Livewire 10.04 <results>

randy

Livewire 10.04 <results>

Post by randy » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:00 am

The scene opens to find Catalina Herrera and her fiance, B Real, walking to the front of the arena. After a few steps, she pauses, and he stops with her. She looks up, but this time there is no awe in her eyes. The wide eyed wonder from her first time doing this is gone, replaced now by steely-eyed determination. She just looks for a few moments before B breaks the silence.

B: “What are you thinking Reyna?”

She couldn’t help but smile slightly. She loved when he called her that. His queen. Cat took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she did.

CAT: “I don’t know…”

She pauses and takes another deep breath, then opens her eyes and looks back up at the venue.

CAT: “I thought this moment would feel...different. I thought it would feel…”

B: “Like it did the first time?”

He always did know just what she was thinking, even if she didn’t. She nodded, her eyes never looking away.

CAT: “I remember that feeling I got when I entered the arena for my first GCW show. I had finally found a home, the base on which I would build my legacy, and it felt...overwhelming. I remember the mixture of pride, anxiety, determination, wonder...it felt like being a kid on Christmas morning. I was excited for my first match, but still afraid that I wasn’t ready. I felt...I felt...I don’t know...I felt...ALIVE!!!!”

B: “And now what? What do you feel this time Reyna?”

CAT: “I feel...nothing? I keep standing here, hoping that maybe it will come...maybe I will get even a hint of that feeling. But...nothing!”

B grins slightly

B: “Do you know why you don’t feel it this time, Reyna?”

Cat doesn’t look at him, so he gently turns her around, placing a finger under her chin and bringing her gaze to his.

CAT: “Why?”

B: “Because you belong here, and you know it. The first time you were here, you had won a match at SCW’s Rise to Greatness weekend, and you were convinced it was a fluke. You were worried that you would come here, and it would be proven that win was a fluke. You were also starstruck. You were meeting a lot of the people you had watched on television, and it was a bit overwhelming to you.”

She drops her gaze, but he brings it back to his.

CAT: “Yeah...but…”

B chuckles.

B: “But nothing. You will never feel the same way, because you aren’t that little girl anymore. Since that day, you went on a solid win streak, won the GCW International Championship, proved that the first win wasn’t a fluke, and showed the world that you could hold your own against anyone they put you in the ring with. You know, deep down, that you have nothing to be anxious about. You aren’t the wide-eyed little kid that walked through those doors for the first time, and you aren’t a fan in a locker room full of your idols. You aren’t even their equal anymore. You are Catalina Herrera...La Reyna!!!! You know you’re as good if not better than every single one of them, and you are here to reclaim YOUR throne!! You aren’t anxious because you know you have no reason to be. Look at me!”

His finger gently brings her gaze to his again as he looks deep into her eyes.

B: “You're not nervous, because YOU...BELONG HERE!! This is your match to win, your championship to hold...YOUR company to own!!! You know that, right?”

CAT: “yeah”

Her voice is flat. Not soft, but not convincing.

B: “Nononono...I'm going to need better than that! I want to hear that you KNOW I'm right!”

CAT: “Frick it!!! I belong here!!! Not just that, it's time to get MY International Championship back!! We start there, then...we get me a WORLD championship!!!”

B: “Frick?”

CAT: “What?”

B: “You're frickin’ adorable! Now…”

He grins as he slaps her ass.

B: “Get that fine ass in there, and let's begin your reclamation of the throne!”

Cat picks up her bags, and takes a deep breath.

CAT: “You're right babe! It's time to get this started!!!”

She begins walking to the door, then pauses.

CAT: “Ugh...I could go for a coffee.”

B chuckles.

B: “Go get set up and get ready, I'll get you what you need.”

Cat kisses him before grabbing her bag again and heading in. Meanwhile, B finds an arena worker.

B: “Ey yo...let me holla at you fo a minute playa…”

--

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Leviticus Vs Krissy
[The bell rings and Leviticus strikes Krissy from behind. A snap suplex and then a standing dropkick. A hip toss and an arm drag takedown. Leviticus hits the ropes but runs right into a spinning kick followed up by a spinning back kick. Krissy with a jumping kick to a kneeling Leviticus. Leviticus rolls to the outside to break the momentum. Krissy goes outside after him and Leviticus drop toe holds her onto the steel steps. Leviticus rolls her back inside. He goes for a pile driver but she fights out of it and connects with an enziguri kick. Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors transitioned into a Leg-Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb from Krissy! A Standing corkscrew somersault transitioned into a senton splash into a cover but Leviticus kicks out. Krissy with Bien Joué followed up by Pleine Floraison for a cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Krissy

--

Carson Caine In Action
[Carson Caine’s debut match was against El Perro. Unfortunately for the luchadore, Carson struck first and never relented. A roundhouse kick and a hook kick followed by a short arm clothesline. Caine with a snap suplex, a belly to belly suplex, and then a dragon suplex. Caine with a bulldog takedown into a cover but El Perro kicks out. Caine with a body splash in the corner and then the Done Deal. He locks in Wrapped Up. After checking on El Perro it is determined he is out cold and referee Shawn Pack ends the match and declares Caine the winner.]
WINNER: Carson Caine

--

The scene opens in Tabitha Silverstone’s office. She is sitting at her desk sorting through paperwork. All of a sudden, Tiffany Manning barges into her office. This is enough to pull Tabitha away from the paperwork she is sifting through.

Silverstone: What can I do for you, Ms. Manning?

Manning: Have you given any thought as to who I am facing? Don’t hold back. I am a former X-Division Champion.

Tabitha tilts her head to the side.

Silverstone: Technically; you are.

Tiffany rests her hands on her hips.

Manning: I am not the first person to take a shortcut to win. Don’t overlook that I improved in the ring. I can hold my own.

Silverstone: No offense, Ms. Manning, this is Resurrection season. I am trying to put together shows that showcase the best of the best. Is it good business to showcase a woman who hasn’t stepped foot in the ring since you decided to aid your husband and Rina against Best for Business? I also recall you being singled out as the weak link in the chain. An easy target for Trenton and his associates. As a matter of fact, hasn’t that become your legacy? Being an easy target--

Before Tabitha can continue she slams her hand on the desk. This shocks Tabitha.

Manning: I need to change that! I am done being a liability. Not too long enough I was sitting behind that same desk. The power is intoxicating. I haven’t felt that alive in along time. Please, let me prove myself.

Tabitha taps her chin.

Silverstone: Ok. Fair enough. Two weeks from today you will step in the ring against Ronin. You do want revenge, am I right?”

Tiffany enthusiastically nods.

Manning: Thank you, Tabitha. You won’t regret this.

Tiffany spins on her heels and storms out Tabitha’s office. The dual branded General Manager shrugs her shoulder, goes back to sifting through paperwork as the scene fades to black.

--

Alan Monroe Vs Ace Marshall
[Ace Marshall came out first but before he could even get to the ring he was speared on the outside by Alan Monroe. Hoping to gain an unfair advantage, Monroe pounded away on Ace with rights and lefts and then threw him fast first into the steel ring post. Monroe rolled him back into the ring. The referee asked Ace if he still wanted to compete and Ace insisted he did so the bell rang. Monroe connects with Highway to Hell for a cover and a near fall. Alan goes for Rejection with Straight to DVD. Ace with Making it Rain. Ace with a double underhook suplex and then a double underhook back breaker. Ace with a snap ddt and then goes for the One Eyed Royal but Alan avoids contact and then connects with a superkick to Ace. Alan with a brain buster. Alan with a swinging neck breaker and then a neck vice. Ace fights out of it and then throws rights and lefts. Ace with a kitchen sink and then goes for a tiger bomb but Alan back drops his way out of it. Alan with Rejection! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Alan Monroe

--

Catalina Herrera In Action.
[Catalina’s opponent in her return to GCW was Kama Sutra. Kama is much larger and tried to impose her will upon Catalina but Herrera was quicker and struck back with dropkicks, an enziguri kick, and a superkick. Catalina started chopping away at the leg with swift kicks and then locked in a calf crusher. Kama powers her way to the ropes. Catalina with Jubilation. The cover....1...2...3!]
WINNER: Catalina Herrera

---

The Rising Tide Vs The Bad Bastards
[These four started brawling before the bell even ring as Jody and Nicky attacked Hugo and Bash before the bell. Hugo and Bash, though, enjoy a good fight and seemed to thrive in the situation. Nicky remained brawling on the outside with Hugo while Bash and Jody made their way into the ring. The bell rang starting the match officially. Bash with a flap jack and then a power slam. Bash with a tilt a whirl side slam and then a big boot. Bash tags out to Hugo. Hugo and Bash with a 3D variant. Hugo for a cover and a near fall. Hugo goes for a power bomb but Jody back drops out of it. Jody with a flurry of MMA kicks, punches, and strikes. Jody then with a yakuza kick. Jody whips Hugo back into the Bad Bastards corner. Jody tags out to Nicky. Jody and Nicky with a belly to back suplex diving leg drop combination. Nicky with a cover and a two. Nicky with a death valley driver and then locks in a rear naked choke. Hugo is about to fade but he fights back to his feet. Nicky gets piggy back on Hugo to apply more pressure but Hugo just falls backward with all of his bodyweight falling onto Nicky. Nicky and Hugo crawl to their respective corners where they make tags. Bash in with Jody and the brawl ensues. Bash seems to get the better of the exchange and connects with a spine buster. He goes for a power bomb but Nicky kicks Bash with a thrust kick. Hugo spears Nicky to the outside and they brawl outside the ring. Jody with a snap suplex and then a fireman’s carry into a knee to the head onto Bash. Jody goes for a 450 splash but Bash gets his knees up. Bash sets Jody up for a power bomb. Referee Malcolm Stride is distracted by Nicky and Hugo fighting outside the ring, this allows Jody to land a low blow to Bash. Nicky whips Hugo into the steel steps. Nicky slides into the ring and with Jody they deliver a power bomb double knee combination to Bash! Jody covers...1....2...3!]
WINNERS: The Bad Bastards

--

The scene rises up backstage. The crowd jeers lightly as one of the latest inductees into the GCW Hall of Fame, Isabella Harker, can be seen on the screen. She stands with a microphone in hand as she appears to have something on her mind.

Harker: “You know what, GCW? I’m offended.”

The crowds’ jeers become audible from the scene.

Harker: “I’m OFFENDED because you clearly don’t care. Sure… I’m no longer the co-Global Champion, having been pinned by my best friend, Lenore Price-Mason, back at Civil War. That’s not what bothers me. If we’re honest, Lenore is probably the best wrestler on the roster, so I’m not ashamed for having dropped my claim to the Global Championship to her. But do you know what bothers me?”

She pushes her tongue inside her cheek, seething.

Harker: “It bothers me that last month, I was announced as one of the new inductees into the GCW Hall of Fame… and really, if we’re honest, I should be the headliner here. My resume, after all, speaks for itself. Two-time Global Champion. I was in the main event of BACK to BACK Resurrections. I held COUNTLESS Championships. I’m a bloody Civil War WINNER, for crying out loud. And yet, despite my accolades that go on and on and on and on and on… no one has thought to reach out to me. GCW hasn’t sent one of it’s drone reporters to speak to me. The only congratulations I received are from my sisters in the HER-Story Makers. I’m offended by the evidence that you don’t APPRECIATE me. So here’s what we’re going to do. I have the microphone here… we’re going to find ourselves an interviewer and I’m going to give them the exclusive.”

Harker starts walking through the backstage scene.

Harker: “There’s got to be someone around here somewhere… ah! There we go!”

She spots an interviewer in the distance. Approaching, the interviewer doesn’t turn to face her. She clears her throat.

Interviewer: “Excuse you.”

Harker reaches out, gently wrapping her hand on the interviewer’s shoulder. Finally, the man turns around…

Maurice Taylor: “Can I help you?”

Harker: “Yes… you an interviewer?”

Taylor: “I am the personal interviewer for…”

Harker: “Great… hold this.”

She passes him the microphone. Standing beside him, Harker fixes her hair before nudging him again.

Harker: “Up straight! Jesus Christ, don’t they teach posture in interviewer academy anymore?”

Taylor: “I’m sorry… you must be confused. I’m supposed…”

Harker: “You’re supposed to ask the questions. That’s it. I don’t care about the petty details. There is literally NOTHING more important in GCW than getting the FIRST WORDS from the new Hall of Fame Headliner. Do you get it?”

Taylor: “I don’t think…”

Harker cuts him off.

Harker: “Good. Don’t think… no one cares what you have to say anyway. Just read this…”

She pulls out a piece of paper, forcibly handing it to Taylor.

Harker: “Go ahead.”

Taylor: “Miss, I’m sorry, but…”

Harker: “It is in your best interests to do as I tell you.”

She turns towards him, a scowl forming on her face. Stepping back, Maurice looks at the page.

Taylor: “Miss Harker, how does it feel to… I don’t know.”

Harker: “Read the fucking question, or I’ll make sure your clearance is revoked and you can’t step foot backstage in GCW again.”

He sighs.

Taylor: “How does it feel to be making HERstory by entering the GCW Hall of Fame?”

Maurice shivers slightly, feeling that repercussions for his actions may be coming from his employer. Harker ignores his discomfort, basking in her own greatness.

Harker: “Honestly, Mark, it feels pretty damn great. I know that I truly DESERVE this prestigious honour. There’s no one else who quite compares, if we’re honest. My induction only serves to legitimize the Hall of Fame in ways that no one could comprehend without me. It will truly be an HERstoric weekend, where Lenore Price-Mason and Ms. Budde do their part in showing the total dominance of HERstory Makers, and I take my RIGHTFUL place, immortalized by this company. Truly… no one today deserves it more than me… right?”

She glares at him, and Maurice meekly shakes his head. Harker smiles as she takes the microphone back, looking to the camera.

Harker: “And there you have it… words from a soon-to-be newly enshrined member of the Hall of Fame…”

She glances back to Maurice again.

Harker: “You can go now… nothing else happening for you today that could top THIS.”

Harker pushes him out of the scene as it shifts.

--

Sierra Micheals Vs Isabella Harker
[Sierra starts off with a fast paced offense consisting of a spinning heel kick, a hip toss, an arm drag takedown, and a head scissors takedown. Sierra with a dropkick sends Harker outside. Sierra with a suicide dive onto Harker, taking her down. Sierra rolls Harker back into the ring and then connects with a springboard dropkick. Sierra with a springboard 450 splash for a cover and a two. Sierra goes for a top rope hurricinrana but Harker counters into a sit out power bomb. Harker then pours on the offense with a power slam, a spine buster, and then an abdominal stretch. Harker with a brain buster. Harker with a headlock, leaning down upon Sierra to put as much of her body weight upon Sierra as possible. Sierra fights back to her feet and breaks the headlock with three elbow shots to the gut. Sierra goes for a handspring kick but Harker avoids contact and then comes back with a yakuza kick. Harker with The Stake followed by Beastly Bindings. Sierra taps out.]
WINNER: Isabella Harker

--

Roderick Osborn: Joining me at this time... Geneva Alan.

Roderick has an interview scheduled with Geneva... however, there's one issue: No Geneva. Instead, Jennifer Alan makes her way onto the set. Roderick is surprised, and launches into the big question.

Osborn: Ms. Alan... I was told I would be conducting an interview with your Niece, Geneva Alan, ahead of her North American title match tonight against the reigning champion, Dianna Kruse. I have to ask... where is she?

Jennifer: Geneva is getting herself mentally prepared for her title match tonight, Osborn. She doesn't have time for an interview with you... however, as her Manager, I've taken it upon myself to do this interview in her place! So, go ahead and ask your questions... I know your dying to!

Osborn: Well then, let's get right to it! This is Genevas first title match since returning to GCW... what is her frame of mind heading into tonight?

Jennifer: She feels confident... she's been working her entire career for opportunities like this, knowing they don't often come around! She's held tag-team gold before, but this, THIS? This is all about her, no partners involved! Geneva wants that North American title, no, NEEDS that North American title to help solidify her solo career! I have to admit, proud as I WILL be of Geneva becoming North American champion tonight, I feel a bit bad that it'll come at the expense of Dianna Kruse!

Osborn: Oh? Why's that?

Jennifer: Because I very much respect her ambitions, her will to do absolutely whatever it takes to win! That's something my family is very familiar with! So, I have a lot of respect for her... but respect is one thing, prestige is another! She has something my Niece wants, will take, and bring to greater heights! After all, there is one key difference between Geneva and Dianna, Osborn!

Osborn: That is...?

Jennifer: Dianna may have read the book on breaking the rules... but the Alan Family wrote the damn book! We know every trick of the trade, Geneva won't be caught by surprise... so let's find out what happens when Ms. Kruse has to face someone who can bend the rules as good, no, BETTER, than she can to win! Someone who will do whatever it takes to achieve victory! I'm not a gambler by nature, Osborn... but I would place my bets on Geneva to come out victorious tonight!

Osborn: Very well then... best of luck to Geneva tonight. Back to ringside.

--

North American Championship
Geneva Alan vs Dianna Kruse (champion)
[Gloria comes to the ring with Dianna but this time the support of her manager won’t help the champion. Geneva is flanked by the entire Alan Family, including Derek Powers, Lester Sampson, and Duke Michaels to ensure there will be no funny business. The match begins as a back and forth technical marvel between the two ladies, showing off the mat wrestling skill. Dianna then decides to play dirty, turning it into a brawl with rake to the eyes followed by a right hand. Dianna with an arm drag, another, and then a third deep arm drag into an arm bar. Geneva fights back to her feet but then Dianna rakes her face again and then drops her with an arm takedown into the fujiwara arm bar. Dianna with a jumping unprettier for a cover and a near fall. Dianna with Gloria. The cover and another near fall. Dianna sets up for another Gloria but Geneva counters with a northern lights release suplex. Geneva with a step up enziguri and then a shining wizard. Geneva with a dragon screw leg whip and then The Red Zone locked in! Dianna struggles towards the ropes. She gets close but isn’t quite there. She is about to tap when Gloria drags her the rest of the way. Lester Sampson walks over and intimidates Gloria away from the ringside area. Geneva pulls Diana back to her feet but Dianna pokes her in the eyes and snaps off a ddt. Dianna with an arm bar. Geneva fights back to her feet. Geneva breaks the hold with right hands. Dianna reaches for her signature brass knuckles but Geneva sees it and kicks them out of her hand. They go to the outside where Derek Powers catches them and puts them in his pocket. Dianna is caught with a back stabber from Geneva. Geneva goes for the G.A.M but Kruse gets her knees up at the last possible second. Dianna goes for Cruel Intentions but Geneva avoids contact and then catches the champion in a small package...1...2...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW North American Champion: Geneva Alan

---

The scene opens once again in the office of Tabitha Silverstone. This time we are looking directly at Tabitha sitting behind the desk. Her hands are cupped as they rest on the surface, with a matter of fact expression on her face, the dual branded General Manager addresses the audience.

Silverstone: Before we transition to one of the most unique matches in Global Championship Wrestling history, I have an announcement. With Julia Braddock choosing Nadia Allen to main event Resurrection Night 3, the question becomes who challenges Lenore Price-Mason on Night 1. Lenore Price-Mason without question has established herself as a premiere athlete on this program. Who hasn’t she already beaten? She has reigned supreme on Livewire for as long as I can remember. And she deserves the best competition. Which is why I haven’t come to this decision lightly. So on Night 1, Ms. Price-Mason will defend the Global Heavyweight Championship against...

Tabitha pauses for dramatic effect.

Silverstone: Princess Nava Farrin.

Tabitha allows for the announcement to sink in as the crowd isn’t sure what to make of Tabitha’s choice of opponent.

Silverstone: Me and Ms. Farrin have not had the best of relationships. She has often used me as motivation to send a message that she belongs among the elite. At one point Ms. Farrin decided to sit out several months due to her perceived notion that I stand against her. I overlook her attitude cause she is a real Princess who isn’t quite used to not being in complete control. I tolerate Kellen Jeffries on Shotgun. I tolerate a lot of ego on both shows. That is my job, whether anyone likes it or not, I am the boss. As the boss, I am going to give The Princess what she has always wanted, a chance to become the best by beating the undisputed best on Livewire.”

“Now. With that said, enjoy the first and likely the last, Church match.”

Tabitha nods as the scene fades to black.

---

Main Event
Church Match

Aubrianna Powers Vs Jessica Lasiewicz

We open inside of a church. Yes, an actual church. A Gregorian Chant is heard playing in the background. A few moments later and Jessica Lasiewicz emerges from the front door into the main sanctuary area. She scans the area, looking for her adversary; Aubrianna Powers. The GCW Global Tag Team Champion finds no one and she is already growing impatient.

Jessica: POWERS! Where the hell are you?!

Lasiewicz walks up the middle, in between the aisle of pews lining the church. Along the way she is looking for Powers, wondering where she is hiding. Jessica gets about halfway up the aisle when she is attacked from behind...not by Aubrianna Powers but by Leviticus, who is dressed as priest!

Leviticus: Be cleansed in the name of The Holly Catholic Church!

Leviticus puts the boots to Jessica, trying to keep her down. Jessica lands a low blow and then gets a straight uppercut. Jessica with an Our Lady Peace that knocks Leviitcus down.

Jessica: Where is Powers?!

And that is when Powers strikes, again from behind as she strikes Jessica in the back with the cross on the end of a long gold rod.

Aubrianna: Behind you!

Powers mounts Jessica and starts pouring on the right hands. Leviticus gets his kicks in as well. Powers gets up and Leviticus then pulls Jessica and holds her in place, allowing Powers to punch her in the face and in the gut.

Aubrianna: I told you I would exorcise you, foul demon!

Powers snatches a flask of Holy Water from a pew. She smashes it over Jessica’s head. Leviticus roughly throws her down and then he and Powers continue to put the boots to her. Things seem bad for Jessica until, from out of nowhere, Summer Collins comes rushing in. She spins Leviticus around and starts to throwing rights and lefts. Aubrianna glares angrily at Collins but doesn’t take her eyes off the main target, namely Jessica Lasiewicz. Powers gets a shard of the broken flask and goes for Jessica’s face but Jessica blocks it. Jessica kicks Powers off of her. Powers comes rushing in only for Jessica to drill Powers face first with a face buster onto the pile of shards of broken glass. Lasiewicz slowly pulls herself up and turns to see Summer and Leviticus continuing to fight down the aisle, towards the door, and eventually out of the door. Lasiewicz sneers as she turns and gazes down at Powers.

Jessica: Didn’t you think I’d come prepared for your stupid games? Summer took care of your backup and now it’s just me and you.

The Archangel pulls The MVP to her feet and throws her further down the aisle. Powers scrambles back to her feet but gets put down by another Our Lady Peace. Jessica pulls Powers up and drags her towards the communion rail. Powers then pokes her in the eyes and then dropping Lasiewicz throat first across the communion rail. Powers pulls herself back and then drops Jessica again, this time with The Most Valuable Kick.

Aubrianna: YOU NEED TO GO TO CONFESSION!

Powers takes Jessica and drags her to a confessional booth. She slams her face first several times against the wall of the booth. Powers takes a few steps back and then charges, driving both knees into Jessica, causing the door to break and the two to fall into the confessional booth. Powers is the first to emerge from the rubble. She goes to the altar and finds a gold plated chalice used for communion. She takes and goes over to Jessica, who has just emerged from the confessional booth herself. Powers raises the chalice over her head but Jessica gets a kick in to the gut causing Powers to drop the chalice. Lasiewicz takes the chalice and smashes The MVP over the head with it. Jessica then takes Aubrianna and locks in the Four Card Trick.

Aubrianna: AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Jessica: You asked for this!

Powers is tapping out like mad but Jessica doesn’t let go of the hold. After nearly a minute Jessica does release Powers from The Four Card Trick. Jessica pulls Powers up and glares angrily at her.

Jessica: We’re not done here…

She pulls The MVP up and drags her back down the aisle towards the front. They reach the very front of the church where there is a glass door and a baptismal font. Powers elbows Jessica in the gut and then throws a right hand. Powers then takes Jessica and shoves her face into the bapitsmal font, trying to drown her.

Aubrianna: I BAPTISM THEE IN THE NAME OF CHANTELLE CHAMBERS, CHANEL HUNTER, AND KAT KELLY….oh and TRINITY STREET!

Lasiewicz drives an elbow into Powers gut. Jessica throws a right. Powers responds with a right hand of her own. The two trade right hands back and forth, neither giving an inch. Jessica in a sudden swift motion pulls out a flask of liquid and a lighter. Jessica throws a fireball into Powers’s face! Lasiewicz then takes Powers and throws her through the glass door, causing the glass door to shatter. The Archangel steps through the now shattered glass door and stands over the fallen form of Aubrianna Powers.

Jessica: Now we’re done here. Anytime The Sovereign wants to come for the GCW Global Tag Team Titles, they’re welcome to come. But now you know what you’re getting yourselves into. Take that message back to Chantelle Chambers.

Lasiewicz turns and walks away.