Livewire 09.17 <results>

randy

Livewire 09.17 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Inside the ring, a table and two chairs are set up. The crowd is buzzing as to what is going on, as Tabitha Silverstone makes her way out, a stack of papers in her hand. Tabitha enters the ring, and asks for a mic.

Tabitha: I apologize for interrupting the show... but unfortunately, I have some business to conduct. Normally, I would rather have done this in the boardroom, but my... 'guest' felt it necessary to do it out here, on live television. So, without further delay, please welcome... Jennifer Alan!

A familiar face to GCW, the sister of Matt Alan makes her way out, the crowd not sure how to respond to her. She steps into the ring, and offers Tabitha a handshake. Tabitha looks at the hand, as if a poisonous snake, ready to strike. Shrugging, Jennifer drops the hand and asks for a mic of her own.

Jennifer: You don't seem happy to see me, Tabitha.

Tabitha: Considering you had a lawsuit placed on GCW, are you really surprised?

Jennifer: No, I suppose I'm not... but really, you DID bring this on yourself!

Tabitha: Oh? Because I wouldn't hire your Niece? There are other wrestlers out there who have tried to come to GCW, that I wouldn't hire, either... she's not special!

Jennifer: That's where you're wrong, Tabitha! She's an Alan, she's GCW Royalty! To our Family, our legacy continues through her! The fact that you don't see that is a slap in the face to us, and well, we weren't going to have that! That's not all, though, is it? Why don't you tell these fine people the rest?

Tabitha: Fine... it isn't simply Geneva you want a contract for. I know about the three other wrestlers you want signed... I really hope you're not thinking of that tired trope of a hostile takeover!

Jennifer: No, No... nothing so played out! There is simply strength in numbers, and each has a reason for wanting to be in GCW, or in some cases, back in GCW!

Tabitha: Then let's cut to the chase. I'm willing to sign Geneva and the other three to contracts... on one condition.

Jennifer: Oh, this should be good! Pray tell, what would this 'condition' be?

Tabitha: I might need a... 'favor' here and there, and I expect you and your lot to accept when I call for those 'favors'. Otherwise...

Jennifer: I get the point... I can't just accept, without discussing this with my clients.

Tabitha: Tough. This is a one-time deal, take it or leave it.

Jennifer thinks it over for a few moments.

Jennifer: Deal. But understand, these 'favors' best not be unlimited! We'll do a few for you, but after that...

Tabitha: Of course, you have my word.

Jennifer: Somehow, that does not reassure me. Now then, about the contracts...?

Tabitha hands the contracts over to Jennifer.

Jennifer: I'l have my clients sign these, and then I'll fax them back to you. I'd say it was good doing business with you, Tabitha... but that would be a lie.

Tabitha: My thoughts exactly.

Jennifer turns and exits the ring, heading towards the back... Tabitha keeping an eye on her all the while, as we go to break.

==

“Fools rush in where angels fear to tread…”

This is the voice of Sophie O’Brian staring stoically at the camera. Her brother, Mark O’Brian, paces like a caged lion anxious and growling angrily behind her.

Sophie: Alexander Pope made that often quoted statement and he arguably could have been speaking to you, Alan Monroe. You rushed into our business, Total War business, and involved yourself why? To make a name for yourself. To insert yourself into title contention. Do you honestly believe someone like Princess Farrin will be nice to you for helping her out? Do you think Silverstone is going to credit you for your insane hijinks? For that matter, do you really believe that your own tag team partner tonight, Sophie James, really cares about you?

She shakes her head.

Sophie: The answer to all of those questions is a simple no. You rushed into a situation that did not involve you, not understanding the consequences of your actions. But every action carries with it consequences. Tonight, Monroe, WE are your consequence, because tonight my brother and I will bring Total War to your shores.

Mark suddenly stops pacing and points a finger at the camera.

Mark: Alan! Ya piece of shit! Tonight you’re gonna learn first hand what happens when ya mess with Total War! I don’t care about why you did what you did, the point is you did it and now you pay! Tonight I’m gonna rip your damn head off!

Mark storms off. Sophie smirks knowingly.

Sophie: Apologies, Sophie James...but you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. See you out there.

Sophie walks off.

==

Backstage we find Alan Monroe seated on the floor. He has a grin on his face as he chuckles lightly.

Alan: Oh Sophie, you little bitch, you and your meathead brother don’t scare me with your fancy quotes and threats. I mean shit, I can quote too. Here’s one for ya… Alan Monroe says, “I DON’T GIVE A DAMN!”

He stands up suddenly and starts pacing.

Alan: All your threats are empty. And do I trust Sophie James? Nah, but I know she wants to win as much as I do. And I think we both would agree if one of us betrayed the other, shit would hit the fan, so betrayal aint happening. What IS gonna happen is I’m gonna mow through your idiots and then, oh and then when that’s done….

He points at the camera.

Alan: ...I’m coming for a lot more! I am NOT gonna sit around and be complacent! I REJECT complacency! I am Hell’s Reject and tonight you bring your Total War and I’ll bring HELL!

Alan storms away.

==

Total War Vs Alan Monroe & Sophie James
[The two Sophie’s start things off with James wanting to brawl and O’Brian more than willing to brawl as well. Mark makes a blind tag in and from there he and Sophie drill James with a variation of the 3D. Mark covers but Sophie kicks out. Mark with a charging power slam. Mark with an abdominal stretch. Mark with Art of War and a cover and a two. Mark goes for a power bomb but Sophie lands a low blow that goes unnoticed by the official and follows up with a ddt. She tags out to Alan Monroe. Monroe in with a spear takedown into mounted punches. Alan tosses Mark to the outside and whips him into the steel steps. Alan gets a steel chair and Sophie James, sensing what her partner is gonna do, distracts the referee. Sophie O’Brian tries to stop him but Alan blasts her with the chair to the skull instead. Mark has recovered by now and spears Alan through the barricade. Mark pulls Alan up and puts him in the ring. Mark with War Games for the cover but Sophie breaks it up. Mark and Sophie start shouting at each other and Alan uses this time to recover. Alan pulls Mark around and drills him with Rejection. Alan tags out to Sophie. Alan and Sophie then act as a surprisingly well oiled machine, quick tags in and out to isolate Mark and wear him down. Sophie goes for a springboard hurricinrana to end it but Mark counters into a sit out power bomb. Mark and Sophie make their respective tags. Sophie and Alan come in and exchange blows. Alan gets the best of it and goes for Rejection but Sophie thumbs him in the eye and snaps off Death of Wisdom. She covers but only gets a near fall. Sophie James comes in to intercept but Mark mows her over with a lariat clothesline. Mark and Sophie drill Alan with Sudden Jolt. Sophie covers...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Total War

After Total War leaves, Sophie James berates Alan. This proved to be a mistake. He thumbs her in the eyes. Spikes her to the mat with a DDT. Proceeds to toss her out the ring. He rips the protective mat, revealing concrete. Alan spiked Sophie James into the concrete. Before he can do it again, officials shot down to the ring to usher Alan away. He walks through the curtain with zero remorse as the scene fades.

==

Backstage, Hall-of-fame journalist Janice King stands in between Adrian Waters and his manager/wife, Tiffany Manning. Adrian is dressed casually and Tiffany looks as fetching as ever. King gives the camera an award-winning smile, then begins to speak.

Janice King: "Joining me now is former GCW World Champion, Adrian Waters, and his wife, Tiff..."

Tiffany: "...and manager."

Janice shoots Manning the evil eye for the interruption, but then quickly recovers.

Janice: "...annnd manager, Tiffany Manning. Adrian, the last time we saw you was at GCW Purgatory, where you represented Shotgun on an inter-brand battle royal. Here we are now just about two months later. What has been going on with you?"

Adrian: "It's been a rough several months for me, Ms. King, going back to before Purgatory. Without going into specifics, an old injury had been nagging me, one I thought I could push through. Unfortunately, I was wrong, and at Purgatory during the battle royal, it was further aggravated, to the point where I needed surgery."

Janice: "Not very genius of you, huh?"

Adrian smiles and shakes his head.

Adrian: "I'm afraid you are correct there. I let stubbornness cloud my better judgement, and I paid the price."

Janice: "Understandable, but, I mean, isn't that what your manager is for? To stop you from making poor career decisions?"

Tiffany: "Seriously? What's with the cheap shots?"

Adrian puts up a hand to quiet Manning.

Adrian: "It's fine Tiff. Besides, she's right."

Tiffany's mouth drops open and her eyes grow wide. Janice's own eyes grow wide, as well.

Janice: "I am?"

Tiffany: "Excuse me?"

Adrian: "She's right. Look babe, I love you, but since we got married, I don't know. You've been dropping the ball quite a bit when it comes to my career. I should have learned from past mistakes and known better than to mix business and pleasure."

Tiffany looks hurt and the crowd has gone completely silent.

Tiffany: "What are you saying, Adrian?"

Adrian sighs and looks down at his shoes before looking his wife in the eyes.

Adrian: "I'm saying I need to start making better decisions. Like now, for instance. We should have asked Dexter Russel to conduct this interview, but I said to myself, Janice is the Hall of famer, let's go with her instead. I failed to take into account that she is petty and spiteful and clearly biased, despite her claims to the contrary."

Manning's posture quickly relaxes and she grins. Janice, on the other hand looks like a deer in headlights.

Tiffany: "I don't know, Adrian. Dexter over Janice? Why not Sam Price? He's not married to anyone associated with GCW and he's never petty or biased."

Adrian: "As usual, I will defer to your better judgement, my dear. Next time, it will be Mr. Price."

Janice: "I seriously don't need to take this abuse! Excuse me!"

With that, King dropped the mic and walks away. Chuckling, Adrian picks the mic up.

Adrian: "Would you care to fill the role vacated by the delightful Ms. King, Mrs. Waters?"

Tiffany takes the mic which Adrian has extended to her.

Tiffany: "My pleasure, Mr. Waters. I will do my best to be professional and unbiased."

Adrian: "I can't ask for more than that."

Tiffany: "Alrighty then. Adrian, you mentioned a nagging injury. Can you provide us with more details about the nature of your injury?"

Adrian: "As a matter of fact, I cannot. My manager has advised, and I whole-heartedly agree, that by disclosing my injury, I would be placing a target on that part of my anatomy."

Tiffany: "I see. Well, your manager actually seems quite smart."

Adrian: "Indeed she is. Even a certified genius needs someone who has his back, and my manager has mine. Besides being extremely smart in her own right, she is very beautiful, interesting, funny, and super sexy."

Tiffany: "Mmmm. So, you've had surgery. Are you cleared to wrestle now? And why are you here on Livewire announcing your return?"

Adrian: "As of Monday, I have been cleared to wrestle. Ms. Silverstone has assured me that I will be returning to action soon. As for why I'm here on Livewire when I last wrestled for Shotgun. As you know, with Ms. Silverstone running both Shotgun and Livewire, it affords her some flexibility with her rosters. She had some other wrestlers recently plagued with injury, as well, and with my returning after being off for some time, she felt Livewire was a better fit for me."

Tiffany: "How do you feel about that?"

Adrian: "I just want to wrestle. I started on Shotgun. I was a World Champion on Shotgun. On the other hand, I have some good friends here on Livewire, such as Kelsai and Rina."

The crowd cheers.

Tiffany: "So, what's next?"

Adrian: "It has been a very long time since I've held gold. It is time for me to be a champion again. It is time to put all my past troubles and injuries behind me and get back to what I do best...and I am one of the best. I know I need to prove myself to Ms. Silverstone, the other big wigs of GCW, as well as the fans and my peers...and I'm ready to do so. Adrian Waters is on the road to gold."

The crowd roars their approval.

Tiffany: "Thank you for your time, Adrian."

Adrian: "My pleasure."

Tiffany: "Do you think we were a little rough on poor Janice?"

Tiff looks into the camera, soliciting the crowd's input. The majority do not, in fact, feel the couple were too rough on Janice King. Tiffany smiles then looks to Adrian, who suddenly pulls her to him and the two kiss passionately, the crowd cheering even more than before. After several seconds, Shotgun producers realize the Waters aren't about to break the kiss and they cut away.

==

In the ring…

The Rising Tide can be seen standing in the middle of the ring moments before Bash Kincade is set to take on Melanie McBride in single’s action. Bash is clad in his ring gear while Hugo has black slacks and a white t-shirt on, and both men carry their GCW Global Tag Team Championship over their shoulders. It is Bash that has a microphone in his hand.

Bash: “Y’know… for a couple of guys who have taken on EVERY challenge faced in GCW head on… for a couple of guys who have NEVER backed down from a fight, we seem t’be attracting folks who think they need to get under our skin to provoke us into defending these.”

He reaches to his shoulder, patting the plate of his belt.

Bash: “And the latest in this long line of challengers seems t’be The McBride Corporation. Karen… Mel… I’d have thought you’d be smarter than this. Maybe it’s that you think in a head-to-head clash, you ain’t got a chance… or maybe it’s Mason Van Stanton, a man whose claim t’fame is leechin’ off whatever talent he can get his talons into… but no matter what you’re thinking, you ain’t really driving this bus.”

Bash points to himself and Hugo.

Bash: “We are!”

Hugo moves over, taking the microphone from his manager.

Hugo: “Girls, you have to understand that Bash and I… we know the position you’re in right now. Bash and I were once used as you are… as avatars for a manager to make his own sale… as tools of another’s ambition. But we have grown past the days of the old Chase Wrestling Collective, and now find ourselves our own men. Since we have come to GCW… you know the story. We have been dominant. We have been nearly untouchable. And we have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that WE are the best tag team in this entire company.”

He grins.

Hugo: “We understand your ambition and we admire your tenacity. But this will not end well for the McBride Corporation. So we are giving you a gentleman’s offer: Walk away. We will hold no ill will towards you, but you two are intelligent women. You HAVE to understand that pursuing these will only be a detriment to you.”

Bash takes the microphone back, marching around the ring.

Bash: “And if you still wanna fight, so be it… but you like the rest are going to be taken in by the Rising Tide! Because we ain’t ready to sit back down again!”

He throws the microphone to the mat, causing a loud echo throughout as Bash awaits Melanie and the next contest.

Melanie McBride Vs Bash Kincade
[Things are bound to get explosive as Bash has his partner Hugo at ringside and Melanie has her sister Karen AND their new agent Mason Van Stanton at ringside. Bash has early success with a power based attack along with some ground and pound. Mason trips up Bash and Melanie takes advantage with a superkick, Bash drops to a knee, and then Melanie finishes it off with a shining wizard and he goes down. Melanie with a neck vice. Bash fights to his feet. Melanie drives a knee to the gut and then drops him with a swinging neck breaker followed by a neck snap. Melanie with a second rope flipping neck breaker into a cover and a two. Melanie with a missile dropkick and then a springboard splash for a cover and a two. Melanie with a ddt and then goes for McBride Flies but Bash gets his knees up. At that time Karen and Mason both hop up onto the apron. Hugo is ready as he jerks Karen down and throws her into the steel steps. Hugo then jerks Mason down and whips him into the steel ring post. Hugo jumps in the ring and he and Bash snap off the Rip Tide on Melanie. This causes a disqualification.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Melanie McBride

[She doesn’t look like a winner but she IS the winner. For good measure Hugo and Bash drill Melanie with a second Rip Tide. They pose with the tag title belts before leaving.]

==

Isabella Harker: “Can you believe the disrespect?”

The scene opens up with one-half of the GCW Global Champions, Isabella Harker, sitting inside a luxury box.

Harker: “For a year, I stood back playing the good worker soldier… the proud member of the GCW Livewire roster… and asked nothing in return, waiting for my chance to step back into the spotlight. Finally I realized that my opportunity wasn’t going to come back around with me waiting. If I wanted to ascend to the top of the mountain once more, I would have to take matters into my own hands. Enter HER-story Makers…”

She looks to the side, a framed photo of the foursome set upon a table. Isabella smiles.

Harker: “Lenore, Hannah, and Jordyne… they took me into their fold when they didn’t have to. They gave me a home when no one else would. They made me a member of their family. And families… they work together. Lenore and I took the taunts from Andrew Raynes, a man who you all professed to hate, and used them to our advantage. He said he could beat both of us at the same time. He had the opportunity to prove it and failed. Too bad. So sad. Lenore and I made HER-story once again. But Andrew couldn’t leave well enough alone, choosing to sabotage Ms. Budde’s quest at Championship glory… or rather, delaying it. It’s inevitable that one day, she WILL become a Champion in her own right once again. She has the talent. She has the experience. She can’t be held down forever. But Andrew, in his bitterness at being bested, lashed out. This is a man who you hated once, but chose to sympathize with after he was outsmarted by two strong, talented, capable women. Why is that? Why did our union upset you so much? Is it that you couldn’t possibly accept that HER-story was on the horizon? Or maybe you secretly yearned to be the asshole yourselves, and while you outwardly booed, inside you were longing for that.”

Isabella smirks.

Harker: “But this isn’t about Andrew Raynes anymore… no. Two weeks ago, I successfully defended the GCW Global Championship on mine and Lenore’s behalf, defeating Destiny Skye soundly and CLEANLY in the middle of the ring, and instead of celebrating, we were faced with our new challenger... “

Harker nods, her tongue poking in her cheek.

Harker: “Do you know how frustrating it is for me to know that Travis Vessey is once again lurking in the shadows? After the way he stalked me during my first run. After the way he was responsible for ENDING that run? To know that he’s likely walking around with a head full of hot air thinking he did it once before, he can do it again… it makes me sick to my stomach. No… Travis Vessey thinking HE is going to be the one… that it’s HIS role to end HER-story… is a fucking insult to everything I’ve SUFFERED through and everything we BELIEVE in! And with God as my witness, Travis… you’re not taking the Global Championship back… not from Lenore, and sure as HELL not from me! The game has changed… I’m not the same “honor-bound” woman I was last time you stalked around this scene. If you think you’re going to get the upper hand on me? Think again… because this time, I have people behind me that I can count on. This time, I know that I can rely on my FAMILY to lift me up and help me through. This time… you’re just going to be another speed bump on the freeway of HER-story!”

Isabella smirks again, sitting back as the scene shifts.

==

Backstage…

Samuel Price can be seen standing by as he awaits his next interview subject.

Price: “That’s right. I am back here in the locker-room area and expect to cross paths soon with one Rina Takeuie. Rina has become dreadfully silent since losing the GCW North American Championship, but this has proven to draw an even deadlier side out of her, as she seems to be easily provoked into her Ronin mindset, sometimes without needing the paint. And I think she’s on her way here now… Rina!”

But it is not Rina Takeuie that approaches. Rather, it is, in fact, The Ronin, led out of the locker-rooms by her mentor, the legendary Samurai Toshiaki.

Price: “I was wondering if you had any thoughts about…”

Toshiaki places his hand over the microphone. Speaking to Samuel in hushed tones, he leers closer.

Toshiaki: “The Ronin is not interested in playing your petty platitudes. She is not interested in dealing with your conventions. The Ronin has felt dismissed, buried in a sense, under the nonchalant nature of a Champion who, on her own devices, was simply incapable of success. Who needed to lower herself to such a primitive mentality as to use brass knuckles and grab a handful of tights to steal… not earn… steal a victory, only to watch her attempt to dismiss any return engagement. Dianna Kruse’s cowardice is known and on full display. The Ronin will not permit it.”

Price: “O… kay?”

Toshiaki: “Tonight, you need only watch what happens to the poor soul who is being sacrificed at her feet… for tonight will be an expression of what the present Champion is in for. There is no running. There is no hiding. When The Ronin gets her hands on you, there will be nothing but pain.”

He looks back to The Ronin and nods his head, smirking. The Ronin nods, following Toshiaki out the scene, which shifts.

==

The Ronin In Action
[Local hero Jimmy “Boomer Sooner” Sauce was the opponent for The Ronin tonight. Sauce tried to be sportsmanlike and offer a handshake but Ronin decked him with a spinning back fist. Ronin whips him into the corner and drills him with a charging elbow. Sauce staggers out of the corner and Ronin connects with a back stabber. Ronin looks up to the top of the ramp almost hoping or expecting Dianna to come down but the North American Champion does not make her presence felt. Ronin locks in a fujiwara arm bar, all while staring up at the ramp looking for Dianna but still no one. Ronin releases the hold even though it appeared as if Jimmy was gonna tap. Ronin with The Setting Sun. She covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER: The Ronin

==

We open backstage where we find Summer Collins. She is dressed in her wrestling gear and looks ready for action. She is approached by GCW Hall of Fame journalist Janice King.

Janice: Summer! May I please have a world?

Summer: Anything for GCW’s ONLY Hall of Fame journalist.

King is obviously pleased with this praise and beams with delight.

Janice: Thank you! You look great, by the way!

Summer: Of course I do.

Janice: Tonight, you face one of the GCW Global Champions, Lenore Price-Mason, in one on one competition. She or Isabella Harker one will defend the championship against Travis Vessey down the road but I imagine tonight is important because a win here could cemen you clearly in the title picture. Is this something you’re focused on, even though you are a tag team competitor?

Summer: Oh you know me too well, Jan! Of course I am interested in singles gold. Hell, I am interested in any kind of gold, to be perfectly honest, because I look absolutely FABULOUS covered in gold. I guess the question is can I hang with the top competitor on the Livewire brand? It’s a fair question, I suppose, considering most of my time recently has been spent in tag team competition. But if you do your homework then you will recall that I am a former GCW North American Champion and a former GCW X Division Champion. So can I win singles gold? Yes, I can.

Summer looks at the camera and winks.

Summer: And you are a smart woman, Lenore, I know you’ve done your homework. You know what I am capable of. And I know you have a plan for tonight. You have a plan for everything. I mean, the way you and Harker became champions was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. As a woman who knows every dirty trick in the wrestling book and has actually written a few chapters in that book herself I tip my hat to you and all of the HERStory Makers for what you have accomplished. Taking you on tonight will be an honor and privilege.

Collins chuckles.

Summer: But make no mistake about it, honor and privilege aside, respect aside, I know what YOU are capable of because I know what I am capable of. So I fully expect any and all types of shenanigans tonight. Don’t worry, though, I will be prepared.

Jessica Lasiewicz steps into view from stage left. She too is dressed in her wrestling gear and looks ready for a fight.

Summer: Tonight will be absolutely Fabulous.

==

Backstage….

Inside the locker room of the HERstory Makers, we find Lenore Price-Mason wearing the Global Championship around her waist, Isabella Harker in street clothes and Ms. Budde in her wrestling attire, both women ready for their matches, against Summer Collins and Andrew Raynes respectively. Conspicuous by her absence is Jordyne Jade. Lenore in her purple wrestling gear and extravagant robe steps up first, Isabella has a smirk on her face….

Lenore: “The talk of the town is who will defend the Global Championship against Travis Vessey, who will step up to the plate against Travis Vessey, and while all of you continue to try and decipher which of us two are the one he will challenge, remember that he will ALWAYS have to deal with BOTH of us, WE are the Champion, WE are the ones who hold this Global title and will continue to no matter who tries to change it, that includes Andrew Raynes, who admittedly has had his way with us in recent weeks, but tonight that all changes. Isabella, Hanna, and I are tired of the injustices, we have been plagued with the constant interference from Raynes and others out of petty jealousy, because a stupid man like him was easy to outsmart. We are not here to play games, from the very beginning we entered the GCW, there was one goal with the HERstory Makers, to evolve and as some parted ways, others came and made us stronger. There is only THREE of us now and you are looking at them, but our numbers are nothing to concern yourself about, Summer Collins, for all you need to worry about is ONE person, that is Lenore Price-Mason. After I dispose of you, Isabella and I will make sure that Ms. Budde in the Main Event disposes of Andrew Raynes and then goes on to take a title of her choice, like the one she should have won thanks to that egotistical bastard, but we are not worries, for Hannah Budde is the most dangerous woman on this Livewire roster. As for you Summer, how long has it been? When will you finally hang it up and stop embarrassing women like us all over the nation? Please, leave. Do yourself a favor after I put you down, to lower your head, tuck that tail between your legs and exit stage left.”

Isabella: “She’s a loser.”

Lenore: “Oh I know. Which is why I will dispose of her quickly and we can move on with our business, but of course, I will step aside and allow Hannah to speak.”

As Lenore and Isabella step back, Ms. Budde comes into picture wearing black and red, her long blonde hair hangs down, pointing right at the camera….

Ms. Budde: “Loooooord look at what we have here! A man who complains about retaliation, honey. He starts something with me and then threatens Ms. Budde because I decided to get a little payback, that is how it works you idiot. Instead of being son incensed on coming after me and ruining my title match with Kruse, you could have kept that dirty nose out of my championship win and all would have been fine, but then I cost you a title match in return for what? You guess it, revenge. Let me tell you something Andrew, all this Embrace the Hate crap and always coming out here yelling and screaming like you are something is getting old, I am sure that you haven’t been on a date in ever for you have no idea how to treat women, especially a lady like me. You didn’t have to be a mongrel and interfere, instead know that you messed up royally calling your shots against these two women and the minute they capitalized, you went ballistic peaches n’ cream. It’s funny to me how you always start things but get upset and suddenly try to change things around when they don’t go your way and try to blame us for it, that is called a coward sugar plum. Tonight didn’t have to happen, but you see, I am going to do more than just embrace the hate, oh I am going to simply kick your ass all over that ring and enjoy every single minute of it, for Andrew, the one who has true hate in her eyes? Is me.”

Lenore and Isabella smirk as Ms. Budde looks at her red polished nails before looking back at the camera to speak….

Ms. Budde: “Andrew Raynes, let me tell you what is going to happen tonight since you think everything is going to go your way, it isn’t. See, I am not the type of woman that Is okay with how things have gone lately, for I want a singles Championship, and you were the one who took that chance away, so I am going to get it back, by defeating you. See, for many years I was one that took no prisoners, always finding a way in showing discipline to those who questioned me and my authority. In time I have changed some, but I still feel that rage deep down inside honey to the point I am ready to unleash it all on you. Look at my boot, that is a size 11, and while I have pretty feet, they are big enough to concave your skull in and trust me, that is not a good feeling. Tonight, I am sending a message to Tabitha Silverstone and to you, Ms. Budde’s time is NOW. I will not fail tonight, I will not walk away a loser tonight, instead I will remind every single woman on this roster that we are just as good if not better than you men, and that means, time to make some HERstory and leave you as history. Andrew, remember the GOLDEN RULE, don’t worry about embracing the hate, worry about embracing the loss…. For CLASS IS NOW IN SESSION.”

Flinging her hair back, Ms. Budde walks off leaving Lenore and Isabella laughing before making gestures of drinking tea and following her out.

==

Summer Collins vs Lenore Price-Mason
[This match is a technical affair at first with Summer Collins, a very accomplished and knowledgeable mat based competitor, holding her own with the Global Champion. It is evenly fought at first but Lenore decides to shift strategy into a more strength based attack and her height and strength advantage allows her to take over the contest, slowly grinding away at Summer. Lenore goes for Devolution but Summer fights out of it. Summer goes for The Money Clip and connects and covers but only gets two. Summer goes for The Stock Market Crash but Lenore fights out of it and connects with a big boot straight to the face. It is then that Andrew Raynes charges the ring, obviously taking aim at Lenore, but Isabella Harker who was already at ringside, cuts him off and the two brawl. Ms. Budde slides into the ring at this point but Summer isn’t alone against the two HERStory Makers, for her tag team partner Jessica Lasiewicz enters the ring to even the odds. A massive brawl ensues and the referee is forced to throw out the match.
WINNER: No Contest

==

We open backstage where Karen McBride is helping her sister Melanie to the back after a brutal beatdown at the hands of Rising Tide. Mason Van Stanton is following behind, holding his head from where he was thrown into the steel turnbuckle. Journalist Dexter Russell approaches with a microphone in hand.

Dexter: Karen, Melanie, may I…

Mason: NO! You may not…

Van Stanton steps between Dexter and The McBride Corporation. Karen and Melanie go on to the back while Mason stays with Dexter.

Mason: If you have questions ask me.

Dexter: I was just going to ask do you regret your actions two weeks ago when you put a beat down on Hugo?

Mason: Regrets?

Van Stanton chuckles.

Mason: I regret nothing. So apparently we ruffled Rising Tide’s feathers. Big deal. All this proves is that finally Hugo and Bash are recognizing my clients as the threats that they are. Finally they are taking our challenge seriously. And you know what else this proves? This proves that they are scared.

Dexter: Uh, that didn’t look like fear to me.

Mason: Oh no? Well let me spell it out, Dorkster. Hugo and Bash realize that they cannot beat my clients so they are trying to take them out of the equation early. But unfortunately for Rising Tide, The McBride Corporation will not be taken out that easily. Karen and Melanie will get their opportunity at the GCW Global Tag Team Championship and when they do, I guarantee you that we will crown new champions. And you want to know why?

Dexter: Why?

Van Stanton smirks.

Mason: Because the fix is in.

Van Stanton walks off.

==

Destiny Skye vs Leviathan
[Leviathan was much slower than Destiny and she used this to her advantage over the massive seven footer, avoiding all of his attempts to strike her early. Destiny, however, struck early and often with martial arts kicks, dropkicks, a few superkicks here and there, and an enziguri. Leviathan was dazed and stunned but didn’t go down. Destiny with a springboard dropkick and Leviathan went to his knees. Destiny then with a superkick to the side of the head and he went down. Destiny with The Skye is the Limit for a cover and a two. Destiny locks in The Birmingham Cloverleaf. Leviathan taps out.]
WINNER: Destiny Skye

==

[Travis Vessey is seen standing backstage by himself, to cheers. His appearance is shown on the Tron to the fans. Travis is dressed in a white dress shirt, black dress pants and matching dress shoes.]

Travis: OKC! It's good to see all of you.

[The crowd cheers.]

Travis: I don't want to spend too much time on this so I'll make this short. As everyone knows, two weeks ago, I became the number one contender for the Global title. There was some shenanigans that went on and I would be lying if I didn't say that for once I benefited from it. Normally I would defend Andrew Raynes as he did get screwed by Ms. Budde. I would vouch for him to get a rematch so we could do this without inferences, without any distractions. However, it wasn't that long ago that Andrew Raynes screwed me out of a chance of being number one contender sooner. In fact, ironically enough, Ms. Budde picked up the scraps after I had won a match and after your buddy attacked me Raynes. So with that context given, personally I'm not going to vouch for you. I don't care.

[The crowd gives a somewhat mixed reaction. Travis' face remains unchanged.]

Travis: Perhaps that makes me petty. I don't care. When you cheat the game, it has a way of making you pay for it. Andrew Raynes has repeatedly cheated the game, cheated the people, the system and so yeah Raynes, your actions come back to bite you.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: And so, I'm the number one contender for the Global title. And because of our esteemed champions who are-

[Travis is interrupted by the crowing booing the mention of the co Global Champions. Travis briefly smirks but continues.]

Travis: Because they are sharing the titles, I have to choose. Do I want Harker? Or do I want Lenore? Decisions, decisions

[Travis strokes his chin.]

Travis: The history between us three is known. Lenore beat me for the Global title last year. Me and Harker...our rivalry is known. The matches we've had are known. Everyone knows that she is the person I consider my biggest rival. There is no one in this company, in this business that I want to take it to every time I step into the ring with them than Harker. With that said, I feel as if the choice has been easy from the moment I won two weeks ago....

Lenore Mason?! At Desperate Measures, you're going to have to defend that Global title because I'm picking you.

[The crowd erupts as Travis nods.]

Travis: It was an easy choice. You beat me for that title. And I like to think eleven months later I've become a better wrestler and better suited to wrestling you today. Not to mention and most importantly, between you and Harker, you are the better wrestler.

[The crowd oohs a little bit.]

Travis: You're not the one that conformed to her, but in fact it's the other way around. Harker conformed to you, to HERstory Makers.

[Another shot that draws oohs from the crowd.]

Travis: I don't recognize the Isabella Harker that I see today. Maybe this is who she's always been. I don't know. I'm not here to look into her soul and ask why she turn her back on the people. I'm here to win my title back. I'm here to be the best this company has ever seen. We're even at one pin a piece Lenore. Desperate Measures, we settle who's the best between me and you. For the biggest prize on this brand. And I'm here to say now this time Lenore? You're not beating me for that title. I'm getting it all back.

[The crowd cheers as Travis walks off.]

==

[Recorded Earlier]

[The scene opens up inside a classroom, the bell sounding off in the distance. It starts by showing the chalkboard up close with faint writing sound. After a few.moments it pans back and we start to see someone nearby, as it pans further we're shown it to be Andrew Raynes, the harbinger of hate and GCWs most hated superstar. After a few moments, Andrew places the chalk down on the ledge and turns around, the camera fully panning out and showing the words "Hate 101" written beside him. He dusts off his hands and smirks as the attention falls on him.]

Andrew: Unlike most people around this business, Budde, I accept the consequences of my actions.

It's why I never go into something I can't or won't finish. Though I can imagine your thinking that given that my revenge should have been against Lenore and Isabella, or even Silvercunt instead of yourself.

Easy, I wanted to strike at the heart of the Herstory makers.

(Andrew scoffs a little bit)

Andrew: See, going after the coronation ceremony would have been to easy and accomplished nothing because of how cowardly your leaders are. Would have easily hid behind Silvercunt to ensure I got punished. Fortunately given the nature of your match and title implications, the scene was perfect for me to do what i do best.

You wanna be upset that you lost out on the chance to be north american champion? Maybe you should have taken the handout I gave you and used it to your advantage.

Instead, you let a self loathing sack of shit find a way to beat you because Lenore had decided she was worth more than you were. Why wouldn't she help you secure that title match against me instead of getting in Isabella's head to give her new purpose?

My theory, she fears you.

(Andrew looks to the side, sighs and looks again, giving people time to process.)

Andrew: it's why she didn't bother to help you, she knew she could get into Isabella's head and after she won, would have to offer herself to Lenore for everything she did to help her find herself again. It's why she left you to rot in that title match and didn't bother to come save you until well after I left my mark.

And now you think because you clipped me against Vessey that you can finish it?

Please, even you need to be taught from time to time.

(Andrew walks over to where theres the desk and he sits down, he kicks his feet up and smirks.)

Andrew: I'll teach you the lessons that Lenore is afraid to show you because she fears being inferior. I'm willing to do such a thing because we both know you're head and shoulders above them; that's why you had no qualms on taking your shot against me costing me a shot at your leaders. You didn't go home for a month sobbing like a bitch and "concocting a plan" to do something you don't have the balls to do yourself, you just came a got it.

But now it's time to reap what you sow.

You wanna accept my offer to.come to class, I don't have a problem with that. I don't look at it being mad you fucked me over. You give me the chance to show my work to everyone and show why I am a man to be feared and a man to plot against to take down because I am more than just one person.

My hate is legion.

So be prepared to see work unlike what you're used to, while you want me to play within the lines, you'll learn I'm quite good at forcing people to break them.

That includes you.

See you soon.

[Andrew gets up and walks away slowly as the scene fades.]

==

Grudge Match
Ms. Budde vs Andrew Raynes

[There was much animosity here and it showed early on as the two fought viciously and brutally for any edge they could obtain. They would trade closed fists but Budde gained an edge with an eye rake followed by a short arm clothesline. Budde with a swinging neck breaker and then a spine buster. Budde locks in a neck vice. Raynes fights out of it and then elbows her in the gut. He rakes her eyes and then Code of the Sith. Raynes with a snap suplex and then a blatant choke. Raynes releases at the count of four and a half. Raynes with a belly to back suplex and then a springboard moonsault for a cover and a two. Raynes goes for a whip but Budde reverses and catches him with a power slam. Budde goes for a suplex but Raynes slips free and connects with Syndication. He goes up top and goes for Rayne Drop but Budde ducks out of the way. Jade hops up on the apron and distracts the referee. Budde uses this time to snatch her ruler. While the referee is distracted she blasts Raynes in the throat with the ruler. Budde with Class Dismissed! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Ms. Budde