Livewire 10.14

randy

Livewire 10.14

Post by randy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:24 am

Backstage in the dressing room we find Melanie McBride dressed to compete. Later tonight she will be teaming with her sister Karen McBride against The Sovereign for the GCW Global Tag Team Championship. But there are other, perhaps even greater, things weighing on her mind right now; namely, her relationship with her other sister, Blair McBride. The oldest of the McBride siblings made her wrestling debut on Fever against Brooklyn Smith. But things went awry when Blair snapped and attacked Melanie. Now the current status of the McBride Corporation is in doubt on the very night they are to challenge for the Global Tag Team Championship. Melanie is pacing back and forth in the dressing room, seemingly anxious. She is interrupted when a knocking is heard at the door.

Melanie: What is it?

The door opens and Blair steps in. Melanie steps back. She is bracing herself for she isn’t sure what Blair she will get, the loyal sister or the deranged lunatic who attacked her on Fever.

Melanie: Blair, what are you...uh, I mean...hi…

Blair: It’s ok, Melanie. I’m not here to attack you. I’m…

She sighs.

Blair: ...I’m under control.

Melanie: Are you sure?

Blair: Yes.

The youngest McBride still isn’t sure she can trust Blair. Yet she reluctantly nods her head. Blair enters and shuts the door behind her.

Blair: Look, I know you are reluctant to even let me in here. And you have every right to be, especially after what happened on Fever. But I think we need to talk about what happened on Fever. We need to have this discussion and hopefully settle this right here and now.

Melanie: Why? So this problem can just live on in my mind? So that it will distract me in the Global Tag Team Title Match tonight?

Blair shakes her head.

Blair: No, so that you WON’T be distracted. Look at you, you are already distracted by this elephant in the room. If you continue to let it fester it will never go away. But there is a chance we can settle this right now. And then you and Karen go into the title match tonight with clear heads and have a chance at becoming champions. But if we just choose to ignore the problem, then I guarantee that you will fail and get beaten by The Sovereign tonight.

The youngest McBride sighs and nods her head.

Melanie: Fine. Let’s talk. But seriously, Blair, what is there to talk about? You hit me with a chair. You assaulted me. You are the one who needs to explain yourself.

Blair: You’re right but you are not innocent either. I have no idea what came over me. When I picked up that chair a rage came over me, rage that I have never felt before. And then when I heard your voice telling me to strike Brooklyn with the chair, it was like...like…a switch went off in my head. I knew that the rage in my head was like a thirst that needed to be quenched and the only way it would be quenched was if I took my anger out on the individual that my rage was directed at.

Melanie arches her brow.

Melanie: Me?

Blair: Yes. It was like a voice told me that the only way that rage would be silenced would be if I struck you. I...I’m sorry…

There is an awkward silence between the two sisters. Finally Melanie breaks the silence.

Melanie: Actually, Blair, I should apologize. It is my fault because I put you in that position. I am responsible for that rage being within you and I thought I could control it but I was wrong. I should have listened to Karen, because she warned me. She warned me that I wouldn’t be able to control it, but I arrogantly thought that I could control you just as Nero controlled me.

Melanie wipes tears from her eyes.

Blair: But why? Why did you do to me what Nero did to you?

Melanie: It all goes back to the beginning, when The Nero Organization first twisted and corrupted me. I suffered from that same blind rage that you described and I lashed out. Nero taught me to control it by focusing it on those with whom I was angry. I felt anger towards Karen because she couldn’t save me from them. And I felt anger towards you because you had always bullied me, you had always treated me poorly growing up. So this was my way of getting back at you. I hated what was done to me, so I felt what better way to get back at you than to make you feel that same pain. And that’s why you attacked me on Fever...just like Nero said, focus your rage on those whom you hate the most, and you resented me for what I did to you…

Melanie turns her back to Blair. She buries her face in her hands and begins to weep. Blair slowly approaches her younger sister and places a hand on her shoulder.

Blair: Melanie...is there a way back from this?

Melanie: I don’t think so. I mean, when I was freed from The Nero Organization I tried to go back to normal but it hurt. It hurt so damn much. So I remained cold, I remained heartless because it didn’t hurt so much. I’m not sure there is going back now...for either of us...I’m sorry.

Blair: Then we’ll suffer together, at least.

Blair wraps an arm around Melanie’s shoulder. Then the sisters are interrupted when the door opens and shuts again. They turn and see Karen McBride standing there.

Blair: How long have you been here?

Karen: Long enough. And Blair, no matter what Mel has said, she doesn’t know everything. There is a way back.

Melanie: With all due respect, Kare-Bear, you don’t know what Nero did to me, and what I in turn did to Blair. There IS no going back.

Karen: No, I don’t know about what that cult did to you. But I do know YOU...and I know that sociopath that Nero created. And when I look at you right now, and when I think about this encounter between you and Blair right now, I do not see that cold hearted sociopath. I see a caring individual and I see a woman who is genuinely and sincerely repentant for what she did to her sister. And the evidence is right here for everyone to see. You can deny your emotions all you want but the tears are proof. And you know what else?

Karen smirks.

Karen: You called me Kare-Bear...again.

Karen embraces Melanie in a tight hug.

Karen: The painful memories will be there, there is no forgetting that. But you can be stronger because of that experience and you can still be the same caring woman you once were. You can still be my sister….the sister who I want to win the tag team championship with tonight.

Blair: Karen is right, Mel. We have been through some tough times, the three of us. You’re right, I did bully you growing up. And I never did like or accept Karen as a member of the family for a long time even after mom and dad adopted her. We all made mistakes. But we are all capable of learning from those mistakes and moving on. So tonight, for the first time ever, the three of us will be on the same page, for real this time, no make believe, no pretending, we are going to have each other’s backs. I don’t care how strong or powerful The Sovereign are, nothing they have can match the power of family.

Melanie smirks, the first smile from her in a long time.

Melanie: You’ve been looking at those Dom internet memes again haven’t you?

Karen, Melanie, and Blair laugh and embrace. The tensions between them have subsided as they head into their tag title encounter.

===

Carson Caine In Action
[Carson Caine’s opponent for this evening turned out to be local talent The Canadian Cuddler. The overly positive local talent went in and embraced Carson in a tight hug, which annoyed him. After being pushed away, the Cuddler went in for another hug but Carson caught him with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Carson mounted The Cuddler and rained down vicious elbow strikes. Carson pulls him up and connects with a Full Nelson release suplex. Carson connected with a roundhouse kick. He follows it up with The Done Deal! He covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Carson Caine

===

Backstage, Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning stand in the interview area, but with no interviewer. Adrian is holding the mic and waits for his cue to speak.

Adrian: "I've been doing a lot of thinking. People like Tiff and I are always thinking, unlike the average Canadian wrestling fan, who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together to make a spark."

This comment illicit the expected jeers from the crowd. Waters smirks.

Adrian: "Anyhow, I've been thinking about tonight's main event. Naturally, myself and my beautiful wife are in the main event. It's where we belong. My problem is with our opponents. Why in the name of all things holy are we wrestling Kelsai Adamson-Mason yet again? Don't get me wrong...I heartily enjoy humiliating Mrs. Mason, but even I think putting her in this position yet again is cruel and unusual. How many times do we have to embarrass her? We've laid both her and her pathetic husband out time and time again, and the stupid little bitch keeps coming back for more. She'll tell anyone who will listen that it's because justice hasn't been served, blah, blah, blah...but I'm here to tell you the real reason.

Kelsai gets off on being humiliated. She loves the attention she garnishes when hard times befall her. Let's face it, ever since she showed her true colors and betrayed myself and Tiffany, we have made every step she takes a struggle. The shitty part is, she can't get enough. I have inadvertently created a monster."

Adrian shakes his head.

Adrian: "Kelsai, after tonight, we are through. I cannot be a party to your dementia any longer. You are a sick woman. I, personally have no interest in helping you with your demons, but if you need a recommendation, I suppose I can ensure you get one. But tonight when Tiff and I destroy you and embarrass you for the umpteenth time...that's it! We're finished!"

The audience boos, but Adrian plows on.

Adrian: "I want to address our other opponent tonight...the Global Champion...Julia Braddock. I hope you have enjoyed your time as Global Champion, Julia. I hope you have really relished it...because at Survival of the Fittest on November 20, you will no longer possess that shiny belt. You may have used the fact that your sister owns this promotion to secure the championship for yourself, but not even Gloria will be able to help you when I'm the one who gets the last pinfall in L.A. Nepotism can only take you so far, Julia. Here's a thought, something for you to consider after I take that Global Championship away from you...

Everybody knows you are inferior to Gloria, including you. Stop trying! You will never be her. You will always and forever be her little sister, running after her, trying to catch up, but unable to. You will always be in her debt, in her shadow, and undeserving of more than that. How is anybody supposed to take you seriously? You are wrestling in her company, holding her top championship. Do you honestly think people can't see through that? Sure, the average Canadian wrestling fan is stupid enough to buy it, but people like me and like Tiffany?"

The crowd is in a frenzy of hate for the self-proclaimed Super Genius as he shakes his head sadly.

Adrian: "You are a fraud and tonight, I will begin the process of exposing you to the World as a fraud. I will conclude my exposure in two months time at Survival of the Fittest when I take the GCW Global Championship for myself...the person who truly deserves it."

Adrian hands the mic over to his wife.

Tiffany: “I usually have fun going on and on about how toxic the Mason family is. Can’t beat a dead horse forever. My husband is right about Kelsai. I won’t belabor the point.”

“Julia on the other hand?”

Tiffany rolls her eyes.

Tiffany: “Must be nice to live the dream, Julia. Global Champion. Have a charitable foundation. Living the time of your life. Everything is pretty much perfect for you, ain’t it? The thing about dreams, they become nightmares eventually. This cloud nine that you’re experiencing is going to come crashing down, then, we’ll see who the real Julia Braddock is. It’s easy to be high and mighty when everything is going well. When Adrian takes the Global Championship away from you at Survival of the Fittest, the mask you’re wearing will crack. The world will see you as we see you.”

Tiffany grabs her husband’s hand. They walk away as the scene fades to black.

==

Steve Powers is backstage in his wrestling gear, stretching in preparation for his upcoming match against his brother, the GCW International Champion Derek Powers tonight. He is interrupted when their sister, one half of the reigning GCW Global Tag Team Champions Aubrianna Powers, taps him on the shoulders. Steve turns around, sees his sister, and sighs with frustration.

Steve: What do you want, Aubrey?

Aubrianna: Oh I just wanted to catch up with my big bro. There’s nothing wrong with that, is there?

Steve: There is if you’re just here to humiliate me.

The MVP smirks.

Aubrianna: Now why would I do that? Look, Steve-O, I heard what you and Derek said. I hope you don’t take what I say the wrong way. You’re not a washed up, has-been who should retire because his better days are behind him. That’s not what I’m saying at all. I mean, you are a former GCW World Champion. You were the FIRST ever GCW World Champion. No one can take that away from you. But be honest with yourself, that was twenty years ago. Isn’t time you at least considered stepping aside? That’s all I’m saying. And I think that’s all Derek is trying to say as well.

Steve: I still have more to give.

Aubrianna: Maybe you do, but not as an active wrestler. But since I cannot convince you, maybe Derek will.

Steve’s anger turns into a smirk.

Steve: Maybe he will. But I wouldn’t worry about me, Aubrey. You have someone else you should worry about.

Steve turns and walks off. The MVP rolls her eyes and turns around but is stunned to see “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz standing right there in her path. Lasiewicz is dressed in her tri-colored royal blue back and white cheerleader uniform with “Fabulous” written on the front.

Aubrianna: Oh, Jessica, uh...I wasn’t expecting you here tonight...shouldn’t you be...um...oh, nice outfit! Absolutely Fabulous!

Jessica: Thanks, Aubrey. But there is no need for you to be scared. I am not going to beat the hell out of you. As far as I am concerned, anything personal between us is over.

Aubrianna: Really? You mean it?

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: Of course. But that doesn’t mean that you and I no longer have business together.

The Archangel taps the Global Tag Team Title belt that is draped over Aubrey’s shoulder.

Jessica: Summer and I are getting back to business and our business is the GCW Global Tag Team Championship. We are going to watch your title defense very closely. And you’re right, there is nothing personal between us right now. But whoever leaves tonight as the Global Tag Team Champions, whether it is you or The McBride Corporation, will become our targets. Because our business is the tag team championship and we take those championships deeply personal. Make sure you let Chantelle know of what you two can expect IF...and that is a big IF...you two manage to survive tonight with those belts intact.

Lasiewicz turns and walks off.

==

Non Title
Steve Powers vs Derek Powers

[This match started off with something we do not see very day in this sport; a handshake. The brothers showed a sign of respect before tying up. Steve tried to get off to a fast start with a hip toss, an arm drag, and a clothesline. Steve went for The Very Best Finishing Move early but Derek avoids contact and caught him with a spear. Derek catches him with The Winning Smile and covered but Steve kicked out. Derek began to slow the pace down, working over the leg with chop blocks, leg grapevines, and a single leg crab. Derek then locked in The Absolute Submission...but Steve valiantly fought to the ropes. Derek set Steve up for The Powers Driver but Steve backed dropped out of it. Steve with a flapjack, a clothesline, and a body slam. Steve with The Very Best Finishing Move...but his leg is still in pain after the punishment Derek inflicted earlier and cannot capitalize. By the time Steve is back to his feet so is Derek. Steve goes for it again but Derek avoids contact, kicks him in the gut, and drops him with The Powers Driver. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Derek Powers

[Derek sits up and looks exhausted but still celebrates his win. Steve slowly pulls himself up and looks frustrated with himself that he couldn’t win. Derek then leaves over and whispers into Steve’s ear. The camera cannot make out what is said but whatever words were exchanged it apparently made sense to Steve as he nodded his head and chose to walk away with his brother Derek.]

==

[Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez stand next to Roderick Osborn upon first glance. Dianna is seen with a black and white dress while Gloria has a green sports jacket with a white shirt underneath and black pants. Dianna's arms are crossed as Roderick begins to speak.]

Roderick: Roderick Osborn here, the energy tonight is infectious and we still have much more to look forward. In the main event, Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning take on Kelsai Adamson-Mason and-

[Gloria quickly interrupts Roderick.]

Gloria: Yeah yeah, she's teaming with the Global champ. Yadda, yadda! How long you think we're gonna wait for you. Cállate la boca!

[Dianna shakes her head as Gloria looks at her. Roderick narrows his eyebrows in annoyance.]

Roderick: Gloria-

Gloria: Nah! You're standing next to the 2020 Newcomer of the Year, greatest US champ ever and you wanna talk about the main event?

Roderick: Well-

Gloria: You know Kelsai, Miss Goodie Two Shoe, had to cheat to beat D couple of months ago. Everyone wanna complain about everything. Why nobody talking bout that? It's so funny how nobody want to complain about what really matters!

[Roderick brings the microphone back to his lips.]

Roderick: Well I don't know what you're talking about but the truth is Kelsai beat Dianna fair and square and saying otherwise isn't just wrong!

[Dianna looks offended as does Gloria and Gloria goes to shout something back but Dianna holds her back. Roderick straightens his suit before he speaks again.]

Roderick: Now before you rudely interrupted me, I was going to tell the world that you two requested this time to address the people regarding your future plans.

[Dianna steps forward and grabs the mic from Roderick, giving him a distasteful expression.]

Dianna: First off, how unprofessional of you to accuse Gloria of lying to the entire world. How dare you judge her character?

[Gloria points at Roderick.]

Gloria: Cabron!

[Dianna turns to Gloria and once again motions for her to relax.]

Dianna: Where's your manners, hun? I can tell that you have forgotten your house training, Mr. Osborn. Or perhaps, you've always lacked it. I'm not sure.

[Roderick doesn't take too kind to Dianna's comments but the camera soon focuses soley on Dianna and .]

Dianna: Be as it may, Glo and I just wanted to remind everyone of my abilities in the ring. This is the ADD Generation, they say yes? And so it's easy for these dolts to be distracted by the flavor of the mouth and forget. Glo said it herself. Newcomer of the Year. The greatest, the most honorable United States Champion GCW will see and will ever see depending on if that title is forever sealed. There's been some brief hiccups since I lost the title. Of course, no matter what people like Roderick say, Geneva Allen, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, they know how great I am at professional wrestling and they had to stoop to their lows just to beat me.

[Gloria is seen nodding.]

Dianna: It's ok. Karma comes to those in due time. When you think about professional wrestling and who's the best on this brand, Dianna Kruse should be the first name you bring up. Don't let the Kelsais and their treacherous ways distract you from this. Julia Braddock may hold the Global Championship but if she was to step into the ring with me, with one Aurora, her arm becomes my souvenir and if it was for the title, well, that would be coming to me, as well. I am a true role model dolts, no matter if you know it or not. Because I show you wrestling as it's purest, gracious form. I'm ambitious. I'm powerful. I have high standards because I will not settle for less.

[Dianna pauses.]

Dianna: And so I wanted to remember you all that while the Julia Braddocks, the Travis Vesseys, the Adrian Waters are currently grabbing your attention, I am still here. I outsmarted Adrian Waters earlier this year.

Gloria: Yes ma'am!

Dianna: Kelsai couldn't defeat me using fair and square methods like I do every single time. Travis Vessey, Julia Braddock, Brittany Kayl. Legends. But all legends fade eventually and my legend is only begun. I do not waste my time or your time saying anything I can't or won't do. Gloria and myself are grown women. We're not little girls that fantasize over what we could do. We roll up our sleeves and with class, we do it. And we do it with excellence. It won't be long until i'm holding championship again and it won't be long until all of you dolts remember how good I am.

[Dianna walks off as does Gloria as the camera zooms back to Roderick.]

Roderick: Guys, a determined Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez. Gentleman, back to you.

==

Hugo Magnussen vs Bash Kincade
[Hugo and Bash are never ones to shy away from a fight, even if it is with one another. So they start by trading right hands. Neither seem to give an inch as the fight spills to the outside. Bash spears Hugo through the barricade. Bash rolls Hugo into the ring. Bash goes for a power bomb but Hugo back drops his way out of it and then spears Bash. Hugo with a clothesline from hell and then a charging power slam. Hugo with a big boot sending Bash over the top and to the outside. Hugo with a power bomb onto Bash through the Spanish Announce Table. Hugo rolls Bash into the ring and covers but Bash kicks out. Hugo goes for a suplex but Bash blocks it and connects with one of his own. Bash follows it up with a clothesline, a shoulder block, and surprisingly a dropkick. Bash spears himself and Hugo through the ropes and to the outside. Bash charges but Hugo counters with a snap power slam on the outside. Hugo rolls him back into the ring. Hugo comes off the top but Bash catches him in mid-air with a sit out power bomb. Despite all of these high impact moves, neither Bash nor Hugo is ever able to put the other away. They come close on several occasions but they always kick out or get a shoulder up. This goes on for a lot longer until….DING, DING, DING!]
WINNER: Time Limit Draw

[The fans do not like it. Quite frankly, neither do Hugo and Bash. The fans wanted them to continue fighting. Hugo and Bash wanted to continue fighting. But the ever so unpopular and always biased and jealous referee Shawn Pack refused. So Hugo and Bash took Shawn and drilled him with The Riptide, much to the delight of the fans! Hugo and Bash walked away.]

===

Backstage we find Karen McBride and her sister Melanie walking down the halls.

Melanie: I have to admit that I was wrong. I didn’t think it would work. I thought I was too far gone to ever find that light again. But you never gave up on me, even though I had given up on myself.

Karen: I know I failed to save you from The Nero Organization and it tore me up inside that they corrupted you. I never once gave up hope that I could somehow help you find your way back from that darkness. I never for a moment believed that the kind hearted Melanie McBride still existed somewhere deep down underneath that darkness and rage. I just had to keep digging until I found her. And I am glad you are back, Mel. I am glad the real you is back.

Melanie nods her head.

Melanie: I am back. Thought I think we need to consider that some good may have come from this entire ordeal with the Nero Organization.

Karen: What kind of good can possibly have come from this?

Melanie: Before Nero, I didn’t have the killer instinct necessary to get ahead in this business. Even you thought I was too kind hearted and too nice to really make it. Now I can’t go out there and be some evil bitch but I can channel that rage and darkness towards winning. And by doing so tonight, you and I can become the GCW Global Tag Team Champions.

Just as she says this Karen and Melanie stop dead in their tracks. Why? Because they are approached by Summer Collins. Summer is also dressed in her tri-colored royal blue black and white cheerleader uniform with “Fabulous” printed on the front.

Summer: When you become the GCW Global Tag Team Champions? Is that what you think?

Karen: Yes, we will become champions tonight. We will do the one thing you and Jessica couldn’t do, we will defeat The Sovereign and correct the mistake that you made back at Resurrection X. You’re welcome, by the way.

Collins chuckles.

Summer: I hope you do. See, Jess and I have a little wager going. She’s betting on The Sovereign retaining. But I think you two will win. So if you two win, not only do you become Global Tag Team Champions but you will also win me five hundred dollars. But unfortunately for you, your title reign will be short lived.

Melanie: Is that so?

Collins nods her head.

Summer: Yes. You see, I am here to let you know that when you two win the tag team championship here tonight, me and Jessica will be waiting in the wings. We will be waiting to take you on and reclaim our rightful spot at the top of the tag team mountain. Karen, Melanie, you will be a placeholder. You will be transitional champions.

Karen: You say that. But we beat you once at Last Respects, we beat The Rising Tide at Last Respects, we beat The Alan Family at Last Respects, and tonight, we will dethrone The Sovereign to become the new GCW Global Tag Team Champions. And if you want a shot then you can have it and we will beat you too.

Summer: You’re right, you did beat us at Last Respects, but don’t forget that you never pinned me or Jessica. You never made us tap out, either. So can you really say that you are the best without actually having beaten the best?

Melanie smirks.

Melanie: You should know. The Sovereign beat you at Resurrection for the belts and you and Jessica still claim to be the best. The way I see it, The Sovereign are the best...at least they are until tonight is over. When Karen and I beat them, we become the best. We become the measuring stick.

Collins chuckles.

Summer: We’ll see about that. The point is, whether it is you or The Sovereign, Jessica and I are waiting in the wings.

Summer turns and walks off.

==

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.]

[The screen remains black and white. We see Savino sitting on a ring apron, towel draped over his head, a sweat drenched grey sleeveless shirt and black shorts. He looks tired, a bit wore out, but nonetheless, he looks at the camera.]

Savino: There's nothing in this world that I don't value more than my family. I got two brothers, one sister. I'm the oldest so I always had to look out for them. Help them out with their homework. Tell him to look both ways before they crossed the street. Defended them when they got into a fight at school or played peacemaker when they were going at each other. Our father passed away when we were two so from the beginning, my Mom's taught me the importance of family. Why you always look out for your family. Why that bond is unbreakable. Blood is blood. You might argue, you might not agree with them, you might not even like them for a few moments. But blood is blood and when it all comes down, you lay your life for your family.

[Savino rubs his hands together.]

Savino: When I entered this business, the only family I knew was at home. Then again, what, three years ago, I remember at a show, people playing 2K. And there was this tall guy just killing everybody. Just blowing them out. He had came around a little bit. He was new. All I knew was he dipped his toes into MMA before deciding he wanted to pick up wrestling. So I sat down next to him when it was my turn and In introduced myself to it. I said "hey, I'm Vino. I saw your match out there. You killed it out there." He looked at me said "appreciate you my brother but that was light work." I laughed, then we picked up the sticks. As we were playing, we got to know each other. Learned where we came from, what brought us here, all that. I washed him in 2K, too. He won't admit that.

[He laughs.]

Savino: But on that day, me and Akeem became friends. We became boys. Then I met M.A.E.V.E. I had seen her around a bit. Everybody know everybody in the Bay. She started dating Keem little bit after. She didn't open up to me but me and Keem at that point were boys. We were hitting up the burger places, watching the games together, chopping it up about wrestling, life, whatever. Eventually she started opening up to me. Then one day, something clicked and we thought, us three. Let's sick together. Let's empower one another. Let's build together. Let's do something together. Kowloon happens but on that day, April 15th, 2019, those two became part of my family.

[He looks at the camera.]

Savino: And ever since, we've been joined at the hip. We've shared life together. We're shared our hopes, our fears, our dreams together. George Floyd was murdered on the streets and I wept in front of M.A.E.V.E. I yelled with Akeem asking "why they don't love us? Why they killing us in the streets?" They've been to my home, they've met my mother, my brothers, my aunts, my nieces. M.A.E.V.E, I've told you this before, wrestling aside, I love you. You are a true ally, a true friend, a warrior, someone who doesn't back down. Someone who I would lay my life down for. Keem, you're my brother. I love you. You are my guy for life. I would lay my life down for you.

[Savino chuckles.]

Savino: So naturally, this three way gets announced. And they put us in the ring together. Winner gets a International title shot. We spar all the time but this one a little different, ain't it? Normally we're always texting each other and talking. Not this week. I've trained somewhere else with different people. Like the both of you. we know what's at stake and we know this ain't ballet. This is professional wrestling and this is not going to be like one of our spars. This is the real thing.

[Savino looks on.]

Savino: Tell you the truth, I'm excited. I can't wait. Because whoever wins this, they get bragging rights. I always tell people, even though we're together and all that, we're singles wrestlers. And we are competitors. We love competition. And we're going to find out which one of us is the better. is it you M.A.E.V.E? Is it you Keem? Is it me? Only one way to find out. All families fight every now and then, especially when there's an opportunity like this on the line. I ain't holding back and I don't expect you two to do the same. Bring you best because that;s all i know about to do.

When the bell rings, everything goes out the window. When any of you guys succeed, we all succeed. We're in this together and that's even true after this. But only one of us can get that title match. And when I walk down that aisle and step into that ring, you two become my opponents. And like every opponent, the goal is seek and destroy. Livewire is not going to be any different. When that bell rings, you know what it's going to be .

No Words. Just fists.

[The feed statics and cuts off before being replaced with a shot of Akeem, chilling somewhere with a nice view of the Golden Gate bridge. Dressed in a blue Hawaiin shirt and khakis, he smirks.]

Akeem: Aye so this is how it gon be, huh? Vino, Baby Girl, it's on on Tuesday.

[He smiles.]

Akeem: When I saw that card my first thought was "ain't no way." But then I realized that it was real. And then I got to work. You know how I do. No days off for Prince Akeem. You know I don't do that. I'm always locked in. My focus is A-1. It doesn't matter who's standing across from me. You'll never catch me slipping out there. Ever. My technique is too clean. My focus is too on point. I didn't flinch once I realized what was going to go down. We all know what's up.

[He looks out.]

Akeem: It's a little crazy though to be wrestling my girl. You know, the love of my life and all that. I know you probably happy to try to get at me Baby Girl because that's the type you are. You fearless. You don't get afraid of anybody. You want to fight everybody. Sometimes you want to fight me. But this time, this different. Title shot is on the line. We practice, we watch tape, we train and all that. But this for real. i know everything you do. I know everyone Vino do. But that goes both ways. Y'all know everything I got in the chamber. It's gon be real interesting to see what happens because there's nothing we gon do that's going to surprise us. It's like playoffs basketball. Eventually, you know what the play is, you know what the tendanices are and all you can do is come with the horse and come with it.

[Akeem looks at the camera.]

Akeem: Tuesday is Kowloon business. This ain't nothing new. We go at it all the time but that's when we're training. The whole world is going to be in for something crazy because they don't know how intense our bouts can be. They ain't ready to see what we bout to do to one another. But it's gon be something special. It's gon be something all of you are gon watch to stay locked and watch. I ain't going to lie though, baby girl. I love you. You got my heart, my soul, my mind, my everything. But when you won that X title, I was happy for you, but apart of me was like "damn I gotta step up. I can't let you pass me up." Me and Vino would have won the Tag titles but you know how Chantelle and Aubrey do. They knew we scouted them and had answers for everything so they had to break the rules to survive. I'm still salty about that but it's all good. Everyone know we had them.

But still. I need to get one of those belts. And this is my opportunity to do that. So come Tuesday, I am not leaving the building with getting that dub. i don't care if we have to wrestle all night. That dub is mine and that International belt bout to be mine, too. I got some tricks under my sleeve that you two haven't seen yet so trust me, I'm ready. And I'll see you two in the ring. Peace.

[Akeem flashes the deuces before the static cuts the feed.]

[We then cut a much darker scene. It's dark and we see M.A.E.V.E., walking towards the camera from afar. She's dragging two strings from her hands as we heard someone grates the concrete. Te closer she gets to the camera, the more we can see her attire, black overalls with a yellow "Kowloon" t-shirt. As she gets closer and closer, the sound grows louder and louder. Eventually we see what she's dragging; two bodybags; one that reads "Vino" and the other that reads "My Love". We then see that both names have a noticeable cross through them. The shot then positions behind M.A.E.V.E, where we see that she's dragging the bodybags to the Scotiabank Saddledome.]

[It is there where the feed shuts off completely.]

==

International Championship Contenders Match
Winners receive a shot at Derek Powers, October 12th.

M.A.E.V.E. Vs Akeem The Supreme Vs Savino
[MAEVE starts off fast with a quick running knee strike to Akeem and then a spinning heel kick to Savino. MAEVE with a superkick to a rising Akeem sends Akeem to the outside. MAEVE then targets the isolated Savino with a ddt but Savino counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Savino with an exploder suplex to MAEVE. Akeem slides into the ring but Savino, with eyes in the back of his head, drills Akeem with a lariat. Savino pulls Akeem up and attempts to lock in a sleeper but Akeem drops down for a jaw breaker. Akeem with a European uppercut, a front kick, and a bicycle kick. Akeem with a backfist knocking Savino down. Akeem with a roundhouse kick to MAEVE knocking her down. Akeem with a snap suplex to MAEVE. Akeem turns around into a lariat from Savino. Savino with a power slam to Akeem. MAEVE with a flying knee strike out of nowhere takes down Savino. MAEVE whips Savino into the corner and delivers Hiroshima! MAEVE applies Welcome to Hell. While Welcome to Hell is applied Akeem comes up from behind and applies Tylenol to MAEVE. This forces the break of Welcome To Hell and MAEVE is slowly starting to fade. Savino breaks up the hold. MAEVE rolls to the outside, clearly out of it. Savino sees this as now down between Savino and Akeem. Savino tries to lock in Katahajime on Akeem, who struggles to fight it off. Just as it appears as if Savino is going to get it locked in Akeem counters brilliantly with a modified victory roll...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Akeem The Supreme

==

The scene rises up backstage, where Chantelle Chambers can be seen in conversation with her manager, “The Brod” Broderick Chase. The contents of their conversation remaining private, as the camera gets too close, Brod breaks away and approaches it.

Brod: “Excuse me… this is a private conversation…”

Chantelle steps forward, a hand placed on The Brod’s shoulder as she satiates his agitation at the interruption. She leans over and whispers something in his ear. The Brod nods his head and takes a half-step back. Chantelle steps forward.

Chantelle: “Tonight is the night. Karen… Melanie… this is the biggest night of your lives. This is the night that the spotlight will shine brightest. This is the night th at you have your ill-fated opportunity to wrest these away from the greatest faction in Global Championship Wrestling history…”

The Brod holds up Chantelle’s Global Tag Team Championship belt.

Chantelle: “But know one thing: This is the ONLY spotlight you will be afforded. When the night is over, and everything is said and done, you two will become the answers to a trivia question - one pertaining to those who have shot at the absolute best in the ring, only to fall short like the rest. This wrestling city isn’t getting a simple match… Calgary Alberta is getting a fucking massacre!”

The Brod laughs as Chantelle smirks.

Chantelle: “Then you will learn the truest definition of the tagline… All eyes on me!”

She blows a kiss to the camera as the scene fades.

==

We cut backstage where we see GCW’s (original) Hall of Fame Journalist Janice King. Standing to her right is Melanie McBride and to her left is Karen McBride. Standing next to Karen is their sister Blair McBride who is acting as a manager tonight.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, the original and still the very best Hall of Fame Journalist in GCW history, Janice King. Tonight my guests are Karen McBride and Melanie McBride, along with their sister Blair McBride, The McBride Corporation, and ladies the time has arrived. You earned the opportunity at the GCW Global Tag Team Championship back at Last Respects and now here it is, you face The Sovereign, Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers, for the gold. But before I get to that, why don’t we address the elephant in the room? On Fever, Blair, you attacked your sister Melanie. How can you focus on the title match when that incident is looming over your head?

Blair: I love how you are trying to sow the seeds of dissent. How unbias of you, Janice. Then again, this isn’t unexpected behavior from a woman who has been in Chantelle Chamber’s back pocket for a long time now. But if you want me to address this then so be it. What happened on Fever happened. Hey, I am new to this business and I lost control. But what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and Melanie and I have grown stronger together as a result. The McBride Corporation has grown stronger as a result. And that is a bad thing for The Sovereign.

Melanie: You love the tactic of deflection, don’t you Janice? Well I am going to put the attention on who it should be. What’s that thing Chantelle Chambers always says? All Eyes On Me? Well lets put all eyes on her and how she and Powers both have avoided their duties as Livewire’s tag team champions. Let’s talk about how they have shirked their responsibilities since winning the gold at Resurrection. Chambers and Powers have been an embarrassment to Livewire’s tag team division. The McBride Corporation blames Fabulous for that embarrassment because Fabulous dropped the ball and lost to those two clowns. But don’t worry, The McBride Corporation is here to clean up the mess that Fabulous created.

Janice sighs.

Janice: Still, both Chantelle and Aubrianna have been former GCW World Champions. They are great wrestlers. This is an uphill battle for you, isn’t it?

Karen: More bias. That’s fine because you’re right, Chambers and Powers are both former GCW World Champions. They are great individual wrestlers and there is no taking that away from them. But they are not the unit that Melanie and I are. Are we the underdogs? Yes, we are. But we are ok with that, because we were the underdogs at Last Respects and that night we defeated The Rising Tide, Fabulous, and The Alan Family to earn this opportunity. We opened some people’s eyes that night but obviously there are still some who doubt us. We will erase those doubts and shock the world when we defeat The Sovereign and become the new GCW Global Tag Team Champions.

Blair gets up in Janice’s face menacingly.

Blair: Do you have any further questions for myself or my sisters?

Janice: No…

Blair: Good.

Karen, Melanie, and Blair walk off.

===

Global Tag Team Championship Match:
The McBride Corporation Vs The Sovereign (Chantelle Chambers and Aubrianna Powers)

[The question on everyone’s mind since the premier edition of Fever was would The McBride Corporation recover and be on the same page for this big title match? The questions seemed to be erased as all three members of The McBride Corporation came to the ring in a show of unity. Chantelle and Powers were not impressed in the least. In fact, Chantelle taunted Blair on the outside. This allowed Powers time to sneak up behind Melanie and drill her in the back of the head with The Most Valuable Kick. Karen tried to go after Powers but Chantelle drug her out of the ring and threw her into the steel steps. Senior Referee Malcolm Stride asked Melanie if she wanted to continue and she said yes. Powers and Chantelle would proceed to take advantage of the opportunity they created, double teaming Melanie, making quick tags in and out to isolate her from Karen and keep the fresh Sovereign member in the ring at all times. This continued until Powers went for another Most Valuable Kick but Melanie ducked it and connected with a double arm ddt. Melanie went to crawl back to her corner but Chantelle rushed over and dropped Karen off the apron. Blair chased Chantelle back to The Sovereign corner but the damage was done. There was no one there for Melanie to tag. Powers though tagged out to Chantelle. Chantelle with Flash to Melanie. Chantelle covers but Melanie kicks out at two. Chantelle goes to lock Melanie in Leglock De Louvre but Melanie counters by kicking her into the turnbuckle. Melanie dives and makes the tag to Karen McBride who enters for the first time in the contest and is fresh and ready to fight.]

[Karen with a short arm clothesline to Chantelle and then a gut wrench suplex. Powers comes in but is met with a jumping knee strike followed by a bicycle kick that sends Powers out of the ring. Karen with a knee to the face to Chantelle followed up by The End Game. Karen covers but Chantelle kicks out at two. Karen applies The White Collar Crime to Chantelle. Powers up on the apron and kicks Karen in the back of the head to break up the hold. Melanie comes over to the apron and spears Powers off the apron to the outside floor! Chantelle with Heart Break to Karen. Chantelle with a Jaw Drop to Karen. Chantelle applies The Leglock De Louvre to Karen. Karen refuses to quit and eventually after some struggle reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Chantelle tags out to Powers. Aubrianna with a figure four leglock to Karen. Again Karen refuses to quit and eventually reaches the ropes. Powers measures Karen for a Most Valuable Kick but Karen catches the foot and throws her over the top and to the outside with an exploder suplex. Karen crawls to Melanie. Chantelle tries to get in to stop her but Melanie pulls on her foot. Chantelle kicks her away but the distraction was enough to allow Karen to tag out to Melanie. Melanie in and so is Chantelle, albeit illegally, and Melanie connects with a Handspring Enziguri followed by Evolution. Melanie covers but referee Malcolm Stride refuses to count. Melanie is enraged but Stride explains that Chantelle is not the legal competitor for the Sovereign. Melanie figures this out when Powers pulls her up and connects with The Most Valuable Kick. Aubrey finishes it off with Simply The Best Moonsault, completing The Powers That Be! The cover but Blair puts Melanie’s foot on the bottom rope.]

[Powers starts arguing with Blair. Blair gets drilled with Heart Break from Chantelle, Chantelle with All Eyes On Me on Blair on the outside taking her out of the equation. But when Powers turns around she is drilled with Evolution from Melanie. Melanie tags out to Karen. Karen hoists Powers up and drops her with Bankrupt. The cover but Powers kicks out at two and a half. Karen hoists Powers up again and connects with McBride’s Ride! Chantelle hops up onto the ring apron but Melanie is right there and they start to fight on the apron, trading superkicks but neither goes down. Karen covers Powers off The McBride’s Ride but Aubrey kicks out just barely before the three! Chantelle is superkicked off the apron by Melanie. Karen tags out to Melanie. Karen with a springboard shooting star ddt onto Aubrey and Melanie follows it up with a springboard moonsault to Aubrey, NIRVANA!!!! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and NEW GCW Global Tag Team Champions: The McBride Corporation

===

The cameras go backstage where Dexter Russell is standing with Livvie Nelson and Randall Williams, who both look agitated.

Dexter Russell: I'm backstage with the X-Division Champion Livvie Nelson, who has a non-title match with Eva Aguila tonight. But around the corner is another match with Rayola and then if she survives that, a match for unification of the X-Division and Intercontinental Championships. Now Livvie--

Livvie Nelson: Survive, Dexy? Survive!?

Livvie turns around and hangs her head. She puts her hands on her hip and looks at Randall. He nods a few times and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Randall Williams: Come on man!? What's with the question?

Dexter Russell: I'm simply asking what her approach is?

Randall Williams: This is bush league stuff, man! We oughta leave your ass here and not answer a single damn question of yours.

Randall takes a puff of his cigar and blows it in Dexter's face. Dexter coughs and waves the smoke away as Livvie slowly turns back toward the camera.

Livvie Nelson: You want to know my approach? My approach is gonna be to stop coming back here and letting you harass me with these questions. Did you see what they allowed Ravioli to do the last time we graced this show with our appearances? DID YOU SEE IT!? I'M THE FREAKING X-DIVISION CHAMPION, DEXTER!

Randall Williams: Woah, baby calm down a bit!

Livvie Nelson: No!

Livvie grabs at the microphone and Dexter tries to hang on. They tussle back and forth a bit before she takes it away and stares him down until he backs off. She brings the mic up as she unhooks the belt and holds it up.

Livvie Nelson: This championship is mine! It's mine!! It's not leaving my waist unless I say so. And that's only if I deem the Intercontinental Championship worthy of being on THIS waist. Do you understand me? What's with all the games? Throwing the same people at me. Playlist and Ravioli over and over. Doesn't GCW have anyone else that is worthy of a shot at losing to me before I unify this title with another? Anyone legit? Because here's what's gonna happen on October 12. I will defeat Ravioli and send her back to crying over her marinara and I will reign supreme. And then whoever walks into Survival of the Fittest? I will crush them. This whole saga lately, it's really irritated me. I've given this company everything, and it has forced me to take what I want in return. Now they want some cutesy way of taking MY title away. Nope! Huh uh. It ain't gonna happen, alright you dopes. I came here straight outta Tottenham. And where I come from I'm the toughest bitch on the whole block. Ravioli ain't got nothing on me. In two weeks, I will remind her of that. I will humble her just like I beat down Playlist and I will remind this company who I am. Come on, Randall.

Livvie throws the mic at Dexter and it deflects off his midsection and falls to the ground. She bumps him with her shoulder on the way by and Dexter sighs as we go elsewhere.

==

Non Title:
Eva Aguila Vs Livve Nelson

[Rayola Divine sat at the commentary table for this contest. This tibit didn’t amuse Livvie. She had a match to compete in.

Eva started off fast with a flying forearm, a spinning back fist, and then a suplex. Eva with a Side Russian leg sweep. Livvie rolled to the outside to break up the momentum but Eva with a baseball slide into a head scissors takedown. Eva with a body slam to Livvie on the outside. Eva rolls the champion back in. Eva leaps over the top and rolls through with a senton onto Livvie. Eva goes for Punto De Raptura but Livvie ducks it and connects with an enziguri. Livvie with an axe kick and then a superkick. Livvie with a dropkick sends Eva tumbling to the ring apron. Livvie with a springboard dropkick sending Eva to the outside. Livvie with a suicide dive onto Eva. Livvie whips Eva into the steel steps. Livvie goes for a suplex but Eva blocks it and connects with a Butterfly suplex on the outside. Eva rolls Livvie back into the ring. Eva covers but only gets a two and a half. Eva goes for a clothesline but Livvie ducks under and connects with a pele kick. Livvie with a spinning heel kick . Livvie with Game Over. The cover by the champion...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Livvie Nelson

Post match, Rayola left the commentary table. She entered the ring as Livvie was in the process of celebrating her victory. Livvie finally notices Rayola in the ring. Both women stare each other down. The referee does hand Livvie the X-Division Championship. With a smirk Livvie exits the ring. Rayola didn’t take her eyes off Livvie as we fade backstage.

===

In the locker room before tonight’s main event of GCW Livewire where she and her tag team partner, the GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock collide with Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning, Kelsai Adamson-Mason reflects in her own way.

Kelsai: “Ever since this match was announced for the main event tonight, people everywhere have been trying to get me to discuss my two opponents, but I am not biting. I have stated through social media recently that I was no longer that I was no longer going to associate with those two people and I was even going to go as far as to not discuss those individuals with anyone.”

For once, Kelsai is not smiling when talking before a match. In fact, while she speaks right now, it is obvious that she is becoming agitated, something that is rare for Kelsai, though becoming a little more regular these days.

Kelsai: “I still am not going to discuss those individuals, whether anyone likes it or not. As I said when I made my statement through social media, any thing that I have left to discuss concerning the two of them will be dealt with them directly and will be done exclusively in the ring. So I would appreciate it if people would please quit trying to get me to discuss them. This is the last time that I will be so nice about this.”

A heavy sigh from Kelsai turns into a slight smile…

Kelsai: “That does not mean however that I have nothing to say concerning tonight’s event. To the contrary, I have plenty of things to say about my tag team partner for the evening, the GCW Global Champion, Julia Braddock.”

That slight smile has now grown into a full blown smirk.

Kelsai: “It’s funny, because when I found out that I knew that was going to be an issue for some, and I don’t mean Julia and I. Although I do not know her incredibly well, I like and respect Julia. Now that does not mean that I don’t want to she has around her waist right now, because I do and she knows that. Julia as I am certain all of you are aware is not stupid, so she knows that I aspire to one day be the Global Champion. She is also well aware that I will have my first opportunity to win that Championship at Survival of the Fittest, as I will be one of four challengers she will have that night in a Scramble Match. This is why some are saying that Julia and I will have a hard time coexisting tonight, let alone being teammates.

That makes me laugh. Julia and I are professionals, and Survival of the Fittest? The event is nearly two months away right now!

There will be plenty of time to focus on other things leading up to Survival of the Fittest. Tonight though, I am damned happy that when I look over to my corner and see my partner tonight, I am going to see Julia Braddock, right now the best wrestler on GCW Livewire!

==

Backstage we find Samuel Price standing by next to the reigning GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The champion is dressed in her wrestling gear, consisting of black pants, a pink skirt, and a pink top, and pink boots. She has her GCW Global Heavyweight Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. A confident expression is etched across her face.

Price: Ladies and gentlemen I am standing by next to the reigning GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Thank you for joining me, Julia.

Julia: My pleasure, Sammy.

Price: Well we know who your opponents will be at Survival of the Fittest, we know who will challenge you for the GCW Global Championship in the Scramble Match. It will be Brittany Kayl, Travis Vessey, Adrian Waters, Ms. Budde, and Kelsai Adamson-Mason. You have to admit that your odds of retaining are very slim.

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: That’s one way to look at it. Then again, my odds of winning that match are the same as each and every other one of my opponent’s. But I apologize for trying to be optimistic. I mean, let’s face it, there is no championship advantage. I will be defending the title against five of the very best on the Livewire roster. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.

She taps the championship belt.

Julia: I worked hard to earn this and I will work even harder to keep it. That’s what being champion is all about, Sammy. When you are a champion you cannot hide from challenges, you have to face them head on. That’s what I plan to do at Survival of the Fittest. I will take on my five opponents and I will beat them all back and I will retain the championship.

Price: Well that remains to be seen, though we may get a preview of coming attractions as you will share the ring tonight with two of your opponents. Tonight, you and Kelsai Adamson-Mason will face Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning. What are your thoughts on this match?

Julia: In a way I feel out of place in this match. To be perfectly honest, Adrian and Kelsai want to tear each other apart. Fine, let them do just that. I have nothing personal against Adrian. I view him as simply another challenger to my throne. Kelsai, however, is different. Yes, I view her as a challenger to my throne because that is what she wants. She wants what everyone in the scramble wants...to become GCW Global Champion. But I also have a deep respect for Kelsai because of the hard work she has put in and the determination and guts she has to never give up and to never quit. Adrian and Tiffany can mock her all they want but they do so at their own risk. Kelsai may not want to toot her own horn but I will gladly remind the world that she is a former two time GCW International Champion and that she was runner up in the 2020 Civil War Match.

Braddock holds up one finger.

Julia: Only one person out of sixty managed to beat her in that Civil War Match. That says a lot for her ability. And of course there’s me, the current GCW Global Heavyweight Champion. Currently I am the very best wrestler on the Livewire roster. So yes, let Adrian and Tiffany talk tough. Let them run their mouths. But they are just writing a check that their asses can’t cash. And Kelsai and I will make them pay tonight.

Price: Adrian Waters also brought up nepotism surrounding you and your reign as GCW Global Heavyweight Champion. Do you have any comments on that?

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: Yeah, like that’s something I haven’t heard all of my life. All of my life, throughout my career, every single time I achieve some goal that I set out for myself, there’s always that clown with the same old tired claim that I only won because my last name is Braddock. So go ahead, Adrian, be that clown. I have heard it from other clowns and you are no different from them. Sure, my sister owns this company, there is no denying that. But she respects me enough not to involve herself in my affairs. She also respects me enough not to assist me in my career. Why would I even want her help? My career has been defined by carving out my own path and writing my own story apart that of my sister. Why would I want my path intertwined with hers? In fact, in my career, my path and hers have crossed only twice, and that was when we wrestled each other, not for championships but for pride, just to see who was the best. I won the first match, she won the second, and that was the end of that. Ever since then we have kept our distance. My name may be Braddock but that doesn’t define me. I have had to fight to earn each and every thing I have ever achieved and won in this business.

She pats the championship title belt.

Julia: Including this. Lenore Price-Mason was GCW Global Heavyweight Champion for a calendar year. I had to defeat Travis Vessey and Princess Nava in order to earn that title opportunity. One is a hall of famer and multiple time world champion and the other is a multiple time singles title holder and future hall of famer herself in this company. Do you think any of those three individuals rolled over for me just because my last name is Braddock? You’re disrespecting all three of those great warriors if you think my last name of Braddock is the only reason I beat Vessey, Nava, and Lenore to become GCW Global Heavyweight Champion. Disrespect seems to be one of many things you are good at, Adrian, as is overconfidence and arrogance. You disrespect and overconfidence when it comes to Kelsai and myself will bite you in the ass tonight, just like it will at Survival of the Fittest when I walk away still the GCW Global Champion and that is a Vow of Chastity.

===

Main Event:
Julia Braddock and Kelsai Adamson-Mason Vs Adrian Waters & Tiffany Manning

[This match started off with a brawl as Julia paired off against Adrian and Kelsai paired off against Tiffany. Kelsai would eventually clothesline herself and Tiffany over the top and to the outside. Adrian thought he had the best of Braddock, backing her up against the ropes. He whipped her in and lowered his head just a little too early and Julia caught him quickly with Cult of Personality. Julia tagged out to Kelsai. Kelsai with a 720 splash onto Adrian. Kelsai locks in a calf crusher. Adrian reaches the ropes. Kelsai with an axe kick. Kelsai goes off the ropes but Tiffany gets a cheap shot in. Adrian then drills Kelsai with a clothesline from hell. Adrian tags Tiffany. Tiffany with a snap suplex and then seated blockbuster. Tiffany applies a neck vice. Kelsai fights back to her feet. Tiffany switches to a side headlock. Kelsai breaks it with three elbows to the gut. Kelsai whips Tiffany in but Adrian makes a blind tag. Tiffany ducks a clothesline attempt and she and Adrian topple Kelsai with a high-low double team. Adrian covers and Kelsai gets a shoulder up. Adrian with a belly to back suplex. Adrian with a brain buster. Adrian goes up top and looks for a top rope elbow but Kelsai avoids contact. Kelsai crawls to her corner and Adrian crawls towards his. Adrian tags out to Tiffany. Kelsai tags out to Julia.]

[Julia Braddock in with a clothesline, a back body drop, and a dropkick. Julia with Ex-Communication followed up by two elbow drops and then a cursty before dropping a third elbow. Adrian comes in and attacks Braddock from behind. Kelsai with a springboard dropkick to Adrian, taking him down. Referee Jose Diaz regained control quickly but the damage was done. Tiffany starts putting the boots to Braddock. Tiffany with a swinging neck breaker and then a seated dropkick to the face. Tiffany tags out to Adrian. Tiffany and Adrian with a doomsday device to Julia. Adrian covers but Julia kicks out. Adrian with a body slam and then locks in a neck vice. Julia fights her way to her feet. Adrian drives a knee to the gut and drops her with a hangman’s neck breaker. Adrian goes for a pile driver but Julia counters with a double leg takedown and locks in a sharpshooter. Adrian fights to the ropes and eventually reaches them. Julia pulls Adrian up and goes for The Vow of Chastity but Adrian fights out of it and shoves her off into the ropes. Adrian and Julia have the same idea and they each connect with a clothesline to the other. Adrian and Julia crawl to their respective corners. Adrian tags to Tiffany and Kelsai receives the tag from Julia. Kelsai and Tiffany meet in the center of the ring and trade rights and lefts.]

[Kelsai with a spear and then an axe kick. Kelsai with missile dropkick. Kelsai goes off the ropes but Adrian trips her up. Braddock walks over and jerks Adrian off the apron and starts brawling with him on the outside. Tiffany drops Kelsai with a ddt. Tiffany goes for a pile driver but Kelsai back drops her way out of it. Kelsai with a roundhouse kick. Kelsai with The Double Shot! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Julia Braddock & Kelsai Adamson-Mason