Shotgun 11.03

randy

Shotgun 11.03

Post by randy » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:01 am

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock!

The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage; she is wearing a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her long blonde hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. Julia goes to one side of the stage and pumps her fists in the air to encourage them to cheer loudly which gets a positive reaction. She goes to the other side of the stage and does the same, also getting a positive reaction. Julia then turns towards the ramp and charges towards the ring. Julia hops up onto the ring apron and then steps through the ropes and into the ring. Braddock goes to each corner and hops up to the top, posing for the fans. Julia steps to the center of the ring and retrieves a microphone from Robert E. Lee.

Julia: Tokyo, Japan! How the hell are you?!

The crowd roars loudly. The Kensington Knockout grins from ear to ear as she acknowledges the fans cheering her on.

Julia: The fans here in Japan are some of the most passionate wrestling fans I have ever had the distinct honor and privilege of competing in front of; don’t get me wrong, my hometown crowd in London will always hold a special place in my heart and of course I love competing in front of the wild and crazy crowds in the United States, but there’s something different about you lot. You seem to have a great appreciation for each and every warrior who steps into this ring and gives it their all, you appreciate what we sacrifice every single night to prove ourselves as among the best fighters this business has ever seen. That is why I look forward to coming back here to Tokyo later this month to compete in the 2022 Civil War Match.

The Japanese fans cheer loudly. Braddock nods her head.

Julia: There is no better test of greatness than the Civil War Match. Legends can be born without winning the Civil War Match but you can make for yourself a legacy that goes beyond legendary if you can win at least one of these Civil War Matches. That’s because it is so damn hard to win. You have three rings and there are battle royals going on in each ring. When you have a winner for each battle royal it transitions into a triple threat elimination match where eliminations occur by pin or submission only. If you are good enough to win your battle royal early, you can get a bit of a rest period. But if you are the last person to win their ring’s battle royal, then you don’t get any break because the match is seamless. But if you do win your battle royal and then immediately go on to win the triple threat stage, you will punch your ticket to the main event of Resurrection to challenge for the top prize in GCW. I know this because I have been there and done that. I won the Civil War Match last year, I main evented Resurrection, and while I came up short at Resurrection I still had the momentum, momentum to send me on to a Global Championship victory. And this year I fully intend to do something that only one person in the history of this match…history that has spanned two decades…has ever done. I plan to win back to back Civil War Matches.

The crowd roars loudly.

Julia: And I hope, I PRAY that Kelsai becomes Undisputed Champion because I want her in that Civil War Match, I want to be the one to kick the shit out of her and eliminate her, and then I want to go on to Resurrection and kick the shit out of the little girl pretending to be a full grown adult. Time to take your diapers off, bitch, and put your big girl panties on because I’m coming to kick your ass and take back my championship.

Chants of “Julia” echo throughout the arena. Julia lets them die down before she continues.

Julia: The thing about the Civil War Match is that it is you against the world. You can pretend to have alliances, just like The McBrides, Fabulous, Twin Magic, and so many others are pretending to have alliances, but the truth is that when the pressure is on you will be forced to stab your friends in the back. Only one person can win and I intend on being that person who wins it all. So I threw out any and all pretenses of alliances and I’m taking on the world. I laid down the gauntlet, I challenged anyone who wanted to fight me to step up and take their shot…

The Kensington Knockout smirks knowingly.

Julia: …and apparently someone decided to take me up on that offer. Brittany Kayl…or is that Queen Brittany again? Look, mate, that shtick is over and done. Even I’ve dropped it. Look at my opening sequence on the tron; it says it all in plain english…“The Queen Is Dead!” If you want to continue playing queen, playing royalty, then have at it! You can be the one and only queen in GCW for all I care. You’re not going to get under my skin with that shit, but if it is a fight that you want, if you are picking a fight with me looking to make a name for yourself at my expense, then let me tell you right here and now that you are making a big mistake. Livewire was just the taste of what you can expect. You caught me off guard and I still fought back. When you get my fresh, in the ring, when I am ready, I guarantee you that I will cave in your damn skull, and THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

Braddock drops the mic and storms off.

==

We cut backstage to the dressing room for “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers. The self-declared MVP of The Sovereign is seated on a plush leather sofa (only the finest of furniture for HER dressing room) watching the Shotgun proceedings on a monitor. Powers then notices the camera in the room. She turns and waves at it.

Aubrianna: Hi there! This is your MVP of Global Championship Wrestling, future Hall of Famer, and soon to be winner of the 2022 Civil War Match here watching Shotgun in the comfort of my luxurious dressing room…

The MVP reaches off camera and produces two bottles of champagne.

Aubrianna: …as you can see, I already have the drinks prepared for a big celebration. I mean, we will certainly have quite a bit to celebrate once my besties, Chantelle and Chanel, dispose of Isabella Harker and that little wimpy sissy girl Kelsai. I still find it quite funny, and adorable, that little Kelsai is trying soooooo very hard to be mean and tough but everyone around her knows the truth. She is still just a big old loser!

She makes the “L” sign with her hand.

Aubrianna: Yeah, you’re a loser my dear. And Chanel will prove it by beating you down at Civil War to become Undisputed Champion. Then it will be me and Chanel giving the wrestling world what they need…an all Sovereign main event when I challenge Chanel for that Undisputed Championship. Because let’s face it, the Resurrection main event this year is academic. Chanel is gonna walk in as champion and I am going to win the Civil War Match this year which guarantees me a spot as the challenger in that main event. And you, sweet little Kelsai, will be left out in the cold along with all the other LOSERS I will eliminate from the Civil War Match.

The Most Valuable Powers sighs.

Aubrianna: Though I suppose that maybe there is a very teeny tiny little chance that you could beat Chanel…

Powers bursts out laughing.

Aubrianna: …oh who am I kidding? There’s not a chance in hell you can beat Chanel! But hypothetically if you did, guess what little girl? You still have to deal with me at Resurrection. Sure, you would get your dream of main eventing Resurrection and defending the title. Unfortunately I still plan to win the Civil War Match and when I DO win it, that makes me your challenger. And I can promise you this, loser, I will turn your dream into a nightmare. Because that’s what I do. I take the dreams of little girls like you and I tear them to shreds because let’s face it, you cannot achieve your own dreams and high expectations on your own. Just ask Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning if you can achieve your dreams on your own. That’s right, didn’t they HELP you become champion in the first place? That’s pathetic. I admit that I am not innocent myself, and I have used shortcuts in the past, but even I won both of my world championships on my own, clean and in the center of the ring, without any outside interference. And if you happen to get a fluke win over Chanel…

She holds up three fingers.

Aubrianna: …I will beat you, I will school you, I will humiliate you, and win my third world championship ON MY OWN!

She chuckles.

Aubrianna: But don’t worry, because that’s not gonna happen! Chanel is going to beat your ass to become Undisputed Champion. And me? I won’t be crushing your dreams. Instead I will crush the dreams of muscle-headed fools like Clyde Sutter, psychos like Jessica Lasiewicz and Kimberly Williams, and any other stranger who thinks that they can walk into MY house and win MY match! I will be the one crushing their dreams because none of them are going to win the 2022 Civil War Match. The winner of the 2022 Civil War Match is going to be me, Aubrianna Powers, and you can just learn to love it bitches!

==

Erick St. John In Action

Caitlin O'Toole was the opponent for Erick on this evening. Caitlin tried targeting the left knee early on with kicks directed in that area. Erick was quick on his feet, evading the leg attacks from the crafty O’Toole. He went into suplex mode busting out an exploder suplex. Back suplex. To mix it up he dropped O’Toole with a headlock backbreaker. She tried her best to get back into the match. Erick was looking to make a statement. And a statement he made catching O’Toole with his Crucifix Driver he calls Humble Thyself. The three count was academic from there.

Winner: Erick St. John

==

[A white screen appears on screen before "Destiny" by Galneryus is heard as background music. Aia appears on screen, in a undisclosed gym, dressed in a black tanktop and grey leggings and a black Yankees hat on her head. She speaks in her native language.]

Aia: Omae! G.C.W. This. Is. Aia.

[Aia extends her arms a bit, smirking, before dropping them.]

Aia: In the time between the first time I was here in GCW and now, I have leveled up. I wanted to end my first excursion undefeated. I did not. But I've carried that loss with me and it's pushed me to become even better at pro wrestling. This time with you is shorter than last, but I think I've proven to everyone that in the ring, Aia rules.

[She nods.]

Aia: Oi, Ronin!

[She raises her voice.]

Aia: You're a real spooky lady, eh? Omae, I've heard about you. I watched you on the last show. There was a lot of fury inside you. You destroyed that guy. The stories that I had heard about you, I saw it to be true. You are the type of wrestler that I was looking for. A strong opponent. When I saw you, I knew I wanted to wrestle you.

[Aia smirks.]

Aia: I don't know what spooky funny business you're into, but I don't scare easy. I wanted this match to happen and now it is. Civil War, Ronin. I'm looking forward to this challenge because I see GCW as a platform for me to show the world that out of all these strong opponents, I am the strongest. I want you Ronin, to show me all of your emotions, all of your feelings, to me in the ring. I hate when people hold back. There's nothing I hate more than a challenge that disappoints.

[Aia points to the camera.]

Aia: Civil War, I will finish this brief tour undefeated! I will take all of your fury and I will match that and more. I love beating strong opponents. It makes my victories even greater. Civil War, I will be ready for you, Ronin!

Ci vediamo presto, GCW.

[Aia waves]

Jaaaaa-na!

==

Backstage

Isabella Harker can be seen standing in front of the camera brandishing a lead pipe. She has a smirk on her face as she claps the pipe in her open palm.

Harker: “Let’s be honest… we always knew that this day would come.”

She smirks.

Harker: “Chantelle, I really didn’t want it to have to come to this. You and I… in many ways we’re cut from the same cloth. You were self-made in GCW. So was I. You ascended the ranks to become Champion. So did I. You crave the spotlight. So do I. But one month ago, you took advantage of an opening bred by inexperience of my partner, Mariah, to take a victory. I applauded your moxie. But it was what happened after that… what the cameras didn’t catch… that spurned me to action.”

Her smirk turns sour, and Harker glares into the camera.

Harker: “You simply didn’t care.”

Harker pauses briefly.

Harker: “You didn’t care that the future of the business could have had catastrophic damage to her knee, forever jeopardising the work that I’ve done to build it. That takes me back… what was it? Three years ago when you put Brooklyn Smith on the shelf? I don’t want to say you’re careless… far from it. But at the core, you simply don’t care. As long as the spotlight is on you and nothing else, that’s all that matters. It’s why you’re not prepared to do as you say and “end my career”. Because that’s where we differ… you just want the spotlight. And I don’t care if I rip it away from you.”

She smirks again.

Harker: “Guess not caring is something else we have in common. Chantelle… I hope you have a happy retirement, whether you make it to Resurrection or have it forced upon you early. But in the end, this is Global Elite territory. You’ll learn… because you can and I WILL teach an OLD DOG new tricks.”

The scene shifts elsewhere.

==

The Ronin Vs Gabriella Austin.

Aside from her victory over Arcadia Chavez, Gabriella Austin has been hit or miss for a couple months now. The Ronin dominated in her debut match two weeks ago. Will things fair any better for The Ronin now that Gabriella knows what is coming?

The Ronin put Gabby on her ass immediately with a jumping front drop kick. This doesn’t please the former World Champion who sports a scowl. Gabby regained her composure. They locked up. After a few reversals, The Ronin managed to catch Gabriella with a crooked arm lariat, sending her to the mat. Once again, Gabby didn’t look pleased. She rose. The walked to the ropes, kicking the bottom one. Allowing her temper to get the best of her, she went at The Ronin. Both women brawled. It looked like briefly that Gabriella’s anger was serving an actual purpose. She backed Ronin in the corner. The referee tried getting between them, Gabby turned around, backing the referee up. He pointed to his shirt, Gabby didn’t care. She pushed him to the ground. As he was taking a moment to pick himself up, The Ronin sprayed mist into the eyes of Gabby. One The Setting Sun, (Hammerlock-DDT) later, the ref turned back around to see the cover. The three count was pretty much a formality.

Winner: The Ronin.

The Ronin shook her head at Gabby. She rolled under the bottom rope. As the referee helped attend to Gabby.

Destiny by Galneryus plays. Aia, followed by Trevor Cash walked down to the ring. Aia and The Ronin meet face to face for the very first time. Both women size each other up. The fans are cheering at a fever pitch for both their home country champions. Only one can win at Civil War.

==

Earlier in the week
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page and Marisol Vilaro are each in a bikini as they are laying on a yacht that is floating on the Sea of Japan just off the coast of Osaka.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Have you seen it, Mari? We have the entire GCW in the palms of our hands.

Marisol Vilaro:I know, right? This is all too easy, Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:With Clyde Sutter as our muscle we are unstoppable because we are pulling the strings of all these insignificant sycophants. Andrew Raynes is all out of sorts, D’Nae Moore is in straight up denial that I am going to take the Heritage Championship from her at Civil War.

Marisol Vilaro:It is almost too good to be true…

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Oh but it very much is. Now we are going to cut the strings off of these puppets at Civil War when I become the new GCW Heritage Champion…

Marisol Vilaro:And I will win the Civil War match.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Just like in a few days Marisol and I will whoop that ass of D’Nae and her little MooreAmerica buddy.

Marisol Vilaro:By the time Danielle and I are done with GCW we will have elevated it’s stock so much and will have made it the most lucrative company in all of pro wrestling.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:All while all of you marks will have to step up your games and try to match our greatness.

Marisol Vilaro:Hahahaha that will be the day.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I know, right? It is why we stand tall over the rest of you and show off our superior destiny.

Danielle slides her sunglasses back over her eyes with a devilish smile on her face.

==

Backstage…

MA: “I know I have said it before…”

The scene rises up. Miss America can be seen sitting along, clad in her ring gear, as she finishes taping her fists.

MA: “It’s kind of been a recent hallmark, hasn’t it? I come out here, sit in front of the camera, tell the WORLD that I am ready for the next step… that I am READY to step up and take over the industry. And every time.. I fall short. There are no excuses. I’ve had opportunities given to me and I haven’t been able to convert. And yes, it bothers me tremendously.”

She rips the tape off the rope, affixing the last of it to her wrist.

MA: “I don’t know what else to say, except that I’m embodying the spirit of America. I’m not going to quit. You can knock me down and I will keep fighting. I will never surrender! And in the end, just like Old Glory, I will be left standing!”

Miss America walks out of the scene, which goes black…

==

MooreAmerica Vs Danielle Page & Marisol Vilaró

Marisol starts the match off first. Miss America takes the lead for her team. Before they lock up, Marisol drops to the mat performing a stream of push ups in succession. Miss America raises her eyebrow wondering what’s going on. Marisol goes over to the corner where Danielle hands Marisol a container of her protein powder. She holds it up for the Japanese fans who don’t appear to be interested in what she’s trying to sell. Miss America tires of this, grabs the container, tosses it from the ring. She goes for a clothesline, Marisol ducks up. She does a couple of cartwheels. Launches straight into jumping jacks. Miss America charges. Marisol leap frogs over her. She pats herself on the back. This gives Miss America the moment she needs to snack Marisol in the face. Then the actual match begins with both women trading shots.

Marisol is holding her own against Miss America. There were moments where Miss America was fully in control. Marisol wasn’t a push over. Her athleticism and cunning were more than enough to not make this a one sided affair. Dani did bling tag herself into the match. She caught Miss America in the face with a spin wheel kick. Like any good tag team does, they cut off the ring. Used the numbers games to their advantage. There were moments where Dani and Marisol would mock D’Nae. Taunting her. D’Nae’s temper got the best of her twice, her attempts to get in the ring cut off by the referee, allowing Dani and Marisol to used various underhanded tactics to grind down Miss America. Channeling the American spirit, Miss America wouldn’t stay down. She dropped Dani with a facebuster to give herself a reprieve. She made the tag to D’Nae, it’s safe to say that D’Nae went to town on both Dani and Marisol when she tried to get involved. She made full use of the hot tag.

Towards the end of the match however, Miss America and Marisol ended how they started.

Dani and D’Nae were brawling on the outside.

Clyde Sutter walked down to the ring looking to get involved. His progress was halted by Jeffrey Alexander. Both men stared at each other. The referee tried to get Clyde to leave the ringside area, all the man chose to do is stand. With the referee distracted, Marisol reaches into her tights. Can’t see what it is. But D’Nae separates herself from Dani long enough to slide in the ring behind Marisol. Grab her wrist. Marisol drops a pair of brass knuckles. This gives Miss American the moment she needs to lock in The American Dream. D’Nae launches herself over the top rope to land on Dani. The referee turns around to see Miss America with the submission on Marisol. She didn’t tap. She passed out. MooreAmerica with the huge win.

Winner: MooreAmerica.

D’Nae and Jeff join Miss America in the ring to celebrate the well earned win. Marisol slowly rolls to the outside. Clyde arrives to help her to the back along with Dani. D’Nae calls Dani out, letting her know there is no way she is becoming Heritage Champion. Dani doesn’t look like she’s sweeting D’Nae’s swag.

==

Backstage we find the GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her, she will tell you all about it) Janice King. Standing to Janice’s left is Summer Collins and standing to Janice’s right is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Together this Fabulous duo are dressed not to compete but in lovely cocktail dresses. They both are sporting rather confident smirks on their faces.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King the first ever journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame…and be all rights I still should be the only journalist in the Hall of Fame…but…

Summer holds up her hand to silence King.

Summer: Sorry, Janice, sweetie, but let me stop you right there. This time right here and now belongs to myself and Jess, got it? Your job is to just stand there, hold that microphone, and let us talk.

Jessica: You should probably let her ask at least one question.

Summer: Do we have to?

Lasiewicz nods her head. Collins sighs out of frustration.

Summer: Fine.

Janice: Well, uh, let me start by congratulating you on your recent string of success. You two and Leviticus defeated The Atari Brothers and you defeated The McBride Corporation. But uh, where is Leviticus?

As if on cue the wild haired charismatic man known as Leviticus steps into view. He is wearing his characteristic purple suit and blue button up shirt.

Leviticus: I’m right here Janice! I am ready to promote my clients, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, who will be the first ever CO-WINNERS of the Civil War Match!

Summer: We can’t both win it, you idiot!

Leviticus: In honor of the history that will soon be made, in honor of their future Civil War Match win, I bring to you…

Captain Capitalism reaches into his coat pocket and produces a DVD.

Leviticus: Jessica Lasiewicz - THE MOVIE!

He reaches back into his coat pocket and produces a book.

Leviticus: Summer Collins - THE BIOGRAPHY, penned by yours truly…

He winks. Jessica smacks him in the back of his head.

Jessica: Shut it, Levi.

Leviticus gulps and nods his head.

Janice: Uh, well, now that you three are on the same page and clearly on a roll, does that give you even more confidence heading into the Civil War event?

Summer: I think the answer to that is quite obvious, Janice. Jess and I are always confident. We know how damn good we are. We know we can beat anyone in this tag team division. And on Fever we beat the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. Now sure, there was involvement from The Alan Family, but you know what? That’s fine. Let The Alan Family pursue their target. Because Jess and I have bigger fish to fry. And that win, it just put us back on the map. It reminded GCW who the hell we are. And now as we look ahead to the Civil War Match, our focus becomes all the more clear. Ring assignments were just made public. Now we know that Jess and I will be in separate rings. What that means is that we have a clear goal and a defined path. I am going to win my ring, Jess will win her ring, and then we work together to eliminate the poor sap that wins the third ring.

Jessica: Then Summer and I will fight it out as professionals. One of us will come in second place and earn a singles title shot, the other will main event Resurrection to compete for the Undisputed Championship. And since we already have begun making noise in the tag team division again, it would be very hard to deny us a tag title shot. So here’s an absolutely FABULOUS scoop for you, Janice…by the end of Resurrection season, Summer and I will hold all the gold that there is to hold in Global Championship Wrestling.

With that, Summer and Jessica turn and make their exit with Leviticus following closely behind.

==

Nadia Allen vs Katrina Lopez.

Katrina jumped Nadia Allen before the bell even rang. She kept up the advantage for a little while. Katrina did attempt a move she hasn’t broken out in awhile, her own version of the Go to Sleep. Except Nadia wasn’t the one that was put under. Nadia locked in the Crossface Chicken Wing. Katrina struggled against it, trying her best to get to the ropes. Nadia was determined to put Katrina to sleep, and that she almost did. Nadia didn’t want to end the match that way. You could tell she’s fired up. She picked Katrina up and put her down with Death By Poison.

Nadia made the cover. Academic three count.

Winner: Nadia Allen.

==

Pre-recorded…

It is dark outside at an undisclosed location, somewhere in the streets. Thunder can be heard rolling in the background. A steady stream of rain is dropping from the clouds. A few moments later and an enormous, imposing figure steps into view from stage right. This is, of course, “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He is dressed in all black, including a black overcoat and a black hat. He gazes up into the camera. He has a devilish, sinister grin upon his face.

Clyde Sutter: The experts are wrong. But you already know that, don’t you Mr. Raynes? Wrestling experts spend hours upon hours of analyzing and over analyzing every aspect of this sport, and they think that they are so smart. But in reality they are not smart. They are dumb. They are fools. I bring this up because those so-called experts believe that you and I are alike. They claim that we are both driven by our anger and hatred. But that simply is not true.

The Assassin shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: You, Mr. Raynes, are a man driven by your emotions. You let your emotions guide you. Specifically the singular emotion of hatred. And you claim that hatred gives you strength. But your emotions and your hatred isn’t a strength, it is your greatest weakness. That’s what makes us different, Mr. Raynes. Emotions do not drive me. Hatred does not drive me. In fact, nothing I do is ever personal. It is simply business. Take Danielle Page and her idiot sister, for instance. Am I doing their ‘dirty work’ for them as you and others insist?

He shrugs his shoulders.

Clyde Sutter: Perhaps. That is one way you could view it. The way I see it is everyone has their appointed time. Everyone will come to meet their end one way or another, at some time in the future. When you look into my eyes you are looking into the eyes of the man who will end you one day. Danielle Page’s time will come. She will be broken in half at my hands soon enough. But so will you, Mr. Raynes, and if I can break in you half right here and now AND get paid to do it? If I can get paid to do something I would have done for free? Well, that right there is just icing on the cake, my friend. That is why I assaulted you. It wasn’t personal. It was just business. And you could have walked away from that and we would not have any further business. But you let your hatred and emotions guide you, and as a result you made a very poor decision. You pursued me, now you have a match with me on Shotgun and it is no holds barred.

The Assassin chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: You will not embrace the hate, Mr. Raynes. Instead you will embrace the cold, harsh, reality of your demise. So what I say to you is embrace reality, just like everyone else competing in the upcoming GCW Civil War Match will have to embrace the reality that is The Assassin. The reality is that I will stomp you into the ground on Shotgun and then I will go on and win the Civil War Match. That is the reality that all of you face.

Sutter turns and walks off.

==

No Holds Barred.
Clyde Sutter Vs Andrew Raynes

This match was brutal with a capital B. Here are some highlights from the affair.

Both men didn’t wait for the bell to ring. They started brawling straight out the gate. The power of hate gave Andrew a full resolve against the taller, possibly stronger Sutter.

The bell did eventually ring. There wasn’t an reliance on weapons in the beginning. Andrew was crafty and resourceful with his fighting style. Sutter made no bones about using the power game to his advantage. He did put Raynes down momentarily with a pounce. This allowed him enough leeway to grab a steel chair. He wrecked Raynes several times with steel chair shot.

With Raynes leaned against the ropes, Sutter tried to bash him again, Raynes moved. Sutter hit the ropes, chair bounded back, smacking him in the face. Raynes kicked the chair into Sutters face, sending the big man down. It was Raynes turn to wail away with the steel chair. Shot, after shot, after shot was delivered. Raynes DDT’ed Sutter on the chair. Sutter still kicked out.

As would be expected the main made its way to the outside.

Clyde Sutter chokeslammed Andrew Raynes through the announce table.

He tried to powerbomb him on the steel steps, Raynes had enough in him to hurricanrana him on the ring steps.

Andrew Raynes climbed the top rope, Sutter was laid out on a table. Raynes jumped from the top rope, crashing through Sutter, breaking the table. Crowd chanted “Holy Shit” in Japanese.

Sutter somehow managed to have enough in him to punish Andrew Raynes with a Cruciform Slam through two steel chairs facing one another. This wasn’t enough to get the three count. He went to retrieve another table. Setting it up, he tried the Cruciform Slam again, This time. Andrew got out of harms way. Kicked him in the nuts. Got Sutter in the Electric Chair position and dropped him face first through the table. This. Somehow. Wasn’t enough to seal the deal.

Not deterred, Andrew scaled the ropes one more time. He decided it was time to Make it Rain (5 Star Frog Splash)

And that was enough to secure the three count.

Winner: Andrew Raynes.

==

Backstage..

Chambers: “Can you believe what she called me?!”

Chantelle Chambers can be seen already in her ring gear furiously pacing in front of a television set. GCW World Champion Chanel Hunter, Trinity Street, and Broderick Chase also fill the locker-room.

Chambers: “I’m going to kill her! Calling me an OLD DOG!? The audacity of that bitch! The fucking audacity of…”

SLAP!

Trinity Street steps back, having struck Chantelle square across the cheek. Chantelle stops in her tracks, looking to the former World Champion who gives a sweet smile.

Street: “Chantelle, you know we love you, but shut up already.”

Chantelle goes to respond, but heeds Trinity’s advice. She glances over to The Brod, who motions towards Trinity as if to say “Listen”.

Street: “You want to take Harker apart? That’s just fine. Tonight shouldn’t be about your revenge. I get it… you were caught off-guard two weeks ago. You were blindsided by a cowardly cheap shot after going through War and you’re hot under the collar. Great. Use that. But tonight is about showing The Sovereign as a force of nature! Tonight, you not only get to cross paths with Harker, but you and Chanel get to exert dominance over her and the GCW Global Champion, Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Are you going to let your erratic emotions cost you against her?”

Chambers: “... No.”

Trinity smiles.

Street: “Good… now go cool off. You have a main event to ready for…”

Chantelle nods her head, leaving the room. The Brod and Chanel join Trinity in watching her go.

Hunter: “She going to be a problem?”

Brod: “No… Chantelle is nothing if not passionate, but when it comes time to go, she’s in check. Besides, you two have many matches together under your belts. Kelsai and Harker? I suspect their individual philosophies will render them unable to properly cooperate. They’ll combust.”

Street: “The night is as good as ours. Tonight, Civil War… the future.”

Brod: “The future.”

The two look to Chanel, who nods.

Hunter: “The present AND the future.”

The scene shifts.

==

Main Event:
Kelsai Adamson-Mason & Isabella Harker vs Chantelle Chambers and Chanel Hunter

Chantelle wanted Isabella Harker for obvious reasons. Knowing this, Isabella wasn’t going to get in the ring with Chantelle, comfortable with allowing the Global Champion to start the match.

The energy Chantelle was hopped up on didn’t serve to her benefit in the beginning. Kelsai managed to quicken the pace, wrestling the match at the tempo that she wanted to. Chanel reached for the tag sensing that Chantelle needed a moment. Chantelle tagged in Chanel.

The World and Global Champion shared the same ring, perhaps giving us a preview of what is to come at Civil War. While they traded holds, Chantelle didn’t bother staying on the ring apron, she ran to Isabella’s side of the ring. Isabella entered the ring, Chantelle slid in after her. The referee caught Chantelle, stopping her in her tracks. This allowed Isabella and Kelsai to double team Chanel long enough so Kelsai could further dig in to show Chanel that she needs to become Undisputed Champion at Civil War to enter the Civil War match itself.

Chanel fought back. She entered ‘God-mode.’ She had Kelsia backed into the corner. She was completely relentless in her assaults, stopping long enough to scream, “YOU CAN’T TOUCH THIS.”

Chantelle couldn’t stop staring at Isabella. The former Global Champion waved at her opponent for Civil War. Chanel brought Kelsai into the Sovereign corner. Tagged Chantelle in. Chantelle then irish whipped Kelsai back into her tag corner, almost daring Isabella to make the tag. It looked like Isabella was considering making the tag. She shook her head. Chantelle wasn’t amused. While Isabella was caught up in her staredown with Chantelle, Kelsai tagged Isabella in. Isabella tried to plead her case, no, no, I didn’t tag in. With Isabella the legal competitor, Chantelle wasted no time charging at the red head. Isabella hopped off the apron. She made a beeline to the back. This wasn’t the terms she wanted. Chantelle caught Isabella. The two brawled. The referee was counting. Chantelle didn’t care about a victory, she wanted vengeance, and that’s exactly what she intended on executing.

The referee counted ten. Tossed the match out.

Winners: Double Count Out.

Kelsai had her back turned. Big mistake. Chanel connected with a backstabber. She locked Kelsia in Chanel #5.

Meanwhile, Chantelle looked like she was going to throw Isabella off the stage, trying to cash in on her promise that Isabella wouldn’t make it to Civil War. Isabella would live to fight another day. Why? Cause Mariah came out wielding a crutch, she slammed the crutch across the back of Chantelle. The Global Elite then looked to spike piledrive Chantelle on top the stage. Lucky for Chantelle, Aubrianna came to the rescue. Global Elite escaped before anymore damage could be done. Chanel had let go of the submission. She joined Chantelle and Aubrey on top of the stage.

Shotgun closed with Chanel looking back at the ring at Kelsai. The Global Champion sat up, she clapped at the effort of Chanel. The World Champion rolled her eyes.