Livewire 09.16 <results>

randy

Livewire 09.16 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:04 pm

Livewire - September 29, 2020 (Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, Maryland)

In the bar…

A dart flies through the air, piercing into the dartboard. Bash Kincade can be seen sitting at the bar, a stein of beer in front of him.

Bash: “It appears we got some attention here…”

Hugo Magnussen, throwing the darts, chuckles as he sends another sailing through the air.

Bash: “The McBride Corporation… heh… it appears that Mason Van Stanton can sell ice to Alaskans, ‘cause somehow these bitches are thinkin’ they have what it takes to stand to the Rising Tide. Mason, if you were a smart man, you’d set your sights a little lower, ‘cause the summit of this mountain is unreachable as long as we are on top of it.”

He grins as Hugo turns to the camera.

Hugo: “Karen… tonight didn’t have to happen. But I’ve never turned away from a fight. I hope beyond hope that your manager has prepared some consolation after you learn he led you down the wrong path. Because while your minds may be filled with dreams of Championship glory, your realities are going to be a lot more damaging.”

Bash: “The Tide’s gonna wash you away! Best tag team in the WORLD… Global Champs. Face it… Hugo and I… we’re a force of nature! McBrides are gonna learn that the hard way.”

The scene shifts.

==

Previously Recorded

Walking toward the arena dressed in a black denim outfit, with a black gym bag over her shoulder, GCW International Champion Kelsai Adamson-Mason is about to step inside when she is joined by a most unusual little person. Her name is Ellie, and although her size would say that she is 10 years old like she says, her maturity suggests some much older. At any rate, Ellie is happy to see Kelsai, as almost all fans are when they find her. Kelsai, who absolutely adores children, looks up and smiles at Ellie immediately, striking up a conversation.

Kelsai: “Hello, and who do we have here?”

Ellie smiles back and tilts her head to one side.

Ellie: “My name Ellie, and you are Kelsai Adamson-Mason. I know everything about you Kelsai.”

Laughing to herself, Kelsai decides to challenge her new fan just for fun, figuring that it can’t hurt.

Kelsai: “I see Ellie. Tell me, when you say that you know everything, what exactly do you know about me?”

Ellie: “Well I know that you got married to your husband Victor Mason after just one date when you met each other for the first time.”

The smile is gone from her face, thinking about her husband.

Kelsai: “You are going to need to do better than that to convince me that you know everything about me sweetie, because everyone has her about how Victor and I met and became married very quickly.”

Ellie: “Well I know that you are currently the GCW International Champion and you are in your second reign.”

Kelsai: “Again, something that everyone knows sweetie. You are really cute, but sweetie do you have something for me to sign for you, or maybe a camera so that we can take a picture or two, because I do need to go get ready for my match.”

Ellie smiles and tilts her head in the most peculiar way once more.

Ellie: “You mean your 6-person tag team match tonight where you and Total War are taking on Princess Nava Farrin, Alan Monroe, and the woman that used to be your friend, The Motor City Bitch, Sophie James.”

Kelsai: “Yeah, that’s actually kind of more accurate than it needed to be, but yes that is the match that I am getting ready for.”

Ellie: “That’s good, because I really think that you do need to be prepared for it. I mean not prepared like you were when Princess Nava Farrin cashed in her briefcase and beat you for the GCW International Championship on the same night you had your first title defense, but I mean actually prepared.”

Kelsai tries to get another word in edgewise, but Ellie just continues to talk with the same peculiar smile on her face while Kelsai just continues to take in what she is saying and not really believing that this is happening.

Ellie: “Let’s be honest if we can for just a minute alright? How well do you really even know Total War? Do you really think for a second that you can trust Sophie and Mark or are you just being naive? Because you have been accused of being naive before and if you are again tonight, instead of that six person tag match, it could end up being a five on one assault, and I don’t think any of your “Lovelies” would want to see that, not that they probably aren’t getting use to it by this time.”

The smile is completely gone now as though she doesn’t know who, Kelsai knows that she has clearly been had and she is not going to stand for it anymore.

Kelsai: “Look, I don’t know who put you up to this, but it is not funny, and I really need to be going, so if you will excuse me, Ellie?”

Kelsai starts to walk into the arena when Ellie adds one last thing.

Ellie: “When you get home to New Orleans, can you say hi to Victor for me please, because I really miss seeing him at the shows. That is unless you aren’t going to be seeing him for one reason or another?”

There is a huge sigh as Kelsai mumbles to herself.

Kelsai: “She’s just a kid.”

With that Kelsai walks into the arena and quickly away. Ellie watches her walk away and is joined momentarily by Princess Nava Farrin’s bodyguard Jhanvi.

Jhanvi: “Do you think that the message was received?”

Ellie: “Oh yeah, I think she will be doing a lot of second guessing herself tonight, as usual.”

Jhanvi: “Excellent. The Princess will be most pleased.”

Jhanvi starts to walk inside and Ellie runs up to him.

Ellie: “Hey! What about my payment? It is my 18th birthday afterall. You wouldn’t stiff a girl on her birthday, would you?”

Jhanvi takes a ten dollar bill out of his pocket and throws it to Ellie’s feet before entering the arena, while Ellie picks up the bill and stuff it in her pocket, looking on with disgust.

Ellie: “Cheap!”

==

Dianna Kruse In Action
[The GCW North American Champion was ready for action and her opponent was none other than Betty Crocker. Dianna was quick to strike with an arm bar takedown into a fujiwara arm bar. Dianna with an arm ddt. An arm wrench by the champion. Kruse then connects with Gloria, the hammerlock ddt variant. She then waits as Betty tries to get up. Kruse shouts “this is you, Ronin” before rushing in and delivering Cruel Intentions. For good measure she cinches in the Aurora. Betty immediately taps out.]
WINNER: Dianna Kruse

[Dianna grits her teeth and holds onto Betty. Betty yells in pain as the referee puts himself between Dianna and Betty to physically remove her off of her. Dianna briefly jerks back at the referee before putting her hands up in the air. The referee points at her and reprimands her shortly. Dianna pops back up to her feet and shows her hands to the ref. He then raises her arm up high to the crowd while Gloria Velazquez walks up the steel steps, North American title in hand, and enters the ring. Gloria then hands over the North American title to Dianna, who then drapes it over her shoulder. The two exchange smirks on their faces before high fiving one another. Dianna leans in and says something in Gloria's ear. This then leads to Gloria walking around the ring, asking for the ring announcer to pass her a microphone and a chair. The announcer seems suspicious, particularly about the request for the chair but Gloria is heard calming him down. Dianna walks over to her corner and grabs the large jug of water that was resting on the apron. The ring announcer is shown tossing in the steel chair in first followed by the microphone. Dianna's music slowly fades as she runs a hand through her hair before taking a swig of water.

Gloria then places the steel chair in the middle of the ring and stands it up. Dianna is seen thanking Gloria as she then takes a seat. Her opponent remains on the mat and Dianna then promptly splashes her opponent in the face with some of it. This draws boos from the crowd as Gloria is seen laughing. Dianna seems unfazed as she then rest her feet on the back of her opponent while taking the microphone from Gloria.]

Dianna: Quick and easy. No one should have expected less when they saw that I was going to be in action. This title speaks for itself. I am a champion. And this person beneath my feet is trash. So where's my applause?

[The crowd boos a little as Dianna looks on.]

Dianna: I won after all.

[She gives a faint smile on her feet before she tightens her face. Gloria shakes her head.]

Dianna: I'm not surprised by you dolts. Wretched city. Wretched people. Not surprising. One of the greatest TV shows took place here. The Wire and-

[Crowd cheers a little as Dianna is interrupted for a spilt second.]

Dianna: And from what I've gathered, it's all about how this city has crumbled in every aspect. And-

[Crowd starts to boo.]

Dianna: And I completely understand having spent a couple days here. As I stated Baltimore, all of you dolts, your city, your heroes, all of it is trash.

[Dianna goes to speak but the boos increase. Dianna crunches her face and rolls her eyes as they react. Gloria is seen chuckling a little bit.]

Dianna: Save your boos. I don't care. i do care about you interrupting me as I'm talking because this isn't about you. This...where's the camera? Where is..-

[Dianna turns and stares directly at the straight away camera.]

Dianna: There it is. I'm staring directly into this here. This is for you Rina.

[Dianna runs a hand through her hair, her facial expression starting to look smug.]

Dianna: I've exposed you now for a couple of months. I took this title when you were still champion because I could. I, as I said I was going to do, went on to beat you and Jessica Lasiewicz, to officially claim it to be mine. I should mention to you dolts that I PINNED Ronin herself. Don't forget that, dolts. And so how do you respond? After my match a month ago, defending this title, you try to jump me from behind. So much for honor! So much for your code. Your bushido. As you know hun, I don't play nice. I don't have a set of make believe rules that I follow. I'm rough. And rugged. While remaining elegant and beautiful all at the same time. So I'm not angry at all that you tried to attack me when I least expected it. If anything, it's proof to what I've been telling you dolts all along about the Big, Bad Ronin. She''' huff and she'll puff but if you ever put the pressure to her, she'll crack.

[The champion smirks.]

Dianna: I've broken you, Ronin. Now you don't even know who you want to be. You want to be modern day Mulan? Do you want to be the Grudge? Do you want to use your cartoon villain voice? Rina, Ronin, I've broken down the walls. Because I snatched your bloody heart out, hun. I took this title from you before it belonged to me because I wanted to make you crack. All for this championship. While you may have these people believing that you are a monster, I am showing everyone in the back why I'm a different animal. I'm real. No silly face paint. No make believe stories about how I'm a mystical being. I'm the real thing, hun!

[Dianna's eyes never leave the camera.]

Dianna: As fun as it's been showing you the divide between you and I in this ring, I'm ready to move on from you. I have other challengers itching to be beaten by me. The day will come where I'm sure Ms. Silverstone will place us in the ring again with this title on the line. And when that day comes hun, I'm going to finish this. Just do me a favor afterwards. Blow a kiss to your senshi and your family for me. Tell them you have me to thank for letting them and your ancestors down yet again.

[The crowd boos as Dianna smiles.]

Dianna: And now that I've addressed you properly Rina, I will remind all of you here that I just won this match. So therefore, clap for me. Not a tease like the Ravens. Thank you very much.

[Dianna motions for the crowd to give her applause but they boo instead. Her music hits the PA system once again and she removes her feet from her fallen opponent before standing up. She motions Gloria to come over and together, they push their opponent with their feet until they're crashing helplessly on the outside. The hit the outside with a thud as Gloria raises Dianna's arm up in the air to boos. Dianna seems a bit annoyed but holds her championship up high. Satisfied, both Gloria and Dianna exit the ring and head to the back.]

[Unfortunately for the GCW North American Champion, The Ronin rushes through the curtain so fast Dianna didn’t have time to react to the charing shoulder tackle. Ronin glares at Gloria. Dianna’s manager backs away knowing she isn’t physically able to make a difference. The Ronin suddenly picks Dianna up, plants her with The Setting Sun on the stage. Gloria wants to check on the North American Champion but Ronin continues to stare. Lucky for her a sea of officials come out to block Ronin from proceeding any further. This gives Gloria a chance to check on Dianna. Ronin walks to the back, message sent.]

==

In her office, the (Some might not agree) esteemed general manager of Livewire, Tabitha Silverstone, is alternating between her work and focusing on tonights show on her monitor. Unfortunately for Ms. Silverstone, she's about to get even more on her plate, courtesy of a knock on her door.

Tabitha: Come in!

The door opens, revealing a young man... skinny, glasses, wearing a bowtie and suspenders... rather dorkish-looking, all in all. In his hands is a manilla envelope.

Errand Boy: Pardon me, Ms. Silverstone... but this envelope came for you!

He hands the envelope over to Tabitha, who gives it a once-over.

Tabitha: Thank you... uh...

Errand Boy: Eugene.

Tabitha: Eugene... right. Well, thank you for delivering it!

Eugene: No problem, Ma'am!

With that, Eugene turns and leaves. Tabitha once mores looks the envelope over, before finally opening it. Inside are a set of papers, which she starts skimming over. Something immediately catches her eye, and her facial features immediately take on a look of shock.

Tabitha: ... What!?

Tabitha shoots up out of her chair, grabs her phone, and starts dialing in a number. Taking a deep breath, she waits for the party at the the other end to answer.

Tabitha: ... Mrs. Braddock? We have a problem...

==

We cut backstage where we find GCW roving reporter Dexter Russell. Standing to his right is Sophie O’Brian and to Dexter’s left is Sophie’s brother, Mark O’Brian.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Sophie and Mark O’Brian, the tag team collectively known as Total War. At Purgatory you came close to becoming GCW Global Tag Team Champions. Two weeks ago you found yourselves in a bit of a skirmish with Princess Nava Farrin and Alan Monroe. Things are complicated even further here tonight as Princess, Monroe, and Sophie James are facing you two and the GCW International Champion Kelsai Adamson-Mason in a six person tag. What are your thoughts?

Sophie: Rick Riordan says, “Love and war always go together. They are the peaks of human emotion! Evil and good, beauty and ugliness.”

Sophie motions to herself.

Sophie: Beauty…

She motions to Mark.

Sophie: ...ugliness.

Mark: Who you callin’ ugly?!

Sophie rolls her eyes, looking thoroughly annoyed with her brother.

Sophie: You! You dumb oaf!

Mark: Oh…

Sophie sighs.

Sophie: It is obvious that Ms. Adamson-Mason does not share our philosophy. We may never see eye to eye on certain things of this world but one thing we do agree on is the desire to achieve victory. Whether you are a clean cut do-gooder or the vilest of scum, the goal of everyone in this sport is to win. Tonight Kelsai and Total War will be victorious. I promise you that, Dexter.

Sophie and Mark walk away.

==

Karen McBride vs Hugo Magnussen
[Hugo uses his superior size and strength to his advantage with a hard shoulder block, a body slam, a lariat clothesline, and finally a big boot. Karen McBride rolls to the outside. Hugo gives chase and whips her into the steel steps. Mason Van Stanton provides a distraction which causes Hugo to get in his face. Karen comes up from behind and drops him with a chop block to the knee. Karen whips Hugo and his knee goes into the steel steps. Karen wraps Hugo up in a figure four on the ring post and hangs on for a count of four before breaking. Karen locks him in a single leg crab. Hugo reaches the ropes. Karen locks him in a figure four. Again Hugo reaches the ropes. Karen goes for it again but Hugo fights out of it. Hugo with a clothesline attempt but Karen ducks and locks in White Collar Crime. Hugo counters by falling backward, all of his bodyweight crashing onto Karen. Hugo with a big boot and a lariat. Hugo with a charging clothesline. Just then Melanie McBride hits the ring. She lands a low blow to Hugo and follows it up with Evolution. The referee calls for the bell. Karen and Melanie hoist Hugo up to his feet allowing Van Stanton to bash him in the head with a steel chair. Just then Bash Kincaid hits the ring! Karen, Melanie, and Mason quickly exit before Bash can even the odds. Bash checks on Hugo while Van Stanton and The McBride Corporation walk off, smirking.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Hugo Magnussen

==

Pre-recorded…

We open inside of a grandiose, luxurious living room. The carpet and walls are both a cream color. There is also a black leather sofa sitting a safe distance away from a fireplace, with a mantle that is gold encrusted. There is a fire burning in the fireplace, keeping the living room warm and inviting any and all to join in its warmth. A few moments later Summer Collins steps into the view from stage left. She is dressed in a tight form fitting forest green dress that hugs her every curve. Her feet are encased in tight black patent leather peep toe high heel pumps. Her long dark brown hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. She is carrying a glass of wine in her hand as she approaches the fireplace. She stands there a few moments to soak up its warmth before turning to face the camera.

Summer: It’s been a month since myself and my tag team partner and best friend Jessica last saw action. When we did we blitzed right through Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz. We wiped the floor with them. We embarrassed them. In short? We proved that they did not belong in the same ring as us. We are an elite tag team here in GCW. Jessica and I were the force that rebuilt the tag team division when this company returned back in 2012 and we have remained a staple of this tag team division ever since. Teams like Rising Tide, The McBride Corporation, Total War, Scream Machine, MooreAmerica, and Illuminaughty all come and go but one thing that has always been constant and consistent is the fact that Jessica and I are just absolutely FABULOUS inside the squared circle.

Collins pauses. A few moments later Jessica Lasiewicz emerges into the scene from stage left. The gorgeous daughter of the wrestling legend is dressed in a black little black dress that hugs her every curve in very flattering way. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair with strawberry highlights hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. The Archangel joins her tag team partner and best friend on the sofa, sitting down next to her.

Jessica: You want Fabulous? Just look at the two of us individually. Summer Collins is one of the premier minds of this sport. She knows every dirty trick in the book. She is a technical marvel. Her record as a singles champion is astounding. And she is just a first generation talent. Then you look at me, a second generation talent, daughter of thirteen time world champion Andreas Lasiewicz and thirteen time world champion Angelica Jones. I can do it all from striking, hardcore, submissions; you name it, I can do it. I am a former GCW World Champion. I have been in the main event of Resurrection. When you put the two of us together you create an unstoppable and unbeatable force. So that begs the question; what’s next for Fabulous?

Collins shrugs her shoulders.

Summer: Good question, Jess. And to be honest, we can have anything we want. I know that sounds arrogant, and I apologize for that, but it is the truth. If we wanted, we could let the McBride girls and Rising Tide kill each other and then pick up the scraps. We could then become Global Tag Team Champions.

Jessica: OR we could go for separate singles titles. I could take the North American Title away from that bitch Kruse, or the International Title away from Kelsai. And Summer, you haven’t been a world champion yet? There is a first time for everything.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: Indeed there is a first time for everything. But we are here just to make sure the people of Livewire do not forget that we are here. You can enjoy the calm and stability of things for now but soon Jess and I will return and reclaim our spot. And when we do, this brand will become just like everything else we touch...absolutely FABULOUS!

==

We cut backstage. The match between Karen McBride and Hugo Magnussen has already taken place and thus we see Karen McBride and her sister Melanie, still in their ring gear, standing side by side along with their agent, Mason Van Stanton. A smug, confident grin is etched across his evil face.

Mason: Hugo and Bash, The Rising Tide, our GCW Global Tag Team Champions. You have been really dominant since your arrival here on the Livewire Brand. You’ve been practically unstoppable and unbeatable. But like I said two weeks ago, when was the last time you faced a true challenge? When was the last time you did battle with true greatness? When was the last time you were faced with your certain demise?

He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders.

Mason: Who knows, right? I mean, sure there was Total War and Scream Machine but myself and The McBride Corporation bring far more intelligence and strategic brilliance to the table than the O’Brian siblings. And Karen and Melanie are far more vicious than Scream Machine could hope to be. You want a challenge? Karen and Melanie will bring you that challenge.

Van Stanton motions to Karen.

Mason: Tonight was just a taste of what The McBride Corporation brings to the table.

Karen: Melanie and I have been overlooked for far too long. We have put in far more hours and time on the road than anyone else in this god damn company and for what? Just for everyone to ignore us? Just to remain on the lower card? Well we are finished with that bullshit. This serves notice to you that we are not remaining silent, we are not going to be happy with our position. We are coming to take whatever the hell we want!

Melanie smirks knowingly.

Melanie: And what we want are the GCW Global Tag Team Championships. You keep asking for a fight? I hope you two are prepared because The McBride Corporation will bring the fight to you.

==

Global Title #1 Contenders Match
Andrew Raynes vs Travis Vessey

[A lot was on the line in this match as both men had designs on the GCW Global Championship. Raynes struck first, getting the jump on Vessey just as the referee was about to call for the bell. Raynes, stomps and kicks away at Vessey. Raynes with a snap suplex, a short arm clothesline, and then a roundhouse kick. Raynes whips Vessey into the corner and Andrew follows him in but Vessey moves out of the way just in time. Vessey comes back with a flying forearm smash. Vessey with a dropkick and then a snap suplex. Vessey with a bridging German suplex for a cover and a 1 and a half. Vessey goes for a Northern Lights suplex but Raynes counters with a ddt. Raynes with Code of the Sith and a cover and a two. Raynes connects with Syndication! The cover and another two. Raynes goes for a superkick but Travis catches the foot and pulls him into an exploder suplex. Vessey with a double underhook suplex followed up by a Northern Lights release suplex. Vessey with a deadlift German suplex. Travis finishes this up with a snap tiger suplex for the cover and a near fall as Raynes barely kicks out. Travis goes for The Vessey Driver but Raynes slips free of it. Andrew goes for a superkick but Vessey avoids contact and the kick connects with the referee! Vessey goes for the Vessey Driver again but Raynes again slips free and this time drills Vessey with The Xklamation Point! Raynes covers Travis but there is no referee to count! Andrew counts himself, indicating it would have been a three but his count means nothing! Andrew goes to try and revive the referee when Ms. Budde hits the ring. Andrew doesn’t see her coming. He turns around right into Class Dismissed from Budde! Travis is recovering from The Xklamation Point and crawls over onto a fallen Raynes. He covers just as the referee slowly crawls over himself to make the count...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

==

“Why?”

We cut backstage to a dark area of the arena. We find the silhouette of a man pacing the floor. As we zoom in to get a closer look we see that it is Alan Monroe. The competitor known as Hell’s Reject looks intense.

Alan: Why oh why would I help little miss priss Princess? That’s the one question on the mind of everyone single one of you little jerks since I made my impact two weeks ago. Ya’ll are pissed but you have no one to blame but yourselves. I warned you about this. I mean, c’mon, pay attention to the words are coming out of my damn mouth! I said that I am chaos. I said that I just do shit and see what happens. Even I said I didn’t know who my next victim would be!

He points to Kelsai.

Alan: It just so happened to be you, Princess Love Child.

He chuckles.

Alan: You see, Nava aint the only one with designs on championship gold. And guys like Dustin Adams and Andrew Raynes aint the only guys around here with designs on spreading the message of hate. See this society is built upon hate and chaos. Chaos will reign upon this world someday, babe. Your luck and your love will eventually run out and guys like me will take over. It may be tonight, it may be a week from now, it may be a year from now, but believe me, it’s gonna happen and you can’t stop me.

Alan shakes his head.

Alan: And don’t think I forgot about tonight, I gotta pretend to get along with Nava and Sophie James here tonight. Don’t worry, I’ll do my job...or will I?

He shrugs his shoulders.

Alan: With Hell’s Reject, any damn thing is possible!

He walks away.

==

Kelsai Adamson-Mason & Total War vs Princess Nava Farrin, Alan Monroe & Sophie James.
[Sophie and Mark, the experienced team in this thing, start out with typical tag team strategy, isolating a member of the opposing team; in this case it is Alan Monroe. They wear him down, making quick tags to slowly beat him down. Nava has had enough of her team losing and blind tags herself in unknown to Mark. Nava with a superkick to Mark falls the big man. Nava with a shining wizard to Mark before locking in the Dehli Kekada. Mark fights to the ropes and eventually reaches them. Kelsai blinds tags herself in. Kelsai in and spears Nava. Kelsai with a snap suplex and then an axe kick. Kelsai with an asai moonsault for a cover and a near fall. Kelsai goes for Bombs Away but Nava gets her knees up. Nava tags out to Sophie James. At this point Sophie helps her team to get on the same page as they isolate Kelsai and wear her down, slowly but surely. Kelsai manages to catch Sophie James with a roundhouse kick. Sophie tags out to Alan and Kelsai tags out to the other Sophie. Sophie O’Brian in with a spear and then a double arm ddt. Nava comes in to intercept but Mark drills her with Art of War. Sophie tags out to Mark and they whip him into the ropes...Sophie James blinds tags in...Sudden Jolt to Alan Monroe. Princess with a Bangle Bazaar to Sophie O’Brian. She connects with a plancha over the top to keep Kelsai out of the situation. The champion and former champion brawl on the outside. Meanwhile Mark has Alan covered, not realizing that Sophie James is legal and measuring him. Sophie with Detoxer to Mark! For good measure she drops him with Motor City Meltdown! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Princess Nava Farrin, Alan Monroe, Sophie James

==

The female voice of Destiny Skye can be heard.

“February 16th, 2019, the Tokyo Dome…”

We cut to see footage of Chantelle Chambers facing Destiny Skye at Civil War 2019.

“I was GCW World Champion. I was on top of the world.”

We see footage of Chantelle celebrating her world title victory over Destiny.

“But it all came to an end on that fateful night.”

We cut to a liveshot of Destiny in her ring gear staring intensely into the camera.

Destiny: I let greed, jealousy, and worse of all a gremlin named Mason Van Stanton corrupt and twist my mind. I gave in and took the shortcut, the easy path, and I became GCW World Champion. But as they say if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. They also say that you reap what you sow. I should have known my title reign wouldn’t have lasted because I did not go about it the right way. I did not do it MY way, I did it Mason’s way. I let a man convince me that I couldn’t do it on my own.

She shakes her head.

Destiny: But he was wrong, he was damn wrong! I am strong enough to get the job done on my own! And tonight I take those bad memories of the past and I wipe them away forever! Tonight I become a two time champion, and I add my name to an elite list of those who have held BOTH the GCW World and GCW Global Championships. I just have to topple arguably the most dominant force in recent GCW memory. The HERStory Makers…

She chuckles.

Destiny: ...I know what you lot are expecting outta me. You think I’m gonna judge you for how you went about getting that Global Championship back. Sorry, but I’d be a bit of a hypocrite if I did that, wouldn’t you think? No judgment here. But regardless of whether I face Lenore or if it’s Harker, what I will say is that the wise old sayings are true. You DO reap what you sow. You will DIE by the sword if you live by the sword. You made your choice. Tonight, I make mine and tonight I CHOOSE to kick the ever loving crap outta whichever one of you is gutsy enough to take me on! I CHOOSE to take that GCW Global Championship away from you! And tonight I CHOOSE to make my own destiny!

==

Global Championship Match
Destiny Skye vs Lenore Price Mason (c) OR Isabella Harker (c)

Malcolm Stride asked Lenore and Isabella who would be the one to step forward to defend the Global Championship. Isabella nodded. Lenore stepped out of the ring.

The first bit of the match was Isabella and Destiny feeling each other out. Neither wanting to make a mistake. The challenger knew she was dealing with the much larger stronger woman; so she did her best not to get caught. Destiny did manage to keep Harker at arms length at first, around five minutes into the contest Lenore tripped up Destiny as she bounced off the ropes, the slight distraction allowed Harker to connect her boot to the side of Destiny’s face sending her through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

It was then Harker unleashed a barrage of suplexes. Belly to Belly. Belly to Back. Overhead suplexes. She was focused on grinding Destiny to the ground. With each passing kick out by Destiny, Harker shook her head.

Destiny did manage to get back into things. A Harker powerbomb attempt was reversed into a hurricanrana. Destiny nailed a couple drop kicks in a row. Went to the middle rope, leaped off, connected with a Tornado DDT. Went back to the top rope. Leaped off for a splash. She tried for the cover, was able to manage a two count.

Harker stopped her momentum with a spinebuster later on.

She dusted her hands indicating that the end was near.

She valued Destiny in the air, she was looking to follow up with the heart punch to complete “The Stack.” Destiny managed to avoid it by bringing Harker down with a three fourths neckbreaker (Destiny Cutter). The crowd popped. Lenore couldn’t believe it. Was this really how the Co Championship reign was going to end? Harker was flat on her stomach. Destiny had to roll Harker over to make the pin. She managed to hook one of her legs. What Destiny, too tired to be completely aware, that Isabella’s free leg was close enough to the rope where her long legs proved to be the difference in getting her foot on the bottom rope.

Safe to say Destiny wasn’t pleased. She banged the mat, urging Isabella to get up. She tried to a Destiny Cutter again. Isabella held Destiny shoved off. Quickly followed up with a big boot. Picked he up, vaulted her in the air, this time where was no escaping the Heart Punch. The Stake was delivered to Destiny’s title hopes as Malcolm counted one-two-three.

Winner: (AND STILL) Co Global Champion, Isabella Harker.

After Isabella’s hand was raised, she rolled out the ring. She joined Lenore. Both of them headed up the ramp.

"Giannis" plays.

Travis Vessey made his way out. He appalled Isabella on a job well done. The show ended with Travis and the Co Global Champions locking eyes fully aware of the history that connects the three of them.