Fever 1.01

admin
Site Admin

Fever 1.01

Post by admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:15 pm

September 18, 2021 (Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, NE)

Leviticus vs. "The Blood Knight" Saul Ramsey

Marie Jones vs. Allison Lorraine

Gabriela Austin vs. Matthew Taylor

The Global Elite vs. Wrestling Purity

Eva Aguila vs. Lynn Bradley

Danielle Page vs. El Perro

Domino Foxx vs. Jodi Jennings

Jessica Adams vs. The Enigma

Carson Caine vs. Brennan Davis

Fabulous vs. Team Perry

Brooklyn Smith vs. Blair McBride

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULED TO COMPETE

*NOTE: Deadline to sign up for a match will be Friday September 10th at midnight. I will have the full and official card posted sometime Saturday September 11th. Some of this is a work in progress so if sign ups do not work out I may get rid of them but I really would like try sign ups to start out with, simply because as I said when I announced this, some may enjoy having a break from getting booked. Others don't enjoy it and want to be actively booked. In my ideal vision, you get to decide for yourself. So reply to this thread with the name of your SHOTGUN or LIVEWIRE character that you would like to see booked. Remember a few other points I mentioned, your SHOTGUN or LIVEWIRE character will always defeat the Enhancement Talent unless you specifically tell me that you want a different outcome (i.e. loss to the enhancement talent, draw, etc). This is a cross-promotional event, so wrestlers from either Shotgun or Livewire Brand can both appear on this program to have interviews, hype an upcoming match or feud, or just simply promote themselves. In character GCW Fever is being streamed live on the official GCW YouTube Channel. In closing and to reiterate, reply to this thread telling me which of your SHOTGUN or LIVEWIRE characters you want to compete on this card.

randy

Re: Fever 1.01

Post by randy » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Gabriella Austin

SunshineCC

Post by SunshineCC » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Jessica and Domino

DaniellePage

Post by DaniellePage » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:26 pm

Danielle Page

Corner G

Post by Corner G » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:23 am

Eva Aguila
The Global Elite

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Well, both Shotgun and Livewire cards are posted. So I'll have a finalized FEVER card ready by September 4th.

SHOTGUN 10.12 - https://gcwrestling.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2336
LIVEWIRE 10.13 - https://gcwrestling.us/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2339

If your character was not booked for either show and you want them to have a match, I can put you on the September 18th edition of Fever. Even if you were booked for those shows but just want a match anyway, I can put you on the show. Just reach out to me via PM to this account on the forums, replying to this thread, contacting the GCW Twitter account ( @gcw_wrestling ), or reach out via the GCW Discord (ask G or Randy for an invite to our discord if you are not already a part of our community and want to join! So if you want a match for Fever, you have until Friday September 3r 11:59 PM est to let me know. I will post a final card for Fever 1.01 on Saturday September 4th.

Remember anyone can submit segments for this; obviously if you have a match then submit a segment lol BUT if you have a have a storyline or feud on Shotgun or Livewire you want to continue to promote/advance then submit a segment for that. If you have an upcoming match on a future Shotgun or Livewire you already know about and you want to start promoting it, submit a segment. There will plenty of spots for segments so please, submit to your hearts content. Send them to the admin count on the forums.