Shotgun 09.15 <results>

randy

Shotgun 09.15 <results>

Post by randy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:34 am

Backstage, Kendra Classic and Hannah Myers, the duo known as Wrestling's Most Wanted are dressed to compete in their upcoming third match in a best of five series against Scream Machine. The beautiful Kendra Classic smirks into the camera as her partner Hannah starts to speak.

Hannah: "All tied up at one win a piece. I know we caught you two off-guard at Purgatory, and based on what we saw from you two Shotguns ago, you may have finally opened your eyes to who you are up against."

Kendra: "Maybe."

Hannah chuckles and shrugs a shoulder.

Hannah: "Right. Before Purgatory, you two just saw WMW as two pretty little princesses who are just here to raise the young adult male demographic. I mean, we obviously do that better than you two hags, but the point is...you waaay underestimated who we really are."

Kendra: "As former Global Tag-Team Champions, yourself, we'd think you'd have more respect for fellow World Tag-Team Champions, but apparently, not so much."

Hannah shakes her head.

Kendra: "Do you get it now Mara? Siouxsie? Do you now understand what you're up against? It was not all that long before Silverstone booked this best of 5 that Hannah and I had made a resolution. That resolution was to capture our second World Tag-Team Championship. To get there, we know what we have to do. We know we have to get past you two...and we're going to."

Hannah: "Don't get us wrong. Unlike you two egomaniacs, we're not selling our opponents short. We realize that we're going to have to bust our asses and be better than our absolute best in order to defeat one of the best tag-teams in GCW. Yes, we see Scream Machine as one of the very best teams in GCW. You're right up there with, well...us."

The two girls giggle.

Hannah: "We don't have to cut three hour promos talking about how badass we are. We don't have to pick fights with our boss to make ourselves feel relevant."

Kendra: "Our strategy is much simpler than that. We win matches. Set 'em up and we'll knock 'em down. Like Hannah said, we hope you're taking WMW seriously now. If you're not? You'll be that much easier to knock down."

--

AJ Helms In Action

Who would test AJ Helms this evening?

None other than Twinkletoes McFingerbang.

Judging by the look on AJ’s face he was clearly insulted Tabitha would put him in the ring with such a loser. As has become customary, Twinkletoes McFingerbang pointed at AJ. To which AJ swung his leg wildy at GCW’s resident enhancement talent, connecting with his finger. AJ quickly followed up with a forearm to the face that knocked Twinkletoes down.

AJ then went to the ring apron, waited for Twinkletoes to get up. Dropped him again with a Springboard Flying Forearm. One New Jersey Neckbreaker later, AJ Helms finished off Twinkletoes.

Winner: AJ Helms.

For good measure he picked up Twinkletoes McFingerbang. He tossed him over the top rope like he’s a piece of garbage. Without allowing the referee to raise his arm, he slides out the ring, storms to the back.

--

[We cut backstage to a very animated Mara Kade, standing and pacing around gorilla with Siouxsie Blade. Both are sporting their ring gear; Siouxsie dressed in a “Kade/Blade 2020” red and black t-shirt, Mara in a black, red and silver “Resist, Refuse, Reclaim” t-shirt with a black and red jacket. The shades are rested on top of her head. They’re not looking at the cameras right away, as Mara is heard mouthing off a few things, snarl on her face.]

Mara: I’m ready...I’m ready. I’m ready to fuck them up.

{Mara turns to Siouxsie and grabs her by the shoulders. Her back is against the camera and she’s seen touching foreheads with Siouxsie before parting and they touch knuckles. Mara then leans up against the wall before crouching down. Siouxsie also does the same and Mara then puts the shades on her face.]

Mara: Match 3. Best of 5. So called Wrestling’s Most Wanted. Versus Scream Machine. Split 1-1. We had our backs on the walls in match 2. We couldn’t go down 2-0. So we got your asses before you could even get to the ring. Call it unfair. Call it cheating. We call it winning. Fucking Brittany Kayl talks and talks and talks about being someone who you can build the company around. Who fucking cares? Our girl Minnie beat you straight up and she’s now about to do what she does best in other places. Who cares about benign GCW through and through? Winning equals big matches. Big matches equals more money. More money equals GCW, all these other companies come to you, rather than the other way around.

Doesn’t matter where we’re at. We’re not lucky to be here. GCW is lucky to have us. That’s what puts me, Minerva, Siouxsie above the rest of these fuckers. In matches like hers a month ago, ours in Match 2, when we need to prove what we say about ourselves is true, we deliver. We understand that we are three of the best wrestlers and any company would want to have us. It’s not rocket science. The people who are at the top, they win matches like Minerva did a month ago against the World champion who beat her for the title. They win matches like we did, down 0-1 with 0-2 staring right at us if we lost. People love to talk sht to me and Siouxsie because we think of ourselves as the absolute best tag team and by the way fuckers, look at the last three years. We’re proven. But yeah, we’re going to talk our shit. Down 0-1. 0-2. 1-1. We’re going to talk our shit because we know our worth. We know how good we are. We know how much we’ve worked to get to this level of wrestling.

[Mara looks at Siouxsie before turning to the camera.]

Mara: Kendra, Hannah. This is now a best of 3 series. You stole Match 1. We responded accordingly. And now you’re going to have to beat us 2 out of 3 matches potentially. It’s not the other way around. We had our bad match in Match 1. What you saw in Match 2, that’s who we’ve been the last three years. And so tonight, it’s another big match. This series is going to swing in someone’s favor. This is nothing new to me and Siouxsie. We’ve been in big matches. Couple of years ago, when we didn’t have that experience, maybe your chances of beating us would be better. Not tonight. We took your shot and I’m sure we’re going to take another one. Because now the pressure’s on you to respond. Now you’re forced to have your backs on the wall. But the difference between us is that we’re not taking our foot off the fucking gas. We’re not celebrating over one fucking win. Job’s not finished. This series isn’t over for us until we get 3 wins over you and we’re the number one contenders to the Tag Team titles. And like Match 2, when they play our music and we pass through the curtains and we see our fans cheering us, your fans booing us, we’re going to feel at home. Because like Minerva, Scream Machine doesn’t crack when stakes are involved. And once again, we’re going to kick the dogshit out of you and at the end of it? We’re going to be up 2-1. As the kids would say, hold that L for us, motherfuckers.

(Mara turns to Siouxsie who rolls her eyes, she is still upset about being pinned in the first match, but made up for it in the second one. Now Siouxsie wants one thing, to go up 2-1 like her tag team partner. Kendra and Hannah have been a thorn on their side, but a tag team like them who had a great 2019 need to get their footing back. Siouxsie tilts her head and speaks…)

Siouxsie: Isn’t this like the same old song and dance? Charles here has told me that I need to bite Hannah’s foot , this time take a couple of toes with it. Now, I’m not the fetish type, okay maybe I am but that doesn’t mean I have something for Hannah. Oh no, see what it means is that tonight, I’m going to have my way with Hannah while Mara kicks Kendra in the cocksucker. Yeah, I know, stop degrading women, I get it, whatever. The fact is we are the best tag team in like ever, yet when we were traded here, all we have done is fight Wrestling’s Most Obnoxious, and sure they are a great tag team but come on, all I hear is how everyone plays up all these teams but us, why? Do you think we have fallen? Are we like coasting now? Has the Scream machine not scare anyone anymore? If that is the case, you are all dumber than even I thought.

(Mara nods in agreement as Siouxsie shakes her head, looking more and more agitated. She continues to speak.)

Siouxsie: See, I like to be twisted, have a little bit of fun, show why I am this fucking crazy, but instead, I am getting angrier and angrier by the minute and that is bad news for someone. Oh yeah, you think that things are going to get any better, that suddenly the Scream Machine is going to wither and die, oh no. Let me tell you what is going to happen, we will win this series, we will take what we want and then we will be the Tag Team Champions again. No more pittle pattle, I am fucking done with this shit! I so want to go postal on these two bithes especially you Hannah! Oh yeah and then after I am done, Charles wants to skull fuck you, cunt!

(Mara starts to laugh as Siouxsie is pulling her hair out cackling…)

Siouxsie: REFUSE! RESIST! RECLAIM! Run bitches, run as fast as you can!

(Siouxsie glares into the camera with her green eyes as Mara lowers her sunglasses and winks.)

--

Best of Five
Match Three
Wrestling’s Most Wanted vs Scream Machine

Scream Machine, 1.

Wrestling’s Most Wanted, 1.

Who would take this one?

This time around it was WMW who got the early jump on Scream Machine remembering how the last match began with Scream Machine being the aggressors. The approach worked early on.

The turning point in the match was when Hannah Myers was on the outside with Sio. She charged at Sio going for who knows what. We wouldn’t find out. Sio drop toe holed Hannah shoulder first into the ring steps. To add insult to injury, she trapped Hannah’s arm between the ring steps. Both Mara and Sio stomped on the ring steps, adding to the pain.

Sio and Mara took turns working over the right shoulder. Hannah proved to be tougher than one would imagine. Hannah managed to hit a stunner on Sio, giving her a chance to make the tag to Kendra who used the hot tag to her advantage.

Towards the end of the match, Hannah Myers blind tagged herself back into the match. She charged at Mara Kade who was in the corner. Sio was there to pull Mara out the way at the last second. Hannah collided shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Already having her arm worked over during the match, Mara made the seamless transition into Tragic Kingdom. Sio was already on the case, intercepting Kendra Classic. Hannah had no choice to fight another day by tapping out.

Winners: Scream Machine (by submission)

Before Sio and Mara can celebrate, Tabitha Silverstone walks out on the stage to a chorus of boos. She waits for the crowd to die down. Bringing the mic to her lips she says.

Silverstone: Congratulations on the hard fought victory. Only one more win to challenge for the World Tag Team Titles... or so you think.

Tabs pauses. Mara and Sio look confused. Their confusion won’t last long.

Silverstone: As you are aware, the Heritage Championship had to be vacated due to injury. The bit of news I didn’t release was the World Tag Team Championships had to be vacated as well. Can’t go into the details. All you need to know ladies is whether it is you or Wrestling’s Most Wanted, the winner of the Best of Five will become the brand new GCW World Tag Team Champions.

The crowd roars. This brings a smile to SM’s face knowing they have one more win to secure.

Silverstone: One last thing. In the event Wrestling’s Most Wanted wins in two weeks, the deciding match will be a ladder match. Something to think about. Carry on.

Tabitha turns around. She heads to the back. “Cat Tongue” by The Flytraps play as Sio and Mara start talking among themselves.

--

Cameras go backstage to show Dexter Russell standing by with Livvie Nelson. Before Dexter can even speak, Livvie beams a cheesy smile and waves to the cameras. Dexter clears his throat before he begins.

Dexter Russell: I'm backstage with Livvie Nelson who is taking on perhaps her biggest challenge since she arrived on the scene here when she takes on D'Nae Moore tonight. Livvie, are you ready to take on a challenge like this?

Livvie: I don't see why not, Dexy. I've beaten in the head of so many blokes in GCW that I feel like I'm ready for anyone. What makes D'Nae so special? Is it because she trained at some fancy school in America? I trained at the Braddock School. I trained with some of the best wrestlers this industry has ever seen in a school run by the family of the very woman who owns this company. Why should I believe she's so much better than me?

Dexter blinks a few times and then leans in.

Dexter: Well... she is a former tag team champion and she is an accomplished singles wrestler in her short time in GCW aslo.

Livvie rolls her eyes and puts a hand on Dexter's shoulder as she leans into the microphone.

Livvie: Why should all of that matter? Has she been in the ring with someone as dynamic as me?

Dexter: I mean, I don't know?

Livvie: You don't know? Well fine. We'll say no. She has not. So I have no problem going in there and knocking her in the mouth and taking a win. I don't care if you think I can't do it, Dexy. I won that case that earned me the services of a butler. What else do I have to do to prove to you, to prove to everyone, that Livvie Nelson is ready for anything?

Dexter: Livvie, D'Nae is no joke. Like I said, this is easily the biggest test you've had.

Livvie: And if I fail it, what? You fire me Dexy?

Dexter: That's not really in my job description.

Dexter looks nervous and Livvie grins and gives him a playful shove.

Livvie: I'm just giving you shit, darling. Truth is, I've been preparing for D'Nae. I know this is going to be a difficult match for me. She isn't gonna just roll over and lay down. You have to really take it to her. I like that. I like a good fight. I imagine we'll just both have to keep trading blows and big moves until someone goes down for good. How about that, Dexy?

Dexter swallows and nods.

Dexter: I suppose that sounds like a plan.

Livvie: Ok then. Good chat, mate.

Livvie gives Dexter a big swat to the butt and walks in front of him and off camera as Dexter turns beat red and looks at the camera.

Dexter: Umm... back to you then...

--

Nadia Allen In Action

Nadia’s opponent for the night?

Donald "Hot & Spicy" McChicken

He hasn’t been in action in months. The bigger question than that would be, why put him in the ring with Nadia Allen knowing he hasn’t been in the ring in months?

Nadia immediately decks him with a spinning backfist. Not letting up, she mounted Donald, driving repeated forearms into his head. He tried covering up as best he could. Nadia got some solid shots in. She grabbed his arm, applied a cross arm breaker. He screamed in pain. He tapped the mat twice... before he could slap the match for the third time she let go of his arm, not wanting to end the match like that. She pulled him up, yanked his arm so he crashed down to the mat. Dragging him to the turnbuckle, she stepped on the middle rope. Waited for him to sit up. She connected with her double knees to his back, completing the Snake Charmer.

The three count was academic.

Winner: Nadia Allen.

Referee Robert Downey raised Nadia’s hand in victory. All she did was make the belt motion to remind the everyone watching she still has her eyes on the World Championship.

--

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.]

RECORDED EARLIER TODAY

[The static goes away. It's then replaced by M.A.E.V.E, standing in the row of seats in Amaile Arena. The rows are empty. There's no fans. Her gaze is unwavering. Her face wears a scowl. Black and yellow Kowloon shirt with black overalls is her attire.]

M.A.E.V.E: Chanel Hunter....fuck you.

[Middle finger to the camera.]

M.A.E.V.E: You wear fancy clothes. Gucci, Prada. Like a Boss, you say. You look down on people. You have a lot of money. You have a lot of friends who do the same things. Jump people. Talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and...Fuck you.

[Another middle finger.]

M.A.E.V.E: I'm not jealous. I'm angry. I'm not bitter. I'm filled with contempt. I don't wish to be consumed with that garbage like you do. I wish to burn it. I wish I could grab your clothes, your money, everything you love and burned it. I would burn every last possession you had. Everything you brag about? What if it was gone? Could no longer talk down to people. Maybe you would crack.

You probably think of me as the gum on the bottom of your shoe. Think I'm fucked up. Or I looked like trash. Didn't grow up like you. Didn't have the possessions like you. I don't look like you. I don't dress like you. I don't act like you. I don't like the things you like. I don't have the connections like you. All this, in your eyes, makes you better than me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Margaret Wolfe Hungerford.

You have hard eyes. You see me for what I wear, what I look like.

I have soft eyes.

I see you. I see everything about you. Who you are, why you are that way, how you think. I see you.

We see things differently. You see tonight as just another match. I'm just an opponent. A face. I could be anyone to you. I'm irrelevant. I'm nothing. I'm a planet who orbits around you.

What you don't see is that I'm a fucking killer in that ring.

I'm a ticking time bomb who's been waiting and waiting and waiting for this night ever since the card for this show was announced. I've thought long and hard about what I'm going to do to you.

How you won't be able to stop me.

You're the X Division Champion. You should thank whoever God you believe it that your belt isn't on the line. Because I'm going to hound you. I don't like you. But I at least know that you're good.

So kicking your teeth down your throat and leaving you laying on the mat as the referee raises my hand as the winner of the match is going to be so fucking satisfying. And you know what? I bet the people here will like that because it's FUCK. YOU. Chanel Hunter.

[She gives one last middle finger before running up to the camera and slapping it away.}

[Abruptly, it's a new shot. Same location. Akeem The Supreme and Savino are now sitting in the seats. No M.A.E.V.E. Akeem is seen turning his head to the camera. Savino then stands up and removes the hood from his head. Dressed in the Kowloon hoodie and black sweatpants.]

Savino: She wasn't the only one happy to see the card for tonight. Not everyday you get to face the World Champion. Brittany Kayl, you are the best wrestler on this brand. I can say that because you have the number one belt on this brand. That is a fact and I only talk in facts. Like M.A.E.V.E, when i saw that card, a smile came on my face. I knew the opportunity that was presented to me. Main event against the best wrestler on the brand. I'm excited. I trained and all I could think about was tonight. I'm like a kid, running down the stairs to see what Santa left me for Christmas.

This is my Christmas present. Brittany Kayl, I respect the hunger. I respect what you're about. And I know after you dropped a fall to Minerva a month ago, you're going to want to make sure the same thing doesn't happen against me. As always you'll be prepared. You'll have a gameplan. And you're going to be hard to put away. If there's anything Ive seen of you from the tape Brittany is it takes so much to put you away. But I like to think I'm up to the task. i got holds, suplexes, submissions that are up for the occasion. I have my own gameplan that I got going into this.

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. It's a cliche. But it's true. I said i was gunning for the Heritage title. That hasn't changed. Unfortunate what happened to Kat Kelly, regardless if I know her or not. Losing the strap due to injury is tough. Don't matter who you are. It be like that sometimes but when it does happen, you hate you see it. But now that title is vacant. You could say my timing was perfect. So Brittany, I see this match as audition to Ms. Silverstone as to why I should be in the mix for that title. But while I'm at it....I know if I get a victory over you...that puts me in the line for a World title shot. Minerva is going to gets hers you have to think because she pinned you. If I do the same, now I'm in that conversation. I'm not jumping ahead of myself. I'm being realistic. I'm laying out to you Brittany exactly what i got riding into this match.

It's not Do or Die...but it's a showcase.

You got something to prove. I got something to prove. Something's gotta give. Some may wonder why does Savino get a main event match against the World Champion and he's only been here for a few minutes. I say four years of grinding says I deserve this match. But deserved ain't got nothing to do with finding a way to beat you. And that's what i'm going to try to do. No tricks, no shortcuts, no gimmicks Brittany. It's all going to be clean on my end. I don't need to cheat. I don't sweat my technique.I look forward to seeing you in the ring, champ. That's all I can say. When the bell rings Brittany...they'll be no words. Just fist.

Akeem: Man...you better tap her out tonight. That's the energy I want to see.

[Savino cracks a smile as he playfully pushes Akeem.]

Akeem: you and baby girl get matches with champions and I'm just sitting on the bench. Wish I was out there with y'all in a match.

Savino: It is what it is, boy. Your time coming.

[Akeem laughs.]

Akeem: Yeah, you right. You got this baby. No doubt. I got your back, Vino. All in Kowloon.

[Akeem and Savino touch knuckles as the two depart together.]

--

Backstage….

The beautiful Chanel Hunter in her blue and sky blue wrestling gear with the X-Division Championship over her shoulder paces some in the locker room, Trinity standing there in jeans, a black halter top and knee high boots, her long brunette hair back in a ponytail nails polished a black cherry, watched her protégé who wants to elevate herself to the next level, she is hungry but first must take on M.A.E.V.E. in a non-title match. With Kat Kelly hurt and now gone for a while the Sovereign sees themselves in a bit of a pickle, and Chanel wants to take up the slack….

Trinity: “I know it sucks love, Kat was going places but shit like this always happens and what you need to do is remember that her misfortunes are not yours, going out there tonight and proving why you’re a champion. Now, getting impatient is one thing, but you represent a division that has a lot of history behind it. Be proud of the title, whatever happens, you continue to move up and elevate yourself to the World Championship, but it will take some time. Concentrate on the here and now, don’t get ahead of yourself.”

Chanel: “You have been telling me that since 2015. I have waited and waited and waited, I love this title don’t get me wrong, and M.A.E.V.E. is done when I get through with her tonight, that is a guarantee, but right now, I want it all Trinity, I want not just my piece of pie, the whole damn thing. I need this to be about me, not anyone else, you and I both know it.”

Trinity: “Yes, grant it, you were part of Money in the Bank for a while with Lenore, the spotlight wasn’t always on you Chanel, but things have changed since and now you need to let the past go, whatever road you took to get here while long meant something in the end, now it is time to remember why you are here, and the X-Division Championship is a start.”

Chanel knew that Trinity was right, but the prodigy wasn’t getting any younger, she felt like there were years wasted and needed to be salvaged. Chanel paced around, focused on her opponent tonight, but there was a slow burning fire that was waiting, ready to be let loose and explode into a raging inferno. She stopped and looked at Trinity who always admired the passion and drive of Chanel, cupping her hands on the gorgeous features of Hunter….

Trinity: “I believe in you, everyone does. You may think the whole bloody world is against you, but it isn’t love. I know that this is steppingstones for you, make the title what you are, invincible, untouchable, worthy of being worn around your waist. Go out there and beat this M.A.E.V.E. and we can go from there.”

Chanel: “I will, I’m going to kick some ass tonight and send a message to the entire GCW that you can’t Touch this bitch, right here.”

Trinity smiles as Chanel looks at the X-Division Championship, smirking and beaming with confidence.

---

Non Title
M.A.E.V.E vs Chanel Hunter

Chanel taunted M.A.E.V.E by dangling the X-Division Championship in front of her. M.A.E.V.E was able to keep her cool. As the referee was handed the title, Chanel clocked M.A.E.V.E with a forearm the second the Malcolm Stride took the belt from her. M.A.E.V.E gave Chanel the same treatment in kind. Both women brawled for a moment, then Chanel took M.A.E.V.E down. With M.A.E.V.E on her back, Chanel mounted the newcomer. She slapped her across the back of the head attempting to show M.A.E.V.E who the boss was. Chanel allowed her to get up. She urged M.A.E.V.E to show her what she was made of. M.A.E.V.E slapped Chanel across the face. Chanel slapped M.A.E.V.E back. M.A.E.V.E smiled. Chanel smirked.

From the initial marking territory moment; Chanel did take control for a good portion of the match, showcasing her superitor wrestling prowess.

M.A.E.V.E wouldn’t back down. She knew she was in for a dozy. She proved to be ever resourceful.

Towards the end of the match, Chanel was sitting in the corner. M.A.E.V.E charged at her, as she attempted to go for a Cannonball, Chanel managed to get out the way. M.A.E.V.E back met the middle turnbuckle padding. She crawled out the corner only to be met with a running shin to the face, Chanel connecting with The Velvet Revolver. And that was all she wrote.

Winner: Chanel Hunter

Malcomn handed Chanel her X-Division Championship. Raised her arm in the air. Chanel exited the ring, leaving with Trinity.

--

The show goes backstage where we see Katrina Lopez leaving the arena and looking grim. Janice King runs up with a microphone in hand and points it toward Katrina.

Janice: Katrina! We just heard the big news from Tabitha that Illuminaughty had to vacate the tag titles due to an injury. What's going through your head right now?

Katrina lets out a big sigh as she pulls her suitcase in close.

Katrina: What's going on in my head? Well, it sucks. To put it bluntly, it sucks. We worked so hard for this, but Bella has to take a lot of time off now. So it's not fair for us to try and hold on to those belts when all these teams are going for them. Tabitha has built an amazing tag division here on Shotgun and we were proud to be its champions. We worked very hard to get to the point where we could win them. Now... it feels like I'm back to square one. I keep having these little moments like this where just when things are getting better, it all comes back to kick me in the head. It's hard. It's just... it's hard.

Janice: Should we expect you to be waiting for Bella's return?

Katrina: You know...

Katrina looks down and tightens her grip around the handle of her suitcase and she smiles.

Katrina: Maybe it would be wise to just sit back and wait this out so Bella and I can come back 100 percent and we can compete to get our titles back. But I'm a fighter. I was brought into this company to fight. I will not sit by idly and watch or wait. I told Tabitha tonight that I will be returning to singles action while Bella is on the mend. I will fight this for the both of us. I don't care what it is she puts in front of me, I will do what I was doing before this tag team opportunity came about and I will win. I will knock teeth in and I will put lights out and I will become a force of nature in this company. Bella and I were strong together, but I will prove that I am just as strong on my own. Tabitha knows what happens when she puts an opportunity in front of me, so I say to our GM... give me a chance. See what happens. You know I'm good for it.

Katrina starts to walk off and Janice jumps forward to follow.

Janice: What did Bella say about this whole thing?

Katrina turns back and smirks.

Katrina: She said dude... kick their asses.

Katrina keeps the grin locked on her face as she turns and heads toward the exit.

Janice: You heard it here. A very solemn, yet very determined Katrina Lopez is looking forward to what's next.

--

D’Nae Moore vs Livvie Nelson

In a match where both women had something to prove.

Livvie trying to recapture the momentum she lost after winning her briefcase at Resurrection.

D’Nae trying to rebound after losing the World Tag Team Championships.

Both women were evenly match throughout. Neither giving much of an inch to one another. There was a stretch where D’Nae did dominante, working over the back of Livvie. Nelson did mount a comeback. A few nearfalls were exchanged between the two. In the end D’Nae was looking for a suplexplex. Livvie managed to headbutt D’Nae, she fell off the rope. Livvie wasted no time connecting with a 450 Splash she calls The Relentless Splash. That resulted in a predictable three count.

Winner: Livvie Nelson.

At the end of the match, Livvie offered D’Nae assistance in getting up. D’Nae looked at her for a moment of hesitation. She took Livvie’s hand. The blonde pulled her up. They shook hands. D’Nae exited the ring disappointed in herself. Is the sign of good sportsmanship a hint of things to come? The camera fades out on Livvie continuing to celebrate in the ring.

--

THE FOLLOWING IS PAID FOR BY THE SOVEREIGN

The scene opens up in a black and white shot of an empty wrestling ring inside an empty arena. The voice of Chantelle Chambers narrates over top.

Chantelle: “Without us, the world just feels so lifeless, doesn’t it? Drab. Incomplete. Lifeless.”

A burst of colour flashes into the ring in the form of GCW X-Division Champion Chanel Hunter.

Chantelle: “Chanel Hunter is a prodigy and a legacy in this business. The protege of Trinity Street, she has taken the bull by the horns and became the undisputed X-Division Champion. In the eyes of those who are in the know, she will one day become GCW World Champion.”

A second burst of colour, bringing GCW Heritage Champion Kat Kelly.

Chantelle: “Kat Kelly has long been thought of as one of wrestling’s biggest secrets, but she is no secret to The Sovereign. Undeniably talented, with uncanny ring intelligence, it should surprise no one that she quickly became the Heritage Champion.”

A third burst of colour, with Aubrianna Powers clenching her fist in the middle of it.

Chantelle: “Aubrianna Powers. Legacy. Two-times she found herself on top of GCW. SHE is the Absolute Best Powers… the MVP… a future Hall of Famer able to apply her craft wherever she chooses.”

A fourth burst of colour, with Chantelle Chambers herself standing in the ring.

Chantelle: “And me. My credentials don’t need to be repeated. Twice X-Division Champion. Four World Championships. The Hall of Fame. All Eyes on Me…”

The black and white ring now illuminates with colour.

Chantelle: “Face it… without the Sovereign, what is this place? We add life to GCW. We ARE GCW. It’s only a matter of time before you all come to the realization that, while we may have our setbacks, they are all only temporary. The Sovereign is forever… the true diamonds of this company. And our time is always. Don’t believe me? You will…”

With that, the scene quickly goes static, then black.

--

Chantelle Chambers & Aubrianna Powers In Action

Chantelle and Aubrey haven’t seen action since Purgatory 2020.

Who would be lucky enough to share the ring with them?

Mr. and Mrs. El Perro.

Chantelle and Aubrianna looked more than offended by this. Before the referee could ring the bell The Sovereign members hop off the ring apron. Chantelle and Aubrey walked away not wanting to entertain a match with GCW’s biggest losers. The El Perros made the mistake of turning their back on them. On cue, Aubrey and Chantelle rush the ring, jumping the El Perros from behind.

Chantelle and Aubrianna spent a good five minutes making The El Perros wish they were not sent to waste their time. Having enough of this abuse, Brooklyn Smith and Slade Merriman rush to the ring to be the heroes of the day. Chantelle and Aubrey slid out the ring. Aubrey shouted The El Perros weren’t worth The Sovereign's time. Brooklyn shouted back that her and Slade are looking for a fight.

Chantelle and Aubrey looked at each other. To which Chantelle shouted back on “on our time” then proceeded to walk to the back. Brooklyn wasn’t impressed. Neither was Slade.

--

Backstage…

GCW Hall of Fame Interviewer, Janice King, can be seen standing by…

Janice: “That’s right, folks. This is your ONLY Hall of Fame interviewer, Janice King, backstage with an exclusive interview! My guest at this time is none other than the current reigning Global Championship Wrestling World Champion, the self-proclaimed Queen of All Media, Brittany Kayl.”

Brittany enters the scene clad in her ring gear, Championship belt held over her shoulder, sunglasses still on, and her cell phone to her ear.

Brittany: “Yeah, tomorrow at two. We’ll get there. I think we can make some magic. Okay… mmm-bye.”

She ends the phone call, handing it off to a Kayl-TV stagehand nearby that had been following her.

Brittany: “Sorry, Jan. Business… you know how demanding these Hollywood types can be.”

Janice: “I… sure do.”

Janice laughs a bit nervously, hoping not to be found out. Brittany adjusts the belt on her shoulder.

Janice: “Anyway, tonight you’re going to be taking on Savino in what many are calling a statement match for you. After getting felled by a backslide last month against Minerva, you…”

Brittany puts a hand up.

Brittany: “I’m just… I’m going to stop you right there because I hear what you’re saying, but the way you’re saying it sounds kind of confrontational.”

Janice: “It’s not…”

Brittany: “Well…”

She scrunches her face a bit.

Brittany: “It kind of feels like it is. But that’s okay. I’ll give you that one. One month ago… not my proudest night. To be beaten in such a manner… it was a humbling experience. But you know what? Why do I need to be humbled? Okay… I am the WORLD CHAMPION. Maybe taking that loss last month is going to invest the public… MY public… in my next steps even deeper. That increases exposure… ratings… income. Everything comes around as it’s meant to be and I know that this, like every other obstacle, will be overcome.”

Janice: “Okay, but tonight? Savino?”

Brittany chuckles.

Brittany: “Look, I get it. Savino has a tremendous opportunity tonight. A good showing versus The Champ can be a star-making event for someone. A victory over me? Well… let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves, shall we?”

She taps Janice on the nose.

Brittany: “Tonight, Brittany Kayl is going to make another star, but that’s all. The star is going to shine brightly, but not outshine THE Champion. Savino… I look forward to seeing what you’re made of… and then showing you that what I’m made of is so much more.”

Brittany smiles as she turns away from the camera, heading out of the shot as Janice is left almost dumbfounded. The scene shifts.

--

Main Event
Non Title:
Savino Vs Brittany Kayl

We saw a different, more aggressive side of Brittany Kayl. She showed that the loss to Minerva a month ago was still weighing on her mind. She was less friendly than usual. Looking to send a message through Savino. For the initial stretch of the match, Savino didn’t weather the storm well. The World Champion did make a mistake. On the outside, Kayl tried to toss Savino into the ring post head first. Savino slid down Kayl’s back. Pushed Kayl into the ring post. No wasted motion, Savino grabbed Brittany’s arm, she irish whipped her into the barricade. Then quickly followed that up by clotheslining Kayl over the barricade, into the crowd. Savino quickly got back in the ring and slid back out to break up the count to avoid the match being decided that way.

Savino used a variety of suplexes to grind Brittany down. Overhead Belly to Belly. Exploder at one point. At another juncture a Sleeper Suplex. Savino was eager to get a three count. Britt kept kicking out.

Savino tried to clotheslines. Britt ducked underneath. Was able to transition to her version of the Edge-o-Matic called “Reality Bites” to give her some time.

After Britt made her vintage comeback which resulted in several near falls. Savino almost managed to lock in a Half Nelson Sleeper. Britt had that scouted. She finished things off with the vertical suplex where she brings the opponent neck across her knee... My B**tch. Britt covered Savino for the one-two-three.

Winner: Brittany Kayl.

Before Brittany Kay could celebrate, Tabitha Silverstone appears on the tron. She is inside her office.

Silverstone: Congratulations Ms. Kayl. You’re probably wondering who you will be defending the World Championship against next. That is an easy call. I am granting Minerva a one on one rematch for the championship.

The crowd appears to like that announcement. So does Brittany who nods. We switch back to Tabitha.

Silverstone: May the best woman win.

The tron fades to black. As “The Look” by Roxette continues to play, the show closes out to Brittany Kayl ascending to the middle turnbuckle holding her World Championship in the air. The crowd showing appreciation for the woman who has made it known she represents GCW better than Minerva can dream of.