Livewire 11.02

randy

Livewire 11.02

Post by randy » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:00 am

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers!

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

After those words are uttered, “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake starts to play. Aubrianna Powers steps out onto the stage dressed in tight denim jeans, black boots, a black t-shirt with “The MVP” printed on the front, and a black leather jacket. Her long pink tipped blonde hair is hanging straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. The MVP is met with loud booing from the fans. She smirks smugly as she confidently strides towards the ring. Aubrianna steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a sexy sultry pose which draws a few cheers from the male contingent, despite the women who continue to boo. Aubrianna then steps through the ropes and approaches the center where she poses again. The music dies down and she retrieves a microphone.

Aubrianna: Wait, wait, don’t leave yet Robbie E Lee…

Robert Lee, the ring announcer, looks confused while Powers motions for him to approach her.

Aubrianna: You need to give the introduction again, only this time with my brand new nickname!

Robert E. Lee: What’s your new nickname?

The MVP whispers into his ear. He sighs and nods his head as he takes the microphone back.

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome “The Winner of the 2022 Civil War Match” Aubrianna Powers!

The crowd boos loudly. The MVP takes a few bows as if she has actually earned something. Lee then hands the microphone back to her and, much to his delight, gets to leave.

Aubrianna: Thank you, Robbie! I don’t care what anyone says about you, you are the best! Well, actually, my husband is the best non-wrestler staff member here, but you are second best…well, actually Janice King is Chantelle’s bestie, so she’s probably second best…you’re third best…well, come to think of it, our generous GM Tabs isn’t that bad either, plus I don’t want to offend her, so maybe you’re fourth…

She shrugs her shoulders.

Aubrianna: You’re not as bad as El Perro, let’s put it like that!

The crowd boos loudly.

Aubrianna: You boo now but those boos will turn to cheers when Civil War arrives. I can see it in your faces! You are suffering from a lack of entertainment! You are suffering from a lack of true role models in your life! You need people you can look up to, people you can model your life after! And look at last year’s Civil War Match winner? Julia Braddock? Or look at the current GCW Global Champion, a little brat named Kelsai? And then you have monsters like Harker sneaking up behind people and attacking people for no reason?! You people boo me and The Sovereign because you have been exposed to garbage like that for far too long. But all of your problems will be rectified at the Civil War. And that is appropriate when you think about it. History shows that many of this nation’s great problems were rectified in the fighting of the American Civil War. GCW’s problems will be solved because The Sovereign will fight the GCW Civil War. Chantelle Chambers will take care of the monster. Chanel Hunter will rid you of having Kelsai as a champion. And then the icing on the cake comes in the Civil War Match itself…

She motions to herself.

Aubrianna: …because I am going to win the Civil War Match! It is my destiny to win the Civil War Match because it is the only brass ring I have yet to achieve. I have been a tag champion, undercard titlist, and a two time world champion. All I have yet to do is win a Civil War Match but that changes this year. Hell, my own family has been associated with this company since its inception in 2002 but no one in my family has ever won a Civil War Match. But I am going to change that. I will be the first member of the Powers family to win a Civil War Match. And then I will go on to main event Resurrection against my bestie, my friend Chanel Hunter!

The crowd boos loudly but The MVP ignores them.

Aubrianna: You will cheer! After Civil War is over you will cheer The Sovereign because we will give you the main event you desperately need! Chanel Hunter versus Aubrianna Powers for the Undisputed GCW Championship! And you can all just learn to love it, bitches!

==

Backstage, we find The Powers Brothers in the midst of conversation... well, more like a one-sided conversation.

Steve: So bro, you ready for tonight? Teaming with that babe, Kayl, against those two other babes, Julia Braddock and Kendra Classic? Lucky bastard, getting your hands on three hot women...

Derek mutters something.

Steve: Speak up, bro! I can't hear you!

Derek rolls his eyes.

Derek: Yeah... sure... whatever.

Steve raises his eyebrow.

Steve: What's wrong with you, anyways? You win tonight, you get momentum heading into Civil War!

Derek lets out a breath of frustration.

Derek: Fine Steve, you want me to be honest? You want to know what's up with me? I don't CARE about tonight! This tag-match doesn't mean shit to me! Kayl, Braddock, Classic? They can all go to Hell, as far as I'm concerned!

Steve: Whoa! Um... okay...

Derek: Let me lay it out for you, Steve... I'm pissed! I thought things were getting better for me... winning the International Title... but now? Now I have nothing... and the one thing that really chaps me is I've STILL not got a World Title reign on my resume! It's the one thing that's driven me, eluded me... but every failure seems to push that goal further and further away!

Steve: Okay, but...

Derek: Hell, I'm going to be rather blunt! There's a part of me that even wonders about my odds in the Civil War Match! I'm a Goddamn Powers, I shouldn't be feeling this way... I should be feeling like victory will be assured! Right now, though? I just don't know...

Steve slaps Derek in the face. Derek is absolutely shocked.

Steve: What the fuck is wrong with you? You sure you're a Powers? Because a Powers wouldn't EVER doubt themselves! We do what we want, when we want, and God help whoever is in the way of what we want! We're cocky, and damn proud of it! But this? The way you're acting, you have no shot in Hell of winning the Civil War Match! Hell, you got no shot of winning tonight! You think Julia Braddock and Kendra Classic are whining? You think Brittany Kayl needs a whiny bitch as a partner?

Derek: You...

Steve: Shut up, I'm not finished! You've always had the potential to be the best of us siblings! The difference between you and Aubrey and I? Why the pair of us have won the big prize and not you? Why you quit GCW several times? We didn't give up when shit got tough! We dug in, worked our asses off... and it got us World Titles! Your failures? You let them define you... losing the Heritage Title twice, now the International Title... your setbacks, you let them bring you down, and you get going when the going gets tough! Honest to God, I wonder why I even bothered to take a step back and help you with your career, if you're going to act like a little bitch!

Steve shakes his head in disgust.

Steve: I'm gonna leave you alone for now... hopefully, you can find your nuts and reattach them! If so, come and find me! Right now, I'm just too disgusted to look at you!

Derek watches Steve go, angry and astonished at what just happened. He grabs a water bottle, and tosses it at the wall in frustration. We go back to ringside.

==

Jeffrey Alexander Vs Dianna Kruse
[Things start out fast for Jeff as he strikes with several quick dropkicks, several arms drags, and then a high back body drop sending Kruse over the top and to the outside. Jeff with a baseball slide into a headscissors takedown on Kruse. Jeff rolls her back into the ring. Jeff comes off the top with a missile dropkick and connects. He covers and gets a two. Jeff goes for a clothesline but Kruse counters it into an arm ddt. Kruse right into a fujiwara arm bar. Eventually Jeff reaches the ropes. Kruse slows things down considerably from here, starting with another submission, this time the arm wrench. Again Jeff reaches the ropes. Kruse brutally stomps his arm repeatedly. Jeff rolls to the ring apron to catch his breath. Kruse with a swinging neck breaker to the outside! Kruse rolls him back into the ring and covers but Jeff kicks out at two. Kruse with Gloria. The cover but Jeff gets a foot on the bottom rope at the last possible second. Kruse goes for another arm ddt but Jeff counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Jeff with a lariat and then and a superkick. Jeff goes for a top rope clothesline but Kruse counters with an arm ddt in mid-air, damaging the arm even further. Kruse with another Gloria. She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Dianna Kruse

==

Backstage in the dressing room of Fabulous, we find a newcomer…his name is Leviticus and he is the new marketing guru for Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz. The Maharajah of Marketing is clearly excited about tonight, his first time working with the former tag team champions. Fabulous, on the other hand, do not look nearly as excited as Captain Capitalism. Jessica looks stoic and emotionless while Summer appears annoyed by Levi’s mere presence.

Leviticus: This is great! This is just great! The three of us finally working together, as it should have been all along!

Summer: Yeah, about that…if you wanted to work with us so badly, if you wanted to be our friends so much, then why did you do the dirty work for Aubrianna Powers last year?

The Most Loved Man on the Planet shrugs his shoulders.

Leviticus: She paid well?

Collins rolls her eyes.

Summer: A capitalist to the core. I mean, I can appreciate that to some degree, but if your only alliance is to the almighty dollar then how the hell do I know that we can trust you?

Leviticus: You can trust me, Summy baby! I will not let you down!

Summer: You had better not let us down or….

Lasiewicz rises to her feet and gets in between Summer and Levi.

Jessica: He won’t let us down. There is something that he worships even more than the almighty dollar. There is something more precious to him than money, right Levi?

The Archangel stares daggers through the heart of Leviticus. The Franciscan Friar of Flair gulps.

Leviticus: Uh, yeah, right…please don’t hurt me…

Jessica chuckles and she turns to face Summer.

Jessica: He is scared to death of me…and my father. Plus my aunt, Lady Magdalena, is one of his best and closest of friends. You don’t have to trust him, Summer. Trust me, I have this dog on a tight leash. All we have to concern ourselves with tonight is defeating The Atari Brothers.

Summer: And the Civil War Match…we can’t forget that.

Collins motions to Leviticus.

Summer: With this idiot on our side, that could give us an edge in the Civil War Match later this month.

Leviticus: And that is another FABULOUS…see what I did there?...FABULOUS reason to have me on your team! In the Civil War Match I will do everything within my power to make sure ONE of you two makes the final three, and if possible wins the whole thing. I can see it now, when you two win the Civil War Match…

Jessica: We can’t BOTH win the Civil War Match, Levi.

Leviticus: Hush, my creative juices are flowing…when you two win the Civil War Match, there will be movies deal…FABULOUS: The Movie! Or book deals, you can write a book about your experience…FABULOUS: How We Won The Civil War, an autobiography! Or Fabulous: The Video Game?!

Collins rolls her eyes. She is clearly not impressed by Levi’s proposals. Lasiewicz chuckles and pats him on the back.

Jessica: Keep your delusions of grandeur to yourself. First we need to win the Civil War Match. Are we clear?

Leviticus: Yes, sir…I mean ma’am, yes ma’am.

Jessica: Good.

==

Fabulous & Leviticus Vs The Atari Brothers
[Leviticus insists on starting off the match, despite protests from Summer. Jessica agrees to it and Leviticus starts against Q-Bert. St. Levi starts off with a quick hip toss, an arm drag, a dropkick, and a lariat. A high back body drop sends Q-Bert into his corner and Pacman tags in. Pacman with a springboard but right into a superkick from Captain Capitalism. A body slam near a neutral corner and The Most Loved Man on the Planet delivers The Doomsday Prophecy for a cover and a two. Levi gets a little cocky and lets Pacman tag out to Q-Bert. Levi with The Book of Levi. The cover and a two. The Titan of Twitter starts posing for Jessica and Summer, telling them that he’s got this. What he doesn’t see is Q-Bert tagging out to Donkey Kong. Levi turns around into a hard shoulder block, a body slam, and then a high back body drop. Donkey Kong with another body slam. Levi gets whipped into the ropes. Lasiewicz blind tags in. Levi gets drilled with another hard shoulder block but then Donkey Kong gets dropped with Our Lady Peace from Lasiewicz. Jessica applies a leg grapevine. Lasiewicz tags out to Summer. Summer and Jessica with a double superkick and then Collins with a Dragon Screw to Donkey Kong. Summer applies a single leg crab. Kong reaches the ropes. Summer tags out to Jessica. Summer and Jessica with Golden Kiss of Death to Kong! Q-Bert rushes in but is intercepted by Leviticus who drops him with Righteous Cleansing. Pacman rushes in but is dropped by The Stock Market Crash from Summer. Lasiewicz then applies The Four Card Trick to Donkey Kong’s injured leg. Kong taps out.]
WINNERS: Fabulous & Leviticus

==

Backstage we find the newest Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. The fair and unbiased journalist looks professional in his gray suit and tie. Standing next to him is the woman who will challenge for the X Division Championship at Civil War; none other than Destiny Skye.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Dexter Russell and my guest at this time is in action tonight against Religious Wright, but perhaps her biggest challenge is coming up later this month at the Civil War Match where she challenges Rayola Divine for the GCW X Division Championship. Please welcome Destiny Skye!

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background. Destiny nods her head in acknowledgement.

Dexter: Thank you for joining me, Destiny.

Destiny: My pleasure, mate.

Dexter: You already defeated the champion two weeks ago in a non-title match on Livewire. That is why you have this rematch at Civil War but this time it is for the championship. With the knowledge that you already own a victory over Rayola Divine, does that give you a mental and emotional edge over the defending champion?

Skye shakes her head.

Destiny: No…I mean, it gives me confidence, sure, but then again, I always have confidence in myself. I know what the hell I am capable of; I am capable of kicking anyone’s ass they put in front of me. Two weeks ago it happened to be Rayola. So yeah, that win may have given me some confidence but I already had the confidence, Dexter. As far as some kind of mental or emotional edge goes? Well, let me just say that the man who trained me, the late Glenn Braddock, he taught me to be the ultimate student of the game. So I have done my homework. I have followed Ms. Divine ever since she arrived in Global Championship Wrestling. I watched how she fought her way to earn the title shot in the first place, how she fought and struggled to overcome the combination of Livvie Nelson and Randall Williams to become X Division Champion. Then I watched her unify the X Division and International Championships by defeating Derek Powers at Survival of the Fittest. Now what does that all tell me? It tells me that one loss to me isn’t going to shake her confidence. She’s too good and too mentally strong for that.

She chuckles.

Destiny: If anything, she has the edge because she has already faced me once, she knows my best stuff, she lost to me, and she will know what NOT to do in the rematch. I will have to do something different as well. Beating the same opponent back to back is difficult to do in this sport, Dexter. To do it I have to put on another picture perfect performance at the Civil War and if I do, I will become the new GCW X Division Champion. But that’s not all, Dexter. See I’m going to pulling double duty at the Civil War. When I defeat Rayola Divine to become the X Division Champion I will then immediately turn my attention to winning the Civil War Match. Do you know how difficult is to wrestle twice in one night? It is very difficult, Dexter. But to wrestle once and then go right back and compete in the Civil War Match later and win the Civil War Match? It is damn near impossible. But my best mate, Julia Braddock, she did just that last year. She was in the Lights Out Match against The McBride Corporation and Clyde Sutter. She turned right around and later on WON the Civil War Match itself. So can I do it too? Can I win the X Division Title, win the Civil War Match itself, and then main event Resurrection in the Undisputed Championship Match?

Skye nods her head emphatically.

Destiny: Damn right I can. And I will. Because I make my own Destiny!

==

Destiny Skye vs Religious Wright
[Religious Wright smacks Destiny in the back of her head with his loaded Bible before the bell. Referee Jose Diaz asks if Destiny wants to continue and she says yes. Religious Wright stomps away at Skye. Wright with a snap suplex and a body slam. Wright with a lariat. He goes for another suplex but Destiny floats over and locks in a calf crusher. Wright reaches the ropes. Wright throws a superkick but Destiny catches the foot and drills him with a Dragon Screw. Destiny applies an STF. Again Wright reaches the ropes. Destiny with a scissors kick and then a swinging neck breaker. Skye locks in the Birmingham Cloverleaf. Wright reaches the ropes. Destiny goes up top and attempts Skye High and connects! Destiny drills Wright with The Destiny Cutter. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Destiny Skye

==

We cut backstage to the ready area. There we see Blair McBride standing in the middle of her sisters, to the left is Melanie McBride and to the right is Karen McBride, the trio together are the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions known as The McBride Corporation. All three look stoic and very serious, very determined heading into their match tonight.

Blair: In business, just like life and just like wrestling, there are bumps in the road. You are bound to encounter difficulties and challenges that you must overcome in order to reach your ultimate goal. For The McBride Corporation our first goal was to become GCW Global Tag Team Champions. We defeated the very best teams GCW had to offer, including The Alan Family, in order to achieve that. Then we wanted to become Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. So we battled Wrestling’s Most Wanted and we beat them.

She motions to Karen and Melanie.

Blair: We now are the undisputed BEST team in this company. But just like in business you have to look forward. And our next goal is the complete hostile takeover of the entire division. This isn’t just about tag team gold. This is about the singles division as well. Civil War is coming up, we already have the tag team titles, but now one of the three of us will win the Civil War Match and go on to become the GCW World Champion at Resurrection. But just like in business, while you do want to continue to move forward you cannot ignore the past. And in our case, our competition from the past has once again reared its ugly head. Lester Sampson, Duke Michaels…The Alan Family…

She chuckles.

Blair: …you two think that one singles victory over Karen means anything? It doesn’t mean a damn thing. Our hostile takeover will not be stopped. You will get your title match and Karen and Melanie will beat you again, just like they beat you at Last Respects.

Karen: Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning, tonight you have the distinct honor and privilege of stepping into the ring with the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. But you are unlucky enough to be facing us when we are in very bad moods. We are pissed and we are going to be taking out our frustrations on you.

Melanie: It is time that Karen and I remind the world why we are the champions, why we are the best tag team in GCW today, and we are going to do so at YOUR expense. So come on down, Adrian and Tiffany, come and get your ass whipping.

==

The McBride Corp Vs Adrian Waters & Tiffany Manning
[Tiffany starts the match against Melanie. The two chain wrestle for the first few minutes of the match. Melanie then picks up the pace with a bicycle kick and then a jumping knee strike. Melanie with a Russian leg sweep. She tags out to Karen. The tag champions with Blood Is Thicker Than Water. Karen covers but Tiffany kicks out at two. Karen hoists Tiffany up for McBride’s Ride, hoping to end it early, but Tiffany slips free and shoves Karen into Adrian who gets a cheap shot in. Karen staggers into a superkick from Tiffany. Tiffany tags out to Adrian. Tiffany with a snap suplex and then Adrian with a top rope elbow drop. The cover but Karen gets a shoulder up. Adrian with a belly to back suplex and then a swinging neck breaker. He applies a neck vice. Karen fights up to her feet. She breaks it with a jaw breaker and then drills Adrian with a spear. Karen tags out to Melanie. Melanie with a spinning heel kick to Adrian and then a knee to the face. Melanie goes for a superkick but Adrian catches the foot and counters into an exploder suplex. Adrian tags out to Tiffany. From here Tiffany and Adrian isolate Melanie in their corner, making quick tags in and out to keep the fresher competitor in. This lasts for several minutes and Melanie is nearly out of gas. Adrian tags out to Tiffany. Adrian sets Melanie up for a tombstone as Tiffany climbs to the top. They’re going for a spike tombstone. Melanie wriggles free and dropkicks Adrian into Tiffany, knocking her off the top and to the floor below. Melanie tags out to Karen. Adrian goes for a clothesline but Karen ducks and then hoists him up for McBride’s Ride…and connects! Karen tags out to Melanie who comes off the top with McBride Flies! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The McBride Corporation

==

The scene comes up backstage with the X-Division champion Rayola Davine backstage and posing with her belt. Her new leather wings flit behind her lightly.

Rayola: I'm sorry everyone. I've probably let everyone down with my recent actions this month. Many of you still judge me for everything that is happening and , you know what, that's on you all, not me. I said my piece and I gave everyone the chance to understand my side of the story. Those who choose arrogant "morality" over the truth, you can kiss my ass.

Rayola turns and gives her ass a good shake which the camera zooms in on. Rayola turns back and lifts the camera to her face.

Rayola: Remember, my eyes are here. Anyway, the only thing that's really come of this is that I've let down this division in GCW, this division that I have worked so hard to earn the title for, so I can represent GCW to the best of my ability. The X-Division in particular is close to my heart for good reason. It's meant to be the division of the risk takers. I've not been that recently, and for that I apologize.

Rayola shifts as she pats the title belt over her shoulder.

Rayola: Second, I let the fans down. This hurts more than any accusation ever could. I shouldn't be giving you some halfassed attempt. I need to be all in every time and making it clear that I am the champ for a damn good reason! Destiny got me and that earned her place in a few weeks to try and get my title. She can try, but she didn't get me at my best.

Rayola smiles at the camera.

Rayola: Tonight, I'm not just at my best, I'm going in this at the top of my game. And Alan Monroe is going to be on the receiving end of my comeback. No DQ. No exceptions. No excuses. So try to keep up because I'm just going to keep knocking you down. And when the smoke does clear, there will only be me rising above the ashes. Watch me fly again!

Rayola einks at the camera and walks off before the scene fades out.

==

Non Title
No DQ.
Alan Monroe Vs Rayola Davine

[Typically Alan Monroe is the aggressor, but Hell’s Reject was caught by surprise when Rayola showed a more aggressive edge in this match. She started slugging it out with Monroe, who gained an early advantage as a natural brawler. He whipped her into the ropes but lowered his head too early and she kicked him in the face and then caught him with a roundhouse kick and a dropkick that sent him tumbling to the outside. Rayola with a plancha over the top onto Alan. She then whipped him into the steel steps. Rayola with a slingshot sending him face first into the steel ring post. She rolls him back into the ring. Rayola with a Sunspot for the cover but Alan kicks out at two. Rayola with another roundhouse kick that sends Alan into the corner. A bronco buster! Rayola with Needle and Thread. The champion connects with Divine Ray for the cover….1…2…3!]
WINNER: Rayola Divine

==

Pre-recorded…

The arena is empty, fans have not arrived yet. The wrestling ring is set up, though, and inside the ring we find GCW original and Livewire play by play Jake “The Heartthrob” Storm. Jake Storm is dressed in a crimson red suit with a white button up shirt. With him in the ring is “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Braddock is wearing a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her long blonde hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. A confident but warm smile is upon her face. Both Storm and Braddock are seated on brown chairs in the ring.

Jake: I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to join me today, Julia.

Julia: Busy? Pffft, what was I going to do? Prepare for my main event match tonight? Train to win my second straight Civil War Match?

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: Just kidding you, mate. It’s a pleasure to be here, especially to be with a GCW Original like yourself. I respect all of the GCW originals and what they did for this company, the direction you and the other originals took this company. I came in at the very beginning of this company’s revival in 2012. And I made it a point to try and fight for the same principles and vision that the GCW Originals had fought for while at the same time creating something brand new for this new incarnation of Global Championship Wrestling. I’d like to think I succeeded in some way.

Storm nods his head.

Jake: As a GCW Original I would have to agree. You respected the company’s past while helping to create a new future and unique new brand for the company. You have held championships at every level of this company, including the two top prizes, the GCW World Championship and GCW Global Championship. And last year you obtained the final brass ring you had yet to obtain in your GCW tenure; you won a Civil War Match. Now you are focused on winning your second straight Civil War Match. But what I want to know is why? Why do you keep going and what motivates you to continue when you arguably have done everything there is to do in GCW?

Julia: See, I have to disagree with you right there, Jake. When you get that there is nothing left to achieve, when you get the mindset that you have done everything that there is to do, that is when your career truly ends. Because once you believe there is no further goal, that there are no further achievements left, then you have no reason to fight, you have no further motivation. I have a lot of time left, Jake, and that means there is still a lot of ground to break and many more glass ceilings to shatter, many more records to achieve as a competitor. There is still so very much I can do for this company.

Jake: Why Civil War, though? You could have argued for a rematch against Kelsai for the GCW Global Championship but you wanted to enter the Civil War Match. Why?

Braddock grins.

Julia: It’s simple, Jake. Kelsai is insecure. She is childish and bratty. I could break her in half…

She snaps her fingers.

Julia: …just like that! What pleasure would I get out of that? Let’s see if Kelsai can survive Chanel Hunter at Civil War. I’m not entirely sure that she can but hey, I have been wrong before and I will be the first to admit it if she does. Still, beating Kelsai right now wouldn’t be nearly as gratifying. Like I said, a competitor needs to find new goals, new pursuits, new challenges. And for me, that new challenge is to win back to back Civil War Matches. There hasn’t been a two time Civil War Match winner since Andreas Lasiewicz won his second in 2014 and there hasn’t been a back to back winner in a decade and the last time someone did that was Angela Jameson when GDW was still a thing. I won the Civil War Match last year and I fully intend to win the Civil War Match again this year. And when I do win the Civil War Match for a second straight year, I will have added my name to the record books alongside those greats like Jameson and Lasiewicz.

She shakes her head.

Julia: But that’s not all. See, once I win the Civil War Match I will have earned my way into the Resurrection main event. I will have EARNED my shot at the Undisputed Championship. Which, notably enough, is another achievement I haven’t had yet. GCW hasn’t had a undisputed champion in a very long time. Both of my previous two championship reigns occurred in the two belt era. At Resurrection I will have the chance to put my name into the history books again as an Undisputed Champion. And whether it is Chanel Hunter or bratty little Kelsai, can either of them honestly say that they will have EARNED their spot in such a big on such a grand stage?

She chuckles.

Julia: Well, Chanel can say she earned it. But Kelsai? She hasn’t earned shit. Either way, I will win the Civil War Match and I will see one of those two in the main event of Resurrection. Mark my words, Jake.

Jake: Tonight when Livewire airs you will be teaming with Kendra Classic, your former Fix stable mate, to face Brittany Kayl and Derek Powers. Do you want to comment on that match?

Julia: Certainly. You have four of the very best in GCW today. I have nothing bad to say about Britt or Derek because both of them are stellar athletes. Both Derek and Britt come from amazing wrestling families. And as for Britt specifically, hell if she wants to call herself a Queen then I have no issue with it. She certainly has proven her claim to royalty more than enough times. But tonight on Livewire it is a tag team match, and while I think Britt could potentially let her ego take a backseat I honestly don’t think anyone with the last name Powers can do the same. You also cannot trust a Powers. Does anyone really think that there will be any chemistry between Kayl and Powers?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: I don’t think so and ultimately that is the X-factor that will give myself and Kendra the edge. We do have some experience and history working together, because we were both members of The Fix. And Kendra herself is a multi-time tag team champion. In all honesty, I have the best partner anyone could ask for. Kendra and I will go to war tonight and we will be victorious. That is a Vow of Chastity.

==

Main Event:
Julia Braddock & Kendra Classic Vs Brittany Kayl & Derek Powers

[It looks as if Julia Braddock and Derek Powers will start off the match. The bell rings…and then Kayl drills Julia with a stiff superkick to the back of her head! Malcolm Stride admonishes her and gets her to her corner but the damage was done. Derek begins stomping away. Derek with a belly to back suplex and then a gut wrench suplex. Derek with a neck vice. Derek with a swinging neck breaker and a cover and a two. He hits the ropes. Kayl blind tags herself in. Derek with a big splash. He goes for the cover but Stride informs him the tag was made. Derek is agitated but leaves. Kayl mounts Braddock and rains down rights and lefts. Kayl with a hangman’s neck breaker and then a variation of natural selection. The cover but Julia kicks out. Kayl pulls her up and goes for a whip but Braddock reverses. Derek blind tags himself back in. Julia with a flapjack. Derek with The Winning Smile. He covers and gets a near fall. This time Kayl is the one who is agitated but leaves to her corner. Derek sets Julia up for a pile driver but Braddock picks his leg and then hooks in a sharpshooter. Derek fights valiantly and eventually reaches the ropes. Braddock connects with Cult of Personality to Derek Powers. Julia finally makes the tag to Kendra Classic. Kendra with a spinning head scissors into the ddt. Kendra applies the Contortion Leg Lock. Derek’s leg was already worked over by Braddock earlier and he is in pain, nearing ready to tap…but Kayl breaks it up! Julia rushes in and spears Kayl, nearly breaking her in half. Julia throws Kayl over the top and to the outside. Julia with a suicide dive over the top onto Kayl!]

[Kendra goes to reapply the contortion leg lock but Derek counters it by kicking her in the backside, sending her into the turnbuckle. Derek with a reverse ddt. Julia pulls Kayl up but Kayl rakes her eyes. Kayl spears Julia through the barricade, destroying it as a result! Derek with The Winning Smile to Kendra. The cover but Kendra kicks out! Powers sets her up for a slam but she wriggles free and then chop blocks him. Kendra with a single leg crab. Kayl sets Braddock up on the Spanish Announce Table for something devastating. We will never know what because Julia fights free of it. Julia with Chastisement through the Spanish Announce Table! Derek reaches the bottom rope, forcing a break. Kendra goes for a figure four but Derek counters with a small package and nearly gets a three but Kendra kicks out. Kendra rushes in early but Derek counters with a spine buster. Derek with Powers To Be. The cover but Kendra kicks out at two and a half. Julia is slowly recovering and crawling towards her corner. Derek goes for a suplex but Kendra counters with a ddt. Julia makes it to her corner and is waiting for the tag. Kendra is nearly there but Derek pulls her back. Kendra with an enziguri and then a superkick! Kendra’s path is clear and starts to reach out…but Kayl jerks Julia down off the ring apron! Kendra pulls herself up but is helpless as Kayl is pummeling away at Julia. Julia starts fighting back but Kayl is still throwing rights. The two fight up the ramp. Meanwhile Derek has pulled himself up. Kendra with a spinning heel kick and then a face buster. Julia and Kayl fight to the top of the stage. They near the edge…and they topple off the stage and crash through electric equipment below!]

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

[Kendra goes for the exploder suplex but she can’t quite lift Derek. Derek then rakes her eyes to gain the unfair advantage. Derek with The Powers Driver! He covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Brittany Kayl & Derek Powers