Livewire 09.20 <results>

randy

Livewire 09.20 <results>

Post by randy » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:06 pm

“Fate.”

Outside of the Norfolk Scope the sun has just started to go down, and for the most part right now things are quiet. Bell time is 8 o’clock for the GCW Livewire event tonight and with it being just after 4:30 currently, the people running the production are there as are the wrestlers. There are no fans yet, as they won’t start to show for another hour to hour and a half.

There is one woman who is sitting outside. We cannot see her, but we can clearly hear her because there is very little noise right now, other than her. Her voice seems very familiar.

“It’s interesting because of so many diverse possibilities that you can consider when you are dealing with fate. Many people don’t even consider fate at all because to them that would be saying for them that they do not believe in God or Gods, and they would never say that. I used to be one of those people, and my faith is still very important to me.

But lately, I have started to think to myself that fate does play an integral role in what we experience but only if we let it.

Me?

I take my chances.

Take for example one day last week I took a walk in the rain on the wrong side of the tracks. I stood on the rail 'til I saw that train, just to see how my heart would react. Now some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I can not disagree. But I never learned nothing from playing it safe...

I say fate should not tempt me!

I take my chances.

Oh yeah I've crossed lines of words and wire and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire and the tears are mine to weep.

That's right, I take my chances every chance I get, just like I will in the ring tonight, Norfolk.”

We still can not see the face of the woman who has been talking, but as the camera gradually fades away we see the back of her black jacket which very plainly reads in pink...

MRS. MASON

==

Cameras go backstage to see for the first time outside of the ring, the team of The Bad Bastards are together on camera, Nicky Stone and Jody Rainer who have had some beef with Andrew Raynes already. Nicky didn't know Andrew Raynes well, but Jody does. As usual, he's feeling angry as he strokes his skull statue and begins to speak, even with the ladies man in the background.

Jody Rainer: "Yeah Andrew you fucking prick, you want to call The Bad Bastards, especially you know nothing on what Nicky Stone is capable of, a bunch of clowns who want to be relevant in the wrestling ring? You're the biggest bitch of them all. Fuck you, and you've been fucking lucky we were on different shows because I would've curved your head with a weapon to smash you across your thick-headed skull with."

Nicky Stone: "I'm not sure why Andrew that dickhead would even say that about me, considering I don't even know the guy. What matters is we're going to show him we're not some fucking clowns needing to be relevant. We are relevant to the sport and valued as the most important guys here. Does Jody lose his temper easily? Yes, he does. That's why I'm here to help, but can you blame him after the hell he went through with never feeling wanted in the world, and everyone ignored him, even while in an orphanage? How would anyone react to what Jody went through? Besides, it doesn't help that nobody in GCW wanted to train Jody. So, of course, he's going to be pissed off. Everyone should've understood that."

Both wrestlers took a break for a bit with Jody shaking his head, knowing he was still pissed off about the comments Andrew said, and Jody continues.

Jody Rainer: "Don't think we've forgotten about Fabulous either because we haven't. You see, Nicky maybe lenient towards Jessica Jones and Summer Newman, but I won't be, and regardless if Nicky tries to stop me, I will punch these girls to another planet, leaving them laid out. Besides, The Bad Bastards need to prove themselves as a team. They are only in the way of us raining on top of the tag team division. We've got one tag win with us putting some pricks through a table, stating who the fuck me and Nicky are."

Nicky Stone: "Oh hell yeah, you girls are my type of ladies I'd go out with alright. Beautiful I may say so, but while I still find that to be the truth, Jody isn't wrong when we need to face you girls, despite me not hating women as much as Jody does, we are way more powerful int the ring. We are the best damn tag team in the world, and we're only on the way to improving ourselves to be big stars, despite Jody and me being teenagers when we won our first titles in the business. I might not be a teenager anymore, but Jody still is, and we'll love to give you girls an ass-kicking you won't regret. Then, if one of you is single, I won't hesitate to take one of you girls back to my hotel room and give you some pleasure."

Jody Rainer: "Woah Nicky, too much information there. Still, we don't know or care for the issues Andrew has with Travis, but I'm sure he's as much of a prick as Andrew is. Can't separate the pair of them, but you can separate some bimbos who aren't anywhere near my league and beat the shit out of them. Nicky is the only guy in the entire world that's ever given me respect, and that's why we are bastards, that's why we are bad because no fucker has ever liked us, well maybe the ladies do for Nicky, but I don't like anyone."

Nicky pats Jody on his shoulder, showing that he was a lot calmer than he has been, although the anger was still there. However, while Nicky and Jody have different personalities, they always have respect and have nearly the same views about male wrestlers in general.

Nicky Stone: "I'm more pissed at the laughing stock Andrew. Maybe Travis is just as much of a prick as Andrew is, but we know that nobody is the perfect, innocent loveable person everyone loves to support, not with what he's done with Andrew as of late, despite him calling us fucking clowns. Still, despite what Andrew thinks of us, we're going to go out there and beat the hell out of the future tag opponents we could be facing for the tag titles one of these days and one of those girls pinning me would be bittersweet."

Jody Rainer: "But that won't happen in a long fucking shot because we're violent and horrible pieces of shits that will destroy every enemy that comes across us because we're the bastards and you all are bastards too. We are going to dominate this match, whatever Andrew and Travis beef they have, they can tear each other apart. In contrast, Nicky and I will dominate on Fabulous and beat the shit out of them until we're pinning them for the three count, showing everyone The Bad Bastards are more than capable of winning this match, whether Andrew is apart of it or not. We don't care because The Bad Bastards will win, even if it means we'll fuck up Andrew in the process. We're still going to win, and that's a damn promise."

Jody and Nicky drop their microphones as they leave backstage to go back into their locker room as the cameras go back at ringside for the opening match to take place on Livewire tonight.

==

Blood Rose Vs The Alan Family (Duke Michaels and Lester Sampson)
[Saul Ramsey started things off against Duke Michaels. Saul strikes early and often with rights and lefts but those fists did little to the much larger Duke. Duke then drove a knee into Saul’s gut and then whipped him into the ropes and delivered a big boot. It was followed up by a Car Crash Slam and then a power slam. Duke tagged out to Lester. Lester with a belly to belly overhead suplex. He whipped Saul into the ropes. Aurora Ramsey tags in. Lester with another belly to belly overhead suplex to Saul. Aurora with a springboard cross body but Lester catches her in mid air and drills her with The End Times! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The Alan Family

==
(The scene cuts backstage where we end up in the locker room of the embracer of hate, GCWs most hated man, Andrew raynes. He's clearly bothered , annoyed over the fact he was given a couple of kids to go up against Vessey and Fabulous tonight. It wasn't new to him though, used to having the deck stacked against him meant that this would simply be another step in his evolution. Aside from annoyed, he's poised, ready to continue making a statement against the man he's set on destroying.)

Andrew: I'm used to the house being given the advantage.

I thrive on it.

You must like it though, Vessey, knowing you have yourself a team that will collectively work together while Silvercunt thought it would be cute to give me the bottom of livewires barrel, a man who was chastised so badly by shotguns little mean girls squad that he had to tuck his dick between his nutsack and waddle over to livewire; all while adding a spare set for when he needs someone to cash his checks.

I'm fine with it.

I don't care about whoever Tabs wants to give me as pieces in our little war Vessey because at the end of the day I'm going to be able to accomplish what I want. No amount of little victories here and there will compare to the end game I have in store for us at the Bash.

(Andrew cracks a smirk, his whole self dedicated to the bash and ending Vessey once and for all. It means something for him so every chance he gets he needs to make sure he's one step closer to completing his objective.)

Andrew: I've always continued to take that leap forward since I stepped foot in their company, making originals who have worked their whole life to be relevant here, reduced to rubble after I've torn everything down that stands in my way. I thrive on the idea of people having the utmost disdain for me because I have come in, walked to the beat of my own drum and backed up everything I've said I would do.

Other people on my side, not so much.

Being run off a brand and emasculated beyond recondition doesn't entitled you to try acting like you've regained relevancy because it makes you look even more foolish for creating something you can't back up to save your life. The fact that you think you can puff your chest out and aft like you matter means little coming from someone who is as intimidating as a pillow.

You want to be relevant, do your fucking job tonight. It's real simple.

Unlike most people in this match, I have an agenda and I want to ensure that it continues to go on as planned. I'm not interested in trying to pussy foot or have a pissing contest about who's tougher. I don't have time for that shit, you do your parts, you secure a win or Iake sure that both of you pay for being the fucking douchebags you are.

Trust me, Silvercunt won't take issue with what is do to both of you, so think about that.

Tonight you stand in the ring on the side of hate that you wish you could evolve into. Perhaps if you actually pay attention, you can learn something and understand what you could be capable of I'd you pull your head out of your ass and commit.

Otherwise, the rest will see the power of hate continue to thrive and continue to understand what's going to happen come the bash.

Prepare to embrace it.

(Andrew walks off as the scene fades.)

==

[We cut to a shot of Dianna's Kruse' locker room. Gloria is seen sitting down in her chair as we see another figure sitting next to her, the GCW North American Championship. However, her head is down, tying her boots. The GCW North American Championship is draped over her shoulder. She raises her head and only half of her face is shown to the audience.]

Dianna: You bitches thought I was dead? Think again. If you thought Ronin crushed me beyond repair was amusing, then f**k all of you. You want to see a real monster? You want to see a real champion and woman? Watch what I do to Sierra Michaels. The GCW North American Champion has a statement to make for anyone that wants a shot at this. If you're going to kill me, aim for the head, pelase? For your sake.

[Dianna then walks away as Gloria looks at the camera and then walks away.]

==

Sierra Michaels Vs Dianna Kruse
[Dianna Kruse sported a brand new look. The right side of her face is painted like white. Black paint around the eyes. Around her mouth has that skullish appearance.

Sierra Michaels starts off fast with a spinning heel kick and a standing dropkick. Sierra with a flying forearm smash and then a bulldog takedown. Sierra goes for a quick ending with The Simply Amazing Shooting Star but Dianna avoids contact and Sierra hits the canvas hard. Dianna with an arm ddt into a fujiwara arm bar. Dianna with a jumping unprettier and then a cover for only a two. Dianna with an arm wrench. Sierra fights up to her feet and reverses into a side headlock. Dianna counters into Gloria, her variation of the hammerlock ddt. Dianna then connects with Cruel Intentions! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Dianna Kruse

==

“2020 has been a year not to be taken for granted.”

As she is in the locker room awaiting her match against Bash Kincaid, GCW International Champion Kelsai Adamson-Mason continues with her comments concerning this year which is almost complete.

Kelsai: “I know that with this year coming to a close in less than a month now, most people are just ready to see it end and I will not fault them for that. Without going through everything that has happened this year, because there really is any reason that the vast majority would want it to be brought up anyway.

Myself though, there is a lot that I am thankful for in 2020, both personally and professionally. I was reminded of this recently when I got the opportunity to spend some quality time with members of my family for Thanksgiving. As I thought about the last year carefully, I remembered the fact that I wanted to have 1 championship reign this year and with less than four week remaining? I have had four reigns, including two of them here in GCW, where I am a two-time and the current GCW International Champion. Despite what some people might say about my reign, I try to represent both this promotion and this championship with pride, something that I believe Ms. Silverstone might have been thinking about when she said my reign was going to continue, despite a question call at GCW Desperate Measures recently. I am proud to be the International Champion, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. ”

While Kelsai is taping up her wrists, she continues reflecting.

Kelsai: “This year has caused a lot of personal growth as well as professional. Victor and I? I will only say that our marriage like a lot of things is a work in progress, and I hope this doesn’t sound rude, but that really is all that you need to know about that. Beyond that, I understand myself and the world around me differently though when this year first started and I believe that I am a more mature and self-aware person than I was at the beginning of this year.

I have this match at the End of Year Bash where I have to defend my Championship against both Alan Monroe and Ms. Budde. Defending against either one of them would have been difficult but to defend against both of them at the same time?

Let's just say that 2020 still has one fight left and we will leave it at that for the time being.

Tonight I don't have to worry about that, I don't even need to worry about defending anything. Instead tonight I will need to worry about my opponent Bash Kincaid….and maybe his tag team partner, Hugo Magnusson. Because while I would like to believe and even at one in my career would have believed that everything is going to be on the up and up, things are different for me now like I was saying earlier, which means I don’t put anything past the two of you.”

As if to emphasize her point, Kelsai looks at the camera seriously, and then starts wagging one finger.

Kelsai: “I’m saying that there will be any outside interference from Hugo either, so please don’t take this that way. All that I am saying is that I am prepared for anything now. That is what this year has done for, it has prepared me for things that I was not prepared for before. In short, I am aware now. So if you are feeling that you might have Hugo get involved in our match Bash, because after all you are a team? Well, all I will say is go ahead and do that, because it’s not like I could stop the two of you if that's what the two of you are thinking. I don’t want that to happen of course. You are a highly skilled wrestler Bash, and you and I could compete and have one outstanding much. I really hope that is the way that tonight is going to go down too, I hope that this match remains one-on-one and Hugo is nowhere to be found.

But, if Hugo does get involved in our match and the two of you try to turn this into a glorified 2-on-1 handicapped match?

I’ll be ready…

And the two of you will be sorry.”

==

The lights flicker around the arena as the opening to Shinedown’s “Bully” plays out. Amidst the flashing lights and raucous rock music, Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen, collectively the GCW Global Tag Team Champions known as The Rising Tide, step out onto the ramp. Bash is dressed to compete later on in the night, while Hugo is clad in his three-piece suit, either man with their Championship belt wrapped around their waist. The crowd roars for the popular tandem, who has enjoyed unprecedented success in 2020 after becoming the Champions in February. As they get to the ring, the men hop onto the apron, unclasping their belts and lifting them for the flashes of the cameras. Finally, they step through the ropes, with Bash moving to the corner and taking a microphone. Before the crowd cheering even dies down…

Bash: “Well ain’t THIS a familiar sight…”

The cheering picks up a notch.

Bash: “‘Cause whenever the Rising Tide steps in front of a crowd, y’already KNOW what the result is gonna be. And THAT is because Hugo and I are the absolute BEST tag team in the WORLD!”

Hugo exuberantly lifts his belt up as Bash nods his head in time with the cheering crowd.

Bash: “And I ain’t sayin’ that out of shameless self-promotion, either. I ain’t just tryin’ t’build us bigger than we are. Far as we’re concerned, The Rising Tide is THE STANDARD in GCW as far as tag team wrestlin’ goes. Look at the teams that have stepped up to the plate and fallen at our feet… HERstory Makers… Scream Machine… Total War… the McBride Corporation… all worthy competitors… all just another notch on the belts of the Tide!”

Hugo steps over and takes the microphone from his partner.

Hugo: “Certainly, what my partner says is true and, frankly, shouldn’t be in dispute. Since taking these belts, we have been… well… in a word: Unstoppable. See, the two of us are the finest example of tag team excellence in this company. Others can boast about the number of their reigns. And yeah, maybe having multiple reigns is impressive, but since Februrary, the one constant in GCW… the ONE THING that you can count on… is Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen stepping into this ring, defending these straps, and remaining Champions.”

Bash goes back and takes the microphone again.

Hugo: “So here’s the deal… we ain’t gonna sit around and wait for someone t’come at us. You want a shot at the BEST, you gotta step up soon, or else we’re gonna drag someone to this ring and make another statement at their expense. ‘Cause once the Tide rises, there ain’t a damn thing anyone can do t’stop it!”

Bash throws the mic down and lifts his belt up, joined by Hugo.

"Remember the Name" by Fort Minor plays. Kelsai Adamson-Mason makes her way down to the ring...

Bash Kincade Vs Kelsai Adamson-Mason
[Kelsai starts off with quick chops that back Bash into the ropes. She goes for an Irish whip but he reverses. Kelsai comes back with a spinning heel kick. Kelsai with a standing dropkick. Kelsai with an axe kick that finally brings Bash down. Kelsai with an asai moonsault into a cover but Bash powers out at one. Kelsai goes for a superkick but Bash avoids contact and then pulls her in with a huge short arm lariat clothesline that turns her inside out. Bash with a spine buster and then a running power slam. Bash with a power bomb for a cover and a near fall. Bash with a delayed vertical suplex for a cover and a near fall. Bash goes for another running power slam but Kelsai slips free and shoves him off into the corner. Kelsai rushes in but Bash gets his boot up into her face. Bash charges in with another lariat. Bash with the cover and a near fall. Bash whips her into the ropes but Kelsai comes back in with a spear! Kelsai with a step up enziguri and then a Double Shot moonsault! The cover but Bash just barely kicks out! Kelsai goes for another Double Shot but Bash gets his knees up! Bash goes for a power bomb but Kelsai counters into a calf crusher. Bash gets to the ropes after much struggling. Kelsai goes for an axe kick but Bash avoids contact. Bash goes for the lariat but Kelsai avoids contact this time and then strikes him with a snap ddt. Kelsai goes up top and connects with Bombs Away! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

==

Pre-recorded…

We cut to a very expensive living room area. The fireplace is keeping the area warm with a fire. The mantle is covered in gold and jewelry. As we pan over we spot a gorgeous, luxurious looking sofa. We see Summer Collins lying on the sofa with her head propped up on a cushion and a glass of wine in her hand. Sitting in an equally gorgeous and luxurious chair is Jessica Lasiewicz. She, too, has a glass of wine in her hand. Both ladies are dressed in elegant, expensive looking dresses.

Summer: It is morning again in Global Championship Wrestling!

Jessica frowns.

Jessica: Really? That’s the opening line you’re going with?

Summer: What’s wrong with it?

Jessica: Number one it is very unoriginal. Number two, it doesn’t make sense. The tag team division here in GCW has not turned any corners, it is still bleak considering you and I are not the tag team champions.

Summer: YET…we are not champions YET but there is a ray of sunshine over the horizon and all of our Fabulous fans and viewers out there know it to be true. And those who doubt the truth of my statement can just look at Livewire’s main event as evidence of that fact. After a long, dull, string of main events that lacked in Fabulous action, the main event is once again absolutely FABULOUS!

The Archangel smirks and nods her head in agreement.

Jessica: Yes, you’re right. We are back where we belong, in the main event. And tonight we will put our stamp on the tag team division and put everyone on the Livewire brand on notice with a signature victory.

Summer: And I know what everyone out there is thinking, how can Jessica and I work together with Travis Vessey. You know him quite well, don’t you?

Jessica: We’ve gone to war before, yes.

Summer: And it is true, Travis and Fabulous have never been partners before. But you know what? Neither have Andrew Raynes and The Bad Bastards. But you know what the difference is between these two teams? Vessey and Fabulous are going in with a common goal and we are going in on the same page. Vessey is just coming off of a Global Title Match defeat and he wants to get back in that discussion. Jess and I? We want to get back into the tag team championship discussion. And we know that this only happens with a victory here tonight. But Jody, Nicky, and Raynes? Their egos will get in their way of accomplishing anything noteworthy.

Lasiewicz chuckles.

Jessica: It’s nothing personal, it’s just business. And our business is being the best, so tonight Summer and I will once again prove that we are the best tag team in the division, and I guarantee that we will make a huge impact in tonight’s main event. I guarantee that when this match is over, the name of FABULOUS will be on everyone’s lips and that our tag team champions, Rising Tide, will recognize that their championship reign is on borrowed time.

Summer: Bash, Hugo, please watch what happens on Livewire’s main event. Watch what Jessica and I do in that main event. Watch as we outclass and out perform our opponents. Andrew Raynes, if you want to spread all the hate you want feel free. Nicky and Jody, if you want to be a pair of whiny foul mouthed bitches, feel free. But Jess and I are reclaiming OUR tag team division starting tonight and we are going to do it in the only way we can…

Jessica and Summer: ...absolutely FABULOUS!

==

Isabella Harker, Lenore Price-Masn & Ms. Budde Vs Richard Dix & Team Perry (Kenny and Caitlyn Perry)
[This match began with Richard Dix offering The HERStory Makers a bag of some sort of substance...Kenny and Caitlyn are shaking their heads in disgust and Lenore, Isabella, and Budde waste no time with an assault on all three. Harker and Lenore battle with Team Perry outside the ring while Budde keeps Rich inside the ring. Lenore ends up with a brain buster to Caitlyn outside the ring while Harker spears Kenny through the barricade. Budde with a short arm clothesline, a body slam, and then a sambo suplex. Budde with a neck vice. Lenore and Harker get in their corner. Budde then tags out to Lenore. Lenore with a brain buster to Rich and then a swinging neck breaker. Lenore with a neck vice. Lenore whips Rich into the ropes. Caitlyn, who has made it up by this time, blind tags herself in. Lenore with a big yakuza kick taking Rich down. Caitlyn with a springboard dropkick surprising the global champion. Caitlyn measures Lenore for a superkick but Lenore catches her and connects with an exploder suplex. Lenore tags out to Harker. Harker with a spear and then a spine buster to Caitlyn Perry. Harker tags out to Budde. Budde with The Tardy Bell to Caitlyn. Budde waits and measures Caitlyn. Kenny rushes in to run interference but Lenore is there with Devolution. Caitlyn is to her feet and is met with The Golden Rule from Budde. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The HERStory Makers

[While The HERStory Makers are celebrating their victory, many can see “Hell’s Reject” Alan Monroe standing at the top of the ramp. A smirk is on his face as he watches on. He begins to applaud.]

==

Samuel Price sits down inside a studio. Across from him sits Samurai Toshiaki, the mentor and trainer of Rina Takeuie.

Price: “Mr. Toshiaki, you have been in high demand since the events of GCW Desperate Measures.”

Toshiaki smirks.

Toshiaki: “Have I, now?”

Price: “After the heinous attack by Rina Takeuie on her purported former friend Adrian Waters following her disqualification loss…”

Toshiaki extends his hand, stopping Price’s question in its tracks.

Toshiaki: “First of all, it is not Rina Takeuie you wish to intone. The actions of Desperate Measures belong to Ronin and Ronin alone.”

Price: “My apologies… but can you speak to her mindset during the event so we might have some sort of idea as to what triggered this attack?”

Toshiaki: “Triggered? You have it all wrong… in fact, I would dare say that everyone has it wrong. This is not something that external stimulus provoked. On the contrary. The outside world had taken a hold of Rina Takeuie and was serving as a conduit against Ronin. Ronin is Rina Takeuie at her utmost potential, at her greatest, most dangerous form. Ask those who have stood across the ring from her, only to be overwhelmed and left in a pain-riddled mess. Oh sure… the likes of Dianna Kruse can claim to hold some sort of position of power here. But know the truth: There is none whatsoever. Power of the Ronin is simply unattainable. Kruse only walked away from Desperate Measures under her own power because Adrian Waters chose to intervene. The Championship? That was child’s play, and at this point, Ronin was content to allow the CHILDREN to play with it. But there is so… SO much more to the Ronin than that.”

Price: “I was going to ask… have you made any effort to… I don’t know… sedate The Ronin so that we might get Rina back?”

Toskiaki smiles.

Toshiaki: “Why would I do a thing like that?”

Price: “Her friends are…”

Toshiaki: “Her friends? They were holding her back from her potential. They were happy to keep the weak Rina Takeuie around, and have the Ronin suppressed. Does that sound like friendship to you?”

Price: “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with the tone here…”

Toshiaki: “Good… you shouldn’t be comfortable. It is not my job to make YOU comfortable, nor is it my job to allow my pupil to be taken advantage of to the point where Desperate Measures becomes necessary. What happened wasn’t about an event. It was about freedom. The Ronin is now free to do as she pleases, and God have mercy on the poor soul who wishes to stop her.”

Toshiaki rises from his seat, removing his microphone as he turns his back. Saying something in Japanese, he keeps his back to Price. As Price sits uncomfortably, a spinning fist comes from behind, striking him in the head! Price crumples to the ground as Ronin steps from the shadows. She steps over him, looking down at the interviewer’s body as a slight smile curls onto her lips. The scene shifts…

==

[The cameras cut to Travis Vessey, standing behind a caged fence inside the building. He has his usual white dress shirt, but his sleeves are rolled up. He eyes the camera, looking focused, his eyes unmoved.]

Travis: You know something Andrew Raynes? You have a gift. I thought for a while, all of your attempts to piss people off was just you trying your best to be an edgelord. I thought the things you said, your actions, your behavior, all of it was you projecting. Wanting to be the coolest and the smartest man in the room. I thought all of it was for attention.

[Travis' eye narrows.]

Travis: It takes a lot for me to get pissed off. Everyone knows me. Calm, cool, collected. Under control. It's why I've won Male Wrestler of the Year three times in a row, Andrew. It's why I've been around the top in this game for a long time. But congratulations Andrew...you've officially pissed me off!

[Travis; voice raises, which is uncharacteristic.]

Travis: For months you've found a way to ruin any chance, any opportunity I've had for going after the Global belt. In the tournament in the summer, after I beat your little goon, you attack me and somehow convince Floyd to have my next match then. Desperate Measures, before my rematch with Lenore Mason, which you know I've worked hard for the past year to win that title back from her, you jump me from behind. What you did doesn't take away the fact that I continued to wrestle and Lenore was the better wrestler that night. That doesn't make her victory less valid. But what it does is make me realize before I even think about going after the Global belt again, I need to put you down to the ground.

[He looks on.]

Travis: You've walked around GCW for two years thinking that you are the man. You want to be the man. You want to be me. That's right. You want to be me because when it comes to every man in this company? I am the best, hands down.

[The crowd roars as Travis pauses.]

Travis: I've proven it in the ring, year after year I keep stacking Male Wrestler of the Year trophies. Every year, Andrew, I've proven my place. I'm in the Hall of Fame. i'm in the books. All before the age of 30 and I'm just in my prime. See you look at the end result and you want to be that. You want to cheat the game, piss off whoever that gets in your way. But when you consistently make an effort to get in the way of MY hard work, of the time I put into this? You have to fall you son of a bitch.

]The venom flies from his mouth.]

Travis: This has never been a game. You're messing with my name and my reputation. I can't let any of this slide. You want to be the man? You gotta beat me. You gotta nut up and face me. you have to look me in the eye and you have to get past me. Something that no man in this company has been able to do for the last three years. I'm going to get a piece tonight, for sure. Main event, I'm coming for your ass. But you forget, way back when I came here, there was a reason why they called me the Architect of Your Destruction. See I don't think you really know who you're f**king with here!

[Travis points at the camera.]

Travis: I'm Travis Vessey! All man. Best Male Wrestler in GCW. One of the greatest to ever wrestler in this company. Mr. GCW. I represent this company and what it stands for. End of the Year, there's no one running. No more sneak attacks. No more cheating the game. There's consequences for your actions, Andrew. I have no qualms or reservations about ending your career on that night. That's the way this goes in this game. Embrace the Hate. How about dig deep. Dig deep inside of yourself, all the hate, and understand what you're walking into come the Bash. A man has to have a code and this is mine. All is fair in the game. But once you start messing with mine? You're done.

[Travis looks on.]

Travis: By any means necessary, Andrew. No remorse. No mercy. You wanted me?You got me.

[He looks on before walking away.]

==

Main Event:
Andrew Raynes & The Bad Bastards vs Travis Vessey & Fabulous

[As expected Andrew and Travis starts out brawling inside the ring while the two actual “teams”, The Bad Bastards and Fabulous, pair off by brawling outside the ring. While officials try to maintain order outside the ring, Raynes and Vessey are going toe to toe in a close striking battle inside the ring. Raynes gains an unfair advantage with a kick below the belt and he follows it up with a ddt. Raynes mounts Vessey and pours on right hands. Finally order is restored as the teams are in their respective corners. Raynes with a snap suplex to Vessey. Raynes runs off the ropes and Jody tags himself in. Raynes with a leg drop to Vessey. The referee orders Raynes out. Andrew is shocked and visibly angry as he realizes Jody tagged himself in. Jody goes on the offense against Travis, with a gut wrench suplex and a swinging neck breaker. Jody tags out to Nicky. Nicky with a snap suplex and a pump kick. Jody and Nicky isolate Vessey in their corner, making quick tags in and out to isolate Vessey. When Jody has Vessey in trouble, Raynes returns the favor by blind tagging himself in. Jody with a huge lariat to Vessey. Raynes shoves Jody out of the way but Jody shoves him back. The trio of Raynes and The Bad Bastards have definitely embraced hate but they are hating each other, as the argument ensues. Vessey meanwhile is fighting his way to his feet. Vessey charges in with a clothesline mowing over both Jody and Nicky. Vessey back body drops Raynes out of the ring. Vessey tags out to Jessica Lasiewicz. Vessey with a plancha over the top onto Raynes. Vessey whips Raynes into the steel steps and then rolls him back into the ring where Jessica drops him with Our Lady Peace. The cover but Raynes kicks out at two. Jessica and Summer isolate Raynes in their corner, making quick tags as they slowly work over Raynes, namely his right leg. Raynes battles back against Summer. They two go toe to toe. Raynes with Code of the Sith. Unknown to him Jessica has tagged herself in. Raynes hits the ropes where, yet again, Nicky tags himself in. This may be a good thing as Jessica chop blocks Raynes and looks to apply The Four Card Trick but Nicky drills her with a big superkick. Raynes gets up and is again furious about Jody and Nicky not listening to him. He can’t argue too much as Vessey spears him to the outside. He goes for a whip but Raynes reverses, sending Vessey into the steel steps. Raynes and Vessey brawl through the crowd and to the back, this leaves it down to Fabulous against The Bad Bastards. Nicky and Jody have Jessica set up for a double team but Summer rushes in and drills Jody with a Stock Market Crash! Nicky watches as Jody rolls to the outside but this distraction allows Jessica time to recover. Nicky turns around and Jessica rushes in with a flipping inverted tombstone she calls Our Lady of Sorrows, dropping Nicky square on his head! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Travis Vessey & Fabulous