Shotgun 10.15

randy

Shotgun 10.15

Post by randy » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:07 pm

[Around the interview area resides Samuel Price and Nadia Allen. Nadia has a black and white hoodie with black jeans, with her hands inside the hoodie pockets. the two stand directly in front of the camera with Nadia sporting the usual tightened look on her face.]

Samuel: I'm standing here with Nadia Allen. You recently challenged Chantelle Chambers to a match a month ago. She responded on the last Shotgun and stated that you were not worth her time. You've had two weeks to stew with that answer and something tells me you are not pleased.

[The camera then zooms in on Nadia, leaving Samuel Price out of the view. Her eyebrows narrow but her eyes never leave the camera.]

Nadia: Then do it again, Chantelle. If you feel like you're that much better than me, then do it again.

[Her eyes remain unmoved. An uncomfortable amount of time elapses in which Nadia doesn't say a word before she speaks again.]

Nadia: I could give a shit about who's designing your clothes or what wine you're drinking. I've made my point. If we wrestled right now, in that ring, I would eat you alive. I know, right now, I am a better wrestler than you. I think you know I am too.

[Pause.]

Nadia: But you're a people pleaser. You live your life for likes on social media. You're afraid to fail. How would you look after getting choked out by the girl you beat easily four years ago? What would they think of it? That's all it is. You got nothing in here.

[Nadia points to her heart.]

Nadia: I do. I have a lot of it. I appreciate my fans and their support, but I don't live my everyday thinking of how I can please them. I live for myself, for better or worse. If I was so afraid of what everyone thought about me, I wouldn't have showed my face here ever again after Resurrection 2017, when you pinned me. I wouldn't be here, right now. I'm not afraid to lose to you again either but I wouldn't lose to you. The only wrestler in GCW better than me is Chanel and that's because she took the World title from me. That's it. No one else. I kept my head down and I pushed through everyone here. Now you can keep brushing me off and talking shit. I'm going to keep asking. I hate talking as much as I have but since you don't want to be a woman, a real woman, I'm going to keep calling you out.

You still wrestle right? Or do you just post thirst traps now? Maybe you should just retire now since it seems you don't have that fire in you anymore. Or maybe you still do have that drive that made you a Hall of Famer. I hope you do so you can have you ass kicked by me before you ride off into the sunset.

[Nadia takes a step back, letting out an annoyed exhale. As her nostrils flare, the camera zooms out to bring Samuel Price back in view. She then walks off.]

Samuel Price: Nadia Allen, everyone.

=====================================================================

No Holds Barred.
Andrew Raynes vs Jody Rainer
[Andrew was announced first. But Jody attacked him halfway down the ramp and threw him into the steel steps. Jody suplexed Raynes on the outside. Jody rolled him into the ring. Jody with an exploder suplex. Jody goes for a body slam but Raynes floats over and strikes an enziguri followed by a standing dropkick. Raynes with Game Changer, knocking Jody down. Raynes with Syndication and then Rayne Drop for a cover and a two. Raynes goes outside and brings a steel chair into the ring. Jody gets up to his feet and Raynes blasts him with the steel chair across the skull. Raynes measures Jody as he pulls himself up. Andrew with Hate Never Sleeps onto the chair! Raynes locks in Embrace The Hate. Jody taps out.]
WINNER: Andrew Raynes

[Andrew doesn’t wait to celebrate. He scoffs before making his exit. Along the way Aaron Harrison starts to come down to the ring. He and Raynes have a brief staredown. Then Aaron continues to march towards the ring. Jody is back up to his feet by this time. Harrison with an even flow ddt onto Jody onto the steel chair. Aaron places Jody’s head between the folds of the chair. Aaron leaps off the middle rope and stomps on the chair that has trapped Jody’s head and neck. Aaron throws Jody to the outside. He exposes the concrete. Aaron with a pile driver onto Jody on the concrete floor. Officials finally are able to pull Aaron off of Jody.]

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is walking into the Oakland Coliseum backstage area. Walking a step behind her is her driver, her personal security, and a GCW intern.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page: Did you see those uncivilized ruffians across the street from the arena at Bart? Like seriously? Why don’t we just have the show at Santa Rita?!?!

GCW Interm:I assure Ms. Page we keep our wrestlers safe with an exceptional security protocol.
Danielle stops walking, looks back at the intern, and lowers her sunglasses.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You better.

Danielle slides her sunglasses back up covering her eyes and turns back around to continue walking.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We are approaching Survival of the Fittest and a genesis in GCW. It is rather fitting as we are on the verge of said genesis that emerge onto the GCW landscape. Which clearly shows the world that I change the game and I will continue to do so for a very, very long time. We will see for championships become two. The only real question is which two of those championships will be coming out of Survival of the Fittest. Obviously like the rest of the Shotgun roster I will have my eye on the North American and Heritage championship unification match because whoever comes out of Survival of the Fittest I’ll be taking aim at them as I will continue to ascend towards the GCW World Championship.

Danielle arrives at her private locker room and the GCW intern opens the door for her. Danielle walks into the locker room. Her private security stands just outside Danielle’s locker room. Her driver puts her luggage in her locker room and exits the room.

GCW Intern:Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms. Page.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Nothing for now. You may go about your other business. If I need anything else I’ll summon you.

The intern exits the locker room and Danielle shuts the door behind hi,

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:On my path down the yellow brick road that will lead me to the GCW World title,that hayseed Blackjack Mcgraw has been placed in my way. (Danielle rolled her eyes) Blackjack, I am going to make quick work for you and let the entire world know that I am for real in singles competition much like I have had success in tag team competition. You’ll end up like most people who walk away from the blackjack table:disheveled, utterly hopeless, and completely broke.

Danielle winks and blows a kiss at the camera.

BlackJack McGraw Vs Danielle Page
[Blackjack McGraw with a hard lariat and a hip toss to Danielle. He goes for another lariat but this time Page ducks and then pops off a spinning heel kick followed up by an enziguri. Page with axe kick and McGraw goes down. Page with a bulldog takedown and then she applies a Texas Cloverleaf. Blackjack reaches the ropes. Page goes for a neck breaker but Blackjack fights out of it and whips her into the ropes. He lowers his head too early and she makes him pay with a swinging neck breaker. Page with a claymore kick. A cover but Blackjack kicks out at two. Page locks in Beauty Rest. Blackjack passes out and the referee calls for the bell.]
WINNER: Danielle Page

Backstage in the dressing room area we find Jessica Lasiewicz seated on a stool. She is focusing intensely on the task at hand, namely facing the GCW World Champion Chanel Hunter later on tonight in a match where there must be a winner. Her tag team partner and best friend, Summer Collins, stands nearby, trying to motivate The Archangel; not that the already intense Lasiewicz needs any further motivation.

Summer: Tonight is important, Jess. I hope you know that. I mean, think about it, those bitches The McBride Corporation talk about taking over? They talk about dominating the tag ranks and the singles ranks? Tonight you can prove that you and I can do that and more. Everyone knows that together we are a tag team championship caliber duo. But you can earn your way into world title contention tonight by beating Chanel.

Lasiewicz nods her head but says nothing.

Summer: And think about it like this, we lost the Global Tag Team Championship to The Sovereign. We still haven’t made that group pay for what happened at Resurrection. Tonight you could make them pay by beating their top star. That would be some sweet revenge, wouldn’t it?

Lasiewicz nods her head but still says nothing.

Summer: Are you listening?

Jessica: Słyszę cię. Zrobię, co muszę.

Hearing her friend speaking in Polish causes Summer to be frightened at first. She backs away. But then a smirk forms upon her face. Collins knows that when Jessica speaks in Polish she is as intense and focused as ever.

Summer: Good. Kick her ass.

Jessica: To właśnie zrobię.

The Archangel rises up to her feet and walks off.

Chantelle Chambers w/ Aubrianna Powers vs Brooklyn Smith
[Chantelle and Brooklyn, two former world champions, a highly anticipated face off. The two chain wrestle for the early portions of the match with neither gaining a significant edge. Then Chantelle rakes the eyes and takes her down with a ddt. Chantelle with a Heart Break and a Jaw Drop. She locks in a neck vice. Brooklyn fights back to her feet. Chantelle switches to a side headlock. Brooklyn counters with a belly to back suplex. Brooklyn with a hip toss, a clothesline, and a leaping forearm shot taking Chantelle down. Brooklyn with a snap suplex and a cover but Chantelle kicks out. Brooklyn with a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Chantelle fights back to her feet and counters into a hammerlock. Brooklyn counters into a hammerlock of her own. Chantelle breaks it with elbows to the face. Chantelle hits the ropes but Brooklyn with a back drop sending Chantelle over the top and to the outside. Brooklyn goes for a plancha over the top but Chantelle ducks out of the way and Brooklyn hits nothing but the outside. Chantelle whips her into the steel steps. Chantelle with a slingshot sending Brooklyn face first into the steel ring post. Chantelle rolls her back into the ring. Chantelle goes for a ddt but Brooklyn counters with a Northern Light release suplex. Chantelle to the outside to break up any momentum Brooklyn could build. But suddenly the crowd comes alive…Nadia Allen hits the ringside area! Nadia applies Oroboros on Chantelle! The referee signals for the bell ending the match but Nadia is slowly choking out Chantelle! Aubrianna breaks up the attack on Chantelle. Nadia starts brawling with Powers.]
WINNER: No Contest

It isn’t long until Tabitha Silverstone walks out on the stage with a microphone in hand.

Tabitha Silverstone: Enough.

Everyone stops what they’re doing to pay attention to what Tabitha has to say.

Tabitha Silverstone: Know what I find interesting, Chantlle? The comments you made when you opted to deny the challenge of Nadia. You refuse to wrestle a woman who is a former World Champion BUT you’re willing to use up one of the final matches on your retirement tour to compete on Fever to wrestle Arcadia Chavez? No offense to Arcadia... lets face it, she has a woman who hasn’t lived up to her potential. So willingly fighting Arcadia and not accepting a challenge from a proven main event talent like Nadia seems... fishy. Based on tonight, you saw Nadia isn’t going to let your denial of her challenge go. Good news, I am still in charge. So, at Survival of the Fittest it will be Nadia Allen vs Chantelle Chambers.

The fans erupt in a huge applause. Chantelle doesn’t appear happy by the announcement. Nadia smirks.

Tabitha Silverstone: And Chantelle, if you decide to circumvent my announcement, as much as I appreciate everything you’ve done in GCW, the lesson everyone eventually learns is no one is bigger than the company. Including you. Sorry. Show up. Wrestle. Or there will be consequences.

Tabitha turns around and walks away. The crowd is still buzzing.

Shortly after the Brooklyn vs. Chantelle match that ended in a no contest we find Aubrianna Powers pacing the floors angrily. She is approached by GCW journalist, and her husband, Dexter Russell.

Dexter: Uh, Aubrey…

Aubrianna: What is it, Dex?!

Dexter: Uh, well, I wanted to know if you have any updates on Chantelle? I saw what happened with Nadia and…

Powers sighs.

Aubrianna: Yeah, Nadia is some kinda nutcase that is jealous of Chantelle, jealous of The Sovereign, and so she attacks her? This is just like how Jessica Lasiewicz is a nutcase that is allowed to run roughshod over GCW and yet she gets the main event spotlight tonight against my other bestie Chanel Hunter?

The MVP shakes her head.

Aubrianna: None of this is right, Dex. But I’ll tell you this, Chantelle is good. She will be back and better than ever and make Nadia pay! And as for me, on Livewire you will watch me main event and show the world what I can do with the main event spotlight! Learn to love it, bitches!

The Alan Family [Duke Andrews and Lester Sampson] Vs Blood Rose
[This match starts off with Duke Andrews in against Aurora Ramsey. Aurora with a head scissors takedown and then a spinning heel kick. Aurora tags out to Saul Ramsey. Saul with a clothesline and then a flapjack. He rushes in only to get superkicked by Duke and then planted with a ddt. Duke tags in Lester. Lester with a power slam and then a spine buster. Lester tags out to Duke. Duke with a snap suplex and then a neck snapper. Duke with a headlock. Saul fights back to his feet. He breaks the hold and then hits the ropes. Aurora blind tags herself in. Duke with a big boot to Saul. Aurora with a springboard hurricinrana attempt but Duke counters into a sitout power bomb. Duke tags out to Lester. Duke and Lester with Armageddon Unleashed to Aurora. Lester goes for the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Alan Family

We cut backstage to find the newest GCW journalist, Janelle St. Claire. The blonde journalist veteran is standing next to her guest at this time, the woman who will be in the main event shortly, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. The Archangel is wearing her tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader ring gear and her long blonde hair with pink highlights hangs straight to past the shoulders. An intense look is etched across her face.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen Janelle St. Claire is here and my guest right now is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Now Jessica, lately you have been working as a part of the tag team duo known as Fabulous, but tonight you will once again get the opportunity to showcase your singles skills by facing the GCW World Champion herself, Chanel Hunter, in a match where there must be a winner.

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: Last month I was scheduled to face Chanel Hunter one on one. Chanel Hunter had just recently become World Champion and I knew that this was a big opportunity not just to get the Fabulous name out there, but to also remind the world just how good I am on my own. Summer and I are great as a tag team but as good as we are I think that people forget just how good we are on our own. Summer is a former X Division Champion. And me? I am one of the elite few to have been both GCW World Champion and GCW Global Champion. And quite frankly, it has been a long time since I have held a world championship. The last time I held world championship gold was back in November of 2015. That’s a six year drought for me. And last month when I saw I was scheduled to face Chanel Hunter one on one, I knew that was my opportunity to make an impact.

She shakes her head.

Jessica: I’m no dummy, Janelle. I know what my role was. Brooklyn Smith, the current number one contender to Chanel’s world title, was in my corner that night when I fought Chanel. The writing was on the wall. But to borrow from what my half-sister Kimberly once said, I was not going to allow myself to be merely a test for anyone. I looked at that match one month ago and I saw an opportunity to take the ball and run with it. And I did run with it. I ran with it until I couldn’t run anymore. I ran with it until there was no more time left on the clock. Did I beat Chanel that night? No, I didn’t. But she also could not beat me. The World Champion, the supposed best this company has to offer, threw everything she had at me and she could not put me down for the count.

Lasiewicz remains intense and focused, staring straight ahead.

Jessica: And that’s what brings us here tonight. The Archangel versus Chanel Hunter one more time and this time there are no time limits to get in the way and furthermore Tabitha Silverstone has declared that there must be a winner. Am I to assume that this means if Hunter’s band of bitches The Sovereign decides to interfere that the referee will let it roll? Am I to assume that there will be no lame no contests no matter what happens? One thing I won’t assume is that Chanel will face me on the up and up. She used every trick she had in her bag and it wasn’t good enough one month ago. This time she will have more weapons to throw at me. And some of those weapons could be outside interference. If that is the case I know I have Summer Collins and Brooklyn Smith watching my back. I just hope that Chanel will let this be one on one. If she wants to prove to the world that she is the champion she wants us to believe she is then leave her bitches in the back, I will leave mine in the back, and we can settle it just between the two of us. Let’s see who is the better wrestler, Chanel Hunter or The Archangel?

Janelle: Brooklyn Smith, your friend and the number one contender, wanted the World Championship to be on the line. What are your thoughts?

Jessica: Of course I would love for the World Championship to be on the line tonight. But I am not the one to decide if I am worthy or not. Some think I proved myself last month by fighting the champion to a draw. But to be fair, I didn’t beat her either. And if I am perfectly honest with you, Janelle, I am satisfied with proving my worth here tonight by defeating Chanel Hunter in the center of the ring…no chicanery, no tricks, just me, just The Archangel, doing what I do best and that’s kick ass and look absolutely FABULOUS while doing it.

Main Event
Jessica Lasiewicz vs Chanel Hunter (c)
no time limit, there must be a winner
[Jessica and Chanel begin with chain wrestling for the first few minutes. Both competitors seem pretty evenly matched. Then Chanel seems to gain a bit of an advantage, with a hip toss, a mexican arm drag, and a lariat. Chanel with a belly to back suplex. Chanel goes for a superkick but Jessica catches the foot and snaps off a dragon screw. Lasiewicz immediately goes to work with a leg grapevine. Chanel fights to the ropes. Jessica breaks the hold at the count of four. Jessica with an inverted figure four. Chanel again fights to reach the ropes and again Jessica hangs on for a few more seconds, breaking at the count of four. Lasiewicz with another dragon screw. She takes Chanel towards the steel ring post and applies a figure four on the ring post. The referee starts his mandatory count after Jessica refuses to let it go…1…2…3…4…Jessica breaks it just in time. Lasiewicz heads back into the ring. She drags Chanel towards the center. She goes for a figure four but Chanel kicks her in the butt, sending Jessica shoulder first into the steel ring post. Chanel pulls herself up. Jessica staggers out of the corner into an arm bar take down from Chanel. Chanel applies a fujiwara arm bar. Lasiewicz eventually reaches the ropes.]

[Chanel whips Jessica into the corner. She charges in with an avalanche causing Lasiewicz to slump down in the corner. Chanel charges in with RAV! Chanel pulls Jessica up and delivers Happy Feet. The champion covers…1…2Kickout! Chanel applies an arm bar. Jessica fights to the ropes and eventually reaches them. Chanel applies Chanel Number 5! Jessica struggles in the hold, refusing to quit! Eventually Lasiewicz reaches the ropes. Chanel goes back to work on the arm with a shoulder breaker. Chanel goes for another shoulder breaker but this time Jessica slips out of it and then chop blocks Chanel’s leg. Jessica quickly takes advantage and applies the figure four…Jessica bridges into The Four Card Trick! She tries to sustain the bridge as long as she can but the damage done to her arm by Chanel is too much and Jessica cannot sustain the bridge any longer, she relinquishes back into the standard figure four. Chanel still refuses to quit. The champion manages to reverse the pressure, turning Jessica over on to her stomach. Jessica reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Chanel and Jessica get up at about the same time. Chanel goes for a clothesline but Jessica ducks and drops her with Pure Deformation! The cover…1…2…3NO! Chanel kicks out!]

[Lasiewicz is stunned. She measures Chanel who is pulling herself up. Jessica goes for Our Lady Peace but Chanel avoids contact and then drops Jessica with Disasterpiece! Chanel with the Bling Ring! The cover by the champion…1…2…3NO! Jessica kicks out! Chanel with a shoulder breaker and then locks in the Torturuous Destiny, a move utilized by Jessica Lasiewicz! Lasiewicz eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Chanel connects with Fantastrophe! Chanel applies a crossface chicken wing. Jessica struggles in the hold but refuses to give in. Jessica fights back to her feet. She breaks it with a jaw breaker. Lasiewicz with Our Lady Peace. Jessica sets Chanel up for The Hot Shot, a move her mother made famous, but Chanel back drops out of it. Chanel connects with The Velvet Revolver! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Chanel Hunter