Straight to Hell tonight
We're going straight to Hell
Straight to Hell tonight
Ah, ah, ah
Straight to Hell tonight
Ah, ah, ah
We're going straight to Hell
Straight to Hell tonight

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST - November 24, 2019 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)

Elimination Match
The First Family of Professional Wrestling vs. The McBride Corporation

[The match started with Sierra and Joey fighting fast and furious against Karen and Melanie. Sierra and Joey kept things at a fast pace until a mistake by Sierra allowed Karen and Melanie to take over. They isolated Sierra in their corner, making quick tags in and out. Sierra made a tag out to Joey and he came in hot, blasting Karen and Melanie right and left. Karen and Sierra ended up fighting to the outside which left Joey and Melanie inside the ring. Joey went for The Joey Effect but Melanie countered and connected with Evolution. She followed it up with McBride Flies...1...2...3!]

Lee: Joey Michaels has been eliminated!

[Now it’s down to a handicap match and Karen and Melanie take advantage, isolating Sierra in their corner as they slow the pace back down. All seems well in hand for the McBride Corporation until Blair McBride makes her way down to the ring. She insists that she’s there to help but Melanie and Karen both tell her to leave. When she refuses Karen gets off the apron and starts throwing rights and lefts. Unfortunately for her this serves as a brilliant distraction who connects with Fatality Effect on Melanie. Sierra follows this up with Dynasty Drop for the cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Melanie McBride has been eliminated!

[Melanie tells Karen to get back in the ring and finish this while she takes care of Blair. Melanie drags her sister out from the ringside area. Finally we are down to one on one and Sierra uses the momentum she just picked up to her advantage. She gains several near falls as Karen is clearly against the ropes here. Sierra attempts Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body Press but Karen moves out of the way and Sierra hits nothing but canvas. Karen with McBride’s Ride! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Sierra Michaels has been eliminated! Your sole survivor, Karen McBride, the winning team, The McBride Corporation!

The camera cuts backstage to one of the locker rooms, which appears empty until the visage of a young woman, going by the name of Bella Downing, walks into the room, dressed to compete in her match in only a few minutes time. She walks over to her bag and grabs her phone, checking the screen before sighing, dejected. She tosses the phone back down and goes to grab her water bottle when someone bangs on her door. She turns and looks quizzically before calling out that it’s open and the door swings inwards.

Bella Downing: “...holy shit!, DUDE!”

Bella dashes across the room and almost jumps on the visitor, who staggers into the shot under the weight, minimal as it is, of Bella hanging off them with a rib breaking hug and the fans can be heard roaring at the sight of AJ Helms.

AJ Helms: “You maybe want... to ease off a little… sweetheart?”

Bella, grinning from ear to ear, heeds his advice and releases AJ from the hug before punching him on the shoulder, playfully, though with a fair amount of force behind it.

Bella Downing: “You son of a freaking bitch, I thought you had forgotten all about the fact that tonight was even happening!”

AJ cracks a smirk.

Bella Downing: “I literally checked my phone like, seconds, before you knocked on the door dude! I thought you were gonna leave me hanging!”

AJ Helms: “Like I’d ever do that, dude… your first big match, major pay per view? Someone’s gonna have to coach your ass through it, aren’t they?”

Bella flips him the bird, but AJ only continues to smirk.

AJ Helms: “Seriously though, I couldn’t just drop you a text wishing you good luck, you know? Not when it’s your first big match since singing in this dive.”

Bella Downing: “Hey, less of the dive. GCW is huge business, man…”

AJ Helms: “Sure, sure. Not saying it isn’t. Figure of speech or whatever… so how you feeling? Nerves kicking in yet?”

Bella’s face twists into the briefest of frowns before she starts to play it cool. She flicks a hair out of her face before walking over to a chair to take a seat.

Bella Downing: “You know me dude, nothing phases me when--”

AJ interrupts her.

AJ Helms: “Bella, stop with the tough girl act, alright? It’s like a Ba’al promo, I can see right through it. So tell me how you’re actually feeling…”

Bella sighs.

Bella Downing: “Nervous as fucking hell, dude… but that’s good, right? I mean, your old man always told us he got super nervous before big matches, hell, before ALL of his matches. But he used that nervousness to fuel the fire. Nervous energy, released it once the bell went ding and that was that…”

AJ nods his head, understanding where he’s coming from.

AJ Helms: “Yeah, dude likes giving that speech to every fucking class that steps through the door… lost count of how many times I’ve heard him give it now. But it doesn’t cover one key fact…”

Bella Downing: “What’s that?”

AJ Helms: “He had years of fucking experience to back it up. He can say he used that nervous energy to fuel him… but he also knew what he was doing, knew all the tricks and could generally get himself out of most tight spots when needed. I used to buy into the ‘nervous energy’ thing too, figured it’d get me through… most of the time, it just got my ass kicked, even if I ended up winning.”

Bella Downing: “So you’re saying I should be nervous or I shouldn’t? Because you’re kind of giving me mixed messages here, dude…”

AJ let out a laugh as he took his own seat on one of the chairs, crossing one leg across his knee.

AJ Helms: “What I’m saying is that I don’t want you to follow anybody else’s journey, okay? I tried following Dave’s and it didn’t work… then I found my own path and things improved. You should do the same thing; don’t look at what this guy did or that chick did, think about what YOU’LL do instead…”

Bella Downing: “...worked great until you bust your arm anyway.”

Bella smirks as AJ takes his turn to flip her the bird insatead.

Bella Downing: “I’m following though… still not sure I’m right to feel nervous or not, but you know… nervous as I am about the occasion? I’m not scared with it. I’m not scared of Chanel, or her bitch friends. I’m not scared of losing or getting hurt… whatever happens, my career continues tomorrow morning. I just don’t wanna let myself down, that’s what I’m really nervous about…”

AJ sits forward, planting his arms across his knees as he looks at his friend.

AJ Helms: “Alright, serious head for a second. I want you to listen to me Bella, because I’m only going to compliment you once before we go back to our usual relationship of poking fun at one another and avoiding this kind of shit…”

Bella’s brow furrows but she doesn’t interrupt.

AJ Helms: “With everything you’ve been through in your life… you’ve already proven everything you need to prove by making it here. You work for one of the biggest companies on the planet, you’ve come through one prestigious academy and trained at another. No matter what happens tonight, you hold your head up high, alright?”

Bella’s head drops, looking at the floor between her feet but AJ isn’t having any of it.

AJ Helms: “Hey, I asked you a question…”

Bella looks back up at him.

AJ Helms: “Win, lose or draw… you walk out of there with your head held high, because no matter what happens, you ARE a winner, Bella. Head. Held. High… okay?”

Bella takes a deep breath and puffs out her cheeks as she exhales. But she nods her head.

AJ Helms: “Good… and later tonight, drinks, dinner, whatever, it’s on me… I’ll let you finish up. Good luck, dude.”

AJ stands up and Bella follows suit. He holds his hand up and Bella hits a high five that Dutch would be proud of.

Bella Downing: “Thanks. See you after the show.”

AJ Helms: “You know it…”

AJ winks and turns for the door. Bella watches him leave and as the door swings shut, the scene fades out.

Backstage…

Bash Kincade: “Tonight is the NIGHT, my friends!”

The scene opens up to the parking garage, where The Rising Tide - Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen - can be seen entering into the arena.

Bash: “See tonight, it doesn’t matter if it’s sudden death, elimination, two-outta-three falls, a ladder match, throw us in that cell or chamber hangin’ above the ring… shit, I don’t care! Tonight is the NIGHT the Rising Tide shows that we belong on TOP of the GCW mountain!”

Hugo: “There’s been a lot of talk around this match, much of it coming from my own partner here.”

Bash chuckles, shrugging his shoulders.

Bash: “Sorry, bro.”

Hugo: “But tonight, all that talk, everything that you see on Twitter or on these cameras becomes meaningless. Tonight, what we do in the ring? That’s what matters.”

Bash: “So Scream Machine, tonight you’re learning that you are NOT untouchable… you are NOT unbeatable… you are NOT UNDISPUTED!”

Hugo: “And HERstory Makers… cute name, by the way… you’re going to be given the same consideration that a sandcastle gets when the tide comes in.”

Bash: “Rising Tide: GCW Global Tag Team Champions. Get used to sayin’ it… because it ain’t gonna be long now.”

With that, the two men enter the building, and the scene cuts.

(Backstage we find Samuel Price standing in between Angelica Jones and her younger sister, the GCW Heritage Champion Kayla Jones.)

Price: Ladies and gentlemen my guests at this time are none other than Angelica Jones and GCW Heritage Champion Kayla Jones, THE SISTERHOOD! Thank you for joining me, ladies.

(Angelica doesn’t answer. Kayla just smiles politely.)

Kayla: Your pleasure, I’m sure.

Price: Right. Well, tonight you and your sister have a busy night. Angelica, you will be a participant in the battle for brand supremacy in the five on five elimination match pitting Shotgun’s best against Livewire’s best.

Angel: Let me stop you right there. For most of those in this match it may be a battle for brand supremacy. The other nine participants may have a lot of pride in their respective brands, be it Shotgun or Livewire. But me…

(She scowls.)

Angel: Make no mistake about it, this is about getting my hands on the neck of Steve Powers and ending him. This is about finishing the job I started when I invaded Livewire and if I have to go through the rest of Team Shotgun to accomplish that goal then so be it.

(Samuel Price turns to Kayla.)

Price: And tonight you defend the GCW Heritage Championship against Brooklyn Smith…

Kayla: Exactly and what has she done to deserve an opportunity at my championship? Who has she beaten to earn this opportunity? Spoiler alert, the answer is NO ONE! She has done nothing to earn this opportunity. All she did was whine and complain about how such a terrible champion I am and that somehow makes her worthy?

(Jones shakes her head.)

Kayla: Tonight, Brooklyn will realize just how wrong she is.

(The scene shifts.)

Roderick Osborn stands backstage with Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning, both looking ready for their six-person tag-team match.

Roderick: "Joining me at this time are Adrian Waters and Tiffany Mannning, who, along with Rina...uh...The Ronin, will face off against Trenton Snow and Best for Business. I'd like to start with you, Tiffany. You wrestled your first match in a few years just a couple of weeks ago against Trenton Snow. You came out on the losing end of that contest, but no one can dispute that you gave Trenton a lot of trouble. Do you feel confident stepping inside the ring again tonight?"

Tiffany: "Yes, Roderick, I do. I know I'm not ready to step up in a Global title match or anything like that, but I know I am ready to face off against that jackass Trenton Snow and his two puppets. I've been working out harder than ever these past several weeks. Not to mention one of my tag-team partners is the smartest man in GCW, a fromer World Champion, and incredibly handsome. My other partner, the Ronin, could be the fastest rising star on Livewire, and we have spent many hours training with her, so I know for a fact she's ready."

Roderick: "So it's confirmed that Rina will be dawning her face paint and Ronin persona tonight?"

Adrian steps forward, chuckling.

Adrian: "Oh yes she is. As you know, Rod, I am not only a world-class wrestler, but I am a psychologist. I've spent a lot of time with Rina over the past month. I've learned a lot about the Ronin...and let's just say, I'm glad she's on my side tonight. Trenton, you made yet another of many fatal mistakes when you chose Rina to be the one wrestler you'd have Batterson try to make an example of. Not only did you fail, but you pissed off the Ronin.

As for me, I thought I'd be content with getting you, Trenton, one-on-one tonight, but the more I thought about it, I'm going to enjoy beating all three of your asses. McKinnon and Batterson may be following your lead, but they need to learn there are consequences to their actions. Ian, you blind-sided me starting this whole war. Batterson, you tried to injure Rina and you threatened my fiance. I'm done fucking around. All three of you are in for one hell of a battle tonight. That's all I have to say."

Chanel Hunter vs. Bella Downing
No Disqualification

It should come as no surprise that this match was anything but a wrestling clinic, given the hatred on both sides of the ring when the opening bell sang. Sovereign had been making Minerva’s life hell when Bella came into the company and it was quick to see that Chanel Hunter and Bella Downing were not going to ever see eye to eye. Straight from the bell, Bella rushes across the ring but Chanel knew how to wind the younger wrestler up, sliding out of the ring and throwing shade instead of punches at Bella as she made her way around the ring. Bella slid out of the ring trying to head her off but Chanel slid in at the same time and to her feet, just in time to stomp Bella in the head as she re-entered the ring. The fans booed and Chanel played up to it before lifting Bella up by the hair. Keeping hold of the hair, she turned and threw Bella across the ring with it. Chanel dominated for much of the opening stages of the match. Every time Bella tried to fight back, Chanel found a way to stop it quickly, from digging her nails into Bella’s eyes, to choking her in the corner with a boot over the throat.

Bella managed to fight her way back into the match though, and with it the action spilled to the outside. If rules for a normal match were someone bent in the earlier stages, they would have been flat out broken as the match progressed, with both Chanel and Bella proving that they weren’t playing around. The action at ringside picked up, with Chanel and Bella taking turns being thrown into the barricade and while the referee should have started counting the women out, he seemed to let them go at it instead. Chanel tried to whip Bella into the ringpost but Bella reversed it and Chanel just managed to get her hands down on either side of the apron to stop herself hitting home. She turned around as Bella dove off of the barricade though, hitting a high knee. The fans roared at Chanel being hit with the knee, but that didn’t distract and the action started to spill up the ramp, where Chanel tried to get away from Bella to catch her breath but Bella ran after Chanel and hit a bulldog on the ramp. The referee followed the action and tried to get them to return to the ring but they ignored the call and continued to fight on the stage.

Bella tried to throw Chanel into the set, but Chanel hit a drop toe hold and Bella’s head colided with a steel upright, and the blood started to flow. This seemed to drive Chanel on and she started to drag Bella by the hair back towards the edge of the stage. It looked like Chanel was going to throw Bella off, but the younger wrestler somehow managed to escape and fell down the ramp somewhat instead. Chanel made chase and the action returned to the ring, but Bella rallied, literally AND metaphorically seeing red as they got back inside of the ring and Chanel hadn’t bargained for that. A series of stiff forearms and a ddt took Chanel down and Bella went for the corner, but instead of climbing the turnbuckles, she started removing the pads, removing all three at once. Bella turned and went to step out of the corner, almost to be caught off guard by Chanel charging at her, but Bella somehow reacted and hit the Not Today, Satan right into the exposed turnbuckles to a huge grown then cheer from the fans. Bella rolled away and caught her breath in the middle of the ring, watching as Chanel began to stir. Bella got to her feet and backed into the opposite corner as Chanel started to get back to her feet across from her. Bella then ran across the ring, looking to hit a modified version of the Sleep Tight Princess… only for Chanel to drop out of the way just as Bella jumped up and instead of drilling the knee into Chanel’s face, it connected directly with the exposed turnbuckle to a sickening thud that would leave even the most hardened of individuals queasy.

With an already damaged knee from Chanel’s attack several weeks earlier, the writing was on the wall from that point. Bella could barely stand, but that didn’t stop Chanel from going in heavy, doing everything she could to hurt the knee further, trying to end Bella’s career. In the end, with Bella unable to stand and bloodied too, the result was academic. Chanel either got bored, figured she had done enough or - unlikely as it seems - took pity on Bella, but she placed her in the Chanel Number 5 and wrenched back on Bella’s head, digging her fingernails in the cut on Bella’s forehead to add insult to injury. Bella fought, but exhausted, she ultimately had no choice but to tap. The referee called for the bell and then set about trying to get Chanel off of Bella, who was basically out before Chanel finally let go and rolled off as her music began to play.
Winner: Chanel Hunter via submission

Backstage…

Samuel Price can be seen standing by with Rina Takeuie. She is dressed in her ring attire, but at this point has a towel draped over her head, facing downward.

Price: “Rina, tonight you team with Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning to take on the trio of Trenton Snow, Ian McKinnon, and TD Batterson - Best For Business.”

Rina chuckles.

Rina: “Yes… “Best for Business”, the calling card of sociopaths who want to vindicate their actions under the guise of doing what is “best”. They haven’t a sense of respect for the business, only the monetary advantages they can garner from it.”

Price: “Well, recently, Trenton Snow said to you directly that the business doesn’t deserve your respect, that it will forget you when you’re gone as it did him.”

Rina turns her head towards Samuel.

Rina: “And three weeks ago in Atlanta, the crowd disproved that theory. They don’t forget when you’re memorable. They did not forget Trenton because it is what they do. They moved on from him because he moved on from them. Three weeks ago, in Atlanta, the crowd proved that. They remembered my father and, for that, they embraced me. Perhaps if Trenton had decided not to dedicate himself to denigrating them, they would have embraced him too. Perhaps then they would not have “forgotten”.”

Price: “The last question, Rina, on everyone’s mind tonight as it pertains to you is - do we get to see the Ronin?”

Rina laughs a bit under the towel. Reaching up, she goes to pull it off, before stopping. She wags her finger in Sam’s face.

Rina: “Ah ah, Samuel. Spoilers…”

She passes over in front of him, exiting the scene with the towel still draped over her head as she moves on. The scene shifts.

Backstage….

IT has been a whirlwind ride for the HERstory Makers, all three women came in with fame, fortune and hype, they have been in the business for quite some time, they know how things go. Lenore Price -Mason has a huge opportunity to win the Global Champions in the Elimination Match though she decided to enter first where many think that is a mistake, she doesn’t care, if she is to win the titles, she wants to do it surviving the entire field so there are no excuses. Ms. Budde who is in a foul mood taking a pinfall at the hands of Mara Kade in a triple threat against her and Bash Kincaid has her furious. She has already taken a few falls and looks to right the ship; she was a woman who was dominant when she wrestled and now, she finds herself without the momentum. Langley Lohan the fresh face and rookie though so powerful looks to help her partner and walk out as the Livewire Tag Team Champions.

All women are dressed in black, silver and green. Lenore turns first and looks into the camera, wearing the gorgeous robe. Her long hair hanging down, nails polished black. Her blue eyes look into the camera as she speaks….

Lenore: “It seems like we are starting to doubt what we are capable of again. As The HERstory Makers, we are looking to not only make HERstory, we are looking to leave ALL THREE of us with Championship Gold. Three women with a common purpose to prove that we are just as good and if not better than any man. We already told you that the Women’s Revolution was a type of ploy and play to this business but as you can see, that actions speak louder than words. I am undefeated in singles competition, I beat the Livewire Champion the week after I was pinned in a tag team gauntlet, which I school off and never looked back since. I have defeated every single person put in front of me and who is to say that five of the best in Livewire can stand against ME. Travis Vessey, Timothy Myers, Andrew Raynes, Isabella Harker and Derek Powers all want to take the title off the waist of Mr. Vessey and walk out of the Chamber as the Livewire Champion. The odds are against me, I have chosen it that way for a reason, if I am to win this Chamber, I will do it from the start to the finish. Then, I will not only be UNIDSPUTED, I will go down in HERstory as the greatest performer in the Chamber. Travis, your story against Isabella was intriguing and now it’s passé, nobody cares and while you were a fine champion, you will be a defeated one. Timothy Myers is the biggest screw up in wrestling and while he maybe a Hall of Famer, have I not already shown you and that babbling idiot, Andrew Raynes exactly how great I am. This is not a foregone conclusion, this is a simple decree that I will walk out as Livewire Champion. Derek Powers will continue to muddle in mediocrity. Isabella Harker who is now the quiet one will understand that there is ALWAYS a position for her right here next to us. Andrew Raynes will HATE the Chamber when the unrelenting steel doesn’t give way to your hubris. Finally Travis Vessey…. Your time is history for I will make HERstory and be the NEW Livewire Champion. It will NOT stop there as my two partners will already have the Tag Team Titles.”

Lenore glances over at Langley Lohan who cracks her neck and cracks her knuckles…

Langley: “It is better to be lucky than good, right? That has been our story since we came here and NONE of you are as GOOD as US. The Rising Tide and Scream Machine continue their battle of words but even with some momentum, that can all change within a whim. Siouxsie is in her hometown? WE don’t care. Bash and Hugo continue to make their claim? WE don’t care. They will NOT take what we have been waiting for a long time! Nothing is going to change that. Hugo and Bash, Scream Machine, each one of you will see those title hopes fade when Ms. Budde and I break you four in HALF. Remember, WE have a “SHE-HULK” and I am ready to SMASH!”

Langley backs up, Ms. Budde is clearly annoyed at last weeks results, she takes a deep breath and speaks….

Budde: “Oh I bet you were celebrating all night Mara Kade. You caught me from behind after I already took out Bash but you see plum, this is only a small smidge in out squeaky clean record. I will NOT allow that to stop us from taking those titles from you two disgusting and deplorable deviants. Scream Machine, you are garbage and those titles will need to be disinfected after we take them. I am gonna ruin your homecoming, Langley and I will walk out as Champion and then listen to the Rising Tide continue to Rise in the seas of their defeated tears for WE will FINALLY end the discussion of who the better team is and when it is all done it will not only be HERstory that we are making….. we are taking OVER. CLASS IS DISMISSED!”

Lenore smirks, looking over at Langley who walks off, Budde continues to stare into the camera with a scowl on her face. Lenore whispers something in her ear which makes Budde smile, turning to Lenore and nodding. Lenore walks off leaving Budde there, turning her attention back to the camera…

Budde: “Survival of the Fittest? You ARE looking at it.”

She flings her hair back, nose up and walks off….

Backstage, Sam Price stands next to Brooklyn Smith and a little blonde-hair girl. The girl is wearing shorts and a Brooklyn Smith t-shirt and is smiling.

Sam: "Joining me at this time is the GCW X-Division Champion, who will have the rare opportunity to become a double champion when she faces Kayla Jones-Snow for the Heritage Championship. Before we get to that, Brooklyn, tell everyone who this young lady is, please."

Smith smiles.

Brooklyn: "This beautiful young woman is 12-year-old Becca. Becca has Leukemia, and although we both know she will beat it, her wish was to meet her favorite wrestler."

Price smiles at Becca.

Sam: "It's nice to meet you, Becca."

Becca: "Thank you, Mr. Price."

Sam: "Can you tell us why Brooklyn is your favorite wrestler?"

Becca: "Well, she's so pretty and so strong. I like, read her book, and I know it wasn't written for kids and stuff, but she had gone through so much and she, like, got free and followed her dream to be a wrestler and a champion. I want to win over leukemia just like Brook won over her kidnappers."

Brooklyn: "Awww. You will honey. I know you will."

Sam: "How cool has it been to meet Brooklyn Smith?"

Becca's face lights up.

Becca: "Brooklyn is awesome. Yesterday we went to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom and stuff. She literally got sick on the tea cups!"

Becca giggles and Brook joins in.

Brooklyn: "Hey! I had just eaten lunch!"

Becca grins at her hero.

Becca: "Whatever."

Brooklyn: "Give me my t-shirt back!"

Becca: "No way!"

More laughter, broken up by Price.

Sam: "Do you think Brook will win tonight against Kayla Jones-Snow?"

Becca: "Heck yeah! Kayla is, like, really pretty and stuff, but she's a jerk. Brook will kick her butt."

Sam: "Any other predictions for tonight?"

Becca scrunches her face in concentration.

Becca: "Hmm. I think Timothy Myers will become Global Champion."

Sam: "There you have it. Becca predicts that Brooklyn Smith will walk out tonight a double champion and Timothy Myers will capture his third Global Championship. Brook, any final thoughts before your match against Kayla?"

Brook nods and gets serious.

Brooklyn: "I do. It's time to bring respect back to the GCW Heritage Championship. I was the first person to speak out against the injustice of Kayla being handed the title, as well as the fact that she's been a paper champion. I called you out Kayla, and to your credit, you answered the call. May the best woman win."

(Backstage we spot Kimberly Williams, one half of the twin sister duo Twin Magic, standing over her sister Marie Jones. The Woman Scorned is watching The Phoenix as she does final preparations for their tag team gauntlet match later on tonight.)

Kimberly: Sooooooo are you ready?

Marie: Of course.

Kimberly: But Marie, are you SUUUUURE you’re ready?

(Williams winks.)

Kimberly: I mean, think about it, in order to become champions there is a very good possibility that we will have to go through our own sister…

Marie: Jessica…

(Jones stands up and faces Kimberly. She looks as determined as ever.)

Marie: Don’t suggest that I haven’t thought about that because I have. I fully prepared for that inevitability and so has Jessica. Are you ready, Kim?

(Williams smirks knowingly.)

Kimberly: You know I am….STABBY! STABBY! STABBY!

(The Phoenix chuckles and shakes her head.)

Marie: Well no STABBY but we’ll definitely wreak havoc, kick some ass, and take some tag titles. Does that sound fair?

Kimberly: I guess…

(Kimberly appears disappointed in the prospects of no stabby. Marie smiles and takes her by her hand.)

Marie: Come on, Kim! Let’s go!

(They walk off as the camera shifts.)

Tornado Six Person Tag Team Match
TD Batterson, Trenton Snow, Ian Mickinnon vs. Ronin, Tiffany Manning & Adrian Water

Best For Business did the smart thing. They huddled on the outside to decide what their plan was going to be for this chaotic match. Unfortunately, Ronin, Tiffany and Adrian had no plans to wait, especially Ronin. She leaped over the top rope, landing on Ian McKinnon, stunning the Best for Business crew. Adrian opted to go over the bigger of the three, TD, while Tiffany wanted her some more of Trenton. He didn’t share the same enthusiasm, he tried to create as much distance between them as possible.

As you would expect, the match continued to devolve into chaos from there.

For the most part, Ronin did dominant her interaction with Ian. He managed to free himself from her on a few occassion. But she was like an unstoppable killing machine. Unable to be contained.

Adrian, did avoid an attempted spear from TD that sent him crashing through the barricade. He was torn between leaving TD to get the 2-1 advantage on Trenton. The smart play was to try to keep TD down as long as possible. So he mounted TD. Reigned down punches. Obviously there came a point where TD would find his second wind...

In the meantime, Tiffany and Trenton were the least chaotic of the exchanges. Tiffany did show fire. Continued to show that she is more than the future wife of Adrian. Trenton eventually managed to keep her at bay, somewhat. Didn’t go to the extremes one would think.

The match became more about divide and conquer than being a traditional tag match.

The end came with Ian wanting nothing to do with Ronin anymore. He tried to escape. She wouldn’t be deterred. They found themselves at the top of the stage, giving no regard for her well being, Ronin speared Ian off the stage, instead of going through electrical equipment or a nicely placed table, both Ian and Ronin hit the floor below, Ian taking the brunt of the impact. Ronin wasn’t roses either. Clearly both competitors needed medical attention.

The crowd reacting in shock and awe did force the other four competitors to stop. They looked at the replay of the chaos on the big screen. Trenton grew increasingly angry. TD was able to keep his composure long enough to continue to battle it out with Adrian. Tiffany took the opportunity to try to roll Trenton up for a near fall. That failed. Trenton popped back up, nailed Tiffany with a thumb in the eyes. TD Batterson did manage to muscle Adrian into a full nelson, refusing to let go. Trenton planted Tiffany with Winter Solstice. He rolled out the ring, grabbed a steel chair. Adrain tried his best to get out of TD’s grip. His strength was a bit much. Trenton placed the chair in the ring. Picked Tiffany up. Trenton stared at Adrian, yelled at him “Now it’s personal!!” Trenton connected with a Texas Piledriver on top of the chair. Shock and worry washed over Adrian’s face. Trenton then made the cover. No chance Tiffany was kicking outta that...

Winners: TD Batterson, Trenton Snow, Ian Mickinnon

TD let Adrian go. Trenton escaped for the hills. Adrain was more concerned about the well being of Tiffany to openly seek Trenton’s blood for the time being. TD stood there, looked at the damage, not with glee, with a hint of regret, possibly? Trenton snapped him out of his, told him they need to check on Ian. Adrian cradled Tiffany, not for one second did his attention divert from Trenton. If it wasn’t personal before... it is now.

“It has been a non stop litany of training, resting, training and preparing for this match tonight. A Tag Team Gauntlet at GCW’s Survival of the Fittest,” are the opening remarks from Shotgun’s Martin McKay. We find him backstage in the locker room, preparing in one way and another, currently fidgeting with a roll of tape, rolling it backwards and forwards within his hands.

“I believe that every single one of us is going into that match tonight with the intention of either holding onto the title belts, or claiming them for ourselves and our team. And honestly, I’m no exception.”

Martin gives a small smile at that admission.

“With Locke as my partner for tonight, I think that we stand as good a chance as anyone of having things go our way. But then again, we might not. And if Locke and I can’t quite get over that hump to win, then maybe we can be satisfied by preventing Slade and Alan getting the win.”

Martin winks at the camera, before he shrugs, palms upwards.

“What more do I need to say?”

Miss America: “God bless America!”

The scene opens up to a waving American flag. Miss America’s entrance theme - Iced Earth’s rendition of the Star Spangled Banner - plays as the woman can be seen standing in front of the scene.

Miss America: “America is the land of opportunity, and tonight opportunity smiles upon myself and D’Nae Moore. The American Dream - to be declared Champions - is something that she and I have in common. Something that we have demonstrated whenever we compete in the ring together, barring that time management tried to team us with The Enemy. And tonight will be no different! The rising of Moore-America has been awe-inspiring, and tonight we cap it off with the GCW World Tag Team Championships! Tonight is our night! God bless America, and America bless us!”

With that, the scene cuts.

(Backstage we see Kayla Jones-Snow, the GCW Heritage Champion, arriving with her sister, Angelica Jones. The champion seems to be calm and confident whereas Angelica has a scowl upon her face.)

Kayla: Tonight is the night, Angel. Tonight we remind the rest of the world that The Sisterhood is THE dominant force in professional wrestling. You’re going to single handedly win the five on five for Team Shotgun...not that they deserve our help but our wonderful general manager will be in our debt after you do tear them apart. Then there’s me…

(She chuckles.)

Kayla: ...little Brooklyn Smith, the hero, will learn what happens when you play hero.

Angel: Let’s do this.

(They walk off and the camera shifts.)

[Scene opens…]

[The night prior….]

[A camera pans open to Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida. The park is closed as Mara Kade and Siousxsie Blade, Scream Machine, stand outside the bats with their Global Tag Team titles draped over their shoulders. Both are wearing a blue and gold t-shirt that reads “The Machine Kingdom” with the Scream Machine logo emmershed with the Disneyworld color”. Mara has her shades on her face and black jeans. Mara eyes the camera.]

Mara: Sudden death? More like total death.

[Mara snares at the camera.]

Mara: All this talk that the Rising Tide has been doing. All this talk that HERstory has been doing, talking about how they've been overlooked, tomorrow, Survival of the Fittest, it’s all over. And what a perfect place for all of your dreams to turn to shit than stepping into the Machine Kingdom.

[Mara smirks. The camera zooms in on her. Siouxsie turns her back to the camera, showing the other side that reads “Where Screams Come True.”]

Mara: Where screams come true.

[Mara laughs a bit.]

Mara: We’re taking over Orlando. We’re taking over Disneyworld. Taking over the entire wrestling world. The Machine Kingdom is a magical place because this is one of the many homes that belongs to Scream Machine. I got the Bay. I run Japan. But Orlando?

[Mara pats Siouxsie on the back.]

Mara: That’s Siouxsie. This is where she was from. This is where she grew up. This is Siouxsie’s home and that makes it our home. We don’t feel pressure. We’re the fucking tag team running today. Opponent after opponent, title match after title match. We don’t get worried over what we do best. The people in Orlando want to see a show. They want to see something special and every time we’re in the ring, the pain we dish out? Is a fucking masterpiece.

[Mara kisses her lips.]

Mara: Tomorrow night, we get the Tide and HERstory out of here. We’ve been waiting for this day. We’ve had this circled.. The Tide questioned who we are and what we stand for. The Tide says that we duck challenges. Bash, Hugo, we are the challenge. We are the team that everyone is lining up to get a piece of. We’re the two people that are actually making a difference, in the ring, out of the ring, everyone knows Scream Machine. HERstory, you want to make some history for once. You want to be the one running the game.

[Mara wags her finger.]

Mara: Fuck your dreams. Fuck your HERstory. Scream Machine is writing the history. Scream Machine is running the show. And in Siouxsie’s house? Tomorrow? These titles aren’t going anywhere. So I suggest to all of you. Rising Tide, HERstory Makers, is to buy some replica titles in the stands afterwards because that’s the closest you’ll ever get to actually living out your dreams as Global Tag Team champions. Maybe some Kleenex for your tears but let me tell you, your tears will taste delicious. And the Machine Kingdom? Will be defended.

[Siouxsie shows off the t-shirt and smirks, she looks into the camera and speaks…]

Siouxsie: Finally I am HOME and my appreciation to this city of Orlando will be victory in the Machine Kingdom where SCREAMS COME TRUE! Rising Tide and HERstory Makers were given a little taste last week when Mara walked out the Winner. The HERstory Makers want to cement their legacy in a sport they feel has passed them by, I get it, Mara and I had to bust our asses to get where we are now. We clawed and scratched our way to the very top and we still didn’t get the respect we deserved, so what we did, we beat it out of YOU, every single person that wanted to challenge us and WE BEAT THEM. Remember the Golden Couple, HERstory Makers and Rising Tide? The team who outlasted all of you? Yeah we took them out. While you two can’t beat up each other enough and never a clear cut winner, Mara and I have been adding to our legacy as the best team in the GCW and THE WORLD!

[Mara smirks as Siouxsie continues to speak….]

Siouxsie: Tonight in my hometown, I’m going to kick some ass and Mara will take some names. Sorry Tide but it’s a calm sea out there, and ladies NOT today. Like we have done since winning these belts we WILL REFUSE! RESIST! RECLAIM! Run boys and girls…. run as fast as you can!

[Siouxsie and Mara both glare into the camera holding up they’re tag team titles in unity.]

GCW Global Tag Team Championship
Scream Machine (champions) vs. The Rising Tide vs. HERStory Makers

As the bell rung, chaos immediate ensued, with Scream Machine focusing on Bash Kincade and HERstory Makers teaming on Hugo Magnussen. With the two two-on-one situations playing out, the Rising Tide were overwhelmed and pushed from the ring. ‘The referee was able to gain control from there, with Mara Kade and Langley Lohan remaining in the ring for their teams. From there, the tandems made quick tags to their own partners, leaving Kincade and Magnussen on the apron. Both teams scored near-falls, broken up by the other and the Tide.

Magnussen was able to reach in and tag himself in at Lohan’s expense later in the match, and found himself facing Siouxsie Blade. The match didn’t go on much longer from there until things broke down again, all six people in the ring. The closing moments of the match, however, proved to be the most controversial. After Ms Budde clotheslined Blade over the top rope, Chanel Hunter and Kat Kelly sprung from the crowd, pulling her up and throwing her to the barricade! They began stomping away at her, while HERstory Makers took a hold of Mara Kade in the ring, cutting her off from aiding her partner. Suddenly, the Sovereign pair were spun around and had the fight taken to them by The Rising Tide, unwilling to let outside forces dictate the matchup. However, back in the ring, Ms Budde charges towards Mara, hitting her with Class Dismissed, spinning her around into a Man-Killer from Langley Lohan. Budde dives to cover and the three-count was elementary.

WINNERS and NEW GCW Global Tag Team Champions: HERSTORY MAKERS (Ms. Budde and Langley Lohan)

Everything seems to hinge upon that smile first.
Granted, that smile has never beaten an opponent, but that smile is the brightest smile in professional, and is absolutely unlike any other smile in this world. Warm and inviting, it is in a word…

Infectious

Its infectious, just like she is infectious herself. That is why the crowd adores her wherever she is and now?

Now it is time to start giving back….

Kelsai: Hello! Hello! Hello! Are we ready for tonight Orlando, Florida?

The crowd watching on the jumbotron in the arena starts cheering wildly as soon as they can see Kelsai Adamson-Mason who pauses a minute and takes it all in, smiling wide next to her husband and manager Victor Mason in his grey armani who has a slight smile starting to form at the corners of his lips listening to the ovation for his wife. With an oversized Kelsai “play time is over” t-shirt, the smile is suddenly gone.

Kelsai: Thank you so much Orlando! 63 days, that is how long it has been since I have been able to get in a wrestling ring and compete and perform for all of you. Let’s not mince words either ok, because everybody in GCW and beyond knows why I was injured 63 days ago. I was injured because I had the audacity to defeat Destiny Van Stanton one-on-one before and since Destiny did like that?

She decided to get three of her closest friends and together they were going to make sure that such an injustice as me defeating Destiny with no help from anybody else was never going to happen again.

The crowd boos rabidly at this notion as Kelsai continues, staring intently into the camera.

Kelsai: I get it okay Destiny? I understand because you have been to the top of this industry as the GCW World Champion and me, I am still on the way up not even a year in wrestling so you were not supposed to be beaten by my and when you were?

That really made you angry. So angry that you went and got three of your friends and you tried to keep me down for good, end my career. Oh yeah Destiny, how is it that you say, the fix was in? I understand because the fix was indeed in. A concussion that kept me out of action for the last 9 weeks!

But while you and your friends were happy with yourselves after leaving me with a concussion in the middle of the ring, you forgot about me and you shouldn’t have because you didn’t manage to keep me down

NOBODY keeps me down!

The crowd start cheering again.

You are going to find that out first hand too tonight at Survival of the Fittest, just like Nadia Allen is going to find that out too but Nadia Allen is different from you Destiny because Nadia Allen is the GCW North American Champion and Nadia, you are a woman and a champion that I respect.

I’ll tell you Nadia, you are a champion that has made GCW proud. You are a fierce warrior of a champion and I will be proud to compete in the ring with you for your North American Championship. I don’t think that people like Destiny and her friends deserve to be competing for any championship because I do not feel that people who attack others 4-on-1 deserve to get title opportunities. If the truth be told Nadia, I wish it were just the two of us competing for your title tonight, and I have no doubt that you probably feel the same way if you were asked because Destiny and her friends attack you that night also.

Or maybe you don’t, maybe you wanted Destiny in our match tonight, maybe you remember that night 63 days ago and you want an opportunity to get some retribution. Maybe you just don’t care, maybe just will defend your championship against all comers. Again, just one more thing about you that I respect if that is case.

Me? I am looking for retribution against Destiny and her friends, but I am going to do it my way, and that starts tonight when make certain that Destiny does not walk out the North American Champion. I won’t say that I am going to walk out the Champion, because again I respect you Nadia and between the two of us may the best woman win.

As for you Destiny?

The crowd start to cheer louder again

Kelsai: Play time is over, and it is time to let love reign supreme in that ring for a change, because...

I am going to take what is mine!

Kelsai stands next to Victor and smiles as the scene fades to pink.

(Backstage in the dressing room for The Fix, we find Mason Van Stanton is alone with his wife, Destiny Van Stanton. Mason seems relaxed, sitting in a comfortable chair, watching his wife seem to have a panic attack as she paces the floor. The crooked agent attempts to calm his wife down.)

Mason: Destiny, please, calm down. This cannot be very good for your health when a few minutes from now you will be heading to the ring for your North American Championship Match.

Destiny: I can’t help it, Mason!

(She stops pacing and turns to face her husband.)

Destiny: Ever since losing the GCW World Championship my luck has been consistently bad!

Mason: I wouldn’t quite say that. You did main event Resurrection.

Destiny: Yes, and I lost!

(She shakes her head.)

Destiny: I lost and I have come up short before in my bid to claim the North American Title. Tonight, if I can’t win tonight, I don’t know if even you can pull enough strings to keep me in the game.

(Mason smiles warmly as she stands up and embraces his wife in a tight hug.)

Mason: Do not worry, Destiny. Nothing has been left to chance. I will do everything in my power to make sure that MY CLIENT leaves tonight on the winning end. It isn’t just a guarantee, The Fix Is In…

Destiny: Thanks, love.

(Destiny kisses him on the lips and the scene shifts.)

The scene opens up outside the trainers room. The door opens. Trenton Snow walks out of there clearly not looking like a man who was on the northside of a victory earlier in the night. He sighs. The condition of Ian McKinnon becomes the furthest thing on his mind when he is grabbed by the throat by TD BATTERSON.

TD: What the hell was that man?!

Trenton, who is visibly choking, can’t give TD the answer he seeks. Realizing this, TD calms himself down. He releases the grip from Trenton’s neck. Gathering himself, Trenton glares at TD.

Trenton: Don’t you ever do that again!

TD: We weren’t supposed to try to put her on the shelf man.

Trenton rolls his eyes.

Trenton: Why don’t you take that anger to take out Rina, Ronin, whatever her name is. Our brother is in a lot of pain right now. Priorities.

TD: You tried to break Tiffany’s neck. What gives?!

Trenton sighs.

Trenton: Relax. Tiffany will be fine.

TD: What if she isn’t?

Trenton shrugs.

Trenton: We do what we always do, use what happens to our benefit. Did I tell you about the time I recruited one of Oliva’s ex boyfriends to come to GCW to torment her? Made for great TV. Do I want Tiffany to be a cripple? No. Of course not. She is the one who allowed her ego to get in the way, TD. She wanted to put her big girl pants on. Shit happens in this sport. We can either cry about it or use it. We are going to use it. Adrian wants my head now. Perfect. Great television. My job will be done, elevating Adrian Waters back to relevance. He’ll understand.

TD growls at Trenton.

TD: I didn’t sign up for this shit!

Trenton: Stop being emotional. That’s not what is best for business, do you understand?

TD points at the door to the trainers room.

TD: Neither is Ronin laying waste to Ian. You put him in that position.

Trenton points at TD.

Trenton: No. You did when YOU tried to chokeslam Rina through an announce table.

TD: And whose call was that? Not mine.

Trenton rolls his eyes.

Trenton: You didn’t have to listen to me!

TD motions like he is going to choke Trenton out. Trenton flinches. At the last moment, TD contains himself.

TD: Screw you! I hope Ian is alright. I’m out!

TD storms off. Trenton looks confused. The tension between him and TD can be handled another time, he sighs. He goes back in the trainer's room with Ian as the scene fades.

GCW Heritage Championship
Kayla Jones-Snow (champion) vs. Brooklyn Smith

Hell-bent on preventing her challenger from getting the early momentum, Kayla poked Brooklyn in the eye as the two women were about to lock up. The referee admonished Jones, but the damage was already done. Kayla followed the eye poke with an all-out assault on Smith's head and neck, using strikes, submissions, head-locks, and the occasional choke. From the floor, Kayla's sister Angelica watched on as Kayla struck Smith the the Ginger Snap (Pele kick) and went for a cover...Brooklyn kicking out. For the next several minutes, Jones kept control of the match and had two more pinfall attempts which Smith kicked out of. Jones went for Kayland Wind Kick, but Smith grabbed her leg and took Kayla down before placing her in a Boston crab. Kayla was able to get to the ropes after nearly a minute.

Smith took control of the match and kept Jones grounded with suplexes and submission moves. Following a back-slide into a pin that Jones was able to kick out of, Kayla speared herself and Brooklyn over the top rope to the floor, where they exchanged fists and forearms. The referee jumped to the floor in order to keep Angelica from getting involved, and while his back was turned, Kaylachoked Brooklyn with electrical cables. With Angelica dealt with, the referee chased both competitors back into the ring. Inside the ring, Kayla started to attack Smith again, but Brooklyn started to fight back. Brooklyn reversed an Irish whip, sending Kayla off the ropes. As Kayla rebounded, Smith took her down with The Hammer Comes Down (Russian leg sweep/hammerlock). With Kayla stuck in the middle of the ring and looking ready to tap out, Angelica rushed in, hitting Brooklyn with the Hotshot, breaking the submission hold and drawing the disqualification.

Winner: Brooklyn Smith (disqualification)

Angelica and Kayla start to stomp away at Smith, Angel shoving the referee out of the way. They perform a double suplex on Brooklyn, then Angel grabs a chair from the floor. Angelica places the chair near the corner, then says something to Kayla before climbing to the top turhnbuckle. Kayla hesitates, but Angelica shouts at her to "do it" and Kayla picks up Brooklyn for what appears to be a spiked piledriver on the steel chair. The crowd hurl insults and trash at the Sisterhood as the announcers cringe. As Kayla gets Brooklyn up, Olivia Myers suddenly jumps over the guard rail and rushes in the ring, speaing Kayla from behind before going after Angelica, who quickly jumps down from the turnbuckle. Officials raid the ring, breaking up the four before any real damage is done. Kayla is handed the Heritage championship to the disapproval of the crowd as the scene goes backstage.

Roderick Osborn stands backstage with the GCW North American Champion Nadia Allen. Nadia looks at him as he begins speaking.

Osborn: I'm standing here with the GCW North American Champion Nadia Allen. Nadia, tonight you defend your title against Destiny Von Stanon and Kelsai-Adamson-Mason. Elimination rules so you'll have to survive in order to retain. What are your thoughts?

[Nadia glare at Osborn.]

Nadia: That's where you're wrong. Saying I survive would be suggesting that I would barely be able to defend my title. What's going to happen tonight isn't going to be because I barely made it through. I'm not surviving shit. I'm dominating.

[Nadia nods.]

Nadia: i'm ripping Destiny's head off. i'm ripping Kelsai's head off. If anyone in the Fix wants to shut me up rather than jumping me from behind and snapping on me on Twitter, I'll be in the ring.Try it. I dare you. Try it. There's nothing I hate more than a group of cowards who can't put their money where their mouth is. And there's nothing I hate more than those same group of people trying to bully me. I'm not like Kelsai. I'm not a goody two shoe. I'm the type of girl that'll pull you out of the shower after the match is over because I want to kick your ass again.

[Nadia looks at Osborn.]

Nadia: I'm not letting go of this championship. I'm willing to fight anyone, whoever, no matter how long it takes. If anyone wants this from me, they're going to have to put me six feet under. I've survived worst. I'm no longer surviving. I'm the one running through everybody. And tonight, it's no different. No matter how likes it. I'm going to make sure this match gets nasty. And that's a fight I'll win. 10 out of 10.

[Nadia then walks off.]

(Backstage we spot Roderick Osborn standing by and in between the GCW World Tag Team Champions, Fabulous. Summer Collins stands to Roderick’s left while Jessica Lasiewicz stands to Roderick’s right.)

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen my guests at this time are none other than the reigning GCW World Tag Team Champions who later tonight will be facing what might be there most challenging defense to date, a tag team gauntlet match with the titles on the line. Ladies, thank you for joining me.

Summer: Our pleasure, Roderick.

Roderick: So what are your thoughts heading into this extremely difficult challenge?

Summer: You call it extremely difficult, and yes it may be extremely difficult, but this is exactly what Jessica and I wanted.

(Collins points to herself and Jessica.)

Summer: When the two of us are on the same page, we are unstoppable and unbeatable. And I’ve said it from the beginning...ALL are welcome to come and prove us wrong…

Jessica: That’s right. So whether you’re a pair of disgruntled lackeys, a team out of revenge, a pair of maniacal communists, or overly patriotic newcomers, you can bring your worst and we will give it right back to you in spades.

Summer: This goes to EVERYONE in this gauntlet...bring your A-Game. You will need to bring your A-Game or maybe more in order to have a chance of dethroning us.

(Lasiewicz nods her head.)

Jessica: Yes...and as far as my sisters go, Marie and Kimberly, you’ve been champions before, here in GCW and in SCW. Your record is impressive. And I know better than anyone how well you two can be. But are you prepared to take on the best tag team in GCW? Because Summer and I fully intend to leave this tag team gauntlet the same way we came in…

Summer: ...absolutely FABULOUS!

(Summer and Jessica walk off. The scene shifts.)

[Earlier today...

D'Nae Moore stands outside the arena where Survival of the Fittest will take place. She's clearly just arrived as there is a red rolling suitcase next to her, the handle extended. Wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt with one white star in the middle, D'Nae has her hair up in a high ponytail, the ends can be seen to be red. She leans against the building with her arms crossed and one booted foot against the wall behind her.]

D'Nae: You know what I'm tired of? Just sick to my stomach of hearing? Or I guess... NOT hearing? Any kind of hype whatsoever about me and Miss America. Everyone else gonna be fighting in this tag turmoil thing tonight has people behind them. Former champions, veterans, former enemies who became friends.... yet any time someone mentions us? It's just “oh yeah, and the rookies too, they can try.”

Try? TRY?!

Baybay, I didn't come here to TRY. I came here to WIN.

And all of this dismissive talk just cause we're the newest team around here just ain't gonna fly with me. No one seems to think we belong in this match, I keep hearing whispers about we don't deserve it, we ain't earned it. Bitch, don't come at me talking about what I deserve or earned!

[D'Nae pushes away from the wall and points accusingly at the camera.]

D'Nae: None of y'all know how I came up, none of y'all know the struggle I survived as a kid and teen, how many jobs I had to take to help my mama take care of me and my brothers. Or the shitty wrestling school I first went to before scraping together every goddamn penny I had to get myself to New Orleans and BlackOut Academy to be trained by real professionals. Most of y'all have no goddamn idea that for someone like me.... a pretty black girl from the south? I had to work three times as hard as anyone else to get only half as far.

Don't talk to me about earning shit!

[D'Nae puts her hand out, palm up, as if pushing the camera away, or the listener. She then takes a deep breath and shakes her head, placing her hands on her hips.]

D'Nae: But you know what? I told myself I wasn't gonna do that. Make my career about my past, my struggle, play the race card... I ain't that bitch. I'm not the one to stand here and give y'all this sob story so you can understand where I'm coming from... I don't want or need anyone's sympathy! All I want is to be the best in this company, in this business. And I refuse to be brushed off or dismissed just because I ain't been here as long as some of the rest of you.

All of y'all were new at some point. So don't be acting like you any better than me or Miss America just cause you have tenure. That don't mean shit! Ima tell you what means something. Proving people wrong. Making them eat their cocky-ass words. The look in everyone's faces when they realize they done fucked up acting like this team wasn't nothing to worry about.

Y'all gonna worry when you see what we're bringing out there. Y'all should be worried already, we ain't been pinned as a team yet! Yet somehow everyone sees fit to continue to talk about us as some kind of after thought, just the rookies, put all the attention on everyone else. Especially the champions, they ain't concerned about us! That's gonna be everyone's biggest mistake cause y'all ain't gonna see it coming when we knock all y'all on your asses and show you what happens when you overlook hottest and fastest rising team in this company!

And when all is said and done tonight? The gold leaves around the waists of MooreAmerica... and whether you want to admit it or not.... you will be left wanting more.

[D'Nae gives the camera a wink.]

D'Nae: Alright boo, turn that thing off, we gotta go in, find Miss Thang and get ready to take our place.

[The shot wobbles a bit and we hear an unmistakable voice from out of the shot.]

Jeffrey: Damn right. Gotta say though, nobody wants more than me.

[We see a shot of the cement of the parking lot before abruptly cutting off.]

Elimination Match
North American Championship
Nadia Allen (champion) vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Destiny Van Stanton

[Destiny Van Stanton was shocked when Kelsai Adamson-Mason did, in fact, make it to the ring to compete. Destiny was double teamed early on Nadia and Kelsai. Mason Van Stanton proved useful, distracting Nadia and getting her attention on him to keep Destiny focused only on Kelsai. Destiny with a superkick to Kelsai followed up by by Skye High! A cover and a near fall but Kelsai kicks out! Destiny measures The Destiny Cutter but Nadia spins her around, Destiny with the Destiny Cutter to Nadia! The cover but Nadia kicks out! Destiny is livid as she thought she had pinned the champion! Destiny goes for The Skye is the Limit but Nadia gets her knees up. Kelsai with a spear to Destiny followed up by Bombs Away! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Destiny Van Stanton has been eliminated!

[Destiny is out first and she throws a fit as she and Mason exit. Kelsai and Nadia battle back and forth, tit for tat. Nadia seems to have things well in hand after Death by Poison! A cover but Kelsai kicks out! Kelsai battles back and is able to connect with The Double Shot! The cover but the champion gets a shoulder up! Kelsai goes for The One and Only but Nadia avoids contact and connects with Snake Charmer! The cover….1….2….3!]

Lee: Kelsai Adamson-Mason has been eliminated! Your winner and STILL GCW North American Champion, Nadia Allen!

The scene opens in the backstage where we see B. Real, the fiance of GCW International Championship Catalina Herrera, walking down the hallway. B has a huge smile on his face as he walks briskly with his hand behind his back. He slows down as he comes to one of the doors, pausing for a moment before he pushes the door open. As the door opens, we see Catalina Herrera sitting on a bench, holding the GCW International Championship to her chest as she looks off into the distance. B’s smile fades as he sees her.

B: “Lina?”

Catalina doesn’t respond, her gaze seemingly a million miles away. B steps into the room a little calling to his fiance again.

B: “LINA!”

Again, she doesn’t answer, seeming to hold the belt tighter.

B brings the hand from behind his back, setting a bouquet of 2 dozen roses on a table as he kneels in front of Catalina. He runs his hand gently across her cheek, and her eyes suddenly snap back to life, looking down into his. He smiles back at her, speaking softly.

B: “There she is. What you thinkin’ girl?”

Catalina takes a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment. When she speaks, her voice is meek and trembling.

CATALINA: “I’m...I’m not ready to let go of it.”

B: “Let go of what?”

Catalina pauses again, taking another deep breath.

CATALINA: “My belt...I’m...I don’t want to lose it. I’m not ready to let it go.”

B chuckles, reaching up and prying one of her hands from the belt, taking it gently in his.

B: “Whatchu talkin’ bout gurl? Ain’t nobody takin’ that belt from you Lina. Not tonight, not for a long time.”

Catalina’s eyes look away from his, fixing on some non-existent point in the distance.

CATALINA: “I don’t know...I just…”

B: “Lina...tell me what’s going on...tell me what you’re thinking!”

His voice is softer and seemingly more genuine as he gently touches her chin and directs her gaze back to his.

CATALINA: “I don’t know...I feel like I’ve been failing lately, like I am proving to everyone that I’m a fraud. I don’t want to be a fraud! I don’t want this all to have been for nothing!!! I’m not ready to give this belt away!!!!”

Her voice is trembling again, but louder now. She is fighting tears, but B just smiles back at her.

B: “So...then don’t.”

CATALINA: “What?”

B: “Don’t. Don’t give up that belt. Don’t give in to those thoughts. Don’t let yourself think you’re a fraud. Lina...over the last year plus, I’ve watched you sweat and bleed for this dream. I’ve watched you scratch and claw your way from nothing, working harder than anyone else to make this dream a reality. You were the first in the gym each morning, the last one out each night. You earned this...every match, every victory...that belt...you earned them all. You are the realest person in this building, and if you think anything else, you are absolutely crazy. Now...the only person who can take that belt away from you...is you. You need to believe that you have earned this. You need to believe that you deserve this. You need to believe that you are the International Champion.”

CATALINA: “I am”

Her voice is soft. B shakes his head.

B: “Not good enough. Say it again!”

Catalina pauses, taking a deep breath.

CATALINA: “I am the International Champion.”

B: “Again!”

CATALINA: “I am the GCW International Champion!!”

B chuckles, standing up as he gently holds Catalina’s chin, turning her face to the camera. He slowly moves behind her, whispering in her ear.

B: “Now...convince THEM.”

Catalina takes another deep breath, holding the belt tight to her chest again as she takes a moment to compose herself. She looks directly into the camera and begins to speak, her voice now steady and determined.

CATALINA: “My name is Catalina Herrera, and I am YOUR GCW International Champion!!!”

The roar of the fans can be heard as a low roar in the locker room. The edges of Catalina’s lips curl into a hint of a smile as she speaks again.

CATALINA: “For the last couple years, I have worked my ass off to get here, to be a part of this...to hold THIS!!”

Catalina holds up the International Championship, and the roar of the crowd can be faintly heard again.

CATALINA: “Now I know...the last few weeks have been...rough. I have failed you all, and I have failed myself!! I haven’t been competing at the level that you have all come to expect from me, and all I can say is...I’m sorry!!’

Catalina takes another deep breath

CATALINA: “Over the last month, I can imagine that I have made myself feel like an easy target. I bet there are those who truly believe that I am easy prey. But, I want you to know...ALL of you...that taking this belt away from me is not going to be as easy as you think. This belt is my legacy so far, it represents all the blood, sweat and tears that I have shed to get here. This belt is proof that I made the right choice to leave my old life in the rearview mirror and commit to this. THis is my destiny!! You want this, you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands, because I will defend it with every fiber of my being!!!”

She pauses for a moment, looking deep into the camera.

CATALINA: “My name...is Catalina Herrera...and after tonight, i will STILL be YOUR GCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!”

She shudders slightly, caught up in the intensity of the moment. B smiles a huge smile as he leans forward and kisses Catalina. He stands and offers her his hand.

B: “You ready gurl?”

Catalina looks up at him as a smile spreads across her lips. She places her hand in his, tossing the belt over her shoulder with the other. She takes his hand and stands up.

CATALINA: “I was BORN ready!!”

They take a few steps, then B pauses. Catalina looks at him curiously, and he just smiles, reaching over to the table, and handing her the flowers. She blushes slightly as she smels the roses, then turns back to B and kisses him passionately.

CATALINA; “Let’s do this!!!”

The couple walk out of the locker room hand in hand.

As we rise up backstage, Brittany Kayl can be seen in deep preparations, her opportunity to become World Champion in the Elimination Chamber being mere moments away. As she sits there, she looks to the camera.

Kayl: “You know, I’ve been in GCW now for nearly six YEARS now. That’s a long time. In that time, I have seen Champions come and go at the drop of the hat. I have seen people USE this company to rise to the top, become Champion, and move onto “bigger” things when it’s over. I have always held firm in my belief that my time WILL come.”

She smirks, shaking her head.

Kayl: “I’ve heard the talk now for as long as I’ve been here. In the almost-six years I’ve been here, I have been a Champion-in-waiting for much of that time. And you know what? That’s cool. To be so respected that people look at you and SEE a Champion is fine and dandy. But I don’t want to be seen as a Champion-in-waiting anymore. I have fought - I have scratched and clawed my way to this spot and I know, better than anyone else in this match, that opportunities like this can be few and far between. I have my shot… I can’t miss.”

Brittany shakes her head again…

Kayl: “I just can’t…”

The scene cuts.

(Backstage we find Karina Lyseno marching with a determined stride down the hall. By her side is Anastasia Ivanova who, by contrast, seems to skip rather happily and jovially down the hall.)

Karina: Tonight we retake the tag team championship in the name of the Union of Soviet Socialist Gingers! Am Right, Anastasia?

Anastasia: SOVIET! SOVIET! SOVIET!

(Honestly, Anastasia probably is just chanting “soviet” because she thinks it is a fun word. Karina doesn’t seem to care.)

Karina: Right! The belts belong to us and we will go through each and every tag team to prove this point! The capitalist pigs will pay for their disrespect of us!

Anastasia: PIGGY! WIGGY!

Karina: Come! We’re next…

(They march off and the scene shifts.)

GCW World Tag Team Championship
Tag Team Gauntlet Match
Fabulous (champions) vs. Slade Merriman & Alan Monroe vs. Martin McKay & Locke Helms vs. Moore America vs. The Soviet Gingers vs. Twin Magic

[Martin McKay and Locke Helms start off against The Soviet Gingers. The insanity and chaotic approach of Karina and Anastasia takes Martin and Locke off guard at first but they eventually regain their footing and slow the pace down. Karina ended up brawling on the outside with Martin and this left Locke on the inside with Anastasia. Locke with The Downfall to Anastasia. The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: The Soviet Gingers have been eliminated!

[Slade Merriman and Alan Monroe are out next. This is the fight everyone has been looking forward to and the one Martin and Locke have wanted. Unfortunately, Martin and Locke are already worn out from the earlier fight and despite a nasty brawl early on between the four, Slade and Alan eventually take over. Locke makes the tag out to Martin and he’s in their fast and furious, striking Alan and Slade. All four men are in their brawling and the referee has lost complete control. Alan Monroe uses this chaos to his advantage as he lands a low blow to Martin behind the referee’s back followed up by Rejection! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Martin McKay and Locke Helms have been eliminated!

[Moore America are out next. Miss America and D’Nae Moore take it to Slade and Martin early, not letting them get any rest. Just as it appears as if they will pick up a quick win Slade gets a cheap shot in with a chair behind the referee’s back. Alan connects with Highway to Hell for a cover but D’Nae breaks it up. Slade and Alan isolate Miss America, making quick tags in and out. Miss America fights back eventually to make the hot tag out to Moore. D’Nae is in like a house of fire, striking anything that moves. With the referee distracted Slade throws powder into D’Nae’s eyes and drops her with The Legacy Continues. The referee admonishes him and gets him to exit the ring. Miss America spears Slade down off the apron and to the outside. Alan enters the ring and goes for Rejection but D’Nae counters into Mooregasm! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Slade Merriman and Alan Monroe have been eliminated!

[Twin Magic are out next. D’Nae and Miss America are still winded from their struggle with Forgotten No More and thus Marie and Kim gain an early advantage. The identical twins isolate Moore and make quick tags in and out to keep the fresher competitor in. Miss America makes a blind tag and she comes in like a house of fire taking out both Marie and Kim. Miss America with an American Leg Sweep to Kimberly followed by Fireworks but she isn’t the legal competitor, Marie is! Marie in with a Hot Shot out of nowhere followed by Divine Impact! A cover and a near fall. Marie locks in the Angel’s Arch. D’Nae Moore in to break it up. Kimberly is back in and brawls with D’Nae outside the ring as Marie continues to brawl with Miss America inside the ring. Marie sets Miss America up for Ave Maria but Miss America counters into The American Dream! Kim notices but before she can break it up Moore drops her with Mooregasm on the outside! The referee calls for the bell and the submission.]

Lee: Twin Magic have been eliminated!

[There is only one team left and that is Fabulous, the reigning champions. Jessica and Summer hit the ring and Jessica drills D’Nae with Our Lady Peace on the outside while Summer slides in and takes down Miss America with The Bear Market. With D’Nae out on the outside Summer and Jessica slow down the pace and isolate Miss America, making quick tags in and out. D’Nae eventually recovers and runs over and jerks Summer off the apron. She throws Summer into the steel steps and then face first into the steel ring post. Jessica is distracted and this allows Miss America to connect with Fireworks. Moore and America dominate the champions and Jessica is practically alone as Summer still hasn’t gotten back to the ring apron. Jessica ducks under a double clothesline attempt and comes back with Our Lady Peace to Miss America but D’Nae Moore floors her with Drrrty South! A cover and a near fall but Jessica kicks out! She whips her into the ropes but Summer makes a blind tag into the match. Mooregasm to Jessica! Summer in with Summer’s End to D’Nae Moore! Miss America is back up and she starts brawling with Summer. Miss America with The American Dream but Jessica back in to break it up! Moore back up and all four are now engaging in a chaotic brawl. Moore has Lasiewicz backed up against the ropes. She charges but Jessica back drops her to the outside. Jessica with Our Lady Peace to Miss America followed up by The Money Clip from Summer, GOLDEN KISS OF DEATH! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: MooreAmerica has been eliminated! Your winners and STILL GCW World Tag Team champions, Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, FABULOUS!

[The scene cuts to a darkened area of the arena, quiet, he needed that alone time; to get himself focused for the biggest match of his career. This is what he had been working towards since his arrival in GCW, the full evolution of hate was at the doorstep and it was time to finally walk through the door. He was focused, his head lowered, hair draped over his face.]

Raynes: Since day one!

Since day one I have been an evolutionary force in this company, since I walked in I have done nothing but show everyone why I am one of the best in this business. I finally walled into a company that was going to allow me to grow into the man that I was meant to become. I no longer work for a company that wanted to hold me back and force me to pander to their golden children who they bend over backwards for. For everything I did to establish myself. They feared who I was becoming and wanted to do everything in their power to suppress me and make me fall in line.

Not here.

Here in GCW I have been able to thrive in a way that has been eluding me my entire career, since I walked through that door I have only gotten better and stronger. The hate that I've allowed to blossom since coming here has allowed me to become one step closer to becoming the world champion I was meant to become. Becoming world champion has never been something that's just a notch on my belt like everyone else here. While some has been so quick to point out that I have never been a world champion before, people around here who are so quick to want to be at the top of the mountain fall quickly because they have failed to establish themselves as a true champion. It's why people like Veasey choose easier roads to the top, easier matches to warm up to because they are afraid of the true tests that lie in front of them.

I am someone to be feared.

While clowns like Vessey zone in on my past. He along with others fail to see the truth in front of them, the hate that has been building for so long finally ready to culminate in a world championship bred for hatred. People around here have failed to see that hate building up for months since I've been here because they fear the truth that the hatred will be destroying ng everything inside that chamber to walk out as champion. The evolution of hate has allowed me to do whatever it takes for the first time in my life to allow me to take the gloves off and do what must be done in order to win.

I know that others cannot say the same.

Everyone in this match believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are going to win this match. Lenore believes she is part of a herstory making group that fails to understand that women have been dominating this business for years, acting like it's a forgone conclusion that she'll win this match even though she's honestly done nothing to prove it. Isabella has shown that she can beat someone like Vessey in a match but honestly. He's proven that anyone can beat him. The Champions we've had since last year have proven to be nothing more than place holders acting like they are on top of the world until a true threat comes and knocks them off with ease.

Timmy though. He's the most entitled prick in this match. A clown who thinks he can take it upon himself to detail me because he fears the man becoming better than his old pathetic self. A man who thinks that because he helped restore order to GCW that he can just do whatever he wants. He thinks that he can just eliminate and biggest threat around here because he knows that I will easily surpass him and it terrified him to the core. It's the only reason why he wanted in this match. Because he thinks that he's going to stop me from fulfilling my destiny as a champion of hatred.

He's wrong.

No one is more wrong than the champ himself, Vessey, you've proven you're nothing more than a coward. Someone who wants the easy road because you know that deep down you cannot fathom an actual challenge. Why else would you avoid facing me leading up to the chamber? Why else would you want matches against the weaker people in this match? People you can't even beat to begin with? Do you honestly believe you'll truly be prepared for what's to come when you step inside that chamber. It's all fun and games for you around here acting like a champ, thinking that you can just walk in and defend that belt with ease.

The games end once the hate embraces that chamber.

For as soon as I step inside that chamber. There will be an aura that none of you have prepared for, an aura I have been cultivating for decades since I walked into this business. For years I have sought to forge an identity I can be free with, be myself without any remorse or ramifications. Becoming world champion, to me, has been a journey of self discovery and acceptance that when it became time. I would finally reach the apex of my evolution and sit atop the world where no one can stand in my way. Where my losses and shortcomings have only fueled my desire and fueled my hatred into something larger than life. Choosing to embrace the hate and welcome the darkness has allowed me to take that next step, to rise to the next level which has allowed me to become one of the best on Livewire and GCW as a whole. It's why I was brought here, it's why I built my way up since coming here and it's finally become time to ascent to where I belong.

Global Heavyweight Champion!

So tonight, I surround that chamber in a hatred you all won't be ready for. Like Anakin walking to the Jedi temple to do what must be done, I will walk down to the chamber, as you all state a hole through me and realize that it's too late to run, too late to hide and too late to realize your dream of becoming champion.

The hatred is no longer coming. It's here!

Embrace it!

(Backstage we find Dexter Russell standing by next to “The Kensington Knockout” Chastity Noel.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time will be one of six participants in a three on three hell in a cell match later on tonight pitting The Fix against Suffrage. This war has been brewing for quite some time and a lot of blood has been spilled over this, more so to be spilled tonight.

Chastity: Oh blood will be spilled, that much is certain, but you want to know what’s really sad? The ladies from Suffrage could have avoided all of this if they only recognized their proper place in this whole paradigm and worshipped me. Me, The Fix, we run this brand, we run this show, we are on top. Not them. They refused to accept that, they thought they were bigger than they actually were, and so now here we are. Myself along with Hannah and Kendra will have to put them in their place and if that is inside the most violent structure ever created then so be it. It was not my idea, after all.

(Russell nods his head.)

Dexter: Of course. But tonight has not started out well for The Fix. Destiny Van Stanton failed to capture the GCW North American Championship.

Chastity: Of course you would bring that up…

(Noel looks disgusted. Dexter defends his question.)

Dexter: It’s a valid point.

Chastity: Look, what happened to Destiny is unfortunate but it has no bearing on this hell in a cell. Back when I still used the name Julia Braddock, I was only too happy to live in the shadow of my older sister Glory, I was happy to let others determine my destiny. But then I was adopted by Aphrodite Noel. My new Mother taught me to never let anyone determine my fate. And that is who you have before you now, Dexter; you have a strong willed, powerful woman willing to take destiny by its throat and wring its neck until I am in full firm control.

(She shakes her head.)

Chastity: So what happened in the past doesn’t matter. All that matters is right now when myself and Wrestling’s Most Wanted eliminated Suffrage from GCW once and for all. And that is a guarantee because The Fix Is In…

(She walks off, the scene shifts.)

Earlier tonight…

Security flanked Mariah as she entered the building through the terminals like everyone else. As she walked, careful not to touch any of the fans, she looked around almost in disgust. That was when she was approached by Janice King.

King: “Janice King, GCW’s ONLY Hall of Fame interviewer on the scene here, and I just found GCW’s newest signing, Mariah, on her way into the building. Mariah, can I get a word with you?”

Security shifts around her, moving to go between her and Janice, but Mariah reaches a hand out, holding them back. She puts on a disingenuous smile.

Mariah: “Yes, Janice?”

King: “As GCW’s latest signing, you have yet to be assigned to a brand - Shotgun or Livewire. Do you have any idea when that will be announced and, if so, where you’ll be going?”

Mariah laughs.

Mariah: “Jan, look at me? Does it look like it matters where I go?”

Janice goes to answer, but Mariah reaches out, tipping the microphone back in her direction.

Mariah: “The answer is no, it doesn’t matter. I could go to Livewire. I could go to Shotgun. All that matters is that finally, this place is getting a higher class of bombshell.”

She winks at Janice before continuing to walk along her way. The scene cuts.

Elimination Match
International Championship
Catalina Herrera (champion) vs. Krissy Sweetheart vs. Dustin Adams

[Adams seems to have no friends except Raynes and this is evident as he targets both Krissy and Catalina, not even bothering to try and make an ally in this match. His power and strength allows him to dominate both of them early but Krissy and Catalina find themselves as unlikely allies when they start to double team him. By working together they knock him to the outside and allow themselves time to focus on one another. Catalina and Krissy battle back and forth. Krissy fights back. Krissy with Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky followed by a Lovely but Catalina avoids the contact! Catalina with a superkick. Before she can cover she gets turned inside out with The Green Mile from Dustin Adams, who had apparently been lying in wait this entire time! Adams with Death Row Slam! Krissy throws him outside. Krissy with Lovely! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Catalina Herrera has been eliminated!

[The champion is eliminated and we are now guaranteed a new champion. Who will that be? Dustin attempts to end it early with a Death Row Slam on Krissy but Krissy counters with a tilt a whirl ddt. Krissy strikes him left and right. Her fast paced striking offense works until Adams connects with a spear. Adams slows down the pace with power moves, trying to break Krissy in half. Adams goes for The Green Mile but Krissy ducks it and drops him with Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky! Krissy goes for Lovely and this time connects! The cover...1...2...3NO! Adams was too close to the ropes and got a foot on the ropes! Krissy goes for another Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky but Adams avoids the contact. Dustin with Death Row Slam! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Krissy Sweetheart has been eliminated! Your winner and NEW GCW International Champion, DUSTIN ADAMS!

Backstage…

Kendra Classic can be seen dressed for war - moments away from the Hell in a Cell match between The Fix and Suffrage. Her regular gear has been upgraded, dressed more for the occasion with warpaint upon her face, as she looks out. Dexter Russell stands by.

Russell: “Kendra, tonight…”

Kendra doesn’t give him a chance to finish his question, simply taking the microphone from him.

Classic: “Tonight The Fix puts down Suffrage. You know, you girls have been thorns in our side since Resurrection when you STOLE the World Tag Championships from myself and Hannah. Tonight, everything that happens to you in that Cell will be something you thoroughly deserve.”

She slams the microphone back into Dexter’s chest, storming out as the scene shifts.

(We see a video package of Survival of the Fittest 2018 being aired. The voice of Aubrianna Powers can be heard.)

“One year ago I shocked the world.”

(Mamba attempts a springboard forearm but Powers catches her with the reverse roundhouse black mass kick! She follows it up with the lionsault, completing The Powers That Be! She covers….1...2...3!)

“I won my first world championship...the Global Championship to be specific...that night in an elimination chamber.”

(The video package ends and we fade in to the backstage area showing Aubrianna Powers standing by herself in front of a GCW logo backdrop.)

Aubrianna: Tonight history will be made and history will repeat itself. Tonight I win my second world championship in my second straight elimination chamber match. I will become of the elite few to have held both the GCW World and GCW Global Championships and I would have done it shorter than anyone else...within one year…

(She snickers.)

Aubrianna: Tonight I restore order to this kingdom. The Sovereign will reign supreme across the Shotgun Brand once again all thanks to me, The MVP of GCW, Simply The Best Aubrianna Powers. And all you can do is learn to love it bitches.

(Powers turns and walks off. The camera shifts.)

Hell in A Cell
The Fix (Chasity Noel & Wrestling's Most Want) vs Suffrage (Odessa Blake, Fame & Fortune)

[Chastity goes after Odessa while Hannah and Kendra go after Geneva and Rosa. It is a back and forth contest for several minutes, neither team gaining an edge, until, Mason Van Stanton and his wife Destiny come down to the ring with bolt cutters. They cut the chains locking the cell door and then they open it up. Destiny enters the cell with the bolt cutters. With a four on three advantage The Fix quickly take over. Nicole Hunter comes down to the ring, knocks Mason down, and enters the cell. With Hunter on the Suffrage side things are now even at four on four. Destiny and Hunter fight back to the outside of the cell. Destiny climbs up the side with Hunter following. Fame and Fortune end up fighting out of the cell and on the steel ramp. This leaves Chastity and Odessa as the only two in the cell and in the ring while Destiny and Hunter fight on top of the cell. Mason Van Stanton climbs up the side of the cell. Kendra and Hannah toss Geneva off the side of the stage and onto electrical equipment causing sparks to fly and the fear of her possibly being electrocuted! Destiny with The Destiny Cutter to Nicole Hunter and then she tosses her off the top of the cell and through the Cajun French Announce table. Hannah and Kendra with a spike pile driver to Rose on the steel stage area. Mason in a shocking move then shoves his wife Destiny off the top of the cell and she crashes through the Spanish Announce Table! Mason turns and shouts at Hannah and Kendra, ordering them to assist Chastity who is in a back and forth battle with Odessa in the ring. Hannah and Kendra reenter the cell. Kendra with ClassiCrash to Odessa. Hannah with Lights Out to the head of Odessa. They bring the steel steps into the ring and Chastity drops Odessa head first with The Vow of Chastity on the steel steps. Chastity locks in The Guillotine! It is obvious to the referee that Odessa is unconscious and unable to continue so he calls for the bell.]

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has stopped this contest. Your winners via technical submission, Chastity Noel and Wrestling’s Most Wanted, THE FIX!

The show cuts backstage and we find Ba’al, standing alone in front of a wooden podium. He wears not his usual ensemble of black on black but a fine pinstripe suit, complete with black knee length overcoat and black Homburg hat upon his head. In his mouth is an unlit cigar and the man stands proud at the podium, not looking into the camera but above it as he begins to speak.

Ba’al: “My dear people of Global Championship Wrestling… it is time…”

Ba’al removes the cigar from his mouth and holds it between his fingers as he grips the podium on either side with his hands.

Ba’al: “We stand before you, knowing that we do indeed face… insurmountable odds. We are on the threshold of the biggest challenge a team can face in the calendar year… Survival of the Fittest… the brand against brand show of might. Strength. Resolve and determination… and we shall face this odds… with ever-present willingness to succeed and sheer refusal to fail!”

Ba’al begins to gesture with his cigar-laden hand as he speaks.

Ba’al: “For too long, we have bickered. Shots have been fired. Abhorrent acts committed in the name of brand warfare, but to this I say no more. No more! Our day has arrived, our time has come to show the might of the Livewire regime, to make evident outlet strength! Our united front! We are no mere collective, we are more than a group of individuals, forced into cohesion… I believe we are much more. We are one. A team. Of one mind and aim. Success… failure… we do so as one, unified in the will to rid the evil of the Shotgun brand and re-take our glory!”

Ba’al pauses, looking into the distance as he lowers his arm again, collecting his thoughts.

Ba’al: “Only one year ago, the might of the Shotgun force did rear its ugly head and force the Livewire team into subservience. We were broken… battered… beaten and bested… but we rise up! We rise up and fight back! Livewire does not stay down for long, we are a passionate and powerful people and we say, again, no more! Tonight, we do what we were born to do… we defend the honour of our people. We defend the honour of our home with passion and pride! I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our home... to ride out the storm of this brand war... to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years! This is the resolve of Ms. Francis Taylor’s loyal army, every last man and woman!”

Ba’al begins to gesture with his hand again, as he speaks so passionately… and somehow, so familiarly (hooray for plagiarism and bastardisation) to the seemingly empty room he is addressing.

Ba’al: “That is the will of Ms Taylor and it is one I share, as Livewire captain! The collective of The Sinistry and the rest of Livewire, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength! Though many have already fallen before in this war for brand supremacy, we shall not flag or fail! We shall go on to the end! Weshall fight in the ring… we shall fight on the outside, on the barricades and floor… we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength from the rope rope, we shall defend our brand, whatever the cost may be! We shall fight on the bleachers… we shall fight on the stage, the ramp… we shall fight in the parking lot and even in the streets if we must! We shall fight in the crowd; we shall never surrender… and until all fall, while ever just ONE of us remains afoot… we will carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old! People of Livewire… people of Global Championship Wrestling… we shall… prevail!”

Out of nowhere, the sound of raucous cheers are piped into the room and a symphony of rousing music begins to play as Ba’al adopts a pose, his fingers raised in the iconic peace sign, finally looking into the camera as he chomps down on his cigar, and the shot lingers before finally fading out.

With the all pressure and fuss that goes on with a wrestling PPV, it's no surprise that one of the wrestlers has sought out a quieter spot to try and get their head together. In an out of the way corner of the building that hosts GCW tonight, shielded from whatever the weather wants to throw at him, is John Blair. He looks like a shadow in his black jeans, boots and long black coat. His greying hair is pulled back into a tail, and his one eye studied the glowing end of the cigarette that he holds in his hand. The smoke spirals up in wisps and eddies, caught by the breeze and then dissipating.

John: Survival of the Fittest. One hell of a name for a PPV, isn't it? And usually, I'd be out here with my partner in crime, talking about whatever match was lined up for us, or whoever we'd be facing. Considering all that's gone on in recent weeks though, most of it would probably involve my tag partner swearing at Ba'al in as many different ways as he could think of. But tonight, tonight is different. There's no tag match for Knightfall. There's no singles match for Chris, or me. Inside, I get to step out under the banner of Team Livewire.

John sighs, and flicks the ash off the end of his cigarette.

John: Better deal with the elephant in the room, eh? Ba'al, and Rachael Foxx. Two members of Team Livewire, also known as the Sinistry, and the thorn in the side of my tag partner. Now, me? Ain't got too much of a problem with Ba'al and his wife. Don't like the man, but liking someone ain't a requirement for working with them. Ain't fond of the way he uses his words, but again, don't have to like what he says to work with him. We got a job to do, and I reckon I ain't going to be the one who lets the side down.

The longer he speaks, the thicker his accent gets, until he stops. John takes a deep breath before he continues.

"Freeman and I have never seen eye to eye either, what with the whole Purity debacle and the attacks. But again, for the sake of the match tonight, and of being a team player, all of that can be left in the past. Steven Powers, don't think that he and I have ever butted heads in a meaningful way. Just hope that he's fit for the fight after Jones took him down and out."

He shakes his head.

"Ain't much to be done about it now. Just have to take what comes our way. When you look at just who is on Team Shotgun, you know that it's going to be a hell of a tough match. And not only that, you're gonna need to have eyes in the back of your head. Just because I know I'm gonna work with my team, doesn't mean that I trust them. Only one man I trust to have my back, and he ain't here."

That seems to be the end of John's speechifying, as he crushes out the end of the cigarette with his fingers as the camera fades out to black.

5 on 5 Elimination Match
Team Shotgun (Tory Street, Amber Sloane, Kellen Jeffries, Zero, Angelica Jones) vs. Team Livewire (Sinistry, John Blair, Steve Powers, Frederick Freeman)

The match began with Steve Powers and Angelica Jones. Powers told his team to stay out of this, he got it cover. Angelica gave the same instructions to her team. Tory nodded her head.

As you would expect, Angelica and Steve was nothing short of a war. Didn’t last long. Into the five minute mark...Angelica managed to sneak in a low blow with the referee out of position. She gave Steve Powers not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Hotshots. For good measure she applied the Angel’s Arch. Steve Powers had no choice but to tap out.

Shotgun 5. Livewire 4.

Frederick Freeman entered the ring next. Angelica tagged in Kellen Jeffries. Freedman appeared to care more about chastising Kellen about how impure he is than actually doing something. Obviously that cost him. In no mood to play, Kellen dropped him with Game Misconduct (Stunner). He covered Freeman. That was all she wrote.

Shotgun 5. Livewire 3.

Sinistry and John Blair remained. Kellen pointed to Ba’al. Before he could get in the ring, Blair opted to take the lead on this one. Ba’al didn’t mind. Both men brought similar styles to the ring, it was Blair being taller and more adapt at the power game that wound up putting Kellen on the ropes for a little bit. Kellen did manage to get the tag on Amber, who made Blair work a little bit with her speed and athleticism. Can’t beat down what you can’t catch? Blair couldn’t catch her. This prompted Rachel Frost to blind tag herself into the ring. Blair wasn’t one hundred percent thrilled. He offered no further protest. The Suicide Queen caught Amber off guard with a slingblade. She tagged her husband in. They relied on their natural chemistry to work over Amber for a while. A couple of nearfalls. Amber kicked out. Eventually,.Amber did get the tag into Zero. He was itching at the bit to fight on the behalf of justice. He was on a roll. Nothing could stop him, until Ba’al slowed Zero’s momentum with The Zig Zag. Ba’a’l tagged Blair in. One Swing Shift (Fisherman’s Driver) later... Shotgun was a man down...

Shotgun 4. Livewire 3. ,

Tory Street, who had been on the apron long enough, wasted no time in jumping Jon Blair so he wouldn’t be able to catch his breath. Blair shoved her off. Tory came back at him. Again she was shoved off by the bigger, stronger man. Tory kicked Jon in the knee, enabling his ability to move properly, at least for a bit. Tory backed up. She was prepared to hit a big move, we’ll never know what she intended, Angelica tagged herself in. Tory glared at her. Angelica could be seen mouthing “I got his.” Jon Blair caught Angelica with a discus clothesline. He brought her over to his corner. Tagged in Ba’al. He confused his attention on the neck. Him and Rachel targeted Angelica’s neck for a bit. Got some close falls. In a quick succession of events, Rachel attempted a Crucifix Bomb, Angelica slid out of it, rolled Foxx up, used her tights for leverage...

Shotgun 4. Livewire 2.

That advantage didn’t last long. Blair too initiative, dropped Angelica with the Fisherman Driver. In perhaps the biggest accomplishment to date for Blair, he pinned Angelica Jones.

Shotgun 3. Livewire 2.

Kellen Jeffries returned to the ring. This time around he was able to overwhelm Jon Blair, using a bit more cunning as opposed to trying to go direct blow for blow with him. Blair managed to get Kellen into his team’s corner. He tagged Ba’al in. Amazingly, Blair and Ba’al were able to work together successfully, enforcing there will on Kellen Jeffries. Out of instinct, Kellen did go to Amber for the tag, which didn’t set too well with Tory. She hasn’t been in the battle for very long, Amber was able to use her speed for a while. Just when she thought she had turned things around, Blair floored her with a massive clothesline, her momentum took her back into her corner where Kellen tagged himself in. Kellen charged at Blair, he ducked, Ba’al was waiting with a running high knee to the face. Knocked Kellen for a loop. He locked in the Seven Seals (gogoplata). Tory tried her best to get to Kellen with Amber still recovering from the clothesline Blair gave her. Blair was able to keep Tory occupied. They brawled. Kellen passed out to the submission.

Shotgun 2. Livewire 2.

The referee turned out, instructed Tory to get out the ring. Since Amber was still inside the ring before Tory inserted herself to try to break up the count. Amber was the legal person. That worked for Ba’al. Or so we thought. He motioned to Amber to tag in Tory, to everyones shock. Tory asked Amber for the tag, she was more focused on trying to avenge her husband. Ba’al backed off, not getting what he wanted, tagged in Blair. Blair rag dolled Amber around the ring for a few minutes. Then Tory was tagged in. She took Blair down with a Lou Thez press assisted by her jumping off the top rope. She kept the pressure on Jon by stomping at his head. Repeated elbow strikes to the chest. Using all the energy she had stored by not being in the ring as long as the others to try to get rid of the power of the Team Livewire. Jon eventually got to his feet. He pushed Tory into the corner, she evaded a shoulder tackle that saw his shoulder run into the ring post. Jon slowled backed away, Tory locked in STREET DREAMING. He tried to power himself out, Tory, no slouch herself, managed to keep her grip on him long enough so he dropped to a knee, with a little added help from a Amber superkick to the face, Jon had had enough it appeared, Tory motioned for Amber to get back on the apron. She tagged Amber in, Tory went straight for Ba’al to make sure he couldn’t get in. Amber came off the top rope with a Frog Splash to finish the night of the most dominant man in the match.

Shotgun up 2 to 1.

Amber Sloane saw Ba’al and Tory scuffling on the outside. Wanting to help out she tried a suicide dive to the outside, but Ba’al managed to pull Tory in the way, making sure she got the brunt of it. Ba’al then rammed Amber into the steel steps. Got her back in the ring. Got the The Zig-Zag in. Just like that... the last man and woman standing were Ba’al and Tory Street.

The back and forth between Ba’al and Tory was intense. Both went for there submission based finishers (STREET DREAMING and The Seven Seals respectively), neither could lock in their move successfully. Each knew the ins and outs of their moves. So they tried something different, they tried to use there opponents move on the other, as you would expect, they know the counter to there own moves. Nothing was being resolved that way. Towards the end of the match, Ba’al and Tory were on the apron, (the hardest part of the ring in case you forgot), Ba’al managed to send shivers up and down Tory’s spine utilizing The Zig-Zag. She was in pain enough for Ba’al to lock in the Seven Seals, successfully. Like Kellen before her, she refused to tap out... and with that...

Winners: Team Livewire. Ba’al... Sole Survivor.

Ba’al sat up. He patted Tory on the forehead for a good fight. Rachel came back to the ring to join her husband. He exited with her. The referee went to check on Tory, she was able to come to long enough to lightly shoved the referee off her, refusing the assistance. So close. No cigar.

[The GCW Global Champion Travis Vessey, is seen getting ready for his title match in his locker room. He's seen staring in the distance, sitting down, almost mediating. He hears a knock on the door and he immediately springs up. The door swings open.]

??: Travis, it's time.

[Travis turns and nods at whoever's in front of the door as he stands up. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and starts heading out of the room. The camera follows him down the long hallway as Travis has his head down, taking his time. He picks his head back up, his eyes locked in. All of a sudden, Samuel Price appears to the side of Travis, getting into his way with a microphone.]

Samuel Price: Travis! Travis! Real quick. I know you're moments away from defending your Global Championship inside the Elimination Chamber. How much pressure are you feeling right now?

[Travis looks over to Price for a moment as he takes a moment to speak.]

Travis: Pressure?

[He runs a hand through his hair.]

Travis: Last time I was in a Chamber, Harker took the International Championship from me.

[He pauses.]

Travis: Last time I was in the Chamber, I didn't win the Global Championship.

Last time I was Global Champion, I lost it on the first defense.

[He then looks at Price.]

Travis: Tonight. Home state of Florida. Elimination Chamber. Global Champion for the second time. First defense. Every step that I take inside an arena, all eyes are on me. From the fans, the staffers. Hell, when I get off the flight and I grab my championship, everyone wants to look. Every move that I make, every match, everyone in the back is watching. I've made it clear why I'm in this. I'm not in this for participation trophies. I'm in this to stand alone. As the undisputed face of this company. This isn't for fun. this is for the love of the game.

[Travis looks on.]

Travis: I've been righting wrongs all year. I've been proving all who doubted that I would ever get back to the mountain top . I beat Harker after losing to her again and again and again. I have a couple more wrongs to write tonight. Scaling the Chamber. Getting my first World title defense. Pressure you ask? It's ALL on me. ALL. On. Me. And instead of running away from it, I want it. I want it all.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: There's five challengers that's going to be in that Chamber tonight. And then there's me. The Champion. The best in GCW. And I'm going to wrestle like I am the best. Whatever it takes, Price. By any means I will remain.

[Travis then walks away from Price as he looks on.]

Backstage, Dexter Russel stands next to "The Rebel" Timothy Myers. Myers is in his wrestling geer and has forgone the shades tonight. He has his arms crossed over his chest and the look on his face currently gives away nothing.

Dexter: "Joining me at this time is one of the six competitors in the Global Championship chamber. He is a two time Global Champion, Timothy Myers."

The crowd cheers, causing Myers to grin.

Dexter: "I'm sure you are looking for number 3 tonight, but I'm also sure you are aware of your record at Survival of the Fittest."

Timothy: "I am. My first Survival was in 2015 and I successfully defended the International Championship against Kellen Jeffries. I have not won at Survival of the Fittest ever since. No, it's not an obstacle I feel I need to overcome. Hell, I only know I'm on a losing streak at Survival because of the media. You know what obstacle I need to overcome tonight Dex?"

Dexter: "Uh, no, what is that?"

Timothy: "The fact that it has been over two years since I've been Global Champion. I've had oppertunities, but have come short every time. I am not satisfied with two Global titles to my resume. I want more...and tonight, I plan of walking out of Orlando a three time Global Champion."

The fans cheer Tim's resolve as Dexter prepares his next question.

Dexter: "There is one other obstacle who will be in the chamber with you tonight...I'm talking about Andrew Raynes. It's obvious that the two of you have unfinished business."

Myers nods.

Timothy: "We do, but Raynes is not my focus tonight. He's no different than Vessey, Harker, Mason, or Powers. We all want the same thing tonight...but only one of us will leave with it. If I get to drive Raynes through the chamber along the way, so be it...and trust me, Raynes, our day is coming...but tonight, you are standing in between me and that gold belt. That's what I care about tonight. For most, if not all of you, this is your first chamber match. Not mine. I know what's coming. I'll give you all a hint though. Two hundred and forty pounds of pure muscle and determination. Let's do this!"

Tim pumps a fist in the air and walks off, the audience cheering him all the way.

Elimination Chamber
Global Championship
Travis Vessey (champion) vs. Isabella Harker vs. Lenore Price-Mason vs. Timothy Myers vs. Andrew Raynes vs. Derek Powers

[Lenore and Powers start off the match. Lenore with a hip toss, a Mexican Arm Drag, and then a Quick Buck. Powers goes for a huge lariat but Lenore ducks it and drops him with a neck breaker. Lenore with a spinning heel kick. Lenore with the Liquidator but the momentum sends Powers to the outside. Lenore leaps over the top crashing down onto Derek Powers on the steel grate! Lenore whips Powers into the steel chain. Lenore with a spear that sends Powers back into the ring. Lenore with a Mexican Surfboard.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!
[Isabella Harker is in next! Harker breaks up the surfboard submission and goes after Lenore. Harker whips her into the ropes and drills her with Crushing Blow. Harker notices Powers crawling away and she goes out after him. Harker with a suplex on Powers on the steel grate. Harker measures Powers and charges, spearing him into the empty chamber that she was just inside! Holy shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Harker manages to get out of the chamber but turns right into Devolution on the steel grate from Lenore! Lenore throws Harker back into the ring and then mounts her and rains down right hands. Lenore locks in a figure eight to Harker. A few moments later Powers is back into the match and he breaks up the submission. Powers and Lenore stand and trade right hands. Harker pulls herself up. Harker charges and mows them both over with a double clothesline.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!
[Andrew Raynes is in next and he connects with a springboard dropkick taking down Harker. Raynes with a Thunderstruck to Lenore. Powers from behind with a low blow. Derek goes for The Absolute Best Finisher but Raynes fights out of it and connects with The Xklamation Point! The cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Derek Powers has been eliminated!

[Raynes measures Lenore for another Thunderstruck but she catches his foot and counters with an exploder suplex. Harker with Crushing Blow to Raynes. Harker turns into a spear from Lenore.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!
[The reigning and defending GCW Global Champion Travis Vessey is in next. Vessey takes down Lenore with a snap suplex followed by a clothesline that sends her over the top and onto the grating. Vessey goes out after Lenore while Raynes and Harker focus on one another. Raynes with Code of the Sith to Harker. Vessey has Lenore down on the steel and goes for a Vessey Sault but Lenore moves out of the way just in time and he hits nothing but steel! He gets up slowly but surely and turns into a spear from Lenore that sends both of them crashing through an empty chamber!]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!
[Timothy Myers, the final participant, is in! He comes in and immediately targets Raynes first with a gorilla press into a spine buster! Myers with Rock Your World and then Flatline! He turns into Crushing Blow from Harker who immediately goes for The Stake but she can’t quite do it and Myers flattens her with Flatline. Myers throws Harker to the steel outside. He pulls Raynes up and goes for The Room Spun but Raynes slips out of it and rolls him up, hooking the tights for extra leverage...1….2...3!]

Lee: Timothy Myers has been eliminated!

[Myers is livid, trying to explain that Raynes had the tights but the referee is hearing none of it. Myers connects with Rock Your World on Raynes on the steel. Myers with The Room Spun on the outside on the steel. Myers with a Flatline through an empty chamber. Myers throws Raynes back into the ring and connects with another Room Spun before finally being forced to leave. Meanwhile Lenore crawls over on top of Raynes…1...2...3!]

Lee: Andrew Raynes has been eliminated!

[Harker with a lariat to Lenore followed up by Crushing Blow. Vessey spins her around and goes on the attack and the two old foes start trading rights and lefts. Harker gets the better of the exchange and she drills Vessey with The Stake. Before she can capitalize Lenore comes up from behind and chop blocks Harker’s right leg. Lenore locks in a figure four. After about a minute Harker reverses the pressure. Vessey off the top with a Vessey Sault onto both! Cover on Harker...1...2...3NO! Vessey goes for a Vessey Driver but Harker counters with a ddt. Harker turns around into Liquidator from Lenore. Lenore with Devolution to Harker for the cover...1...2...3!]

Lee: Isabella Harker has been eliminated!

[We are down two; Lenore Price-Mason who started the whole thing and the reigning GCW Global Champion Travis Vessey. Lenore goes for Liquidator to Vessey but he ducks out of the way. Vessey with a release German suplex. Vessey snaps off another German suplex, he hangs on for two more releasing on the third. Vessey with a Vessey Driver. He covers...1….2...3NO! Lenore with a shoulder up! Vessey is stunned and he goes up for the Vessey Saul but Lenore gets the knees up just in time. Lenore with The Liquidator and then A Quick Buck. The cover….1...2...3NO! Lenore measures Vessey for the Devolution. She goes for it but Vessey pushes off, sending her into the ropes. She comes back and runs right into a big boot to the face. Vessey with another Vessey Driver! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Global Champion: Travis Vessey

Backstage….

The GCW World Champion, “The Gypsy Moth” with her long Crimson Hair and black wrestling gear, top hat and glasses. Her World Championship is firmly around her waist. Her bright blue eyes look into the camera as she begins to speak….

“Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.” Interesting words from William Shakespeare, a notion that most of the wrestlers in the GCW just do not grasp and especially those in the Elimination Chamber; has this collective conceded to intelligent thoughts for bewilderment and perplexity? Are we now a Nation where Quid Pro Quo’s on foreign countries for favors on a political opponent, are an acceptable practice befitting of the President of the United States? Is this an age where violence begets violence, the art of war is not deception instead it’s cowardice through terrorism and the old get older, watching our elderly wither away to skin and bones, the young are not taught discipline becoming a future foretold as the end of civilization documented by Nostradamus.

Where did we go wrong?

My God, my God, why has though forsaken me.

Ah but you see most have already proclaimed this greatness. Isn’t that true, Brittany Kayl? Aubrianna Powers? Princess Nava Farrin? Kat Lopez? Erica Layford? Let’s them all for example the last few months, posturing on the Social Media, on Shotgun, getting in my face or trying to put this Gypsy down for example, they will be the next GCW World Champion, based on fact? No, on fiction and claims, another plethora of lies in a long list that hide behind the truth, I mean did they win the GCW Global Warfare Match? No. Is it petty or an ego trip listening to the echelon of this promotion state the obvious and mundane that greatness has already been achieved and not earned, is this why we put our bodies on the line each and every week, in order to proclaim something that they already have?

Bullshit.

I have been in the GCW long enough as I step into the Belly of the Steel Beast whether first or last, to see what the rest of the populous thinks, not knows, the misconception, the Main Eventers suspected to win a match such as the Elimination Chamber are praised and cheered, some jeered in expectancy of their success with only one walking out as the clear cut favorite to be the GCW World Champion. With that said do you think for one second people, the Las Vegas wagers and the gamblers who by chance ride their money on a single entity in hopes they walk out with this Championship think that little ol’ me stands a chance against this Greatness?

Alexander was Great and he fell to disease not to the rampaging Indian Army high on their elephants. When this is all over do you not suspect that whether you are born great, you are great or wish you were great we end up the same? Properly named THE Elimination Chamber where bloodshed and violence come to the forefront and the masses watch in shock and awe vicariously living through our actions and impulses because they are too afraid to act upon it themselves? The sadness that befalls my inner soul can only describe the pain and agony I feel when each of you speak on how Great you are, specifically the ladies I defend MY title with and WHEN you win the World Championship what you will do forever wishing upon a star and grasping at a dream which becomes a nightmare when the true horror of the reality the lot of you don’t bother to pay attention to, grasps you by the throat and watches the slow bleed on that cold steel aptly living up to the name all for sport.

Greatness….

A delusion and when WE open your eyes and you see the carnage riddled in front of you that is when you will accept fate….

That not even Greatness can cheat death, Aubrianna, Erica, Princess Nava, Brittany and Kat.

Death, not in the end of life, death in the end of what YOUR dreams may come.”

Minerva starts licking her lips rubbing the face plate of the World Championship. Her ice blue eyes glare, narrowing as she smirks….

Backstage….

Princess Nava Farrin sits on her makeshift throne, JaMarcus Avery and Madame Santos are both standing next to her. She knows that her entry into the Elimination Chamber is one that could make her break the gorgeous Princess. One of the most dangerous matches on the GCW calendar. Wearing all gold, nails polished white, her long hair hangs down as Jhanvi stands next to the camera man. Her maidens fan the Princess and Guards are standing by the door until it is time for the Princess to walk out into the Chamber. Her baby brown eyes look into the camera as she speaks…

“Hello Peons, you know who I am, everyone does, and it seems the GCW has tried to put a gag order on The Princess as I have not been able to grace all of you with my royal beauty. I asked for a Championship match, after what had happened to me and my longest reigning X-Division title reign. Did I get that? No, instead I was put in a very dangerous and unpredictable position where I must walk into a Steel cage and fight against five other women including the Champion who calls herself the Princess Killer and I am supposed to be happy? Honored? Praised? I should look at Tabitha and tank her for such a great opportunity here?

NO!

This is an embarrassment, beneath me! I shouldn’t be in this Chamber thing locked up like a criminal or a peon like must of you! NO! I am worthy of more than this, I should be the World Champion already! Where were MY opportunities!? I even came in the final four at that Warfare thing but what do I get?

NOTHING!

I get it, none of you want to see the Princess succeed. They do not want me to sit at the top of this promotion because they KNOW that no one can take me off my perch! Kat Lopez? Are you kidding me, she deserves nothing but to be my slave!? Aubrianna Powers? That blow hard has NO loyalty to the GCW, she is in like 80 different promotions! The Sovereignty!? I AM REAL ROYALTY! Brittany Kayl? Oh, right she starts hyping herself after she gets put in the chamber and before that all she did was post pics of herself all for attention where she is half as beautiful as I am! Erica Layford? The horse face!? I understand fodder but come on! None of these women should be anywhere near where I am and finally Minerva. You call yourself the Princess Killer? I call myself the Peon Slayer which is EXACTLY what YOPU are! This is what is going to happen…

I WILL walk out as World Champion and then every single one of you will BOW and drop a knee to ME! Then, I will finally have MY GOLD and rule MY KINGDOM!”’

JaMArcus smirks and nods, Jhanvi throws the cameraman out as the Princess stands and sighs, before walking out with her entourage. Madame Santos just giggles…

Main Event
Elimination Chamber
World Heavyweight Championship
Minerva (champion) vs Brittany Kayl vs Kat Lopez vs Aubrianna Powers vs Erica Layford vs Princess Nava Farrin

The first two women to start the match were Brittany Kayl and Erica Layford.

Both were looking forward to settle who was the better woman between them. There last one on one encounter ended in a draw. For the first three minutes, Britt and Erica fought to a stalemate. Erica managed go get the advantage by back body dropping Brittany from inside the ring to the steel grates on the outside of the ring. Erica followed her. She body slammed Britt, causing more damage to the lower back. Erica show boated to the crowd, which wound up being a mistake. Giving Britt enough time to catch her breath, by the time Erica refocused, Britt sent Erica into the steel linked fence. Unlike Erica, Britt didn’t let up. She was on a mission to become the GCW World Champion.

BUZZ

Next up? The GCW World Champion herself, Minerva.

Minnie went straight for Erica and Brittany. Minnie with an Exploder Suplex to Britt. Then she caught Erica with a bulldog on the steel, rocking her. Minnie was a house of fire. Looking up at the clock, Minnie wanted to get one person out, so she tried to set Erica up for the Princess Killer, to which Brittany chop blocked Minnie from behind. Clearly, she was the one who wanted to eliminate Erica. Britt went for Erica, to which, Minnie shoved her to the ground. Britt leaped up, got in Minerva’s face. Both women jaw jacked.

BUZZ...

Next in the chamber... Aubrianna Powers. Sensing this was her chance to get more Sovereign pounds of flesh, Minerva went straight to the pod housing Aubriana. To her credit, Aubrey didn’t back down from the challenge. Meanwhile, Erica took advantage of a distracted Britt, clobbering her from behind, sending her to the mat. Back to Minnie and Aubrey, both women slugged it out, not giving an inch. It was Minerva who gave Aubrey a throat thrust, then rammed her into the pod that housed Princess Nava Farrin. She flicked her tongue at Minerva, signaling that she was waiting to give her a good licking. Back to Erica and Brittany. Erica tried to send Britt into one of the pods, Britt was able to reverse. Erica’s head smashed into the pod, sending her into a loop, sensing an opening, Britt hoisted Erica up, brainbuster on her knee, making Erica “Her B*itch (that is the name of the move...). Britt got Erica into position for the one, two, three.

ERICA LAYFORD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED.

Brittany thought about joining the fight between Minerva and Aubrey....

BUZZ.

Next in the ring? Katrina Lopez. Katrina walked over to Britt. Both shook hands. However, Britt’s reaction time wasn’t fast enough to evade a defaning knee strike to the midsection. Then one to the head for good measure. Katrina mounted Brittany reigning down blows. Off to the other section of the ring. Aubrey had managed to swing things in her favors. She was grating Minerva’s face against the steel links of the Chamber. Minerva was smiling the whole time, relishing in the moment. She stalked Minerva, waiting for the World Champion to get up. She tried to go for the MVP, however, Minerva blocked it. She went for The Dark (black mist). Aubrey dropped to the ground. To Aubrey’s surprise the Dark attempt was a fake out. No mist came out Minnie’s mouth. Aubrey growled under her breath. Back to Brittany and Katrina. Brittany had been able to withstand the initial flurry of Katrina. She had Katrina in the corner. Repeated knife edge chops to the chest. About ten of them. Brittany was clearly fired up. Then Katrina, adrenaline surging, positioned Britt in the corner. She kept driving her knee into the stomach of Britt. Starting the Chamber was starting to catch up to Britt, somewhat. After Katrina got done with her barrage of kicks, she clutched her chest, selling the effects of Brittany’s previous chops.

BUZZ.

Obviously there was one person left. That person being Princess Nava Farrin. Kat took her attention off Brittany. Tried to meet the Princess before she could find a means to avoid her. Nava wasn’t in the mood to enter the chamber, she did the best she could to keep the pod door from opening. That wouldn’t deter Katrina at all. Try as she might, Nava was deceptively strong. Not strong enough. Eventually the pod door opened. Katrina stepped into. Nava dropped to her knees, crawled between Katrina’s legs. Once she got in the ring she was greeted by Britt. Princess tried to get away. Was then met by Katrina. Without an ally in the match, Princess figured why not, she attacked Britt first. Katrina grabbed The Princess by the hair, spinning her around, The Princess poked Katrina in the eye. Britany tried to get to Nava, unexpectedly, she was German Suplexed by Aubrey. The Princess and a member of Sovereign? A royal alliance?

With Britt down, Aubrey and The Princess double teamed Katrina. The royal alliance was too much for the former MMA star. Brittany got up. She wanted to help Katrina out. Minerva, taking a break from Aubrey, decided to test Brittany’s resolve. Those two began to slug it out. Katrina fought back with valor. She tried to hit Aubrey with Lights Out, Aubrey ducked. The Princess clocked Katrina with her devastating headbutt to the jaw, Katrina wobbled in place long enough for Aubrey to show Katrina how its done with a MVP to the back of Katrina’s head. Aubrey backed away, giving The Princess the honor of eliminating Katrina. 1-2-3

KATRINA LOPEZ HAS BEEN ELIMINATED.

Now it was down to four. The Princess tackled Brittany Kayl to the ground. Aubrey went back to her fight with Minerva.

Business. Picked. Up.
At one point, while outside the ring, Minerva dropped Aubrey with Twilight.

Princess Nava dropped Brittany Kayl with a pumphandle slam on the steel.

Nava did try a DDT on the steel, Brittany managed to reverse the DDT attempt into a Northern Lights Suplex.

Aubrey hit a neckbreaker on Minerva on the steel. Followed up by Simply The Best Moonsault (Lionsault.)

The chamber was used as the ultimate weapon. No one was spared.

Eventually, someone had to go. With all four women in the ring, Brittany Kayl managed to lock Aubrey in the Boston Crab. With her ally in trouble, Minerva FINALLY after all this time of the Princess trying her best to avoid being killed... fell victim to the Tombstone Piledriver. (The Princess Killer, the irony). And Nava’s time in the Chamber was over.

PRINCESS NAVA FARRIN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED.

And now it was down to three. Aubrey did get out of the Boston crab. Then it sunk in that the odds were not in her favor. Two women. Clearly with no desire to see The Sovereign walk out of Survival of the Fittest with the World Championship. Minerva doesn’t give Aubrey time to breath. She pounces on her. Aubrey manages to squirm her way out of the situation. With Brittany Kayl there, Aubrey has no place to catch her breathe. She catches Aubrey with an exploder suplex, Britt goes to capitalize, Minerva is there first to finally make Aubrey pay for Sovereign involving themselves in her affairs. Britt has had enough of being shoved to the side. She grabs Minerva by the air, we can hear “Lets get rid of her then we can settle this.” Before Minerva could give Brittany an answer, Aubrey clocked Minerva with a head butt. Then she kicked Brittany in the gut, doubling her over. Aubrey grabbed Minerva by the hair, pulling her up. In an instant, MInerva successfully unleashes The Dark...

...however...

Aubrey ducked the black mist attempt. When Brittany recovered from being doubled over... she caught the black mist instead. Minerva rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed she missed her intended target. Aubrey rushes to the entrance to the Chamber, begging the referee’s to let her out, she’s had enough. The ref at the door didn’t seem like he knew what to do. Aubrey continued to scream “let me out.” Giving into Aubrey’s cries for help, the Chamber door opened.

As soon as the door open, from the nearby barricade... Kat Kelly. Chantelle Chambers. And Chanel Hunter storm the chamber. Tried as she might, Minerva couldn’t overcome the three on one assault by Aubrey’s stablemates. When all hope was lost.... Scream Machine and Bella rush down to the ring. Chantelle, Kat and Chanelle turned there attention to Sceam Machine and Bella. They brawled out the chamber, up the ramp, complete chaos. Aubrey had a smirk on her face. All there was left to do was to cover Minerva. 1-2-3.

MINERVA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED.

Aubrey was so caught up in her celebration she forgot that Brittany Kayl, a Kayl covered in mist and barely able to see, was still present. To Brittany’s credit, she fought hard tail off. She managed, in desperation to connect with Reality Bites (Edge-o-Matic). That wasn’t enough. She dropped Aurbey with a snap DDT. That wasn’t enough either. The tension was building. Could Brittany Kayl, who started first. Who was sprayed with mist. Who was fighting more on instinct more than anything, was she going to become the new GCW World Champion?

Aubrey nailed Brittany with the MVP. Followed by Simply The Best Moonsault. That was enough to not send the fans home happy.

New World Champion. Sovereign reigns again.

BRITTANY KAYL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED.

AND YOUR WINNER AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW GCW WORLD CHAMPION, AUBRINNA POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWERS.

The Chamber door opened. The referee handed Aubrianna the World Championship. From exhausting, Aubrey just sat there in the ring, clutching a championship she had set out to win ever since she was drafted to Shotgun. Now she can say she has won the Global and World Championship. She stands up. She raises the World Title in the air. The crowd isn’t happy, as she would say, they would have to learn to love it. And with that, Survival of the Fittest closes with the Sovereign reigning... let that sink in.