admin
Site Admin

Vow of Chastity: 2

Post by admin » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:47 am

==========
London, England
Off Camera
==========

In the ring, in front of the fans, she is Julia Braddock, but here in the privacy of her own home, her kingdom if you will, she is Chastity Noel. And right now, Chastity Noel is quite proud of herself and her recent accomplishments. She is the GCW Global Champion, she is the proud owner of a charity that will help recovering addicts, and just overall her life is looking up. In fact, one such thing that has been looking up recently is her relationship with her sister, Glory Braddock. Over a year ago one might not have believed that the siblings would possibly have rebuilt the burnt bridges. But they are back on good terms. Still, being the sister of Glory Braddock isn’t all its cracked up to be. There are downsides.

Even that can be dealt with, in a manner of speaking. Chastity sits in her living room. Her adopted daughter is upstairs, asleep, and doesn’t realize they are about to have a visitor. Chastity looks at the clock on the wall. She smiles as she realizes that the time is drawing near. A few moments later she hears the doorbell ring. A wide grin forms upon the face of Chastity Noel. She knows that this is the arrival of her sister, and owner of GCW, Glory Braddock.

“Come in, dear sister.” Chastity shouts from the living room. She knows she does not have to unlock the door. Glory has a key. She hears the door unlock and then open. The door is heard shutting. Chastity waits patiently and hears footsteps approaching. Chastity rises up off of the sofa and turns around in time to see Glory Braddock entering the living room.

“There you are!”

“I’m not late am I?” Glory asks as she approaches Chastity. The sisters embrace in a tight hug. Chastity shakes her head upon breaking the embrace.

“You’re right on time.” Chastity leads Glory to the sofa. There both of them sit down.

“So what plans do you have for us tonight?” Glory asks grinning expectedly.

“Well I know of this nice place where we can go dancing. But first I figured we could catch up a little. How were the newest graduates of dad’s wrestling school?”

“Really good.” Glory says, nodding her head. “They all have a great brain for the business. Dad would have approved of them all.”

“Are you going to hook them up with any promotions you have ties to?”

“Most want to start slowly, on the independent circuits. But there are a few who want to kick start things fast and furious. I’ll put them in touch with GCW road agents, SCW road agents, and MWE road agents. They have a bright future ahead of them.”

“You do seem to have a great deal of sway, don’t you….Glory?” Chastity asks. Glory can sense that the last word was seemingly forced. She tilts her head and stares at her sister curiously.

“Is anything wrong, Chastity?”

“I don’t seem to think so. But you tell me, sis, is there anything wrong with how I have been conducting myself lately?” She smiles sincerely. “And I want honesty….Glory.”

Glory sighs and nods her head. “Well, I suppose I am a little concerned with your recent aggressiveness.”

“Aggressiveness?”

“Yes. You gave Leviticus a concussion. You tried to give Tiffany Manning a concussion. Your aggression has been so amped up you are even taking on two former World Champions on Fever. Is that wise so early before a title defense as difficult as the Scramble will be at Survival of the Fittest?”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m just suggesting that you should…tone it down a little.”

At that moment Chastity’s grin turns into a sneer. She shakes her head. “You do not have any room to tell me how to operate; I am the GCW Global Champion, not you. I can defend it how I see fit. And if I want to be a fighting champion and go against Marie and Powers, I will. Furthermore, you do not get to tell me what to do with my life, especially after what you did to try and end my career over a year ago.”

A wave of guilt washes across Glory’s face. She sighs. “I’m…I’m sorry, Chastity, I really am. But I thought…I thought we were past this? I thought you had forgiven me? You even told me that it was water under the bridge.”

“I did, but the problem is that I’m not entirely certain how sincere you are.” Chastity shakes her head. “And you want to know why I question your sincerity, Glory? I spoke with our Mother.”

“Aphrodite?” Glory asks. Chastity nods her head.

“Yes, that one. I know about the exchange you two had earlier this year. You apologized to her, you told her that everything you had done, all of the crimes you committed, including those you committed against me, was because you became a monster. And that monster was created when you kept pushing away your true feelings, when you tried to deny how you really felt about Aphrodite and me.”

“Right, but I am past that now. I created Lindsey Noel for you two.”

“Exactly, you created her FOR US…so you can still push away your true feelings.”

“But…” Glory sighs, she is frustrated, and near tears as the guilt is truly overwhelming “...I have to, the Board of Directors…”

“Ah, yes. Your Board of Directors. You have keep them happy. You are worried about what they would think. I can forgive you for putting on a show for the sake of the fans and the Board, I do the same. But be honest with yourself, are you still putting on a show for me and Mother? Because if you are, if you still deny your true feelings, then you will become that monster once more; the monster that hurt me.”

Chastity watches on as she reaches up and wipes a tear from her eye. She hands her a kleenex to wipe her face. “Thank you, Chastity. I’m sorry…I…”

“Don’t apologize. There’s no need to.” Chastity smiles warmly at her sister and takes her hands comfortingly. “Just be honest about your feelings. That’s all I ask.”

“My...my feelings?”

“Yes. In fact, let’s start with Aphrodite. What are your true feelings towards her?”

“...”

“It’s ok to be honest.”She says with a warm smile. “There’s no one here except us. And you can trust me. I won’t judge you. If you don’t love her then just say so…”

“Of course I love her!” Glory exclaims, wiping more tears.

“But in what way? You love your husband differently from how you love your children or your fan base.”

“I...respect her, I respect and obey her in the same way a child respects and obeys her parents...because she is my Mother. And I am her daughter. I love her because I am her youngest child.”

“Repeat that.” Chastity asks.

“I…” she gulps “...I am Lindsey Noel. I am your little sister, the youngest daughter of Aphrodite Noel. I love you, Chastity and I love our Mother.”

“See how easy that was?” She hugs Lindsey tightly. “But you should start acting like it more often. Mother believes you love her. But I was in doubt. I thought you were pushing family, your TRUE family, away for the sake of power and greed again. I don’t want to see us become enemies again, Lindsey.” Tears form in Chastity’s eyes now.

“I don’t want that, either.” Lindsey says, shaking her head. “You know I will do anything for you, for our family.”

“All I want is your support. That’s all. Just do me one favor…please continue to stay out of GCW business, ok? Anyone with half a brain knows that you are not giving me some unfair advantage in GCW. The fact that you don’t even show your face on tv is enough to discredit any claims by assholes like Adrian Waters. But please help me out by keeping away from GCW.”

“Of course.” Lindsey answers, nodding her head.

“I mean it.” Chastity insists. “I want to be a great Global Champion but I want to do it on my own, of my own merit, and based on my own skill and ability. I don’t want there to be any doubt or asterisks about my reign as champion.”

“You know it pains me to see the crap you go through as champion. I mean, it comes with the territory, you are the target now, you have what everyone wants. It hurts me to stand back and watch, and not do anything. But don’t worry, Chastity, I will let you fight your own battle.”

“Thank you, Lindsey.” She smiles. “Now lets go dancing, ok?”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”