Livewire 8.21

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.21

Post by admin » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:39 am

Livewire - December 8, 2019 (BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, FL)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

[The scene cuts back to ringside when “Agents of Chaos” by AGGGRESSOR hits the speakers and the crowd erupts into roucos boos as they see the Brotherhood of Sith, Andrew Raynes and GCW International Champion, Dustin Adams, make their way onto the entrance ramp. Adams has the championship draped over his shoulder and carrying a nice smirk on his face. Andrew, looking a little les than impressed, looks over at Dustin. They slap hands and fist bump and then taunt the crowd, Dustin raising the belt over his head, as smoke and pyro set off around them. After a few moments, they make their way down to the ring. Andrew slides in as Adams walks up the stairs, taunting the crowd with his belt. The get into the ring and ANdrew walks over and demands a mic. After getting it, he walks back towards the middle of the ring, has a small conversation with Dustin about who’s gonna take the lead as Dustin just smirks. After a few moments, they seem to be on the same page and Andrew walks away from Dustin to gether his thoughts, the mic still in his hand. He looks around at the crowd, expecting him to throw a fit over what happened at Survival of the Fittest, instead see him looking confident and they start to boo.]

Andrew: I supose you would expect me to come out here and start crying about how i was shafted out of the Global Heavyweight Championship like so many others have been fucking doing since Survival of the Fittest. Demanding this and demanding that like a bunch of entitled little sacks of shit. How i went on for weeks about the CHamber of Hate and how it was going to propel me to the next evolution of my career and the embodiment of Hate. You saw with how quickly I was able to dispatch Derek Powers from the match because he was the obvious weak link in a match he was clearly in over his head on. From that moment, everyone knew the hate had been well on it's way to victory. No more apparent than when i was able to shock Timmy, a man who claimed he was destined to win the Global Heavyweight Championship and I dashed his hopes away, rightfully so. At that moment, the Hate was becoming the very thing to fear inside that chamber.

So much so that Timmy snapped like the little bitch he is.

See, when he decided to throw his tantrum and destroy me all over the chamber, handing Lenore the easiest elimination she’ll ever have in this business, he did something far worse than deny me my rightful championship. He allowed someone like Lenore to have this inflated sense that she was rightfully in the driver’s seat to beat Vessey for the title, which didn’t happen; Shocker! Because the truth is, once my elimination was served up on a platter to that self entitled bitch, i knew i had one more step to take before nothing further stood in my way.

Only without having to ask for it or throw a twitter fit, Francis served up Timmy’s reckoning on a silver platter to me, in the Seven Stages of Hell!

[Andrew takes a second as the crowd reacts to the Seven Stages of Hell, a match that is rarely used only in the worst of rivalries, which this one certainly fit the bill at this stage!]

Andrew: See, ever since Resurrection and Timmy’s assist in saving GCW, he’s had this sense of entitlement that he can just do whatever he wants without having anything happen to him. From his senseless involvement during my time as North American Champion, to being one step closer to becoming Global Heavyweight Champion, Timmy has taken it upon himself to get involved in my business and then running away whenever I would call him out. When I embarrassed him inside that chamber, when I showed him that the hate was very real, I could sense just how terrified he was, everything he was trying to do to stop me was only making me stronger, making the hate grow into something even worse.

And He’ll only have himself to blame for what’s coming.

Because simply going through the seven stages of hell isn’t going to be enough to satisfy me. FOr too long, Timmy has gotten himself involved in my affairs when it wasn’t necessary. Someone who thinks so highly of himself to come and meddle in shit that doesn’t concern him is going to come to an end. Timmy is going to be forced, now, to suffer through something much, much worse than the simple seven stages of hell. What he is going to experience is the full level of what Hate brings to the table when he is introduced to what I like to call, the Seven Levels of Hate!.

[Andrew pauses for a moment to let that sink in to these braindead idiots!]

Andrew: For all the tantrums Timmy has thrown to prevent the inevitable from happening, he’ll be forced to come face to face with the hate he has been so desperately trying to avoid and smother from existence. While I am sure he was enjoying the fact that I was rightfully denied what was mine, I am going to enjoy picking him apart through each level of hate we transcend together. This isn't just going to be something for the faint of heart, when I am finished with him and I reach the pinnacle of hate after Level 7, I am going to finally, rightfully challenge for the Global Heavyweight Championship at Civil War and there isn’t going to be a damn thing anyone can do to stop me!

[Andrew steps back as the crowd continues to jeer over the Seven Levels of Hate. He takes a second to soak it in knowing how confident he’ll be going into the End of the Year Bash. He’s said enough though, he turns his attention over to his friend, the INternational Champion, Dustin Adams.]

Andrew: Now, feast your attention on someone who is rightfully deserving of being a champion here in GCW. Someone that a lot of you clowns slept on and thought he was nothing more than my backup around here. He is the man who is not only International Champion but he is also the man who will change the course of tag team wrestling around here when we cash in that briefcase and become tag team champions again. Ladies and Gentlemen, The Inmate, the man who runs this asylum, Dustin Adams!

[The crowd breaks into even heavier boos as Dustin arrogantly grabs the mic and bumps fists with Andrew. He slides the International Championship off his chest and into his hand, holding it high above the air receiving a heavy chorus of boos! He smirks as he relishes his moment.]

Dustin: The fact that any of you act like you’re surprised to see me holding this is a stark reminder of how many of you keep your head buried under the rocks of ignorance! From the time I captured the tag team title briefcase in the Destiny X match at Resurrection, I have been the most unstoppable force in this business. Something I haven’t needed ANdrew for in order to make that happen. I’ve been one of the best in GCW since I have arrived and this belt is one of the things that proves that. I didn’t fall into becoming INternational Champion, I have earned it by demolishing everyone that stands in my way. Everyone who has believed that they could easily stop me has suffered a Death Row Slam for their efforts and utter humiliation that follows. Have you noticed that Krissy has still yet to say a thing since I embarrassed her and exposed her as the fraudulent Egotist she is? How James Knight believed that I should have been in the Promised Land match because I was nothing more than a meathead, instead, I was the one who embarrassed him that earned me the right to challenge for this belt in the first place. Even a guy like Trenton Snow who couldn’t resist playing the “Cons aren’t best for business card!” Yet it’s an INmate that continues to run this asylum! Trenton couldn’t even make it into the finals and thought he was going to try and take this title away from me!

I will welcome anyone who thinks they have what it takes!

While everyone in this tournament gets themselves all psyched up to earn a title opportunity at the End of the Year bash, what awaits them is a prison they won’t be able to escape from! Once you enter into the asylum, there is no one out there that is going to save you. You’ll be left all alone with the most dangerous man in this company and who will stop at nothing to show each and everyone of you why i am rightfully the International Champion. To whoever ends up facing me at the Bash for this belt is going to understand real quickly just why i am champion and why i don't plan on giving up this belt anytime soon. WHile most of you have dreamed of simply being in a title match, I have been someone who has completely destroyed the entire Livewire roster to get to where i am now. You think Andrew needs to get involved in order for me to retain? You think I actually need help to beat any of you, please! Everything that has led me to this belt I have done on my own accord, on my own volition because I don't need to have my hand held to get around here. I have simply taken what I want, when I want, because I don’t give a damn about anyone around here. Your ignorance towards me has done nothing but fuel me to be better and more vicious than you could ever imagine and the idea that one of you can take this belt away from me is downright laughable.

[Dustin Chuckles as the crowd jeers him, ANdrew is over near the ropes jawing at a few people while Dustin settles in.]

Dustin: Because I am a champion that will refuse to let up for even a second, from the second that a winner is crowned, I will be full throttle on the gas pedal. You think I am going to allow you the chance to blink or get your shot in? You’re going to see and understand first hand why I easily became the International Champion and why i have silenced the likes of Krissy Sweetheart and Catalina Herrera. I broke the Egotist, I broke James r Knight and I will break anyone else who believes that they can get through me and claim this belt for their own.

Step into my asylum and you’ll see how fast you end up just another prison bitch on a life sentence!

[Dustin scoffs as Andrew walks over and grabs the mic to wrap things up.]

Andrew: As for tonight though, the Global Tag Team titles rightfully return to where they belong! For too long we allowed kids to play with those belts like they were meddling toys kids couldn’t stop fighting over. Dustin and I will continue to show everyone why we are the best team and the best individuals in this business. We don't need to cry, beg or twitter cry to get what we want. We earn what we get and will do so whether you clowns like it or not. Dustin and I are at the top of the Livewire food chain and there isn’t going to be a damn thing that any of you, including Travis Vessey, Timothy Myers or whoever tries to challenge Dustin for the International Championship can fucking do about it.

Embrace the Hate clowns, it’s not going away anytime soon.

[Andrew drops the mic as “Agents of Chaos” by AGGGRESSOR hits and starts jawing at the crowd. Dustin raises his International Championship and taunts the crowd with it.]

International Contender's Tournament
Rachel Foxxx vs. John Blair

[Rachel dominates the majority of this match in the early stages and connected with The Downfall but Blair managed to kick out after a near fall. She went for the Faithbreaker but John fought out of it. John began to battle back as the war continued bitterly. Blair managed to barely connect with Swing Shift! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: John Blair

Previously Recorded

We open inside an empty arena. A single light is shining brightly in center, the only light in an otherwise dark scene. In the middle of the arena where the light shines right now, an empty wrestling ring. All around the ring in the arena empty seats, empty seats which will no doubt being filled by screaming fans a little while later as….

Voice: Excuse me, Mr. voice over guy?

Voice over Guy: Ummm me?

Voice: Yeah you. You know the guy who always does a really great job introducing my promos and setting the scene, except for the fact that you sound a little like this guy that my parents watch on the ID network, the Homicide Hunter Joe Kenda?

Voice over Guy: I know Joe, great guy.

Voice: Yes, he is a great guy, so sweet,…..but a little boring.

Voice over Guy: Joe is not a boring guy, Kelsai.

Kelsai: Yes, yes Joe is boring. Or at least he sound boring. Very boring, in that sort of I want to go give him a hug and tell him that we don’t want to listen him talk anymore, unless we are having trouble getting to sleep at night and we know that listening to him might do the trick.

Voice over Guy: That really is not very nice Kelsai.

Kelsai: Look, I know it doesn’t sound like a very nice thing to say, but facts are facts and the fact is that while Joe Kenda knows his stuff about crime scenes, he has this monotone voice that drones on and on and some times I just can’t take it anymore.

Voice over Guy: And your point is?

Kelsai: My point is that sometimes listening to you is a lot like listening to Joe Kenda with your voice that just drones on and on boring people to tears even though you really know your stuff about wrestling and are a really sweet guy.

Voice over Guy: You think that I am…boring.

Kelsai: Look I love you, ok?

Voice over Guy: You are Kelsai Admason-Mason, you love everybody, so that is not exactly reassuring quite honestly.

Kelsai: Fair enough, and not entirely off topic, but you since asked about whether or not I think that your voice is boring, sometimes it just drones on and on so much that I would rather watch Fuller House on Netflix than listen to you

Voice over Guy: That is entirely uncalled for young lady.

Kelsai: What!? I like Fuller House!

Voice over Guy: You would.

Kelsai: And so do a lot of other people too, which is why a lot of other people are watching show still despite the fact that Aunt Becky is not on the show anymore because Lori Laughlin got in trouble with the police, although that is not the point of this promo which is going completely off the rails right now.

Voice over Guy: So, why don’t you tell us then since I am so boring that I will just cause everybody to fall asleep what is the point of this promo?

Kelsai: The point of this promo is that you need to have a little emotion in your voice when you are talking about one of the most exciting wrestlers in all of professional wrestling, me!

Voice over Guy: Boy, I guess we could say that conceit is a fault yours can't we?

Kelsai: Hush! I am not conceited, and you know this to be true. I just know when I am good at something and I know that my exciting personality is a strong suit of mine as a professional wrestler.

Voice over Guy: Not to mention a little bit nauseating.

Kelsai: Well, THAT is your opinion!

Voice over Guy: Not too mention a lot of other people as well.

Kelsai: That might be true, but Mr. Voice over Guy you have done it again, and I have gone off the rails with this promo because of you.

Voice over Guy: Oh don’t mind me, I just have years and years of experience at doing what I do. Please go on Kelsai and tell everyone what is the point of this promo?

Kelsai: Well, doesn’t someone sound just a little bit salty? Anyway the point of this promo besides the fact that I am exciting is that sometime you also get bogged down in details when explaining the details of my promos.

Voice over Guy: People like details.

Kelsai: That is true, but you don’t have to tell everybody watching my promos what they can already see for themselves. Like we already said, I am Kelsai Adamson-Mason. You don’t have to tell people watching this promo that I am smiling brightly every time that I come on camera because again, I am Kelsai Adamson-Mason, and the people watching are more than like my fans since they haven’t turned the channel when I come on the tube. So, people who know me? They already know that I am bright and smiling, you don’t need to tell them that every single time that I come into view on their TV stations.

Voice over Guy: Oh, and so what would you like me to talk about then? Your bright, red lipstick?

Kelsai: Not my lipstick, no, though I do look pretty good tonight, if I do say so myself.

Voice over Guy: Again, dripping with conceit…

Kelsai: I am not conceited, and I wish that you would quit saying that I am! I could talk about how I am inexperienced in the ring and that has cost me three different times this year for different reasons when I was competing for titles. I don’t worry about that however, because I know if I forget to talk about that I always have you to back me up and drag me down!

Voice over Guy: I prefer to think of that as making sure all of our bases are covered, Kelsai. Again, I have been around the block a few times you know? You, not so much.

Kelsai: Yes, but I don’t always need to be reminded of my failures already this year, especially when one of the people that ended up being a beneficiary because of one of those failures is in a tournament that I am going to be in here in Miami tonight!

Voice over Guy: Alright then, how about your all white ring attire? I mean you want to talk about someone being boring. You have been wrestling for almost a year. Don’t you think that its time to spice things up and get some new ring attire?

Kelsai: My ring attire is just fine, thank you! But, you could if you want to talk about my clothes keep mentioning the merch I am wearing, because that is important!

Voice over Guy: You mean you want me to mention that your new Kelsai Adamson-Mason “Play time is Over” t-shirt is selling like hotcakes, #1 on GCWshop.com thanks to the support of your legions of fans?

Kelsai: Yes, it is always important to give props to the fans because without the fans? None of us would be here today! Nothing is more important than that.

Voice over Guy: So noted.

Kelsai: Thank you. Almost just as important however is taking about the upcoming matches that I have in wrestling and getting my fans pumped up for them! Like at GCW Livewire later tonight I am going to be one of eight participants in a one-night tournament to determine the number one contender for the GCW International Championship, which means the winner goes on to face GCW International Champion Dustin Adams at the GCW End of the Year Bash! I mean two of the people in the tournament, Krissy Sweetheart and Catalina Herrera have been the International Champion before!

Voice over Guy: Wow, that does sound pretty important.

Kelsai: Important? It is going to be HUGE! Besides Krissy and Catalina, we have Rachel Foxx and Destiny Skye who have already been World Champions in GCW or other top promotions, if you know what I mean, despite there being no love lost between Destiny and myself, and Rachel who I have never met before is incredibly dangerous.

Voice over Guy: Oh, I do know what you mean by that. It seems that you never miss an opportunity to push SCW and whatever they have going on over there.

Kelsai: I talk about GCW on SCW promo TV too, and I don’t think that anybody has an issue with this, except for maybe you since I wrestle and compete in both promotions, at a reasonably high level I might add.

Voice over Guy: Yes, and that why you are 0-3 in championship opportunities thus far in your wrestling career.

Kelsai: We have already discussed that, and I am not discussing it with you here tonight any further, thank you. Going back to the tournament tonight because again as I have already said several times THAT is the most important thing that we need to talk about, we also have in the tournament, John Blair, a good friend of mine and a veteran competitor that is always a threat, not to mention a pretty huge dude. Then there is Rina Takeuie, who has been in professional wrestling for less time than I have, but she has more than enough talent to make up for it. On any given night Rina could and one day will become a champion just like yours truly. And there is also, Trenton Snow, who if you want to talk about conceit in GCW as well as professional wrestling in general you should start there, but the fact remains that he is still one tough competitor as well.

Voice over Guy: You don’t seem to like Trenton Snow. Could that have something to do your previous run-ins with his wife, Kayla Jones?

Kelsai: That is really not important right now. My point is…

Voice over Guy: Finally.

Kelsai: Excuse me, I was talking and that was rude. Anyway, my point is, any one of us has the talent to win that tournament tonight, so that best thing for me to do is focus on what is right in front of me, which means you Catalina since I will be facing in the first round of the tournament. Catalina, you are a good friend of mine and I know how bad you want this because you have been the International Champion less than a month ago. I have been watching you grow as a wrestler at the same time as I have, and it is crazy how talented you are.

But I haven’t won a championship yet, and I can feel this yearning in my soul. I have told several people recently that I have a feeling that by the end of this year, professional wrestling is going to look at me very, very differently and I think that may just start with tonight when I win this tournament!

Catalina, I love you girl..

But “Play time is OVER!”

….And tonight in this tournament, I am going to take what is mine!

Fade to pink.

Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Catalina Herrera

[This may have been the show stealer, a match of the night candidate as both competitors gave it their all. Kelsai connected with The One And Only and thought it was over but Catalina kicked out! Kelsai was stunned but didn’t let that stop her. She continued to pour on the offense but Herrera battled back and hit Jubilation! She went for the cover but Kelsai kicked out! Catalina and Kelsai again went back and forth but Kelsai finished it after an axe kick and then The Double Shot for a cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

Backstage…

Janice King can be seen standing by…

King: “I’m Janice King, GCW’s ONLY Hall of Fame interviewer! My guest at this time made quite the impression at Survival of the Fittest. Ladies and gentlemen, Rina Takeuie.”

Rina steps into the shot, head held low with a towel over it.

King: “Rina, although your team wasn’t victorious at Survival of the Fittest, one of the moments that left people aghast was when you tackled Ian McKinnon off the stage onto the concrete floor below. What was going through your mind as you were flying through the air?”

Rina looks up. She pulls her towel back and drapes it around her neck - her face is unpainted.

Rina: “I actually… I don’t know. Adrenaline took hold and I saw an opportunity to neutralize an opponent, and I just took it.”

King: “Rina, with all due respect, are you really calling it ‘adrenaline’?”

Rina smiles a bit, but it starts to fade.

Rina: “What are you asking, Janice?”

King: “Well, it’s been observed that whenever you don the Ronin facepaint, you’re almost a different competitor. Trenton Snow went on Twitter after the show and called you a ‘budding psycho’...”

Rina: “Yes, and what Trenton Snow THINKS and what Trenton Snow SAYS aren’t always in line with each other. This is a man talking about what’s “best for business”... remember when TD Batterson threatened my career? What was it he said then?”

King: “I’m not…”

Rina: “He said that it was the cost of business… that putting me out would have been great for TD’s reputation. But the moment it’s one of his guys on the receiving end? He’s crying bloody murder because he doesn’t care about this. He doesn’t care about wrestling and he doesn’t care about business. All Trenton Snow cares about is what makes Trenton Snow look good… everything else be damned. Trenton Snow makes a mockery of this industry… the industry built by great men and women so people like him could actually have a platform for his hypocrisy. Now he wants to talk about revenge? No… tonight I put Trenton Snow down and I do it like this…”

She waves her hand over her face.

Rina: “So that when the bell rings and MY hand is raised as the winner, Trenton won’t have the excuse of being overwhelmed by the Ronin. All he’ll have is the KNOWLEDGE that he… a former GCW Global Champion… was being clean an untouched bedsheet… by Rina Takeuie.”

With that, Rina looks into the camera grinning before she walks off.

Krissy Sweetheart vs. Destiny Skye

[Krissy dominated most of the match over the heartbroken Destiny Skye (no longer Van Stanton). Destiny battled back, seemingly finding her old fire, but Krissy would put her down with Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky! She went for Lovely but Destiny countered with The Destiny Cutter out of nowhere! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Destiny Skye

The scene opens with Trenton Snow and TD Batterson backstage in the hallway. They are having a conversation the camera can’t pick up on due to the audio not kicking in. Suddenly, Samuel Price enters the scene. He taps Trenton on the shoulder. He turns around. He sighs.

Samuel Price: Trenton, can I have a word with you?

Trenton Snow: ... eh. Sure.

Price: I notice TD Batterson is with you today. The problems between you and him have been resolved?

Trenton rolls his eyes. TD folds his arms into his chest.

Snow: We had ONE disagreement. Mature adults can disagree without it leading to a great huge blow up. Stop searching for drama. I swear, will the witch hunt ever end?

Price: Just trying to do my job.

Snow: Try properly quoting me next time. Don’t think I forgot your interview with Rina, Ronin, whatever at Survival of the Fittest. That’s fine. I don’t need you around. All you are going to do is spin the story Global Championship Wrestling wants to tell. You can go. I’ll take it from here.

Samuel respectfully bows off the camera. Trenton stares into the camera lens, clearly agitated.

Snow: READ MY LIPS... I don’t regret hurting Tiffany Manning. This. Is. Professional. Wrestling. Tiffany is a manager, was a general manager and a wrestler. Her brother is a professional wrestler, without a job, he still fashions himself as a wrestler. Rina, Ronin, your father was a wrestler. When we sign a contract we give our bodies, our souls,. Our well being to this business. Anything. Can. Happen. Tiffany wanted to put on her big girl pants. She got emotional. She placed herself in a position where she didn’t belong in the first place. For that, she got hurt. Big deal. I didn’t break her neck. She isn’t paralyzed. The best thing that came from it, I made Tiffany Manning a legend. She is able to garner sympathy. Where is the same sympathy for Ian?

Trenton scoffs.

Snow: Right. No one on social media bothered to ask whether he is ok. Rina, did Ian try to put you through a table? No. You want to blame Ian for anything, he attacked Adrian. Ok. Big deal. He didn’t deserve what you put him through. Call us sociopaths all you want, you are the monster in this story. What we do is best for business. You, on the other hand, there is something wrong with you. No one wants to admit it. Adrian claiming there is not does not shock me, lets face it, the real Adrian Waters would have loved to put Ian on the shelf. He would love to put me on the shelf. He doesn’t have the balls to do it. Face it Rina, Adrian Waters is using you. He is praying you end me tonight so he doesn’t need to remind the fans that he is just as much of a cold hearted bastard as I am.. I won’t let you take me out, you hear me? I. Won’t. Allow. It. I am going to beat you. Run through the rest of this tournament. At The End of the Year Bash, I will restore credibility to the International Championship by showing that ex-con what is truly... BEST. FOR. BUSINESS.”

Trenton walks off camera with TD holding his ground as the scene fades to black.

Rina Takeuie vs. Trenton Snow

[Rina started off dominant but Trenton used every dirty trick in the book to take over and keep advantage for the rest of the contest. Trenton went for Winter Solctice but Rina avoided contact and connected with Setting Sun! The cover...1….2...3!]
WINNER: Rina Takeuie

(We cut backstage where we find GCW Journalist Dexter Russell. To his right stands tournament semi-finalist Destiny Van Stanton...or is that Skye now? Maybe we’ll find out.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is Destiny Van Stanton, who was recently victorious over Krissy Sweetheart to advance in the International Title Contender’s Tournament. Congratulations are in order for that.

(Destiny nods her head.)

Destiny: Thank you, Dexter, but please don’t call me that.

Dexter: Van Stanton?

Destiny: Right, call me Destiny Skye...that’s the name I used to wrestle under. Until I hear something from my husband, I’ll just drop his last name.

(Dexter nods his head.)

Dexter: Fair enough, but since you did bring up the elephant in the room, is it ok if I ask you about the events of Survival of the Fittest?

(Skye sighs.)

Destiny: Go ahead, mate. I mean, there’s no avoiding it, is there?

Dexter: Probably not. Now we all saw Mason Van Stanton ascend to the top of the hell in a cell with you and he threw you off. Has he contacted you since then?

(Destiny shakes her head.)

Destiny: No, there has been no contact between me and my husband since Survival of the Fittest. And for the life of me I...I just…

(Tears are forming in her eyes.)

Destiny: ...I don’t know what I did wrong. I do not know where he and I went wrong. I thought we were doing great. But you know what? I do take back part of what I just said. I do know what I did wrong. I have not been the competitor I could have been or should have been. I graduated from the Glenn Braddock Wrestling School and was one of his students. I am better than this woman I have become, the woman who took orchestrated what amounts to a gang hit on two individuals, nearly ending one’s career, all out of jealousy and greed? That isn’t me. That was Destiny Van Stanton, NOT Destiny Blair, and damn sure not Destiny Skye.

Dexter: So what can we expect from Destiny Skye here tonight?

(She smirks.)

Destiny: I’m glad you asked. Krissy Sweetheart already got a taste of what I’m capable of. Rina Takeuie will be the next to find out. And whoever I face in the final round will find out as well. Because I am ready to right this ship. I am ready to turn my career around and fix everything that went wrong for the past two years. The Fix is definitely in, Dex, but it has nothing to do with smoke, mirrors, or any scheme concocted by my husband. It has everything to do with the talent and abilities I have busted my ass to learn. My name is Destiny and the Skye is the limit!

(She turns and walks off.)

Sophie James vs. Karen McBride
[Karen McBride was determined to put her feud with the Michaels clan behind her and Sophie just wanted to get another win under her belt. They battled back and forth, tit for tat, and Karen seemed to have things well in hand as she went for McBride’s Ride but Sophie slipped free from her grip and dropped her with MCM! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Sophie James

Bash Kincade: “Oh… HELL no!”

The scene comes on backstage in the parking garage. Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen, collectively known as The Rising Tide, can be seen standing in front of a hijacked camera.

Kincade: “If you think for one SECOND that Survival of the Fittest is the end of the Tide… if you think THAT is going to be how it goes down… then you haven’t been paying attention!”

Bash gets right up to the camera.

Kincade: “See, me and Hugo here, we were gonna become Global Tag Team Champs… but that was until The Sovereign decided they wanted their piece of flesh against Scream Machine. Don’t get me wrong… those bitches have been stirring up enough shit that maybe they had an ass-kicking coming, but where we’re concerned? We wanted to beat the Champs straight-up. We didn’t want them having this excuse of someone else interfering against them, giving them all the ammo they need to cast doubt over our reign. And in doing the right thing, we gave Lohan and Budde all the opening they needed to take the gold.”

Kincade shakes his head, pushing back from the camera as Hugo steps forward.

Magnussen: “Don’t get us wrong - we know why they did it. We know why they took advantage of an opening they saw. They have the gold now to show why they did it. But you see, that doesn’t exactly square us away now, does it?”

Bash shakes his head in the background.

Magnussen: “I seem to recall there being all this talk about how you and us… we can’t seen to put a definitive exclamation mark on our saga. So let’s figure out a way to do that… let’s put us in a steel cage. Let’s take rules away. Let’s say to HELL with time limits. Let’s do whatever we have to do to put us in an environment where we can SETTLE who the better team really is… and since you have the gold…”

Hugo smirks.

Magnussen: “Let’s do it for the GCW Global Tag Team Championships. I know… I know we’re speaking ahead of ourselves again. Mara and Siouxsie are probably plotting when to take their rematch right now, but we wouldn’t be the talk of the tag team world right now if we sat back and just waited for things to happen, now would we?”

Kincade: “As far as we’re concerned, tonight’s title match is just a placeholder. All signs point to you and us for those straps, HERstory Makers... “

Magnussen: “All you need to do is name the time…”

Kincade: “ANY time!”

Magnussen: “...name the place…”

Kincade: “ANY place!”

Magnussen: “... and we’ll show up and take the gold.”

Bash laughs.

Kincade: “The Tide is Rising… and we’re ready to wipe you all away!”

Bash pushes the camera away, and the scene goes to static.

International Contender’s Tournament Semi-Finals
John Blair vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason

[Another hard fought battle in which John Blair was seen as the dominant competitor, keeping Kelsai grounded for most of the match. Kelsai took advantage of a mistake and started picking up the pace, taking to the air with offense. Blair took advantage of a mistake she made and went for Swing Shift but Kelsai fought free and hit the axe kick followed up by The Double Shot for the cover...1...2...3!]

Previously Recorded:

Mariah: “Well, GCW… I’m waiting.”

The scene opens up to where the blonde bombshell Mariah Starr, the self-proclaimed “Starr of All The Planets”, sits in a GCW studio. She smirks.

Mariah: “It’s been a month and a half now since I signed my GCW contract. A month and a half that I have been receiving a paycheque from the company but not used to my fullest potential.”

Mariah smiles, sitting back.

Mariah: “I don’t belong in the crowd with the dregs of society scrounging up every last dime to go see people beat each other up. I belong in the ring climbing the ladder of success. I belong on posters, with my name in lights. I belong as a marquee name. And every week that passes, every week that this company fails to use me, you might as well throw another stack of money on a fire because that’s what you’re doing. People will pay to see this…”

She pushes her blonde locks back, looking back to the camera as she grins.

Mariah: “So let’s sit down and make a decision. I don’t care if it’s Livewire or Shotgun. I’m ready to compete. I’m ready to go into the ring and give GCW a better class of bombshell.”

Mariah winks as she sits back, the scene fading to black.

International Contender’s Tournament Semi-Finals
Destiny Skye vs. Rina Takeuie

[This one went back and forth. Rina managed to lock in a fujiwara arm bar but Destiny reached the ropes. Destiny battled back and locked in the Birmingham Cloverleaf but Rina reached the ropes. Rina went for Setting Sun but Destiny fought out of it. Destiny with This Is My Destiny followed up by Skye High for the cover but Rina kicked out! Destiny went for Destiny Cutter but Rina countered with Setting Sun but Destiny was too close to the ropes and she got a foot on the bottom rope at the last second. Rina went for another Setting Sun but Destiny countered with The Destiny Cutter for a cover 1...2...3!]
WINNER: Destiny Skye

Backstage….

The HERstory makers, went out to win Tag Team and Global gold and while Lenore Price-Mason did not walk out as Champion, she did start and end the match, coming ever so close against Travis Vessey, in which she will get her chance at the Global Championship on the New Year Special, and this time, like she has proved time and time again, one on one, no intangibles, she cannot be beaten. That was not the same for the HERstory Makers in Ms. Budde and Langley Lohan who won the titles in controversial style thanks to the interference of The Sovereign, which is not their problem.

Lenore is in a black suit, blue blouse and matching ankle boots, her nails a glossy coating. Ms. Budde and Langley Lohan are both in orange and green, the South Florida colors, Ms. Budde’s nails polished red, Langley’s grey and both of their blonde hair hanging down, the two ladies hold the Tag Titles over their shoulders.

Lenore stands in the middle and gives the two ladies, center stage…

Budde: “We went out there at Survival of the Fittest and became the Tag Team Champions. I know you doubted us and oh looooord…..we made you look stupid. A few weeks before the PPV, y’all though the momentum was yours, that suddenly I and Langley would be questioning ourselves. How wrong you were. WE said that we three were here to make HERstory, not HIStory and this is no different. The Rising Tide is nothing more than a calm little wave and Scream Machine is keeping quiet lately. Now we have the Brotherhood of the Sith, my what a stupid name and even dumber wrestlers. Oh Dustin is a big boy and a Champion himself, Andrew Raynes on the other side though we know from other promotions and it seems like your very angry sugarplum. Why is that? Lack of success? Maybe lack of SEXcess. The fact of the matter is we are fighting Champions and don’t think for one little second that the three of us are sitting on our laurels, Andrew. See, we know how good you are, like sweet tea on a Sunday morning with a plate of Biscuits and Gravy like momma used to make….

But not that delicious.

Tonight, we are defending these titles against a great team, but not a very smart one. Dustin has power, I and Langley are just as strong, and WE have a SHE-HULK. When the year ends, ALL three of us will be wearing gold, Langley and I as Tag Team Champions and Lenore as the Global Champion because don’t think for one second that her performance will be in vain, she CHOSE number one and could have easily taken the last number and prove what? Now she will prove it just like Langley and I will show these two boys that these titles are part of our accessories now and going NOWHERE.”

Ms. Budde fans herself with the handkerchief before turning to Langley who stares in the camera, she doesn’t say anything instead slamming her fist in the palm of her hand before walking off camera. Budde smiles….

Budde: “Oh she’s mad, pray to the good lord above she shows mercy, darlings…… for CLASS is NOW IN SESSION!”

Budde puts her nose and chin up, walking out. Lenore stands there alone looking into the camera, she arches an eyebrow and gestures the title around her waist before following her sisters in arms to the ring…..

GCW Global Tag Team Championship
HERStory Makers (champions) vs. Brotherhood of SIth

[This started off as a close contest between two evenly matched teams. About mid-match Timothy Myers came out to do commentary. The match continued despite Raynes getting distracted. He tagged out to Dustin and instead of going to the apron he jumped off and started jawing with Myers. Tim, to his credit, did NOT initiate any phyisicality despite Raynes being there. Dustin and Langley put on a show of strength against one another, with Lohan matching the big man well, but eventually Ms. Budde blind tagged in. The Golden Rule! The cover and while Raynes is distracted unable to break it up...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW Global Tag Team Champions: HERStory Makers

(Backstage we see Destiny Skye walking down the hall towards the ready area. She has a towel in hand and looks visibly fatigued after two grueling matches when GCW Hall of Fame journalist...just ask her...Janice King rushes up to her.)

Janice: Destiny! Destiny, wait!

(Skye stops for a moment and turns to face Janice.)

Janice: May I have a quick word?

Destiny: Sure, whatever....

Janice: You already defeated a former International Champion in Krissy Sweetheart and then defeated Rina Takeuie later on in the semi-finals. Do you think you finally have your mojo back?

(Skye shrugs her shoulders.)

Destiny: Who knows? We’ll see, I guess.

Janice: Up next you face your old rival Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Any final comments before the final round?

Destiny: Yeah and it’s to Kelsai. You want to whip my ass and mate, you have every right to whip my ass. I don’t blame you for hating me or anything you do to me. But tonight understand that I want this every bit as much as you do. I need to prove to myself that I still have it, that I still can do this without any outside interference, that the old Braddock teachings and fighting spirit are still there deep down inside. So I am sorry for what I’ve done, I hope you can forgive me one day, but tonight I will not roll over for you. I am Destiny Skye and the International Championship is MY Destiny!

(Destiny storms off.)

International Contender’s Tournament Finals
Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Destiny Skye

[These two have battled before and know one another very well. This was closely contested from start to finish as they knew counters to each other’s moveset. Kelsai went for The One And Only but Destiny moved out of the way. Destiny with This Is My Destiny followed by The Skye Is The Limit for a cover but Kelsai kicked out! Destiny goes for Skye High but Kelsai counters into a sit out power bomb. Kelsai with Bombs Away and connects for a cover but Destiny kicks out! Kelsai goes for an axe kick but Destiny avoids it and goes for The Destiny Cutter but Kelsai blocks. Kelsai with an axe kick on the second try! Kelsai connects with Bombs Away! The cover...1...2...3!]

Kelsai gets up as the ref raises her hand in victory, she shakes herself off and appeals to the crowd as they cheer for her victory. Destiny gets up as well and goes towards Kelsai to offer a handshake for a hard fought match. They shake hands and share an embrace. Their hug is interrupted as 'Seizure of Power' hits and the smiles quickly disappear from their faces. They turn towards the entrance ramp expecting the International Champion to appear. The crowd reacts into jeers quickly as suddenly, the very man himself, Dustin Adams is standing behind them. Destiny is the first to turn around as she sacrifices herself first for Kelsai. Destiny lunges toward Adams as he lies in wait. He dispatches her quickly with a thunderous Death Row Slam that can visibly send a chill down Kelsai's spine. Not one to back down though, she waits until Dustin has planted Destiny and then launches her own attack on Adams and starts delivering shots to throw him off. He gets up and brushes her off; he grabs her and whips her across the ring, she comes flying back only to be folded in half as Adams delivered a vicious parole hearing to Kelsai. She doubles over in pain as Dustin smirks and gets up, he slides out of the ring and picks up the International Championship and slides it into the ring along with himself. He taunts the crowd as he grabs Kelsai by the hair and drags her back up to her feet. With the championship on the ground he tosses Kelsai against the ropes again and as she comes flying back; he charges in and spins her around and plants her with another devastating Death Row Slam right onto the championship belt! Kelsai sells the slam hard as she clutches her back hard. Dustin gets back to his feet and picks up the belt. He lifts it into the air and taunts everyone as he makes his exit.

[The camera pans open to Nadia Allen, standing somewhere backstage, sporting a black tanktop, blue ripped jeans and a pair of cross earrings on both ears. She has the North American title draped over her shoulder. She looks at the camera and eyes it.]

Nadia: Nadia Allen. Still GCW North American Champion.

[Nadia nods her head.]

Nadia: Doesn't matter if I'm facing one person, two people, whoever. It doesn't matter to me. Destiny Von Stanton thought attacking me with her friends would shake me or something. Kelsai Adamson Mason thought she would be the better wrestler. No matter what. Survival of the Fittest? I didn't survived. I defended. I defended this title. I defended my spot. I fought, I scratched, I crawled, I did what I said I would do. I did what I've done for the last four years. Fight.

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: People look at me and think because I'm not in a clique or because I'm not wasting time posting pictures on Twitter or hastagging my catchphrases that I'm someone they can mess with. Time and time again. People never learn. People can be stupid. The number one way you can spot a stupid person is the ones who decide to come my way, trying to screw with me. I haven't forgotten about you, the Fit. Tabitha Silverstone and Francis Taylor are trying to make a match happen between me and you, Hannah Myers. It's not announced yet but I'm going to take their words for it. You talked tough on Twitter. You attacked me from behind. Everything comes back around. And so does Nadia Allen. End of the Year Bash, I'm going to expect you to be there. I will expect them to deliver your ass to me. And when that happens, I'm going to rip your fucking head off.

[She snares.]

Nadia: Tonight, once again, I have to defend this title. I'm going to have to fight again to keep this title. Isabella Harker and Baal. Harker's won World titles and has been at the top. Baal and his wife want to intimidate people. That's fine by me but I;m not going to play along how you want me to. There's no reason for me to back down when all I keep doing is standing up, fighting back and putting everyone else down.

[Nadia eyes the camera.]

Nadia: This is my title to lose. This is my title to defend and the way it works is in order to beat me for this, you're going to have to make sure I'm six feet under. Or that I'm not moving. Because have tried. A lot of people have tried. And yet, not many of those guys are still here. But I am. I'm still here. I'm still fighting. Not the fanciest. Not the quickest. Just the nastiest.

[Nadia smirks.]

Nadia: That's what I bring. I bring the nasty. And I'm walking out, still North American champion.

[Nadia then walks off the scene.]

Main Event
GCW North American Championship
Nadia Allen (champion) vs. Ba'al vs. Isabella Harker

[The GCW North American Title was at stake in this main event and Nadia knew she was in trouble, facing a former GCW Global Champion and a former IWC World Champion. Harker used her power early to dominate Nadia and Ba’al. A Crushing Blow to Ba’al and then locks him in Beastly Bindings. This should have been it but Nadia broke it up. Ba’al rolled to the outside while Nadia and Harker went after one another. Harker gains an upper hand and connects with Crushing Blow to Nadia. She goes for The Stake but Nadia counters with a kick to the face in mid-air. Nadia with a discuss elbow smash and then a tornado ddt. Instead of covering Nadia charges and leaps to the outside with a diving crossbody to Ba’al on the outside taking him out. Nadia comes back in with Snake Charmer to Harker but Harker moves out of the way. Harker with a delayed vertical suplex and a gorilla press slam. Harker goes for a power bomb but Nadia counters with a face buster. Ba’al back in with a belly to back suplex on Nadia. Ba’al locks Nadia in Cattle Mutilation. After what seems like an eternity Harker breaks it up. Harker goes for Crushing Blow but Ba’al ducks it and connects with Totalis! Ba’al knows he has it but Nadia comes out of nowhere with a springboard hurricinrana! Nadia locks in the Toxin Chamber! Ba’al fights and struggles but he is slowly fading away. Eventually Harker breaks it up. Harker and Nadia battle back and forth for a while until Nadia manages to connect with a vicious superkick that sends Harker to the outside. Nadia turns her attention back to Ba’al and goes for a ddt but Ba’al counters with a Northern Lights suplex but Nadia kicks out at two. Ba’al with a swinging neck breaker and then a fisherman’s suplex but again Nadia kicks out. Ba’al measures Nadia as she gets up. He is looking for another Totalis. Out of the corner of his eye he notices Harker entering the ring. He ducks at the last second and Harker drills Nadia with Crushing Blow! Ba’al throws Harker to the outside and then delivers Totalis to Nadia for good measure. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW North American Champion: Ba’al