Livewire 10.02 <results>

randy

Livewire 10.02 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:02 pm

[After the opening fireworks tone down, there are a bit of a silence for about 10 seconds before “Through Struggle” hits the speakers and the crowd erupts into raucous boos. The arena flashes with red and smoke fills the entrance ramp and after a few moments, as the smoke dissipates, we see the outline of the most hated man in GCW, the former Global Heavyweight Champion and the true #1 contender to it, Andrew Raynes!. His head is lowered, taking in the aura around him and his hair down around him. He looks down for a few more seconds before he lifts his head up, a cold dead stare on his face. He smirks slightly before he taunts the crowd, working them into a frenzy, extending his arms out as red pyro explodes around the ramp and titantron. He makes his way down to the ring slowly afterwards, giving the business to a few people who start beaking off as he walks down. He slides into the ring, walking across and demanding a microphone. The timekeeper hands him one as Andrew snatches it quickly. He makes his way back towards the middle of the ring as the crowd keeps giving him shit. He takes it in for about another 30 seconds before his music cuts out.]

Andrew: There are very few people in this industry who have the fortitude to come down into a raging inferno and get their shots in when they see the opportunity arise. There are even fewer in this company alone who have the fortitude to truly do whatever it takes in order to succeed. Most of them want to have it handed to them on a silver platter, truly afraid of getting their hands dirty to get what they really want. Most people, knowing there’s a trap about to be sprung, avoid it like the plague because they don’t want to get a scratch on them, afraid of being humiliated or embarrassed because they are left in a heap in the middle of the ring.

I am not one of them.

While Buddepest wants to get all giddy because I walked into an ambush, left beaten in the middle of the ring by the mean girls’ squad, she fails to understand the underlying point of what I had accomplished by getting the drop on Lenore after her match with Chambers.

It only takes 3 seconds to drop and pin a bitch to take back my Global Heavyweight Championship.

While the mean girls want to rejoice over getting the upper hand on me, you saw how gingerly they came out AFTER the fact that I had already dropped Lenore on her stupid moronic face, then proceeded to feed her shots to the face until her little pack of dogs came running from the back to save her. In that time, ladies, I would have already walked away with the belt in hand if it were a match that mattered. When you consider the fact that I am going to be walking into a 3 on 1 match regardless of what anyone wants to say about it, worrying about who’s over my shoulders doesn’t mean a god damn thing to me.

The truth is, I am the biggest threat in this match and all three of them know it.

[Andrew takes a second as the crowd jeers him; the embodiment of hate pays no mind to these clowns as he continues.]

Andrew: Why should I even be worried? I’ve been the biggest threat in this company since I’ve been here; the one who has never been afraid to do whatever it takes, to do what must be done in order to get myself to the top. There are far too many people around here who talk game but then go out and lay eggs. I haven relentlessly pursued the top of the mountain since I arrived and that has only prompted change in many people and have forced them to look themselves in the mirror because what they were doing wasn’t working.

Even with that, people who have tried to make a difference by taking up a different view of things haven’t even panned out well, because people can’t do it like I can. People can’t harness hate and anger the way that I have thrived since adopting the mantra. Someone like Isabella who was so down on herself after being pinned at resurrection that she felt she needed to turn her back on the fans that ignored her, wouldn’t give her the time of day after “carrying” livewire on her back when she was champion. Newsflash, back then, no one gave a shit about what you did. Someone who wanted to rest on their laurels because they felt entitled to.

You wanted to say fuck the fans, Isabella, you should have just done so and gone into business for yourself. Instead though, you decided to play third fiddle by joining the Lenore and her clique because they truth is, you knew that you didn’t have what it took to take on the world by yourself, to go get what you wanted because you could. You were more content just having someone to protect you and coddle you like the child you are.

Has anyone even recognized you as a co-champion? Have you become any more relevant since joining the herstory makers? No, you’re still just the same scared little child that now has backup to make herself feel better as her career continues to fade away into oblivion and latched onto someone who was going to do nothing but leave you behind no matter what. Considering Lenore is more recognized as champion that you are what was the point of even having you as a co-champion in the first place?

You’re only here because you were given a gift and it’ll be no surprise when you squander it, fail Lenore and get cast aside like the trash that you are.

Ask yourself this, Isabella, if you have the chance to pin Lenore to win the undisputed Global Championship at Civil war, will you do it? Or will you continue to show that you’re nothing more than a pathetic sellout by laying an egg and letting Lenore walk all over you to protect the only real champion that’s here right now?

My guess, you’ll fold like paper in a heartbeat because you won’t abandon the hand that gave you new life.

Pathetic!

[The crowd boos some more as Andrew smirks.]

Andrew: My unfinished business with Travis still seems to be an issue because no one wants to give us the chance to finish what we started. More like what I started. I had been waiting a long time to take down that self-entitled prick because of the fact that he represented everything I despise about people at the top. It’s been the same for a lot of people around here who have never truly been challenged until I showed up. I changed the game by creating my own place at the table. By piling up bodies and gold like it was going out of style. People like Travis who has never had anyone truly bring out the worst/best in him until I arrived to challenge the very pillars of this company down to its foundation and alter it forever.

I haven’t had a problem smearing your name of dragging you down into hell because you need the wakeup call, Travis. You need someone who doesn’t have respect for you to bring out the fire you’ve been begging to have for a long time. Complacency is rampant around here and the hate that I have brought to this company has only served to put people on notice. Your name, reputation, desires, means nothing to me. You’ve felt entitled for so long that you think things like the Global Heavyweight Title just gravitate to you naturally but the truth has become apparent that you are terrified to fall belong the main event scene because of what it would do to you mentally. While you and I haven’t been able to have our closure, I will make sure that there is enough of it at civil war to be done with you when I am the one who walks out as champion.

[Andrew smirks, he looks around as he gets ready to address the champ and his opponent for tonight.]

Andrew: Tonight is going to be about showing someone what happens when you mess with fire beyond your capabilities. I’m sure you felt good beating someone like Chambers, 2 weeks ago but let’s face it. Chambers is no different from the three of you I’m facing at Civil War, a lost cause begging for attention because she hasn’t been able to do anything relevant in a long time. Lenore, you’re someone who is nothing without the Global Heavyweight Championship because before you came into it, you had nothing going for you but carrying your name around like it’s supposed to mean something, a name as torched as Mason doesn’t really give you any means of entitling you to get what you haven’t earned and instead just makes you look like a bottom feeder because you think that you can just be handed the keys without so much as doing anything to earn it. IT’s what pisses you off about me, because I have built my name from the ground up, I have built my reputation with my two bare hands and haven’t been afraid to get them dirty, unlike you. You’ve always proven to be the type that needs to hide away and cradle the Championship because without it, you’re nothing. You’re the type of person that truly doesn’t deserve respect because you haven’t done anything to earn it. Watching you, Travis and Isabella tossing it around like a hacky sack is why I don’t bother trying to give anyone respect. No one outright earns it. I have no respect for people who can’t handle business on their own, who whine and cry every time something doesn’t go their way. Even looking at your stupid avatar on twitter shows how fucking displaced you are from reality.

It’s why I am not afraid to put the target on my back.

It’s why I wasn’t afraid to go into the fire after you were done with Chambers and drop you like a bad habit. I didn’t care that you had your girls waiting in the wings when I decided to strike because I always knew they would be there. The opening I had though was enough to send a message and make that sacrifice because it all goes towards the endgame that’s coming at Civil War.

I know that tonight, could be much like it was to close out Livewire two weeks ago, I know I can be walking into a trap and have your girls waiting to save you when the going gets tough because you can’t rise to the occasion when the embracer of hate has you on the ropes. It’s why I wasn’t allowed to challenge Isabella at the Bash, like I wanted to, because I knew that would have driven you nuts being co-champion but on the outside looking in. Had Silvercunt given me what I wanted, I would be walking into Civil war as champion, though most likely I would have run into the numbers game because we all know you would have done anything to save the belt from coming back where it belongs.

Tonight though, isn’t about the title, it’s about sending another message.

[Andrew smirks and loosens up a little, getting to the main point of this diatribe.]

Andrew: Hopefully by the time we get to civil war, you’ll understand that I am willing to sacrifice everything in order to put myself in the best position possible. NO matter what happens tonight, it’s not about winning or losing, it’s about continuing to plant seeds of doubt in you, Isabella and Travis that the hate will continue to rise and be an overwhelming threat come February 21st. It’s going to force you into some tactics that you may not like, forcing yourself to work together in order to overcome what’s coming soon.

That’s fine, I would expect as much given the gravity of the situation and the gravity of the hate that I will have backing me up as I take back what’s mine. My one and only warning in regards to that is if you do all team up to take me out, you better damn well make sure that you leave me broken and lifeless. You better damn well make sure that I don’t have a shred of air left inside me before that match is done because if you don’t? Then the hate will allow me to rise, to bring back into the match that you three so desperately want me taken out of. I accept that I am the odd man out because of the reputation i bring to this match but failure to eliminate me will only make things worse because I will find my way back into the fold and i will ensure I walk out as champion because I have the conviction and the will to overcome all the shit you want to throw at me. All the entitlement the three of you have combined won't amount to the hate and determination i bring because I've made my name off of sacrifice, off of throwing caution to the wind because my sacrifices are what have allowed me to evolve into one of the best around here and it pisses you all off.

What will piss you off more is when it's all said and done, I will be the one who walks out Global Heavyweight champion.

Embrace your reality, time is running out.

[Andrew tossed the mic and taunts the crowd as his music hits and he makes his way out of the ring!]

---

Backstage…

The scene rises up following Jonathan Scarborough as he walks through the locker-room area. Passing into the lounge, he moves to an empty barstool, seated between Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen. The Global Tag Team Champions set down their glasses and look to each other as Scarborough looks.

Scarborough: “Barkeep, a pint of Keiths.”

The Colombian bartender raises an eyebrow.

Scarborough: “Sorry, sir. A pint of Keiths… PLEASE.”

The bartender slides a glass of amber beer over towards him, refusing to answer. Scarborough takes a sip and recoils.

Scarborough: “Hey! What is this?”

He throws the glass on the ground beside him, shattering the glass. Some of the shards hit Bash in the leg, while the beer splashes onto Hugo. The Champions look at each other.

Bash: “Hey, Hugo…”

Hugo looks down, wiping the beer from his leg.

Bash: “Seems we got a tough guy ‘ere.”

Hugo: “If you wish to disrespect someone, Jonny, why don’t you disrespect the Rising Tide?”

Scarborough, sensing he’s in trouble, starts to step back.

Scarborough: “Look, gents. I don’t know what you heard, but I don’t need a fight.”

Bash: “Don’t need a fight, do ya?”

Hugo: “Is that why you wish to come into here and berate poor Eduardo?”

Scarborough: “You learn the helps’ names?”

Hugo: “We find it a professional courtesy to learn the names of anyone handling our beverages.”

Bash: “Yeah, ya never know who could try t’mess with yer drinks.”

Hugo: “Besides, we’re guests in this country. We know better than to piss on the locals.”

Bash: “Do you think we’re interested in dealin’ with issues backstage when we got one of the BEST tag teams in the world later on tonight?”

Hugo: “Fabulous are no slouches.”

Bash: “They’re Tag Team Champions in another company. We beat ‘em, it’s like we beat an entire other company’s tag division.”

Hugo: “We’re already the best tandem in GCW. Why not add another company to the list?”

Bash: “And outta respect, we’re gonna give ‘em all the hell that The Rising Tide are able.”

Hugo: “Not a prayer.”

Bash: “Haha… not a FUCKIN’ PRAYER!”

Scarborough: “I’m still here…”

Hugo and Bash look to Scarborough, then each other. They grin.

Bash: “You wanna?”

Hugo: “After you.”

Bash grapples Scarborough, hitting him with a heavy knee to the midsection. Scarborough doubles over as Bash floats around, grappling his waist. Hugo charges towards him, hitting a European uppercut in tandem with Bash’s German suplex, sending Scarborough through a table! He groans and holds his back as Bash moves to the bartender, accepting another glass of beer. Bash takes a drink from it and nods at Eduardo.

Bash: “This ain’t even that bad. I dunno what Jonny’s problem with it was.”

He pours the glass over Scarborough’s prone body. Hugo laughs.

Hugo: “Let’s go… we got Championships to retain.”

He slaps Bash on the back, handing him his title belt as the pair exit the lounge. The scene shifts.

---

North American Championship
Adrian Waters Diana Kruse (c)

[Adrian and Diana engage in technical back and forth chain wrestling for the first few minutes of this match. Diana holds her own but despite this Adrian seems to get the advantage at every turn. Diana decides to change tactics with an eye rake and then an arm bar take down. Adrian rolls to the ring apron. Diana superkicks him to the jaw and he goes flying to the outside. Diana goes out after him and sends him shoulder first into the steel turnbuckle. Diana rolls him back into the ring and locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Adrian fights back to his feet. Diana with another arm bar takedown into an arm bar. Adrian fights back to his feet. Adrian gets several rights and lefts in. Adrian with a snap suplex followed by a flapjack and a high back body drop. Adrian with a body slam and then a neck breaker. Adrian with a top rope elbow drop for a cover and a near fall. Adrian sets Diana up for a tombstone pile driver. Gloria goes over to Tiffany and starts threatening her. The argument distracts Adrian and this distraction allows Diana to wriggle free of his grip. She then rolls him with a school boy, hooking the the tights for extra leverage...1...2...3!]
WINNER and STILL North American Champion: Diana Kruse

Diana rolls out of the ring to celebrate her victory with Gloria. She poses to the booing crowd as she walks to the back. In the ring, Adrian is visibly upset at being out-smarted and Tiffany does her best to calm him down. That's when, from behind, Ronin slides into the ring. Tiffany sees the Ronin first, and she takes a spinning back fist to the face, dropping her and sending Adrian into a fury. But, the element of surprise works to Ronin's advantage. She stops Adrian's advance with a head butt, followed by Kamika-knee! Toshiaki slides a chair into the ring and shouts something in Japanese to Ronin. Ronin pulls the chair over and, as Adrian rises, she drops him with The Setting Sun on the chair! Ronin gets to her feet and looks down on Adrian and Tiffany, who is now crawling over to her husband. She shows no expression as she slides out of the ring, but the crowd let her know how they feel. In the ring, Adrian is now sitting up as Tiffany tends to him as Livewire cuts to commercial.

---

Fading back to the locker room we see Kelsai Adamson-Mason pacing back and forth while it looks as though she might be giving herself a pep talk also. As we listen in however, we realize Kelsai is talking to the fans and not talking to herself.

Kelsai: “I have to admit this one is really starting to catch me by surprise, because it has just snuck up on us so fast. Two weeks ago, I was on Livewire and I was talking about Civil War 2021, and the fact it was almost here. Now I stand before all of you tonight and this is the final Livewire before Civil War.”

Still pacing back and forth until all at once Kelsai stops, turns, and looks directly into the camera

Kelsai: “Sunday, February 21, GCW Civil War 2021. It is a date that has lived in my mind for a whole year because of what happened at Civil War 2020 last year. I was close, so close, and yet at the time I was so far away. I right there at then, I was so close that I could see myself in the main event at Resurrection IX, but then I had it snatched away by Brittany Kayl.

I absolutely adore Brittany Kayl, she is an inspiration to me, and on any other night I would have cheered her on to reach up and grab that brass ring. Except this was Civil war, and I wanted that same thing, to be in the main event at the premiere event in GCW.

But there can only be ONE winner, and last year that winner was Brittany. Me? I took second and for that I ended up challenging for the GCW International Championship which was held by Dustin Adams, who I had unfinished business with so I guess you could say that it all worked out. I finally won the championship that I had been chasing for so long, but more importantly I proved that I could hold and defend a championship the second time I won that same belt and I couldn’t have been prouder, but now?

Now I want something more, and that is why Civil War 2021 is going to be my brass ring and this time nobody is going to stop me because I am going to win Civil War before going onto main event Resurrection X!”

After pausing to think for a moment Kelsai continues.

Kelsai: “Tonight though, we are right here in Bogota, Columbia and I am in my first match of GCW in 2021 when I take on you, Sierra Michaels.”

Kelsai smiles.

Kelsai: “Sierra, I have to be honest and say that I really do not know you all that well. What I do know about you however, I like. You seem like a really nice woman, and if I had to guess because of the fact that you are nice and friendly, people probably assume that you are naive, and you want to know how I know that Sierra?”

Because people assume that exact same thing about me because of my friendly nature.

That’s why I will not take you for granted Sierra, because I know how that feels, and I also know that you are a very accomplished wrestler in your right fully capable of defeating me, so I will approach our match expecting your best and I hope that you will do the same.

Because I am getting ready for Civil War, Sierra, and I will not look past you tonight. No, tonight I will show everyone that I am ready to go the distance this year.”

---

Sierra Michaels Vs Kelsai Adamon-Mason
[This is a match of two high flying athletes and so as you can imagine this is a fast paced high risk affair from start to finish. Some may even call this a spot fest. Whoever missed their big move first would be the loser. The beginning of the end for Sierra came when she went for the Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body but Kelsai avoided contact. Kelsai waited for Sierra to navigate to her feet before drilling her with a spear and then an axe kick. Kelsai connects with The Double Shot for a cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

---

[An white and gold insignia appears on the screen with the name "Aia" written through the wings. The music blares through the video as it cuts immediately to a pre recorded video of Aia, standing by the shores of Pilon de Azucar, a beach in Columbia. She dressed in a black tanktop and black jeans and sports a baseball cap on her head.]

Aia: Buonasera GCW!

[She greets the audience in Italian, then switches to Japanese. Subtitles are presented on the bottom of the screen.]

Aia: Aia here. End of the Year Bash was an exciting match between myself and Jeffrey Alexander. Jeffrey was very impressive and there were instances in our match where he matched the energy and skill of my own. I wanted to see if those abs and those muscles were show or was there something more inside. He proved himself. But, we don't reward losers and he didn't win the match. I won the match,

It doesn't matter how it happened. It appears as if Jeffrey has some issues with other people. That doesn't have to deal with me and so I do not care. A win is a win and I don't care for how it's perceived. In time, you only remember the winners.

[She smirks.]

Aia: And so, I move on. I have three matches left before I leave and I'm looking for wrestlers who will challenge me. I came here, thanks to the blessing of Trevor Cash, to show the world of what I'm capable of. I have proven myself where I wrestle, but I do not wish to merely be a local star. I want to be world renowned for my abilities and I will accept nothing less. I believe it was my destiny to be a professional wrestler. From the moment I saw pro wrestling, at seventeen years old, I have felt it was my calling. Professional wrestling needs someone like me, who is gifted, who is strong, who has style, who has drive, to push the sport forward. Every challenge that I have faced, even if I have lost, I have recovered, and I have thrived.

Thanks to Mr. Cash, I am not bound to these brands. I have a match or Livewire or on Shotgun. this is my formal request to you, GCW. I want to face the ones you say are the very best. I've heard the names. I've been backstage and I've watched your main events. There are some impressive wrestlers who fit their reputation. But I have not found a wrestler who I have felt has the same skill level as myself. I do not believe there is a single wrestler in GCW that can defeat me in a match. And I want to prove this to all of you.

Ms. Silverstone, I ask that you put me in the ring with your very best. I want to showcase to the American audience the one that is going to carry pro wrestling on their backs. For a limited time.

[Aia puts her fist into the palm of her hand.]

Aia: It's time to play. Ci vediamo presto, GCW. Jaaaaaa-na!

[FIN]

---

International Championship
Princess Nava Farrin vs Ms. Budde ©

[Budde starts off going for a huge lariat early but Nava was too quick and avoids it and then catches the champion with a standing dropkick. A Mexican Arm Drag, a traditional arm drag, and then a hip toss all from Nava have Budde staggering into the corner. Nava charges in with a running corner dropkick. Nava with a side Russian leg sweep into a cover but only a two. Nava goes for a springboard lionsault variant but Budde gets her knees up at the last moment. Budde with a sambo suplex and then a spine buster. Budde with a swinging neck breaker and then a release German suplex. Budde with a vertebreaker and a cover but Nava kicks out at two. Budde with a military press slam. She goes for a short arm clothesline but Nava floats over and strikes the Bangle Bazaar! Nava with a cover and ALMOST a three but Budde just barely gets a shoulder up! Nava locks in the Dehli Kekada! Budde slowly crawls towards the ropes and eventually reaches them. Nava showing her tenacity drags Budde back out to the center and reapplies the hold, cinching it in even tighter than before. Budde still refuses to quit.

Just then the familiar music of KRISSY starts playing. And indeed Krissy does come out onto the stage. Cash is shocked by this as is Princess Nava, who releases the hold and goes to ask Cash what is going on. The referee’s attention is turned to this as well, and as for Budde? Well, she is retrieving her Yard Stick. Cash and the referee are still dealing with Krissy and then Nava turns back to Budde only to get drilled in the throat with the yard stick! Budde then drills Nava with Class Dismissed! Budde covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER and STILL International Champion: Ms. Budde

--

We cut backstage where we find Destiny Skye in her ring gear, stretching in preparation for her match tonight against Leviticus. She appears intense and focused, but that focus is about to end. She is interrupted when she hears a knocking at the door. Skye sighs as she gets up to her feet.

Destiny: Come in…

The door opens and she turns to find Julia Braddock entering the room. This is a pleasant surprise for Destiny, who had half-expected a journalist begging for an interview. Destiny walks over and embraces Julia in a tight hug.

Destiny: Bloody hell! What are you doing here, Jules?

Julia: Just visiting a friend. Is there any harm in that, mate?

Destiny: I suppose not but you’re Shotgun. This is Livewire.

Braddock shrugs her shoulders.

Julia: That may be true, but that never stopped me before.

Destiny: Whatever. You’re seriously just visiting me, though?

Julia: Of course. I mean, I did have a reason for coming, but I figured why not visit you in person and hang out some? I can watch your match too against who is it?

Skye rolls her eyes.

Destiny: Leviticus. I want more but I suppose this is what I get for losing to Adrian Waters. I could have had that North American Title shot instead of him.

Julia: At least you’re booked, bear that in mind. Besides, we are approaching Civil War. The one night you can really make a name for yourself with an impressive showing.

Skye nods her head.

Destiny: True. Hell, I could win the whole bloody thing and go on to Resurrection…

The Kensington Knockout smirks.

Julia: Don’t go too far, mate. I’m winning it. Though I may let you come in second place or third place and get a consolation prize, eh?

Destiny: Consolation prize? We’ll see about that. But uh, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?

Julia: Mason.

Skye sighs again.

Destiny: Oh him. I hear you’re having your own issues with him over on Shotgun?

Julia: Unfortunately, yes. I was wondering if he was bothering you any?

Destiny: Not yet. He’s been strangely silent with me. And that kind of bothers me, actually.

Julia: Well be careful, mate. Who knows what the hell that creep is up to.

--

Leviticus Vs Destiny Skye
[Leviticus’s large pal Leviathan causes a distraction, allowing Leviticus to gain an early advantage on Destiny. Despite his early offense Destiny manages to get back in it with a super kick, a face buster, a roundhouse kick, and then a ddt. Destiny caps it off with a Destiny Cutter out of nowhere but then doesn’t pin him. Instead she locks in the Birmingham Cloverleaf. Leviticus taps out.]
WINNER: Destiny Skye

--

We cut backstage and it is here where we find “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and her tag team partner and best friend Summer Collins. The duo otherwise known as Fabulous are not dressed in their typical stylish attire tonight but because they are scheduled to compete for the GCW Global Tag Team Championship against Hugo and Bash of The Rising Tide. They still sport their confident expressions along with their wrestling gear and their MWE World Tag Team Championship belts; Summer wears hers around her waist and Jessica has hers draped over her right shoulder.

Summer: Tonight is a very important and historic night for this great company and tag team wrestling in general. And I’m not exaggerating, either. I am not saying that just to hype this match tonight. I am being deadly serious. Tonight the MWE World Tag Team Champions…

She and Jessica each pat their own respective tag title belt.

Summer: ...challenge for the GCW Global Tag Team Championship. It’s a benefit of competing for more than one promotion, I suppose, but that’s also a challenge. Competing in multiple promotions is a real challenge and only the elite can manage to pull it off, but how many of those elite few can say they have held multiple sets of tag team championship gold at the same time?

Collins shakes her head.

Summer: Not many. But tonight it happens, the MWE World Tag Team Champions, Fabulous, take on the GCW Global Tag Team Champions, the Rising Tide. Now I’m going to turn it over to my friend Jessica who will tell you about how this historic night will go down.

Jessica: Hugo and Bash really do like to talk a big game. They run their mouth to anyone who will listen that they are the best of the best in Global Championship Wrestling. You seem to talk an awful lot, boys. Not to say you can’t get it done in the ring because you’ve obviously proven that you can. You are the Global Tag Team Champions because you are the best there is right now. Currently you are the best in GCW right now. Present tense of the verb. But what about the future? And therein lies your problem. You two have been ignoring your next big threat. You have been running your mouth about how great you are, picking fights with Scream Machine, all the while ignoring the threat that is hiding in plain sight.

The Archangel chuckles.

Jessica: No disrespect to Scream Machine. Hell, the four of you make magic every single time you step inside that ring. Scream Machine can also make a good case for being the best of the best in GCW right now because they also hold tag team gold here in GCW. And when you four lock horns again, Summer and I expect yet another instant classic out of you. But the problem about focusing your time and energy on Scream Machine is the fact that they currently cannot take the GCW Global Tag Team Championship away from you.

She points at herself and Summer.

Jessica: But Summer and I can. We can take those belts away from you and tonight we will. We are under no illusion about this being some cakewalk. We know that Hugo and Bash fight like hell. So we expect a war tonight. We expect to walk through the gates of hell tonight. But when it is all over only one tag team will emerge from hell and that tag team will be me and Summer, and we will emerge as the MWE World Tag Team Champions and the new GCW Global Tag Team Champions.

Summer: Jessica and I are getting pretty sick and tired of being overlooked and disrespected. Tonight we make history by knocking on the devil’s door, kicking his ass, and taking those belts. We’re going to make history as we etch our names amongst the elite few teams who can honestly say they held two sets of tag gold simultaneously. And you know why we’re going to do it?

Summer and Jessica exchange a knowing look before turning back to face the camera with smirks upon their faces.

Summer and Jessica: Because we are absolutely FABULOUS!

--

Global Tag Team Championships
Fabulous vs The Rising Tide (c)

[This appears on the outset to be a contrast of style, Rising Tide being powerhouse brawlers and Fabulous preferring submission and technical wrestling. But Summer and Jessica are no strangers to brawling from the opening bell. Hugo and Jessica end up brawling to the outside while Bash and Summer remain inside, ultimately starting this match. Bash gains the upper hand and then transitions to a more power based attack with a tilt a whirl side slam, a spine buster, and a military press slam. Bash tags out to Hugo. Bash and Hugo with a belly to back suplex neck breaker combo. Hugo covers but Summer kicks out. Hugo with a pump handle slam. Hugo goes for a power bomb but Summer rakes his eyes once he gets her up. Summer with The Bear Market. Summer tags out to Jessica. Jessica in with an Our Lady Peace to Hugo. Jessica locks in a leg grapevine. Jessica locks in a single leg crab. Jessica with a dragon screw. She goes to lock in the Four Card Trick but Hugo kicks her off into the Rising Tide corner. Hugo in with a big splash. Hugo tags out to Bash. Bash with a huge lariat to Jessica followed by a charging power slam. Bash whips Jessica into the corner where Summer makes a blind tag in. Jessica with an Our Lady Peace to Bash staggering him back into The Money Clip from Summer, THE GOLDEN KISS OF DEATH! Summer quickly covers but shockingly Bash kicks out of their finisher! Summer goes for Summer’s End but Bash fights out of it. Bash with a huge spear. Bash tags out to Hugo. Hugo and Bash with a double power bomb. Hugo covers but again Summer kicks out. Hugo whips Summer into the ropes and Jessica blind tags in. Summer with a low dropkick to Hugo’s leg and then Jessica with a chop block to the same leg. Jessica applies the Four Card Trick! Hugo struggles in the hold! Bash in to break it up but Summer intercepts and they brawl to the outside. Jessica holds the Four Card Trick in as long as she can but Hugo is refusing to quit. Jessica can no longer sustain the bridge and instead releases the pressure into a traditional figure four. Hugo is then able to counter the figure four, turning Jessica over into an Indian death lock! Summer sees this and it distracts her from her brawl with Bash who uses this an opportune time to power bomb Summer through the Spanish Announce Table! Jessica reaches the ropes forcing a break. Bash in and then he and Hugo snap off the Rip Tide! Hugo covers but Jessica gets a shoulder up at the last possible second! They go for another Rip Tide but Jessica slips out of it and snaps off Our Lady Peace to Bash. Hugo then drills her with a lariat. Hugo with a charging power slam. Hugo with a jackhammer and a cover but Jessica again kicks out just in time! Hugo goes for a spear but Jessica avoids contacts and Hugo slams into the steel turnbuckle. Hugo and Jessica crawl towards their respective corners. Hugo tags to Bash and Jessica tags out to Summer. Summer in and starts brawling with Bash. Bash gains the upper hand and whips her into the ropes and drills her with a big boot. He goes for a scoop slam but Summer slips out from behind and goes for The Money Clip but Bash counters by shoving her off into the corner where Jessica makes a blind tag. Summer low dropkicks Hugo’s leg, knocking him off the apron and keeping him out of the action. Meanwhile Jessica ducks a clothesline attempt from Bash but then drills him with Our Lady of Sorrows! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and NEW Global Tag Team Champions: Fabulous

--

Backstage, Adrian Waters moves down the hall at a clip, out for blood. Tiffany Manning is close behind, trying to talk some sense into her husband, but Waters is beyond reasoning with.

Adrian: "Rina! Ronin! You want to attack me?! You want to attack Tiffany?! A blindside?! What the fuck happened to you?!? Where's your fucking honor?!"

Waters grabs a steel chair and throws it against the door of the dressing room with Rina's name on it. When there is no reaction from the other side of the door, Adrian rushes it, driving his shoulder into the door, causing it to fly open. He and Tiffany walk into the room...to find it empty.

Adrian looks around angrily. "What the fuck?!?!"

Tiffany: "Adrian, let it go. Please."

Adrian shakes his head, but Tiffany stops him before he objects verbally.

Tiffany: "As your manager, I'm telling you that raiding backstage dressing rooms is not the answer. You want revenge? Take it to the ring. Talk to Tabitha. As your wife?"

She walks up to him and kisses him on the cheek.

Tiffany: "Thank you. I know you are angry and hurt, but this is not you. You need to let it go until you have calmed down and can think straight. Come on. Let's get out of here."

She takes him by the hand, and he follows her out of the empty dressing room.

--

The Bad Bastards IN ACTION
[Jody and Nicky hoped to rebound on this night against El Perro and El Banjito Grande. They were ruthless from start to finish, attacking both Perro and Banjito from behind before the opening bell. Finally Perro started and Nicky and Jody double teamed, making quick tags in and out to isolate Perro. A Rocket Launch followed up by a belly to back suplex diving leg drop combination. They whip him into the ropes and Banjito makes a blind tag in. A high back body drop to Perro. Banjito fares no better as he is immediately pulverized with a double suplex, letting him hang in mid-air upside down for several seconds before dropping him. A double power domb to Banjito. A 3D variant to Banjito. Jody and Nicky finish it off with a power bomb knee back breaker combination. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The Bad Bastards

---

Backstage we find one of GCW’s more fair and unbiased journalists, Dexter Russell. Standing to his left is Summer Collins and to his right is Jessica Lasiewicz. They are still covered in sweat and are sporting the wounds of the war they endured with Hugo and Bash of The Rising Tide earlier tonight. But they have extra hardware as well. Summer has her MWE World Tag Team Championship belt wrapped around her waist and her newly won GCW Global Tag Team Championship belt draped over her right shoulder. Jessica has her GCW Global Tag Team Championship belt draped over her right shoulder and the MWE World Tag Team Championship belt draped over her left shoulder.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and I am with the NEW GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, better known as....

Summer holds up a hand to interrupt Dexter.

Summer: ...better known as ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Dexter: Fair enough. You said you were going to march into the gate of hell and walk out with the GCW Global Tag Team Championship and it appears as if you have done just that.

Jessica: Summer and I have said it time and time again, in fact it is getting quite annoying that we have to constantly remind people of this, but we have said that FABULOUS is the best tag team in professional wrestling. People doubt us, they try us, and we beat them up, proving that we are exactly what we say we are...the best. We have said that this tag team division is OUR tag team division but Hugo and Bash thought otherwise, they thought they owned the GCW tag team division. But we proved them wrong.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: This tag team division belongs to us, MWE’s tag team division belongs to us, and that is an absolutely FABULOUS fact, Dexter. Now if you’ll excuse us, we have a celebratory party to get to!

Summer and Jessica walk off.

---

Backstage, the beautiful Lenore Price-Mason dressed in all red and gold is ready to take on Andrew Raynes in the Main Event where he decided to get involved in her match following a huge win over Chantelle Chambers. He was then rushed by Ms. Budde and Isabella Harker, the other two members of HERstory Makers came for the save and then took turns on Raynes as he was the one who chose to attack Lenore and get a jump start to their Fatal Four-Way Match for the Global Championship. Lenore wasn’t surprised that Andrew tried, the ultimate opportunist. Lenore now gets him one on one; this is a momentum match and the last time these two faced in a singles match was when Andrew stole the Global Championship from her.

She has never forgotten.

With Ms. Budde also there in black and red, defending her International Championship against Princess Nava Farrin and Isabella Harker. The beautiful Lenore with her long golden blonde hair and Amazonian looks, her icy blue eyes glare into the camera before speaking….

Lenore: “How uninspiring, Andrew. Do I scare you that much? I mean every single time you feel threatened by me, there is an attack, a cheap shot or anything that you can do to get an upperhand, do you know what that makes you?

Yes, a coward.

See, Andrew, we already knew you were nothing more than a boy, every time you fail at something it is everyone else’s fault. Noe you act like there was some huge feat you overcame by getting mauled courtesy of the HERstory Makers, always trying so hard to be the Hater when all you ever come up as is the desperate guy looking for anything to hold over my head. See, after last year when you STOLE my Global Championship it has been a series of unfortunate events that have culminated into one thing, your ultimate futility to win at your own game. What happened since? You called Isabella and I out, claiming you could beat us both, when the match happened and you didn’t, all we heard was crying and whining that it took two of us to defeat you when it was Andrew Raynes who set it up. Then for months, you went after us. Ms. Budde put you in place, sure you beat her in the last match then brag about how great you are when she beat you just as many, just not last. Then, suddenly Andrew Raynes has fought against adversity, yes! What a hero! Why?! Because he decided to blindside me after one of the biggest wins of my career, then when he gets mugged by the HERstory Makers, suddenly he overcame so much by trying to survive an attack he provoked?”

Lenore’s eyebrow arches as Isabella shakes her head and Ms. Budde rolls her eyes before fanning herself…..

Lenore: “NO, Andrew it doesn’t work that way, but allow me to tell you how it will work, see the Global Championship I wear around my waist is staying with the HERstory Makers, whether it is Isabella or I that walk out with it, the fact still remains, we will be Champions! But tonight? It is about REVENGE. You think this is about your redemption? Oh no, I have waited a long time to get you one on one and now I will prove what I have been saying the whole time, no tricks, no cheap shots and no opportunistic attacks, I am a BETTER wrestler than you will ever be, period. I am not going out there to just go toe to toe with you Andrew, the HERstory Makers are everything we have said we are and more….

Tonight, will be another chapter in our HERstory, and I’ll make you history.

This is something you can hate.”

Flinging her hair back, a scowl forms on Lenore’s face as she smirks, being flanked by Budde and Isabella, all three ladies start to laugh.

---

Main Event
Lenore Price-Mason vs Andrew Raynes

[Raynes starts off fast and furious with a spinning heel kick and a lariat clothesline, and then a superkick. Raynes with a high back body drop. Lenore rolls to the outside to stop his momentum but Raynes doesn’t let up as he charges in with a suicide dive taking her down. Raynes pulls her up and goes for a whip but Lenore reverses, sending him into the steel turnbuckle. Lenore with a ddt to the outside. Lenore with a sling shot sending Raynes back into the steel turnbuckle. Lenore rolls him back into the ring. Lenore with Liquidator followed by Quick Buck. Lenore locks in a figure four. Raynes fights over to reach the ropes. Lenore with a dragon screw. She connects with a second dragon screw. She goes for a third but Raynes has it scouted by now and counters with an enziguri. Raynes with X to the E! Raynes with Code of the Sith! The cover but only a two! Raynes with Syndication! He starts measuring Lenore for The Xklamation Point but he is interrupted when Travis Vessey hits the ring wielding a steel chair. Vessey blasts Raynes in the skull with a straight shot from the chair! The referee calls for the bell!]
WINNER via Disqualification: Andrew Raynes

[Vessey stares down at Andrew’s fallen form. Lenore is negotiating her way back to her feet just as Budde and Harker hit the ring to provide back up for Lenore. Knowing he is outnumbered Vessey escapes. Lenore is not happy how this went down and stares down Vessey who stares right back at her as the show closes.]