Clyde Sutter On Shotgun 11.01

admin
Site Admin

Clyde Sutter On Shotgun 11.01

Post by admin » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:28 am

We are back in the parking lot area where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire rushing up to get an exclusive with a certain individual about to enter the arena. As we get closer we see that this person is massive and is dressed in all black.

Janelle: Excuse me! Uh, excuse me…

The individual stops and turns around. There is a collective gasp from the audience as we see that this is none other than reigning MWE MENTV Champion, “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. The monster is dressed nicely in an all black suit. He has his championship belt draped over his right shoulder.

Sutter: Yes, Ms. St Claire?

Janelle: Well, I heard the rumors that you were going to come to Shotgun tonight and I wanted to find out why?

Sutter: Why? Isn’t that the million dollar question? Everyone has questions but only I have the answers. Answers cost money and you, my dear, don’t look like you have what it takes to pay the piper.

He chuckles.

Sutter: But lucky for you, I am feeling generous. Also I admire your courage. You tracked me down while others were willing to ignore me out of fear. For that you get the scoop that you are looking for. You see, Ms. St Claire, as I have said before everyone and everything has its appointed time. Nothing lasts forever. That even goes for legends within this company. No matter how legendary you are, you cannot fight time itself. And it even includes material things, such as a legal banishment. Nothing is permanent, Mr. St Claire, not even the ban on me entering this company. I am a patient man and I knew it was only a matter of time before that ban was lifted. I have already announced my intentions to enter the GCW Civil War Match. Tonight I am here for two reasons, the first is to scout my potential competition. Because I plan on doing as much damage as humanly possible in that match. Maybe I will win my ring and earn a championship match of some sort.

He pats the title belt that rests over his shoulder.

Sutter: And add to my collection. Not that I NEED the belt or the championship. As for the second reason I am here, well that I cannot tell you. At least not yet. I have business to conduct with a certain general manager or minority shareholder. Whoever I run into first.

Return to “General Roleplay Board”