Livewire 8.20

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.20

Post by admin » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:08 am

Livewire - November 17, 2019 (Amelie Center, Tampa Bay, FL)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Sophie James vs. Karen McBride vs. Sierra Michaels
[Sophie was the odd woman out as Karen and Sierra, still with bad blood brewing between the two, focused on one another. This proved to be a fatal mistake as she caught Sierra with The Motor City Meltdown. Karen tried to be advantageous and go for McBride’s Ride but Sophie slipped out of it and caught her with Motor City Meltdown as well, this time for the cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Sophie James

[Backstage….

The members of Scream Machine, Mara Kade in her wrestling gear, Siouxsie Blade in jeans, a leather halter to, jacket and matching knee high boots holding their Tag Titles both stand in the back loading dock standing in front of one of the GCW trucks that has a picture of Scream Machine on it. They don’t care about the weather or anything like that considering it is a little cooler than normal in Tampa. Siouxsie looks into the camera, speaking first….]

Siouxsie: I’m not in action tonight but does that really matter? Typical Livewire shit where they need to give the other two opponents a little bit of hope and set up some momentum match and a preview for the triple threat tag team match. Very interesting considering The Rising Tide have been a footnote since their days in the FWA when Lincoln Booth was their manager. Suddenly after what? Five? Six years of futility they find a home in GCW and suddenly start claiming their spot as Tag Team Champions when the entire time they were hauling fish on some boat and trying to make a living, playing the Perfect Storm while WE were busting our asses and kicking them at the same time making EVERYONE remember who the hell we are, you boys start thinking that you are owed something? Who have you beaten to earn this shot? You can’t even beat the HERstory Makers yet you start screaming and whining about title shots? Now, before you two get your thongs in a bunch, I think personally you are two of the toughest sons of bitches I have seen, there is no denying what you can do in the ring but I think you excuse what WE have done. Tonight, Mara shows why WE are the tag team champions.

[Mara nods, Siouxsie looks up at the truck and sees Scream Machine’s pictures there, and points while speaking…]

Siouxsie: We look damn fucking good on that truck, huh? Do you know why? We came to this promotion and made a name like we had promised, beaten every tag team and when we failed, picked ourselves up and beat them for sure. That is what we do. Now, I respect HERstory Makers, I know that Ms. Budde and Lenore Price Mason have been around a long time and done some special things in wrestling but like the Rising Tide, while Budde was playing handmaid to Dante in the SCW, Lenore was out in Japan and Europe because honestly, she was having a tough time here. The SCW and UWA ventures didn’t go so well and now the HERstory Makers want to make their mark at what? Our expenses? Bitches, please NEVER Going to happen. So, let me make this clear, take a good look at the truck behind me and remember…. Tonight, Bash Kincaid and Ms. Budde, Mara here not only takes that precious Momentum you both seek, she give a preview of what happens at Survival of the Fittest…. Where WE REFUSE…. RESIST…. RECLAIM! Tell em’ babe!

[Siouxsie backs up slapping Mara in the back as she smirks and walks up, looking at their picture before addressing the camera….]
Mara: They don’t just put anyone on these trucks, you know? They’re not putting any of you guys on these trucks for a reason. Potential is nice and all. It’s a buzzword. Everyone loves the potential next star. The potential next big thing. The potential of this person becoming this thing. Sounds good, but how many times has potential turned to shit? That’s kinda the difference between you and us, right?

[Mara stares at the truck again and smirks.]

Mara: I mean, really, Rising Tide, Amazons, you got the drive and all these dreams about winning these Tag Team titles, being the ones who can finally stop us. And you work so hard and you do the best you can to make statements. I get it. I do, I do. That’s what Siouxsie and I do on a daily basis. It’s not groundbreaking news for someone to want something. It’s not groundbreaking news that you work hard to become a champion. That’s the job, ball bags! That’s what we’re supposed to do! You want little participation trophies for playing the game? Huh?

{Mara snares.]

Mara: How do you think Scream Machine being THE brand of pro wrestling? You think it happened from just working hard? From talking about all our dreams. No. It came from killing the dreams of people like you. That’s where it came from. We work just as hard, we live, breath, sleep this shit.No stones go left untuned because that’s the game. No one plays this game better than us. That’s why we ARE the game. We pay attention. We don’t let up. We don’t stop. We aim higher. We work harder. And most importantly, we fucking win. And that’s the thing. Winning. And allllmost getting there. You can’t relate to that Bash. You can’t relate to winning. You and Conehead. What have you won? Yeah it looks good and you play the part of tough, bad ass men. Absolutely, 100%. You make your opponents feel you but why are you not up on this truck?!

[Mara smirks.]

Mara: Because in the moments where the money is really made, where careers are really made, the big moments, the big matches, you don’t win. You leave meat on the bones. You don’t win those titles. And you don’t end up on these trucks. You just end up, shaking your fist at the sky, talking about what would happen. Yeah, we see you. And like I said, plenty of times, you know where we’re at after these shows. Any local bars that are popping, Scream Machine’s there. You two have had plenty of chances to fight us, but, you know, it’s easier to say shit than to actually do it. Isn’t that right HERstory Makers. Easy to say you wanna make history rather than doing it/ Because people like me and Siouxsie, we have the pen. We’re the one making the history. You think any tag team in this fucking company is selling the merch that we are? You think any tag team in this fucking company has people lining up, on Livewire, on Shotgun, to get a piece of us? Who has that pull here in GCW? No one. Other than Scream Machine.

[Mara smirks as she looks at Siouxsie.]

Mara: So that’s what I’m going to do. These people want to see the best. They were our shirts because they know we’re the best. And so, we’re going to show you two once again the difference between us and all of you. We win. We give the people what they come to see. We make your dreams turn into nightmares. And then we wash down your blood, sweat and tears you shed on the mat with booze and big paychecks. At Survival of the Fittest, Rising Tide? HERstory Makers? Run as far as you can because the Scream Machine is coming. But tonight? The Mara Kade World Tour hits Tampa. And no one’s gonna forget it. Because you don’t forget the winners.

[Mara winks at the camera as both Siouxsie and Mara walk off.]

Backstage….

Lenore Price-Mason dressed in all pink, Langley Lohan also dressed in pink and black, Ms. Budde as well wearing pink and black, are ready for their contests. Lenore and Langley will face Knightfall in a tag team match, Ms. Budde will represent HERstory Makers in a Triple Threat. The three women are ready to put their names out as the leaders of the Livewire brand and the GCW. Lenore loos into the camera and smirks wearing her extravagant robe….

Lenore: “There comes in time in everyone’s life where we must put up or shut up. For the HERstory Makers, it’s that time and to make it clear, I have chosen to enter FIRST in the Chamber and NOT last, because you see, I want to beat EVERYONE and claim the Global Championship, no excuses, no cries that I had the luck of the draw, when I walk away with the title, none of you can say anything except congratulations champ, you are truly the best the GCW and Livewire Brand has to offer. Is there a drawback? Sure but I believe in my skill and power just like tonight when myself and Langley Lohan, the “She-Hulk” of professional wrestling will take on the Knightfall, Chris and John, two men that I must admit, are talented, smart and loyal to a legendary wrestler in the Shadowcat, much respect to her as like us, she was a woman trailblazer in a time when this sport was sexist and male dominated. Knightfall, Langley and I will have the pleasure of tearing you apart before Survival of the Fittest and then we will be looking at one half of the Livewire Tag Team champions and that will make HERstory when all three of us hold the gold.”

Lenore slowly turns to Langley who smirks and looks right at the camera with her mesmerizing blue eyes….

Langley: “In war, there is collateral damage, Chris and John, that unfortunately falls on you. We have no issues with you two gentlemen and if you recall, I actually helped John make Chris “Tough” again. I enjoyed working with John, a few of the real men left unlike the Rising Tide. Chris and John, I want you to know that this is not personal, simply business and Chris, I fully expect you to show me what you learned after our lesson, do not disappoint as the She-Hulk WILL…. SMASH!”

Budde smirks as Lenore starts to laugh, Ms. Budde fixes her long blonde locks and looks into the camera, speaking….

Budde: “Why, I do declare that things continue to get more and more interesting around here. Am I to believe that none of you are giving us a chance to walk out the tag team champions? Are we supposed to accept our positions as afterthoughts? See, we live in a world where girls are put in their place yet ladies, women with stature take what they want and rule. That is who WE are, WOMEN and the Rising Tide, Scream Machine take us lightly, so caught up in their own little spat while we watch closely, take our turns and grab those titles along with your NEXT Global Champion. We are DONE standing by the sidelines, and it all starts tonight when I walk out the winner over Mara Kade and Bash Kincaid. I was one of the most ruthless and sadistic women in this business. Yes, I took some time away from the ring and maybe I was simply arm candy then, not anymore. Langley and I WILL be Champions, Lenore WILL be Champion and then ladies and gentlemen? We make HERstory and the rest are history. Class is NOW in Session.”

She winks, brushing her hair back, sticking the nose in the air and walking out. Langley’s eyes narrow and follows Budde. Lenore smirks and walks right up to the camera….

Lenore: “HERstory.”

She winks and follows her stablemates.

HERStory Makers (Lenore & Langley) vs. Knightfall
[This was a back and forth match from start to finish. John and Chris took control for most of the contest but Lenore and Langley battled back and overpowered the duo. The end came as the teams fought bitterly in the center but Langley speared John out of the ring. Chris was caught with Devolution from Lenore for the cover...1….2...3!]
WINNERS: HERStory Makers

(Backstage we find Karen and Melanie McBride standing next to GCW journalist Dexter Russell.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time are Karen and Melanie McBride, The McBride Corporation! Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Karen: Our pleasure.

Dexter: Tonight Karen, you fell in a triple threat match to Sophie James. Some observers might blame this defeat on the fact that you and Sierra focused so much on trying to destroy one another that you seemingly forgot about Sophie.

(McBride sighs.)

Karen: Look, you may make those excuses but I will not. Sophie was just the better competitor tonight. Losing to a former world champion is nothing to be ashamed of. But you are right, this problem that Melanie and I have with Sierra Michaels is proving to be very troublesome for our careers. It is time that we put an end to this ridiculous feud once and for all and Survival of the Fittest is the perfect time to do just that.

Dexter: And that brings up my next question...will Blair McBride be involved at Survival of the Fittest?

Melanie: Blair may want to get involved but I am here to tell you and Blair, if she’s listening, that she is NOT welcome. Kare-Bear and I are going to handle this on our own.

(Karen embraces Melanie in a tight hug before the pair walk off.)

Let me ask you question....

Can you feel that?

No, not that....THAT

Can you see it, touch it, hear it, smell it, taste it?

One more time, I said can you FEEL it? It's that rush of excitement every time she come in the arena, every time she smiles at the roaring crowd. The relationship she has with the fans-HER FANS- is undeniable. And if you haven't been paying attention, if you have been living under a rock somewhere....

Kelsai: I"M BACK!

The crowd watching on the Jumbotron in the arena starts to roar, and it is a sustained roar, causing Kelsai to pause not being able to speak for several seconds because it is so loud in the arena. She almost looks a little embarrassed by the volume as she looks at her husband and manager Victor Mason with a sheepish grin, while Victor just smiles rubbing Kelsai's shoulders until finally she is able to speak again.

Kelsai: Wow! You guys are alive tonight, Tampa!

Even more roaring from the crowd which is louder still, causing Kelsai to pause again as they start screaming her name, while she just stands there smiling until finally she can speak again.

KelsaI: Thank you very much! I have to tell you, just like it was last Livewire, it feels so good to be back in front of all of you again. I just love all of you so much!

The crowd breaks out in a chant of "LOVE YOU TOO! LOVE YOU TOO! LOVE YOU TOO! LOVE YOU TOO!". Kelsai pauses once more blushing, before finally continuing.

Kelsai: Yes it is the holiday season and I can really feel all of the love around here. My love for each and every one of you, all of your love for me, my love for this great sport of professional wrestling, for my career. In fact, now that I am back, let's talk about my career, shall we?

Because if you remember, I said a lot of things on Livewire, and from what I hear the things that I said, they have got a whole lot of people talking. They were saying things like "Oh my word, did you see Kelsai on Livewire?" "Boy, she sure did look angry didn't she?" "I used to think that Kelsai wouldn't hurt a fly, but she looks like she is out for retribution."

Another pause from Kelsai, as she looks much more serious now as there is another roar from the crowd, though much more brief now as they are hanging on every word that Kelsai has to say.

Kelsai: You know what too? All of those people who thought that I was angry?

They were right!

They were right, and I am still angry. I am angry because this is my first year in this sport, a sport that I have waited almost my entire life to get into quite literally, and for the second time this year I have been injured by a cowardly act and it has caused me to lose time away from this sport I love-away from all of you! And so yes, that makes me very angry. So angry, because my husband Victor was made to feel like he is a failure even though nothing could be further from the truth!

I am angry, I do want retribution, but I am not going to "go after" people.

I was attacked 4-on-1, do people really think that I am stupid enough to try and "go after" people? Actually, people probably do think that I am that stupid, but I am not. No, I am going to get my retribution, but instead of "going after" people? I am going to get my retribution by taking what is mine.

That starts at Survival of the Fittest with the three way elimination match for the GCW North American Championship between myself, the champion Nadia Allen, and a woman I know all too well, Destiny Van Stanton.

Girls, that night, you don't have any idea who is coming for you. The train is coming and you two were both standing on the tracks.

At Survival of the Fittest, I start getting my retribution...

One more roar from the crowd.

Kelsai: Because play time is over!

And I am going to take what is mine!

Fade to pink

Bash Kincaid vs Mara Kade vs Ms. Budde
[Bash dominated early using his size and strength but Budde and Mara started double teaming him and briefly took him out. Then Budde turned on Mara and started targeting her with offense. Bash came back into the equation and again used his size and strength to overpower Budde and Mara. Budde catches him napping with The Golden Rule! Mara sneaks up from behind and catches Budde with Bad Brains German...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Mara Kade

Backstage we find Destiny Van Stanton and her husband Mason Van Stanton walking towards the ready area, about to come to the ring for Destiny’s match against Isabella Harker. Destiny is trying to exude confidence but Mason, by contrast, does not look pleased; not pleased at all.

Mason: I don’t like this idea, Destiny.

Destiny: Yes, we’ve been over this before how you think it’s a bad idea for me to challenge Harker right now.

Mason: And we’re going to continue to go over it because it IS a bad idea. You need momentum, Destiny. You need wins and…

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny: I know, I haven’t exactly been at the top of my game lately. But I can hear what everyone else is saying, I know the talk is how I don’t belong in the North American Title picture. And with each and every loss I eat it proves people like Chantelle Chambers and her ilk right...that I never deserved to be world champion in the first place…

Mason: Ignore them!

She shakes her head.

Destiny: I can’t just ignore them. Not anymore. I need to prove to myself that I can at least hang with a former champion the caliber of Isabella Harker. This is about my pride, Mason, so I would appreciate no outside interference tonight. I want to see how well I match up against Harker on my own. Are we clear?

Mason sighs but reluctantly nods his head in agreement.

Mason: Yeah, I understand.

Destiny: Good.

She walks off.

Isabella Harker vs. Destiny Van Stanton
[A battle between a former Global Champion and a former World Champion proved to be everything everyone expected it to be and then some. Destiny thought she had it in the bag near the end after a Destiny Cutter but Harker kicked out just in time! Destiny went for Skye High but Harker countered with a power bomb. Harker with The Stake and the cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Isabella Harker

The camera goes backstage and focuses on Timothy Myers walking the halls of the Amelie Center with his wife Olivia. They are holding hands, talking as they stroll.

Olivia: "I have to admit it Timmy...I do miss being backstage during Livewire. The adrenaline of the wrestlers, the fussing of the suits, just all of it. Although, it isn't the same during Livewire without Brooky here pulling pranks on people."

Tim smirks.

Timothy: "Yeah, well ever since Brook went to Shotgun and you took your leave, it's been a bit lonely. I have more enemies than friends here, that's for sure."

Olivia: "Awww, now I feel bad!"

Tim stops and turns to his wife.

Timothy: "Don't feel bad, Liv. I didn't say that to make you feel bad or to try to persuade you into coming back. I know that when we fly home to L.A. for a few days after Survival of the Fittest, you'll be staying home. Don't get me wrong...I miss my wife terribly when we're apart, but you gotta do what you feel is best. Coming back to wrestle in GCW, putting your physical well-being at risk because your husband misses you? That ain't right."

Olivia leans forward and kisses Tim.

Olivia: "Thank you for understanding, Timmy. I do miss it, but I do have other obligations back home now."

Timothy: "I know you do. Now, Ms. Taylor...I'm sure she gave you full backstage access in the hopes of recruiting you to Livewire. I can't help you with her."

Both husband and wife laugh a little.

Olivia: "I guess we should get to the dressing room so you can start preparing for your match. I'm sure Andrew Raynes is going to try to make an example out of you tonight before the chamber match. He makes me nervous."

Tim nods.

Timothy: "You're probably right about Raynes. He's one miserable asshole, that's for sure. The same thing could be said about Derek Powers, although he doesn't have a hard-on for trying to destroy me like Raynes does. I ain't worried about either of them or Adams or Sweetheart, but I do need to be ready for anything."

Olivia: "Just be careful with Raynes. He seems unreasonably miserable."

Timothy: "This coming from the woman who was provoking Angelica Jones over Twitter?"

Olivia blushes and Tim grins.

Olivia: "That's different."

Tim's eyebrows raise.

Timothy: "Oh? How is it different?"

Olivia: "I don't know...it just is!"

Tim pulls Olivia in for a hug, which she accepts as they both laugh. They then walk to Tim's dressing room. As they enter, Olivia spots a bouquet of flowers sitting on a table near the center of the room. She raises an eyebrow and glares questioningly at her husband.

Olivia: "A groupie?"

Timothy: "Hopefully. Let's see."

Tim walks over to the flowers and peers at the card.

Timothy: "It says to Olivia Myers, so I guess I'm outta luck."

Olivia stands next to Tim now, looking at the arrangement.

Olivia: "Huh. Do you think it's Francis Taylor?"

Timothy: "No idea. Only one way to find out, right?"

Olivia nods and pulls the card from the flowers and she is startled as a rat jumps out at her! Olivia screams and hides behind Tim as the rat plops to the ground.

Olivia: "Kill it, Timmy! Kill it!"

Tim approaches the motionless rat, bends down, and picks it up by the tail.

Olivia: "EWWWW!!! Don't touch it!!!"

Tim bounces it off of the palm of his hand before twirling it by the tail, and finally, he bounces it off a wall. Olivia looks ready to jump out the only window in the room to get away from the scene before her...but then Tim grins.

Timothy: "Rubber rat."

It takes Olivia a few beats to comprehend what Tim is telling her...then it sinks in and she visibly relaxes.

Olivia: "Rubber. Well, I feel stupid. But...ummm...who is sick enough to do something like that?"

Husband and wife stare at each other for nearly ten seconds without speaking, but then they both speak at the same time, uttering one name.

"Brooklyn."

The two start to laugh, shaking their heads as the scene fades.

[Travis Vessey is seen standing backstage next to Samuel Price when the camera pans open. The crowd roars seeing the GCW Global Champion smile, holding his GCW Global title.]

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with the one and only, GCW Global Champion Travis Vessey.

[The crowd roars again and Travis smiles.]

Samuel Price: An unsurprising warm reaction for you given how close we are to Miami. With Survival of the Fittest a week away, tonight, in the main event, you take on the North American Champion in Nadia Allen. Travis, what are your thoughts going into this match?

[Travis speaks.]

Travis: Well for one, there's no place like home.

[The crowd erupts as Travis chuckles a bit.]

Travis: It's always rewarding coming back to where it all started at the top. It's humbling, really. Tampa is not Miami, but home and is home. Everyone's a kid from somewhere. And I'm grateful to say I'm a Florida man, born and raised.

[Travis smirks.]

Travis: With that said, as fun as it has been being here as the champion, tonight's not about relaxing and having fun. There's work to be done. The game goes on. And once again. the target is on my back. EVeryone's going to be watching the main event. From my opponents in the Chamber next week to the guys who are looking to be the next challenger. Every match is under a microscope. There's a lot of pressure. But what does pressure cook? Diamonds. And when pressure comes to Travis Vessey, I don't crack.

[travis looks on.]

Travis: Nadia Allen, you haven't cracked either. you've been through a lot. Now a two time North American champion. Seeing you throughout these years. taking your lumps as you climb higher and higher has been impressive. That's for sure. But I'm not here to admire what you've done. I'm here to make sure you go down to me tonight. That-

[He pauses mid sentence, then chuckles a bit as Nadia Allen herself, makes her way onto the scene. The crowd gives her a mixed reaction as she's in he ring gear, holding her title.]

Travis: This is the second time we meet like this...

[Travis chuckles.]

Travis: Remember? Resurrection 2018?

Nadia; Do you remember three years ago? When it was me vs you in that ring and I kicked your ass?

[The crowd oohs. Travis looks on.]

Travis: Yeah. Actually I do. You were Queen Mamba then. I wasn't great back then. I'm a different animal now. I'm back to being the best.

Nadia: We'll see about that. You, Kelsai, The Fix, everyone thinks I'm someone they can pushover. Global title or not, I'll show you how nasty I've become.

[Nadia and Travis step up to one another, staring down at each other.]

Travis: I wasn't as ruthless then and I am now. I hope however nasty you are, it's enough to help yu make it through the end of the night.

Nadia: You talked a big game then, you do now. Let's see what happens when you get punched in the mouth.

Travis: Everyone knows what happens. I rise above.

[Travis steps away.]

Travis: By any means Nadia. By any means. See you in the ring. That's where we'll see.

[Travis then walks away as Nadia looks on.]

Brotherhood of Sith vs. Timothy Myers & Catalina Herrera vs. Krissy Sweetheart & Derek Powers
[There were many combustible elements in this contest, ranging from competitors who do not normally team teaming up to Raynes and Myers and their bitter feud as well as the three International title match competitors being on display in this match. The end came with Myers spearing Dustin Adams through the steel guard rail outside the ring. But this also took himself out. Catalina and Krissy were busy fighting outside the ring and this left Raynes to connect with The Xklamation Point to Derek Powers! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The Brotherhood of Sith

[Myers finally gets to the ring but it is too late to break up the pin It doesn’t stop him from brawling with Raynes after the fact.]

"She was the corrupt General Manager of Shotgun."

A video plays showing Tiffany Manning when she was GM berating Isabella Harker.

"He was one of the most hated men in all of GCW."

A video then plays showing Adrian Waters cheating to win the GCW World Championship.

"Then things changed."

The image switches to one of Adrian Waters being taken out of the arena on a stretcher.

"These two friends, once hated by everyone else in GCW came together on a path to redemption."

The video switches to Adrian proposing to Tiffany at Night 2 of Resurrection. Then, the next video shows Adrian and Tiffany side-by-side fighting Best for Business in the ring.

"On December 29, they take the next step on their path to redemption and in their relationship."

The image is now one of Adrian and Tiffany, sitting together. Adrian's arm is around Tiff as she looks into the camera and speaks.

Tiffany: "2019 has been one of the most important and most rewarding in our lives. I love this man right here more than anything in the World, but Adrian and I wouldn't be in the position we are in right now, if it weren't for all of your support. That is why, on December 29 at the End of Year Bash in New Orleans, we invite all of you to join us live as we become husband and wife."

The picture then fades to the following caption:

The Wedding of Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning

GCW End of Year Bash

December 29, 2019

Main Event
Non-Title
Travis Vessey vs. Nadia Allen

[Surprisingly enough this one saw no interference from anyone. Vessey and Allen just had a hard fought match that went back and forth and saw both parties gaining near falls over the other. But finally the end came when Nadia went for Snake Charmer but Vessey avoided contact. Vessey with a Vessey Driver! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

(Travis Vessey celebrates in the center of the ring. Lenore steps out onto the stage during the celebration alongside Budde and Lohan. Lenore can be seen mouthing that "she will see him inside the chamber". The scene fades to black.)