Fever 2.01

admin
Site Admin

Fever 2.01

Post by admin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:18 pm

Fever - January 22, 2022 (Kumamoto Prefectural Gymnasium in Kumamoto, Japan)

Do you want your character to have a match on this card? Reply to this thread or let me know January 8th, 2021 at 7:00 am.
-Unless you tell me otherwise, you will be booked against one of our "enhancement talents" at random. And unless you tell me otherwise, it will be a win. Do you want your character to lose to the enhancement talent? Have a tie? Those could be used to further a storyline. But most of the time we want a win, right? So you need to let me know, otherwise I will assume you want a win against the enhancement talent.
-You may also choose to have an actual competitive match against another handler's character. That's great! It makes for an awesome show! But if you want that you and the other handler must work together and agree upon an outcome. Tell me in advance what the outcome will be.
-You don't even necessarily NEED to have a match to take part on this show. Send in as many segments as you like even if your character is not booked. Your character is certainly involved in a storyline on Shotgun or Livewire. So use Fever to hype that storyline. Write a segment, send it to me.

Consider all those points above when signing up for this. The more active you are the more it benefits you and GCW as a whole.

You have until Saturday January 22nd, 9:00 am est to get segments to me.

Twin Magic vs. Team Perry

Blair McBride vs. Crystal Swift

Jonathan Scarborough vs. Rich Dix

Eva Aguila vs. “The Rose” Aurora Ramsey

Fabulous vs. The Ginger Bitches

Danielle Page vs. "The Show Stealer" Matthew Taylor

Aubrianna Powers vs. Leviticus

DaniellePage

Re: Fever 2.01

Post by DaniellePage » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:32 pm

I’m in

Corner G