End of the Year Bash 2019

admin
Site Admin

End of the Year Bash 2019

Post by admin » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:28 pm

END OF YEAR BASH - December 29, 2019 (New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA)

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;

(We see Travis winning the GCW Global Championship by defeating Isabella Harker and then retaining it at Survival of the Fittest inside the elimination chamber. We see Lenore Price-Mason leading Langley Lohan and Ms. Budde to the ring.)

The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:

(We see Adrian Waters embracing Tiffanny Manning.)

Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;

(We see the ladies of Sovereign brawling with Minerva, Scream Machine, and Bella.)

That thou canst never once reflect
On old long syne.

Returning to the ring, we see that it has been decorated with flowers and a red carpet leads from the ring and up to the stage. In the ring stands Robert Lee. Seeing his cue, Lee raises his mic and speaks.

Robert Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for tonight's special presentation...the wedding of Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning."

The New Orleans crowd cheers.

Robert Lee: "Introducing first, the official for this ceremony...licensed to perform marriages by the state of Louisiana, he is GCW's very own...Leviticus!"

"Deum Verum" in Medieval Gregorian Chant hits and Leviticus comes out, waving to the crowd. He is dressed in a gray suit for his role tonight. He climbs into the ring and stands near Lee.

Robert Lee: "Now introducing the groom..."

ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man" hits and Adrian steps out to the stage, along with his best man. Both men are wearing tuxedos and after a pause, they start down the aisle.

Robert Lee: "Lead down the aisle by his best man and half-brother, Jason Stein...he is the self-proclaimed Smartest Man in GCW. From the state of New York, he is 'Super Genius' Adrian Waters!"

Adrian and his brother make their way down the aisle, Adrian smirking at the fans. They enter the ring and stand where instructed. ZZ Top fades out, and there is a moment of near deafening silence in anticipation of the bride-to-be.

Finally, "Pachelbel's Canon (Modern)" by Olive Musique starts to play and the crowd is to their feet. A moment later, Tiffany Manning in a white dress that is both beautiful and sexy steps out on to the stage. Next to her is her father, Braedon Manning and her maid of honor, Rina Takeuie. With all eyes on the bride, the three make their way down the red carpet to the ring. The elder Manning holds open the ring ropes for his daughter and Rina. Tiffany then takes her place next to Adrian, who can't stop looking at her. The music fades and Levi has the mic.

Leviticus: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the wedding of the year! You can commemorate tonight's ceremony with a 'I went to a wrestling show and a wedding broke out' t-shirt, found throughout the arena! I have been told that these two love birds have prepared their own vows, so let's get to it. Adrian, you're on!"

Adrian clears his throat, obviously nervous. But then he looks over at the woman he loves, smiling at him, and he takes a deep breath.

Adrian: "Tiffany. Everyone knows our history, so I won't bore everyone with a timeline of our finding each other. I will say that, for the first time in my life, I believe in fate. Of all the wrestling promotions in the World, and of all the times it could have happened, it just so happened that I found myself in GCW when you were the General Manager. Although our relationship started out as a purely working one, you have always been there for me. As my boss, you believed in me. After I was severely injured and I thought I'd never wrestle again, you were the only person who knew better. When my previous marriage fell apart and I needed a shoulder to cry on, you had your shoulder ready for me. Before you, I was on a road to ruin. You changed all of that for me. I wouldn't change a second of my life since the very moment I first met you, and I wouldn't change a moment of my life before that, because it all eventually lead to you. I love you with all my heart."

Adrian looks over to Jason, who hands Adrian the ring. Adrian then takes Tiffany's hand and slips the ring on to it. There is barely a dry eye in the place now, including everyone in the ring.

Adrian: "With this ring, I promise to love and cherish you, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Leviticus: "Wow. Tiffany."

Tiffany: "I might have to bore everyone with our history, trust me, it'll be worth it."

Tiffany smirks.

Tiffany: Adrian, when we first met, I was enamored by your intelligence. Your charm. My heart skipped a beat whenever you walked into a room. My eyes may have been elsewhere... my heart, always made me look in your direction. You were apart of some of the most infamous moments in GCW history, so was I as General Manger of Shotgun. I knew, behind the person you showed the world, existed the man I am standing in front of right now. You always showed me this person when the cameras weren't looking. I became a Crowe for a cup of coffee. You still stood by me. When I had my fall from grace due to the mistakes and damage I caused as General Manager, not once did you judge me. I knew I had to be there for you after the brutal battle with Victoria. And when you were going through your divorce, my heart did break for you, I never want to see you in pain. I had to call my shot."

Tiffany chuckles.

Tiffany: I knew what a great catch you are. Being your friend was fine. I always, always had dreams about becoming your wife. Here we are, sharing our moment in front of everyone here and the people watching at home. They witnessed us at our worst. Now they are witnessing us at our best. I would not have had the strength to step back in the ring if it wasn't for you, Adrian. I wouldn't be back in GCW without your encouragement. I am beyond happy right now I get to share the rest of my life with the love of my life. I will spend every day cherishing, holding, kissing-- you complete me. I love you so much."

Leviticus takes a moment to blow his nose and dab at his eyes before taking up the mic again.

Leviticus: "Adrian...Tiffany...by the powers vested in me by the state of Louisiana, I pronounce you husband and wife. Adrian, you lucky dog, kiss your hot new wife."

Adrian: "Gladly."

Adrian turns to Tiffany, both grinning. He leans in and the two kiss. It looks like it will be a brief kiss, but then it isn't. The crowd roars as the two continue to kiss and traditional "just married" music blares throughout the venue. Finally, the kiss is broken and the newlyweds turn to the crowd and wave. Adrian helps Tiffany in her dress to the floor. He then lifts her in his arms and carries her up the red carpet and out of sight.

Inside the ring, as the sounds of "Under Grey Skies," by Kamelot fade out, Chris Davids paces back and forward, microphone already in hand. His partner in Knightfall, John Blair, leans against the turnbuckle, face expressionless.

Chris: You know, in between the trees, the presents, the food coma and all other things Christmasy, I got to thinking. And as much fun as it is subtweeting the fuck out of people, its not really how I envisioned spending the rest of my life. And you can bet that this match between the Sinistry and ourselves won't solve a single solitary one of our issues. I want Ba'al and his wife to take a long walk off a short pier and to have some cranial calibration to get it through their thick skulls that I am not, and never will be, their obedient little puppet. He's currently trying out the tactic of ignoring me, hoping that by reverse psychology or some such shit, I'll come crawling over. Come the fuck on, Ba'al. Even the damn cockroaches in the basement know that you've not given up.

Chris tosses the microphone to John, who catches it without moving.

John: And though Ba'al and me, we stayed professional enough for Team Livewire, still he's said some things that have needled under my skin. Talked a whole pile of calculated venom. So when Chris came up with this idea, I wasn't exactly opposed to the idea. So Ba'al? Foxx? You wanna come on down, or make some sign of your interest?

John passes the microphone back to Chris, who stares up at the ramp and the big screen, tense. John settles for watching his back in case of sneak attacks.

There are no sneak attacks though. “Gib Mir Deine Augen" hits over the speakers and the crowd quickly begin to boo as Ba’al and Rachel Foxx step through the curtain onto the stage. Some of the boos turn to gasps however, as rather than his usual clothing, Ba’al is wearing a long black papal robe and black, bejewelled mitts and his face is covered in pain, in a skull motif. In the ring, Chris doesn’t even bat an eyelid at the strange visage of the man that he holds such hatred for, but John does seem a little thrown at what he’s seeing. The boos return as the pair make their way to the ring and Ba’al climbs onto the apron to open the ropes for his wife to step through before entering himself. He requests a microphone from from Robert E. Lee and the announcer hands him one before he turns to the middle of the ring.

Ba’al: “Oh dear, Christopher… Jonathan… gentlemen, have we not learned nothing as of late? Have I not given you what you have longed for, have we not already done exactly as you both wished we would for some weeks now? I am not a fool, gentlemen, I am fully capable of spotting when my attempts are futile… you did not wish to return to the fold, to the family. So I did the honourable thing, WE did the honourable thing and simply stepped away. As you asked me to Mr. Blair, did you not?”

John’s face twists a little; he hated to admit it, but Ba’al had a point. He had asked for them to step back and now they had done, it was he and Chris that were scratching at the scab.

Ba’al: “And yes, perhaps our overlords have deemed it fit that we should do battle tonight, that we should provide the fans with what they more than likely wish to see, but please Christopher, do not put the blame upon our door any longer. It was not us who attempted to use social media as a platform for jibes. It was not me nor my darling wife that came out here tonight, using foul language when we have children in the building. That was you, and this hostility is unbecoming of the pair of you, gentlemen! I am ashamed on your behalf!”

Ba’al lowers the microphone to a chorus of boos from the fans. Chris is grinding his jaw but John remains clear-headed and has a hand on his partners shoulder to keep him grounded. Foxx reaches out and takes the microphone from her husband.

Rachel: “You seem to want to paint us as evil, at least that is the narrative that you’re projecting for all of the peons here anyway. You want to make us into the bad guys and justify your rage, but what have we actually done, Chris? John? We have offered you a place in our vision, that’s all. And is that truly so bad? We made no secret of our desire to make an impact on Livewire and we offered you both the chance to do so with us, yet you act as if we want to enslave you, to turn you into comic book henchmen or some other childish metaphor befitting this situation. You showed no interest and we accepted that. Perhaps somewhat grudgingly at first but eventually we gave up… now YOU keep this childish narrative going with this little show of bravado!”

The fans reign another chorus of boos down upon the ring but Foxx and Ba’al continue to ignore them.

Rachel: “You can cast aspersions on us all you want, but has my husband not already made it abundantly clear that he has Livewire’s best interests at heart? He led our team to victory against Team Shotgun and did so with great enthusiasm. As you already pointed out John, he made no attempt to get to you, working gladly with you to ensure a Livewire victory and he was the last man standing. Yet we are evil. We are the ones causing problems. It’s laughable. So whatever it is you want to say, get it over with, because after tonight, this whole charade ends. Over and done with!”

Foxx lowers the microphone to allow Chris or John to speak their mind, clearly out of patience for the entire situation. Her husband steps closer towards her and places a hand on the small of her back as Chris steps forward and raises his mircrophone.

Chris: John and I win, then this is the end. No more recruitment speeches, no more family nonsense. The idea that I'll be part of your little crew? Caput. Hell, if the bosses will sign off on it, fuck away off to Shotgun and peddle your gothic emo shit over there. You and Foxx win? Well then. You get what you want. Me, and John. On your side, under your orders. No rebellion. Just service. Your family. You want a minute to think about this, or do you have an answer?

Blunt and to the point. Foxx looks at her husband and shrugs, but Ba’al actually sighs before taking the microphone from his wife.

Ba’al: “Christopher, you still don’t listen… you seem to be labouring under the delusion that we have been actively pursuing you these last few weeks and now you come out here, puffing out your chest with this show of bravado and making offers. We are scheduled to fight anyway, this is just showboating old boy, surely you concede that?”

Chris says nothing, but simply stares at Ba’al, waiting for an answer. Ba’al sighs again, shaking his head slightly before nodding.

Ba’al: “Fine. If this is what you wish, extra motivation or whatever the excuse. You have your wish, we have a deal.”

Ba’al offers his hand but Chris just looks at it and ignores it before looking Ba’al in the eyes again.

Chris: Excellent. So, shall we forgo all the theatrics of the entrances and get this shindig started?

Ba’al and Foxx nod and they retreat to the corner where Ba’al removes his headdress and robe, handing them and the microphone to Lee on the outside. He and Foxx converse in the corner and Chris and John do so across the ring from them as they wait for the match official to make their way down to the ring.

Sinistry vs. Knightfall
To say that this match had been a long time coming would be something of an understatement, as this was a feud that didn’t just go back to the moment Sinistry joined GCW, but way beyond that to previous employment in another company entirely. And boy, did the animosity cut through this match from the start! It was Chris who started the match for Knightfall, but surprisingly, Rachel started the match for Sinistry and this had clearly annoyed Davids. As soon as the bell rang, he sidestepped Foxx and ran at Ba’al, trying to clothesline him from the apron but Ba’al saw it coming and simply dropped backwards to the outside. Davids glared down at Ba’al and Ba’al simply wiggled a finger at him, as if he was a naughty school child. While he was distracted, Rachel rolled Chris up and got her feet on the ropes for leverage, getting a one count before Chris kicked out.

The fans booed the attempted cheating as John climbed into the ring in case he needed to break up the count and while he wasn’t needed, that gave Knightfall the numbers advantage and Ba’al quickly slid in from the outside to even things up and chaos pretty much unfolded from that point on. The official tried to restore order as Ba’al and John started trading blows but the fans roared and a chorus of “Let them Fight” began to echo around the room and the referee simply gave up. The four continued to tear each other apart, with Blair taking over with Foxx and they ended up on the outside, which left Chris and Ba’al in the ring together. The two men paused and it was the most tense few seconds imaginable before they launched at one another and the fists began to fly. The fans roared even louder and on the outside, Rachel and John tore into one another all around the ring. In the ring though, was where the real action was and it was evident that Chris was out for blood. He drove Ba’al back into the corner and rained blows down on him, before pulling him out again to whip him into the ropes. Ba’al ducked as he came back and he tried going for the Totalis, but Chris was wise to it.

On the outside, Foxx hit a low blow to John on the bottom of the ramp and she grabbed John before hitting a reverse STO, driving him face first into the steel of the ramp’s walkway. Back in the ring, Davids hit a huge spinebuster right in the middle of the ring to a huge cheer from the crowd and he mounted the elder of the Frost family before unleashing punch after punch. Rachel began to make her way slowly to the ring, pausing on the apron for breath as she watched Davids stand and he turned to walk to the ropes, grabbing the top rope and shaking it as he lets out his anger with a roar. The crowd pop like crazy as he turns and walks back over to Ba’al, glaring at him as Ba’al looks up, expecting more punishment…

...and that was when all hell was let loose. In a shock to everyone in the room, as Foxx started to climb into the ring, Chris grabbed Ba’al by arm and pulled him up to his feet… and held out a hand. The fans were silenced with one simple gesture and a sinister grin slithered across Ba’al’s features as he took Chris’ hand and they shook. Foxx was grinning as she too got to her feet and as Ba’al let go of Chris’ hand Chris threw himself back onto the canvas and Foxx walked over to make the cover. 1, 2, 3!

Winner: Sinistry, via pinfall.

The fans booed like crazy as Foxx lazily climbed off and got to her feet, Ba’al offering Chris a hand to pull him back up too and John joined them in the ring as they stood staring at one another before they all embraced in one huddle. The eerie piano version of “Mein Herz Brennt” by Rammstein began to play, though the boos from the fans threatened to drown it out as the four of them raised one anothers arms in one long line; Ba’al, Rachel, Chris and John, standing as one. The fans continue to boo and even threw trash into the ring as the scene slowly faded on the image of all four members of what can only be presumed to be one group stood with arms raised.

[The scene cuts into a darker part of the arena where we see a faint silhouette that resembles the embraced of hate, Andrew Raynes. He'd never felt more confident going into a major match to end a war, he'd felt better than ever. Always finding the moment of truth elude him when he would reach this point, this was something completely different. This. Felt. Right!

He was sitting there, comfortably, relaxed. Unfazed by what the seven stages of hell was about to become of him. It wasn't his first rodeo into the depths of hell but rather than resist, he was going in with open arms and ready to embrace what was to come. He knew what was at stake and having the chance to do it on the head of Timmy Myers was more than perfect for Andrew!]

This was inevitable, Timmy.

From the very Livewire that you decided to get involved in my reign as North American Champion, our paths became entangled in a web that would allow me to finally see things in the way they were meant to be seen. Your involvement with me was something that you could have completely avoided had you had the decency to just move on after Resurrection. You had the hall of fame nod and you were hand picked by Glory to help take back GCW from the Van Stantons. Any normal human being would ride that off into the sunset, call it a career and move on with their lives.

Except for you, you were on a roll and couldn’t help yourself.

You saw an opportunity to roll the dice once again, you figured you saved a company from a couple of bad people, why not take it upon yourself to save a championship from a hard working man who just happens to not give a shit about anyone else. Your egotistical self just couldn't stand to see the fact that someone could flourish and accomplish something while resorting to hate and violence to get the job done. TO be able to act with no remorse and no second guessing could threaten your very way of life and you just couldn’t stand for it. So without taking anything into consideration, here comes sweet old TImmy Myers coming to take a championship for himself because the truth is, you’re nothing more than a self righteous piece of shit who think his shit doesn't stink and can do as he pleases.

WHat you’re gonna finally learn though, Timmy, is that this was never about you.

See, when you decided to make the choice to come for me, you had no idea you were setting in motion a series of events that would allow me to continue to grow and foster my hate and anger into something more important than the North American Championship. You believed that when you allowed Nadia to regain the title simply by having to climb a fucking ladder; after i had destroyted her at Ressurection, you threw a fit over the fact that i had broken slash severely crippled your arm. That bothered you didn't it? Thinking that as long as you took the title away from me, whatever happened you would be able to move on from that and try and claim something for yourself for doing such a good deed and a pat on the back. You took that and managed to overcome my buddy, DUstin, to earn yourself a place inside the chamber at survival of the fittest. Believing that you could simply do away with me then and try costing me another championship due to your arrogant nature, only this time it backfired.

And in that moment, you saw the truth.

You realized after i had pinned you and “stolen” your moment, you knew that you had bitten off more than you can chew. Realizing in that very moment that you couldn't escape your fate and were destined to go down a dark road with the Epitome of Hatred. IN that moment, when you were pinned and eliminated from the chamber match, by me, that you were going to have to face the inevitable music for your interference so many months prior. How did you react? By doing the only thing you could do at the time, throw a giant fit and destroy me all over the chamber. When I came to and realized what had happened, i didnt bother to get mad and throw a twitter tantrum like every other fucking baby in this company. I knew exactly what was happening and knew it would only be a matter of time before I was given what I was destined for without hesitation. What makes it even more destined, is the fact that I didn't even have to go begging for it, Francis handed it to me on a silver platter because she knows what's coming. While you believe that you are going to finish this, when you came to the realization that you were in my story and not yours, you knew there was no escape, just like there will be no escape for you once we enter the seven levels of hate.

Because you’re going to be left lifeless.

This is not your time anymore, Timmy. Your time ended after Resurrection when you had the chance to walk out a hero and be the man everyone could adore. LIke most egotistical heroes though, you dont know when you fucking quit while you’re ahead. Rather than walk away though, you wanted to try and save one more thing, do something good one more time and pat yourself on the back with the Global Championship like it was your birthright. You failed to understand that I was working towards something bigger and better when you stepped into the picture and having you in the 7 levels of hate to end the year is going to allow me to walk into 2020 with the potential to stare Vessey or Lenore in the face and make them realize that there was nothing stopping me from achieving my goal since coming to GCW almost a year and a half ago. While most people fall further back when they suffer a misstep, I have taken my wins and my losses and grown from them rather than cry, pitch a fit or go after authority figures because they can't take care of business themselves. Through the seven levels of hate, i will rise from it being better than I ever have been. Stronger than I ever have been and more relentless than ever before because to put it quite simply.

IN hatred, I am free!

That’s what should scare you, Timmy. I don't run from the hate and the fear, I openly embrace it. I accept who I am and that has allowed me to grow into something that you are not prepared for. While you were just expecting to take on a man with an attitude problem, you dug yourself into a much deeper pit, one i refuse to let you climb out of safely. See, in these 7 levels we’re walking into, you’re going to understand first hand just what type of man I really am and watching the true power of hate consume your very life force. I am not just some asshole you can push around, Timmy. I am an asshole who is going to show you that I am at the very precipice of becoming World CHampion, and you are nothing more than a man who has far surpassed his expiration date and you will look back on this realizing that you should have just left well enough alone rather than trying to bite off more than you can chew and choking on it.

In facing you, i will be rid of the last thing standing in my way as I come face to face with the Global heavyweight Championship. Regardless of whether it's Lenore or Travis that is holding that belt at the end of the bash, I am going to be rid of you and left behind as I move forward and continue showing the world that hate has a place here. I won’t be held back by people who think that they can just get involved in shit that doesn't pertain to them and ruin everything i have worked for. You knew you were in deep when you threw that fit and that only further validated that I am everything I say that I am and you have only now come to see the truth at a time where it is far too late for you to run away. You’ll be forced to fight and come center stage against the man who has taken Livewire and made it his own. Since coming here I have only gotten better, sharper and more dangerous. I am within striking distance of my goal and I can damn well assure you that you will not come anywhere close to stopping me.

Embrace the Hate, Timmy, it’s here!

"Tonight is the night. The last PPV of the old year, finishing off old rivalries and setting the stage for the new year, a new time."

We open on what is clearly a pre recorded segment. Martin McKay sits in a black leather chair, wearing a bright red sweatshirt, with a Santa Penguin decked out in sequins NB decorating it. The brick wall behind him is hung with tinsel and boughs of dark green holly. He looks happy and relaxed.

"Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a pleasant day to everyone in GCW, fans, staff, wrestlers and all alike. As on the actual night of the Bash I'm going to be getting ready for this opportunity, I thought I'd take a break from the Christmas preparations to say a few words. It's no secret that there's bad blood between our two...factions I suppose. Slade and Monroe, Locke and myself. I would have been happy with a match just to settle the score. A chance to put things right where they went wrong. And maybe just a tiny taste of revenge. And not only do we get that, there's more."

He says this last in the twang of a cheesy game show host, and there is an audible groan from offscreen.

"It's all for one, no sides. I'm expecting Slade and Monroe to pull out every dirty trick in the book in order to get ahead, and I know that if Locke sees a weakness in me, then he'll take advantage. As I'd expect him to, to be honest. And I'm certainly not going to be standing around myself making myself an easy target."

He chuckles to himself.

"And I can't help but wonder if Kayla Jones-Snow herself will want to play a role. After all, the match is for a shot at her Heritage title. And everyone knows what her current trendy catch phrase is. Each to their own. She may decide to 'grace' us with the 'blessing' of her presence."

Perhaps to his credit, his tone doesn't change but his fingers twitch as if longing to add sarcastic air quotes to his sentence.

"Distractions or otherwise, dirty tricks or a clean match, however things play out, I know what I have to do. I know what I want, I know what I'm aiming for. All that's left? The execution. See you at the Bash."

With that, the camera fades out.

The scene opens backstage, just behind the gorilla position and the text “Moments ago” appears in the bottom left hand corner. The chorus of boos from the other side of the curtain is still evident over the sound of Rammstein’s tormented piano version of “Mein Herz Brennt” still plays. The curtains part and through them walks John Blair, who simply ignores the camera.

Cameraman: “John! John! What just happened out there?!”

John pushes the camera away, but doesn’t appear to be angry, he simply doesn’t care to speak. Chris, who was just behind, spots the camera and gives a crooked half smile.

Cameraman: “Chris! Dude, why?!”

Chris simply continues to smile.

Chris: “Happy New Years, GCW…”

He walks by, saying no more as Foxx and Ba’al follow him, hand in hand. The camera turns it’s attention on to them and it’s evident that no one is going to give much of an explanation but that doesn’t stop the cameraman from asking. The camera shakes wildly as the cameraman tries to keep up with their walking pace while trying to get the story.

Cameraman: “Rachel, Kirian, what the hell?! Are Knightfall now part of Sinistry?!”

Foxx swats the camera back.

Rachel: “If you have to ask such dumb questions, you don’t deserve answers. Get out of my face.”

Cameraman: “Kirian, come on, what happened? What the hell did you say to convince Knightfall to join you?!”

Ba’al simply continues to walk, brushing past the camera with his shoulder and the cameraman stops, watching them walk away as Ba’al’s answer drifts back towards them.

Ba’al: “All will be revealed, mein freund… all will be revealed…”

Cameraman: “WHEN?!”

No one answers the final question and the camera lingers on the four wrestlers leaving before the scene finally fades out.

Heritage Title Contender's Match
Martin McKay vs. Locke Helms vs. Slade Merriman vs. Alan Monroe

The match began as you’d expect, Slade and Alan taking the divide and conquer approach, Slade went after Martin, Alan going after Locke. They divided, didn’t conquer. Martin and Locke fended off there months long foes rather successfully. With Alan and Merriman on the outside, reality began to set in. No allies. One person can win. Martin and Locke did lock up. Locke was a step ahead of Martin for a time. Martin did use his guile overcome the youth of Locke. With Locke out the way due to a spinebuster from Martin, Forgotten NoMore jumped Martin from behind. For awhile Slade and Alan made Martin’s time in the ring miserable. They targeted the same knee that has been giving Martin trouble over the past couple months (because of them). Just as all hope was lost, Locke made the save. Martin was not going to be any use to anyone, so Locke did the best he could. As one would expect, Forgotten NoMore used the numbers game to their advantage. Alan hit Locke with The Rejection (Drift Away), made the cover.

Slade stopped the count. Alan looked at him bug eyed. Slade mouthed off that it should be him that get the shot, it’s the right thing to do. Alan didn’t agree, shoved Slade. Slade tried his best to talk sense into Alan. Slade went for a cover, Alan pulled him off. Slade stood up, shoved Alan to the mat, screamed “IT SHOULD BE ME.” Alan got back up. Forgotten NoMore came to blows. They roughed each other up. Martin and Locke looked at each other. Decided to let the tag team partners go at it. But there is a match to be won, with Alan and Slade consumed with there own battle, Locke and Martin fought among themselves. There must be a winner after all...

With Slade and Alan brawling into the crowd, the match wound down with Martin locking in the 'Falcion' (Sharpshooter) on Locke. Try as he might, Locke was left with no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Martin McKay.

There were no hard feelings, both men shook hands. Locke left the ring to allow Martin to celebrate with the capacity crowd who was more than happy he won. With the war with Forgotten NoMore apparently in the background now, his next focus, Kayla Jones and the Heritage Championship.

Hannah Myers sits alone in her dressing room. She sits with her back to the door of the dressing room, which is wide open. Hannah's expression is difficult to read as she is waiting for someone. She doesn't have to wait long before hearing a familiar voice behind her.

Destiny: "I'm here, Hannah."

Hannah turns to her former tag-team partner, stable-mate, and friend, Destiny Skye. She offers Destiny a weak smile, which Destiny does not return. Hannah falters, unsure what to say next, but does eventually find her words.

Hannah: "Hi. Come in and sit down, please."

Destiny: "I'd rather stand, mate."

Hannah sighs and nods. She absently plays with her long hair, nervously.

Hannah: "I think we should talk about Survival of the Fittest. I'm sure you think we were all in on it...but we weren't. Neither Kendra nor I knew what Mason was going to do. I had no idea he was going to betray you and push you off of the cell. I...I didn't even know it happened until later. I just want you to believe me...even if it is too late to save our friendship, I need for you to believe me."

Hannah looks into Destiny's eyes, her own pleading with her friend.

Hannah: "Please tell me you believe me."

Destiny: "I admit there was part of me that didn't believe you were sincere. They say time heals all wounds and while not all of mine are healed yet, I can say that a lot of my initial feelings was just out of anger. Rage. And that anger should be directed at the person responsible, Mason. Not you, not Kendra. You are not Mason. So yes, I believe you. Our friendship is too strong for me to believe you would do a thing like that."

Hannah visibly relaxes, her smile less strained.

Hannah: "You have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say that. There's, umm, one other thing, though..."

Destiny raises an eyebrow.

Destiny: "Oh? What's that, love?"

Hannah: "Well, Mason is still my manager. I mean, it's nothing personal..."

Destiny: "I see...well, that's your choice, mate. Of course, I think you're making a huge mistake. I said as much on twitter, if you didn't notice. The man is scum, he is a con man, I was blinded to it until it was too late. If he was willing to throw me off the top of hell in a cell, and I was his wife, imagine what he will do to you and Kendra if the time ever comes when he believes you two no longer serve his purpose. Keep that in mind."

With that, Destiny turns and walks off. Hannah watches her retreat as the scene shifts.

Standing by backstage where everyone can see him on the Jumbotron in the arena is Dexter Russel.

Dexter: Ladies and Gentlemen, please make me feel welcome at this time, joined by her husband and manager Victor Mason, the challenger tonight for the GCW International Championship, Kelsai Adamson-Mason.

The crowd immediately bursts into thuderous cheers as the camera pans to see Victor and Kelsai. Victor is as always dressed impeccably in a grey armani suit and grey wingtips. Kelsai is dressed slightly more curiously in her normal white ring attire but also dark sunglasses with her trademark ear-to-ear smile. They soak in the ovation from the crowd for a few moments, which they can hear backstage.

Dexter: Kelsai, a little later on tonight you are facing the GCW International Champion Dustin Adams with that prize up for grabs and if I can be so bold, you are looking very confident tonight...

At this point Victor does something he doesn't normally do and steps in.

Victor: Dexter, before we go any further with this interview, may I ask you a question?

Dexter: Well sure Victor, alright, what's up?

Victor: With all due respect Dexter, is there any reason that you can think of my wife should not be confident tonight?

Dexter: I was not trying to say that Kelsai should not be confident because of course she should be, but Dustin Adams is a huge, powerful competitor, and an incredible mountain for him to climb, so you definitely don’t want Kelsai to be taken Dustin lightly.

When it is brought up that Kelsai may be taking Dustin lightly Kelsai can be heard giggling.

Dexter: Would you care to comment Kelsai?

Kelsai: Hellooooo New Orleans!!

Another explosion of cheers from the crowd reacting to what Kelsai has just said.

Kelsai: Victor and I have lived in this city for almost nine months now and I cannot tell you much I love being able to call New Orleans my home!

The crowd roars in response followed by chants of KEL-SEE-AH! starting to break out.

Dexter: Safe to say that these people love you being able to call New Orleans your home also, but you still didn’t answer that question of whether or not you are taking Dustin Adams lightly heading into your match up tonight?

Kelsai: BRIGHT LIGHTS!

BIG CITY!

More rousing and raucous cheers.

Kelsai: But I am the only pretty lady you need to be concerned with tonight Dustin Adams!

As the chants of her name become louder and louder, Kelsai pauses to let them die down before she continues.

Kelsai: Am I taking you lightly tonight? Heck no! I know all about that mountain who will be staring back at me, I have felt the Death Row Slam Dexter, and I know that if I end up feeling it again tonight, that I will more than likely be going home once again just like the way I came, without championship.

Now the crowd starts to boo slightly at the thought of her coming up short again tonight, as the camera pans in closer to Kelsai’s face.

Kelsai: There are a lot of ups and downs along this road we call life though Dexter, and I have had a lot of ups and downs in this year alone, my first year as a professional wrestler. The fact of the matter is though, while I have done a lot of really cool things for my first year in this industry the one thing I have yet to do is the one thing I desire more than any other and that is to win a championship

Dustin, you have done that already, which is just one more reason why I would be even more foolish than so many people think I am already if I were to take you lightly. But that is not happening. You are the GCW International Champion and whether our philosophies agree with how we go through this life or not the fact remains that you are one heck of a wrestler who deserves to have his accomplishment respected and believe me when I tell you that I do respect your accomplishments. The question remains however Dustin, do you respect me and what I have accomplished so far in my professional wrestling career?

I don’t think you do Dustin. I think that you believe that I am nothing more than a momentary gnat who is a little annoying but can easily be gone with one powerful swat of your hand, never to be heard from again. If I am right about that and it is how you feel, all I can say to that I am not going away anytime soon, keep overlooking me, because if you do that? Well lets just say that by the end of our match, you might be the one who is walking out of the New Orleans Arena…

Another huge pop from the crowd.

Kelsai: …..no longer a champion!

I hope it does not come to that Dustin. I hope that you show me respect, more respect than your friend Andrew Raynes did when I defeated him 1-on-1 in SCW earlier this year. I don’t take you lightly, so you don’t overlook me either Dustin.

Oh and lets not forget it time to..

LET LOVE IN!

The crowd breaks out in a chant of “LET LOVE IN” as Kelsai beams letting the chant die down again.

Kelsai: So, let go out into that in arena in New Orleans, Louisiana do everything we can to steal the show and may the best wrestler on this night walk out of here tonight the GCW Internation Champion!

As far as why I am wearing these sunglasses tonight Dexter, well one lucky fan at ring side, a fan I decide on when I go out to the ring will be going home with these sunglasses.

Dexter: Why am I not surprised by the Kelsai?

Kelsai: Well, it is just one more way that I can show all of the fans here that….

The crowd says the next line a along with Kelsai.

Kelsai loves all of you!

Victor and Kelsai walk off with the camera focusing on Dexter again, the scene fading.

Dexter: Lets head back to the ring!

GCW International Championship
Dustin Adams (champion) vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason

[Adams attacks Kelsai before the bell rings, getting some cheap shots in. He is pulled off eventually and the referee confirms with Kelsai that she is ready to go and the bell officially starts the match. Dustin goes after an already winded Kelsai with an avalanche in the corner, a gorilla press slam, and a fallaway slam. A big boot and a cover and a two. Dustin goes for The Green Mile but Kelsai ducks it and connects with a superkick, a roundhouse kick, and an axe kick. Kelsai with a calf crusher. Dustin eventually reaches the ropes. Kelsai comes off the top with a missile dropkick taking Dustin down. Kelsai with a cross body block off the top but Dustin catches her and converts into a power slam. Dustin with The Green Mile. A cover and a near fall. Dustin goes for a power bomb but Kelsai counters into a ddt. Kelsai with a 720 splash for a cover and a near fall. Kelsai locks in the calf crusher again. Dustin is in agony but again reaches the ropes. Kelsai goes for a superkick but Dustin catches the foot and connects with The Death Sentence. Dustin connects with Death Row Slam! The cover...1...2...3NO! Kelsai gets a foot on the bottom rope. Dustin goes for it again but Kelsai counters into a ddt. Kelsai is too exhausted to take advantage and Dustin rolls to the outside. Dustin retrieves a steel chair. He brings it into the ring and blasts a recovering Kelsai in the head with it bringing about a DQ.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Dustin retains the title.

[Dustin isn’t done. He drags Kelsai to the outside and drops her with The Inmate Code through the Cajun-French Announce Table. Officials and referees rush to the ring to try and end this. Dustin takes his International Championship belt and makes his exit.]

In front of a GCW End of Year Bash 2020 banner stands Roderick Osborn and "The Rebel" Timothy Myers. Myers is dressed to compete and is wearing his trademark shades. He looks relaxed as Osborn starts the interview.

Roderick: "Tonight, not only will we witness the most dangerous match in GCW, the War Games match, but we will be treated to the match to end all rivalries and also known to shorten careers...I'm talking about the 7 stages of Hell. With me now is 'The Rebel' Tim Myers, who will be facing Andrew Raynes in what promises to be a brutal contest. How do you feel going into tonight's 7 stages of Hell against Andrew Raynes?"

Timothy: "I have been a wrestler for nearly a decade, Roddy...and in all those years, this is my first 7 stages match. Tonight, I step into the ring against a man who is nothing short of dangerous. I know what Raynes can do and I also know what the 7 stages of Hell can do. So, how do I feel? Ready."

Roderick: "Ready?"

Myers nods his head.

Timothy: "Yep. Ready. I'm ready to bleed and to hurt. I'm also ready to dish out a shitload of pain to my old buddy Andrew. I'm ready to shut Andy's big mouth, finally. I'm ready to end this once and for all. You know, Roddy, this all started because Andy took exception to my stopping him from stealing the North American Championship. Survival of the Fittest isn't the first time he fucked me out of my shot at the Global Championship, a fact he has conveniently forgotten. Andrew will whine and cry about all the things I've done to him, but he fails to mention that this all started because he ruined a great match between myself and then Global Champion Isabella Harker. Would I have defeated Harker that night? Maybe. We'll never know....thanks to Andy. His story always paint himself as the victim, but he brought this all on himself...not that anyone would ever mistake Andy of someone deserving sympathy. Ya know what a likeable guy he is."

Tim takes off his shades and stares hard into the camera.

Timothy: "Raynes...there's not much more to be said now. You have your narrative and I have mine. There's only one way to end this...one of us is not walking out under his own power. That person won't. Be. Me."

[Samuel Price is standing backstage with the GCW Global Champion, Travis Vessey. The New Orleans crowd gives the champion a mixed reaction as he's stretching out his wrist.]

Price: I'm here with the GCW Global Champion Travis Vessey. Travis, tonight you defend your title against HERstory Markers' leader Lenore Price-Mason. Lenore challenged you to put the title on the line after lasting the longest in the Elimination Chamber. She believes that in a one on one match, she would emerge as the winner and new Global Champion. Travis, what are your thoughts going into this match against a very hungry Lenore Price Mason.

[The crowd buzzes a bit as Travis takes his time to speak. He allows the crowd to react to a bit as he then starts speaking.]

Travis: I know you know this Samuel and I know the people have an idea of how talented Lenore Price Mason is. But I don't think people all of the things she's done to this point in her life. She was a straight A student in Harvard. The Harvard University. That school. Aced it. Not everyone came make it to that school. Everyone knows the name Mason. Blake Mason. Cassie Mason. Blake in particular. Great wrestlers. Multi talented. Their family business, Mason Crop, Lenore is the CEO. The youngest CEO ever in this country. I',m not even kidding. She's the youngest ever. She was a five star athlete. The training school that she came from. Eleven wins. One loss. Not to mention the other training she got. Trinity Street. Jacky Knight. Legends in this business. All had a hand in training her. The first wrestling company she wrestled in. She won a title quickly.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: In GCW. It took her only five month from coming into this company to be in a World title match. Her group, HERstory Markers? Current GCW Global Tag Team Champions. She's tall, she's athletic, she's skilled, she's young. All of these things and she's only 26. one year younger than me. She can jump higher than me. Her mentors, the people in her ear are some of the best we've ever seen. Lenore Price Mason is one thing. Sure, this word has been passed around, but when it comes to you Lenore, this word describes you best. Prodigy.

[Travis looks on.]

Travis: It's not every day that you come across an actual prodigy. People in the NBA call Luka Donic the same thing. Lenore, you're on the same class as him. I've been waiting for you. The moment you walked in this company, I knew it wouldn't be long until you found yourself in big time matches like tonight. It was only a matter of time. So for the past few weeks, I've had to wrestle with asking myself how to prepare for someone who doesn't have that many flaws. Someone who has found success at everything that she's ever done. I've had to look in the mirror and ask myself what am I going to do to combat you, Lenore? What do i have that can push me through.

[Travis looks at Samuel before offering a sly smirk. The smirk fades.]

Travis: And that's where I think i found my answer. Lenore Price Mason was training, crafted and has worked her way up to this moment. She's made for the moment. But Travis Vessey. Me? I've been built by the moment.

[The crowd gives him a mixed reaction.]

Travis: in my five years, I've been in World title matches. I've been in the prime time matches. I've been in situations where all eyes on me. I've faced disappointment. I've had my spot questioned by many. Every failure that I've faced has been built by the moment. You might be the one that's tailor made for the spot ike this. But I'm the one that's been molded by it.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: I made a few goals in the beginning of the year. Regain this title. Right a few wrongs. Become, once again, the face of GCW. As far as I'm concern, I've accomplished most of those things. But Lenore, I'm not just hunting for accomplishments. This is about my reputation. In this game, at any moment, I can be taken out. And since i have the one thing everyone wants on this brand, everyone's looking for an inch they can find to break me down. And in this last four months, I've never felt more lonlier in this place. Because I know I'm in the spot that everyone wants.

[Travis nods.]

Travis: Tonight is your chance. You made it to the end of the Chamber but I was the one who walked out with this. You challenged me because you want another chance. Because you know all of your training, all of the things that you've done up until this moment in your life, has prepared you for this. But we'll see how far are you willing to go to take my spot. We'll see how much you're willing to spill out there in the ring. Because talent, my talent, your talent, it's going to cancel out. We're as even as it can be and as I've conceded, there's a few aspects in which I know you have the upper hand. But there's where that thing I was talking about comes in. What's inside of you. What pushes you. What drives you to push further, through all the pain. For me, it's knowing how long it took me to get back on top. How many painful lessons I had to learn. It's knowing that I don't want to go back. it's knowing that while there's a target on my back, it's simply worth it.

[The crowd gives him a mixed reaction.]

travis: Whatever it takes, to keep this. That's what I'll do. Whther or not the people out there cheer me or boo me, I can only be true to the game. For this game, i can't give anything less but my all. For this title, i can't do anything less but use any and every advantage possible to get the upper hand. lenore Price Mason, there is nothing I won't do that to walk into 2020 Global Champion. The game has built me to be that. That's the different being being crafted for the game and being made for the game. And tonight I will once again state my claim as the face of GCW. By any means.

[The crowd roars while some boos come in as Travis walks off.]

7 Stages of Hell
Timothy Myers vs. Andrew Raynes

Stage 1: First Blood

It was no surprise that these two men didn't wait for the opening bell to start fighting. They traded lefts and rights, Myers eventually getting the upperhand, backing Raynes into the ropes, where he threw him off the opposite ropes and dropped Raynes with a big boot to the face. Myers continued to punish Raynes for several minutes until Andrew was able to toss Myers to the floor. Raynes dropped an elbow on Myers, then slammed him on the concrete. Raynes slammed Tim's face off the announce table, then whacked Tim with the ring bell before insisting the ref check him, but there was no blood. Raynes with a DDT to the floor, but again, no blood. Raynes started to choke Myers, but the referee pulled him off. Myers got to his feet and Raynes went for an uppercut, but Myers blocked it before hitting The Flatline on Raynes. Myers grabbed Raynes by the hair and smashed his head into the ring post three times, and the referee, seeing blood, called for the bell.

Winner: Timothy Myers (1-0 over Andrew Raynes)

Stage 2: Standard Match

Myers had the obvious advantage going into the second stage, a standard match. Myers hit Raynes with another Flatline, then Rock Your World. 1...2...Raynes kicked out. Myers kept the pressure on Raynes, getting one more near fall after a belly-to-belly suplex. The tide turned when Myers threw Raynes off the ropes and went for a back-body drop, only to have Raynes drive a knee into his face. Raynes was brutal and relentless from here, punishing Myers with suplexes, strikes, and chokes. A few times, the referee threatened a DQ for Andrew's tactics, but it never happened. Raynes hit the Xklamation point, but instead of making the cover, he went high risk with the Rayne Drop. The risk paid off as Raynes hit it and made the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Andrew Raynes (1-1 tie with Timothy Myers)

Stage 3: Indian Strap Match

This next stage was nothing short of brutal. These two bitter rivals were linked together by a length of leather strap fastened to their wrists. Raynes, who had been busted open since the opening stage got to return the favor after dropping Myers to the canvas. He beat Myers in the back repeatedly, causing several welts and plenty of blood. The crowd grew antsy with this brutal assault, which only egged Raynes on further. Myers was able to roll out of the ring, pulling Raynes out to the floor with him. Tim threw Raynes into the rail seperating the fans from the ring. He hit Raynes with a sit-out powerbomb on the floor. Myers then started to drag Andrew around the ring, the object winning the match by touching all four turnbuckles. 1...2...3...Raynes got to his knees and hit Myers with a low blow.

The two started to trade lefts and rights before Myerswas able to wrap the strap around Andrew's throat to haul him down to the mat. Myers straddled Raynes and punched him several times in the face before standing, and after lookking out to the crowd for approval, he whipped Raynes five times while the New Orleans crowd counted along. Once again, Myers started to drag Raynes around the ring, touching 1, 2, then 3 of the turnbuckles. Once again, only mere feet from the fourth turnbuckle, Raynes somehow found the strength to stop Timothy's progress. The two continued to fight each other and the end finally came when Raynes wrapped the strap around Tim's throat and threw him over the top rope, hanging him. Myers struggled for several seconds before going limp. The referee, fearing for Tim's safety, called the match.

Winner: Andrew Raynes (2-1 over Timothy Myers)

Stage 4: Steel Cage

There was a good five minute delay as the referee, a couple of medics, and Tim's wife Olivia gathered around Tim on the floor. Tim was conscious and insisting he could go on. Finally, Olivia gave the ref a nod and the official signalled for the cage to be lowered.

Andrew wasted no time going after Myers, battering his head and neck. Raynes had every intention on winning this one early, going to the top turnbuckle and coming off with the Rayne Drop...but Myers moved out of the way! Unfortunately for Myers, he was so fatigued that it took him several seconds before he could make a cover on Raynes, and Andrew kicked out at 2. Regardless, Myers now had momentum and started to work over Andrew's leg with stomps, a spinning toe hold, then a figure-4 leg lock...which Raynes escaped by getting to the ropes. Myers controlled the match, getting several near falls, but the tide turned again when Raynes hit Thunderstruck out of nowhere. Both men were hurt by the move and were down for a referee's ten count. Raynes was up by 7 and he rubbed his hurting leg until Myers was erect, then Andrew charged and hit Code of the Sith! He made the cover...1...2...3!

Winner: Andrew Raynes (3-1 over Timothy Myers)

Stage 5: Tables and Chairs Match

Once the cage was lifted and the next stage was announced, Raynes went to work setting up tables. He set one table on top of another on the floor. He then slid a steel chair into the ring and slid in after it...only to be met by Myers, who grabbed the chair before Andrew could. Myersjabbed Raynes in the stomach with the chair, then brought it down on Andrew's back, dropping Raynes to the mat. Timothy then slammed Raynes on the chair, then bounced off the ropes and hit a splash...but Raynes moved out of the way and Myers crashed into the steel chair. The two went back and forth for the next several minutes, until Raynes through Myers through the ropes, crashing into the tables, which toppled on to Tim.

The tables were not broken, so the match continued. Raynes set one of the tables back upright and lifted Myers, slamming him on the table. Raynes then went to the ring, climbing to the top turnbuckle, diving off with Make It Rain (frog splash), but Myers was ready for him,catching Raynesaround the waste and hitting a spinebuster on the table, breaking it in the process.

Winner: Timothy Myers (Trailing 2-3 to Andrew Raynes)

Stage 6: Falls Count Anywhere

The next stage is announced, and Myers does not hesitate, grabbing a table leg from the broken table and attacking Raynes with it. He gets a couple of shots in before Raynes tackles him to the floor and disarms him. As seems to always happen with falls count anywhere matches, the two battled up the ramp and backstage, eventually out to the parking lot. As Tim was coming through the door to the outside, Raynes slammed the steel frame shut hard on Tim's knee, causing Tim a great amount of pain as he fell to the floor. Raynes pulled Myers outside and started to work over Tim's leg. Myers is able to get a slight breather when Raynes goes for a knee drop on Tim's knee, but Myers rolled out of the way, leaving Andrew to clutch at his own leg. Myers lept off the hood of a car with a splash on Raynes and made a cover...1...2...Andrew kicked out! Tim lifted Andrew for a powerbomb, but Andrew countered with a back-body drop. Raynes witha fist drop and a cover...1...2...Myers kicked out! Both men were slow to their feet, and Raynes was up first, charging at Myers with Code of the Sith (running high knee), but Myers dodged Andrew, allowing him to crash into the side of a pick-up. Myers lifted Raynes for The Room Spun (spinning powerbomb), but his leg gave out, resulting in a sit-out powerbomb on the pavement, which turned out to be just as affective. Myers with the cover...1...2...3!

Winner: Timothy Myers (3-3 tie with Andrew Raynes)

Stage 7: Last Man Standing

Both men were greatly slowed down now, but they continued to fight tooth and nail. The fight finally made it's way back inside the arena with Timothy having the upperhand. Myers hit the Flatline on Andrew, spearing him through a glass door. The referee started a ten count on Raynes as he lay in his own blood, but Raynes was up by seven. Myers with a bodyslam to Raynes on the broken glass, but Andrew was back up by four. Unknown to Tim, Andrew rose holding s shard of the broken glass, which he used to slash at Tim's face. Myers was able to turn his head, minimizing the damage, but he was still cut open. Raynes grabbed Myers by the hair and beat his head off of the wall three times until Myers slumped to the floor. Raynes booted at Myers until he was laid out, and the referee made the count. Myers was up by eight. Raynes went for his own spear, but Myers ducked it, sending Raynes hard into the wall. Myers with a full nelson slam and the ref was making another count. Raynes was up by nine this time and as Myers came for him, Andrew got a boot to Tim's knee. Raynes followed this with an uppercut and a head butt that dropped the Rebel. This time, Myers was down for seven. As he was rising, Raynes had gone into a crate marked "GCW" and pulled out a sledgehammer. Myers started to back away from Raynes, but Andrew swung at Tim's leg, tripping Tim to the floor. Raynes then brought that sledgehammer down on Tim's already injured knee five times. Five sickening thuds punctuated by a grunt of pain from the Hall-of-famer. Finally satisfied, Raynes backed away, allowing the ref to make his ten count. Myers tried a few times to get to a verticle base, but his leg would not allow it...and a ten count was reached.

Overall Winner: Andrew Raynes

Raynes dropped the sledgehammer, laughing as medics and security swarmed the scene. Some medics also approached Raynes to patch his various wounds, but Raynes shoved them away...only to fall to his hands and knees seconds later, obviously feeling the effects of the pain and blood loss of this battle. Tim was in no condition to refuse assistance, his knee greatly swollen. Medics soon had Tim into an ambulence, where he was transported to the nearest New Orleans hospital.

Backstage….

Lenore Price-Mason in her beautiful black and silver robe and attire with her long blonde hair hanging down and nails polished black stands in front of the camera with Ms. Budde and Langley Lohan, the Global Tag Team Champions in their black street attire in support of Lenore and her chance at Travis Vessey. She lasted to the very end after starting first in the Elimination Chamber, it was by her choice and doesn’t regret it. Lenore knows just how important this match is, she takes a deep breath as her blue eyes look right into the camera….

“We made a creed the minute the three of us stepped foot into the GCW and that was to make HERstory. 2019 will go down as the year of close but not close enough and honestly, I am tired of it. See, I am the best wrestler on this roster and arguably the World, they know it and even my own partners know it as we each bring something to the table. I am not vicious like Hannah, nor powerful like Langley, what I am is the premiere technician who has beaten the best in this industry, hence why after stumbling early in our appearances in some match where we basically cleared the tag team field, it is now I who made the decision to enter first in the Elimination Chamber, I wanted no excuses, if I were to walk out as Champion, it would be by outlasting EVERYONE but it was Travis Vessey in the end that caught me.

Now Travis, you have something I desire, something I want more than anything and that is the Global Championship. We have a legacy to uphold, we are here to make a difference and that is exactly how the year will end, with HERstory Makers as CHAMPIONS. You don’t have to believe me; you don’t even need to believe. When I entered this profession through the KWI Academy, I made myself a promise, to one day reach the pinnacle of the sport. I have fought dragons, I have made men bigger than me crumble at my feet, I have seen the greatest fall to never rise but yet I have survived. Women in this industry for years were looked upon as frail and weak. Second citizens to the Main Event but gradually the landscape has changed. Thing is, we were never here as saviors to the female race, we are man-killers who have decided to tip the scales in our favor. Travis, you were a great champion but in reality, as I ring in the New Year and walk out of 2019, it will be with the Global Championship.

And there is nothing you can say or do about it.

We are on equal footing and this time; I will show you and the rest of the world what I already know….

I am the Blueprint of this sport.

I make HERstory and make your reign….. History.”

She doesn’t say another word, instead Lenore brushes her hair back and walks out, Ms. Budde with a smile on her face and Langley both follow her out.

Katrina Lopez is shown backstage walking through the hallways wearing a zip up hoodie and torn up black jeans. Janice King stops her as security officials walk into view. Katrina looks around and smiles and shakes her head.

Katrina: Is this because of something I said?

Janice: Katrina, last time we saw you Princess Nava Farrin was a no-show for your match and you took it upon yourself to take a live microphone and make comments about members of Shotgun’s management team. Do you have anything further to say?

Katrina: Well, Janice, I never realized you had such an entourage of men that walk around with you. That’s the first thing I want to say. If you were trying to woo me, that’s not really my kind of thing. I think everyone has made that clear. Secondly, I do want to apologize to our general manager, Tabitha Silverstone, for anything I said in reference to her.

Janice: Is there something behind this sudden change of heart?

Katrina grins and crosses her arms.

Katrina: To be honest, Janice. It was the Christmas gift she graced us with on Twitter. I could tell she was in the holiday spirit. I enjoyed it. So I’m going to forgive her for what happened at the last episode of Shotgun. But one thing I want to make clear is I’m never going to stop speaking my mind. She has been good to me, but it’s obvious if I don’t speak up for myself then I’m going to be dealing with a lot of this kind of stuff. Take tonight for instance. I’m here enjoying a nice show. I haven’t wrestled in a month. Not since the chamber. And I want nothing more than to get in the ring and make up for my shortcomings. But you have a Princess who is too good to show her face. You have a show that features only a handful of talent. I want more. And I hope our sexy GM can facilitate that for me in the new year.

Janice: I’m sorry, did you just refer to Ms. Silverstone as sexy?

Katrina: I guess you’ll just have to roll back the tape to find out. Listen, we’ve got people threatening violence against Tabitha and she’s helpless. We’ve got an owner making empty promises and fulfilling very little because she’s too busy trying to win a world title in another company. There’s a lot of problems here in GCW and someone needs to call it out and start taking care of it. Just let me list them off. There’s the…

Katrina’s mouth keeps moving but no sound is coming through. The security officials wave off the interview and the shot suddenly shifts back to the ring.

GCW Global Championship
Travis Vessey (champion) vs. Lenore Price-Mason

[Both champion and challenger are technical marvels and thus we see a technical wrestling clinic put on for the first several minutes of the match with neither seemingly able to gain a decided advantage. The tide turns when Lenore catches Travis sleeping with The Liquidator out of nowhere. Lenore with a dragon screw, a leg grapevine, and finally that leads up to the figure eight leg lock. Vessey is in agony in this hold but refuses to quit. Eventually he uses surprising strength to drag himself to the ropes, forcing a break. But the damage has been done. Lenore goes for another figure eight but Vessey counters into a small package and gets a near fall out of it. Lenore with Quick Buck. Lenore measues Vessey for Devolution. Vessey slowly gets up and Lenore goes for her finish but Travis counters by shoving her off into the ropes. Vessey catches her coming back with a power slam. Travis begins to turn the tide with a snap suplex, a Northern Lights release suplex, and then a dead lift German suplex. Vessey with an arm bar. Lenore reaches the ropes after nearly a minute. Vessey locks in a cross legged STF. Again, after little over a minute, Lenore reaches the ropes. Vessey locks in a Choke Sleeper. Lenore looks to fade away and Vessey thinks he has it but Lenore out of desperation runs up the turnbuckle and falls backward onto Vessey for a pinning situation and nearly gets a victory before Vessey breaks the hold just in time. Vessey with a Snap Tiger Suplex. He goes up top and looks for a moonsault but Lenore quickly springs into action. Vessey goes for the moonsault but as he comes down Lenore catches him with Devolution out of nowhere! She rolls into the cover...1...2...3!
WINNER and NEW GCW Global Champion: Lenore Price-Mason

[Scene opens…]

[An immediate close up on Siouxsie Blade is shown. She’s stewing, eyes ready for tonight. The camera zooms out as and Minerva is seen pacing back and forth behind her, in her ring gear. Siouxsie is sitting next to Mara Kade, who’s dressed in her ring gear but what’s noticeable is that she has white tape wrapped around both of her hands. Mara doesn’t have her usual smirk or her shades, just a look of determination.]

Mara: War.

[Siouxsie is still heard stewing.]

Mara: You can smell it in the air. When you’re in it, you’re in it. And when you’re in it, nothing matters than finishing it, leaving as the last ones standing. War ain’t pretty. There’s a lot of people, the first taste of conflict, they turn around and run for their fucking lives. But then there’s some people. There’s some people who live for that conflict. Who feed off of that conflict. There’s people when they see a war brewing, they’re the first ones on the frontlines.

[Mara pauses.]

Mara: War. Sovereign, you’ve wanted to let everyone know that you’re the group that everyone should be shitting their pants about. You really want to be the ones who run GCW. And from watching from afar, watching you try to run the game, there’s a few moves you’ve made that’s been impressive. Cozying up to the Monarchy name, attaching your faces to the asses of the Streets to get a leg up. Listen, it is what it is. Chantelle Chambers, Chanel Hunter, Aubrey Powers, Kat Kelly. A lot of talent. A lot of potential.

[Mara grits her teeth.]

Mara: but fuck your potential. And fuck this idea that you’re the most dominant name in GCW or in professional wrestling. When Sio and I provided back up for our girl Minerva to fight against you, it was because we don’t agree that you’re the most dominant. We KNOW what the right answer to that question is, Scream Machine. And deep down, you all agree to because you jumped Siouxsie here. You drew blood from her head.

[Mara narrows her eyebrows.]

Mara: And on that moment, that’s when this became war. We had been waiting for the moment to get your asses back because while we understand that stuff like that is par for the course, we’re not like those cowards that run for their lives when conflict comes. We’re not the types that run when we get punched in the mouth. We don’t lay down for anyone and when you draw blood from one of us, then we reach a point where there’s no turning back. We reach a point where now it’s now about title or who’s the best tag team, who’s the best wrestler. This is now about putting all of you fuckers in the hospital!

[Mara snares.]

Mara: We were coming for you, Sovereign. We didn’t forget. We were biding our times. But once again, you decided to make sure we didn’t wait. Survival of the Fittest, our Global Tag Team title reign ends because you guys decided it would end. Coming down to the ring and taking out Siouxsie. Making power moves. Trying to impose your will on us. Stuff like throwing Bella Downing in the garbage can. All these moves trying to make a statement to us. Trying to make me admit to something that isn’t true. We will never bow. We will never admit that the Sovereign are the most dominant force in GCW because everyone you see here? Me, Sio, Minerva, Bella around the corner? We want war!

[Mara pauses.]

Mara: That’s what War Games is. That’s what tonight is. Four people that you’ve tried to fuck with coming together and utting you on your asses. Sending you guys on stretchers. I don’t care how many ass shots you want to post Chantelle, you’re right about one thing. ALL EYES will be on YOU tonight when we break you. Kat Kelly? Throwing middle fingers like a badass right? We’re going to take those fingers and stick them up your own ass. Aubrey Powers. World Heavyweight Champion. That’s not going to save you from those cages. Chanel Hunter? We plan on turning that blue hair of yours into all red and not from dying it with that chap ass shit that you use. We’re talking about your own blood.

[Mara run a hand through her hair.]

Mara: You took our titles, you took our blood. Your Gm and the owner of this company hit us in the wallets. All trying to save you from the massacre that’s going to happen tonight. I hope Tabitha Silverstone is watching. I hope you’re watching too Glory Braddock. Because tonight, we deliver the Sovereign's heads to your feet.

[Siouxsie cuts in while Minerva still paces.]

Siouxsie: Tabitha, this doesn’t mean shit to us that you think for one second that you;re safe because you gave us what we wanted, no. See, the tale is told like this, the Sovereign have been putting their noses in our business for far too long, they cost our friend, Minerva the Tag Team titles, they decided to interfere in our affairs and now we three stand here without the gold but that’s okay, we are more dangerous when there is no Gold. Chantelle Chambers wants to spend more time posing on Twitter with selfies and shoving down our throat how pretty she is, honestly the sexiest I ever saw her was when Minerva knocked her the fuck out and she was laying on Chambers licking her face after being dropped on her head from the second rope. Kat Kelly just runs her mouth, she is a couple of White Castles short of sack and maybe should think more about stamina then trying to come off a badass. The last person you want to start the Wargames is her. Chanel can;t sneak attack anymore, that blue-haired bitch is going to learn first hand that WE don’t play, I know who I am facing now and I will punch her right in her face. Finally Aubrianna Powers, the most undeserving Champion will probably be protected and come out last, that’s fine. After we have slaughtered the other three cunts, we will be waiting for you with open arms and WE TOO could have the Most Valuable Friendship, when I ram my foot up your bony ass.

[Mara smirks, Minerva continues to pace while Siouxsie brushes her hair back and speaks.]

Siouxsie: War Games is the perfect setting, myself, Mara, Bella and Minerva are not just coming for blood, oh no, we are coming for payback. See, we are going to end the Year letting every single person out there know that WE don;t fear the Sovereign, we don;t think they control the GCW, whether it be Shotgun or Livewire. We are the type of people that like to kill factions and uprisings quick and just like these little Street lites running around here, the Sovereign is going to end 2019 with more questions than answers, that much I guarantee. Cause you see? We have her.

[Siouxsie points to Minerva who stops. The Gypsy Moth turns, tilting her head and finally stepping in front of Scream Machine.]

Minerva: How many times did you have to beat me down? How many of you did it take to eliminate me from the Chamber, how many shots did you take at me and I am still here. I don;t have much to say, what I will mention is simple, “The Holidays have come and gone, our little time off with the chance for reflection has passed and now every single GCW Wrestler on the roster is ready to get back to work? While people are gathering together, buying gifts, sitting around the lit-up tree with the train going around in circles under the base, sipping Egg Nog, roasting chestnuts, stuffing your face with ham and pecan pie. All the gifts given, the chance to spread joy and cheer, I hope that each of you were intoxicated by it and now hungover to face the reality of a new year and new opportunities. It is important for us to end 2019 as the most dominant force over the Sovereign, all the talk was how WE needed to prove our worth, we needed to show that the we united were the best going today. With every criticism, there was a rebuttal. Win or lose didn’t matter, we showed this company what women like us, left for dead could do if put together and given a purpose. My convictions were never in question, the Sovereign walking into the End of the Year Bash are confident and coy, they never wanted to see the truth behind their own lies, staring right into the real and not the phony. It will be their demise from the hubris seeping out the pores of legends that ultimately will see them fail.

[Minerva smirks, adjusting her hat and glasses while Mara and Siouxsie look on.]

Minerva: I already have shown that Kat Kelly, Chantelle Chambers, Chanel Hunter and Aubrianna Powers cannot beat me one on one, tonight inside the belly of the steel beast with the Scream Machine and Bella? You don’t stand a fucking chance for I will live for my moniker….. And the four of you bitches will learn why they call me “THE PRINCESS KILLER”.

[Minerva stands there glaring at the camera as both Siouxsie and Mara put their arms around her, the Gypsy Moth smirks.]

Siouxsie: Tonight we go to WAR. Run cunts, run as fast as you can….. For we REFUSE!

Mara: RESIST!

Minerva: And WE WILL RECLAIM!

[The three ladies look at one another before they start to laugh…..]

We cut backstage where we spot the beautiful, lovely, gorgeous (and any other synonym you can look up in a thesaurus) GCW Heritage Champion Kayla Jones-Snow. She is dressed in a gorgeous black dress with long sleeves and a hemline that stops just above the knee, black patent leather high heeled pumps, her long red hair flows unrestrained to shoulder length, and she has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. A confident smirk is written across her face.

Kayla: You cannot have a GCW event without your GCW Heritage Champion, because as you all know GCW Needs More Kayla. And tonight we are celebrating what was the year 2019 in Global Championship Wrestling and looking forward to what will be a wonderful year 2020 in GCW. First, let’s look back to 2019 shall we? The first six months started off dull, drab, and quite unimpressive. Then something changed, a fantastic idea from the brilliant mind of the Shotgun General Manager Tabatha Silverstone turned things around not only for the Shotgun Brand but for GCW as a whole.

The redhead pats the GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Kayla: I became GCW Heritage Champion. Now many of you unfairly condemned Ms. Silverstone for her decision to award me with this championship but just look at how my title reign turned GCW around. The second half of the year was absolutely fantastic. And it is all because of me. Ms. Silverstone knew what Shotgun and GCW needed, it needed more Kayla, so she gave the Shotgun Brand and in turn GCW exactly what it needed.

Jones chuckles.

Kayla: Now as we look into the future, I can see Martin McKay is the number one contender for this Heritage Championship. Congratulations, Martin! You did it!

She applauds, most likely out of sarcasm, but an applause nevertheless.

Kayla: You have earned the greatest reward that there is to earn...an opportunity to share the ring with me. I mean, you’re not going to win, that much is obvious, but just think, you can share the memory with your children and grandchildren. The story of how you shared the same air with the greatest professional wrestler of all time...and one of the most beautiful, by the way...is a story that your family will long remember. So enjoy it, and make sure to have members of your family there to take pictures, because when my foot connects to your jaw, you will be out like a light and you will not remember a damn thing.

Jones winks and then walks off.

Main Event
War Games
Minerva, Bella & Scream Machine vs The Sovereign

Here. We. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Starting off first was Chantelle Chambers and Mara Kade. The ‘greatest GCW World Champion of the modern era’ didn’t appear to sweet Mara at first. From an accomplishment standpoint, who was Mara to her? Mara showed quickly why she should be taken seriously. For the five minutes they were alone, Mara did hold the advantage for a good chunk of the time. Chantelle poked Mara in the eye to steam her momentum. Then Chantelle went to work, slowing the pace down, biding her time until the five minutes were over...

BZZZZ.

... and when they were, the next woman to step inside the war games cage was Chanel Hunter. Being the fresher woman, Chanel immediately struck with the Disasterpiece. Broke out the Fantastrophe. Chanel was going for maximum damage. Chantelle and Chanel enjoyed the two on one advantage for the time allotted until...

BZZZZ.

Siouxsie Blade rushed down to the ring to aide her tag team partner. She evaded Chanel and Chanetelle trying to use the two on one advantage on her. Quick strikes to both women, stunning them. Chantel tried to clothesline Sio, Sio ducked, caught Chanel with a superkick. Same sequence to Chantelle, except, she immediately followed that up with a swinging neckbecker. Before Chanel could take advantage, Sio ran Chanel into the cage, stunning her, then, she quickly followed things up with a shoulder takedown to Chantelle. Having been given enough time to regain her barings, Mara immediately mounted Chantelle, ground and pounded her. Sio swung Chanel into the corner, climbed the middle turnbuckle, started laying waste. The crowd counted along to then.

Things were going right for Scream Machine until..

BZZZZZ

Kat Kelly was never to enter the cage. Mara left Chantelle to greet Kat upon entry. Both women brawled for a bit, giving Chantelle time to recover. Just as it looked like Kat wasn’t going to be able to get out the gate, Kat was able to drop something on the ground no one noticed except for Chantelle. Chantelle grabbed the object, which turned out to be a steel chain, and she clocked Mara in the back of the head with hit, stunning her enough so Kat and Chantelle could go to town on Mara. Sio went to aide her sister in arms. All hope is not stymied until Chanel caught Sio with a double knees to the back. Chantelle and Kat doubled up on Mara. Chanel kept Sio at bay. That was until...

BZZZ.

Bella rushed down to the ring. She didn’t immediately enter. She grabbed a steel chair to aide her in battle. The chair was used to full effect. She was able to get the momentum back on her team’s side. Mara and Chantelle were paired off. Kat and Bella. Sio and Chanel. The Sovereign were on the ropes. The resistance made good use of the five minutes until...

BZZZ.

The World Champion rushed down to the ring to aide her girls. The first thing she did upon entry when Bella came to greet her was quickly spray something into her eyes. Whatever it was, Bella was a little worse for wear. With Bella down it was Four on Two. Aubrey joined Chantelle is beating up on Mara. With Bella down, made it that much simpler for Chanel and Aubrey to rough up Sio. Bella did try at the halfway point to get back involved, she gave Mara a slight moment of reprieve. The Sovereign had completely swung the momentum in their favor.

BZZZ

Last but not least was Minvera. She ran down to the ring. However, she stopped short of the door. All four members of The Sovereign had all eyes on her. They tempted Minerva to enter the cage. For months, it felt The Sovereign had the numbers advantage. Now, they do. Again. The crowd grew with anticipation, waiting to see how this would turn out. But Aubrey waved her girls off, giving the indication that she wanted Minnie one-on-one, that she wasn’t going to allow Minnie burning the cut out of her to get inside her head. Minnie smirked. She entered. The Sovereign did back down. Aubrey and Minnie came to blows immediately. Minnie was a ball of fire obviously, breaking out high impact move after high impact move. Just when it looked like the rest would get involved. Bella and Scream Machine rose up. They took the fight to Chanel, Kat and Chantelle in one of the rings leaving Minnie and Aubrey to battle, one-on-one, inside the other ring.

The action was violent. Bloody. Everything you would expect. Chanel was caught with The Death Machine from The Scream Machine. Chantelle did manage to sneak in All Eyes On Me on Mara in the process. BUT was quickly met with Bella’s “Crotch Slingshot.” Kat dropped Bella with the SuperKickSoiree. No time to celebrate. Sio dropped her with the Running Riot. Inside the other ring, Aubrey had Minerva measured up for the MVP, Minerva ducked. Transioned Aubrianna Powers into the Princess Killer. With no one to assist Aubrianna, Minerva got some measure of revenge by getting the three count on the World Champion.

Winners: Scream Machine, Bella and Minerva.

Everyone was exhausted. No one looked like a winner. Even Minnie, she laid there next to Aubrianna in a pleasant mood to conclude the 2019.