GCW Draft 2021

randy

GCW Draft 2021

Post by randy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:18 pm

We cut to a live crowd packed into the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC. The camera pans around to show the screaming, cheering fans. We cut to a desk, a panel of experts you might call them. Among these experts are “Mr. Money” Michael D. Collins, Connor O’Connor (known in GCW as Cuchulain), and minority shareholder of GCW Aurora Alan.

Aurora: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the PNC Arena and welcome to the GCW Live Draft Show! Aurora Alan here with the financial director and former International Champion “Mr. Money” Michael Dean Collins and a former GCW World Champion, our own Talent Relations Director Cuchulain! Tonight promises to be a night of surprises!

Michael: Yes, and you know how much I detest surprises. You are high up on the food chain in this promotion, Ms. Alan, so you have to know something. Give us a hint! Who is going where!

Aurora: Sorry, that information is being closely guarded by the majority shareholder and owner of GCW, Glory Braddock. She will be the one making the announcements as to who is going to Shotgun and who is going to Livewire.

Cuchulain: Aye, and we will lend our opinions throughout the night on the picks.

Michael: I still hate the idea of waiting but…

The first chords of "When Legends Rise" begins to play over the PA system…

Aurora: You won’t be kept waiting too long, Michael. Because it looks like she is about to make her first announcement now!

We cut to the stage where we spot “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock stepping up to a podium. A glowing smile is upon her face as she waves at the crowd who cheers loudly in response.

Glory: How the hell are you Raleigh?

A cheap pop from the fans.

Glory: We made it through another season of GCW at Resurrection X. I have to admit that those past three nights were some of the best action I have ever seen from this company. Everyone from the top of the card to the bottom, whether they were on night one, two, or three, whether they were in a tag match or a singles match, it didn’t matter, everyone in GCW put forth their very best effort and put on a hell of a show for you. But tonight we begin a new chapter and a new season that will build up to a conclusion at Resurrection XI. Kelsai Adamson-Mason teams with Adrian Waters to battle The Alan Family, the new GCW Global Tag Team Champions Aubrianna Powers and Chantelle Chambers of The Sovereign face Isabella Harker and the GCW International Champion Ms. Budde of the HERStory Makers. And in our main event the GCW North American Championship is on the line as Geneva Alan defends against Dianna Kruze in a two out of three falls match. Those three matches kick off our new season of GCW. But as with every new season, there must be change. Now this year will be different, because in the past we have had two separate General Managers for Livewire and Shotgun and the spirit of competition fueled the draft. This year is the first year where one General Manager runs everything. Myself, GCW President Francis Taylor, and General Manager Tabitha Silverstone sat down and decided upon a draft lottery.

Braddock holds up an envelope.

Glory: This envelope contains all of the results from the lottery conducted earlier today by myself, Taylor, and Silverstone. Only the three of us know the contents of this envelope and I will share those contents over the duration of this evening, beginning right now!

The crowd cheers loudly as Braddock pulls out a document from the envelope.

Glory: First, from Livewire to Shotgun…...The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash, LEVITICUS!

An image of Leviticus flashes upon the screen.

Glory: From Shotgun to Livewire...BRITTANY KAYL!

Brittany Kayl’s image appears on the screen.

Glory: From Livewire to Shotgun...Hall of Famer and HERStory Maker member, ISABELLA HARKER!

Harker’s image appears on the screen.

Glory: And next to Livewire...the newly signed EVA AGUILA!

Eva Aguila’s image appears on the screen.

We cut back to the panel of Aurora Alan, Michael Collins, and Cuchulain.

Aurora: Those were some blockbuster picks right out of the gate! Two former world champions switching brands!

Michael: Harker going to Shotgun is huge. On the one hand this weakens HERStory Maker’s grip on Livewire, but on the other hand this could mean they can extend their control to Shotgun. A lot of possibilities there.

Cuchulain: The wildcards are that crazy bloke Leviticus and the rookie Eva. What will they bring to their new brands?

Aurora: Hard to say but that was quite an exciting announcement to start the proceedings. But for now lets send it to the back to Dexter Russell who is with…*sigh*...my sister Jennifer, The Alan Family.

---

Dexter Russell: Joining me at this time... The Alan Family.

The Alan Family walk on-screen... Jennifer leading her group, as usual.

Dexter Russell: Jennifer, Resurrection was a mixed bag for The Alan Family, to say the least. Derek Powers gained the number one contendership to the International Title... however, Duke Michaels and Lester Sampson were unable to emerge victorious in the tag-team contenders tournament.

Jennifer: Very astute, Russell... yes, it was indeed a 'mixed bag', as you put it. However, we like to look forwards, not backwards. Lester and Duke, they will eventually become Global Tag-Team Champions... and while Resurrection was a bit of a setback, tonight is about getting back on track! Unfortunately for their opponents, Kelsai Adamson-Mason and Adrian Waters, they have the unenviable task of having to step into the ring with two very bad, very dangerous men who wish to hurt them, and hurt them badly. Adrian, Kelsai, I recognize you two are good, very good.... but you need to understand, you are stepping into the ring with a force of nature! It cannot be reasoned with, it cannot be stopped, and it will destroy whatever is in its path! That is, unfortunately, the pair of you! So prepare as you might, try as you might... it will not be enough!

Dexter: That's not the only match The Alan Family has tonight, as Geneva Alan defends the North American Title against Dianna Kruse in a two out of three falls match.

Geneva: I'll handle this one, Aunt Jennifer... Dianna, you and I, tonight, we will bring this entire saga to a close! Whoever wins, and whoever loses... after tonight, it will be time for the both of us to go our separate ways! Two out of three falls... I'll be blunt, I think I'll beat you two straight falls. I'm that confident in my talent... perhaps I'll be wrong, and if so, it'll be a life lesson.

Geneva shrugs.

Geneva: What happens if, no, WHEN you lose, though? Will you continue to spiral down? Will you dust yourself off, and move on with dignity? Understand, Dianna, I am not looking to lose MY North American Title! I will give you a hundred-percent, and even more, of my God-Given talent... and you will have to pull every trick you know of, if you want this title back! I don't think it'll be enough on your end... but, that's why we have the matches. So let's go out there, let's see who the better wrestler is, let's end this, once and for all!

Dexter: I would be remiss, if I didn't mention Derek Powers victory at Resurrection, defeating both Alan Monroe and Cataline Herrera to become the number one contender to the International Title. Your thoughts, Derek?

Derek: I could make some grand speech and all that, but I'll simply say this... Budde, babe, shine that International Title up real nice, cause Daddy is fixing to take it from you!

Dexter: Uh, yes... well, thank you all for your time.

We cut backstage to show Janice King standing next to a crazed looking man in a purple suit and tie. Of course this is none other than The Titan of Twitter, Captain Capitalism, St. Levi, Your Ri...well, Glory said it once already...it’s Leviticus. Janice seems rather despondent, still upset over no longer being the only Hall of Fame Journalist.

Janice: I am Janice King...THE FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame! And my guest is the newest member of the Shotgun roster, Leviticus!

St. Levi holds up a hand as if to silence Janice.

Leviticus: Sweetheart, you would still BE the only Hall of Fame journalist if you could get my introduction right. I mean, I am not just Leviticus. That would imply that I am normal. I am so full of charisma that I make others charismatic by just standing next to them. See? You’re already enthusiastic!

Janice: I am?

Leviticus: Yes! In fact, your enthusiasm is sooooooo through the roof that I think I can market it. You want to beat Dexter Russell? Lets put that dweeb off the map by putting you into the stars! I can see it now! JANICE KING: THE MOVIE!

Janice: Oh really?! Who would play me?!

Leviticus: I think Jennifer Lawrence plays you, Liam Neeson plays Dexter Russell, Arnold Schwarzeneggar can play Tabitha Silverstone.

Janice frowns.

Leviticus: But it will only work if you trust The Maharajah of Marketing! And you should trust me because I have been right every step of the way. I told you Travis Vessey was a fraudulent god and that I would expose him at Resurrection. Despite losing, I still took that god to his limits and that right there proves he is mortal, that he is common. And what’s more is that it gave my career the boost that it needed. I knew Silverstone would have no choice but to sit up and take notice of my ability after the performance I put on and guess what she did? She sends me to Shotgun where I can truly make a name for myself. If I took Vessey to his limit on Livewire, think of what I can do here on Shotgun. Because Janice, babe, I am a funny guy, and I don’t mind being an entertainer, but I am also finished being a comedy routine and jobber to the stars. It is the time of St. Levi to resurrect the Shotgun Brand and take it to...the...stars!

Levi puts a shirt over Janice’s head. The shirt says “Janice King: The T-Shirt”. The Most Loved Man on the Planet then walks away.

---

Adrian Waters and Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. The Alan Family

Things did not go so well for The Alan Family's tag-team duo of Lester Sampson and Duke Michaels at Resurrection X. Standing across the ring from two Resurrection winners did nothing to improve their mood and they were ready for a fight. Adrian and Kelsai have not teamed together in many months, but they were both feeling confident coming into tonight. In fact, Kelsai and Adrian dominated the first couple of minutes. Kelsai with a hip toss to Michaels, followed by a dropkick that sent him out of the ring, drawing in Sampson, who also went down to a dropkick. Duke was back in, and received a second dropkick from Kelsai, who then tagged in Waters. Adrian managed to keep Michaels off his feet with a variety of strikes and kicks. He then started to work on Duke's right arm, eventually placing him in a hammerlock. Michaels was able to get to the ropes, and as Adrian was letting go of the submission hold, Duke decked him with a hard left. He followed this with a shoulder barge and a tag to Lester.

Lester was brutal. He started with stomps and kicks to Waters, then a corner splash followed by a pump handle slam and a variety of other slams and suplexes. Lester hit the End Times and went for the pin. 1...2...No! Adrian kicked out. Adrian started to his feet after the kickout, and Lester trapped him in an abdominal stretch. Adrian struggled for well over two minutes before managing to get a leg free and hip tossing Sampson to the canvas. Waters performed a double foot stomp to Sampson, then lept, making a tag to Kelsai!

Kelsai used her speed and high flying arsinal to keep Lester off balance. Mason with a springboard moonsault, then a 720 splash! She made a cover. 1...2...No! Broke up by Duke Michaels with a stomp to Mason's head. This drew Waters into the ring, who started to slug it out with Michaels. The referee managed to get the two apart and back to their own corners, but Adrian seemed furious with Duke. As Kelsai and Lester locked up again, Waters dropped to the floor and started around the ring. Tiffany Manning started to follow him, keeping a safe distance. Duke saw Adrian's approach and met him half way, and the two continued the fisticuffs. Adrian manages to get the upperhand, then drops Michaels with a belly to belly suplex. Waters goes for a smart elbow off of the ring apron, but Duke moves out of the way and Adrian hits nothing but concrete. Tiffany rushes to her husband's side, and Michaels only smirks and climbs back up on the ring apron.

Back inside the ring, Mason has the upperhand on Sampson, but Lester has started a comeback after hitting Kelsai with a spear off of the ropes. Lester is able to tag Duke in, and Kelsai goes for her own tag...but there is no one on the apron for her to tag. Adrian is still on the floor, Tiffany tending to his elbow. Duke smells blood and goes after Kelsai, but the spunky Kelsai dodges him. She manages to do this for a bit, but ultimately, she is down a man and the numbers game get the better of her. From the ring apron, Lester clubs her in the back of the head, knocking her straight into Duke and a big boot to her face. From there, the Alan Family make frequent tags and use power to keep Mason down. Several high impact moves followed by pin attempts, but the Alan Family can't seem to get the 3 count on Mason. They don't give up, though. They drive Mason into the canvas with Armageddon Unleashed. They make a cover. 1...2...NO! Kelsai gets a shoulder up! They hit a second Armageddon Unleashed! Finally, Adrian is to his feet, seeing Kelsai dropped with their opponent's finisher. He climbs into the ring as Lester makes a cover. 1...2...Adrian moves slowly, and can't make the save...3!

Winners: The Alan Family

Duke and Lester leave the ring after they are announced the winners. Adrian and Tiffany approach Kelsai, Tiffany putting out a hand to help her to her feet. Kelsai accepts the offered hand and Manning pulls her to her feet...but Tiffany then boots Mason in the stomach, doubling her over! The crowd is in a stunned silence, but it's not over yet. With Kelsai down on her hands and knees, Adrian and Tiffany both stomp her repeatedly. Waters then pulls Mason up, and together, husband and wife perform a spiked Use Your Head to Kelsai, leaving her unconscious on the mat! The fans are now booing as Adrian and Tiffany make out over Kelsai's prone body before they head to the back. Medical staff and some friends of Kelsai storm the ring to check on her as the scene fades.

---

PREVIOUSLY RECORDED

[A view of the Golden Gate bridge appears in the background as Mo Money and Monika Neunnman standing. Mo is wearing a tight white shirt and blue jeans while Monika wears a light blue top and blue jeans.]

Mo: GCW fans we have an announcement for you! Bay Area, stand up! Without further ado, Krissy.

[Mo points to someone off screen to Krissy, who appears on screen. Wearing a pink flower dress and a pair of shades, Krissy appears.

Krissy: It's been almost five years since the first annual World Hazard Festival, a truly memorable moment in Bay Area wrestling. I was there, both as a spectator and a participant, and it remains a strong memory to me and everyone here.

[Krissy looks behind her at the Golden Gate bridge before turning back and facing the camera.]

Krissy: The discussion of who will be the next great Bay Area wrestler has been around long since and I'm here to definitively say the obvious. The answer is me. Do not allow the actions and the pettiness of others cloud my abilities. I've shown you all what I'm capable of doing. You are all witnesses. I bet on myself for a reason. Someone who is as gifted as I am physically, mentally, shall not settle for less. I do not apologize for my request. I can't control people's passivity and lack of confidence in themselves to ask for the contract that I earned.

[Krissy pauses.]

Krissy: With that said, here's the announcement. On August 14th, 2021, five years after World Hazard, I am going to put on my own produce show! Forever Yours. More intimate than World Hazard but just as creative. A show featuring only Bay Area talent and once again shining a light on Bay Area wrestling. An event that will feature all day wrestling, a fashion show, a drag show.

[Krissy smirks.]

I will be personally selling and releasing unreleased photo books of myself. The Care Package. You get the photobook, a DVD of my first ever gravure shoot, Mon Amour, and a few other surprises. Including one Care Package will have a rose and whoever gets the rose, gets a VIP Pass to spend the time with me after the show.

[Mo smirks while Monika just looks.]

Krissy: All the proceeds of this plus Forever Yours will go to local charities and my employer, Gloria Braddock. Save the date. August 14th will be Forever Yours.

[Krissy blows a kiss to the camera as it fades to black.]

---

We cut to the stage again where The British Bombshell has returned to the podium.

Glory: It is time for our next round of announcements...and it is funny that The Alan Family were just out here because this first one concerns them. From Livewire to Shotgun....Lester Sampson, Derek Powers, Duke Michaels, and The GCW North American Champion Geneva Alan, THE ALAN FAMILY!

The image of all four members of The Alan Family appear on the screen.

Glory: From Shotgun to Livewire...Savino, MAEVE, and Akeem, KOWLOON!

All four members of Kowloon appear on the screen.

Glory: Also from Shotgun to Livewire...Karina Lysenko and Anastasia Ivanova, THE SOVIET GINGERS!

Karina and Anastasia’s images are shown.

We cut back to the panel.

Aurora: Our next round of picks had the biggest shock of the night so far! The North American Championship is going to Shotgun as the entire Alan Family collective is moving brands!

Michael: Whoa, not so fast, Aurora. You may be showing a little bias there since that’s your niece as champion. But Geneva still has a title defense tonight against Dianna Kruse and if Kruse regains the title, then the North American Title will go right back to Livewire.

Cuchulain: Fair point, mate, and lets not forget the teams that Livewire just got...KOWLOON and The Soviet Gingers!

Aurora: I think it’s fair to say that Livewire’s tag team division has just got interesting.

We cut backstage to show Roderick Osbourne standing next to the identical twin team of Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams. You can only tell them apart based on the ugly as hell Unsanctioned Lizard Title belt that the demented Kim proudly displays over her right shoulder.

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with “The Phoenix” Marie Jones and her identical twin sister “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams. Thank you for joining me tonight ladies.

Marie: Our pleasure, Roderick.

Roderick: Tonight is the draft, do you two have a preference as to whether you stay on Shotgun or move to Livewire?

Jones shakes her head.

Marie: I can’t speak for Kim, but for me it doesn’t matter. I mean, anything can happen. We could even get split up. You already saw the HERStory Makers get split up tonight. That could happen to Twin Magic and Kim and I are prepared for that. If it happens, so be it. Kim I know can handle herself as a singles competitor. She is a former SCW United States Champion, former HKW Bloodlust Champion, currently reigning MWE Chicago Way Champion…

Kim: ...AND reigning Sanctioned Lizard Unsanctioned Title holder!

Marie rolls her eyes.

Marie: Yeah, that too. And me? I am a former World Champion here in GCW. Together Kim and I have held tag team titles both in SCW and here in GCW. So whatever our future holds, whether it is as a unit or as individuals, we are prepared.

Roderick: Any comments on your victory over your mother Angelica Jones at Resurrection X?

Marie nods her head.

Marie: Yes. My mother was one of the greatest of all time. Facing her at Resurrection in her retirement match was an honor and privilege that I will never forget. The torch was passed at Resurrection, not just to me but to Kim and Jessica as well. I only hope that we can do our m other’s legacy justice as we carry on that torch into the future.

And suddenly all three are bowled over with a chair attack. Who is the attacker? None other than the reigning GCW Global Tag Team Champion Aubrianna Powers. She smirks as she covers Kimberly Williams and counts her own pin...1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW Sanctioned Lizard Unsanctioned Title Champion, AUBRIANNA POWERS!

Aubrey takes the Lizard title away from the fallen Kim and runs off as her match is up next.

--

The shot goes backstage to Tabitha's office, where she's sat on the desk looking through a stack of papers. Her door opens and Katrina Lopez steps inside and stops to look at her.

Tabitha: Ms. Lopez?

Katrina: Don't Ms. Lopez me. You know why I'm here!

Tabitha: Do you have some sort of concern?

Katrina: You let Bella go. You took my tag team away from me.

Tabitha stands up off the desk and turns and tosses the papers on the desk behind her. She turns back to Katrina and crosses her arms.

Tabitha: Katrina... Bella is gone. We had to make moves and she was on the chopping block. Illuminaughty is dead. As far as I'm concerned, I'm throwing you a lifeline by keeping you on this roster. One final chance.

Katinra: A final chance? What is that supposed to mean?

Tabitha: Frankly, it's time that you show us something or maybe we'll come to the conclusion that you just aren't going to make it here.

Katrina seems taken aback as she narrows her eyes at Tabitha. She tightens her grip on the door handle and looks down.

Tabitha: We've given you a lot of different chances. All of your tag teams fell apart. You floundered with the biggest opportunity of your career as a solo wrestler. You--

Katrina: You want to see something, Tabs? I'll show you something.

Katrina turns and pulls the door shut.

Tabitha: Don't make me regret it.

Tabitha turns and picks up the stack of papers as the shot transitions back into the arena.

---

HERStory Makers [Ms. Budde & Isabella Harker] Vs The Sovereign [Chantelle Chambers & Aubrianna Powers]

Chantelle started the match with Ms. Budde. The couple inches Budde had on Chantelle did give the grand slam winner a little trouble at the start. Budde used her leverage to perfection. Thinking quickly on her feet, Aubrey did blind tag herself in as Chantelle hit the ropes. Budde tried a roundhouse kick that missed on Chantelle. Aubrey came in, chop blocked Budde. Chantelle and Aubrey followed up with stereo drop kicks that sandwiched Budde’s face. Chantelle tagged herself back in. She proceeded to work over Ms. Budde. Keeping her grounded for the most part, Budde did create separation by catching Chantelle with a spinebuster. Budde went to make the tag to Isabella Harker.

Budde and Harker cut off the ring. They executed a double suplex. At one point they broke out a double spinebuster. Chantelle fought back. It was going to take more than getting roughed by a couple of Amazons to keep “GCW’s Greatest Creation” down. She did manage to get the tag to Aubriana. She caught Ms. Budde with a blockbuster. Before Isabella can close in, connected with a basement dropkick to the shin. She scaled the top rope, took down Budde with a flying crossbody. This netted a two count.

With Aubrey busy with Isabella, Ms. Budde managed to catch Chantelle with a big boot that sent her through the middle ropes to the outside. This caught Aubrey’s attention. This lasp in attention allowed Budde and Isabella to wrap their hand around Aubrey’s neck, dropping her with a double chokeslam. They used the same strategy they did with Chantelle on Aubrey. Except this time Chantelle was still outside trying to get her head back in the game. Aubrey was isolated. Alone. Getting roughed up by two Amazons. Aubrey did manage to reverse a powerbomb attempt by Harker into a frankensteiner, giving her room to breathe. By this time Chantelle got back to her tag corner.

Aubrey did tag in Chantelle. She took full advantage of the hot tag.

In the closing part of the match, Chantelle was stalking Isabella, waiting for her to get up. Ms. Budde tried to intercept from behind. Aubriana managed to grab Budde’s arm, turn her around, quickly take her head off with a reverse roundhouse kick [The Powers That Be]. Harker got to an upright position. Kick to the gut. Followed by her swinging spike DDT she calls #AllEyesOnMe. Chantelle made the cover as Aubrey makes sure Ms. Budde didn’t have enough in her to break up the count.

One. Two. Three.

Winners: The Sovereign

Chantelle’s final season/year in GCW got off to a positive start. The referee handed The Sovereign their tag team championships. Aubrey mouthed off to the fallen HERStory Makers, “we’re better, learn to love it bitches.” The champs left the ring. Harker came too. Her and Budde simply stared at The Sovereign. For now they showed they were better. Would there be a next time?

---

We return to the stage where Glory Braddock has returned to the podium.

Glory: Now for the next round of picks...first, to Shotgun, a woman who definitely holds herself in a very high regard...KRISSY!

Krissy’s image is shown on the screen.

Glory: And from Shotgun to Livewire, JULIA BRADDOCK!

Julia’s image is shown on the screen.

Glory: From Livewire to Shotgun...a former North American Champion, THE RONIN!

The Ronin’s image is shown.

Glory: And from Shotgun to Livewire...Karen and Melanie, THE MCBRIDE CORPORATION!

Karen and Melanie McBride’s images are shown.

Aurora: So what do you think about these picks? Shotgun gets Krissy and Ronin but they lost Julia Braddock and The McBride Corporation.

Michael: I think this is huge for the tag team division on Livewire. Look at the other teams they already got tonight, now they just added The McBride Corporation. I think The Sovereign are in for some rough title defenses in the future.

Cuchulain: It’s also a big opportunity for Julia Braddock. She couldn’t capture the GCW World Championship at Resurrection but she can start fresh on Livewire.

Michael: Krissy? I think I like her attitude. Ronin’s too.

Cuchulain: Course you would, brasser.

Michael: Huh?

Cuchulain: Nothing…

Aurora: Let’s go back to Samuel Price who has reaction from one of the newest Livewire members, Julia Braddock.

We cut backstage to show Julia Braddock next to GCW journalist Samuel Price.

Price: Thanks, Aurora. I am here with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock who put on a hell of a performance at Resurrection X with Nadia Allen in the main event, but you came up a little short in your quest to become World Champion.

Julia: You’re right, I lost. I failed in my mission and now everything I did in the last year was for nothing. Everything I did for the last ten years building up to that moment, it was all for nothing. Because I walked away empty handed. You can applaud me for putting on a great effort, you can tell me I fought a hell of a match, but I still did not win the GCW World Championship therefore everything I did to get to that moment meant absolutely nothing.

She chuckles.

Julia: Funny thing is I was right about how things would end. As good as Nadia was and yes, she was better on that night, she beat me...but as good as she was she never could pin me, she never could tap me out. The only reason that match ended was because the referee decided on his own that I couldn’t continue.

She shakes her head.

Julia: I decide when I cannot continue! Let me look out for my own health and well being because I mean it when I say I would rather be crippled than walk away empty handed. But that’s all in the past, Sam, because I was drafted to Livewire and I can start fresh. And whether it takes me one month, one year, or ten more damn years of blood, sweat, and tears, it doesn’t matter because I will walk through whatever hell I have to in order to get back to the top of the mountain and THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

Braddock walks off.

We cut backstage to show Aubrianna Powers. The MVP is skipping down the hall happily holding the GCW Global Tag Team Title belt and the rather disgusting looking Lizard Title belt that she stole from Kimberly Williams earlier.

Aubrianna: See this? This new season of GCW is starting off great! Chantelle and I became GCW Global Tag Team Champions by knocking off the so-called ‘best’ team of GCW. Summer and Jessica weren’t as Fabulous as they thought! And for those who thought me and Chantelle working together well was a fluke well we just proved them all wrong by knocking off The HERStory Makers.

She chuckles.

Aubrianna: At least The Sovereign is still in tact, sorry, sweeties! And then to top it all off, I stole this piece of junk from the psycho Kimberly! Maybe that’ll teach that whole family not to mess with me!

Powers isn’t watching where she is going and she bumps right into Jessica Lasiewicz. Powers slowly backs away.

Aubrianna: You?! What are you doing here?!

Jessica: It’s a GCW show and I am GCW talent. Why wouldn’t I be here?

Lasiewicz backs Powers up.

Jessica: You and Chantelle Chambers are the tag champions but only for awhile. Summer and I will be gunning for those belts. And don’t think that the brand exclusivity will protect you. As long as you hold that title, I can get to you anytime I want.

Aubrianna: You can’t come to Shotgun anytime you want! You are Livewire exclusive!

Jessica: You’re right...but my sister can…

Suddenly Powers is rolled up in a school boy by Kimberly Williams who counts the pin...1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW Lizard Champion, Kimberly Williams!

Powers scrambles up to her feet but is dropped by Our Lady Peace by Jessica Lasiewicz.

Jessica: Stay down.

Kim: Thanks, Jess!

Kim and Jessica walk off.

---

[Samuel Price stands backstage with both Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velaquez. Dianna's dressed in her ring gear while Gloria is wearing a green sports blazer and black leather pants. In her hands she has the Newcomer of the Year Award.]

Price: Samuel Price here with the former North American Champion Dianna Kruse and...

[As Price is talking, Dianna narrows her eyebrows when Price mentions that she is a former champion.]

Price: Tonight you have a chance to regain the North American belt against the woman that defeated you for it Generva Allan. Now the match itself won't just be any match but a Two out of Three Falls. Dianna, you've had some time to prepare for this match. What's going through your mind right now.

Dianna: Mr. Price I don't like how you introduced me, Mr. Price. Former North American Champion.

Gloria: The disrespect.

Dianna: As if I didn't just win the Newcomer of the Year Award. That's the most recent event that occurred, Mr. Price.

Gloria: Or even bring up that D here was the classiest North American Champion in GCW history. After everything she did for that title. That's how you do her, cabron?

[Dianna shakes her head. price looks on.]

Dianna: it's ignorance. But your mother didn't teach you manners so I'm not surprised. I suppose I'll address what you said. Yes I am the former North American Champion. And the reason why I won this trophy is because of how good I was as champion. It wasn't just my grace and presence and honorable methods that made my run as champion memorable. I went out there and I won. I beat every dolt that was in my way. I outsmarted the man everyone calls the Genius of GCW. Which now belongs to me, properly.

[Dianna then turns towards the camera.]

Dianna: Listen here, Generva. You've been running around with my title. MY belt. Now the record will show yes I lost that belt to you a few months ago. But it shouldn't be lost on the people out there and the people watching at home because they have such short attention spans and need to be reminded every ten minutes. Let's not forget that you needed your "family" out to the ring with you and DISTRACT me to beat me. Gloria's only out there with me for moral support and strategy. Nothing else. We were suppose to have a fair, honest match and you bringing your family out there tarnished it.

Gloria shakes her head.

Dianna: You are a thief, Generva. You stole MY belt. And for that, I'm going to break you. You know, the new Cruella movie is all the rave and obviously there's a connection between myself and Cruella. But when I say that I'm Cruella in the Flesh, Generva, I mean it. There will be no mercy. Two out of three falls means I get two for the price of one. Two chances to rip your arm out of your socket with the Aurora, the most dangerous submission in GCW. I get to take my belt back and I get to stand in front of the GCW audience as it's true, rightful and honorable North American champion again.

[Dianna scowls at Price before leaving. Gloria always gives him a stink eye before she takes off.]

---

North American Championship
2 out of 3 Falls.

Dianna Kruse Vs Geneva Alan (champion)

The bell rang.

As the two were going to lock up, Gloria made her way on the ring apron. The referee approached her, told Diana’s manager to stand down. Geneva walked over to Gloria with the intent to remove her from the ring apron herself. But Diana spun Geneva around, with pepper spray in hand sprayed Geneva right in the eye. The red head screamed. Diana immediately transitioned Geneva into the Aurora.

Knowing she had two more falls to work with, Geneva quickly nodded her head indicating that she conceded the first fall to Diana. Letting go of the hold, the former North American Champion smirked.

Dianna Kruse - 1
Geneva Alan - 0

Dianna was escorted to her corner. Geneva was helped to hers. The referee gave the combatants thirst seconds to regain their barings before heading into the second fall.

Dianna felt confident. Geneva was able to recover, somewhat. No denying that she was partially blinded by the pepper spray. Dianna toyed around with Geneva, treating her like she was prey... Dianna had Geneva in position for a Hammerlock DDT. All of a sudden Derek Powers shot down to the ring. He caught the referee’s attention. Gloria tried to get dissuade powers so Dianna could focus on going for the kill. The hesitation was enough for Geneva, with enough awareness, to drive Dianna’s head into the mat with her spinning sitout pedigree she calls Geneva’s Law.

Powers hopped off the apron.

The referee turned around. Got into position.

One. Two. Three.

Dianna couldn’t kick out in time.

Dianna Kruse - 1
Geneva Alan - 1

Both women were escorted to their respective corners. With one fall each, both secured by more than nefarious means, it all comes down to this.

The third fall was the epicenter of excitement.

Every time Geneva tried to build up momentum, Dianna would poke her in the eye, slowing her down further. All of Dianna’s offense was focused on the neck. Elbow drop to the neck. Leg drop. Stun gun. Using mundane moves like a neck crank. Head lock. Face wash. Geneva did manage to spring off the rope to drill Dianna with a disaster kick.

With enough separation, Geneva did a springboard senton. Worked in a belly to belly suplex. Performed a cannon ball. The crowd was in firm support of Geneva on this occasion.

Gloria decided she was going to get involved again. This time she slid into the ring, catching the referee’s attention. Geneva paid no mind this time. Dianna managed to connect with another poke to the eye. She reached into her tights. Withdrew some brass knuckles. Ever alert, Derek Powers slid into the ring, stopping Dianna from clocking Geneva with the knucks. The referee turned around, saw Derek. Managed to get him out of the ring. This allowed Geneva to use the same brass knucks that were intended for her to knock out Dianna. She tossed away the evidence. The referee turned around. No matter how much Gloria protested she couldn’t prevent the one-two-three from happening.

Winner: AND STILL North American Champion, Geneva Alan.

Dianna Kruse - 1
Geneva Alan - 2

Michael: Aren’t you proud of your niece? What a champion!

Aurora: In fairness, Dianna Kruse isn’t exactly a saintly figure either.

Cuchulain: Well it looks like the North American Title WILL stay on Shotgun now and Livewire is down a title.

Aurora: Maybe. We do have one final round of picks, or so I’m told…Before we head back to the stage, I’m being told that Janice has an interview line up with Trevor Cash

--

[GCW's Janice King, the only interviewer to ever make the Hall of Fame, is seen standing next to a confident Trevor Cash. As per usual, Trevor is well groomed and wearing a black tailor made suit with a silver tie and black matching pants.]

Janice: Janice King, GCW's ONLY Hall of Fame interviewer, here with super agent, manager, Trevor Cash.

Trevor: Thank you. It's a pleasure to be standing next to an esteemed Hall of Famer like yourself.

[Janice chuckles as Trevor nods.]

Janice: Well you know most people here don't see it that way.

Trevor: And those people are wrong, wouldn't you agree?

Janice: Yes!

Trevor: It's not a mystery that those who reach a level of greatness meet backlash from others. It's no different than what my client Princess Nava has to deal with. It comes with the territory. Most people out there in the crowd or just in general can not relate to being as good as she is at one particular thing and when they see her or even you, they're met with their own insecurities and failures. It's all protection.

Janice: I agree.

Trevor: By the way you look amazing. This is a nice gold dress on.

[Janice blushes a bit.]

Janice: Well thanks!

[Trevor looks on as Janice glares at him with a wide smile on his face. He then shoves his hands inside his pants pockets and looks towards her direction.]

Janice: Anyways...Princess Nava is not wrestling tonight and Aia is now back home in Japan. Unfortunately, at Resurrection, both Nava and Aia lost their respective matches. How are you feeling now a week removed from Resurrection?

Trevor: Obviously between both Nava and Aia, I didn't get the results that I wanted. It was a disappointing weekend from that respect. However, it should be mentioned that it took all that Lenore Mason had to defeat Princess Nava. This is a woman that has beaten Vessey, Raynes, Harker, Chambers, all in the last year. And Princess Nava was by far, the closet to beat her. There are no moral victories, yes. But for everyone that is reveling in her loss, it's really a loss for you. Because Resurrection showed what I've been saying all along; Princess Nava is one of the best wrestlers in GCW. She's going to be one of the names going forward, that is going to lead this company. And none of you can do anything about it other than accept that the reason you don't like her is because you, yourselves, will never amount to being good at anything at the level Nava is good at wrestling.

[Trevor pauses, then grew a sly smile.]

Trevor: Other than that, I'm great. Spent the weekend with my lovely lady, who very soon, will return to GCW. It's the draft, This is always an exciting event because of what it represents. Things get shaken up. Fresh starts. New opportunities for wrestlers to step up. Most importantly, it's the beginning of the new year in GCW. So I'm here because like always, I'm always paying attention. I'm always looking to find the next wrestling stars. To be in the position that I am now, you can't rest.

[Janice goes to speak.]

Janice: Oooh. Are you saying you're recruiting?

[Trevor chuckles.]

Trevor: That would imply that there is a day when I'm not. For any wrestler listening to me now and you have aspirations of being a big star and becoming one of the best pro wrestlers in the business but you don't know how? Even those who have tasted gold, have tasted success, but currently finds themselves in a rut. I am officially open for business. You've seen what I've done to support Princess Nava. It's all her, I have simply encouraged and empowered her ambitions and she found herself main eventing the biggest show of the year. And she's going to be a future World Champion. You saw what my guidance and encouragement did for Aia. Up until Resurrection, she was undefeated. Invincible. Those two have the passion, the drive and the ambition that I value. And if you're someone who has all those indigents, all those qualities. If you're looking for someone to help make your dreams come true.

[Trevor pulls out a business card from his pockets and shows it to the camera,]

Trevor: You know who to call. But I will warn you. While I listen to everyone, I don't accept everyone. Only the boldest. Only the ones who have that obsession to become elite. If you have that, come by and we'll talk and I'll see for myself.

[Trevor then turns and looks at Janice.]

Trevor: Janice, thank you for this time.

[He then puts his card back in his pockets and then exits the screen.]

---

We cut back to the stage where Glory Braddock has returned to the podium.

Glory: Ladies and gentlemen this has been a hell of a night and a great start to the new season of GCW. The matches have been amazing and the picks have definitely been surprising. But now we are going to close it out with one final set of picks. First of all, from Livewire to Shotgun…

Braddock looks into the envelope.

Glory: ...ANDREW RAYNES…

Glory smirks.

Glory: ...AND DUSTIN ADAMS!

The crowd roars, mainly out of shock as this means the return of Dustin Adams is imminent. Both Andrew and Dustin’s images appear on the screen.

Glory: And from Shotgun to Livewire…

She looks back into the envelope one final time.

Glory: ...she is the NEW GCW X DIVISION CHAMPION, LIVVIE NELSON!

The crowd roars loudly as Livvie’s image appears on the screen.

Aurora: I guess she saved the most shocking of picks for last! Not only is Andrew Raynes switching brands but he is bringing Dustin Adams back with him!

Michael: Last time we saw Adams he was tearing through the International Title division. He probably would have won it back had it not been for him getting suspended indefinitely!

Cuchulain: But Livewire now gets the X Division Championship. I’m not sure that title has ever been defended on Livewire, has it?

Aurora: It may have been defended on Livewire, but if it has it has certainly been a very long time. The X Division Title has been a stalwart of the Shotgun Brand for a long time. Now Nelson will take it and its history to Livewire.