Shotgun 10.04 <results>

randy

Shotgun 10.04 <results>

Post by randy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:31 pm

[The beat of “Gimmie More” starts and D'Nae Moore saunters out, followed by her manager Jeffery Alexander. He grabs her hand and raises it overhead, watching while D'Nae turns and dances to the song's chorus. D'Nae completes her turn to see Jeff pointing at his cheek. D'Nae plants a kiss there, then they both start down the ramp, some dance in D'Nae's step as they go, Jeff following behind, clearly watching her shapely rear end. They get to the ring and Jeff goes up the steps then to the apron. D'Nae hops up to sit on the apron, then swings her legs up and pulls herself up with the ropes before stepping through as Jeff holds the ropes open for her. Jeff follows her into the ring. D'Nae walks to the center of the ring looking out at the crowd with a smirk on her face. Jeff motions to the announcer for a mic, and is handed one. He then joins D'Nae at her side. The Atlanta crowd gives their hometown girl a warm welcome as Jeff hands her the mic.]

D'Nae: “Hotlanta, show me what you got!”

[The crowd cheers some more.]

D'Nae: “That's what's up! You know, it's been a few years since I packed a backpack and hopped a bus down to New Orleans to train....”

[A few boos are heard.]

D'Nae: “Hey now, don't give me that shit, this ain't football, this is wrestling! And that city treated me like a native almost instantly. I ain't gonna hear no disrespect, aight?”

[There is some light applause.]

D'Nae” Now, as I was saying.... it's been a few years since I went to New Orleans.... and as much as I love it there, I finished training there, I met this hot boy there....”

[D'Nae gives Jeff a flirty smile. He nods at her.]

D'Nae: “All of that said.... there is only one place that a girl can call home, and Atlanta.... this is it!”

[The crowd cheers.]

D'Nae: “It's always great to get the chance to come back here and say hi, and tonight? Not only do I get to do that, but I'm gonna give y'all a hell of a show, too! Me, my girl Miss America, and our partner Livvie Nelson bout to show Mariah Starr, M.A.E.V.E., and Akeem what it means to get caught in the dirty south!

Mariah and Akeem, we ain't no strangers to each other. We was all in that Heritage Championship tournament, we fought in a triple threat. And if it wasn't for that no good douche Kellen Jeffries, I think everyone in this arena knows who would have walked out with that Championship! But you know what? That man don't matter no more. I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of keeping on being mad at his trifling ass.

Uh uh. No. What Ima do... is take full advantage of the opportunity I earned for myself at Civil War, when I face Mariah Starr at Resurrection and fix the problem that man caused. I ain't even gon' say his name anymore, cause that's what he wants. Attention. I ain't gonna let all the attention be on the person who created this situation, when it SHOULD be on the woman who's gonna fix it.

That would be me, in case y'all wasn't paying attention.

Resurrection is about me, Mariah, and the Heritage Championship. But tonight? It's about the three of us taking out the three of them. And if I get my hands on that uppity thieving bitch and give her a taste of what's coming for her at Resurrection? All the more fun for all of you to watch happen, fam.”

[More cheers. D'Nae smiles and looks around a bit before raising the mic again.]

D'Nae: “Me and my two girls gonna kick some ass tonight. Mariah and Kowloon might not want none of this... but they bout to get some more.”

[D'Nae smirks as she hands the mic back to Jeff. He tosses it back to the timekeeper before raising D'Nae's arm and pointing at her. The crowd applauds their hometown girl as the couple exit the ring.]

--

“You seem really relaxed.”

Connor Greene is pacing the locker room, not exactly long king anxious, but also not calm. In front of him, Domino Foxx is doing some light yoga on the floor. She chuckles as she responds, not even looking up at him.

DOMINO: “What is there to be nervous about? Aren't you the one who always tells me I'm ready for this, and that I'm going to kill it out there?”

Connor pauses.

CONNOR: “I mean...yeah. But...I don't know.”

Domino chuckles again.

DOMINO: “But what?”

Connor begins pacing again. Domino looks up, and her eyes follow him.

CONNOR: “I don't know. I'm just...I don't know.”

DOMINO: “You worry?”

CONNOR: “Yeah. I mean...NO! I mean...yeah.”

DOMINO: “Why?”

CONNOR: “I don't know...isn't that what a good boyfriend does?”

DOMINO: “I guess. Honestly, you're my first REAL relationship, so...you tell me.”

Connor stops pacing again.

CONNOR: “I am?”

Domino doesn't miss a beat, still focused on her yoga.

DOMINO: “I've told you that before.”

CONNOR: “No you haven't!”

DOMINO: “Oh...well, now I have. Anyways, what does it matter?”

CONNOR: “Oh no, this is a conversation we will for SURE be having at a later point.”

Domino just shrugs.

DOMINO: “So...you still haven't answered my question.”

CONNOR: “Didn't I?”

DOMINO: “Not really. You tried to pull the boyfriend card and then found a way to change the subject.”

CONNOR: “I don't know...maybe it's the fact that your skill is reflective of my training, or at least the part I played in your training. All that time, and all those sessions led to this.”

DOMINO: “You afraid you did a shitty job?”

CONNOR: “WHAT?! NO!!!”

Domino chuckles again.

DOMINO: “Relax babe, I’m totally kidding.”

CONNOR: “I don't know. It's kind of like being a mother duck, and watching your ducklings going out on their own...you just...worry.”

Domino stopped moving and looked up at him.

DOMINO: “Okay...I don't even know where to start there. Um…okay. First,probably not the best idea to use a mother/child reference when talking about your girlfriend. Second, you really want to go with 'mother goose?’ Thirdly, you don't have anything to worry about. This business runs in my blood, I was trained by a hall of fame wrestler, AND a great wrestling academy, and I’ve got Yvonne Knight as my partner. Honestly...it should be as easy as walking out, and claiming the win that already belongs to us.”

CONNOR: “I know...but…”

Domino gets to her feet, reaching up and cupping his face in her hands.

DOMINO: “Has anyone ever told you that you're cute when you worry?”

She pushes up on her tiptoes, and kisses him before letting go and unzipping her bag. She pulls out her ring gear and lays it out before getting out of her shirt. Connor watches her standing there in a bra and shorts.

CONNOR: “I'm not cute!”

DOMINO: “Oh, you are SUPER cute!”

She begins toying with the strap of her bra.

DOMINO: “Now, I've got a little time before my match. You can either spend it here pacing around, and being worried about nothing, or…”

She pauses for a moment, then turns and walks toward the bathroom as she finishes her comment.

DOMINO: “You could come and help me get into my ring gear.”

She looks back over her shoulder at him, biting her lower lip before disappearing into the bathroom. Connor’s eyes go wide, and he stifles a grin as he turns to the camera.

CONNOR: “Time for you guys to get going!”

He ushers them out of the room, shutting the door behind them, leaving the camera looking at the locker room door.

---

Tag Team Match
Domino Foxx & Yvonne Knight In Action

Eric and Chris Baer were called to duty this week. They didn’t fare to well.

Ivy and Domino pretty much dominated from bell to bell. Ivy started off the match. Eric couldn’t keep up with Ivy’s technical prowess. He tagged out to Chris. Ivy tagged in Domino. It was clear that Chris was not on the level of Domino’s debut opponent. Try as he might, Domino relying on her speed, agility, and high tempo offense gave Chris a tough time. Domino tagged out to Ivy, she kept Chris on the ropes.

The end of the match came with Ivy Knight tagged in Domino. Ivy went to a downed Chris, locked him in the Jinx Effect (Sharpshooter). Domino scaled the top rope and connected with the Foxxsault (Corckscrew Moonsault). Ivy stood guard to make sure Eric didn’t stop the count from being made. Nice, simple, easy win for the two newcomers to GCW.

Winners: Domino Foxx & Yvonne Knight

--

RECORDED EARLIER TODAY

[The static goes away. Savino stands in front of the shot, arms folded with a scowl on his face. He's wearing a black and yellow hoodie with black shorts.]

Savino: I don't know who you think I am Chanel Hunter....but I'm not an example you can make out of. I had a gameplan going into our match two weeks. Didn't work out. That's tough enough but you can't win every match. Back to the drawing board. I could have lived with that. But afterwards....afterwards, you kept the Chanel No. 5 locked in. I had tapped out. I decided to live to fight another day. But you held on, after the match was over.

[He grits his teeth.]

Savino: Referee came in and had to pull you off of me. Then you gave me a love tap, so to speak. Kicked me when I was down. Now I can admit when I wasn't the better man on a given night. But when you beat me and you go for seconds after the match is over? Now I have to come for you. Honor is a funny thing. People expect it, but never in wrestling. I understand the way wrestling works and how at every turn, there's someone waiting in the wings, waiting for the right moment to stab you in he back or cheap shot you when you least expect it. I'm not here to tell you Chanel that you're a disgrace to the business or anything like that. None of that. What I am here to tell you is this. Vino's coming for you.

[He rubs his hands together.]

Savino: Where I come from, you do something like that out there, you have to pay. We like to call that a receipt. Now I'm not going to attack you from behind or when you least expect it. You know about the Kowloon code. No shortcuts. No handouts. No stepping in to fights that's not your own. Keep it all clean. It matters to me that I do everything under the sun and not in the shadows. Honor, respect, dignity. That's what Kowloon is built on. so Chanel, I've been training, I've been hitting the mats, I've been in the lab, I'm been running every morning, I've been lifting late at night, I've been puking my fucking guts out and then the next morning, I wake up to DO IT AGAIN.

[His voice raises.]

Savino: you made an example of the wrong guy! And when the time comes, when we're in the ring Chanel, I'm cashing in on that receipt. My word is bond.

[The camera zooms past him. This is where we can see that the setting of this takes place in some sort of dim warehouse. Standing up against a wall is Akeem the Supreme; wearing tight black jeans and a Tom Brady New England Patriots jersey.]

Akeem: This is your hometown right D'Nae? Atlanta's ain't all that, let's be real. It's hella mid. You see this jersey. You know what this is. I'm wrestling in it too. Since all y'all are going to be on her side, I'm going to give you every reason to boo me. I like the boos. It'll be fun. This Six Man Tag going on tonight. Not sure about teaming with Mariah. She's got the belt that i would have if Kellen Jefferies didn't step in and drop me when i wasn't looking. See that's why i don't like these three ways or tag matches or six man tags. I don't like having to think about shit I can't control. I like it head up. One on one. Because I know against anyone, I like my odds and you don't have to worry about people jumping in or having to trust people.

[He shrugs his shoulders.]

Akeem: I'll take me over anyone one on one. I've been doing this for years. But I'm not going to keep complaining about it. This Six Man tag is a way for me to do what I do. I'm making no secret. I'm coming for you, D'Nae. I'm trying to pin you in front of your people. I'm trying to convince Silverstone that after Resurrection, whoever is Heritage champ between you and Mariah, I want the shot. Good thing though is that I got Baby Girl on my side. That's enough to scare anybody. D'Nae, you funny for thinking I want to get with you around when you see who I'm with. I'm ain't playing with you when I got THAT. You crazy.

[He shakes his head.]

Akeem: We gon show out, like always. Mariah, don't try to do any funny shit or try to mess us over. We go in there, we pick up this dub and that's that. Anything else I'm not interested in. All i care about is the dub. Either you with it or me and Baby Girl going to get it on our own. Just saying though, if you ruin this for me, I'm going to be on your ass. Don't play with me. i don't play with my food. And D'Nae, Miss America and Livvie Nelson....to me, y'all BBQ chicken.

[Akeem holds a diamond sign around his left eye before the shot zooms past him. Crouching down in a corner is the X Division Champion M.A.E.V.E, dressed in black jeans, black and yellow Kowloon t-shirt and her belt draped over her shoulders.]

Who wants a piece?

I know you're sizing me up because I have this belt.

Who wants a piece?

What do you see? Do you see me or do you see a possession?

Who wants a piece?

I am not your huckleberry. I am not your ticket to relevance.

I am a fighter. I am a survivor. I'm a defender.

This belt doesn't make me valuable. I am not defined by what you see. I'm defined by what's happened to me and what I do as a response.

Who wants a piece?

I fear no man, no woman. No one under the sun. I will defend this belt against anyone.

Come one, come all.

Come as you are.

I will send you back the same way you came. Empty handed.

If you see what I do tonight and you feel inspired to challenge me.

Speak now.

I will be waiting.

[FIN]

---

Backstage, Janice King stands by with a microphone and smiling to the camera. Standing nearby are Livvie Nelson and Randal Williams. Randal pulls a cigar from between his lips and lets a puff of smoke come out. Livvie grins.

Janice: I'm here backstage with Livvie Nel--

Livvie steps up and takes the microphone from Janice. The grin stays on her face as she then gestures for Janice to shoo away.

Livvie: Step off now, Janice. Please go away. I've got this handled...

Livvie steps forward toward the camera and holds the microphone in front of her.

Livvie: Hello again, GCW. This is a message for everyone out there, the fans and the roster, and everyone in between. I may not have won at Civil War, but the message I put out there still rings true now. I'm done playing nice and walking around here and putting smiles on everyone's faces. I didn't sign with this company so I could just be another one of the many faces in the crowd. I didn't come here to make friends. I came here to compete. I came to win. And as much as everyone loved to see me joking backstage with Dexy and having a wee bit of fun here and there, that's never going to be enough for me.

She shakes her head and then turns and looks back at Randal. He takes another puff and then he nods. She turns back with a smirk on her face.

Livvie: Tonight though, tonight I will play nice with MooreAmerica and we will walk out of D'Nae's hometown with a victory to our names. And D'Nae will have to thank me firsthand for making sure that we won it.

Livvie chuckles.

Livvie: You can only hold me back for so long. My time is coming. I won't wait any longer.

Livvie flips the microphone away and her and Randal walk out of the frame.

---

Six Person Tag Team Match
MooreAmerica & Livvie Nelson Vs Mariah & Kownloon [M.A.E.V.E., Akeem The Supreme]

D’Nae and Mariah started off the festivities... not for long. Mariah tagged in M.A.E.V.E who was caught off guard by the tag. D’Nae went straight for Mariah anyway. The current Heritage Champion hopped off the ring apron, opted to hide behind her security. M.A.E.V.E tried to take advantage, D’Nae was too quick. She gave her hometown folk what they wanted, more of her in control. She tagged out to Miss America. MA continued the momentum for her team. Livvie was tagged in, getting her shots in.

Things changed. Akeem The Supreme tagged himself in, Miss America being unaware. The moment she became aware she was greeted with a pounce from Akeem. He rag doll’ed Miss America for a bit. Mariah saw this as her chance to have a little fun. So she blindtagged herself in the ring, taking advantage of Akeem’s handiwork. Mariah taunted D’Nae. The Atlanta born wrestler let her temper get the best of her, forcing the referee to keep her in her corner as Mariah used the opportunity egg D’Nae on further. The fun and games were about to end, Miss America did get the hot tag, Mariah was too slow to get out the ring. D’Nae just went to town.

Towards the closing of the contest moments, Mariah caught D’Nae with a poke to the eye, Mariah couldn’t help tagging Akeem The Supreme in fast enough. Mariah retreated behind her security again. M.A.E.V.E went to confront her, the Heritage Champions forces acted as her trusty shield. D’Nae was having none of this, with the security looking at M.A.E.V.E. The X Division Champion took the fight to the security.

D’Nae, who tagged in Livvie at this point, exited the ring, with a free path tackled Mariah to the ground. Jeffrey Alexander came around the ring to make certain the security so they wouldn’t put their hands on D’Nae. Mariah did manage to squirm away, exit into the crowd.

While this was going on, Akeem turned around to be met with a kick in the mid section by Livvie.

She transitioned into a Tornado DDT. M.A.E.V.E tried getting back on the apron. Met with a superkick. Livvie ascended the top rope. Relentless (450) Splash. For good measure she scaled the top rope one more time. A second one was hit. She hooked the leg. Scored the three count on Akeem, becoming the first person to score a pinfall victory over the man.

Winners: MooreAmerica & Livvie Nelson

D’Nae and Jeff join Livvie.

It’s not every night that a wrestling crowd gets to cheer one of their own in the ring but that is exactly what is happening right now with Livvie Nelson, Ms. America, and D'Nae Brown are celebrating in the ring with D'Nae's Atlanta faithful following their huge victory in a 6 person tag team match. Also in the ring celebrating with the ladies is Jeffrey Alexander. Big Jeffrey is about to become the focal point in the celebration though as "The Authority Song" hits and stepping out on the stage is Kellen Jeffries.

The crowd in Atlanta, as has become customary whenever Kellen makes an appearance in GCW, has begun to throw trash in his direction which only makes him smirk even more as he brings the microphone to his lips.

Kellen: “How is everyone doing tonight in Atlanta?!”

As if the crowd’s response to him wasn’t obvious enough already, the crowd becomes enraged, and starts cheering “Asshole” very loud at the former GCW World Heavyweight Champion, to which Kellen just smirks, nodding along.

Kellen: “Yep, it figures. Atlanta is so classless, so far beneath anything that I have done representing the 1 percent that you would start calling to one another the second that I come out from backstage. Seriously though, while I know that all of the children here are lost causes thanks to having to grow up in this cesspool of something much less than what you are chanting at each other right now, just pipe down ok? The management of this company likes to at least create the illusion that this is a family program so it would be nice if you ingrates would at least play along while we are unfortunately here, rather than remind the world that nothing good has ever or will ever come out of Atlanta!”

While the crowd continues to chant “Asshole” louder and louder throughout the arena, D’Nae is getting increasingly hot with everything that Kellen is saying and has a microphone handed to her from the outside.

D’Nae: “Why don’t you bring your ass down here and say that to my face!”

That has the crowd roaring, especially when Kellen starts to take a few steps toward the ring side area, before he stops and holds up his right hand.

Kellen: “Yeah, I bet that you would just love that, wouldn’t you D’Nae? Me come down to the ring in front of all your hometown fans so that you, Ms. America, Livvie, and good ole Jeffrey could beat my ass just like you did when it was 4-on-1! I am not that stupid though, I am a representative of the 1 percent! As such, I am not going to fall into your little trap. Don’t get me, I am going to come down to the ring D’Nae, but I am not coming alone.”

Kellen starts to walk very slowly to the ring and is joined by several uniformed officers of the Atlanta Police Department.

Kellen: “Now don’t worry about all of my new friends here D’Nae. They are not here for you; I wouldn’t want them to waste their time on someone as insignificant as you.”

Trash has begun being hurled in Kellen’s direction one more time.

Kellen: “I would watch it if I were all of you. We can go back to view these tapes later on and I can press charges against anyone who was endangering my safety while I am trying to work here, just so you are aware. Right now though, we are going to focus on one person who has been endangering my safety, and that means you, Jeffrey Alexander!”

Watching Kellen with no expression on his face whatsoever, Jeffrey is not about to back down from the situation, and instead goes over to hold the ropes open for Kellen and Atlanta’s Finest as they continue to slowly approach.

Kellen: “Big Jeffrey, how do you do!? I mean it had to feel so good last week, throwing me out with the trash. Now you couldn’t get the job done one-on-one when you had the chance locked inside of a steel cage with me. No, then I whipped your ass just like anyone would expect from a member of the 1 percent when faced with real trash like you. You got me good though. I mean it took three women and you to jump me from behind, but last week yours...except you went too far. Because when you dumped me inside that trash, that is assault, and Jeffrey, it was all captured on tape. So, it is my distinct honor and privilege to inform you that all of these officers are here to place you under arrest!”

Kellen laughs as he and the officers are almost to the ring while D’Nae and Jeffrey are saying something to each other, when the Jumbotron screen comes alive and it is the GCW General Manager Tabitha Silverstone.

Tabitha: “Mr. Jeffries, you seem pretty proud of yourself no doubt, as usual, but I regret to inform you that nobody is going to be arrested tonight.”

Kellen wheels back around so that he is facing Tabitha while the police officers stop and the crowd roars.

Kellen: “Tabitha, with all due respect, which after what you did to me last week setting me up for a 4-on-1 assault is very little, this doesn’t concern you. It is a matter for the authorities to handle now, and I am making sure that they handle it!”

Tabitha: “You should know by now that I don’t do things your way, Kellen, and EVERYTHING that happens in GCW concerns me. Yes, Mr. Alexander did assault you, and I suppose if you want to have him arrested, I can’t stop you.”

The crowd boos while Jeffrey shakes his head, seeming more resigned to his fate and Kellen laughs again.

Tabitha: “But, if you continue this facade of yours, I will then exercise my right to terminate your contract immediately for repeatedly interrupting me while I was dealing with guests last week backstage!”

Kellen looks like he has seen a ghost and the crowd is about to blow the roof off of the arena.

Kellen: “Fired?! You can’t be serious?”

Tabitha: “Oh believe me Kellen, I am serious and you are fired if you continue with this ridiculous idea of having Jeffrey arrested. What’s more, maybe you two can ride in the same police car, and share the same cell, because if you have Jeffrey arrested, I am going to have you arrested for trespassing on my television program since you will be fired. The decision is yours, Kellen.”

Kellen: “Fine, fine, I will not have Jeffrey arrested for assaulting me last week, but this is blatant favoritism and it’s ridiculous, Tabitha.”

Tabitha: “Call it favoritism, call it what you want, but we do agree on one thing, all of this between the two of you? It is ridiculous, and it has to stop. You two have interrupted matches, interrupted segments all to try and get one over on the other and I am not going to have it anymore. This company is not big enough for the two of you. So, I am going to make sure that it ends at Resurrection one way or the other, because we are going to see Jeffrey Alexander take on Kellen Jeffries in a Black Hollywood Street Fight, and the loser will leave GCW forever!”

The crowd is going insane now, while Jeffrey and Kellen are staring holes into each other, looking like they might tear each other to pieces at any moment.

Tabitha: “And one more thing gentlemen, should either one of you lay a hand on each other before Resurrection? That person will be fired on the spot.”

Kellen and Jeffrey are still glaring at one another with the scene shifting backstage.

---

Pre-recorded…

We open on a balcony overlooking the city of Atlanta, Georgia. The background noise of the hustle and bustle of a large city can be heard faintly. A few moments later and we are joined by the arrival of “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The beautiful blonde is dressed in a royal blue skirt suit combo with a silk white blouse. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair with a slight curl hangs down to the shoulder blades. Braddock turns to face the camera and smiles confidently.

Julia: The moment I won the Civil War Match I knew that I did not want to rush into any decision. I wanted to take the time to think things through and make certain that the choice I made was the right decision. Some may question my motives for taking a few weeks to think it over but how could they possibly understand? In fact, only someone who has previously won the Civil War Match could understand where I am coming from. I had so many factors to take into consideration. But then sometimes wild cards come into play. One such wild card was Nadia Allen. Did I anticipate Tabitha Silverstone giving Nadia Allen another opportunity at the GCW World Championship?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: I had no clue. So two weeks ago I had to take that into consideration. I knew I had three choices instead of just two; Lenore Price Mason, Kellen Jeffries, and Nadia Allen. And then two weeks ago, Nadia did her part by defeating Kellen and becoming World Champion. She fulfilled her dream after so many years and so many failed attempts. And that is what professional wrestling is all about. But even as the newly crowned GCW World Champion Nadia Allen did not hold the power to punch her ticket to the main event of Resurrection X. I held the power to determine who would face me at Resurrection X by virtue of my victory in the Civil War Match. So I used my power to give Nadia Allen her very first Resurrection main event opportunity.

The Kensington Knockout shakes her head.

Julia: But it is my first Resurrection main event opportunity as well, Nadia. I chose you because this match between you and me, it is everything that Resurrection is about; two individuals taking the big stage for the very first time in our careers. But there’s only one problem, because just one of us can keep our dream alive and the other’s dream will turn into a nightmare.

She points a finger into the camera.

Julia: You are living your dream right now, Nadia. Enjoy the ride, enjoy the dream. Soak it all up because after Resurrection all you will have left are the memories. My journey will come to its conclusion at Resurrection and I will be damned if I end it as a failure. My dream, my journey, will end on my terms but in order for my dreams to come true I have to turn your dreams into a nightmare. And that is exactly what I plan to do at Resurrection. So soak it up, enjoy your time in the limelight, and most importantly enjoy your Resurrection moment. Because when the time comes, I will end it.

She snaps her fingers.

Julia: Just like that.

--

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

(After those words are uttered, “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake starts to play. Aubrianna Powers steps out onto the stage, met with loud booing from the fans. She smirks smugly as she confidently strides towards the ring. Aubrianna steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a sexy sultry pose which draws a few cheers from the male contingent, despite the women who continue to boo. Aubrianna then steps through the ropes and approaches the center where she poses again. The music dies down and she retrieves the microphone from Robert E. Lee.)

Powers: Yes, I am here on Shotgun…MY show...and I am happy to report that despite the cheating, despite the heinous violent actions of the demonically possessed Jessica Lasiewicz inside a church, that I am fine. I mean, how could anyone do so much damage to a holy sight like a church? I find it reprehensible, but then again, it shouldn’t surprise anyone because she is The Archangel. And you know who else was an Archangel before getting fired by God? SATAN! That’s right, I believe Jessica Lasiewicz is the Devil! Which makes Summer cerberus? That’s the name of the three headed dog right?

(The MVP smirks knowingly. The crowd just showers her with boos.)

Powers: But I am not afraid of either of them! As a matter of fact, I am ready to fight through my injuries, I am ready to continue to battle for what’s right and to fight for The Sovereign. In other words, I am here to issue an open challenge to JESSICA LASIEWICZ AND SUMMER COLLINS!

(The crowd boos at Aubrey’s obvious sham of a challenge, knowing full well that Jessica and Summer are not here and will not be here due to the fact that they are Livewire superstars.)

Powers: Come on, ladies! Fight me! Unless you are cowards!

(The booing only intensifies. The MVP smirks as she realizes that no one will come down to answer this challenge. Eventually Powers brings the microphone back to her face.)

Powers: See? Cowards. But let this be a lesson to anyone who dares challenge The Sovereign. You can run but you cannot hide. Chantelle and I will become tag team champions. Chanel is quickly rising to the top of the singles division and will be world champion before you know it. Nadia Allen and Julia Braddock are not fighting for the world championship. No, they are fighting for the right to LOSE the championship to Chanel Hunter. And when Kat Kelly gets ready to return, she will bring either the Heritage or X Division title back to The Sovereign. We run this show, we run this damn company, both Shotgun and Livewire, because we can. And there isn’t anyone on either roster who can stop us. Learn to love it, bitches.

(Powers drops the mic. She turns and walks away.)

---

[A camera cuts to Nadia Allen, sitting inside her apartment loft, on her couch. She has the GCW World Heavyweight Championship on her table and she's dressed in a black and silver "Nasty" hoodie and black leggings. She smiles when she sees the camera, something that doesn't normally happen.]

Nadia: Hey guys. Just wanted to do this real quick as you guys know I'm not the type that likes speaking or what not. But I do truly appreciate all the congratulations and support from all you fans that have come in. I've realized that I don't do a good job telling you guys how much I do appreciate that and how even a cynical person like me needs that. You don't have to cheer for me, but you guys do and it's cool knowing that you guys are always there, chanting my name or in my corner. You don't need to do that, like I said, but I'm thankful for that. And if there's one thing that I'm going to make sure I do more is tell you all how much I appreciate all of you.

Just wanted to say that first. With that all said, I just wanted to post this because i want to make a few things clear. I know there's this expectation that when you're the World Champion, you need to be in front of every camera and you need to take up as much mic time as possible on shows. And while I know some of that comes with the territory and you'll hear me speak up a bit more about different things, I'm going to continue to do things how I do things. If there's one thing everyone knows about me is that I keep my head down, i don't give involved in any drama or bullshit and I keep to myself. In a place where the only person you can trust is yourself, I'm not dumb enough to think I have any allies. And now that I'm the world Champion, there's even more people that are looking at me,

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: There's been a lot of bullshit surrounded around this belt. The last guy that held this couldn't go five seconds without trying to pull something shady. That's the type of guy Kellen Jefferies is. We all know a guy like that. He talks a lot. He does everything he can to keep you down and when his back is against the wall, he will find any way to weasel his way out. He had messed with me for months and months unless he couldn't run anymore. It was so satisfying shutting that motherfucker up once and for all. But now that's the past. I am the World Champion now and I will give you all my word that all the bullshit and the cheap shots and the cheating is not going to fly with me as champion. What you see is what you get. I'm not going to try to cheat anyone that wants a shot at this because I don't have to. I believe I can beat anyone on any day. I don't need to cheat to beat any of you.

[Nadia nods.]

Nadia: Everything's going to be honest and clean and fair. If nothing else. I will not bullshit anyone and I will not stand for any bullshit. Now, Julia Braddock. I don't know why you challenged me or chose me but you did. Resurrection is a couple of months away. I know that you have wanted this title for a long time. You earned this through Civil War. You had the right to challenge anyone. I know how much you want to be back on top. And I know at Resurrection, you are going to throw everything at me. I don't expect anything less.

[Nadia grabs his belt and places it on her lap.]

Nadia: But this is my belt now. Five years I've been here. It got me to this point. Didn't think i wanted to get here or be World Champion. But I do now. Because the person i am today, I want the best for myself. Getting to this point means there's not many that are better than me. And to know I did that my way. I've never been in a group, I've never cheated, I've never needed any of that. To know I just show up, wrestle whoever, win and leave and became World Champion, that's the proof that everyone watching at home needs. You don't need to be obsessed with the camera. You don't need to be seen. You just need to work and be better than everyone else and one day, you'll get here.

I've always gone under the radar. I know those days are over and that's fine with me. I know what being World Champion means. I know everyone is going to come after me.I know matches like this Julia, is what I'm going to have to become use to. But I'm ready for it. I've never won at Resurrection. I've lost every time. I've hated Resurrection because of that. That's the past. I'm not ignoring that or how I got here or what I've been through in my life. It's all in the past. i can't do shit about it Julia. But it made me who I am today and who i am today is the best wrestler on Shotgun. And at Resurrection, by beating you, I help create my future.

[Nadia looks on as the camera ends abruptly.]

---

Brittany Kayl & Brooklyn Smith Vs Steve Powers & El Perro.

Steve Powers was more than ready to get the match started for his team. El Perro, shockingly, tagged himself in. He wanted to prove himself to Steve, to the GCW fans, most importantly to himself that he isn’t a loveable loser.

This was the wrong week to try to level up.

Brittany Kayl was having none of it. She countered everything El Perro tried to do. Attempted suplex, reversed. She allowed him to wrap behind to attempt a German Suplex. That was reversed as well. El Perro did manage to irish whip Britt into the corner (she allowed it), failed at a corner splash attempt. Falling down to the mat, Britt fash washed El Perro a couple times before tagging Brooklyn Smith into the match. Ms. Smith wasn’t as aggressive as Brittany was, she took El Perro to school. Wrestling clinic on display. El Perro slammed the mat in frustration, then tried to slap Brooklyn. She caught the slap, brought El Perro down with a facebuster.

Brooklyn then ended the match with her Hammer Comes Down submission. Steve didn’t bother to save his partner as El Perro tapped out like a baby.

Winners: Brittany Kayl & Brooklyn Smith

Not to be outdone, Brittany came into the ring, went straight for El Perro’s leg, locking him in Shark Week [heel hook]. People would expect Brooklyn to immediately try to calm Britt down, attacking people post match isn’t what fighting the good fight is about. Brooklyn appeared distracted. Didn’t bother to admonish Brittany for her post match aggression. Britt did release the hold on her own. She looked at Brooklyn, nodded. Raised her friend's hand as the crowd cheered on their favorites.

--

Destiny Skye is backstage in the dressing room watching the events of Shotgun unfolding from a television monitor. She is not scheduled to fight tonight but she is ready for one if necessary, and considering the presence of Mason Van Stanton, The McBride Corporation, and Clyde Sutter, it could become necessary. Her focus is broken when the door to the dressing room opens. She turns and spots Julia Braddock entering the room.

Destiny: Julia! This is a surprise!

She gets up and approaches Julia. The two friends embrace in a tight hug. Braddock smirks.

Julia: What’s surprising about me showing up for Shotgun?

Destiny: I saw that promo of yours, the one about Nadia. I thought you weren’t coming in tonight.

Julia: You should know me better than that, mate. Whether you called me Julia Braddock or Chastity Noel, one thing you never called me was a no-show. I have always been committed to this company one hundred and ten percent and that means showing up even if I’m not booked. And that’s the kind of champion I will be when I defeat Nadia at Resurrection.

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny: And I think you made the right decision, by the way. Both you and Nadia deserve the main event spotlight of Resurrection X. You have both busted your ass for this moment and now it is yours.

Julia: Thanks, but what about you?

Destiny: Me?

Julia: Yes, what about your road to Resurrection?

Destiny: Officially I have none. But the night is young, that could change. And I have a feeling it will.

Braddock frowns, realizing where Destiny is going with this.

Julia: Mason.

Destiny: Who else?

Julia: Kendra is supposed to fight Mara Kade tonight in the main event. Do you think he can resist getting involved?

Destiny: I don’t trust Van Stanton at all. I know what Silverstone said about interference, but I know Mason doesn’t give a damn. That’s why I am here tonight. If any funny business goes down before, during, or after that match, I’m gonna have her back.

Julia: Excellent. Well I look forward to watching it with you, and I hope we will only have to just watch the match. But if worse comes to worse, you lot can count on me as well.

Skye shakes her head.

Destiny: I appreciate that, Julia, I really do, but we got this.

Julia: Are you sure?

Destiny: You have a World Championship to win against a very game and very hungry Nadia Allen. Focus on that and let me and Wrestling’s Most Wanted take care of Van Stanton and his goons. You’ve earned a break from the drama. Enjoy your moment.

--

We open backstage where we find the Director of Talent Relations, Connor O’Connor, more popularly known to the GCW public as former GCW World Champion Cuchulain. He is having some coffee when he is approached by an exasperated and fearful looking Crasher. Yes, Crasher, the “GCW Legend” himself.

Crasher: Oh, Cuchu! You gotta help me!

Cuchulain: Do I now?

He looks curiously at Crasher. He spots a championship belt draped over his shoulder which Cuchulain quickly identifies as the SCW Lizard Championship. He pokes the title belt with his free hand.

Cuchulain: What ya got there, mate?

Crasher: Oh this? I, uh, I bought it at a thrift store.

Cuchulain: Sure you did.

Obviously the Talent Relations Director isn’t buying his story. But he has no proof so he doesn’t pursue it any further.

Crasher: Look, you just gotta help me!

Cuchulain: With what, mate?

Crasher: I’m being chased by a lunatic! I…

He spots “The Phoenix” Marie Annabelle Jones approaching. He shouts in fear and jumps behind Cuchulain, as if Cuchulain will protect him.

Crasher: It’s her! She’s trying to murder me!

Marie: Huh? What are you talking about?

Crasher: Don’t play dumb you psychotic ginger bitch!

Jones rolls her eyes.

Marie: I just wanted to ask Cuchu if he had heard from my mom lately or if she truly is retired. That’s all.

Crasher: No! You’re trying to take the Lizard Title away from me! I beat you fair and square, Kim!

Marie: Kim? I’m not Kim.

Crasher: Yes, you are!

And just then a finger taps Crasher on the shoulder. Crasher turns around and finds that the finger belongs to Kimberly Williams, who is dressed identically to Marie. Kim then kicks Crasher in the groin and then uses the staple gun to staple him in the forehead. Kim drops the staple gun and swings Wasley (the penguin, not her boyfriend) wildly, knocking Crasher on the head and knocking him down. Kim covers and counts her own pin...1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW SCW Lizard Champion: Kimberly Williams

The Woman Scorned takes her Lizard title belt back and mockingly waves at Crasher.

Kim: I win! Take that you old piece of crap!

Jones rolls her eyes.

Marie: Kim, we have a match coming up. Are you going to be ready?

Kim: Of course! Who we gotta murder?

Marie: Illiminaughty. Now go on ahead of me, I’ll be right there.

Williams skip on ahead. Marie turns towards Cuchulain.

Marie: Now then, about my mother?

Cuchulain: She hasn’t terminated her contract if that’s what you’re asking, love. Technically she could come back if she wanted. However, any and all phone calls from GCW staff have not been returned. Your mum is staying silent and off the radar it seems.

The Phoenix nods her head.

Marie: Thanks, Cuchu.

Jones turns and walks off to join her twin sister.

---

[Mara Kade sits inside Scream Machine's locker room, finishing up tapping her right fist. Her left hand is also tapped up and what's noticeable is the lack of ring gear that she's currently wearing. Instead, it's a red and black "Resist, Refuse, Reclaim" t-shirt, blue jeans and a pair of boots on her feet. She has both sets of the GCW World Tag Team belts draped around her neck. Once she's done tapping up her fist, she looks directly into the camera.]

Mara: What more needs to be said about tonight? I do not like Kendra Classic. At all. Kendra Classic does not like me. At all. We are about to wrestle tonight; no DQs, no countouts, Falls Count Anywhere. We can fight in the crowd. We can fight outside. We can drag this to YOUR house, that's you watching at home. What more could you ask for?

[Mara runs her hands through her hair.]

Mara: This is pro wrestling at its best. At the core of it all, it's two people, put up against one another because they don't like each other. It's for your entertainment. I don't have to add anything else to convince all of you to watch. There's going to be weapons, there might be blood. It's going to be chaos. Kendra this is what you wanted. You asked for this. You bitched about me pointing out that Scream Machine is better than every tag team in GCW and accused me of burying the industry because you're sensitive and insecure about yourself. That's a key detail in this whole thing. But you asked for this.

[She brings her hands together.]

Mara: Ask and you shall receive. For the first time in my career, i didn't pack any ring gear tonight. I showed up like this because this is not going to be a match. I showed up expecting World War 3. This is not my first rodeo and it definitely won't be my last. I fought girls all the time in high school, middle school. I won most of those fights. Sometimes I got my ass kicked. There was one in particular where I was thrown into a pole head first. Blood everywhere. I almost got expelled. And each time I fought, my Mom shrugged and said if she was me, she would have fought them too. Every time. Like mother, like daughter. In the Kade household, regardless of if you start the fight or get into it, you were going to fight to finish it. If you didn't fight, that was worst than getting your ass kicked.

[Mara cracks her knuckles.]

Mara: I'm a simple woman, Kendra. You may not think of me and that's fine. You can believe that no one cares about me on Scream Machine and the only reason people are watching this is because of you. You can not bring up that they voted us Tag Team of the Year last year and you and Hannah have never been voted to win it, even when you guys were champions. Throw that shit out the window because it doesn't matter. We're going to go in that ring as we are and we're going to fight until someone is put to the ground. This is not about titles or fight for the respect of the industry or this and that. When you take all that stuff away, what are we left with? What are we made of? I don't know what's going to happen and that makes me excited.

So again people watching, what else could you ask for? This is World War 3. This is going to be brutal. Don't you dare flip the channel or watch anything else. You want a blood match? Here you go. By the end of the night Kendra, one of us is going to get carried out of this arena because they can't walk out. Could be you. Could be me. Shit, it could be both of us. But when I make a commitment, I see it through. I've already promised the world that I was going to fuck you up and beat you with an inch of your life. if it comes down to it.... and you won't stay down... then that's what I'll do.

[Mara lets out a loud sigh, then stands up and proceeds to walk away.]

---

Tag Team Match.
Twin Magic Vs Illuminaughty

Illuminaughty had a chance to get a measure of redemption from the triple threat tag team match in which they took the fall to Twin Magic prior to Civil War. Katrina and Bella were all business, wanting to build on their victory against The Tampa Bay Diva’s two weeks ago.

Marie started the match against Bella. Early portion of their exchange saw Marie using her years of experience to keep Bella off balance. Occasionally Marie would work in a taunt, asking Bella is that’s the best she could do. Bella showed the self professed Jones Family Matriarch the ultimate sign of ‘respect;’ a slap to the face. This didn’t please Marie. This allowed Bella to gain the advantage. She worked in flying headscissors. Snap suplex. She took a moment to trash talk Marie, returning the favor. Bella tagged in Katrina. Kat brought the striking, strong style element to the dance. Things were looking good. With Marie near the ropes, Katrina went for a suplex, Kim hopped down to the apron, clipped Katrina’s base from under her, Marie landed on Katrina. The referee admonished Kim but it didn’t matter. Marie tagged Kim in, making her the legal participant this time.

Kim and Marie cut the ring in half, doing a number on Katrina. This continued for a little while; Katrina managed to get the tag to Bella who was a house of fire. Marie by this point was legal. Bella got a couple of near falls. One that was broken up by Kim later in the match. Bella tagged Katrina in.

In the waning moments of the match, Marie crawled over to Kimberly hoping to make the tag; but the members of Wrestling Purity [Emanual Dionisia & Sergei Chagev] rushed down to the ring with their very own referee in toe. Kim knows what this means, she hops off the apron, reaches under the ring to grab a baseball bat to meet Wrestling Purity head on. Marie is beside herself, the Lizard Championship causing ruckus.

Katrina turns Marie around, drives a knee underneath her chin. Bella comes into the ring. The former tag team champions nod. They bring Marie to her knees with stereo superkicks. Katrina and Bella bounce off the ropes. They sandwich Marie’s face between with there knees. Katrina drops down to make the cover. In what some might consider an upset, Illuminaughty scores the win over Twin Magic.

Winners: Illuminaughty

On the outside, Kim disposed of Wrestling Purity with the baseball bat. By the time that happened Kim notices Marie flat on her back. She rolls in the ring to check on her sister, Illuminaughty looks at Kim. Bella and Katrina ponder whether to stake there claim at the Lizard Championship. Winning this match was enough. They exit the ring. Kim pulls Marie up. She shoves Kim away, frustrated that the Lizard Championship has caused chaos in one of their matches.

--

The scene rises up backstage, where Kendra Classic can be seen sitting alone with her thoughts. Taping her fists, she silently ruminates about what is coming up - a likely brutal Falls Count Anywhere match against one of the World Tag Team Champions, Mara Kade. Still, she doesn’t relay these thoughts until approached by the next Hall of Fame interviewer, Dexter Russell.

Dexter: “Kendra, a moment?”

Kendra looks up from her wrist taping briefly before continuing. Dexter continues on his own job.

Dexter: “Kendra, tonight seems like it’s do or die for you as you take on one-half of the GCW World Tag Team Champion Scream Machine, Mara Kade.”

Kendra rips the piece of tape from her wrist, setting it beside her.

Kendra: “Do or die… and why is that, Dex? Could it be Mara’s insistence that she can’t lose? That no tag team in GCW could “touch” Scream Machine?”

Dexter: “That did seem to get you heated.”

Kendra: “Yeah it got me heated… it pissed me right off. You know, here are all these tag teams busting their asses, trying to get ahead to get to the spot where Scream Machine are, and then to log onto Twitter and see some self-important bitch basically claim that no one can touch them? And they want to ELEVATE the Championships? You don’t ELEVATE a Goddamn thing by cutting everyone who could challenge you down! You ELEVATE Championships by beating the BEST competition! But no, Mara doesn’t care about that. Mara only cares about the Scream Machine brand. Well you know what? FUCK Scream Machine! The World Tag Team Titles were elevated BEFORE they held them, and they’ll be elevated AFTER them!”

Dexter: “Well, that notwithstanding, tonight you and Mara go one on one.”

Kendra smiles.

Kendra: “Tonight, all of Mara’s bravado… her ARROGANCE… will get kicked back into her face. Tonight she is going to LEARN what happens when you TALK bigger than you ARE! Whether or not she RECEIVES the lesson will tell you everything you need to know about her. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a match to win.”

Kendra stands up and walks out of the scene, leaving Dexter standing in her wake. The scene shifts.

---

We open backstage in the office of General Manage Tabitha Silverstone. The General Manager is currently on the phone when her office door swings wildly open. The violently angry Clyde Sutter comes storming in, growling like a ferocious beast.

Silverstone: I’ll call you back…

She puts her phone down and gazes up at Van Stanton.

Silverstone: How may I help you?

Sutter: You can start by giving me what I have earned!

His violent shouts do not phase Silverstone. There is a tense standoff for a few moments until a few chuckles break through the air.

Mason: Stand down, Mr. Sutter, stand down.

Mason Van Stanton emerges next, standing next to his client. He has a cold yet confident smirk on his face.

Mason: I believe Ms. Silverstone may be willing to hear us out.

Silverstone: We have had this discussion before, Mason. I cannot and will not sign Mr. Sutter to a GCW contract.

Mason: You have said that, yes, but do you still say that even after you realize that my client here has already beaten Julia Braddock? Mr. Sutter has beaten her in the center of the ring at Civil War, the same night she won the Civil War Match and earned the right to main event Resurrection X with the World Championship on the line. Now you and I are both business oriented people, and you should know as well as I do that it will not look very good if the competition were to get their hands on Mr. Sutter. Say Braddock does end up winning the World Championship at Resurrection, imagine how it would look on GCW if an unsigned talent, or worse yet a rival company that signed Mr. Sutter, holds a victory over the GCW World Champion.

Van Stanton sneers.

Mason: And you know I will market the hell out of that if the opportunity arises.

Silverstone: You do not have to convince me what is best for business, Mason. I always do what is best for business and I would be inclined to agree with you that signing Mr. Sutter to a contract may be good for business. But the majority owner of this company has made it abundantly clear to myself, as well as to GCW President Francis Taylor, that Clyde Sutter is to receive not one penny of pay from her company.

Mason: So your fear of Glory Braddock is stopping you from doing what’s best for business?

Silverstone: I do not fear Glory Braddock, but I do value my job and I do not wish to be fired.

Van Stanton is now growing impatient but unlike Sutter, he can control his anger.

Mason: Look, we both agree that signing Sutter to a GCW contract would benefit this company in the long term. We both know Mr. Sutter deserves an opportunity. That’s all he wants. He wants an opportunity to fulfill his dream of being a wrestler.

Silverstone: I am suspicious of what you say; she may not be very open with her opposition to Mr. Sutter, but I am sure that there is a good reason why Ms. Braddock refuses to hire him and I doubt that it’s just out of spite. Nevertheless I am open to making a deal with you.

Van Stanton smirks.

Mason: I’m listening.

Silverstone: I have a main event tonight pitting one half of the GCW World Tag Team Champions Mara Kade against your former client Kendra Classic. I promised that there would be no outside interference and that if anyone did get involved there would be severe consequences. But your issues with Kendra Classic are very notable. And I would not be surprised if you were to send Mr. Sutter to the ring to interfere, knowing that I could not punish him in any way because he is not a GCW employee.

Mason: Clever girl. So what do you propose?

Silverstone: If you can keep Mr. Sutter on a leash tonight, if you can guarantee that he does not get involved in anyway...and that includes showing his face at ringside, because causing a distraction is as good as physical involvement as far as I am concerned...as long as The McBride Corporation, you Mr. Van Stanton, and your client Mr. Sutter abide by my ruling to stay out of the main event between Kendra Classic and Mara Kade, then I will give Mr. Sutter a chance to EARN a contract with Global Championship Wrestling.

Sutter growls angrily.

Sutter: I already beat Julia Braddock, Kendra Classic, and Hannah Myers! What the hell else do ya want from me?!

Mason holds out his arm to calm Sutter down.

Mason: My client raises a good point. What do you require, Ms. Silverstone?

Silverstone: If you hold up your end of the bargain then I will book a match at Resurrection. Destiny Skye and Wrestling’s Most Wanted versus The McBride Corporation, Clyde Sutter, and Mason Van Stanton. If you win, Mr. Sutter gets a contract to wrestle for GCW.

Mason: I have your word on this? You won’t renege on this deal if Glory Braddock threatens your job?

Silverstone: You have my word, Mason. Besides, I do believe I can convince her to let me sign Mr. Sutter to a GCW contract.

Van Stanton nods his head in approval.

Mason: You have a deal. You talk to Braddock and get this deal done. I will hold up my end of the bargain, my clients will not get involved in your main event tonight, and then at Resurrection we will destroy MY creation.

Mason and Sutter turn and walk off.

--

Main Event
Falls Count Anywhere.
Kendra Classic Vs Mara Kade

Kendra’s music played first. No sign of Miss Wrestling Classic.

Mara’s music played. No sign of the spitfire either.

All of a sudden the scene transitions from the ringside area to backstage. Surprisingly but not surprisingly, both women are brawling in the backstage era. Neither woman could wait for the match to officially begin. This was falls count anywhere. Upon seeing the brawl on the big screen the time keeper rang the bell.

Now the match is official.

Kendra and Mara are allowing their fist to do the talking as they brawl from the hallway to where the interview station is. Both women are getting in some very stiff shots. Neither of them gaining a definitive advantage over the other. This was promoted to be a fight. And a fight these two were having.

From the interview era, Kendra has Mara by the hair, she drags her all the way to the women’s bathroom. Kendra tries to ram Mara’s head onto the sink. Mara blocks it. Mara tries to send Kendra head first into the mirror. Kendra is able to place her hands on the mirror to avoid not going head first into the mirror. Kendra turns around to be met with a headbutt by Mara. The stunned Kendra’s head was driven head first into the mirror this time, the mirror didn’t break. The second time wouldn’t be the charm. The mirror broke on impact. Mara doesn’t bother going for a cover. She mounts Kendra, reigning down elbows, trying to bust Kendra up. She picked Kendra up, irish whipped her into the wall. She caught Kendra before she could fall, grabbing her by the hair, dragging her out the bathroom.

Both women were now in the parking lot. Mara tried to whip Kendra into one of the parked cars, Kendra found enough of her baring to reverse, Mara shot straight into the parked car. Kendra walked over, picked Mara up, slammed her head a couple times onto the hood of the car. Wasn’t done there. Brought Mara onto to roof of the car. An attempted piledriver attempt was reversed, Kendra landing back first on the hood of the card, shattering the windshield. Would this be fourteen years of bad luck in Kendra’s future?

Instead of going for the cover, Mara scanned the area for any possible weapons. She happened to find a... shovel? Yes. A shovel. She went to try to smash Kendra with it. At the last second Kendra rolled out the way. The windshield was finished off. Mara tried to go for Kendra again, this time, Kendra kicked Mara in the gut, forcing the Scream Machine member to drop the shovel. Kendra bought herself enough time by suplexing Mara on the ground.

Kendra looked at the shovel. Thought for a second. Grabbed the shovel. She was intent to use it. Mara had enough in her to roll out the way. Kendra raised the shovel above her head, Mara kicked Kendra in the shin, forcing Kendra to drop the shovel. Mara crawled away to give herself enough distance to get up freely. Kendra forgot about the shovel, marched over to Mara. With Mara back on her feet, both women continued to slug it out to see who the better woman was.

This continued as they slugged it out back into the arena. Through the hallway. For the first time this evening, back to ringside.

There were several highlights.

Kendra really wanted to stick it to Mara by using one of Mara’s signature moves, the double stomp with Mara hanging from the tree of woe position (Misery Business).

Mara used Kendra’s vintage spinning headscissors into a DDT against her.

The tables were brought up.

Mara struck first, powerbombing Kendra through a table that was resting against the turnbuckle. This didn’t end the match.

There was a table set up outside the ring. Mara tried to powerbomb Kendra through that. At the last possible minute, a Huricanrana sent Mara off the ring apron through the table. Kendra followed that up with a splash.

Both women did manage to piledrive the other. Neither could score a pinfall.

Deeper into the match Mara was the one to retrieve a burlap sack that had shards of glass inside. She spread the glass on the mat.

She did use the glass first, spinebustering Kendra on them. Kendra summoned the iron will to kick out.

During the twenty minute mark both women were battered. Bruised. Bloody. The works. Both women had taken the fight to each other in ways that made the audience appreciate their efforts.

All good things come to an end eventually.

From the middle rope, Kendra had Mara in Vertabreaker position. Not caring what would happen next she jumped from the middle rope, she landed ass first into the shards of glass, she screamed like there was no tomorrow. Mara did crash to the mat as well into the shards of glass.. She let out a scream of her own. The crowd chanted “HOLY SHIT” at the depths Kendra would go to just to win this match. Getting her composure back, Kendra made the cover.

One.

Two.

Three.

Finally the match was over.

Winner: Kendra Classic.

Kendra rolled off Mara not caring she was rolling into shards of glass. Hannah rushed down to the ring to check on her tag team partner. She applauded the effort Kendra put forth tonight. Sio also came out to check on her partner. The crowd stood to their feet, clapping for a war like none other. The show appropriately closes on this note.