictures zoom forward, joining Brittany’s before the scene cuts.

--

Main Event -
Minerva vs. Chanel Hunter:

Minerva is flanked by Bella Downing, while Chanel is seconded by Kat Kelly. Minerva and Chanel don't even wait for the bell to ring, going in and trading blows, fast and furious. Minerva soon gains the advantage and drives Chanel to the outside. Minerva doesn't let her get far, however, running and catching Chanel with a suicide dive. Minerva lifts Chanel to her feet, and whips her towards the guardrail... or tries, but Chanel reverses the irish whip, sending Minerva into the guardrail, instead. Chanel rolls Minerva back into the ring and goes to work on her. Chanel goes to the top turnbuckle and dives off... but Minerva rolls out of the way, in time, causing Chanel to crash and burn.

The referee starts a ten-count, and both competitors get to their feet at the count of nine. They start trading punches, before Chanel rakes Minervas eyes. Chanel bounces off the ropes and goes for a flying forearm... but Minerva ducks, and Chanel accidently clips the referee. Chanel turns around, and Minerva catches her with a superkick. Kat Kelly enters the ring behind Minerva, chair in hand... but before she can swing it, Bella Downing grabs it out of her hands, jabs her in the stomach, and smacks her over the back with the chair. At this point, the referee has regained consciousness and called for the bell.

Winner: No-Contest.

Kat rolls out of the ring, and Bella checks on Minerva. However, what Bella doesn't notice is that Chanel has grabbed the discarded chair... that is, until Chanel spins her around and blasts her across the top of the head. Chanel throws down the chair, and steps out of the ring, checking on Kat. Minerva is checking on Bella, whose out cold, while Chanel helps a groggy Kat to her feet. Both sides glare each other down, as we fade to black.