Livewire 09.19

randy

Livewire 09.19

Post by randy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Backstage we see a rather aggressive looking Alan Monroe pacing the floors. Standing nearby is none other than our beloved and oh so humble Hall of Fame Journalist Janice King. The blonde doesn’t seem too enthused about this latest assignment.

Janice: Uh, ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King, the ONLY Hall of Fame journalist in GCW, and my guest at this time is “Hell’s Reject” Alan Monroe.

Alan stops his pacing and turns to face Janice.

Alan: Oh so NOW I’m worthy of being interviewed by the great Hall of Famer herself Janice King? But then again, by the look on your butter face you probably don’t want this gig. What is it, Janice, afraid of me?

He chuckles. Janice, though, does seem somewhat apprehensive.

Alan: Don’t be afraid. I mean, you are a hall of famer, right? But there’s a problem with that. You did jack and shit to get into the Hall of Fame. What have you done to get into the Hall of Fame? You ask stupid questions. Roddy, Dorkster, and the others do that too. The only thing that makes you special is that you tried and failed miserably to wrestle and then you were humiliated by forced into a cheerleading uniform for the pleasure of a couple of clowns. The mere fact that you’re in the Hall of Fame hurts the GCW Hall of Fame legitimacy. But that’s the great thing about legitimacy, it doesn’t really matter now does it? I mean, I myself should make professional wrestling itself illegitimate because here I am, a man who was kicked out of wrestling school, a man who was REJECTED, and I am right here in one of the biggest promotions out there. Aint that funny, Janice?

Janice: Uh, sure...but what about your involvement in the GCW International Championship Match at Desperate Measures?

Alan: Yeah, that; I guess I caused a bit of an uproar didn’t I? Maybe I caused the International Title to become illegitimate due to my interference in the match. Thanks to me we’ll never know who would have won between Kelsai and Nava. But then again, was it really my fault the title was illegitimate? The champion is some half wit super bubbly bimbo who thinks the world is all roses and sunshine and the challenger is some idiot who thinks she’s a fucking princess. And those are your International Title contenders?

Alan motions to himself.

Alan: What I did was make the championship exciting again. I made it worthwhile and watchable. Chaos equals cash, Janice, and I created the chaos that will generate the ratings and the cash as more people tune in to watch what happens to the International Title, more people than would have had it just been between Ms. Sunshine and Princess Peon.

Janice: So you don’t regret your actions from Desperate Measures?

Hell’s Reject chuckles.

Alan: Regret? What kinda stupid ass question is that, Jan Jan? Clearly you’re as dumb as you look. Listen closely, bitch, I regret nothing, in fact, why don’t you be a good doggie and send a message to Tabatha Silverstone.

Janice King: What message?

Alan: Ms. Silverstone...you’re welcome. Bringing those ratings up was my pleasure. All I expect in exchange is an opportunity at the International Title.

Alan storms away.

==

Backstage, the camera is rolling and Roderick Osborn is standing by, for his next interview. His 'guest' finally appears, and the cameraman gives the signal.

Osborn: Joining me at this time... Derek Powers.

Derek looks different, compared to his previous appearance. A goatee, trimmed hair, and the cocky smirk is gone... replaced by a more contemplative look.

Osborn: Derek, it's been a while since we've seen you in GCW. What have you been up to, and why return now?

Derek: What have I been up to, Roderick? That's really nobodies business but my own. Why return now? Because I'm looking for wins and titles, why else? That's all there is to it.

Osborn: An this current 'alliance' you're a part of?

Derek: It's... an agreement, you could say. We all have our own agendas, but several of those agendas coincide, so we agreed to work together. That's all I'll say about that.

Osborn: I have to ask... did your siblings know about all this?

Derek: Getting a bit personal there, aren't you, Roddy? Let me be blunt... no, they did not. They did not know of my return, nor who I was aligned with. Look, I'm proud of my sister and brother, they've accomplished great things... me, not so much. So, I had to leave, find myself, figure out what it was I wanted... and then it hit me. Or should I say, Jennifer Alan woke me up. It's not the accolades that matter in being a champion, oh no... it's the money. I want to be a champion, of course, but not for my legacy... but to fill my bank account. They say a champions checks are pretty big, after all. If my legacy becomes cemented in greatness, along the way, all the much better. Let Aubrianna and Steve have the accolades... I'll just be satisfied filling my bank account.

Osborn: That's... rather surprising, considering you always acted like you wanted to be as great as your siblings.

Derek: Things change, people change, plans change... at the end of the day, I have my way, they have theirs.

Osborn: You'll have your return match tonight, any thoughts?

Derek: Not particularly. I'll go in, win, add to my bank account and move on to the next match. Anything else?

Osborn: No... I wish you the best of luck.

Derek: Hmm.

Derek makes his exit, as we go back to ringside.

==

Derek Powers IN ACTION
[The opponent chosen tonight for Derek Powers was none other than Lenny Alpha. The two started trading rights early on but Powers easily gained the advantage. He whipped Lenny into the ropes and connected with a snap power slam. Derek with a short arm clothesline, a cover, but Lenny kicks out. Derek with a spine buster and a cover and Lenny kicks out. Derek with Powers To Be but instead of covering he drills Lenny with the Powers Driver. He covers and this time gets the three count.]
WINNER: Derek Powers

==

Backstage, Sam Price stands next to the self-proclaimed smartest man in GCW, Adrian Waters, and his wife/manager, Tiffany Manning.

Sam: "There's no question that Desperate Measures had it's share of shocking moments. One of those was early in the show when The Ronin attacked her good friend, the man standing next to me now, Adrian Waters. Adrian, you had a week now to digest what happened in Philadelphia. How are you feeling?"

Adrian: "Physically, I am fine. Thank you for asking, Mr. Price. Mentally, I am admittedly torn. As you observed, Rina and I are friends...or were friends. Our relationship started out as a professional thing...me also being a psychologist. Rina understood that the Ronin was taking over in ways that she couldn't control and she asked for my help controlling it. From there, a friendship bloomed. I got to know rina, which includes getting to know a little about the Ronin. Sadly, there is someone who doesn't want the Ronin to be a part of Rina, but who wants the Ronin to be all of Rina."

Sam: "Toshiaki?"

Waters nods.

Adrian: "Yes, Toshiaki."

Sam: "So you don't blame The Ronin for what happened at Desperate Measures? Or maybe you don't blame Rina? I'm so confused."

Adrian smirks.

Adrian: "Make no mistake, Mr. Price, they are the same person. Two sides of the same person. To answer your question, I simply do not know. I'm hurt. I'm pissed. Beyond that? I don't know how I feel. I can tell you that I do not like what Toshiaki is doing. He is a dangerous person who does not understand what he is dealing with. What happens from here?"

Adrian shrugs then walks off. Tiffany, looking concerned, follows her husband off set, leaving Price alone.

==

Da Bad News Baers Vs The Bad Bastards.
[This started out as a brawl, which Eric and Chris Baer thought would favor them, but it turns out Jody and Nick love a good fight and the chaos quickly spilled to the outside. Eric would be taken down by an exploder suplex on the steel ramp by Jody. Chris Baer would be effectively taken out by a Crucifix Power Bomb from Nicky through the French Announce Table. From there Jody and Nicky would isolate Eric in the ring, making quick tags in and out to keep the fresh competitor in. They connect with a flapjack cutter and Nicky goes for the cutter but Eric kicks out. Chris blind tags himself back in. Double Power Bomb to Eric. Chris attacks Jody and Nicky from behind. Big mistake. A double suplex to Chris followed by a spike pile driver. Jody and Nicky are finished with this...a Powerbomb-Double Knee Backbreaker combination to Chris. The cover and a three count.]
WINNERS: The Bad Bastards

==

Previously Recorded

Busing herself with some paperwork in preparation for tonight’s live event, GCW General Manager Tabitha Silverstone looks up from her desk just as there is a knock on her door.

Tabitha: “It’s open.”

The door opens and in walks inside the GCW International Champion, though not without controversy following the events of Desperate Measures, Kelsai Adamson-Mason. As she walks in, Kelsai can’t help but be distracted because as the camera pans it reveals also on Tabitha’s desk is the GCW International Championship Belt.

Tabitha: “You left something of yours with the referee at Desperate Measures and I told him that I would make sure that it got to its rightful owner.”

Kelsai: “So, what did you need to see me about?”

Tabitha gaze narrows as she knows that Kelssai is not stupid.

Tabitha: “You are the GCW International Champion, and that is your belt, so if you don’t mind taking that would be great because as you can see, I have a lot of things to get done before Livewire tonight.”

Taking a deep breath, Kelsai who really does not like confrontation with authority figures puts herself right in the middle of one anyway.

Kelsai: “Actually, with all due respect Ms. Silverstone, I just don’t think that is going to be possible.”

Starting to get slightly agitated now probably due to the fact that she does really have a lot of work to do on her desk, Tabitha looks at Kelsai staring at her once again.

Tabitha: “Oh really? And explain to me why not please? You won the belt at Purgatory months ago and nobody has beaten you for it.”

A heavy sigh from Kelsai.

Kelsai: “Ms. Silverstone, I know a lot of people don’t agree with how I chose to do things, but I believe that the way I do things both out and inside of a wrestling ring happens to be the right way. I take pride in and more importantly I have a lot of young fans who choose to look up to me that believe that I do things the right way. Now I know that it wasn’t the intention of the official in charge of the match between myself and The Princess that night, but I think that you would have to agree with me when I say that what happened during that match was anything but right. So, if I walk out there to that arena in front of all of my fans tonight and I am carrying the GCW International Championship Belt with me signifying that I am its Champion, I do so making a mockery of myself, that Championship which I am so proud of, and GCW itself.”

Having finally heard enough, Tabitha interrupts Kelsai.

Tabitha: “I am going to need to stop you right there because first of all, as this company’s General Manager, there are a lot of things that I am concerned with, but you making a mockery of this company is not one of them, Kelsai. So keeping that in mind, whether we like the decision and what transpired during the match or not, all of the referee's decisions are final and therefore you are still the GCW International Champion and that is your belt.”

Kelsai starts to say something else in protest but Tabitha stops her.

Tabitha: “That’s enough, I won’t have anymore of this. The referee that night and more importantly I have made a decision and it is final. However, if you want to settle things once and for all, I will allow it.”

Kelsai: “What do you have in mind?”

Tabitha: “At The End of the Year Bash, an event you are very familiar with after last year, I will make a Triple Threat Match for the GCW International Championship with you defending your that Championship against both Alan Monroe and Ms. Budde.”

Kelsai: “And what about The Princess?”

Tabitha: “Well originally I had planned for a Fatal Four Way which would have included Nava as one of your challengers along with the two that I have already named. But Nava wants to face Mara Kade, so she is going to get her wish and face Mara Kade, while you have two new challengers to concern yourself with, Champ. So now, if you would your belt and let me move on to other things? I will see you tonight.”

There is another sigh and somewhat reluctantly, Kelsai picks the championship belt, then goes to leave.

Kelsai: “See you tonight, Ms. Silverstone.”

Kelsai leaves. Tabitha returns to her work as the scene fades.

==

Alan Monroe In Action
[Greco-Roman Waynes is the opponent for Alan Monroe. He is waiting in the ring for Alan as the music hits...but Hell’s Reject slides into the ring from behind Waynes! Alan wraps Waynes up and connects with Highway To Hell! Alan demands the referee to ring the bell. After a bit of intimidation the referee does ring the bell. Alan with Rejection. The cover and the easy three count.]
WINNER: Alan Monroe

==

The camera pans in a bit in what appears to be an apartment complex.

“Is this thing on? Hello?”

A man sighs in the background.

“What am I, a boomer? It can’t talk back. At least I don’t think it can. It has the red light. It says it’s recording! It’s officially recording! Hi! Hello everyone! We are here in Sin City, that is, Las Vegas, Nevada! Where nothing ever sleeps and people go to become bankrupt after a weekend at a table with hookers. I am not sure how I can more accurately portray this fine community.”

The person operating the camera turns it around to face him, revealing it to be Ace Marshall, smiling proudly into the lens. The crowd cheer at the realization.

Ace: “I am here to give each and every single one of you darlings an update! Consider me a journalist! I consider it my duty to give you all a show and keep you up to date on anything and everything that is important! Ace News!”

He turns the camera back around toward the hallway before beginning to step forward down it. He stops and turns at one door, panning the camera down as to not reveal the address. The camera shifts further down revealing him reaching down into one pocket. He pulls out several receipts and what looks to be a parking ticket that he throws on the ground. Shifting the camera over to his other hand, he reaches into his other pocket before pulling out a set of keys. Whistling to himself he shuffles through the keys until he finds the one he wants, promptly, unlocking the door with it and walking into the apartment. In the background a television can be heard. The camera pans back up to show an older horror movie playing on a large flat screen television hanging on the wall and the back of a red head’s head who is wearing a neck brace. The head turns around at the sound of Ace sauntering into the room, revealing it to be Sophie James causing the crowd to mostly boo.

Sophie: “What the- Hey! Okay stop recording-“

Ace: “Sophie. You’re never going to believe this.”

She blinks before trying to turn her body around toward the front door which is still standing open.

Sophie: “Okay can you close the door?”

Ace: “I will. Sophie. Listen. Sophie.”

He waits a moment as she just stares up past the camera at him in silence.

Ace: "Sophie.”

Sophie: “God damn it, what?”

Ace: “I am the newest member of the Livewire roster!”

She blinks before gasping.

Sophie: “Don’t tell me you’re recording me sitting here in a fucking neck brace to send to those assholes!”

Ace: “It’s Ace News! Ace and Sophie News!”

Sophie: “This isn’t a story! No!” Give me that!”

She tries to get up and grab at the camera, which immediately falls back several paces far quicker than she can move to keep up.

Sophie: “I swear to God!”

Ace: “There is no God!”

Sophie: “I am going to hurt you so, so-“

Ace: “Ace News! Muahahahaha!”

The camera turns back towards the door before fleeing out back into the hallway before the camera turns off.

==

[Roderick Osborn stands on the ramp with a microphone in his hands. He looks around at the crowd and gives them a quick wave as they cheer his arrival. He takes a moment to gather himself before he speaks.]

Roderick: Thank you very much for that, Pittsburgh.

[Roderick nods.]

Roderick: It's been a great night so far but I want to take everyone back to Desperate Measures for a moment. In particular, the North American Championship. The challenge Ronin against champion Dianna Kruse. Now all of you have seen how personal this rivalry has been and it all came to an end last Sunday. And in that match, there was a certain point where it appeared that Ronin had fully snapped. Not only did she get herself disqualified, not only did she throw away her opportunity of regaining the North American Championship, but she brutally attacked Dianna Kruse. Had Adrian Waters and GCW officials hadn't stepped in, we might have seen an even uglier sight.

[Roderick looks on.]

Roderick: With all that said my guest at this time is Dianna's manager, Gloria Velasquez.

[The crowd boos a bit as on cue, Gloria walks through the curtains, dressed in a black form fitting dress with matching heels and her hair down. Gloria immediately scowls when she hears the reaction but never breaks stride as she walks up to Roderick.]

Roderick: Gloria. First off, what is the latest with Dianna? How is she feeling?

[Gloria looks at him before looking at the crowd.]

Gloria: I just want to say, because I know a lot of you really got off on what happened to D at Desperate Measures. All of you make me sick! D is getting assaulted because that payasa was salty that D's had her beat every step of the way and all of you found that funny?!

[The crowd is heard heckling Gloria a bit while Gloria is seen getting progressively angry by the reaction.]

Gloria: You all are some savages who get to get outside more. Or better yet, hey! Pittsburgh! Better yet, how about all of you go and play in traffic. And when your family is crying on the news, I'm going to laugh out loud. Tell me how that would feel!

[There's some boos but the crowd continues to heckle her.]

Gloria: But yes, D is fine! You hear that Pittsburgh? D is recovering. She is doing well. D's a tough girl. She's a grown woman. And grown women can come back from anything. Ronin, if D wasn't the woman that she was, you would have been able to put her down. But D? Nah. D is built different, mama.

[Gloria stares into the camera.]

Gloria: I've seen this woman build her way up from the Bay Area. Yeah! Everyone loves talking about the Bay and all the people that's come through. Well D made her name from there. Then she came here and she told all of you that she was going to win some gold. And she did. Those are big girl moves. We make big girl moves. So you know what, Ronin? You. Will NEVER. Challenge for the North American Championship again!

[Gloria points at the camera. The crowd is heard booing. Gloria turns and looks at them.]

Gloria: We're done with you! You're like a mosquito that just won't go away. You've been flying around us because you were salty and mad. What you did to D? Nah. We're done! And I was this close to filing a restraining order on you mama because you're obsessed. Estás loca ma! You bad for what we're building. We broke you. We took your title fair and square. D has always done things by the book. And that's another thing. Ronin? Is a crook! She couldn't win so she had to hit her with the brass knuckles. She had to try to end her career!

[The crowd boos as Gloria goes to continue speaking.]

Roderick: Now hold on a minute. Some would say you accusing Ronin of cheating to be rich coming from you two.

Gloria: I don't care what these people think! Especially not in Pittsburgh! D was given the clear to come tonight but she didn't want to waste her breath in a city like Pittsburgh.

[The boos grow louder as Gloria scowls a bit.]

Gloria: Like I said I don't care what they think. Ronin? You had your chance to get the title back and you blew it. So now we move on. For everyone in the back? Who wants to know what it feels like to become a champion? I know you've been eyeing D and I and for good reason. We turn heads everywhere we go. The North American title is the TRUE prize on Livewire. Yeah you have the Global title. And yeah, you have the Tag Team title. But the North American title is above them all because it belongs to Dianna Kruse. So if you're feeling lucky or you want a date with the TOUGHEST champion on Livewire? Get in line. We'll be seeing you. D needs new challengers to beat and new opponents to wrestle. And if that's you? Come on down!

[Gloria steps away before going back it.]

Gloria: One more thing. Pittsburgh? you can all kiss my ass!

[The crowd boos as Gloria turns around and mockingly smacks her behind before walking away.]

Roderick: Will there you have it. Gloria Velasquez laying down the gauntlet on behalf of the North American champion Dianna Kruse. Stick around for more action on Livewire!

=

Pre-recorded...

“The following absolutely FABULOUS announcement was paid for by Collins Incorporated...”

We open to soft piano music playing in the background. The room is a lavish dining room complete with a large table, a chandelier hanging overhead, and a glass of wine sitting on the table. A few moments later the clicking of heels can be heard in the distance. Summer Collins steps into view from stage left, wearing a black form fitting sexy dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee. She picks up the wine glass and takes a sip. The music slowly dies down and when it is completely silenced Summer begins to speak.

Summer: You know what I find rather humorous? It should be disrespectful but it is so ridiculous that it actually makes me laugh. The fact that you have tag teams ranting and raving, making wild claims of being the best tag team in Global Championship Wrestling. But what’s really ridiculous about these arguments and debates over the best tag team in GCW is the fact that they leave out Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins.

She takes a sip of her wine. Then “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz enters into the shot from stage right. Jessica is wearing a cream colored tight sexy dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee.

Jessica: Each and every tag team in Global Championship Wrestling should be thanking us, because there would not be a tag team division in this company without Fabulous. Tag team wrestling in GCW was built upon our backs, our blood, our sweat, and our tears. If I sound arrogant I apologize but I’m just speaking facts. Summer and I have been here since day one when GCW reopened and since then we have dominated the tag team division. So before anyone can lay claim to being the best tag team in GCW, you have to go through us. You have to beat us.

Summer points a finger into the camera.

Summer: We’re talking to you, Hugo and Bash. Don’t focus on teams that aren’t even on this brand when you are have a team right here ready to take those belts whenever we are given our shot.

Jessica: Therein lies the rub, right? We have to get our shot. And lately we have been spending too much time sitting back and waiting for an opportunity to come. Summer and I are done waiting. We are going to make our own opportunity and we are going to take the spotlight and that starts tonight.

Collins takes another sip of her wine before setting it down on the table.

Summer: Sophie and Mark O’Brian, Total War, you drew the short end of the straw. You are a great tag team but you are no match for Fabulous. We are going to retake our tag team division and we are going to start by making an example out of you. Tonight we will outwrestle you, outclass you, embarrass, and finally we will defeat you.

Jessica: So sit up and take notice of what happens tonight. Take notice of the heart and soul of the GCW tag team division. And it will be…

Summer and Jessica: ...ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

The scene fades.

==

Total War Vs Fabulous
[This one was a technical war in the beginning as Summer Collins and Sophie O’Brian attempted to outwrestle one another. Jessica blind tagged herself in and took down Sophie with Our Lady Peace. A cover registered a two count. Jessica would work over Sophie with a variety of suplexes and submissions. She tried Torturous Destiny on Sophie but she reached the ropes. Mark O’Brian blind tags himself in and then spears Jessica, breaking her in half. Mark with Art of War for a cover and a near fall. Sophie and Mark proceed to isolate Jessica in their corner, making quick tags in and out to keep the fresh opponent in. Summer blind tags in as Mark and Sophie connect with a variation of the 3d. Summer superkicks Summer out of the ring and then drops Mark with the Stock Market Crash! The cover and a near fall. Summer goes for the Money Clip but Mark fights out of it and connects with Art of War. He tags out to Sophie. Sophie in and they go for Sudden Jolt but Jessica with Our Lady Peace to Mark sends him out of the ring. Golden Kiss of Death to Sophie. Jessica and Summer then with Deadly Disrespect to Sophie. The cover and the three count.]
WINNERS: Fabulous

==

Destiny Skye Vs Chantelle Chambers

[This starts as a pure wrestling match between the two former rivals and former world champions. Things begin to heat up when Chantelle takes a cheap shot, a right hand that turns it into a fight. Chantelle and Destiny trade rights, lefts, chops, and kicks. Destiny gets the best of it and then a superkick sends Chantelle to the outside. Destiny with a suicide dive out of the ring takes out Chantelle. Destiny with a snap suplex on the outside. Destiny with a second snap suplex on the outside. Destiny rolls Chantelle back into the ring. She goes for a springboard splash but Chantelle gets the knees up. Chantelle with the Jaw Drop. Chantelle with a belly to back suplex. Chantelle whips Destiny into the corner and connects with Flash. Chantelle with Heart Break. Chantelle into a cover but Destiny kicks out. Chantelle goes for All Eyes On Me but Destiny counters into the Destiny Cutter. She covers but Chantelle gets her foot on the bottom rope. Destiny locks Chantelle in the Birmingham Cloverleaf. Chantelle eventually reaches the bottom rope. Destiny goes for Skye High but Chantelle counters into a sit out power bomb. Chantelle with All Eyes On Me! The cover but Destiny shockingly kicks out! Chantelle connects with a second All Eyes on Me! The cover this time registers the three count.]
WINNER: Chantelle Chambers

==

As the scene goes backstage, the Pittsburgh crowd erupts as the shot is of Dexter Russel and the hometown favorite, Brooklyn Smith. Brooklyn is dressed in her tights, but is wearing a Steelers jersey and her hair hangs unrestrained to her shoulders.

Dexter: "Tonight's main event will pit one of GCW's most loved against one of GCW's most hated...and right now, the PPG Paints Arena is showing lots of love for Pittsburgh's very own Brooklyn Smith. Brooklyn, welcome back to Livewire."

Brooklyn: "Thank you Dexter! Hello Pittsburgh!"

Another deafening roar causes Smith to laugh.

Dexter: "Tabitha Silverstone made a lot of people happy tonight by allowing you to cross over to Livewire for tonight's show in your hometown. She has also booked you in what will be one hell of a match-up against the former Global Champion, Andrew Raynes."

Brooklyn: "You know, Dexter, Tabitha and I don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, but I have never questioned her smart business sense. Andrew Raynes has already tweeted that he would make an impact by defeating me on my own terf. He's entitled to his opinion. Listen, I have never been in the ring with Andrew, but I know what he's capable of. He put one of my best friends out of action. He is dangerous, and he is also a former Global Champion. But, he stands for something I can't condone...hate. Yes, pro wrestling is violent and tempers flare all the time...but to use this great sport to promote hatred? I'm sorry, but that's not right. I'm sure Andrew is going to try to make an example of me tonight. He's looking to get his title back, after all. But, he is not the only one who would like to get back into the championship hunt. The difference is all in the execution. My goal is to pin Andrew Raynes in the center of the ring. Not to injure him. Not to humiliate him. But to do it the right way. To show that good can win, that it does pay to fight the good fight."

Dexter: "You're not the only Shotgun wrestler in the building tonight. Chantelle Chambers, who can wrestle on either brand, is also here tonight."

Brooklyn: "Is she? In case you haven't noticed, Dexter, Chantelle and I are no longer on speaking terms."

Dexter: "Well, that was kinda my point. I'm guessing you have avoided any run ins, then?"

Brook nods.

Brooklyn: "That's correct. If you think I'm worried about either Chantelle or your wife ambushing me backstage, I'm not. I don't put it beneath either of them, no offense, but I'm not going to walk around looking over my shoulder all the time, either. If either of them want a piece of me, I'm not hard to find. I still owe them one for taking out my friend Slade. I'll cash in when the time is right. Tonight, however, my attention in on competing for this city I love and, of course, on Andrew Raynes. Chantelle and I...Aubrianna and I...we'll meet again."

==

Main Event:
Pittsburgh's own, Brooklyn Smith vs Andrew Raynes

[Raynes was out first. Brooklyn came out next waving the Terrible Towel of the Pittsburgh Steelers which brought even more loud cheers from the fans. Smith looked to throw the towel into the audience but Raynes intercepted it. He spat on the towel and then threw it into Brooklyn’s face. The bell rings and Smith and Raynes immediately traded rights and lefts. Just as Smith started gaining the upper hand Raynes went low with a kick to the gut and then a European uppercut. Raynes charged but Brooklyn low bridged and sent Raynes over the top. Brooklyn with a baseball slide into a head scissors take down on the outside. Brooklyn smashes Raynes face first into the steel steps. Brooklyn rolls Raynes back into the ring and then comes off the top with The Night Cap leg drop! Raynes rolls to the outside. Brooklyn waits as Raynes brings himself back up. Brooklyn leaps off the top at Raynes who is on the outside but Raynes side steps her and she slams hard crashing into the German Announce Table, breaking it into pieces! Raynes with a tiger driver on the outside. Raynes rolls Brooklyn back into the ring. Raynes with Syndication! The cover and a near fall. Raynes with a neck breaker and then a blatant choke. Raynes with a side slam and then a neck vice. Brooklyn fights her way back up but Raynes drops her with a clothesline. Raynes with another blatant choke. Raynes with a neck vice. Brooklyn fights back up and breaks it with elbows to the gut. She runs off the ropes but Raynes catches her with Code of the Sith! The cover and another near fall. Raynes goes up top and attempts the Rayne Drop but Brooklyn steps out of the way just in time. Brooklyn with a superkick. Brooklyn with a double arm ddt. Brooklyn with a neck snap followed by a swinging neck breaker. Brooklyn comes off The Night Cap! The cover but Raynes kicks out just barely before the three! She goes up top for it again but Raynes suddenly leaps to his feet, leaps to the top, and connects with an overhead belly to belly off the top! Raynes measures Brooklyn as she rises to her feet. Raynes goes for a superkick but Brooklyn avoids contact and Raynes accidentally drills the referee! Raynes doesn’t seem to care though as he goes for a roundhouse kick but Brooklyn ducks and kicks him in the gut and drills him with Seeing Stars. She pulls Andrew up and goes for a whip but he reverses. They both have the same idea and go for clotheslines, knocking both down. All three, referee included, are down.]

[Travis Vessey hits the ring unexpectedly. Vessey waits as Raynes slowly rises to his feet. Vessey then strikes with Lethal Weapon! Vessey mounts Raynes and pours on the right hands. Brooklyn is back to her feet and starts protesting the interference but before she can do anything about it, Chantelle Chambers has entered the ring and spins her around, and starts striking at Brooklyn with rights and lefts. Meanwhile Raynes pushes Vessey off of him and charges in, causing both him and Vessey to tumble to the outside where the two continue to fight. Meanwhile Brooklyn has fought back and stands toe to toe fighting with Chantelle inside the ring. The referee rises back to his feet and immediately calls for the bell.]
WINNER: No Contest

A wave of security rushes the ring to separate all parties involved. Once the chaos is settled, Tabitha Silverstone steps out on the ramp with a microphone.

Silverstone: “Brooklyn. Chantelle. I have an announcement to make concerning you two... and Aubrianna Powers. That’s a Shotgun affair. You’ll have to wait until next week to find out what I have in mind.”

“Travis Vessey. I appreciate you didn’t make excuses following your loss at Desperate Measures. We can’t ignore the obvious, Andrew Raynes compromised my main event; legally he does possess a rematch clause for the Global Championship. All rematches are granted via management’s discretion. Giving Raynes a rematch is not in the cards... for now. Not until this grudge is settled. So at the End of the Year Bash, in a No Disqualification match, the two of you will collide. Depending on what happens, who knows, one of you might be next in line to challenge Lenore or Isabella at Civil War. Have a nice night.”

Tabitha walks to the back. Andrew and Travis look like they want to finish this now. If it wasn’t for the wall of security impeding their progress, they might. The show came to a close on that bombshell announcement.