Survival of the Fittest 2021

randy

Survival of the Fittest 2021

Post by randy » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 am

It’s a few hours before bell time in Los Angeles and people won’t even be allowed in the Staples Center for another hour ahead of tonight’s event GCW Survival of the Fittest. As the crowd continues to get larger and larger outside of the building there are several signs the have been brought with them by the fans showing support for their favorite GCW superstars, or in some cases showing how much they loathe various villains. There even looks like a couple of places where the fans might start to fight with each other. In fact, there is so much going on with the increasing mass of humanity waiting not so patiently to get inside that people don’t even notice that off not too far into the distant future was a woman alone, just watching them. With it almost dark outside already despite being the earlier evening hours, the woman’s identity as well as her proximity to the fans is almost completely hidden to fans even if someone were to notice her. When she speaks however, even in her currently hushed tone there is no doubt that this is Kelsai Adamson-Mason.

Kelsai: “There it is, the Staples Center. It’s a beauty no doubt. First opening on October 17th 1999, the Staples Center now houses several tenants, not the least of which are the Los Angeles Clippers and the much more famous not to mention much more successful Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association. I have been here several times in my life and if you like live sports or music, I believe that the Staples Center with it’s capacity around 20, 000 fans really is the best place to see an event. All things considered I don’t believe that there is a bad seat in the entire arena.

When I became a professional wrestler though is when I gained a different perspective of the Staples Center. I have wrestled here several times before, whether it be for a simple live event house show all the way up to a pay-per-view event like I would be competing in tonight. The crowd is so close to the action here, and top to bottom the arena is always filled with all of you, the GCW fans, wanting to make a memory to last a lifetime. Of course I have always had a relationship…”

Stopping to think for a moment, Kelsai reconsiders her words carefully.

Kelsai: “No, you could say that what I have with all of you is a love affair? Yes, that’s it, I have a love affair with you, all of the fans. So when I get to wrestle in a place as intimate as the Staples Center with the fans so close to me as I compete it is just special to me. I don’t just wrestle here, I perform and I don’t want to let any of you down when I perform. That is why the Staples Center will always be one of my favorite arenas to wrestle in, something that I have all of you to thank for.

There is another pause and for a moment we watch as the crowd becomes even larger, to the point that there might be an issue with so many people outside if someone doesn’t start letting people in soon. Watching all of the fans, Kelsai laughs ever so slightly, as not to be noticed.

Kelsai: “Yes there is something truly special in the bond that I have with all of you, and without question I am going to need all of that energy you can give to me tonight in just a little while now when I compete for the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship at Survival of the Fittest. What a match it is going to be too, six of us, the very best that GCW Livewire has to offer will compete in a match I have never been a part of before. It starts with two of us in the ring battling it out until 5 minutes has passed at which time another competitor will join the fray. This will continue with another person being added to the match every 5 minutes until all six of us have entered the ring. Then there will be a time limit during which anyone who scores a pinfall or a submission becomes the Global Heavyweight Champion. Once the time limit is up the person who is Champion at the time will leave the event the Global Heavyweight Champion.

But who does this unique match tend to favor out of the six of us, that is the question. It certainly doesn’t benefit the current Champion, Julia Braddock, because any champion’s advantage that she would normally have goes out the window in a match like this. And I couldn’t see where Travis Vessey or that rat bastard Adrian Waters would have any type of advantage when they will be carrying around substantially more body weight than any of us women involved. This will be an even greater problem the longer that the match goes on. Brittany Kayl might have a distinct advantage in a match like this, except for the fact that she still has Kellen Jeffries and what that coward did to her almost a year on the brain. She is so focused on him, that she will not see what is right in front of her.

That leaves Ms. Budde, a talent to be sure, but there is one thing that she has to deal with and that is me. See, I have competed with Ms. Budde before with a title on the line where there was more than one opponent involved. That night it was Ms. Budde, Alan Monroe, and myself vying for the GCW International Championship. Going into that match I was the reigning International Champion but I wouldn’t leave that way by the time that match was over. Ms Budde had pinned Alan Monroe, but that didn’t matter. I knew how a triple threat match worked beforehand and I knew that on that night I was out of luck.”

There is another pause.

Kelsai: “Ms. Budde had become the International Champion and although I have never admitted this before, I think it was in part because I underestimated her. Let me assure all of you though that will not be an issue this time around because I learned a valuable lesson that night and I underestimate Ms. Budde or anyone else for that matter again.

I came out here to L.A. on Monday, a whole week with no distractions, just be ready for tonight and believe me when I tell you that I am ready. All week I was talking the talk so to speak but now it’s time to walk the walk.

It’s time for me to become the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion.”

==

Katrina Lopez appears backstage in front of a camera. She grabs it and kneels down, looking into it. Over her shoulder, Trevor Cash is visible. Katrina's eyes pierce the screen as her face appears determined and a bit angry.

Katrina: Many people look at a match like Katrina Lopez versus Miss America and they say, what's the point? I could ask that, too. Somewhere in Tabitha Silverstone's mixed up mind she decided the two of us needed to be a part of this show. Why? It's unclear. Maybe she thought we both needed momentum after our recent losses. Neither America nor I are in the mix for any of the trophies that people wear on their waists. Their small tokens of personal validation. I used to be addicted to the idea of this. But I held the tag team titles. And do you know what I felt? Empty. Without purpose. The only validation I need is what I do in the ring and the destruction that is left behind as a result.

Katrina looks down in front of her and a smirk slowly creeps on to her face.

Katrina: Someone like Miss America is probably in need of this more than me. She has a lot to prove with her old partner running wild. Me? I have a lot to prove to her partner. D'Nae... she thought she was done with me. Putting me in her past. Well, that doesn't seem to be working out for her. I've already embarrassed her man. Now, I ruin the hope of her old friend. Everything America hopes she can accomplish is further away after this contest.

She looks up into the camera.

Katrina: I was very amused by the GCW polls. And what I said there is what I truly feel. Yes, people picked me in the end. I could care less. Again, the pathetic validation that people must require to feel better about themselves. I don't need that. I don't care about that poll. I care about America picking her teeth up off the mat. I want to break her spirit. And then, whether her friend D'Nae wins or loses, I full intend to return to making her life absolute hell. I'm not done with her. Not yet. And the fact that her friend is being fed to me...

Katrina turns and brings her had to her mouth as she lightly bites her knuckle. Her smile is evident.

Katrina: I have been held back far too long. They have kept me in the shadows to protect the ones they wanted to push, the ones they wanted the crowds to cheer. But I will be held back no longer. I will conquer America. And then... the rest of D'Nae's world. Rest easy, D'Nae. I put your friend to sleep tonight. And you can join her slumber later.

Katrina stares with a smile for a moment and then her expression turns angry and she slaps the camera downward and it crashes into static.

==

Miss America Vs Katrina Lopez

Miss America took the fight straight to Katrina in the early goings. Despite how the online poll turned out, the crowd in the arena was firmly behind Miss America. It was obvious by the way Miss America competed she had a lot to prove. Katrina did regain her barings. Miss America tried a springboard crossbody that resulted in Katrina side stepping at the last minute. Katrina quickly followed that up with a vicious punt kick to the ribs. While they were on the outside, Katrina had Miss America in a bearhug. She drove her straight into the turnbuckle a few times. Then she hoisted Miss America above her head, gorilla press style and flung her into the turnbuckle. Miss America was in clear pain. Despite that, Miss America kept fighting. Managed to lock in The American Dream at some juncture. Whether she thought she could tap out Katrina or she felt this would allow her time to heal from the damage done to the ribs, Katrina seemed to be fading, but Katrina did counter The American Dream eventually. Followed that up with a Gutbuster, followed by Night Night (Go to Sleep).

This wasn’t good enough for Katrina. She applied a move we haven’t seen her use, a Cross-Legged STF. Miss America was trapped in the middle of the ring. In pain due to the damage to the mid section. It was clear she couldn’t defend herself so the referee made the decision to call for the bell.

Winner: Katrina Lopez.

Katrina held onto the hold a little while longer. Looking into a nearby camera she screamed “This is for you D’Nae.” Finally she let go of the hold to a chorus of boos. The referee checked on Miss America as Katrina walked away satisfied with her handiwork.

==

[Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade are seen standing in an undisclosed backstage area, both dressed in their ring gear. Mara has a red and black “Rebuild the Machine” t-shirt while Siouxsie sports a black and white “Scream Machine World Tour 2022” t-shirt.]

Mara: Listen Alan Family, it makes sense. Me and Siouxsie have been doing this for a while. Even before Scream Machine was a thing, we’re not wide eyed, naive kids. Then and now. You and all of your stupid family see us and you see a chance to make a name for yourselves. If you come for anyone, you aim for the best. We’ve done the same our entire careers, our entire lives. Whoever they said were the best we lined them up in order and we went through them one by one. So you run in during our match. You laid us out. You’re feeling real good about yourselves, right?

[Mara doesn’t smirk. Instead her nostrils flare.]

Mara: We would respect it. But that wasn’t just anywhere you attacked us. You attacked us in my city. You motherfuckers came to San Fran and you picked a fight with us. Difference between us is we would tell those wrestlers at the top, to their faces, that we were coming for them. We didn’t have to sneak up on them.We’re so good as a team that we feel confident that every match we’re in, we should win. We don’t see sneak attacks. Your partners will tell you that even though they hate our guts. And we’ll get to them, don’t you worry. What you did Alan Family was declare war. You come to our territory and you leave us laying? I don’t know if you know who we are but you should know the last time you want to fuck with is Scream Machine.

[She shakes her head.]

Mara: I know we don’t have the tag team titles and I know if we did, you and your dumb ass family would have never ever thought about it. But because we don’t have the titles and because we’re back on the chase for the titles that we’re easy pickings. Not in a million fucking years. So now the past month we’ve been training and thinking about ripping limb from limb, going through every single one of you. Lester, Duke, Strawberry Shortcake Generva Allen, shit for brains Derek Powers. Maybe he’s no longer apart of it. He picked the right time. Because we’re just going to tell you now, no matter the result of this match, even if you waved the white flag after we kick your asses out there, we will still come after you. Because now it’s about sending a message. That’s what you guys wanted to do. Well since you don’t know who you’re dealing with, we’ll teach you that we’re as petty and as rough and vicious as anyone here.

[Mara pauses.]

Mara: But of course, it’s not just us. Me and Sio we’re teaming up. I don’t even have to hear anything from Kowloon but they’re just as hot as we are for you jumping in our match. So we’re on the same page and that’s all we need. And M.A.E.V.E., baby girl right? We didn’t get to figure out anything between you and me because of those pricks. That pissed me just as much as them thinking they can run through us. We were robbed of our first dance. John was just as pissed as I’m sure you were and I was. His two proudest students. When this is over, who knows when we’ll have a make good. Because me and Sio, we’re gunning for the Alan Family’s those tag titles, the main event. Civil War is coming up in two months and I’ll just tell the world now, either me or Siouxsie is winning that. We’re not making no bones about it. 2022, our goal is to be THE two best pro wrestlers in GCW as a tag team. Something no one has ever done. I don’t know where a match between you and me fit in M.A.E.V.E but one day it’ll happen. Until then, tonight, we take care of the business.

[Mara pauses again.]

Mara: As for the Tide!..It’s been too long. And I’ve missed punching both of you in the face. Lot has changed since that cage. We’re tougher, we’re better, we’re hungrier. We’re as motivated as we’ve ever been. When Wrestling’s Most Wanted beat us, it reminded us that while we’re close, we still have ways to go to get to where we want to be. And we didn’t make any excuses. These four months we’ve beaten our bodies, we’ve trained our asses off and we’ve gotten back to our basics. And we’re going to scrap and fight to get to the top. I honestly feel this is as good as we’ve ever been and for you two, for the Alan Family, that’s scary.

[She then stops, allowing Siouxsoe to speak.]

Siouxsie: The Alan Family, the Rising Tide, how quaint that we finally meet again Rising Tide and this is our chance to get a little revenge, how about that, I like revenge, you know who else likes revenge, Charles, but we don’t need to bring him up. Far as Kowloon go, you two just make sure that we get the piece of the Tide, I have a little bone to pick with them, so not really gonna lie here, this feels like a bit of a Redemption until we get our tag team titles back again.Some may feel like we are on some holding pattern, okay great, others may think that the time for Scream Machine is long gone, right? Nooooo…. Not even close! But that is alright, this is some cluster fuck ofr of a match that we will take advantage of and do our own little thing.

[Siouxsie chuckles some…]

Siouxsie: There comes a time in everyone’s life when something has to give, and yes you are getting philosophical Siouxsie here for a moment.because we have been through so much already. We lost the feud with Rising Tide, we lost the feud with Wrestling’s Most Wanted, we constantly find ourselves with the short end of the stick, making me wonder why we continue to push through, that is a simple question to answer really…. We will never stop and here is why, it’s not foolish pride or arrogance, we are fucking crazy and love it. Rising Tide especially for over a year have been going around talking about how great they are and so much better than us, okay…. okay ,,,, you had your time, now we are taking it back and as for The Alan Family? You two are so annoying, we are just kicking your asses for the hell of it!

[Pausing, Siouxsie grabs Charles holding him in her arms…]

Siouxsie: Charles wanted me to finish with this…. Survival of the Fittest? We will REFUSE…. RESIST and RECLAIM it all while holding the four of your heads as trophies. Kowloon, don;t fuck this up.

[Siouxsie doesn;t say another word and walks off leaving Mara with a smirk on her face before she follows behind.]

==

Alexander Jones vs Arcadia Chavez

The bell rang. Arcadia smiled at Alexander. The former track athlete didn’t come to make friends. He used the height and strength advantage he has over Arcadia to rag doll her around the ring the first minute or so into the match. He dropped down to the mat to perform push ups, showing off his stamina. To this, Arcadia skips around him in a very childlike manner. This doesn’t faze Alexander at all. He clotheslines her down. He performs a couple belly to belly over head suplexes once again showing off his strength. He turns his back to Arcadia, playing to the crowd, showing he doesn’t have any reason to be worried. But Arcadia proves him wrong, while he was playing to the audience she crawled over to him, sinking her teeth into his calf. This earned a yell from him. He recoiled back. He looked pissed. Arcadia smiled. Arcadia used his frustration to evade his aggressive attacks. She managed to get in some solid shots. Even taking the man down. She could only net a count of one. Once Alexander gained the advantage again with a snap powerslam, he was back in the driver's seat. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he applied a Guillotine choke.

She didn’t tap out, she passed out. The referee called for the bell.

Winner: Alexander Jones

After the match, Alex’s friend Brodie slides into the ring. He kicks Arcadia in the ribs a couple times. Pulls her up by the hair. Lifts her above his head. Walking over to the ropes he tosses her out the ring. She crashes down to the mat hard, earning an “oooooooooooooo” from the crowd. He dusts his hands off. Walks over to Alexander. Both men nod to each other, the boos increasing. Both men exit the scene as the scene fades backstage.

==

[The sound of static can be heard and seen on the screen.]

[We cut to a shot of the three members of Kowloon, sitting on a flight of stairs in an undisclosed location. Savino is wearing a black and yellow "Kowloon" hoodie with black jeans; M.A.E.V.E. wears a yellow t-shirt, black overalls. Akeem has a red Addias fleece jacket with matching sweatpants.]

Savino: Year's almost over. This one went quick. That's how it goes. days goes by. Months goes by. When you in the grind, they just all bleed into each other. But we had a good year. M.A.E.V.e won a scrap. Me and Keem won at Resurrection. We had some highs. Some lows. I got tackled off stage into bunch of tables. We earned respect long the way.

Akeem: I got screwed over too.

[Both Savino and M.A.E.V.E look over at him.]

Akeem: Tag scraps should have been ours. Should have won the Heritage scrap and then Kellen jumps in and drops me and he wasn't even in the match. Chantelle and Powers knew what was up and they had to cheat. Then Derek knew that Heritage belt was mine and he had to cut corners too.

Savino: I feel you. They feel you, Keem. They know what you put into this. 2022 we all have goals we pushing for. We're not satisfied with what we've done because there were chances, moments where we could have had an even better short. But losses are just lessons. We learned this year. But we won too and we here. And we got people's attention. Alan Family, we got yours. Month ago, me and M.A.E.V.E. We're home. And we're fighting Scream Machine. We prepared for Scream Machine. We know their positions as two of the best in GCW. And because we got your eyes and your ears and your attention, hit the ring and you laid us out. You made a statement.

[M.A.E.V.E is seen giving the camera a death glare.]

Savino: We heard the message. We felt it. And we remembered for the last month because where we come from, that's a receipt on yo ass. And tonight, it's time to collect, Alan Family. No debts go unpaid round here. I would have thought by now that you've would have known we are not the ones but what I say about lessons? Tonight we're giving the lessons. We're on yo ass Alan Family. And we know you teaming with the Tide as well. Me and Keem saw them at Resurrection. Those two have honor. They have respect and I have nothing but respect for how carry business. But I got through them then and I have full faith that we can do it again. All the Alan Family needs was turn enemies into partners. Scream Machine. Kowloon. Bay Area stand up. Tonight, you see excellence. Don't beg for mercy, Alan Family. Once you put hands on us, that no longer became an option. We're on your ass.

[The camera lingers for a while, with the Kowloon trio saying nothing until M.A.E.V.E. speaks.]

M.A.E.V.E: Mara. We fight tonight. But don't forget, I want your head.

[The scene then finishes]

==

Backstage, we find Duke Michaels and Lester Sampson, the aptly-named 'Devastation'... pacing around the Alan Families locker-room like a pair of angry tigers. Tonight, they find themselves in a situation not of their own choosing. They have to 'join forces', as it were, with The Rising Tide... to face both Scream Machine and Kowloon in an eight-person tag-match. Needless to say, they're not happy with the situation... they would rather beat up all three teams, not have to team with one of them!

At that moment, Geneva Alan enters the locker-room. She has a match of her own tonight on Survival of the Fittest... she goes head to head with D'Nae Moore, the Heritage Champion, in a match to unify her North American Title, and Moores Heritage Title. The stakes have never been higher... this isn't a simple title defense, she could walk out of the show a unified champion. Or... Moore could be the one who walks out a champion. One way or another, things will not the be the same after tonight.

Duke: Where's the boss lady?

Geneva: Hmm? Oh... she had to take a call. In the meantime, she wanted me to go over our plans for tonight. You two... I know that you don't like the situation that you're in, but for tonight, work together with The Rising Tide. Do what you do best, and brutalize Scream Machine and Kowloon. There'll be other days you can fight The Rising Tide... but not tonight, understand?

Duke and Lester reluctantly nod their heads.

Duke: What about you? You got a big match yourself!

Geneva: You're right... this?

Geneva slaps the North American Title on her shoulder.

Geneva: I could possibly lose my North American Title tonight. I've thought about it these past few weeks, and only one thought runs through my mind... failure is not an option. I COULD lose my title... but I won't. I will beat D'Nae Moore tonight, I will unify her Heritage Title with my North American Title! I am better than her, I know it, and I will prove it to her and everyone else!

Jennifer Alan walks in.

Jennifer: Sorry about that, had some business to conduct. Are you all ready for tonight?

Duke: Lester and I are. We'll work with those two clowns... tonight. After that? All bets are off!

Jennifer: Good. I know you're ready for tonight, Geneva... make me proud.

Geneva: I always do, Aunt Jennfer. Tonight, I defeat D'Nae Moore and Unify two titles.

Jennifer: Then I don't need to say anything more. Do what you all do best.

==

Scream Machine/Kowloon vs The Alan Family/Rising Tide.

After the way the Shotgun/Livewire Supershow ended, there was one sensible way this match could begin. Scream Machine, M.A.E.V.E and Savino took the fight straight to The Alan Family as they made their entrance down the ramp. The Riding Tide took a moment to join the fray. All four teams brawled outside the ring. Referees and security finally decided to react, separating everyone. Usually situations like this before the bell would result in a no contest/the match being thrown out. Not tonight. Once things got settled, everyone in position, Mara started off the match for her side. Hugo from the other side kicked things off, officially.

Mara and Hugo resumed their rivalry. Nothing fancy. Shots were levied. War ensued. Sio tagged herself in, she took her run at Hugo. Later in the battle, Bash blindtagged himself in. Mara stepped in. Hugo didn’t leave the ring. Both teams went at it without caring about the referee’s authority. To make things more chaotic, M.A.E.V.E and Savino went straight for Lester and Duke. Try as they might, The Alan Family overpowered them.

When things calmed down, it was Bash and Sio (legal the whole time), as the only two people in the ring. Bash eventually made the tag to Duke. All 6’9 of him towered over Sio. Try as she might, Duke was too fresh, too strong to be moved. The Rising Tide/Alan Family team took turns beating up Sio. Kept her on their side of the ring. She scraped and clawed relentlessly. To no real avail. An opening to make itself known when Sio connected with a sitout facebuster on Bash. She tagged in Savino. Bash made the tag to Duke.

Mara went straight for Hugo, neutralizing him. Sio had enough fight left in her to cut off Bash.

Savino went straight for Duke. Opted to use his speed, agility, overall aggressiveness to maintain some semblance of an edge on the much taller man. M.A.E.V.E came from outta nowhere with a missile drop kick. Before Lester could assist his partner, Savino was quick to meet him with a shoulder tackle that knocked him off the apron, his momentum carrying him into the barricade. Savino went to the top rope, left off, connecting with a body spash to keep Lester down for a little longer. Duke was starting to tire a little. The referee tried to get M.A.E.V.E out the ring. This gave Savino a chance to slide back in with a distracted Duke and bring him down with a chop block.

On the outside, Scream Machine and Rising Tide continued to battle on the outside, they took their fight into the crowd leaving The Alan Family and Kowloon alone.

The closing of the match came when M.A.E.V.E tried a top rope splash on Duke. He caught her. Walked over to the ropes to toss her to the outside. A huge thud can be heard. Savino tried jumping Duke from the back, but he was cut off by Lester who folded Savino in half with a spear. Lester and Duke dropped Savino with the powerbomb/chokeslam combo they call Armedegon Unleashed. Duke pinned Savino.

Pinfall was academic.

Winners: The Alan Family/Rising Tide.

The Alan Family stayed long enough for the referee to raise their hands. With the job done, Lester and Duke left the ring. Still unpinned. Still dominant. Can these big boys be stopped?

==

(In the Backstage area, Ms. Budde is getting herself all glammed up and ready for the Scramble match and the right to walk out as the Global World Champion, the title that was taken from Lenore Price-Mason by Julia Braddock. In her black and red gear, she turns looking beautiful as ever…)

Ms. Budde: I like scrambles, with home fries, peppers, onions, sausage, cheese and a little of Grannie Mae’s famous gravy. I’m not here to have breakfast, I am here to stop Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Travis Vessey, Adrian Waters, Brittany Kayl and ofc course the current Global Champion who stole the title from my best friend, Lenore Price-Mason and walk out as the Global Champion, but yes, I know I’m the underdog sugar plum, me, the underdog which really is a testament to the talent there and yes, I haven’t been very vocal since Lenore left, the HERstory Makers are pretty much dead, so it is just me while Isabella Parker does her thing, I respect that. But now that you know my stance, a match like this is absolutely crazy. I could become the Global Champion on multiple occasions and then still not walk out with the title, that definitely is one way of really teasing someone…. How mean.

(Ms. Budde chuckles a little…)

Ms. Budde: I can tell you this much, I plan on hurting a lot of people, because I have gotten away from what brought me to the dance in the first place, my ruthless and sadistic demeanor that leads to actions which speak louder than words. Look, I know what I need to do, and how to get there. The question now is, how will this end? How will it all come to pass? Maybe I am tired of being a lady and I just need to be the bitch that everyone knew who Hannah Budde was. I am not very appreciative of how my career has gone since losing my championship. Of course, an idiot Powers took it away and I must live that, but I don’t need to allow it to define me. Kelsai is a little nut case, she has potential but a very confused young lady. Travis is a hall of famer that I have already defeated but even Lenore respected him, and he has mine. Brittany Kayl is a blowhard, a self-entitled little twat who believes the world owes her everything. Adrian Waters is a man that has been at the cusp of everything waiting to break through and could this be it? And Julia Braddock?

(She chuckles some before her demeanor changes very quickly…)

Ms. Budde: You are the reason Lenore is not here, and I take that very personally, muffin top. Out there I am going to make sure that even if I do not walk out of that match Champion? That I will pin your shoulders to the mat and take the title away from you long as it takes and kick your fucking head off. My name is Hannah Budde and it’s about time that all of you start realizing it. Because CLASS IS NOW IN SESS…..

(Ms. Budde stops and looks as someone enters her room, turning she tilts her head not believing who it was, shocked even….)

Ms. Budde: …. Why are you here?

(Fade to Black.)

==

Earlier in the Day
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is walking into the Staples Center surrounded by security andher manager, Marisol Vilaro, are holding shopping bags.

Marisol Vilaro:I must admit, Rodeo Drive was much more fun than I expected.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I would say so. You cleaned up very well today.

Marisol Vilaro:I really did. But after a fun day shopping it is time to get down to business.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You’re right, Mari. This Leviticus might actually have some kind of talent.

Danielle and Marisol look at each other then roll their eyes.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I can appreciate your confidence in yourself but let’s just call this what it is. You’re a cult leader and as we all know cult leaders have their heads so far up their asses they don’t really know what the truth is. Which is why everything you have said or thought about me is utterly wrong except for the fact that you are lusting after me. You can thank my good genetics and my personal trainer, Marisol.

Marisol Vilaro:#VilaroSystem.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We all know you are the younger brother of GCW royalty and things have come relatively easily for you around here but that ends here and now that you are stepping into the ring with me. I didn’t come to GCW to play second fiddle to anyone. I not only want and need to ultimately become GCW World Champion but I will become GCW World Champion. I am not going to let the likes of you from the trajectory to become World Champion. Which is why I’ll not only survive our match but I’ll thrive and show all of you I am the fittest one to ever walk into GCW.

Marisol and Danielle walk away.

==

(The scene cuts backstage where we see the reigning MWE Chicago Way champion, GCW's most hated, Andrew Raynes,looking prepared and confident going into his title match. This was his opportunity to truly showcase his repertoire and put two companies back on notice. What was more important to him though was the idea that Gabriela was now fully invested in this match, which would play to the strength of Andrew, a carrot he was more than willing to dangle out there to get what he wanted.)

Andrew: You're pathetic.

I always knew you never understood the severity of this match, why you thought you were simply going to be able to move away from this after it was done. You continued to believe that what you had done was noblez to interfere in my business and save your friend from what was going to happen to her. This was going to be nothing but a blow off match for you, go through the motions and how that somehow you can get lucky maybe and squeak out a win to shut me up. I wanted a way to make this matter to you beyond what you hoped it would be, I knew that you wouldn't take this seriously…

..then i was given a gift, and you couldn't wait to jump all over it.

When I won the Chicago Way championship, I was looking for ways to elevate this championship. I needed to find a way that I could send a message that would make people understand the true aura behind the embracer of hate. I wanted people to see this belt over my shoulder or around my waist and come have the stones to take it from me. Something far beyond simply pandering to a bunch of wannabes on twitter, I want people to watch what I do and rise to the occasion to be the next one up.

Just look how quickly you changed your time when you knew I'd put this up.

(Andrew smirks as he pats his championship belt.)

Andrew: Don't fool yourself, Tabitha didn't just come up with that out of the blue, I was the one who wanted to put it on the line because MWE wants to showcase the champion that's going to elevate them. Cam anyone else in MWE say they're willing to defend their belt outside the company?

I highly doubt it.

It was so pathetic to see how quickly you piped up, realizing that you had a chance to take hold away from me. You act immediately like you were invested the whole time and have the nerve to actually believe you can beat me.

I needed you to give a shit, Gabby, because it makes it more fun for me when I take it all away from you.

It's the type of shit that makes me the most hated in this company, because I want you to have that belief that you can win, I need you to be prepared to throw everything at me in order to take something that matters to me. Your overconfidence, since the title was announced, has only made the joy of defending this belt even better. I want the beloved Gabriela Austin to rally everyone around her, show everyone that she's going to be the one to dethrone me. The very thought of you being rewarded for your messing is downright laughable.

I'm going to show you why.

(Andrew holds the belt in one hand, extending it outwards towards the camera.)

Andrew: Because Gabriela, this isn't about you, this isn't about your road to the Chicago way championship and your noble cause. This is about me showcasing the true power of hate and sending a message not only as the most hated in GCW, but to everyone over in Millennium Wrestling Enterprise, Riot; Millennium and the academy superstars just who I am and what's to come as I defend this belt.

I'm going to show everyone how I make this belt worth coming after without having to pander online in order to get a worthy challenger. I'll demonstrate why you wanna come after me but I promise you this, you better come prepared because I'm not fucking around because hate never sleeps.

I will do whatever it takes to defend this and I do not care what you think about it. I don't care about your well being or anything else because I will continue to defend this title and i don't care who it is that wants to take this from me, i will show each of you that hate is the new Chicago way

And still champion

Because hate never sleeps!

(Andrew smirks as he walks off)

==

MWE Chicago Way Championship
Falls Count Anywhere

Gabriela Austin vs. Andrew Raynes (champion)
[In an unusual twist, and an opening of doors if you will, another company’s championship would be on the line. Andrew Raynes defending the MWE Chicago Way Championship against Gabby Austin. Gabby knew she had to strike first and she did by avoiding a clothesline and following up with a pele kick, a dropkick, and then a superkick that sends Raynes tumbling to the outside. Gabby with a plancha over the top rope and onto Raynes taking him down again. Gabby reaches underneath the ring and produces a Singapore cane. She blasts Andrew in the head and ribs several times. She drops the cane and reaches back underneath the ring and finds a steel chair. She goes for Raynes head but he superkicks the chair back into her face. With Gabby down and Andrew trying to recover the fans come alive as a new sight emerges…none other than Kimberly Williams. The self-declared Queen of the Death Match is bringing her Dalek that has a shopping cart full of deadly items dragging behind it. Kim then leaves the Dalek and the shopping cart full of weapons behind for Andrew and Gabby to utilize.]

[Raynes saw this and shrugs. He reaches into the cart and finds a…plushie cat? Obviously not soft plushie, as Raynes finds it heavy…slamming it against the steel barricade confirms that the plush cat is stuffed with lead weights. Raynes sees Gabby coming and he hits her in the gut with the cat. He hits her in the back with the cat. Raynes reaches into the cart and finds a staple gun. He staples Gabby’s forehead. He hits her with the staple gun. He pulls her up but Gabby lands a low blow out of desperation. Austin slams Andrew’s head against the Dalek. Gabby with a knee strike knocking Andrew down. Gabby pulls a framed picture of Tabitha Silverstone out of the shopping cart. Gabby smashes the picture over Raynes’s head. Gabby covers but Andrew kicks out at two.]

[Gabby reaches into the shopping cart and finds a barbed wire bat. She turns and starts targeting Raynes. Andrew with a drop toe hold onto Gabby sending her face first onto the steel steps. Andrew gets the barbed wire bat and blasts her in the head with it. He covers but Gabby kicks out. Andrew rolls her back into the ring. He goes back to the shopping cart and finds a bag. He brings it into the ring and pours the contents out onto the canvas…broken glass and thumb tacks! He intends to curb stomp Gabby. He takes a running start but she avoids contact and then delivers a flapjack instead, sending Raynes face first into the glass and tacks. Gabby with a running clothesline sending herself and Andrew over the top and to the outside. She takes Andrew and smashes him head first against the Dalek over and over again like a mad woman. What she doesn’t realize is Andrew is going for the Dalek’s pistol. He takes aim…Ghost pepper hot sauce first out of the pistol and into the eyes of Gabby Austin! Raynes produces a table wrapped in barbed wire. He sets it up. Gabby, still blinded, turns around into Hate Never Sleeps through the barbed wire table! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL MWE Chicago Way Champion: Andrew Raynes

==

[The lights go dark in the arena as all attention goes to the tron above. The screen goes white before it abruptly shows Aia! The crowd grasps a bit as this pre-recorded video takes place in an undisclosed building. Aia is seen wearing a black jacket with a Yankees baseball cap. As expected, she speaks in her native language.]

Aia: Surprise!

[She is heard chuckled.]

Aia: Konbawa, G.C.W. I hope you remembered me. Aia.

[She bows.]

Aia: It's been a while since I've seen you. My excursion ended at Resurrection and unfortunately, I was defeated Kelsai Adamson Mason. She is a worthy, capable opponent and when I left that night, it motivated me to return home and work even harder. As you can see, I am now a champion.

[She flashes her white championship belt, who she now shows on screen.]

Aia: My GCW experience was something that I will always carry. I feel nothing but strong memories of my time there. I was told that at the beginning of the year, GCW is coming here for two months. So I had Mr. Cash talk to those in power and I'm hear to announce that when GCW comes to Japan, I will return.

[The crowd is heard cheering while Aia continues speaking.]

Aia: I learned a lot from my time in CW and I've learned even more since. And this is the perfect opportunity for myself to show the world what new tricks that I have picked up. So get ready GCW. From January to the end of February, I will be back and I want to take on the strongest GCW has to offer. I promise this time that I will go without a defeat. GCW, next month, it's time to play.

Ci vediamo presto, GCW.

[She takes off her cap.]

Jaaaaaa-na!

[And then the video ends and the crowd cheers shortly after.]

==

Backstage we find The Sultan of Social Media, The Titan of Twitter, the self-proclaimed Most Loved Man on the Planet Leviticus pacing back and forth in anticipation of his match tonight against Danielle Page. A sadistic smirk is etched across the face of The Man of a Thousand Nicknames.

“The Book of Leviticus, chapter twenty four: ‘Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them.’” The Maharajah of Marketing stops pacing and turns to face the camera. He points a finger at the camera.

“You, my little diamond princess, are a blasphemer! And don’t go feigning innocent with me, young lady. I think everyone knows that you are a blasphemer. After all, would Your Righteous Savior lie? Would The Emperor of Entrepreneurship tell a falsehood?” He shakes his head. “No, I wouldn’t. Everything I say is the damned gospel and everyone knows it. Especially you, Miss Page.”

He chuckles. “See, you have been riding high on a wave of momentum, a falsely created narrative of your greatness based upon weak willed opposition. And based upon that false narrative you have now blasphemed by crowning yourself as the Diamond Princess and the next big thing of Global Championship Wrestling.”

The Master Media Mogul pats himself on the chest. “I am the gate keeper, damn you! You do not get to achieve your goals until you go through me! As I told you on Fever…assuming you were paying attention that is…I can be either a star maker or a career killer. Tonight, by defeating me, your star will be born here in GCW. But if you fail, if you fall short, then what happened to so many others before you will happen to you as well.”

St. Levi shakes his head. “Your career will be DONE! It will be over, courtesy of The Nova Wonder Killer!” He winks at the camera.

“See you in the ring, toots.”

==

Danielle Page Vs Leviticus
[The Maharajah of Marketing starts off by showing off some of various “new items for sale” such as “Danielle Page: The Movie” and “Danielle Page: The Video Game”. The Diamond Princess isn’t impressed. But impressing her wasn’t the purpose. Distraction was and it worked as Leviticus gets thumb to the eye followed up by a roundhouse kick. Leviticus with a body slam, a snap suplex, and then a natural selection. Leviticus covers but Page kicks out. St. Levi with a body slam followed up by Doomsday Prophecy. The cover but again Page kicks out. Captain Capitalism sets her up for The Book of Levi but she fights out of it with an enziguri. Page with a spinning heel kick, an axe kick, and then a claymore kick. She covers but Levi kicks out. Page with a bulldog takedown followed by The Bling Lock. Levitcus reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Page turns him over into a Texas Cloverleaf. The Most Loved Man on the Planet reaches the ropes after about forty seconds. Page goes for The Princess Kick but Levi catches the foot, spins her around, and connects with The Book of Levi. Captain Capitalism pulls Page up and drops her with Righteous Cleansing. The cover but Page shockingly kicks out! Levi sets her up for another Righteous Cleansing but she counters with the Princess Kick. Page with Diamonds Are Forever. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Danielle Page

==

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her and she’ll tell you all about it) Janice King. To her left stands Blair McBride and Karen McBride. To Janice’s right stands Melanie McBride. Karen and Melanie are dressed in matching wrestling gear and they have their GCW Global Tag Team Championship title belts with them.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time are the reigning GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Melanie and Karen McBride, The McBride Corporation, along with their sister, serving a managerial role tonight, Blair McBride. Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Blair: It is your pleasure, Janice. Of course The McBride Corporation is always busy, always preparing for the next challenge, or next conquest, but we can always make time for an interview.

Janice: Great. But uh, after your victory over Fabulous to retain the GCW Global Tag Team Championship at the Supershow, do you think you have finally silenced your critics? Do you think you are finally being taken seriously as a legitimate tag team champion?

Blair chuckles.

Blair: That’s the problem, isn’t it Janice? No one took us seriously. Rising Tide didn’t take us seriously, we beat them. The Alan Family didn’t take us seriously, we beat them. The Sovereign didn’t take us seriously, we beat them. Fabulous didn’t take us seriously, we beat them. As far as Livewire goes, I think it is pretty safe to say that we have run out of teams to beat. Silverstone had to throw together a couple of singles wrestlers to challenge The McBride Corporation. Now don’t get me wrong, both Dianna Kruse and Livvie Nelson are supremely talented as individuals. They are both former singles title holders. But they have just had a handful of tag team matches and are immediately thrust into the heat of battle against the very best tag team on Livewire?

Melanie: And that’s not us underestimating them, Janice. It is just simple fact. They are great as individual wrestlers, and already they are a good tag team…but they are facing the very best tag team in the world right now. Will it be a good match? Of course. Will the fans get a great show? Damn right they will. But will Livvie and Dianna beat The McBride Corporation? Absolutely not.

Karen pats her tag team title belt.

Karen: We busted our asses for far too long to lose them to a pair of throw together singles superstars. You see, Janice, people no longer underestimate us. We have finally made believers out of the tag team division. But Livvie and Dianna, they are too new to tag team wrestling to know just what the hell they have gotten themselves into. Tonight we are going to march down to that ring and educate them on what tag team wrestling is all about.

Janice has the microphone taken from her by Blair.

Blair: The hostile takeover has only just begun. Do you think Livvie and Dianna will stop us? They won’t. And if you think we are going to be content with just what we have accomplished then you are wrong. The McBride Corporation will dominate tonight, tomorrow, the next day, we will win more and more gold, and we will take over this company.

==

Global Tag Team Championships.
Dianna Kruse and Livvie Nelson Vs The McBride Corporation (champions)

[Dianne and Karen start out with a test of strength. They are fairly evenly matched at first but Karen starts to get the best of it, when Dianna knees her in the gut and then throws a few forearm shivvers and European uppercuts. Kruse with an arm ddt and then an arm bar. Karen reaches the ropes. Kruse whips Karen into her and Livvie’s corner. Kruse tags out to Livvie. Dianna and Livie with a double suplex to Karen. Livvie covers but Karen kicks out. Livvie goes for a superkick but Karen catches the foot and counters with an exploder suplex. Karen with a huge spinning spine buster to Nelson. Karen tags out to Melanie. Karen and Melanie connects with Blood is thicker than Water. Melanie covers but Livvie kicks out. Melanie with an anaconda vice. Livvie reaches the ropes. Melanie whips Livvie into the ropes. Kruse blind tags herself in. Melanie with a handspring elbow to Livvie. Melanie turns around into a huge lariat from Kruse. Dianna with a shoulder breaker and then an arm ddt. Kruse applies an arm bar. Melanie reaches the ropes. Kruse with Gloria. The cover but Karen breaks it up. Dianna sets up for another Gloria but Melanie counters into Evolution. Melanie tags out to Karen. Karen in with a jumping knee strike. Karen whips Kruse into the ropes. Livvie blind tags in. Karen with a bicycle kick sending Dianna to the outside. Melanie runs off the ring apron and cannonballs herself onto a rising Kruse. Meanwhile Livvie strikes from behind with a springboard spinning heelkick to Karen McBride. Livvie with a superkick. Livvie connects with a moonsault and a cover but Karen kicks out just in time. Livvie goes for a shining wizard but Karen avoids it. Karen locks in White Collar Crime. Dianna breaks it up. Melanie in with a springboard forearm smash taking out Dianna again. Karen tags out to Melanie. Karen and Melanie with Flight of the Valkyrie to Livvie. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW Global Tag team Champions: The McBride Corporation

==
Steve: So...

Derek: So...

Steve: Two or three minutes?

Derek: Come on, bro, you know me! I'll have to do a little posing in-between beating Rayola Davine pillar to post So... two minutes, thirty seconds!

The brothers stare at each other for a few moments... then break up, cackling like hyenas.

Steve: But seriously, Derek, tonight is your night! Unifying the International and X-Division Titles... pretty big deal there, brother of mine!

Derek: Yeah, Steve, tonight is another big chapter in my wrestling story! I've been a two-time Heritage Champion, current International Champion, and soon to unify two belts! Tonight is gonna be a big night for The Powers Dynasty, bro... I feel it!

Steve: Now, Now, Derek, Rayola Davine won't be that eeeeeeeaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry! I can't finish that sentence!

Derek: She actually thinks she has a chance against me... is she touched in the head? I'm a Powers, I'm Elite, she's a nobody! You know, I remember a little over a month ago, before that tag-match we were involved in with her... she had the audacity to say who could take us serious with our last names? We're Powers, we own it, we're PROUD of our last names! Her? She's 'Davine' alright..a a 'Davine' loser! Yeah, she's got that X-Division Title... but not too much longer! She's gonna have to say ' bye bye' to it, because I'm beating her and unifying our belts!

Steve: Don't let her get you, bro... our family? We're a Family of Champions? What does her family have to be proud of?

Derek and Steve think about it.

Derek: No clue.

Steve: Me neither.

Derek: But hey, tonight? Tonight, she gets to make some history... as the loser in this unification match! She should be... sorta... proud of that! However, at the end of the day, that's all she'll be... a footnote of history, in the Book of Powers!

==

The scene comes up backstage with Roderick Osborn standing by.

Roderick Osborn: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest, the X-Division champion, the "Devil's Angel", Rayola Davine!

Rayola steps forward with the X-Division title over her shoulder and a smile on her face. Her wings flutter a little behind her and she shakes his hand.

Roderick Osborn: Thank you for this. Rayola, tonight you are going against Derek Powers, the very successful International champion-

Rayola Davine: Gee, rub it in.

Roderick Osborn: -and to be fair your star does seem to be on the rise. So what are your thoughts going into that match?

Rayola Davine: Derek is a powerhouse and a cunning man. There's no denying, as you said, the success he's had. Of course, that's relative considering his tendency to use less than moral tactics. And he thinks he deserves to be the one to unify the two belts?

Roderick Osborn: That is, of course, the goal in the match. Who will be the one to do it? Obviously, you believe you will.

Rayola Davine: Let me put this in another way: if it were up to some fascist, is there any way we could unite the entire world? Or if it's a leader who's stern, but compassionate and allows the people to live as they want, who would be the first to get the support of more of the population? You don't bring about unity with tricks and misdirection, you give everything straight up, you lay your cards on the table and you do everything that you yourself are capable of within the rules.

Rayola takes in a breath as she looks at the title on her shoulder.

Rayola Davine: What I went through, not just to win, but to earn this title, I'm not ready to hand it over to anyone, least of all anyone with the last name Powers. The International X-Division needs a leader who goes forth in honor and pride and does everything that is best for the business and the people who pay to watch us do what we do.

Rayola holds the title up slightly.

Rayola Davine: And given the choice between the two, I'm pretty sure the fans want someone they can trust to lead this division. We aren't just talking about someone who can talk a big game, but can back it up, no fancy tricks except her own skills, no tactics that will hurt her record, just plain competition. That's Davine!

Rayola gives a wink to Roderick who nods his thanks as Rayola turns away and heads off. The scene fades out on Rayola walking down the hall alone with her wings unfurled behind her.

==

International/X-Division Championship Unification Match
Derek Powers (International) Vs Rayola Divine (X-Division)

[Rayola strikes first, fast, and furious with a spinning heel kick, a dropkick, and a shining wizard. Derek rolls to the outside to stop the momentum. Steve Powers is there to help his brother but he isn’t much help. Rayola with a suicide dive leap over the top rope and she takes out both Steve and Derek. Rayola pulls Derek up and rolls him back into the ring. Derek distracts the referee allowing Steve to grab Rayola from behind and throw her face first into the steel ring post. Derek goes out after Rayola and delivers a spine buster on the outside. Powers rolls Rayola back into the ring. Derek with an abdominal stretch. Derek holds onto the hold for nearly a minute before changing into a pump handle slam. He covers but Divine kicks out at two. Derek with The Powers To Be. The cover but Rayola just barely gets her shoulder up before the three. Derek applies a neck vice. Rayola fights her way to her feet. Derek switches to a side headlock. Rayola breaks it with three elbows to the gut. She hits the ropes but Derek connects with Winning Smile. The cover and it would have been a three had Rayola not gotten her foot on the bottom rope. Derek sets Rayola up for The Absolute Submission but Rayola counters by kicking him in the ass, the force of the kick sending him shoulder first into the steel ring post. Derek staggers out of the corner into a roundhouse kick from Divine. Rayola with a ddt. Rayola with a Sunspot and the cover but Derek kicks out at two. Rayola with Needle and Thread. Rayola with a split legged moonsault for the cover but Steve Powers puts Derek’s foot on the bottom rope. Rayola with a plancha over the top taking out Steve Powers. She grabs the ring bell and blasts Steve with it in the head to make sure he is out of commission for the duration. She goes back into the ring but unfortunately Derek has had plenty of time to recover and he drills her with another Winning Smile. He covers and almost gets a three but Rayola gets a shoulder up just in time! Derek is stunned and starts arguing with the referee. This gives Rayola time to recover. Derek goes back to Rayola and sets her up for The Powers Driver. Rayola fights out of it and then connects with a Rayn-Bow…Derek stays on his feet…a second straight Rayn-Bow and Derek falls! Rayola goes up top and connects with Divine Ray! The cover…1…2…3!
WINNER and Unified International/X-Division Champion: Rayola Divine

==

The KAYL-TV logo plays on the screen - although this logo is augmented with a crown on the “T”. As the scene fades up, we find ourselves not in a high-tech studio as we have come to expect, but rather in a media throne room. Along the walls are banners of the best moments of Brittany Kayl, with the grandest behind the throne - her raising the GCW World Championship. Footprints approach the scene with Brittany’s voice heard…

Kayl: “I want you all to know that what I have done, I did for you.”

A chuckle can be heard.

Kayl: “I did everything you wanted of me. I overcame the odds. I rose through the Chamber, falling just short in 2019. I won the 2020 Civil War. I went on to Resurrection and, in the main event, earned the GCW World Championship… a title that was later stolen from me on the eve of 2021 after I had already been through a match. And since that time, I found my stock plummeting through no fault of my own. I was a star carrying this company until I wasn’t. And when I wasn’t, it was out of sight, out of mind to the point that… did you forget about me even being in this year’s Scramble match?”

The question hangs in the air like a lingering fog.

Kayl: “You’d be forgiven if you had. My opponents seem intent on everything except my presence… excusing for Kelsai Adamson-Mason who I actually owe a bit of gratitude to. Besides being the only person to actually speak to me, she seems to have a bit of fire lit under her. Bravo… your fire lit a similar one under me. Only… you won’t like where my fire burns. Because what it did was light the shell of what I was and burned it to ashes.”

The footprints get closer as Brittany continues talking.

Kayl: “For a while, I did everything you wanted of me… not you specifically, Kelsai. But you in the terms of GCW on the whole. I went down the right path. And in the end, it saw me lose what I had earned. It saw me pushed aside. It saw me become another face in the crowd… but I am not another face in the crowd. I am what I always have been: Royalty.”

Brittany strides into the scene from behind the throne. She is in an ornate gown, clad with jewels, and a crowd resting upon her head. She steps up towards the throne before turning and taking her seat.

Kayl: “I have done everything asked of me and now, I will do only what I deem suitable. And it begins by reclaiming my name… my birthright! For I come from a royal family of noble blood. A Cornerstone… a Doctor… and now, pureblood nobility. You are permitted to refer to me as Queen Brittany of Kayl… but you will kiss the ring, kiss my feet, or kiss my ass. I will take back the position that is rightly mine. And there will be no person who can stop this.”

She sits back on her throne, a smirk crawling onto her face as the scene shifts.

==

[In her locker room, we find D'Nae Moore seated on a bench, the wall of lockers behind her. She's ready to go in her gear, glittery red leotard and gold boots... with the Heritage Championship belt draped across her lap. The normally fired-up young woman is in a more subdued mood as she runs her hand over the faceplate, as if wiping it off. She looks up to the camera with a small smile.]

D'Nae: “Big night tonight, right? Four championships will become two. Four champions walk in... only two walk out. For me, it's a clash between this title, the Heritage Championship, and the North American Championship, held by Geneva Allan. I never had much to do with her up til now. I respected her work ethic, I thought she was a great talent, but that was about it. Then this unification was announced... and it seemed like all of a sudden? Geneva had a problem with me. Coming out at the supershow, costing me and MA that tag match, and for what? To prove a point? To get inside my head?”

[D'Nae shakes her head, her voice still calm and level.]

D'Nae: “If you knew one thing about me at all, Geneva, you would know that things like that don't get under my skin. Ima tell you why, too. It don't show nothing about me or MA. It tells a whole lot about you, though. It shows you're threatened. To lash out like that at me after I never even looked at you crosseyed much less said anything rude? You're scared. You don't want to lose your title, but it's more than that. I made it clear as soon as this unification was announced that if I was left standing in the end, it was THIS championship-”

[D'Nae holds her belt up.]

D'Nae: “-That I was choosing to keep. So I get it, you don't want to lose your title, that you worked hard to earn... just to watch it disappear. You're terrified of that. It'll make it seem like everything you've done was for nothing. Like your accomplishment was meaningless. Know how I know that?”

[D'Nae lowers the belt back to her lap.]

D'Nae: “Cause I thought it, too.

I'm on the best run of my career so far. After being screwed out of my first shot at this, I had to fight through half the goddamn roster to earn my chance to try again. Nothing was handed to me, I WORKED to get this. I worked to keep it, after Katrina Lopez thought she was owed something and came for my ass. I don't want to lose this and possibly watch it be put on the shelf any more than you do yours, Geneva.

The difference though, is that after about five minutes of panicking, I took a deep breath and told myself it was just one more test. One more challenge I had to meet and overcome, to keep what I worked for. To keep earning the position I'm in. I had respect for you, I was looking forward to a battle of two fighters, out of love of this business, to see who would have the honor of carrying one of these titles into the future. I had no plans of getting in your face or trying to undermine your confidence. You though?

You started playing games.

You know what they say about playing stupid games, right? You win stupid prizes. Instead of having a match based on the spirit of competition, now I gotta put you back into your place cause you had to get cute. You ain't did nothing to shake me, my girl. You only made my will to keep the Heritage Championship in my hands and in existence stronger. That's gonna be my prize... taking this championship into the future, carrying it with the same pride as always. Your prize? You'll get to watch everything you worked for disappear... just like you feared.

Survival of the Fittest...”

[D'Nae smiles again, this one a little bigger.]

D'Nae: “I've said for a long time, over and over again, that I've always been a survivor. Growing up I had to be. Getting into this business, I had to be. And tonight... if I want to walk out with this still around my waist... I have to be. Luckily for me, if there is one thing I know how to do better than wrestle?

It's survive.”

[D'Nae smiles again as she picks up the belt once more and stands up, placing it over her shoulder.]

D'Nae: “I'm not ready for this to end, I'm not ready to give this up just yet. I want more.”

[D'Nae looks at the belt on her shoulder, still smiling, as we cut away.]

==

North American/Heritage Championship Unification Match
Geneva Alan (North American) vs. D’Nae Moore (Heritage)

[Geneva with an eye poke to start the match, followed up with vicious rights and lefts. Geneva with a high back body drop, a spinning heel kick, and a leg lariat. Geneva with a flying forearm smash and then a snap suplex. Geneva covers but D’Nae kicks out. Geneva whips her into the corner. Geneva runs in but D’Nae moves out of the way and Geneva hits the corner hard. D’Nae with Straight From The A. D’Nae with a swinging neck breaker. Moore applies a seated side headlock. Geneva fights back to her feet. D’Nae keeps the side headlock applied. Geneva goes for a back suplex counter but D’Nae lands on her feet and connects with a reverse ddt. Moore with Flip The Script. The cover but Geneva kicks out. D’Nae goes for Dirty South but Geneva Alan slips free and connects with a short arm clothesline. Geneva applies Red Zone. D’Nae reaches the ropes after about 40 seconds, forcing a break. Geneva sets up for Geneva’s Law but D’Nae back drops out of it. D’Nae with a running knee strike. D’Nae with Dirty South. The cover from Moore but Geneva kicks out. D’Nae goes for another Flip The Script but Geneva rolls away from it. Geneva strikes with a superkick. Geneva goes for G.A.M but Moore gets her knees up at the last possible second! D’Nae with Mooregasm! The cover…1….2…3!]
WINNER and Unified North American/Heritage Champion: D’Nae Moore
==

Standing backstage with Kelsai Adamson-Mason is GCW Hall of Fame reporter Dexter Russel. Kelsai is in her ring attire and looks ready to go.

Dexter: “Kelsai, tonight you get to compete for the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship for the first ti….”

Kelsai holds out her open palm in Dexter's face prompting him to stop.

Kelsai: “Dexter, with all due respect, you are my friend and you do an excellent job. You deserved to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, long before this year in my opinion.”

Dexter: “Thank you.”

Kelsai: “You’re welcome, but I have been out here talking about this match all week and Dexter?

The time for talking is over.

It’s time to fight!”

==

We cut backstage to the dressing room area. We find the reigning GCW Global Heavyweight Champion Julia Braddock walking through the hall. She is wearing black sheer stockings, a black knee length skirt, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a pink blouse. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. Braddock has her GCW Global Heavyweight Title belt draped over her right shoulder. She stops as she spots someone she recognizes standing next to her dressing room door…

…Sophie O’Brian. The longtime friend of the Braddock family, more specifically Glory Braddock, Julia’s sister, stands next to the dressing room door wearing denim jeans, black boots, and a green top. Braddock smiles warmly as she approaches Sophie.

Julia: Sophie! What brings you out here tonight?

Sophie: What can I say? I have to support my friends.

Braddock frowns.

Julia: Let’s be honest, Sophie. You were far more of a friend to my sister than you were to me.

Sophie: In the past that was true. That was because your sister was more dedicated to the craft than you were. But I have been watching you, I have been following you ever since your fall from grace at Resurrection IX.

Julia: Is that so? Was I entertaining?

O’Brian smirks.

Sophie: In a manner of speaking. But I wouldn’t use the term “entertaining”. I would say instead that you impressed me. How you fought back with a dogged and determined fashion, against overwhelming odds to put yourself back into the world title picture, and despite failing to win gold at Resurrection one year later you kept fighting, even more passionately, and you captured what you were seeking.

She taps the title belt that rests over Julia’s shoulder.

Sophie: But it’s what you have done since then that impresses me the most. Your sister and I have always disagreed on how far we should go to achieve our ends. But you seem to realize just how much jeopardy your reign as GCW Global Champion is in; its almost as if Silverstone doesn’t WANT you to be champion. You are up against five opponents tonight. You have to be more aggressive and more fierce and that is exactly what you have done. Your sister never would have done that.

Braddock frowns.

Julia: Yeah? Well I am NOT my sister. I am NOT Glory Braddock. I am making a name for myself, Sophie. With each accomplishment I continue to carve out my own legacy. I have won the Civil War Match, I have won both the GCW World and GCW Global Titles, and tonight I will defeat five other opponents to retain that very title. And no one is going to take it from me.

Sophie: That is why I am impressed with you, Julia.

She extends her hand.

Sophie: Good luck. I am here if you need me.

She accepts the handshake.

Julia: Thanks…but I don’t need your help. Not tonight. I am going to retain the title, I am going beat all five of them, but I am going to do it by myself so that there will be no excuses and no doubt as to who the very best in GCW really is.

Sophie: And that, of course, is you.

Julia: Damn right.

==

GCW World Tag Team Championship
Global Elite vs. Wrestling's Most Wanted (champions)

[The match started between Mariah and Kendra. Kendra snapped off several quick arm drags, hip tosses, and a dropkick. After the flurry of offense Mariah rolled to the outside to break up the momentum. Kendra tagged out to Hannah Myers. Hannah ran off the ring apron and connected with a swift kick to Mariah followed by a meteria taking Mariah down. Myers rolls Mariah back into the ring. Myers tags back in to Kendra. Myers and Kendra with a double flapjack to Mariah. Kendra into the cover but Mariah kicks out. Kendra with an exploder suplex and then surfboard submission. After about forty seconds Kendra breaks the hold and tags back out to Hannah. Kendra and Hannah whip Mariah into the ropes. Isabella Harker blind tags herself in. Mariah ducks a clothesline attempt. Harker with a running big boot taking down Myers and Mariah spears Kendra, breaking her in half. Mariah throws Kendra shoulder first into the steel ring post and she then tumbles to the outside. Harker and Mariah with a belly to back suplex-neck breaker combination move to Myers. Harker covers Myers and gets a two. Harker with a delayed vertical suplex. Harker with a pump handle slam. She covers and gets another two count. Harker tags back out to Mariah. Harker and Mariah with a double power bomb to Myers. Mariah covers but Kendra breaks it up. Mariah with a series of three snap suplexes followed by The Greatest Legdrop. Mariah goes up top and attempts a 450 splash but Hannah gets her knees up at the last second. Hannah and Mariah crawl to their respective corners. Hannah tags out to Kendra and Mariah tags out to Harker. Kendra ducks a lariat attempt and then snaps off a superkick. Kendra with a flying forearm smash. Kendra with a spinning head scissors into a ddt. Kendra covers but Mariah breaks up the pin. Hannah charges in and clotheslines herself and Mariah over the top and to the outside. Mariah and Hannah brawl on the outside. Kendra sets Harker up for The Classicrash but Harker slips free and then drops Kendra with a hangman's neck breaker. Harker with a pile driver. The cover but Kendra just barely gets a shoulder up. Outside the ring Mariah charges Hannah but Hannah has been playing possum. Hannah snatches her out of the air and drops her face first across the steel steps with a flapjack. In the ring Harker is going for The Stake but Myers is in the ring and intercepts Harker with a spear. Hannah and Kendra connect with Dead or Alive onto Harker. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW World Tag Team Champions: Wrestling's Most Wanted

==

[Cameras cut to earlier in the day where they spot Travis Vessey sitting in the seats while the ring and the stage is being constructed, his usual tradition. He's dressed in a simple black tanktop and black shorts. He looks to be in deep thought as he peers around the arena. We soon see Samuel Price with him as well, sitting right next to him.]

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with Travis Vessey. As many of the fans known. you are usually the first wrestler to arrive in the building and almost always, for staff and other wrestlers, we can catch you sitting right here, taking it all in. I know you have a huge match to prepare for so I'll keep it brief. Tonight you have a chance to make history and tie Jazym Rain and Lenore Price Mason for most Global Championship reigns. Six person scramble match. Main event of Survival of the Fittet. Travis. How are you feeling tonight?

[Travis'' body reclines in the chair a bit afterwards.]

Travis: I feel good. I felt like the last week or so I had my best training and really felt like I progressed through with everything that I wanted to work on. Samuel, you've known me since I was 22 and came here. You know I have a tendency to overthink and obsess over this. And this time around I've been focusing on what I can control. I can't control what Kelsai and Waters and Kayl, Budde or Julia do. But I can control what I can do and you know I seek excellence. I feel anything less isn't good enough for me and it isn't good enough to hold the Global Champion. So mentally I feel as sharp as ever.

Samuel: You said something there. Focusing on things you can control. This is a match where chaos is guaranteed. It is possible that one of those five other wrestlers can score a fall without you being in the ring. Someone could steal a pin with five seconds less and walk out champion. There's a ton of potential scenarios that would counter your statement. What would you say to that?

Travis: No that's fair. I've considered that. I've considered everything. You know I don't go into anything just unplanned. You will never see that from me. But I think in the past, when i've been in title matches with more than one person, that's what I couldn't stop thinking of. And I wrestled towards matches a little paranoid. This time around, I know what the rules are and what could happen. But I also know who I am and who I've been in this company since the day I got here. I am one of the best ever and I have experience in triumph and failure. But the reason why I am Travis Vessey is because despite the result, I'm consistently around, consistently executing and doing the right things. Seven years is a lifetime in wrestling with the way things change. But I've been at this level for that long and for me, I'm actually excited for tonight.

Samuel: At Fever you said winning this match and winning the title this time would be your favorite over the two other Global Championship wins. Why is that?

Travis: Because of the journey. The game has a way of being a grind and just winning it once is tough. I think people take it for granted. Not everyone wins a belt in the first place, let alone win a World title. Most people don't win it a second time. But to do it again, for a third time, in seven years, with all the influx of talent and great wrestlers that have been here, to say I've been the best wrestler in the world three times, it helps build a case that I'm the greatest wrestler in GCW history. And that's my goal. I want to be the greatest. And winning this match gets me closer to that. I'm excited for the challenge. I don't take this for granted. And I truly feel tonight, barring anything crazy, I'm walking out with the Global title. No matter what.

Samuel: Travis we'll let you go. Thank you for this time.

[Travis nods.]

==

[Nadia Allen stands next to Roderick Osborn in her ring gear and her ring jacket. Nadia doesn't look at Roderick, instead staring directly at the camera, her eyes squinted and her law clenched. She stands still in her position, never flinching for a second.]

Roderick: I'm here with Nadia Allen, who later tonight, will be in the ring with Chantelle Chambers. You campaigned for this match for a few months. Chantelle refused at first, took matters into your own hands, Tabitha finally stepped in and made it happen. The moment that you've wanted is here. It's been almost five years since the last match between the two of you, something that has weighed on you for years. Now the time has come.

[Nadia doesn't say anything right away nor does she move. Eventually she takes a deep inhale before exhaling it. The camera focuses solely on her, leaving Roderick out of the frame.]

Nadia: Time for talk is over. I've said everything I've wanted to say to you, Chantelle. Only thing left now is ripping your head off. And I promise everyone watching it, I'm not leaving that ring without it. Your ass is mine.

[She then storms off as the scene fades,]

==

Chantelle Chambers vs Nadia Allen.

As soon as the bell rang, Chantelle Chambers left the ring. She didn’t bother hiding the fact over the past couple weeks that she didn’t want to give Nadia the time of day. Was this an act of silent protest on her part? Nadia stood there, not bothering to give chase.

The referee reached the count of nine. Nadia grabbed the referee’s arm. She shook her head at him. She proceeded to exit the ring. After a light jog by Chantelle, she rolled inside. Waited for Nadia to return to the ring, just as quickly, Chantelle left the ring. Walked over to the timekeeper's table. Motioned for the time keeper to shoo. She took a seat waving at Nadia.

Once again the referee started the count.

Nadia crossed her arms, not keeping her eyes off Chantelle.

“ENOUGH.”

Everyones attention shifted to the tron. Tabitha Silverstone is sitting in her office, clearly not amused.

Tabitha Silverstone: “Clever. I am opting to make this match, no count outs.”

The tron goes black. Chantelle is the one who doesn’t seem amused. Nadia rolls out the ring to make a beeline for Chantelle. Thinking on her feet, Chantelle grabbed the ring bell. Swiftly knocked Nadia upset the head with it. The referee called for... he would call for the bell, Chantelle was in position of it. Robert E Lee took the lead on this..

Robert E Lee: Your winner by disqual--

“Don’t you dare...”

Once again Tabitha appears on screen.

Tabitha Silverstone: Chantelle. Dear. This isn’t going to fly. No disqualification rules apply. And to make sure you don’t skip out on this, Aaron Harrison is on his way to the ring as the special guest enforcer. Enjoy.

Chantelle quickly ushered Nadia in the ring to make a pinfall attempt. Nadia was still loopy from the ring bell assault. Maybe she could get this over and done with. Didn’t go as she’d like, only getting a two count.

Chantelle rolled out the ring. She reached underneath, grabbing a steel chair. Rolling back in the ring she went to blast Nadia with it, in the nick of time, Nadia was able to nail Chantelle in the midsection. Chantelle dropped the chair. Nadia tackled Chantelle to the crowd. The crowd erupted in glee as Nadia drove elbows into Chantelle’s head. Chantelle took three clean solid shots before covering up, blocking the impact from the rest of Nadia’s barrage. Nadia picked Chantelle up by the hair, the referee admonished. Not like he could do anything. Match was NQ now. Nadia grabbed Chantelle by the arm, Irish Whip, followed by a clothesline, then she went behind Chantelle, snap German Suplex.

Aaron Harrison was now at ringside to do his job, ensuring Chantelle didn’t have any bright ideas of scurrying from ringside.

With both women getting some shots in, no chance Chantelle was gonna weasel her way out of this now. Nadia and Chantelle both focused on a mat based offense. Neither putting to good use the NQ stipulation, which was fine. Nadia proceeded to show Chantelle how much she has grown since their one on one match at Resurrection a couple years ago. Ever the crafty veteran and multi time champion, Chantelle showed why she deserved every accolade she has ever earned.

Chantelle did focus on offense on the arm. At one point later in the match she did use the steel chair she failed to use earlier to slam it against the right arm of Nadia. The former 1x World Champion clearly was feeling the discomfort. An arm bar attempt even furthered the damage, Nadia was skilled enough to find a way out of the predicament.

Nadia managed a comeback. Using her legs. Getting some stiff kicks in. By the sound of the kicks against Chantelle’s chest, the offense could have caved a normal persons chest in.

An Oroboros (Crossface Chickenwing) attempt didn’t prove fruitful. Due to the damage Chantelle did on the arm, Nadia couldn’t find enough strength to completely cinch in the move. Chantelle tried #AllEyesOnMe (Swinging Spike DDT) but Nadia found a way to counter it. The match devolved into both women resorting to plain out punching the living hell out of each other, the crowd was up for this.

Chantelle went for the Beverly Hills Bomb, just as she was about to do the backwards Hurricanrana, Nadia grabbed the ropes, ensuring her momentum didn’t carry her backwards. Chantelle crashed to the mat, Nadia quickly turned around, catching Chantelle with a knee to the face. She pulled Chantelle up to a sitting position. Drove both her knees into the back of Chantelle’s back completing the Snake Charmer.

She picked Chantelle up, Spinning headlock lariat into a backbreaker, completing Death By Poison.

The crowd waited with anticipation to see if this would be enough.

And it was. Nadia used two of her signature finishes to finally get her one on one victory over Chantelle Chambers.

Winner: Nadia Allen.

Nadia did clutch her arm. The referee didn’t bother raising either arm in the air. Nadia took one last look at Chantelle, nodded and left the ring.

==

(As the camera opens up….
We see Chanel Hunter, the World Champion taking a deep breath, looking down at the title, ready to defend it in a Last Woman Standing against none other than Brooklyn Smith who has been a thorn on her side. Chanel’s first World title isn’t going to end like this, no way, not after what she has done for six years to get there. Taking a deep breath, Trinity no where to be seen, she looks up in her blue and black wrestling gear, holding the Championship….)

Chanel Hunter: I have heard what Brooklyn Smith has had to say for the last few months, how she is going to become the World Champion, how she can take what I waited six years for, how this has been boiling over for quite some time, and here I am trying to understand why in the hell do you think that you have what it takes to defeat me in a LAST WOMAN STANDING MATCH. Let’s be fair here Brooklyn, you are a talented veteran who has seen her wars, she has been in the ring with some of the very best in the business, what your cousin, brother, I don’t know what the fuck he these days is, Timmy is a Hall of Famer, and I am sure that you will be too. There isn’t a single person in the GCW that you couldn’t be and that is fax…. Except for me. That is no disrespect, or some ego driven diatribe to try and get a rise out of you, not at all. What has this become is ME against the WORLD and this title? It gives me the right to stand here and NOT pretend but the right to act like the absolute best.
(Glancing over at the title she smiles, but knows that at any time it could be gone. Its what makes her such a dangerous Champion.)

Chanel Hunter: Brooklyn, this isn’t just some World Title match, this is a Last Woman Standing one and you know what that means, right? It’s not a match that you can get some fluke pin or that your wrestling ability that I am far superior in, just look at who trained me that will come into play, this is about brutality. So, let me ask you a question, bitch, out of the two of us, who here is the woman that will go whatever depths of hell to walk out as Champion? Who is the one woman who doesn’t give a fuck about anything other than keeping my baby right here in my arms? THAT is what you need to think about heading into this match, Brooklyn, because unlike you I am ready to make you bleed, I am ready to break your bones and I am ready to do whatever it takes in order to take you out once and for all so that I may walk out as Champion.

(Slowly standing up, Trinity finally makes her way into the picture, Chanel places the title over her shoulder and smirks.)
Chanel Hunter: There is only going to be ONE Woman Left Standing at Survival of the Fittest which happens to be quite the fitting name for an event like this. I want you to know that while staring up at the lights, as the referee is making the count and it gets to 7…..8…..9……10….. while I stand holding this World Championship over my head, you just remember one thing bitch… you can’t or could NEVER …. TOUCH THIS.

(Glaring into the camera with her light brown eyes, Chanel holds up the Championship while Trinity winks.)

==

Backstage, Brooklyn Smith stands alone, dressed to compete later in the night. The usual smile is not present, instead replaced with a look of intensity and determination.

Brooklyn: "Three years. It's been three years since I last held the GCW World Championship...a title I only held for less than two months. I've been told I should feel fortunate and honored that I held it at all, and having ever held a title as prestigious as the GCW World Championship is something to be proud of. I agree with all of those sentiments. I feel honored to have had the opportunity to be the GCW World Champion. I am proud of having done so. I know my Daddy was smiling down on me that night at Resurrection VII when I defeated Chantelle Chambers. I will never take that win and that time as champion for granted.

...and that is exactly why I want to do it again."

For the first time in this promo, Smith smirks.

Brooklyn: "I know I have what it takes to be a great World Champion. I had what it took in 2018; injury was the only reason I didn't hold the title longer. While I cherished every single day I was the World Champion, I can't help but to feel I was robbed. Because I was concussed, I never had the chance to show the World exactly what sort of champion I could be. A fighting champion. An honorable champion. A champion who loves this sport so much that all she wants to do is give back to it...it and the wonderful fans who keep it going.

I want it again. I want another chance to really be the GCW World Champion for more than the blink of an eye. I want to be the champion you all deserve. A champion you can get behind. A champion you can look up to. A champion you can root for.

That's who I want to be.

Tonight, I have that chance. My third chance since losing the title the first time back in 2018. My third chance in three years.

Is the third time a charm?

Am I ready to take on the dangerous and immensely talented Chantel Hunter in a Last Woman Standing Match? A match type that favors the champion more than it favors me?"

Again, Brook flashes her little smirk.

Brooklyn: "My fans know the answers to those questions already. This could very well be my last opportunity. Chantel Hunter...let's do this.

Oh, and just in case your buddies in The Sovereign want to get involved? I know anything goes in this style of match...but just to keep things fair, I'm going to have my own friends watching my back."

From off camera, on either side of Brook, emerge the women of Fabulous...Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins. The two Fabulous women stand shoulder to shoulder with Smith, staring intently into the camera.

Brooklyn: "These Fabulous women are my insurance policy. But let's not focus on them. They are incredible women and two amazing friends. But right now, I want you to focus on me. Zoom in on me, right now."

As requested, the camera zooms in to a close-up of the beautiful brunette and the determined look on her face.

Brooklyn: "Tonight, I make a promise to everybody...whether you are a fan, a friend, anyone in the back, or Chanel Hunter, herself. Tonight, you will see the best of me...and it will be a fight you will never forget."

==

GCW World Championship
Last Woman Standing
Brooklyn Smith vs. Chanel Hunter (c)

Fabulous (Jessica and Summer) accompanied Brooklyn to the ring to offer her support, and to keep a watch out for The Sovereign. Trinity Street, as usual, was in Chantel corner. The "Brooklyn" chants rang out as the bell rung. Lots of fast-paced action early on. The first 4 or 5 minutes resembled a standard wrestling match between two of the best technical wrestlers in the World. The first clear advantage was the champions when Smith went for a corner splash, but Hunter ducked out of the way. Smith crashed hard into the corner and toppled out of the ring. It was the first ten count of the contest, and Smith was up by a 4 count. Hunter prevented Smith from getting back inside the ring with a baseball slide. Hunter threw Smith into the guard rail. Another ten count, this one getting to 5. Hunter tossed Smith back into the ring, then started to punish her challenger. Hunter was methodical with every slam, suplex, kick, and punch. She didn't allow official Sean Pack to attempt another ten count until performing a sit-out powerbomb on Brooklyn, and Smith wasn't able to get up until a seven count.

Hunter looked to continue the assault, going for a spear, but Smith ducked it, catching Hunter in a sleeper. The champion started to fade, but managed to drive several elbows into Brooklyn's mid-section, followed by a knee to Smith's face. Both women were down, and Pack started a double ten count. Smith was up by 5 and Hunter by 7. Smith with a dropkick to Chanel, knocking her to the floor. Hunter was back to her feet by a 5 count and she climbed back up on to the ring apron. Smith attempted to suplex Hunter back into the ring, but Hunter countered with a vicious hangman, falling to the floor as Smith's head snapped back violently. Smith barely got to her feet at a 9 count, but was immediately dropped with Disasterpiece. Again, Smith was down at a 9 count, the crowd starting to chant her name as she attempted to rally back.

Chanel had Smith in the corner, hitting her with forearms and chops when Brooklyn started to strike back. Back and forth, they traded chops and punches...then it was all Brooklyn, backing Hunter into the ropes where Smith performed a Cactus clothesline, taking both women to the floor. They continued their brawl on the floor, Street and Fabulous keeping a respectable distance, allowing the two women to fight uninterrupted. Smith sent Hunter into the guardrail. Chanel fought back, sending Brooklyn into the ring post, busting her open. Hunter drove Smith back first into the ring apron before dropping her with a spinebuster on the steel steps. Chantel shouted at Sean Pack to do his job, and Pack counted...but Brooklyn was back to her feet by an 8 count. Hunter charged Smith, who scouted the move, hitting a back-body drop on the champion, who hit the floor hard, prompting another ten count.

The champion was back up by 7, and the two women continued to brawl, taking their fight up the aisle, then backstage. They fought all the way to the women's locker area to the shower area, which was unoccupied, although some women wrestlers started to gather to watch the fight. Hunter drove Brooklyn through the glass door to the shower room. Hunter retrieved a shard of glass, which she attempted to use on Smith, but Brooklyn was able to kick it out of her hand. Smith grabbed Chanel by the hair and rammed her head off of a shower nozel, busting the champion open. Someone off-screen turned on the showers and both woman screamed and cussed, the water apparently set to cold. They quickly retreated back to the hallway, both soaked and bloody. They continued to trade blows, making their way back to the arena, and eventually, back to ringside.

Chanel once again had the advantage as she went back to work on the back of Smith. She rammed Brooklyn back first into the ring apron, where she started to choke Smith, who booted Hunterin the gut and climbed into the ring. Hunter stalked her prey, raking Smith's eyes, then Irish whipping her hard into the turnbuckles. Hunter rushed in with a flying knee strike, but Brooklyn dropped out of the way, and Chanel's knee hit the steel hard! The champion fell to the canvas, clutching her knee in obvious pain as Pack started the ten count.

Hunter was back up, but not for long. Smith caught Hunter with a Russian leg sweep and held on to the ankle of Chanelle's injured right leg. Smith applied a spinning toe hold, followed by a Scorpion death lock. After a half-minute of this, Smith dragged the champion over to the corner, and showing her recent training with the Archangel, Brooklyn placed Hunter in a figure four leg lock around the ring post. Trinity Street approached the wrestlers...the first time she did so in this contest...and started to shout at Smith. Fabulous quickly made their presence known, keeping Street at bay while Hunter cried out in obvious pain.

Crowd: "BREAK HER LEG! BREAK HER LEG! BREAK HER LEG!"

After another near minute of this, Smith released the figure four and Hunter crawled away from her attacker. Pack with another ten count as Smith climbed back into the ring. Hunter was up, although shakily, by an 8 count. Smith approached Chanel, who caught her with a fist to the stomach. The two women duked it out, with the champion getting the better of the exchange. Brooklyn was down, but starting to rise by the five count. From the floor, Trinity Street pulled a ladder from under the ring, sliding it inside to a smirking Chanel. Hunter didn't wait for Smith to get the whole way up before grabbing her and dropping her with Disasterpiece on the steel ladder! Smith was busted open again and unmoving and Sean Pack with the count...

Brooklyn is to her hands and knees.

Smith makes it to her feet! Hunter charges with Velvet Revolver, but Smith ducks it and Hunter crashes hard down on the ladder! Chanel clutches her leg, rolling off of the ladder. Pack starts the ten count on the champion.

Chanel drags herself over to the ropes.

Brooklyn watches Chanel's progress, then starts to set up the ladder.

Hunter starts to pull herself up, using the top rope.

Smith ascends the ladder, standing at the top, watching the champion.

Hunter is up, stopping the count! She turns and Brooklyn dives from the top of the ladder, crashing into Hunter, knocking both herself and Chanel over the top rope and through the French announce table!

Crowd: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Neither woman is moving and Sean Pack starts to count them both out...

Both women begin to show signs of life, crawling away from the wreckage of the French announce table.

Brooklyn crawls over to the guardrail.

Brooklyn pulls herself up as Chanel starts to rise using the ring steps.

Hunter is almost up. So is Brooklyn.

Just as Brooklyn is about to stand, she loses her grip on the guardrail, falling down.

10!

Sean Pack calls for the bell as a split second later Chanel’s right leg buckles and she falls to the floor, shouting out in pain! Trinity goes over to the timekeepers station to grab the World Championship.

Winner (and still GCW World Champion): Chanel Hunter

The crowd falls in a hush silence. The match could have gone either way. Came down to a fraction of a second. Fabolous goes over to console what must be a very disappointed Brooklyn Smith. Trinity hands the World Championship to Chanel who is more focused on the fact that she took a lot of damage. Trinity helps Chanel to the back as the crowd gives both women a standing ovation for the amazing effort.

==

Backstage, Samuel Price stands with "Super Genius" Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning. Adrian is dressed in his ring gear and stares stoically into the camera as Price makes the introductions.

Sam Price: "Later on tonight, it's the match we've all been waiting for. The scramble match for the GCW Global Championship. Six of the best GCW has to offer, but few have been as vocal as the man standing with me now...Adrian Waters."

Adrian: "Let's cut right to the chase, Mr. Price. I've heard the grumbling that I've made this match all about me, that I've barely acknowledged any of my opponents in tonight's scramble match. Let me ask you this...why should I? Has Kayl lost her ability to speak? Has Vessey? Why should I be selling ANY of my opponents tonight when, in my mind, I KNOW that I'M the wrestler most deserving of this title shot and I'M the one who will walk out of Survival of the Fittest tonight with the GCW Global Championship. I'm not saying any of the others in that ring with me later on aren't good...but they just. Aren't. Me. That especially goes for that back-stabbing bitch Kelsai Adamson-Mason and the delusional, nepotistic champion, Julia Noel Chastity Braddock Silverstone.

I'm in your head, am I not, Champ? You're looking forward to competing against Kelsai and Vessey...and even Ms. Budde, but you want to kick my ass. In fact, I got you so angry that you tried to give my wife a concussion. Don't think that I've forgotten about that and that I'm not out for revenge, Chastity. Don't let my calm demeanor fool you. I've had four weeks to stew and think about what you did. Yes, what YOU did! You went too far against my Tiffany a month ago, and tonight, I will make you pay. I will make you pay by hurting you and taking that title you hold so dear to your little heart. I will take that title to hurt you, but also because you don't deserve it. Kayl, Vessey, and Budde? Maybe once upon a time, they deserved it, but their days are passed them now. Kelsai...she doesn't deserve shit, just like you, Chastity. I alone am the right man for the position of GCW Global Champion. Tonight, I will make it happen."

==

We cut backstage. We find GCW Hall of Fame Journalist (the newest one, that is) Dexter Russell. The Hall of Fame journalist is standing next to the reigning GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, The Kensington Knockout, Julia Braddock. The champion is dressed in her wrestling gear consisting of black pants with a silver thigh length skirt and silver top. She has her GCW Global Heavyweight Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. Braddock has a confident gaze etched upon her lovely face.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, the time is drawing near towards the main event, the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match. And I am here with the defending champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Thank you for joining me, Julia.

Julia: My pleasure, Dex.

Dexter: You have a storied career and you have overcome many obstacles in your career, but you have to admit that this quite possibly could be your toughest challenge to date as you defend against not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE…FIVE very capable, very talented, global championship caliber opponents in the scramble match.

Braddock chuckles lightly.

Julia: You’re right Dex, I have had a storied career full of challenges. How about the time I made my sister, the great Glory Braddock, tap out at Resurrection? I was only the second person to ever make her tap out. Or how about the very next month when I went bell to bell in an iron woman match that was scheduled for sixty minutes but ran fifteen minutes longer due to overtime? Or how about when I became a grand slam winner here in GCW? Or how about how I won the 2021 Civil War Match, overcoming over fifty opponents? Or how about how I defeated the longest reigning Global Champion in history to become the GCW Global Champion? And tonight indeed will be quite a challenge because Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Brittany Kayl, Travis Vessey, Adrian Waters, and Ms. Budde are global championship caliber opponents. But like you said, Dex, I have had many challenges before, I have overcome many obstacles before, and tonight will be no different. Because as good as they are, and on their best day any one of them could one day be the Global Champion.

She shakes her head and gazes down at her title belt.

Julia: But it won’t happen as long as I draw breath.

Dexter: We know about the bitter feelings and rivalry between you and Adrian Waters heading into this match. Care to comment about him in particular?

Julia: What needs to be said? He is just trying to play mind games and get into my head. He knows that he cannot beat me, so he has to find any edge he can, any advantage he can. But I’m used to those tactics by now. I am used to that garbage being slung my way. In fact, all his mud slinging and his attempts to ruin my reputation, all that did was serve to motivate me. It opened my eyes to what I needed to do in order to retain the championship tonight.

She smirks knowingly.

Julia: So thank you, Adrian. Once again your own plan backfired right in your own ignorant face. You made me realize that I needed to be more aggressive, more fierce, and more ruthless than I had been. Facing Lenore Price-Mason one on one is one thing…but to retain against five people the caliber of a Lenore Price-Mason? That’s an entirely different strategy altogether. So I needed to reach down into a dark part of my soul. I needed to rediscover the ruthlessness hidden inside. And I am going to use that ruthlessness to retain the championship tonight in the scramble match, by any means necessary.

Dexter: There are other challengers of course. Do you care to comment on any of them?

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: Yes…as a matter of fact, I would. You have a woman in Brittany Kayl who claims that she hasn’t had her fair opportunity to reclaim the top prize in GCW ever since the lost the World Championship. Well here you go, Britt. It may not be a one on one like you’d prefer but hey, we don’t always get what we want. And if you want a one on one shot, you can have it because I do respect you. But make no mistake about it, I’ll gladly beat you one on one when it is all said and done. Then you have Travis Vessey, who won’t make any excuses. It doesn’t matter to him whether it is one on one, triple threat, four way, or a multi-person scramble match. He won’t use that as an excuse. If he loses…

She chuckles.

Julia: …excuse me, WHEN he loses tonight, he won’t use that as a crutch. I respect him for that. Travis Vessey has been with GCW almost as long as I have and he will always have my respect. And then there’s Ms. Budde, no longer a HERStory Maker. That’s all gone to hell, hasn’t it? It has been done since I beat Lenore. Maybe this is a little bit about revenge for you? Maybe you don’t care and this is just your opportunity to shine all by yourself? I don’t know because I haven’t heard much out of you regarding tonight’s match. But I have seen you work and I know you will be ready. And I will be ready to stop you.

The Kensington Knockout grins.

Julia: Then there’s Kelsai Adamson-Mason. She’s another one I respect. She makes no excuses, she fights like hell and unfortunately there are those who try to hold her back, keep her down. Whether its Princess Nava, Adrian Waters and his bitch, or whoever, there’s always someone trying to keep her down but she won’t stay down. She keeps fighting. I like that about her. If anyone out of this bunch deserves a fair, straight up, one on one opportunity at the GCW Global Championship, it is Kelsai.

Braddock narrows her eyes in a cold, stoic gaze.

Julia: But make no mistake about it, Kelsai, as much as you want to become GCW Global Champion, I want to REMAIN the GCW Global Champion a hell of a lot more than you want to win it. And I will do anything to keep this title, even if it means crushing your dreams tonight. Hell, sometime after Survival of the Fittest maybe you can get a fair one on one match against me? Maybe we can have a one on one match for the Global Championship? And if that happens it will be my honor to defend against you. And I know your time is coming. It just isn’t happening tonight. No one will take this championship away from me. And you five, all of you looking to take this championship away from me tonight, prepare to be disappointed, prepare to be beaten, and prepare to worship me, because that is what will happen tonight. And THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

Braddock storms off.

==

Global Championship
Championship Scramble Match

Ms. Budde Vs Kelsai Adamson Mason Vs Adrian Waters Vs Brittany Kayl vs Travis Vessey vs Julia Braddock(c)
[The two competitors drawn at random to start this match are Kelsai Adamson-Mason and the reigning GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock. A handshake, a show of sportsmanship, starts off. The bell rings and Kelsai strikes first with a spinning heel kick, a flying forearm smash, and then a spear. Kelsai goes for a ddt but Julia counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Braddock with a scissors kick followed up by a head scissors takedown. Julia with a full nelson release suplex. Braddock drops an elbow, a second elbow, then curtsies before dropping the third elbow. Braddock steps through and applies a sharpshooter. After nearly a minute in the hold Kelsai manages to snatch Braddock’s leg and pull back, countering it into a calf crusher. Now it is Julia being punished by a submission hold!]

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!

[Adrian Waters is out next. He breaks up the submission, stomping away at Kelsai before dropping her with a brain buster. He throws her to the outside. Waters takes Braddock and scoops her up and slams her to the mat. Waters goes to the top and drops an elbow off the top. Waters takes Braddock and smashes her shoulder first against the steel ring post. Waters goes outside and retrieves Kelsai, throwing her into the steel steps. He goes back to Julia and applies a figure four on the steel ring post, further damaging the leg Kelsai was working on earlier. There is nothing the referee can do about it. Adrian keeps it locked in for a long time but it is broken up by Kelsai who runs in and drops a low dropkick to his head. Kelsai whips Adrian into the steel steps. Kelsai plants him face first with a face buster on the outside.]

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!

[Brittany Kayl is out next. Opportunistically she goes after Braddock who only just now has managed to pull herself up. Kayl with a swinging neck breaker. Kayl with a blockbuster. Kayl with a snap suplex to the champion. Meanwhile Kelsai rolls Adrian back into the ring. Kelsai goes for Bombs Away but Adrian gets the knees up. Adrian pulls Kelsai up and delivers a gut buster. Adrian with a pump handle slam to Kelsai. Kayl has Julia in a neck vice. Adrian breaks the neck vice by attacking Kayl and then suplexing her. It is clear Adrian wants Julia all to himself. He throws Braddock outside the ring. He goes out after her. Adrian body slams her on the outside. Kayl meanwhile targets Kelsai, pulling her up and connecting with a fisherman’s buster. Kayl with The Spinoff to Kelsai.]

[Waters pulls Braddock up but she lands a low blow. Braddock with Cult of Personality on Waters on the outside. Kayl with Eviction sends Kelsai over the top and outside onto Braddock. Kayl goes outside, snatches Braddock, and rolls her back into the ring. Kayl connects with Ratings Cycle!]

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!

[Travis Vessey charges the ring. His target is Brittany Kayl, whom he spears to the mat! He then snaps off a German suplex, rolls through and snaps off a second German suplex, he rolls through and snaps off a third German suplex, Vessey still doesn’t let go of his grip, he rolls through and snaps off a fourth straight German suplex on Kayl. Vessey drills Kayl with Lethal Weapon. Adrian rushes in from behind and drills Vessey in the back of the head with the Global Title belt. Waters then sets Vessey up for a pile driver and connects. Waters is proud of himself but then he turns around into Kelsai who connects with a springboard spinning heel kick!]

[Braddock pulls herself up. She meets Kayl who has also managed to pull herself up. Kayl and Braddock trade right hands, neither giving an inch. The tension builds as the two trade…but then Vessey mows them both over with clotheslines. Vessey with a double underhook suplex to Kayl. Vessey with a Snap Tiger suplex to Braddock. Vessey applies a figure four to Braddock. Kelsai with a roundhouse kick to Adrian Waters. Kelsai sees Kayl rising to her feet. She goes for a spear but Kayl avoids contact, sending Kelsai shoulder first into the steel ring post.]

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
BUZZ!

[And the last combatant to enter is Ms. Budde…she charges the ring and immediately drills Kayl with a lariat. She presses Kelsai over her head slams her down to the mat. Budde with a spine buster to Waters. Meanwhile no one is paying attention to Vessey, who still has Braddock in the figure four. Julia taps out.]

WINNER OF THE FALL AND INTERIM GCW GLOBAL CHAMPION: Travis Vessey

[Now Vessey is the interim champion. And that makes him the new target. Budde snatches him and drops him with a reverse ddt. She covers..1…2…Kickout! Budde puts the boots to Vessey. Kayl comes up from behind Budde and drops her with Reality Bites. Kayl turns her attention back to Vessey. Kayl with The Spinoff to Vessey. The cover…1…2…Kickout! Kayl pulls Vessey up and attempts My Bitch but can’t quite lift him, as he is blocking it. Vessey with a suplex of his own. Vessey turns into a superkick from Kelsai! Kelsai gets speared by Budde. Budde with Class Dismissed to Vessey. The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AND INTERIM GCW GLOBAL CHAMPION: Ms. Budde

[Budde doesn’t have much time to celebrate. She is struck in the head with the Global Title belt by Adrian Waters. He covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AND INTERIM GCW GLOBAL CHAMPION: Adrian Waters

[Kayl lands a low blow to Waters. Kayl snaps off a quick ddt and covers…1….2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AND INTERIM GCW GLOBAL CHAMPION: Brittany Kayl

[Kayl is champion finally but the match isn’t over. Kayl sees Braddock approaching. Kayl and Braddock trade rights. Kayl gets the best of the exchange. She whips Julia in but lowers her head and Braddock makes her pay with a kick to the face, a superkick, and then Ex-Communication. Braddock covers…1…2…Kick out! Braddock applies Thy Kingdom Come! Kayl is nearly ready to tap out but she fights it. Waters is in to break up the submission. He throws Braddock outside the ring. He drops Kayl with a Tombstone Pile driver. The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AND INTERIM GCW GLOBAL CHAMPION: Adrian Waters

[Budde strikes Waters in the throat with her ruler. She goes for Class Dismissed and connects. She cannot capitalize because Vessey clotheslines both her and himself over the top and to the outside. Kayl with a running cannonball off the apron onto Budde and Vessey. Waters negotiates himself back up to his feet. Kelsai kicks him in the gut and connects with an axe kick! Kelsai goes up top and connects with Bombs Away! The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AND INTERIM GCW GLOBAL CHAMPION: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

[Budde throws Kayl into Vessey, knocking them both down. She sees Kelsai winning the title and sees the time beginning to run down. Budde quickly enters the ring. She drills Kelsai with a lariat. Budde with a scoop slam. Braddock slides into the ring. Budde goes for a military press but Kelsai slips out of it and then dropkicks Budde from behind, causing her to tumble to the outside.]

5!

[Julia school boys Kelsai…]

4!

1…

3!

2…

2!

…3!

1!
BUZZ!

[Kelsai kicked out just one second TOO LATE! Malcolm Stride hands the title belt back to Julia Braddock and raises her hand.]

WINNER and STILL GCW Global Heavyweight Champion: Julia Braddock

Some of the fighting is still going on but for the most part it has all stopped. Kelsai looks disappointed and shocked that she came up just one second short. Adrian meanwhile is furious that his plan failed to come to fruition. The only one happy, obviously, is Julia Braddock. She clutches her championship close to her chest. She manages to find the strength to pull herself up and raise the title high over her head as she celebrates. The fans cheer loudly as Braddock starts backing her way up the ramp.

Julia: Still the best!

The Kensington Knockout points to her Global Championship title belt one more time as Thunderstruck by AC/DC and the cheering of the fans is deafening in the arena. The camera fades to black.