admin
Site Admin

Vow of Chastity: 1

Post by admin » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:07 pm

==========
Roslin, Scotland
Off Camera
==========

The sky is a bright blue and the sun shines overhead in Roslin, Scotland on a patio area of The Julia Foundation headquarters. Everyone needs at least some place to rest and relax, even those who work at the foundation, and thus its owner and head mistress, Chastity Noel, has made sure to include one here. More and more Chastity is feeling comfortable with her role at The Julia Foundation; but her role feels less like an owner. Her sister is the owner-type, the business oriented type. Chastity feels more like…a Queen. Yes, she is the queen and this is her kingdom. It has already proved fruitful. It helped her adopt a daughter, Serena Grace Noel, and she is now giving that young woman a new chance at life. The foundation is open for business and is already helping other drug users and addicts to get the help they need to change their lives, to turn their lives around. As a ruler she is by nature a delegator. She knows her limitations and she is limited in the finer points of business. She delegates those duties to others who are better suited to get the job done. But there are few people she trusts enough to help her out. One such individual is Ms. Anna Bowar. She currently finds herself sitting with Ms. Bowar out on this patio, overlooking the gorgeous scenery.

“It is beautiful out here, isn’t it Ms. Bowar?”

“It is indeed, your majesty.”

Chastity sighs. “Ms. Bowar, please…”

“I know, you are not fond of how I address you…Ms. Noel. But do understand I am only trying to help you. You are royalty and you need to make people respect you…and fear you.”

Chastity rolls her eyes. She knows Ms. Bowar means well, she is an advisor to Chastity and her recent advice, to be more aggressive, has seemingly paid off. She dominated Leviticus on Fever. But how much more aggressive does she need to be? She decides to change the subject.

“What about Bruce? Did you find him?”

“I did, my Queen,” she says. Chastity overlooks the royal reference. “I found him and informed him of the terms of employment.”

“And?”

“He has agreed to the terms.”

“Excellent.” Chastity says grinning from ear to ear. “It will be wonderful to have Bruce on staff again.”

“May I suggest, your majesty, that with the addition of Bruce to the staff that some remodeling would be necessary?”

“You’re right…” Chastity shakes her head “...but I don’t think it’s a good idea. My sister wouldn’t like the idea of remodeling.”

“Your sister?” Bowar sighs. “Forgive me, my Queen, but who cares what your sister thinks? You are the Queen, not her. And you should remind her of it by doing whatever you want, her wishes be damned.”

“Ms. Bowar…” Chastity begins but she is quickly cut off.

“Listen to me, I was very pleased with the aggression you showed against Leviticus on Fever.”

“You were pleased?! Ms. Bowar, I probably went too far. I may have given him a concussion.”

“Some people need strong discipline in order to learn their place. A clown like Leviticus is just that kind of person who needs to be disciplined. And you, your majesty, as the GCW Global Champion, if you want to remain champion you need to continue to be aggressive. And as a mother, if you want your daughter to obey you, you need to be aggressive. You need to remember who you are. You are a Queen. Everyone else is beneath you. The aggression you showed on Fever is the kind of aggression you need to survive Survival of the Fittest. You cannot survive if you show the kind of weakness you are showing today…with all due respect.”

Suddenly a fierce look overcomes Chastity. She stands up out of her chair and points to the ground. “On your knees, peasant!”

Ms. Bowar’s eyes grow wide. She quickly kneels in worship and bows her head in a sign of repentance. “Yes, my Queen…”

“Never EVER question my aggression again. Are we clear?”

“Yes, your majesty. Please forgive me.”

Chastity motions for her to rise. “You may rise, Ms. Bowar.” Ms. Bowar rises back to her feet. Chastity sighs deeply and shakes her head. “You’re right. I opened the eyes of the entire world on Fever. I put everyone on notice that I am no pushover. I cannot let up now. I must keep it up. And yes, I must continue to remind myself who I am.”

“What shall I do, my Queen?”

“Proceed with the plans as prescribed. Bring Bruce on board and make plans for the remodeling.”

Ms. Bowar arches a brow out of curiosity. “And what of your sister?”

“What about her?”

“Weren’t you concerned that she would not approve of the remodeling?”

“Oh Glory Braddock will most definitely have a problem with the remodeling. She may have a problem with a lot of my plans, come to think of it. But I don’t need Glory Braddock’s blessings for anything. In fact, I don’t plan to have anything to do with Glory Braddock ever again. But my little sister Lindsey…” Chastity smiles evilly “...she will readily bow to the wishes of her older sister. I will make certain of it.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”